Speaker 1: Welcome to Hanaway Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring, heartfelt tagalog.
Speaker 2: Sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 3: We hope that this podcast finds you in good shape. And now here's your message us for several weeks. It's Job. How about that the Book of Job, And I'm actually reading in Job in the Chronological Bible right now, chapter twenty two, verse twenty eight. You will also decree a thing or declare a thing, and it will be established for you. It will be established for you, and light will shine on your ways. Because when you decree it, then you need the path to walk. Amen, you need that direction. So I'm going to take a little bit of time and we're going to just have a flow of some different leaders coming up and maybe declaring a scripture and then praying into it for them or for us or for our region. And I'm gonna get Bubby and Jill to come on and start this because they've been using a book that I taught out years ago called The Circle Maker, and they've been posting this. It's a workbook and they've been circling things in prayer with scriptures. So come on, up, and I want you guys to be ready, and Andrew will be back up in a moment. I don't know where he went. Hollily okay with He's coming back up, and we'll just kind of have a flow with some music playing, but just share what you're doing and read some scripture and declare that.
Speaker 4: I'm letting him go first.
Speaker 5: Well, starting on January one, I have a men's group that I'm part of and we're piggybacking it's a forty day prayer challenge off of the Circle Maker. It's called Draw the Circle, and so for forty days, it's got a scripture and a little theme for each day. And so we have just been concentrating on it and immediately went out and got the book.
Speaker 3: I brought it home.
Speaker 1: And I asked you.
Speaker 5: Sorry, told her about it and asked her to join in, and she said sure. So we've been doing that and it's just really been a blessing. And you know, one of the things I wanted for this year for me, because I was really wanting to concentrate on the Lord just getting into my soul, my heart, and I just wanted to know him a lot better, a lot closer, and so I really felt like my prayer life was lacking and for me to get closer to Him, I was going to have to develop a better prayer life, a more consistent prayer life. And so I tell you what really started it for me. I'm going to give you a little testimony. I was actually on the trainer, brother Mark, and I was listening to worship music, and so this song came on. I said, set a fire down in my soul, and I just couldn't get that off my mind. I kept thinking, Lord, just set a fire done in my soul. And that's what started it for me. And so every morning before the prayer, I listened to that song. I pull it up and I meditate on that song and then I go to the Lord in prayer and it's really it's really challenged me. I can already feel the growth, and that's what I wanted. I wanted to grow, and so I'm really looking forward to twenty nineteen what it has to offer. I know that one of the things that I feel in my spirit that you have to be ready for the attacks, because when you're doing something for the Lord, the devil doesn't like it. And so I'm really praying against those attacks of the devil. I want to read you a scripture. It's in Ephesians chapter three, verse twenty. I don't know what happened, but I was trying to hold out to fifty five for the readers, and it just it caught me about eight months too early. So for about eight months I've been using the readers. Ephesians chapter three, verse twenty says, now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish, to accomplish infinitely more than we ask or think, more than we ask or think. And when I'm reading these devotionals each morning, I really feel like that's where I'm challenged, because sometimes it's just hard for the Lord for you to see in yourself that the Lord can use you. You know, I think it's for somebody else, And I don't want to think that way. I want the Lord to use me. In Verse twenty one says glory to Him in the Church and in Christ Jesus, through all generations. Forever.
Speaker 6: God is good.
Speaker 4: He answers prayers. And I don't know why Bubby would think it's surprising that he would ask me to read or pray with him. But that's just the humbleness of him. He doesn't expect or require or demand. He never has. Of course, my heart would follow him anywhere. So for my husband to ask me to do our prayer book or pray with him is it's wonderful. So I'm I'm just excited for what God's doing. And you know, as I walk through new doors, my prayer is, God, I don't want to go without you. If you don't go with me, I don't want to go. And I ask that every morning God, I just want to have your words, and with the people I come across, I want him to see your heart and give me the words to say to them. And this morning, of course, I was praying that again, and these were the words that came to my mind. And he said, ask and you shall receive, Seek and you will find, knock and it will be answered. So he's faithful, Matthew seven seven, don't quit asking, seeking or not. And our prayers outlive us. Our prayers outlive us.
Speaker 3: So well, Chris, come on team right here. We're gonna pray a blessing over this. Their prophesigned really not only their own future, but our future. Amen. And so we're gonna just what they're decreeing, what Bubby's decreeing. See, this is family Sunday, and it's cool, and you just got to know part of your family even more so. Chris, you're gonna launch this.
Speaker 2: Everybody in here, stretch your hands out toward his family. Come on, man, this is a genuine moment.
Speaker 5: Bubby.
Speaker 2: As you were talking, just setting over there, I remember years and years ago there was a fella came through called you out. Didn't know you from Adam, didn't know anything about you. We talked about you and influence and all kinds of good things that everybody in this house knows. And Father, we just agree right now for this fam family, such a family of influence. Father, I thank you that in this new year, Oh my goodness, the depths of the influence, the doors that are going to open. Bubby, I'm gonna encourage you right now. I'm just feeling this from the Lord that every time that we have a ministry opportunity, brother, run down front, pray over anything. I don't care what it is, I don't care who it is. Because like Jill was saying, you're you're such a right heart and the right spirit. God's looking for guys like you that just you know, just just happy to just show up in the bag and just stick your hand out and say a little two or three word prayer, and God just boom, show up with something awesome because you're so genuine and you're so real, and you're coming from such a right place of wanting to hear the Lord's voice and say exactly what he is saying and carry it in the same heart that the Lord would carry it. So humble and so pure. Father, we thank you for this family. Father, We thank you for the great things we're going to see coming through this family in the new year. As it is their hearts cry, Lord, let me hear your voice, Let me just repeat what you're saying. Let me be just a mirror reflection of what you're doing Lord in the earth today. So Father, we thank you for that that's powerful in this family. And we thank you Lord for you attaching people to this family that need a seasoned word, that need that scripture, that need that encouragement. They're coming your way. They're coming your way, Bubby and Jill, because your heart is so after the Lord. Thank you, Father, in Jesus' name, in Jesus Name, Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen, that's awesome. Come on, let's give the Lord praise for doing that for them. Yeah, Laura, come on up, miss Laura.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want miss Laura over here. You talk about hard work or minister of the Lord. I want her to read a scripture, declare something over whatever you can do it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna sit sorry, said please, Holy Spirit, thank you, thank you for being here, for being you. Thank you God for restoring things, for restoring us, Lord to a place where we are next to you, where we can work with Holy Spirit, every moment that we're not working for you, that we're working with you, that we're fixing our eyes on you, and you were perfecting our faith through that. Lord for the times where we' turned around. I thank you, Father, God, that your forgiveness has restored us to our rightful places, sons and daughters. Your sweet presence, Lord is here. Anything we need. God has for us, the good things. We have to reach out and take it. And like Andrew said during praise and worship, that balance between that contentment and being thankful and that hunger to go after something else is so important. Lord, help us to keep our eyes fixed on You, that we wouldn't turn around, because that's when we get in trouble. Lord, isn't we take our eyes off you. You're such a good God, good father. We thank you in Jesus' name.
Speaker 3: Amen, Mother, I disagree with Laura. Father. She is declared we're co labors. Everybody say co laborers, not working for you, working with you, and being sensitive to your voice. Thank you for her sensitivity in Jesus' name, Amia Perry.
Speaker 8: I just want to ask you, guys, if you'll, if you'll let me help you with one thing, Okay, if you'll let me help you with something. I'm just asking so this. I'm a teacher, so I've had a lot of teacher training and one of the main things they tell us is that nobody improves without feedback.
Speaker 9: So Bubby was.
Speaker 8: Talking about humility and how many of you know that if if you get negative feedback, it takes a lot of humility to receive it. So I just want you to think this year differently when people speak something to you that could offend you, or that you might automatically put a wall up real quick. This year, let feedback happen in your life. Let the Holy Spirit, first of all, give you feedback. He's the best and the gentalist, and he'll give you feedback. Sometimes it will make you laugh, right, he'll make you just absolutely crack up because he knows you so well. So this year, if you get feedback and you know, husbands and wives, wow, that's a feedback place, right, Yeah, I know none of you have ever argued over any feedback you've gotten from a spouse, right, But this year, just listen, don't put the wall up, listen and try to adjust the best you can with God's help.
Speaker 7: You'll have to.
Speaker 8: Say I'm a mess. Lord, I cannot do this without you, over and over. But if you do that, growth happens. Growth happens, and that's what we want, right. We want to grow this year. We want this year to be different from last year. So we have to make adjustments, don't we. So I just want to declare father this year. I declare open hearts, open minds, open spirits. Father, that when you speak or others speak and we're corrected or we're giving feedback, that we would humble our minds, humble the voices that try to tell us whatever they tell us, and that we would make progress this year. Let us get traction in areas that we've never had it before. Help us move forward in areas that we've been immature or childish about. And Father, help us grow this year. We cannot grow without the Body of Christ. It will never happen. So help us be committed this year, Father, to the Body of Christ. Whatever it looks like in our life, but help us be committed. And I thank you for that in Jesus' name.
Speaker 3: And it's good and healthy. And Perry's tiny in even with what I was going to speak about today, and we'll keep it next week. Some things you only get in connection in the Body of Christ. Tamian, So be here next Sunday. If not, I have to correct you now, Jody Gluta. And it maze everybody uses their phone now for their Bible.
Speaker 9: It's because I'm forgetful old. I won't lose my phone. Okay, Well, the Holy spirits asked me to say something that I don't The Holy Spirit has asked me to say something that I really don't want to say. But I'll just listen. I should have gone before Perry, but just just humility and being teachable. So Ben hung a paper towel holder in my house. We had one underneath the counter, and he hung it. He hung a new one on the windowsill in my kitchen, and I think it looks absolutely hideous, and I was so mad at him for hanging it there, although it was the most practical place to put it, and it looks ridiculous. And the devil was really lying to me and telling me that he hung it there just to annoy me, because he obviously knew. And I'm like, we've been married, you know, this year will be twenty two years and my husband is one of the kindest, selfless people. But that particular day, he very intentionally hung that. They're just kidding just to annoy me. And I the Lord had given me a dream of in relation to a lot going on with our family with Ben's side. The family was settling a state and stuff, and I was putting out all these small fires. But I just I was talking to my sister and I told her that obviously our marriage was doomed because my husband didn't love me because he put the he hung the thing up, and she goes, you remember how you had that dream with the small fires and God was giving you stuff to extinguish all the small fires, and like that is not related. You know, and it is and it is and today it's hilarious and I don't even care. And when I as soon as I said something to him, He's like, well, we can move it. It's not a big deal at all. And I'm like, what, You're supposed to be mad at me for being mad at you, you know? And anyways, is so not at all what I have planned on sharing. But I just want to declare over families today that we are we walk in humility one with another, that we are quick to forgive, that we are kind and tenderhearted one to another, that we prefer one another, that we look for the best in one another, that we aren't expecting evil when you have good things for us, God, That we are thankful God for one another. We are thankful for our spouses. We are thankful for our children. We are thankful for our church. We are thankful for our pastors.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 9: We are just grateful for your abundance. God. And I thank you that you give us people, that when we have silly thoughts, that you reveal truth God, things that don't even matter an hour later or the next day. God, but we blow up into something huge at that moment. Father, forgive us. But thank you God, that you are the one who brings us into truth, into into alignment with your truth.
Speaker 7: God.
Speaker 9: So God, I just thank you, Lord, and I just I just Lord, you are so faithful and so kind to us God, and we are just so so grateful. And this is what I was thinking earlier. Was this last weekend I received this scripture from Ecclesiastes. It says, cast your bread on the water, and it will return to you. And it's in chapter eleven. And for look further on in that scripture it says, let me actually read it. It says, sow your seed in the morning. Verse six says, sow your seed in the morning, and do not be idle with your hands in the evening, for you do not know whether morning or evening planting will succeed, whether this or that, and whether both alike will be good. And I just want to encourage you. I'll just keep you and faithful, Just keep being faithful. You don't know when the seed that you've planted is going to bear fruit. One day, it's just all of a sudden poof you're going to see something. You're like, where did that come from? And Gods, it's because you were faithful in planting the seeds of kindness through prayer, through your Bible reading, through whatever it is that you're sowing seeds, and just be faithful and keep planting it because you are going to see the fruit of that. And I just believe that that twenty nineteen is going to be the year of fruition of seeing the seeds that have been planted in past seasons.
Speaker 3: Well, let's give Jody a hand clap, and it's cool see what they're sharing. But yet they're declaring over us. And maybe everybody bring Jody a roll of paper towels. Halalujah, I love it. Yeah, oh you've got some Okay, real short because we got yeah quick, everybody say quick being because.
Speaker 10: Okay, So for me, it's about business man. So I'm not sure if you have anybody for business, but I want to declare over business. God laid on my heart very beginning of year to either seek better business opportunities. But I believe now just can declare so in Jesus name, I declare God for for godly businesses out of the house of out of our house here God that that Lord that either new businesses, because the Lord they're out there or or or better ideas, Lord of old business ideas, that I declare God that you would help us by Holy spirit, you would help us to to just to run businesses in a godly manner. Lord, we don't have to we don't have to preach, but God, we can have godly business foundations, and God, we I declare that they would be fruitful and multiply. Lord, throughout this house, I pray and declare God for new business ideas in Jesus name. And I declare God for businesses that are already h in in gear and emotion. God, that they be prosperous and they be generous in Jesus' name. Amen, that's perfect.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's give me in a handclap And I'm glad you covered that. Amen, Adrian, you had some share real quick. My daughter in love? How about that? My daughter in law like saying daughter in love?
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm going to try and simplify, and I'm feeling a lot. I'm kind of swimming right now. So before worship, the scripture I got was the same one that my husband said, And so I'll just thank the Lord for that that we flow together. At first, I was a little annoyed he took my scripture, but apparently God wants to say it. So I was going to read to you Philippians for a few verses. So rejoice in the Lord always. Again, I will say, rejoice. And I just keep hearing some of these as commands. So instead of it being a nice thought, it's a command that I'm to rejoice always, and let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. And I just wanted to declare for those of you who don't believe that you're that people would see you and they would know your gentleness, and it would be from the Lord.
Speaker 9: So I just declare over you that your.
Speaker 11: Gentleness would be known to all a mankind around you, and that would declare that the Lord himself is at hand in your life. And then be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. That is also a command to be anxious for nothing. So I just declare, Lord, whatever verbiage we use when we don't recognize anxiety, when we say we're focused, when we say we're thinking, when we say that we are concentrating, we are on edge we're frustrated, Father, anything where we're not abiding in your presence and fully at peace. What I just pray that you would awaken their hearts and their eyes to know that that is anxiety, and that they are commanded in that moment to put their trust in the Lord. Lord help us all to abide at all times in You. And so I just declare for those of us who anxiety has been something we've always had.
Speaker 3: So that was me.
Speaker 11: I didn't know the difference, and I'm still learning, especially as a mom right now. I mean, it just happened out there, and that's a little why I'm swimming that it's so familiar to me. I don't even know. I'm on edge.
Speaker 6: I don't even know.
Speaker 11: And I never called it anxiety.
Speaker 9: That we would know what.
Speaker 11: It feels like to abide in the Lord. So I just declare their spiritual senses be awakened God, that they would see, they would hear, they would feel, and they would know what the spirit realm is like, what it's like to abide and the tangible presence of God. And we just declare the peace of God over them. God, the peace that you speak about here is peace that Jesus gives not the peace of the world that can be taken away. And so I just declare that Jesus released his peace to you and that you would feel different levels of that peace in your life daily, guarding your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus, and that whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just and pure and lovely and of good report, virtue, and anything praiseworthy, they would meditate and dwell on these things. So Lord, I just pray over minds, Lord, that you would declare your good works over their life daily. I just pray that minds would take on the mind of Christ, Lord, and that they would give you.
Speaker 3: All of the negative.
Speaker 11: Lord, I just thank you for your perspective at all times, your truth.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 11: I thank you that you expose facts and you expose the works of the enemy, but not because you don't have a plan. God, I thank you that we are not like those without hope. And so Lord, I thank you that we face our day with hope. I just declare that they have hope in their strategies, hope and trust in you God for the perspective that you have. And then the last thing is at the very end, when he says that I have learned of whatever said. I am to be content, and I know how to be a base and how to abound everywhere and in all things. I've learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. I was just feeling the Lord saying, even in our emotions, in our soul, so it's not just about need like physical need and provision. At A lot of us read that scripture and we think of provision of when I'm in want and when I need things, when I need Him to provide for a situation or for something tangible in my life, something I'm praying about. And I feel like the Lord was talking about our hearts though, that in our soul and in our hearts, like right now, I'm hurting for a loved one, and.
Speaker 9: I do this a lot.
Speaker 11: I hurt for people, But in it I know I have unbelief and I have hopelessness, and there are still some things I don't believe about God because I'm not seeing what I believe to be true. And so I'm just declaring over you that even in these things, we would be content, that I would be content in knowing the goodness of God is enough for what I'm believing for even if I never see it.
Speaker 1: And I'm learning to be okay with that.
Speaker 11: But I know I am not content, And so Lord, I just declare over everyone, especially myself, right now, that I learn how to be full with when I feel your presence, when I feel your joy, when I see the promises of the Cross fulfilled in my life and in others, I'm learning to rejoice and be full. But Lord, when I'm hungry and my soul feels barren and it feels wounded, and I know that I am not seeing the Kingdom of Heaven on earth in many of our lives, and I'm not seeing healing in people's lives. Lord, I just thank you that I know how to be content. I pray that people know how to be content with the goodness of God, the sovereignty of God, the love of God, and that it full surpasses what they are feeling. And so I just pray for the barrenness and the soul. God, I pray for emotions to be healed, or that they would learn how to be stable and anchored in You, angered in the goodness of God anchored in the hope of God that does not disappoint. And I just pray healing God to hopelessness, healing to unforgiveness and to bitterness in this house.
Speaker 3: And Jesus name aimen, this is awesome. What a great day. Yeah, come on, let's give her a handclap. There's so many more. Now I'm gonna get one more to come and even give her some instruction. And then Jeanette, now pray and with fellowship. I'm gonna get Miss Melody Taylor to come on up because I want her to pray over all our children and grandchildren and those that we would be mentoring. This is an awesome mentor of children. And when she prays, Heaven moves. Hallelujah. How many have a child or a grandchild, or a sibling or someone younger than you and your family that they need the Lord or they need change in their life. Let me see your him. Okay, all right, receive this from her.
Speaker 1: Let me read this scripture. First, Blessed, Blessed. Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight, his delight is in the law of the Lord. And in this law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season, and his lief shall not wither. And whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. O God. We are trees planted by the river of water, and our roots go deep, deep down into that river, that living water, and we draw strength, We draw everything we need, everything we need for growth and producing fruit from that living water.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you God that you give us an abundant life. Thank you God. Thank you God for the children You've put into our lives. God, thank you for the children in this church. Thank you for the children represented by every family here. God, you tell us to become as little children, that if we want to be part of your kingdom, we need to be as children. We need to have faith like a child. Oh God, open up our eyes as to what that means. And God, I speak a blessing. Now up on all the children. There are teachers. They're teaching us about the Kingdom. God, help us to see it. Help us to see how to be like those children, to just accept you as Daddy God, to accept your love, and to know that you've given us everything. We're joint heirs with Christ. I mean, the shelves are full of all your blessings and all your provision and all your resources and all your promises. The shelves are full. You've provided it all. Help us to be like little children that just know Daddy God has given us all that stuff so we can live an abundant life that he wants us to have. And God, help us don't leave the promises just sitting there. Help us not leave the resources just sitting on the shelf and go about our daily business like we don't have anything when we have everything. Oh God, don't let.
Speaker 6: Me get to heaven.
Speaker 1: And realize I could have done so much more if I just reached out and taken down what you'd provided for me already.
Speaker 6: How many more.
Speaker 1: Lives I could have touched, a difference I could have made with this one or that one. And God, if I don't know how to use those resources, your Holy Spirit is the teacher. All I gotta do is ask Oh, teach me how to use that. God, show me where that goes, Show me God, show me God. All we got to do is ask, Oh God, help this be the year that we realize who we are. Help this be the year we realize what we got. Help us realize God, what an abundant life really means, and help us to take it. Help us to do it. Help us to walk with you to realize, Father God, that those giants are nothing to us, those mountains are nothing to us. That our Daddy God's got it all and he's giving it all to us. And sometimes we don't.
Speaker 6: Even we don't even use it. But Oh God, help this be the year that our eyes are open. Our eyes are open, our eyes are open. Help us to be the blessed man that walks not in the council of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, or sits in the seat of the scornful.
Speaker 1: But we're the tree planted by the rivers of water. Our lief will not wither, and everything that we touch will prosper. Help us God to see it, Help us God to know it. Help us God to live it for you or the Mighty God. And nothing is impossible to you and you love to live yourself through us touching others. Help us to do that.
Speaker 6: God, help us to do that.
Speaker 1: God, we give you the praise, we give you the glory, We give the honor for you or the Mighty God.
Speaker 3: See, I'm hoping today you're learning something that when we gather, you have a privilege. But maybe can I say a responsibility to be declaring into decreeing over someone. You see someone discourage, go speak encouragement over them. You see someone sick in body, go pretty healing over them. You see a need, you go declare God's word over them, and it becomes just strength and life for God to do something. Amen. Well, I have a need I know give and it shall be given unto you. So always be looking around, even in your own need, what can I do for someone else? Let's stand. I thought we'd be a little sharp of it. Man, this is awesome. And Jeanette and I come on, honey, we just want to bless you in the name of the Lord. We're going to decree a blessing over you. Let's fellowship be careful leaving today steps and the parking lot. Just be real careful not to slip and so forth, and drive home slowly and safely.
Speaker 8: Amen.
Speaker 12: So declare something, Honey, This is according to Second Thessalonians. I said up last week three sixteen, Second Thessalonians three sixteen, Father, the God of Peace, Father, I speak peace over our family today, your peace. You don't send angels out to bring us peace. You show up as peace. Peace be still, Father, we receive your peace. You said in every circumstance. That means that we don't know how it's gonna happen, but you bring peace, and we align ourselves up with your peace.
Speaker 3: Father.
Speaker 12: I speak tangible presence of the Lord wherever we go. Father, I speak out Lord that all of a sudden we're in the car and your presence takes over and it goes beyond what our mind says. It's the peace that goes beyond our understanding. We receive it. Father, as a family. Father, I speak that we are known as people that walk in peace, and that where our feet go, peace goes as well. Father, into Egypt, into other countries, Father, into hellholes that nurses walk in to help people in this community. I speak peace, Father, in the school system where there's so much unrest, teachers walking in I speak peace, Father, in doctor's offices where there's so confusion, so much confusion, and people just want a proper diagnosis with the right need taken care of. I speak peace. I speak creative, creative answers, because you are the Prince of peace for every family here today in Jesus' name, Peace be still. We don't know how you're gonna make it right, but we look to you because you are the God of peace in Jesus's.
Speaker 3: Name, and Father, I just declare just tagging onto what Bubby says, that this would be a year of intentional girl in all of our lives. Father, that we would put forth the sacrifice and the effort to know you better, to love you more, and celebrate the greatness of God so people can see that transformation in us. We're hungry for it, we're grateful for it, and we thank you. This year is going to be an awesome year in you, and everybody says Amen. Hey, next Sunday we'll speak on the subject I was going to share today, but it's going to be dealing with all of our connections. Okay, let's have a great day. Encourage someone in the Lord God bless.
Speaker 7: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: We hope that you enjoy today's episode, don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 7: God bless you all.