Speaker 1: Hey, the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour, final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful Wednesday. Tomorrow we shall return to tackle so many other things, whatever the big issues of the day are, and Part three of the Rhodesian Bush War will continue tomorrow. Now, here's what we have on tap for this hour. Impeachment it's coming, It's already here. I'll get to that in a moment. Some horrible things and maybe wonderful things about AI we can talk about. I'm way behind on emails. I owe those to you. The Red State GOP is completely useless. All that we make fun of James carvill In so much more in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Now, the midterm elections next November. I don't have to tell you they're important. You know they're important. I'm not going to insult your intelligence. We do have to get ready for something, though, and I'm gonna try not to get frustrated with the GOP here. I'm gonna do the best I can. Remember that Democrats they impeach Donald Trump twice. Donald Trump has been impeached twice. Why previously that was so insanely rare? Why would you just do it, whether it's something we have to get about Democrats. Now, we already talked Bill Clinton's Democrat Party's gone. JFK's party is long gone. Democrats today, local, state, and federal, there are no guardrails, there are no limiting principles, and any quote moderate Democrat who even attempts to put those guardrails up gets completely steamrolled and destroyed. Meaning there's no level of insanity or evil that Democrats won't accept and eventually promote. And if you are a Democrat who attempts to speak sanity, you know you'll be destroyed. So all of them they just keep their mouths shut or they go along with it. Now, I was screaming about this when Democrats were impeaching Donald Trump twice and then we took back the House of Representatives. If you were listening back then, you remember, we have to impeach Joe Biden. He has to be impeached. He does. And the reason I said that wasn't just because he'd done about a thousand impeachable things. It was because I knew if Democrats ever took back the House of Representatives and there was a Republican president, didn't matter who it was they would impeach him. They would impeach him all the time, because there is nothing internally for them that can hold down back from all the evil crap they do. The only chance we have at holding them back is we have to do it. We have to whip the school kids back into line. Probably not the best way to put that. We have to whip the school kids back into line, because otherwise they're never going to whip themselves. And it was a tremendous failure of the low TGP to not impeach Joe Biden because the lesson the communists learned from that was we can impeach their guy all day, every day, and when they take power back, they're too scared and weak to do it back to us. Therefore, the party that had no limiting principles before somehow has fewer of them today. Why would you ever stop? If you're a Democrat, allow me to introduce you to a member of Congress, Sri tanned to Hart. Gosh, what are we doing in this country?
Speaker 2: Hello? This is Congressman ChRI Tannadar. Today I introduced articles to impeach Secretary Pete hecset for murder and conspiracy to murder and reckless and unlawful.
Speaker 1: I know you have the stones, doctor.
Speaker 2: Jones, handling of classified information since day one, Secretary Hexit.
Speaker 1: Remember when that guy fell into the crocodiles Indiana Jones and the last Temple will doom. Remember that they were fighting on the bridge, and that there was the priest guy who reached his hand into someone's heart and tore his heart out. Tell me it doesn't sound just like this.
Speaker 2: Guy has disgrace. That once proud office that he holds from his chewing orders to kill everybody on.
Speaker 1: Board is Jewish. Producer Chris makes a good point. He said he's more like one of the palace guys, and I want to take back what I said. I think he's a palace guy too. Definitely a palace guy, Chris, I should start this from the beginning. I'm gonna refrain from making any jokes. By the way, if you actually look this guy up, Shri, they say this Thandahar Tandahar. If you look him up as much of a ridiculous clown as you think, he sounds like, he looks so much worse. Let me say this one more time before I play it. I've told guys this before. Just go bald. Okay, don't die it. Guys. Listen, everyone knows I've seen billionaires Mark Cuban, I've seen you know how much money Mark Cuban has billions. He dyed his hair. It's so obvious and it looks terrible. Some guys will die it. Some guys will go for the comb over thing. And then there are guys like Shri Indiana Jones. He I think he went out and killed the biggest, fluffiest cat he could find and then skinned it and placed it on top of his head. It might be the worst two pay I've ever seen in my entire life. Anyway, back to Shri and Ianna Johnson.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is Congressman SHRII Thannadar. Today I introduced articles to impeach Secretary Pete Hesett for murder and conspiracy to murder, and reckless and unlawful mishandling of classified information. Since day one, Secretary Hexit has disgrace that once proud office that he holds from ishoeing orders.
Speaker 1: I love how he forgot the name of the office.
Speaker 2: To kill everybody on board a small boat with no evidence of any wrongdoing, to launching a follow up strike, to finish off survivors who barely clinging onto their life.
Speaker 1: What is it going to be like if Democrats hold the House of Representatives after the midterm election. It's going to be daily clown show after daily clown show after daily clown show. Because the animals have no incentive now to not They know to the low TGP will not act when they take power. They know it, and now it's emboldened them. Why do you think, why do you think we have these losers like Spencer Cox, he's the governor of Utah.
Speaker 3: I disagree with congress Woman Omark. I think she should be voted out of office. And I think I can do that without attacking her religion, or her race or her ethnic background. I think that that's really important.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh my gosh, no wonder the Communists have torn through this country with reckless abandon No wonder they act so bold all the time. In case you're wondering what he's responding to, it's this from trying to.
Speaker 4: Love this elan o'mar whatever that is. She with a little shoed it's little turban. I love her. She comes in there's nothing, but she's always complained. She comes from her country where. I mean, it's considered about the worst country in the world.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: They have no military, they have no nothing, They have no parliaments, they don't know what they hell the word parliament means they have nothing. They have no police, They police themselves. They kill each other all the time. I love it. She comes to our country and she's always complaining about the constitution allows me to do this the country we would have get her to hell out. She married her brother in order to get right, she married her brother.
Speaker 1: In response to that, the Republican governor of Utah said this.
Speaker 3: Look, I disagree with Congresswoman Omark. I think she should be voted out of office. And I think I can do that without attacking her religion, or her race.
Speaker 1: Or And this is why Sri Indiana Jones has already filed articles of impeachment. This is going to continue without ends. Now. Democrats will impeach every Republican all the time because the low TGP has proven time and time again they don't have the guts to do it. Back, Hey, master beaver Hunter, would you allow men from any foreign countries into your secret club? If so, which countries? For example, Australians would likely be a positive addition, I'm a no on the foreigners. Maybe Rhodesia. There's still some Rhodesians. Got Rhodesians around, what, Chris, some of them live here in America. If some Rhodesian men probably would be welcome. Other than that, we're not gonna have foreigners. Now, if you're a naturalized citizen of the United States of America, that's fine. But no, this is a uniquely American club. Why are you shaking your head, Chris? You don't need foreigners in there. We're not dealing with it. What, Chris, you want shri in there? Chris? You want who's allowed in? Only men? American men. I haven't worked up some of the criteria's secret. Chris can't tell you. You should just know that you're not allowed. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday, a hump day. You can email us, and you should. We love your emails Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Before I get to this insane commie white woman, before I get to AI AI ei whatever. Look, that's more advanced, Chris. You wouldn't know I'm gonna do some of these emails Hey, I heard you say the other day, thought you might be interested in adding to your vast repertoire of vocabulary. She said that means words, you say, I know what vocabulary means, snollygster. A snolly goster is a shrewd, unprincipled person, especially a politician who is guided by self interest. The interweb said it was popularized by Truman, but I don't have time to research whether that's true or not. I'm signing my name to be polite. We both know you're going to take credit for finding this word on your own, so don't bother reading my name and I will not, of course, Chris, have you ever heard of snollygoster? You know what it means. It's a shrewd, unprincipled person, especially a politician who is guided by self interest. I'm telling you I'm gonna work this word in somehow, some way, not just here, not just with you, you in conversation with somebody this week or this weekend. I'm just gonna drop it out there like it's not completely casually and see if they have the guts to call me out on it. Most people they do what I do, and you just nod along. Pretending like you understand big words. Every now and then you'll get someone Ob would do this. She'd be like, wait, what does that even mean? You made that up? Bob? Does that? By the way, speaking of OB, question just a random question hypothetically speak as she No, you know what, this is real? This is reality? You know that, Ob. She was a gymnast. Maybe you're a new listener. My wife was a gymnast, and like a really freaking good one. She was on the Canadian national team. She went to the University of Arizona full ride scholarship and made nationals all the time. Like she was really, really, really good. Okay, she has I think it's the the fiftieth anniversary of the program or something. There's some kind of gigantic gymnastics reunion coming up next year. All right, next year. It's in Tucson, Arizona, where the University of Arizona is. She has to go out there. I the boys too, We have to go with her because apparently all these gymnast chicks are bringing their husbands and their kids, and it's exactly what you would expect with a big reunion. You have to go to a gymnastics meet and she's gonna get introduced as an alumni, and there's of course a dinner here and a breakfast there in bah bah bah. Okay, Okay, I got it, I got it. I got it. She said to me this morning. This was this morning before I left. Hey, what kind of University of Arizona stuff do you want to wear to the reunion? I'm buying the boys stuff now, talking about James and Luke are sons. Thank you, Chris, that's what I said, Well, none, And she said, well, what do you mean none? I said, well, it's not my reunion, it's your reunion. I didn't go to the University of Arizona. Not only that, I don't even like the University of what Chris?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Chris brought up a good point, and it's fact, in fact, it's funny. How alike we are? I brought up that same point Jewish producer Chris said I should wear some Pima Community College attire. That only made her even angrier. She said, You're not going to wear any University of Arizona stuff. I said, it's not like I'm gonna dress like a bum. I'll be fine. I didn't go here. I'm just here for you. I don't give a crap about the university. It means nothing to me whatsoever. And then she's starts storming off and she's random and raven about how you don't even get it. And I said, I don't understand why you're mad, and she said, you know what, that's the problem. You never understand why I'm mad. I don't understand why I would wear University of Arizona stuff. It would never what am I gonna buy it? I don't want to spend money. I don't want to spend money on I would never wear it again. What is it a one time thing? Don't you start, Chris, You can't accuse me of being cheap. You know what a T shirt costs. Now you're paying twenty bucks for a T shirt, twenty twenty five bucks. I'm gonna buy a twenty five dollars And you know a T shirt wouldn't be good enough. Well, we have to look nice at dinner, you know, she'd well, you have to have a jacket or something. No, no, I'm not doing it. I'm not doing what Chris, thank you, That's exactly what I said to It's false advertising if I'm there wearing the stuff. It's stolen valor, is what it is. I look like I'm claiming I attended the university or I'm a fan of the university, and neither of those things are true. I'm not a fan. I wouldn't care if the whole university imploded tomorrow. I didn't attend. I didn't have the grades to attend. They make you take algebra and all kinds of other stuff. I had no desire to attend. I didn't even bother replying because I knew, with my dad checkered past, that I may not have gotten through this strict entrance requirements. I think I'm right here. Hi Jesse the snake King Kelly tried dipping cheese puffs in French onion dip. You know, I bet that's legit. She said, Do you prefer puffs or crunchy? Totally depends if the puff. The puff has to be kind of melt in your mouth. It really has to be melting your mouth. In Ohio. That a great brand. I can't find it anywhere else. Snyder's. Maybe they've expanded more, but Snyder's does great salt and vinegar chips. They do a great cheese puff, So it's got to be like that. Then she says, I'm the girl version of you. I want to be in the Secret Club. Can girls take some sort of tests to get in? Sure, lady, I'll tell you what. Come, sit in the same room with us and sit there silently for ten minutes and see if you can do it. If you can get through that brutal qualification process, then you can join. I mean, not a word, not a word, not an opinion on anything, nothing, Just sit there silently for ten minutes. So don't even bother showing up. All right, don't even bother showing up. A little AI talk Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Wednesday. If you miss any part of our show, the beginning, the middle, the history part of it, the Rhodesian bush wore, any part of it, you can download it on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes, and do remember we do get your emails. We love your emails, but we get your emails yelling and screaming when your local affiliate, if they do so, turn the show off. Maybe they don't carry all three hours. Maybe you know a basketball game comes on. Something like that. Listen, that's what the podcast is for. In case you miss some of it or the iHeartRadio app is free. There's no charge for any of this. You can download the iHeartRadio app. This is what my mom does. You can listen to any affiliate. It's country wide. If your affiliate cuts it off and you want to hear more live, you can hear the whole thing live every night, all the time, and you never have to stress about it. All right, Just the reminder now, AI we talk about it a lot, artificial intelligence, because there's so much scary stuff about it out there, potentially scary stuff. We don't know. No one knows where it's going to go. You hear Elon Musk saying things like this, and you say, uh oh, in.
Speaker 5: The long term way will things end up long term? I don't know what long term is. Maybe it's ten twenty years or something like that. For me, that's long term.
Speaker 1: My prediction is.
Speaker 5: That work will be optional optional optional, So we'll take that. Yeah, I mean, it'll be like playing sports or a video game or something like that. If you want to work, you know, in the same way like you can you can go to the store and just buy some vegetables, or you could grow vegetables in your backyard. It's much harder to grow vegetable vegetables in your backyard, but some people still do it because.
Speaker 1: They like growing growing vegetables. That will be what work is like optional.
Speaker 5: My guess is, And if you go out long enough, assuming there's a continued improvement in AI and robotics, which seems likely, the money will will stop being relevant at some point in the future.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's horrific, And that's the smartest man on the planet. There are all kinds of very very smart people working on AI for major US AI companies, all competing with each other, all advancing. They're talking about AI being able to diagnose cancer, perform surgeries. Well, it's the things they say it might be, might be excuse me, might be able to do one day, or frightening. Okay, we got that. Let me read you a headline here. McDonald's polls quote creepy AI Christmas ad after viewer backlash. That's from the New York Post. So here's what happened. In case you didn't know McDonald's. Yes, you know, the burgers fries. Big Max McDonald's decided to try something they wanted a TV commercial. Of course, every major brand does, Well, it's not cheap to produce a TV commercial. You probably are aware of that, you know, even even TV commercials, even that thirty second one, you see, that's a multimillion dollar budget. Directors, actors, the works, the locations permitting. It's a it's not an overnight process to film a commercial. Most of them anyway, corporations they're thinking about AI two, and what are they thinking? Well, what cost savings? If I was going to have to spend three million dollars to produce a nice Christmas ad and I can instead fifty grand on some AI tech and have AI make a commercial, well that looks good on the bottom line, right, And of course AI has advanced so much that it's hard, at least for me, Old Jesse. It's hard for me to tell what is AI and what isn't. I've already been fooled before. So McDonald's made the decision, Hey, let's have them make a Christmas ad meaning AI. They made one. They put it out online. It was rejected so savagely by people who watched it. They pulled the ad after three days. They didn't just hide their heads about it. The backlash was so severe. People said, what is this crap, Get this out of here. My hope is, I know AI is going to be part of our future. I know, I know it is going to cost some people their jobs, maybe me. I mean right, I don't know. I don't know. I understand that, but I feel like human beings will reject it when it goes too far. I'm not going to say it's not gonna do good, not gonna say it's not gonna do bad. I know all these things are still to come. I get that. But human beings instinctively know they are made by God to be physically with each other. They're made by God the way to work. You know, you were made to work. You're supposed to work even when you retire. Right, you may not get paid an actual job, but you still have to do something. My dad retired from work in construction, and he worked just as long and just as hard as there was no money coming in anymore. He's pounding fence posts, he's digging out creek stuff. It's you have to work otherwise you die. You have to maybe you volunteer at the church or whatever. Human beings have to work. They have to interact with each other, and if something comes along that says no more need for that. No, no, no, no, no, no no. Strap yourself into a chair. No, you don't ever have to talk to another human being again. It will do damage. But eventually human beings will rise up and say no. There's a lot of talk in the creative world Hollywood, especially Hollywood music. From what I understand, and I may have this headline wrong, so don't quote me on this, but I think the number one Christian or country song in America was some brand was an Ai song. AI came up with it. Ai sang it. I know it'll do things like that, and the creative world is very worried about that. I think. In the end, though, human beings are going to desire things that come from other human beings as long as they don't come from Shri Indiana Jones.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is congress Manchuri Tanadar. Today I introduced articles to impeach Secretary Pete Hextt for murder and conspiracy to murder and reckless and unlawful mishandling of classified information.
Speaker 1: How do these people get elected in the United States of America. Isn't that so embarrassing? Because, let's be frank, he represents his district. These are representatives they're elect did to represent their area in Washington, DC. That's the ugly part of it. Look the Jasmine Crockett stuff. We might we make fun of her. No, I'm not going to play her. Right now, she reflects accurately her district. What a frigging place to be, all right, So I want you to listen to something I swear on my life. Her name is really Ursula. Ursula Vaughan der Leyan. How's Europe doing with all these new imports? What's the plan?
Speaker 6: And therefore, we must open more safe, safe pathways, legal pathways to Europe. We must create more bridges between our continents. We must make sure that people can find a job where their talent is needed, match the skills, bring skills across our borders. And this is at the heart of our new Talent partnership, which offer work roots to Europe. We have just agreed.
Speaker 1: Just know that as you look around in horror as your country has been handed over to foreigners in Europe, they're watching, and they're doubling and tripling down you and I. In our lifetime, we are going to watch Europe fall completely and it's going to be really sad, but it's going to be extremely educational. It is The Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Wednesday, a hump Day. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also, do remember that the liberal white woman is the most vicious, violent, destructive creature on planet Earth. No other animal comes close.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be honest.
Speaker 8: I don't feel good about being white every day for a lot of reasons, because it's a point of privilege that I get to move through the world in a way that so many of my other colleagues and friends and family members of the community don't get the privilege to do.
Speaker 7: I'm and I'm just a female, but just a woman, just a white woman. If I was a white man, I would be functioning from a point of an even greater privilege. I think we're missing an opportunity when kids, When kids have a moment to reflect about how the color of their skin does and does not allow them to move through the world, it's running running to them and trying to stifle that and trying to say you shouldn't feel bad, So we don't want to we don't want to ever expose you to something that is going to make you have to pause and have maybe some internal feelings. It's a missed opportunity for some really good dialogue.
Speaker 1: She's in the state legislature in Kentucky and she wants your white kid to be scolded about how racist and privileged they are in school headline. Netflix kids shows are flooded with LGBTQ themes. Not to get too serious at the end of a show, and we're not going to. But they are after your children. And if you are a kid listening to me right now, they are after you. And they do not want to help you. They want to hurt you badly. They are trying to hurt you and break your mind, break your body, break your confidence, and break your very soul because once you are broken, they will recruit you into their sick, demonic religion and use you to hurt other people. That is how these people think. It's why they do what they do. Believe me, you're about to see even more of it with the Rhodesian bush Wars stuff. I haven't introduced the commis yet, but the comedies get here tomorrow and soulless, evil, monstrous, don't ever allow these people to educate your children where you can vote them out of office, and never sit and think that they are just naive. They're just well. I mean, if I could just talk to her, there's no talking to this woman. This woman is a destroyer and if she is able to, she will destroy your children. She's trying to destroy your children. In fact, that's just a nice start. If she could, she would destroy your entire country, burn down your house, destroy your business, lock you up, or kill you. I know, she just sounds like the standard naive liberal white woman. Don't let these demons put those masks off and let that soften your stance on them. These people are straight up evil.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 8: I don't feel good about being white every day for a lot of reasons because it demonic.
Speaker 1: Demonic Ontario man charged with assault using a snowblower. You have any idea how much I wanted a snowblower when I was a kid. We didn't have the money, so I have actually never owned a snowblower. We moved to Montana when I was ten years old, and Montana gets gigantic amounts of snow, especially where I lived in Bozeman. They just get tons of snow, and surrounded by mountains, there's snow and snow drifts. And all we had were snow shovels. And my dad would wake me up in the morning and if it was if it snowed the night before, because you couldn't get out of the driveway. You had to shove the driveway. He would wake me up two hours before school. Put your clothes on. Boy, got a shelvel the driveway out there, shoveling hours before school. What Chris said, It took two hours to clear the driveway. Buddy, you don't live well. We lived in ten houses in ten years, remember, because we were buying and flipping them trying to make money. Some driveways were five hundred feet but more it's Montana. Everything is in some cookie cutter subdivision like so many people were used to. And these aren't nice homes. These weren't like nice homes. We had some driveways that were shorter, of course, some were even longer. And there's nobody coming to help you. We couldn't afford to pay someone to plow it. We couldn't afford a snowblower. It was you in a snowshovel and that's it, and you're just shoveling and shoveling and shoveling. Look, that's kind of stuff makes a man out of you, right, and it's kind of experienced. In the end, looking back, you're you're happy you got through it. But man, I remember we'd be on the way to school and you'd look and you'd see someone with a snowblower. Have you ever ever seen someone with a snowblower and been filled with jealousy? I have. I used to look out and me, oh, I would give anything. I wonder if he'd let me borrow it.
Speaker 3: And now here's a headline, but oh, you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Canada launches one point two billion dollar push to attract talent as the US charges one hundred thousand dollars fee for h one B visas. Canada is falling so incredibly fast, and our Canadian friends up. It breaks my heart when I hear from the people I know in Canada. I know we have a bunch of people listening right now. Maybe you're in Canada. I'm sorry, get here if you can, Canucks, I actually do love you, man, crashes stolen. BMW claims he teleported into it. If I ever get arrested for something stupid, and I hope I don't, I hope in that moment I come up with a really cool excuse, you might as well sell it. At that point, activist judges overruled Trump judges green light Hagsath's ban on military dudes in dresses. Just a reminder that the Communists put into place judges that tried to tell the Secretary of War that trannies got to remain in the United States military. That's how sick the other side is warlord terror and taxpayer theft. Somali's scheme allegedly builds millions from made medicaid to fund a foreign army. You cannot mass import foreigners from one of the most wretched, corrupt countries on the planet where everyone steals all the time, and get anything but massive fraud and corruption. Here, let's start denaturalizing, deporting, and getting foreigners in mass out of the United States of America. We shall return tomorrow. We'll tackle all the news of the day. There's an outside chance we invade Venezuela while we're sleeping in more Rhodesian bush war all right, that's all.