Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You all have listened to me enough enough, some of you to know that I don't get on here and talk about people, not in that type of way anyways, like some of the podcasters and YouTubers do.
Speaker 2: I I that's not me.
Speaker 1: I'll never make a sense in life if I have to get on and talk negative about people.
Speaker 2: Are all about people's business. That's not me anyways.
Speaker 1: But I do wanna talk about this, and I'm talking predominantly to women, but I'm talking to men too, because y'all can look a mess too. You can look a mess too.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about what I saw today when I was out.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, booty booty, booty, booty booty everywhere, it's a puer of shame. It is a pair of shame. I don't care if you have the body.
Speaker 2: For it or not. It is a pure shame what I saw today.
Speaker 1: Ladies, you must respect yourselves better than that. Respect yourselves better than that. If you don't respect yourself, no one else is going to respect you. When I see someone like that, I already know they have inner issues. Irrefutable, they have their issues there is no way a woman will walk out the house looking the way I saw people look today, several people of different races.
Speaker 2: I saw women.
Speaker 1: I mean all of their butt cheeks were out, you know when you can see the dark part of their butt cheeks underneath their all of their butt cheeks out, And I'm like, what is going on today? They're trying to get it in before I get cold. I guess, ridiculous. Ridiculous, you hear me. I mean some of them was busting out the clothes. They were so big, and the clothes, the stomachs hanging and listen, I don't care if it's a neat woman, a neat, builked woman who slim got a nice shape, I don't care. It is so inappropriate and nobody wants to see it. People are so broken they cannot even look in the mirror and see what they're putting on is wrong. I don't care how you dress at home, but when you go out, come on. You should have some respect for yourself. You should have respect for yourself and the comforts of your home. Dress how you want to, but nobody should be subjected to that. See men like it, especially when ladies have big booties build nice. They like it, but that tells me what kind of man he is. I know people are not blind, they can see, but you wouldn't want to take nobody home to mama looking like that. Women, get some respect for yourselves, because if you don't respect yourself, no one is going to respect you. And some of you have children. You dressing like that in front of your children so inappropriate, and I mean women of all caliber celebrities are doing too, and it's not cute.
Speaker 2: That tells me so much about an individual.
Speaker 1: When I see how a person dressed, that tells me so much about an individual. When a person is dressing like that, that tells me a lot about that person.
Speaker 2: They are broken, something.
Speaker 1: Is disconnected inside, especially these people who wearing clothes three sizes of too small. They would right past the mirror, didn't even turn to look. I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 2: No self love, no.
Speaker 1: Self love, no respect for yourself. And the reason I'm talking to women because I am a woman, and I tell you right now you was related to me. I don't care who you were. If you were related to me. Oh, I'm telling you about yourself now. You know you're wrong what you have on you know, you're wrong, and.
Speaker 2: It belittles you. No one have to do it.
Speaker 1: You belittle yourself, you degrade yourself when you dress like that.
Speaker 2: Woman, You're gonna be mad.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, It's okay. I have thick skin, bring it.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Every single day, and this is no exaggeration, every single day that I go to work, I'm told you look nice.
Speaker 2: Every single day? Did you hear me?
Speaker 1: Every single day? That's because I care about my appearance, and i'd be looking at a little fly sometimes. I haven't lost it yet. I hope to never lose it. But you will never catch me dressing and appropriate.
Speaker 2: Never. You have to have self respect.
Speaker 1: If you don't, people will look at you and automatically assume things about you. Just like I said, when I see someone, but I'm looking a different way than the average person, because I've dealt with people all of my life, basically but professionally the majority of my life, and I know what the catalyst is in the lives of many people. It's that mindset. It's that unhealed heart and that unhealed mind. It's immaturity, lack of growth, lack of self respect. It's no way, no way, no way you respect yourself, and you walk out that door with all of your boots hanging out or your shorts up your butt are they so tight you barely walk? You can present yourself very central, and you can look very sexy, which clothes on. You don't have to go out looking like that, because I don't care if you built like a.
Speaker 2: Brickhouse or whatever. It's not cute.
Speaker 1: And if you have on a mini skirt, that's pushing it. But that looks better than these booty shorts.
Speaker 2: They got to go.
Speaker 1: No respect, there's no way you have respect for yourself.
Speaker 2: You just think it's cute and you want to be seen. You want to be seen.
Speaker 1: You know you can say now, I don't want nobody to see me. I'm dressing for myself. No, you want to be seen, and believe me, you are, and it's not in the way you want.
Speaker 2: No man want a woman looking like that, not a mature man.
Speaker 1: Now, immature man will get you and get out of you what he can on what he's trying to get.
Speaker 2: But he don't want you like that.
Speaker 1: If you present yourself like that, he sure will take it whatever he can. Have some respect for yourself, learn to love yourself and be an individual.
Speaker 2: Who is that woman? Who have pride in your appearance. I'm not saying be.
Speaker 1: You know, in a narcissistic way or or an egotistical way. I'm saying, be proud of how you represent, how you present yourself. It's like a celebrity. I'm not mentioning the name, but you may know who it is when you hear what I'm gonna say. Who showed up I think in her child's graduation with DC through clothes.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't know you. I don't care who you are. I don't know you. Now, don't get away from me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I would have walked the other way. But see they used to that, and that's horrible. You dressed like that in front of your child, your grown child. No self respect. It's not cute, it's no self respect. Shame on you mothers, Shame on you. Shame on you. Women who go to church with these sea through clothes on and these revealing clothes in these kite clothes. Shame on you. Shame on you.
Speaker 2: Gospel singers who dressed like that because you don't have no God in you. It's all performance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get mad. I want you to I want you to get mad and contact me so I can tell you about yourself, and it'll be in love, not to hurt you. I'm telling you how you look, and you can try to be cute as you want to be. You have no self respect, you don't you don't love yourself. I don't care if you are a billionaire, then you look like that. You have no self respect, and you don't love yourself. There's no way on earth that you do. And you present yourself like that. And then some of you you go out there with these tight clothes on.
Speaker 2: Who are you trying to impress? Or they hanging down your butt or around your knees. Come on, now, come on.
Speaker 1: That's not attracting. Well, it is to some women, but they are immature, just like him. I've told you you're always dealing with either the immature or the mature.
Speaker 2: They are not one and the same, not one in the same.
Speaker 1: Believe what you want, but they are not one in the same. And I know some people listening and they're like, who do.
Speaker 2: I think I am? I am who I am, And I'm not trying to be no one else.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you in love, I'm not trying to be hypocritical or trying to be a person who who is spewing out negativity.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 1: What I saw today multiple times was horrible, absolutely horrible. It doesn't matter if the woman is beautiful, It does not matter if she alright looking or whatever. None of it constitutes.
Speaker 2: To walk out of your house looking like that and then, like I say, some of you have your child with you. Shame, shame, shame, shame on you.
Speaker 1: That's why the kids grow up to be horrible adults because of what they learn at home.
Speaker 2: Do better, especially you women going to church. Do better.
Speaker 1: If you can't find nothing more appropriate to where, go to good Will, go somewhere. Stop dressing inappropriate because it shows that you lack.
Speaker 2: Self respect.
Speaker 1: Nobody may have never told you, you may never heard of them before, but I'm telling you today you don't love yourself and you lack self respect.
Speaker 2: You have some inner issues.
Speaker 1: That need to be resolved, because there's no way you love yourself leaving home looking like that.
Speaker 2: I was told appalled today. I was like, what are you serious? Couldn't believe some of the stuff I saw today. I was like, what is going on? I mean, was it a memo put out today or something.
Speaker 1: It was horrible, horrible. People may as well had on panties. And I'm not even exaggerating they may as well had on panties. That's how short throw a short tour and I saw multiple I saw them at the grocery store. I saw them, saw them at the mall. Horror them all, no self respect, inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said it. Please reach out to me so we can have a talk about it. And like I said, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feeling. I'm not trying to offend, but we all know what it's the truth. Oh ouch, it hurts.
Speaker 1: It don't hurt when it don't apply, but when it applies, it hurts. Do better, do better? And you know what gets me, some people think because they're so pretty, and people think they're this and that, because they have money and this and that, you still look just like the brokenst person. You still look exactly like the brokenst person. Trust and believe That's all I'm saying because I'm tired of talking about it. Women do better, Men do better?
Speaker 2: Much? Hello, please share in every episode the same And I hope I really really really do Did you do it? Thank on it,