Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it says that.
Speaker 2: If you do different.
Speaker 3: That but.
Speaker 1: Me now.
Speaker 4: Basically smart Jason, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're on are in the.
Speaker 3: No, I'm on mon, I've got I've just got.
Speaker 6: Maybe monster there was.
Speaker 4: You usually back by it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, like the.
Speaker 7: Im wondering if ifs because he's strong and earlier. Yeah, they're saying, now scar brisking in my.
Speaker 8: Sounds like.
Speaker 3: I'm not on the Stork seventh.
Speaker 6: Radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 8: Start bove stream both stream live streaming.
Speaker 2: Progress and there it is right there. All right, let's know we're back. Yes, that's his other case.
Speaker 8: There you go, all good night, nice, there you go, it's working good.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, you dropped I moved from Yeah I did drop the seven twenty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I did drop the seven twenty. I also moved from AT and T to starlink.
Speaker 9: Oh so now we're on starlink because I thought AT and T would work much better.
Speaker 2: Better for sure.
Speaker 1: There we go and starlink works.
Speaker 7: Starlink works, no more bad moiling, startlink.
Speaker 2: We are good better. Don't touch anything you d kabu.
Speaker 1: Don't touch anything.
Speaker 2: It's an explosive ordnance.
Speaker 8: Dude says, don't touch anything, you don't want.
Speaker 6: To touch that thing.
Speaker 1: It send in the truck.
Speaker 7: Don't play with the radio, right yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, welcome back.
Speaker 9: Okay, so audio is good now, guys, I see seven twenty is fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's see good.
Speaker 9: Everyone's saying it's good, good, good to go Digital rancher, you can hear me.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, so welcome to him. Casion of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 8: It actually doesn't start some.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, well straight, yeah, but are you it started? It started for us yesterday.
Speaker 2: It started for us yesterday. We got it at nine am yesterday morning.
Speaker 8: And we're around the campsite right now.
Speaker 6: Let me.
Speaker 8: I want to turn my camera here, and you're gonna see everybody's sitting around.
Speaker 3: And there we are.
Speaker 2: There's Hector, where's me.
Speaker 4: Over there?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 2: Sean? And radio dude in the house and we got a good group going here.
Speaker 9: Where's the bourbon? That's a damn good idea question. Although I've got you got the yingling, so we're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, you want me? You want to grab a whole bottle for me?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a short live stream.
Speaker 2: I bet you will.
Speaker 1: Four roses.
Speaker 9: Look at that Oh wow, I just got you know, thank you whoever asked about bourbon in the chat.
Speaker 2: This is this is the result of your question. So thank you very much. Pardon I gotta go hit my cup.
Speaker 9: In a minute there, so bring us some of those up.
Speaker 8: There's there's some red solo cups over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's some red solo cups over there. So all right, who's he? Who's here? Who's planning on coming tomorrow? Is anyone's showing up tonight or tomorrow or something like that? Not not got here yet, but you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Show you not only who's coming, not only who's coming, who's running a p r S while you're running a p r S And who's going to be on your day out frequency.
Speaker 1: There's not me.
Speaker 2: Right there, one of them?
Speaker 10: Everybody you're watching that, Yeah, I'm watching it here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah there's a delay.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's always a delay.
Speaker 8: Hashtag no a p r S. If I wanted to talk about that, I was invited Mike instead of Jason.
Speaker 2: Myself. You know what, You know what that brings me to, Hey, help yourself, buddy.
Speaker 9: That that brings up a really great topic that we were talking about earlier about.
Speaker 2: A p r S.
Speaker 9: That's and I think that you have like some new information about it, a pr S, some.
Speaker 8: Sort of new firmware or something.
Speaker 7: So actually you sparked this, I did, no, no, no, no, no. You sparked the original idea three or four months ago.
Speaker 8: Okay. You sent me a text message.
Speaker 1: Or an APRS message or something. I can't remember exactly why.
Speaker 7: Okay, And you were asking for specific information. Yes, I knew I'd covered it in a video, but I didn't have that link just handy, okay, And I should have had that handy Okay.
Speaker 1: That was a fail on my part.
Speaker 7: So I decided to create a basic little website just with.
Speaker 1: Some links on it, all about a pr S.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: So that way people could just go to one spot.
Speaker 7: They'd get links to videos, they could get links to the APRS Foundation.
Speaker 1: It's just a good general spot.
Speaker 9: Links to download in a seven Q version. I'm pretty sure that's on it.
Speaker 1: I can add it now.
Speaker 9: I'm sure you put it on there, because I've got a starting point.
Speaker 7: Where I ran into a problem was when I tried to get a domain name. So domain names are well, they're a bit hard to come by. Yeah, I mean, it's twenty twenty six. We've been buying domain names for what thirty years.
Speaker 8: Something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that was a tough one, and you definitely want something that's memorable.
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely so I.
Speaker 1: Thought about this for days, Okay.
Speaker 7: Finally, leaning in bed one night, it hit me as to what this website should be called. Okay, and this was so good. I mean, don't I don't want to too my own horn, but this was so good that I decided to make stickers to commemorate the announcement of this brand new website.
Speaker 1: And we're announcing this on your channel right now, live right here on your two Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the domain name is K eight MRD is wrong dot com dot com. Yeah, and we have stickers to commemorate it, so we should be easy for everybody to remember this.
Speaker 8: Quotes told me simple to remember that.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know what, I went and checked that out as soon as you told me about it the first time.
Speaker 1: For everybody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, here, Mike, there's a brand new sticker for you here, brandy sticker.
Speaker 2: Here, here you go.
Speaker 11: All your sticker is not good enough, Mike. We want you to have a button too, So a pr stupid.
Speaker 6: So you can.
Speaker 7: You can go you can go to k mr D Israel dot com and get useful.
Speaker 2: A p R information.
Speaker 9: It's it's been out there for for a few weeks, so go to it right now because it's there.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: So I've got a very limited number of buttons. Obviously Mike doesn't want one. But if you're here this.
Speaker 7: Weekend and you stop being asked for a button, I will give them out freely until they're gone.
Speaker 9: Great.
Speaker 8: Somebody says the website's timing out because it's getting.
Speaker 2: Hammered right now.
Speaker 12: Aprs can't handle all the traffic, but it's not reliable.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, you need to keep that wearing it.
Speaker 11: If you don't have a cell phone signal, you can send missage.
Speaker 2: That's true, you can how long you get it, but you can send one.
Speaker 1: Nobody. I want to stick it.
Speaker 2: I want to stick it.
Speaker 1: I'll be giving stickers out all week.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: This is the official sticker that I brought for him Kasion twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: So if you see me and you want a sticker, you're getting a k m r D. Is wrong.
Speaker 2: Shane just shared it in the chat.
Speaker 1: Is wrong.
Speaker 2: Whatever you defamation your character. You have to have character before you get.
Speaker 1: Unlicensed use of mine.
Speaker 6: Like now that one.
Speaker 10: I could that when I could get on board, Jason, I know a little bit more, a little bit more.
Speaker 1: For one of my videos, so copyright.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe I think that was from here. I think that was from your ZIGU video.
Speaker 1: Wasn't using it on the airy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we have fun at hanmcation. What can I say? It's all good, it's all good.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have to have more than one of those, but I know you've got a limited number, right.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, I want one on my truck, but I'm gonna put one somewhere where it won't wash off.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, make sure you proudly.
Speaker 2: Proudly display it.
Speaker 8: Yes, I will proudly display it. So, so, okay, what's going on everyone else?
Speaker 9: That's what we're doing, is we're we're educating people about aprs.
Speaker 8: It's actually quite a good website. There's a lot of really good.
Speaker 13: Uh oh, there's a lot of really good links from that website that you.
Speaker 1: Want a sticker too.
Speaker 7: Come on, Mike, come on, Mike, you need a sticker too.
Speaker 1: Hey, we told you we had a great sticker for your water bottle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, put it on your laptop.
Speaker 1: I gotta get there. Oh this is some of them stickers. It's impossible to get apart.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, it doesn't have the crease in the wood in the back and have a line in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Who was at the PoTA meet up today? There's quite a few people there.
Speaker 2: Oh, good, good prizes given away.
Speaker 8: So shout out to t O and Jim for hosting that.
Speaker 2: It was really cool.
Speaker 1: Dude. They gave away him eight ninety one today.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the grand prize was an eight ninety one. Somebody won an eight ninety.
Speaker 1: One and there was what one hundred people? Are?
Speaker 2: So there probably about that many.
Speaker 1: So, I mean that was pret good odds and winning that, right. What do you need?
Speaker 8: Tim?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: No telling Hi from Vermont.
Speaker 7: Oh, we personalized them.
Speaker 9: Can I get a smart Jason Cam, free Ce castick or done in fives?
Speaker 2: KT says, what's up?
Speaker 8: You need to make it out to the show one of these days. Done? Oh put it on your laptop? I should put I should put it on my Windows laptop.
Speaker 1: Oh, you certainly put it on your Windows laptop.
Speaker 2: Definitely put on my Windows.
Speaker 1: Kim Mardi's water bottle? Boy, what is this like? Got ka Mardi's all right, what is this? Forty ounces?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, let's get this on camera.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: Oh we got to put it crooking because we know that will drive him nuts too, because everything on there is perfectly level.
Speaker 8: We got a super chat from Mike.
Speaker 9: Givey a beer to soothe his a pr S bias.
Speaker 2: There you go, there's no bias if you were oh.
Speaker 12: It's bias wrong, bias.
Speaker 3: In one.
Speaker 2: What's up, buddy?
Speaker 10: Those stickers need to be a volable for purchasing bolt.
Speaker 1: Thanks Eric, if there's any left.
Speaker 7: If there's any left, I'll put him on the website and donate the money to the aperiod.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, sure, down down a little bit right there.
Speaker 8: Oh no, you're on. It's on the zoom instead. Hold on, you got to touch the screen not looking at you.
Speaker 2: How's that you know?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Josh, oh yeah. You can't beat that button. So oh boy, that was fun.
Speaker 1: Now, if I give you a button this weekend, you got to wear it. You've got to put it on while you're walking around the back. Yeah yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 7: Just put it on while you're walking around and go fast. Hey, I said, if there's any left after that I said, if there's any left after this weekend, I'm going to make those available on the website and donate the proceeds to.
Speaker 1: The A p r S Foundation.
Speaker 8: Right making money for the A p r S Foundation.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mike's fair off.
Speaker 8: So Josh is wearing a sticker.
Speaker 1: There is button.
Speaker 2: Shane qb F.
Speaker 8: Shane wants one, so we'll save him. I need to save him one.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can make that happen.
Speaker 10: Post yourself, put it on Instagram and tag us on Instagram a pr S hashtag APRS rocks.
Speaker 2: So, uh, make up T shirts for Dayton.
Speaker 1: There's the there's an idea.
Speaker 9: He's got the image in his computer somewhere, so it's uh, it's gonna probably gonna get used again, I would guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could possibly use this again.
Speaker 2: Yep, we could totally do that.
Speaker 1: You have to show up at these shows for these kind of ship these.
Speaker 8: Kind of Yeah, this kind of thing is is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, If you miss the show, you miss out on all this fun.
Speaker 2: Yes you do.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I hope that those of you in chat who aren't here yet are gonna make it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So did anybody say they were coming. A few people did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, good, yeah, yeah, Hats for Huntsville.
Speaker 1: Hats for Huntsville.
Speaker 9: There you go, Shane, do some laser printing. I wish blind Hams could participate in APRS.
Speaker 2: Not possible as it stands.
Speaker 1: Uh, is there not a reader that you get?
Speaker 7: Well, the ken would not call that out the D seventy five as you're typing on it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 9: Okay, but like if you're if you're using APRS droid, surely you can get some sort of android.
Speaker 6: It's a boy.
Speaker 2: Julie donating five dollars.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Julie.
Speaker 8: Todd, Todd's wife, thank you. Yeah, the super's really good traveling ham says he'll be here next year.
Speaker 7: He thinks Mike's over there trying to buy. He's not wrong dot Com.
Speaker 9: Yeah already k with a twenty dollars super chat k a m R D reduction fund.
Speaker 2: Put me down for the first one left. He's uh, here it come to Huntsville. Oh, you guys can go suck it. He likes the attention.
Speaker 3: Don't, don't, don't.
Speaker 1: He'll let him lie to you.
Speaker 2: He likes the attention.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, Just for the record, the first time I see Mike this uh this week, he walks in throws his VGC radio towards makes.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: He threw the.
Speaker 1: And then asked me to program it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, program this, yeah in order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 7: So when I was programming it, I had to add my own touch to his bacon comment.
Speaker 8: Oh yes.
Speaker 14: Unfortunately, unfortunately he found it.
Speaker 1: So in the comment we ended up putting I'm wrong about a p r.
Speaker 9: S right, Do send us an a p r S message If you're on a pr S this weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, it won't work once we swapped to the day.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll still have at least one radio running on the regular thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, my I gates running. It'll work now.
Speaker 7: But tomorrow morning I'm gonna swap over the day out frequency.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yep, in my in my vehicle, it's supposed to rain, it's not.
Speaker 1: Here's the new super chest, Stephen.
Speaker 8: I wish I could be there hanging out with you. Why does my hate p r S so much?
Speaker 15: Because Mike can't figure out a pr Mike's everything.
Speaker 8: He doesn't understand you people.
Speaker 1: All my videos.
Speaker 9: Your problem with the people who make videos that claim you can use it when you don't have a cell signal. Your problem isn't with a pr S itself. It's with all those people who claim you can use it when you can't.
Speaker 2: That right, I got a request. All I've never gone, don't put up a right, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Do it exactly.
Speaker 9: No we cannot no, no, no, this.
Speaker 2: Is all right.
Speaker 9: Hey, Bugs ninety nine, can you give my daughter a shout out for getting married?
Speaker 1: Of course I can. Bugs. You should have put your daughters.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 13: Oh Jess, congratulations, just congratulations, congratulations just.
Speaker 6: All of us who were attendants and you were not there.
Speaker 2: That's true. Was yeah, yeah, I had to commit, literally.
Speaker 8: I did. I said, I said, congratulations on your marriage over over a PRST.
Speaker 9: Were I understand that you can get Mike involved in something like this is when it turned into.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I just got.
Speaker 7: To mention his call son, and it turns into that spins spins downhill fast.
Speaker 2: This is definitely premeditated.
Speaker 1: I mean they're still getting around the it's not preemptive. It's premeditating, meditated.
Speaker 6: Somewhere else.
Speaker 10: Oh boy, Carmen From's accent smart Jason, at.
Speaker 2: Least I'm a real Texan.
Speaker 1: Oh that one.
Speaker 8: It should but.
Speaker 1: Imagine Jason's accent.
Speaker 13: After you get wrong, we can ask Paula what that sounds like?
Speaker 2: Boy, Thank you?
Speaker 9: Uh w D zero O O m h O m hm radio, thank you, Philip, thank you for the super chat.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys. Yeah, what's that say?
Speaker 1: But I was just reading that comment controversy next toime, Terry s sad hands. You can't use that's good.
Speaker 2: Videos demonstrating how.
Speaker 1: It's called know your nime. Okay, okay, whatever you say, Mike. It's all public radio on.
Speaker 9: YouTube first, designating no one's driving here tonight.
Speaker 8: We're all we're all camping in the area. Well most of us are anymore.
Speaker 1: Marvi's right behind us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my VS right there.
Speaker 8: We're not going anywhere tonight.
Speaker 9: Yeah, right, your scheduled when Josh not you, Josh his Josh in an hour?
Speaker 2: In an hour? Okay?
Speaker 9: MP one shame, Okay, here's a good one. Axiom two one oh passed my technician on two longer time stored life and annoy everyone with it. Do I wait until I actually get my call sign on your hand radio call sign passing the test.
Speaker 2: That's great. You can start annoying people anytime you want to.
Speaker 1: Actually, right, you don't even need the license to annoy people.
Speaker 2: Not really, you don't really need a license for it.
Speaker 8: Interstellar starman in there say.
Speaker 9: K, I am already three times and he peers like beetlejuice. Actually, I think that if you say APRS.
Speaker 1: Three times appear that's true.
Speaker 2: Extra by April. There you go, shame how many?
Speaker 8: Oh really, hey guys, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Well wait a minute. The ones that came in have's probably missed the big announcement.
Speaker 8: All right, so we had an announcement we did at the beginning, and.
Speaker 2: Again because yeah we have.
Speaker 7: Black so to back up and retrace for those who weren't here, I came up with a APRS website, very simple, but it just kind of gives a bit of information. Any good place to start if you're looking for something APRS related.
Speaker 1: I thought and thought and thought.
Speaker 7: Finally came up with a domain name and it is k eight MRD is wrong dot com.
Speaker 1: And we even got stickers made up. Let's see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there you go, stickers made up to commemorate the occasion. So, and if you're at Hamcash or coming to ham Cash twenty twenty six and you asked for it, I will even give you a.
Speaker 1: Button that you can wear proudly while you're here on the uh tampcation ground.
Speaker 9: Still he runs out until I run out because a lot of people are going to be asking for yes.
Speaker 7: Hold on, I've only got a limited number of those, but I'll hand them out until they're gone.
Speaker 8: Where is the puppy? She's inside. Elector's inside. She's here with me.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm doing extra by April on chapter four, good got two months?
Speaker 1: See Oh my god, that's ugly.
Speaker 8: Hello, l assuming the sticker.
Speaker 9: Bricker House says, I want one, looking forward to him Tactical carrying the mr Ida's wrong T shirt right waiting for my aby or co accident Kate, Kate already sent me to them. If q r M had a face, that's good, that's good. If q r M had a face, that's good.
Speaker 1: T shirt, Yeah, a T shirt right there?
Speaker 2: I had a face that's good.
Speaker 7: You know, Josh is always looking for this T shirt, so that could.
Speaker 1: Be one for Josh.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Send that to uh Leah at ham Tactical dot com. Yeah, that's it. Send her that idea. Hey Todd, Todd, can you come take this call for me? Who is that? Buddy? Of mine. He's gonna help me out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, I wish are good to be there hanging out with you guys.
Speaker 2: Put them on beer coosies. Yeah, good idea, Gary, thanks for being here.
Speaker 6: Eric.
Speaker 2: You guys want to sell.
Speaker 1: Jason's here.
Speaker 8: They're doing they're currently doing the.
Speaker 1: Live stream right now Thursday night.
Speaker 6: You're talking aboudy r S.
Speaker 12: You know what they do, sures show my viewers.
Speaker 1: We created a sticker just for you, Mike. And where does this stupid website go to.
Speaker 8: A lot of good A p r S information?
Speaker 7: So nowhere a lot of good A pr S information you have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean if you're if you're here.
Speaker 6: It took time.
Speaker 1: If you're here at that don't know him.
Speaker 7: We've even got a button that you can wear pand to your shirt and we're gonna hand them out until they're gone.
Speaker 1: At Hamass. I mean that Jason I thought was my friend. This guy, this guy.
Speaker 9: I'm your friend right up until the point where you start talking about windows and androids.
Speaker 1: We're friends.
Speaker 2: We're friends, great up until that point.
Speaker 12: For life over the place to move Yeah, on the floor, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, all the wall.
Speaker 8: You know how many Porter potties there are at Ham mentioned between the buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 8: Count that and get that number of stickers made for the inside.
Speaker 1: Of every We can do that.
Speaker 8: We couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea that way. So he was in there. He was the one in there. He and Carlos were.
Speaker 8: In their last year calling Porter Potties on the air.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I am not talking to him when he's in there. Put the radio.
Speaker 12: Down right, Yeah, in the house.
Speaker 2: What's up man?
Speaker 9: Great meeting you at the photo event today. That was fun and got my new mestastic working. Thanks Mike, uh have good fun tonight from e I three JB from Southeast Ireland.
Speaker 2: Good evening. Thank you for the d X in the chat.
Speaker 1: The funniest thing for Ham Radio.
Speaker 8: That was the comment, oh I didn't see that, Okay, funniest Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'll send my laser with you to hunts fulk.
Speaker 2: Oh I see that now?
Speaker 9: Oh boy, this is the Ham version of Hatfield and McCoy.
Speaker 2: That feud will go on.
Speaker 6: For years, that's true.
Speaker 2: I hope to be there next year.
Speaker 7: I mean, both of us can't be right.
Speaker 1: Why not, so we both can't possibly be right. Mike's just wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, is wrong and it's not you.
Speaker 1: It's not me.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 9: All right, so all kinds of fun here at hamcashon twenty twenty six. Guys, it's been uh pretty it's been cloudy weather today and yesterday, but I hopes for the weekend. Sun came out today. It was nice and warm for like half hour. But we'll see all in the morning at the show. Coming by and see us if you are around and stop us if you see us walking, Yeah, definitely stop us if you see us walking, I will I probably do another I did one of these live streams on Friday night last year and just asked everybody. I passed the mic and asked everybody what their favorite thing in the show was. I'm probably gonna do that tomorrow night again, so you'll look for.
Speaker 2: Another live stream tomorrow night.
Speaker 8: I do have to cook stakes tomorrow night as well, that's true.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have to do that as well, So maybe I'll do an early live stream.
Speaker 7: Well, all these donations tonight, you're buying me a steak, right, I'll buy.
Speaker 8: A steak with those donations.
Speaker 1: Sure, ye, yeah, this.
Speaker 8: Is good, good, good material.
Speaker 2: If you're here.
Speaker 8: Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow and Saturday food about noon.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be cooking.
Speaker 9: Here at the camp site. If you want to come by and partake, you are welcome to. If you want to make a small donation, you're welcome to do.
Speaker 2: That as well.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I hope to see you tomorrow and or Saturday both hopefully. Vote Does everyone bring? Is everyone bringing stickers to these food meet ups?
Speaker 7: I say yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, if there's if there's any, I think I got a popular sticker.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's gonna be popular.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you for joining us tonight.
Speaker 1: It's all in good.
Speaker 8: Fun as uh as always, and uh we will see you tomorrow at the show or if not then tomorrow on the live stream.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 8: I got to figure out how to end this live stream because I'm doing it differently.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I could probably do it right click that button.
Speaker 8: Seventy three guys, you're like, you know.
Speaker 12: I say, this is the highly Yeah that's yeah, that's
Speaker 8: Thirteen hundred views.