Speaker 1: Our job is simply to build on top of those platforms to build the future of wealth management and banking. We have a brisk business in lending against the coin and as a produciary, we want to simply have as many viable options that are liquid, easy to get in and out of, and technologically safe.
Speaker 2: I'm a big believer in the free market. However, there's been a lot of controversy with insider trading in much more. What are your thoughts on prediction markets in the future.
Speaker 1: Prediction markets are a quagmuire because of that exact issue.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Fordax. Guys, Let's be honest, the crypto market has been moving sideways for a while now. A lot of people are just sitting on their coins waiting for the next big move. But while you're waiting, your crypto is just sitting in your wallet doing absolutely nothing. That's why I want to mention one of my longtime partners, Fordax. Instead of just letting your assets id, you can put supported cryptocurrencies into fortestx liquidity pools and earn daily rewards while still keeping the flexibility to withdraw whenever you want. One of the reasons I've continued working with them is because they keep delivering. The team is public, they've successfully completed Cyberscope team verification, kyc past independent security audits, and the platform has been building consistently for years. They've focused on long term growth, transparency and security rather than hype. In a market like this, it makes far more sense to have your crypto working for you instead of letting it sit idle in your wallet. I've worked with fortestx for a long time and if you're planning to hold your crypto anyway, I genuinely think it's one of the smartest ways to put those assets to work. And folks, I know security is very important to all of us as we hold our crypto assets and they are fully audited by certain and they are sec registered and much more so. You've got to check out FORDX. Go to FORDESX, dot FM, slash x slash Thinking Crypto link will be in the description. Hey, folks, welcome into the Thinking Crypto Podcast. I'm your host, Tony Edward and joining me is Bill Barrheight, who is the founder and CEO of Abra, which is a global digital asset, wealth and treasury management platform providing clients with a suite of sophisticated digital asset products and services. Bill, Great to see you, Great to have you back.
Speaker 1: Always great to see you, Tony. Love your work.
Speaker 2: Bill certainly want to get your perspective and thoughts on the markets and everything that's happening around Claritiac and much more. I think it's good time that we're going to be talking. And there's also, you know, the potential. I don't know if you can give us a timeline of when abramight go public, but I get ahead of myself. Bill, Where do you think we are in the crypto bear market? Do you think we're near a bottom?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I think we're chopping around what I think is a price bottom, and you know, it could go on until you know, end of Q three, early Q four, but I think we've been ranged by Look, I probably see this a little bit differently than people who look at, you know, stock market returns as kind of the basis for what it means to invest and speculate. I think we're dealing with exponential growth and right now, you know, AI basically clearly has the narrative around exponential growth. It really is a very unique time and opportunity. But I think crypto is still in exponential growth mode.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We haven't even gotten into token iss real world equities, which is worth trillions of dollars on top of what we have. The stable cooin narrative has died down a little bit post Circle IPO, but the usage is ballooning. It's actually it's accelerated since the narrative of last summer, and so you know, the space is at hypergrowth, but the narrative shifted away from l towards institutional. But if what you're focused on is price, you need retail and right now retail money is looking at AI and certain tech stocks like crypto during COVID, and that's unsustainable in my opinion. There's a real profitability problem with AI. In my opinion, I'm super bullish on AI, right. I mean, I spend so much of my day on AI strategy it's crazy. But I think the stock thing is going to play itself out in the next six months, and I think you're going to see a big rotation into I think l ones that lend themselves towards AI crypto integration are going to get a big bump in the next eighteen months. You know that's just my personal opinion, right, you know, not necessary. I'm not telling anybody what to buy and only think that's going to happen. What do I know? But long winded way of saying, I do think we're chopping around a short term price bottom. But it's a very big range, right because you know, yeah, it does feel like a like a big drawdown. But first of all, fifty percent means on bitcoin means volatility has compressed signific since the last cycle. It's hard to believe that the last cycle was significantly worse, but it was. It was significantly worse, right, So so in my mind, because I think in exponential terms for crypto, this is a big sideways channel. You just have to basically have a time horizon that allows you to chop in a big sideways channel so that when we do break out, you understand the difference. Right, And when we're at two hundred and fifty thousand big point, which I'm pretty sure is coming, people aren't. People are going to look at this like a long like a seven month sideways channel that you see what I'm saying. So again, I don't have a lot of I don't have the luxury to think about price all day. I'm really thinking about next gen products. But but I know a lot of people do, and that's my perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I really appreciate that. Then that's great perspective because if you have the macro view, to your point, you kind of see this part of the cycle kind of like a sideways channel. And then you know, in the past ballmark, a lot of people had the questions of why was it so lack of low luster all coins hitting perform as they did in previous bull markets. Bitcoin itself didn't perform as well as it did in previous bull markets, you know, talking about percentage gains. But to your point, the AI trade there was also a big bull run with gold and silver. Precious metals did really well. But and you highlighted that, you know, the AI bubble is going to start to cool down a bit and there's going to be rotation. So it's having that macro view and being paid. Not only that, but let's keep if I one, I think bitcoin bottom that like what fourteen, maybe it dwiged down to fourteen post ftx. That's an eight x run from from the bottom to the top. So let's have a little perspective. If we get an ad X run from the bottom this time, we'll be at you know, close to half a million, right. I'm not saying that's going to happen in one shot. It's going to happen at some point because the government government keeps printing money. That's the only thing that slows the train down is stop printing money. And we obviously don't know how to do that. So, you know, and as it relates to the old coins, I think that the good news is is we see three things. One, we see what works, right. A lot of token economics are broken, right. You know, I'm super bullish on the suy platform, for example, I hold a lot of it, full disclosure, I love it. But the token economics of all of these l ones concern me right now, meaning meaning how do they sustainably make money? Right, so that the foundation isn't out raising money every year? You know, I'm on the board of Algorand and I spend a lot of time thinking about the future of token economics. Right, how are we going to build as an industry a sustainable model? You know?
Speaker 1: You know, hyper liquid is a perfect example of something that has built a sustainable model. So that's that's issue number one. Issue number two is the stuff that has no value and adds no value to people, it should just wither and die. You know, I heard I heard, you know, pop one of your peers basically talking about crypto is dead. And I think that's what he meant. I don't think he means that Sowana and Suey and aptos and tokenized equities and stable coins and bitcoin are dying. I think he's personally invested in bullish on those things. I think he's basically saying, all the bullshit, all the chafe, it's going to go away, whether and diet it deserves to, quite honestly. And I think the third point is is you know this retail narrative that I mentioned before, and so all of those things I think are going to be good for the industry, and we will figure out a viable economic model so that, you know, once block space is at a premium, that the companies are actually making money and that will be reflected in the value that people are willing to pay to hold the asset.
Speaker 2: Pardon the interruption. Hi, I'm Tony. I'm the host of the Thinking Crypto podcast. I wanted to ask you if you can, please support the podcast by hitting the like button subscribing. If you haven't as yet, you can leave a comment below as well. And if you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts, please be sure to follow and hit the five star rating. I'll let you get back to the content. Thank you so much. Yeah, you know the first issue you mentioned with generating revenue, I know that's something a lot of people are thinking about and what that token model looks like and so forth, and is it more institutions building on these chains and a share of the fees that are being generated on the chain goes to some sort of pool or to the users. Any ideas that you can share that you know think, Well, yeah, this is a longer discussion, but basically Ethereum's scaling roadmap completely screwed the space. In my opinion, it was just a huge architectural faux pa. And they know now that they screwed this up right, I mean, Ethereum is a mess in my opinion, and everything basically all of the value is accruing to L two's and you know, Base doesn't charge fees because it's basically centralized from a deployment perspective, so the incentives aren't required. I don't know how it's going to work if BA becomes truly distributed, because there's no incentives to participate other than the applications you might be running on top of it. And so if you look at like most of the other competing l ones, the cost per transaction is so low that they just don't make money, right, I mean, think about the volume in mean coins that Solana needed to be doing to make money. They needed to basically do Visa like volumes in mean coins in order to generate some revenue. And you know.
Speaker 1: That's not sustainable. So we need a business model for the space, and hopefully competing business models. I'll like the hyper liquid example I gave you, which is totally transparent, says Okay, this project can sustain itself. I don't want to be using technology that I think is going to go away because they have no financial viable way to financially stay in business, and so nobody wants that. A developer doesn't want to make a bet on better technology that's going to go away because they're going to go broke. Right, So the space needs to figure that out. And I think when Ethereum stopped making money at the layer one layer right because they went to this layer two layer architecture, it just screwed the whole space up, and I think now they're kind of stuck. And so look, the lot of layer two technology is very interesting from a technology perspective, but from an economic perspective, it perpetuates the problem, right, And Solana may have the best of the worst economic models that are out there. It's something I'm very focused on in trying to add value in the discussions. I can tell you you know, behind the curtains at Algoran, but the space in general has a problem with this technology is improving at an awesome rate. The ability, Like you know, I'm just having conversation with the Salona folks earlier today on their vault technology, which I'm really bullish on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I just mentioned Algoran and the stuff they're doing on being quantum ready of super bolish on and that's great, but we got to get our economic house together as a as an industry so that you know, people who are holding these assets aren't just making staking revenue on us diluting everyone else, you know, that's that wasn't really the intention of migrating to proof of steak. It was that there would be a viable, you know, financial model, business model behind the scenes that perpetuated these platforms at you know, very large visa like scale.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, And do you think that might be one of the big catalysts or narratives for the next bull run up? Usually there's things like AI privacy. You know, we had DeFi summer at the last bowl up well, you know, twenty twenty one. Uh, do you think some sort of yield or generating revenue might be a big narrative? I do? I do.
Speaker 1: I mean hyper Liquid showed us the way look at the on the side. Now, DM is not crypt native project, but they use crypto to facilitate access to the to the you know, to their API. Cloud fare Flare is doing something similar with their API for their web stuff, which I tweeted on, which I think is brilliant. I think that's the future of transaction processing in AI. But it's very clear in that model how those applications of dum and cloud flare and hyper liquid all make money. But how does and I mean I mean hyper Liquid the app, not hype the blockchain. It just so happens. In that case, they don't have to worry about how hyper liquid makes money because it's the same group more or less.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, So, but in the model I'm describing, if I'm running a PERP dex on Solana, is Solana printing money if they're getting the same level of traction as Hype probably not? Right, So, so that's a problem. We want. We want Solana to make money. We want Ethereum to make money. We want Algorth to make money because we don't want them to die, right, we want them to be the future of AI transaction processing.
Speaker 2: M Well, I hold all those in my portfolios fully agreement with you.
Speaker 1: And look, look, I think everyone in those foundations is focused on this problem now, I really do. I believe that if they're not, they're crazy. I can tell you we are. I can tell you know, I'm not not in the ABRA, but but you know algorith is and you know ABRA.
Speaker 2: My day job.
Speaker 1: Our job is simply to build on top of those platforms, to build the future of wealth management and banking. And from that perspective, it's going great. You know that the capabilities just keep getting better and better all the time.
Speaker 2: Hm. That is certainly a problem we have to figure out, Bill, and hopefully we can figure it out within the next year as we potentially head back into a bull phase of the market. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think there's some a few narratives that will cause the bull phase to to kind of catch up with the liquidity that's been driving crypto prices for ten years, but that will keep for another ten years.
Speaker 2: And speaking of the four year cycles, Bill, do you think that may break at some point? I know you mentioned like when you zoom out on the charts, this phase or this possible market could look like a you know, a channel that we're just in before a major cycle peak. Do you think that four year cycle breaks at all? I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think the liquidity cycle for the dollar bitcoin correlation will hold. And whether that stays four years or you know, morphs into something else based upon you know, havings and how mining morphs over time, I don't know. But I do think that the correlation between the liquidity cycles that you know, many other macro folks talk about all the time publicly, that has been holding reasonably well, especially on a log chart, and it does you know, correlate with four years pretty well. A lot of people thought it didn't this cycle, and it turns out it actually is. It's not you know, one to one as it relates to other coins which tend to move in lockstep with bitcoin. I don't see how that persists over time. I think that the l ones in particular will be largely platform driven at some point, meaning they will get some halo effect on the ability to take profits from bitcoin and come back, But largely I think it's going to be the last discussion on figuring out the economic model plus massive scale and usage. Right, everything gets a halo effect from liquidity. Everything that's tech, NASDAC, Bitcoin, you know, alternative l ones, AI, it doesn't matter, it all gets a halo effect.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The correlation there to global liquidity over time is like, you know, ninety seven percent. It's just a question of if it's a levered bet, which one is going to get the most benefit. And I think basically what's going to happen is is that you know, the l ones are simply going to have to survive on their own, right, be a very significant usage with a viable economic model, and then the applications will always move at the pace of adoption. Right, hyper liquid right now doesn't care that cryptos and aduldrums. It's doing fine because it's basically growing like a weed. You know, dm is is Venice is growing like a weed right on the AI side, right because it offers real value with its with its privacy platform. Actually don't understand how it works, but supposedly it does give you privacy on a you know, crypto AI API usage that's that's value to someone. And so as a result, the usage has been going through the roof and the price of those assets is ten xt and then deservedly so and has nothing to do with global liquidity in my opinion, how do.
Speaker 2: You think this situation with all coins and you know, the problem that they have to figure out affects digital acid treasure companies like you got tom Lee and bitmind buying incredible amounts of Etheroreum. There's obviously other out there for avax and Swee and so forth. How do you think those fair you know, are they going to be okay? Once did we get back into bold cycle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ethereum is in a unique position versus everyone else because Ethereum is still you know, the granddaddy of you know, DeFi and crypto based lending and bitcoin back loans are predominantly issued on Ethereum, and and that's the killer use case for DeFi remains borrowing against bitcoin, right, So, so so you know, I think I think Ethereum has more runway to get there, just based upon the existing momentum, you know, with with ave and token is equities coming, and you know UNI swap, and you know all the great work that's already been done at the base layer forgetting about the L two's right, and and and then there is great work happening there. So so I think Ethereum could get to a trillion dollar market cap if it really figures out and publishes a viable L one roadmap that starts giving economic value to the base layer itself. And I think that Batalic gets that now. I think he I don't know if he would say regret. I think he should feel regret over the roadmap that they published years ago. I'm in some way I'm guessing they do. But he'll never say that publicly, not the way I'm saying, but I'm pretty sure he feels that way based on you know, the vibe and and so if they do that, which I think is going to happen this year, I think you could see a real spike in ethereum based upon the promise of what's coming, meaning I could actually accrue real revenue by holding you know, eth so so, and whether the other ones can get there the same way, it's going to be harder, you know. I do think that that we're going to see probably seven or eight interesting or even up to ten interesting l ones competing in different ways public blockchains, I not even counting the private ones with different economic models. But everyone is going to have to get there in their own way.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. And on the Bitcoin side, you have Michael Saylor and Strategy now having to pivot to selling a lot more bitcoin because they're involved in what they would like to call digital credit and paying out yield and so forth. What are your thoughts on that situation and the pivot they had to take.
Speaker 1: I don't think he had to sell a lot more bitcoin. He was selling none. So versus selling none, you know, selling one is infinitely more. But so I guess two things. One the narrative before stretch, which is their preferred you know, for the non cryptodati folks listening it's their preferred shareholding, which basically gives you a fixed return on the principle paid for the stock or the par value of the stock. I think he basically was marketing mstr to institutions and basically telling retail hold Bitcoin, don't hold micro strategy, and so you can get away with a lot more from a securities marketing legal perspective, I think, And I'm not a lawyer, I'm not using legalies here. If you're basically telling people, don't buy my shares, okay, But now with Stretch, he's telling retail buy my shares because it's a great way to hold dollars because you're basically going to earn a than and a half percent. The problem with that is implicit in that statement is is that the par value of the shares is going to stay the same. Because if I'm paying you eleven and a half percent of what you paid, but what you paid is worth eighty twenty percent less, that's a big problem.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's a retail legal issue for him. So he has to do, in my opinion, whatever he can to get that thing close to one hundred cents on the dollar quickly. And there's only really two ways that he can do that end of the day. First is keep raising the rate, and the second is to buy back some of those shares and stop itsuing new ones, right so to create less supply and more demand artificially. The problem with that is is either one of those is he has to fund both of those somehow, and the money that he raised by selling those shares in the first place has all gone to buy bitcoin, and so that basically limits his options because he can raise more money and you know, dilute his shareholders, or he can basically sell some bitcoin. And I think he did the ladder initially to send a message to the market that hey, you know, MSTR and Stretch will both be fine, because even at fifty k bitcoin, you know, we're still sitting on tens of billions of dollars of of bitcoin. And so I think he has figured this out. The question is, you know, what will it take to get Stretched back to close to one hundred cents on the dollar. And my guess is is that you know, they'll probably end up having to buy some of it back, wait for another bull market, and you know, figure it out. But I think this theory that you can just sell into a bear market to raise money on the cheap has a downside this and it's what you're seeing right now. If you're using retail to fund, if you're using institutions to fund, it doesn't really matter because you have a way to convert to them to my MSDR shares right. He doesn't have that option with stretch.
Speaker 2: Billy. Does any of this feel like what happened before two thousand and eight? And again, I don't want strategy to collapse. I'm not calling for that, but the amount of debt worries me. You know, it feels like and again I could be off base here, but it just has the feelings of and look and feel of the mortgage bonds house of cards, right leveraging that up to the max and then we know what happened after that. Is there any danger of that happening here with what sailors doing?
Speaker 1: Not? Really? Look if he just basically said we're going to buy all stretch back, I don't know how much has been issued, but you know it certainly would cause you know, I could imagine a five or ten K drop in bitcoin because it's just the amount of bitcoin you'd have to sell. But that would be a one time thing, right, and then he'd just get back to doing what he was doing before, which is at the market deals and you know, convertibles and probably at a slower pace, right and slow. That's fine he did. It's an experiment. It's not going to kill him. It's not going to kill micro strategy. It's not going to kill bitcoin. It might hurt you know, some preferred shareholders in the meantime who need that liquidity now, right if they were If you're in a Stretch and your goal is to basically earn ten percent annualized over a six month period, and you bought it one hundred cents in the dollar and not trading at eighty seven cents, which is where I think it is now, and you have to sell now, you've actually lost money on a net basis, right, So that's the problem, right, It's it's micro Strategy will be fine. Bitcoin will be fine, the space will be fine. Those people who bought Stretch for a short term replacement for something like a money market product at a higher yield, those people might get screwed. And so he knows that, and that's why he basically did his announcement last week that you know, they're committed to, you know, maintaining that peg and by raising the rate and potentially even buying back some of the shares.
Speaker 2: M That makes sense. I want to ask you about the Clarity Act because we're recording this on Friday, July tenth, and the Senate and Congress is back in session next week. There may be a big push to get this bill done through the Senate. Obviously they have to go through all their respective hoops and all those things. What odds are you giving that this bill passes by the end of July?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know, you could probably create a montage of me answering this question seventeen times with seventeen different numbers. I'm wondering what the average of those numbers would be for the nonsense that I've probably spewed on this topic over the last year. And I readily admit that I, in hindsight, had no fing idea what I was talking about. How often do you hear that from guests on your show? And we're so close though, Yeah, I mean, look, my intuition says this thing is passable. Right, the big issue remains ethics and warrant and and can we get seven people on the Senate side to you know, come over and and vote and get this thing and and get through reconciliation, et cetera, et cetera. Next week is a big week and a bunch of us are going to be in DC, and you know, anyway, I'm not answering your question directly because I actually don't know.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 1: It's tough. It's in my mind right now, it's fifty to fifty, and I'm I'm really trying to basically not just be optimistic. I'm trying to basically look at all sides here because I have clients who this matters to and to whom this matters, and I do think that it is probably, you know, as an odds maker of fifty to fifty, you know, I think some of the endorsements that came out last week are going to help with the Dems, especially for things like public safety. There was like a Shriff's Association and some of the law enforcement groups that came out in favor of Clarity, and I think what they're basically getting educated on is this idea that hey, this underlying technology is actually beneficial to law enforcement, and that's been proven on a pretty steady basis over a ten year period now, whether it's the early days of bitcoin and Silk Road or crap, you know, all the way through to you know what what has happened in you know, myriad thefts and DeFi and whatnot. So so so that's good news that probably would get I might have said forty percent two weeks ago, and I think I'm at like fifty to fifty with a slight up swing maybe fifty one percent right now, you know. So, so it's it's tough. It's so much emotion now, which shouldn't you know, I don't know, it's too much emotion with this issue for too many people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I know government moves slow. So we'll see, you know, could they pull a rabbit out of that hat and you know, you know, fast track this, it's possible, but well we'll have to wait and see. You know, you mentioned some of your clients without giving names. You mentioned that this is very important to them. Is it that they want that regulatory clarity so they can start building and investing more?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so we have clients who don't even understand what I'm talking about here or what we're talking about here. I just know that it's indirectly important to them because of what we're building for them. Okay, meaning our chances of success with clarity go up passing are are incrementally better. Okay, We've just licensed up and you know, registered as or I AD all these things to put a motor around us, and that moat gets thicker with clarity, wider than with clarity than without it. So and then we have clients who are smart enough to make, you know, trading bets based upon which way the wind is blowing, smarter than their mind. And that's fine, that's that's not necessarily wrong. And some of them, you know, are asking our opinion pretty regularly. Hey, you know, one is this thing going to pass? And two is it going to represent a tailwind for the broader crypto space from a price perspective? And you know, I basically tell them what I tell you now, which is, if you've asked me seventeen times over the last two years, you've gotten seventeen different answers, and you're probably annoyed as hell. And it's a function of the visibility we've had into this process at any given time. And but if we don't get this done before summer, recess or whatever the right term is. It's a problem because right now, my bet is our odds on the House have improved, but they're still against us in terms of like the crypto space. I'm not talking just you know, yes, Democrats are likely to take back the House, which hurts clarity. I think Senate, we've improved our situation a little bit. I think this thing in Maine that happened this week is a little odd, so that might have helped our case a little bit as well. But anyway, I don't know, but I have a feeling we'll keep the Senate. But regardless, it becomes very difficult to get controversial legislation done if it's not done before the midterms. Based upon the visibility that I have. I'm not a political polling expert, but I just the basic reading of the tea leaves says we need to get this done now or it could be years before we get another shot. Years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time is certainly of the essence. You know. One of the things I saw recently from the Senator Kristen Gillibrand, who's been a crypto champion and she's a Democrat, she put out a provision I believe to block politicians and elected officials from holding or having meme coins, and maybe that's a compromise that the Democrats can agree upon and say, hey, you know what, this works. We agree that we'll figure out the other assets, even stocks, and the larger ethics issue, because it's not a crypto specific issue. But if we block meme coins, maybe that works, and might hope I'm praying that that's the compromise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, look, maybe it'll motivate some of these politicians to spend less time in office, and we'll get term limits by default because everybody just desperately wants to own meme coins and they can't because they're in Congress, and so they'll all start resigning in mass and we'll have natural term limits, which is obviously I'm kidding, it's not going to happen. But my point is, like, there's a million things that are more important that we could be spending time on. I get why she's doing it. I'm not you know, I'm not knocking her. I think she's been a great champion. I'm just making a point facetiously, like, hey, come on, let's get this done. Let's move on to important things. By the way, like, you know, not allowing people in Congress who've been in office for forty years to have it trade on inside information. You know, that's kind of table stakes in my opinion, for you know, like a code of ethics, and the fact that that we still don't have that is insane to me. Insane And the fact that people don't voluntarily do that is also insane to me. And and so if we want to fix something, let's fix that. Ultimately, we should fix term limits, but that's not going to happen anytime sooner. I mean, that's a constitutional amendment. So that's just that's just not gonna happen. But at least we could, you know, fix some ethics issues which have nothing to do with crypto. It just has to do with, you know, how people who are in office for decades enrich themselves.
Speaker 2: It's wild, Bill, And it's only until crypto and social media that I've learned that, you know, I and I and I wonder if Bill, because the information is spreading out there. There's portfolio trackers, you know, the Pelosi tracker and all that.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. I mean, I don't know if it's legal to create an ETF called the Pelosi Tracker, but I mean everybody should just I guess it's not investment advice. But if you plowed into that, you'd be doing really well.
Speaker 2: But I wonder, you know, from a macro perspective, larger conversation because of this technology, because people are able to share information fast and crowdsource that this exposes the politicians and it puts pressure on them to change things. And maybe my daughter's generation, as he's eight years old, it's much better. There's less of this, and eventually they get around to passing legislation to fix that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I think the way AI is coming on strong and the exponential growth at its abilities. I think we're approaching AGI at a PhD level. I think we had a GI at a master's level last year, and I think we're going to have a GI at a PhD level where it can start to have original ideas over the next twelve months. And then I think ASI comes two to three years later, and then it and then it's no longer LLM. It literally can think from first principles perspective. It can't think from first principles. Now it's still guessing based upon lots and lots of data. It's just getting really good at guessing. And so when it starts to think from first principles perspective, who the whole universe that we know is going to change so dramatically that every one of these discussions, you know, it's all going to change. So and that's you know, that's DVANCE will inherit that hopefully or AOC will inherit that, not not Trump. And so in that world it's going to come down to, is that is that superintelligence that thinks from first principles controlled by US government and the Chinese government, or has it become basically commoditized and free for all and we basically move towards you know, a true kind of utopian society and have to think through bigger issues like you be, universal basic ownership and things like that, which you know, I don't know the answers for all that stuff, but but you know that's where this is headed. And I think crypto is going to play a key part of that because it is going to become for the ASI world probably the transaction processing system. Right, They're not going to say, oh, you know, my monkey user, please install an oracle database. It's not going to happen, right, So, so so I realized this is not about This doesn't sound like it's about politics, but it is because I think we're basically the rocket is I use this analogy all the time. The rocket is heading towards the cliff, right, and it's heading towards the cliff, and you can't stop it. The question is which way is it going to go when it gets to the cliff, And in my opinion, is the rocket going this way is basically the government not owning it, and the rocket going this way is the government owning it. And that is basically going to affect everything everything. There's nothing that it won't affect. It'll affect your money, it'll affect your how your schooled, It'll affect how transport works, how vacations work, how you know, social security systems around the world work, how basic ownership works, et cetera, et cetera. And so you know that's that walls. The rocket is heading towards that cliff right now.
Speaker 2: You know you mentioned that AI will use blockchain rails to transact, and we're seeing a lot of folks building AI agent wallets, crypto wallets, and different types of applications. Do you also see blockchain being used to police AI because we have a problem with deep fakes, they're going to get more sophisticated. But to your point, the intelligence right, the IQ so high, how do we put the guardrails in place? And it seems like cryptography, blockchains using cryptography will be a way to do it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, so I was listening to a talk on you know, my friend Peter Demonus does the Moonshots podcast, which is pretty good. Yeah, and they were, they were actually it's very good. They were talking about this issue of KYC access. You know when when Anthropic went offline with their mythos, like where their mythos light because of the you know, the executive order and should we have KYC and you know, you could use the K technology to solve a lot of this. Now, they wouldn't have said that on their podcast because they don't know what K technology is, right at least I would guess they don't. And and so someone will figure that stuff out. Right, if you need to basically police and you being the euphemism for somebody arbitrarily decides that they need to police, I don't think you need to police anyone. But but I think you need to be able to react to people who do bad things and with evidence, right, And the good news is is with crypto the evidence is there to see and if you do need to know who that person is for whatever reason, then the ZK technology does allow you in a very relatively safe way to figure all of that out. But my guess is is between the open source technology and yeah, the direction that this is going with people running AI on the local laptop, it's going to be very difficult to police this at global scale, and the things that they're doing in the short term, like if you are developing code unfable now and you ask it to do security checks on the code that you literally created for your application and you don't word that request correctly, now, it won't do it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's in my opinion, that's a bug because they didn't know how to fix what the government was trying to get them to do before, so they had no choice but to swing the pendulum too far the other way. But open source systems will be just as strong soon and the government won't be able to stop them, right, just like they couldn't stop PGP when I was a kid. You know, from basically allowing us to export strong encryption which they also used to write. Right, So so open source solve that problem too, you know. And and so I think that it's going to be a lesson on. Okay, are people fundamentally good? Can people with access to you know, godlike technology be fundamentally good? Or we just fundamentally bad?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And and there's enough bad apples that, you know, cause us to want to move towards some dystopian centralized control. And I just don't think that's true. I I you know, maybe it's just a naive I don't know, but I just I just don't think that's true. And we'll see Bill.
Speaker 2: Life tends to imitate art many times. I love. I'm a big Terminator movie fan. I've seen I robot. We're getting to a point where the AI becomes against so smart the IQ of these artificial intelligent beings so to speak, you want to call them, that their IQ's vastly outweighs the collective human IQ. And we have a Skynet moment.
Speaker 1: Well that's a different question. So I think we're at a point now. Look, the average the average human does not have a master's degree in anything. So the ai l ms now have master's degree level knowledge of pretty much every topic, okay, and so they don't have PhD level abilities in every topic. The difference being a PhD can basically create something that didn't exist before with original thoughts. It can simulate that pretty well in a lot of areas, like some math problems that have been solved, but the math problems that it's solving are basically using known techniques. I don't think that the ais are creating new techniques to solve, you know, what would be a PhD problem, right, And so there's some conjectures that were solved recently Viams this spring that we're pretty mind blowing, but they were using existing techniques that a master's student could even learn in that, right. So that's my understanding. So the next evolution is will they basically be able to reason original thought the way a PhD would? And that's what ASI is to me, because when you can do that, you can the litmus tests. For me, and I disagree with some of the current things that you know, the San Francisco what I call the San Francisco or Silicon Valley thinking of this, which is, you know, LLLMS will get us to ASI. I don't believe that's the case. I think LLLMS will basically get us to the very limit of what a master's student who understands infinite existing knowledge can possibly have, can do, comprehend, or have. And then the next step is going to be how do we use those information sources to basically start creating feedback loops to create original knowledge. And you have to basically do trillions of tests. But at some point what that does is it starts to recreate knowledge from first principles. In other words, you know the idea that you know, if you're on Earth and you push an object, you realize that e F equals M right force eqls mass times acceleration, But that becomes untrue at the speed of light, right, you know, I And but it will figure that out from testing in first principles as opposed to I read it in a book, I read it on Reddit, right. And when it does that, and it learns at an accelerated rate, it will have godlike abilities, probably within months, right, because it will figure things out that we never even thought of figuring out.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's what I think is coming that people don't understand, not the increased abilities of the LPs. I think it's the next phase that really becomes almost godlike in a way.
Speaker 2: If you put it into a humanoid robot that can actually do physical things, and to your point, it can learn the physics, law, physics and other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I look at it more like you know, Okay, So you can look at it like the Terminator movies, or you can look at it like the Star Trek movies. And I tend to look at it more like the Star Trek movies because I think, I think Star Trek what was so interesting about it was it it captured the imagination of potential plus a viable future around technology potential not speaking about light travel, but but everything else you know, I think is totally viable.
Speaker 2: It's a brave new world a bill, and I'm so curious. I almost want to freeze myself and wake up fifty years from now to see what it looks like. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Other than my my family, who I love dearly, I was definitely born too early. I do. It may not matter because we're about to basically solve the human hardware and software problems, So I guess it's so important.
Speaker 2: Sure, Like you upload your consciousness of AI version of you in a robot. I don't know where.
Speaker 1: You just have interchangeable body parts, and you know it's the brain that they have to preserve, so in the nervous system, right wow.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, like the use stem cells to regenerate.
Speaker 1: I don't know, there you go. I think it's coming. I think this is you know, I say this to my kids all the time. Besides basically learning, which you should always be doing it, the other thing is that the single most important thing you can do for yourself is not die. Because we are so close to reaching escape velocity from a lifespan perspective, and and and you know that at that point again, all of these things that we've taken for granted in terms of like centralized systems, they all break down, right the way monetary systems come and go. And if people start living to one hundred and thirty or one hundred and forty, the cycle of empires doesn't work anymore, right, right, And everything lends itself towards you know, trustless kind of what I call enlightened self interest systems. And even then the issue becomes well one of the great drivers for pushing society forward. Is this idea that we all share the same destination, which is the great and if we don't share that destination anymore, how does it change the psychology of of you know, enlightened self interest, which is basically what's the only method of kind of self government or governance that's really proven over time to really push society forward in a positive way, which is why the American experiment has been largely successful. It's it's you know, it's what I call enlightened self self interest. But it also has partially been based upon this idea that we do all share the same destination.
Speaker 2: Right, It's a motivator like I need to get this done before this time period and which the average human lives on what's seventy seven years old?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, exactly. Well, I don't know, I don't know what's going to happen, but we're going to know a lot quicker than people think.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. I didn't want to ask you about prediction markets this. Do you seem to be all the rage Bill? I'm a big believer in the free market. You want to go, you know, to Vegas, bet on black or red on a roulette table, no problem, However, there's been a lot of controversy with insider trading in much more. What are your thoughts on prediction markets in the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean prediction markets are are a quagmuier because of that exact issue. I think. I think to a degree, if an outcome can be affected by somebody who's conflicted in terms of their access to a prediction market, you're crazy to participate. I mean, or you should basically understand. You know that, you know, you're participating in an outcome bet where somebody who is involved can influence the outcome in a way that's explicit to the you know, to the odds against the odds that you're participating in. I'm not saying that eloquently, but you get point right, And so on the one hand, people should understand that. On the other hand, you know, you may say, well, okay, this is unethical and so the government should stop it. That's a very natural tendency for people now to say it's unethical, therefore the government should blah blah blah. We need to stop equating those things, in my opinion, as a society and say, okay, carpetdium, yes, but buyer beware yes, okay, So what does the buyer beware part of this? And why do I need the government to basically not do keep me from doing stupid things? How about I just don't do stupid things?
Speaker 2: Right? And so.
Speaker 1: I think that prediction markets are a perfect example of have fun with it. There are probably good institutional use cases like CFD markets internationally where you can do things like hedge. If you're a farmer, you can buy CfDS on the weather. For the Americans here don't know what a CFD is. A contract for difference. It basically allows you to bet on an outcome where the relative value of the outcome determines how much money you win. And those bets are basically, you know, very common in places like Europe or Asia. They don't exist in the US because it's considered gambling and which is illegal at the federal level. So prediction markets put us closer to that model, which has institutional value. And I think that's a good thing, and I think it's interesting technology and it should exist and buyer beware and all that stuff. But yeah, the problem you highlight is like if, okay, so for example, if I'm a public company and I go on CNBC, and I know that there's a prediction market bet that Bill is going to say the we're bullshit on CNBC and the odds of that are ten percent. And I say, oh, well, wait a minute, I can go on CNBC say the warre bullshit legally and make a million dollars. Now, I don't think I should do that ethically, but it's not against the law as far as I know, right, So, you know, you may get people who disagree with my ethics, because no one's bound to my ethics hopefully, And so how do you deal with that, right, Well, you deal with it with common sense, which is it unless you know, there's no way to hide the fact that this bet exists from Bill who's going on CNBC. Don't do it, don't make the bet. Right, So, you know, again, we were allowed to operate with common sense and we don't need to overregulate everything to the point of stupidity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then it becomes big brother, big government one hundred times worse. Right, they must police every single thing, Like no, we as humans have to have some decisions and you know, study and educate ourselves. We can't have the government babysitting us everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, personal agency is part of the enlightened self interest that has made the American experiment work and the idea of going from that to the socialism experiment which has destroyed Venezuela, for example, and heark goes out to them with what they're going through with the airspick right now, which is not because obviously this discussion, but but you know, it just proves that there is a viable way to conduct the experiment, and in by a large has been you know, the first two d and twenty five years of the American experiment, with some you know, issues that we've created over the last twenty five but but you know this, it's a very interesting case, this this prediction market, because it really it highlights the issues of agency and centralized government control in a very stark way because now you have states saying, well, wait a minute, this is gambling which we regulate, and it's not you know, commodities derivatives which you regulate, and the federal government is saying, no, these are a form of commodities derivatives which we regulate, and they're going to.
Speaker 2: Fight it out.
Speaker 1: But it's more, it's more existential than that around personal agency and rights in my opinion. And and so that's why I think in many cases, the states are willing to have these fights because they know that, right, you know, especially the more kind of socialist, collectivist leaning parts of government, are very afraid by what they're seeing with the prediction markets because they simply lose that potential for more control. And I'm not I'm not opiing on whether that's good or bad. I'm just saying that that's the difference in perspectives. And it is a it's a healthy debate to have. You know, I can give you my opinion, nobody cares, but but you can probably guess what my opinion is. But but you know, we need to I guess we need to have the debate. And and but it does highlight this idea of personal agency versus you know, some growing centralized modeled with the control over, you know, over every aspect of society. And some people that I know, and even my friends, believe that we need that in order to survive in this age of you know, growing wealth disparity and technological singularity that's coming. And when I explained to them, well, it's the big government that created that divide in the first place. You've just been sold a bag of goods to say no, it's big companies that have created that divide. Big companies didn't print, you know, thirty seven trillion dollars in debt, right, and so they just took advantage of them that was already set up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's a very interesting fight that's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I look at prediction markets too as like a great you alluded to it, a source of truth. Is it perfect? Of course not? You know, do I trust everything with one hundred percent? Of course not. But I can go there, Bill and versus the narrative that the government tell me or mainstream media is telling me and say, wait a minute, is that actually real or is that just a narrative of your yeah so thought experiment.
Speaker 1: Right. So, so if you remember the first election Trump Hillary, I think the New York Times like a couple of weeks before the election gave her like a close to a ninety percent chance of winning or high eighties or something like that. And obviously she lost. And so I'm wondering what the prediction markets would have said at exactly the same time if they had existed then. And I don't know the answer to that. I'm guessing it wouldn't have said eighty percent chance of Hillary winning, and so now would it have said, you know, fifty eight percent chance of Trump winning, for example, I don't know, but that's probably what it should have said. If it's if it's giving you the source of truth that you're implying in your comments, and it leads me to believe we might have at a you know, a very different set of talking heads in the media who were you know, basically calling bs on the pollsters at the time, who conflate, They were flat outlying. A lot of them conflate, you know, the national polls with electoral college polls, which often have nothing to do with each other, right, And so I totally agree with you that as a source of truth. It's it's it's very interesting. And the more decentralized we can make those things the better.
Speaker 2: And that's the ability to go back. And this is up your value because your pedigree, of course, in nature of the Internet, the ethos of the Internet was to bring down the centralization and then you have these layers of blocking prediction markets. It's taking away power from these government constructs and the kings of the past and things like that where I'm not saying we one hundred percent have control of the people that is, but we're getting more back.
Speaker 1: Maybeah yeah, Look the cipherpunk eth it was always very clear, but ultimately for me what resonated was this idea of personal agency online you know, free information, freedom of choice, freedom of access, and and you know that that is now you know, made its way into this new world of decentralized transaction processing and decentralized money. Uh. And I just don't see how we can effectively build the future we're building without that now. Yeah, just kind of full circle back to the economic models for the space that we need because it's we we so desperately need this decentralization technology as part of this future of the Internet, which is, you know, the Internet of things, meaning whether it's robots or nanobots which again injected or other ais, all of which are self aware and all of which have to trans act in some way.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Bill, I know we're coming up on time here. Conversation's going great, but I don't want to be respectfully your time, and I did want to add Abra there's some major news items. So there was an integration with the Threshold Network to bring TBTC to abra tell Us above them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you know, we have a brisk business in lending against bitcoin, and we're always looking at the best ways to facilitate that for our clients, and we're a very large user of the myriad defied networks to facilitate access to the capital on our client's behalf. As a as a fiduciary, we're always looking to do what's best for them in terms of how they can borrow against their bitcoin. As I mentioned earlier, that's the killer use case still for DeFi is borrowing against bitcoin. I think that's about to what what it's done is it's proven that once we have tokenied equities, it should be very easy to pump my Apple shares into ABBA and borrow against my Apple shares or my SpaceX or whatever. And so what with with because Ethereum doesn't know what bitcoin is, we have to basically have an Ethereum token. And so for those of you who never used DeFi, what you're doing is is you're basically wrapping bitcoin to turn bitcoin in stable coin. Right, still equal to one bitcoin, still equal to one bitcoin, but at bitcoin issued on the Ethereum network, where the original Bitcoin is simply held in custody by like you know, a large custodian, and the largest issuer of this bitcoin stable coin, which we call rapped bitcoin, was formerly well still is. I think bitco and coin base is now coming on strong with their c b BTC. We were originally the large user of w btc, and then the platform you just mentioned we've also started using. And our goal is to basically give our clients choice where they care. A lot of our clients don't even understand what the hell we're talking about. They just want to borrow against their bitcoin, and in some cases we're making the choice for them, and as a produciary, we want to simply have as many viable options that are liquid, easy to get in and out of, and technologically safe. Right because when you wrap bitcoin, you're actually centralizing the bitcoin, but you're also centralizing it because you want to borrow against it, so you have to basically post the collateral obviously, but all of this is technology risk, and we go very deep in terms of understanding that's how it works and making it very easy for our clients to ultimately borrow against bitcoin earn yield on the bitcoin earn yield on dollar stable coins, stake their ethereum, stake their salon. It's all related, right, and so this is yet another another tool in the toolbox for us to facilitate those defive transactions for our clients.
Speaker 2: And then also there was an expansion of the executive leadership team with four senior leadership appointments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting ready to go public and you know we're to get public market ready is no easy undertaking. We announced our attentions to you know, go public via a merger to spack opportunity back in I think it was April and and we're down the path of doing that and it's going, you know, pretty well. In my opinion, I think the timing of the markets versus when we'll get it done could be could be good. We'll see, not my call. Regulators have a say in that. But yeah, to do that, we've hired a new CFO, Jenny is fantastic, comes from not only the alternative asset space, but you know, its former H and q H you know just you know, really made a big, big impact on the company. We just announced a new chief legal officer, Nicole also awesome. I think she was the first head of crypto legal at at robin Hood and you know, just between just sheer legal power, regulatory knowledge experience in crypto, great great hire for us. You know, Dan Perry joined us from from a few different fintech organizations. He's going to run marketing growth for US globally and so you're going to really see abra out there a lot more now in the coming year. And Eddie Chung joined us as head of corp dev and business Development, working on a lot of the partnerships for our new token issuance platform. So USDAF is doing really well for us. It's a yield bearing stable coin, which so in other words, you put circle in, you mint us DAF, you simply get more circle out. And so you know that yield is you know, more or less between like eight and twelve percent since we launched. And his goal is to facilitate distribution deals for that you'll see you know, a BTCAF soon and then other Abrafi tokens that all generate yield on the original asset, and eventually I think you'll see even AF tokens on equities, so you can earn incremental yield on your Apple shares. And you know, lend your Apple shares into the networks and things like that, and so Eddie's facilitating that. So the exec team expansion for us has been awesome this year. You know, we didn't need a lot more energy in the company, but we got it anyway, and so I'm really happy about that. It's been a great set of additions for the company.
Speaker 2: That's great, and congrats, and I'm looking forward to when you go live on the NASNAC and hopefully I can maybe join you guys in New York if you have.
Speaker 1: Room, Yeah, come come help us. Ring the bell yeah, figures.
Speaker 2: On the one. Well, build a couple oft wrap up questions here before I let you go early bird or night out.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately both these days I see the bags here. So I mean, historically the last few years, I'm an early riser, and it just depends. I'm in a lot of time zones, right so I'm in New York right now, but I live and well, I go back and forth, being East to West coast different times of the year. This time of year, I'm usually in pale Alto, so so you know, I'm usually up by four am pala Alta time, but that's seven am here in New York, so I get screwed up. But generally I'm a very early riser. I do my meditation, my gym, my run, you know, some other time zone calls, and then you know, try to be in the office before before nine. But keep that early morning time for myself. Window seat are ile, Okay, So story, and I'll have to tell my friend to listen to this. So one of my best friends, I am not an ex. I would consider myself on like in the middle on the introvert extrovert scale. So I have a friend who is literally the most extroverted person right now, is like my best friend, and he doesn't do this anymore. But when we were kids and he would fly by kids, I mean, like you know, just starting in business, like he was like in his twenties whatever, and we would fly, he would ask for a middle seat because he would literally have a chance of having someone to talk to. So you need to fix your question because I can actually show you somebody who would have said, well, my preference used to be middle seat. Now he doesn't do that anymore because he realized that's certifiably insane. And so, but I generally ask for an aisle seat. These days, but you know, I don't care that much. I try to use miles to upgrade whenever I can, because I flush so much that it's it's pretty If the seats are available, I can usually upgrade pretty well out at that point it doesn't really matter. But my policy is is if I'm flat over like five hours forever, then I in business. But under five company pays for economy, and then I'll upgrade myself, which is pretty fair. And then you know, figure out the policy later for a big public company.
Speaker 2: But yeah, sure, text, email or call.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it depends who it is. My kids can do whatever they we My kids would never send an email, so whatever they want, and however or however I can find them because they are you know, in different parts of the country now. But for clients, it's whatever is convenient. There are legal issues I can't there are certain platforms I can't really use anymore as an r A. But other than that, it's whatever the clients really want if they have access to me. And a lot of our large clients do call me pretty regularly.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They like to text. Now people are you know, we use slack internally.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and I I hate when people put slack threads on an email because it's just it's just you lose the ephemeral kind of real time nature of that communication. But yeah, I'm evolved to hopefully use the right channel for the right the right the right issue or the right Yeah, the right channel for the right issue is probably the right way.
Speaker 2: To say it. What's one company outside of Crypto you admire?
Speaker 1: Hmmm? Who do I love? Wow, that's a great question. I mean, I'm I've always been an Apple fanboy, but that's too easy. You know, I'm a gadget guy. I've pretty enamored with these glass lately, Like I've been looking at the even Realities glasses. Those are super cool. I'm going to get those eventually. I was trying to figure out when the next ones are coming out. In general, if there's a gadget you don't know how to sell, you should usually just call me because I'll probably buy it. Although I think I've been semi cured because I've been doing less of that the last couple of years, probably because I just don't have enough time in the day to look at all this stuff. But I started learning how to play golf badly about a year ago. And so I've become enamored with golf technology, probably more enamored with golf technology than I am playing golf. And because it's such a big business, it's crazy, It's absolutely crazy. I had no idea how big the business of golf technology was. Like these home setups where you can hit the ball into a screen and supposedly it works the same, like you can see the same shot as if you were outside, and I don't know. So so I'm enamored with some of that stuff right now. And I don't really have a lot of time to play golf. So I probably have been on a golf course in the last year four times. But I'll go to the driving range in Palo Alto, for example, you know, at seven am some mornings, and just you know, worked out my frustrations on golf balls.
Speaker 2: And top golf. I don't know if you've been there, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: There's one. There's one here. Were not here, but there's one here in New York. There's one in Miami which I've used a few times, and there's one in San Jose which I've used with friends a few times. They're fun, and so you know, that's probably better for me because like my chances of hitting it straight at any given time or pretty slim and none.
Speaker 2: So for sure, if you could have dinner with any person, living or dead, who would it.
Speaker 1: Be, Well if Einstein? For sure. I think that's interesting to be aout Einstein. And not only was he brilliant, but he was, like I think, a great interesting person as a conversationalist.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: A lot of times you meet people and I haven't been in a position because I have a lot of famous clients, so I can't always talk about and and you get disappointed when you meet them in person because like they're just so good at what they do that you don't think about the actual real person in real life. But the other one who I have had dinner with is Tony Robbins. He's unbelieved, you know, when you talk to him in person, he's exactly the same in person as he is on stage. And he has no off switch and and it's unbelievable at his age that what he does. And I've learned a lot just from you know, he has this saying proximity is power, and and I'm not a student of his, I actually speak at some of his events. But but but he just has his energy that you can't help but absorb some of it when you're around. So those would be you know and you know, you know else I'm a huge a fan of is Meryl Streep. I would love to meet Meryl Streep. And because I think man or a woman, she's the greatest living American actor we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Mhm. So on Tony Robbins, I listened to him maybe I don't know, three four times a week. He's part of Wow You're in motivation. Yeah. I listened to him and some other folks. But I hope to meet Tony at in person at one point. He'saw on my list of people. To me, he's been impactful all my life, you know, like going healing from past trauma and all those things and in good for you. Yeah yeah, yeah really.
Speaker 1: I I've gotten to know some of his He had a lot of high net worth clients who are also ABUR clients, and they've been very good, good to us, and and and it's very quite a group. I mean talk about a lot of self motivated people. People have it wrong in terms of like oh he's like he doesn't motivate people. He finds people that are already motivated and and the way I've seen it, like gives them practical tools. And you probably if based on what you say you're going through, I'm guessing you get that. And so I I didn't know that because I didn't have a lot of experience with him until the last five years. I knew obviously knew he was everybody knows who he is, But now that I've seen him in action, I'm like, whoa this guy is? Just he has so many tools in the shed. Yes, it's unbelievable. I've never seen I haven't seen a lot of his content, but what I have seen, I've never seen a question where he didn't have some tool in the shed that he could bring the bear to enlighten someone as It's remarkable.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: As somebody who has to coach my execs or others on a pretty regular basis, you know, I'm striving now to have a fraction of that many tools in my shit.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, he's really great and we've been very helpful for me personally. So it's like all my list of things I listened to and just really great. Bill. I wish we had more time, but thank you so much. A great conversation and like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing abro Go public on the Nasdaq. Thank you so much for joining me. Always great to see you. Thanks for having me, Tony, Thank you so much for tuning in. Please hit the like button subscribe if you haven't as yet. If you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify or Apple, please follow and leave a five star rating. Thank you so much.