Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah, but not if you're in that Superman movie. Did you read this? Ryan? That this new Superman movie? And this is so sad because I was going to go see it. They've changed truth justice in the American way to now truth justice and the human Way.
Speaker 2: I've made a donation in your name, Dan to the Human Fund the Universe, Seinfeld. I love I love that. Yes, the Human Way. What is the human way?
Speaker 1: Dan? Yeah? No, I guess you know the suggestion would be devoid of any kind of values or structure or morals, which is the exact cop?
Speaker 3: Is it right?
Speaker 1: Because when you know I was about to get serious, I don't want to do that. It's the second hour on a Friday afternoon. We'll have a little bit of turbulence here early this evening, and then should be it's just a glorious, warm, but not broiling weekend across most of Colorado. Three at three someone three eight, two five, five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. But it's so clarifying, right, and I think most Americans have figured it out, which is why we had the election results that we did. But this ain't your Dan's Democratic Party anymore. And it's a party that that truly, truly wants to undo most, if not all, of what has made America great and refashion it in their far left socialist And you know, anytime you get into the iss stuff, you can get derailed. But let's just say kind of the opposite of what we've always cherished here in America. Three all three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. We have a real kind of cornicopia of stuff going this afternoon. So jump into any of it that you may like. Yeah, you know we've talked about in the news. Right now, looks like Tan Bongino they resign upset with Pambondi, the ag over the Epstein thing being wrapped up. Looks like the White House is lining up behind Pam Bondi saying wait a second, it was Bondi, It was Kash Patel.
Speaker 3: It was the whole crew.
Speaker 1: Who signed on to closing down the Epstein things. So I don't know if Dan Bongi don't end up staying there or not. But that's some of the news percolating this afternoon. There's some pulling out as well, not pulling, but other data out kind of confirming what we all suspect, right that that America is very interested in this Epstein, that this Epstein what do you want to call it? Saga is way too light. It's so much more than a story. Epstein symbolizes a satanic level of sexual abuse, and all of us can see that there were probably a lot of rich and powerful people who partook of this rape of young girls. And the idea that these rich and powerful people will not be held to account. I mean, it drives any good person crazy, right. So I think that the President Trump, who has done so much well, you know, has fumbled the ball on this one in terms of, you know, the cabinet meeting the other day where he said, you know, Epstein, people still talking about that, let's move on. I don't think that's the right approach. I think the right approach is America has fair questions. We have to have respect for the system and this impression that rich and powerful, you know, getting away with stuff. Can't have that, and so I do think more has to be done. And I do think we need a small group, not some big commission that can ever event schedule a meeting, but two or three highly respected former law enforcement types put in charge of going through the whole file and deciding what gets released. We need something more on this, I suggest. Now here's Harry anton Over on CNN.
Speaker 4: What a massive unforced error by the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump would love.
Speaker 4: This story to go away, but in fact interest is climbing hire and hire to quote Jackie Wilson.
Speaker 3: Look at this. Google searches for Epstein up.
Speaker 4: Twelve hundred percent this week versus last and get this, It is currently the top topic search with Trump on Google, alongside his presidency. So Donald Trump normally, you know, leans in, leans into stories in which there's controversy, like Taris for example. This is a story in which he's trying to get away from basically saying why is anyone still interested in this story? But the bottom line is people are very interested in this story to historic degrees, at least this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Gaton is overstating the case there. You know, my belief that there needs to be the follow up on this is not based so much on potential political fallout because I don't think there will be any. I think that they're an awful lot of upset Trump voters over this, including me, But he does so much good on so many different levels. It's not going to cause any meaningful number to say I don't support what he's doing anymore. I'm not voting for Republicans and mid terms, none of that. And and in there the data heat cites isn't very impressive, right, twelve hundred percent increase over what does that mean? Twelve hundred people instead of one last week? And this isn't polling data, so none of that is that impressive to me. I'm concerned more about the right and wrong piece of this, and what I believe, after decades on air, sticks with the American people because I believe that we're created. I believe God creates us this way. Whether we end up Democrats, Republicans, un affiliateds, or whatever, we're created with this strong sense of right and wrong, this strong sense of fairness. Things can distort it along the way, right, including self interest or peer pressure or whatever, but we're I think we're wired that way We're built that way, and I think Americans have a strong gut sense of right and wrong and fair and unfair. And again, it can become the story. But this Epstein thing, it cuts through the noise, man, And that's what you're always looking for, is what cuts through the noise, because the world has become so noisy, right, think of your own life. It's so noisy. But there are some things that cut through. This story cuts through, and so I'm more concerned with the right and wrong. I'm not saying the Republicans are going to lose in the midterms if Trump continues to mishandle this. I'm more concerned with the right and wrong. And I'm not saying that Trump doesn't have any legitimate concerns. I think he does, because when you talk about something as toxic as that, the satanic behavior that Epstein was engaged in, and the other rich people who are raping these these girls, anybody whose name appears anywhere in Epstein's circle risks being destroyed. And it'd be fundamentally unfair to just dump the whole file public and somebody who shows up in the circle because he was their financial advisor then gets ruined that's not the American way. But it's not the American way to just bury it all. And it's not the American way to say, oh, this is a real Sony problem. How do we sort it out? No, the American way is we got to figure out how to sort it out because the American people deserve more on this. Dean and Arvada, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Hey Dan, thanks for to go. You know, as far as buns, you know, I've been listening to him for years, it sounds to me like he wasn't really happy with his personal situation. And I said a few days ago when that blew up, he's going to resign.
Speaker 1: He just watched just looking for a reason to get out of there.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, he gave him a twelve million dollars a year gig.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, and probably had a lot more lifestyle living in Jupiter.
Speaker 5: I used to live down there. You know, it's a great place to live.
Speaker 1: Oh, not a whole lot of oxygen, you know. Right, Oh, thank you for getting it, Thank you for getting it, thank you. But no, yeah, I think you're right. I mean, Bongino has been saying in interviews for a while now that he wasn't happy in the job. And I think if he picks this issue as the one to get out the door, you know, then he has his credibility intact when he goes back to the media gig. And I've always liked this stuff. So but no, I think you got a good take there. Man, Hey, thank you for that. Thank you were up against a heartbreak, but appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Plenty of Michelle Obama, plenty of Michelle Obama email coming in text.
Speaker 3: Pardon me.
Speaker 1: We don't have an email availability, do we?
Speaker 3: I mean they could, but I don't want to give your email out.
Speaker 2: Oh not ignited me. I meant like the station. They can email me have we worked for? I don't people email me at my work email. That's ryanshuling at iHeartMedia dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh you're going to regret that.
Speaker 3: H U. I l I n g at iMedia dot com.
Speaker 6: The DAN.
Speaker 1: We have to respect the system quote unquote are you kidding me? It's so corrupt? Well, listen, we have a duty. We have a duty to fix what is broken. But I think we better respect the fact that we have the best legal system in the world, and it's part of the great gift we've been given as Americans, and we better just darn well fix what needs to be fixed. And I don't mean to sound chamber of commerce. I'm I'm just talking the truth. What's the alternative here? You got the left trying to do away with the legal system. You got you got the left that in Colorado has turned actively pro criminal. So what's your answer? Texture I'd love to hear from you. Then we've got a text about Michelle Obama. I just can't read on air. Sorry, we do remain a family show. I hope we do for someone, Dan, I realize it. It might put you in a good spot with your wife, but it makes you sound like an utter imbec So when you say all Obama is physically attractive, I've seen Michelle Obama. There is literally nothing attractive about Michelle Obama. Nothing all in caps. That seems a little harsh to me. I have the beholder, Yeah, right right, It seems a little harsh to me. But as they say, you don't bring a sandwich to a banquet, and I go home to a banquet. Here on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the dankapless Show podcast.
Speaker 1: You know my mind has been stuck in that Butler field for a couple of days now, I mean because to me, and I don't mean to get heavy hair, it's a beautiful Friday afternoon, going to be a perfect weekend. But for me at least, I am always just drawn to like a magnet, these these proof of God's stories, and there are so many out there. We need to start doing that segment again, just just a regular segment on it, because these stories are fun, right, They're interesting, they're cool. Have you seen that that video on X that reportedly I just want to verify at first taken of the kid who was having the near death experience and speaking out loud as he had anyone. My point with Butler is I personally believe, and none of us will know until we're after we're gone, but I personally believe that that was divine intervention for Trump in that Butler field. And as we approach the anniversary, you know, and the weather's kind of the same and everything else, you can just start to really feel that again if you're really interested in that story. And I heard your promo Ryan, Ryan, as you know, does a great show two to four each afternoon mountain time in the Denver Market. Six thirty kids w before this show, and Ryan was promoting for his next show. You know the issues related to Butler, and so I think about a profound question you raise, my friend. But I want to play this sound first for the just to kind of bring people back to that day.
Speaker 3: If you want to really see something that said, take a.
Speaker 1: Look at what happened.
Speaker 7: I need my microphone on. We just heard gunshots my former President Trump's campaign event in Pennsylvania. We do not see former President Trump's standing right now. We see a group of people gathering around the space where he once stood. We now see armed guards. We don't know if those are law enforcement or his private security detail. And we heard screams from the crowd. We do not know where those gunshots came from. You are looking live in Pennsylvania. It's an emotional scene and we do not know what happened. We just heard gunshots that sounded upon the first few minutes a former President Trump's speech. It looks like they're lifting him up. Is he okay? Can anybody see anything? They're moving the podium to appear to block him, so he's on his feet. However, we do not know if he's been struck by bullets. No, he's raising his hand. It looks like he's raising his hand and people are cheering. Do we have audio, guys, can we raise the audio from the crowd. We have blood. It looks like one of my clue here says that they saw blood on his ear. But look at him. He's pumping his fist. Guys, bring up the audio a little bit more of this live event. Bring the audio up, please.
Speaker 3: That is remarkable.
Speaker 7: You have just witnessed history live from this Trump event. This is a Trump campaign event, just days from the RNC former President Trump potentially hit by gunfire we had.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Gives you chills, doesn't it. I think whether you believe as I do, that it was to bind intervention or not, it just gives you chills. And well, that's that's what you were promoting, right, And I do because I was, and I faced a very tough question. I was literally walking into church at All Souls because this happened at about four sixteen, right, so I was driving over, Amy was out of town. I was going in alone, and hey, God, forgive me, check my phone just before I went into church. I never check it in church. And then I saw a text from my good friend Lois. We're coworkers, and she she just texted, she's an enormous Trump fan and just said, you know, the president's been shot. Trump's been shot. So I'm walking into church and then I run into father, father Rick. He couldn't possibly know he's standing inside church. Fortunately, I was like thirty seconds early because I'm trying to get news on my phone, and and father says, hey, Dan, how you doing. I had to make a quick decision. Do you tell father in that moment what has happened? Or do you not tell him because you don't know the outcome? What would you have decided? My friend?
Speaker 3: I think I would have told him.
Speaker 1: I probably should have. My quick decision was not to mention it to him, not to distract him from what he was focused on, because I didn't know the outcome. But if I had to do it over again, I would probably tell him right, just so everybody could be praying for President Trump.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, but that's.
Speaker 1: Where I was.
Speaker 2: Kelly and I were actually together with Christian Toto and listener Frandy and who else Alexa? Well, Alexa, you know, yes, we were at dinner in Colorado Springs before at ten for thirty.
Speaker 1: What early bird speciality in ninety.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we were going to see Jimmy Fayla, the comedian down there, and it made for a surreal scene. We're sitting around the table there and I'm looking at my phone just like you did, and I'm getting these updates on X but you know, you don't know what sources are reliable or not. Like the President has been shot. That's a big headline, and I was just verifying and I'm like, I think this happened.
Speaker 3: The President Trump's been shot. And I told them all and.
Speaker 2: They're out, their faces dropped, and we're watching the video in real time on my phone. And then we go that night to see Jimmy Fayla. He's got a comedy show to do, right, and he led with when we all know what happened today?
Speaker 3: And I thought he did a very good job of.
Speaker 1: Going to make any butler jokes, No, not.
Speaker 3: Really jokes, just kind of hey, it's a serious time, but you're here to laugh, so let's get into the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it would have been way too soon for that. But I do personally believe in part of the divine intervention right the way it all came down. Trump was spared, which means America was spared, and this texture I don't think gets it, says Dan. If God was there to save Trump that day, where do you think he's been to protect all the people? Trump is hurting his lifetime first of all, and not accepting the premise. I don't think the texture gets it. Those of us who believe that that God did it revene that day. The point wasn't to save Donald Trump for the sake of Donald Trump. The point was to save Donald Trump, to save America, to save Donald Trump, to do great things for America and the world. It wasn't a judgment on Donald Trump as perfect, so we're going to save him and uh, these other people who then die that they're not perfect. No, as Trump himself is that he believes he was saved for a reason to serve Yeah, so I think the texture just doesn't get the concept. Here three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine most the more there compelling. Butler's sound a head and your thoughts on that on the Dan Capla show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dankaplis Show podcast. I really see something that said, take a look at what happened.
Speaker 7: I need my microphone on.
Speaker 3: We just heard.
Speaker 7: Gunshots at former President Trump's campaign event in Pennsylvania. We do not see former President Trump's standing right now. We see a group of people gathering around the space where he once stood. We now see armed guards.
Speaker 1: We don't know if those are law enforcement are.
Speaker 7: His private security detail. And we heard screams from the crowd. We do not know where those gunshots came from. You are looking live in Pennsylvania. It's an emotional scene and we do.
Speaker 6: Not know what happened.
Speaker 7: We just heard gunshots that sounded upon the first few minutes of former President Trump's speech. It's like they're lifting him up. Is he okay? Can anybody see anything? They're moving the podium to appear to block him, so he's on his feet. However, we do not know if he's been struck by bullets. No, he's raising his hand. It looks like he's raising his hand and people are cheering. Do we have audio, guys, can we raise the audio from the crowd. We have blood. It looks like one of my clue here says that they saw blood on his ear. But look at him. He's pumping his fist. Guys, bring up the audio a little bit more of this live event. Bring the audio up, please.
Speaker 3: That is remarkable.
Speaker 7: You have just witnessed history live from this Trump event. This is a Trump campaign event, just days from the RNC. Former President Trump potentially hit by gunfire, we have to confirm, but he is still raising his arm in what looks to be courage, confidence, saying that he's okay.
Speaker 3: To that crowd.
Speaker 7: It looks like people have turned around and are flipping off. You guys, be careful with this shot. I don't know if the cameraman's flipping.
Speaker 6: You can see.
Speaker 7: We apologize in advance, but they turn around.
Speaker 1: Thank you for bringing out the audio.
Speaker 7: Keep the audio up. We're going to listen in for a second.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Boy, that is the word right. Wow. I mean talk about history, talk about a pivotal moment, a pivot point moment in American and world history. That was it because we said it at the time, but you already knew it. The second Trump got up off the canvas and raised his hand his fist in the air. Fight fight fight. You know that the blood on his ear, that election was over. But more than that, he then had the stature and the respect to be able to after winning the election, which was a sure thing at that point, to be able to go on and do these other great things, because how many people have ever had the opportunity, but those who have had it, how many have ever handled it as well as he did. The opportunity to prove your character and courage in a way that can't be scripted, can't be prepped for. You either have it or you don't. And and that moment not only won the election, but just set the stage for a lot of the great things we're seeing right now. So wow, yeah, three or three seOne three eight two five five the number TI da N five seven seven three nine. I've said before, and my own personal belief is that it was divine intervention. I was challenging a tech before the break. The gist of his text was, Hey, why would Trump deserve that? And the point is, if it was, as I believe, divine intervention, and as President Trump believes, divine intervention, it had nothing to do with Trump. It had to do with saving Trump, to save America, with saving Trump for the great things he would do for America in the world. It wasn't a Oh, Donald Trump's a better person than you know that this innocent person who just died in the stance that that wasn't the point of it. The point of it was was God intervening to to help America in the world in a big way. And he's done that before, right at least if the Founders had it right, and I think they did. You know, they put it, they wrote it that they weren't going to do that whole revolution thing without believing that God was going to intervene the album because they knew they couldn't win without it. That's why they put it in the last line of the Declaration of Independence, with reliance on divine providence, we pledged to each other our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honor. That's a lot to be betting lives, fortune, sacred honor. And they just bet it all on that belief that God was going to intervene, because they knew they could not win without that. And I look at what happened in Butler and is there really any other explanation for it? And then as we said there about a year later now Sunday, the anniversary, it's even more supported. Right, my belief and Trump's belief and a lot of other people's belief is even more supported because of all the good things that have happened since said it's never going to be perfect. That's not humanity, that's not a human endeavor. But it's been. It's been really, really, really good and infinitely better than it would have been if God forbid that that assassin, that assassin had succeeded and whoever was behind that assassin had succeeded. Can you imagine what that would have done to America into the world and we'd ridge Colorado. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Oh crap, Hey, Dan started doing our stuff.
Speaker 1: Well it's okay. That's not the usual reaction to being welcome to the show, but we.
Speaker 3: Could get used to it.
Speaker 6: Well, No, last time I heard of call it was when I left work. I'm already home a little bit. Well, I thought, yeah, there was a lot of stuff in between last collar and me. I have person. I want to just clear up. Did you say the last caller trust in the system? Because it's I'm not sure I even heard that.
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: And I know it's tough because you're driving, you got all this stuff going on in your life. I didn't say trust.
Speaker 6: But we've heard the same thing over and over and over and over, and I'm driving.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure, no, I get it.
Speaker 6: It's just just saying I didn't know.
Speaker 1: No, no, thank you, I didn't know. What I said is the same thing I say to Cheries, which is, we've got the best legal system in the world. But you know that doesn't mean it's perfect. I mean, we got things, so we've got to fix. But I didn't say trust in the system, because at this point I'm not saying blind trust in any system. I'm saying, appreciate what we have and then fix what's broke.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty much, fix everything, because there's not much isn't broke. I could just want i'd heard you telling the trust in the system. Well, the original system was a good one, but two hundred and fifty years later, the onion's pretty big. Peeling back the layers is possibly to be done, possibly never to be done. I don't honestly know. But yeah, I don't trust. I don't trust anybody as far as I can grow them. I really do like Donald Trump. I think he has everything to lose and nothing to gain, so it gives me a great deal of respect for him, and I think gives some credibility or he can do what he can do, whatever that means. I'm sure there's things he'd like to do he just simply cannot do. Trust him. The system never Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's why I didn't say it, But I appreciate the call.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know it's tough. You're driving, you got all this stuff going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we know a lot of crap out all over the all over the place in the government. What percent do you think they actually share with us? Honestly, there's the big things like Epstein and or Kennedy or any other anything big. Just make it big, make it real. What what percentage you think of a little more on people that pay the taxes and vote for the folks? What percent do you think they let us in on?
Speaker 1: I think it depends who you're talking about, right, if you're talking about national, local, state, whatever. Donald Trump I think has been the straightest shooter we've had in my lifetime. He's not perfect, but I think he's been the straightest if you're talking about just honesty from somebody in that office, just just I mean, yeah.
Speaker 6: I couldn't agree more. And I don't think he even gets half the information he should have. I really don't think they are giving it to him or they've had two hundred and fifty years to bury everything, put people in place, set up systems. I think he's doing the best he can. I really truly do. But he's boy him in about fifty ahead of him before this yeast out.
Speaker 3: Well, Jay, I.
Speaker 1: Really appreciate the call. Thank you man, if you have a great weekend, of course, And I know it's too early to be talking about it every day, but you know who is the successor going to be? And I just love the fact there is so much talent out there and Ryan obviously the odds on favorite it right now be jd Vance because he's VP and he's doing very well. So take him out of the equation for a second. We have twenty seconds before this hardbreak. If not she d than who little Marco? Yeah, yeah, I think he is just killing it. And then we're gonna listen to a lot of Marco Rubio sound on Monday on this on this interesting issue and this very challenging question he was posed about, Hey, wait a second, you support the administration's immigration position. That's at odds with your Catholic faith, and he took that premise on hard and and just nailed it. So I think between those two you have two very talented, smart guys who are just getting better and better every day. You're on The Dan Kapla.
Speaker 3: Show and now back to The Dan Kaplas Show podcast the Fourth Trail.
Speaker 1: Three semone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. I know you love your wife dearly right now and deeply appreciate her, but you are going to experience that to the tenth degree in about what forty five seconds are and I think this clip takes about forty.
Speaker 3: Five with Julia Louis Dreyfus, Yes show.
Speaker 1: And delaye women.
Speaker 8: We have so many landmines and barriers and don'ts and limitations. It's you know, I mean, Craig, you're the guy at the table. But I think it's important for all guys listening, especially men raising daughters, to realize that that that difference now and that that thing that inadvertently as you were loving and raising these beautiful girls, there are so many rules made them make us small, okay, And.
Speaker 1: It's kind of that whining tone, right because listen, we all know the greatness of women. And part of the greatness of women is there incredible strength, you know, whether you're talking childbirth or a million other things in life. And women aren't whining. That's just raw whining from somebody who travels on private jets. And the biggest, you know, question is is it you know, caviat or lobster or this or that? And and she's been blessed with so much, you know, like like I've been, but but just the whining and then also getting after the dad's for inadvertently she says, thank you for that gift, Michelle, imposing all of these rules. Yeah, man, where does that even come from?
Speaker 2: So yeah, first world problems, Dan, especially for somebody in her tax bracket.
Speaker 1: But what I'm trying to understand is with everything she's been blessed with, and I think I've been blessed with as much or more I know I have with everything she's been blessed with, why the whining? Why all that? Why why not the focus on all the great that? That's what I just don't get. Like, part of my blessing is phenomenal mom, phenomenal wifemal daughter, And and that's the foundation for my view of women and my understanding of their strength and their courage and their power. And the irony is I sit here and I recognize the unquestionable differences between male and female and so much of which makes women great. Michelle Obama, you know she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't come out and recognize it. Wait a second, women are women and men are men. You know she'd put political ideology out of that. So I just don't get all of that. But sure, I'm always grateful for my wife, but that makes me even more grateful. Three h three someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine Dan PAMBONDI needs to be fired. I'm not expecting her to be fired White House.
Speaker 3: Bond Gina leaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it's it's your theory earlier right, that he had a great gig before big money gig, big audience. Hasn't been happy in this job for a while. He's been saying so in interview. So if he leaves over this issue, you know he's got his street cred because it's over the Epstein thing. I like Bongino, but this Epstein thing, which I think is mishandled by the White House, and they need to do something more along the lines of what I've been suggesting. Ideally. You know that's just not just Pam Bondi. Kash Patel has signed down to that. You know, DJ at the highest levels is signed on to just kind of closing the Epstein thing. And I don't think they should, but not I don't expect Bondy to be fired over this. I think if Trump has issues with her underline, if for other reasons, then you know, this might be the moment when they bring somebody else in. Maybe not right now, but sometime and they're not too distant future. But keep in mind, I mean, if you've been subjected to what Trump's been subjected to in that first term, where you had people in your own DJ who tried to pull this coup through the Russia hoax, you know, and I'm extending that out obviously to Comy in his bunch, and I should be more precise that way. When you have been targeted that way, you know you're going to be very very very careful to make sure that your age is somebody loyal to you. And I don't think he has any doubts that Pam Bondi is loyal to him, and that's that's a self preservation kind of thing, because very few people are in a position at this point to destroy this this second Trump term, and he's already off to such a historically great start. But you better make sure you have a you have an attorney general who is loyal to you, if you're a president, and if you're a president who's been subject to the kind of grossly unfair attacks that he has. Right we're coming up on the end of the show words of Wisdom as we head into the weekend.
Speaker 2: Well before everybody blames Pam Bondi, she wouldn't be doing any of this if it didn't have President Trump's approval, sign off and stamp. Because when he interjected the other day and stepped in to protect her and say, oh, that's it, why are you still asking about this?
Speaker 3: That for me put the onus right on him, off of her.
Speaker 1: And I don't think for one second there is zero chance in my mind Donald Trump would be trying to protect any pedophiles. I think Trump has a really tough situation on his hands because the stuff Epstein and other rich and powerful people were doing was satanic that this this rape of girls. But then you got a lot of people who tied to Epstein who weren't involved in that. So if the files just turned over, you have a lot of otherwise innocent people ruined. So it's a tough problem to manage. But I think they have to do better than they have so far. The American people deserve more and they need to get more. Ran I have a fantastic weekend, my friend. Great to see you again. The lovely and talented Kelly. Congrats on all the great things going on in your life. Have a tremendous weekend. Can't wait to get them together. Oh, and Yl Jorinsky Monday right, she's coming for the recall of the Aureppo County DA. We'll dive into that on The Dan Capital Show.