Speaker 1: Oh boy, how was there by doing good morning? Prepared to be amazed. And for those of you who have complaints about the time, I find your lack of faith disturbing, there you go. So here we go. We're on day six now of the getting close to the end, and then we'll venture into more of the proofs in Makers of His Makers of Civilization and Race and history and the rise of Man and the Gardens of Summer. I think our name was Sherry Preston. I don't forgot I forgot her name, but I'll tell you a second if I must, Christine Preston. But it's a biography of Ellie Widdell. Our author britsh eda Well, the compiler and proper translator of the British Eda, the guy who actually knew what he was looking at, as opposed to Snorri, who was an occultist and screwed up people's brains for a long time. All right, so you know what this is. It's my private dash. This one had crystallized, so I kept it. But I microwaved it last night and are heated it, I should say, and see how nice it gets back again? Little teeny tiny crystals at the bed, not really much at anything at all, and that's not something you can have to worry about. It's not going to be crunchy or chewy anyway. I have my English breakfast tee to go with the Englishmen that we're talking about today, spicy honey. So there's pepper and maruga scorpion pepper in here. I already did this last night, so I know it's gonna be amazing, but I have to talk a long time, you know what I mean. Ooh ooh, Yeah, that's some stuff right there, so today, m hmm. It's my personal one. I can look it if I wanna, and you can lick your bottle if you wanted to. When you get yours, the beck is gonna be raking some more of that. Use the noise here, Hell, let me just all right. You don't have to hear the clinky clanks. There you go. That's not the only thing you can use this for, obviously. I use that steak chicken. You can put it on pasta if you wanted to go crazy. I put it on crackers last night. I don't normally eat crackers, I know, but last night was so When I don't have the ninety essentials, I have cravings that I can't like resist, So I guess what I have to do. I have to get some nineteen essentials. That's all I gotta get, because that's the one thing that I noticed first of all, not so much the energy thing, but it kind of is related, right, because why am I overtaken by these things? Because my body doesn't have something to need, so it's probably deficient in energy production as well. Right, forget the noise. I just don't feel like going back down and you can't do it. Ah, it's so good, it's spicy. I love it. That will be at semper frillc dot com within a week maybe, But it's the Haunted Honey. There is marugas, scorpion pepper, and ghost pepper in here for real, real stuff. You know, you know, you just all right? So today I have to go make a how come ani workout video for doctor Peter Glidden, And I'm guessing maybe in the middle of the night you probably be the best time to do that, so that there's not a lot of people and not a lot of people in the gym. Why am I cutting out? Oh? Yes, why is it so sensitive? Don't be so sensitive. I don't have to scream every time I talk, just to get at the register. That's the lame whatever. Well, I went over these controls and how to work this board once and I was like, okay, that's it. I'm not gonna screw with it anymore. Same thing with like making my double wins or not. Then I just loosened it up and slide it off over my head so I don't have to ever do it again until it gets all worn out than I do it again. Long time, uh time savers. All right, we're gonna talk about some weird people today, strange ones. I don't think we're gonna go into the realm of instagra is now. I don't even think I added anything new. Maybe one thing. Yeah, it's not really worth it. Oops, put me back right belong, put it where it doesn't belong. Okay, So over on YouTube, let's double check make sure there's peeps that's working. There's just no you know. Oh good, we made it to eight fifty. We were at eight forty nine or at a fifty. Now that's steps in the right direction. So let me put this link up here again. I'll start with FDJ. In this YouTube link is where you can just like you know, subscribe right from it. That'd be good. There's apparently one person here and FDJ that would be me. We went from five to this one. Not bad, not bad. That's me and the let's see, let's bring this over to oh and Rumble Premiums stop paying me for the ads the last two. Usually it's the same day you get this notification saying that Ruble Premium has paid you. They didn't. They didn't send me those emails. So whether they did or not, I don't know. I don't think they did because even on the chart that I was like, yeah, I didn't show it. So yeah, great, great news, way way good of them to do that. And they only at first they limited me from having like five options to two and they say you have to do one in three. So if you have two options, does that mean you have to do all three of them more before they pay you? Is that the loophole there to make any like, hey, we're not going to tell him that he's doing this for nothing. We're just gonna not give him anything. That's that's sweet, that's kind of them. Yeah, right, Okay, we are here, and here is where we be again. Honda Honey is coming soon. This tea that you're seeing me drink is not, even though it's in a pine glass. I just wanted more of it because I have to talk a lot, and I totally forgot my water. So there's alas that too. Mm hmm. Spicy honey and a tea English breakfast tea. Mm hmm. It's amazing. Okay, let's go to it seem two Act one just kidding, all right? So we ended off yesterday, says Tis on Mary's Mary's Mimi, well the magic bull when side drink the MEMI mead every morn off as I pledge thou wantst it? Valiant father? No, ye know ye yet? The know ye yet at all? Okay, so what are they saying there? She has this magic cauldron that apparently gives her foresight, and she's taunting him like, you want my you want my my precious, don't you? Don't you? Mister tough guy, mister valiant father, Mister They call him Reason of all things because they despise reason. Isn't that interesting for people who like to make up their own truths that they would despise reason? Oh boy, Yeah, they're totally not the same people, though totally not the same way vas. Oh, no, of course, not no, but just being silly, now, that's that's offensive. Adam thors or o Tars or ADARs ancestry from Western Aryan Western Arians of Europe. It was it was about that time, you do, he fucked up? No, it was clearly at this visit of Adam to Eden, presumably believe his first visit there, that the matriarch recited to him his ancestry from the Western Arians, also the ancestry of Eve and of Abel or Balder the same dude, her son, right, that's crazy. Which lady's son for this recital? We for this recital was subsequent to Eve's marriage, as evident from that account of the letter. And that's I'm guessing no, that's not Snory. I don't know who that is. And there is no reference in the eddas to a previous visit of Adam to the town of Eden itself, and the recital is made directly to him in Eden. They are, Hey, I'm the serpent. Check, that's why I have the snake here. Hey, look, I'm the goth heat gote man. That's why I have horns. There you go, and some weird plant that looks like a vagene at the bottom with the wings. All Right, This traditional ancestry of King Adam is of immense and unique historical and ethnological importance, as the personal and tribal names are presumably authentic. Like the other nic proper names, the principal ones of which we have seen are established by more or less contemporary inscriptional Sumerian Sumerian Sumerian evidence of the monument's seals, et cetera. This guy's not just going off the Eda is my whole point here, in his whole point here. They thus have been evidently handed down in writing from generation to generation of Goths, you know, like the stuff that the Romans and the Muslims and the Yui's like to burn down and destroy all full histories of people. They did it with the Druids, which would also be mixing up with our Goths. Yeah, when you rewrite history, you kind of have to burn the truth straight to hell because that way there's no opposing data, right, no conflicting information. So we were erased from generation to generations of gods from the epoch of Adam thor or sig which is a title who was familiar with writing and whose captured Stone Bowl of Eden still survives with the Submarian inscription of his great grandson who Doug. The statement that Adam's immediate forebears were of the seafaring wolf tribe tribe is explicable by the probability that the wolf was the chief. Really just totem of pre Adamite mankind, especially in the northern regions, irrespective of their race. So from the perspective of Lady Crazy, anyone outside of that this wolf tribe, right. The text of this recital is in the hound Lay section of the Sibils Lay. And you know how people like to just you know, declare that they even if they have no relation or contact with other people, if they're if they're like the king of the mountain, their territory, right, And she's basically rulers over anything that's considered wolf tribe. She just considers the rest of the world wolf tribe because God Darna, she's a little leader of that, right, Well, that's nice. The text of this recital is in the hounds Lay section of the Sibils Lay, and is here translated literally for the first time l d the Hound of Eden. You know, Heckta Midaya Elu, the the uh, the source for Lilith or the Ilulimnu, that crazy lady. Yeah, that that the sorceress chick who likes to kill children. That one thou art o Tar born of in Stone, and in Stone was of Alf, named the Eagle, and Alf was of the wolf tribe, the seafarer wolves. I think they're talking about his father right there. And the Seafarers were Swans. The Red. I never I think of the Red for some reason. I just immediately think of, you know, our Gothic ancestors. I don't know why that is thy mother, thy father worshiped as a jewel. Methinks she was called Hiletti. The priestess. Frodie the Prudent was her father, and fre Alt her mother. All that race ranks with the upper class mankind. And it says Ali, that great grandfather of your was an awful strong man, the first of the Dan region. Oh, so there you have it. Why is it called the Dans because the Goths were the dance gosh darn' it tribe. At least, at least that one was Gothic. Of course, not in history, as it's retold to us. Everything Semitic god damn it. Yeah, of course it is because those people like accomplished shit. So of course you have to pretend that you're them. I mean, like they provided things to mankind rather than stealing them away like their souls. Yeah yeah, I may as well make them all semitic. The first of the Dan region was the first of the Dan region. He was far the highest seeded of the young Shields. He was king in the mountain. Famous was his ore pulling in the folk fights they waged, whereof his haughty work reached the skirts of heaven. Everyone talked about him straight up to the heavens. He allied with Amend, a western Man who slew sigar eg with the swollen edge stone club. He owned a paramar vigue of Western kin. They had a race of eight sons. These are the young Shields, These are the skilled ones. Thence are the old lings. Thence are the Yinlings. Hey like the drink, I don't drink, but you know the it's not spelled the same, but it's it looks like yenlings from like, you know, the stuff that's made in Pennsylvania and for whatever reason, in Florida, because they know, like the distribute very far yinling right, it's an endheuser bush product. Now, thence where the landholders born? Thence where the airs h r s is pronounced errors in it's aryans right, thence where the ariyans born. When you hear when you see ahtr thor, it's not her thor it's air thor right, the master, but other people pronounce it incorrectly when they turn into things like hector. Right the uh master men and valiant. Under whom is the world? All that race is is yours? Or thine o tar of the homesteads eve or gunn Guinevere her ancestry l d again, says the ward gun the warriors Hildi gun her mother was. So you have a Heidi and a Hildi and a Hiletti, a lot of close names. Right, the Baron of Savavo and King, say s ae C King. All that race is thine, All that race is yours. So basically, Guinevere here Eve is of the same Gothic race as Adam slash thor o Tar of the homesteads. Verily none else wits so much wilt thou long for more? This ancestry of Grenevere, the Vulkar or Amazonian as a ward of the Eden serpent matriarch from a sea king. Sea king is in keeping with the repeated Edic reference to Eve being born of the sea froth. Now this is important. So her her father is a sea king. She's born of the sea, born of the sea froth or sea foam, and perpetuated in her Greek title of Afroidite, which means sea froth. Hmmm, with her legend of being born from the sea or maybe born at sea on a boat, I'm on a boat or born from the sea, because her father is a sea king. Right, So they just see how the kind of get an idea of the language and how it's used, and then you start to demystify the the hocus Pocus fantasy mythology that other people who didn't quite catch it, they didn't understand the idioms and the cloaquial metaphors. Right, and she also is described below. It's actually a pretty I don't know, I would say eloquent maybe, or like it requires you to understand things in order to get it, and in that way it makes it a little bit more complex than how we talk now. Right, it's almost like a high flutin speech in a sense, even though people would think that that's a little bit too simple, it's actually, I think the opposite. And she also was described below as of the same Royal Gothic edel clan as Adam himself. So she's of the same cloth Royal Gothic cloth. Balder able or tie or typhon right from the Greek who battles with Zeus. Get it, get it, get it. See how this all comes together. Typhon has snaked legs. Oh, we got to look at something later too. Maybe maybe I should just divert from that real quick, real quick. I got to bring up something, so I'm not this is not a by any means an endorsement of this person. But look at this guy's symbol. I don't know. So this guy who is a bitch, all right, this guy who is a cobbalist wearing a small hat talking about esoteric things, and you know, as from from the position of being supportive and condoning and all that stuff, he uses this symbol, which is a Greek you see, I aw there, But who is this with the chicken head? This is a typhon. I didn't know what this was when I first looked at it. He's got the burst shield. But I mean they kind of greekified, right. I don't know what the chicken idives were. I really don't at the moment, except the guy. He is kind of a cock, you know. But these legs are like what we saw the other day on inside the Edda where they were having this battle and the and the wounding of Thor and who had snake legs Typhon slash balld or slash able. So this is able. This is still these people, these because he's annoy ve. This is still this people, these people symbol whether they even aware of it or not, they're still the able. There's still the Edenite tribe, you know, pro pro typhon. Now let's look at this, because this is another one. I think he still keeps the same one. So it's and these people are friends too funny enough, these people they're they're for all the see there it is and this now this one's an eagle head. Which this this this here with the Caducius and all that, this is all representative of the eating like cold. They don't think of that way because they don't understand it. And for all their fancy blah blah, blah talk about, you know, getting into the Greek, which is like surface level. If you don't get down to the to the nitty gritty of what came before and what created the Greek culture, who by that time had absolutely no clue as to their roots, well then you get things like this mistranslations that and it should be obvious from its drawing itself. That's something drastically wrong occurred here. Right, you have sun symbol behind him, the rays of light. You have an eagle, which is a representative of the god thick, and then you have this typhoni and thing. So what they're doing is they're merging two together because the translations got all screwed up. That says like woodenness, balder and elements of goth basically making them Goth by mistranslation, or making everything dirty by giving new light and cleaning and polishing the image of the Edenites, which is all wrong. And he just added that conduceious there. I mean, I don't think that one's really there, but here you go. Here it's a chicken. And then there's the borus looking thing with the Ragnarok kind of the same type of concept there. Right when the snakes eat starts seting its tail. They there's different different cultures have different interpretations of that. But in Ragnarok, it's like squeezing reality or existence and to nothingness by con continuing to consume itself and everything's inside of it. So it's kind of like a bullet constrictor in a sense. It's squeezing everything away. Right, What do I say?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: All the time, It's just a habit. That's why. Okay, leave me alone. Somebody said that to me before, and it's just some shit talk around on a good old bit shoot, which by the way is basically a dead if you want to talk about dead internet now that they're not in the UK, and all they had there was basically well decent people, a few as life is, and then a whole bunch of euro trash. So the parentage of Balder or Able Loki or Tie or Typhon as we're just looking at pictures of and somewhat or Attis has already been cited as from Bodo, balt or Wolden and Heidi or l d and is now confirmed by his mother's present recital under his title of Tie. This gives also his brother's names, which is interesting because before they said the only one that was attributed bull to Woden, and Heidi or frig or this sorceress which I never nyon we want to pick or tyle you want to pick? Uh? Was only it was only Balder, but apparently there were more. And his father is styled Grim, a title of Wolden. It isn't interesting. So this is I keep on going back to you add one more end to that and it screims fairy sales, right right, right, pretty interesting? And his mother is is it Iife or er It says ife of Earth and an older eve, and his mother is Iife of er orr mun and identified with the reciter herself. So obviously she's calling herself Eve prior to maybe she named Eve eve. It's possible. Maybe she named her after herself. Maybe she was really like an orphan that she took her in, took her in, right, it's potent. There's a potential there. Maybe they killed her parents, that's why they know so much about them. Who knows, because why would the king leave his girl, his little girl, to these sorcerers if he wasn't if he was still in the picture, or if he maybe got killed in battle or something. Right. She goes on with her recitation. Thus LD quotes not we're calling her LD, but that's you know, l L D here word or her word prons and my sweetheart's high. I'm sorry, as president say my remember sweetheart is also that other word. Well, that would be eve, right, Uh my sweetheart, tie ad as Abel Bui and Brahmi Bari and Reef near tinned and Tearfing and the twins Hadding. These in the East bohem Land were born the sons of Arne grim or Wooden and and ife of r which is her so her ef or maybe it's pronounced Eve because it's like eve, so it's e y f. So there we go. It's eve ef or eve of er. So she's talking about herself. Her name is also eve al right, at least that. But she's fifty freaking names, just like remember, I have many names. It's very, it's very it's very. You know, every single thing that you've ever heard about Satan it wrapped up in this type of stuff. Uh, legions. I have many names, even in a Devil's Advocate. I have so many names. It's like Satan Dad. These bear Sark brothers were the bulls of many queens. I'm assuming that's the same thing as Queen's right q U E A n s instead of e over land and Locke over land and sea. Because locks are water. They raise like Low's I ken both their broth and their skins. They were of the herd of Hrolf of the eagle, all born from Eve the widow me she'd be popping out babies. Adam Thor's ancestry resumed with eulogy and prophecy of the floud the flood, hey flood, are you watching? There's a prophecy. Ld quotes O sig ordre Arthur, O sig arthur son in law. List thou to my saying grim, remember because even him are you know, hitched? And she's basically the adopted daughter of this crazy psychopathic woman, which is good because if she was anybody but that, she might have been murdered just for being a goth by these creeps Grim folks for these and the woe of Faphne. Wouldn't Arabel wouldn't of course, being the father an Abel, this is a title for both. That's what they're saying, wouldn't Arabel, But they're not the same people. It's father son, but he thou the wise leader Wah was from the young veils. Oe a lot of times, like I have a friend named Kevin, Bame means boe hm, So I'm thinking that's like a German thing. Oe sometimes makes the a sound, So if this is hearkening back to that, sometimes I'll say veils instead of owls or you know, in this particular case, because I think maybe there's a there's a thing there. And his herd was from the young reds red caps. Oh, Phrygian sounds very similar to that, right, and that would make him one of the lions and his loved limen. So here's what makes this really interesting, right because when you look at the Orlandin book, my eyes agen like crazy. When you look at the Orlando book, they talk about a wooden in there, and they talk about him being corrupted and corrupted by the magi. So are they talking about the same guy or is it like an old story of the same guy that was passed on and rewrote written about more and more and more, but again he was not to be trusted. And remember they were always talking about how they were having their children ferried away and taken away from them by these magi groomed, sometimes killed, and sent back into their town to corrupt more people because they're they're they're groomed now there now they're proponents of the ma to be influencers. Right. And his herd was from the young Red's red caps, and his loved lehman eve from the odorlings, and that races yours, and his love eve from the odorlings, and that race is yours, Odar of the homesteads. There was one thou born in the fullness of days, mighty much eyed, and of the ruler kind. Newly born. Is he the peace worshiping man. He is of the earth, the mighty eye. Listen to this peace worshiping man. He is of the earth and mighty eye. What have they done to the eye? They even call it the evil eye, right, the eye on the top of the pyramid, all those other shit, the eye of horace, which is actually when you actually understand the true nature of horrors, and not the shit that they turned him into, not such a bad thing. That's the eye of king basically, right, So what's the deal here? But again you see, the corruption, the semitization of things, makes everything dirty and rotten. It's the it's the poison. It's the it's the parasite, changing things from within, just like their tech is doing to people, changing them from within, making them corrupt, ugly and evil. Always the same routine though what they what did they regress into? Child sacrifice, torture, rape? Disgusting and of course no, every law is contradictory and impossible to live under because that's the whole gag, right that you can't and you'll always be guilty of something that they can take you down for as they're impoverishing you at the same time and starving you to death and poisoning you in every which way they can, because this is how they roll. They are about They are like the epitome of treachery. There was one that was born in the fullest of days. And I'm want to read this again because I'm a failing. Something's interesting, some law, That's what I was saying. Grim folks were these who Faphane. But he, the wise leader was from the young Villas, and his herd was from the young Reds, and his loved lead man from the older wings. Eve he's talking about she's talking about. I think if that's true, then this little crazy psycho lady sorceress is she basically saying that she is? So who's she talking about now, ancestry reasoning, Oh, she's talking about him, But why is she talking about Grimfa? Oh maybe that's where I got the mistake and the woe of Faphani. So I got it. I got it stuck in my head that we were talking about Wooden or Able because she was just talking about her sons and I was wrong. So she, she says, resumed the eulogy and props see of the flood. But it's Stora's ancestry, So okay, now that makes sense, okay, and his lovely man eve. It's a regular eve of the old lings. Good. I'm glad. I cleared myself up there, and then I screwed that up. So there we are talking about Adam Thor right now, not Wolden, just because they mentioned them. There was one Thou born in the Falesiday is mighty much eyed, and of the ruler kind. Newly born is he, the peace worshiping man. He is of the earth, the muddy eye, the swallow of the cool sea, the son of dreams. Much have I too much? Have I said to thee, And I remember more barely. Who else witch so much wilt thou long for it? The abyss will gang storming against you, your heaven itself. You're him and your your little abode up there on the mountain, gliding far over land, and the lift will open. Thence from Himn's hills comes the snowy one, the snarer of Vinde. Then is the retting up the thread against the reason rulers. I think they're really bloodying up right thread against the reason rulers. They call them the reason rulers, as opposed to them not being people who really care too much about reason or accountability. Interesting, huh, boyle boy, Those who wish to be having subjective truth right, make it up as they go along, and then switch it out whenever it's convenient. He is more And those are the people again who run your judicial system, and you're all everything else too should be great. He is more than all of the born ones. He is the mighty eye of the earth again talking about the eye of the earth, of the all seeing eye, right. And he's doing so because he is the just one bringing culture civilization. And when I talk about civilization, I'm saying civilized right. He's watching over these crazy, sick practices of the Edenites, and he doesn't like what he sees and he wants. He's reforming and rehabilitating the areas that he controls. If they're if they can be rehabilitated, he welcomes them in. If they are antagonistic and subversive, he pushes them out. Get it his mere word. Still, the stormy panics Eve's wedded Dan? Is he so right? Calling him a dan again, like the tribe and Dardanos and all that stuff, the King of Troy Dardanos Siff's Eve wedded? Is he with seat at Georgeville again using two different names for the same guy. Right, then will come another and mightier one, and thou though never can I name him further? Now I do not long to see than that ode of the Inn must meet the wolf Balder. She calls her son the wolf home, ride thee ode of the Inn, and shelter thy glory, Hide yourself, bitch, So come in no more after to visit Eden until Loki or Balder is let loose from his bonds. So that alone turned into a whole bunch of mythological nonsense. Until Loki is let loose from his bonds and ripping up of thy reign of reason comes. So she's threatening him and she's saying, this big, huge thing is going to come upon them, which means a raid of mass portions. She's telling it's like, like, if you're gonna be like strategic about things, I think they've learned to be a little more treacherous since then, Like you don't do that. Hey, We're gonna like storm your castle and kill all of you, so be prepared. Like why would you say that? And you're like, we're gonna come from this direction too, by the way, just in case that's important. You know, come on, man, and we're scheduling in at about oh five point thirty, you know, it's like, what are you doing? Shut up? The reference in the third stanza to the deluge shows that this flood quote quote unquote was not a water deluge, but there could have very well have been prior to this. And this is where Widell like he's so sick and disgusted with all the lives of the biblical nonsense, of the Semitic retellings, of all these Gothic tales that he's like, you know what, I'm throwing it all out, and I get that totally. It's like reject it all and then see if there's anything eligible afterwards. Like but he's like saying, he constantly like pokes at the whole idea of the flood being them, you know, he like it's like you can tell he's rolling his eyes. Right, but prior to like say, I don't know if this happened five thousand plus years ago, let's say seven thousand years ago. Seven eight thousand years ago seems about the time something something bad happened. Right, Why all those caves, why all those why there's water in them? Who knows what really happened? We weren't there, and nothing really survived there were if that did, and there was evidence of I don't know, the foul play good thing. We had Romans and boy Veys and Muslims and all these other people to destroy history so we would never know, deface things and all that good stuff, and then comes to Christians and defaces even more because that's pagan ew So it's not a water deluge, but a swarming up of the Eden knits against Adam's mountain or heaven. A three thousand and seven hundred square seven hundred foot above sea level banquet hall and I'm, like I said, hopefully a citadel as well. The parting shot of LD that she and her van Wolf tribe of van Or the Vandals and Haunts, looked forward to overthrowing Adam Thorer's higher civilization of the rule of reason, which means that they are insane if they will, you know, distinguish someone else's being the rule of reason and like pooh pooh that it's like, so what is it they? You stand for? Chaos, nonsense, craziness over brute So they're brute force, the rule of reason over brute force and lawlessness. That's what they that's them, that's the serpent Wolf Saturn cold there and as the sequel shows, they attempted. It discloses the same inveterate hostility to civilization itself. And who are these people against all nations? Even to like today, right, it's what are you? What are? What are what are gentiles? Nations? Right exactly to civilization, laterally exhibited by their descendants, the later non Gothic and non Aryan Vandals and Huns in European history. So their hostilities to civilization is right in line with the non Aryan Vandals and Huns so he makes that distinction very clear that even though they try to group them all together, the Vandals and the Huns were not Gothic European ancestral homeland of Amthor or dar Dan and the early Aryans or Sumerians in the Danube Valley. This strikingly consistent and presumably genuine and authentic tradition of the genealogy of King adam Thor or dar Dan, now disclosed for the first time from our pagan British Ancestors Bible places the old homeland of Thor himself and his Gothic ancestors before his advent as King Dardan of Troy in the Dan region in the west. So what do you know? How much more of the Dan tribe does he need? To be right? This clearly locates his and their homeland in the Danube Valley of southeastern Europe, the present day mouth of which is only about three hundred and fifty miles by sea from Troy to the Dardan Ells. Hey, that almost looks like my name, Daniel. Yeah, I got that, and his valley with the intervening peninsula of Thricia, has been from time I'm immemorial. The traditional old land of the Goths and the land of the royal Siths i e. The non Mongoloid Siths or Scooths or Sake, also called by Herododus Geta or i e. Goth adam Thor is repeatedly called a scyth. Isn't that cool? In the Eda as Scoti or scati, which I have shown as the xat or khad title of the first Samario Phoenician dynasty, and a dialectic variant of x Atti Hittite or katty, a title of ruling early Britons. Now, if this sounds familiar, it's because I took a picture of this, and I read from this on my phone the other day yesterday. It thus appears that King Adam Eve and Prince Kin, with their Gothic knights, who first civilized Asia Minor and Mesopotamia, including as we shall see later Eden, and whose more immediate descendants were the Samerian emperors, who civilized, as I have shown, Egypt and Western Europe, including Britain and also the rest of the world, were of European ancestry. Wonder why they want to get rid of all the Europeans. It thus transpires by the Turkish and I'm not saying because we did anything bad. I'm saying we're the ones who bring justice and order and you know, safe living, because it's there's consequences for your actions if you do harm to others in our societies. No, that's not good for someone who's of a criminal nature to have to deal with accountabilities such a bitch. It thus transpires by the Turkish language, the modern language of Asia Minor and the Dardanelles preserves a good deal of the structure and many of the roots of the Samerian and it is now clearly seen that the name dar dan Els still preserves the great name of the Arian king Thor dar Dan, the first and greatest king of the world, though now amongst Christians accepting this though no descriptions accepting the Semitic calumnies, the most maligned of men Adam Loki, Lucifer Balder, shitt abel Set or the Green Man, visits King Airthors or Arthur's banquet hall at Vedhara and quarreling with the assas is cast out of their heaven or Hymen, which is named the place that the hanging out at by Gunn or Gadwin or King also known as Miok another title, though which was turned into Michael disclosing historical origin of the expulsion of Lucifer from heaven by Saint Michael. The peace or truce between Adam and the Edenites also permitted of the famous visit of Loki or Lucifer or Balder to King Adam Arthur's banqueting hall at Vidaro of the Gothic Heaven, where he is disclosed as the human original of the intruding truculent green man of the Arthur legends. But his is malevolent and brutal, quarreling with all the assas or lords people hanging out at the table right and especially the nobles, and especially with his young host Caine Gowin Michael, who was the official master of the feast in the Gothic banqueting hall, necessitated his expulsion, thence by the latter. These stirring events are detailed in the remarkably fine dramatic eda entitled Loki's Kibs or Guibes, which significantly exists in the in its manuscript form at least six centuries before Shakespeare. Yet it is couched in generally similar style to that now regarded as quote unquote Shakespearean, and thus disclosing with the other dramatic EDAs some of the hitherto unsuspected floating ancient Britain dramatic material which presumably inspired the Bard of Avon. In common with the other dramatic EDAs, it is rich in terse old British colloquialisms. There you go, loquial metaphors, colloquialisms that are still current. Oh that's good things. It can make sense to this then, as seen in the literal renderings of the text now given in the greater extent than heretofore. This lay is also especially important in giving to the same personages and the one poem so many of their different titles, epithets and or aliases, raynal, religious, or territorial, in addition to their own personal names, a feature employed by Homer and other classic poets. Thus gunn or Kine receives his epithet of Siphs eve Si, Siffs Baarn, and titles of Duke Marduke, get it, Maga, Isn't that funny? Maga? And Michael are miyak Vedara, presumably from being born there aegis his Samerian reel title of Zog Greek iach Jos KOs bauj his Samian Raynal alias of Bacchus the Latin Bacchus and Braggy or poe Thor in addition to that title is called odin Ode of the n ianrid Or Iandiri, Ianduri and Dara Indara or Andrew George Holmesdaler and the hammer. Eve is called besides sif Or the Sybil also Freya which means friend, Gefion and Eden lady of the Roman apple basket. And Loki is called lopt Or the Lion and Balder both by ev and by him by himself, so he's also called Bulder both by Evan by himself. It is also noteworthy that the later bards who modernize this lay have taken most of these titles as representing different individuals retarded. Obviously they couldn't read very well, just as did the later ignorant and expanding myth bongering priests in Babylonia, Egypt, India and Greece and miss led by the Woodenists have spelt Eves Freya title in several places frig Er the sorceress lady, so they're mixing attributes of frig with Freya and saying the same person, this is the l of hell, a confusion also existing amongst anglos axes without noticing how they stultified themselves. Thereby the scene opens, right, and that makes everything dirty, right, because the poison has been infected, and you're infected with the poison of these people and you're taking on attributes of them. So now it's the human condition and not just these people's condition. Right, the human condition is bad? Well, bullshit, it's not. And by the way, without the whole Adam and Eth thing being a legitimate mystical thing, there is no original sin. There is no let me say it again, there is no original sin. So who's dying for what? And why do why are they? Why do we have to kiss the feet? Right? Pretty sure if that dude was actually a dude and hanging around, he'd be like, get off your god damns man, come on, be stand up. Didn't I tell you greater things than I shall you do? Didn't I tell you the kingdom of heads from within? I'm just the messenger, bro, you don't need to go kiss my feet. Kind of makes me a litt uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: I mean. The scene opens characteristically with the sinister Loki Lucifer or Satan disclosed outside the banqu winning hall of the Sons of God, craftily trying to pump this This sounds it's like phrasing craftily trying to pump the cook before entering the hall to discharge his fiery bombs of envenom spite. Would pump pump the cook means something a little bit different these days, right. It's not try to dry hump them in the corner or something or not dry you know. I'm sure that's not what that means. But it's puts on a quite the awful vigil, doesn't it. Oh shit? Yeah? Where is it?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 1: I I thought I had something for that. Yeah, oh well, oh well m hm. So after Loki Lucifer Satan trying to pump the.
Speaker 4: Cook, uh uh, Loki or Balder, the same guy quotes to the cook outside the door of banquet hall, say, thou cook in thou shalt now go.
Speaker 1: Afore thou gangst for thou against another foot from me? Say say, what have the Arians and the ind been chattering on over their ale? The these divine sons of Sig says it all snotty of their weapons and doom, law and compassion and fight. Look at that right nobility to read to the end. Just integrity all day long with these guys, the divine sons of sig quote Asas and ALFs, the arians of the Inn. But not one man of them speaks. Ought a friendly word of you, Yes, son of a bitch. And look, he says, I in shall I gang into Agis's hall and see the assembly about that? Joel and atta bitter spice. I bring the asses sons to blend their mead with venom. So yeah, he's a douche. Fetch thee cook, says, fetch thee They will fetch you, they will. And if you gang to agis Hull to see the assembly there, ruffian in rogue. If ever you go near the home the wholesome rugs, they must wipe it off on the fetch thee cook. Will I if that was sculering me with one more source scathing word, richly, I will swear if you say more. So he's threatening his life. Yeah, lookie enders just bangle hole, not much of a you know, he's a cook, not much of a guarden though. Inside the hall, Loki says thirsty, I come to this hall locked the lion from a long way, Asses or lords, I bid ye give to me one drink of your merry mead. Why hold on, hold on, I got some of that. I gotta remember it. He used to express disapproval of something foolish or untrue. That's the tush you got, the tushy at the tushy area. We're back on. Why foolish are ye so ye throng of goths? So they said, they don't say anything. There's no response after he says this crap, They just ignore him. Oh it's that asshole, the guy, the asshole the bargain. So I was like, why foolish are you so ye throng of goths? And never a word of for mighty me, for mighty me well, or seat or standing? Will ye me at the assembly or bid me? Hence he's antagonizing gun or Cane as master of the feast, seat or standing at their assembly. The asses never will give thee the assas well wit what assembly the old skulking wolf gammoner should get, you know? And I'm what kind of subody you should get? There? Moffer Loki to thor so he talks to me past Cain to talk to his father mind the odo the end that in the days of yore we two blended blood together in battle. L two pre let the hinder not a moment and sees a snug place for us together by the board Thor to thor Adam to his son, Caine says, rise the Vidar, let the wolve's father sit at the assembly. Let's decide. Loki quotes his foul stuff in AGA's soul unless he starts talking shit right, then says the text. Then Vidar Cain or Ages stood up and bore a cup to Loki, who, before drinking quote to the assas yep hal Assas, hail Asa, ladies, and all the great holy gods, all all save that one Asa in the on the inner seat, that braggared Bard on the bench, and he's talking about Kine. So he's trying to pick a fight with Thort's sun right in front of him. Cain conciliatingly to Loki. More mead and much will I give thee as my fair and better it to thee. Also with my own age's poem, my own poet's poem. That's basically what that means. So thou yield'st no offense to the assas, nor grimly roused or rousest the Goths against thee uh Loki or able to Cane. Ash sticks and bolgie Bengals are the arms for minors, not of men. So he's saying that if you h speak of poetry, you're not a man. Thou bench sitting vain Braggart of ASA's and offs inside here today Thou art the weariest of fight and the shyest of shooting. Cain. So this is canaan enabel, basically fighting right right, this is what this is. I wit that if we were outside and I was not on this, not the assembly foreman, and thou not a guest in agis Hall, that your head I would have in my hand. And yet you have that little for your lies, you have that little for your lives. And then LOOKI to Caine or Able to Kane. Let's us believe it that that snailed art thou by sitting skilled art Thou inside your own georgetown, because remember that's another name for it, thor Braggart bench croucher. Away Thou cur if frightened for thyself and think not for the fight for it Eve as Eve says to Caine, I bid thee Caine or Braggy Sift's baron and duke and well wishing maga are Michael, that thou ire that thou I art not at Loki's follow stuff in thy own in your own agis hall lokey to Eve, foolish the Eden thou quote I of all women. So he's saying, foolish, Eve, that QUOTEE of all women. Thou quote I of all women the very worst year ner after lust, since thou layest thy white arms around thy brother's bane talked about Adam. But remember it's just brothers. Quote unquote right Eve to Loki, Loki quoth I says, follow stuff in ages us all. He's ducking the shits. Eve to Caine, Raggy be calm. She's saying, Caine, it's okay, thou rich and beer, he's rich in beer. I will I willt thou know he's saying. She's saying he's rich in beer too. Will I wilt thou wrangle not with him, nor fight Adam to Loki, erring art thou Loki and out of thy wits that thou grimly makest a foe of Eve than the old warlock ld I think her more witted and quite even with myself. Loki to thor foolish the ode of the end, Thou cannest thou never dealt fights with fairness. Off gave ut thou to them that were serfs and man made slaves into senors. So he's even saying here that's a weakness, right, I think that's what he's getting at, like foolish, owden you though kind oft thou never dealt fights with fairness, or as he's saying, you never dealt fights with fairness often gave us thou to them that were serfs. Loki goes on to shower obscene abuse on Adam and Eve till the latter is roused to exclaim indignantly, Eve to Abel foolish thee is that's what if inside the family in aegis as All there was a sun like Balder, thou would never come out alive from the asas this is the asa suns. That that's what he said. If if I if inside the family of ages Hall there was ever a sun like you, you'd never come out alive from this from the from the suns, for they'd verrely slay THEE in fair fight. Yeah, uh, LOOKI I'm sorry able to Eve. Then, as thou wilt frey that I don't against THEE fair more of my mean stuff, I'll rid THEE of myself. Thou'lt ride in future by thyself, and I balder will sit in the cell out of Hell. Hear a stream of more fel abuse from Loki. Eve warns Loki of disaster. Flapping is thy tongue. I guess it's got the foremost of THEE, and tries to overawe me with yells wroth with THEE? Are the assas wroth with thee is Assi of Yore grieved? Am I that home thou must fare the wolf I see lying afore the mouth of the river are our arian river. Until thy ripping up of the region by the regis by the kings. Thy moment is nigh unless thou now foolish tongue bound Thou bilful smider, and then LOOKI to Thor or able to Thor with gold, Thou uh boudest Gimi's daughter Eve and sold for her thy sword. When Hell's sons ride over murky wood against THEE, fetch thee. Then we shall and swerve your way Thor to Loki. Ailed art thou LOOKI and out of thy wits? Why not loosen off? LOOKI thy overdrinking a wealth of old wine makes thee unmeasured and unmanned. Look at the thor foolish to thee home nailer. Thou was led by me in early days, a hideous, restless, loosome wife, lying guarding the frontier with muddy back. Thou must I be and awake as warden of the goths. Uh, lady Asa, let be thou Loki mind thee not for long thou go larking loose tailed. For this for the skulking wolf in the rimy cold caine with gut gear will will bind goodly well. More abuse from Loki Eve forgiving the sorry Eve forgiving the offers able a cup of wine. Hail to thee. Now, Loki, and take this brimming chalice full of aged mead. But let the one who holds it with the assa's suns be loosened from thy slander. So stop talking. It was all in vain. However, malignant and follow tongue could not be gagged, and it roused the long suffering adam Thor to exclaim foolish, thou raging white wi jc thou shalt feel thruds hammer thrud the mighty hammer. And it's also another thor very compositive, but that maler will knock thy malign speech afar up? Will I wrap up? Will I warp thee to the east way and set thee down unmanly on unmanly once sore. It's interesting how they talk, isn't it. Look at the thor of east faring. Thou shouldst never say any saying for that, since you were knocked with my hand, my hand thimble, oh I enrid, and thou'st not then thou wast thor. I quote to the ASA's and to the ASA's sons that what I love in my mind, but for thee only must I out gang before I wit that thou wilt fight Loki a Loki slash Abel is led out of the the out of the heaven of the goths by Caine or Michael, whom he thus threatens. You got thrown out of the bark everybody for me in a douchebag able to cane on expulsion Ale brewest Thou ages for the elder folk, Thou likest to sit in the assembly under George Thor but all the ale thou ownest here. In the end, Loki's flame will lick afar and burn thy back. He's saying he's going to destroy everything, yeah, even as he's get kicked out for the Hebrew New Testament, Greek and Authurian Greenman. Legendary versions of the scene with details of the abode of the green Man as Eden and the names of King Arthur's knights and ladies derived from the Eda see Appendix one. Okay, we'll do that later. The binding of Loki or Abel by Michael or Kin Loki slash Balder or Able appears again to have attacked the gossp for the He is referred to in the central edit as having been bound by Miak or Kine, a punishment he was warned of in the previous lay if he persisted in his career of rating and destruction. The central lay thus signs or thus sings of his enchainment. Remember Fenrier gets chained down, and he's a wolf. See he's a top dog. Get it wolf. So he's like a giant. Well it's my name, friender garn Wolf curses Miak afore the Nepa rocks of hell fastening must be slitt in when Freaky or Balder runs again fettered, she fettered, she sees lying under the your groove you were means well, let me get that one too large bowl. Okay, in this case returning to the cauldron, got it.
Speaker 3: Gara.
Speaker 1: Under the your grove, the lie yearning leaky Loki, the evil thoughted what this later? But they know how Balder's victor's bonds to snap, holding him so hard, those stubborn bonds. There sits the sin clean l beside the unloosened sinews over her wily paramart gladness knew ye yet the Jetta knew ye. Yet it all Balder bound in ancient Britain from a pre Christian or transition cross at kirkby Steven. Note that Loki, who is horned as the young Ox, is bound hand and foot by change to a rock. So these different types of horns, right, because he's bald, right balder Ball LOOKI slash able and this is James. And that's how a cross they said, rape of Assi siff or Eve by Balder or Abel. So after being unloosed from his bonds, several of the older edic lays relate that Balder were able retaliated on Adam, Thor and Kane by dastardly abducting Eve. And remember remember that story that people said, oh, Satan came down and reaped, Right, there's a there's an alternative story that uh that Satan himself or Yahweh if you want to call him that uh got got the business on with Adam's wife. And that's where Canaan and Abel came from. And Seth was the only true Adam and Eve creation. Right. So the Sethians, which never called themselves that were like the pure third son people s O N. But that Canaan Abel were both fucked up. Well, they only would do that if both of their person you know, their personalities of their or their profiles were screwed up by miss translations. And awesome, because Semitics like the confused shit that people and make everything ugly. Like we had mentioned anyway, So Abel over here certainly not the son of Eve or Thor, but of Woden, not Odin, but of Woden and El. Right, that's the difference right there, Kadenabel or not brothers, not in that sense. Right. They call everybody like Hey, what's up, brother? Like that kind of thing. It's that we're able retaliated Adam, Adam, Thorn, and Kane by dasharly abducting Eve, the threat of which indeed he had made previously in the banqueting hall of the Goths. Yeah, but take you with me, and you'll be riding on alone. This atrocious outrage on Adam, Thor and the Gos, the rape of Eve by Balder, although the culminating point of the others, and leading up to Adam's righteous conquests of the Garden of Enen, with the destruction there of its depraved religion, of Able and his Edenites, and with such far reaching beneficent effects on the world's progress, has nevertheless, strange to say, been wholly misrepresented by the all previous translators and modern writers on the EDA. In regard to the personality of the miscreant, they make him into a good guy. Obviously he's able, right, so he rapes Eve. This is like the rape of Europa, right, because they attribute that to Zeus Zach Zach Zeus or get it, raping of Europa. But they also make him into a bowl, right, he doesn't need to come in the in the in the form of a bowl because of probably again mistranslations, because Balder is depicted as a bowl, not a goat, not not the goat horns, not the little tiny short ones, but as a bowl. So something makes sense. How they fucked everything up and how they mixed bad traits with good people. It made everything seem like it's awful, like Zeus also allegedly did some some not so nice things to his uh it's pappy, right, Yeah, I don't know what the fuck that's all about, but apparently they try to make Saturn into his wait Uranus, Uranus, the the the planet slash tightened that apparently is a gas planet and it's called Uranus and it's bent over they said, it's it's laying on its side. So it's a bent over gas planet named Uranus. Because they're not fucking with you at all, that I believe was what Saturn Saturn castrated right anyway, doesn't matter. This atrocious outrage on Adam Thornder and the gods, although culminating point of wherever we are, yeah, destruction of depraved of late Maria, so that this has evidently been owing. So let me just read this part because this part is important. This is such a long sentence and with such far reaching beneficent effects on the world's progress, has nevertheless, strange to say, been wholly misrepresented oives by all previous translators and modern writers on the Eda. In regard to the personality of the miscreant. This has evidently been owing to edics scholars, having all without exception, accepted blindly the gross misreadings and mutilations of these texts by the Woldenness and balderess icelander Snorri, who wasn't even trying to translate it into proper language, and by Teutonic scholars in view of Woden and balder or at tire Tusio or Tussiou, having been the national deities of the Teutons, just as the Semitic Caldies, HARKing back to the mother Son cult of the unregenerate pre Adamite matriarch of Eden, with its blood sacrifices, deified applu ball or able and exalted him into the good God, the beautiful, benign and faithful son that sounds awful Jesus, and made him a divine high priest and the dying God, Oh that sounds very Jesus as well, for the salvation of the Semitic Caldies has chosen. Ooh, there's that word, Semitic chosen people. Semitic Caldies, chosen people, Kalle's chosen people. See this outrage is described in the Central and in several of the secondary Edic lays. In one of the latter, it is thus referred to Skulker or Balder is named the wolf. But who follows the baptized Goths into the safeguarded Vidar? Even another hate he the son of the righteous arbiatis wolf shall fare away with the bit bright ride of heaven, shall fare away with the bright ride of heaven. So he took her yep, and the baptized Goths. I like how they mentioned that again to remind people, hey, and guess what this is what they do to get you into the sun cult. And it was stolen and used in other religions, but it was completely foreign to a certain group of Oh. I don't know ways waves then, but it when it comes back up in the New Testament, it makes you wonder where did they get it from and what could that possibly say about their origin or their ethnicity?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, no, Remember, everybody's Semitic, everybody's jew everybody's blah blah blah. Couldn't possibly be an Aryan, Jesus or John the Baptist walking around? Could There? Then go the regis all to their rock stools in parliament, the great holy Goths and consult together on that. Where are they? Where are the lewd traders who have caused this lofty loss and given the mative ode to the race of the Edenites. Thor alone rose there, thronged and burning mood. He seldom sits when such like things are asked. Oaths were gone against, and meaning the truce was broken between the Edenites and the Goths. All the main treaty between both sides betrayed. I see for balder, the bloody TiVo Wooden's bairn, A warlock, Felon's fate a warlock. He calls him a warlock. There. I like that warlock Felon's fate. He's gonna kick his ass to death. The stud bred waxer of the inn, the symbol of the Hari of the Arians, Fine and Mickel fair which she has a missiletoe tine. He's talking about his his his sweetheart. The award of them is maimed. My fine one sinned against the hateful Harmer, will hold, seize and shoot. Thus Balder's brother warned Bore of the end, soon warned that he'd so seize Wooden's son in one night's fight, that he'd neither wash his hands nor kem his hair before against Ball in battle. As Balder's enemy, he'd be and frig great over it. In the cellars of fed Remember Fens also the source of fen Rear, or the giant wolf. The woes of vall halls, of Vall's Hall, know you yet, the Eta know you yet at all. The rescue of Eve by Adam, Thor and Kine or Gowin is described in the next scene. Take a look at time. That's not the way you do that, Daniel. All right, not too bad, you're saying of King Adam, George and Kane for the rescue of Eve from Abel and Eden. King Adam and George of the Red Cross, as the first crusader. Adam, Thor or George's expedition of the rescue of Eve from Abel and Eden was a true crusade, and Adam is disclosed as the first crusader, a as graphically recorded in these edic lays and confirmed by archaic Sumerian and babbylon In seals. There you go, I mean, like, come on, dad, as we're written way later. Okay, but why is there Samerian and Babylon seals that depict exact scenes from it if it wasn't a history that was being preserved. We have already found that Adam as George the Red is the historical original of Saint George of the Red Cross of Cappadocia, now the patron Saint of England, his red cross being discovered in my former works to be emblematic of the sun. Hey, you guys, remember yesterday somebody was I don't forget it was uh did they took that picture or sent that picture in uh ftj of the sun making that cross, see, which he worshiped as the chief source of life in his in this world right, which makes perfect sense, right, which he worshiped as a chief source in the The Son doesn't do harmful, harmful things to you. It doesn't come down and rape your kids and still you know whatever, and murder you. It doesn't do that. It's a benevolent creator God, right, and it's the sun slash, that which created the sun is basically what they worshiped as their god, that god that can only do good. Because they didn't they didn't they when they came up put on these people, they were just as freaking baffled and disgusted as anyone should be. How can anybody live like this and be like this and do such, you know, abuse to other human beings. But she worships his chief sources of life in this world. And many further details of the supposed miraculous efficacy of the cross in the hands of Adam George are now given in these etic lays. So here comes somemilar of what they've taken ambassardized into myth. Striking pictorial confirmation of the etic narrative of this who said of King Adam is found on an archaic Babylonian seal data probably to about the end of the fourth millennium BC, about the actual period of this crusade contemporary to it. It represents the priest king Adams Adar or Adam, clad in Gothic dress, standing under the invincible red Cross, accompanied by the sun hawk, and taking up his standard, the pedestaled cross out of its socket attended by his upstanding he goat, exactly as described in these lays, wherein Adam's warriors are styled he goats, and Cain is called the herder of the he goats, because he's the leader of the pack right and the goat being, as I have shown in my former works, the special emblem of Adam thor or Sig and his Goths properly goats Got's gots, and as a pictographic rebuss of goth or goth and at the same time a nobler and more manly mascot than the deadly serpent and sanguinary wolf of the knights. The Rowan as the true golden Bau, was the Rowan apple symbolism of the red cross. That cross being made as we have seen of Rowan tree wood, is especially prominent in these etic lays, although hitherto wholly unnoticed, and significantly the Roman apple is seen figured in several of the seals. The cross is herein variously called the sacred wood, the red rudd or rude, the Rowan wood run or raining, the Rowan stick, goad or spear, and the appled ash of the blazing wood. This does not imply that the actual Rowan tree branch with its golden scarlet, cheeked apple fruit, the true golden bow and devil vanishing callousmen of Odysseus, and not the mistletoe, as hitherto ben conjectured by all modern writers, was itself always carried as a substitute for the cross. The opening verse makes it quite clear that the red cross carried on this occasion by Adam George was a wooden standard called the pedestaled rood of the of carpentered Rowan wood in the form of a cross, and its wood was probably derived from Adam George's own great yigs Jazil tree or Mountain ash I e Rowan, though in several of the seals that is figured as the Rowan tree branch. This cross is now seen to be the remote historical original not only of Saint George's cross and the true cross found in Christianity, the true shape of the True Cross, but also of the fiery cross carried by the Scottish clans in their Holy Wars. It at the same time discloses the Atomite Gothic origin of the old Scottish adage on the devil banishing effects of the Rowan tree, ruined tree and red threed. I think that's a make the witches take their speed. The details of King Adam's expedition for the rescue of so makes them run away. So the cross remember, like the vampire like that. Yeah, that's kind of what they're talking about there. The detail of King adams expedition for the rescue of Eve is found in the ed entitled Thoris Drubbing of the Edenites, which is here translated for the first time literally and in its real sense. The previous so called translations are paraphrase as well. It's missing entirely. The meaning of the expedition and its leading details are a tissue of grotesque mutilations and perversions of the meaning of the text. The numerous archaisms in the language and words of this text, and the rich variety in the titles and in spelling of the names of Adam, k and Eve and Abel are of much historical and philological importance, especially as several of the names and words are ancient Umerian how they end up in the HMMM. The topographical details, too, are significant, as preserving traditional ancient names and features in the route from or in the route from Adam's capital at Vidhara in the heart of Cappadocia, down through the gorgeous to the sun baked Eden or Karshmish on the Euphrates plane in the opening stands of the fiery red Cross, called the pedestaled r Rude, when taken out of its soaka on the red Fell, is used as a divining rod to indicate the path taken by Able down to Eden, and is made to speak like the burning bush. Huh I have free fixed a stirring verse embedded in another atticle Thrim's speech, which appear to relate to the same rescue expedition. Now, wait a minute, is there also an indication here of this ruin thing being of some sort of tech. It's on star right, like a little GPS going on there, a little tracker, a little sniffer dog. Where's he at? Which way did they abill go? It would appear that Adam and Kane, in their eagerness, outstripped their men in a hurried rush to Eden, so they went so fast they left them behind. Then were the he goats out of home for the rake, speeding with poles, swift and dutious ones. Ran rocks were riven by Odo earth burnt a flame as ode of the End's sons drove down to Eden home flying was the pedestal Rude at the red fell for Adam the Goth at the whiting of the dragon lopped. Remember that's the dragon Loki ring. Oh, the lopped actually is the is the is the lion version of that name. Against that liar lowered was its rope by Homedale father. This rowing god oracularly quotes the green Goths air thrum beaten track. Verrely there the true way for the steed of George the Red lies to Eden or Karshmish, the god of strength. Then Thor lets go down the trail of the leude gams vultures, where the fray or the serpents, tusks and thrusting horns of sick and ny nether folk abide. Well that second, that a second? Is it really twenty seven? Yeah? I guess. So, okay, Well, we gotta past for a second here, I gotta do somepiting. So let me get you a video the squawk at something good. Uh nah, nah, that's not long enough. That's a little too much. Okay, So we're at okay, So we were watching this a little bit before. This is a myth vision, not a huge fan. Not gonna lie. But this is the one about the can nights where I somebody had asked me, where do you see that in Moloch is a is a mulk sacrifice? So I showed them in this video where they indicate it's not actually a deity. Give us a misunderstanding. So there you go. Put this way. He's still spinning brow unspin quitter spinning here. It can make me dizzy.
Speaker 6: The sacrifice of one's firstborn child is depicted as extraordinary, but there is no indication that the oracle is presenting the sacrifice as in any way intrinsically unsuitable. Thus, the context of the oracle implies that all of the offerings are extremely valuable and at least in theory, acceptable, even if current circumstances had caused Yahweh to reject all sacrifices as ineffective.
Speaker 5: Stavrakapoul uses the term foundation myth for the two key stories of the Bible that shape the history of Israel and define Israel in terms of her role as Yahwe's chosen people. These are the ancestor myth, which concerns Abraham and his descendants in the Promised Land and the Exodus myth, which describes Israel as a nation that came out of Egypt. It is striking, says Stavrakapulu, that a prominent motif in both of these myths.
Speaker 2: Is the role of Yahweh as childs Leah.
Speaker 5: To see what she means by that, let's take a look at the story of the binding of Isaac in Genesis twenty two, an episode often called the Akadah. Most viewers are undoubtedly familiar with the story. Once upon a time, after Abraham's wife Sarah has given birth to her first born, Isaac, God calls to Abraham and tells him to sacrifice Isaac as a burnt offering on a mountain. Abraham and Isaac set out and reached the location specified by God after several days. Abraham builds an altar and lays down the wood for the sacrifice. He is just about to plunge the knife into his son when the l of Yahweh calls down from heaven to stay his hand. Abraham then spies a ram caught in a thicket nearby and sacrifices it in place of his son. It is clear, however, we interpret the story that the motif of child sacrifice has a central role in it. Starve Rakappulu draws particular attention to verses sixteen through eighteen, in which God expresses his approval of Abraham's obedience.
Speaker 3: Because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will indeed bless you, and I will make your offspring as numerous as the stars of heaven and as the sand on the sea shore. And your offspring shall possess the gait of their enemies. And by your offspring shall all the nations of the earth gain blessing for themselves. Because you have obeyed my voice, starve Rakapulu remarked.
Speaker 2: It is within the explicit context of child sacrifice that Yahweh blesses Abraham, the father of the biblical Israel and paradagmatic alien in a foreign land, promising to make his descendants a great nation.
Speaker 5: Although some scholars try to interpret the Akada as a polemic against child's sacrifice, whose purpose is to legitimate the sacrificial laws that allow a substitute to take the place of a human child, stavar Akapulu and Levinson strongly disagree. After all, says Stavarkapulu.
Speaker 2: None of the sacrifice texts specifying substitution for the firstborn child mention Abraham nor allude to the Akadah.
Speaker 6: Levinson remarks, Genesis twenty two one to nineteen is frighteningly unequivocal about Yahweh's ordering of a father to offer up his son as a sacrifice. It is passing strange to condemn child sacrifice through a narrative in which a father is richly rewarded for his willingness to carry out that very practice.
Speaker 5: Even though the focus of the story is Abraham's faithfulness towards Yahweh, his willingness to sacrifice his own child is an essential element of the story, the very thing that demonstrates his faithfulness. Furthermore, a more general tradition of sacrificing one's first born son may underlie the story. Stobarch Capulu ties the Akadah to the immense importance that the sacrificial laws of Exodus in numbers place on the status of the first born as Yahue's portion, with first born being defined in relation to the mother as the one who opens the womb. Thus, Isaac is the first born of Sarah, the most valuable child of Abraham's household, even if Ishmael was born first. The ancient importance of the firstborn in Israel and similar societies is bound up with the concept of fertility, which is why the sacrificial laws emphasize that the firstborn is the first child that opens the womb of the mother, rather than the father's heir. A related term with essentially the same meaning is only be gotten.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a little creepy. And you know what else is kind of sick is the rationalization for everything? Right? Why does God need it? Why do you need to give God back, who creates everything? You're first born? Why would that be a thing unless it's an evil, sick, twisted idea of God from these Edenite type people who are tricking you into doing something sickening to keep their cult going and getting the same sacrifices out of people. And in Kartha, they again possibly the big cry for kidnapped or purchased children were to have replacements for their own firstborn. That they would disguise their own children, usually the sons as children as girls in dress and keep them out of the public eye and then present a different child with the sacrifice, really sick, really sick because they didn't want to They didn't want to do it, all right? Did I never put that a little tiny little guy over here? That's funny? All right? Well there we're back. Okay. Adam and George and Caine's rushed to Eve's rescue. Adam and Kane rush to Eve's rescue. There when did George geared with disc What does that mean? A shooting the wicked ganders richly ending never until he reached EMI's land, or that would be hell right Eden, Ida's Sea of Thridia, Thor's capital, Vedhara, George the warden in faring forth so far swore to maim the noxious harmor to scathe and bind with one swoop, saying, the Caldis are and rogues, I'll make grims or ties. Galman the Betrayer holler a grand stream of song. I'll open the evil gapes of the Endils with my spoon, and the and the gone vans in going. Those war wolves have torn from my heaven. Frida her husbands, that foremost of Matron solely come to dreary dregs. But I'll break the baleful quota. Quoth the braggart Loki, the villain my broidering wand will ply on the back of the son of the brothel brides. The sedge sows a thwart his way. The weird wet bridge had vanished its feet, the Swinish nuns and its hilt had haggled and halted him. But he leapt the river over the gaping weir Miak. The men's leader, never staying, leaped like their stick leader, like his father. Thus the broadway of the river was thrust past. Then the adders eastern Thoyd River snorted in rage. So the snakes, or they're saying, the serpent colts the river closer to them, right, so the adders the serpent. This latter flooded icy river seems also to have been successfully crossed. And Adam on the southern bank muses on the miraculous efficacy of the cross there in the murky forest. Afore the marches Adam hastily sitting, and said, not the revolving wheels stone maze here has scotched the Adder River into suavity, That nodded, raging, hacking, freezing one. But the wood cross measured the wrestling splash that it was which felled the running stream and fell Petio and made its barrage stop. The lucky passage of the next flooded river is also ascribed to the cross disclosing, presumably the old Gothic original of the water passage miracle borrowed by the Rabbis for Moses' passage of the Red Sea, and which also occurs in the ancient Indian vedas How to Get There? The ancient Indian vedas huh have a similar story. Could it be because the Goths for us of in the Indus lay yeah or ganges yeah yeah? Maybe Hard waxed the gnar river, letting up to its shoulders with his heels on its bed, and such flowing in this gateway of mud. Thor neatly an end of his ne'erd neared a good ol far flinging a thwart led it twirl to be seized by Thor's bairn, who was hisself merry and smart, though blotted up to the neck. Yet still the stream waxed more owed odo Adam steadfast, but his friend Afloat swore by the Rowan, the oath of the Goths seats for the voyagers made the sapient sword. Rowan gain for us in the fens tardy. The running waves hardened the earth. The rowan quick the needed earth supplied a snow bridge. It became by the appled ash of the blazing red wood, unto its midst out of he heaved himself by the apple rowan that was his shield, That was his shield, and clinging to the belt of Heaven's king, came softly leaping out the Alpha or Caine. So his son came hopping along fourtoy's atto, and not the reckoning Mimi or Caine, who strode the stream alone. Then never stopped they afore they stepped into the strife laden veil of the gurds, no more deep flooded acres, dripping across to the devilish weams of these weirs of gloom, striding on, talking without standing still, the pedestaled woodbearer rushing fell awestruck or feigned the lots would see. But his son Caine, on the further on the firth, hugging Merrilyols quotes, I spill of the wood. The spill of the wood isn't to be feared. Thor and the elf are the strong, strongest stone. So Thor and I are the strongest stone. Then Thor girded with his companion at his side, they let out their sword against the hateful ones. Shielded by the wood board, they warred against the horrid hard yelling their war dead. Afore the hell rider, the red rude heids, heathens fled in fear from odin the divine, the bright wood shield rowing cross shot, the squealing heathen wreckers know ye yet the Etta know you yet at all. Rescue of Eve by Adam and Kine from the Epley or Abel in Eden and punishment of Abel. This is scene twenty two, the same Edic Lay's Sorry. The same Edic Lay goes on to describe the rescue of Eve by Adam and Kine from the clutches of Abel or Seth or Balder, who is herein significantly called Epley, equating with the Hebrew e b l, which is the form in which Abel is spelled in Genesis. Also v Al, akin to the Samerian title of ball or Ebel vall is ball right and the Steer, a variant form of his previous bowl title, and thus identifying him with the Steer, God of Israel of the Old Testament. He is also significantly called in a later Stanza Eagle e g i l and keeping with his title of aly Igily or Egily in his scene in the famous ancient British carved casket of whalebone with Runic writing of about the sixth century a d. And of course it's modernized with the helmets and stuff like that from Ferry Hill near Durban the Frank's casket. This represents him as Eagle, the archer, referred to in the old British legend of Wayland the Smith the Semitic Chaldi. Origin of this title seems disclosed by the Hebrew Egel a bowl calf and the golden calf idolatrously worshiped, and also a Semitic title for a leader or prince, and the Eda repeatedly calls him a bowl baldered the bowl striking. Confirmation of the authenticity of this etic record is found in the ancient Hittite seal of probably twenty five hundred BC, in which the rescue of Eve by Adam is depicted in all its details. Precisely is preserved in this Eda. Adam thors portrayed girdled steps, stepping over mountains and entering the Eden abode with uplifted club or hammer in his right hand and grasping the fruited ruined cross in his left hand, with his symbol of the eight rayed Sun in front of him. The imprisoned Eve is seen of white complexion, holding up her skirts, and above her left hand is the cross of Adam with the crescent moon underneath it, to indicate that Eve was originally of the lunaricult. The saturn moon colt these people right, and that crescent moon ends up becoming a symbol of Islam. Prostrate below her is able as the Steer of Eden with his wolf head and vulture symbols. Behind is the matriarch l of Eden, crowned with her hands uplifted in supplication, with her lion or wolf and coiled serpent symbols and two attendant weirds. Here again, therefore the remarkable and literal historical authenticity of the Edda is established. Made bam l and her lion or wolf and coiled serpent symbols driving midst the drifting Knavish devils. So the divine Odar surged up to sawt he fared afloat, who fled to his door where Eve was nested. Then the fire rest the fast flooding, riving dan Or Dardanos stood the knocker down of Helen's race, stood afford that oust, hustled lout. They were Twain, the dowdy crossbearer, Thor, the ran hugging barn, that limmer Warden of Hell, who came howling, balked for balked from going, that lustful father was fast held, and and Eve was there in violet snibbed, was the lady against the gripper. And there rested the green hatted, clean, green headed clean Or Thor's hammer on LOGI hummed hail, it hummed on the Filbert of vel the truth ash would trod down the mooney, the mooney from brow to soul, thwacking, the hooded steer on the path where raged the hovering, hitting Twain then laughing. El Ida, Hell's foremost hound, the kyo woman quoth. Remember she's also Collie, right, That's what they turned her into. The yeah in that culture, Ella's Heidi, I mean, Ella's Collie. Secut She's freaking Artamius. She's everybody fetch away betide thy seas freyday of eplis Abeles Firth quote the Queen of the earth with me, she lay not with the mob of Harem or women as and all is right, I can the elm tie ropes are loosened off of her agger or Abel the angry thief sliced the thongs. Now Odidean's awful seething with another race in the south should be gone. So Adam for further shindy raping, rapping, Jesus Chris, so Adam for further shindy wrapping. Not minded to swill for further fight, he lifted the brooched one from the lions too long friendship, and so thronged forth. Then the thrasher of Er with the Asa se Oh out from Remi's floor of dross and away from the throat of the moody dark brides. The weirds of the Gripper's breast. No ye yetta know yet at all, oh spicy at the end Oo seen twenty three. Capture of the Magic Bowl or Holy Grail of the Garden of Eden by King Airthor or Arthur, and its consecration by the latter to the Cult of the Sun and Red Cross. So they take it, and they make it, they consecrate it to their worship right disclosing this stone bull, still existing bearing inscription of Thor's great grandson, the Samarian king Oo Doug three three hundred and sixty BC, as the actual holy grail of King Arthur. This same attic lay goes on to record that Cane significantly called Kinney, after the rescue of his mother eve It's Caine overthrew the magic ocular stone bull or witch's cauldron of l and balder of Eden, the jealously guarded pivot of the Aiden or hell cult, regarding which the matriarch l formally taunted Adam at his former visit with the desire of carrying off in which he now did in fact, now carried off by Airthor or Arthur as a trophy, it became on consecration by him the holy Grail, the subsequent loss of which was a favorite theme in the Arthurian legend, and attempts were made by Christian bards to identify it with the Bowl of the Last Supper on the mistaken assumption that the Greek King Arthur lived after Christ. This stone bull proves to have been the sacred ocular drinking and special stewing bowl or cauldron of fore Knowledge, which means to me that I don't just leave it like that, like it's just some random thing. There might be some tech involved here. Of the pre Adamite matriarch weirs of the Garden of Eden from the time immemorial down to l the contemporary of Adam, and to have been regarded by the eden Kites as their most precious possession and fetish of sorcery. I think they had an artifact of some sort from a previous a previous run of civilization that got to a certain point, maybe even beyond what we're at, after its appropriation and consecration. Yeah, the magic oracular stone Bowl of Eden guarded by dragons, dragons being the dragon servant dragon cult right consecration by Adam by drinking out of this out of it sacramentally at each harvest tide the greatest festivals of the goth with exception of the Yule Tide, later called Christmas by Christian priests. It became the holy Grail of the Gothic Knights, but disappeared later for the reason as now disclosed, that it was deeply buried by Thora's great grandson beneath the foundation of the central tower of the Oldest Sun temple in Mesopotamia which he built and once it was unearthed about thirty years ago, so that would be nineteen hundred, because this is out in about nineteen thirty and its inscribed fragments are now in my possession. Wow Bidell head the grail significantly significantly. It is also frequently referred to by the later Sumerians, Babylonians and Hittites and lamented over as the lost magic stone bowl. So what makes it magic is my question? Just because they conducted magic using it, and if somehow became energized, or is there something else going on with this thing that had been captured by a dir or adar, which are also titles for Thor of the Indian Eda, Overthrow and Cracking of the Magic Bowl of Eden by Caine. The Overthrow, cracking an ejection of this Eden Bowl are described the three concluding verses of the above ley, and are strikingly confirmed by the archaic archaic Sumerian Seal and the Samerian Psalms. Then the holy beef dish of the Hall the head of the Hawks comes to Broider, head of the Hawks Iskane. Remember he's also course in a sense orry under in under in the flat. I know it makes everything that you've been taught like seem completely disjointed. It but it's because they inverted everything. It's because they corrupted everything, not because you're wrong. It's because they've been telling you it lies under the flat. It was broiling fore nest the feet of the thrassy thracy, which is this tipbit of goal cane loosed in the teeth of the three tide, which is thus nether members amid their mess, and he drilled out the beaker afore their nose gloomy aneath in their armed gear, grumbling with drenched skins over the vanished cellular song or a bowl of victory. They louded on the heathen on the hearth. Beaten, they louded on the hearth. Beaten, they louded on the hearth. The hearth is like a fireplace right beaten at the coming of the two vidar cane and mid the divine the ale can they saw harmed the ale can, the al can they saw harmed, let out on the path, the metal brimmed beaker fallen and eating wrecked. So basically they broke the spell over the people by breaking that thing. The hell blood sacrificer, woefully nipped, hacked and broken in the shaws hell blood sacrificer, wofully nipped, hacked and broken in the shaws under the fell attack of young Alf of the of the homes, that bright blinking calf. No more folk feasts from that lost crafty cheerer, the meat wishing me e t the meat wishing bowl of the Matron, the old mind, and the old mind, can mind, can is dom. It's down the fiery stone of l the trickster, the trickster l Loki's a trickster too. These people are treacherous every since the beginning carrying off the Magic Bowl of Eden by King air Thorp. Okay, the carrying off the crack Magic Bowl of Eden by Adam Thor is described in a later Ettic lay variously called thorst Trammeling of the mid guard Worm or Serpent and Heimi's clothing. The Bard, who us modernize the older texts of this tradition, does not appear to have known that the overturning and cracking of the bowl, with its capture and removal occurred at the rescue of Eve. He makes Thor and Kane undertake a special visit for its capture, but does not explain how Eve came to be present at the time in Eden. He introduces several verses of his own admitted omitted here because they're bullshit, making the trio stay overnight in Eden, though the older lay states that they left for home at once. He also adopts the later notion of Snorri that Haimi, that is Emi or l was a male Eyotin or Edenite. So what does this is? Why we get a saturn that's a male or El's being a male? And is there something to that there? Because don't they talk about l in the Old Testament? And there are they talking directly about this sorcerress woman. This lay prefaces its account of the capture of this famous bull or Ewer which means cauldron, by the narrative of a previous visit of Balder to the banqueting hall of the Goths, in which he boasted of the unique and surpassing magical virtues of this bowl, and significantly it is rich in the Sumerian titles of Thor and his son. Thus, Thor also is called burr Ode and Roa i E in series with his Indian Vedic title as Peru ravas, wherein ravas means of the sun ra vas right ra Ravi in Sanskrit and ra in Egyptian, both derived from the Samerian ra the sun. And he says, see my summer Aryan dictionary. And his son is called said, he does have that there's a the Aryan origin in the alphabet and the sumiro Aryan Dictionary, also published by Elie Widell in days of your val Tiva came spying. So they're talking about balder and in the assembly, slowly afore saying a word, he shook his divining twigs to set to see the lots to find. There at Aegis hall, the ordeal cheer in the cauldron there sat the hill dweller Caine, the tidy baron in front, the teddy baron in front, miac much blind to such like much blind to this sick type of people, not a incomprehensible wickedness. Right who looking in the eyes of eggs baron Caine, throng mood quote thou oft hast assembly for the asas geared that fate working Edenite. The word badgering tailed wolf, the word badgering tailed wolf, tailed wolf again This is a description of how they addressed too. They had like the head of the wolf skin, rounder like a help, like a hood, and the the you know, the animal skin, and the tail hanging off of it, still in the pelt, hugging the notion of being in heavendom next to the goss. He bids Siff's husband himself fetch the cauldron. Then I'll tell ye over your al of the heater, Toddy Bowld. None can match that of made Mary or l Antiva, and the great Regis can get such nowhere. The Greek kings can get such nowhere'tis the one of all truce cups of tie or typhon to Holoria Florida h l O r r I d A Florida. Easter's foresight is most in that stage one, in that sage, one before the brier, before the buyer. It stands east of Eli of the waves, at the humed wise which himes at the end of heaven. And my mother's moody kettle. That roomy brewing cauldron is e were cauldron is the deep of rest feast. Ye will if you get that lucky well, you'll you'll you'll do well. You'll succeed. You'll prosper if you get that lucky well, if thy wiley friend will let it with its gear. So now they thorn Kaine had driven the fore had driven forth thither for days from Asgard, until they came to Eagles right, going back to Alders, the herdsman and the hego of horned gosshawk and hurried into the hall of Heimi's hut Moeg the snow white Amo Michael Leaden himself hefty headed as nine hundred men. Then another eve jogged forth, all golden haired. So eve jobbed forth, all golden haired, white browed. The bearer of the beer wassail herself. Here we call my whastling right eve course that kins woman of thenother Edenites quote, well, glad am I to see you, happy to see you, Uh full of love am I? For ye sit under the cauldron which my friend, she says. My friend Abel marks himself gledgly with guests. For George he loves ill will like by George, by George he loves ill will still. What was the t that tyrant order of that seed spell abode that hard tyrant of himie home from the hunts, jogging into his cellar, gloomy and icy was the trull when it when in came the shaggy can of frey, or eve of the n quoth eve outside to balder worthy, keep hail or himie bolt inside are the loving goths. Now is my son, Come into thy cellar, into your cellar, into your into your little your little hot, your little cave. Here he whom I've waited for from a long way. And following him, uh, you know air or arian odor and the skot the friend of man, the friend of man, who viewer is height is named, who viewer is named? Beywhere where they sit under the cellar gable? So forth, save thyself, save yourself. Stand afore the pillar, but sundered was the stock of the pillar. Afore the sight of the Edenites twas already in twain broken by the lords, and the stock of eight cauldrons, only one of them, hard sledged, remained whole. Listen to that, what did we just see? Please tell me? If you catch that, you catch it, you catch it. And the stock of eight so I think this was mistranslated to be a total of nine or how many vessels? How many vessels were there? Remember in the in the cabalistic tradition. Are these cauldrons the vessels that they're talking about at the beginning of time that can see that that held the the light of God? Is this what we're looking at right now?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 1: Is this a reference to this? Because of their they screwed up their own bullshit and and in uh missed you and slather down the mysticism? Is this Is this the the foundation or the or the source of all that? Itwas already in Twain broken by the asses, and the stock of eight cauldrons, only one of them, hard Sledge, remained whole. Starting to see something here, man fourth came they the lords, but the old eden knite with loathing eyes for and Sculty said to herself, mind, well when you see as to him that makes witches weep, come in on my on my floor. There also is Cain, the taker of the three Witches. Three witches. Now, okay, remember I'm not saying this is what they're saying right now. But the triple Goddess or the Triple Priestess, the three Fates is also a hectay thing, and it's also related to the Sorceress woman, the same sourcess lady who's Elu, Lilith, Kali, Medea, all these things, l Heidi frig how many, so many names, both of them going after the Edens either where don't they lift their heads shameless and at my fireside, sitting bravely, and then that Eden Knight unfriendly as ever in throes of spite and taunting thor quote she ramming strong men, thou be da yb rohe and Kenny, so Kenny of being kine, even with thy crafty might, you'll never break my shallice. Now it's a chalice. It goes from yeah. Then blow the rider Cane came at it with his hands to let break and birth the broth stone, glowery glary, sitting a dog. He slogged it on the pillar, but it was bore back hole from Heimi's skirts until Frida knowing that Harlot, knowing that Bach sorceress Easter's fore knowledge the Mikel wisdom of the adder of the snake, quoth dash, so is this one? So listen to this wisdom of the adder, because remember there's certain there's certain cults out there that think that this the serpent was freeing us, and it's the Christ conscious, absolutely crazy in light of this. It's absolutely insane, right, this is the serpid wolf cult. But what do you go? What happens when you go to China and Japan? They say the dragon is a symbol of wisdom. Well is it? Because it was already a bastardized retelling of this story brought carried over by other maybe not so pure Gothic ethnicities who might have been a little mixed with these people. I'm just saying it couldn't be because we apparently we were there too. And then there's also these caves in China that I wanted to show you, but the video is gone of smooth out caves and stuff like that, without any remnants of the rock that they had to remove to make these underground cities. Dash it on the head of haimis crack the sorceress Biach in the head with the thing and it'll break. That is harder then ever choice. Meet Chalice of Eden, then her head is harder than any choice meat at Chalice or Eden. Uh, just funny, It's all about the that's what they call it, the the tensil tensil strength. Uh, let's see then, the hardy he goat guardsman rising from the from the knees, brought the dish with all his lord lee might down upon the helmet head of the churlish hell enchantress, churlish hell and chantriss I like that. Then the round wine carrier was riven in cracks was riven, which means right, Mary quoth so now sodden she's Mary. Hmmm. We had a the dying God, the the the benevolent sun, because that's from the prospect of l or Heidi. Right, and now now she's saying Mary because they were talking about Mary's uh Mimi, right, they were talking about this, this this cauldron. Right, it's Mary's. Now a sudden Mary pops you that path. That's her name, now Mary, quoth Mary? Quoth uh? That says it twice. I see my meat treasure, my like meat asn't getting like gathering, not like food, not like animal flesh. I see my meat treasure gone for from me. I see my chalice in knocking ruined. Its to be it has to be l because that's her chalice she's talking about. Quoth she that churl. Never more can I say to that one? After this? In my life? L art thou heeded thora carries out the magic Bolovida that one thing, so choice, I doubt if I can mend I outthrow mine own fury goes the ale keel of my house, tie looking on or typhon or balder, tie swearing at the ruin stood beside the other. The cauldron rested calm in the in front. Then father motive fetched it from the snakes, like fetched it from the snakes. I'm assuming they're talking about the serpent tribe that they represent. Fetched it from the snakes, like basically calling them the snakes, But it could also have been snakes in there. I mean, they do mess around with venoms a lot. And in going striding over the floor of that nether cellar Stiff's husband heaved up upon his head the cauldron as a holy trophy, in ringing his skull, in ringing his skull forward as it says, pursuit of adamantly even cane by eden Knites under abels. Now they're chasing them, even though they just left and left in ruins. You know, you know how shit heeads are. As soon as your back's towards them, even though I've already been defeated, They're going to try to get get a cheap shot in forward ever long or ear long on looking back. One time Odo Theian Sun saw out rushing with himI from the east, full cords faring forth fell headed the standard bearer of his shoulders stood the cauldron waved, he the mallet, the murder y'uriner afar and the ruining whales. He dropped wounding of Cain by abel. So he ends up hurting Kane as they're leaving forwards again because he wouldn't find him face to face. But as soon as back to him, it's out of distance. It's a little shithead, This little shithead balder takes a cheap shot forwards again. Ere Long laid down the he goat hello, the rider half dead afore that shackler cane was scarred and sheared to the bone. And that by all lewde wise Loki king Thor carrying off the Eden magic bowl on his head as a hat. Look at that tat isn't that interesting? Isn't that interesting? And there says winged Sun, and he's got some moracas because it's a party. Now silly mentionedment I could play shut from Hittite steel stilly trophy from bayer Zeek. Now in British Museum. Okay, consecration of Eden Bowl by King Airthor as the Holy Grail. Now have you heard how the youre can can as in just like you would think a can, but it's the cauldron. Can was worn like a hat, as the Goth artists carved with such skill that cauldron of the earth ruiner he fetched as a loan. Thus both he, the kaldi Eve and the Baron forged fourth to their own. I'm surprised he called them a caldy, because she really wasn't She just happened to hang out with them when she was in the priestess circle. There the dowdy able uugh or Thor came to the thing of the Goths. They called the banque hall the thing or the or the citadel the thing, wearing thus on his head the family cauldron of HEIMI you know the sorceress chick Hito Syrian ceremonial chair of fifteenth century BC fifteenth century BC, presumably used by the high priest at the Bowl or Grail festival, found in tomb of Hittite high priests, who was the grandfather of King Akanatan, grandfather of King Akanan the son worshiping Hitto Egyptian King of Egypt. Note the goat adoring the handled sun cross. Handled sun cross is the anc. It's the onnk triplicated surmounting the bowl, and there's the bull. Then viewer shall drink well from that cauldron. Ale of the deer at aegis hole each harvest tide is that like deer piss with with amity and muscaria mushrooms in it? Is that how they were fortelling foreseeing things? Is that what it was? It was a drug ball? I mean they were mixing some magic in there. Right, Johnny's in the bay thinking about the government. Right, Maybe that's what was going on. Maybe that's why she was foreseeing things. She said she drank from it every morning, the mead mixed with some drugs and probably some venom and some purple know you yet to eta know you yet at all? The last two verses in Discover the reason why I said the whole thing about the does everybody not get what I'm saying? There? With the aminite, the muscaria mushrooms, the ones that are red with the white dots on them, they would feed them to deer and then they because passing one pass through, the liver gets because you're urine is where you get rid of toxins. This stuff is a toxin, so it's much more potent the second time around. So sometimes they would feed it the deer. They would actually give the children, and that's where the cherubim thing apparently happens with these other sick people. They were doing that and children were into, you know, back in the ceremonies and the sacrifices and all that stuff because of that. But the deer p they would drink it. So I'm not sure if that's what they mean, but I'm not saying I'm not saying it is. I'm not saying it isn't the last two verses, in disclosing the origin of the Holy Grill of king erthor Or Arthur, also disclosed the origin of the ceremonial pot So after the first pass through deliverers, I was trying to finish saying, is that the urine is very it's it's broken down into its more potent you know, the the musca whatever it's called, is of a higher concentration. And then so if you take it in the second time, then it's supposed to be more more of an effect. Right, last two. You know I've had it Amni and muscams before, and trust me, it was plenty intense without having to drink at my own pea. So and also, here's a funny thing if you have if you don't know, you have kidney stones, so you'll find out because it shakes them loose when you take a many. But I don't ask you why. It could be a good flushing for your kidneys. But just know that you're gonna have to also take some corn, silk, some zmas afterward, like I did, so that you can break down those things so you don't have to piss out rocks because they're jagged rocks and you don't want to. The last two verses and disclosing the origin of the holy grill of King Erthor or Arthur, also disclosed the origin of the ceremonial pot hat surviving down into modern times and the explanation of the pot crown potheads. There are a bunch of potheads worn by kings in ancient Sumerian seals and on Egyptian sculptures, The so called Crown of the North in Egypt, in imitation of King Adam and carrying off the magic Bowl of Eden, having worn it on his head as a hat. And there's eve. I'm sorry, it's a vestal vision of the Sun called bearing a sacred bowl from terra cotta in Phoenician tomb in Cyprus. No, he says, indeed, I just want to make sure you guys see him. Do you notice him? Do you notice him? Do you notice the swatsika crosses and dotted sun circles on her dress? Yes, yes, we do, thank you. But but do you see it? Yeah, yeah, we see it. Yep. And here's apparently pieces of the pot heah, yeah, the consecrated stone Bowl of Eden as the holy grail of King Arthur. The stone bowl fragments bearing the original archaic Sumerian inscription of Thor's great grandson three and forty seven BC in burying the trophy, and unearthed below the foundations of central tower of the oldest Sun Temple in Mesotamia at Nieper by the Pennsylvania Museum expedition and now in author's possession. Arthur's suggested the restoration of bowl or grail by author on traditional shape of bull see really seal. So he's saying, this is how it should probably go together if you just gotta find her rest.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: The Battle of Eden between Adam Thor and his Goths against the eden Kites under Boulders or Abel about three thousand, three hundred and fifty BC. So this has been going on for a while, because three hundred and EIGHTYBC is about when they, you know, came down from Troy seldom as Potamia Cappadiosha didn't really you know, just had it. Then annex Phrygia because they were being douchebags to them, and then constant, constant fights and struggles for fucking thirty years of these pieces of shit. They had enough, enough was enough. The matriarch l and her son Abel of the Garden of Vienna now as detailed in the EDA. So thet they're beating their defeated. Obviously, mercy is shown because he just stole his wife and raped and he didn't chop him up into little pieces and feed him to his mother, which I don't see why he didn't, right, but anyway, maybe that's just me. So they they mount up a fight because you know, how dare how dare anybody defy them? They've been they've been the the the rulers, and these these despotic, totalitarian, wickedly evil people, you know, subject subjecgetting everybody they've come in contact with for so long, and if anyone had problems with them, they just send out the wolf tribe and the Amazonian large women with poisoned arrows, and they would quell any uprising. So they they didn't have any problems until our Gothic ancestors came by. And now they're like, they don't know when they're beaten, so they just keep going after it. Thing with this other particular tribe rolled my eyes, the Smoothies, the Smoothie tribe leave A. The matriarch l and her son Abel of the Garden of Eden, now as detailed in the Eda, feverishly mustered all their swarms and allied allied hordes from Karshmish and Van where the Vendals hangout, provinces from lower Mesopotamia and by sea and the seaboard of Syria and the south from Lysia Lydia, which I believe is also in the EDDA isn't it Lydia? Finda and Freya? Am I right or am I wrong? It's either Linda or Lydia right, we'll find out, and other parts of Asia minor for an overwhelming attack upon King Adam and his Goths. This great epoch making battle was the greatest of all battles in the world, as judged by its far reaching effects, where it led to the political supremacy of Adam's higher civilization. Higher civilization how about civilization period? These other people didn't really have much of anything going on with them besides their advancements in sickness, sorcery, black magic, human sacrifice, and pharmacia which is basically poisoning in drugs, and its free propagation over the world and its free propagation of the world. That's not to be just dismissed as whatever. No, we practically were everywhere. We were seafarers to its immediate extension to Karshmsh or Eden and thence down Mesopotamia to the Persian Gulf within a very short period, and laterally to India, Egypt, and Europe. It occurred, according to my newly found historical data, about three thousand, hundred fifty BC. It was presumably a year or more after the rescue of Eve, as Caine is now completely recovered from the wound inflicted by Abel, and the collection of the distant hordes of the Edenites must have taken a considerable time. It resulted in Adam's victory of the traditional harrying of Hell of the Welsh. The Central Eda preserves a stirring traditional picture of the mustering of all the various hordes of the wolf serpent tribes to attack Adam and his Aryan Goths. These hordes hastened by land, sea and river. And we have seen that el and her caldis the primitive Celts or celts k or c or children of the river, who frequented mostly the river banks and seashore. So the Celts were fighting against the Goths. The names of these Preadamite wolf tribes are significant, the very first mentioned in the Hrym, which suggests the original of the Germanic tribe of her Mennon ones recorded by Tacticus to the Tacticus to the east of the Rhine, who were called by him Keelte. So the Goss and the Germanic people, at least at that time, they were mounted up against each other because they were in a legion to the Usenites. You probably didn't expect that to happen, and who says and who says that historian claimed descent from Hermann, a grandson of the earth born god Tussio, who's that who was evidently identical with wooden son Tai or Typhon or balder yikes ouch. These were reinforced by the Munu tribe of the fire spinning Mustpel. The fire spinning mustpel now is that flaming arrows or is that something else? Who were presumably the ancestors of the Manas tribe of the Germans, who Tacticus says claimed descent from the son of Tussio Tusco sorry herm and we have seen in is the Ettic variant of German and cognate presumably with garm or wolf, and with the Indian Vedic title of for l of Sarama as the bitch of the Pani or Pani or vans. The saramis as that's for Amazonian queen a van of the Greeks, and it is apparently the source of the tribal title of Sarmatsen. It's Assamaritan, it's Sarmatian for the Eastern Vandal terranean hordes which ravaged the early Western world. The general description of these tribes in the Edda as bear sarks, indicates their culture wearing animal skins. It is also interesting to find, amongst the other wolf tribes which are specified the Loig and lydi as coming by sea, that would be Lydia. Probably this clearly discloses the latter would be non arian Lydians, because there were apparently also well maybe not, because there's a weird thing that goes on in the order in the book when they talk about the non the ones, the three types of people that are of the world as from from their perspective right, the nonarian Lydians and the former to be the Luki Orche of the Greeks, the Lycians of the Romans on the Mediterranean coast west of Silesia, which also means wolves, a name now seen to be derived from Loki's wolf tribe preserved in the Greek as Lucos a wolf, and the later Lycians especially worship the Mother Goddess with her wolfish cult and her nerried water nymphs. So that whole shot about the the Manic tribes being wrapped up into this, what does that do you do? You think that there were goths that you kind of like with the Amazonians, where you know, for whatever reason, that was the predominant thing in the in the area. So that's just who they had their their treaties or their their agreements made with. Do you think that they were they were somewhat Gothic too? Do you think they were of Scythian origin? What do you think? Because they seem awfully similar, don't they? So is it is it regional or is it ethnic? When they say Germanic? Is it just the area and territory that these Semitic people are actually occupying at this time in the in the history, and they're getting mixed up with what we would consider Germanic now because the Goths actually later would be the Germanic people considered because of the region, not then becoming the majority of the ethnicity. Do you think it was prior to that, because didn't we have to first populate the place before they're European type people there? So when in a sense yes and no and both right, like the Germanic people then might have been more of these KLD type people, or these roundheads as they call them. But as time went on, they the Germanic and the Gothic were indistinguishable. Because that's who populated the area, right do you think that? And may even better as a result of this war. Does that make sense? So, just like they do with everything else, like Phoenician, there's the first and then the second, and they look them all together and call them the one thing. So isn't wouldn't it be funny if these quote unquote barbaric types of Germanic people that they always claim that Germanic people are are in fact them, and then when the Goths populate the region more, they still consider them barbarians or primitive in reality where the culture creators. But they're actually basically condemning themselves but not letting anybody else know that that's what they're what they're calling the barbaric, right, I don't know. You tell me what you think about that, do it? Tell me? All right? In the later Lycians especially worshiped the Mother Goddess with their wolf Yeah, we here said that with her Nerid water nymphs. Worshiped the Mother Goddess with her wolfish cult and her nerd water nymphs. Wherein ner is from the Greek Neros wet from Samara near or ner Much water, the source of the Aryan Sanskrit Nara, which means water and we it isn't an interesting Hello, the languages are so similar, and we have seen that nar is the that's a Lycian nearid nymph riding a dragon horse. Yeah. Yeah, this year. The Edic name for the Euphrates as Eden or Karshamash, where the Aborigines called the nar man and Nauru was a usual Babylonian name for the Euphrates and other great rivers. So just in Babylon, and they're talking about the nar and makes you kind of wonder if that Daygon thing has something to do with that too. With the fish tale, I don't know, the flying dragon hell or at or hate maybe that's also at U or Yorman as El. Loki's mother is especially called in this form, who along with her son Loki and his hosts of evil accomplices that darken the sky that we need to figure with just so many arrows like in stupid CGI movies they darkened the sky with arrows because they just they are all larger. I don't believe that discloses. Apparently the Aryan Gothic source of Saint John's tradition and his revelations with the fight of Michael the archangel and the hosts of heaven against Lucifer or Satan Loki Seth or Abel, who is in several minor edict tale lays as well as in Sumerian the Hittite and Hittite seals given wings. So he's a serpent. He's got also looks like a hat, a funky little hat on there. There's a little little seat with a with a with a with a with a writing poker in your bum hoole there. I don't know what that is. Uh, yes, but that's me dug l as the flying dragon in Egyptian mythology. They have different names for this. But let's see. I've seen this picture before and it has an actual name. I've used it, I just can't remember. And yes, and and it's funny because I I was going from the direction of venom being used as a uh in sorcery, witchcraft and Pharmakia, going back Egypt and beyond, and I came across this thing, and I said, this is this is a a hint to that, the adders and all that, And sure enough, here we are. This is what El was doing with the venom and the adders. So there you go aaron Gothics, aarth, the Saint John's so especially called in this form of along with the lookies comes the darkened the sky. I just want to go back to that for a second. I want to I want to just not overlook that, because there could be again references to things that aren't supposed to be because it's supposed to be primitive, but maybe may very well be more likened to our I said, liking and that's another type of wolf raight uh, likened to modern warfare type stuff and maybe even more advanced. Indeed, the or freaking geo engineering, indeed the whole atmosphere of the Wolf tribe, or fires, indeed, the whole atmosphere of the Wolf tribe offensive in the Battle of Eden as described in the Eeda, with its anticipation of bombing aeroplanes, its red hot missiles projected, the incendiary flaming switches or Cherubim's swords, the belching forth of fire and poison, fire and poison and clouds of smoke, or how about poison clouds of smoke which darkened the heavens and obscure the stars vividly suggests the hellish methods of destruction in modern warfare. How strange yep. The mustering of the eden coors to attack Adam and his goss is thus graphically described in the Sibyl's Lay and not in the Freedom Lay. Let's see, we'll be looking at for time. Nobody, what the hell is everybody? He sends me. The Highrim tribe Eke from the east, heaving their linden spears are first. The Yorman gander sniffs, and Eden madly orm knocks the waves, and Old Harry screams where slithing the nether nid fall or nid fail? Maybe men launched the nail ship, the nail ship Kiel fairies from the east. Whence come the Munu of bus Bell over the sea, the Loewig and Lyddy bear and Loki also steers fair forth the great fifies with all their freakas or wolves, meaning their soldiers. Right basically, they're there. There are swarms of armies, and the wolves with them are their brothers. The bilists on board sport fares the sun midst switches of fire, switches of fire, shining of the swords and the sun of Volativa. The great Bergs clash, the Gift vultures trail, wolf trails, tread hellways when heavens cleft, clefts open and maybe himens right. Adam Thor calls the goss to arms. What are the asses doing? What are the you guys doing? What do the wlfs all eden home? Grawls? Yes, Yes, the eden Knites are getting angry. They're getting They're getting a manned up here, guys, they're growling. The wolves are growling. The assas are in thing console, which means they're at the bank hall. The dwarfs grown afore they're stone doors or wisely seek the rocky way, right, they are shutting up inside their little caves and huts. Wisely seek the rockways in flight, know ye yet, know y yet at all? The regular people, the farmers, the little guys, Mimi's memis or canes. Sons are astir when Mia would cross is kindled at the yelling of the calling of the calling horn, the battle horn high blown over the helmdale, the lofty horn and air out to the end consults it with Mimi's wise head. So Mimi is cane right, And I think sons here means like his his soldiers, his his assas. I don't know if I mean, people were banging at sixteen years old, so who knows. Maybe at thirty he was doing all right. He has got a couple kids, but who knows? Shakes Then eg a zeal tree, the ash tree upstanding, that old tree hums when the Edenites break loose, when the dread wolf trails rush on the roads of Hell, led thence by Sirter, the Slayer and Gulper. That can't only be the Balder the Battle of Eden and Adam's victory. Oh, there now comes to Helen another harm, far greater, when Odovians of the infares with the wood cross on the wolf's way. When the Banister of Billia the bright One attacks Surer, then must fall Frigg's beloved balder. Let me say something. When they talk about where's it Helen or Helena Helena Helen? Are they talking about Troy area because of I don't know it could be. Then comes in the dim dragon of flying the adder from neath the nether fells the snake from underneath the nether the nether. This is freaking minecraft right, you have to go to thenother and fight the dragon at the end. Where do you think all that comes from the bear sarks feathered flying to their vulcible from afar the nether ogres of the nar. Now must she be sunk? The sun turns swarthy, you swarthy little sun fields sink into the sea. Oh something shit, some shit's going on here, averted in the heavens are the stars overhead. They're like, we're gonna go that way. Gusha's forth, fiery smoke from the old ur Nars, licking high the heights onto heaven itself, know ye at the edda, know ye yet at all? Now that could be meaning as heaven, or it could be onto three though and seven hundred feet above Seava level itself, where they're places right up to where their homestay is. Adamight warrior with nipples on his back and no clothes. Not everybody was a good artist, but they drew anyway. Slaying of Abel or Balder by Prince gunn Mioch Mickley, Saint Michael or Cain in a duel slaying of Abel by by Cain. Now you want to hear the real Canaan naval story, how the ship went down after this asshole raped his mother and gave them so many chances disclosing the true account of that event. In the historical human origin of Saint Michael's slaying, Apollon of Courus slaying Sat Boom, I told you Caine was Saurus and Sir Gawain and the green Man. In the Battle of Eden, a leading event was the slaying of abel or Balder, the bane of the old pre Adamite world, by young prince kin miak or Michael and a duel, and thus avenging the outrage of his mother and father. This famous event is celebrated by the central Eda in the one Vivid verse, though it is I incidentally referred to in several other edic leys. Then came Mickley Michael right Cain Sigh, father's son Vidar another title, not a different son to fight with Valder, the bold Beast Meiji laid young Hydra lowe Hydra, many headed snake right and cut off one and no one pops up. This is exactly how they are. This is exactly how they are. There, you go, Greeks, there's your fucking there's a mythology. You're welcome, you enjoy that. Yeah, yeah, no, put just leave somebody on the fucking table for the for the for the waitress. Which thanks assholes over him a moment standing plunged his herder into his heart. Thus avenged he his father stabbed him, writing the fucking black ass heart like that, Yeah yeah, kine slew abel Ah take that, buddy, you feel so bad about it now? Thus, and and what do they represent? Agriculture, cain able, human sacrifice. See how that works itself into the Bible. Thus, the true and historical account of the slaying of the murderous chldi Able of Eden by the young Gothic hero Caine. Let me say that again, young Gothic Ariyan hero Caine is at last recovered by the British al Eda of our pagan quote unquote ancestors who weren't pagan, and they weren't polytheists, fucking morons. This not you, guys, just the people. The condition that we're living in. The traditional slaying of Abel as a polyon by Kane or Saint Michael, as represented in modern art, is seen in Plate who Cares in innumerable Sumerian Babylonia, Syrian hits and Persian seals and sculptures. The hero is represented as Marduk Marduke, the duke name right, Duke of this duke of that son of Ender or Bel the lord Bell, not Ball slaying the demon bowl, lion or dragon, because remember lion, Phrygian dragon, serpent, colt, the bowl or ball of the Semites and balder. Also the same name is free cquently called a bowl or steer in the Eda and in the Egyptian. So maybe he was wearing a different type of helmet when that didn't have goat horns, but maybe a little bit bigger ones. And in Egyptian as Horace brothers we could call it, or the Egyptian as Horace son of Oh, so here we go, Kane as Horace the sun hawk spearing set as the demon crocodile. There you go, and he's the hawk man, right, so they got to put a hawk head on him. And then people will go, that must have been those but those them there, uh aliens putting different heads on people. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it must have been. And then this dude loss is said, and then this is Mithra as Kane or Michael Tasio not Tusio slaying the demon bowl from marble sculpture in British Museum. And how many times have you heard, oh, this is because of the Taurus because it was changing of the eras from Taurus to blah blah blah. And the Phrygian cap but remember which we're told that this is a polytheistic uh and he's a gin and he's bad and Mithra Mithra Mithra bad because we Christian. Now okay, sounds great. He note the young hero with Phrygian cap of liberty, liberty, liberty, years of wheat and of course, yes, Semitic people did ruin that cap during the front of the French Revolution. Of course they did because they're douchebags. Years of wheat for starving aborigines. Years of wheat for starving aborigines. Issue from the delt the death wound, right, because now that this psychopathic, sick cult asshole is dead, we've liberated you and we're going to take care of you and you're going to be rehabilitated into our Sun cult and away from this stupid, sick, serpent wolf cult of human sacrifice. And of course he is also the irrigator and the man who creates the plow issue from his death wounds, and attend and attendant bears the fire torch of the Sun cult. The bull is defended by the wolf, scorpion and serpent. Now we know why that's Scrabin's balls. It looks like the scorpion is right, there's the serpent and there's the wolf. Everything put in its place now makes a whole lot more sense in symbolic form, like we're like, what the hell is this? Why is this happening? How do they tho? Oh, scorpio and whatever else this is? And yeah, us must be Leo, even though it looks more like a wolf than a lion. Look at that looks a little too feminine. Prince Khan or Gayan gon Gowan Kine or Mickley as Saint Michael slaying the dragon Apoleon or Abel in modern art from Mosaic of Guido Reni and Church of Capuchins in room slaying a Babel Boler by Prince Kine. The duel. There it is, and it's smithra that doesn't make people feel good.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: That's that Christian freaking indoctrination embedded into us, like a fucking cassette tape where even if you try to record over it, you still hear a little bit of old music on it. Right, Yeah, the imprint is deep. Note the hero and his attendance and subjects are surrounded by the twelve signs of the zodiac, and the upper corners are the Sun in his horse chariot and the moon. I had a chariot drawn by bulls. Hold on, did it pop Opeka? All right? I think it was gonna happen. It was gonna happen soon. That's a two forty happened earlier this time, poopy doops, David Reynolds, thanks to you for the donation of five dollars. Sir, Hey Tom, what was I supposed I was supposed to get back to you on something? Tell me what it was I forgot? Did you send me a message or something? Man, I'm sorry and juggling stuff here when I got all those Internet orders and I kind of like just threw everything off to get that done. Or maybe it was an order that I was sending out to you. Maybe that's what it was. Maybe that maybe that's what I had said was talking to you about before. Maybe that's exactly what it was. Yeah, that could have been it. Hmm hmm. And let's see, Hey vs O f over here on Rumble. That's interesting. I thought you're usually over on FTJ, aren't you are you on both right now? Yeah? You keep on sending the same one though, and it's the wrong one. This is the wrong link, bud. That's the one of three and it says British out of nineteen thirty, one of three. It's not the whole book. It should have four hundred and fifty two pages. And if it's the whole one, I said that the last time. Find the other one. It's still on archive dot org. But you have to find the one that when you pull it up it's four hundred and fifty two pages. Otherwise you just have one piece of you have a third of it. A ready not ready? Do you want to do it? I'll do it? See what you make me do? This is how easy it is to find things. Usually if it's there, it's gonna be here. You just write this boom. Now see this one says part one PDF, one of three and this is his night. Let me check this one because that's when I clicked before. And I'll tell you just by the page number whether or not it's correct or fifty two pages. Okay, So copy link. And I didn't actually show you. Oh I did show you all that. Okay, So there you go, and now we go to there, and now let's go to FTJ pdf drive cool, Rise against, Rise against, kneel before no, rise against.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Right, where's the YouTube the tube of du I'll put on those that only answer well over here besides myself. But hey, remember I put that link in there. The reason the reason why I put that YouTube link in there wasn't to make you guys leave the other platforms. It was just so that you would go ahead and subscribe over on the YouTube one. We want to get to a thousand. We got about one hundred and fifty short, and then we want to get to one hundred and fifty thousand so that I can actually make money and monetization someday. Like I know that's not gonna happen, but at least it's it's funny to say. It's funny to say, at least not with this channel. I'll have to do something else to do because there's too many strikes in this thing already. There's no way they're ever going to approve it. If they do, i'd be surprised. There's the sun, there's stamping in the bulling bullsling the bull, and then everybody's like, ah, he's a killer. He's killing the bull the bulls. That's such a nice creature, you know. So it's such a such a tame animal, such a such a conscious being. Is that we hear this way you hear when people talk see the myth or statues, Where do we where do they last talk? What did the last thing word? Because it looks like they were in the middle of a sentence, because Chrysler's love and an Egyptian as Horace, son of keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going, the son of Osiris or Atmu slaying the demon wolf set or balder as the crocodile Leviathan in the myth Raist or later form of the Sun called imported by the Romans from their conquered provinces of Asia Minor in Persia, where we were, and that's where they got it from at the beginning of at the beginning of and shortly before the opening of the Christian Era, and which became somewhat fashionable for a time throughout the greater part of the Roman Empire in Europe, including Britain, until exterminated by Christianity and the Jews. Because what created the church the chief place was given to Mithra, a name akin to the Mitra. And why is it that only the nobles were allowed to be part of the Mithra and suncle Is because it was only for the Ariahs in the beginning, the Arians, the leading group, the head Honchos. I mean, granted, everybody was going into the sun cult at one point, but then they kind of made it a little bit more exclusive, right and again because they had this huge I think one of the major reasons. Because they had this huge empire and there's a great many different people. And even though you know, you would have to maybe worship a statue of a and this all came later to the statue of the Emperor, you still were able to kind of retain your own religion. And that's kind of how they kept people calm and not fucking with each other and going crazy and trying to fight and start up uprisings. Is they kind of blended and grafted a bunch of religions together and screwed up things even worse blending things. But the Mithra, the Mithra that was more for the elite than nobleman, that was kind of an underground thing. It wasn't always underground, but it came underground of course, during the Christian era when mithra my Raism went on a lot longer than people thought it did. But it was low key, not low key like the tricks are, but low w k A K E y. The chief Pelias was given to Mithra a name akain to the Mitra title of the sun god in the Indian Vedas and the Sumerian Mitra title of the Sun god as lawgiver and obviously cognated from with Thor and indurs Edic title of meat Mitra meat or wait for it's gonna say, Michael. It's gonna say, Michael. Look there, he's killing the alligator. Meof that's close, but I think that's the same thing as Michael.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: But like the later Babylonians who transferred the chief exploits of Indur or King Dur or Bell not Ball, to his son Marduke, the Sun Duke, which is what that means, they represented him in the form of the latter as a handsome young hero slaying the demon bowl. And remember Mardik was considered but all by some so say, and he was Yankees. This is all the babylon share was Ank's son. And you have en Lil and Lil would probably be like the wo Right of which is from a sculpture on Earth in London, and similar ones have been found elsewhere in Britain. In these sculptures it is to be noted that the prince plunges his sword into the heart of the beast, just like in the Eda. As in the Eda, and that the bull is defended by its allies, the wolf, serpent and scorpion. How many fucking more proofs do you want for Samerian Babbling and Egyptian, Phoenician, Indian, Greek, Old and New Testament, Ancient Britain, Irish, Welsh, and are Thurian versions of the Slaying of Abel by Caine or Saint Michael c. Pennis one. We'll do that soon we get there. And on the identification of Tubulcane with Caine, it's fine Viri poem on the traditional culture hero is. We will do this. We're at three oh one. Now, this is good. We're getting good. Twenty six Burial of balder or Able. I want to end with this by balder or Able by Adam Kane and their Gothic knights and keeping with the High Catholic commit humanity of the ethical adam Mite commandments on the duty of love. I was seen twelve. Remember high Catholic humanity that this is, this is prior to the religions. The Asses gave Balder a decent funeral, sinking all animosities, even after all that he raped his wife. Yay, he killed him. Sad in the heart came over. Now there's no reason to, you know, do what Jews do and murder and rape your corpse, you know, rape your corpse after they murder you, because they like doing that too. And just you know, chop your family in the pieces and go around to kill crazy Purim. They don't need to do that. They're not sick focks like those people, those aves. The Assos gave Balder a decent funeral, sinking all animosities. Thus the civil sings in a verse in the hounds lay there were even there were eleven of the assas all told. When Balder kneed down on the baleful tope, they lifted up Valdi worthily without vengeance, as if their own brother slowly him the hand slain. They worthily without vengeance, as if their own brother slowly him in the handslane. Here it is noteworthy that the Edda preserves the old Samerian word tup for tomb, the tope or thupa of the Indo Aryans and ancient Buddhists. Lamentation of Wodenists and Caldi's on the death of Balder or able disclosing their real origin of the supposed dying god festivals. Listen to this, Listen to this. This is their dying, This is their Balder, this demon fuck. There is no mention, of course, of any limitations for Balder in the poetic eta that is in the Edda properly so called as Balder, besides being no goth or Asa was, on the contrary, their bane pane of their existence. But the Wodenist Snorri, worshiping l Wooden and Balder as deities, wrote in his prose Eda that yeah, the wrong person to be doing this stuff, because he was a freaking coll ocultist dark magic practitioner. He was a sick fuck. The gods sent messengers all over the homes of the errand on the errand of bidding a warm weeping to get Balder out of hell. Then all men and quick they had no concept of the only people that concepts of hell with these fucking demons, not not our people. Then all men and quick things wept, the earth and stones, and the trees, and metals wept medals, then for this asshole. Really, come on, man, this is so, this is so modern day juice bullshit, it's not even funny. Let let's cry for the killer. Let's cry for the rapist. Let's cry for the child killer. Everybody cry together poor him. Right when some fucking n word freaking uh stabs a kid in the heart at a freaking game and attract me, it's because the other kid who hapn't been in white was was was a neo Nazi uh white supremacist, not because the negro was a fucking scumbag. Right. Then, as the messengers returned, they met a person named fake orthoic or Ren hick Ren and Stimpy I don't know who. When asked to weep, refused, saying, thanks only, must I greet that dry tears only? Thanks only, must I greet dry tears only for balder faring to his bail quick or dead, Not will I for the cherlish boar. Let hell, hold what it has? Just like that one guy in the crowd that tells the truth on the Chaldean lamentations of the death of Balder or Abel or Tammuz or applu as the established son tamous. They mix that up with Jesus a lot, don't they, And they make mother and daughter and son a little bit of a strange relationship. Yeah, the established son of the mother goddess ill too gula nin or gimn you emi in Babylonian records disclosing the real historical human origin of the supposed dying God Semitic festivals and willings dying God very very similar to an old Jesus thing. I'm just saying looks like a template. Not saying there wasn't a real guy, not saying he wasn't a good guy. Maybe the reason why they took and mix it up with this because they didn't want because they had to make him the only one, right, so no more of other people would crop up. And if you called yourself the reincarnation of Jesus, or you said that you were of a divine thing or that you had a message, they were gonna snuff you out in and the Christian Church was going to kill you because that's heresy. So they made sure that no other people of strength that actually cared about the people or humane kind would ever even say a peep because they knew would happen to him. Flight of L the Old Serpent Dragon, Priestess of Eden. They can, they can find it right the concealed They had it under lock and still do of Eden, her pursuit, cashier and slaying by Adam George, Saint George of Cappadocia and England remembered what they did with Waco. Oh, he thinks he's Christ. That's what they say that about everybody who they want to make sound crazy and you know evil. Ah, he thinks he's a second coming in Christ. Think what happens when the second coming? If there is a such thing, and then there isn't, But if there was, what happens when that does happen? You're gona kill that guy too? Now? Are you gonna have let the authorities burn him to death? Flood of L, the Old Serpent Dragon, Priestess of Aiden, her pursuit, captured and slaying by Adam George, Saint George of Cappadocia in England, disclosing the historic human origin identity of Saint George and the Dragon. So this is where you hear tiamot, I think for the first time in association with l But it is twelve thirty and I've got stuff to do. I've got to go do lots of stuff today. So we're done. And we were done in three that's still pretty long. We got to shorten these down because I don't think anybody's well, it's well, I see, it's not nobody's coming in anymore. They don't like the what do you call it? They don't like the material? Then that's kind of strange. I'd be surprised, Mike. Why wouldn't you? This is pretty important, shit, like the most important maybe all right, and my thought is pretty important too, So fuck you. If you guys are being indigitious about it. Remember we got we've got some work to do to make this. Sorry this way it happened right now. They want to put us there and then even in foreign prisons all the way down. Simper fry lc dot com is where you find my book. You can find links to my book for Amazon and Amazon, Cobo, blah blah buh, Barnes and Noble. We can also get it from me directly. You don't mind waiting a little bit. I have some of that Barnes and Noble versions on hand if you want those that'll come faster, come faster. Also, there's hot sauce there. Soon there'll be the spicy honey there. Yeah, it's so good. It's just so good. And I don't make this one. This is Rebecca, but I make a lot of sauces and they're all too Yeah, get stuff, make make life easier. And by the way, I am going to be making the video for Doctor Glinton. It's gonna be like a exercise chaining video, so I could do that if anybody else wants to, anybody wants or cares about my my take on things as far as that's concerned. I you know, I've been doing it since I was about fourteen, and I've I got certified as a personal trainer. But I don't believe it. I don't. I don't buy any of the bullshit that most people say or why why things work the way they say they do and why they don't. I don't think they have any of that right. I'm kind of like the Doctor Glennon of fitness, like no, no, no, that's not that's not even how the funk, that's not the even of the mechanism, but you still get to the same place even if you have the wrong impression what it means. But then again, when you have that wrong impression, you can do all other lots of stupid things too that are unnecessary and waste time, to which I say, I.
Speaker 5: Don't like you either.
Speaker 3: You just watch yourself.
Speaker 1: You'll be dead. Yeah, sad? All right, So where's it? God damn it, it's a black screen. There. Go to the site. It's a site. The site you can get to dodr glyndon site. You can get to uh doctor Monzo's you know what I mean? Yeah, thanks, and uh the other links are in the description if you want to go straight to supporting the shoe. Let's see what else is we're here, okay, I have not seen Oh yeah, Tom, you did know what the buccanet is on. That's what You're absolutely right. It's on its way to me. Then I can send it out and all that stuff. It's hopefully it won't take too long. Sometimes I come like this, other times I'm waiting three weeks. You know, It's just I don't know whenever I decided to do it, I guess all right, Oops.
Speaker 5: Again, you gets your.
Speaker 1: Off guard. But this year I hit it too fast. That second part where it sounds like a man's voice, that's Mike Patton in one of his other bands. It wasn't Faith No More, and it wasn't I don't think it was mister Bungle. I think it was either Peeping Tom or Uh Tomahawk, one of those one of those bands. So I put it in there, and I overlaid the audio so it's it gets her deeper voice. Yeah, all right, later