Speaker 2: London Nature.
Speaker 1: Or Dave Scott, a known Canadian. You had a bigfoot sasquatch encounter this past weekend. Do you have any more thoughts about it? Has this meeting had tenure in your mind?
Speaker 2: Oh? I can really think about is this video that we shot on a trail cam. There's two videos about ten seconds long, and Walter, I know you posted them on your Facebook last night after I had sent them to you. But I'm still not sure if we're dealing with a black bear or a bigfoot. I'm hoping bigfoot, I really am, because it's what the scenario is. We have a trail camera at one of our locations that we investigate for sasquatch, and we end up setting up a trailcam that is positioned on the ground kind of looking upward towards a tree stump. And why is that important? Because in that tree stump we actually have a jar of peanut butter sitting there. And it is believed that I've talked to a number of sasquatch investigators who have hot spots that they have investigated all across North America, and they say that sasquatch really seems to like peanut butter. So I figured, you know what, let's try it. Let's try it. Let's put it up on the stump. So we got a trail camera watching that probably about fifteen feet away, and on the twelfth of August at seven forty three am, something big and black is bundling with the trail camera. Now it looks like a bear. At times. Your first immediate reaction is going to be black bear, because there are black bears in the area. It would make sense. But as the video ends, you see it put a foot or a paw down. And the one thing that I noticed very interestingly about this video is that there are no claws on the paw or the foot. Bears cannot retract their clause. They are always out and even when the camera is being fondled by the black bear or sasquad fondled. Yeah, I mean, I don't know how else to put it. Handled, can use We could use handled if you want.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: I think for your radio show, fondled sounds better.
Speaker 1: So that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, what we're seeing is we don't see any bear clause whatsoever. There were no scratches on the camera from the bear clause because we checked for that once we see it, right, And this is what makes me question, is it something else? Was it maybe a sasquatch, Maybe not a sasquatch foot, but a sasquatch hand that was grabbing at the camera wondering what it was. Eventually, in video number two, that is ten seconds, you see about two three seconds of whatever this creature is, and then it flips the camera over camera down into the ground and then everything on the audio and video go silent and black. So what is it? I don't know. Do I want it to be sasquatch? Oh? Hell, yes I do, Walter, Yes I do. But the reality is I don't know if it's a black bear or a sasquatch.
Speaker 1: I think it's sasquatch. I've studied those feet.
Speaker 2: That doesn't look like a bear, right, where's the clause?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't look like a bear.
Speaker 2: No, Oh it doesn't.
Speaker 1: No, and bears, I don't think bears would run away that fast. They're used to us humans.
Speaker 2: They are. But you know what, at that point, the cameras had been out there for five days, and the human scent would have been leaving those cameras after a couple of days, so it may have been wandering through wondering what is this thing? But the and here's the other thing too. In that area, the camera is leaning against a fallen tree that has a bunch of branches sticking up. So it really doesn't make sense for the bear to be in that area where it is. It's a very small area. This is another thing that doesn't make a lot of sense. And we're going to have to investigate this a little bit more. And I don't know. I've sent it to a couple of bigfoot people. One of them got back to me right away. Actually both of them got back to me right away, believing it was a sasquatch.
Speaker 1: Did it smell, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there. The camera didn't smell. The camera didn't have any odor on it. Right. There is some UFO news coming out because for some reason over the last couple of days, there's been three people now, doctor Eric Davis, who has been a scientist who has studied UFOs and UAP for thirty years, along with whistleblowers Matthew Brown and Dylan Borland, who've come out making these one minute videos pleading for President Trump to waive a part of their non disclosure agreement so that way we can get more transparency into the public. Now. I don't know why these videos are coming out, or if they're actually necessary, or even if they will gain the president's attention, but these gentlemen feel, and apparently there are more going to be coming out from other so called whistleblowers in the UFO world, that they are going to be pleading with the President to allow them to speak and to allow knowledge of these crash retrievals, alien bodies, videos, audio pictures to come out and speak the truth to the American people. Now, a lot of time these type of pleas do not go very far and they don't really reach somebody presidential. However, in this case, knowing that the president has already allegedly waived the NDAs her whistleblowers to talk, although they cannot talk publicly about what they've seen, it is a wonderment of whether or not he will actually move this step forward. At times he has been a little rogue when it comes to this subject that has usually been swept under the rug. So we're going to see if this actually happens. But right now, you can go on X type in UFO and you can see these videos for yourself. These please from these three gentlemen who have served their country well, who just want UFO transparency.
Speaker 1: What do you think is going to happen.
Speaker 2: In reality? I think we're going to have more videos come out, But politically, I don't see anything happening. I don't see how these can be a push towards any sort of disclosure movement or the legacy program that allegedly runs the UFO program within the United States government. I think it'll fall on deaf ears. Although some politicians may come out and say, hey, this is a good way for me to get my name out there. Look what Dylan Bordeland is saying, or doctor Eric Davis, let's get behind them. Let we need to know what's going on. I see that happening, but I don't see getting any momentum to actual disclosure.
Speaker 1: Dave Scott spaced out Radio Now, Dave tell us about the Canadian wildfires which we still smell, are still polluting our air in the lower forty eight even though we make your cars.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because the tariffs are pretty much shut down all the car lots or the car building here. So the big thing that's going on right now is the helicopters are still flying. The good news, like in my area, they've actually reopened the highway so that way we can actually travel. People have been allowed back home after being evacuated for almost a month from their homes. So you know, once again my conspiracy theory came through that the big fire, which was the size of probably one hundred and twenty thousand football fields, seems to be under control right before the firefighters, who are a lot of them are students, go back to school Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes, your theory is that these this is a part time summer job that the kids from college start the fires, stop the fires for deforesting for whatever reason. But the most valuable thing you taught us was I kept saying these have to be chemical fires. They smell like chemical fires. This is these are not trees, and you said, well, yes, they're both. They're trees that have been treated with chemicals. What's the name of that.
Speaker 2: Chemical, glycophates. It's like round up.
Speaker 1: The same crap that's in round up is coating those trees. Now what does it do for the tree?
Speaker 2: It dries them out. It literally dries out the forest. And when you have the way the logging industry in British Columbia has been decimated over the years due to bureaucracy, Paul Dicks taxes, stump it fees and everything in between. They have stopped taking care of the forest. We used to have companies out there that would go and take out fallen logs or dead trees that are in high prone fire territories. We don't have that anymore. Deforestation hasn't helped by putting in not fur trees that have been standing there one hundred, two hundred years, but bringing in evergreen trees or other types of trees that aren't proper to this area naturally. So there is a lot that happens in this area that causes this. And you know when you walk through the forest, even when I'm in my big Foot spot, I mean we're climbing over dead trees that have been fallen for years every time we are there. It really like I wish I could get a trailer in there, because I would go buck up some that would for myself. Yes, Walter, I'm Canadian, I wear plaid and I have a chainsaw.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dave Scott, Canadian has a chainsaw. Where's plaid confirmed? Authentic Canadian. Dave Scott spaced Out Radio and spaced Outradio dot com here everything he's ever done on YouTube. It spaced Out Radio. Thank you, sir, for being on the other side of midnight.