Speaker 1: I know ten years ago that Todd father won the home run derby at my ballpark, the Great American and that was maybe the last ten years, the most glory the Reds have had. Nonetheless, they get to the All Star break fifty and forty seven, fifty wins, three over. We'll see what happens after the All Star break. But until then, one of the big issues facing the nation, of course, are tariffs, and I think many Americans have only a secondary knowledge as to what a tariff is and what's going to happen. The President is going to announce he says about a five hundred percent additional tariff on any country dealing with Russia. That means India and China would almost have a blockade. Ken Raposa has a long career in the mainstream media staff reporter for the Wall Street Journal and more, and he's currently an analyst for the Coalition for Prosperous America. And Ken Raposo, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, for those living maybe in Mainville, Ohio, can you tell the American people what is a tariff and how does it relate to normal Americans?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, a tariff is when an importer, Let's say you and I import a widget from anywhere in the world, and that whidget costs US one hundred dollars before we sell it to our final customer, we have to pay a percentage over the cost of that widget before we had. Everybody has tariffs. Even the US basic tariff was three point four percent on the world, so we'd have to pay a three point four percent tariff like a tax, and that would go to the government right and now, the tarer, and that would be paid by the importer, whoever the importer may be. If BMW is in North Carolina and they're importing engines for their BMW's made in Germany, they have to pay now the twenty five percent tariff or however they negotiate it right within themselves. They have to pay that tariff to the government, and then whether or not they transfer that extra cost onto American consumers. They likely do because automotive it has a very small margin and didn't cost ten thousand dollars to build a BMW which they sell for seventy right, They cost them a lot of money to build those cars, so they probably transfer some of that to the consumers in some way, not exactly a twenty five percent, right, increase, So your one hundred dollar item isn't going to cost you one hundred twenty five dollars because of a twenty five percent tariff. There is a lot of leeway there, but that's how tasks worth. The importer pays it, and it's up to the importer whether they're going to charge the customer more. Whoever that customer may be another company or a consumer like you would make.
Speaker 1: So if a large barge and there's tens of thousands of barges disgorging every day on America sports from Long Beach to LA to the East Coast to West coast, and in order to pick up the item that you're importing, you have to pay the tariff. So it might cost say ten thousand dollars for a widget, and if the tariff is a twenty five percent, you may have to pay one hundred and twenty five percent one hundred percent for the item itself and twenty five percent of a tariff. But that doesn't mean that the cost of the item goes up twenty five percent? Do I got that right?
Speaker 2: Correct? Absolutely right, absolutely right? And again that task should be paid for that item even gets off the boat, right, So that would be paid before. Otherwise you would never get anything off the boat. The customers agents wouldn't. I don't really know how they would how they would do it all, but yeah, that gets paid before. Now, there was a study last year or maybe the year before by the International Trade Commission that's a big government body, and they said, I believe that the average price goes up and they were looking at just the China tariffs. These are the Section three oh one tariffs they're called that Trump imposed on China in twenty eighteen on most Chinese goods, and they said that the average price went up between I think it was one point five and two point four percent or something like that. It was so even though those tariffs were twenty five percent. A lot of times China, the exporter or the import themselves, they agree on how they're going to eat some of the margin and then they sell it to the end user because again, you know, if you don't want to you don't want to lose market share either. And you know a lot of these items are you know, they have big, big markups right right right, Let's forget the tariff world right, when whenever you walk into a Macy's or a Growth or any any retail mall, you're constantly seeing any time of the year, fifty percent off, seventy percent off. I mean, are these guys just losing money on everything they sell? Or is it the markup that great that they can sell an item for seventy percent off? And this isn't you know, going out of business sale? These are these a common sale. So because there is a large markup, so companies on both sides of the trade often eat the eat that cost in order to not put too much pressure on their final consumer, because then their final consumer will do what you and I we might stop spending.
Speaker 1: We won't do it, and nobody wants that. And the ken raposas since you're an expert, you also worked for many years at Forbes as a senior contributor. We're told this morning, I'm watching the news, and of course the mainstream media is after the Trump star. I mean, he could cure cancer, they would complain he didn't cure heart disease. So but they're saying that the policies of Donald Trump are going to ruin the American way of life. The tomatoes from Campton, Mexico is a big story. This morning, your pizzas your sound is going to skyrock. We've had six months of this president as of later this week, six months, and inflation is completely tamed. It's like two point five percent. And the promises of a disaster by the Democrats of the media has not happened yet. Ken Riposo, if I have you on hopefully in about a year from now, is it going to be a complete disaster with these tariffs.
Speaker 2: Well, we will know if it's a complete disaster by September, because that's when the new tariffs that Trump just announced in all his letters last week, that's when they'll there would have been in effect.
Speaker 3: For over a month now. But let's not.
Speaker 2: Forget that we also had tariffs of at least ten percent, twenty five percent, as I said earlier, on cars, twenty five percent on steel, steel a very important item used to make a lot of things, from a shopping cart to of course a car. And we've had overall one hundred percent tariffs for a time being in April on Chinese imports, which didn't go up with zero by the way, those imports still kept coming in despite the high cost they did not go to zero, So no one went out of business from what I heard. Otherwise, I'm sure the New York Times, the AP, and CNN would have had them on twenty four hours a day, seven days a week talking about it. That didn't happen. You see what inflation has done so far, so good on the inflation side, which is mostly a matter of government spending, which drives inflation, and services of course have been driving inflation. Your inn bill is going higher, your Disney Plus bill is getting higher, your health insurances hire. None of those things are imported goods. So I think that this will be like we heard during the Super Bowl when Chuck Schumer was complaining about tariff on Mexico and how avocado was going to go up in the price and so then you couldn't buy guacamole, and ha ha ha, you were going to your super Bowl party was going to.
Speaker 4: Be such a failure.
Speaker 2: So you know these guys were they just they just like to go after Trump for anything, And I think that's really disingenuous. I think most Americans would see it that way, other than maybe die hot Democrats. But you just see it as you know, it's just it's just you know, they just shoot up, they retaliate to whatever Trump says. It's a knee jerk reaction, and then they're on to the next thing.
Speaker 1: Yep, ken ripose. I say that the Democrats want the country to fail because it helps them politically. They don't want success. Now, if in fact there's a five hundred percent tariff on India and China because they deal with Russia all the time, and as we speak, the presidents meeting with the head of the head of NATO in the Oval Office, and he's threatening a five hundred percent additional tariff on countries dealing with Russia to pressure them to stop killing innocent Ukrainians in large numbers. If there's in fact a five hundred percent tariff on India and China, kind of play that out for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, this whole concept is a Lindsey Graham concept. And we know many of us know Lindsey Graham as a warhark senator from South Carolina who hasn't met a war he doesn't like, and he has been from voting this alone, and he has a lot of support for this actually, so he's not a lone wolf entirely, but it is was his idea and the concept original concept was you mentioned India as a sidebar. I did not know India was included in this. Yeah, that's a big problem. That was a big problem for Trump administration. He is very close with Modi, the Prime Minister's Mondi Modi. So Lindsey Graham's idea was, Hey, look, China is by all this oil and gas from Russia, which is keeping Russia, you know, the economy going to see all of our sanctions in there supplying Russia with all this equipment for the military industrial complex.
Speaker 4: Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Let's hit China with I think the original number was two hundred percent tests, but that doesn't matter. Two hundred five percent. At some point it becomes a blockade, right, it's just too high. You and I are not going to be importing goods from China when all of a sudden the price of that good has gone up fight fold. Unlikely, right, unless you're importing like a high end, high end perfume that really costs five dollars to make, but it's got a Shanel logo on it, so it costs you one thousand dollars. But that's not the most goods that are coming in from China. So I would say that if that was the policy that the Trump administration came out and said, if you're going to trade in these items with Russia, whether you're India or whether you're China, or whether you're any country, and you're going to be imposed, you're going to face you know, triple digit tariffs, that would be Wow. That would be very bad for the market, I would say, And it would be very bad probably geopolitically. I think a lot of countries, including India, as you mentioned, I did not know India was involved in this. It would really lose faith in the Indian government in the US. They would feel like they're being forced to not do business with a trading partner that they have done business with always. India is a historic neutral country. They buy military equipment from the Russians. They buy nuclear equipment like nuclear power plants from the Russians. Russia is a very important supplier of India for heavy machinery and of course, as they said, military gear. So I I don't think that they would be I don't think that they would be receptive to that. As far as China goes, you know, hitting them with high tariffs, of two hundred percent. You just touted a Geneva and London successful trade meeting, then to go back on that and hit them with triple digit tariffs because of that, again, because of their relationship with with another country. I just I just see that at that point that would blow up all trade, all trade negotiation between the two sides. The market would never consider that United Stas in China will ever see eye to eye on anything. And you just you would really lose faith, lose faith with the Chinese government at that point.
Speaker 1: That's terrory. I mean, and they know what we know. They know what you know, Jijiaopang and MODEI know what you know, and they know there can't be a five hundred percent tariff on Chinese products because if that happens. Uh, the American economy has profoundly changed along with the Indian government. Oh my god, what happens? Nobody knows? Are you ready for a big question?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll try my best.
Speaker 1: All I kind of sit down and kind of brace yourself for this one. Because you have great experience in China, Japan internationally, through Forbes and through the Wall Street Journal, I read constantly that China is in complete collapse, That they because of the one child policy, they have a demographic problem that cannot be solved. That they went fifty or sixty years having mainly male children won and if you had another kid, you had a forced abortion. That they have fifty million empty apartments and condos that can't be sold, That the economy is completely hollowed out. That Jijao Ping's father's mausoleum was torn down a year ago because the real power in China said, we're not going to honor this guy anymore. They had the Bricks conference in Brazil and Hijau Ping did not attend. So I'm getting this information that I've just waited a few more years China will collapse. What does Ken Riposa say about that guy?
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm going to take this one by one from one. I remember, I've been hearing China's collapse now since I started covering it for Forbes in twenty twelve. That hasn't collapsed yet. There is a big I'm in China right now. Forget the real estate story, which is more of a domestic China story. But of course Atasha a big problem for China because China's manufacturing prowess depends on exporting to the United States.
Speaker 3: What they've been doing now.
Speaker 2: Though successfully, is exporting to other countries. You're included. We've also heard from many years that hey, Europe also has a demo geographic problem, probably as bad, if not worse than China, as does Japan. Bad as bad as China and those countries. No one ever talks about Japan collapsing, No one ever talks about the European Union collapsing, at least for the reasons of demography, right, because of course open borders and YadA YadA, that's a whole the sidebar. But China, China's going to collapse because of demographics. Then we could say the same about Japan and the EU. So I would say that China is a not is a force to be reckoned with. It is a economy that has vastly moved up the supply chain of the of advanced technology. It can make things that will one day rival Airbus and Boeing yeah seven forty seven in.
Speaker 3: The big jet space.
Speaker 2: And it's making rocket launchers and rockets that will rival SpaceX. They will rival SpaceX in the US market, but they will rival those items like satellite Internet products and getting satellites and just washed into space. They will rival that in countries around the world. So China is a big force against the United States. Not necessarily in our whole market, but our companies are competing with China advanced technology around the world, and on price, you're gonna have a hot time beating them.
Speaker 3: So China is a force.
Speaker 2: I don't see him going away anytime soon, no matter what people say.
Speaker 1: In america's got a demographic problem too. Every woman has a duty to produce two point one kids in our lifetime, despite what many many say, Tony Bender myself and you cannot produce children. I don't think we can. So it's up to a woman in America to produce two point one to stay even with demographics. And they're producing one point four. So we got one hell of a problem with women that won't have live babies. Do you agree it won't?
Speaker 2: There you go right, So we also have a demographic We got a wife has two, my wife has two. Maybe I gotta make a point one point one.
Speaker 1: Well, and let's let's not the whole thing's going to collapse with Ken Rapuso. This is good. Tariff's a big issue and uh, I think the Indians and the Chinese know we can have a five hundred percent tariff because that's a blockade. But the Trumpster has that thing laying out there until I guess August first, then Canada and Mexico have twenty five percent tariffs. There goes to guacamole, There goes the tomato sauce, There goes to BMW's that. There goes all the Christmas ornaments made in China. We're in deep trouble. More information. Is that prosperous you prosperous America or correct? Ken Rapuso. You're a great American And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you anytime.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's can continue with more. We all got problems. We got major, major problems. And we need legal immigration and women and men that want to hook up and have babies and get married and have a faith because otherwise we're in trouble. We're not producing enough babies. Nor is China, nor is Japan. Nor is only country producing lots of babies. In India, they're the most populous country in the world. They have one point four billion, and the Chinese population may be as low as one billion. I say to men and women, let's get it on. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 5: Some scientists believe early man began speaking between fifty thousand and two million years ago to teach each other how to make stone tools.
Speaker 1: Oh sud zud what wrong me? No, can't get lugnuts off cart tire with hand?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Whoo, try my impact drivers? Ah zud zug.
Speaker 5: Lucky to have friends like you, and thanks to our paleolithic predecessors, we have the Eddie and Rocky Show. They want to hear what you have to say Eddie and Rocky this afternoon at three on seven hundred wl WIT the podcast of their show on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: Do you have a massive IRS problem?
Speaker 1: Hit the music through? Hit the music? How much of a tune? All accept it? Though? Reds Baseball off for the next few days. All Star Game Home run Derbys tonight. About ten years ago, the Godfather, the Todd Father, Todd Fraser won it all at my ballpark, the Great American. I'm not sure, but that may have been the most exciting moment in my ballpark in the last ten years. Todd Frasier doing his job and getting it done. How exciting was that? Pretty good. Red's off until Friday. The All Star Game is tomorrow night. We'll see what happens at the break. The Red Legs are fifty wins and forty seven losses. It was predicted at the beginning this year that the Reds would win about eighty games, and they're on their way to that. To get to that mark, they have to win thirty of the next sixty five games. Thirty and thirty five gets them to eighty. And they're three games out of the wild card because Saint Louis won laid against Atlanta, so you know they're they're they're buffering around. Get close. I would think Hunter Green is required to come back. He's got a pulled groin and it's been out like that since May seventh. How does a young guy like twenty six years old Pole is growing. I have no idea, but he's been out for what about two months and likely out until a week or two after the All Star break. We'll see what happens with the starting pitching and the relief course keeping them in. They need to score some runs. We'll see what occurs now. Lastly, or secondly, Police twelve year old dead after shooting last night in Winton Hills. Man charged with murder. I read the story. I'm kind of reading between the lines that the twelve year old boy, what twelve years old is in the sixth grade was killed in the shooting late Sunday nine and Winton Hills. By the way, I've been to Winton Hills. I've had many clients in Winton Hills. I'd say eighty nine percent of the residents of Winton Hills when the same thing out of life that I want out of life. They're good people. I've represented many, especially mothers in Winton Hills with difficulties with their children, with their sons. They're good people and they think they're doing the best they can. But there's a criminal element coming up, and the line is long coming up to commit crime instead of going to school and taking care of business. Police say it happened just before midnight on sd Avenue and Winton Hills when officers reported to a reporter of a stolen vehicle. How many stolen vehicles are there in the city of Cincinnati. The number is hundreds and hundreds, and it's increasing because largely it's a crime without consequence. Hell in the Hamlet County. You can get a low bond for shooting somebody in the head. Ken Kober sent me a screenshot of a bond set on an attempt at murder charge. Or a twelve year old boy was shot in the back of the head and he's going to recover after a therapy after a lot of time in a wheelchair, and Prayer is out on bond with his gun. That's a different story. When cops got to the scene, they found the twelve year old victim suffering in the back seat and he went to UC Medical Center. He died from his injuries. Because he's dead when we give out his name, twelve year old Neomyah McMillan Niomayah McMillan was killed in the back seat of the car. Police said the suspect is thirty one year old Darius McGrew and charged him with murder in the death of the twelve year old boy. Thirty one year old man in the front seat of a car with a twelve year old boy in the back dead. Police on the scene said the man had detained told them that other boys were in the stolen car, but they ran into the woods. Ryan Hinton style. Dispatcher's told officers of the scene that another juvenile showed up shot at Children's hospital for treatment. He survived. Don't know what happened. Was the thirty one year old Darius McGrew now charged with murder, may get out on bond. Who knows. We see the ring leader teaching the young'uns how to steal cars.
Speaker 4: Don't know.
Speaker 1: Did someone else steal the car, one of those boys to steal the car Ryan Hitton style, and then maybe McGrew showed up with the scene with a gun to take the car, and we don't know the facts. Investigation. Investigation is ongoing and police have not said how incidents are related. Of the one juvenile showing up shot at children at UC Medical Center and the other one found in the back seat dead at the age of twelve. See, maybe we need more scooters and red bike bands on the weekend, or maybe more monitors at the bus stop, or maybe more extra patrols, maybe the use of drones. Something like that. Might be maybe midnight basketball or there is about fifteen thousand dollars allocated by the city for hip hop dancing, how to dance in hip hop style, and maybe that's what's needed instead of locking up criminals. The great majority of the residents of Winton Hills or Avondale or Evenston do not want to live like this. Whenever I see Reverend Mingo, I know what he's saying, but they're not the ones causing the difficulty. If you do the math was I like to do, I like to deal with numbers. At any one point, juvenile court may have as many as twenty five hundred juveniles under supervision. Those are the ones that have been caught in one way or another. As far as the number of young people in the city of Cincinnati or in Hamley County, it is more than ten times that number. So the great majority of kids that are twelve, thirteen, fourteen years old are not committing crime stealing cars, selling drugs, or selling guns in Wyoming. They're not doing that. They're trying to live their life. But it's more difficult culturally. It's acceptable to engage yourself in a young age and criminal misbehavior. So, and you know, racism is not pointing out obvious facts. It's not it's simply the truth. If I break down the numbers in the city of Cincinnati, there's three hundred thousand people. As far as males, my simple deer Park Matt tells me there's one hundred and fifty thousand males. You may not know this, but the city of Cincinnati is a predominant white community. There's fifty percent of the population in the city is white, forty five percent or black. So if we go with the forty five percent number, that means what twenty two percent are black males. Twenty two percent of the black males. If you break down the category of fifteen, maybe go to fourteen to thirty of that number, it's about four percent of the population are black males, which tells me that there's approximately sixty thousand black males in that category of twelve to thirty years old. Sixty thousand black males in the city of Cincinnati, and of that number, there's maybe three thousand being monitored by juvenile court. That's something in the range of five percent. And I've seen them, I've worked with them, I understand them, and they're trying to live and survive in a tough environment. The great majority of black males, even fifteen to thirty years old, do not want to involve themselves in crime. They don't involve themselves in crime and guess what they want to be protected from the criminals in their elements, that's what they want. But the court system and the culture doesn't allow that. When you have people shot in the back of the head and you're out on bond quickly, that's a problem with the court system. Now, the woman who set the bond magistrate was Anita Birding. She set a low bond on someone charge was shooting another kid in the back of the head. And it's not her doing because if the administrative judge of Common Police Court, Judge Wendy Cross, was objecting to that, she could change the bond immediately. So the magistrates like Anita Birding are doing what the judges in Hamiley County Common Police Court are telling them to do. Get them out of jail, don't let them be locked up and back into the community they go. And to use the mayor's term, this is unacceptable. Well, what level of violence is acceptable? Not this level. I talked about calling out the National Guard, talked about the Sheriff's Department patrolling city streets like they did for years when the city cops are overwhelmed. When you talk to cops, they'll tell you we're overwhelmed. We simply bounce from event to event and take reports and that's about all we do. There's no investigation, there's not much going on at all because they're overmanned and overwhelmed and undermanned. They don't have the resources available, and racism is not pointing out objective fact. The face of crime in Cincinnati is a young black male face. But the great majority of young black males are not involved in crime at all. But it's that demographic, that ghetto demographic, so to speak, are causing disproportionate harms without being addressed by the criminal justice system to prosecute, to arrest, prosecute, convict, and lock up the wrongdoers, to save the black community itself from the few among them that are committing disproportion of crime. It's pretty sick and pretty sad in Cincinnati public schools, just in that group, there's about thirty thousand and thirty two thousand students. That means sixteen thousand are black males. Sixteen thousand black males, so a very small percentage are involved in criminal activity. Why can't we say, culturally, we have a civilization underway, and we can't take this anymore. Cincinnati is propped up because of TQL, because of Jeff Birding and soccer. That's big. That's a big deal. When the Reds are in town, that's a big deal. We have Octoberfest, We have corporate enterprises Procter and Gamble, Joseph Automotive, Fifth Third Bank, Western and Southern. We got all these big companies downtown that prop it up along with what's happening at the banks. And it's a big problem with two to three hundred hordes of individuals, whether it's whether it's in Blue Ash or on the banks, acting up without consequence. There's needs to be a consequence, and it can't be shooting someone in the back of the head and getting out on bond. Can't do it. Hell, Judge Wendy Cross got off death row an inmate who wrongfully killed a woman in Blue Ash thirty years ago because she saw something in the case that about twenty five judges never saw before, and she wanted to free someone off death row, who, by the way, by that point got life imprisonment. And she who looked back thirty years to find something that didn't happen other judges couldn't see because she didn't think someone should be locked up. About half the judges in Hamliny County Common Police Court do not think that individuals who commit serious crime should be held accountable for their activities. They get them out on bond. Safety of the community is not a factor. And really, it's not the safety of my community in Kenwood. It's the safety of Winton Hills. It's the safety of Avondale, it's the safety of Evanston. It's that community that's being harmed. And OTR is in complete distress because there's not patrols by cops. Large numbers of cops presently arresting people for violating the law the broken window theory. When you see someone openly dealing drugs, arrest them. When you see someone smoking marijuana cigarettes in public, site them. If it happens again, arrest them, and all of a sudden, the message will be sent. There's a new chief of police in town. We have enough cops. At any one point, there may be one cop between the Ohio River and north of OTR to handle really hundreds of calls. It doesn't work when there's four to five hundred wounded in the city of Cincinnati. The CPD is not configured to handle that inflow of business. They can't properly investigate unless they arrest somebody for shooting at the scene. There's no handful of warrants being served anymore as there used to be. And so when I have headlines fifteen year old killed during a gun purchase in Wyoming by a fourteen year old, and when I see twelve year old dead after shooting in Winton Hills, man charged with murder, and this man, according to Brian Combs, Darius McGrew has said forty forty contacts with a criminal justice system since he was eighteen years old, So that means over a what thirteen year period, he's said forty contacts. He shouldn't be in prison, he should be under the prison. He's finally killed somebody. It's a one man crime wave and there's a few hundred exactly the same situated, not the majority, not most, but a small percentage causing disroportion of crime, and the system is not responding to them whatsoever because it doesn't fit a political agenda. Who can change it? Well, our city is no different than Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Chicago, Lexington, Atlanta, for example, liberal Democrats have completely taken over criminal justice in the major cities, which is why they're in collapse. They don't hold a law and order approach. They hold news conferences and talk about unacceptable and it's unacceptable unacceptable violence. Well, hell, mayor what is an acceptable level of violence to you? This is unacceptable? Of course, it's unacceptable. Hire as soon as you can two hundred and fifty more cops. Tell them to go after the criminal element to make sure they're locked up, And tell the judges in this community, when you shoot someone in the back of the head, you don't get out on bond. Have to serve your time, and when you serve your time, don't treat the case like Patrick Herringer who was murdered by Mordecai Black, because he fell through the system, even though he had six contacts with CPD and at no point was he arrested. It's unbelievable. Does it affect me a lot? Does it affect you if you live in Newport, Covington or Butler County Middletown A little bit. Crime does fly around a lot, but let's face it as mainly positioned in certain zip codes in the city of Cincinnati. That's where the attention needs to be. All right, let's continue with more. It is unacceptable, it is unacceptable. Well, what the hell is acceptable?
Speaker 4: Mare?
Speaker 1: People are being killed and twelve year olds are being murdered in the backseat of cars and a stolen vehicle, of course, and if you steal a vehicle in Kentucky you get five years in state prison. You steal a car in Cincinnati, you get a pat on the back and said, write a book report and don't do it again, because they judge Kerry Bloom in juvenile court. Write a book report. If you're a rapist, write a book report. How does that work? Not good? Let's continue after one o'clock today will be the great Richard K. Jones about summer camps being inundated with floods, and also what's happening to the Middletown shooting by the Middletown police. They go to a domestic violence run in Middletown. Seemingly the husband or the significant other is in the house having murdered his fifty three year old wife, and a bad move by him, he's shot at the police, and the police responding to this horrible domestic violence situation and the six year old husband murderer is dead. Now the police are on a scrutiny, and I would point out that liberalism has completely lost its way. I have a story out of New York I spent quite a bit of time a few years ago. Headline new mayor candidate Mom Donnie said that the NYPD should not respond to domestic violence calls. Quote, if somebody is surviving going through domestic violence, there's different situations that would far better be handled by people trained to deal with specific situations as opposed to a police officer with a gun. So next time you down nine to one to one, if liberalism has a way, there might be a social worker to show up to protect you and not police. That's where we're headed. It's unacceptable, it's unacceptable. Well, what the hell is acceptable? Mayor Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Half a season down, Fanny dives, it makes a spectacular dead.
Speaker 1: Half a season to go.
Speaker 4: That's in the seats.
Speaker 3: That's a two run home run.
Speaker 7: And that's another line drive laser out of here ken O Red Lakes Rally for postseason play. What do they do with the trade deadline years. Listen for the latest and the games on seven hundred WL DOW, the home of your Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Raids in a righte Cincinnati is the region's leading cycling event this year in a fight against cancer. All the proceeds going to help in the fight against cancer and Western or Southerness once again leading the charge and encouraging you and others to get involved. Ride Cincinnati takes place this year on Saturday, September thirteenth at Sawyer Point. The ride is followed by an epic celebration of life featuring music, free food and fun for all the riders and cycling enthusiasts. There'll be thirty fifty seeing sixty miles route options along Route Ay to northern Kentucky plus along the Ohio River. Go to now visit Ride Cincinnati dot org. That's right Cincinnati dot org for all the details. This is a crucial time that fight against this terrible disease. At some point in your life, you're likely to have cancer and Western Southern but John Barrett and the lead remains involved in many community events like Ride Cincinnati. They're rally the support and raise the money necessary to improve cancer outcomes right here in our hometown.
Speaker 8: Our iHeartRadio Music Festival presented by Capital One. He's back in Vegas Mobile Arena September nineteenth and twenty ex streaming live only on Hulu. Fifteen artists, two nights, one sage. Get tickets now at AXS dot com. Capital one is the proud presenting partner of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Music Festival, bringing great products, rewards and services to its customers.
Speaker 4: What's in your wallet?
Speaker 1: It's summertime unless you're at the pool twenty four to seven. It's too hot to do much outside, am I right? And that means you and your family are probably spending lots of time into Texas and so much more. But before we get started, overnight, Middletown officials say that two people are dead after a group of officers were involved in exchange of gunfire with a suspect on Sunday. It happened at home on Mohawk Street in Middletown, the home of the segment. Just in general, even though you're in charge of Butler County, is this something you get involved in or not?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: But I know a little bit about it. I know that Middletown's some of the best trained police officers there are. They've got a great chief up there. But listen, when this person I know killed someone a family member, yeah, and then was in a gun shootout with the police, or were shooting at the police, and you shoot at the police, you're going to get shot back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And that's the way that works. And you're going to get shot a lot. And that's the way it's supposed to be. Shoot at the police. Don't point guns at the police. Middletown doesn't have to take that, none of us do, and we're not going to.
Speaker 4: This isn't like California. Middletown's a well run city.
Speaker 9: And when you already have committed a homicide and you start pointing guns at the police and shooting them, they're going to.
Speaker 4: Shoot you back before that. That's the way it works, my friend.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that I often hear is that the man who was killed sixty years old, the woman was said to be about fifty three years old. She's dead, and the officers either had guns pointed out them or shots were fired at the cop. And I've heard people say, how come you had fired ten shots didn't wing them, or how come you had to fire multiple shots. What are you trained to do as an officer?
Speaker 4: Hey, you're trained to shoot.
Speaker 9: It's called ta ta tac tac, two shots.
Speaker 4: At a time.
Speaker 9: But when you hear gunfire, you don't know where the gunfire is coming from, and all you hear is the police gunfire, gunfire, shots fired, and.
Speaker 4: You're a little nervous.
Speaker 9: And when you're shooting, and if they only shot him ten times, it's not like you see on TV.
Speaker 4: You shoot somebody once and they fall down.
Speaker 9: That's sometimes sometimes you got to shoot him five or six.
Speaker 4: Ten times. And lots of times when they'ves.
Speaker 9: Shooting at the police, it's multiple police officers shooting at the same time.
Speaker 4: And when in a split second, hell, there'll.
Speaker 9: Be twenty five thirty rounds gone that way. And that's why you get multiple gunshots.
Speaker 1: And a liberals say that's overkilled. I'm thinking, well, how about you, the guy getting shot at, You might want to keep shooting until the threats down.
Speaker 9: Listen, they say that's overkill, underkill, it's still kill kill.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter if it's.
Speaker 9: Over under one bullet twenty bullets.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't shoot at the police, period, and same result.
Speaker 9: And that's what happened. Middletown's a fine police department, been around over one hundred years, like the city of Hamilton, and police.
Speaker 4: Are very well trained and they don't.
Speaker 9: Have to be shot at, they don't have to be stad before they return fire.
Speaker 4: And this guy already killed. So nope.
Speaker 9: A sad for the police officers and sad for the family members.
Speaker 4: But the police officers don't go to.
Speaker 9: Work every day thinking, man, I hope I get in a gunfight today.
Speaker 4: That's not the way it works.
Speaker 1: Well, this is sad, but you're not much of a liberal. But the next mayor of New York City, a guy named mom Donnie, I'm sure you heard about him, said in twenty twenty that the police should not respond to domestic violent situations. So I'm listening to the interview on YouTube. This is from twenty twenty two. Quote. If someone is surviving going through domestic violence, normally a woman, there are so many different situations would be far better handled by experts to deal with specific violence as opposed to a cop with a gun who's received limited amount of training but also is happy to shoot someone. Now can you imagine, can you.
Speaker 9: Basically what, yeah, they want to send a social worker. Yes, what social workers would want to go to a domestic violence call? Well, they'll get killed. How they kill police officer? The worst call to go to is domestic violence. But I promise you this guy has police protection right now and will have And they all complain. Do away with the police, do it? You know, reimagine the police. But they all have police protection. They live in gated communities, and this is going to be no different. Social workers don't want to go to domestic violence. How the police don't want to go, And that's why they send multiple police because that's when the police officer are shot injured most always, and that's what happened in Middletown, I assume. But listen, it's a dangerous place.
Speaker 4: And when you have guns and you're.
Speaker 9: Pointing them at the police, you will get.
Speaker 4: You will get you've got coming to you. And if you're pointing a gun at.
Speaker 9: The police, they don't have to wait for you to shoot first and then say you missed, and then say you.
Speaker 4: Get two more shots before I returned. Higher Not the way it works, Bill.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about Ryan Hinton. That's another story. But I happen to find myself over the weekend at a restaurant called The Nation in Milford, which is right up against the Little Miami River, And I said to the couple I was with, can you imagine that river, which is a babbling brook at this point, having gained a height of maybe an additional thirty feet, all at downtown Milford would be gone. I'm looking. And you had a press release, you gave some interviews on Friday, the same things. In Hamilton. There is Little Miami, the Great Miami, the High River, the Licking River. Fortunately, we have rivers everywhere, and nobody could imagine to have a river go thirty feet and forty five minutes up and so what is your plan to handle that situation before a crisis takes place?
Speaker 9: Well, we decided we have campgrounds. There's over ten thousand campgrounds throughout the United States that are for kids throughout the United States.
Speaker 4: Ten thousand bills.
Speaker 9: Most of them, not all of them are along river ways or waterways, and they're usually always in a floodplain. So what we've done is we have camped Cambergard. We met with the people that run that and the YMCA that are in charge of it, and they have two to three hundred kids out there at the time, and it's been in existence for close to one hundred years. It's in a flood plain, but they also have a railroad tracks that goes right through it almost to get to it, so they got it on both ends. They could have a chemical spill, they could have floods. They've not had floods, but they've waters got up high. But Texas never had anything like this, and it depends where us clouds are. If the dam something happens, you need to have plans. So we immediately reached out to them. We assessed what they have, and we're making plan right now. How could we evacuate if the floodwaters came up too high to have people there. How can we make notifications to them that there's a dangerous situation, there's a chemical spill on the railroad tracks right.
Speaker 4: There by the river.
Speaker 9: Can we get from the one side of the river and evacuate the kids to the other. So we don't want to wait till the tragedy at Texas. We're working on it right now. But and I told people, Bill, everybody's got kids that go to camps and you drop them off and you're so excited. You got to weep to yourself. You need to know where you're sending these kids to when you drop them off. You need to ask what kind of plans do you have for floods? What kind of plans do you have for actice shooters. This is a different time, but you've got to be prepared. We're prepared here with Camp Campbell Guard. We're working and we assess them. And again, most of these places that are on the rivers, they're all over, they're in floodplains, and you've got to be prepared that water comes up quick, fast and furious. Hell, I went to Camp Campbell Gard as a kid here in Butler County, and we're telling people, know where your kids are going. They go to other states, they go to Southern states, and know what kind of plans I have. It's your responsibility to ask. But you've got to be ready for.
Speaker 1: Everything, Bill, not just floods. You made a reference to me over the weekend when we spoke about train derailments. Well, there could be a tornado. I don't know, an earthquake or hurry. I don't know what's going to happen. It isn't just a flood. And these camps in Texas had no cell phones. The girls were told, you're on your own, like camping out in the woods. So what other what? And you need the sirens for what?
Speaker 4: Listen, the sirens work. Well.
Speaker 9: Not everybody likes the sirens, but there's other In Butler County, we have a system to where we can reach. We can send somebody to there. We have two hell of coppers. Depending on what's happening, we can get cruises there. We can get there by boat because we have an emergency response team. But you have to be prepared for tornadoes. Most of these places are on the river. They don't have shelters for tornadoes. They don't have any shelters for where to go or you know, you get trained in schools for active shooters. They call it alice. You train, you prep for it kids in grade school. It's sad, but in these camps you got to start training for the same thing. Just had a church shooting in Kentucky. People were killed. You never know who's coming in where. This is a wake up call for all of us. But it started with the water and the flooding in Texas. But then it makes you start looking at tornadoes. It starts making you look at chemical spills. Most of these railroad tracks are everywhere in Ohio and Kentucky and Indiana, and we're fortunate, but also you've got to be prepared for chemical spills. So we have a has MATT unit here that we're assigned to the Sheriff's office, Hamilton County's has MATT unit. We trained for that. We're prepping and we're getting the Camp Camp camic guard. We're working with them and we've got some temporary plans in existence now and we know we visited it and assessed it, and our people are looking at ways that we can get people out if we have to evacuate. Now we can get in. We've got pictures of every single building, so when the dispatch dispatches, we got actually photographs and know the distance between each building where they're at. So we've got to and we've got a system by phone that we can reach out, push a button and any people in that certain area, it'll just ring their phones if you have a phone and if you have phone service. But we're working on every everybody's got to be prepared where you send your kids and what you're doing where you're taking them to and has plants.
Speaker 1: You know, we're blessed in this area. They have so many river ways and waterways. That's why we're so good because we have so much water. We have more water than we can use. I often said we should build water pipelines to the west, but I'm told that's a stupid idea. That we got one hundred thousand miles of pipelines. We could take two large pipelines out of the Ohio and Mississippi River and send them out west and they could flower. But that I'm told by everyone in the federal government it would take too long to do it. And I said, well, nonetheless, I think to be prepared is terribly important. And many times you go to these day camp summer camps for kids and the normal rules don't apply. Camp counselors, their behavior, Have they gone through background checks? Who are they and what's the availability of getting a hold of what's the plan if a tornado a warning is issued, one's coming, You're in a tent and what do you do with eight hundred kids? Well, chaos, And I'm glad that's being done at least by you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I understand that there's an e mom who has been maybe in your custody and control hospital chaplain named i'man Solomon. Federal officials arrested Children's hospital chaplain Aiman Solomon about a month ago, revoking his immigration status. And now we understand that because of Congressman Greg Lansman, he may be kept in Ohio pending a hearing. And how many can you tell the American people, how many inmates so to speak from ICE are in the Butler County Jail, how much money is being made off them, and whether the E mom is with you at the present time.
Speaker 9: The E mom is with us at the present time. We have between three hundred and eighty four hundred and twenty ICE prisoners that are in our jail, ILLEO aliens that are.
Speaker 1: In our jail.
Speaker 9: We've been doing this housing of ICE prisoners off and on for twenty years under different administrations, and we get I think it's eighty five dollars a day per inmate, pretty good, and we have it's taxpayer money. And what it does it helps pay for my locals. My locals end up costing me nothing. And these people are deported pretty quick. They come in, they have their hearings, and they take them to the airport. Here three or four weeks.
Speaker 4: They're usually gone.
Speaker 9: The last administration, when they were here, they'd be here three or four months and they wouldn't deport.
Speaker 4: But people of.
Speaker 9: Mistake, they think that the Republicans are the only one that deport people.
Speaker 4: Under Obama, I had to eighty seven June.
Speaker 9: He deported more than any of them did eight years of Obama, and he was the biggest deporter deporting people of any president. And so but people want to forget that, but it is true.
Speaker 1: Well, Obama deported about officially over three million, and unofficially with those who had departed voluntarily left five million. At this point, as we said here in the middle of July, President Trump has deported eighty thousand. I'm not talking about three million or five million. Every time he does something, a federal judge snaps on him, says you can't do it, and there's complete turmoil. But in reality, most Americans when these people deported, seventy five to eighty percent, and.
Speaker 9: President Obama built more wall than any of them. And so this isn't a Republican and a Democrat think. For some reason, the Democrats have made it an issue. Most Americans, white, black, doesn't matter what religion you are, what country you're from. They want our border sealed. They don't want terrorists here. Bill of the last three hundred and fifty in the last twelve months, I was told her of three hundred and fifty they think terrorist has come across the borders into the United States. Of the three hundred and fifty of them come from the northern border Canada fifty. Only fifty come through the southern border because it's pretty well sealed up. But people forget about the northern border, three thousand miles of border, and the only way you can seal that, The best you can is with the local police. They don't have enough settled people to seal those borders, so it's up to all of us. The northern border. The countries that are coming in, they're squeezing them into the northern border now to Canada, and we're connected to Canada by water, and I believe by bridge, but it's all the way up the highway. The kids are coming in, just like the kids we're working in California and the marijuana fields, little teenage kids, and there's a child molested working there with them, and they like.
Speaker 4: The kids because they've got a little.
Speaker 9: Small hands, and they're short and they work them like dogs. It's a modern day slavery, make no mistake about it. People are fed up with it. We have terraced here in our country and they're ready to do something to us.
Speaker 4: And it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: If it's gonna happen, When it's gonna happen.
Speaker 9: It's all up to the local police, all of us, and we've gotta have help and we gotta all be together.
Speaker 1: My friend, Sheriff, thank you for doing this for the children. For what's going to happen in summer camp. I don't think there's hundreds of teenagers woulding around Butler County. Maybe one time, but that's it. We got a hell of a problem here, and I think the city would be wise to let the Sheriff's department police in the Senate city of Cincinnati, but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon because of politics. But once again with Richard K. Jones, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Sheriff, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you and all your millions of listeners.
Speaker 1: Bill God bless America. Let's continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Reds Baseball off until Friday, and then in New York, all in news radio seven hundred wlw oh no, the roof is leaking? Do I call insurance?
Speaker 6: Who do I tra comes Hayes, He's there, He's got it. And that's it reads when it forded two and that is win number two thousand for Reds manager Terry Francona in his historic and Hall of Fame career.
Speaker 8: O hell, hello, piet and I'm spokes.
Speaker 1: I'm broadcasting god O sega. Nine of the last eleven seasons in the second half teams of Tito Francona having better record than the first half. So can the Reds march for Glorian for some of the judgment seat of God? Yes they can. Yes. Thirteen managers have won two thousand or more games, correct, and he's one of them. There's one of them, which ain't bad.
Speaker 10: Fifty and forty seven at the break, will either's seven and a half out behind the Cubbies, two and a half into wild cards.
Speaker 1: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 10: All we can do second all we have is hope? Do you have hope? Hope for another fifty wins? What if they win fit another fifty that would be it'd win fifty sixty five games. That's about eighty percent. That's pretty good, not kidding.
Speaker 1: If they do that, they could go to the Super Bowl and confront maybe the Detroit Tigers as they did as you know in nineteen forty.
Speaker 10: Will he the student reporters of proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating get Cooling at eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one spot.
Speaker 1: Do you have hey, Roxy, do you have hope?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 10: The baseball Draft continues today in the fourth round of Reds takeout of Oregon alfielder Mason Neville. He only led the nation this year in home runs with twenty six. He was selected by the Reds in the eighteenth round in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: What happened? But opted to go to the Ducks. How about the Ducks they got They got him back?
Speaker 10: Also Ducks area player out of Wright State, catch your bas Boston Smith in the sixth round goes to the Washington Nationals. What if you go to the Red Sox would not be something Boston place for Boston, right? Bob Knightingala USA today says the Reds are and Madia many other teams have strong interest in Twins relievers, Yan Durham and also.
Speaker 1: Griffin Jacks, so the Reds might be adding. Is that correct? What happened? I got a text here from a doctor that tells me anonymously that Hunter Green's problems are not a groin, They're a back slight disc problems. Can you comment on that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Please continue? No, boy?
Speaker 10: And then let's see Landon veteric former Baden Ram and the Cincinnati Bearcats he had picked last yesterday in round one in round three and Devin Taylor out of LaSala in Indiana went round two to the Athletics. Let's see All Star update.
Speaker 1: Well, he brought to you by Cincinnati tax resolution powered by TOAF called fire. I've won three five one three t O p H of course. The home run derby tonight? What happened ten years ago? What happened ten years ago? Todd Frazier, The Todd Father home run derby is tonight. I don't think they'll have that much action that that kind of in that atmosphere as a git in Atlanta that night? Is it in Atlanta? Who is the BS deal? Eight o'clock on ESPN fifteen thirty back back back, back back on. That's all the way to That's all the way to Conyers, Alabama, That's all the way to Augusta, Georgia. Rob Manford changed the game from Hotlanta to Denver for stupid reasons, because of Stacy Abrams, you might recall, correct, somebody.
Speaker 10: Should mention that I think it was twenty six or twenty seven. It's in Chicago, the Wrigley Field, how about that. Let's see, well, the li de La Cruz and of course Andrew Rabbitt representing the Reds and tomorrow night's game Dela Cruz. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky Bengals. Bengals open training camp in eleven days.
Speaker 1: Still nothing, what about Trey nothing? What about Stewart nothing? What about it? Do they have a defensive end? Nothing? One of the experts said, I like to listen to the experts in the morning. Yeah, they have Joe Burrow as the third best quarterbacks, right behind Mahomes and Allen correct, and then Jamar Chase is now one up on Joe Burrow again, What happened?
Speaker 10: Because Jamar Chase is going is in a Lucky Charms television commercial hit the airwaves soon?
Speaker 1: What about the coloring of Lucky Charm? Is that now illegal? Vikings wide receiver?
Speaker 10: Justin Jefferson also in the television spot with Jamar Chase, I'm on.
Speaker 1: An LSU team with Joe Burrow throwing to Chase, not a certain player from the Vikings whose name you just announced? What about what they should have won?
Speaker 4: Like they did?
Speaker 1: Championship? Did MLS soccer? Of course? FC Cincinnati taken a tough one two up to nil at home and they fall to the Columbus crew.
Speaker 10: Doesn't get any easier, will he? Because the Big M comes to town on Wednesday night?
Speaker 1: What messy bingo? Are you serious? Enter Miami will be here Wednesday night with the Big M. I gotta give him a call when he's in town. Will he be at OTR? I don't think so. I feel like in a pinball machine. I don't think he can speak the English. You know I was there Saturday night. First I went to the Purple Poulay, the Purple Pulay in Newport, the Purple Pulay on York Street, the Purple Poulay. Then let's go to Greaters at Otr. Let's take our change. I thought you went to the soccer match. I went to the Purple Pulay, by the way, a fine restaurant on York Street in Newport. I got the shrimp Flombey and the lobster Newburgh Purple Poolay. You gotta give him enough plugs. Who was with you entourage, Sean Donovan and the People's judge.
Speaker 10: Let me guess you didn't know what the Purple Poulea was until the first lady said something. She said it was chicken, and I would guess with the name of the place it's free.
Speaker 1: Well I think it was, but the food was good. But it was the I just like saying it the Purple pula Then we went to Otr in Greaters.
Speaker 10: Then the fun began. What they do chase out. They were shooting out like a gun smoke or the right.
Speaker 1: And drove by Washington Park for my ancestor, my great great great grandfather, Old Cunney, was working the grounds literally of Washington Park, and it was packed and stacked really lots of marriagauana being smoked them out. Okay, nonetheless hell greater chocolate chip plus the whiff of marijuana. So what you really eat there?
Speaker 10: You didn't They don't have shrimp FLOMPEII and lobster Newburgh at this place, and had probably Chateau Bond catfish a.
Speaker 1: La mode with the scoop of shrimp, shrimp, the purple poulay. I just love saying it. Okay, you know I paid for everything. Everything's good. I just like saying purple play. Would you go to the purple poolay? If you're buying, I'm flying, I'm not buying. Okay, well that I'm flying? Yeah, Democrat, I just selding to Richard K. Jones talking about the shootings in Middletown. What do you know about that? Where were you last night? Where were you you were sleeping? Did you hear the gunfire? Plus?
Speaker 10: Uh the sheriff is also did he mention that we teamed up?
Speaker 1: We talked about it off the wind. I said, don't bring this up. No, he's part of the challenge. He wants to do.
Speaker 10: He you know, we're we're contemplating things. His people are involved in calling my people.
Speaker 1: I got to talk to the rock and rock you and I handle you and Jonesy on the pickleball court. Well, believe me, I understand. He may he may end up arriving in Marine one. DJT may have him use it for the day. He said, whatever day we wait, wait till the end of September so we can practice and practice and practice.
Speaker 10: A lot of a lot of the armored personnel carriers that he has is going to also show up.
Speaker 1: The Purple Pula. I'm just saying, will you be there? If at the Purple Puola, I don't know. Depends on what they have. I'll look it up. Mainly in French.
Speaker 10: I didn't understand most stuff you did not order, like s cargo or brains or anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did, you did. I'des cargo to go. You mean snails. And also it's some sort of egg. It was a deviled egg. Then I got catfish and something else with and ice cream. Penny had some sort of dish that I can't explain. Seohn Donovan said, don't you have a hamburger? I said, no, they don't have hamburgers. Talk about it's the it's hamburger. We gotta have them purple poole. Okay, you'll be You'll be doing those commercials for a while. I hope they succeed. That's all I got to say. But oh, would you go to a OTR with me and get some chocolate chip? You can go right down the street to Kenwood here and without your.
Speaker 10: Risk at all, without your risk at all, without your life flashing risk at all.
Speaker 1: Let's go to OTR. Let's go come on.
Speaker 10: With the activities last night, that that initiative that the mayor was on with the unacceptable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sure is unacceptable. Well what's acceptable? I don't know. Now they got twelve year olds getting shot in Witton Hills. By the way, Brian Combe said. The guy who murdered the twelve year old boy in the backseat stealing cars, Yeah, had been in the criminal justice system forty times. He's only thirty one. My simple deal, Park Matt tells me. In thirteen years, he goes through the system for robberies, all kinds of stuff forty times and he's still out. Then he kills somebody, probably get a bond, get out. Judge Wendy Cross will probably give him a bond, get him out. He's not been proven guilty. What about the safety of the community segment? Does that make sense to you? I wonder about that. Sometimes shot in the back of the head, the perpetrator gets out on bond. We have the government we deserve segment. Remember, the safety of the community is a factor in setting a bond. Would you agree? Looks like it. How about purple poulet in Middletown? Would that work? Come on? I'm not sure?
Speaker 10: Come on, come on, I'll look out for their menu online.
Speaker 1: Veal s cargo, shrimpvlombey lost Newburgh catfish out of mode, and maybe a hamburger for Shawn Donovan. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, all right? Segment? Is that into sports? Did you think so? You have hope at all of the Bengals? Bengals always, well, hope for the Reds too.
Speaker 10: Come on, Joe burrowe over the five hundred mark now and the roller coaster first half?
Speaker 1: Yawn? Yeah, they're three over. Yeah to give the trophy now? Well, according to it, Jeff Brantley, if somebody had said on March the twenty eighth, you're gonna be three over at the All Star break. The Reds would have taken it that. Now they're in the hunt. Right now, they got to PERFORMCT. Does Hunter Green have a disc, disc problem or a groin problem, Well, maybe it's moved to his back. It's moving around a little bit. Put a brace on it and put him out there. It's been since May seventh. They need him bad. They need him although not no, not bad. Would you agree, Well, they're hanging in there. I mean, that's all you can do. But thank goodness, they pulled one. They pulled the rabbit out of the hat on Outturday Saturday time. They lost to that end. Yesterday they did the same thing.
Speaker 10: When you know, when the Rockies can't handle a ground ball, for crying out loud, that's why there's seventy five thousand games under five hundred.
Speaker 1: There's still fifty two games below five hundred. Go how's that possible? I think our baseball team and baseball haven't could have done. Thank you. If I was I wouldn't come back for the second half. If you're in if you're in Denver, what do you think, Let's go see the Rocks play?
Speaker 10: No, you're you're waiting for the Broncos to start and in the avalanche to kick in.
Speaker 1: Who only beat the Chiefs because the let them? Or the Colorado Buffaloes? And prime time we'll see about that. What about Shader Sanders has certain heavy foot problems in Cleveland.
Speaker 10: Though one of their Cleveland Browns got got picked up for domestic violence.
Speaker 1: I have this, uh have this story out of New York with your friend Mom Donnie the next mayor who says, go ahead. Mom Donnie says that the NYPD should not respond to domestic violence calls should sound on a counselor in a counseling in council what people need counseling A couple of that guy in Middletown that killed his wife, it's counseling segment. You know that it's unacceptable. The level of violence is unacceptable. Let's get rid of the red box. Yeah, can you see that headline? V A man beats up a woman or kills her. Send over a counselor, maybe with a welcome basket and maybe some apples, lemons and wine. Pez sit down, Let's talk about it. Can we talk about it? What would Jonesy say? Hang them high? Hang them high, Hang them high. Segment, Sheriff, let's continue. We have coming up next to Wayne Allen Root, who is opposing Donald Trump. Wait a minute, now we know the world's really coming to an end. God, if that happened, it was on this day, July the fourteenth, That again, Fasteel Day, nineteen seventy Wait a minute, river Front state of the site? What All Star game?
Speaker 6: That was it?
Speaker 10: Peter Edward Rose All Star Game, Riverfront Stadium. The Nationally beat the American League in twelve innings, five to four. But fifty five years ago today the Cubs Jim Hickman stepped up to the plate, singled up the middle, Rose crashes into Ray Fosse.
Speaker 1: National League wins and ruins. His career never was the same. No segment, Do you have hope?
Speaker 10: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood.
Speaker 1: Report on waiting Jim Hickman, Gray Fosse, Cleveland. Can I say Indians back then?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I can't say it anymore now. I don't want to offend anyone because it would be unacceptable for me to offend anyone. You know what I'm saying, Not on this show segment, thank you, But Wayne Allen Root is next, oh boy, opposing Donald Trump on news rate. Now we know things are messed up, els frozen on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: How you enter it now?
Speaker 1: Billy cunning in the Great American And of course I think President Trump said the best two weeks maybe any president has ever had over the last six months. This is better than FDR, it's better than Truman, it's better than Reagan. Ever, his accomplishments are incredible. There was a little bit of an impediment. I believe that I want to share my Twitter ex account with the Great Wayne Allen Root, I said on July the ninth. Quote this is from my Twitter account, Twayne quote. FBI says no Epstein client list of the rich and famous exists. Pam Bondy, the AG, said in March that the list was on her desk and that Epstein killed himself. I do not believe that no list, no videos exist. I do not believe the names who committed rape on teenage victims unknown. At this point, what should we do? And so then I look at your column under day of July the ninth, a couple three days ago, and guess what I read? Essentially the same thing I didn't know it at the time. We're on the same page about Trump. First of all, let's go over the accomplishment, which you've done in your column, But then let's talk about danger that Liza ahead.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, look, every day, Bill, he does something that I would do that I consider brilliant that you would do.
Speaker 3: You and I would sit there and make up.
Speaker 11: Twelve things that should be done the next week, and he does them in an hour, and they're exactly what you and I want. So I'm starting by saying, as you just said, let's start with the good, because I do have a negative about him that I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: But overall, come on.
Speaker 11: I mean, I think it was Reagan who said, if you agree with me seventy percent of the time, you're my friend, not my enemy. I agree with Trump like ninety to ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 3: So he has been amazing. The things he's done for America are wonderful.
Speaker 11: Things he's done for conservatism and for MAGA and for patriotism wonderful. He's cutting government, well, the article I saw last night, he's starting cuts at state department and other government agencies that are going to be the biggest cuts in the history of the biggest cuts of government in the history of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Then I saw a second article this.
Speaker 11: Morning that every single government agency is starting to figure out ways to get all illegals off of every possible form of government, welfare, government check.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is this is our dream. And if you're.
Speaker 11: Upset, if anyone out there is upset, then it isn't going fast enough. It's only because there's so many liberal judges and liberal.
Speaker 3: Law suits in the way.
Speaker 11: There's nobody else but Trump who could have made this much progress. And by the way, there's nobody else but Trump who could have been elected in the first place. Against all the censorship and all of the rigging of elections and all of the enemies of the deep state who have conspired to destroy the MAGA agenda.
Speaker 3: Only Trump could have overcome.
Speaker 11: That, and he has and now he's fighting so many liberal judges. But despite all that, he's done some great, great things. And I called him in my column, you know, the greatest president of my lifetime, beating Reagan by a mile. I said he had the best first six months of any president, of any president history, not just Trump's best six months or Republicans best six months. But Bill, any president, no one's done this good in six months. And it was the best week and the best two weeks in history. And I think he stands a great chance of being the goat, you know, top five or maybe number one of all time with the Washingtons and the Lincolns, and you know, the people that are considered the greatest that have ever lived. I may not agree with that list, by the way. I would never put FDR on it, but I'll bet the average American does. I would never put JFK on it, but I'm guessing the average American would fine. Whoever the list is, Trump will be on that top five list by the time the four years are up.
Speaker 3: So look, I love the guy.
Speaker 11: He's knocked out a record number of Grand slams. The border is sealed like never before in history. We're throwing criminal gang bangers out of the country, and he actually got the Supreme Court to approve it. He's cutting the size of government dramatically, the most in history. He successfully carried out what I think is the most daring military raid in history on Iran's nuclear sites by bluffing them and acting like he was going to keep negotiating, and then he surprised them and he sent B twos to Guam at the same time B twos were flying to Iran. He fooled the world and he bombed that people bill, as other presidents would do. He didn't get troops on the ground and kill Iranians. He just bombed nuclear sites. That's the way to carry out wars in the future.
Speaker 3: It's perfect. He learned the lessons of Iraq.
Speaker 11: He didn't get us into World War three, and we're not nation building and we're not occupying a nation. And then he passed the Big Beautiful Bill by July fourth, which no one thought was possible. He set that date and he made sure with total discipline that we got it passed by July third, and he signed it on July fourth, and which prevented a massive tax increase for Americans. Would have killed the stock market, which is now exploding upward, would have killed everything. Really, crypto bitcoin all time record today as we speak, it's heading as we speak for one hundred and twenty thousand bitcoin. And again, all of this is because of President Trump. And in the bargain with this Big Beautiful Bill, he passed no taxing overtime, which, by the way, was my idea. I will take credit. I came up with the idea to thin air and sent it to President Trump, wrote it, sent the column, then followed up texted him and he adopted it. And it's part of the tax law of the United States now. Also no tax on tips, new six thousand dollars tax deduction for seniors. I feel like I played a big role in that and spurred it because I created no tax on Social Security, which has not happened yet, but they felt bad they didn't do it in the reconciliation bill, so they added a six thousand dollars tax deduction for seniors. You know, that's billions of dollars in seniors pockets. Thank you, President Trump. And that was my idea. And a new tax deduction on car payment. So look, I think the guy is amazing. DEI is gone. Men and women's sports is ninety percent gone, with a few judges holding out. But I think everything is going our way. But Jeffrey Epstein, But Jeffrey Epstein, Jeffree Epstein, that's a bad one. So the Epstein last, Look, my belief bill is when you do everything right, ninety percent right, ninety five percent right. One thing is not gonna make me turn on us. I will never turn on President Trump. But my fans, who are big Maga Trump people America First people, are very upset over Epstein. So I decided to write a column. It was pretty bold in me because I don't usually criticize President Trump about anything publicly. And I wrote a column and said, look, Maga is very upset and it's getting out of control. I've never gotten so many letters in my entire life, so many emails from my fans saying they disgusted, they discussed it with Trump, they disgusted with the Trump administration that he promised he would release the Epstein list. Now they're lying and saying the Epstein list doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows that's a lie.
Speaker 11: Everyone knows that's a complete figment of someone's imagination in the Trump White House. Maybe not President Trump, maybe Pam Bondy. But someone needs to walk the plank and be fired for this. By the way, I just put out a tweet five minutes before you and I started talking. I said, Pam Bondi needs to either walk the plank, you know, fall on the sword, or be fired by President Trump.
Speaker 3: I think she's the problem.
Speaker 11: The attorney jail in the United States told the whole world the list was on her desk, and then she changed the story and told the whole world the DJ announced there is no list. She's a complete liar or incompetent, or both. Or she's undermining Trump's agenda, or she's weak. I always thought she was the wrong choice for ag Pam Bondi's gotta go. But here's the thing. All my fans were sending me, literally thousands. I've never gotten this many emails snowed under blizzard landslide, thousds of email saying that they're angry, they're shocked, they're disillusioned over Epstein. We can't defeat the deep state if we're gonna lie and protect the Epstein list. The list must be released. It's a terrible betrayal of Trump's promise on the campaign trail to release the list, and they think of this stands his word can no longer be trusted. You know, I don't feel that way. I feel like it should be released, but he's doing so many other good things. I could forgive him if he made the decision bill which I got to assume he did that this list would in some way, shape or form, damage his agenda, damage the GOP, damage Congressman he needed to vote on the big Beautiful Bill. Or maybe, just maybe, as I suggested this column, there are so many names on this list that run the United States of America that it was just the shock of it would destroy the country, the economy, and the whole trust in government.
Speaker 3: The nation would go under. Literally, we'd all collapse. I don't know if that's what he thinks.
Speaker 11: I'm guessing it's something that horrible that caused him to not release this list. But whatever the reason is, it was a mistake and it's got to be reversed, and he's got to release the list now. If his claim is as Bill O'Reilly says, he was sold by President Trump. Bill O'Reilly says President Trump told him face to face with his own lips. President Trump told him that the list has lots of bad people on it, but also lots of good people who did nothing wrong but maybe met for lunch with Epstein.
Speaker 3: Will then divide the list up.
Speaker 11: If you know they're good people that had lunch with Epstein, then you must know which ones they are, So don't release their names released only the bad names.
Speaker 3: But you've got to release the list.
Speaker 11: And I'm just telling you, even a Wayne Root on a scale of upset and noess is that a five magn nation. Is that people feel like they've been lied to and they're very upset, and maybe they're overlooking all the great things Trump has already done. I don't overlook them. I think if he makes the economy grow, which he is, and he makes jobs for Americans and no more jobs for legals, which he's done, all of that is so great. I can overlook not releasing the list, but my fans can't. And so I listen to the people and I speak for the people, and if that's what they want, then he's got to release the list.
Speaker 1: Went onlen route to number one. Many have said, and I've read from the other side, Slate, etc. Well, Trump's on the list. He's not on the list because if he was on the list, the Biden crowd and Obamas would have released it along. He's not on the list. But Epstein victims numbered over one thousand teenage young adults girls, far more than previously known. He did this for over two decades on Loleda Island. He had videocamp hundreds or thousands of videotapes on Lolida Island, along with the airplane, the private jets, including New York City, and you relate that. I'm guessing half a congress was on the list, including prominent congressional leaders. Both Democrat Republican business leaders are on the list. I don't see this as something that's going to change my life, pro or con. It's titillating. It's interesting. He made a promise, the promise has not been kept, but all the other things that you and I have rattled off obviously impact my life greatly. Maybe it's because the names on the list would impel his relationships. I don't care if you had sex with a fifteen year old girl, Democrat, Republican or otherwise. That's the rape, and you've got to be held accountable. And maybe Trump's pulling his punch because he's got Democrats and Republicans and business leaders on the list having taken the services. Unfortunately, these coerced women or girls to have sex, and he used out as blackmail. Jeff Epstein used out as blackmail to accumulate five hundred million dollars. He had no investment advice worth the crap and he used it to placed the crowd of literally almost half a billion dollars, And why can't Trump just say that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 11: And also ad in one other factor, a very big factor, everybody with credibility in my life says they know for a fact.
Speaker 3: That he was CIA. He's a CIA asset Epstein, and.
Speaker 11: He may have been a Massad asset as well, but certainly CIA. But let's even assume CIA and Massad. So my question is how involved has the CIA been in covering up and saying there is no Epstein file.
Speaker 3: And destroying evidence.
Speaker 11: Of course they've been evolved, right, So you've got to say that of your Trump because the same CIA that covered up that was in bed with Epstein, excuse the sick pun, and all covered up with Epstein, that same CIA hated Trump and I would guess was involved in the rigging of the twenty twenty election. So these are your enemies, President Trump. These are not your friends. So you need to go after them. You need to announce that Epstein was absolutely a CIA asset. And if he was a Mussad asset, I'm Jewish and I'm a support of Israel.
Speaker 3: But if he was.
Speaker 11: Muzad announced that I don't care if it embarrasses Israel. That was the See that's why my fans are mad, because the brand of Trump is to tell the truth no matter who it defends. And if suddenly you say, okay, I always tell the truth, and I always keep my campaign promises, and I always don't care who I find except for you know, Israel and GOP donors and GOP congressman. Then you just hurt your brand. So I get why they're upset, I really do. But I also think that Trump has earned our trust through three amazing elections.
Speaker 3: I think he won all three.
Speaker 11: I think he's the most successful man in the history of world politics and American politics.
Speaker 3: I think he's an amazing guy.
Speaker 11: I think he's earned our faith and trust that if he believes it shouldn't be released, I'm not gonna get too upset about it, because there's a thousand other things he's doing right. But but here's the big bud again. Then he ought to have the I mean, he's the guy that is the biggest balls in the world.
Speaker 3: He ought to have the balls.
Speaker 11: And Cohote's to go on national TV and say, look, here's what I've done to the American people. You've got to trust me. There is a list. It was a big mistake that the DJ said there was no list. That's a lie. Pam Bondi has been fired. She walked the plank or I fired her, And I am gonna tell you there is a list, but I've made the judgment call that there's things in it that you just cannot see.
Speaker 3: And then let the chips know where they may.
Speaker 11: But don't lie to the people and say there's no list, because that's like saying, you know, you're peeing on me and it's raining. You know, people don't believe things like that. They know when they're being lied to, and MAGA knows them being lied to. So look, I love the guy. I appreciate the guy every day does something great. But this is a big boo boo, a big mistake. And there's a few others I could name too. By the way, all of a sudden, he went from saying no Ukraine funding to overnight he said he's sending more fund more military weapons to Ukraine. The only way to end the war with Russia is to starve Ukraine. If tomorrow we cut off all funding in all military Ukraine, says I come to the peace table and we're going to cut a deal and the war is over. But if you keep it going, it's gonna lead to World War III. So I don't know why you reverse this decision, but that's a mistake.
Speaker 3: I got to tell you.
Speaker 11: And then when it comes to illegal immigration, the American people voted for a total deportation of everyone.
Speaker 3: They never set everyone.
Speaker 11: But not hotel workers, not restaurant workers, and not farm workers. So you've got to come out and have a conversation. And maybe the conversation is, look, I said, I get rid of everyone, but are you prepared for the economy to collapse without farm workers, without hotel workers, without restaurant workers, the economy will collapse. Without farm workers, You're not gonna have any food on the table. So we've got to do this smart. So maybe I do a one year reprieve and they replace them over the next year, and then the illegals go home.
Speaker 3: I don't know the exact answer yet.
Speaker 11: Bill, but he's got to talk about this rather than just out of the blues say I'm excluding hotel workers and farm workers. That has a lot of mag of people upset and angry. But I get it. You've got donors, and the donors are hotel owners and farm owners and restaurant owners.
Speaker 3: And he's got to deal with them too.
Speaker 11: So I get it, but he needs to talk to the American people and explain the situation and explain why he does what he does.
Speaker 3: Don't just do.
Speaker 1: It, Wayne Allen Root, we got to go. I'm with you one thousand percent on this. And some say he's holding the names on the list in reserve to get them to do what he wants them to do in the Congress. And this thing that you know, the circulation of the conspiracy theories are just unbelievable. And his time for the greatest president in American history outside of George Washington to stand up and say, you know what, I made a mistake on this thing. This is held accountable, weighing up against the clock. We got to go. But once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. It's harder for supporters to speak truth to power than those who oppose him, and that's what that's what you're doing with this. And Root for America dot com all the column is there, and thank you.
Speaker 3: Root for America come.
Speaker 11: And I'll set want announced Monday, my new podcast starts, The War Zone, Wayne Alarot's War Zone. Just go to root for America, where the Gateway Pundit the biggest MAGA website in the world. It'll be right at the top every single day, Monday through Friday, six pms eight pm East Coast Time. War Zone with Wayne Aleruth, the official podcast of the Gateway Pundits.
Speaker 1: Wayne, God bless you and God Bless America. The truth will set us all free. Wayne, Thank you very much, Godless. Let's continue with more. O Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WULW. Yes, thank you, Doctor Klass.
Speaker 5: Does anyone have any questions for the optometriss logan?
Speaker 12: If I pushed my eyeball into my skull, could I see my brain?
Speaker 13: Sometimes you'd rather have someone else take on the tough questions. That's when you listen to Scott Sloan.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm about the real stuff, the problems and the issues that actually affect you. But I also make sure we have a little funel on web.
Speaker 13: Check out Sloan a tomorrow morning on seven hundred w WELW.
Speaker 1: You know Ride Cincinnati is the area's largest cycling event. In the fight against cancer, raising tens of thousands of dollars. Every year. The community of riders and volunteers unite in their efforts to subdue cancer get the cures necessary. Western and Southern led by John Barrett, is once again leading the charge and encouraging others to get involved. Rides Cincinnati this year will take place on Saturday, September the thirteenth at Sow Your Point. The ride is followed by an epic celebration of life with music, free food and fun for other riders, and the routes include thirty fifteen sixty mile routes. Is the thought that John Barrett himself may participate in the sixty mile route. In twenty twenty four, a loan two hundred and forty Western and Southern Associates raised about one hundred and eighty thousand dollars to help the fight against cancer. Get involved this year at rides Cincinnati dot org. As you know, one of every two men and one of every three women will be diagnosed with cancer. This is a crucial time to fight against that terrible disease, and Western Southern, led by John Barrett, remains involved in so many community events like Ride Cincinnati and the Cincinnati Tennis Open. They're rally supporting to raise the money necessary to improve cancer outcomes right here in our hometown. Men Trouble in the bedroom not anymore.
Speaker 8: Proactive Men's Medical Center restores your sex life in just one visit their pino.
Speaker 14: If you would really believe me. But I wanted to win today so bad, to get us like three games over five hundred. I was so nervous about that because we got a break now and the guys can can regroup. I don't think I've ever tried to delude myself. I mean, some of those names up there are kind of like baseball Royalty. I'm the I'm the If there's an adjective for baseball lifer, it's me. I'm not overly smart. I'm a second semester freshman at Arizona. Still. I just love the game too much. And I hope, I hope I treat the players like you're supposed to, because that's what I always try to do.
Speaker 3: Hello, quiet, and.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm broadcasting God, I Rock, enough of this serious stuff. Are you ready for this one? You want a Jordan Hudson update? Here we go, Rock, I did number one. You see the New York head sage. Did you say that you're going to get an update whether you like it or not. What does that headline say?
Speaker 12: Bill Belichick playing quote second fiddle to Jordan Hudson as u NC debut neers.
Speaker 1: Paul fine bomb Now, for those that may not know who is Paul fine baumb He's the king of the sec, the SEC. He is the mouth of the sec. Somebody asked him if somebody had told you a year or two ago to Bill Belichick would be the head coach, you can't see and that he would have a He met a nineteen year year old girlfriend now twenty three that he's flying around with. He said, I know, I didn't see that one coming, but she's dominating. Nobody interviewed Dabbo and they ignored the rest of the coaches. It was all about Jordan Hudson. Where is she? Did you see?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 12: One's a big story if people have made it a big story, and because it's so unbelievable, you know it's TV, as you well know, same as radio is all about what are people talking about? Sandals and sex? Scandals, sex, sex and more sex. You got more I got from the Miami Herald. Bill Belichick treats glam Jordan Hudson to the high life as they jet from Nantucket to the ACC coaches meeting. See that that'd be fantastic if he treated her like that, And then she just stayed quiet. I've heard the kind of the tit for Tad is, Hey, you're gonna get treated really really good.
Speaker 1: But they're a poem about Nantucket. The return it was a poem about Nantucket. But the fashion editor of the Miami Harold has the outfits warned by each go ahead. Bill Belichick, seventy four year old North Carolina football coach, slumped around in a university sweatshirt, jeans, untied sneakers and a baseball hat on sideway while brunette beauty Hudson don a vintage tea dress. What's What's what's a tea dress? Tea dress adorned with roses, impaired it with a green bag with gold detailing and kitten heels. Was a Louis vatone. Here's the story about the fashion eastas are now involved in the cores. Now that's she's way too h but here's the co a Michael Michel course, Yeah, big Louis Birberry. You know, Louis, we're talking. You want the coon atah yeah, coont a ta yes, Now what Jordan Hudson has made contact with Taylor Swift. Oh boy, Jordan horon the powers are uniting. I mean he's he's doubled, he's two times.
Speaker 10: In Jordan's headline, What's what's Kelsey going to say about this?
Speaker 1: Gailymail dot com Out of London, Jordan Hudson references Taylor Swift while questioning Bill Belichick breakup. According to this article out of London, So taite's going to hook up with Bill Belichick. There's a chance that during the difficulties this couple have engaged in the past three or four years, that you might recall that Bill Belichick was wearing a Aristour sweatshirt. Yes, well, do you recall that? I do? All right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: That gives this credibility. After months of showcasing their frequent sexual relationships via social media, Hudson has largely laid below and the aftermath of the CBS However, and the aftermath and appears there has been a connection between Jordan Hudson and Taylor Swift about men these women date that disrespect them and dump them.
Speaker 12: This is all conjecture, uncomfortably would know that Daily Mail talk to Taylor.
Speaker 1: Swift, know what's going on in London? What is the what is the question? What is the point her? Jordan and Tat teaming up against against the big Willie Bill Belichick and a song may be written Taylor Swift just minor own business? Yeah? What if Belick starts dating Taylor Swift? What about that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I quit coming? I quit? What if Jordan Hudson then takes up with Tito Francona and she starts showing up here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: What are we now got? That? Is that your dream bout?
Speaker 12: Jordan Hudsons up with you?
Speaker 3: What? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't say, uh huh yeah, I'm just saying these are the story. I'm not am I making this up? Are these headlines?
Speaker 4: Or what we got?
Speaker 1: Dan Bongino and Pam Bondie feuding? Everyone?
Speaker 12: Open arms of the Epstein case? And you care about Taylor Swift and Jordan Hudson teaming up on lovers that distant them? That Taylor Swift's act is the jelted lovers.
Speaker 1: That's the deal. But everything's fine with her now is she? Her and Travis right's not gonna that is not gonna last.
Speaker 4: You know it's not.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow is gonna take care of that relationship. He's gonna get what Taylor Travis kel, Yes, yes, yes, what it's gonna be ugly. All I can say is I see difficulties here, and you know what, it's right down your bomb. It looks like a calculu.
Speaker 12: Only deal with the important things on this Dabo forget about.
Speaker 1: Dobbo Sweet who's wonny National and champions?
Speaker 12: Yeah, to excuse me, It is sitting there at the little podent nobody and it's crickets.
Speaker 1: Jordan Hudson's over there in the corner. Yes, twenty five people are. And Paul fine Bohm said this could be an issue. Anybody want to talk about the Tigers. Tigers. Tigers is gonna be good this year. Don't they play? You wouldn't see he plays at Clemson. I think, well, then you got you know n C States there, you got Virginia C States. Thinks and Mac Brown left the covered bear at North Carolina, didn't I think you did? I mean their whole team is just transfer portal. When does practice start with Jordans? A couple of.
Speaker 12: Weeks more than Yes, they do play Clemson, but that's like they're they're tough other than TCU, which is out of conference. You could say, you could argue Clemson is easily their toughest game.
Speaker 1: Just not good.
Speaker 12: Virginia's not good. Syracuse new quarterback. I don't see them being very good. Wake Forest, no, NC State, No. I'll tell you there's eight wins on that schedule.
Speaker 1: What if Jordan Hudson beats Davo in Clemson at the Rock, what happens then? Then?
Speaker 12: Then then my prediction that by December the Giants are going to fire Brian day Ball and Bill Belich actually tape, they'll just they'll just move that up a little.
Speaker 1: Bit about Jordan Hudson. What happens to her? She takes over the end They played Clemson at U n C. So it's on Bill some turf. It's a benefit, but by then it could be a disaster. Well, Jordan will take over the tar Heels. What about Tito Francona dating jeez, Jordan Hudson? Would that be something? Oh boy, I don't know. Well, you think it's impossible. You've seen what's going on here.
Speaker 12: Do you think it's impause Francona has a better chance of dating Sarah Elise than Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 1: Hey give me some sports, will he? The stot Reporters a proud service of a local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel on the east Side called Clements Heating an air at nine three seven four four four forty four zero one spots All Star update brought to you by Tax Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by TOAF five one three five one three t o p H Home Run Derby set for tonight in the at L. Just saying the actually here ke w r a L, Raleigh, North Carolina, according to it Today. Why was Jordan Hudson at Bill Belichick? She always rives it normal for any Jes's wife or girlfriend to be yes. You know it's not yes, it is Hudson. She's What did she wear to the interview? It was a sun dress and dress steed dress and blazon with the dress. Some lady call us up wanting to know what a tea dress. We have no idea. Maybe that was Louis Faton. You know it costs ten dollars to make those damn things. And women buying for five thousand dollars. Women can be stupid? Would you agree?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 10: Baseball Draft continuing today, Willie won on round four. The Red Lakes take Oregon outfielder Mason Neville, who led the nation with twenty six home runs this season. Cincinnati Bearcats star third basement Carrington Cross selected in round seven this afternoon by the San Diego Padres.
Speaker 1: Nice, so good luck to him. Bengals Up.
Speaker 10: They brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town, thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Jamar Chase now one up on Joe Burrow and the TV commercials there, What's he got?
Speaker 1: What does he got?
Speaker 10: I'm on he's starting to promote Lucky Charms serial in a commercial soon with Mars wide receiver Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 1: What a matchup those were? Jefferson, Jamar and Lucky Charms and Lucky Charms. Those guys are on the same college team. Did you imagine that? We're talking early?
Speaker 4: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: How good were they?
Speaker 12: I mean they're both you know, it could have been bull Jacksonville Jackons. Three of them multiple Pro bowlers. They were playing on the same team six years ago. They were pretty good, pretty good. Some say that twenty nineteen LSU team is the best college team of all time.
Speaker 1: Go Tigers. That guy was funny too.
Speaker 12: I think some of those what twenty twelve Alabama teams think we're pretty good to that.
Speaker 1: We got Robert Craft involved too. Is he dating Jordan Smith? Just giving some advice?
Speaker 10: Oh boy, there's a guy. He went to some massage parlor before the championship.
Speaker 1: Now he's gonna give that's old newsag, that's old news. Forgot about that advice to bellichiabber Craft getting a massage the five knuckle shuffle. You're kidding me. He's only like seventy four years old. But not in the Hall of Fame. Correct, Not in the NFL Hall of Fame. He's not being put in yet, And some say that's bad. What do you think he'll eventually go?
Speaker 12: No matter what, I don't care what happens with this whole Jordan Hudson and he is going to be in.
Speaker 1: The Chinese Meuse. He's talking about Craft. Yeah, Craft Chinese Messuse. Super Bowl?
Speaker 10: Yes, I like the Baseball Hall of Fame. I'm sure that some of those people in pro football.
Speaker 1: Might have done one.
Speaker 12: A very good point about what you did on the field in the sport, not your parlays out correct sport parlays segment.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, I deal with facts. I don't deal with that purply when I when I report. There's the headline right w R A L News. That's right there. Email shows coaches take unc response. Yes, and they're responding to the appearances of Jordan Hudson, just saying and this is only July fourteenth. There's that number again, right, July fourteen. That's correct.
Speaker 12: It is abnormal for a wife or girlfriend. Are you sure to be at media day or on the field, sut? I mean, just just ta look, honey, you got the world by the you know what, I take care of everything.
Speaker 1: You'll be a star shopping. But just just just not get on the spotlight, get on the plane, wear the dress, show up. Is the picture taken? They played golf in that, right, t.
Speaker 12: When's the last time Zach Taylor's wife, who's lovely, by the way, nice person. When's the last time she weighed in on something about the Bengals?
Speaker 1: Never right?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Why why is she saying? I don't know what? Do I know? Very little? Thank you? I know I didn't know the guy was even married. When she's a nice lady, two kids, study. Yeah, yeah, it's the matter with you. What's the matter with you? What Joe Burrows? I like Joe Burrows. You Watchton Netflix? Yes, of course, Robin Borrow. What a wonderful woman, wonderful family. That's good. We gotta get him a girlfriend.
Speaker 12: It's funny, so I you know when I would call Ohio Games, Sarah Jimmy Burrow, Joe Burrow's dad, of course, was the defensive Coordnert.
Speaker 1: I talked to him five or six times. Can give him a woman, though? How about Sarah Alas or maybe Jordan Huts. He's got the instant model. She's an influencer, right, dare you say she's a model, she's an influence influencer? What does she? What does she influence? You're in his region, you're an influence. What is he seeing her? I don't get it. I went on the Big Show today, Edie off the air. You got a point there. Eddie's out one more day.
Speaker 12: Jason Williams go back to London. No, he went to Maine. You know what it's in.
Speaker 1: Maine cosmetology school.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Jordan Huts and Jordan Hudson's Family's sex museum.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe invest getting that my mother has a sex you see huh could you mention your mother having a sex? NOEG, no, me, no, right, but she does. We're not making this up anyway, Me and Jayson.
Speaker 12: We have Steve Gooden right out of the gate, a very smart guy, local legal political analysts, going to talk about the Bondi Bongino feud, got no chance Epstein. We also have a heavy a healthy living expert at four o'clock talk about all the crappy you're eating crap.
Speaker 1: Go to go to go to the Purple Pulay? Was that That's what I said, friend, Let's go to the Purple Pulay. It was a fine restaurant.
Speaker 12: You're not going to do that on a work computer. Not going to the on a work computer. I'll get called in the office again. We call it the wild Man Walker rule, no porn on the computers. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Seg. I'm drinking a fifth before pleading. All right, we've got a couple of weeks before Belichick. When's practice start?
Speaker 12: Oh boy, games the first so it's got to start next week easily.
Speaker 1: Will she be there at the practices, Yes, she'll be saying. She'll be ony, she had the practice, time to blitz, time to blitz.
Speaker 10: She'll be at her tea ta say, look, you know your role it shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Tell me what do you think? Should we run a blitz here? Should we?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Kelly, what do you think I can I can tell you about our team this year in Worlich or you could talk to my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Come on, she'll be on the headset just saying, Bill, Bill, do it now?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Run the blitz and the blitz and my tea till after the game. Oh, I'm sorry, who am I talking to on the headset? I don't know what to tell you. Just when you think things can get more, I'm gonna follow this thing because it's my dude. You are new information because you haven't been this is new information. I'm getting it out there. This is the first day you've mentioned it. Now all fine, bomb is weighing yell along with Dabo. Well you know what, Like I told you off the air, you know who's gonna If you know who gets a hold of this, it's O V E R. Stephen A Bingo steven A gets a hold of this. Lookout said a few times it's a man's private life. But doesn't she make it public by her behavior? Doesn't she thrust her session.
Speaker 12: When she's discussing matters in relation to football and the team, right right?
Speaker 1: I mean now U n C doesn't seem you know, they've asked her, according to Pablo, not to come. Daobino. Pablo Pablo, who's the ESPN guy, is saying that they've asked her not to come. See what what is he off of? He's off, He's off, He's off.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 12: It's hard to know about their team because their whole team is made up of transfer report including their quarterback ge Lopez that came from South Alabama.
Speaker 1: But just looking at the schedule.
Speaker 12: There is easily easily Bowl eligibility, which is six games.
Speaker 1: I think I think there's eight wins on us. He will never coach a game for North Carolina, That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 10: What about they win six and become Bowl eligible?
Speaker 1: Then Sunbelt Way Nope.
Speaker 10: Then the boys from Clifton, you see, win six and get paired with Jordan and with the tar Heels and a bowl.
Speaker 1: We're sending you down there. Seg I asked the question, who's bigger North Carolina Carolina, Michael Jordan or Jordan Hudson to Jordan aither Way on seven hundred w l w.
Speaker 8: Our iHeartRadio Music Festival presented My Capital One He's Back in Vegas Arena September nineteenth and twentieth, streaming live