Speaker 1: Good afternoon, Big Brother fans. It is Thursday, August thirteenth. It is in the afternoon, as a matter of fact, that's one forty pm Big Brother time in the afternoon, and I am driving to Chicago to watch the live eviction show at the bar that Ashley works at or worked at, I don't know which, but in theory she'll be there tonight that first of vict remember her. So that's what I am up to.
Speaker 2: I have been keeping.
Speaker 1: My eye when I could on what's going on, and I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 2: Within the past ten or fifteen minutes, D.
Speaker 1: Has now decided, with Devin's apparent support, to probably flip the vote and vote out Chuck if it's Chuck versus Ashley, or just like to Ashley, I just said Ashley, if it's Chuck versus Hailey, if it's Chuck versus Haley. As of write this moment, Chuck me out up going home, which is not what I would have told you half an hour ago. So I don't know, folks, It's it's kind of craziness. I think it goes to show you how confident d feels in the house, because I think Devon's is like whatever, and I think D is just like, now, let's do it, let's have some fun. I'm going to say this.
Speaker 2: I like D.
Speaker 1: I knew Dan was gonna be really, really good, So I'm not mad at her for this.
Speaker 2: I'm more mad at production.
Speaker 1: For setting this kind of a thing up because she's just having a good time. She may go down as one of the best Big Brother players of all time, but I'm gonna say this, and I would say this.
Speaker 2: To her face, but I probably won't.
Speaker 1: But she had so many advantages going into the house this you know, this first time hoh, where they didn't have it was just her Angela and Devon's the power that Devon's got, the power that she got. It's just thing after things of like, oh, come on, and the fact that icons alumni, whatever you want to call it, they get advantages just by being who they are.
Speaker 2: They have the experience.
Speaker 1: So whatever, D's having fun, she's having a blast.
Speaker 2: She's tearing it up.
Speaker 1: And if you've listened to me at all, you know that's kind of what I said she was gonna do, or I thought she would do, or she is capable of doing. She is take no prisoners, she doesn't prisoners. She doesn't have a worry in the world at hurting people in the game itself. She's not a mean person outside the game. I'm one hundred percent sure of that, But when it comes to the game, man, she's cutthroat. And I have said the word cutthroat a lot of times lately talking about d So the fact that she's now flipping things, as far as I'm concerned, and I didn't read it, but I'm sure that this is just Oh, I should just do that.
Speaker 2: Let's just flip the house. Let's just flip the vote. It's fun. It makes for good TV, right, And one is big brother want they want big TV.
Speaker 1: CBS wants good TV, they want drama, they want flips and the unexpected things to happen. And I don't know who this is going to be a shock or two if it happens.
Speaker 2: And again, it has to be Chuck versus Hailey.
Speaker 1: So Barrett would have to win the battle the Blockbuster. Damn it, I said it again, Sorry, the Blockbuster. That's the only way this happens if Barrett wins the Blockbuster and it's Hailey versus Chuck. Otherwise, whoever is up against Barrett will go home. Okay, So that all being said, just again latest developments.
Speaker 2: Otherwise the house not a whole lot. I mean, there's been a little bit that's.
Speaker 1: Gone on in the last twenty four hours, some some leaking of information or some WHI spring.
Speaker 2: Got around that D apparently told Mallory.
Speaker 1: That, and this could have had I don't I don't know if it made they made this made the the feeds or not. But D apparently told Mallory that Drew had said he was willing to put up D. Right.
Speaker 2: I think that's the gist of it. And and D.
Speaker 1: Actually told Drew that she told Mallory that. That's the real kind of weird part. I mean, she is playing a somewhat reckless game, but she's d d is, but she's getting away with it.
Speaker 2: And she is so so.
Speaker 1: Shielded at this point by various things that she can do this kind of half crazy stuff that could have ended other people's games or ended up other people's trust in their games. But they know that d has a power. They're sure of it, even though she hasn't told anybody, right, they know that Devon's has a power.
Speaker 2: They don't know what the powers are, but they know they have them. And so that that is a.
Speaker 1: Big, huge insurance package that at the very least it makes them want to put them up in some ways so that they have to use their power, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: But bear in mind the people don't necessar.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be the one to put Devon's up if I know that Devon's gonna use a power and stay in the house, because Devon's gonna come after me, right, So you have to figure out how to get someone else to do the dirty work to get the power exposed, revealed, flushed as the term goes.
Speaker 2: So that's going on.
Speaker 1: And finally, the last thing that I'm probably gonna talk about other than I'll ramble at the end. You know, I always do a video that I posted. Well, two things to see there we go this, we'll talk about the show last night after and we'll talk about this a Devon's.
Speaker 2: Video I made. We'll talk about those two things. But the first thing I wanted to get to was a video I posted last night of Commu.
Speaker 1: In the gym, and I will give you the setup for this. The setup for this was Comu and Yash were working out in the gym. Devin's comes in and he's just kind of like, what up, boys, or what's the good?
Speaker 2: You know, it's the good.
Speaker 1: And then they're like, oh, and this is about the time, if you saw anywhere online, they got together and they called themselves the Bermuda Triangle, just just to be silly and like like an alliance called the Bermuter Triangle, and they made a triangle shape between the three of them. They're kind of laughing and joking and they're having a good time and it's kind of a bit of a locker room boys bros at mood and they're doing all this and then in comes Melody, and Melody jumps on the elliptical I think or whatever it was. It might have been a bike, but she's she's on the I don't know. They don't have a bike, they have ellipticals. So she's on the elliptical. And I don't know why I wasn't paying close attention even when I got the clip, but Kamus starts talking to the to the cameras and he's like and and just to set this up, Yosh had already said something like this at least a week or two ago and bragged about saying this, so Comu was saying, hey, ladies, you know, if you're interested in comould be or in Yash, be sure to hit up his Instagram. And he gave out his Instagram and said and with a baby icon to let him know that. And I don't want to quote here because I don't know exactly how it was said, but the implication was, if you would like to have Yash's baby hit him up. Now, I would assume that they're kind of we're joking. We just mean if they're interested, doesn't think we're attractive and might want it. But they were talking about fatherhood.
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: The three guys were talking about fatherhood and Devon's was giving his you know, talks about being a father, and Kamu was saying, how yeah, he can't wait to be a father and all this kind of stuff, and that's what kind of led to this how to become a father obviously. So he throws out Yash's Instagram, and Yash's like, yep, hit me up kind of a thing. And then he goes and here's my Instagram and he throws his Instagram out there, and then then he looks at the other single person in the room and he goes hey, and you we're not gonna. I don't know if you said, we're not gonna let you out of this or we're not gonna He said, you know, let's get you what's you know. We're gonna get you pregnant, like it or not. That is what Yosh said to Melody. And that is almost a verbatim quote. I have posted the clip. Don't take my word for it.
Speaker 2: Go watch it.
Speaker 1: He said, we're gonna get you pregnant, like it or not. Now that if any of you are going, oh, he was just joking, and that's not too bad. Okay, you go to this side of the room for the rest of the people that are horrified. Okay, I don't need to say anymore. And if anybody's in the middle, understand the exact thing he said was, we're going to get you pregnant, like it or not. He didn't say, do you want us to give out your information? Do you want anybody to message you? He is, We're gonna do it, like it or not.
Speaker 2: I get that he was kind of joking, but the words matter. You can't say that kind of stuff. You just can't do that.
Speaker 1: Ever, don't ever joke about that, even if you think it's safe to joke about that, don't even joke about it. It implies so many things. A male saying that to a woman. Yes, they could have gone the other way too, I get it, but come on, let's be realistic here.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just it's just wrong. It's just inappropriate.
Speaker 1: It's it's tone deaf, it's comusility, inability to not be able to read the room. So I posted that clip because, as it turned out, I think only I found it because of the quotes. I saw a couple of people quoted, and I'm like, what, when did this happen? I had I gotta see this from myself because I want to see for myself exactly how it happened. And because some people only post and we're gonna get you pregnant, whether you like it or not. They read it as Kamu was talking about him and Yash and Melody, Well they weren't. He was talking about people out there on the internet. But still it doesn't make it any better. It doesn't, it doesn't lessen it. And I say it like that because there are people out there that says, this is nothing, what are you talking about? They're just joking, not that big a deal. Oh, it's not as bad as I thought. That's what a couple of people said. It's not as bad as I thought. It's like, oh okay, so it's it's less bad. Oh my lord, my lord, my lord, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So I posted it on Blue Sky and I decided, you know what, I've posted a couple of videos and stuff on Twitter, just a couple of bits and pieces, and I thought, this clip I went to Twitter to see isn't on Twitter.
Speaker 2: It wasn't on Twitter. Nobody had posted the clip on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Remember, we don't have flashback anymore, so things disappear, right, well, they don't always disappear. So I went and I posted it on Twitter, and it's it's getting some traction on Twitter. And Twitter is still bigger than Blue Sky. I realize this. I know this, and there are lots of people that are not on Twitter or on Blue Skuy, that are on Twitter. And that's what I went there to do, is like, look, I posted this on Blue Guy earlier, but I'm putting it here too. And somebody just messaged me and said that Jason aka Selena retweeted it sometime earlier.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and I know that Blue Kim Kim quotquot quote tweeted it a little bit ago. I just saw that myself. So former house guests are starting to share it and talk about it, and I'm not it's like, oh good, I'm getting attention. Well in some ways, yes, in other ways, I'm glad I did it because lots of people hadn't seen it, and it's it's worth talking about.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Nothing's going to happen to Common. Understand that nothing's going to happen to Common, but you know, in the long term.
Speaker 2: People will remember.
Speaker 1: And and I just I totally said, said it's tone deaf, it's inappropriate, and so it just it needs to be out there for the record. And if somebody, if a house guest that I was crazy about and liked said something stupid and dumb and inappropriate, I would share that as well. Okay, let's be clear, I'm not. I'm an equal opportunity exposer offender.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The other things that I've seen comment on that real quick, were one of them is or a couple of morek First of all mallories or Melody's response, was she actually gave her Instagram, which I she could have just said, yeah, not really interested in that, and she did say no, I'm not interested, but she did give her Instagram. It's kind of like it's a double edged sword. You you again, if you push back against the person, are they going to say, oh, well, she she snubbed her nose at me. She thumbed her nose at me, and so I'm not gonna vote for her, and you know, those are the kind of things that can happen. Right, So that happened, and I'm giving her thesor she's playing for seven hundred three thousand dollars. She knows, you know, she knows what she knows, and she did what she did, so she got that. The other person in the room, though, well Yash was in on it, right. The other person's Devon's. Now Devon's really didn't say anything. And on the one hand, I get it again, seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars is on the line he could do. I was talking with my wife about this. Actually, it's like, well, Devon's could have played it in one of several ways. I think if I was in the room and paying attention, I probably would have said, Hey, Yo, Camu, I don't think.
Speaker 2: You meant that the way it sounds like you meant it.
Speaker 1: You just you're just gotta tease and right, just something to kind of lighten the moment and take the edge off and course correct Commu. Unless Devon's decided, oh my gosh, what a dumb ass, I'm just gonna let him go down in flames.
Speaker 2: The problem is you're sitting.
Speaker 1: In the room with him, so that reflects on you to some extent too, So he didn't say anything. The other angle could be he's going I'm not saying something now, but later I'm going to talk to Melody. Angle like that was really, you know, awful what he said, and he gained some points with her for talking to her outside of it and not making the situation awkward or anything.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple of things he could have done. I think I.
Speaker 1: Personally would have gone at the angle of calling him out carefully, jokingly, just some kind of way to reaching over and grabbing the steering wheel and gently nudging it back on the road, versus you know, taking him to task and saying that's you can't say things like that, that's horrible, you know, And reading in the right act that leads to you know, unless you know that person's going home that week, you're you're setting yourself up to make an enemy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that happened TV show last night.
Speaker 1: Last night's episode, of course, was the episode where they show the power of veto competition. They also showed the fight that Angela had with Hailey, and to clear things up as best we can, Haley never Angela never said to Haley. It doesn't seem like Haley ever actually or say Angela ever said to Haley trust your gut about that specific vote thing.
Speaker 2: Hailey just said she was saying it all the time.
Speaker 1: They showed a portion of a balcony talk, which was the one that I watched several times.
Speaker 2: The feeds were down during some of us. I thought maybe we missed something.
Speaker 1: But they never showed Angela's saying to Haley trust your gut when Haley was expressing her doubt of D's vote. So, yes, Haley made it up and it set Angela off.
Speaker 2: They had. Here's the other thing.
Speaker 1: They didn't show Angela once. Angela once some latrese came into that Jim and took Angela out. We didn't see Angela. The rest of the show, no diary room entries, no dialogue. She was in the back room where the power of background for the Power Veto Cup. We just never saw her, so I thought that was interesting. So yeah, that happened. And then, lastly, because I am gonna wrap this up, my video clip that I made of Saturday's events, which if you haven't seen it, please go watch it. It's on It's on Blue Sky, it's on Twitter, it's on actually, it's on it's on Blue Sky, Twitter, Instagram, and Twitter, and on Twitch, TikTok I gotta get my teas down. It's on all of those places under my account. It's just a video of Devon's in a floaty. It starts out with him getting in a floaty and it also includes the day's events, showing the fight, showing some of the arguing. But it's cute because it's interspersed, right. It shows the floating, then it shows a fight, then it shows Devin on the floaty, then it shows a fight, then it shows it goes back and forth.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny. I thought for sure that CBS was gonna do that in the middle of the show Wednesday, I thought for sure.
Speaker 1: At some point they're gonna cut away because Devon had no hope, nothing to do with any of that stuff that day.
Speaker 2: He was not there.
Speaker 1: Now, he was talking to like Hayley after the fight, and he was around. He wasn't on the floating all day, but he was on a lot. People were just like, where's Devon's I guess he's still on the floating. We were saying that in the chats while this is going on. So I made that video and posted it Sunday, I think or late late Saturday. I think it was Sunday, and it was cute, its fun, And today Devon's wife, I guess, finally saw it. Maybe she saw it before, but she commented on the post on Twitter and said, this was the edit I was hoping to see tonight or last night, you know, like CBS missed the ball, this was the edit I was hoping to see. So that was kind of a that's a little feather of my cap, happy to see see somebody recognize that and stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was cool. So that's what's up.
Speaker 1: Maybe by now Diaz decided that it's not worth the risk of any confusion and to eliminate, to change the vote to Chuck over Haley. Most people would rather see Chuck go because they think Hailey's more interesting. But at some point you have to start getting rid of the people.
Speaker 2: That are.
Speaker 1: Harder to get rid of, and Hailey is probably harder to get rid of than Chuck, at least in most of our minds. So that's what's up. Good to go, now, have a good night, good day. I may I may possibly do another podcast on my way home from the live show from the Live Watch party in Chicago.
Speaker 2: To tell you how it went.
Speaker 1: We'll see how I feel, But other than that, have a good Thursday and we'll either talk to you later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Be well, everybody, all right, and thank you for your support. See y