Speaker 1: So great today, and uh, I'm not so great today. Today is March twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, eight fifty seven eight m where I am.
Speaker 2: And M.
Speaker 1: All right, well this isn't really anybody's business, but it has to be said. I'm gonna do this without a screen and from my face and off to look at myself. It's still annoying. I'll see if that's actually initiated. First, I'm gonna check out DJ real quick, says, I'm here, but it's acting weird.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see what's going on.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it looks like it is a very cool. I tried something new today and I lose a subscriber and gained the same one back. It seems like every day it's weird over here, but it happens. Okay, So five o'clock in the morning my time, I get emails or text messages for my father and he's telling me how disappointed he is in me. My behavior is despicable. We just talked the other day, like yesterday, and had a really nice conversation.
Speaker 2: He called me to see how everything's going.
Speaker 1: And then he says all these things and I'm like, what are you talking about? And he says, how could you talk like that? You don't ever say things like that, like what are you talking about? So apparently and I'm blocked out of it. She blocked me, so I can't see it. Rebecca has gone and taken her you know, her own private demons, and of course repackaged to make it out to be I'm the demon, and taken to Facebook with it to I guess, start pleading her public quote of public opinion appeal. So I don't know if she recorded something halfway through after she had already done something retarded and then just got my response, or if she sat there like and talked about something. I don't know because I can't see it, and I didn't I'm not going to waste my time looking. But apparently it was enough to get my dad all wired on me, and we had to have a text conversation all morning for like an hour and a half when I had to finally okay, well here's what you don't know, dad, and here's what we'll put things in perspective.
Speaker 2: And there's a thing called cause and effect.
Speaker 1: So I am a very easygoing, loving, hearing individual, but I can't be expected to not have a response to absolutely pure evil, And that is what I'm dealing with. I'm dealing with somebody who's absolutely purely evil, multiple personalities. One of them is a regressive child, and the others are vindictive and rotten. All of them are self serving England when she's not drunk, and that's a big deal. That's the bigger deal is that nine years ago, give or take, she took it upon herself to vow to her unborn daughter that if or to anti good, I guess that if she was able to have a healthy child, that she would stop drinking. She would stop drinking and help, you know, and I hope to have one, but then remain not an alcoholic anymore. Right, And because it didn't mean anything to me one way or the other, and I wanted to be supportive of that, I said, cool, I'll do it with you.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Nine years later, ten years later, guess what, I haven't touched a thing. Come to find out that some of her mental problems that I've been dealing with for the last nine years are probably because she's been closet drinking vodka like a fucking fish. So being away at the store a lot was a perfect opportunity for her to be completely Uh.
Speaker 2: We call it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not the word define, but you know what I mean, like she went against her word on her own daughter. I mean, I say what you will about the fact that she made that vow to her unborn daughter and to God, Like do you really want to put there's there's that littlement of like do you really want to play with your daughter's health by doing that? Because you're very playing with her mental health by being that way around her and by causing problems in breaking up the family. And here's a funny thing. You know, you can put this into perspective, how do we you will you can add value to this or take or don't say that there's any at all. But when she had her skin by doctor Monzo almost two years ago now, doctor Bonzo asked me, he said, are you.
Speaker 2: I don't how did I don't know I phrased it, but he wanted to warn me. Basically, he was worried for me.
Speaker 1: And he said, I've never seen two people that are quitely opposite of one another. And he said, she has a literal demonic presence, and it's multi generational and its function is deliberate to ruining family life, which would be a divisive thing that all demons, you would.
Speaker 2: Think, would do right. So take that for what it's worth.
Speaker 1: Okay, she has given me a story after another for the whole time we've known each other. Like when she said she was going to stop doing that thing, in my mind, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, good, that'll fix a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Because you are unhinged when you drink. So if you're going to give that up, that's going to be great. You know, this could actually work. If that's the only problem that's going on here, then that would be perfect. And I didn't have a lot of experience with people that were seriously just I'd like, no experience with people who are seriously disturbed and weren't just you know, fucking around or whatever and you know, not getting serious about life. I never really encountered anybody that was seriously mentally disturbed before, and so I didn't really recognize it for what it was. So here we are, you know, there has been And the other thing I asked her would before my daughter was even born, and I've asked her every so often ever since, and it's never been obayed, like, it's never been respected, It's never been understood as being you know, a good thing to exercise or to put into practice, and that is if you have a disagreement with me, if you want to say something, don't blow up in front of your daughter.
Speaker 2: Take me aside, to go off the side.
Speaker 1: Do it somewhere outside of in front of her. But manipulators want to do that because they don't care who they're hurting in the process. And and if that scarring and trauma leads to her being able to paint the picture no matter how much it's harming the amount the health of my daughter, if it makes me look bad, then she wins. So she can scream and say all those nonsensical things that don't have anything to do with what's going on. And a child's mind has to process all that, and they're not going to want to think that their mother is this thing, right, So then dad has to be the bad guy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So this is one of the things that has been going on.
Speaker 1: And every time I'm like, don't do that in front, don't do this in front of our daughter, Please don't do this, I'm like, I grew up in a house everbody's always yelling, and you know, it came to a head about when I was three and they got divorced. But it's like, my first memories are them fighting and throwing shit at each other. Please don't do that to our daughter. You think that would be yeah, okay, no problem, but that. But it's not been like that because she's manipulative and evil and narcissistic and demonic to the point where nothing that she does. She can say in something directly, you can show her the fault in it, and she will deny that she said what she just said, say it a different way now that she's repackaged it with this new info that you've provided, and then turns into the victim. At the same time, she's lying about reality and rewriting the reality that just occurred. So that happens with actions and words all the time.
Speaker 2: You can't have an you can't have.
Speaker 1: A logical discussion or even you know, defend yourself when you're being accused of things with somebody who doesn't take reality and rational thought into consideration and logic.
Speaker 2: When they're arguing you can't. There's nothing to say.
Speaker 1: There's nothing to calm them down with you, even if they say that you're the that you're doing this thing, and you're doing it and they put the imply like intent in it that that's not there, like and you did this because or you're thinking, I could just be in a room and she'll look at me and say, what's your problem, like like trying to pick a fight because of a look that she thinks that I'm giving her because I'm not even looking at her, but look on my face, like I do I have resting dick Hall face that maybe I do. I don't know, but it's not maybe I'm thinking about something. But when you ask me questions like that, it's irritating some already You're like, what do you what?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: So this is this is the constant like daily life when I come late to things like this. I mean, I do also everything because I have to, you know, spend four grand plus sometimes forty five hundred a month on bills here so that she can pretend like she's independent. So I think, I don't know what this video is about, but I'm thinking it was the night that she was also drunk, and it was I didn't even realize it was, you know, what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Saint Patrick's Day? That day? Like I was slightly aware of it, but by by midnight I would. I didn't care. I wasn't really thinking about it because I don't drink. And then you know, it's whatever. It's Saint patrick'say, who cares.
Speaker 1: But I'm in here doing some work and reading some stuff and you know, off the internet, and I just start hearing swearing and then I hear things being slammed around. She's like a man when she gets in her like rage, like she throw things, she'll break things, she'll punch things. She's not a female in that sense when she's like this, and it doesn't have to alcohol doesn't have to be involved for her to be like that. She claims that she was abused by her by her mother, but she has dad issues because dad was never there. Guess whose issues does become when you have when she has someone else in her life. I'm the dad now, right, So it's my fault. It's my fault that her mother did. It's not said that way, but it's treated that way. I'm the I'm the because I'm here, I'm the source of all her problems, even though I'm the one who pays for her to live so that she could pretend like she's getting better. Right, She told my mother two three years ago that she's an alcoholic and that that took me by surprise. My mom told me that, like she she what why would she tell you that? And why what she thinking? Thinks that she was? I'm like, she's not, like maybe a naive again because I didn't catch her with and listen, this is the thing. I found a bad empty bag. I'm not an empty bag, a plastic bag with two full size empty bottles of vodka and one little short one that was still just like the size of a beer. But it was a vodka bottle in the garbage. And I'm like, was that all one day? There's that over time? Like what the am I looking at?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And so it's not it's not something that she does to control. It's not something she does for recreation because she's not doing things like that. She's just drinking by herself in her I don't know, in her car or whatever the hell she's doing. I don't know what she's doing. Maybe she hides it in the shed, I don't. I don't know, and I don't know how frequent it is. But finding that was how to be to be discussed. I had to be because she was acting really weird. One night and Elijah noticed it before I did, and she started playing a little rough with my daughter. And then something happened where Elijah went in there too, and then I was like, whoa something, And then she started going off on these tangents. But anyway, the other the other night, she didn't harmar daughter. I wouldn't like that happen. But the other day she.
Speaker 2: Well, well let's go, let's go to.
Speaker 1: The to the Saint Patrick's day thing. But you know when once you realize that, once you catch and you see the amount of Voka bottles and you've done that, you've seen more than one bagful of these empty bottles, and you see that she tries to stuff them in the garbage can, Like this is a person who's you know, it's one thing to be drinking, is another thing to be hiding it, because then you know that person has a serious problem that they're ashamed of or they don't want anybody to know about.
Speaker 2: That's that's a whole other level of fucked up.
Speaker 1: Right, And so I'm five x five, you know I'm not disintimidating dude. Right, there's no reason why she should act like the victim around me all the time, except it's for the audience, right, It's for the court of public opinion. And this is where it's gonna get dangerous for me if I don't address this at least publicly somewhere, because I'll get roped into something that has nothing to do with reality. And female plus core is bad, right, even though she decided to go to Facebook with it, because it wasn't a real thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like she makes it's.
Speaker 1: Like if you were beating something with a stick and then you walked away and recorded the reaction and the person's like, what was that all about?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You gotcha right, It's like you were just beating that thing with a stick and then you record its reaction and there's no cause and effect here. You started you started the story a little bit too advanced into what was going on. Right, So going into Saint Patrick's day night, she's slamming things. I'm in here like and I'm like, what's going on? You're right, And I'm like, you know your daughter is sleeping, right, so is your son, and squaring up a storm punching things, literally punching things, and so I falling it up and I'm like, what's going on and I looked at her and I read you could tell she was blow up. She was obliterated, and not her. Because she does this, she either becomes like a child who's also very selfish and vindictive and mean, but like a seven year old mentality, which is only about a three year difference between her regular mentality.
Speaker 2: Or she's just this really violent thing, right, and she's like I.
Speaker 1: And every time she gets drunk, she either falls asleep at her glasses on, rolls on them or something like that. And one of the times she claims that my daughter broke because it's away someone else. Everything in her life is somebody else's fault. So she says, my daughter broke her glasses once and that she's had. She was screaming about how she has to pay for her it's her car, like I paid for them.
Speaker 2: I bought the car, but.
Speaker 1: It's hers to keep maintained, right, and oh my god, she has to pay her half of the freaking car insurance and that's the only bill she has. She doesn't live in reality, like our rent is twenty three hundred dollars, our utilities are eight hundred.
Speaker 2: I pay my part of the insurance. I pay for everybody's cell phone.
Speaker 1: I pay for Pharaoh's gymnastics, her music, you know, all this other stuff. So if she has some car, so like she's acting like she had didn't have any time, Like her glass has been broken for over years. She didn't have the initiative then to do anything about it. But now all of a sudden, it's because I'm taking all her money, and the car's taking all her money. Like you wouldn't have one if it wasn't for the fact that I bought you one. You can't muster up money together because you're not responsible. You couldn't maintain an apartment by yourself or a house by yourself because you're not responsible enough to pay the bills and all that stuff. Right, But that aside, and like I said, oh wow, yeah, because it's not like I have to come up with forty five hundred dollars a month all the time, you know. And so she's digging around with her glasses, saying like I didn't get to I don't even get to have my pair of glasses because of this and that and the other thing, because I have to pay for everybody else and everything else. I'm like, you're so, you're so delusional and I'm rolling my eyes at it, but I'm like, I understand what's happening, and I go grit. The JB World had a brand new thing, a Jbwild the little squeeze one looks like a syringe, the tula of sports, and I go, I noticed that she's just like trying to scrape off the old repair so that she can do it again like this, the stem came off, so I go grab it and I bring it over to her and they say, here, let me show you how to use this, and she starts screaming at me. What the hell do I want fucking glue for? I'm talking about blah blah blah. Like, First of all, I learned along time. I learned by being with her that women don't want you to solve problems. They want just want you to listen to them bitch about them. Because when you try to offer solutions, I guess you're defeating the purpose of them screaming about it. So that's, you know, thanks, lesson learned. But what was that? But yeah, so I said okay, because after being yelled at and screamed at in my face with like nose to nose, like she wanted to start a fight with me about something. At two o'clock in the morning. I'm like, I was like, this is not the right time for all this crap to happen. So I grabbed I picked it back up off the table as she was going into the bathroom because obviously she was drinking. So she comes back and she goes, you fucking took it. Did you just yell at me for bringing it to you in the first place?
Speaker 2: You fucking I can't fucking believe you fucking took it. You talk, you.
Speaker 5: Fucking talk spashion things like this on your fucking fist on the table. I'm like, WHOA brought it back, opened it up, squeezed him out, used a little stick to mix it together.
Speaker 2: I said, here and I walked away.
Speaker 1: That that's the thing that's gonna judge me and criticize me for my reactions. It's a different story when you I see you right in front of me instead of talking to my daughter, who's just being a little girl.
Speaker 2: She was just playing the piano.
Speaker 1: She wanted to play a little bit more piano, and her mom's saying it's time to get you into eat you ready for gymnastics and it's fed up because obviously her patience is short because she's probably been doing that. And she grabs her arm and I see your pole. I go whoa, I go stop that. I said you better not mess with you. I was like, you know, I didn't say you better not. Those aren't the words I use, but I was like, what are you doing? I said that was unnecessary. So she'll she'll come she you know, Pharaoh Eggs does this. It's just the way it's like. If you don't like the fact that she doesn't hop to it like that, that's because of the way you treat You treat situations where everything's like negotiate even though they're a child. You're supposed to be the parent, not the negotiator. So you got what you got because of that. You didn't let me be a you know, a dad.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Guidance is what you're supposed to do, not try to negotiate with somebody and try to appeal to their It's like their children. You don't negotiate with whether or not they should look both ways before you cross the street.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have them give you an argument about that.
Speaker 1: But something's for their well being and safety and you know that you will still let them talk you out of it, like it doesn't make sense. So there's you got to be a you know, showing guidance. So that turned into her screaming at me, and I'm me saying, because that's the one that's the thing, the one thing. Don't yell and don't screaming from my daughter, and don't try to destroy our relationship because you're a demon, because that will set me off and I'll start I'll start screaming back, right, that's the that's the one thing. She can do whatever else and it doesn't affect me as much. I'll get irritated. A side might say her a few things by them, like the detaching myself riding, you know, so you bring her involved and you put it in this into my mind that there's a potential here for an issue like harm, then I'm going to get into it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So she's in the bathroom whether he getting it ready or whatever and streaming at me through the door.
Speaker 2: And saying something about in front of it.
Speaker 1: And because she's saying it in front of screaming and doing and acting this way in front of my daughter, and I'm saying, relax in front of her. Don't do this in front of her. And I'm not saying her, you stop streaming in front of our daughter. This this is the statement I make every time, stop screaming in front of our daughter. So she just accelerates it and I said something I forgot, like you know, you're being a fucking bitch or something like that, and then she it was even more.
Speaker 5: It's like you're gonna be a fucking child, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, well, if you touch our daughter again, you're not gonna make it there.
Speaker 2: And I think she recorded that.
Speaker 1: Right because you say things to shut up crazy, not because you're you have any intention of doing anything. But you know, I know the world is all about being backward and you know, letting the criminal out and all that stuff and punishing the victim. But you know, that's why I'm saying what I'm saying right now in this public forum is because if someone was going to try to harm your daughter, or if they were going and especially if somebody that is going to emotionally scar your daughter at the same time because it's coming from mom, then Dad's going to get involved, doesn't the samebody's going to do anything bad at her, but he's going to make sure that he takes a hit instead of her, you know, one way or the other is going to make sure that doesn't happen. And it's going to be traumatic enough without pain, you know. And that was all this basically saying. But I paraphrased because I shortened things up. I'm a good cliff noter. Right, let's just paraphrase this and get it over with. But there's no way out. There was nothing wrong with how I've been treating her since day one. And let me explain that too. I met her, I want to say it was because we had mutual friends from a long time ago. We didn't live near them anymore, but then come to find out through us talking on the internet that she lived in Santa Monica at the time, and we made.
Speaker 2: A plan for me to go up and see her.
Speaker 1: And it was our mutual friend was named Dustin and he was from Florida and I had known him since I was.
Speaker 2: Like sixteen, and so we hung out.
Speaker 1: It was a good time because it was short periods of time for her to act normal, you know. And then the next time we met up, she gets a little bit more into her personal life. And again I'm mister chivalry back then, naive as fuck. I mean, I shouldn't have been by then, because I've had other people and I've played that you know, shining Armor guy, not because I wanted to, but because everybody complaints. So it's like I can find solutions to this, you know. And it's always like, well, if they just had someone that cared about him, I'm sure this would be different. No, because there's no there's no with a narcissist. There's no such thing as reciprocation, appreciation, or recognition. Right, they don't. They don't do that. They don't give, they take right. If they do in the beginning, it's because it's a part of the manipulation, and it shuts off. It shuts off when they're done, when they've already feel like they've got their claws in. Right, So anyone could play nice for a long time. And she's really good at She's a master manipulator of get making herself look like super saint nun lady to everyone that she encoonnors. It's fake as shit to me, but that's what they see, and that's all that they see. They don't see what I see, and that's also a problem, right because she's going to endear herself to people that she's then going to appeal to how bad I am.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a build up here that's happening.
Speaker 1: And so I did record a little bit of what she's what she was doing that night that she was drinking, because I just had this feeling I've been told for like the last two three years by my friends that when I finally started talking about this, that you need to record this otherwise you're gonna get fucked in. And I was like, yeah, well, I mean it's not exactly convenient, and it's like this in front of someone's face, the phone or whatever's gonna has more fucking problems because it's gonna be more screaming and more fighting and all that shit.
Speaker 2: But I got some of it, and I got some of it, and I saw and it was just.
Speaker 1: You could see that there was something really whacked about her at that point. But it wasn't her screaming anymore, because she was now to the point where she was, you know, looking at her glasses going and she was like melting down, like it was another weird moment. But so it is what it is anyway. So come to find out her mom's abusive. God surprise, right, and you know dad wasn't in the story and all this other stuff, and that her brother just sucks was killed in a motorcycle accident.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 1: Younger than her a couple of years, and you know, all these traumatic events, and you know, being a good person, you're like, well, you're you know I, and then she has a shitty living situation. You don't ever think that this is this person karma, Like this is what people should be thinking, right, This is this person's karma.
Speaker 2: They've got to work their way out of it.
Speaker 1: You can't just go grab them and pull them up out of it, because then it's not going to work out.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They have to pull themselves.
Speaker 1: Out of their own bad karma or whatever whatever they're bringing it, you know, attracting to themselves.
Speaker 2: They have to fix themselves.
Speaker 1: But you don't think that when you're you know, naive, you still think that the world works like it does in the movies. You still think that presidents are presidents, and that there's freedom in America and that you're not being enslaved every day, but of your life in a thousand different ways you don't.
Speaker 2: You just don't know about any of that stuff. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: And yeah, So the longer story of that is she's basically Cinderella at this person's house in Santa Monica, where she's being treated like the like like you know, like a piece of dirt by this rich woman and her husband. She's not getting She's she put herself in this position. She's living in their garage. That's you know, it's in all it's in a multimillion dollar house on the hill, but it's like she has a finished off garage part of the house to live in while she's like the nanny and the and the and the housekeeper, and they pay her. The husband's a lawyer and pays her in weed that he grows what and then she has to go sell that at.
Speaker 2: The pier in order to have money.
Speaker 1: This is the story that I get, and I'm just like, this is really messed up. And then then she has this other issue with her son, and I'm like, well, fuck it, all right, this is again I'm going way above and beyond.
Speaker 2: I was an idiot. I'm gonna admit that.
Speaker 1: She was really sweet to me and everything was awesome for a little wit. I saw some signs, but you just let those go right over your head. And so one day I took both of them with their stuff and moved them into my house, into my apartment. I rescued them from their world, from their life. Do you think there was ever any appreciation, recognition or anything like that.
Speaker 2: None.
Speaker 1: No, my house turned into a sty. She's sloppy and messy as fuck. I had everything you know, uh they call immaculate clean, no clutter, no bullshit, you know, no stacks of stuff on top of debt tables. Not every flat surface was covered with something. It wasn't a fucking flop.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: And I have this theory that when you're when there's chaos out in here, there's chaos out there, So their living space is going to reflect the type of ment. You know, shit's going on in their brain.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just went on from there. And I come to find out way later that her mother was in a cobbalistic cult. You can't make this shit up. And apparently she was supposed to be a sacrifice for this cult, and her mother changed her mind. Like knowing what I know about, and it's like she wouldn't be able to just change her mind, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So there's something about that story that doesn't add up.
Speaker 1: But she said that she was plagued by something that was chasing her around all the time, or there's something that there'd always be, like an owl in her window. I like, that's also weird, but I mean there's other things around, like her mother was still abusive to her. So it's like, well, you didn't exactly escape the cult because she's still treating you that way.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And you know, her dad didn't know that she was alive and mother never told her. So Dad was gone for that part of the reason. Then he was also a trucker and and you know, he had his own stuff going on, and that was he had like a one light stand with this woman. Now he has a daughter, so he wasn't the best reciprocating dad either. And it's like, wow, this is really fucked up life. But it's not my life. I wouldn't I don't know how I would react, but I know how i'd feel if somebody did care about me. So that's what I'm gonna be. And here I am in the situation now or have to worry about whether or not I'm going to fucking have problems because all of every I even had money saved away in are safe to help her because she had some other issue with her son that we had.
Speaker 2: He didn't live with us for first.
Speaker 1: You know, after I took him both in with me, something happened and he went to some grandparents, not even real grandparents, but and some guy that she dated like pretended that he was the father. And then like somehow in in California, there's a thing called presumed father and because her she had a shitty past of like I guess, you know things, they manipulated that to have him.
Speaker 2: Keep her son.
Speaker 1: And then we would have him on weekends, but they were like five hours away. It's the weirdest fucking thing.
Speaker 2: He's here now.
Speaker 1: You think he appreciates it. No, I pay for a cell phone. You think he appreciates that.
Speaker 2: No, I can't. I have to.
Speaker 1: I have to get up out of the chair and ask him to stop whistling, to stop making noise just for the sake of fucking making noise when I'm in here, and uh, you know, straight a student of course, because that there's the there's the joke of you know, being able to memorize and repeat. Is it doesn't mean that you're smarter, that you're got your shit together. But anyway, I just have now that everybody knows too much about it's just what's going on.
Speaker 2: I really don't want anyone to give me advice. I'm aware. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I grew up without having my dad in my life because my mother had a divorce and my dad also probably had his other shortcomings that didn't make this into the greatest thing. And I had to always fight to, you know, try to see him and stuff like that, and I put a lot of not so great stuff in you know. So I don't want because I love my daughter so much, I don't want to be pushed out of her life, and I don't want to have to keep, you know, I don't have to try to scramble back to it.
Speaker 2: So would I endure. I endure because I have a reason. And yes, what.
Speaker 1: I love to find when my age who is wealthy enough to get us the greatest lawyer ever and give us the fuck out of the situation. Yeah, but I think my daughter would still resent me that, so, you know, I can I can't see that happening either, And that's why these visits to New York to see my family in the summer means so much, because it's time away from the chaos, and just that her presence is like a has like a magnetic field about it, right, Like the closer you are to her, the more influence she has over my daughter's behavior and actions and the way she treats me.
Speaker 2: The further away.
Speaker 1: She's a normal child, and her and I have the greatest times together and we have real awesome memories together. And she needs to see her real family and where she came from, because there's nothing on Rebecca's side that it even resembles a family. So that's another problem too, because she doesn't respect sitting down together is at the dinner table, because we don't do that, we have an actual There's a lot of things that aren't normal about it. So just as what it is, the times that you're supposed to bond together, they don't happen. And also there's no respect for dad because she didn't have her own so she doesn't you know what, what what good am I? Except for the simple fact that she wouldn't even be existing if it wasn't for me. As far as having a homeless and stuff like that. But when I've when I, as a father, wanted to say or do or be part of something that's happening, like a teaching moment, I'm not allowed to.
Speaker 2: Someone's here, Hello, I am not allowed to.
Speaker 1: I get yelled at. I haven't under control. Well you have an undern What about what I have to say about it? You know, don't push me out. I'm not trying to meddle into your life. Talk about our daughter. You know, it's different I have to say.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, anyway, so it is what it is. And I said what I said. So now we're gonna move on. Sorry about the time that we took here.
Speaker 2: I have to change gears.
Speaker 4: Now, enough of something completely completely different.
Speaker 1: All right, And where are we gonna go today? So on the thumbnail you see this wonderful, beautiful mobile home right there, manufactured home, burnt out.
Speaker 2: I actually took that.
Speaker 1: That's the picture I took when I was at Salt and Sea driving back with the bottles a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: And uh, Sultan See is a weird place.
Speaker 1: Ever since I saw that movie and when I heard about Saltency like a bunch of methods, right, Uh, So I took a picture of the famous sign, and then I also saw that right down a little bit further away from that, so I ran over to and I took some pictures with the video because I can take snapshots of it.
Speaker 2: So that's how I did it.
Speaker 1: And that's that's the state of what we're at right now, unaware, right, this is this is the what we've grown to accept.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I know there's a lot of parallels here and what I was just talking about. We've we've gone, we've grown to accept.
Speaker 1: Less than what we can acquire, what we're, what we should be, you know, what we should have. So that's why I showed that burnt out motor home on the thing and says what is life like after the IMF? And I've got some videos, but we're going to do one too. Let's see where it is it? Where's the good one?
Speaker 2: All? Right now?
Speaker 1: I might just let this run through without saying anything. It's music, but you have to be able to read the screen. Are you in a position where you can read the screen? Yes, Lisa from Germany is correct. Gadafi's say area was Northern Africa's most beautiful jewel before the demon possessed invaders bombed it into ruins and tortured Syria's leader to death.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly. You know. They killed him too. They killed Lafi as well, And that is what we're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: And this video here, oops, no, I have to click it again because I didn't. So this is gonna be should be uplifting in a sense when you see what life could be like when you have two things working. And I wrote this in the description. Let me see if I can read it to you. I said, but Marka Daffi achieved something unique that set Libya apart from the rest of the world. It was an example that shows us what is possible when two conditions are met. You kick the malicious, parasitic element of international jewelry out of your country and disallow their banks and institutions to operate within your country. And two, you have a leader that really cares about his people. Zafi was a true nationalist leader and like Chavez, like Hitler, actually cared about his people and his country. Now I'm going to do my best to follow along and see if I can write down all of the.
Speaker 2: Things I missed.
Speaker 1: Some sometimes so I should have done this before, but the thing has turned up. As you know, my morning was kind of robbed from me. And I can't do anything about the quality of the video. This is the best one I found, and that's not that great. It's seven twenty p but the source video is not that right. It says in nineteen fifty one, Libya was the poorest country in the world. And if we go back through this again, we'll go back through it with me reading these but maybe you can read them to yourself this time around. And I'm gonna write them down anyway. So we went out to watch it twice. I'll just have to write down quickly, right, mak, Sure I got a full page. There you go, There you go, all right, I will do these ones. Someone move a little fast. Before the NATO invasion, Libyans enjoyed the highest standard of living in Africa. Oh, by the way, he was higher and better than ours and in Russia. Now, pay very close attention to what he's doing. He's a leader of a country. He doesn't have anything around him, no no fear of being harmed, and the excitement of the people as he goes around should tell you everything about this man. Right, and the environment that he created here.
Speaker 6: To attt.
Speaker 2: Not quite over yet.
Speaker 7: Yes, everything will be confect tonight and whoever I china, I china, making off faces made comes everyone is holding like waves making no shine on. Everybody is saying yes, happy it is happening.
Speaker 8: Shineth everything.
Speaker 7: I shine off, I shine off, making off fast becomes every still exting like we sections everybody No, no.
Speaker 9: Young A.
Speaker 10: And B.
Speaker 7: And another. Now everything will be perfect and will be perfect and will be everything will be perfect and will be perfect, will be perfect. Everything will be perfect tonight and forever. Light shine off, light shine off, making off faces met because everyone is multi okay, like when everybody save.
Speaker 2: All right? So what did he do besides I mean all the.
Speaker 1: Overall effect or what he did was he treated his people with dignity and respect.
Speaker 2: So why was you know?
Speaker 1: And this doesn't even take an account which we will look at it again.
Speaker 2: One of the largest projects ever ever.
Speaker 1: Taken on, at least at that time, was the irrigation project where he found water, ancient water deep people within the desert and was able to create farmland. That's the reason why farmers were given land, homes, seeds, and equipment to start their own farms if they wanted to farm. So free education was one of the things, right, Free homes for people who just got to school, stuff like that. They have a rea apartment, but he housed everybody. Couples got fifty thousand dollars towards a home. There was free healthcare there and if you had to go elsewhere to get treatment, then that would also be taken care of by the Libyan government. There were interest free loans because they had their own state bank, interest free loans, no usury, no usury. They were wealthy and oil and their fuel was only fourteen cents and I don't know if that was per leader or per gallon, but does it really matter? And you know, so not a Rothschild bank, not a central bank. But notice what they said there rebels, right, radical rebels the first what's their true nature? When the first thing that they do when they get there is they establish a central bank that's Rothchild controlled and that they put Libya into, you know, reconstruction debt with the IMF. So another thing that had Ghadafi had done is he had paid off all.
Speaker 2: Their debt he got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he you know, broke broke ties with the IMF, just like Hugo Javas did with Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Broke ties with the IMF, just like Adolf Dude.
Speaker 1: He paid the debt, got them out of there, got the Rochells out there, and even grabbed one of them and made them mob a few floors. God forbid, right, and then the denard to the way. I mean, obviously these things were going to be uh, they were going to be unacceptable to demonic evil beings in our in our world. But just think about the type of life people lived there and how possible that was if the government, then the people, the people who represent them truly care about the well being and the welfare of the people, right, they don't just say it for fucking votes like they actually care about them. And that the government itself based on whatever resources are there, everybody benefits from the output the sale with whatever they're doing. Right, So Texas has oil, Alaska has oil, you know, like that, or if we had a big diamond mind here, imagine imagine the system because it was real where the profits that the country made was given back into the people to make them stronger. And now look at what we're living in and how we're struggling and how we have all these everything. That he the reason why it's such a big deal to say there's interest free loans, because I mean, just think about that. There was fifty percent of your car was paid for you if you bought it. If you wanted to buy a new vehicle, they would pay for half of it. The government paid for half of it. You know, could you imagine how much more money you'd have in your pocket if there was fourteen cent gas, or you didn't have any student loans, you'd have a home. You wouldn't have that bill to pay either. And oh, by the way, the electricity was free. There was free electric too. That's the one thing that didn't say in that video that I maybe didn't catch it, but they didn't have to pay electric bills either, because this is the system that Gadaffi put together.
Speaker 2: And true a true hero, a decent human being, very decent human being.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'd rather look towards a guy like this, a guy like Adolf you got like you know, you go, rather than try to dip two thousand years into the past and look at a guy that some Jews wrote about. I mean, there's there's the whole point was King of heavens within you and greater things than I shall you do well? I think I think maybe good Old get Off here might have actually proven that true. And then Sarkozy, of course, think about the name, think about what the origin of that name is. We as people need to learn to not accept the ship that we're told because we really good man die. And I'm sure Americans cheered it on, just like they did with Waco, just like they did with every other time we were told some nasty things about some terrorist country, and because they were nationalists, and because they challenged the rothschild banking control, because again they don't care about it. People think that they care about money, but if the money was laying on the ground and nobody wanted it, they wouldn't want it either. The moment somebody reached for it, they would step on their hands. So it's not about the money itself. It's that it represents human suffering because you took that much money away from somebody else. That's how they measure their wealth. They measure it in human sufferings, especially if you can give it to somebody like it's in the economy, and then you take it back away and you throw it over here at Ukraine, or you throw it over here in Israel, you throw it this way, and that you know, they're taking it from somebody. That's their that's their get off, that's that's that's how they get high, right, that's how they come. So we need to we need to really constantly remind ourselves of this because it's easy for people to just slip back and we're not. We're everything that I said we were. We have been enslaved for a long time. We never had a system like this in this country to begin with. Direct democracy never even came close to that. And I when I say democracy, I don't mean it the way that they mean it.
Speaker 2: Right. He wanted more all the people.
Speaker 1: To be actively involved in the government, to to everyone should represent themselves, he said, imagine if he just was left alone for a few more years. But the dinar is a thing that I think, I mean, maybe not, but there's a lot of reasons, I'm sure, but the dinr was probably a really big one, right, that upset their control over the lives of many. And you know, putting together to the African Union wanting to bring water to all of Africa with his project. He did a lot of good things. You ask yourself why is because he could?
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: Because he could, He had the ability to, he had the access to the stuff that made it possible.
Speaker 2: And he was.
Speaker 1: Also Let's not forget it was in nineteen seventy or so he asked a few people to kindly go back to from where in which they came. Medler types, treacherous kind if you know what I mean, cut throat, some bandits, backstabbers. Wait, hey, let's take a look at this one. It's gonna break into something else, so it's not gonna be the whole thing. But and again I'm gonna have to read this one. I think it's set up that way again. So two million cubic meters a day. Project cost thirty five billion dollars. Value of the water reservoirs seventy trillion dollars.
Speaker 10: What life cot Opn't.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to deal with the music.
Speaker 10: It's total incest.
Speaker 1: The most valuable substance in the world, pure fresh, clean, ancient water.
Speaker 10: It's gonna stays bag. I've been as a staff.
Speaker 2: Beats Ease discovered deep below the desert.
Speaker 11: Floors are Panza funded.
Speaker 10: Find the.
Speaker 1: Largest construction project in history. That's just the freaking rings of the two. This is what they shut down. This is what they bragged about shutting down. In the last video that we showed when they cut off water two. What they said hundreds of thousands is probably way more than that. They wrecked this people who represent our government told us, and as if they were proud. You know, they're always talking to their handlers more than they're talking to us. We just think because they're on TV that they're addressing us.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: We don't matter. Uh, they were bragging about destroying all this.
Speaker 12: Work and took.
Speaker 1: Over forty years to complete.
Speaker 13: The great Man made rivers comment.
Speaker 10: Fish will be a lot to.
Speaker 1: Fine Freeland, water seeds, farmhouse, tractors, and livestock to anyone that wanted to start an organic farm.
Speaker 10: And we're tying a ton.
Speaker 2: And since he just.
Speaker 10: Dotted house, that's next to my bottle.
Speaker 2: A great man with a vision.
Speaker 1: And starvation and poverty across Africa.
Speaker 2: Pure ancient pristine.
Speaker 1: Waterstrivation, an oil rich country using solar power.
Speaker 2: I'm pausing on that for a second.
Speaker 14: Right, Let's first into my bot.
Speaker 1: Transforming desert into organic farms, trying the Alpha b project of epic proportions.
Speaker 10: That's me my doctrination.
Speaker 1: The Western media will never tell you about the great man made river. They found the water on at the ground man made because man made, and river because of them irrigating moving in other directions.
Speaker 2: I was thinking what they're referring to. But the water was there an amazing gift to humanity.
Speaker 11: From what time I've got here, I can't it's too talkin of stacebag.
Speaker 10: Ipn fans COMPI staffs tager one day am I week Baba.
Speaker 1: When it was finally finished after forty yearsanda the United States blew it up with the blew it up with depleted uranium bombs? Was that necessary?
Speaker 2: It was water?
Speaker 1: Why would they do that? How is that not evil? Why do they do in Iraq with the water distilleries that lent to like five hundred thousand children, just children, five hundred thousand of them to die from from not having clean water?
Speaker 4: What? What is?
Speaker 1: What is fucking wrong with these people? And why do we keep on acting like we are somehow represented by them? Why do we keep joining their military services? This is what they do, blew it up with depleted uranian bombs.
Speaker 2: What the hell.
Speaker 1: Ancient water contaminated? How many millions upon millions of people? Was that serving?
Speaker 2: And they said, oh, we cut off water to a couple hundred thousand people. Really, is that what you did? What did you destroy Africa.
Speaker 1: Because you could, because you want to keep them that way? But point your finger everywhere else and call everyone else racists and anti Semites when you're blowing up you genocide. This is genocidal actions. And you can call these people Semitic, can't you? Who's the real anti Semite?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, it only applies to Jews now right, Well, the whole word is retarded, first of all. And I would pick the question.
Speaker 1: I would question whether or not the people who claim it for themselves are at all able to I mean, it's a fucking language group, for fok's sake. Blue it up with depleted uranium bombs, and we're with the good guys. That's what we tell ourselves. Free education, free homes. Couples get fifty thousand dollars for a home. If you're newly new graduate, you get a free apartment, free healthcare, interest, free loans, fifty percent of your car paid, fourteen cent gas, free farms, Sharing the wealth with the people giving back to them, making them strong, caring about them. That was murdered, that idea that nationalists, beautiful fucking idea was destroyed by people that were born in this country. God and why depleted uranium because they wanted to contaminate and they wanted to cause more death in English and put that place in a spot where it couldn't be used for a long long time so that they couldn't happen again. God forbid, God forbid that these people never get off their goddamn knees to the banks. They got a little too close, learned the true story of the great. Couldn't Walmart go Dafi?
Speaker 4: This t.
Speaker 10: God is this bag?
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna look.
Speaker 1: At this is the gree Walmart Gaddafi illuminato exposus by Walmarkadafi.
Speaker 2: So I will write those down and I don't know if those are still non or not. All right, a tug.
Speaker 14: No Obama.
Speaker 10: We're not afraid from you.
Speaker 2: We're not afraid.
Speaker 9: Who are with Mamma good daffy. This is Labian people, not you.
Speaker 14: This is Dlipian people.
Speaker 10: Call Dalypian people.
Speaker 9: With Mamurga daffy, Mama God Daffy.
Speaker 10: Our leader. We will not let him go, and he will not go.
Speaker 9: There's no revolution after Margad Daffi revolution.
Speaker 10: There's no revolution.
Speaker 9: The only revolution that's in the Mamma Gad Daffi revolution.
Speaker 4: Go to hell.
Speaker 9: It's couzy and uh Obama. Keep onmding, keep on, keep losting your money. We're not afraid. We are with Mamakat Duffy. We are with Mamma God Duffy. You should understand this world. We are with Mamma God Daffy, all Delibian people, with my oh.
Speaker 10: My God Daffy.
Speaker 1: Well I should keep going on. Hmm, I might go find one of us, all right, I guess back in that s all right?
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought.
Speaker 1: Libyans share in the wealth of their country free from the shackles of Yasur and roth Child banking interests. So imagine if your country prosperity meant your prosperity, rather than them taking from you and kicking you down in every which way that they can. What a different world. Now, do we agree that we were Israel long before Israel was every Israel, That we are the might of the of the military for the sick, wicked, fucking, disgusting creatures that run world finance, world, usury, world, child trafficking and child murder, who are responsible for the perversions, gender mutilation and immigration. Thanks to whoever that was. Maybe it'll pop up here and we will tell you.
Speaker 2: And I'm seeing it in the top of my phone yet. But this is this is disgusting what we're living in.
Speaker 1: The only becomes more and more clear every time you go through these things, and we see more and more about what life could have been like, should be like, isn't.
Speaker 2: And why not? And once you see it, are you okay with less? I'm serious? You want to.
Speaker 1: Continue to pay for people to do shit like that to others, people who didn't do anything to you?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that? Our game?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: How you are you want that for your future? Is this the house you want?
Speaker 1: You're not gonna have that either, and you're gonna be starving to death along with your children. That's what's coming. You wantn't be allowed in one of these. It'll be outside your zone. Oh, good morning to everybody every in the life chat.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: They also received a r uh money from the well.
Speaker 1: I mean they they were in a sense anyway because of everything that they got free of electricity. You know, like all their their living expenses all grew across the board were zero basically, and uh steel Racier says, I think they shared oil revenue to something like seventeen thousand a year, and that's in you know, two thousand eleven money. But seventeen thousand why it wasn't like their their money is probably worth more because it was actually backed by something, So seventeen k there might be worth you know, not not so bad, right, not so bad, he clash. Right, there's a little clip. It's a little bit on the low level volume side. Unfortunately, I believe there will be any viruses in the future. Now, again, you can't fault the guy for not knowing about that. The virus thing is fraud, but what he does say about it is actually real, because they are creating poisons, and you are creating aerosols, and you are creating horrible things like you know, human bug spray that they spray above our heads. They are creating nano, they are creating things that can cause illness. It's just that it's not quote unquote a virus. So if you can overlook that, and hopefully you can, then he's not saying anything wrong here at all.
Speaker 15: It's massan.
Speaker 1: Companies are working hard to create them, especially private intelligence agencies.
Speaker 2: He's just saying right out there. Now I'm going to get into this next part too, is going to be about his.
Speaker 1: More of this speech, and he's going to be discussing the last And I don't think it's the whole thing, because I think the whole thing was one hundred It was an hour and thirty three minutes, but the AI versions only fifty nine minutes, so they cut out.
Speaker 2: Some shit, right, So something's not right there.
Speaker 1: But he talks about not having representation in that it's like going to you know, a public form and just shouting and nothing happens because the nation, the member nations of u N have no say, have no power. They come here, they bitch. It's basically like a confessional. You say all this stuff and then you you know, nothing happens. No one comes to the rescue, nobody prevents wars, even though UNS supposed to be about anti war. And he goes through this whole thing and he said, you know, there's five five nations in this thing that run on everyone else's and you know you're at their whim. And also that you know, it's a farce and it's all bank controlled. He goes into talking about Israel and stuff like that too, But I love Isaay. Companies are working hard to create them, especially private intelligence agencies creating diseases.
Speaker 2: Poisons.
Speaker 1: It's obvious that it's a business because the vaccinations are so expensive. Now Here he comes again with his the way he does things. He's absolutely this. It's not like he wouldn't do it himself.
Speaker 2: So check this out.
Speaker 1: They create a virus that they spread around the world so that capitalistic companies can make massive profits. Now, whether that's virus or poison, the result is the same.
Speaker 10: Were you an island?
Speaker 2: How is this possible?
Speaker 10: I'm sba.
Speaker 1: If this virus is threatening the existence of mankind, shouldn't the and he thinks vaccason it's a solution. Obviously they're not. But shouldn't the solution be free and available to everyone? It's an existential threat? What's the matter?
Speaker 2: Soody? It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: A's like, you know, somebody pickpocketing you on the Titanic as it's sinking.
Speaker 2: It's like, are you serious? Right now? Right? It's kind of like my life at the moment. That's whatever do I know you bad.
Speaker 1: I'll read the Green Book. I have talked about it here, So I do have that pulled up on another tab.
Speaker 3: Last night.
Speaker 11: Maybe I do.
Speaker 1: She didn't have to pay for solutions, antidotes, he says, vaccinations.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: He didn't have doctor glidden in his life. You know, he didn't have He didn't. He didn't know about ben Champ. It's okay, he can, we can. We can give him a pass on this. Right, they should be free, he says.
Speaker 2: Don't know what to do with the vaccine.
Speaker 1: Scenes are free, you will see that many of these unknown viruses will stop appearing and spreading.
Speaker 2: Right, it's nothing money to be made off it.
Speaker 16: Right, I's happened to fatal side, then.
Speaker 3: I know I'm sla.
Speaker 4: I didn't harp up.
Speaker 2: Let you back.
Speaker 1: And if there is a real virus that is threatening mankind, yeah, well then.
Speaker 2: Yes, the whole the whole world.
Speaker 1: Should cooperate to evolve and create a vaccuale you know, a solution that will be free of charge. It's it's the actual poison they want to give you. That's why they create the virus quote unquote, quote unquote virus in the first place. They poison you with something first, and then they say, yeah, here's the solution, you know, the final one.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay? No, I don't know nothing doing in there. Hold up, I gotta find the other one. That's me. That's that's the white people, like the funk up guy. Let's see those crazy eyes. Where's the where's the other? I had another YouTube thing up here? Where did it go? We'll have to go into my history. Yeah, let's do that. That's I said, why, oh are you not y pu? Yeah, freak Hitler's no no voice? Interesting? Oh it's a fact talking about it. So m hm uh history, not that one.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 2: Your douche. All right, let's see what this is. There's some asshole talking ship to him in this one? Back got that? Oh, I don't know. That's not a bit. I don't know. We're getting there. I just gotta see a couple of things there. You gotta you gotta make sure that these people aren't being ship heads.
Speaker 1: Right, So I remember yesterday when I showed you that first bag, that piece of ship scumbag who thinks he's super smart and uh, you know he's not a little freaking twitter passhole. Well yeah, that's the person he was shit talking to, right, not realizing what a what a fucking slave he is, and that he's kissing the ass of of his brutally, you know, his his brutal torturer and executioner, by by kissing up to the system and the systemic view of things. And that's what we all do when we're when we're taking someone else's word for it.
Speaker 2: Of anything.
Speaker 1: They're bullshit science that seems to fit there perfectly to what they say it's gonna do. And if they say how the world works, and what they say spaces and what they say this.
Speaker 4: Is and that is.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you know, we've discovered these new things and oh blah, and it's genetics and genetics and it's this thing, and it's that thing, and it's virus.
Speaker 2: Isn't this? Oh look this we found another strain. No, it's just a strain.
Speaker 1: No, it's because your computer models aren't real. So every time you test for something, you can't even figure out what the your testing for because the tests don't work. Then you also have to make up some bullshit about why it's different. So then you say it's a new strain, right, Yeah, it's the ever it's the ever repeating, always paying dividend bullshit.
Speaker 2: Lie, Oh wow, listen to this bullshit.
Speaker 1: The dangerous appeal of Hitler's AI translated speeches dangerous appeal right because he's saying things that make sense?
Speaker 2: Is that what makes it dangerously? Little homos and tick History t I K.
Speaker 1: History is a total asshole, by the way, he's he's a little I think Irish or something like that, little bag fuck piece to ship. Why does just talk shit about Hitler all day? Because because they're living so much better, right, they're doing fantastic way way to be liberated, these stupid fucks. You don't even know how enslaved you are. Do you see something like Libya. You don't even know how great your relationship is until you see something like mine. So hey, we all have to have our examples for some reason.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go for this one again.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Let's go with probably the worst quality video here as far as you know, it's gonna make your eyes.
Speaker 2: Possibly the Yeah, they changed.
Speaker 15: In the name of the African Union. I would like to greet them now.
Speaker 2: They're doing some weird overlay thing that like you see when you go to a rave.
Speaker 1: But yeah, They should have played that freaking techno song with Lamarcadofi going down the street at raves fucking make people up that way anyway? You in General Assembly two thousand and nine, a year and nine months before he was no brutally murdered by a bunch of scumbags that the CIA and Masade created by arming a bunch of fucking fanatical, fucking scumbag pieces of shit in the desert and then sending them inward to kill innocent people while they bombed their way to it, you know, bombing from a bomb coverage. Here you go, Now, go ahead and rape and murder good in times? Sound familiar, doesn't it sound familiar? Doesn't it sound familiar? Like Deliberator the good the good man who the whole world hates, says that this guy's a pedophile and this guy's a this, and I think it was hurting murdering his own people. Didn't they say the same thing about Saddam. I don't know what Saddam was doing anymore, because it sounds like the stories were told aren't fucking bullshit. I mean, the only difference there is that Saddam with buddy buddy with our government for so long and they're always into fucking horrible shit, so it doesn't surprise me if what they said about Saddam is real.
Speaker 2: But they dead and decided that, Okay, his.
Speaker 1: He's extended, he's he's over he's overstayed his welcome, you know, because that's just how this freaking.
Speaker 2: Cult wark cult world works. And yeah, oh, by the way.
Speaker 1: If anybody wants So, this is something that that's pretty interesting and I'm actually enjoying doing this and my first week doing it. But as far as coaching anybody through any type of like health goals, I'm yes, I'm a certified personal trainer. Know you can't do that from a distance, but you kind of can. But as far as keeping people honest and checking in with somebody for like health coat, like let's say you're gonna later on you're on a mission to like, you know, cut out carbs and sugar for like two weeks to give your you know what, like what uh doctor Lennon talks about with you know, cleaning out the system, and you give your pancreas a freaking break every once in a while, so you're not processing the sugar. It's kind of like beginning of Keto but it's not supposed to be something that you go on with unless you really enjoy what happens. But like your face will thin out after about two to four weeks, you're gonna lose liver fat, which is great, and then you'll be able to sort more nutrients. And if you take you can take the ninety essentials. Why you're doing this because it's not really a fast it's just you're cutting out carbs and sugar and look, I mean carbs, carbs, like try to do a zero.
Speaker 2: And that's just one way of doing it.
Speaker 1: But if your goal is something else, I just I just got hired on. I got hired on to do that for a friend of mine and I've got to call it Noone to talk to him about what the goals are. And and I said, do you know what, if you're doing it, I'm doing it. You know, I'll do it with you, kind of like what I do with Rebecca ten years ago, even though and I still have no desire to drink, but I didn't realize that's being lied to, you know. But I don't let anybody go through anything by themselves. I always say, if you're gonna do it, then I'm gonna do Yeah, no, no, he asked me to do that, But I'm gonna So anybody's interested in that. They got a plan, they got it, they got they got away, they got an idea, they got questions we should I do?
Speaker 2: What should I do? Which I void? Should I avoid?
Speaker 3: What I need?
Speaker 1: But I mean he's he's on doctor Gooden's membership site, which is one of the things he should start with, because you know, I stay with the twelve bad foods. But if you're gonna go into a cleansed thing, maybe the first thirty six hours twenty four hours you do like a fast, and then you get into the no cars and no sugar, a nice little boost to get you going. Two three weeks, Bill start to see the thinning out in the face really quick. But I mean, like the first twenty four hours is the fast. But doing the no carb, no sugar given other parts of your body time to like heal, relax and not constantly being you know, pumping out insulin all the time. It's, uh, it'll do stuff to you, especially if you're you know, do stuff to you.
Speaker 2: In a good way. But it's gonna also show you how much of a drug sugar is.
Speaker 1: Because you're gonna go through a little bit of a change of you're gonna want it, You're gonna want it, so.
Speaker 2: You'll see just how much of a grip has on you.
Speaker 1: Kind of interesting anyway, this play as I pick no, sorry about that, mister Goodafi.
Speaker 2: You don't deserve that.
Speaker 15: Members of the General Assembly of the United Nations, and I hope that this meeting will be among the most historic in the history of the world.
Speaker 2: Here, let me move this up a little bit so we can get.
Speaker 15: To national crises such as the capitalist economic decline, the food and water crises, desertification.
Speaker 2: Terrorism, desertification, yes, he fixed that in.
Speaker 15: His country, immigration piracy.
Speaker 1: I think desertification is a Jewish effect, to be honest with you, man made.
Speaker 2: And whether it's by.
Speaker 1: Ripping everything out of the grounds that's of value, or if it's because they've decimated a place in the past and made it into a wasteland, still think it has something to do with them.
Speaker 15: Natural epidemics and nuclear proliferation. Perhaps influenza H one N one was a virus created in a laboratory that got out of control, originally being meant as a military weapon. Such challenges also include hypocrisy, poverty, fear, materialism, and immorality as is known the United.
Speaker 1: So he just named a Jew without naming the Jew. Do that hipoxidemorality, treachery, all that stuff.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's Nations was founded by three or four countries against Germany.
Speaker 3: At the time.
Speaker 15: The United Nations was formed by the nations that joined together against Germany in the Second World War. Those countries formed a body called the Security Council, made its own countries permanent members, and granted them the power of veto. We were not present at that time. The United Nations was shaped in line with those three countries and wanted us to step end too. Shoes originally designed against Germany. That is the real substance of the United Nations when it was founded over sixty years ago. That happened in the absence of some one hundred and sixty five countries at a ratio of one to eight, that is, one was present and eight were absent. They created the Charter of which I have a copy. If one reads the Charter of the United Nations, one finds that the preamble of the Charter differs from its articles. How did it come into existence? All those who attended the San Francisco Conference in nineteen forty five participated in creating the preamble, but they left the articles and internal rules of procedures of the so called Security Council to experts, specialists, and interested countries, which were those countries that had established the Security Council and had united against Germany. The preamble is very appealing and no one objects to it, But all the provisions that follow it completely contradict the Preamble. We reject such provisions and we will never uphold them. They ended with the Second World Old War. The preamble says that all nations, small or large, are equal. Are we equal? When it comes to the permanent seats, No, we are not equal. The preamble states in writing that all nations are equal, whether they are small or large. Do we have the right of veto? Are we equal? The preamble says that we have equal rights whether we are large or small. That is what is stated in what we agreed in the preamble. So the veto contradicts the Charter. The permanent seats contradict the Charter. We neither accept nor recognize the veto. The preamble of the Charter states that armed force shall not be used save in the common interest. That is the preamble that we agreed to and signed, And we joined the United Nations because we wanted the Charter to reflect that. It says that armed force shall only be used in the common interest of all nations. But what has happened since then? Sixty five wars have broken out since the establishment of the United Nations and the Securescurity Council sixty five since their creation, with millions more victims than in the Second World War. Are those wars and the aggression and force that were used in those sixty five wars in the common interest of us all? No, they were in the interest of one or three or four countries, but not of all nations. We will talk about whether those wars were in the interest of one country or of all nations. That flagrantly contradicts the Charter of the United Nations that we signed. And unless we act in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations to which we agreed, we will reject it and not be afraid not to speak diplomatically to anyone. Now we are talking about the future of the United Nations. There should be no hypocrisy or diplomacy because it concerns the important and vital issue of the future of the world. It was hypocrisy that brought about the sixty five wars. Since the establishment of the United Nations. The preamble also states that if armed force is used, it must be a United Nations force. Thus, military intervention by the unis Nations with the joint agreement of the United Nations, not one or two or three countries using armed force. The entire United Nations will decide to go to war to maintain international peace and security. Since the establishment of the United Nations in nineteen forty five, if there is an act of aggression by one country against another, the entire United Nations should deter and stop that act. If a country Libya, for instance, were to exhibit aggression against France, then the entire organization would respond because France is a sovereign state member of the United Nations, and we all share the collective responsibility to protect the sovereignty of all nations. However, sixty five aggressive wars have taken place without any United Nations action to prevent them. Eight other massive fierce wars, whose victims number some two million, have been waged by member states that enjoy VETO powers. Those countries that would have us believe they seek to maintain the sovereignty and independence of peoples actually use aggressive force against people. While we would like to believe that these countries want to work for peace and security in the world and protect peoples, they have instead resorted to aggressive wars and hostile behavior. Enjoying the veto they granted themselves as permanent members of the Security Council, they have initiated wars that have claimed millions of victims. The principle of non interference in the internal affairs of states is enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations. No country therefore has the right to interfere in the affairs of any government, be it democratic or dictatorial, socialist or capitalist, reactionary or progressive. This is the responsibility of each society. It is an internal matter for the people of the country concerned. The senators of Rome once appointed their leader Julius Caesar as dictator because it was good for Rome at that time. No one can say of Rome at that time that it gave Caesar the veto. The veto is not mentioned in the Charter. We joined the United nations because we thought we were equals, only to find that one country can object to all the decisions we make. Who gave the permanent members their status in the Security Council, four of them granted this status to themselves. The only country that we in this Assembly elected to permanent member status in the Security Council is China. This was done democratically, but the other seats were imposed upon us undemocratically through a dictatorial procedure carried out against our will, and we should not accept it. The Security Council reform we need is not an increase in the number of members, which would only make things worse. To use a common expression, if you add more water, you get more mud. It would add insult to injury. It would make things worse simply by adding more large countries to those that already enjoy membership of the Council. It would merely perpetuate the proliferation of superpowers. We therefore reject the addition of any more permanent seats. The solution is not to have more permanent seats, which would be very dangerous. Adding more superpowers would crush the peoples of small, vulnerable and third world countries, which are coming together in what has been called the Group of one hundred, one hundred small countries banding together in a forum that one member has called the form of small States. These countries would be crushed by superpowers. Were additional large countries to be granted membership in the Security Council, this door must be closed. We reject it strongly and categorically. Adding more seats to the Security Council would increase poverty, in justice and tens at the world level, as well as great competition between certain countries such as Italy, Germany, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, Japan, Brazil, Nigeria, Argentina, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Africa, Tanzania, Turkey, Iran, Muvapilver to Treki. Membership through unions and the transference of mandates should supersede other proposals. We should focus on the achievement of democracy based on the equality of member states. There should be equality among member states and the powers and mandates of the Security Council should be transferred to the General Assembly. Membership should be for unions, not for states. Increasing the number of states members would give the right to all countries to a seat in accordance with the spirit of the Preamble of the Charter, no country could deny a seat in the Council to Italy. For instance, if a seat were given to Germany for the sake of argument, Italy might say that Germany was an aggressive country and was defeated in the Second World War. If we gave India a seat, Pakistan would say that it too is a nuclear country and deserves a seat, and those two countries are at war. This would be a dangerous situation. If we gave a seat to Japan, then we should have to give one to Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world. Then Turkey, Iran and Ukraine would make the same claim. What could we say to Argentina or Brazil. Libia deserves a seat for its efforts in the service of world security by discarding its weapons of mass destruction program, then South Africa, Tanzania and Ukraine would demand the same. All of these countries are important. The door to Security Council membership should be closed. This approach is a falsehood, a trick that has been exposed. If we want to reform the United Nations, bringing in more superpowers is not the way. The solution is to foster democracy at the level of the General Congress of the World, the General Assembly, to which the powers of the Security Council should be transferred. The Security Council would become merely an instrument for implementing the decisions taken by the General Assembly, which would be the Parliament, the legislative assembly of the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to get going here. Let's just see what we can do here real quick.
Speaker 17: Second, Jesus tries to make.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we're gonna hear from Jimmy Doorer, even though I don't really like him. I think he's another one that's made up. People's just there because he's there our distraction. Sometimes he says things that sound good and he other times he has dopes on.
Speaker 2: There and that's whatever.
Speaker 18: Kadafi, who by the way, was not a maniac. He was actually great for his own country. He had the most successful country in all of Africa, which is why we had to create him out to be a madman so we could overthrow him. Because he was going to start the dinar, which was a currency that was going to compete with the United States dollar, and we couldn't have that, because that's how we control Africa. By the weapon is.
Speaker 1: You don't have to keep saying we for the Jews, you know, you don't have to keep doing that because then it sounds like it's actually for our better best interest, but it's not. It's for our continued enslavement, especially when we speak on their behalf for them, as if it's somehow we.
Speaker 2: There is no we there.
Speaker 1: They're harming us with their usury practices. They're harming us with their total enslavement and control of our lives, of our existence. There's no we involved. They don't say we when they think of us. We shouldn't be saying we when we think of them. Okay, there is no fucking we hereization.
Speaker 18: Of the United States dollar, which everybody has to use in the world, it's the reserve currency of the world. I think this is maybe twenty eleven when he said this, he predicted what would happen in Syria to a t watch this. They are determined to remove Syria and Lebanon from the map. So that's Israel's borders are with Turkey. Say these words and you will see them achieved. If not in our era, then in our children's era. But unfortunately it will happen. That is what happened. So now Israel occupies a third of Syria, and Turkey occupies the other part, and the United States occupies another third. They say it's the Kurds, it's the United States. It's the part where they make the oil. That's the part that the United States is occupying. Nobody talks about that Kadafi.
Speaker 2: Who there you go, there's a nice ladder. Yeah, I would this one. That one.
Speaker 1: Here's saying the JFK was killed by Israel. Hold On, I gotta get to the pocnon commercial first. Hold On, I'm gonna have to probably read this one with you. It's not a clip of his UN speech, but the whole thing is not our thirty three. So there's something not right about that video that I showed you. That beaten fifty nine minutes long. They didn't speed up anything, you know, and the UN General Assembly should start an investigation. They might have seen I might have done this already. It's the assassination of US President Kennedy. Why we bringing it up again?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Because they're bringing it up again, they're not gared to tell us the truth because they're involved, and lasting that the Jews want to be associated with is actually killing the president and steading off this whole downward spiral of America, not to mention the fact that they already owned the fucking place long before that. But Dad was a huge pivotal moment in America history, traumatizing people for a great deal thereafter, and still one of those threats and those those those those shocking images that people, you know, refer to in their mind.
Speaker 2: If they are shown to be responsible. Because Zapruder was.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know, a fucking Israeli drew or maybe he was Polish or whatever, but he was still he was one of them.
Speaker 2: He was a freemason.
Speaker 1: You know, there was a lot of going a lot of a lot of going on between the mafia and the CIA slash Mosad slash ad l Ben a breath.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we know that he was killed by So yeah, we went through this already.
Speaker 1: He wasn't when Lee Harvey Oswald. But he does mention Israel in here, and I think it's towards the end, so maybe we just get to that part.
Speaker 2: Yes, here it is, and the kind of.
Speaker 1: Is Kennedy had decided to hold an inspection of the Israeli Demona nuclear pilant.
Speaker 2: I know whether there were nuclear bombs there. This is why they got there.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 2: Get up, click like five times. Alright?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Does ever doing over an FTJ.
Speaker 1: They bombed an aspirin factory and said it was a chemical warfare factory, making Sarah Nerve guess, yeah, I'm sure they There's no there's no limit to the lies, there's no limit to the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I live in that environment on a fucking daily basis of somebody who cannot tell the truth to save their life if it doesn't make them look good, okay, And and and realizing looking back that that type of behavior they probably were drunk the whole fucking time that I thought that they weren't.
Speaker 2: You know, it's.
Speaker 1: Fucking insane. But they're they're not stable, they're not they're not you know, they're volatile even without the alcohol. And they're in constant self denial. That's why they have to yell at you louder and fucking scream at you more and make more threats because they can't fucking self reflect to save their goddamn lives. They don't have, they don't there's no such thing as an apology. There's no such thing as introspection, there's no such thing as self awareness, there's no such thing as other people when it comes to how selfish they are. And they can't be wrong even when they say stupid, ridiculous things, and they don't even have to make logical sentences, even and you're still the wrong. You're you're still wrong, not them. So I mean, that's that's kind of the mentality of NOI vey through and through, especially if you think about these people who lied about Oh I met her at the gate and she used to throw an apple over me, over to me, and a piece of bread and blah blah blah, camps this and that, and it never happened, and they made books about it, and they made millions of dollars off it. And it's like, yeah, well in my mind it did. It's like, so you're lied and you're delusional. Yeah, so would you do it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, sure, I'd like to everybody about it, because in my mind it's real. That's that's that's the Jew, that's the Rebecca, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it right there. Well, what's the second I gotta check something and then we'll maybe we'll play this one.
Speaker 1: After I get through the freaking commercial. FU love this already. I love it already.
Speaker 2: The first fucking thing he said is a fucking perfect answer. Oh my god. And he's young, he doesn't, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, there's some there's some whatever in him, like some of us in him, like he has.
Speaker 2: He's not just one like the veterans, can be just about anything.
Speaker 1: They're they're considered Palestinian, nomadic Palestinians living in Libya.
Speaker 2: But what does that mean though?
Speaker 1: I mean, who was also in that area pretty heavily at one point time in the in the past, and who intermingled with and Da Da Da Da Da. There could be some Goth blood in this man, is all I'm saying. Some European in this guy. I'm not saying it doesn't have to be a lot. I'm just saying there could very well. There could very well be. That's all I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's play this amazing clip here, at least at least up to what I heard.
Speaker 19: The terrorist as a butcher, I think, as a gangster, and as a man, why you described in all those ways?
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 2: So this is what it's gonna do. Now it's either bit shoot or fucking rumble.
Speaker 1: Studio can't play anything to save its fucking ass, So now you're gonna have the voice being not mismatched. It wasn't doing that when I was playing it from bitche just a second ago, but it's doing that as I'm replaying it to you.
Speaker 2: Because rumble sucks cock. But it's the best thing we've got going on.
Speaker 4: Because eyes have bought family and.
Speaker 2: So we support which the Palastinian resistance. He actually helped arm them. Good for him. Somebody had to. Nobody else was doing it.
Speaker 1: And he supports real nationalist movements, not fucking fake ones, not Republic of this and Republic of that congo shit. No, he actually supports real nationalist movements with he did with weapons training, all that stuff. And they called him a terrorist because of that, because these are all the things that would fight against banks right, fight against oppression. These would be like militias that were actually well put together and not fucking retarded. That's hard to find. And he said it's a Zionist propaganda machine.
Speaker 19: It's called for an Arab summit has been largely ignored. So where does that leave good Arfi, who sees himself as the one leader who can unite the Arab world against Israel. So you think that the balance of power is in favor of the Pelo at the moment, not in favor of the Israelis.
Speaker 14: Yes, of course, alonger the walk it is the Morgues. In the interest of the plastic interview.
Speaker 19: For many years, Goodafi has been an ardent supporter of the Palestinians in Lebanon. It is said that the Israelis were able to strike at this time with some success because the Arab world itself was in great conflict. Is Yet in all their attempts to achieve Arab unity, you failed.
Speaker 20: I failed on the official living with the governments, but the struggle for the our unity, for the revolution failed.
Speaker 19: The succeed in the West. Good Arfi is seen as the world's number one terrorist. But here at this Stripoly conference.
Speaker 2: Number one terrorists is that what this guy is is it? Do terrorists?
Speaker 1: Do people who do that type of thing give that much money and wealth and share that much wealth with the people with their people. It's because he's helping people who don't have anyone to help them resist evil. So that makes him the terrorist, because it's all about perspective everybody, and this is backwards inverted world.
Speaker 2: As long as we're under the Jew, it's.
Speaker 19: Against Zionism, imperialism and racism. That image is seen as a plus.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't be sorry to see Kadafi ball well, I would think that the.
Speaker 3: Pharmacy would have me not answered that question.
Speaker 1: Sick, fuck Ronnie, you sick the disappointing piece of fucking shit. Well, uh yeah, really do you know anything about the guy? You probably do, because there's a piece of shit. You condemn good people to death all the time. I'm sure you're sick fucking fuck. H all right, this is four minutes. We'll see what else.
Speaker 2: Forgot.
Speaker 1: There's one called lizard Nuggets dictator and I think they're talking about I think they're talking about Hillary, but I could be wrong. Huh So this is weird. This is a yeah, let me share what this says, just because it's it's it's it's interesting to look at.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Global twenty five resolution Military tribunals conducted by who our military? Or then you're you're a little stupid public executions for all.
Speaker 2: Oh, come one, come all.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're gonna get a lot of people to show up, if you call for everyone to be executed when they get there, seems like a kind of a silly place to show up to cod Comma, vaccine, comma, climate, Kama, election, Kamma, satanic petivore, Kamma, energy, and state capture crimes. I think this person is a little unhinged and possibly an agent, but whatever, no amnesty for treason. Yeah, so the only the other way that you can make the truth look ridiculous is to be a ridiculous looking person doing it. So this is very Alex jonesy of this person. Let's see, alright, go back to the other way. Then you find the way that I can put it on the real reason they killed Gaddafi? He was good to his people. Let's see, the other one is Gadaffi and Kennedy assassination or you heard Gaddafi told the truth life from the air, different perspectives. Let's see what I'm gonna I'm gonna play a little bit this to myself and then I'll come back to it and see I just cancel.
Speaker 2: That real quick. We'll see.
Speaker 17: Oh, fuck your coconuts already, God.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 17: Is it a superferd. Yeah, alright, this might be a good one.
Speaker 1: All right, This is this is funny because he's he's he's playing the Colombo in this one. And it's cool. It's because if you guys know what Columbo is and how he used to do it, you you get it. You know exactly what I'm talking about. But he's totally playing the Columbo here, all right, and he's talking to a fucking signed this jew baseball fucking fanatic too.
Speaker 2: So where is.
Speaker 3: New York? H?
Speaker 8: What was he?
Speaker 2: Who has he been leaden?
Speaker 3: He committed a heiniush act.
Speaker 2: That's a hyperdon made this h his act.
Speaker 3: You don't think what Osama bin Laden did was wrong?
Speaker 21: Was he on board one of those aircraft hit the.
Speaker 3: He took credit for sending them?
Speaker 21: Yeah, this is another another hak colony. I don't think that in front of us. We have a court sentence with a lad and this ad and and.
Speaker 2: Liverpool, New York.
Speaker 21: And the servists who hit New York are not from afghan but not Afghani, understand. And they did not use the airplanes or take off from from Iraq, Afghanistan airplanes. They flew from JFK Airport here New York, the House of America. The whole action was done here from one of America. They were trained here, but let me they did they did not train, They were not to train in our corner of.
Speaker 2: Oh. Okay, yeah, there you go, buddy, motherfucker shut him down.
Speaker 7: I mean, that is the land of Oh my god, here we came.
Speaker 20: We saw he.
Speaker 2: Died, and so did a bunch of children. At your hands, you sick.
Speaker 17: Cut didn't have anything to do with your visit.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm sure it did, she said, fucking demon, this is this is silent. In case you're wondering, Thank you, I says Mr Gadafi appears so clearly anticipating in the West media role in inciting current EU rusophobia, the vulgar insulting people's leaders, the vulgar insulting people's leaders that can contest the US truly imposed supremacy, the raw difference. This person isn't writing well, the raw disinformation about the clauses of the Ukraine War and what really is happening in his belltfront.
Speaker 16: Okay, of course, it's a betrayal, a big betrayal, and there are no manners. It's silliness beyond silliness. But the world can base the decisions on media reports. Is it possible that the world's decisions are being based on these reports political decisions? They should be looking for the truth of what is happening on the ground.
Speaker 2: Just said, for did you media in some neigh words? Yeah, all right, we had one more so.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Okayfully that words sarty?
Speaker 3: That one.
Speaker 2: Your coconuts already.
Speaker 17: Goddamn it, love, you can't get rid.
Speaker 1: Of these things now we are heard. Okay, issue is a dick. It's it's such a dick. I'm gonna read the Green Book to you on these days once I read it myself, so I can get to this. There's meat and potatoes, all right, so we don't do.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: There's there's there's copies of apparently and honestly too, I have it. It wasn't hard to find. I'm trying to find let's see for uh and no, that's stupid because they had to take that out of context. Okay, yeah, so the ghdaphi's speech is one hour, thirty five minutes. Whatever they put into freaking that YouTube video wasn't the whole thing. It's the best I can do, just performing h you got a British guy doing the voiceover. Let's see what's over here on nice all right, all right, I think we got something here. We'll play this one next time. All right, we got three minutes, We got three minutes.
Speaker 2: We can do this one here.
Speaker 1: Every every speech is the speech like da, that's no, it's because of the dial arm and lots of you know, pressure on the banks, that's all. What is the reason for the invasion of the Iraq of Iraq and the killing of millions of billion at people? He's asking you guys got answers us look on the American our American friends answered this question for us?
Speaker 2: And why Iraq? What is the reasons?
Speaker 1: A lot of rocky. No, it wasn't a little New York, New York, Iraqi. Those who blew up Pentagon Iraqi?
Speaker 2: No, they weren't.
Speaker 1: Were there any chemical weapons of mass destruction in Iraq did not have So he's actually doing a full direct translation here, uh, without ever taking a consideration.
Speaker 2: The the meaning. He's going to go literal.
Speaker 1: Even if roc had chemical weapons, U states like Pakistan, India, America and France and England, Russia have nuclear bombs.
Speaker 3: We'll see in.
Speaker 1: America let's destroy all these weapons. The incoming for foreign power invades the country and hangs the leader for that country. The incoming foreign power invades the country and hangs the leader for that country, and we sit in our corner and laugh. Why didn't they investigate the hanging of Saddam's saying saying, how could a member of an Arab country be executed like this?
Speaker 3: What I.
Speaker 1: Not talking about Saddam Hussein's policy or the problems between us?
Speaker 2: Flademic saying, well, we've all.
Speaker 1: Had political disagreements with him, just like there are disagreements between us here.
Speaker 2: Let's have the thing.
Speaker 3: We're inhabitant.
Speaker 2: We do not share anything beyond this meeting. Why won't there be an investigation into the killing of Saddam kuksin this man, this will come for you. Your leader has been executed and we were sitting here. Why is that.
Speaker 1: Maybe you will be the next person to be executed? Then America America fought on the same side as Addam against Komeni.
Speaker 2: Council. Sam was their friend Chenney with Sadam's friend Cheney, Council.
Speaker 1: Iraq was destroyed when Rumsfield was the defense minister, Rumseld was the Dam's friend.
Speaker 4: Because the divide and Therika and McKenny.
Speaker 2: This is that cult I'm telling you about.
Speaker 16: Bau happened to American.
Speaker 2: You are Americans. You are America's friend. Let's say we not.
Speaker 4: You American.
Speaker 2: American mahng us. One day.
Speaker 1: And Musa uh has an idea. He says, Arabs have the right to have nuclear weapons for peaceful purposes.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: Uh and them.
Speaker 2: Little, then the Arab nuclear program must exists. Have such a right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Hot come Arabs have such a rady even for other countries.
Speaker 3: Like am.
Speaker 1: Each other's enemies. I'm sorry to say that we hate each other. We just sive each other. We secretly rejoice in each other's troubles and set traps for each o. There, our clever institutions trap our brothers and sisters more than our enemies. We are each other's enemies. I do a lot of Arab's enemy is another Air's friend. Libya's relationship with Italy is a thousand times better than its relationship with its neighbor Tunisia and Egypt.
Speaker 2: Also, I guess that was it? All right? Well, a couple of sights. You guys know what's going on. I have sauce to make away.
Speaker 1: See what David, America cannot be trusted because its foreign policy is dictated by Jews, and Jews are untrustworthy. Yes, oh wait, let me put it up on the screen. Yeah, I might, you know, hold on before I do that, though, I just realized I had to pop out the tabs or the things.
Speaker 2: That's way.
Speaker 1: It just it just looks better, right, doesn't look great? Bubbles only what do you do? I forgot how I do this? Open a new two window?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's bullshit. It's opened a new tab. Huh yeah, show that, open a new tab. Good times.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: It's weird because then I see more I see more activity when I open up the tab. That makes sense. No, it shouldn't, but it does. Happened all right, so you might appreciate this. Oh there's a email or there's a Calvin Edu propaganda or guy. All right, flood, thanks, I'll open that and linked tab.
Speaker 2: Oh see that. And you know what's funny is that came in? Flood. Thank you.
Speaker 1: By the way, I didn't see that come in. I didn't hear this, sorry, and that I was staring at the thing. Uh clasha, hello, I got that one.
Speaker 2: I seen that.
Speaker 1: When I'd seen Alfred, I said, yeah, I actually read snail racers. They bombed an aspirin factory and said it was a chemical warfare factory making Sarah nerve Gas.
Speaker 2: I met the one in Libya. But they always have the same playbook.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know, I got you, Lisa Flood snail racer Clasha was Davis Alfred? All right, you guys talk to each other. America cannot be trusted. Yes, this is one hundred percent correct, because we're not America. That's what I've been telling people. We think that we're living in a place that's not a panopticon, you know, highly surveillance fish high surveillance fish bowl, where we can pretend like we're free, so long as we don't run too far on our leash and.
Speaker 2: Our net gets church right, we pretend we're free.
Speaker 1: But when you get to these well, let's compare and contrastor what was happening in an Arab fucking country named Libya?
Speaker 2: You know, well that guy was a nationalist. What did he do for his people?
Speaker 1: And what's it like when the country isn't bankrupting itself on purpose and actually has a product to sell to the rest of the world, because we do have that here, but we're not allowed to touch it. And what happens when they share those profits with the people and it's a true democracy, what happens then?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you don't have.
Speaker 1: Expenses for education, homes. You get fifty thousand dollars as a couple for a home. You get free healthcare, you get interest free loans, You get fifty fifty on your car. If you want to buy a car, the government plays half of it. You get fourteen cent gas because that happens to be the product that you're selling to everyone else. Farmers are giving land, home, seeds, equipment. That sounds pretty good so far. And it's a state owned bank, not Rothschild. Wow, no jew all right, DNR. You know that sounds like a great thing.
Speaker 2: That'll keep the that'll keep the wealth in the country instead of going elsewhere. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, IMF seems like the way to go direct democracy. People should represent themselves. He said, I treated people with dignity and respect instead of like enemies of the state. Isn't that something? Yeah, that's what happens when they're not here. And the reasons Jews are untrustworthy. Is that trustworthy is essentially biological and cultural.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The sick thing is is that they live in this same type of environment like they.
Speaker 1: They live communistically as a cahol as this you know, the sanhedron is as in a wider sense, but it would be like a more local thing.
Speaker 2: The ones that live together are all grouped together. That that's very communistic in nature.
Speaker 1: I mean, the wealth that they get, it's not evenly for them, it's to put back into harming the rest of the world with it. That's that's when when you get very very jewy. That's what they do, and that to them is everything taking what you've stolen from the goy and use it to harm them further. The software that that governs their insane minds is underpinned by both the Talmud and the Tori. Yeah well yeah, yeah, that and that's the important part. It's well kabbala too. Uh, there's a lot of Sufi mysticism in there too, because there's not a whole lot of difference between them and a Muslim. Especially when you when you were actually bringing that word talmud too, I just you know, Lisa was a little very Yeah, Lisa from Germany had mentioned something about Talmud and and Muhammad, But I just came across another reference to that just recently, and there was some strange horooplow there and keeping that under wraps, right, like they they had to make their own identity, because it was pretty apparent that they were doing the same guidance things, especially the little chits, little kids. But the Tora does not allow that. Talmud does allow. Yeah, But even then, like it's still a supremacy thing, it's still talking shit, and it's still making these weird fucking stories up that are more than likely using real people that were more than likely gleaned from Alexandria Library.
Speaker 2: So it's probably Gothic stories.
Speaker 1: It's probably Gothic and Germanic people, maybe a little bit of the Greek people, long long established stories, real people that were maybe deified it in a sense over time, because that's just what happens. But then they take those people as composites, they mix them all together and they made Moses here and here here's here's the clay figure in Moses, and then over here we have an Abraham. But they did all this ship in the fucking Hellenistic period and then backdated it said, oh, sixteen hundred BC, Moses Abraham. This it's all bullshit. It fucking made it up right then and there, and then said it was older. It was never fucking anything. And it's also it's you know, so there's there's even like Moses depictions with the horns on. It said, that's that's a Gothic thing. You're basically saying that fucking Moses. You're Moses.
Speaker 2: The character was derived from the Goths are people.
Speaker 1: And the reason is you you know, okay, what the tour does not allow, the Talmud does allow. With the Talmud does not allow, the tour does allow. And when you want to get raid into the fucking fuck everything, you have the luring Kabbala and people like not just Sabotized Evy and not just Jacob Frank, but there was a Barrukia Russo in the in between there, and that's who the people. The Disciples of Rukia Russo are the people who trained Jacob Frank, and they pawned themselves off as anti Talmudis, but really I just meant they weren't gonna they weren't gonna follow the ramdical rule. Because he was the Messiah and the Messianic ages here, so all the rules go out the window. But they still did all the same six shit that the Talmud allows, and they burned Talmud in the streets as a you know, as a as a pr stunt when they went to go get all baptized into the Catholic Church. So like twenty six thousand people, including including Jacob Frank and like seventeen fifty or something like that, became baptized, so they could then infiltrate there too, Not that the Catholic Church was devoided Jews or anything, but you know, now they had some pretty fucking extreme lens in there, and that's where that whole and the and the plan was bring.
Speaker 2: They did exactly what they were planning on doing.
Speaker 1: They're bringing in this idea of Zionism, and that's that's that's the frankest fucking thing, because that comes straight out of the luring Kabala. We have to meddle with things in order to make the condition the world for God. And there's certain things that will happen because we said so blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's it's all the same ship and Zionism is Frankism is whatever else ism, So it is, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh whereas I I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Hold on, let's hear it's so vernable. Oh yeah, good morning, Eban. You just isn't coaching, Uh coconuts Mine aren't and aren't pick enough to be called cook, Karen, I'm talking about the bit shot commercials you you know, all right, I think we're good.
Speaker 2: I gotta get making a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: So and trying not to be uh, I don't know, wrongfully accused of bullshit in the process and trying to keep my myself and my daughter together ongoing battle of fucking bullshit and uh you know, putting in that that's a whole other level of crazy, as thinking that it was a good idea to share your crazy outside the building outside their house.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't.
Speaker 1: But it makes sense if you're if you're new, if your new uh agenda is to try to remove me, it's gonna be pretty funny when you remove the person who pays all your fucking bills though you don't hunt.
Speaker 2: So we'll see while she how she favrees with that?
Speaker 1: Sure what her plan is which she could just move the fuck out if she was independent, but she's not, and I've asked her to leave a thousand times. Anyway, Yeah, have a good day, by the way, Still, if you're a cougar out there and you got some money