Speaker 1: Hudson River Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: We could be worse.
Speaker 3: This is Kathleen Martam.
Speaker 4: You're listening to UFO Headquarters, Beautiful Headquarters, and welcome to another episode of the podcast that you must hear and listen to every week, every month, every day, UFO Headquarters on Hudson River Radio.
Speaker 2: Linda's laughing because I try to come up with these witty and I don't know. Today I was a little slow on it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's the cold.
Speaker 5: I was driven in from my office by the cold.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: We have had some interesting times the last couple of months in the Hudson Valley in New Jersey and now spreading all over the place, the drones and you know, I had one go buy near our house.
Speaker 3: It was four point thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: It was very cold, and I heard some something that I hadn't heard before. And we live ten minutes from Stuart Airport, you know, which also has the Air National Guard.
Speaker 3: So there are.
Speaker 1: Civilian and military helicopters and small planes all the way up to those ginormous cargo planes. We hear all kinds. This was very different and it was loud, and I'm like, oh crap, maybe that's one. So I go running out in twenty two degree weather in my pajamas and it was not as big as a cessna, very very low, like little above tree top height and the At first I'm like, is this some kind of plane? What am I looking at? But you know, running lights often a white light in the front, and then the red and green the port and star so you know what direction a plane is headed by the what they were in a straight line?
Speaker 3: It was white.
Speaker 1: I can't remember if it was white green red or white red green, but they were very close together in a straight line.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, wait a minute, what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: What what good is port and starboard if they're in a straight you know, in a straight line. But it didn't make sense. And so I've seen a few too.
Speaker 5: It's bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I have no reason to think they're anything but drones. You know, they look like drones, they sound like drones. Uh. You know a lot of people are seeing and photographing them, but a lot of people are contacting me they're they're alien spacecraft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why why are you saying that? I mean, maybe, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would aliens? I mean, assuming aliens were to come and make themselves so visible. Why would they pick you know, human manufactured drones or the human manufactured I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but a lot of people are saying, you know, because these craft are hovering, they're showing this great anti gravity technology. Or it's a quad copter that's you.
Speaker 2: And and drones can hover. That's one of the things that they're good at doing. Especially the more you know, my son's got to got drones early, early on years ago, when they were little. I mean, the technology is ancient now, but even then you could fly up and just let it hover and it would stabilize itself and yeah, so the battery ran out basically, and then it would return the base.
Speaker 5: But yeah, this shouldn't be a surprise.
Speaker 2: I mean, they use them the film movies and commercials and and all sorts of.
Speaker 3: Things and spy on people and spy on people.
Speaker 1: So so I got the idea, because I've been hearing all this anti gravity talk, that there is an interesting history to anti gravity. So everybody get get a pen and pad, because there might be some little interesting tidbits here the little you know. I love science, I love facts. But yeah, we'll talk a bit about the history of it. And so quick question to both you and Brian. Do you think our government has anti gravity technology?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, Mike.
Speaker 2: I don't think they do, but I you know again, yeah, so they don't have it. I mean, I'm sure that if if the rumors of alleged spacecraft having been reverse engineered, there's a potential that anti gravity is a part of that.
Speaker 5: But I've never seen any solid evidence of this.
Speaker 6: No way to cancel out gravity. It's when you even when astronauts went to the Moon, as they left so called left Earth's gravity, it just gets weaker and weaker, and then the Moon's gravity started taking over to pull the craft towards the Moon.
Speaker 1: Which I will be tying, and that is called the everybody out the Lagrange point. I was going to mention that where it's an equilibrium of gravity, where are we going to.
Speaker 5: See the rock?
Speaker 6: You say Lagrange? I think it's easy top. But that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be bringing up at some point the World War two anti gravity?
Speaker 1: I wasn't, but feel free to bring that up.
Speaker 5: Let me talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well interject, So where did the whole idea of gravity come from?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Know, there's that untrue legend of the apple hitting Isaac Newton in the head, so it probably didn't hit him in the head, but he did wonder why did apples and everything else falls straight down? And that was the summer of sixteen sixty six that he started getting the idea of some sort of force.
Speaker 3: And then on July.
Speaker 1: Seventh, sixteen eighty seven, he published Principia Mathematica. And I don't want people calling me and saying it's supposed to be Principia. I watched a I watched a whole show on the pronunciation of principia. During Isaac Newton's time, that would have been the because Latin was pronounced differently in the church in different times. So Principia Mathematica where he had his law of gravitation, which basically all matter, all particles attract other particles and it is directly proportional to their mass and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. Simply put, it just means the greater the mass, the stronger the pull. The farther away you are the less pull. So and Brian, you had mentioned on the moon a two hundred pound person on Earth would only weigh thirty two pounds. On the Moon, your mass is not changing, you haven't lost flesh, but it's only one sixth gravity, so your weight is different. And you also mentioned the you know the point where the Moon's gravity takes over. Yes, that's the lagrange point. It's about two hundred and thirty eight thousand miles to the Moon. About eighty five percent of that distance, or about about one hundred and ninety eight thousand miles, is the lagrange point where you'd be where the pull of the Moon is about the same as the pull of the Earth, and you go a little farther and then the Moon's gravity takes over and pulls you in. So that's just a little background on the ideas of gravity starting and why is it important If your space travel, you'd had better figure out gravity so you don't get stuck or pulled in somewhere.
Speaker 3: Or shot off some other direction.
Speaker 1: So this I was very surprised by this. So I love science fiction, I write science fiction. I just live and breathe science fiction. So I figured it was probably somebody like HG. Wells in the eighteen nineties who first wrote about anti gra gravity ships.
Speaker 3: Boy was I wrong?
Speaker 1: Anybody want to take a stab who hasn't looked at the notes?
Speaker 5: I actually didn't read that part.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, either of you want to take a I would have to go with Jules Verne.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna take guess Jewels.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good guess eighteen twenty seven. An American lawyer and author George Tucker, writing under the pseudonym Joseph Adderley, in his book Voyage to the Moon eighteen twenty seven, he had in his story he had a pressurized vehicle covered in anti gravity metal. That's pretty good for eighteen twenties, right, I think so.
Speaker 5: I give him a lot of credit for that. I know that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I'd like to read this book. So I love books. I love old books. Unfortunately, a first edition I saw for sale, not in very good shape, is currently fifteen thousand dollars, so I'll probably try to find it.
Speaker 3: I think there's a pdf of the just by one per year.
Speaker 5: I would try books or something, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, yeah, I can find the text. But so, yeah, so this covered in anti gravity metal, which we will get to at.
Speaker 3: The end of this.
Speaker 1: Uh this episode, what year was that?
Speaker 3: Linda eighteen twenty seven.
Speaker 2: So you know he's writing this to put it in context at a time when railroads are just starting to.
Speaker 5: Be a thing.
Speaker 3: That's a great point.
Speaker 2: And the main way of transporting things long distance would have been canals, so that would be his frame of reference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and steamships. Are you know all of this is yeah, like this guy.
Speaker 5: Was, This guy was a I'm I can't believe he's not more well.
Speaker 3: Known, like, well, maybe he will be now I want.
Speaker 5: To read that too, so if you find it, let.
Speaker 1: Me know, right, So, how does this apply to ufology. Well, in the eight nineteen eighties, as we have covered on and on, the Hudson Valley had this incredible wave. Thousands and thousands of people witness massive craft the size of football fields hovering silently overhead for as much as twenty minutes and no down draft. And by that, you know, if you've ever been near a helicopter or under a helicopter, the down.
Speaker 3: Draft of the of the rotors.
Speaker 1: We do have vtall vertical takeoff and landing. And one of my greatest thrills was to see I think it was a Harrier take off dey rotate their engines the vectored thrust engines, so they just take off straight up and then angle the engines again and take off. So but they're as hell and you have all that thrt, you know, all that thrust coming out of there, but these were silent.
Speaker 3: There was no wind generally.
Speaker 1: Also, what was accompanying a lot of these was strong EMF power outages, cars stalling, radio static. So is theoretically, is there some way to negate the force of gravity in these craft because they're obviously showing some sort of anti gravity to hover silently with no physical signs of propulsion for twenty minutes or some people have speculated a some sort of bubble around the craft that repels you know, gravity, feels some sort of anti gravity or is it something completely different We don't understand. I think I'd like to vote for that at the moment. And then the other thing, is this alien interdimensional technology or is it something we have that was reverse engineered And a lot of people think that, so, you know, and then there's all these metamaterial things we've heard about lately, and that's something we'll also talk about at the end. So there's just a lot of questions. Don't expect any answers tonight. But it's something worth looking into. So why don't we take our first break before we get a little further into all of this. Hudson River Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: This is Hudson River Radio dot com. So very very interesting conversation here, Linda, And we're using the term anti gravity. But as I'm listening to the different things you mentioned, I wonder if anti is probably not the right way we should maybe counter gravity or because it seems like and I think Brian you pointed it out very well at the beginning. You know, gravity is there no matter what we do, we can't stop the gravitational pull the Earth. But is there something that's countering that gravitational pull? Thereby it's basically negating what the Earth is doing? So you know, to me, anti gravity always sounds like, well we can't We're like somehow I don't know, stopping gravity for a moment's or thinking float, But it seems like there's a there there potentially would be a way to produce a force greater than what the force of our gravity is. So I would imagine, yeah, it's called flying, yes, that's.
Speaker 5: But doing it without but doing it.
Speaker 1: Without like without fuel a right, like, what else?
Speaker 5: What other ways could they do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what. Surprisingly, a lot, well or not surprisingly, a lot of money has been poured into this and a lot of people have been researching it for probably a lot longer than you would imagine. But yeah, some of the examples twenty fifteen from the USS Roosevelt off the Florida coast. The navy pilots who saw the gimbal Ufo, I'm sure everybody has seen that.
Speaker 3: It's rote. They're like, god, my god, it's rotating.
Speaker 1: And just no signs of you know, no wings and jet and you know, exhaust. And this was going against one hundred and thirty eight mile per hour wind, so it wasn't a balloon hanging out there. And Luis Elizondo had said about the gimbal was a great glittering mystery. It was clearly an anti gravity device, okay. And this is a man who worked on these cases. So again, no control surfaces. You had the famous tic TAC from two thousand and four. Things that just shouldn't be up in the sky maneuvering and hovering. So I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 1: Our good friend Michael Schrat who's been on our show. I think at least twice. Great guy has been so helpful to me anytime. He just sent me a great batch of never before seen or haven't been seen for thirty forty years cases from the Hudson Valley.
Speaker 3: He's always been so helpful. So I said, shot.
Speaker 1: I know it's you know, holiday season when we're recording this, but I shot him an email. You must have done something on anti gravity and you know ten minutes there. Oh, here's my two part series on that. So I watched it. I would recommend people go to YouTube. Michael shrat sc hr att Man made UFOs the electro Electrical Connection. It's two parts and some of the things I pulled out of there. Two cases I want to mention, and then we'll go into why I'm mentioning them. Smithtown, New York, which is on Long Island, October ninth, nineteen seventy two, a woman sees a craft that looked like the bottom of an iron like you know your iron clothes iron type thing that's shape with some lights on it, but sticking up out of the back were two poles with a wire connecting them, and it did have a red light for port and a green for starboard sounds very man made, right, and Michael was saying, it reminds him of the lifters using electro gravitics, which we will get into. Townshend Brown. We'll get into him. Townshend Brown was a fascinating character. Thought he had discovered anti gravity force using high voltage electricity. You can look up the Beefeld Brown effect. We'll talk a little more about that. Hopefully people are frantic they have either thrown their pen and paper away at this point or are frantically taking notes to look these things up. Then, in November of nineteen ninety four and rept in England, a witness saw it was kind of a disc, but kind of horseshoe shaped and very unusual, had a notch cut out of the back of it, about sixty feet long, but the under side was covered in tubes and pipes. Doesn't sound very aerodynamic, you know. Odd that a UFO, but we've heard that a lot. And Michael was saying, maybe it's some sort of super cooling superconductor type apparatus, which so just remember electro gravitics and superconductor.
Speaker 3: We will we will get back to those a little later.
Speaker 1: So one book everybody's mentioned whose talks about this is. The Hunt for the Zero Point by Nick Cook came out I think early two thousands and the subtitle is inside the Classified World of Anti gravity Technology. So I found some sample pages online and somebody he now Nick Cook. If you're not familiar with him, he was a senior editor at Jane's Defense Weekly. You can't get a much more serious. If you don't know Janes, look that up. He was the aerospace editor. And one day somebody put this article from nineteen fifty six. Let me say that again, fifty six. They put it on his desk. It was an article by Michael Gladych called the g Engines are coming, and by g engines, it's gravity. And he thought it was, you know, somebody playing a joke. But he started reading the article and there were some quotes that by far the most potent source of energy is gravity. Using its power, future aircraft will attain the speed of life. It went on to say, nuclear powered aircraft are yet to be built. Member this is fifty six, but there are research product projects already underway that will make super planes obsolete before they are test flown. For in the United States and Canada, research centers, scientists, designers, and engineers are perfecting a way to control gravity, a force infinitely more powerful than the mighty atom. The result of their labors will be anti gravity engines working without fuel, weightless airliners, and spaceships able to travel at one hundred and seventy thousand miles per second. Okay, so this was not a science fiction article. This is talking about real projects that, according to the information this journalist had that by the time we perfect nuclear propulsion, it's going to be obsolete by gravity engines. All right, let me read a few more. This gravity research. It's not by you know, ACME Company, Wiley Coyotes, ACME anti gravity Engines. It was from the Martin Aircraft Company later to become Lockheed Martin Bell Aircraft. Okay, the ones who brought you the plane that broke the sound barrier. Another name that might ring a Bell Lear, who ten years later the the Lear Jet, and several other American aircraft manufacturers who would not spend millions of dollars on sign fiction. There was a quote from Lawrence D. Bell, the founder, who said, we're already working on nuclear fuels and equipment to cancel out gravity. George Trimble, who was the head of Advanced Programs and the vice president in charge of gravity projects at Martin Aircraft, said that the conquest of gravity quote, could be done in about the time it took to build the first atomic bomb. All right, these are some heavy hitters in aerospace who are working on these projects and pretty certain. In fact, Bill Lear said that all matter within the ship would be influenced by the gravitation only this way, no matter how fast you accelerated or changed course, your body would not feel it anymore than it now feels the tremendous speed and acceleration of the Earth. You would be able to take off like a cannon shell, come to a stop with equal abruptness, and the passengers wouldn't even need seat belts.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's wild.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, this is very wild. But we're talking fifty six now that major aerospace companies are pretty certain. You know this doesn't sound like well, maybe in the next generation. They're talking about probably in a few years. Also, in addition to Bell and Lear, Conveyor Sperry universities like Princeton and Purdue. Bell said we're going to cancel out gravity rather than fight it. Pratt and Whitney were working on it Boeing and of course tons of Black Project dollars. You know that the Defense Department. We don't know where that went. We can't tell you where those trillions of dollars went. So this is this is big news. And that Trimble. I watched a Nick Cook interview, the one who wrote the book The Hunt for the Zero Point, and he wanted to talk to Trimble. And this he would have been in his eighties by this point, and he had a contact who found him. And at first the guy says, sure, you know, I'll talk to you. And then before the interview took place, he gets a call from his contact. Yeah, he's a little spooped. He doesn't want to talk to you. Now, he says, leave me alone, don't ever contact. Something happened from the time he said, yeah, I'll talk about our work with anti gravity, to leave me alone. I'm not going to talk about it. Perhaps somebody little whisper in his ear.
Speaker 5: Uh, the men in black showed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something suspicious. And as he said, if he wasn't interested in the topic before, he certainly was now. Because you know, a journalist doesn't want to hear anything more than I'm not telling you anything, which means there's something to tell you. So what do you think of all that? Were you aware of how much was going on in the fifties with this.
Speaker 5: No, that's I think what's surprising.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, the fifties is when the really when the commercial airline industry starts to boom, I believe it, or starts to that post war period. You know, flying becomes much more accessible. But I didn't realize that all these companies were vesting in research of, first of all, nuclear fueled aircraft. But then you know, this whole idea of anti gravity. I like, I like the statement we're not going to fight gravity, We're going to cancel it.
Speaker 3: Hancel it, you know.
Speaker 2: I think that says a lot about what they were looking to do. Yeah, I would think if they did accomplish that, that we would know about it, because that would be technology that wouldn't necessarily be shared with the you know, the the airbus A three eighty seven or that you're taking the LON.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Michael Schratz says he believes that we cracked the gravity barrier. What is also interesting is that these were articles in norm You know, there was an article in the young Man magazine.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: You know, it wasn't just buried in scientific journals. These were in common magaz scenes. But then a couple of years later, it's like the door closed. Nobody was talking about it because all the research went dark. Did that mean they found it, that just went dark? I don't know.
Speaker 3: But let's take our.
Speaker 1: Second break and then come back, go to a little more details and find out about a researcher who kind.
Speaker 3: Of went missing. This is Hudson River Radio dot com, your local Rockland County station.
Speaker 1: This is Hudson River Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: So we're back talking about this anti gravity and Linda, you got my head really going in thirty different directions here thinking, you know, if if you just take that leap and say, okay, say all these companies investing in this research, do indeed find a way to cancel gravity. It's something the government's not going to let out, especially at the height of the Cold War in the fifties, like you know, we're we're ready to go to a nuclear war with the Russians any day. You know, people think, so I can imagine, would we really have released that we have this technology, let alone allow it to get out there and to the hands of the people we think our our enemies, whether it's the Russians or the Cubans or you know. So I can imagine that being a hush hush, like, hey, we never found anything.
Speaker 5: You didn't see.
Speaker 3: It, and yeah, nothing to see here, move along exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean that's looking at it in the context of the Cold War. You know, that would be a major discovery, discovery of a millennia, the ability to cancer out cancel out gravity. So I would imagine if they did, we would never know about it because it would have been ushered away into a secret lab somewhere that maybe still is working on it today.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, let's go up into the nineteen eighties. Then there is a physicist, doctor Ning Lee. She was born in China, but in eighty three she moved to Alabama to you might say, what she doing there. Well, there's a little town called Rocket City, Huntsville, Alabama. Just I love I love Huntsville because there's a Saturn five standing there in the middle of the middle of town, which should have gone to the moon. But I'm trying to get over that bitterness of that. But anyway, she worked for a place called the Center for Space, Plasma and Aeronomic Research. Okay, anybody understand that aeronomic means up basically upper at me. So it's a part of the University of Alabama. And her specialty was anti gravity research with Douglas Tour. They published numerous papers, and she believed, and this is her word, she had a practical way to produce anti gravity. And this is what they said, by rotating iron ions creating a gravet a gravito. Let me start that over rotating ions creating a gravito magnetic field perpendicular to the spin access. Well, that's much clearer now to everybody. Basically using superconductors to create a strong repulsive force. Okay, now that rept in England case with that kind of horseshoe shaped thing that Michael Shrat thought all those pipes might have been the super cooling for a super conductor. Now she was working with little things, you know, the size of hockey pucks. Imagine a sixty foot superconductor. You know what that could do? So interesting. She was always publishing, speaking at conferences, she was everywhere. In nineteen ninety nine, she left the university to form her own company, ac Gravity, got a Department of Defense contract four hundred and fifty thousand dollars to test her theories. Of course, that's pocket change for the DoD. But still, then she seemed to disappear. She was never seen at conferences anymore, stopped publishing, nobody could contact her. There were rumors she took all her secrets and went back to China. So I was watching some contemporary repose. She's disappeared, She's fallen off the face of the earth. What happened to doctor ning Lee? Well, actually she just probably the DoD said, yeah, you're not doing public conferences anymore. Yeah, where we're not paying you to then present your findings to everybody. She kept working and then this is interesting and tragic. In twenty fourteen, she and her husband are walking across the street on the university campus and she was hit by a car. Caused a severe brain damage. She was bedridden for six years and finally died in twenty twenty one. I could not find any details on this car accident. I don't know, Maybe it was just an accent, but it reminded me of doctor John Mack, the Harvard psychiatrist, you know who wrote about abductions, who was hit by a drunk driver in London walking across the street. So sometimes researchers, you know, throw themselves out of windows, and.
Speaker 3: It's a dangerous occupation.
Speaker 1: It is, it is, But yeah, so it's she was. There was a Russian scientist who claimed to have used her theories to decrease the force of gravity by like three or four percent, which may not sound like much, but if you can decrease gravity point five percent, if you can do anything to decrease gravity, that's that's a big beat deal. So yeah, so you can all look up ningly Ni n g l I just a brilliant woman. And the thing about her, she wasn't looking to do this to become, you know, a billionaire.
Speaker 3: She wanted this all to be free.
Speaker 1: For the whole world to use, because it would if you could crack this, you know, you would have all sorts of free energy and free trans you know, or very inexpensive transportation all of that. So that was nice of her. That was her goal. Unfortunately, her life was kind of cuts well, I don't know how she was in her seventies, but still somebody like that dying because of a of a car accident and the last thing I want to talk about. I know I have mentioned this before on one of our shows. It was a project blue book case that I came upon that just blew my mind. Remember I mentioned Townsend Brown, Thomas Townshend Brown earlier with the electro gravitics. He was a physicist born nineteen oh five in Ohio. In high school in nineteen twenty one. He must had very nice parents. They built him a home laboratory. I would have killed for a home laboratory when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I used to take all the household chemicals in cleaning products and mix them together. And fortunately I never blew up anything or burned anything down. But oh my god, to have his own lab and he I mean, this wasn't just test tubes and chemicals, all of these electrical things. It was quite the lab. And he believed at age round sixteen that he had created an anti gravity effect with electricity. He continued on this research for years, tried to interest different scientists, and he came up with this thing he called electro gravitics, also known as the Beefeld Brown effect, where he had metal plates a series of stacked metal plates. He ran two hundred thousand volts through them and claimed it had an anti gravity effect. Modern scientists say no, it was just what they describe as an ion wind against air particles, so they say it's something had nothing to do with gravity. Some people still think he was onto something. But remember that nineteen seventy two case in Long Island with the thing that looked like an iron and had the polls with the wires. Well, that's one of the things that you can test this electro gravitix with. Run a current through and it lifts this little object. So was somebody you know, trying to somebody in the government or university. Was this a test craft? So he was obviously brilliant, lifelong interest in gravity, and he is asked to consult. In September of nineteen sixty some pieces of metal fell from the sky in Connecticut at two different locations, September second and fourth. And I know we've mentioned this because so people are seeing multiple witnesses this like green flame. Is this object's coming down from you know, obviously a space or very high altitude to be in flames and it it one of the pieces lands in somebody's driveway, another hits a shed and sets it on fire, and Project Blue Book said, nothing to see here, we tested it.
Speaker 3: It's furnace slag.
Speaker 1: So how furnace slag gets launched into the atmosphere so that it can then come down fly?
Speaker 2: I mean, please, those unidentified flying furnaces are just they.
Speaker 3: Are They just mess everything up.
Speaker 1: So if you just read the report card, the little index card type thing on this case dismissed as furnace flag, that's it. But once they released all of the Project Blue Book cases, you found out there was a seventy three page report. Wow, that's a lot of pages for furnace slag. So I sat there and read every single one. And Townsend Brown is writing to this professor who studied it, saying that the samples, at least on the exterior they hadn't cut into them yet, aluminum with very high concentrations of barium and strontium, they said, amazingly high percentages. They didn't quite know what it meant, but highly unusual, lots of buzz, lots of letters in the file. I recommend you can find Project Blue Book cases read these for yourself. Clearly they thought this was all very very important. Got all these they got the head of Blue Book, involved major friend. They got Fred Whipple, who was I think with was it Yale? He was a meteor researcher, all these different scientists.
Speaker 3: But here's here's the kicker.
Speaker 1: And know we talk about meta materials, we talk about the eighteen twenty seven anti gravity metal. Well maybe there really was anti gravity metal because Townsend Brown wrote in one of his letters, the continuing change in weight is startling and indisputable. It has lost three percent. This is one of the metal samples and is still decreasing. Now, things can lose weight for a variety of reasons. But wait, wait, here we go. A most surprising recent finding is that the material appears to have the power to induce a weight change in certain receptor materials with which with which it is associated. We now have an example of tenfold leverage in the gross weight change of a large volume of material, induced merely by contact or close proximity with the sample. Many other intriguing facts are coming out in this investigation. My response was something like, what the hell. Okay, it's one thing. Maybe it's losing gap, maybe it's radiation, you know something. But how does a sample of a metal that furnace lag that fell out of the sky cause all this material around it to start losing weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm at a loss. Yeah, do go back to the go back to the anti gravity metal like you mentioned from the eighteen twenties and something.
Speaker 1: You know, it's one thing to have a sample that's losing weight, but where he said, a large volume of material merely that's merely in contact or close proximity. So I'm just picturing they've got this on a on a lab bench, and what is glassware losing weight?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: You know, is their notebook losing we what is going? What is a large volume of material is losing weight that's in close proximity to this sample. So he talks about you know, he's telling people, you know, I look forward to sharing our final report.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, this is great.
Speaker 1: And the file ends, of course, So does it still exist somewhere? What kind of material was this? Was it again something we reverse engineered? Was it something extraterrestrial that fell out of the sky that had these amazing properties? I don't know, But I don't know why more people aren't looking at this particular blue book case. I think they're just looking at Oh, it was furnace lag and there's a lot of chemistry in there.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to look at that.
Speaker 1: But scientists out there, researchers look up this case Connecticut, September of nineteen sixty. You can read all the reports that are there, you know, and many other fascinating things are coming out about this material. God, i'd like to see this final report.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fascinating.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, what do you think. I'm still skeptical that we have anti gravity. We may have done things that you know, minimal, that kind of a basic repulsive force, but I think the fact that it's still being studied and people still don't want to talk about it, and that I've yet to see a jets and car, you know, flying around, I don't know. I am still highly skeptical that we completely cracked the gravity barrier.
Speaker 2: The energy involved, the energy involved alone to do that with what we have, we'd probably outweigh any benefit from the anti gravity. I mean, think about how much force we have to use to get a rocket to escape the Earth's gravitational pull and get them into space. I mean imagine having to use that or produce that type of force to counter gravity or something similar. I mean, I just don't think you're going to do it with what engines we have unless you're using a nuclear a nuclear powered engine.
Speaker 5: Of some kind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what that article said.
Speaker 1: They were going to be using nuclear powered engines to counteract. I don't know, but it's very intriguing. And when you think back over sixty years ago, people were fairly certain, you know, these aerospace engineers and high ranking people were fairly certain. It was just a matter of a few years before we had anti gravity engines or devices.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So you know a lot of people they see, you know, they hear about UFOs and they saw it's all the US government, you know, technology, and then there are people who say, none of it's the US government.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You have to look at every case differently, and uh, you have to consider maybe somewhere some little you know, like a the Raiders are the lost of the uh, you know, the one with the huge warehouse in some corner there's a box floating above the floor.
Speaker 2: I was gonna mention too, because I know there's listeners out there that are going to make this association.
Speaker 5: But di Glock, which is the clock or the.
Speaker 2: Bell, I mean gloca, thank you Germans.
Speaker 1: Not good, Yeah, glock is a pistol.
Speaker 5: That's the cop in me.
Speaker 2: You know, this is very big in conspiracy theories. Of course, you apology in some other areas that the Nazis were developing an anti gravity device ships like a bell, and there's drawings.
Speaker 5: Of it online.
Speaker 2: There, there's images, there's all sorts of claims about you know, being developed at a certain you know, labor camp, and then after the war defecting to this, to this, you know, these states to.
Speaker 5: To bring the technology.
Speaker 2: But what I really wanted to touch on is the fact that all the research I've ever seen done on the actual reality of it is that it's just urban legend, myth and there was never any.
Speaker 5: Type of a bell or whatever.
Speaker 2: To get Germans, I know you, and I am a World War two historian, so I would have loved fur there to be evidence, but unfortunately it can just be traced back to a lot of that, you know, when when after the war, the mysticism that the Nazis believed in was was being put out there along with the the different magazines and sensationalists, you know, people writing articles and coming up with fantastical stories, and I think it was just please don't direct your hate mail too much towards me. But I am I'm a fact based person.
Speaker 5: You know, we have to go to what's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I do have to add, if anybody would crack this, it would be the Germans, not that you know, Linda Zimmermann is biased at all the Germans.
Speaker 2: But aren't we from like the same hometown, part of our families or something?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe probably I have a little percentage, very little. Yeah, So I don't know everything's on the table, but I just thought it would be interesting and if people are interested in this, read the book The Hunt for the Zero Point Watch. Michael Schratz shows on it. There's plenty of information on t GLACA and everything else you can imagine. But it's you know, even though I'm skeptical that we have the technology, the fact that in the fifties they were pretty certain it's right around the corner.
Speaker 3: Then it went silent, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, so many people for so long, a lot of money, a lot of brilliant minds working on this. Maybe they have something and it's just not sufficient to put in an airliner yet, or you know, whatever. But you think back to things that seemed very suspicious UFOs that kind of has rivets and pipes, you know, unless they're disguising it as something else. So sure, sure, the possibility that some of what we're seeing is human made, I can go along with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a good assessment because I think this area anti gravity research is probably one of the areas.
Speaker 5: That we can actually say.
Speaker 2: Is probably the more realistic and legitimate scientific endeavor that people would research, that there is a genuine scientific interest in anti gravity some type of a device or development, because of the implications it would have for so many, so many aspects of life. So I think it's you know, we're not far out by speculating that people would want this. And and if all these companies investing their money, like you said in the fifties and then nothing, nothing more talked about.
Speaker 3: Yeah they didn't stop.
Speaker 1: Let's say, right, nobody ever stops.
Speaker 3: It just goes dark.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: And again the technology, maybe they have some technology, but it's not enough to really do anything with, like you know, the the hockeypock example, for example, floating off the ground is much different than a Boeing seven forty seven sized object. Ring and defeating gravity, you.
Speaker 5: Know, right, two very different worlds.
Speaker 2: So just because you have maybe the ability to do it in a lab and a controlled environment, doesn't mean that it's going to work. Or they can get it to work outside of a controlled environment or a specific laboratory environment.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 1: But if yeah, but if they do, I want that jets and car so I can to hop in and go to the beach or a met game, you know, just like that.
Speaker 5: So go to afternoon tea in London, you know.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I'm on it all right, So if scientists out there are listening, please let me know where can I get my anti gravity car? And uh so, yeah, everybody, stay curious, look into it yourself. I just threw all this out there. I'm not telling you what to believe or not believe, but it may give you some avenues to research on your own.
Speaker 3: So take us away in your own inimitable ste I will.
Speaker 2: I want to thank everybody Linda and I for listening to us throughout the years. We are recording this at the end of December twenty twenty four, so from all of us here at UFO Headquarters, both visible and invisible, we want to wish you a very very happy New Year for twenty twenty five. I don't know where the other years went. Linda twenty twenty five say that out loud three times, but that just shows you if you just started listening to them, money in the library to catch up. So happy New Year, thank you for listening, and keep your eyes on the sky. Lutsendriverradio dot com