Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Big for Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to Patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big for Society. You got the privilege of chatting with mister Brian Terrell from Red Dirt Cryptid Investigations down there in the great state of Oklahoma. How's it going today, Brian.
Speaker 2: That's going great man. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, I've been wanting to chat with you for a while. I love talking to people from Oklahoma. You guys have one of the coolest states when it comes to Bigfoot encryptids, and some people get back out of shape because they're like, oh, I only want to talk to a bigfoot up in the Pacific Northwest. But man, I love the Oklahoma stuff like it is. It's awesome. I'm going to I'm going to ask start with the question that, yeah, probably everyone starts with, is how did you get into this wild stuff, all this wild bigfoot and you're in a dog man too, and you're into it all.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just like some people have the shock factor. I'm not that way. I was eased into it. I'm pretty sure that I had bigfoot on the property when I was a kid growing up at the farm, and I didn't know it at the time. It was till much later, and I accidentally ended up investigating a nineteen ninety six investigating a bigfoot sighting, and I didn't even know what I was doing, but I was just curious and nosy, and I ended up going out to the low location and nosing around on my own, and so I really so for a long time I was open to the idea that they might be out there. But to fast forward to two thousand and seven, I ended up seeing what I guess people would say was a dog man, although at the time it just looked like a giant wolf to me, and I had no idea what I was looking at. I thought it was just some giant wolf that was some kind of mutant or something, and I figured that it wouldn't last very long because it was freaking nature and a rancher was going to shoot it pretty quick and that would be the end of that. I didn't realize at the time that there was a breeding population of these things. I was fortunate that it didn't stand up on its hind legs and run or something. I probably would have lost my cookies if I'd have seen that. So when I say I was like eased into this cryptid world, I mean it. I honestly don't know how somebody could be more gradually brought into this genre than the way I have been, And I think that's part of the reason why I don't have a lot of the PTSD and a lot of the fear that a lot of people have. But man, I definitely got a lot of respect for these creatures, and I usually do everything I can to do it as smart as I can.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so dog inciting in two thousand and seven, that is wild. What part of Okaho can you share? What part of Oklahoma that happened to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do occasionally. It was basically north central Oklahoma. I'll just say it was close to Crescent, Oklahoma, but not anywhere. It was a little ways away from there. I'm intentionally not giving away the exact location because there's family land involved in the situation. The last thing I need is a bunch of Hurrahs showing up out there and trying to run around out there and call in dog man or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't actually on my family land, but it was on a piece of property that was a little ways away and it was just it was a broad daylight thing. I was just driving in my pickup truck going out. I was actually on the way out to one of a piece of family land, and I just happened to look over and there the thing was, and it was just sitting there, and I didn't know what to make of it or anything. It was At first, I just wasn't getting it. You look at something, you're like, it's a really big dog, and then you just let just that's really big things about the size of a cow. Wow. Oh yeah, and this broad daylight. And like I said, I'm pretty fortunate it didn't get up and stand up or something. I don't know what I would I don't know what my I don't know what I would have done if that would have happened. Hard to say, but in a way, I'm glad it didn't. But it was years, many years later, that I actually figured out that I'd seen something that unusual. I was listening to some Sashquatch chronicles type stuff, and I kept hearing the mentioning dog man, dog man, dog, and I'm like, what are they talking about? And I was actually picturing it something like a sintaur with a dog's body and a man's head or something, if that's what they think they're seeing. And then I go ahead and I do a little search and little Google search of it, and that's what it hit me. That's what I saw back then, and it was pretty overwhelming. And that's when it that's when the fire really got lit. Is when I realized that I had not only had I seen one of these creatures, but I'd seen one fairly close. And that that's when the avalanche, I guess you could say, started with me. And from there on out it was downhill. From there, I look into just about everything from flying cryptis, dog man, sasquatch. We get a lot of dog man reports, but we get a lot more bigfoot reports, and so therefore I would have to say that bigfoot is our bread and butter down here, but we've got a lot of dog man reports too. I'm pretty sure that I have over sixty dog man reports documented here in Oklahoma in southern Kansas, but we've definitely got way over two hundred bigfoot reports now, so it's kind of I'd say that the dog man population is a lot less, but the bigfoot population is definitely healthy over here. What you was saying before about thinking that has to be up in the northwest, man, I think Oklahoma is greatly undervalued when it comes to bigfoot population. I think there's a lot more of them down here than what people think. And I think the reason why we don't have I think it's a combination of two things. A we don't have the volume of people that they have in others, some of these densely populated states. But the other thing is Oklahoma and southern Kansas is like the heart of the Bible Belt. They're like, we're like really conservative, and that type of individual is very unlikely if they were to see something to come out and actually tell the public. I think a lot of people. You hear people say over and over again on shows that maybe one out of every ten bigfoot sightings actually get reported. I'm pretty sure in my area it's more like one out of every twenty or thirty. So super conservative down here. A lot of people are pretty tight lip. They don't talk so.
Speaker 1: Which I totally agree with you on that, But it's just think about then taking that how many potential bigfoot sightings actually happen in the state of Oklahoma. It's got to be a massive amount.
Speaker 2: You go to some of the these Facebook pages and these YouTube channels and stuff, and the vast majority of people that are following those groups are these silent people that never really speak up when it comes to like my Facebook group, I've got like a core of I don't know, maybe maybe fifty people that that comment on a regular basis post stuff. The rest of the people they're just sitting back and real quiet, like and watch it. And I think that's the lion's share of people, is that kind of want to know what's going on, but they don't want everybody to know that they're interested.
Speaker 1: So they're the there are they the people where it's like they will only tell you something has happened if you direct message them out of the blue and blatantly ask them have you experienced something? And they're like, okay, yeah, well I found there's a lot of people in my group that's the case. They won't just come out and say it. Man, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: It really is. The psychology that's involved when it comes to eyewitnesses is you could probably write a book on it, and all that PTSD traumatic stuff, it plays a role in that stuff. You never really know how a person's going to react when they see something like that. That's why I know that I'm very fortunate that I haven't been traumatized, psychologically damaged, just flat out and messed up, because I can't imagine what it would be like just be going for a little stroll in the park or something and coming around a corner and there's a dog man standing there upright eyeball and you licking his chops. I can't even imagine what that would be like. So I don't know the people that does happen to. Man, my heart really goes out to you. I don't. How do you go to work after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How do you do anything? Yeah? You had said something really quick, and I don't want to let it slip by. You'd mentioned to the side where you're pretty sure that you may have had bigfoot on your property when you're growing up. Can you go more into that.
Speaker 2: There was a whole bunch of little things that happened, but it all and I'll go over. I'll try to give you the cliff notes version, because once I start talking and telling stories, I just it seems like I go on forever. But I had a bunch of knick knack things that would happen, Like we had a grainery inside the barn, and we kept seed grain in there, but we also kept dog and cat food in there. And I was constantly I was the only kid down there, and I grew up there, spent summers there, spring breaks and all that stuff. I lived with my grandparents a lot, but not all the time. I went to school in town and I lived with my parents, but I spent a lot of time down there, and I would always get in trouble for leaving the grain reopen, leaving the grain reopen, and it got to where it was just like a normal thing. It was like I would go down there and I would, you know, to put the lock on. It wasn't a pad lock, but it was like a little wooden lever lock and I would lock the door. I'd come back the next morning and it was open again. And that was a pretty constant thing. So something I believe was getting in there and getting cat food and dog food out, and I think we know who does that. I also had a situation where I had built a tree house in the woods, and at the time I got it finished, it got torn out of the tree. It was literally like ripped out of the tree. All the lumber was down on the ground. It was broken into pieces. And I thought that my grandfather had done it because it was out there. It was just it was me, Grandpa and Grandma seldom left the house. Grandpa never really went to the woods unless he was in the pickup truck. But I thought it must have been Grandpa. He must have found out that I was taking some of his good wood for my treehouse, but I wasn't supposed to do so. I spent about three days waiting on a whipping and it just never came, and everything just seemed normal. So finally I was like, Grandpa, why why did you tear down my treehouse out in the or my tree ford out in the woods. And he's like, I didn't do that, and I was like, and I was, I don't know. I can't believe it had to have been him. So I cressured him a little bit about it, and he was like, Brian, I don't even know where your treehouse is, you know. And so looking back on it now, I think I know that was probably seen as some kind of encroachment on the territory or something like that. It might have had something to do with me urinating so much around that area, because I would just pee off the edge of the tree house like boys do. And I guess that might have been what happened there. But it's not like there was other people out there that could have seen that and done that, let alone ripped it out of it tree. There was another incident too, where I saw some glowing red eyes down in the crow one night when I was going back down to shut off the lights in the barn, and I went up and I told my grandpa about it, and he tried to convince me that it was a cow. Of course, what would you expect to be down in there, But it wasn't a cow, because it was two eyes looking straight at me, and it seems like to me. I remember they were a white yellow color, and I just had the feeling i'd gone down there. I'd walk down there one hundred times to turn off the lights, and there's off and on. There would always be maybe a couple of cows down there in the corral or something. Nothing ever bothered me, but that one night I felt it before I saw the eyes, and looking back on it now I know what that was. But at the time I had no idea. So there was a lot of knickknack things that was going on down the farm, but it was the small things that you could dismiss easily. And I'm pretty confident that my grandfather had no idea anything like that was going on, because I don't think he would let me go down there and play alone. It's times have changed. Back then. I had one hundred and sixty acres at my disposal and it was all woods at the spring fed creek flowing through it. It was heaven still is. But the truth is, if he'd have thought that there was anything dangerous out there. He wouldn't let me go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely hindsight is twenty twenty, and you think of that stuff where you are now, and yeah, you probably had some stuff going on. And Oklahoma, I've always thought a Bigfoot, but I've never really thought of dog Man a lot before. But I find it interesting how in certain parts of the US there seems to be like it. There's seems to be groups of big Foot and there's groups of dog Man. They live in the same area. Do you think that might be the same situation in certain parts of Oklahoma? Or do they tend to stay away from each other? From what you found, big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: I have not seen any evidence whatsoever that they will separate and stay away from each other. Now I have seen some contradiction to that. I have seen and gotten reports of them basically being in the same areas, not necessarily at the same times, but definitely in the same areas. So as far as I'm concerned, I have never seen any evidence that would lead me to believe that one particular area is dog Man territory and the other particular area is Sasquatch territory. Okay. I don't give much credence to the whole dog man bigfoot WWF fighted out theory. I think we'd hear that going on, but yeah, I don't know everybody wants to see it. It's definitely make a good pay for view.
Speaker 1: That's for sure. That'd be some wild stuff enough seeing bigfoot. I'd rather see a bigfoot than a dog man any day. I hope I never get near one of the dog man creatures. They're just wild. But I guess we have them in Iowa. So I got to look out. Have you found that there's a certain part of Oklahoma that seems to have more dog man activity coming out of it?
Speaker 2: There is patches. I guess you could say there's a certain There's not an area of Oklahoma that I would say is free of dog man activity, but there are certain patches where you'll get like a small cluster of reports. We've got an area over in far western Oklahoma where there's been a cluster of dog man reports and encounters. There's been a lot of reports come out of a town called Shawnee, Oklahoma, up and down and around the river. But there's also bigfoot reports that come out of there as well. There's been several reports over by Tallaheena, up by north of Bartlesville, there's been a couple of reports. They're really everywhere, but every once in a while you get several and one immediate location. But they're not as predictable as far as where they're going to be as a bigfoot, because I don't personally believe that a dog man has to stay as close to water as a bigfoot does. Almost all the bigfoot side that you're going to hear about, at least coming from our area, is going to be within a mile of water. They really don't get that far away from water. I guess they're I guess they're thirsty. I don't know, but they don't hear about that. But that's not the way with dog men. Dog Men be out in the middle of nowhere where there's really no water or anything, and so there's no rhyme or reason to them. Makes them a lot harder to predict. Of course, my personal opinion is what we know about dog man is like thirty years behind what we know about sasquatch. We've been studying sasquatch pretty much since the Patterson gimblin age and the trying to think of what it's called. The when they first started discovering the Jerry Crwe area pre nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Seven, yeah, fifty eight, around the area.
Speaker 2: Yeah fifty eight. They've been studying them since then, documenting their behaviors, their mannerisms and stuff like that, and we really haven't what would you say, fifteen years into this dog man.
Speaker 1: Thing, I'd say that's proudly generous. Yeah, yeah, fifteen, I could go with fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: That's as wild stuff, man.
Speaker 2: It really is. So we've got some ketchup to do. We're starting to figure a few things out. One of the things that I've come to the conclusion is that a lot of the behaviors that we get out of Sasquatch, I think the dog men are doing the same thing, rock throwing and pacing people out of an area, stuff like that. I think these are both dog man and Sasquatch behavior. And I think personally, I think that there's a chance that there's a lot of bigfoot reports that were actually dog man reports, possibly even vice versa. It's hard to say on that, and that's just speculation on my part. But if they're doing the same things and they're in the same areas unless you get I'd say a lot of the class bees are miss could possibly be wrong. It's tough to say. One thing. I'll say though, about dog men it seems like they're much more cautious about leaving footprints than Bigfoot. I do believe that bigfoot is very cautious about leaving footprints, but I think that dogmen is even more. That may be because their population is less, but it could also be that maybe they're just a little bit more aware of their footprints. It's hard to say, but it's a really rare thing to run across a dog man print, a quality one. I run into what I consider sasquatch prints on a semi regular basis, but I'm learning where to look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't hear a lot about solid dog man tracks, that's for sure. But I do have a question from one of the Patreon members, so I want to make sure that I think now would be a good time. So Leslie wants to ask, can you tell us about what you feel is your most memorable investigation from over the years.
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow, man, I've gone out and I've talked to a lot of people and as far as trying to put which one is. And man, I've talked to some pretty interesting eyewitnesses, but probably the one that I say is most memorable to me was I have this friend, his name is Chuck Slabs. He's also a bigfoot investigator, and he had a bigfoot encounter close actually close to cress And Oklahoma as well. And I called him up and I said, hey, I'd like to take you out to that location and do an interview. So we did. We drove out there and we did an interview with my buddy Jeff Hatfield, and I had Jeff go stand in the tree line where the bigfoot was and I had Chuck tell his story about what happened to him that night. I did a video line. It's pretty cool. But anyway, as we're buttoning up and fixing to leave, the pumper comes pulling in. And the guy that is pulling in is the guy that now has the job that Chuck used to have. Chuck used to be the pumper for that well, but this new guy, he's the one that's doing it now. We never met this guy ever, and he comes pulling in and I thought he was probably going to get mad and tell us to get off location or something, but he didn't. He was being real friendly, so I just point blank asking. I was like, hey, has anything weird ever happened to you out here or anywhere else? And he got this funny look on his face and he goes, I did have something really weird happen out here last February. And I was like, really, what was that? And he basically described something similar to what Chuck experienced. And the weird thing is, without having any knowledge of this, he pointed to the spot where Chuck had seen had his encounter and he said something was over there throwing rocks at me at night. And I was just like, whoa, it's so crazy. And he let us record him telling his story, and so I incorporated that into the video. But it was so awesome. I've never gone out to do an interview with an eyewitness and then had somebody else come up and say randomly, yeah, I pretty much had something very similar happened in this exact same spot too. That was just my brain was about to explode on that one. But I would say that was probably one of the coolest ones I've done, but I've done several of them. Not all of them people would allow me to put on camera, But I do love going out and talking to eyewitnesses, especially on location where it actually happened. It's a lot of it's a lot of fun, and sometimes people need to tell their story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh absolutely, I think it's therapeutic for the person that needs to tell their story. A lot of these guys haven't talked about it, maybe for fifteen twenty years. And yeah, it's also helpful for the people that are watching your videos on can help them work through stuff. And that's how it goes with the podcast as well. About Southeast to Oklahoma, is it over hyped or is everything that we hear actually happening down there from your experience always happening? Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Yes, Southeast Oklahoma does have a higher population, especially if sasquatch down there. It is true there's a lot of stuff going on. We've got an area down there that we go to that we call Zana Do and almost every time that we go down there, we have some kind of crazy activity and something always weird happens down there. This last time we went over there over spring break and we really didn't have We found some interesting evidence, but we didn't have any encounters or something had come into camp or something like that. That was probably the first time that we really didn't have anything actually come into camp or do something. That was heartbreaker because that place has a lot of hyat built up for we call it Xana Do. But now, yeah, there's a lot of stuff going on over there. There's a lot of reports that come out of southeastern Oklahoma. A lot of people don't realize this, but the population of Lafleur, mccurt and Pushmataha counties are pretty high, and so not only do you have a larger population of the Sasquatch people down there, you've also got more human people there to interact with them. So by nature, you're going to get more reports because there's more people there. So it makes good sense. But I do believe there's a lot of activity and it's all over. If it's close to a water source, they're pretty much there. Just some people are very unobservant and some people are observant. And I think that the people who are unobservant are usually the lucky ones because it's a lot easy. It's a lot easier to remain in the dark when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Why did you choose to call it Xana Do?
Speaker 2: I didn't. It was Mike A. Doones On, one of the guys on my team. He called it Xana Do, and I think he called it. I think Xana Do. There is a movie about someplace called Xanadu years ago and that I think the term xanad means a place of tranquility and mystery and stuff like that. And being from northwest Oklahoma, you get down in that area where you've got all these really tall lob lolly pines and everything is different, and you've got all that nice clear blue flowing water and all these great swimming holes and everything. It is a really beautiful area and it just it is. It's just it's a wonderful place to go. And I think that was where he was going for Zana Do. We just call it that because we don't want to advertise where the location is that we're actually doing our research. We found that there are some mischievous people out here in this area that if they find out where you're actually doing research, they'll go out and they'll put out fake footprints for you to find so you'll look like a fool. Stupid stuff like that, and I don't have time for that. So we just keep our we keep our little secrets, I guess you could say. And I don't like being misleading or disingenuous, but if we're going to have if we're going to maintain a certain purity level for our areas that we're doing actual research in, we need to keep it a little bit nush, because all we need if a whole bunch. If a bunch of people know that you're down in a certain area and you're doing research, it's just a matter of time before they're sitting around drinking beer and they're getting a little tipsy and they're like, Hey, I got a great idea, and then here they come. So I'm trying to avoid that.
Speaker 1: That's a great call. I actually have never thought of that before, but now that you bring it up, I could easily see that happening, especially with some other places down in that quadrant of the state. Yeah, no question, that could happen.
Speaker 2: People that don't take this stuff seriously. They try to make a mockery of it, and they think it is a laughing matter. And I can think of about four or five people that I know from my personal life that man, I would really love for them to have a close up encounter, and preferably one of the soiled breeches variety, because that would they deserve that. But no, there's just I don't know, you know, is people are just people and they come in off flavors and you can't hate a just but but you can limit how much information you give out.
Speaker 1: And so that's what exactly big for society will be. Right back after these messages, have you, yourself or anyone in your group been able to have has there been a visual sighting in that area at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, A couple of years ago, Jeff Hatfield, Well, we were sitting around the campfire and Jeff saw something big and black and hairy and moving at a distance down in a valley, and it rattled him. He jumped up out of his camp chair like he had a spring underneath him, like a jack in the box. I immediately knew that something serious was happening. I could tell by the look on his face. So could my brother, and week sprang into action. I started trying to video and didn't get anything on video because it was already gone. But there was a good fifteen twenty seconds and Jeff couldn't even get out what he was just pointing. He was the shock of seeing it, but he didn't get a good look at it, and it was like one hundred and fifty yards away. But he said it was just too big to just be like a little black bear, because down here we have bears. They're a little bitty. I know, you could almost swat one. Most of them run from you. But they said it was much bigger. We've had him come into camp on a couple of occasions and get per pretty close. My first night out there at that location, they I was sleeping in a hammock with a tarp over it, and I'm pretty sure we had two juveniles come into camp and they were snooping around and one of them started creeping up on me in my tent, in my hammock with the tarp over it, and I was awake, and it scared the living crap out of me, and it was very humbling. But that was the fastest I ever came out of my hammock. I set the fat Boy Land speed record for ejecting out of a hammock, because you can't get out of a hammock gracefully. In case you didn't know, let alone when you're as big as I am. So that was a crazy night. I would love to relive that night again. I wish i'd had a recorder, you know how that.
Speaker 1: Goes absolutely in that same area. Did you, guys ever hear any sounds that would not usually belong in an area like that or anything that would puzzle you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've heard the tree knox, which are, to be honest with you, down that area. They're not unusual. I usually get tree knocks on the audio recorders almost every time I go down there. We've heard the what people describe as the mechanical bird noises. That was one of the creepiest things I ever heard. I've only heard that a couple of times, and that was when we first started going down there, and that was just weird. I'm not even sure I can even do it justice day try to explain what it sounded like, but the term mechanical bird is about as close as you're going to get. I imagine like a robot bird or something that just wasn't even sounding right, but sounded mechanical. That's what it sounded like. I've heard a lot of weird vocalizations. Those the two juveniles that came in that one night on me. They were making the mouth popping noises where they I'm assuming they're doing that thing with their mouth, but it was really loud they were doing that. I would say every five or ten minutes, they would make that mouth popping noise and it was really loud, and I think that's what actually woke me up, was the mouth popping noise. And about the time, about forty five minutes before the sun came up, and these two juveniles were tinkering around the camp getting into stuff. I'm assuming the parent from up the hill was calling them, and it made this really loud, deep, you know, booh vocalization, and at that point both of them left and started walking towards that vocalization. And so I always assume that that was mom or dad or something, but it's hard to tell. But whatever it was definitely had authority and it had a very deep voice, and they responded instantaneously. It was at that point I think that I figured out that I was probably dealing them with juveniles. So that was pretty That was a fun night, But yeah, you'll hear a lot of things. Never heard any kind of Ohio howls or whatever out there. I don't think there is vocal in Oklahoma as what they are in other places. They will do howls and stuff like that, but it's not common to catch one on audio recorder. But one of these days, I'm going to get a good one one of these days. But yeah, there's a lot of vocalizations and sounds that go along with them. Like last weekend when we were down there over spring break, we had something just outside of Camp grunt at us twice and we ended up getting out of or out from underneath the tar because it was raining and we had We went out and was looking around trying to figure out what it was. But whatever it was, it vanished or whatever went to ground or something. But we never did figure out what it was. But it spoke to me pretty again because it was pretty loud, pretty deep.
Speaker 1: I have a few areas that I would want to bring up just to see if it makes anything. You remember anything, or you've had any interaction with that area. You can say, I guess we'll leave it at that. If you need to say no comment, then that's fine. But there's an area that I've Yeah, there's an area that I've started to get a lot of reports from and it's on the border the Lake Texoma area, and I guess that's a massive area. Have you ever gotten any weird stuff from the Lake Texoma area of Oklahoma and Texas?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Okay. There's a lot of reports that come out of the Lake Texoma area bigfoot and dog man. And as a matter of fact, I consider that Lake Texoma Brown Springs area to be a dog man hot spot because there's just a lot of dog man reports that come out of that area. That place has got a creepy feeling when you get out. I know for a fact that there's more going on there than just cryptid stuff. I know it's a hot spot for paranormal investigators too, the ghost hunters and stuff like that. I am not a ghost hunter, but because my personal belief and I just don't have time, so I don't even now. A man can only have so much free time, and this bigfoot, encryptid thing, there's days I feel like I've been off more than I can chew. And the last thing I'm going to do is decide that I'm going to take on and start chasing aliens and ghosts. I just know, I just don't have time. I'm not dismissing or anything or throwing rocks at that genre. I'm just saying I just don't have time to deal with it. But I am aware of the fact that they do go out there on a regular basis, and they do have a lot of encounters. And sometimes these ghost hunters go out there and have encounters with cryptids, and I think a lot of ghosts that are reported are actually cryptids, but I really don't have any data to back that up. It's just a high apothesis, especially when you're talking about white creatures, because I think a lot of cryptids. There's more white cryptids out there than people realize. Yeah, the brown spring variant is pretty crazy. I've only been out there twice, but my team has actually been discussing going back down there again and doing a better, more thorough investigation than what we've done in the past.
Speaker 1: So a lot of weird stuff from Lake Texoma, as you also mentioned, and specifically besides Bigfoot ind dog Man, and some people think this is total hodquash, but I've been getting a lot of reports about it from the area. Is you've got like the pale crawler type whatever it is. And I'm getting a ton of stuff from the Lake Texo, even from guys that are working the train that goes across Lake Texoma. They're like, we looked out, we saw something weird on the tracks. It was white and it was like skinny and it didn't make sense. Yeah, so dude, there's something going on in that area, no question. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure what to how to classify what you're talking about. But I've gotten some reports that are similar to that as well. And yeah, I don't even know. I don't even know what to how to classify that. A lot of people put the rubber stamp skin walker on it, but it's not really a skin walker. I don't really know what to call it, but it's something different. I had a guy reach out from Tulsa. There's Tulsa and he had this thing shape shift in front of him. Not in front of him, but it was in his backyard. Him and his wife both saw it and they basically they it was like one o'clock in the morning. It was like a Saturday night and they'd been up and they had some friends over and they could hear like the cops were chasing somebody down the street or something. So they go out front, and whatever it was, it gone around the corner and gone back behind the house, because they lived on a corner lot, And so they went in their backyard and walked out on the back porch to see if they could see anything that direction. And when they did, they saw something that just looked like this pale, white, hairless, horrifying looking creature with black eyes, and it ran behind their storage shed in their backyard, and I got they were Him and his wife were both pretty freaked out, and they said that they just sat there for a minute, and they started easing back towards the house, towards the door, and whatever it was ape shifted or something, and it came out from the other side of the story shed, and it was a homeless dude that was just dressed all in rowdy clothes. And I guess the homeless dude just looked at him and smiled and walked over there and opened their gate and went out in the front yard and disappeared. And they were just sudden, Yeah, no, I'll take big foot any day. No. Yeah, And there's yet there was another lady that this was in now that was about two years ago. About four months ago, I had a lady reach out to me, and she had an encounter on what is called the Northwest Expressway in Oklahoma City. And if you keep going out past what people around here would know is Piedmont Road, and you take that road and you just keep going like you're going to Okarchie. Right there where Hi eighty one ties in, she ran into one there at that corner, and she said, at first it looked like a naked white guy, no shoes, no nothing, bug naked, and he was running at an incredibly high rate of speed and like he was keeping up with her car. And then he started shape shifting into something else that had a longer muzzle. I guess she could say, and claws, And of course I guess she decided to get out of there. The most interesting part of her story is, in my opinion, is not the actual encounter. Apparently she was hesitant to call me. As a matter of fact, she reached out to me using an alien She actually went to the point of creating an alias so that she could reach out to me because she is a business owner there in Oklahoma City and she didn't want it to affect her business. So to make a long story short and to condense it down, she felt obligated to turn this into the police, even though she didn't want to. So she calls the police department, and the police department that she reached out to was the Canadian County Sheriff's department, and she called got the dispatcher. Dispatcher answers the phone. She starts in telling her like, I know you guys are going to believe this, but this is what I saw. And the dispatcher, she said, I could tell. She put her hand over the phone and she said to one somebody else that was over there, she said, hey, we've got another one over here. And I can't imagine. And that must have been insane to hear a police dispatcher say something like that there's two of them or there's more of them. So I don't know. I believe that the police department probably does have a legitimate reason for keeping some of this stuffish.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to. Their job is to keep us feeling safe, right, and even if it's in ignorance, I don't know. I don't blame them for it. But wow, what do you make of that?
Speaker 1: Well, that's wild. I don't know, and I was hoping you wouldn't have stories like that, But here we are. You as well have gotten some counts like that, and that makes me think even more that there could be something going on. You mentioned Brown Springs by yourself, that was one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I go there occasionally at least once or twice a year, so there's it's still an active area even though the siege is long gone. I think that happened in what twenty ten or something, I.
Speaker 1: Want to say, January two thousand and one around there was it so even longer back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in twenty four years? Yeah, I guess that's right. It would have been yeah. Crazy. I can't imagine living through that ordeal. The interesting thing about the siege of Hanabi is that there's four different stories depending on who you ask. When you talk to locals that are down from around there. The family that had actually happened to they're done talking about it. The bigfit can unity and the general public acted and treated them, probably poorly, and they don't want to They don't even want to talk about it anymore. And you're not going to get them to talk about it. But depending on which one of the four stories you get and it comes out of that area. The one thing that is universally constant and that everybody agrees on is the fact that they were being basically, I wouldn't say attacked, but these Sasquatch people were trying to get into their house and one of the brothers shot one and killed one. Nobody even denies it. There's nobody on the team. There was no bigfoot attack at Hanabby. There's nobody even saying that. It's just the Everybody in that area is in agreement that all that stuff happened. And it's amazing to me because usually you've got this whole section of people over here that are like, oh, they're full of crap, or they're a bunch of alcoholics or whatever. You know what I'm saying. There's nobody in that area denies that it happened. Everybody knows that it happened. This is crazy, and some people were mad at because they shot them, and some people thought it was justified. But nobody in that area denies that it happened. Everybody knows it happened.
Speaker 1: Talking about the whole Nubby area, the locals there.
Speaker 2: Everybody, well, everybody knows it happened. So that was a real deal. So pretty crazy deal. It's sad that one of the best watch people had to lose their lives, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just and then there's a whole thing. If there's four versions, who knows what version if the version you heard is the true the real one speaking to myself, but it's just yeah, and I don't know if we'll ever know. I guess us what the correct one is if the people who actually experienced it aren't talking. But we'll leave that as it is. But I did contact the Country store down there. I had a nice chat with the owner. She was Yeah, she was nice. She was nice.
Speaker 2: So she was a nice lady. They got really good food there too, thank Friday. Oh really, they have catfish and their breakfast and cheeseburgers are the mom So.
Speaker 1: One of my one of my bucket list items is to get to one of the get to a festival conference in Oklahoma someday. I think that would be pretty cool weekend experience. I know it. That's what I hear.
Speaker 2: There's another one coming up at the end of May that's going to be in Tallahena, Oklahoma. That's really what is that's a month and a half away. It's it's actually in the town of Tallaheena. So they will have amenities and whatnot, but they're having a bunch of guests, speakers, and there'll be a few vendors there. But it's it's less of a lot of these bigfoot things are like a festival, right, there's a little bit less of a festival, more of having actual guest speakers, and it's more about the research and stuff like that than it really is about the about the i don't know what you call it, the funnel cakes and the widgets. So not that I'm putting all that stuff down, because you know, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff too, but right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Me too, Yeah, me too. Yeah that both of those actually sound great. But the least locale I wanted to talk to you about, just because it's come up a few times in interviews. I've done the McGee Creek area. Oh that one you've ever heard of.
Speaker 2: I've never been there. I'll tell you what I do know about it. A lot of people have had encounters up there. And another thing that I find. That's very odd about that place is for you to actually go on to that location, you have to buy a special permit from the State of Oklahoma to get in there. You can't just yeah, it's and forgive me if I'm getting this wrong. People, that place like a wildlife management area. We've got those all over the state of Oklahoma. You do not need a hunting license, you do not need a fishing license. You can just go out there and walk around and do this stuff. And I know of two places in Oklahoma that you have to have a special permit just to go to the place, or maybe you have to have a fishing license or something. But it's one is mcgree Creek and the other one is Three Rivers, WMA, which is real close to han Alby. But yeah, those few places have a special some kind of special designation within the Wildlife Department for that kind of stuff. That's one of those places that McGee Creek is a place that I haven't been to yet, but I just it's one of those things. I've got all these other places that I've been going to on a regular basis that are producing evidence and I just haven't I don't know, I haven't. Sometimes you've got to condense. And if you just go to all these different spots and just bounce around, you'll get less actual evidence and you won't get to know the areas as well as if you pick three locations that you know hasen cryptid activity and if you just pound the ground with those and just keep going on a regular basis. And when you do that, it helps keep and even maybe the Sasquatch, you get to know you better and maybe even begin to feel more comfortable with its possibility. McGee Creek is on one of my lists of places that I would like to go, but we've got possibly better places that are closer and McGee Creek is They are there, but I wouldn't put McGee Creek in the I don't know, maybe in the top ten, but it would definitely be on the lower end locations. But it is weird that it has that special designation.
Speaker 1: Have you heard a account or story over the years if it had happened to you, you would not be going to that area. You'd stay clear out of it.
Speaker 2: Ninety five percent of all of the crypto encounters that happen, they are what I consider to be benevolent encounters. A lot of people will say it was violent or roared at me, or it was hostile, or it was aggressive. When you're talking about a creature that's as big and as fast as powerful as them, if they wanted to get you there that got you. I can't really, there's not been There's only a handful of encounters where people actually got hurt from these things. Ninety nine percent of all bigfoot and dog man encounters are basically benevolent. If they roar at you, they just want you to leave. I can't think of any that I think would have scared me to my core. Probably one of the scariest ones that I think probably would have come real close to shaking me to my core would be like Caitanya cordex encounter where she's hiking down a trail and she turns around and looks you hear something behind her, turns around and looks and there's a giant male bigfoot standing there staring at her like in close proximity, and that scared the bejeebers out of her. And I think that would probably be like the scariest thing ever to just be a not a knower, just you don't even have a clue and then you turn around and there it is. I think that's the shock of it all and having your world cave in around you. That would be probably, in my opinion, the most traumatic thing that you could probably run into. People don't get bit by these things or punched or clawed or anything like that. You could argue that well to survive. The people that do don't live to tell that. Where's the evidence for that. We've got all these reports of people that bluff charged me or roared at me, But hey, yeah, you still made it to the car. So I don't really necessarily think that there is dangerous. They're capable of great violence, but I think they show some kind of restraint. I think something either common sense or some kind of spiritual barrier is keeping them from tearing us from limb to limb. Maybe it's just maybe it's just good manners. I don't know what it is. It's hard to make a judgment call on that. Yeah, I think having just bumping into one would just be the scariest thing that you could possibly happen to you.
Speaker 1: Have you found that there's a certain a certain thing you can do that will lead into a higher likelihood of encountering a big foot or is it more just right time I'm the right place.
Speaker 2: I think ninety percent of it is just putting yourself in the right place. And if you want to know what the actual key to finding evidence or possibly even promoting an encounter, I would say, you're going to have to go camping. That's the thing. We got all these people, and I'm going to pick on them a little bit. We got all these trolls that sit around and they laugh at us and they make snine comments and stuff from their easy chair man. You're going to have if you're ever going to see anything, if you're ever going to do anything, you got to get out in the woods and you're going to have to get a take or two. And that's really what it boils down to. I have. I would say in the last five years, I've actually seen with my eyes two to Sasquatch. One wasn't a good view at all, but I could tell that's what I was looking at because it was so big, and I actually got that on film. But it's a joke. Nobody even wants to look at it. It's in one of my YouTube videos, but it's just I knew what it was, but my film footage ain't gonna it's not going to convince anybody. The other one, I saw a tree peaker leaning out looking at me from behind a tree. I had my cell phone in my hand, and I was so dumbstruck that I didn't even think to use it. So I've seen them twice in the last five years. And I would say that I go camping all weekend long at least twice a month, twice a month, so I'm in Yeah, I'm in the woods anyway, and that's not counting day trips. So I would be willing to bet you that I'm in the woods seven eight days a month, easy. And that's you know, like spring break, we were out there for five days straight over Christmas Break. I'm a school teacher my work hours. I'll spend a week in the woods over Christmas break. If I spend any more than that, my wife will kill me. During the summertime, I spend a lot of time in the woods as long as it's not ridiculously hot. You need the drill. But I'm out there probably more than just about anybody you've ever met. I spend a lot of time, and I've spent a ton of time in the woods my whole life. I was a Scout leader for years and years and that's what I've always done. And before I started doing this bigfoot thing, I was a hunter and I spend a lot of time in the woods, hunting deer and hunting coyotes and just hunting whatever whatever got me out in the woods. I've always loved to spend time in the woods. And if you want one thing that is going to help aid you, it's you're going to have to spend at least a week a month in the woods, and that's a good start.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Step two would probably be to choose your locations wisely.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I definitely agree with the second one for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's about as solid as I can get.
Speaker 1: So I've had the opportunity to go out a few times in Iowa with some researchers. Have you found that you start having activity right away or is it always like for us it seems to be like the second the second night, or it's just it's weird. I don't know how to it. Maybe that's just coincidence, but.
Speaker 2: I think there may be something to what you're saying, because except for that one night when I had the two juveniles come in, that was the first night we got there, and I think we just bumbled into them. But from what I've noticed, it seems like the first night is almost always uneventful. Later on, though, that's when more stuff starts happening, and that's when you'll have encounters. A lot of times, it seems like the third night has to do. The second or third night is when things will usually happen. At that point, they're probably wondering when you're going to leave, and I don't know why that is, but there is possibly something to that. Most of the time, though, I would say ninety percent of the time, the first night is usually uneventful.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. You mentioned that you had seen a tree peaker. How far away from you was that and did you were you able to notice any details of culture?
Speaker 2: There wasn't any details. Really. My buddy Coleman and I we were walking in the rain, like being bats. We were out looking and searching in the rain, and we was just walking along this trail and something just told me, you need to turn around and look back the way that you came, and so I took about a half a step backwards and I looked back the way we came, and that's when I saw it. I saw this head leaning out from behind a tree, and it was it was oblong shape, which kind of made me think it kind of conical head, but it's hard to tell. But it's leaning out, it's looking and at first I was just like, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. I just took my breath away and I was like wow. And I'm sitting here thinking all this stuff, and I'm like, that's really it. That's really it. I'm seeing one. It's right there, it's right there. And then the thought crossed my mind. It's like, man, I really I want Coleman to see this. I want Coleman to see this. So I was like, Coleman, come, I need you to come over here real quick. And Coleman comes over there and he's like, what's up. And I'm like, I need you to pretend like you're talking to me. But what you're going to do is you're going to look over my left shoulder and you're going to look just past my ear, but you're going to pretend like you're looking at me. And we're going to keep talking, like we're just chatting it up. He's like, Okay, I said, do you see those two big trees over there? And he goes yeah, And I go, do you see the head leaning out? And he's like, no, I don't. Oh yeah, I see it. And you can just see his eyes open up a little bit and he's sitting here and he's looking at it too, and neither one of us are even thinking about our cell phones or anything. It's just like, wow, there it is. There's one really right there. And so we watched it for a few minutes, but I don't know, I just couldn't resist and I ended up turning around trying to look again, and that's when it disappeared. And I actually saw it pull back behind the tree once, and so I saw it move and that's what just I was just like, oh my gosh. Anyway, it was so cool. It was just so cool getting to see it. But we ended up going back out there the next day, and so we went and we stood where we were and then my buddy Jeff goes over there and stands where this thing was behind this tree. And this is the part that freaked me out. We took a laser rangefinder, and we ranged it out. It one hundred and twenty yards, so it was like the length of a football field, and I still to this day, I don't think it was that far. But this thing was so tall. I could barely see Jeff over there. And when Jeff lifted his hand all way up in the air, it was barely up there where we could see it, which means this thing and Jeff is six foot tall, and this thing literally had to have been ten foot tall. It was a beast. It was massive. It was huge, and I think that's part of the reason why in my head I thought it was a lot closer than what it was. It was further away. It was just really big, and I think that's the fact that there was a little bit more distance to it than what I thought. I think that's why I couldn't get a whole lot of detail, you know what I mean. But still I just I don't know. It was I feel very fortunate to have actually gotten to see that, and that was really exciting. That actually happened at Hayburn Lake and there south west of Tulsa, Oklahoma, and that was probably about a year ago, And man, that was a thrill, say the least you live for stuff like that, So.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I would respond to that, but hats off to you for being able to handle that so easily, and so your buddy was able to see it as well. That's pretty cool. Over the years, have you had the have you been able to talk to any I guess you would say law enforcement officials or forestry workers or whatever the equivalent is called down in Oklahoma about cryptids.
Speaker 2: Or It's interesting that I personally have not had any law enforcement friends or people that I know that are actually like knowers. I have met. I wouldn't call them my friends, but I've been introduced to two different individuals, and I'm not going to mention their names or what state parks they want, but both of them were State of Oklahoma Parks and Recreation rangers, and they were both knowers. One of them, he was a very nice guy. He saw my big foot sticker on my car, struck up a conversation, gave me his business card. He said that he knew that they existed, he'd seen him before, and he was just real open and friendly about it. But I know that that's probably unusual for that now for one of those guys to just talk to a stranger and tell them. But he was pretty confident. He said, I know for a fact that there's not any of these creatures at this state park. And the funny thing is, I've actually gotten reports from the state park that he was working at, and he was apparently not aware of them, but I didn't want to contradise him. And the other one was a fellow that I was introduced to who is a park ranger, and I was introduced to him via third party and he's a knower too, and I'm not going to tell his story or how he knows because there are a few people that know who he is and I think it's brought him some grief, so just to be professional and not bring them out. But yeah, I've met two of them who are knowers, but they're not really super talkative about it, and they definitely don't want to go public about it. But as far as like any law enforcement officers know. But on the flip side, the former head of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations, I believe his name is mister Pratt. He I can't remember his first name now. Many one time, he's a knower, and he was a very high ranking official within the state of Oklahoma. He was the head of the OSBI. That's basically I don't know n CIS or whatever the TV show is going right now. He was the head for the whole state. And he's a knower, very Henry Print I think it's his name. Super smart dude. There are people within the state that hold those positions that they're knowers, but they don't talk about it as much. It usually just brings you nothing but grief when you come out of the closet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, is that Harvey Prett Harvey, Yes, because that's the guy who did the tryings in David Poladi's book, Right, Yeah, I think it's the same dude.
Speaker 2: He's that's int Oh yeah, he's probably the I don't know, most famous law enforcement person that I've ever heard of. That's a knower, And I think that's enough. He's about as far up there as you can go. He was a big dog before he retired, and he's a very friendly man. So place he impressed me. But anyway, I don't I'm sure there's others. I'm sure there are. It's just who do you. You know, they're not coming out and talking. You've got that phenomenon. They just don't talk. Oklahoma's tight lipped anyway, And it's just the stigma. It's the stigma that surrounds it. These people, these law enforcement individuals, their judgment is everything for them because if they're crazy or deemed incompetent, I mean that their testimony is worthless, and their testimony is true probably their most important thing. So they have to maintain that higher level of integrity, and they probably guard it much more protected than most people, your average Joe would.
Speaker 1: Absolutely There's one last question that I want to ask you. You're an absolute wealth and knowledge and I really appreciate it. There's another location I had just reminded myself of and just because I've gotten a lot of stuff from that area over the last few weeks. This is the Beaver's Bend area of Oklahoma. Yeah, and so here's the thing. It's like half the people are like, you're crazy because it's just a tourist area when I talk about it. But there's some other people that are like, Okay, it is weird there. So I'm curious, like what your take on it is. Is it just a tourist area or is there weird stuff that I actually happens there.
Speaker 2: My area is Anad is not far from there.
Speaker 1: Oh snap, well okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's no. I mean, it's it really is a tourist trap. Now. When when I first started going down to Hanabi years ago, or not han Nabi, we called Huci town that that place was dead. There was nothing there. There was a filling station and a bank and a post office and a couple of other little stores. But now it's like exploding and it's turned into this tourist trap. And you've got all these rich urban bikers that ride out there, and and they ride out there and they're running around and it's quite the vacation. It's very pretty, it really is. And there's been a flood of people moving to the area. But you're right, there's a lot of encounters down there. I know that there was a I don't know exactly what it is. I'm seeking more information on this case file, but I just received a story and it might have been from one of your yours. As a matter of fact, it was. It came to me, but it was about that service technician at the restaurant over there that had a bigfoot staring at him while he was working on the roof or something. Was that you or was that another.
Speaker 1: I don't think it actually was. I've gotten a lot of skin, actually skin walker stuff from that areadly enough.
Speaker 2: I don't have any skin, but anyway, but yeah, there's there's a lot of stuff that goes on in that area. It's not necessarily like the Beaver's Bend area. I would say it's more like the Broken Bow Lake area, because Beaver's Been is the river where it comes out of Broken Bow Lake, and that area is just there is there's a lot of activity. It's draw big circle around the lake. Honestly, they're everywhere down southeastern Oklahoma. They really are. There's no area throw a dart at the map there. If there's a water source there there. I'd be hesitant to even try to guess how many of the Sasquatch people are actually living down in there. I think it's a lot more than more people realize. Man, you get down there in that Washington National Forest, it is huge. It's absolutely huge. The camp spot that we were camping at was thirteen miles back in from the closest blacktop road into the National Forest. Wow that we joke around, but we're serious. We always say whatever you don't get hurt out here, you'll believe out before we get to the Blacktop. It's no joke, but it's very serious. We're out there in the middle of nowhere. There is there's very few hospitals. There's just no civilization. There's vast areas where there's just no people living.
Speaker 1: Nothing big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: The habitat is there. The amount of wild hogs is down there in southeastern Oklahoma could feed a small army. It's just you'll see packs of wild hogs, of thirty forty fifty hogs in one pack running around down there.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh man, we're talking barbecue buffet. The volume of food that is available to them down there is massive. And I'm here to tell you right now, unless you've been down there in the National Forest and you've walked it, you can just get out or just drive it. You cannot possibly fathom how big that place is. I've been going down to that place now for ten years off and on, and I have not I've always joking around with my buddy Eric. This last time we drive by road. I like, I've never been down that road. I've never been down that road. I don't know what's down there. I've been going down there forever, not forever, but a long time, and there's just so much of it that I've never even seen, and it's just right there. I just a it's absolutely unfathomed. How big the Washington National Forest is. Now, Let's talk about the Jack Fork Mountains. Let's talk about the Winding Stair area. Let's talk about the Three Rivers area, Let's talk about the Hanamby Wildlife Management Area. Is just it never ends down there. The Ozark National Forest, let's go north a little bit. There is city people do not have a clue how much real estate is down there and how unaccessible it is. We cannot get into some of these places. Literally. Wow, for a city person, just imagine this. You put Oklahoma City, the entire all the burbs, you put it all together, and take Tulsa and Broken Air though it all together in the Washtaw National Forest is at least ten or fifteen times bigger than that.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's nobody living out there.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's no wonder. Something can live out there like that, not.
Speaker 2: Just something a civilization of something. There could be a dinosaur roaming around down there, and I don't think anybody know it.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's dinosaurs down there? Okay? I mean, I'm dude. I've heard stories out of Canada, so I was like, wow, double check.
Speaker 2: Some terrosaurs or something.
Speaker 1: But there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a whole different category. But the point is, unless you've been down there and you've driven through it or walked it, you really just you cannot imagine how big those places are. And that's just Oklahoma. Let's go to Colorado and let's talk about the Rio Grande National Forest. You get lost over there, they'll never find you. Well, I'd never find you. No, it's just some of these places. It's if you broke down and you're going to die, It would take you a day to walk out of some of these places unless somebody just happened to pick you up. Yeah, And I don't think people really realize how remote some of these places can really be. And other than a rental cabin here or there, that an Airbnb rental cabin, there's no civilization out there. It's beautiful, it really is. And I think that's why they're out there. These forests are massive, and I think there's whole communities of these creatures living out there, and they're just doing what they want to do. And contrary to popular belief, I don't think they need our help. Nature don't need our government's help.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not.
Speaker 2: No, I don't need my government's help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the government can stay away from Bigfoot for sure, although who knows, they probably have their hands.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they probably, they probably do. I mean, it would be stupid to think that the government is not aware of But yeah, maybe for once the government is smart enough to just leave them alone.
Speaker 1: That'd be great, that would be that would be amazing. But yeah, Brian, it has been so fun chatting with you. Thank you so much for coming on. Do you mind sharing how if you could take a minute or two to share the different ways that people can keep up to date with Red Dirt Cryptid investigations.
Speaker 2: Our primary hub, of course, is our Facebook page. That's where we post a bunch of stuff and people chat and people talk. So check us out on Facebook, follow us on YouTube. Of course. My YouTube videos are not faked at all. I just I take you guys with me. I film whenever we get out there, basically me and my guys out there in the woods actually looking for evidence. And that's really if you want to see our evidence, it's in our YouTube channel. Do try to that pretty seriously, although we do joke around a little bit. You have to, but on YouTube, We're on TikTok as well work on Instagram, but I don't really pay a whole lot of attention to that, and I don't know. There's a couple of other knickknack apps that we're on, but primarily TikTok, YouTube and Facebook. And if you'd like to get a hold of me, just go to our Facebook page. The easiest way to do it is just find me on the Facebook page. I'm one of the admins and just hit me up on Facebook Messenger. You can send me an email too, but that takes longer, and hey, let's face it, nobody likes type it.
Speaker 1: I hope some people that hear this. I have to have information about the areas Brian's been talking about. Can I always reach out to him directly and I'll have some links in the show notes. But thank you so much for coming on. Brian. Having real puch of fun. I just I love sitting around talking about this stuff. It's nice being able to talk about this and just have a good, positive atmosphere where people are willing to listen. It's good stuff. You're at Bigfoot Society. Our goal is to provide a platform for those that have encountered Bigfoot to share their encounter in a safe and respected environment. But we need to hear your story. If you've experienced something that you just can't explain, please send me an email at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Then we can start the conversation. And I know a lot of you have not shared your encounter at all. It's been twenty years and it's time that you get this off your chest and then you can get some well deserved for rest because I know you haven't been sleeping. I understand what you're going through and I appreciate every one of you listening.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot Society podcast hosted by our captains here Amaya Bron. Whereas all Bigfoot all the time, have you ever had the urge to do more? To be more? Now? You can by joining big with Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even number only episodes take part in Movie Night and even live video chats. Interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me slay it. The Powerful podcast goes on and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, big Flitters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. These are all on Oregon by the Way Oakridge, Dexter Fall Creek, to Shoot National Forest Area, Cultis Lake, Spirit Lake, Stuttle Lake, Mackenzie River Area, Sweet Home Area, the area west of Crater Lake, east of two thirty West Diamond Lake Highway and north of sixty two Crater Lake Highway. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.