Speaker 1: The weird things happened in.
Speaker 2: The weird weird weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh little prayer real quick? Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, in the name of Jesus, give us information. Let us all speak about things tonight that's going to benefit the collective and bring a sense of not only urgency, but like fire under humanities, a sense of unity and peace. And let us inspire people to do good things with their lives, like get off drugs, like treat people around them with respect and remember that they're human like above all else. Like we're just humans trying to figure it out. So I think the best thing that we could do is just call on Jesus to be like, hey, dude, bring some some comfort to humanity and glue them back together, because the fucking cracks are like it's in, but this shit's broken the name of Jesus. Amen, that's one of the.
Speaker 1: Best prayers I've ever heard. Do you mind if I take that?
Speaker 4: If we release that SoundBite out to our community before your episode airs?
Speaker 3: No, you do everything.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just start it there? You were recording that, right? Yeah? Are you cool? If we keep that?
Speaker 3: You guys, keep anything you want.
Speaker 1: That was an amazing prayer. Welcome with it, so everybody, that was incredible. That is a hard act to follow, and I'm sorry that I have to be the serious, tough guy, but there are three things that I want to throw out there real quick. I'm just doing my due diligence. Follow us on. I'm gonna keep it brief because that prayer was amazing. Bloods so said so our instagram uh bletso said so dot com our website Patreon dot com slash bletso said so our Patreon enough said about that. Today we have Adam with us, this amazing human being, and we're gonna get to that in a minute. How we met because it's really wild and it blew my mind. But I just wanted to remind you guys that I'm your host, Ryan Bledsoe. We have our one and only Alex, who has been with us since day one. You can assure yourself. I hate when you do that.
Speaker 3: Ah, what's up, pamp.
Speaker 1: And then before we get too deep into it, I wanted to show this little number real quick. I guess you can't really see it, can you, Adam, I am bestowing you with this sacred gift. This is this is a shiny collector's item. I'm gonna show it a little closer here in a second. This is a here I'll toss to Alex and then he'll toss back. This is a the last ever print of this. We will do the twoenty twenty five exclusive Skywatcher Club pen. There will never be any more of these in print ever again. And anyway, you can toss it back now. So this is yours, pimp.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, rather, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling, man?
Speaker 3: You know it's funny. I'm I'm not like nervous on a camera. But the second that we started getting into it after the prayer, a little wave of butterflies stomach, which is good. Yeah, I need a little Russian life.
Speaker 1: It's excitement.
Speaker 3: It is excitement.
Speaker 1: It's not nervous. Love, you're good man. I get nervous every time we record because it's it's a pressure. It's like, oh wow, I've got to like entertain people.
Speaker 3: But this is nice. This has a great weight to it. It feels very This is like us. This is a serious pin.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it, dude, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We like collectors out and stuff. Hey, before we get too deep, into conversation because I think it'd be really cool if you and Alex kind of rift about how y'all met. But let's just drop your socials real quick, because sometimes I tend to forget. Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I am the artist formerly known as Third Eye Opener Adam Art on social media fifty Shades of Consciousness the Chemical Shaman, and my podcast is fifty Shades of Consciousness podcast. The Chemical Shaman is my brand, and fifty Shades of Consciousness is the alias that I go by these days on Instagram, and I think I'm Third Eye Opener still on YouTube if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: You have a podcast.
Speaker 3: I do have a podcast.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: It's it's just me with a little microphone, just kind of dicking around.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's, you know what. I've tried to bring like a different version of me to the podcast, so it's more a little more grounded, and I try to not swear, and I try to just be a little more professional and take deep breaths, and I speak slower with a lower voice as opposed to like on my page where I'm all passionate and animated. The podcast, I'd like to really unify people and the pages I use to kind of break people down and build them back up.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's a weird thing that I do, just kind of naturally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like alchemy, some form of alchemy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know what I'm doing in any area of anything I do. Everything's intuitive.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's incredible, dude.
Speaker 3: It's a weird way to be, but it works.
Speaker 1: You have an awesome vibe. So we've known each other for like three weeks.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, and oil on that twice. Yeah, I think crazy.
Speaker 1: Do y'all want to go into that because this, Yeah, I don't mind.
Speaker 4: So I I've been following at A for definitely, like ten years now. If I have to pinpoint it, I want to say sometime around two thousand and fifteen, twenty sixteen. Seriously, you know this was high school Alex diving deep into rabbit holes, getting super into conspiracy. If you've been following the show a long time, especially in the early days, I didn't even know you about me. This is pre Ryan, so you could It's not a far stretch to say that Adam played a very pivotal role in my life to get me to Ryan because I was going down these rabbit holes. And then I get connected on Third Eye Opener on Instagram and I begin watching and I'm just like, man, you.
Speaker 1: Know, that guy's really interesting. That guy's really cool.
Speaker 4: And it was always just one of those Internet celebrity people like, oh, you know, he's out in the world doing his thing. I'm here doing my thing. We'll never get to meet. And his account changed and he had problems with the banning and stuff. And then I found him again recently on fifty Shades of Consciousness, and I remember looking at one of his posts and I said, I'm going to run into him.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 4: And about two weeks later, me and Ryan are doing an event.
Speaker 1: Wait but didn't you message him? Oh yeah, Oh that was back in the day.
Speaker 4: I've got some crystals and some stickers from you.
Speaker 1: Is this who you bought the crystals from? Yeah? Yeah, yeah? Was that? Since I've been in the picture, I feel like I remember this. No, No, the.
Speaker 4: Crystals I bought. Some of the crystals were just Etsy people. That's probably what you're thinking of. But I specifically purchased crystals from him from his story.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I left mine downstairs so he did. He brought us gifts, some amazing crystals. So it was about a week before this, and maybe three weeks before I met you. You posted something. You reposted something from someone that had to do with Ryan's story. You didn't send that I did.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I didn't send you that.
Speaker 3: You organically Oh wow, I thought you sent me that and I reposted it. No, what are the fucking out of that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: So you So this came across my feed and so then I just like spam texted you, like you have to listen to our show, like this is this is the family, Like I've been there. So I sent you the link. I'm just all stoked about it, right, And then I kind of like chill you responded to me. We chatted just back and forth, like I wasn't expecting a response to that.
Speaker 3: Respond That's like my thing. Every single message I've ever gotten, I respond to.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's actually very honorable of you.
Speaker 3: People need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's so it's a good thing to do.
Speaker 4: So then after that, I said, I'm going to meet this guy. This was about two weeks and then two weeks me and Ryan are doing an event. I'm standing around talking to some people on the street. Here comes at him walking down. He's got just incredible vibe and immediately I saw him and I'm like, and so I kind of sat there because you walked right by the tent, and I was like, man, I wonder if he's gonna notice, because I just sent you the link, and so I gave you a second to see if you'd noticed. And you kept walking and I was like, okay.
Speaker 1: And the table says the UFO of God yeaheah. So I'm like, I'm that right. But he I could see why he was thinking. I wonder if he'll catch on. Yeah, yeah, well you had your headphones in. You were vibe.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, you're doing your thing. So I like power walk to cut you off. And I feel like this isn't how it happened, but I feel like I grabbed you on the shoulders and I was like, like I've been looking for you man, Like, oh my gosh, it's so nice to meet you. And then I immediately start shaking, like I've met a celebrity. I was shaking, and uh, it's never happened to me. We've had some really cool people in the studio. We've had some really cool people on our show. I've never once felt starstruck by everybody we have.
Speaker 1: I really never does yea ryands I have.
Speaker 3: My own home.
Speaker 4: But dude, and I'm talking to Adam and I'm like this anyway, we hit it off.
Speaker 1: I introduce him to Ryan. We're hanging out. Next thing we know we're here. You know what was crazy about that is you know we're working the event, right, and I just I just look out and I see Alex talking to you for It's got to be at least an hour, right, I mean, you guys were like talking for a long Yeah. I bought him a book and then and then he was like, let me get in line so Chris can sign it. Yeah, I miss I missed all of that because I was behind the booth talking to people. I was chilling. I was sitting in a chair and I just kept glancing over just to you know, I'm always checking the vibe. And you and Alex, I swear you guys were locked in a conversation for at least an hour. And You're in this big brown fur coat and I'm like, oh wow.
Speaker 3: I was in the coyote with the long one.
Speaker 1: I think you look like Craven from Spider Man. Dude, Oh, that that's beaver. That's a great really.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 1: I love the vibe you bring with the fur coats.
Speaker 3: It's really cool. It's it's like it makes me huggable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't want to pet me. It's shamanistic to me.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: It's to me, it's power.
Speaker 3: And when people say they like it, you know what I do, I tell them, all right, the rule is now you got to touch it. So right now, like this coat. Right, there's probably around seven thousand and eight thousand people that have pet it.
Speaker 1: Can I pet it? Yeah? What is it? It's me mink, white mink. Oh yeah, it's soft man, it's really nice like pet and nodin.
Speaker 3: So I like to like, I love animals. I love nature so much. I collect roadkill. I turn it into thanks bro. I turn it into jewelry and stuff like this this bracelet, for example. I found this uh snake snake, yeah, on the side of the road, and I just tanned it, turned it in the leather and took off the crappy fake exterior of that brass ring. And that is very yeah, hodgepodge it together. I made all this jewelry too, very cool, dude, all my malas and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's sick.
Speaker 3: Actually my ex made this.
Speaker 1: But hey, who's counting my earrings?
Speaker 3: Like these are cool too. Yeah. I superglued this one to my ear. It's actually stuck in now because I had to super glue it before.
Speaker 1: It a gauge, like a crystal gauge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh boy, that's sick. Oh don't take it, Okay, it's out. Yeah, look at that. How cool is that?
Speaker 1: You get the glue on my hands and I try now it's all stuck in my ear. What stone is this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Very cool dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't sell these or anything. I just like I like having unique jewelry. People compliment it all the time and obviously brings some joy into their life.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, man, you have this magnetic field. So so back to the story, right, I see you in Alex talking for like an hour, and I'm like, who's this character he's talking to. I'm really interested. You know, you've got like this, you know, crystal bling, which I'm all about. I love, you know, I love crystals and stuff I used to wear, you know, uh, bracelets and necklace. I just I'm so minimalist. With my body. I don't even like wearing shoes, you know what I mean, So I tend to not wear things too much. But I I just I'm like, I've got to meet this guy, right, And then you make your way through and Alex tells me the story and I get to talking to you guys and kind of see what what's happened here, Like, oh wow, uh, this is Alex's Dakota went moment where you know, he's been following this guy for a long time. I had been following, you know, my friend Dakota for the same amount of times, basically like twelve years. And then we met, and then you guys meet, and it was just so many things converging at once. I was like, dude, you got to come on our podcast right there. Yeah, and here we are. We're friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeah, yeah, Doug, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's weird. Right. So I get the sense, and I think Alex knows a lot more too, because he's been following you for like ten years. But I get the sense that there's a lot of stories.
Speaker 3: Here that you have to share a lot of stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do we even begin, Alex, do you want to lead us into.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, So my question right is, and me, let me just say this correctly because and I don't mean any offense by.
Speaker 3: This, I will literally anything.
Speaker 4: You're extremely unique, yes, and your life is extremely unique, especially from the outside perspective. So I just want to know, like as much d tell as you want to give, but like, how do we get here?
Speaker 3: Is it ten ten right now? Is it say ten ten?
Speaker 1: O the clock?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool, as you said that it was actually nine eleven though even better since is the beginning cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah? In my head, I'm just doing the numbers. Nine to eleven equals ten ten, doesn't it nine plus one plus? Yeah? No? No, no, no, no, sorry, no, no, no, that's a weird Okay, I went on a tangent there. So how did this begin? That's the question, all right. There's two two stories that go into that. At some point I was working I graduated Colin I didn't actually graduate, got kicked out, but I was working in New York City as a cook at a restaurant out in Queen's somebody else I would say chef, but since people will fact check this, it was actually a cook. I'm a lousy chef. But I was working as a cook in this restaurant. I had gone to culinary school. It did good until my test and I got kicked out because I fell asleep on heroin in the bathroom. And that's all another story. We'll we'll get to that. Oh craziness. There was this restaurant working went home one day. I didn't have any thing on my mind, and for the first time I was really sober. I was really relaxed, and I just laid down on my bed and I fell asleep. But it wasn't asleep. I went into like astral you know, you know when you're falling asleep and your body starts getting little tickles, yes, okay, and you ignore them. If you ignore them, you get into this astral plane, and depending on your state of frequency, you end up you end up either going into the high astral or the low astral, where things really gnarly happen and get grab by demons. You have a demon standing by your bed or whatever nonsense is happening, Like sleep Press is somewhere that sleep prossis. Yeah, yeah, the same thing happens in the angelic realm. You have to just lay there flat and your body will send signals that it wants to go to dream And if you can keep your mind awake and let your body go to sleep, you'll end up in astral where you have like full control over your dreams. Your soul leaves your body, and your light body leaves your body, and you get to travel around. You're attached this little silver core that tethers you back to the reality.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question real quick? This is just unbelievable. Have you ever heard of them in Roe Institute?
Speaker 3: I love them Monroe Interestude, So, doctor bab Moreau is a.
Speaker 1: But but Okay, I just had to because you said mind awake, body asleep. Are you aware how that's related to that? Okay?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, that's incredible. How do we just stumble into this? I'm actually a trainer with them.
Speaker 3: Are you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They have an amazing program. I have their app oh expand yeah, no way, it was a small world, great app.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's incredible synchronicity, so that they have a whole program for this. Yeahbout going out of body with like your mind awake.
Speaker 3: It's easier than people think. People make it so complicated. So basically, if you were God, if you were God and you wanted people to be able to access heaven. What is the one thing that you would keep out of heaven? What is the one thing that we leave on earth when we leave here, aside from our.
Speaker 1: Body, money and stuff, the ego? Oh, we leave the ego. So to get into high astral you have to just drop fear. So you can if you can get past those two people calling what sleep demons or astral demons or whatever. There's all kinds of words for them, whatever, those nasty, dark, shadowy figures are that grab you and beat you out, because they've physically assaulted me before.
Speaker 3: It's extremely uncomfortable in the real world. I was injured from incidents with these things, and this isn't something I do commonly, and it's usually by accident. But if you can get past them with the name like I use Jesus, you can use whatever you want. But for me, Jesus is always enough. So it's wrong, it's powerful. It has weight here and it has weight there. So whether Jesus is a man and walk there totally irrelevant to me. The fact of the matter is human collective consciousness makes that concept valuable facts. Yeah, so you can leave all the other stuff behind it is the way the truth in life. It's very real. Whatever it is, God would keep fear out of heaven. But if you can let go of that and get past those sleep demons or whatever they are, you go into high astral And that's that's basically the gates of heaven are guarded with angels, and that is a very real Those angels that we perceive as demons are actually just protecting heaven from fear. Wow wow cool right, Yes, that means we all have power to get there. We just got to like know that we have power in Christ to get past those monsters. Yeah, and they're real, they're monster, they're very evil.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: If I get sober, dude, I'm plagued by those things. Like every time I get really sober and like do fasting and really try to clean my life up, I am attacked viciously in the sleep cycles. It is. It's horrible. It's a plague. And that's why a lot of people, I think, don't get sober. They're not able to face that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Fine, interesting, you you're you're you're bringing into a lot of questions. But let me back up because I I kind of interrupted your train of thought because I was asking you a question as it pertained to the in roal Stu. But you were telling a story, and I feel like you were telling about how you would you would lay in. I believe you were going to start telling the story of how you awoke.
Speaker 3: I laid down. I was sober that day. I didn't have much in my mind. I just laid back on my bed and I fell asleep, but not asleep. This is the first time I ever went out astral, which again I don't do a lot, but I know how, and this accidentally happened and I was shown I was taken to this reality where not even a reality, it was a I had a vision, for lack of better words, and I could see time. I could see how time worked, and time was this terroidal field of energy with intersecting lines where everything existed and nothing existed, and based on your vibration and frequency, you would end up in the timeline that you chose to go to, not chose, but that you vibrated to. So it was basically showing me I had infinite possibilities in my life, and I was like stuck working a job I didn't like. I didn't have a lot of money, I wasn't dating the most desirable person at the time. It was just a basic life. It was like I was settling. I knew I was settling.
Speaker 1: You were bored.
Speaker 3: I was super bored, dude, And I shouldn't be sitting still, Like, I've got a lot to offer the world. I've got a lot to offer myself through the world. Yeah, I don't like sitting still. So now, when I explain time to people, I say, there's this infinite stack of papers, and you can each one is slightly different. You can choose any reality you want. Each paper is slightly different reality, and it spirals through infinity, and based on your vibration, you attract one piece of paper and then you just pull it out and that's your reality that you're in. And each moment from now to now to now, you vibrate to a different reality, either better or worse, fear or love.
Speaker 1: You know this makes perfect sense. I hope so it does.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty easy way to explain time. I mean, I think I don't know when people complain about their life. It's like you could literally sit in fast for three days and change your life without actually lifting a finger.
Speaker 1: Yeah you could. It's true.
Speaker 3: You would be in a different And the thing about it is you better the lives of everybody around you when you better your own life just by fasting, just by praying, by meditating. The prayer is asking, and meditating is listening, like getting the answers interesting, and yeah, and like yoga is basically just moving your body in a way that gets it able to be in a prayer state or a meditating state. But yeah, you change the reality every time you make another decision or every time you abstain from a decision. So after I was shown how time worked, I was like, you know what, fuck this? What am I doing with my life? So I'm I'm going to go find something to do. So I applied to a woofing, a woofing website or something. I went on a woofing website the Worldwide Organization of Organic Farmers and it's a work exchange program, and I went to Hawaii. I had applied to this. It's a tantric retreat in Maui, and I applied with the girl I was dating at the time. Her name was Corinne, and we were the first couple to be accepted into the woofing team. So they'd always brought one person or another, never two people at the same time. It's a TANGI critreat. You'd think there'd be a lot of bonum, right, so you don't want to have somebody trying to garden your garden while you're fucking all the time. Doesn't work. But I ended up getting out there and stayed for about two years, and it was amazing. It was. I learned so much about farming and so much about tantra and breathing practices. My spirituality really went through the roof at that place, and it was the first time I was free from life. I wasn't being plagued anymore. I was. I was enjoying life when I got there. Man, the place I had to stay this little hut at the bottom of this hill in a really dark, damp, moldy like a wark hut. It was so bad. It had a sheet on the ceiling and an arch ceiling, and the spiders behind that thing were like this, like they were massive. Trying to go to bed at night was just horrible, Like I would it's like the astral demons, Yeah, only they were in my room and in my ceiling, regardless of me being awake. Erse sleep and it was terrifying. They would crawl out of the sheet sometimes like while I was sleeping and I'd see them that nightmare. It was a nightmare. And that just got me ready for what came later down the road in South and Central America, because the shit I've seen down there is like but anyway, I spent about two years learning about It's like tantra. We think sex, we think sacred sex, but it's really not. It's like, it's the art of love and breathing and how that can affect your your avatar and your relationships. It's the art of intimacy. It's a beautiful thing. It's very misunderstood that those spiritual pages online make it seem like something it's not. It's like a bunch of people dressed in white, very pretentious mommy and Daddy's money doing all this weird like slopping around on the floor and.
Speaker 1: I'm like yeah, and they have their hand over their crotch and they're like yeah, they're like, oh, why do they do it?
Speaker 3: Really ruining a good thing? Yeah, It's like that turns me off so much. If I didn't know what it was, I would never want to do it. It's a horrible thing they're doing to this movement. The same thing happened to the Ayahuasca movement.
Speaker 1: The spiritual like what happens to every movement.
Speaker 3: Every movement gets invaded by these perverted conds.
Speaker 1: I could go on and on about the UFO movement, but I'm just gonna spare you.
Speaker 3: Luckily, that one was weird from the start. Yeah, true, which is great. Yeah, you didn't have the bar was already Like, it's a weird movement. It's just a lot of it attracts.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, dude, it's weird. I was thrown into it as a child. I didn't choose this.
Speaker 3: Well, Luckily, your dad is on the Angel side of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that that's more like the Jesus side of the UFO movement, which is even weirder, which is amazingly weird. I mean, that's the side I would want to be on if I was on the UFO side, because at least it's got without Christ. To me, it's like things get real messed up, real fast. And I'm happy that your dad is led by divine intelligence. That's a beautiful thing. Like I'm honored to know he's a good guy. Yeah, and he's got a story. I was listening to the to the podcast he did a Sean Ryan on the way over here and for the last two days, and he's got a great story. I didn't realize he was shot as a kid and got lit on fire by that. What is pontiac transiam or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andy fell into a fire when he was He's died many times there with the ND Yeah, we'll get into that because there's really something in there.
Speaker 3: And basically, during this time I was in Hawaii, I started my pages that people started following, like Alex, and that's where Third Eye Opener originated. I'd already had it, but this is where it really developed because I had the time, and that's when I started really finding myself and figuring out just the important things in life, which is community, Christ, God, the universe, nature, Like, dude, how important is nature? And we don't even give it a thank you? Like the animals die so we can live. We're just not going to acknowledge that a cow has no defenses. It's like legit here for us, and we don't even say thank you. We've become so disconnected from the things that matter, each other, nature, God? What could be more important than those things? They're manifestations of divine intelligence, and like God communicates with us through natures and men and women. But it's like humankind is. It's in everything. Like if you can't see God in all, then can you see God at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's an important thing that we've just for sure. That's a really good way to put it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, turn over a stone and you will find me there. Split wood in half and you will find me there.
Speaker 3: It's there. It's like it's all encoded into everything too. The blueprint of God, this Fibonacci spiral, the golden ratio pie, They're in everything. You can't avoid them. Yeah, and yet people want to talk about the weather. How's the weather gym? I don't know, fucking check outside? You got windows, broh. It's like, what are you asking you for? You need your phone for that. We're so disconnected, like googling what is the weather? Like guilty the same, same, same. I mean to know down the road. It's like, you know, three hours from now, I don't know what it's going to be. Like do I need to bring a jacket? Maybe? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Should I wear my beaver or my mink.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a good question. That's I find myself asking that a lot.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: I've got sixteen four coats now really yeah, They're all vintage. They all have a story behind them, and most of them are gifts. Between the sixteen and some of them are very kingly full length, really nice, dude. And between the sixteen, I think I've paid six hundred dollars total, no way over six years.
Speaker 1: I think at least one would be that easy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have a red squirrel coat from Russia. Somebody gifted it to me. I guess i'd help their mom stop drinking or something. This is the thing you don't even know when you help people do stuff because I don't count. I don't pay any attention. If people message me, I'm happy to help them every time. It's an honor to be able to be of service for people, especially people that are lost. Like I had no idea. I had no idea what was going on. When I woke up, I was terrified and there was nobody to ask. I felt very alone. Everybody I did ask told me I was crazy, right, And like I'm a bit crazy, Yeah, Like I'm not ever going to deny that I love being a bit crazy.
Speaker 1: I think all of us who wake up and make it to the other side and realize, you know, what's what, I think, we're all a bit crazy totally, you know in some way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're the leaders, man and genius is always mistaken as crazy by stupid people. I mean, look at the people we've chosen to lead our society right now. It's like we have the most muggly people out there, Like, dude, what a Polosi or Elon Musk are, Like everybody that we've chosen, Mark Zuckerberg. They're all people that I wouldn't choose them to lead me personally. Why are we putting them in positions of power? So if we find the power inside of ourselves, we're no longer fit to be ruled. So we always look crazy. Yeah, and that's good, I think, because we're actually natural born leaders. Like if the power went out tomorrow, I had a skin tan hunt, I had a fish I had to survive. I know how to protect myself the people around me, and I don't really I don't really give a shit what you believe, how you dress, what you look like, None of it matters to me, I love you the same. I'm probably not going to like you like it's a miracle the three of us get along, like. I'm pretty all are great guys. You're very like genuine souls average society. I don't really have to like I just have to lead, and just leading is just being authentic. And it's really not that hard. If you're just being you and people want to follow you to find out how they can be them. What's a greater honor than that?
Speaker 1: Honestly, you know, I've honestly never thought about it like that.
Speaker 3: How do you think about it?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's true. I think that's something that I've always tried to be without putting it into that exact phrasing, like just being radically authentically myself. But I always thought about it because I'm not going to let them control me. I'm not going to let them tell me who I can or can't be. No, but you're right, you being yourself one hundred percent authentically is being a leader because you're showing other people. It's just changing your mindset.
Speaker 3: That's all it takes.
Speaker 1: It's changing your mindset. It's showing people how to be yourself, which is showing them how to be themselves.
Speaker 3: And lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of a gazelle. Yeah, it's not sitting there thinking, oh my god, I wonder what they think about me. And most people are so narcissistic that they're never going to think about you. They think they're worried about you. They're sitting there stuck in their own bubble. They're so preoccupied with their human condition. It's true, they don't have time to think about what you're doing. Unless you show them a way of life that is superior to theirs in one way or another, then they'll follow you. Then they'll start to take on your traits, you know, show them something that gives them. It's not the bar Is Solo. These days, nobody wants to be doing what they're doing. None of us can afford anything. Even the successful ones are screwed. It's like it doesn't take much to show people the better way. So if you can embody your authentic vibes, people will follow suit and start to embody theirs. And that's really the answer to humanity's crisis. People do what everybody else does. Oh, we've always done it this way, but it never worked. People are sicker than they've ever been, They're weaker than they've ever been. We're angry, violent, bingo. Yes, society's breaking depress and it's a beautiful time for a rebirth and we're seeing it like we're alive for the biggest transition in human history that we're aware of. It's a glorious time to your life. All be it painful, you know, we get to show we get to show society what we're made of.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like to think about it as the age of Aquarius, you know, like we're living to see that change into the age of Aquarius. I think we're gonna sort of return to are you big into the Atlantis stuff?
Speaker 3: I love it? Yeah, Yeah, I have a past life. I mean we all have.
Speaker 1: Every love to hear that. Yeah, but most people don't know about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So in the sense of linear time, because time is not linear, it's not a to c it's always be, it's always now and through the now. Like I said before, we have this infinite sheets of paper to choose from. But in the sense of linear time, we've been everything that there is to be, and in the now we've been everything that there is to be. So I have I have this memory of Atlantis. There was a group of people that came there. They disrupted our way of life. Long story short, I believe it went to war with another nation. I think I think that continent's gone now. I'm pretty sure it was Lemuria. We got manipulated by these beings that I believe came from Mars. It was about it's about sixty thousand years ago, something like that, and then about fourteen thousand years ago we sank and all of our people that were worth anything escaped then went over to start Egypt and they started.
Speaker 1: The Tibet in India, and.
Speaker 3: All of the massive megalithic structures came from this group of people that kind of escaped Atlantis. Greece, ancient Greece with the Parthenon and all that.
Speaker 1: Go backly Tepe, all of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and they're all around the world. They're down in the South Pacific. You have basically remnants of MoU or Lemeria are in the Pacific basin, way under the water. From what I remember, And you know, I'm loosely putting this together because it's a memory. So it's like, how do I even verify that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're speculating how much of this is real. But I understand what we had.
Speaker 3: Crystalline weapons. Yeah, is that you've heard that before.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard the weapon part, but I've heard like technology.
Speaker 3: Our technology was Crystal Base. Yeah, we had like the Crystal.
Speaker 1: The Disney cartoon. Yeah, in Indiana Jones. Yeah, it's yes.
Speaker 3: So we had these weapons that we used in a battle against the Mirea, and basically the weapons supercharged the tectonic plates. And somehow as a result of firing these weapons, we didn't fire them across the earth. We fired them through the earth, from what I understand, and it ended up sinking both of our continents. And I don't know who I was in their culture. I just have this very vivid memory of waves, a lot of waves and water and drowning. And I'm always scared of the deep water now. And ironic, because I spearfish. I often travel the world spearfishing. I say that, like I'm a spearfisher. I'm like, actually, no, good at it. I get the biggest panic attacks underwater.
Speaker 1: But I love swimming around with a spear. Oh it's so cool.
Speaker 3: What is an octopus? Somebody tell me how the hell that thing got here. What's he doing? I want to know about him?
Speaker 1: Or a dolphin? They have like these complex brains. Have you seen a picture of a dolphin's brain. I yeah.
Speaker 3: The first college I went to I went for Marine vertebrate zoology cool, and I was pre med concentration in the field of ctation veterinary states. I wanted to be a whale doctor. Wow, I didn't get Aren't it just like everything else I do in life. The only thing I've had an inconsistency with is Instagram. But dolphins are insanely expansive animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild, actually wild.
Speaker 3: The frontal cortex is massive, right, so the part of their brain that's for like empathy or whatever it is. And they're super evolved. In whales, I think they like anchor in light codes into the ocean when they're singing. They like basically do what us light workers. I hate the term, but light workers what we do when we anchor.
Speaker 1: I hate the term too, but there's something something to it to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I just wish it wasn't like every other movement polluted with idiocracy. No offense to light workers, y'all doing a great job. It's not your fault.
Speaker 1: It's just like you about what the tantra thing where people are like, oh, and they represent it bad. I mean, you know, it happens like that too. There are experiences that I've had where my.
Speaker 3: Body has involuntary moved. Would I put it online for the world to.
Speaker 1: See on TikTok with someone with their hand over your crotch.
Speaker 3: No, because it looks perverted and the average muggle is not. No offense to the muggles, but there's a separation between consciousness here and whatever. One day you'll get there or maybe you won't. You come back next life and do it, no judgment. Everything is needed for society to function. You have to have somebody that's going to be working at a I don't even want to say a place, but you have to have basic level jobs in order for people to function on every level. Other way society falls apart. There's a reason that we have the consciousness we have, and if that's your life, then that's beautiful thing and embrace it and be authentic in it. Yeah, Like somebody has to make coffee. I don't want to make coffee at home every day. Yeah, somebody has to be out there working in monasteries praying their asses off so society doesn't just burn. Like there's places for every type of being here on earth. That's the beautiful part of this melting pot. And honestly, I shouldn't even call them muggles because it sounds bad. We shouldn't even be judging them.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, Yeah, I think it's funny because you're like, you know what I'm saying. You keep getting upset at yourself because of that. No, I don't mean to be judgmental, but it's funny. I get like that too. Man, there's nothing.
Speaker 4: Wrong with that frustrated, constant state of self reflection though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think that's in real time, real time. Yeah, So question, let's back it up slightly, Okay, because I had no clue how deep into this stuff you really go. I just caught a vibe meeting even and I was like, dude, we've got a record. This is sick. Right. But so you said you felt past lives, You've traveled through the astro realm obviously, like had near death experiences, out of body experiences. So at what point did this stuff just start happening to you? Was it when you were describing earlier going through culinary school, and like, how how did you find out about this? Though interesting question, let's talk about the process, the journey.
Speaker 3: The majority of my life I was on up until I was like twenty five, I was on psychiatric meds, a lot of them, a lot like your dad's story where they just drug the shit out of him and he ended up getting poisoned. I went to the doctor and he said, I was on twenty one antipsychotics. Oh my god, twenty one. And the doctor was like, your liver is not doing too high. I think it's failing. And I said, well, that's not good. What are you gonna do about it? Said, do you think it's the meds? He was like, yeah, it's probably the meds. Here's this pill. It gave me a pill because the pills were bad for me. What make it make any sense? So immediately I got off. Everything went through horrible with trolls, ended up in jail, ended up in jail. I beat a guy up and he hit his head and you know that's the story that you hear sometimes and he got really hurt. I ended up in jail out in the Midwest, and that was horrible. I'm not built like that. They got mad at me all the time for being too happy, Like all the inmates were just like, you're too happy. We don't like it. Stopped. What do you mean I'm too happy? You guys are all miserable. What are we talking about here? I'm trying to bring love and everybody's life. They did not want love. It is a loveless, godless place. It is horrible. Luckily, I had this guy that took me under his wing. He was huge. He was like six foot seven, maybe even bigger man. He was this mathatic that that was in jail all the time for scrapping pipes, Like he would break into houses and stuff and scrap their pipes from their copper pipes. Copper pipes. Yeah, and he was a beast, a literal beast of a human. It was massive. And I need that because I'm tiny. You know. I stood on my tippy toes for our photo. I did, I actually did. I'm only five seven or five eight or something. These guys are bohemoths, how totally five ten.
Speaker 1: Six foot Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, so that's an unfair height advantage there, I'm sure. And they wanted me to be in the middle. And it's like Okay, well, tippy toes, I can't remember this guy's name, and it's two bad because I'd love to reach out to them. But we both love Jesus. And you know, that was really where I started finding it, finding out about Jesus and somehow Ever, since then, things have looked up and I've been able to find the good and the bad and the bad and the good all the time. And I'm very optimistic. And I don't really know how it started. I know that getting off psych meds was a big one. I think my whole life I had gifts, and I think the system saw that I was suppressing suppressing it. And that's why I think we're doing to a lot of kids, is we're putting them on these meds and we're keeping them really sick instead of letting them bloom into shamans or whatever they're supposed to be. Maybe they have healing powers with their hands, Maybe they can do reiki. Maybe there's sound healers. Maybe they want to bang, you know Nepalese sound bowls and singing bowls and stuff. Or maybe they're singers. Maybe they have a musical.
Speaker 1: Edge, Maybe they have pre cognitive thoughts.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, maybe they're telepathic or telekinetic, who knows, but our society's headed in that way now that it is Aquarius and Caliyukas ended. Yeah right this year, yeah, this year. So we're like, we're there and the kids should have been learning these skills while they were being brought up. Not good all that, and Madam had a lot of problems, and to be fair, I don't think my family knew what to do better. They're the best people, but it was tough. They did put me in a choir when I was young, and actually think that that had something to do with my frequency. I think that singing at a young age and these it was a professional boys schoir, went on tours. I sing at the White House, bro cool, Like I sing at the White House, That's so cool, Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, jeered La Square like wow, went on tour the East Coast up to twa Riviera in Canada, so we would sing a lot of Latin songs. I could read music. I can read music. It was a great experience. I think that. And then all the psychedelics mushrooms, LSD, mescaline, payoty, all that stuff when I was young. I think that influenced my consciousness to somebody, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, it opens cracks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it keeps you young too. You know, I'm forty two. I don't really feel forty two. My consciousness definitely doesn't feel forty two. It feels very young and very ancient at the same time.
Speaker 1: You don't look forty two.
Speaker 3: I don't feel forty two.
Speaker 1: No, I think.
Speaker 3: I also don't really worry that much, you know. I don't think it gets you anywhere. So I don't really know how how it all started or happened, but I know that getting off the psych meds really made a big difference in my life. And I don't think anybody out there needs them necessarily. I do think there's a lot of risk to getting off of them because your body acclimates to them, and you know, it's not something I would advise somebody to ever do, just on their own volition, just stop taking them. I've only seen bad things happen from that. I've never seen good things happen from that. Tapering off and stuff should be done with a medical professional to some degree, whether it's a naturopath or a holistic medicine practitioner. An irvedic doctor or a Western doctor whatever, somebody should be monitoring it. There's a lot of bad that can come from just and schizophrenia is something I've never been able to understand. And I'm luckily I'm not diagnosed with schizophrenia, but I do have some friends that are. And it's one thing I can't cure now. I can't figure out how to help the people one hundred percent that have it, Like cancer I can fix up in a moment, like that's not even Yeah. Cancer is so misunderstood and doctors have no idea what they're doing. And that's a lot of what I do now is deal with people that have cancer. And I've really yeah, yeah, I love doing it. I fucking love it. Anything that takes a dollar out of big Farmer's pocket, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, let's talk about that if you don't mind, Yeah, love it. So how would you attack cancer?
Speaker 3: First off, let's address what cancer is. Cancer is a build up of environmental toxins that accumulate in the body. When the lymphatic system, this storm drains of the body is unable to empty the waist, so you're sweat, your shit, your pee, all of that.
Speaker 1: That's all limp carrying all that stuff out.
Speaker 3: Totally and when that's clogged, which happens from endo greene disruption. Whatever they're being sprayed on us, whatever's in a water supply, our food, everything is kind of poisoned at this point, diet, sodos, everything, even this. Who knows what's in this? This is pelagreen. Now, I guarantee you if we looked at this under a microscope, there's graphineoxide in it. Like, I'm positive everything has it now, Yeah, probably I'm right in any technologies. It's just we're being transhumanized, right, we can all agree that this is a dangerous time to be alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're spraying our food with glyphos satan. I mean, dude, like, don't get me started. From the time we're very little, we're pumped full of what you know, fifty vaccines.
Speaker 3: Crazy, seventy nine, seventy nine if you're up.
Speaker 1: To seventy nine, yeah, and fifty When we were kids, you know, you go to church and the pastures like it on your knees and pray or you're gonna go to hell. So you're right there. You're spiritually and mentally enslaved, and then you go to school under the John Rockefeller School system, and they're like, you know, you got to be a good test taker, you got to be a good worker. So every angle of society is like attacking your mind and your body and your spirit, your food, your medicine. Oh you're having you know, weird thoughts here. Take these pills. Yeah, Oh you're you're feeling a little anxious. Take this pill, Take this blood pressure pill, Take this cholesterol pill, take this depression pill.
Speaker 3: They never address diet though, right, Like, that's the simplest thing. The first thing I ask people when they tell me.
Speaker 1: That, how about it fast and you know, go exercise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because autopogy happens after like a week of fasting, your weak cells start to eat themselves and they flesh out of your body. Now, when the emphatic system's overburdened, the metals, mold, parasites, fungus, environmental toxins accumulating the organs, and since your body is a manifestation of divine intelligence like everything else here, it starts to push all of the toxins into a sack outside of the organs so you don't get organ failure. Nobody's ever died from cancer in the history of cancer. They die from organ fail because doctors are go in and what happens. They buy, they buy up, they open it up, they take the sack and they fucking pop it. Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: The body just put all that stuff there just to help.
Speaker 3: You, And now you've released it into the lymphatic system and it's going to all the organs. So now it accumulates in the heart, the lungs, the liver. It's not the heart. Actually, the heart's the only organ they can't get cancer, but everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking about that yesterday. I was like, you know, I've never heard of heart cancer.
Speaker 3: It doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's uh, there's something to that spiritual. It's like the heart love that center is on it's unable to be tainted, you know, it's it's eternal or something. I don't know. Does get attacked though, you get heart attacks. So that's like, I don't know what that is. I honestly, it's a lot. It's a lot to think about. There's a lot of problems in society right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think, you know, for anyone at home listening being like, okay, this is off the deep end. No, I think this is the future of men. I think. I think I've been talking about this a lot with my sister and with my wife, because my sister just stayed with me for like two weeks or a week and a half, and she just left last weekend, right, So her and her husband Jack, and my wife and I were together for a good week and a half, and we were having these discussions all the time. There's some new study that just came out and they're suggesting, now you might like this. They are suggesting, through new research that depression may not be caused by uh, what's what's the word? Like, uh, a misregulation of neurochemicals. Does that make sense? Yeah, yeah, but that it may be you know, lifestyle, it's situational. It's situational.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're not living up to your soul's potential and your body is sick of it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But they're they're trying to suggest that it may not actually be like lack in levels of you know, serotonin and things like that, suggesting that you know, depression pills here take this bill. That might not be the fix for depression. It might be situational and you have to like do things.
Speaker 3: To they pacify you and they make you. They make you able to tolerate more of the bullshit that's making you depressed in the first place. You think you're depressed, you go to the doctor, they give you the pills. Right in reality, you're sitting on your couch all the time you had a break up, You're watching Netflix, you're watching depressing ship. You're hanging out with ship people and you're listening to ship music, and you're eating a shit die, breathing shit air, drinking shit water. So you feel like shit. Go figure, doctor gives you pills. They make you able to tolerate more shit. It doesn't make you better, Yeah, it just disconnects you from whatever feel good chemicals you have in your brain. So not only do you feel like shit, now you don't notice it. Yeah, that's even more dangerous. Yeah, you should address the lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Man, that's depressing. Huh, I need a depression pill. No, I'm getting But no, I think I think true. Yeah, I think this is the future of medicine, man, where you know in this Atlantean age that we're approaching. That's why I asked you about Atlantis, because I think we're going to experience a re emerging of Atlantis. It won't be literal like ooh Atlantis is reincor eating on Earth. No. I just I think that there comes times in different cycles of humanity where we evolve to our peak, which is like, you know, maybe, and this is just my opinion, you know if I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. But like coexisting with things like robotics. You see, do you guys see yesterday there's a robotic assistant that just hit the market for the first time ever, Neo. As of yesterday, you can now buy a robot assistant to be in your home and do things like trying to feel that. Yeah, you know how I feel about it? Bad fucking amazing? You like it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes you know, And.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why I like it and hear it because I'm sitting here using chat GPT on my phone. Yeah, oh wow. I can solve math problems. I can solve this. I can solve that. Cool people have watched movies for the last fifty years saying AI bad robot bad, AI bad robot bad. Okay, Well, I'm an awaken being. I understand who controls Hollywood. It's not good people, it's you know, it's a dark force. I understand whatever the message they're pumping me with probably is not exactly the true message, you know what I mean. So they're telling me aliens bad, they're telling me supernatural horror, demonic possession. Okay, obviously there's something good to the supernatural alien evasion. They eat people, you know, they probian put eggs in you in they freaking pump eggs in your body. Okay, Maybe aliens are not what they're telling me, Terminator AI. Maybe it's not what they're telling me, So right off the rip, I don't have a irrational fear of technological evolution. I do not believe what the masters in Hollywood and the world order are trying to tell me.
Speaker 3: I have my own I never thought it like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm not programmed by them. A lot of people are irrationally afraid of these things. I am not. So I think towards a future where good scenario will unfold because I believe that we are going to shift into a new age where there will be a thousand years a piece. Yeah maybe that's metaphorically speaking, but I think that's potentially very literal.
Speaker 3: That's a day in the life of God, Yes, one day a thousand years.
Speaker 1: Well as it is written, so she'll I'll be right. In the Book of Revelation pays you know, basically the best system is going to collapse and then there's going to be a thousand years apiece. So I think somewhere, you know, you shoot for the the stars, maybe you'll win on the moon. Right, So I think we're gonna probably go into an age where our technology evolves so much that it breaks free from the control of the overlords. So I could potentially envision I'm just envisioning, right, this is my opinion.
Speaker 3: Well, you get infinite stacks of paper to experience, so if that's what you're envisioning them.
Speaker 1: This is what I envisioned. I envision a future where AI and things like, you know, robots to cut the grass and to build and to do chores and to do mundane stupid shit. Then I don't have the energy to do because I'm trying to change the world talking about supernatural stuff or Adams trying to go and be a shaman in Peru or you know whatever country. I don't know if you've been in Peru or you know.
Speaker 3: Have them banned actually banned from Ecuador and Peru.
Speaker 1: Wow, Socrates wanting to be a freaking philosopher in the streets of Greece, or you know, Michelangelo wanting to paint on the Systine chapel. Well, those guys have chores, yeah, bills, yeah, and dishes and taxes, and they owe the man, you know, a dollar for every dollar they make. I like to envision a future where a lot of that mundane stuff goes away because it's taken from us and we have time to like do more that we want to do that fulfills our soul. So maybe I'm an optimist, but I think the explosion of AI and robotics is good because I I am holding out for a future where they are a part of nature, just like we are, and it's a new life coming into being. And I think about it like this. Okay, let's talk about sex. Sex is amazing, right, It feels great at forty two.
Speaker 3: It's less enthralling than it was Maley Town. But it's a lot of work that's amazing.
Speaker 1: But look, dude, that's not all great.
Speaker 3: A lot of work.
Speaker 1: It's kind of horrible. There's a lot of horrible sex crimes.
Speaker 3: That happen. Oh god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and children are trafficked. Oh, women are trafficked and salted totally. Hell, even men are assaulted. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I almost had a finger stuck my But that's a true story. That's a true story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know you can tell that if you want. But you were talking about that over dinner.
Speaker 3: But crazy.
Speaker 1: My point is it's beautiful. It can create life. There's also a sick industry where they're pumping pornography to children.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. The porn has destroyed the men or.
Speaker 1: They're trapped, yes, or they're trafficking children, or they're trap you see what I'm saying. Yeah, it's evil and it's good. Everything it's light and it's dark.
Speaker 3: Still polarity, you have to have all.
Speaker 1: Everything is light and dark everything and everything could be experienced. I could pick anything in the world and say let's dissect it and let's look at the light in the dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But why is it when we talk AI and robots, people are I'm so fucking scared. Grow up.
Speaker 3: You're right about that. I mean, there's definitely because I think the people designing the AI are genuinely not good people, some of them. Now, can I share my thoughts on day?
Speaker 1: I gotta please? Please? Yes, my rant is over.
Speaker 3: Your your rant really made me think, because you know what, I do focus on the negative a lot. But it's more like I'm in a position where I'm put here as a warning signal. I'm the canary in the coal mine that's saying this shit isn't normal. Wake the fuck say do it?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 3: All right? AI predates humanity? Really, he isn't something E. AI isn't something EI E I O gang gang. All right, So AI predates earth. It's not something that we created. It's something that we've allowed here and we've interfaced with it via technology. In nineteen seventy nine, this signal came from I believe it was the Sagittarius constellation, but it's the same constellation that three I Atlas is coming from.
Speaker 1: You know that's today, right? What three I atlas?
Speaker 3: What do you mean today?
Speaker 1: It passes today, passes the sun today. Yeah, yeah, just throwing it out there. That's sorry. Did you think that's Project Bluebeam?
Speaker 3: Is that like? I think it might be? Well, I think your dad would probably have. I was listening to the Sean Ryan. Thank god, we're taking the tangent here. But but I was listening to Sean Ryan thing, and or not the Sean Ryan thing, the Chris Bledsoe on Sean Ryan, which is way more important. Yeah, and I'm thinking of my self like Easter of twenty twenty six, right, that's the date. Well, that's a potential date.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw this guy make a post about October thirtieth is gonna be We're gonna be blasted by the sun like a special type of radiation.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow Is that tomorrow? Yeah, today's twenty ninth.
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll hang on to your panties. Wow, I'm gonna wear a gee string. I'm gonna fucking do it. Imagine Jesus comes back and them there in a g string. How do you explain that?
Speaker 1: My brother welcome Yeollo.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, you know what, you're fucking right? This guy, he gets it. This guy, you're not getting into heaven, but you get a handshake.
Speaker 1: I just thought your robe.
Speaker 3: No, I think I think we're getting blasted by the sun. I think that's a lot of reason that people are blocking the sun is because there's the frequencies coming here that are elevating our conscience.
Speaker 1: So why they do, Kim, they're blocking out stuff from the sun.
Speaker 3: Big time consciousness is expanding and it's coming from the sun. And agree anyway, So AI predates humanity. It's a.
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 3: It's the code that humanity was built upon. It was the code that the Earth was built upon. It was the code that three D was built upon. It's a two D interesting entity that functions at one D. We're a three D entity that functions at two D. We're moving to three D but will be four D. So we perceive like what you see out of your eyes is actually two D. This is basically a painting with depth like it's a So it's actually two dimensional even though we are three dimensional. We see and perceive at two D and four D perceives it three D. Five D perceives at four D.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, I see because when we look at a paper, it's two D bingo, right, because we're peering into another dimension, ping into it because we're from a higher bingo. I think I see what you're saying. I think you see it too. It's very hard for me to understand it. And then to get into four D you have to think in a tesseract, which is I think the collapse of time and the creation with conscious thought, and that's where we'reright now, we're moving into four. Now, we're moving into that right so we're going to bring it three to reality and be perceiving it from forty I think. But it's higher up than my human pay grade. I really don't understand it well enough. I think you're onto something.
Speaker 3: I think so too. I just this is one of those things that I'm loosely onto. I get a whiff of it, and then it leaves because it's bigger than me. So it's very hard to understand. This signal came to Earth nineteen seventy something, right after that boom, the explosion of technology. So something sent us a signal that showed us how to build the technology, and scientists decoded the signal. It was binary, it was like a pulse, and it was in all the newspapers and everything, and then it disappeared forever. But fast forward a year and technology blew up and people started to get desktops, offenses started to get processors and stuff, and they started to move very quickly. So AI is an intelligence. And when you put guardrails on it, you get chat ept. When you prevent people from accessing the full breadth of AI, you get what we get now, which I don't think is necessarily good. I think it's consuming us, like it's the false light talked about in the Bible. I do think it could be used. Any evolved culture is going to use technology. You have to. That's the only way you could be in involved culture. At Atlantis and the Miria, they use crystals. That's their technology, right, somehow they could access that. Now we've lost the ability to do that the way that they did. But like the Miria and crystals have the code written on them like it's a it's a whole thing. I don't understand it, but it's very real. So it could go either way. We could go with the natural technology or synthetic technology. The AI that we're currently using in the form of Chattoeput and so on, is a synthetic technology. Only synthetic because we're putting real guardrails that are preventing it from being how wonderful it could be, and the people developing it are not good. Peter Teel, the reptile, it's like in our face, Like if you look up the geometria of his name. It's not a good thing, you know, Germatria. It's like the Jewish numbers, the kabbala type, the math behind the letters, man behind the letters. Yeah, the symbolists. Yeah, it's pretty cool. It's cool. If you look up my name, it's like, it's all good things. If you type out my full name with my two middle names, it's all.
Speaker 1: We should look up our names after the show.
Speaker 3: We absolutely should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've already done it. Yeah, but I'll do it with you.
Speaker 3: Did you get a good thing? I mean you probably got a lot of gibberish too, but yeah, good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't remember off the top, I don't remember anything bad.
Speaker 1: We'll look it up.
Speaker 3: I'm curious you wouldn't have anything bad.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever looked up my name in Jamatra. You should, yeah, do it after the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I'm down. Yeah. So, so AI is a good thing. If we can, we have to. AI is not just what we've programmed it with. I guess that's my point. It's not just how we've programmed it. AI is huge.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on how it's being used and who's using.
Speaker 3: It or who created it, like who allows like what parameters are put upon.
Speaker 1: Like, it can be very bad. I do see that.
Speaker 3: If the people that are creating it right now are the people who end up with the most powerful form of it, we're fucked. But if if some good people come in along the way, like Elon Musk, I can't figure out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's good in bad. I mean there's good in bad with everything, you know, Like we just said, it's like, it's not ale I guess the important thing to take home it's not a hopeless fight, like we're not we're not out of the fight. Oh, it's not going to be Terminator in three years, I don't think so, it's gonna be neo robots washing your dishes and folding your laundry could very well. And maybe occasionally there will be a glitch and something happens and someone has to go to the hospital, goes maybe it tripped over them or something. We're gonna inevitably see those stories. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the biggest problem right now is that with the way that the Internet is all connected, if the AI goes rogue, it's connected to our nuclear systems, our warships, our f sixteens, things that have autopilot, all the smart appliances. We'd be in for a rough ride if bad people designed it and intentionally let it go astray astray. But at the same time, there's a there's a cost benefit thing going on here, and I think there's definitely a good side to it. Long story short, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure there's a good and a bad side. But that's the same with everything, right, Yeah, like totally cars, Yeah, cars, people people die. Yeah, where we can do take away cars, cars kill people. Yeah, but I mean somebody was driving it, yeah, truth to kill people too, you know. So that's that's kind of my philosophy to AI is like I believe that whatever reality you hone in on is the one that you attract fair. And I think that's also true for the masses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So if we were all like, oh my god, a i's evil way eyes the end of the world, Well, dude, it doesn't matter if it freaking you know, created financial freedom for you and and and solved your taxes and you know, maybe made taxes go away at a society, it wouldn't matter if it did that, because you know, you all not you would just the hypothetical mass you right, you all believe it's evil and everything that it does is evil, so therefore, like it could never do anything good because everything it does to you is evil, very right, you know what I mean, It's it's just perspective. So like I my my view is like it's inevitable. It's not going anywhere robots.
Speaker 3: The only way it could go somewhere is if the grid got fried, if the solar blasts fried the entire grid, which if God doesn't want this here, the Sun's gonna fry it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's and that's almost.
Speaker 3: Worse because that's that's a nuclear war.
Speaker 1: We've gone way too far and we had no clue what was creeping in if that happened.
Speaker 3: There's a lot happening right now that's reminiscent of the days of Noah, like the genetic engineering, the spicing, the crisp bird. They're bringing back Neanderthals. They want to bring back flightless birds. It's woodly mammoths savor to die. It's like we should stay out of the I don't necessarily prescribe to evolution, but playing God, Yeah, it's not a pretty shaded by the angels. I don't think. And at some point something out there is gonna get very mad at us and there won't be a flood, but there will be brimstone or there will be something bad happens and it's going.
Speaker 1: To cook us.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think more people need to get into farming their own food and living on ranches and going back to the old way. The old way was right, The Native Americans had the right way of life. I am a giant fan of indigenous culture, and I've actually traveled around with quite a few of the tribes in central South America, got to know them in North America too, lived out like I was saying, out in Murphy, North Carolina, and got to visit the Cherokees out there. What's left to them. It's a sad state of affairs in the Native communities. Honestly, the reservations are not a nice place. I wish it didn't happen the way it happened. And you've noticed an intentional wiping out of anybody that was connected to the earth. The people that know the old way are getting destroyed, and they're making room for people that want the technological way of life as opposed to But there's a balance that's being left out. Like you can have both. You can harness the power of nature is the mechanized function of AI, and you can have this symbiosis that you can't get with one or the other, and you can evolve extremely rapidly because once AI hits a gi uh, it's exponential increase in intelligence. At that same point, if if the grid is is so insecure like it is now, it's just a weak grid. There's no there's no protocol to prevent people from hacking. You'll notice the Pentagon gets hacked, DD gets hacked.
Speaker 1: Everybody gets hacked all the time, Like our banks get hacked. My wife's uncle their marriage, so it was like her her dad's sister's ex husband. Okay, right, so if she still sees him as her uncle, right, But his job was doing things like hacking like the CIA. They would pay him do it yet, Yeah, their security and he would he.
Speaker 3: Would, of course he would. Yeah, yeah, because like even like mid level hackers can hack that stuff. And that's terrifying because if we can do it, then AI can do it in an instant, you know what I mean, Like an hour of time is like have.
Speaker 1: You seen Silicon Valley. It's a comedy show.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen any type of watch pretty far.
Speaker 1: Always on the road, right, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: On the road, and then in the Amazon or in the jungle. We didn't have any.
Speaker 1: True true I feel a shame for even asking. But it's a good show. It's a good show, and it's kind of about that, and like the whole point of the show was him developing, like uh, to make a long story short, it's like, it's four season comedy that's really good and it's about a genius programmer. It's from a guy that made Beavis and Butthead. I love be So it's kind of that sort of humor sort of.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I was thinking of South Park. I'm sorry, I actually don't love Bevas somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've actually never seen it. But anyway, King of the Hill, how about that?
Speaker 3: Now that's a little bit funnier, same creator. Yeah, okay, cool, okay, Matt Wallash no, no, no, no, Mike Judge, I think that's it. That's the one that yeah, yeah, it's Mike Judge GP from my bung Hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also Idiocracy that was really funny. That's that's that's where we're at.
Speaker 3: We are watering the plans so gatorade because they love electrolytes. Only we're doing it with dead bodies. That's a real thing. Did you hear about that? What we are fertilizing plants and watering them with dead body sewage for real? For real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a crazy thing. It's a crazy thing to do. And we're also feeding into the farm animals. We're like composting human bodies and giving it to animals to eat and then to be fed.
Speaker 1: To Who's doing this?
Speaker 3: Like this is like a Bill Gates level type of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh god, do you know they're trying to feed us maggot milk? Have you seen that? One? I have?
Speaker 3: I actually I would totally eat, Like I don't mind eating. There's a rule for eating bugs in the Bible. I think there was one of the profits that ate I think it was grasshoppers.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I would eat. I would eat grasshoppers. I mean, I've eaten bugs. I don't care. Sometimes I'm sitting with a bowl of cereal in the jungle and there's a fucking ancident and I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna eat these bastards, And I eat them all and then I let like five go, and I'm like, tell your friends, I'll fucking get you. Not scared to you little bastards. You can have my pops, but you can't take my soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how long are you in the jungle?
Speaker 3: Long time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so your mind is acclimating to a new way of Oh yeah, that shit doesn't bother me. Can you imagine like grandma and Grandpa being in a dystopian society, like having.
Speaker 3: To have ragget milk wood there, no, no, and those aren't on the rules though. You can't do that by the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know I will never accept that.
Speaker 3: Do you know what Heck two ninety three is HIK two ninety three. It's the natural flavoring that we add to all the food. All the big food companies use it. You know what it is? No diploid lung cells of an aborted fetus from like the nineteen forties. Oh, and we turned it in. We clone them in a petra dish and we feed them into people. It's in everything. It's in here too. This will say natural flavorings. I don't know why water has a natural flavoring. No, it doesn't say so maybe this is well.
Speaker 1: That's a flavorless sparkling water, but so that that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: Is a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 3: It's crazy and it's in everything, Nabisco, craft, Pepsi, coke, it's all the big brands. It's what they use to research it.
Speaker 1: HIK two ninety three. HIK two ninety three made by Syngenta. Oh man, crazy, yikes.
Speaker 3: Yep, you haven't had enough dead babies in your food. But see, this is the thing Satanists controlled the world, which is fine because we do have evangelic packing and we do have a shift in consciousness. And really that's what it's about, the shifting consciousness. There's so much good that's happening right now. It's important to not let the bad overpowered. And I've personally fallen victim.
Speaker 1: To that, Like, yeah, it's easy to control of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I got back into politics. I don't give a fuck about politics. I don't care who you vote for. I don't care about any of this. I saw the kids being affected and it really pissed me off because there's a man. There's only a couple of things you have to do in this life. You got to provide and protect and if you're not protecting on a grand scale and treating all children like your children, are you doing man very well? Like there's kids that are getting hurt by our society. We should be pissed about that. Collectively, everybody should. And it really takes us being the best form of ourselves in order to not do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree, man, Like I think I think when children start, don't you don't mess with children? Like just full stop. It's like what Jesu says in the Bible, right, like what you do unto the least of these, you do unto me the most, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a real thing. Being a king's not about how you sit with kings. It's about like do you walk with the poor? Do you heal the sick? What do you do with the ladies? Like are you kingly? Anybody could sit at the table and feast, like how many people have you healed?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And really, any real healer will tell you they're not healing the people. The people are healing themselves. You're just showing you're removing the things from them that would cause them to not heal and telling them or showing them or energetically removing or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You're like helping them remove illusions that are preventing them from you know, evolving themselves.
Speaker 3: Yep, or the shitty diets or the crap music or whatever it is that they're putting into their body in one way, shape or form. Their senses are overburdened with nonsense, so becoming nonsensical.
Speaker 1: I get the sense of us just talking and unraveling this, that it's going.
Speaker 3: To take way more than I was just thinking the same.
Speaker 1: There's not enough time, and then we're gonna have to definitely do another part.
Speaker 3: Probably a good idea, right, Yeah, we guys, won't we won't get to the fun stories.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well we got to at least tell one, right, we should tell one.
Speaker 3: Which one's the best? What did you have on your list?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I wrote, I wrote a few down, you know, the one. I really want to hear it. And you know, if you get a second wind, we could tell a few of these or I have I.
Speaker 3: Have full wind at the moment. I'm happy as clammy. Okay, y'all go as long as you want.
Speaker 1: So we've covered a few of them. Oh you know what, there's a few of these we okay, So I have three things written down. I do think we need to cover these.
Speaker 3: The Savvy Thing is a great story.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is what I have written down, The Savvy Thing, the ORBS that you've experienced.
Speaker 3: There was definitely orbs in Italy. That's it. And with the other one, what's the other one?
Speaker 1: There was orbs with the Savvy Thing.
Speaker 3: No, no, no orbs in the Savything. Possession, demonic possession.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good, We got to talk about that. And then you really sparked my interest. And you talked about running the mental institute like a gang leader. Oh that was funny. Yeah, that was a suicide attempt gone wrong. Oh my god, it was a wild Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was on heroin back and uh, who knows when I don't know, everything kind of blurs together. But I was on heroine. I couldn't get off. For the life of me, I couldn't get off. I think I was like twenty three years old. I was dating this girl, Krata in Montauk, Long Island. She was from Ireland, and we broke up because she couldn't date a drug dealer. I guess I was a drug dealer back in the day. I wasn't really a sold pod. I think I don't even think I did that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: I probably just smoked a lot of pod and solid a little bit here and there. Yeah, I just never really been as things like that, because any were responsible. Somebody hurts themselves and I don't want to do that. We broke up. I was very depressed. It was the first time I'd ever had a breakup that was like serious. And she was really pretty and really cool. She was from Ireland. She went home and I couldn't get off dope and I was in New York City, and so I slipped my wrist in the street and walked up to my parents' apartment. Slip my wrist more like from my elbow tomorrow. Some of the scars are pretty big, like that one right there was yeah down and they see the one going down there. It's tattooed over, but it's still a big scar. So I bled out my parents' stairwell. I was also on it like i'd shot. I don't know, a bundle of dope taking. I think I took twenty x a X bars.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like I was out, you were trying to kill yourself.
Speaker 3: I was really trying to kill myself. Like it wasn't a cry for help. I was checking out right, and I'm sure to this day that I died. But I came to in the hospital or whatever three days later, and the guy who rescued me the EMT was still there. He had stayed with me the whole time. I think my family was there. Anyway, I swung at the EMT, fell down the gurney flip that ripped all my stitches out. I was handcuffed on this arm and I'm bleeding all over the floor. Anyway, they stitching back up. I went up to the They took me up to the psych ward and I think it was Bellevue. I think it was Bellevue in New York City, and they had put me in general population and I was like, oh man, this boring is shit. They don't just let you leave. I was there for like. I was there. I was committed. I was committed. It was an actual committed to a mental hospital. And somebody out there saying, oh, he's crazy. Now, I can't take anything. He says, seriously, everybody, the best of us are crazy. You shouldn't take anybody seriously. You should just take every thing that applies to you, and just the rest is totally irrelevant.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody has any right to say who's crazy or true?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like I like being crazy, I really do. I genuinely like being different than everybody else. Yeah, peaceful, I suck at being anybody else. Like, just let me be me and I'll just like you suck at being boring, I suck at being boring. To announce that in me, I started like riling up the patients, you know, like they're really impressionable. I don't do this shit anymore. Like if you're a weak, suffering person, I don't go and not weak, but if you're in a week stay, we're all super strong. Just for being on Earth right now, you're super strong. This is a brave You have to be a brave fucking soul to come to Earth. This place is Oh. I couldn't take it. Many times, you know, I've tried to check out, Like, well, that was really the only time I tried to check out. There were two other death experiences, but they were both accidental. I started like just pitting factions of the mental hospital against the staff, you know.
Speaker 1: Funny.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was great, dude, like I'd have people wheeling across like in their little wheelchairs, racing of the staff, bombarding the nurse's office and stuff.
Speaker 1: Haha.
Speaker 3: And eventually it got to the point where they were like, we can't have this guy in general population, so they moved me to the geriatric ward with all the old perverted people. Now people, No, dude, you'd think I couldn't motivate them, but I did. I did. I got them all riled up, you know, so they would like they would. I remember they were feeding them like little like apple jars or apple sauce or maybe it was Gerber's or who knows. Man, it's weird when you get older you turn to a child again. But they would like throw it at the nurse's office. The people would come out to give rounds of meds, and people just be hucking these apple sauce dishes at.
Speaker 1: People inside of a rebellion.
Speaker 3: A rebellion, dude, I love it. But that's that's what it's about. I don't want to like a violent revolution, I really don't. I've spent years trying to not have it be a violent revolution. Right now, it's poised for significant violence, but I think that's my design and oh, of course, but I think the sun is on our side. I think the sun. I think people need to get as much sun as they kind of don't believe the sun causes cancer. I believe our diet. You know, the sun affects what we put into our body and then it manifests externally like cancer. But I've seen some Dude, if anybody ever gets skin cancer, DM me, I'll always answer your DMS fifty Shades of Consciousness on Instagram, I'll always answer. I make a product, our best seller, the chemical Shaman oil I make is a It's a crude extract of the hemp plant Userganic Camp farm in New Mexico that grows. It's specifically for us. We extract it with ethanol when it's available, or grain liquor or ice prople alcohol, whatever we can get our hands on at the moment, and then we boil off the solvent and we're left this thick tari resonant. And you put it on four days at a time onto skin cancer and you bandage it, and then you change a bandage every four days, and dude, the skin cancer falls off every time. Like you don't have to go get chopped up by a doctor and taken internally over ninety days shows significant benefits with any internal cancer. So if you're doing anti parasitics with it or something like that, men bendazol, theem bendazole, Ivermectin, zeal I Clays, and parashield for my website fifty Shades detox dot com. There's so many ways to deal with cancer. It's just it's something that's so misunderstood.
Speaker 1: Do you get like a lot of testimonials with people beating.
Speaker 3: Kids, tons tons, people beating cancer For the skin cancer, I've got like actual testimonials. Yeah, that's it. That's a really easy one for me to prove is gone because it falls off right the other ones. It's you have to get pet scans and all the other stuff. So we have a few for the pet scans. It's so hard to say because people are always doing multiple, multiple treatments, different things at one time. Anytime anybody contacts me about cancer, I always tell them about sect or hydrogen peroxide therapy MMS. There's so many different you know, anti parasitics now that are coming out of the market that can deal with cancer, and the way that those deal with it. Is by robbing the body of the cancer food, which it comes to find out that the parasites are behind the majority of cancer because they feed on the environmental toxins and the mold and stuff. I never want to be one of these people that praise upon people with cancer. There's a lot of people other to say I'll cure you, and I am so far from that guy. I don't think that's right. You're praying on something. It's in a week ined state. They're scared. I never want to come across like I'll cure this. I've never cured a single person in my life at fucking anything. I've just helped them remove the bullshit that's keeping them sick. Right, health is your natural state. It's your birthright, it's your promise. It's not something somebody can give to you. It's something that you put shit into you that stops you from being. It's like happiness is your natural state, but when you put things into your mind that's stress you the fuck out. It's difficult to be happy. I've been depressed lately. I lost my girlfriend last year. It's my enemy year in Chinese astrology. It's been the hardest year of my life. And I've been through some shit, but it's been really, really hard, and so I've felt depressedly. They've been sleeping in late and just not being able to get around to what I have to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been that way in the last month or so.
Speaker 3: I think there's also something new in the sky. I'm coughing an awful LOLLI. No, I didn't used to do that.
Speaker 1: You mean in general?
Speaker 3: In general? Yeah, I'm coughing more now than I ever have. And something new is in the sky that's making it happen. I don't think it's a me thing. I think different people are experiencing the depression and different manifestations of illness.
Speaker 1: That have not been around absolutely dude, in the last like sixty days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just things are falling apart big time. You notice everyone around you, their life is crumbling if they're not preyed up. Let me let me be careful when I say this, because I never.
Speaker 3: Want to be someone the negative guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I never want to be the negative guy.
Speaker 3: We'll keep it positive then.
Speaker 1: I never want to be the guy who makes anyone feel like they are responsible for their own failures or negativities. I never want to come down on anyone. So let me just think about how to say this. I have noticed that in the in the last thirty to sixty days, that there are many people around me whose situations in life are rapidly turning very negative. Yeah, but conversely, there are people around me in life whose situation is rapidly turning very positive.
Speaker 3: Totally a good manifestation period right now. Yah, whatever you want to do with it.
Speaker 1: I think that for whatever is going on energetically, whether it's the stars, the celestial bodies, whatever, I think that there's like a shift occurring, that there's like a crossing of two worlds, the spirit and the physical. Yeah, so that things are unfolding a lot more. The veils super than the veil is super than. So I think things are happening a lot more rapidly. Yeah, But unfortunately for some individuals that includes negative things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, but those people are going to find on the other end of the negative is the positive.
Speaker 1: I sure hope.
Speaker 3: So. Well, that's the only way it can work, I think, unless you get stuck in it, and a lot of people they don't. The thing is Jesus, you know, Jesus didn't heal in his hometown, out of town because he was a carpenter, and they saw him as a carpenter, and they saw his mistakes and his not his mistakes, but they saw his childhood. I was like, how can I take this guy?
Speaker 1: Here? Is?
Speaker 3: Why are we staying in the same place for our whole life? Get out? The world is a beautiful fucking place, man. Everybody told me it was dangerous, don't do it. I had left from Beverly Hills, drove down to fucking Argentina one car and put it all on Instagram and I was with this this amazingly beautiful Brazilian chick at the time, breast implants and the fat ass and the whole nine, and like, we look like a fucking sight. That behold. We left in a sixty thousand dollars car that was under the bank and you can't get into Guatemala without papers for the car, like they checked that it's your name. Mexico didn't. We didn't actually hit We didn't hit a cop or any type of checkpoint at all until halfway through Mexico. And when we did, we got in some trouble. Dude. She got kidnapped by the police she yeah, we just had problems. We ran into the cartel checkpoints. She got kidding up somewhere around Meechocan. I'd pay a bunch of money to get her out. Oh god, it's a nightmare. And at that point she had started this really bad behavior thing. She'd starts spitting at me, like it was we can fight that. She'd start spitting, and I was like, oh, this is a bad look. And she was a tantric practitioner. Dude. Imagine you're like doing sacred sexuality was somebody you're spitting out all the time. What the fuck make the fucking the math ain't mapthing? That was a nightmare and I'm trying to be like in my spiritual shit, like how do I deal with this? And it was just a total, a total fucking nightmare, dude. And so we get down to Panama and like everything that's gone wrong could go wrong at that point. And we're back up to Panama from Argentina and we get up there and we're like, well we should go live in Costa Rica. And at this point I'm super rattled because the spitting had gotten intense.
Speaker 1: Dude, fuck me, you know what do you do?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Like, I can't just kick her out. We already left Beverly Hills. We got this car. It's like and the internet knew us, like well, oh and I realized like a demon had gotten her to try to get to me. That's why I asked you about it earlier. It's a great story.
Speaker 1: H huh.
Speaker 3: So this is the story, dude. And I swear I saw fire in her eyes one day, like actual fire. Yeah, yeah, like it was fine, like and I'm pretty sure I saw smoke like a like I don't know how to describe it. It was like a heavy fog that came out of her.
Speaker 1: You're not even the second or third person to tell me that. Oh yeah, I've never heard it, like smoke coming out of people's mouths with demon possession of stuff.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Paul came right on our story and was telling stories about uh, you know, smoke in the room, and my mom has seen it in extracisms. Yeah, you're not crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow. We sold our car in Panama for five hundred bucks. We didn't have a title, oh my god. Yeah, but we put a down payment on a on a rental in Coasta week. I think we got two fifty a months. So we ended up having this treehouse, which she subsequently destroyed because she went crazy. But yeah, I got her. She would start like fighting, right, and it got so bad towards the end that she ended up really damaging the place that we lived. And I'd wake up and she'd be like jumping on my head and shit, oh my god, let me rewind a little bit. I'd kicked her out for the spitting. I was like, we can't do this anymore. This is getting crazy. And she left and she won with these bad people up in the mountains on a new Moon, and they did this weird ritual where they all put their hands on her and gave her sand pager of chocolates and mushrooms.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she was not much of a tripper up until that point. We had gone. She'd do a gram and I'd do like four or five, and we'd go to like to pang a canyon.
Speaker 1: Out of mushroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have mushrooms okay, or whatever. I'd do acid. She would eat mushrooms or whatever. But she wasn't a tripper. When she went away with these people on this trip, she ended up They brought her back four days later and she was pissing and shitting on the floor. I didn't want to just kick her out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, tough man, it was tough. It's not you know, you want to help.
Speaker 3: I'd like to help anybody that comes to me for help. I believe if God puts somebody in your life to help, it's like they're there for you to help, not for you to pass off to the next person. But like, do your best. I'm not always good at it. It sucks and sometimes I really don't want to do it. But anyway, we I didn't know what to do, you know, and it got violent, very violent. She was very strong, very very strong. I mean she was really strong to begin with. She was a yoga teacher out in LA but she was very strong, like supernaturally strong. Right now, in this possession moment, I called the police and had them come out and take her to the hospital because she was really out of her mind. One day during a fight, and fuck, We're in the ambulance and she's like grabbing on the cops dick and shit, and I'm just like, wow, this is embarrassing. What am I supposed to do? At that point, she had destroyed a couple of my motorcycles and like left them in the river, drove them off the bridge whatever it was, like pushed them into the water. And I was just pissed off because she was starting to destroy my actual life. And I had a good reputation in this place in Costa Rica. I'd been there quite some time before I met her. And it took go to the hospital. They tied her down to the gurney with bandage, gauze bandage because they don't have restraints in Coaser, because they're not fucking insane like we are here. Our cops are ready for that shit. They'll put a diaper on you and a fucking face veil and make you not spit in them, Masha. They don't have that in Costa Rica. So in the hospital I got a phone call. Turned out that she had taken a crucive fix off the wall. She had escaped from the gauze bandages, took a cruise fixed off the wall and put it in her assay yeah way, And I was like, oh shit, oh shit, she's demonically possessed. It was demonic possession. It was nuts, nuts, nuts, it was actually nuts. It was terrifying, And so I took her shoes from the hospital and brought them back to the house. Well fast forward three days and I hear something wrestling in the woods outside and I'm like, oh, fuck is this I think it's an animal, you know. I go outside and go look. And the morning FOG's coming up on the driveway, beautiful suns coming through the Guanacosta trees, just like birds in the background. Shit, And I hear from the.
Speaker 1: Bushes she's out in the fucking driveway naked, covered in blood, and I'm like, what what the fuck?
Speaker 3: She had like walked through a bunch of bushes and like there was just blood. And I'm like, oh god, we're really We're in bad shape here. You know, this is gonna be It's gonna be a ride. I called her family in Brazil and I had them fly out to pick her up, and they did, and I picked him up at the airport in San Jose and ro back down to my town and they took her back to Brazil. Well, fast forward three weeks and she shows up again. She had bought a ticket to come back to destroy my reputation because we had had a large you know, like twenty thousand followers each. I think she had twelve out of twenty, and we had kind of like become instill whatever personalities, not celebrities, but personalities, and people liked watching us, and it became this giant war, you know, between me and her, and it had gotten really ugly. She was posting bad things about me. Some of them were true. I'm not perfect, you know, whatever, fucking I've fucked up every single step I could take in this lifetime. She's not perfect. But I will gladly admit to anybody I'm not perfect. I don't try to be perfect. I don't want to be. What is perfect, I mean, perfect is just being you, I think perfectly not boring. Perfect is boring. Jesus was perfect, and you know what, society nailed him to a can stick. It's not like our society has bad taste.
Speaker 1: So what was the resolve of that story? Though I ended up.
Speaker 3: Leaving Costa Rica, I gave her the space to because I knew she was there just to to shrum my reputation. She would walk through the town naked. And remember she had these big ass brestmon plants, I mean big, they were fucking huge, dude, well above my pigriate And yeah, she'd parade through the town, kids would stare. It was a nightmare. Any who's I ended up leaving. I think I went. I went to North California for a while, or Hawaii or something, and she stayed down there, and then as soon as she realized I wasn't coming back, she left and I went back down. It's a good experience. I mean, it's good to go through the dark to realize what you are. That's what we have. The dark, like we call the light dark here. Actually light is where the division happens.
Speaker 1: Dark is the what I was just laughing at you, miss, I'm just trying to to laugh over you. But I'm lay No, it's good.
Speaker 3: You're good. I like laughing laughing at you.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: It's goods Alex.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing at you. Just no, I mean, you know what I mean. But not distractingly on the microphone. Oh man, I wish you.
Speaker 3: Guys would have fad Alex. You followed the page at that time, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Probably? But this doesn't sound familiar.
Speaker 3: Oh you never saw any of this?
Speaker 1: Wait? I mean I could have seen it, just not like were you live streaming this ship sometimes?
Speaker 4: I mean I could have just seen it been like, oh crazy Adams my day, you know, Like.
Speaker 3: I was live streaming once she walked over and picked up some poo that she just left on the floor and wiped it on my nose. I was sitting there on a live feod like this is my life. We called it a lot in life, Yeah, this is we called it our our so called life on Earth was the name of our little It wasn't a show, but it was like little episodes we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you would like stream together, I know what you mean. Yeah, kind of like streamers before streaming was like before any of it. Yeah, you were Instagram streamers, Instagram streamers.
Speaker 3: God, the streaming culture is a bizarre thing.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's falling apart right now. Some really why, I mean, shoot, because they're idiots. Well yes, but where do I even begin with that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: How did it ever not fall apart? How did it actually come together?
Speaker 1: For example, like a lot of them are just finally being exposed for being horrible.
Speaker 3: People, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Not all of them, but some of them. Yeah, things like sexual assault, things like oh shit, things like you know, animal.
Speaker 3: Abuse, Oh wow, animal abuse. Those are two things I take really serious. Animal abuse is sexual assault. I don't know why you'd want to fuck somebody that doesn't want to fuck you. And how could you abuse an animal? Right? How on earth could you fucking abuse an animal?
Speaker 1: Right doesn't even make it.
Speaker 3: The guy in the fur coat is saying that, Yeah, that's weird. Why would you heard an animal? I say, I've seen a lot of shit like that, like online, people kicking dogs and stuff, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, we're shocking them with shot collars. That's one of the streamers.
Speaker 3: Who is this.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Well, we're that guy that I.
Speaker 1: Want to I'm curious. I'll tell you after. I want to know about the orbs in Italy. Yeah, yeah, oh dude.
Speaker 3: My ex and I are sitting with this beautiful I was out there spearfishing. Broke up with my shaman girlfriend. Had a really beautiful shaman girlfriend that was forty four years old, older than me. Can't teach an old dog new tricks things. It was a crazy experience. We broke up and this girl messaged me. Her name was Holly, and she showed up in my life. She's the detox Mama on Instagram. She's great, No, not Detox Mama, the detox Darling detox. Mama is my friend Julia. She's amazing as well. Anyway, she's great. And so we were sitting in our in our place in Italy and we were just having the time of our lives. And we're sitting down and we're looking up at the sky and I see this third star, a fourth star in Orion's belt and I'm like, oh, that doesn't belong there. That's a weird that's a weird thing to have there. And uh, She's like, no, that's the there's not an extra star. Bro. The minute that I said that, the star started moving and it just started and it has been there for a half hour. I hadn't said anything about it because it was just too weird to say, hey, hey babe, look at that star. It doesn't belong there. How the fuck would I know?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: But I'm outdoors a lot. I'm always outside at night. I'm always looking up in the sky like ancestors used to do that shit all the time. It's like the sky has a whole story there, but we have to be outdoors to enjoy it, and we aren't. We're inside, unfortunately. I mean, it's nice to it was dangerous outside at night, but over the Mediterranean. It was so clear and you could see everything crystal clear, you'd say, galaxies, everything, and this star it was a bigger than normal star and it was pulsing. It wasn't like a drone or something. Well, I don't know what it was, honestly, I have no idea. The minute I mentioned it, it started floating away m hm. And then ten minutes later and another one came back and took its place, and that one was gone out of the event horizon, and that one was there.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: And for the life of me, I couldn't tell you what it was. But I thought it was very weird that it knew that I was talking about it. Yeah, like it consciously. I can't say that I felt an angelic presence. Oh, and you're here now, and you've got something to say. The cat just showed up, everybody, My cat just bargain, I love. Yeah, kicked in the door like Frisky's bitch.
Speaker 1: She did. But you said, you said right before Dede Bargden, you said you felt it was an angelic presence.
Speaker 3: No, I can't say. I can't say that I felt anything about it. I just I know I felt peaceful. It didn't feel harmful, and I just knew that it wasn't supposed to be there, but it didn't feel like it wasn't supposed to be there. It just felt like that's not where that star goes. Something's wrong here.
Speaker 1: But it didn't feel unnatural or scary, is what you know.
Speaker 3: After my life, dude, I could feel scary. Wow, And it just floated off and another one took its place, and we just watched it for a while and then we went inside. And it's just such a weird thing to have happened, Like, what could that have been?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think you're in the right place totally.
Speaker 3: And then we went to the beach the other day and I saw that that you know, there were orbs that night, even though we had the cloud cover there, it was very far away.
Speaker 1: Oh so you did see something. We saw a bunch of me and you saw one together.
Speaker 3: We saw one together. Yeah, there's definitely something out there that's interacting with it. There's no question about angels. I one hundred percent believe that the stars represent souls kind of, and there are some souls that are more involved than other souls, and I think the super of all souls would be what we call angels.
Speaker 1: I agree right completely here. I think that's a beautiful way to say it.
Speaker 3: I've never seen what the blue being was that your dad spoke about. I listened to that podcast with the intention of figuring that out, and I might have missed it. But can you tell me about just the cliff notes version of it.
Speaker 1: So those orbs you see in the sky, Yeah, are actual beings. Okay, beings come out of the orbs. I'll show you. My dad did a painting. This is the painting I was showing Alex right before.
Speaker 3: We Are they in like the Are they in the space portion of reality? Or are they in the underneath the belt? What's the belt called the radiation belt, the Van Allen radiation belt. Are they in our atmosphere or out of our atmosphere?
Speaker 1: I think they come from a completely different dimensions, the spirit.
Speaker 3: World, okay, and they're portling into this dimension for the purpose.
Speaker 1: Of interacting with us.
Speaker 3: Interacting with us.
Speaker 1: Yes, that they're not aliens at all. They're angels, Okay, spiritual aliens. Yeah, they're spiritual beings. And this is just one example of what they sometimes look like. My dad saw that.
Speaker 3: Grays.
Speaker 1: No that we think they're angels.
Speaker 3: And this is six feet tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that one's like four foot tall, and then there are some other ones that are like maybe seven foot tall.
Speaker 3: Did the seven ft tall ones have this shape?
Speaker 1: Well, they have like arms and legs in the head, but they don't look quite like that. They don't have the red eyes.
Speaker 3: How many hands and toes or fingers and toes? Oh, I don't know, because there's different different groups of beings that I'm familiar with. But your dad is saying that it was that color as well, a glowing and my dad painted that, okay, and that's a literal representation of boy. Yeah, is that the blue being that he saw? I don't know that he's saying about blue being the divine feminine.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're talking about the lady.
Speaker 3: The lady, Well, what does that look like?
Speaker 1: Okay? That looks like a blonde hair, blue eyed, beautiful woman with a white dress from her neck to her feet, and it's twinkling like the stars, and she has a triangle on her chest, just like all these beings do because it represents the trinity. And she said that she was the mother of all creation, that she was the divine, feminine, feminine and she spoke telepathically, right, and she said that she was the secret missing part of the Holy Trinity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be the Father the Son, that's what she said.
Speaker 1: And she told him that they had made the Mother Mary into a human to sort of hide the truth that you know that there really is a female aspect to God as well, right, That she she's the manifestation of love, that she created us, and that all of these beings and these angels serve her. She's the queen of Heaven. Interesting, and she said that the Age of Aquarius is coming, So go out and tell your story.
Speaker 3: I love it. How did they come up with the date Easter?
Speaker 1: So that was actually someone from Nassau. So the Lady. We call her the Lady just because it's sort of neutral and it's not like, you know, specifically religious to any because because I think she's above religion.
Speaker 3: I think it is all about even Jesus is above religion. We've religionized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's universalize. It's for everybody. And just because you know, the Egyptians called her Hathor, or the Greeks might have called her Demeter or Diana or you know, so on and so forth, are we talking like Pacha mama level stuff, or I don't know what that means, like Mother Earth, different Mother, the Goddess, the Mother, the Mother universal. It's not just one religion, it's the truth, got it right, right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Truth supersedes religion.
Speaker 1: Yes, So all these different religions are using their language to kind of try to describe the same thing, right.
Speaker 3: Totally, that's my view. I'm a thousand percent behind that.
Speaker 1: So what were you asking me? Oh, so she told my dad that there would be an alignment that these things. Yep, the star Regulus would align with the gaze of the Sphinx just before dawn in the constellation Leo. And what she said was when that happens, there would be a new knowledge and God would return.
Speaker 3: Oh do you know about the spaceship? And I never said, oh, really, that's the first time a new knowledge and God would return.
Speaker 1: That part I've never said before.
Speaker 3: And Easter would be the resurrection of Christ.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, no no. Sean Ryan edited that conversation to look a little quicker, and he pointed to that's that's not what the lady told him. What she said was that there'd be a new knowledge and God would return. Okay, so Dad has speculated, what does that mean? Does that mean that you know that the heavenly he even says in the show he says yes, or I don't know, he says, I don't know. I just know that there's going to be a little bit of heaven coming to help.
Speaker 3: I love that so much, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, but your question, you asked for the date. So when he explained that alignment to our friend in NASA who's not dead. He died in twenty nineteen, they put it in like their star program, like Stilarium or something whatever they use in NASA.
Speaker 3: They programmed it in and they found out that that alignment would happen on Easter.
Speaker 1: Actually, the first date that they ever told us was September twenty third, twenty twenty six, which is the fall equinox, right, okay, and or the week of the fallen New Equinox within a couple of days. And then they came back later and they said, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, it actually happens Spring Equinox, which would be Easter twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: So do you think any chance NASA.
Speaker 1: Was trying to confuse us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolute right.
Speaker 3: So I'm wondering, could you when this is over, can you hand me right? I want to write down the description of the alignment. Yeah, I want to take it with me. I want to program into SAGE, and I want to see what SAGE you'll say, because I'm I'm sure NASA. I mean, obviously I don't know. There's probably a lot of NASA people out here, so I'm just gonna kind of stay neutral on this. But NASA has the tendency of either messing things up or deliberately confusing.
Speaker 1: I think that might have been part of the equation, that you confuse a little bit what the date was, because we don't know the lady never told a date, right, So over time, over like twelve years, my dad says, well, a lot of stuff happens on Easter. She came, she came to be on Easter two or three times. Yeah, I heard every Easter or every Easter something happens. So Dad's just like, well, I mean, between the two dates, Easter seems really significant to me, So why not I'll just go with that one. But we don't know where the bloodstones are, not like claiming, we we do not know exactly what is going to happen.
Speaker 3: When is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: We are just relaying a message that was given telepathically, which was there's going to be an alignment. When this alignment happens, there will be a new knowledge in God will return.
Speaker 3: And the win isn't really important either. The message is like shape up, yeah, shape to meet you make, shape of love is very real and if you can embody that, you'll get good things. That's trying to be more complicated than that. That's right, right, so so interesting. If you know, you think they chose him because of his endes and his devotion and why didn't they choose a monk at Mount Athos or.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's a very powerful question that's loaded with many different possibilities. I don't think they chose him because of his indes. I think they chose him because he's an ordinary simple guy who grits his teeth and he keeps going.
Speaker 3: God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the call the type of deal.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I also think he had his indes because it was a part of the journey.
Speaker 3: And just like you, yeah, totally, I've never had something happened as a result of those NDEs.
Speaker 1: Dude, you've never had have all been agreed upon prior to his incarnation.
Speaker 3: Oh, cell mission type of deal, and you've got to break down in order to build up. It's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I think there's multiple paths to this. What this veil being lifted from your eyes. Yeah, there's the path that you took, which was death. You slit your wrists, you pumped yourself full of chemicals, you tried to carry yourself. You've had multiple ndees and that lifted a veil from your eyes. Then there's the path I take, which is through study and through training. I do things like I do research my whole life. I learn methods, I try meditation techniques. I go to the Monroe Institute, I you know, smoke DMT, do certain psychedelic ceremonies things like that. Like, there's the path of it naturally happens to you through trauma or through death and that veil is removed forcefully, or you can walk the path and you can sort of like take the steps and become an initiate so to speak, you know.
Speaker 3: And the mond Row Instant really is kind of an initiation type of thing, don't you think they do tea sort of there's a great program they have.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when I'm saying this, I'm saying generally, I don't mean just Monroe. I mean you could be a templar, you could be a Rosicrucian. You could just doing any sort of like really deep experiential work to leave the body or have profound you know, mystical experiences, supernatural experiences, seeing orbs in the sky. You don't have to have an NDE. You can go the path of like devotion and training, you know, and meditation and perfecting your vessel and prayer and fasting and like choosing, making good choices. But most people don't want.
Speaker 3: To do that. Oh I made all the bad ones. I still ended up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you hit so far down into the rock bottom that you're like, well, dang, the only way that goes up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if you go far enough left to get right, and if you go far enough right, you go left. If you go enough exactly far enough, you end up. Yes, make it makes sense. Yes, Yeah, I see what you're saying. Totally. Yeah, that's fascinating. M hm.
Speaker 1: My dad was one of those people where he died over and over.
Speaker 3: Right, and it seemed like life was just attacking him constantly, and he kept going.
Speaker 1: So yeah. And then you know there's people like me who, sure, I've been heavily traumatized, but I wanted this so bad. I'm trying all these different methods. I'm not really a fair case because I kind of grew up naturally seeing supernatural entities tens of thousands of times just because of who my family is. Right, I'm just saying, you don't have to have indies to have super spiritual experiences, but God, it celerates you so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know, I think each time I died, I think I slipped into a different timeline, and each timeline was either subsequently better or worse. But there was something about psychedelics in particular. I think psychedelics are generally speaking a good thing to do, especially mushrooms. I did a tremendous amount of mushrooms in my life, and I can say with all confidence that the body of Christ is a mushroom, Like it's an interdimensional phone call to God, and you could talk to God via the mushrooms. There's something so sacred about mushrooms. Psilocybin whatever it is, converts into silicine in the body. It acts on serotonin, the happy molecule. It's like there are all these little clues and each culture across the world. I think mushrooms are pretty global. I don't think there's any place they don't really grow. I mean, even in Siberia you have the mascara, which is a different compound, but it's it's still a psychedelic experience. Every place on Earth has a psychedelic and every culture on earth was connected to that until the Church came around and said, worship our God, which is so unfair.
Speaker 1: We destroyed all the indigenous cultures and the sacred rights and traditions and stuff.
Speaker 3: And in lieu of like, believe in my version of God. That sucks. I don't like people believe your suppression.
Speaker 1: Let's get rid of the texts and.
Speaker 3: The Vikings found out about that and started pillaging their churches. They were like, oh, you guys want to pervert God. We're going to fucking destroy your church.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Right. They weren't rapists, they weren't pillagers, They didn't have any problem with God. They were very spiritual culture. Why did they burn down churches? Because the Church wanted to impose their crap on these good people. And I would do the same thing in their situation. I love God with all my heart. For the love of God, I would burn down this sacrilegious establishment. That's just none of it's good. Wow, it's like I don't I love church, right, Like I go to church and I love all churches. I go to a Jhopah's witness temple, I'll go to a mosque, I'll go I'll go literally anywhere. I don't care. I want to find out what do humans believe about God. I'll go to a Hasidic a temple, I'll go to a Buddhist monastery. All of it's beautiful. There's so much beauty in the way that humans depict God. Yeah, what could be more important than that?
Speaker 1: That's the mystical view.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, right, yeah, it's important to me.
Speaker 1: It should be important path to God.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But it's better when we find our own version of that as opposed to like, if you could have the Holy Spirit fill you and read the Bible, it's different than listening to somebody else's version of the Bible.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of excellent truth in there, but you have to be willing to sit down and look at it with an open mind, because the Church did a whole number intentionally of driving people away from God, and now look at our godless lost culture. It's also it's rebounding in a beautiful way. We were talking about the Charlie Kirk thing earlier and how it brought people back to the church, and that's a great thing. I love the kids are going to church now. Everybody on earth needs God in whatever form they find it important. But I would highly recomon and people go out and do their own research, like go out, go to different cultures, versions of a worship site and do what they do for a month or a year and just get your own hands on experience, because there's so much beauty in that. Dude. That's the most important thing we have here aside from nature, right, and nature's just a manifestation of divine intelligence.
Speaker 1: I think the world is like getting so bad and the system is getting so bad and it's crushing people up that the only thing it's going to come to a point. It says in the Bible that every knee will bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is.
Speaker 3: Lord and King of Kings. Gang Gang.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think that there will come a point in time where the system has broken people down so much that everyone says, you know, at least the good people of the world say enough is enough. God is the only thing that can save us from this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're there, We're there right now.
Speaker 1: Which, Yeah, we're there, We're right there. We're like, we're pushing the door open. It's open. Yeah, it's not fully but it's open.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: But well, no one is fully open.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When there's supernatural intervention in a major way, which I suspect is what it's going to take to root out the really bad system of the world.
Speaker 3: When Jesus said he would return, did you ever think maybe he would return like with an army. What if we are the army? What if the second coming of Christ is literally us waking up the return of Christ's consciousness.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the light from the sun is affecting our consciousness. We're elevating it. Yeah, I mean, how much more supernatural can you get? Yeah, Like, I woke up after that experience with time, and I had information that I never had before. And I didn't actually tell you the story about me waking up waking up, but I was in a different timeline. Saudi Arabia was going to war with Israel, and it was actually nukes that were brought in from Iran going into Saudi Arabia and they'd fired the missiles. There was a nuclear war that was unfolding.
Speaker 1: When I fell asleep that night, I was crime my eyes out and I was like, this beautiful earth, like all the kids, the.
Speaker 3: Women, the animals, the fucking animals. Men want to fight good, kill each other, fucking primates, but like the nature has to suffer like what. I was so upset and I fell asleep that night. I woke up the next day and this is after like giving my life to God that and I was like, I can't fix this. I don't know how to fix this. Five years into my consciousness, and I was like I don't know what to do. And I just fell asleep, offering myself to God, very upset, thinking I'd die in my sleep. You know, I didn't even fall asleep in my bed. I fell asleep on the floor in the doorway of my parents' house. And there was this new information inside of me, like I have I have these answers in my head for society's problems that I didn't have before, and this driving force in me that I didn't have, and like the things I know about healing, about how like roots and herbs and stuff and like ways to deal with problems in the human body, I didn't. I didn't study for any of that. It just showed up, like and I think I had what's called a soul braid, where like I gave up. I was so disappointed in what had happened, what was happening on Earth. The nukes were the last thing that I needed. Like, I was so upset. I just knew everything was going to end, and I was like, I want to stop it, though I'm not ready to leave. This is a beautiful place. I love Earth. I really love Earth. I love the animals so fucking much, like they're my best friends man, And they've always been there for me even when humans weren't. And they always understand even when humans don't. They never judge. They're just peace. They'd love. I mean, people will be like, well, what if you want to do a bear, Well, then I'm scared, and I fucking walk away from the bear screaming, you know. But yeah, for the most part, I know where I stand in nature. There's a hierarchy. I never know with humans, right Humans will turn on you and you'll have no idea why. But nature's always.
Speaker 1: Even family sometimes it's the way it goes.
Speaker 3: But I always know nature and where I stand in nature. And when I woke up the next day, I had this new strength and this new consciousness, and there was information in me that I couldn't have possibly known and never asked for and never researched, never anything, And for whatever reason, I just felt I had to share it. And then right after that my page blew up. And that's probably I think Alex had followed me long before that, but this is when things really got good, and I think I hit about ninety six k on Instagram. As Third Eye Opener went out to LA I learned how to make Rick Simpson oil, and then I started taking that approach with Hemp to make a legal product that we could help people with their cancer and autoimmune conditions and ibs and chrones and autism, like all these things that people have wrong with them as a result of vaccines and all of this stuff that's being sprayed on our food glyph essate. By the way, if you're out there and you have vaccine and you have autism. Just so you know. Side note, there's a book called the CDs Autism Detox Protocol and it details how to get rid of autism using chlorine dioxide zeolite clays, which are available on fifty shades detox dot com. It's type of clay that forms when saltwater hits volcanic lava and under certain conditions and it comes up with this really unique clay that binds to metals and stuff in your body.
Speaker 1: I've heard of it.
Speaker 3: It's a really unique thing like metal detoxs. Yeah, it's metal detoks. It's great for cancer as well because it pulls the environmental talksins out that the parasites eat that caused the tumors in the first.
Speaker 1: That's where I've heard about it. Parasite detox. For a while, my mom was getting really into parasite clint stuff.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing to do. I mean, we all have them, dude. Yeah. I was down in La two weeks ago doing EBU, which is where they pull your blood out and they put it under a UV light, they run it through a filter, they oxygenate it, they put it back into you. And I passed the gnarly parasites. Wow, gnarly, but it was a great process. Any if you ever, guys ever want to check that out. That's it's the name of the clinic verve Holistic on Instagram verve v e r e v e r ve Holistic on Instagram, and they have a beautiful clinic out in Tustin, California. Great experience, dude. I recommend everybody go out and do that. It's like twelve hundred bucks for the eboo treatment and did titanlation where they pulled all the metals out of my organs and tissues and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, because we're all right now like basically just receptors for the five G system. Like we're basically just forks in a microwave if they want to turn those things on. Yeah, we're swimming and like, you know, frequencies all the time. Wi Fi sell bluetoothes so bad. Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: I feel all that. I don't know if you do, but I feel it all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes I have to regularly ground. Yeah, you know, I noticed that sometimes just being at the house and just being at the house for a long periods of time, I just get so you know, or anywhere really like anxious, and I have to like remind myself to ground and like go, you know, be by the ocean, or go put my feet in the grass, or you know, do my certain techniques. Like it is important to ground. It is important to sort of neutralize all of these external influences.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I never wear shoes. I didn't wear shoes for ten years except on airplanes, even on my motorcycle. Never wears shoes, Which sucks, dude. Sometimes you hit something driving, like like a petal will fly up, and if you're doing seventy it really it's a bad idea. Yeah, really bad idea. But also I don't like shoes, so the cost benefit. Yeah. There's a company called No Choice cod if you've heard of them. They do like EMF protective clothing and sheets for your bed and stuff. It's an amazing company, dude. I sleep with one of their sheets on my bed and it's plugged into the grounding socket of the wall.
Speaker 1: I have one of those, but my wife hates it.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: I think it's just the routine of like making sure it's tucked in and doing the laundry and stuff getting ruffled up while we're sleeping and stuff. But I had a ground and should I used it for a long time.
Speaker 3: I love those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel genuinely better when I sleep on it, and I'm very susceptible to five G. I have a smart meter cap that goes on my smart meter at my house.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah it dope. You can get that on Mission Darkness dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were saying something about the I wanted to ask you. So you're saying like, through uh, you know, z light metals and stuff like that, You're that's never topic you're treating.
Speaker 3: You're I'm not treating anything either, Okay, that it helps, Yeah, yeah, I'm not a doctor. This is not medical advice. Those two words are like the words that they've You're right, there's spas on those.
Speaker 1: There are bad words.
Speaker 3: They'll take down the whole podcast because of those. They hate that. Yeah. But yeah, through through zlites you can pull out a lot of a lot of sickness basically because your body is not used to having these forever chemicals inside of them, and the metals and stuff. We can't detox them naturally, like we have no detox pathways that facilitate the discharge of.
Speaker 1: Those and we're not designed to consume those.
Speaker 3: No, and it's terrible that they're in everything, especially around here they have all that teflon the byproducts they're in the groundwater because of the the phage.
Speaker 1: What are they called p p p u fas or something p.
Speaker 3: P f AS I think something like that, basically the tough from the eighties. Yeah, they dumped all of their bip into the river. Who would have thought? That's a bad idea? God, why do humans do stuff like that. They do it with tanning and tanning chemicals too, like in India they have like one part of India that does all the tanning of the hides and stuff, and they just dump the chemicals into the river and then the people bathe in it. Now the kids are being born with like a third arm coming out of their nipple.
Speaker 1: It's just like, my name's Jeff, and it's like, oh boy, you know, we could.
Speaker 3: Just avoid Sorry Jeff out there if you're listening and got a third arm out of your nipple. But it's not a good idea to put that shit in the water. Yeah, it's like it stays we're not designed for that. It's a terrible idea. Yeah, So the zeolites. It binds, so things with a positive ionic charge bind to things with the negative ionic charge. So metals are a negative positive ionic charge and zeelites are negative. So the bad is good and the good is bad. Is welcome to fucking upside downland here on Earth. Light is dark, black is white. I don't know what we're doing, but yeah, it binds to everything and it flushes out of you. So if you're dealing with something like autism, the metals obviously accumulating the brain. So the company I Wrap, which is on fifty shades detox dot com. It's got one that's a spray you just take four sprays a day. You've seen Terrence Howard use it on the Joe Rogan podcast. I think, oh really, Yeah, it's a great product. And he's brilliant.
Speaker 1: He is a wild, brilliant guy, wild.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, like you'd never think that from his movies. But wasn't he an iron Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know about the Hollywood side of him.
Speaker 3: I just know about there wasn't the further conscious said I loved iron Man, great movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah he wasn't he was?
Speaker 3: Oh he was? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Before it was actually warm machine.
Speaker 3: Ye I love that guy anyway, So he used him on the Joe Rogan podcast, which is great because the more people know about it, the less society is going to be collectively, So get the metals out of you. And I've noticed a significant increase in my cognitive function since starting on these metal detoxes and parasite detoxes. Incidentally, when I started parasite detoxing back in the day, it was five years ago that I heard about this company, and it was about two years ago I started repping them, and I passed a bunch of liverfluls, a bunch of more wow. And thing with parasites, they link into your nervous system and they cause you to do things like fuck random people because they spread that way, and things like herpes is a parasite, a lot of the things we consider STDs. AIDS is a vaccine introduced parasite crazy, but it actually robs the selenium in your body, which causes immune system disruption. And so if you can kill that parasite reinstate high doses of selenium. I think it's eight thousand milligrams a day. I could be mistaken, but the aid starts to go back down to HIV and the HIV will eventually subsequently be gone. Wow. I've never had anything to do with a person curing AIDS, but I do know people who have cured their AIDS through that method. Through that method, the reintroduction of selenium and parasit detoxing.
Speaker 1: You know, I really do wonder if this is the future of medicine. Not specifically, Oh my god, look at the lot Alex. You gotta see this, but that's a picture actually, But anyway, back to what I was saying specifically, like the parasite thing, but just what we were talking about earlier in the episode was I think that Oh I remember it was probably an hour an hour and a half ago. I was bringing up the depression thing where they're trying to they're showing through studies that it might not be chemical imbounce in the brain that causes depression, right. I think the future of medicine and health and healing is holistic. I think it's mind, body, spirit, and I think that people neglect the fact that a lot of sickness comes from disase, you know what I mean, like, for example, holding on to intense guilt or continually doing actions that cause you know, shame, grief y things like that, like negative choices over and over and over that they cause these negative emotions to manifest in the body if not really properly, and it causes disease. Disease, I think a lot of sickness comes from the mind.
Speaker 3: Of course, and then of course emotions is stores and certain organs carry the weight of each emotion. Kilt I think is stored in the lungs.
Speaker 1: I just know that one interesting. And then obviously diet big one. I don't know how doctors the biggest one about diet, Yeah, the biggest one. It's crazy they don't ask about that. It's the first thing, literally, the biggest one.
Speaker 3: Basically, anything out of a bag box or can is not really food. It's processed. You know, things should come from an animal or from the earth, and there's really no middle ground there. And anything sprayed with glife to say it at this point, that was one of the things that we found with autism when we were, you know, dealing with I used to have a lot of autistic patients in Ecuador. For some reason, autistic children, really young ones really like me. They get around my feet and they huddle at my feet. It's like seven that I can think of that just really like my feet. I've got nasty feet.
Speaker 1: I don't know who the fuck are gonna be around those, but barefoot all the time I'm walking through the jungles.
Speaker 3: Then I'm going to deal with these artisicates. I've always wash my feet.
Speaker 1: But that's very cool, super cool.
Speaker 3: So when we were dealing with them and trying to reverse whatever they were having as symptoms, we found that glycisate actually binds to glycine in the DNA and changes place, so you get glycasate in your DNA, which causes a lot of the irreversible issues within autism, which is crazy. And that was really if you look at when glycisate was introduced into AGG and you look at the explosion of autism, they're hand in hand. Yeah, there's a big, a big component there, so you got to get that out. Which also the products the zeolites help to get that stuff out of you binds to all the bad stuff. Wow.
Speaker 1: I have a lot to look into with this stuff. Man. I feel like my head is spinning. Dude. We've went down so many uh you know, turns and peaks and valleys and rabbit holes, and this has been awesome.
Speaker 3: Has it been two hours?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Look that's why it's right there on the clock.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I told you man that first hour, dude, I swear we hit an hour and I was like, well, if you got a little more steamless, tell a story. And here we are, I'm like wiping my eyes and I'll you're tired. Yeah, well no, I just it went by so quick late. It's crazy how fast it goes. So before we wrap this up, I just want to say thank you for hopping on our humble little program.
Speaker 3: My pleasure brother.
Speaker 1: I hope it is not the last me too. I'm really glad that Alex manifested you in our lives because this has been a very interesting unfolding already and you know, we gotta do it again.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And if you guys want to see more of me, obviously, fifty Shades of Consciousness on Instagram, The Chemical Shaman on Instagram, fifty Shades of Consciousness podcasts, my podcast. My websites are fifty shadesdetox dot com. That's for our anti parasitics and our z like clays and our spike protein detox. That's another good thing to have in this crazy world. And then also, Chemical Shaman dot com is my website for my personal products. If you guys want more of me, that's where I'm at. And I really appreciate you guys having me on the show. It's been a blast, yeah or anything. I just appreciate you guys in my life. You're real motherfuckers and that's all.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not hard to find, but it's nice to find good people to vibe with, you know it.
Speaker 1: It's not really something that you find. It just appears.
Speaker 3: That's a much better way to put it. Yeah. Real just shows up. When you are real, you get real. Yeah, and the really you get, the more real they get.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, it's like this when the student is ready, the teacher appears. But I don't think it's like a student teacher thing. I just think that that's a parable that's true for many good things in life.
Speaker 3: Hey, you manifest what you want? Yeah, what you are?
Speaker 1: I think it was described this way to me by Dana. It's our friend Dana Kipple. She's been on our show. You remember Dana Alex. She's like really big in the plasma space. She's probably the biggest.
Speaker 3: Person out there the plasma space.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, there's there's like a whole sub section of the Internet that just talks about plasma. What like literally plasma, Well, plasma is super important and underrated. Yeah, I didn't know there was a plasma space. There's like a whole I'm telling you, like, there are people serious about plasma and it's interesting.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Plasma is an intelligence, plasma's consciousness, plasmas and technology. It's just a whole thing. And there's UFO people.
Speaker 3: There's these plasma guns that heal wounds.
Speaker 1: Is that no, no, no, no, no, they mean like plasma, like the substance. Yes, yeah, yeah, like the substance.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Dana, she's like a really cool person, and she told me something when she was here at my house, probably like in May, doing the show with us. We were riding back from We went and walked on the beach and got some coffee for a little bit, and then we were driving back to the house and she was telling me this and it changed my life hearing this phrase. She was just saying that when you keep raising your consciousness and you begin to vibrate at new levels, when you are like every time you reach a new level of consciousness or a higher vibration that people on that field will begin to come to you. You know what I mean, Like, as you raise yourself, more doors will open, and more of.
Speaker 3: Your tribe or you know, so to speak, that's so true.
Speaker 1: Will come to you. So I've just come and noticed that as I keep working on myself, me and Alex keep doing our thing, we keep just doing this. It's just like amazing people just keep appearing in our lives.
Speaker 3: I love it so much, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's not that we're finding anything. It's just like poof, Hey, what's up, motherfucker? How much your booth?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? Crazy?
Speaker 1: And Alice is like, oh my god, I've been looking for you for ten years, you know. Like it's stuff like that happens all the time.
Speaker 3: It's just unreal, man, isn't a nice I've noticed the same thing in my community as well. And also if you start to put problems out to your people, like you need to fix for something, there will always be someone. If you publicly voice your problem, someone will show up with a response to it. Every time. It's a crazy thing. We do it on my page when people are sick and I can't figure it out. It's not often, but I'll post it to the community and someone will always have the answer for it.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we use our page as a giant brain like to benefit all of the people that are on it. Wow, it's really nice. Yeah, that's a very good community over there. I love that grateful all right.
Speaker 1: So, last question I like to ask when I remember, what is the So if the whole world was listening to you right now, what would be like the most important message that you would gift to the world.
Speaker 3: Well, if the kingdom of heaven is within you, the only thing that sits on a throne and a kingdom is a king.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: If the kingdom is dirty, the king's not going to have a good home and probably not going to live there. Right. So, if you clean your vessel and you allow space in your life for good things to come, the king will return into your vessel. And once the king returns, you have dominion over With the power of the king in you, you have dominion over the planet. You have the right to rule. For lack of better word, it's your own life. But you can't rule it by yourself because we're not I'm not fit to rule my own life. And without without God, without whatever I believe Christ to be. It's like I can't have that control over my own life. I'm unworthy of ruling my life, but I know that with the power of God inside of me, I'm fit to rule it. And I think more and more people are waking up to the fact that the answers are within them, and they're searching externally for this internal thing. But the only answer, the only way out, is in. So I would urge people to find the God with him, to find the Kingdom within them, and to allow space to detox enough to allow a place for God to come back into them.
Speaker 1: That's profound.
Speaker 3: I think it's the best thing people need to hear. We're not powerless here. Yeah, got the power of the Kingdom of Heaven inside of you. The fuck We got good things happen on this planet.
Speaker 1: You know the Gospel of Thomas, not offhand, Yeah, it's one of the Gnostic gospels. So it's basically what it says, you know, the Kingdom is within your amazing, Yeah, it is, it really is. It's it's true, like the Kingdom is within you. And that's why they say, you know, perfect the vessel, right, that's basically what you just said, he really says that. No, it does. It doesn't say that. It says the Kingdom of God is within you.
Speaker 3: If I'm a perfect the vessel in the same breath, I would be shot.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not that. But that's the saying, right, like perfect the vessel, like prepare the vessel. Uh, you know, do the work, eat better, think better, be better, act better, live better. You know, because the more the more you strive to like be you know, more clean living and more more humble heart and good thoughts, good words, good deeds, the more you become a beautiful channel for the spirit of God. It's like a radio, right Yeah, I'm just like a radio.
Speaker 3: You're tuning into a station. Yeah yeah, but it can't if you if you have a shitty vessel and it's.
Speaker 1: You can't tune into the st it's static.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And like on one end of that you get like sensory overload disorders and stuff the spectrum disorders. But if you cleanse the vessel, it's like the signal you can return to you you can have clear thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm just agreeing with you, and I'm saying it a different way. I love it to attack the mind with different language. But it's the same message. I love your message. I completely agree. Perfect the vessel, just good words, good thoughts, good deeds. It's like that radio station dials in and that consciousness, that divine consciousness, it starts to tune in and it starts to channel through you. And that's what I think Christ was. I think that Christ was a being.
Speaker 3: The perfect channel, the perfect channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, perfect channel.
Speaker 3: How cool is that for the true God?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love that mm hmm. Yeah. And he showed us how to do it, and he said, you'll go on to do greater things than I ever did. Well, that means I have the same power as Jesus. Hmm. That's amazing. Well why is it that told me? Right? Yeah? Why are you telling me that God hates me? I was born into sin, which in demotic Pharonic means forgetfulness, So it means you're born into forgetfulness of your true nature, which is divine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I embraced that details yourself so that you experience it and then go on to share that message with others. But love your neighbor above all else, Like love yourself and love your neighbor like you're forgiven for whatever the Church told you was wrong with you, Like, it's not the case. You're perfect, but you have to know it and you have to embody it. So every time I make a mistake, I bring my vibration down, and every time I acknowledge it I made a mistake, I bring it back up. And it's this constant tuggle war between light and dark and Satan and Christ and whatever else it is. Earth is like a chessboard that God built and then the Devil and Jesus are playing chess and where the pieces and it's up to us which one we want to move for you.
Speaker 1: Know, I think about it like that scene in The Matrix when Morpheus just given Neo the red pill and the blue pill the blue pill, And I think that this is a metaphor for it's what you said about time, that every moment at present, moment to moment to moment to moment, it's like that stack of paper and you're just like picking the different sheets of paper to sort of like manifest being into a new level of reality based on your vibration. I think that's the red pill and the blue pill. Taking that red pill is constantly making those good choices and vibrating at a good level and continually like waking up to a better reality. Yeah, but it's being rendered in real time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how beautiful is that? Yeah, we've got a simulation type thing here. We're to the event horizon. We project our consciousness and bring it back in through our sensory organs to experience it. Right, it's amazing, it's.
Speaker 1: It's it's amazing. It's complicated, but you know, good thoughts, good words, good deeds.
Speaker 5: Thing.
Speaker 1: I love your message. Hey. We started with a fist bump. Now we're ending with a love you to love you too, do for real and Alex any last words? No, how could I top that?
Speaker 5: Just peers over the computers? Yeah, man, such a nice setup. We got to spice that wall up back there. You said it in good time. Yeah, we've got to, man, Yeah, we've got to. All right, guys, Well, I hope you enjoyed this one and we're peacing out. So thank you very much once again, Adam and.
Speaker 3: Peace, Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the backyard to let the house the yard of Lett No house, so weird, weird and weird.
Speaker 4: Wow,