Speaker 1: Well, there's a whole lot of talk of garbage in this campaign right about now. But what do you expect. Biden's in trouble, Trump's in trouble. But is there any semblance of truth in any of it? We're gonna talk about it, honey, uncensored, unfiltered, unhinged.
Speaker 2: He's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service. It is the Crowdcast. I am Carell.
Speaker 1: Happy Wednesday, October thirtieth, the day before Halloween, six days before the election, eight days before my birthday. And here we are, children about to say law of law to October. We barely knew you. The October surprise, of course, was Donald Trump. He surprised himself. He held a rally. Horrible, terrifying things were said. We're a a quote comic unquote called Puerto Rico a floating pile of garbage in the Atlantic. Isn't that a lovely thing to say? They made black jokes about people carving watermelons for Halloween. I mean it was depraved. It was depravity. And the next day he called it a love vest. Well, unless you were black or Puerto Rican, or gay, or trans or buy or any of that So then yesterday Joe Biden was on a call with Latino voters and they brought it up, asked him what he thought, and he said he thought that any followers of his that would you know, laugh at this or would find this in any way amusing or garbage. Oh well, then the right lost their mind. Joe Biden is calling half of America garbage. And first of all, they really have inflated egos to think they're half of America. There are three hundred and twenty seven million Americans at most. At most there's seventy five million people that vote for MAGA. That's not half of America. That's not even a quarter of America really, And so maybe it's like what one fifth, one sixth of America, one fifth somewhere around there. So they're not half of America, they're one fifth of America. And I'm fine, we've calling one fifth of America trash, by the way, But more importantly, you know, I got in a lot of trouble what I told John McCain to f Joe the MF Plumber. I hope Joe the MF plumber drops dead. A lot of trouble. Oh did I get into trouble, lost jobs, lost a career over that, and of course the station that fired me, Kgo later rehired me, but still, you know.
Speaker 2: Lost a lot. Well.
Speaker 1: I had said that because I had just written an editorial for the Huffington Post about the death of Cliche and how as we were just days away from an important election, we should not be focusing on a guy that wasn't a plumber Joe Wilson back. We should not be focusing on lipstick on a pig, which is what Sarah Palin was out there saying. We should not be focusing on any of these ridiculous last minute things, right miss Ember, when there was such an important.
Speaker 2: Election ahead of us.
Speaker 1: Now, I think it's important to focus on what happened at the Trump rally because it really does speak to who.
Speaker 2: These people are.
Speaker 1: But I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Democrats remain too nice. Last night, Kamala spoke to seventy five thousand people in the very spot where Trump rallied his crew to go do an insurrection, and she was trying to embrace the entire nation, and she was trying to say that even if you don't vote for me and I win. I'm going to be your president and that if you disagree with me, I'm not going to banish you.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to make you an enemy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to invite you to sit down at the table. And that's very nice of her. And Democrats historically have taken the higher ground when it comes to these sort of things, and I don't think that benefits us. You know what, Trump supporters are human garbage. And if you are one and you don't want to be a piece of trash, get out the damn dumpster, okay, because that's Trump's domain.
Speaker 2: Trump is like Templeton, the rat in Charlotte's Pig.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he was actually likable, but he lived in the sewers and the gutters and the trash. That's where Trump thrives, in the gutter, in the trash, That's who he associates with. Look at the people that go to Marrow Lago, rich white trash, over operated on just white trash, the worst of us. Well, who are you to call anyone? Look, I'll be the first to admit I'm white trash. Okay, I came from white trash. I came from trailer parks. Honey, so by the nation standard, I'm white trash. I'll own it. Okay, I'll own it. But if you don't want to be called garbage, then don't hang around with the garbage guy in a dumpster. I don't mean a garbage person that picks up the garbage. I mean the person that lives in the trash can. That's where Trump thrives, a trash can. He trash talks everybody. He trash talks America. He trash talks everybody people in his own party. He trash talks anybody that doesn't edify him, and so do his followers. They call gay people, pedophiles and groomers. That's not only antiquated, that's trashy, that's trash behavior. Those are trash comments. To call it gay per and a pedophile or a groomer, that's trash. To vilify drag queens, that's trash. To interfere with trans people and their lives, or trans people and their you know, trans children and their medications, let's trash. To protect school shooters, to protect people who do mass shootings, let's trash. Pure trash is the only person that would protect school shooters. People who embrace Kyle rittenhouse, their garbage, that's trash. They're a waste of human space. You know what, if you don't want to be that, if you don't want to be called that, then don't act like it. Elevate yourself out of the dumpster, upcycle yourself. You know, trash can be remade. I have dumpster dove in my lifetime. You can find miraculous gems in a dumpster. You find it and then you rehabit, You paint it, you sand it, you change out some parts, whatever that might be.
Speaker 2: So trash is.
Speaker 1: Not irrevo like irretrievable. Not all trash deserves to be incinerated or thrown away. A lot of trash can be recycled, you know.
Speaker 2: So there is hope.
Speaker 1: If you are one of the pieces of trash following Donald Trump, there's hope that you can be recycled. You can be up what is it, upcycled where you're taken out of that horrible trash bin, actually shown a better way and get you know, drink a bottle of act right, get your head back on your shoulders properly. That doesn't mean agreeing with Democrats. That doesn't mean automatically switching to the Democratic Party. That's not what that means. It simply means you are not gonna champ and the biggest piece of trash on the planet.
Speaker 2: Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump, sexual offender, convicted felon, horrifying president, liar, cheat, thief, stole classified documents, lies, if his lips are moving.
Speaker 2: If you support that, then you become that. Because if you lay in.
Speaker 1: The mud, you're gonna get fleas. So you are guilty by association. So if you don't want to be called trash, if you don't want your opinions to be disregarded like your trash, then elevate yourself up out the dumpster. Democrats and Independents have offered you a hand out. You know, you don't have to vote for Kamala. Sit this election out. If your choice is Trump or Kamala and you refuse to vote for VB.
Speaker 2: Harris, then sit it out.
Speaker 1: Don't vote if you don't like the two choices for president because one is a piece of trash and the other you don't like because she's a woman, or she's black, or she's a Democrat, you know, then then don't vote. You don't have to go and vote for a piece of trash. But you're gonna. Trump supporters are gonna because they live in the dumpster.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They say they want to, you know, drain the swamp. Why they are happiest in the swamp. They love to be in the muck and the mud. The mud slinging of name calling socialist communist or communist comrade comp Kamala. How dare any of those people be offended by Joe Biden? You know what, if you're gonna behave like trash and you get called garbage, don't be surprised. It's like when Hillary Clinton said a basket of deplorables and they got all the deplorables got all unhappy. And you know why that is because people that are trash, people that are deplorable, they don't want to be called that.
Speaker 2: Ain't no one got time for that.
Speaker 1: People that do horrible things don't want to be called up on their horrible things. They don't want to be told you're doing a horrible thing, you're a horrible person. They don't want to be told that. If you tell them that, they're going to attack you. I am not a horrible person. How dare you call me a horrible person. I'm an upstanding citizen. I'm merely supporting a candidate that you don't like. How dare you call me trash because I'm supporting No, you're not supporting a candidate I don't like. There's been a lot of Republican candidates I didn't like, like George W. Bush, whose daughter now endorses Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: I didn't call any of those people trash.
Speaker 1: Y'all have sunk to a new low communist, socialist, pedophile groomer, vilifying drag people, vilifying trans people, vilifying anybody.
Speaker 2: Not like you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you're in the same dumpster as Donald Trump. If you don't like that, recycle yourself, because there is hope. There's hope for many Trump supporters. There really is. You know, they just need to stop watching their I don't mean they have to watch you know, they don't have to go from Fox to MSNBC. No, stop watching Fox and start watching BBC France, twenty four, NHK World, RTE from Ireland. There's plenty of great news sources out there that cover American events that are not American based. Now, Sky News is owned by Rupert Murdoch, so you can you know, don't read the Washington Post, don't read the New York Post, don't read the New York Times, read international newspapers, read magazines, get a subscription to a news service that you associated Press Reuters. You don't have to become a democratic convert for the world to not see you as ridiculous trash. But what you do have to do is stop following the biggest piece of human excrement on the planet currently alive today short of Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong un and a few African dictators. Okay, so again, if you don't like it, if you don't want to be called trash by Joe Biden, by me, then stop acting like it. Stop acting like if you went away, if you were taken out to the dump and left, that the world would be better off.
Speaker 2: Stop acting like that.
Speaker 1: Make yourself a valuable citizen in this country by acknowledging that everyone in this country belongs here, and that includes people that may not have the proper paperwork. Because so many of your ancestors came through Ellis Island without papers. Where do you think the term wop came from? People came to Ellis Island with nothing. They didn't have an ID, they didn't have a passport, that nothing, so there was a line for people without papers.
Speaker 2: Wop wops.
Speaker 1: That's how Italians got the name because Italians were notorious for not having papers. They were escaping during World War two. Goebels was taking over, so they came to America with just nothing. So they didn't have papers, so they were still processed. They still got in. Stop acting like illegal immigration is some horrible crime. Your ancestors did it. Unless you are Native American, all of your ancestors were illegal immigrants. The natives did not give them permission to come and take over the country. They did it illegally. Well, there was no system back then, Correl, you can't say they were illegal. There wasn't a law. Native Americans thought that they had a law.
Speaker 2: The law for.
Speaker 1: Native Americans was if you come here, respect the land and share.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: They illegally took over a country, just like we illegally stole Hawaii. So stop acting so sanctimonious on the immigration issue, because that's trashy.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be called trash. Get out the dumpy.
Speaker 1: When we come back to zemp it or not, a zemptive America has a weight loss problem.
Speaker 2: There's a wonder drugs.
Speaker 1: Should you and I take it weren't talking about the real life to love us.
Speaker 2: Let's we come back. Don't forget to like to subscribe and to go to.
Speaker 1: Patreon dot com forwards last year here, and I'd like to take moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, Really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Corell.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Corel. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog, and let's keep the party going as long as we can. You know, politicians that are like the trash heap, like Donald Trump is. They love when you vote against your own self interest because they win.
Speaker 2: They love that.
Speaker 1: They love that they can actually convince people to vote against their own self interest. Donald Trump has women voting for him. That goes directly against their own self interest. Donald Trump has Latinos and blacks and gays voting for him, not many, but he's got them, and that goes directly against their own self interest. And politicians love that. They love that they can, in their minds know that they're gonna screw you and still get your vote.
Speaker 2: They love that.
Speaker 1: They adore when people vote against their own self interest. And we do it often. We do lots of stuff against our own self interest. And politicians love it because they make money off of it. They get office and position.
Speaker 2: And power out of it.
Speaker 1: They love when you vote against your own self interest. They don't want you to vote in your own interest. They don't want you to be able to say no, we want climate change solved, we want the grocery prices and housing crisis.
Speaker 2: Solved, not worked on, not legislated. We want it solved.
Speaker 1: We want the problems in America to finally be resolved. We want abortion legal from Pacific to Atlantic, never to be challenged again. We want gay marriage to be legal. And by the way, a majority of the polls are with me on all of these issues. More Americans want abortion legal, want same sex marriage legal, want to support their trans brothers and sisters, and aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews. Don't mind that kids are being read to by drag queens. A majority of people are with me. Maybe not a majority of voters, because politicians can vy. It's a small group of people to vote against their own self interest. And again, seventy million people out of three hundred and twenty seven million people, that's not a huge amount. That's, you know, all, just about one fifth between one one fourth and one fifth. So they Donald Trump and the GOP loves that these people are so blinded by one or two issues. They're just so blinded by those issues that they would totally vote against their own self interest.
Speaker 2: Because of those issues.
Speaker 1: They love when they make the election about God, guns and gaze because those three issues never.
Speaker 2: Have a solution. So they love that.
Speaker 1: They love for you to vote against your own self interest because they win. You know. But as a people, as humans, we often do a lot of stuff that does not benefit us. We speak, you know, we do things against our own self interest.
Speaker 2: Take obesity. I'm editing my book.
Speaker 1: It's got seventy pages up front and then the back is the recipes. So I was going through the seventy pages up front yesterday, and what it really is is how I came to become a vegan, and you know, and that I went through detoks from opiates the same weekend that I decided to become a vegan. Because while I was in detox, I don't know if I ever really told you guys this, but while I was in DTOs those four days, my mind went to how did you get here? How did you get to be three hundred and ten pounds crapping your pants in bed because you're quitting too many drugs? How did that happen? And so I thought a lot about food and my relationship with food and what forged that relationship. And that is the front of the book, and it will speak to you. I know it will speak to you because many of you that have a weight problem had the same issues with food that I did. You know, food was not about fuel or calories. Fuel was about celebration. It was a sign that we were flush and had money. Food was often whatever my parents could get from charities. You know, food was not really about nutrition. It was about do we have any and if we did have it, that was cause for celebration. So food started representing all the wrong things to me at a very early age, and I ate against my own self interest, and more importantly, I allowed corporations that make money off of me being fat and sick to keep me fat and sick. Case in point today in USA today, there's an article every two years, a group of scientists gets together at behest of the US federal government and goes over our dietary guideline and then makes new suggestions to the USDA about what the dietary guidelines for Americans should be. Now, the USDA doesn't have to take and the CDC doesn't have to take that guidance, but they solicit it. Two years ago, they recommended we cut out a lot of added sugar. That recommendation was thrown away. Two years ago they recommended we cut out all processed foods. The US government did not adopt that, why lobby groups. So now they're set to give their recommendation for our new dietary pyramid, our new food pyramid, and it is a plant forward diet similar to the Mediterranean, and it stresses that you should not eat red meat or if you do eat small amounts. Well, guess what industry is already spending millions of dollars in campaign donations to the people who are going to vote on these dietary guidelines, The meat and dairy industry. The meat industry already made a statement before the guidelines were submitted that how can you say beef is bad when we're all right now there's a crisis of nutrients and malnutrition and beef has all the things that you need. Yeah, colon cancer is what it's got. So right now, a group of American scientists that advised the government wants to advise the government to tell Americans to go plant based. And they want to move red meat as a protein source below nuts and beans and lentils and all of that. They want that to come above red meat. And the meat industries having a fit and spending money already on articles in magazines that tout the wonders of beef. That's against our self interest. It only benefits the meat industry for us to eat meat. It doesn't benefit humans, it doesn't benefit the planet. It's against our self interest. And so now that we have this obesity pandemic and we do, ozempic comes along and suddenly anyone that can afford it is taking the ozempic and the w goovi and dropping lots of weight and looking like skeletor. And I started thinking, I said, you know, Chuck, you still want to lose twenty five pounds, twenty five or thirty pounds. I still want to lose twenty five or thirty pounds. I want to be between one eighty and one eighty five. That's what I want to be. I'm at about two twelve, two fourteen right now, and so I want to lose twenty seven pounds. And it's very hard because I have a very regimented diet now and I don't want to give up what's in my diet. And I don't overeat really, you know, I don't you know, for breakfast, I have half a cup of oat meal with a cup of plant based milk with a scoop of protein powder, some walnuts, raisins, and a cup of fruit, and then tea with creamer. And then for lunch, I have an entree, but not you know, like pounds of an entree. I have an entree. If I go out to eat, I try to take some home with me. And then for dinner, I have a fruit cup and soup, or a fruit cup and salad, or a fruit cup and a one like half a portion of a meal, and then that's it. I do snack, and that's my problem. Around eight or nine o'clock last night, I made homemade Belvida wafers.
Speaker 2: Oh they're so good. They're cannot like biscuits, but they're so good. It was like a.
Speaker 1: Cup of flour, a cup of granola, a cup of oats, and then a half a quarter cup of oil, a banana, a quarter cup of brown sugar, a quarter cup of regular sugar, some baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, some salt, and that's about it. Oh and some raisins and some walnuts. And I made, you know, a loaf. I took a pan and spread it very thin, and it puffed up a little bit and they're delicious. I had one before the show. They're basically homemade Belvida, but I changed the recipe to have granola in it then and I had that with macha no sugar in the tea. For lunch, I'm going to have about six hundred to seven hundred calories, and then for dinner, I'll have six or seven hundred calories. The problem is seven hundred three times a day is twenty one hundred calories, So you know, I've got to cut that down to like fifteen or seventeen hundred. So I was diagnosed about a month ago with mild sleep apnea. Now, if you stop breathing five times an hour or less.
Speaker 2: They that's normal. They don't consider that apnea.
Speaker 1: If you stop breathing twenty times i'm sorry, ten times an hour or less, they consider that mild sleep apnea. Then there are people who actually stop breathing between ten and one hundred times per hour, and they that severe sleep apnia. So I am not severe enough to go on the sepap machine. But zep pound, which is a zenpic basically, it's what is it as GLT one semi glue tide one. Zep Pound this year is going to be approved for sleep apnea because they're finding these drugs have other sort of you know, other things that they can do with these drugs off label. So zep pound, the makers of it have submitted it for approval for sleep apnea because there you lose weight and that helps with the apnea, and b it does something else to make it so you don't have the apnium. So, because I do have mild sleep apnea, there's a very real chance that sometime in the next few months I could qualify for zepound, which is wgov and ozempic. And I've really had to search my soul and say, would you go on this to lose the twenty five or thirty pounds? Because I'm not going to stay on it for life, by the way, that ain't going to happen. But would I go on it for six months to drop, you know, to do what I know I could do without the drug if I just practiced more self control. That's a very real question facing a lot of us right now. A lot of us qualify for ozempic or regovy for weight loss, and as soon as it's approved for weight loss, which it's going to be next year, so not just right now. You can only get it if you're diabetic. At least you can only get it covered by your insurance. Weight Watcher is offering it for two hundred bucks a months. Costco is offering it for a couple hundred bucks a months, So you can get it for weight loss, you just can't have insurance pay for it. And there are compounding pharmacies that are making it and not calling it with GOV or ozenpic or zeb pound and selling it for much cheaper. Also in Europe it's much cheaper. My friend Thea Austin mentioned to me the other day she wants to lose weight, and I said, have you considered wagovi or ozentic And she said, yeah, but I just don't know, and so I'm kind of with her. I think it's great that people that are morbidly obese have this tool now and they're dropping a lot of weight.
Speaker 2: I think that's great.
Speaker 1: But if it's just you know, forty pounds are below, I don't know, because while they are saying that these drugs do a lot of great other things, we don't know what happens if you're on them. For four years, six years, eight years, ten years. We don't have that body of research now. If you have AIDS and there's a new drug that comes around, you just take it and you just hope there's no horrible side effects. Or if you have any horrifying disease and a new drug comes you just take it. But with this so, I'm going to ask you to leave a comment below. If you were me and you only have like thirty thirty five pounds to lose, and you know how to do it without a drug because you lost one hundred and ten pounds, if admpics became available to me because of my appence, should I take it?
Speaker 2: I'd be healthier. I am pray of you. You want to dot to hurt anybody? I mean your comments down below. We'll talk about it tomorrow about what you what you advise me?
Speaker 1: Do you think if I could different scribe odentic and if I could take.
Speaker 2: It to lose thirty pounds? What do you think? Or should I just do.
Speaker 1: A sting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the
Speaker 1: Corell Cast on your favorite streaming service