Speaker 1: You can go right into it.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, so about I don't know, a while ago, maybe seven eight months ago, government official as senator or a congressman or somebody in the Arizona remember that reached out to Monzo and was gathering intel about alternative medical practitioners around the world. Here he is right now, Hello, doctor Monzo. All right, I was just starting to tell Daniel what you told me about Kennedy. So I'll hand it over to you and you can bring the listening audience up to speed.
Speaker 1: If I have n miss second. No, I was going to try to put you guys both on top and put me on the bottom.
Speaker 3: But that or I'm late to the game. I was having some weird audio things. I kept saying, I didn't recognize my mic.
Speaker 1: No, sounds like stream yard stuff. Yeah, it's yeah, weird. All right, So we are here with the two biggest brains in real health, and uh, we're very lucky and very fortunate to have them. And once they raided, Rock will also open for calls and you can always put your questions in the chats as well. We have us up on YouTube Rumble and this place called quarter like Campquorider dot tv.
Speaker 2: What is all right?
Speaker 1: And I got to get part of those glasses, by the way, not because I think it's bothering me, but I want the clear one so it makes me look smarter.
Speaker 2: What what's what's what deal with with the orange lens? You just like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wellether, this helps block the blue light.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good on all the yo you used to wear something like that today.
Speaker 2: Yoko Ono was a c I a plant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's hard to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: She was a CIA, but I'm sure she had him all jugged up in a bed for a long time.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So the guy who interviewed me, who was supposed to be a shoe in for the assistant to Kennedy and who who.
Speaker 2: Was he in the Arizona government?
Speaker 3: I think he ran he was a congressman or something. He ran as a congressman. But before that he worked in sports medicine, so he worked with professional sports teams to get athletes back into the game faster.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he was like pet or something like that. I don't know exactly. I don't know. Maybe he was a chiropractor or something like that, but he knew a lot about energy medicine and all that kind of stuff because he used all the you know, the tools needed to get athletes recovered and back into the game faster, and he wrote you Yeah. Then he went the political so I think he's been running for a while now. And then what he was doing is he was going around the country interviewing people to find out where they could be used with the Kennedy administration. And the way he talked, he thought for sure he had the position as Kennedy's second hand man, a right hand man, I should say, yeah. And the last I talked to him before yesterday, he met with the Trump administration and then he waited and it kind of went cold and dark, knowing he didn't hear back from anyone for weeks. And the next thing, you know, someone else was appointed for his position, so you know, and the same time, you notice this doctor Meanes, who is now the attorney not the attorney in general, but the surgeon general. And there's a lot of controversy about that whole thing, because I think someone else was supposed to get the job, and she got the job. And you know, it's hard to say. It's hard to say about all these things because it is very interesting her credentials that she is the Surgeon General, But then she does not actually have a license, and she wouldn't be qualified in any hospitals, not that I care about that, because neither would I. But her claim is that she quit her clinicals. She graduated with her MD degree, but she quit the clinicals because they weren't really addressing the cause and it was all pharmaceutical drugs. So she's heavily in functional medicine now, which you know our opinion of that like one foot in hell. Still, so it's a very interesting choice. Is it bad? Is it good? Well, I guess it's based on your perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, it's lipstick on a pig, is what it? That's all that functional medicine is. Nobody understands this except a handful of us, and because functional medicine doctrine. And I know this because I know the guy who started functional medicine, Jeffrey Bland, PhD. His claim to fame was he was the last person who's the last doctoral degree candidate who had Linus Pauling as his mentor. Right, So he started a nutritional supplement company called Metagenics. Oh yeah, yeah, he made millions on metagenics, and he started the functional medicine movement, which basically, for those of you in the listening audience who are unaware of it, it teaches medical practitioners how to use vitamins to force the metabolism of the body in the way that the doctor thinks is appropriate instead of using drugs. So it's not designed to cure or to heal. If curing or healing happens, it's coincidental or accidental, and it's a it's nonsense. I mean, it's better than using drugs because you don't get the side effects of the drugs, but it's really still from our point of view, non curative and juvenile, and it does not understand the root cause of the disease, which is energetic and dynamic. All disease except mechanical illness, like you know, a broken bone or a bullet in your arm, is energetic.
Speaker 3: And you have to be careful sometimes because these people will use the words we're looking for root cause, but they're not.
Speaker 2: But they're not.
Speaker 3: They basically they're medical doctors that want to be nature paths.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, but they don't.
Speaker 3: Their philosophy is still allopathic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's correct. So they're trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I got familiar with this is once I was done with my schooling and I didn't naturopathic in Texas. So when I moved back to Ohio, I started working at a clinic I worked at when I was still doing my pre med and everything. It was called Balance of Life Clinic. And there's two medical doctors there, and they're great guys, doctor Clifford Sunning and doctor Doug Weeks. But they ran a hospital here in Ohio, Lakewood Hospital. They ran the emergency for like twenty thirty years. They quit that to get into functional medicine because they felt like they weren't helping anyone. So I worked directly with them, and that was my beginnings as a nature path working with these two medical doctors and functional medicine, and slowly I started realizing, wait a minute, that they don't actually think the same as me. Yeah, So eventually I had to go out on my own.
Speaker 2: It's all about the philosophy. And I don't understand why that's a difficult concept for most people to understand, but it is. The philosophy is everything. Everybody has a philosophy, whether you think you do or you don't, and it's the philosophy that informs you know how you move through the worldhilosophy of allopathic medicine is mechanistic and reductionistic, that the human body is a bag of biochemicals waiting to break. It's a machine made of parts. When something does break, it's a doctor's job to deliver one treatment for the part, and the treatment is designed to exert a hostile takeover of the metabolism of the body, forcing it in a way that the doctor thinks is best. And you know, we're not going to do that with drugs. We're going to do that with vitamins and that makes it better and it doesn't really.
Speaker 3: And I think there's a lot down for for them too, because most of them have been trained traditional allopathic doctors, so they have not actually seen the amazing restoration of the body and different diseases. So when they get into this, they want to help people. They want to believe this stuff's going to work, but they really haven't seen the stuff work, so they're always like hesitant and don't know what to believe, and they're kind of just grasping at what's secure, what's secure because they've.
Speaker 2: Never seen it and they're on the fence. And then so then they're gonna when they're up against something difficult, you know, like you know, asthma in a nine year old girl that's unresponsive to conventional treatment, they're gonna fall back on the pharmaceutical method because that's their fail safe. And it's a it's just bad, man, it's just bad. And I can't decide, you know, whether this is all happening because here's the situation, right, we have a situation. Curative medicine, curative medical therapeutics have existed for thousands of years. Curative medical therapeutics have been codified. Curative medical therapeutics have been reproduced in clinical settings. Curative medical therapeutics work, they've been known to work, and they've been practiced by thousands of medical professionals over the years. And even though all of that is true, and oh yeah, by the way, the curative medical therapeutics are based on natural law, which is in violate. Laws exist whether you believe in them or not. So even though all of these things exist, the doctors practicing the curative medical stuff are sidelined. And we are you know, stymied, and we are arrested, and we are unregulated and we are slandered and right while the people practicing bad medicine maintain their position at the top. So this can only be for two reasons. Either because there's a there's like a negative demonic influence. It's working behind the scenes to keep the bad people in first place, or it's just the gestalt of the cultural evolution of people on the planet right now and that people like you and me are like two hundred years ahead of our time. Maybe that's the case, or both. I don't or both, Yeah, I don't know. License to kill, Yeah, And it's true. Leading cause of death in the United States is MB directed medical therapeutics. You know, I'll tell you a story. Right a little while ago, I was treating a patient. It was a difficult case, the guy. It was hard to get symptoms from the guy. It was done at a distance virtually, and you know, he'd give me conflicting information. At on Monday, he'd tell me that his symptoms were ten out of a ten, and then I'd give him something to do, and then on Wednesday he'd tell me the symptoms were two out of a ten. But there were six other symptoms that he was dealing with that he wouldn't tell me about that I had to, like, I found out downstream. So the communication was horrible from this person. And this is the way that it is with most people because they're just not trained how to talk to a holistic physician. But I digress. So I'm treating this guy right, and he is improving. There is improvement. There's a whole bunch of his symptoms were improving and getting better. But he had a significant other wasn't happy with his success and convinced him to go to the hospital. And he goes to the hospital. Within twenty four hours, he's dead. And then you know, I get a communication from the significant other and so I'm so sorry to tell you that, you know, mister X died and I wanted he died. I go, well, didn't he go to the hospital? And the response was yes, but he went there too late. Oh see, see that's it. So the person dies in the hospital and the doctors get to pass. Is the point of my little story here. It wasn't. I don't think I delivered it that well. But nonetheless, this is the socialization that we are fighting against, and I mean, it's everybody in the freaking world is knee deep inside it. And it's a giant freaking problem.
Speaker 1: It's a cult. It's just this belief system that overrides observation everything.
Speaker 2: It's it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And you see what's going on with you know, Grace's dad, Scott, Yeah, with his lawsuit and it's like he was kind of winning. But I mean, look what he's revealing at the bottom line is the system is so well protected. They could do virtually anything to you in that room and they can't be charged with anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Years ago, I remember there was a story about, Uh, there was a medical doctor in Florida. I think he was a Vietnamese ancestry and no, no, no, no, he was American. He had a Vietnamese patient. A woman came to him for a pregnancy check up or something, and the doctor operated and amputated her leg because you got the charts wrong, right, he thought he was treating somebody else. You cut the freaking woman's leg off. Yeah, and he still has a job. He still has a job. He didn't get fired. Now, maybe she sued the hospital. I hope she did. But that guy still goes to work. Yeah, and you know, it's the only profession. I've said it a million times, weather for weather forecasters, professional baseball players, and medical doctors are the only people who can consistently fail and still have a job.
Speaker 3: Right's working for a fortune five hundred country company and losing a million dollars for him.
Speaker 2: You're fired with a golden parachute.
Speaker 3: You know, if you're in the final game of the Stanley Cup game and you put the puck in your own net, you're you're probably not gonna be on that team next year.
Speaker 1: Don't even person, Do you remember? I don't know, I don't remember how many World Cups ago it was. I was probably still in college high school. And that guy from Columbia, the US team kicked the ball towards the goal. It deflected, it just deflected off his foot, it went into their goal, and they found that guy dead in a ditch with a bunch of bullet holes in him back in Columbia.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yeah, I mean, and I've always said it, man, that if if they if somebody made you know, a TV show like Cops right where they actually follow the real cops around with cameras and they filmed the real time. If they did that about doctors, yeah, you know instead of these you know TV produced House and R and it's all bullshit. Yes, people would be horrified.
Speaker 3: But here we are. Happens in hospitals. You don't have some doctor running around like a genius figuring out difficult cases. That doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: That does not happen.
Speaker 1: I just had a I was feeling from the drug cabinet most of the time.
Speaker 3: I have a year.
Speaker 2: A little while ago, I had a ninety three year old woman who was declining rapidly, and she had heart conditions, and she had a breathing condition, and I was helping her a little bit but not enough, and her family members wanted her to go to the hospital. Okay, so she goes to the hospital and the doctors couldn't tell what was wrong with her stomach, so they wanted to do surgery and open her stomach up so they could look and see what's wrong with them. She's ninety, she's like now, I forget how old she was. Was between ninety three and ninety five years old. The doctors wanted to do stomach surgery, exploratory stomach surgery, and a ninety year old woman. They just think that it's normal. And it's nuts how these freaking people say.
Speaker 3: And the crazy thing is, even if you have a brilliant doctor, there's protocols and a system set up. He can't actually do what he would want to do anyways.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: He has to do standard of care.
Speaker 2: That's right in protocol that's right.
Speaker 1: And you brought up, doctor Glennon, you brought up the whole thing about the group. So now you can't even have a mind as a doctor. You have to go with the hive there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's nobody yet. Very few doctors are in private practice anymore. And the only ones that are practice concierge medicine. Right, but still so they have a little more leeway. But that's that's like, that's like, what's going to happen if Bobby Kennedy is successful. He's going to clean up the corruption in the pharmaceutical industry. He's going to clean up the corruption in medical journals. Okay, that's great. He's going to remove certain crap from the foods that we eat. Okay, that's great. But all that that's going to do is given unassuming, uneducated general public more confidence about going to the MD who's trained in non curative medical therapeut.
Speaker 1: Right, they're re establishing their credibility now after the fiasco with cooties.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's right, and it's still its lipstick on a pig. Medical freedom is the only thing, the only way out of this nightmare is medical freedom where doctors like myself and Manzo were given one hundred you know, equal access to all things medical. That's what it's going to take. But that's not going to happen, I doubt. And now that we're hearing about the you know this congressman from Arizona who was supposed to be Bobby Kennedy's right hand man, who no longer is well man man Man, And now we're a functional medicine doctor.
Speaker 1: And now didn't you also when you did your what they call that the annual training that you do, doctor Gooden, didn't you meet somebody also here that I don't know if he was, I don't know what his profession was, but you had mentioned someone here in Arizona that you also said took an interest in what you were doing or something like that. Wasn't there another different guy? Right?
Speaker 2: But it's well, no, there was a there was a One of the lectures that I went to was by the only This guy's in his seventies. He's been practicing nature practic medicine longer than just about anybody. But he's also a dentist.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, So.
Speaker 2: He actually practices holistic dentistry. Awesome, And most dentists who say that they practice holistic dentistry don't. It's the same thing as the functional medicine doctors, right, it's against lipstick on a pig. But yeah, so if you ever need a good dentist, this guy's, you know, in Phoenix somewhere. His name is Dixon Tom t h o M. I'm going to travel to Phoenix just to have him be my dentist. That's how good. That's how good he is. I learned a lot of things from him in one hour.
Speaker 1: So I thought, you also met somebody who was in politics or was rich or something like that, and it was asking questions about what you did. Could have been suspicious at first, but I thought we had this conversation a while back. I don't remember where it was, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not right.
Speaker 1: I think people are putting tabs on everybody. That's what that was. Kind of like where I was getting at with that question anyway, because it makes you wonder. They come to you with a smile so that you'll answer their questions, but once they have your infro, they walk away because they already got what they needed.
Speaker 2: You know, perhaps may or maybe there's an undercurrent of skullduggery happening. I don't know. I don't care. All I'm trying to do is help people recover their health for goodness sakes, So just shut up and leave me alone.
Speaker 3: As my my position, Yes, like, we still don't know what happened to that website that nominees for the people it appears on, and we haven't heard anything about it, So it's not figure sitting there. Was it real? Was it fake?
Speaker 2: Was it it was?
Speaker 1: It's completely just wiped out this night. Is there anymore?
Speaker 3: No, if you even if you search for it, you can't find it in the search engine. It takes you to a new mahaw site.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hope, hope you, and then yeah pull the plug you. Everybody excited.
Speaker 3: And the top person on the site, now, I mean they don't even necessarily mentioned Kennedy, but the top person on the site is Dell big Tree. Oh, my god, he's running. I don't know. I mean it's weird. I mean, if you go to the mahaw site, that's what.
Speaker 1: What a sham that guy?
Speaker 3: So I think it's really.
Speaker 1: Getting what's her name to the end of her days? To the one he did that that the one that was what was the name of the murk, the murk whistle blower women talking about bios and all that stuff. She was. Why can't I think of her name now? But she they found her dead in twenty nineteen, like and her son found her brand. Yeah, Brandy Vaughan, Thanks Bud, Thanks Denver. I think I don't know del is the one who is the closest to her.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's all works, all right.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can scroll up here. There's a lot of questions, a lot of talk. I'm not sure if any of this question.
Speaker 2: I don't have any answers, all right. I'm not giving anybody any answers anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know, all right. So six one nine four three one zero three three four called that number, and doctor Monzo and doctor Glennon will tell you. They're not going to tell you that's right. So you ask your health questions and there you go.
Speaker 3: If it involves we have to check with the administration first, and yeah yeah, make sure.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm actually gonna do that something different today. I'm putting the stream yard link in there. Hopefully this won't turn into a backfire thing. But I'm gonna put the streamer Lincoln. It's in the YouTube channel and let me put it over into the thing. So if you guys I want to use that to jump in as well, you can do that, but you'll be on the screen. Just be aware, but call six poet nine four to three one zero three three four put your question in the chats because I can see both now with this new setup I've got. Or check out the streaming linko and just click and you'll be in here.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm really really parched. I have to go get some water.
Speaker 1: I'll be already. Let me uh, let me. I have both your yourself, I've got both your websites here. Let me go ahead and share the screen on that.
Speaker 3: I haven't got through your whole book yet mine. I have like twenty books on my desk I'm supposed to be reading through, and of course you know how that goes. Oh yeah, So I'm wondering in your research, did you ever find ah them talking about the Golden Age during the times of during the time right before Noah.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the funny thing about the Golden Age. It's all about perspective, right. So if the Saturn cult is talking about the Golden Age, that's the time before the Goths came, and so when people were liberated from their sick cult of human sacrifice, that was the bad times for them, that was the good times for mankind. So depending on whose perspective you're looking at, the Golden Age could be prior or after, but they could also be the Babylonian times when they had full rain and they were right in their talmud, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's that's what I'm Yeah, that's what I'm getting at. It's interesting when you look at the different cultures, they have different perspectives, right, and you know, they're using that freeze again, the Golden Age. We're setting up the Golden Age, and I'm going, oh, well, that kind of sounds like what was going on during the days and no where you had the same right, yes, with child sacrifice and rape and eating babies and all the crazy things they were doing then.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like they are they setting up this false piece and security system. It's gonna look amazing to everybody, but in the reality it's.
Speaker 2: Enslavement. Well here's here's how you'll know.
Speaker 3: I mean, they had to make they have to sell it, so they had to make it look good at first.
Speaker 2: Right, if there's not If there's not medical freedom, just click on seat. Go ahead, now, go ahead, you were right there, all right? Log in? Okay, so see where it says membership subscription plans at the very top. Okay, come down, access your membership content right.
Speaker 1: There there it is. Okay, that's weird. I never read I don't have the little box here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The company that handles this just change the back end.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, that's why I would logged out because it was updated. I got you.
Speaker 3: Don't you love it? And then you have to adjust for your website?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So much fun.
Speaker 1: You know what doctor Bonzo and I have in common? What we've We've got your book that's.
Speaker 3: Right, Actually, it's on my desk. I haven't read it yet, along with twenty other books.
Speaker 2: You know you and I have in common? Dan, what's that we both have? Manzo's book.
Speaker 1: That's right there, We're good. That is absolutely correct, And then so so doctor Manzo. The energy iodine, Yes, yes, I noticed it's way more affordable these days. And without this the equipment. Is it still imprinted with the energy signatures and things like that?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: Hopefully soon we're going to have a better version of the iodine, but it's just taking some time. It will be pure mineral I suspensied in I think water.
Speaker 2: Actually, the only thing I want is a good old fashioned recipe. That's all I want.
Speaker 1: Mhm say he this those questions. Is there a detox cleanse if you got the zipzapp in your arm? No way, Yeah, that's right. Yay, seeing we told you is gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I don't think it's that simple. I think you have to do a number of things. It's not just like just take this stuff and it's gonna go away.
Speaker 1: Something tells me those magnetic wands might have been Yeah, I mean the coherent restore I developed as part of.
Speaker 3: That, and then just getting on the ninetieth central and then detoxing. But I mean you kind of have to do a little bit of all because some of that stuff is technology and you know, so you need to deactivate that stuff to get.
Speaker 2: It out, and that's what the CVA imprint is about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the CVA helps with that. The magnetic device is like the magnetic stick and the shift device. Those things are going to really help. If you don't want to buy a bunch of stuff, you can just do a coherent restore with us. You can do it at a distance and it works just the same.
Speaker 1: Then me go ahead and put that back up because I just saw that.
Speaker 3: In fact, we accidentally knocked out someone's glucose mind. They didn't tell us they had a glucose monitor, and we did the coherent restore at a distance with their their quantum connection form like a DNA, so we can make a quantum connection with them. So we're doing it at a distance.
Speaker 1: Which when you think about like sorry, I mean interrupted like ancestry and twenty three and meters, like what are they doing with your DNA?
Speaker 3: Because it exactly I mean they understand quantum and tablement.
Speaker 1: DNA technically means data not available. If ninety eight percent of it is junk DNA, that they don't know what it means. It's like, so DNA literally data not available. So what are they actually telling you when you can They had somebody who had what they call a beard dragon lizard. They they sent a sample into I think it was ancestry, and it came back fifty percent Ashkenazi and then a bunch of other things, and it's like, so it all they do is they look at what you already gave them, because there's a questionnaire. There shouldn't be a questionnaire. It should be blind, right if you want them to not just you this what you're what you're with the information you're feeding him. It's like that parlor trick with like the psychics or they're they're they're channeling your dead relative. It's like you already gave them the information that they're now using against you. Are you and then you know, oh my god, it's articular. I think I think the DNA things a whole trick.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen this book Primary Profession?
Speaker 2: Oh? I read there was another book, The Secret Life of Plants. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This guy was basically he did all the CIA, FBI and other training for polygraph tests and all that stuff. So this book is his book that he wrote, the only book he wrote. And he's talking about his research. Back in the nineteen fifties nineteen sixties with plants, using electrical readings on plants, and it's really fascinating. Like even back then, he was discovering that if you had the intention of harming the plant, the plants would start freaking out.
Speaker 1: They you can understand your energy, right, but.
Speaker 3: If you pretend like you were going to hurt the plant and you weren't really going to hurt them, they wouldn't freak out. So he was actually monitoring how plants reacted, and he actually was I've been reading I'm about halfway through the book. But he also noticed that plants would pick up on different life forms in the room. So if you had something with bacteria and you started killing off the bacteria, the plants would pick up on the bacteria dying and they would go into like defense mode and start like freaking out, like you're killing another life form. It was really fascinating. This stuff was done like in the sixties. He worked for like the CIA and FBI and all that stuff, and you know, they don't want you to know about this stuff, but he basically kind of led the way for the polygraph test and electrodermal screening, and then eventually muscle testing and all that kind of stuff. So very interesting books though. What they were talking about, it's called biocommunication with plants, living foods, and human cells.
Speaker 2: I just bought it.
Speaker 3: He eventually called it primary person option because he realized there was a perception that we can't perceive that is naturally occurring and very fascinating stuff.
Speaker 2: You know that TV show MythBusters, Yeah, yeah, MythBusters. Remember that MythBusters show with the bald guy who always wore the beret and that the crazy redheaded guy. Well, on one of their shows, they myth busted the Secret Life of Plants thing. They got Yeah, they got the polygraph, the same polygraph that the Secret Life of Plants guy used, and they hooked it up to a plant and they got zero. They got zero anything from it.
Speaker 1: I think it was rigged, the busting of the myth email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that reminds me of Yes, I think the myth busting was rigged. What was that.
Speaker 3: Institute that did the basically myth busting homeopathy? And they said in like a magician, like an home magician, Yeah, did tricks. And he was like, oh, well this is a sleight of hand and it's like, get out of here your piece of crap, all right.
Speaker 1: So this one is opinion of Baja gold salt. I know you've had you've talked about the salt, doctor Glinton. Is it another fractionated supplementing trend.
Speaker 2: No, salt is an essential nutrient or you need salt.
Speaker 1: The Baja gold one, I guess specifica that salt has a really high content of minerals, which is why I really like it.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go, so and it's lower in a lot of the iron, which you know we get way too much these days. So I mean, I like the Baja gold.
Speaker 1: What's the deal with people and their.
Speaker 2: Rhymes with maha?
Speaker 1: What's the what's the deal with people in their ANIMs against the you know, pink him land salt that used to be all the rage ten years ago. Why and all of a sudden now they're saying it's corroded or you know, it's corrupted, or there's minerals in it that you don't want in your body and things like that.
Speaker 3: I found out one of the reasons, not all of it, but I found out one of the reasons why some of it is red is because there's iron oxide in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would make sense, said pink. It is red, or maybe pink is because it's slightly red all the way through.
Speaker 2: Huh. It reminds me of the Susan g Common Foundation. So that's why I don't use it.
Speaker 3: Pink coming cure, Yeah, that stuff drives me crazy. They always asking for you a donation for something I'd never give them. So the season, I'm like, you're not going to heal anything, You're not looking for a cure, and get out here. You just want my money.
Speaker 1: We just talked about on this well I talked about on the show. I pulled out some uh some news articles and for the last three years I didn't even know this. Last three years, Imperial Beach on like Cornado Island whatever in San Diego has been closed because of like a backflood of human feces and crap is hot literally from Mexico and it's it's contaminating the waters. The Navy Seals are training someplace else because of the contamination.
Speaker 2: Wow, and.
Speaker 1: Now there's this red algae that they're saying is all around San Diego. But they're not making a correlation. The alergae eats poop, So they.
Speaker 3: Just created their own problem, like nature's cleaning up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And now they're saying, oh this dio dio uh, domo is a domoic Domoic acid is you know what the algae gives off when it's pooping or whatever. So now they're saying there's domoic acid and there's there's this big, huge problem. But I mean, those two articles were like back to back. How do they not make that correlation themselves that it's because of all this crap that's in their water that's causing the algae to form in the first place. And now they're all talking about Aspergillus fungi being like this huge problem that's going to be like sweeping the world with this, you know, end of days type of pandemic. Again.
Speaker 2: Red Tide, Yeah, the Red Tide.
Speaker 3: They're they're going to go out there and clean up all the algae and leave the ship. That's what they're Yeah, they do right.
Speaker 1: They said it's going to cost them nine hundred million dollars. I'm like, why isn't Mexico taking care of their own literal shit? Well, you know, why why do we have.
Speaker 2: To do that. I have a similar story from the island that I grew up on I grew up on Nantucket Island, which is off of Cape Cod south of Cape Cod thirty miles, and somebody decided that the there was a type of seal that was living there that was on the endangered species list, and so the liberals in Massachusetts wanted to do anything they could to save to freaknceal. So they decided there was a species of seagull called the black backed gull, and the black back gull was I got my story wrong. Oh, So there was a bird called a piping plover, and the piping plever was on the endangered species list, and the piping plever lived on Nantucket Island on this big stretch of beach. It was one of their like habitats. So they decided, well, we need to save the piping plubber. How are we going to do that. Well, there's a species of seagull that's like epic numbers of seagulls or everywhere all the time, like to carry you pigeons back in the day, called the black backed gull, and they would eat the little baby plovers. So we're gonna kill the black back gulls. So they did. They baited them somehow with poison, and the black back gulls are falling out of the freaking sky like an episode of you know, Alfred Hitchcock. Right, it was bad. So all the gulls are gone. Did nothing to the plover population at all, right, it didn't grow, nothing was no effect. However, there was a species of harbor seal that after the gulls died, went through the freaking roof and then they ate them because the black back gulls would kill the baby seals, they would eat it, they would eat their eyes, which is interesting, but they weren't thinking that through. So nothing happened to the plovers. All the black back gulls are dead, and now the seal population is through the freaking roof, and the seals are so many seals now that now you know what they have on Nantucket Island that they never had.
Speaker 1: Before, some kind of poop disease.
Speaker 2: Great white sharks.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful, we're right, because they want to eat the freaking yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Plus the seals are decimating the bluefish and the bass. That was a big thing in Nantucket bluefish and bass, which is.
Speaker 1: Probably the food for the bird, right, you know, that's that's nature. Trying to correct the problem a man tried to fix first by being retarded about it, right like, so now here comes a great white sharks to fix what you guys screwed up.
Speaker 2: But nobody text they took responsibility for it, and nobody said oops, sorry, Yeah, it's nuts. But that's you know, the mind of the liberal. There's no sense of propriety, there's no nobody suffers the consequences of their actions. It's all, let's just go along to get along. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So going back to my thing about the the sea salt and what I was talking about with the contamination just in San Diego and Coronado, that's just one thing. Plus you have Mexico and the mercury levels and the water and all that stuff. When people say sea salt's better, I'm trying to figure out how because of all the con pollutants in the in the ocean, and I've seen the I don't forget what they're called, but they're like in the shallows, and I think they're collecting actual sea salt from the They're like it's like a salination type of thing right in like twue of this area, which is not that far away from Coronado, So I wouldn't want to end up with that sea salt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And then I think of Fukushima and like, just because we stopped talking about it doesn't mean it stopped happening. They're still dumping forty million gallons of water of you know, radiation and iodiet was iodine one thirty three all day long. It's so what's better? So I guess that, uh, that Baja salt because Baja is Baja California, right, so Baja gold? Where's that coming from? This is from me from Mexico.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's what we need to do. This is what we need to do. Okay, we need to pack up our belongings, a couple of backpacks, just the essential things that we need, maybe a little gold and silver, maybe a side arm. We need to all go to Antarctica and we need to confiscate one of the secret space societies planetary vehicles, and we need to take it to a different planet and start all the freakover with just us. That's the solution.
Speaker 1: Being the main in nature apathy being things that we start to civilization off with.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you guys are with any of that and this is a stupid segue, but I'm in the I don't care any more mode today, and I apologize beforehand, but I'm guaranteed positive that all that stuff is happening, that there is a secret space for uce. They do have reverse engineered alien technology, they do have the ability for interplanetary travel. I think we can get to Mars in two days. All of that stuff exists. They have perfected anti gravity, they have perfected free energy. They've done it, and it's been done for about forty years, and it's all all in secret, and it's only a matter of time till it all comes out well.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, of anybody, for me to believe it would be the guy who looks like Harrison Ford. So Han Solo. We're in the collar with the vest today, so look even more like he's Han Solo. I'm gonna go with you.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a guy, I forget the guy's name, but he was thrown in jail because he hacked a government computer. I forget the guy's name. I'll think of it in a minute, but anyway, he hacked NASA's computer and they threw him in jail because of it. One of the things he discovered in NASA's computer was a list of extraterrestrial officers and the ships that they were assigned to.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I get to wonder if that's false disclosure to throw people off the trail. I would actually argue because I think that human development is cyclical, that we may have been in a farther place back when, and there's all these underground places, so people could have survived a cataclysm on the surface very easily. So I want to It makes you wonder, is that ancient aliens or ancient aryans we're talking about.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, but this technology exists exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like they had this technology to build those pyramids and what happened to it?
Speaker 1: Because I think the firmament thing might be a real thing too. I think you might bump your head to get forget a little too far up there, and I don't know that happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I don't know about that. But I do know that aliens are real. I do know that anti gravity tech exists, Yeah for sure. Yeah, you know that that they have the ships. I know that for a fact.
Speaker 1: Townsend Brown, I forgot his first name, but that that guy was stumbling back upon the same type of technology and even simple stuff. Really, if you think about the the conductor of the electrode and then how it's displacing in front of it, like the inertia or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think that's how bumblebees and flies fly. I think they use the wings not for lyft to but for direct vibration. Yeah, it's like the Have you ever seen the fly sit on the chair and he's rubbing his front legs together?
Speaker 1: You fly do that?
Speaker 2: They're doing that to build up an electrical.
Speaker 3: Charge, mystic ecstatic almost.
Speaker 2: Charge, because it's the electrical charge that defies gravity that lets him be able to, you know, fly, And they use the wings just for direction.
Speaker 1: I thought they were just an Eiger merchant.
Speaker 2: Getting ready to read the Talmot for the tenth time.
Speaker 1: Doctor Manzo, do you muscle test plants?
Speaker 2: This is this is a great day. We should have more crazy days like this. This is good.
Speaker 3: Not not that way. I mean, I muscle test people and what plants they need, But I don't muscle test plants and see what they're thinking.
Speaker 1: All right, So question, is there a way to get rid of the pomas naturally are and how are they formed? Typically all right, So.
Speaker 2: The skin has a number of different layers like an onion. And when somebody's healthy and there's enough fat in between the layers and the person is hydrated enough, then when when you move the body, there's no friction between the layers of the skin. But when you run out of skin nutrients fat specifically Omega three essential fats, and or you're chronically dehydrated, which a lot of people are, you move the body and now there's friction between the layers of the skin where there shouldn't ought to be friction. And I am of the belief that it's that local friction that causes the generation of a lipomer. I think I think it's like a blister, but not but I think that's the mechanism. I think it's nutrient deficiencies and dehydration. How to get rid of on my I don't know that you can outside of surgery m hm, cosmetic surgery, right.
Speaker 3: I've seen I've actually had a few people get them dissolved with essential oils. Oh, really, a combination of lemon, grass, oregano, time, frankincense, and grapefruit essential oils and then use a carrier, something like a d mso so it can get down in there and they I've had a couple of people with slowly dissolved them.
Speaker 2: So lemon, grass, time, grapefruit, what else?
Speaker 3: Frankincense and oregano? Okay, and I don't remember what the delution. I keep trying to find my I had a sheet that I had the recipe for and I cannot find it anywhere. I'm like, where is it? FDA prop took it. Yeah, yeah, right there with my recipe because I had the percentages of how much. But you could probably do the math. Just look at a normal essential oil book and see how much you're supposed to loute. I mean you dilute it pretty big. I mean I think it's like only two percent.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, a lot of putinization. I worked there.
Speaker 3: Oil and the rest is too bad.
Speaker 2: Frankenscense comes from Frankenstein's you know, perspiration, because.
Speaker 1: That's target Frankenstein pheromones. Yeah, oh yeah, young Einstein was young. Frankstein was great. So Karen says, I still have that pain on my right side. It's not appendicitis. Billia is in pain, floating wearing a new pren workout band tightly to help any ideas and then she says, guessing it's no vary insists, but it's been several weeks.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, you guys didn't figure out if it was a sister. I was gonna say, if it's related to appendicitis, did she apply the application in my book for that, which doesn't just work for a sitis. What it does is it clears the energy that's congested on the waste level so it can descend. So it really will help. Even though it's called the emergency for appendicitis, it will really help anything like liver, gallbladder, intestinal pain because it helps clear the waste level energy. There's in my book it's the Emergency Application for appendicitis.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good.
Speaker 3: So it does a lot more than just dependicitis because I think that's actually the functional energy restoration of first cycle energy, So it will help anything on waste level descend. Now, if it's an ovarian cyst, uh, that's probably not quite the same maybe, but that gets into other energy cycles. I think that would be different energy pathways. But you could try it and see what that does. That because if it's ovarian cysts and that's more of energy congested on the hip level, which would be different than waste level. But so that's different energy.
Speaker 1: We're it's so amazing how material manifests the same way energy, Like it's like a bottleneck. So if the energy is bottlenecked, then so too is the material. It's it's it's interesting to think about, but it doesn't make sense. Right.
Speaker 2: You can also try a fast, Karen, Like, if you can do a seventy two hour fast, that would be interesting because whenever, I mean, if it's an ovarian cysts, the driver, the physiological driver of an ovarian cyst formation is a deficiency in progesterone.
Speaker 1: But don't do the dreams and what and don't do the creams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do the creams. So you want to upregulate your body's ability to manufacture hormones. So that would be with the diet high in cholesterol, the ninety essential nutrients, and the liver support because the liver regulates hormone.
Speaker 1: Gooders balance liver does Yeah, so the good liver support would be the one you're talking about, right, add to that. So speaking of which, let me let me just bring you.
Speaker 3: What to do for the hands on real quick before you go to the next thing. Then I think you would want to throw in a point twenty three in the book that's directly related to reproductive system, but hormones, and then the other one we point thirteen. So thirteen and twenty three would be the two points that would help the reproductive system and hormone production the most. Those are the energy points. So one is one one more time number thirteen ye, and then the twenty three okay, thanks, So those are probably the top two points that control the majority of reproduction, hormones, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I do this often too, whenever I hear other people ask doctor bonds and questions about the book, I wrote those. I write those down in case I need to go back to them myself. When I was having some issues with my eyes, between doctor Glidden and doctor Manzo, it cleared up, but I was having like I thought I was going blind after jogging around where they spray for these uh, these farming fields. One time I rode my bike around it had the same had a problem, and then this uh the other time is I was like creamy white goopy stuff in my eyes and it was lasted for like two weeks.
Speaker 2: It's all energy man m hm.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to show you guys this real quick. So when doctor Glidden is referring to the nutrients and the healthy Foundation pack and the good herbs which you see right here, uh, you're going to find that at eiffelhealth dot com. And what we normally say is you can hit this to look at the stuff, but you should scroll down and call that number. And I think extension one on one, right, doctor Glyndon.
Speaker 2: Yes, extension zero zero one zero.
Speaker 1: Zero one, okay, zero one.
Speaker 2: Should I get this book? I mean should I? Is? There's a different book, right, there's a smaller book in this one, and.
Speaker 3: Then yea, the smaller book. Yeah, the smaller book is an ebook, and it's really made for the layman who doesn't want to know all the background, and it's really only design for you working on yourself. The big book teaches you how to work on other people and yourself. So and this big book is kind of like a textbook. So if you don't want a textbook style learning and you just want something really simple, that would be the ebook. And so it doesn't have everything the big book has in it, but it does have a majority of the stuff that you can do to yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming the e books on your site.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, And let me show you guys this real quick too.
Speaker 3: I'd like to do that.
Speaker 1: So if you're in any of the descriptions in any of the videos really doing and rumble, if we're on YouTube, I just picked YouTube out of the hat. Here, if you go to my website here, it's called Simper FREIGHTLC dot com. If you click that, you're going to find yourself obviously on my site. But if you scroll down, guess who's got top billing, Doctor Monso and doctor Glidden. So if you click this, you go rate to doctor Glidden site. The fifty percent off coupon for his membership is right there, and he does two live question and answers on Tuesdays and Thursdays himself. He's got all kinds of information on there, lots lots of good resources for you know, helping heal yourself without going to the butchers that they call MD's. So that's right there. And then doctor if you want doctor Monzo's book, and you got actually, by the way, once you become a member on doctor Glydden site, you will also have UH for the physical copy of twenty percent off the book.
Speaker 2: And we will not collect your DNA.
Speaker 1: You will not collect your DNA. And on this you click doctor Doctor Monzo's and then right here it would be the af Top Body Book. And if you've already clicked that, I believe the Ballbuster's discount code for fifteen percent off is already embedded in it. Double check in when you go to check out. But I'm pretty sure that works that way. And what's the last thing I wanted to show you from my site.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you go on the book there, it will give you a there's a dropdown then, you know, so you can select what style book you want. Okay, so yeah, yeah, click on the book and then see there's a drop down there. So there's the binder. That's the big book, and then there heads Healing Made Simple is the condensed ebook?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: So it will have the price change and everything and a different picture of repair because it's one, yeah book, and one's the physical.
Speaker 1: You get the little kindle here showing it and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't get a kindle you just kidding?
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, no kindle, no kid for twenty five bucks.
Speaker 3: Then the download the PDA. It probably should throw that disclaimerund there before someone tries to sue me for I'm not a kindle.
Speaker 1: So then just to show you what I got to the car, it should show the disc yacht and it does. The honey thing is in the way, but it says one of six versus the But I mean, look at this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it has a little coupon code there that says Ballbusters.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yep, okay.
Speaker 2: So then the other thing, I just bought the E book.
Speaker 3: Oh great, nice, So there we go.
Speaker 1: So everybody's buying each other's books.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: And then Azure well over here, I'm ming the core copper for sure, and I haven't tried IP six yet, Coddler of Oil, all that good stuff. And uh, right now, I've got three bottles of the OSTEOFX coming my way. I just finished my first one. I sent one to my dad, and uh, I've been working out again without feeling like the energy throughout the day because I got the plant mental rules and I've got the OSTEOFX.
Speaker 3: I'm going to grab them.
Speaker 2: Oh. Also, you a smart to ye boy.
Speaker 1: I think I kind of have this thing where I'm kind of holding off on getting something from Azure well until they give me something that they're supposed to do a while back. So then then I'll order from them again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to get that fixed.
Speaker 1: If humans are going to be an advanced life form, we need to tech to purify water at scale and on demand.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is Star Trek. They had it figured out. No, they had communism figured out. That's what Star Trek was all about.
Speaker 3: Then you have the technology.
Speaker 1: Cal Yeah, Halid deck too, which is probably what we're stuck on. And that's why that's the black cube, right because we're not a holiday. Uh it was last while, but they but I don't know what that is. Seal buffet Okay, I got to catch up here. Fukushima grade seesaw suppression is profitable, indeed anti proton proportion, and several other research.
Speaker 3: Let's see, how are you guys adding those little quotes underneath your names?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if if when you when you first enter in, there's another little box. I set it up for that. Uh.
Speaker 3: They were like, okay, let's check that out one day.
Speaker 1: Gary McKinnon, is that the guy who did the the hacking?
Speaker 2: Yes, Gary McKinnon, that was him.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's still alive.
Speaker 2: Or the day okay, Yeah, he got the list of extraterrestrial officers and the names of the ships that they were on, and there was a lot of them.
Speaker 1: So Denver Ataway said something about like he guessed, like it's a password one two, three, four five, Yes, yes, right, I guy.
Speaker 2: I knew a guy that worked at the U in Edmunds, Washington, which is north of Seattle. There's a big Boeing production facility. That's where they make the planes. They've got these giant warehouses right where they make the jets.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I never want to be on a plane that sounds like a spring when it bounces like blinging.
Speaker 2: And I knew a guy that worked there. And the password to get into the Boeing mainframe forever, he told me, was forty seven and raining, because that is the the that is the weather in Seattle all the time.
Speaker 1: That is true. I lived there when I was in the Coast Guard. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, no one would ever guess that.
Speaker 1: Oh, so Hope Springs Eternal said, Castor oil packs overnight help. I think she was talking to Careen about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Castor oil packs are really good. Yeah, I think they're underrated. I think they're very good. That was one of Eggert Casey's Big things. Wasn't it castor oil? I think?
Speaker 3: Is that where they came from?
Speaker 2: May? It was, Yeah, it was castor oil.
Speaker 3: And you it's about anything.
Speaker 1: Do you want to help clear up d MSO versus d MSA and with the differences? No? Okay, yeah you forgot about the.
Speaker 2: No, all right, I will some So I need a I need a whiskey sour or something today it's only two o'clock. Oh my gosh. So DMSA is a heavy metal key. Later and it used to be legal in the United States until lots and lots and lots of doctors started doing heavy metalkelation to help people get healthy because lots of people are well. Everybody has heavy metals in their body and it would be beneficial to remove them. So and I don't, i've i've so. It was right around nineteen ninety, right around the turn of the century, the Food and Drug Administration decided to make DMSA a prescriptive item, so you can no longer get it in the United States over the counter like you used to be able to just go to the you know, buy it, just like you can buy vitamin C.
Speaker 3: Right, It's like two thousand and six. Okay, I think it was because I remember we were using it at first at that clinic, the two doctors I was working with, yep, and then they couldn't use it anymore. And that was about the time I first started working with them. Was two thousand and five, two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Well, that would make sense. It was right around then, and it was you know, why did they do that? Why was it all of a sudden not safe for public consumption? But was because it still is safe, but lots of people were using it to help people get better, and so that's why they removed it from the market. There's a company in South Africa that makes it now. You can get it now on my website. I've got instructions for how to use DMSA because you use it based on your body weight for certain amounts of time and then you stop. And it's like that. I got a whole protocol on the website and I tell you where to go in South Africa to buy it. DMSO is completely different. DMSO is a driving agent. It helps the body to absorb things if you use it topically.
Speaker 1: And just so people remember, this is the website and there's lots of valuable information on here you can go through. These are the protocols right here, right yeah, right there, medical insight and so I see the drop down now with medical insight and health Recovery of protocols are in the same bracket there. But if you scroll down here you might find what you're got going on. And uh, kidney stealings right there? Can I can I tell them the magic secret about that?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right? U z M as a k a corn silk. But it has to be in the alcohol to tincture. And I think it was called something women mother.
Speaker 2: What was it? I forgot? It was wise woman herbals wise women?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they uh it did it. They told me I was going to have to pass something that was about the size of a pencil eraser, and I said, I'm not in this lifetime.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you call it horn, we call it maze.
Speaker 3: So I have a question for doctor glynnon on your thing with cataracts. You have a NIX experimental formula there with the cayenne that drops that you can mix up. Have you have you gotten any feedback working it?
Speaker 2: It's it's got about a thirty percent success right so far? Okay, cool.
Speaker 3: I was wondering about that.
Speaker 1: Do you say cayenne, the cayenne powder.
Speaker 2: Cayenne pepper? So you put it, You dump a little bit of cayenne pepper like onto the counter somehow or into a contact lens case, and you separate like two of the weeny teeny grains of the cayenne pepper and you put that into the solution and then you wrench your eye with it.
Speaker 3: It's doctor had an herbal eye flush that was something very similar to that. Yeah, and of course you know his dust have been shut down now but he's passed on. But then they shut down his company.
Speaker 2: But yeah, years ago, this is I'm talking like when I was a teenager, there was a group of people going around the country promoting a I think it was Anne Wigmore's place in Cambridge. They were really heavy into wheat grass and colon hydrotherapy and they were also promoting this cayenne pepper eye wash. That was a long, long, long, long time ago.
Speaker 1: So what's the deal with sea moss? I know that there's that's a craze on social media, I mean a grands. It's all if you're not getting your nutrients, so you're not getting But isn't that like a lot of iodine.
Speaker 2: Isn't that Well, if you see moss, then you know your vision's good and it grows on the south side of the rock and ye, yeah, I don't know anything about.
Speaker 3: I think it's probably a fad. Yeah, I mean, I'm sure it has tons of different nutrients in it, so it's like which one.
Speaker 1: So it's the nutrients, it's not so much the sea moss, which makes perfect sense. What can I take for inter minute cludication? I was taking sil elshol silostazol.
Speaker 3: I think I said that right, but like light pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So intermittent claudication usually happens in the extremities. It's like, you know, formation in this like thrombo phlebitis right, plot formation and the extremities. The first thing to consider is that it's happening because of the poisonous poke. The second thing is it's happening because of the poisonous poke. And the third thing that's happening because of an essential fatty acid deficiency.
Speaker 1: You see the poisonous poke. Make sure people I just want to make sure people are caught that because it could be clotting because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the number one side effect of the jab plot formation, either in the lungs or in the extremities. And you've seen the YouTube things of the clots they're pulling out of dead people.
Speaker 1: It's it's unbelievable speaking of MAHA and then recommending and still putting that on the schedule for children after all their failures and murders.
Speaker 2: And we're still waiting for the Epstein list.
Speaker 1: M right, I mean the lavel of I mean, look how many Look at how many people that may have had other issues going on, but you know, if they were in the system of you know, it's some kind of terminal illness or whatnot. Oh, there's one right there.
Speaker 3: These are little nice things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where they come.
Speaker 3: From, came from someone's body.
Speaker 1: I wish I could make that. Can I make that bigger?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm gonna have.
Speaker 1: Man, did somebody bring that to your office and show you? Or did you take those out of yep?
Speaker 3: From them Bomer?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And of course when I analyze them, I don't find anything.
Speaker 1: It's also biological.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's I think it's a nanotych life form.
Speaker 1: Is it mineral? Is it any mineral about it? Or is it just now, it's not like lead, it's not iron, it's not.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean you just have like some heavy verticals. But I mean it doesn't have any natural biological things that you would think of as a clot like it is.
Speaker 1: There a heavy sodium content to it because it's apparently the thing strips sodium and coppy out of your body whatever.
Speaker 3: But I can still find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, resistance is futile. It's borg technology.
Speaker 3: I mean them they look like little parasite things. Yeah, so I coined that term nanotech life forms synthetic biology. It looks biological, but it's not that it's not.
Speaker 2: Oops.
Speaker 1: Oh so I didn't need to give you guys a time check. It's twelve A wait, is there any good with that?
Speaker 2: I'm good, all right? Oops, Like I got something at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 1: Cops are in town today offering free fingerprinting for kids.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was going to say for that one person. If they're going to do hands on It's hard to know because there's a lot of points, but I most likely would work on the fifteens because the fifteens are probably the top of the list for a cardiovascular system. Think about this. Sorry, yep. Yeah, and they're also the point that allows the energy circulation into the lakes.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would say fifteens would be the place to start, but there could be many, many other points for circulation, but that at top of the list.
Speaker 2: So in your methodology, doctor Manzo, how do you determine which points to work on in an individual client?
Speaker 3: M Well, there's a number of ways. One is kind of like homeopathy, where I'm doing case history and I'm looking at all the the correlations that we relate to the point, because just like homeopathy, each point has its own kind of like essence to it. Yeah, so you can kind of say, oh, if you have these symptoms and you're explaining these things, that that's this point over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then it's also okay, what's I can do the I can do muscle testing with electronic testing. A lot of times if the person's in person, I'll have them lay on the bed and I'll just lightly touch each point.
Speaker 2: And you can tell by the fact that you feel on your fingertips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just by touching the points just just a few seconds from me. Now, I can usually tell there's a there's a change in the anatomy at that area of the body. So another words, instead of it being nice, impliable and stuff, usually you have it's really hard or it just feels like it would be painful. I don't know how I know it would be painful. Body can just tell kind of like a massage therapist which I used to do massage, you can just kind of tell like this would be an area that's painful, or you feel like a little bump, or sometimes the body is a little bit in the shape in there. You can just feel something like it's not right. This is not what the physical body normally feels like. They're So I touch all the points and I get an idea, and then I'll do different tests with the weight where I'll check do both legs weigh the same, do they weigh different? Do different areas of the underneath the body feel heavier or not? Usually wherever the most condensed energy is, it's going to feel really heavy. And then a lot of times what you can do then is if, especially if it's the legs or something, if you can find an area like normal resistance, how much resistance does it take for me to lift a leg Like I can barely lift a leg and then I'll go to different points where I think are congested, and when you hit the one that's really congested, the leg would be super light really, so you're by touching that point, you're turning the circulation back on, and all of a sudden the weight changes and you know, okay, that's the point causing.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, the congestion.
Speaker 3: There's all these little tricks to trade that we teach in the class. I think eventually what I'm going to do here is, Yeah, i think I'm going to work on a class for the average person for the ebook, for just self help work. Because we have the five day class, which I have now condensed into a three and a half day So the majority of the videos are online now, and people watch the videos and then they come and my phone keeps beeping and I don't know how to stop it. Now I think I might have put someone on hold, and I didn't know I put someone on hold, probably the front desk. Anyways. Yeah, so we reduced a five day class to a three and a half day class, so the traveling is as much and when they're here for three and a half days, it's primarily the hands on portion.
Speaker 1: You do want to enter zone and you get somebody out here that's going to be doing in class too. Yeah, so you had one out here right now.
Speaker 3: I had one out here that was my first three and a half day class and it went very well. But I want to make a class that would just be for people working on themselves, just to go through maybe both books, and just give people the basic understandings they need to. This is kind of the flavor of this point. This is the top things this point does. This is the top things this point does. This so people have a framework of all, right, where do I go when I have certain problems because it's just it's just not possible put it.
Speaker 2: All on a book. And just so everybody knows, I'm changing my name to alf tav from now on. I'd appreciate it if you could address me correctly.
Speaker 3: I have a crazy idea though I don't know if how many lifetimes it would take, but I need to get doctor Glidd in the class because I think if the two of us really dug into this, we might be able to find correlations between the points and homeopathic remedies. Well, yeah, I had a classical homeopathic lady come to one of my classes once This was years ago, and she was really good in classical homeopathy, and she kept saying, Oh, this is this remedy, and this is this I couldn't write it all down, but she was finding correlations like this is the same concept of this remedy over here. I'm just wondering if you could find the correlations, could you take the remedy then and rub it on the point and then hold the points and it'd be like, hm, imagine.
Speaker 2: If there is a correlation, then yeah, that would definitely work well.
Speaker 1: The fictacy signature, right, the energetics of it, that would mean the same thing. Right, you take the material thing, which would be the homeopathy, or you do the hands on to get the energy moving the same. It's probably the balancing, right, It's just about balance the boat.
Speaker 3: Time of work for somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Would be What do you guys think of nac any system.
Speaker 2: It's a We use it as part of a detox protocol. That's the only thing I use an acetyl systeine for. It's part of a seven day detox protocol. I forget the physiological mechanism and how it works, but it does help to mobilize certain crap. Out of the body. I forget how I'm good with it, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't use it as a daily supplement, right, I would only use it as part of a therapeutic detox. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was down that path when I was talking to doctor artists for a while. But a lot of things I was done the wrong path with that because of that. What's the best butter filter to use for drinking?
Speaker 2: Tap letter whiskey? Whiskey? There we go, drinking water, drink whiskey.
Speaker 3: As far as the cleanest, I mean, distilled is going to be the cleanest, right right, But then you don't have any minerals in it. But are you really getting minerals from water?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Just add your minerals back in. But if you want the cleanest possible, I mean, distilled is the way to go. M though, the best thing would be to distill the water and then restructure it and then add your mineral.
Speaker 1: Right right out of it. Exactly. Kenneth Wheeler, Bam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want that living water. You don't want dead water. It doesn't have any structure to it.
Speaker 2: But exactly so, how are you going to structure the water? You guys just put coconut water.
Speaker 1: In it, spin it through magnets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can actually do through a magnet spin and that will help. There's a way to structure the water will light too. Which actually if you have my home kit with the laser vials and there's a violin there's called m N multi nutritional so that has all the frequent to all your nutrients that you need. So it's giving you the software so your body can use the nutrients. It doesn't take place of taking nutrients, folks, So something mistaken that that you still have to take your nutrients, but it's giving you the software your body needs to handle the nutrients. But that vile actually helps structure water.
Speaker 1: Is this what you're talking about right? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yes, but that's the in the picture. There is a cycle point. Yeah, it would be that one with the kit there this one right here, Uh no coherent restore. It should be one that just his home kit.
Speaker 1: Okay, to me back up.
Speaker 3: This one one there is. It has a couple of different vials and they're one of the vials is called m N multi nutritional value violence and that actually does help with structureing in the water.
Speaker 2: So we would put that in the in the laser and shine it through into the into the bottle of water. Correct for how long?
Speaker 3: Probably about king twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: What if I did it overnight, it would run out of your battery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would just be a little bit stronger.
Speaker 2: But you know, somewhere I and I think it. I don't know if it was you, it was either one of you guys, but somewhere somebody floated the theory that that's one of the things that they're doing the chemtrails.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we talked about that shining of lights because using the sun to project through it and then changing that. Yeah, the information that you're receiving through.
Speaker 3: It biophoto modulation or photo biomodulation, whichever.
Speaker 2: Way you want to say. Yeah, Yeah, it's an insane world and we're just guinea pigs.
Speaker 3: I think that's most plausible because you have plausible deniability.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even matter if it flips sticks out and gets in the tap water or wherever else, or if it's an accelerant for like, you know, for causing fires, you know, because of all the doesn't that part is as all, you know, extra bonus because as long as it's passing through the sun and getting to you. It's already changing the info from the sun to you.
Speaker 2: Change change, change, change, change is inevitable.
Speaker 3: It's almost I mean, if you want to think of it in another terminology or a different perspective, it's almost like using a corrupted form of homeopathy. People with all these remedies they don't need, right, what's going to have You're going to have approving and that proving is not going to be fun.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chloe, are you missing it because we answered it like ten minutes fifteen, twenty minutes ago, because I stop yelling at us? Who I already answered? We already answered the question.
Speaker 2: Who is somebody yelling at you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So what do I take for a minute quodication? We've already told you, so go back and listen.
Speaker 2: So, so for the intermittent clodication, it would be more water and a more omega three essential fats on top of the ninety essential nutrients and the reprogramming of your body to be able to use the nutrients with Monzo's laser.
Speaker 3: And doctor Bonzo taught about points. Yeah, you could try protalytic enzymes to break some stuff down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if those work. It's in theory and on paper they work, right, Yep, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: So they're still asking about prescription medicine, so I think that they are new here.
Speaker 2: So I mean it's h is polycosinol. Yeah, never used it. That's an interest. That's a very good question actually. So and remember in this house, we are not advocates of fraction eated nutrition, which is large doses of single or double or triple nutrients. And that that was what every functional medicine doctor in the world recommended during COVID back and line. It's falling right. Boat loads of vitamin C, boat loads of zinc, boat loads of vitamin D. That's all you need. And that's not a good idea because it upsets the apple cart of the balance. So we use all ninety essential nutrients all the time. And on top of that, we do add ons, you know, like Nistel Systein. If you're going to do a seven day detox or DMSA or whatever in order to get the job done, but you have to have the foundation, which is why it's called the foundation pack. And now I'm going to start because I didn't know that you had this. I'm glad you popped on today's show. I'm going to recommend that people get the the laser and start using that to give the body the software that it can use to metabolize the nutrients. I mean, that's a home run as far as I'm concerned. Does this look swallen to you?
Speaker 1: They just finished hands in this question and again, and then she says, so what was the answer. I think maybe we just need to fleet you off it here.
Speaker 3: Well, we prefer not to use drugs exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, the whole point here is that they're not doing it right. They're suppressing symptoms with that, and oh yeah, maybe we should talk about that. So symptoms matter and where they develop. And the whole idea that you may you make up a label for something because it has a certain group of symptoms associated with it, and you call it this thing, this disease, and then there's a there's a cookie cutter cure for each one or whatever treatment for each one of them. That's a ridiculous way of looking at things because the diagnosis and the and the disease name is made up. Yes, how do you go ahead and say it? Everybody gets this that's the whole reason why. Like, well, there's so many reasons why shots are bad. You know, you're putting a hole in your body. You're not letting it pass through your digestive track to get rid of all toxins. There's all kinds of going directly into It's like why make an extra hole in your body?
Speaker 2: But well, medical doctors diagnose disease, they have no idea what causes it, they have no idea how to cure it. And holistic doctors diagnose treatments. There's a gigantic difference between the two. So it does not matter what the conventional medical doctor is calling it. It's irrelevant. The name of the disease gives us zero information for what to do to fix the disease. It's irrelevant. We diagnose treatments. And there's a gigantic difference between those two things, And which is why you should listen to us and fire your medical doctor immediately. I mean, because their track record is horrible and they're using substandard, juvenile, dangerous treatments. And Voltaire said it, best medical doctors are people who use drugs of which they know little to treat disease of which they know less in human beings of whom they know nothing. And on that note, I have to leave because I have a client in seven minutes. It's a pleasure hanging out with you guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you so much. Good and I appreciate your time. And I'll go through the websites again and let my people. So, doctor Monzo, since I have you here, have you got even any thought? Is there is there something you want to do? Like every two weeks every week one time, like is today the day?
Speaker 3: Is this the time?
Speaker 1: Or are we going to be uhalth time? Right now?
Speaker 2: It's right? I hoping well.
Speaker 3: I mean Wednesdays are usually a better day, sometimes Fridays. So I'm gonna have to look at times and see. Okay, if time doesn't matter then to me, like if you need.
Speaker 1: You, I can work around you.
Speaker 3: So we might be able to do early shows. Of course that doesn't help for viewers, but I mean if it's recorded and you can come back and do it, then that's fine.
Speaker 2: Hey that works.
Speaker 1: So so what's early for you? Because we have like a three hour time difference, So if you say seven, that's like four for me.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking like ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 3: So unless something changed my schedule and see the days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my daughter isn't here until eight before she goes to school, so I wouldn't be able to be on here. Get in your hair combed by mom. This is a big, big room, so this is where everything gets done. The breakfast here and all of that stuff too.
Speaker 3: So so it be unless I can keep and that's somehow I can keep clearing my schedule on Wednesdays at this time, which then would be cool because I just you don't have two competing shows on the same day. Oh no, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Watch Wait, I've got to give it this that goes to doctor Glinton. Here he is. Thanks, that's good Glinton. There you go, and Merry Christmas to all and to all.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So I have a couple of things I want to show people real quick, and I wanted to have you explain as well. Maybe I can do it this way. It's probably better so just some people can see it if you're If you're here, you can get the ninety Essentials Life Health. You can also go to my website. And there's another way of doing it to leave a big farm behind one that's for doctor Glinten's membership website. Doctor Monzo said, you're gonna be making one too, right so soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm hoping to do something similar all right.
Speaker 1: So the best one right now, because I know you had updates, is it doctor bonzo dot com? Is that the Is that the way because I'll start adding that in here.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, that's still right now the best because you can get to almost everywhere with that website.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the other way to do that is if you can't you forget about stuff, the one landing page for everybody would be my website, and then you can go to doctor Glidden. Here you go to doctor Mozo's site from the one on the left and I don't even know if you need this code anymore, but it's there if it does, if you need it. And then to the right of that is yeazure well and there's a kip on of BB five there the whole food multi vitem and is something I'm going to be picking up. I've used the Alaskan cod liver and I guess you know you have two different sizes, right, you have a bigger capsule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we finally changed that to the Alaskan cod liver oil because before it was Atlantic Oh okay, and we have a really good show. I think it's on YouTube. Azure well has a YouTube channel, and we had an interview with one of the guys who's been working in the industry for a long time. But it's probably one of the cleanest because this comes from the sea bring nitrogen field see YEP, which is out in Alaska. So what they do is as soon as they catch the cod and bring it on the boat, the immediately flash freeze it and then as soon as they get to the harbor, they're immediately processing it, cleaning out the cod liver and then uh, it's nitrogen field in the capsules, so there's virtually oxygen getting in and it's I think we have like three different organizations that test our oils. It's probably the most highly tested oil out there. And it's just so clean it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. So the beef liver capsules, that's another way to get your copper too, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well supposedly, Yeah, more binding is most beef liver doesn't have hardly any copper anymore. Although I did just a new source from. Where does everyone get their beef fliver now from is it Argentina or it was one of those countries. Oh, no, that knows New Zealand. I think it's New Zealand. Is it grass fed grass uh raised beef flivver? And it was the best I've tested so far. And I checked for the copper content and it actually did have a little bit. So I was like, hey, what do you know we've found maybe they started feeding their animals some copper or put the copper back in the soil.
Speaker 1: Are you what are you testing with now that you don't have the quest flour? Like, how do you do you test that stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We use a bile meridian.
Speaker 1: Are you are you going that direction anyway?
Speaker 3: Q five is what we use, is especially from bile light, very similar. I'm throwing around the idea of getting another quest for it's been you know, it's been over a year now since the raid, right it was like May seventh or something. So we still have heard absolutely nothing from the prosecutors. They only even seem to be interested in talking to the lawyers. We never received any cease or desist.
Speaker 1: Would they just bac asally walked in there and stole everything like they did with that guy with the vitamin B and shut him down.
Speaker 3: Quest four has not had any issues. They haven't had any of their practitioners. No one has come out after any of them. They're still selling all over the world. So I'm sitting here going why. I just actually was sending a message up to my lawyers again, like why should we not get another one and start doing it again? Like they didn't tell us anything was wrong with it. I mean, they took a lot of things, and I mean some of the things they took they shouldn't even took because it was already approved by themselves, which is like, you stupid idiots. You took something that's already approved by you on your own website.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if there's like they don't sell the rules of law and they don't treat people like they have real rights when they want to shut people down because it's it's a fake system that's supposed to make you feel comfortable and feel good about their being justice, but there isn't could just try to exercise it, right, So I don't know if you're going to get it back, but I hope you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So right now, I feel like by being too cautious and not getting another one. We're just doing what they wanted us to, which was shutting us down.
Speaker 1: Right, makes sense?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like, well, you know, if you're not going to do anything and you're not going to tell us what the problem was, then it's not like it's an illegal device, So why don't we just get another one? You know, start back.
Speaker 1: Can you explain to me and the people listening, what's the difference between and this is it's in big bold letters here, but when people are looking at whole food vitamin C and the amount that they would need to take if it is whole food versus the thing that people think is vitamin C, but it's not.
Speaker 3: It's a sort ofic acid.
Speaker 1: It's a yes, pharmaceutical compound of like what is it CRN starch and hydrochloric acid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes sometimes it's other. But I was hoping I see if I had my pictures in here. I don't know if I have pictures to hold them up.
Speaker 1: Let me go back to you.
Speaker 3: But so the problem is is we say whole food vitamin C or we say whole food nutrition. So what we're talking about is nutrients that actually come from the whole food. Okay, so you're using the whole food in the nutrient and you're getting everything. So let's say, uh, vitamin C is naturally occurring in oranges right now, cherries.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get the citric acidic acid, all all all these things not just isolating.
Speaker 3: With like so then when you get the whole food or the whole sea nutrient, the outside shell of it is a sorbic acid, and then inside you have like the jain p factor, you have bioflavonoids, you have there's the asorbic acid. There is a copper in the center.
Speaker 1: Copper is important part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so you have all these things naturally occurring in whole food sea, but with this orbic acid, it's literally only the outside ring. Which then what happens is that they're basically using it as a pharmaceutical. Right it's synthetic, and they're forcing your symptoms. I call it symptom delusion, So they're forcing your symptoms in the body so you feel better taking it. But at the same time, it's going to have an affinity to bind with things that it's naturally supposed to be bound to. So one of the things that's going to do if you take too much synthetic vitamin Z is it's going to pull out copper.
Speaker 1: Right because been copper there anyway, because should have already had the bond and it would have done that exactly.
Speaker 3: So that's what doctor Glitterin was talking about with one of the things we see very common now besides the fact that if you do the high dose synthetic vitamin D, the high dose synthetic vitamin C, and high dose zinc all fractionated nutrition and all most of it's synthetic, you're going to see a major crash in your energy levels because it's it's going to destroy your mitochondria energy. Because mitochondria energy works based on the right nutrients with copper, iron, magnese, retinol all working together that make your energy, your energy is gonna crash. You're gonna have all these symptoms they call long haul COVID and a lot of people now are getting the cataracts.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the zinc right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because the zinc and the the high dose synthetic C and D pull out your assential nutrients like copper selenium, which related to cataracts. Oh yeah, the synthetic D will destroy your retinol where you know for the retina you mean you need. But that's uh so is animal vitamin.
Speaker 1: A is lanolin considered synthetic D? I think all of the D three is synthetic, right, yeah, usually, so that's come from sheep wool. And that's really gross when you see that process and it.
Speaker 3: Has been radiated and yeah, it's they scraped the grease off of the it's so gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you can get a food based D, you know, like you can find D and cod liver oil. You can find it in some mushrooms, you can find it in some allergies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, you can find it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people do get the natural form of D. I mean the best is obviously being out in the sun because technically D is a hormone and not a vitamin. But they just the pharmaceutical companies started calling it a vitamin so they could sell it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, And it says, well, the market is inundated with vitamin C products. Many contain synthetic acerbic acid or derivatives, such as calciumsorbit magnesium misorbe or suity misorbate. Contrary to widespread belief, these lab engineered potters often source from genetically modified corn sugar cannot replicate the full nutrient spectrum of natural whole food vitamin C. But that that idea and concept goes for everything that they call a vitamin that you're getting in a cheap fashion at the grocery store, because they're not they're not concerned with all the things that make it. Why it's like this is why it's because everything's together in the way it's supposed to be naturally. When you start pulling parts away from it, it's like, here, here's your lego set, but here's a piece over here is a piece over there. You know, it's like.
Speaker 3: And the assorbate part is really dangerous with the Another thing I was learning about this is when you take the natural whole food See, it's actually an antioxidant, very powerful. But when you take only the asorbic acid, there's a life span on that on how quickly it gets converted and used up in the body. And once that time is spent, which is very fast, it actually turned into a free radical. Oh, because it doesn't have all the other properties that are naturally occurring in the whole seat.
Speaker 1: If you think about this, it all makes sense, right. It's everything, because if things are trying to go back to their normal state all the time, like things trying to be at rest, So when you pull things apart, they're trying to bond back to the things that they belong to, and when they can't, they do things like what you just said. Then they created free article right, perfect sense.
Speaker 3: Then you have the symptom delusion. So a lot of people take stuff and they go, well, I felt better taking it. Well, of course you did, because it's forcing your symptoms in an opposite direction, but it's not treating cause. And if you do that for too long, eventually you're gonna have other deficiencies and something else is going to break, and then you usually won't make any correlation between the two.
Speaker 1: Is this the woman holding up my check? I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: That is Susan, But she's probably gonna be the one that has to fix it now because someone was probably supposed to do that and it got dropped between the The good thing is it's keeping track of everyone who uses your code, but that code is not getting sent over to the payment department to write a check, so the information is there, so that's the good thing.
Speaker 1: So Christen usually comes from like the skins or the rind of a c a just fruit, right, yep, and that's a that's that's.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think they said in high dose like children shouldn't have like shouldn't have cursed. That's what I was told, Like cherstan can make his child's stomach upset and things.
Speaker 3: You probably don't want high doses, and you probably don't want it for we have pills non whole food. So like a lot of times, we have to label all these things independently on the label. But then when you look at what it's made from, you realize it's coming from the alma fruit and the I thought this one was a combination of the olmah, and we're using the cherry in here. Oh no, we're using the rose hips.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then once you realize that's naturally occurring from that fruit, then that's why the milligrams is so low.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, and it makes it naturally occurring there, and they don't need as much when you have it naturally occurring because it's yeah, exactly, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a lot of labels, you know, sometimes I think it's like on our full whole food one because someone was confused on the vitamin C, it will say a psorbic acid, but then it says from food. And so what people don't realize is sometimes the FDA and stuff requires you to use the scientific name, and the scientific name of vitamin C now is a sorbic acid. So then that's confusing. And if you don't put in parentheses a big, long, stupid explanation which you don't always have room for, how is the person going to know?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's their way of driving everybody back to their to their delusion, to their illusion, I mean.
Speaker 3: And then there's another form too, where people actually take a sorbic acid that is derived from a food. So they take the orange, they take up the vitamin C, and then they pull the asorbic acid out of that and then they put them in a bottles. Still not as good because it's still fractionated, but at least it wasn't synthetically made in a laboratory.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, because then that's a pharmaceutical by by it by its very definition, even though they called it vitamin when they do it that way. So yeah, copper, we were just moving over here because we were talking about the copper in the in the vitamin C. Now we have the key mineral here that promote energy, combats persistent fatigue into I saw the cereal plasm video over there with Susan on it. That's a that's getting right into the territory of what's his name? Helped me out here?
Speaker 3: I forgot.
Speaker 1: You're you yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah morally yeah. So, I mean that's they're talking about ATP energy mitochondria, that type of thing, right, and kind of like the like what would you call that, like an energy cell the body or what would you what would you call it? Like, it's not battery battery maybe, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, that would be more of the mitochondria. Mitochondria Crial plasmin is a protein enzyme antioxidant. So it's actually probably the most important protein enzyme in the body that they don't talk about, just because when you find out how many things it actually does, it's just like mind blowing, and of course they don't talk about it, and they don't actually have a good form of a test. Morley was just talking. I was talking to him not long ago. I think he said this on some podcasts now recently, But he found out there's a special type of cereal plasma tests that you can get done that tells you the full functionality of your serrul plasma. And they do it for animals. It's like an eight dollar test, but you can't do it for humans because it's not allowed by the FDA. And if we were doing that test, we would know a whole lot about your health.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, they don't want you to know about it because they deny nutrition wholeheartedly. It's all about drugs and that's all about you being stupid and your body's going to break, just like doctor Clinton says.
Speaker 3: So we cover a lot of that in that video there. So if you go to that YouTube video, that's me and Susan talking about why cerrel plasm it's iportant. I think so that might have been the short one she did. There's a longer one on YouTube that's me and her and we actually talk about serrural plasma and why it's important. I do a pretty deep dive on it.
Speaker 1: So is the is the channel called Azure Standard like their their core company, or is there Azure.
Speaker 3: Well like it's Azure Well on YouTube. Okay, I think it's like the Azure Well podcast or something interesting. I do one teaching a month on a different system of the body. Oh nice, and then what nutrients azure makes that can help that system. So sometimes I get into the energy stuff and so it's it's pretty informative for people to to watch those.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the first time I've seen turmeric, well maybe not the first time, but seeing turmeric route without the what they call that, the black pepper extract.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know the reason why. And I don't know why it doesn't say on the label, but it says it on our powder. We have a turmeric ginger powder and it says fermented turmeric ginger powder. Okay, well, so the type of turmeric we use is fermented, and when you have the fermented tumeric, you don't need the black pepper to make it bioavailable.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's actually a lot more more bioavailable way being fermented, which only makes sense.
Speaker 1: Piperine, is that what I'm thinking of?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think they call it piperine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, very cool. And I just wanted to show you this with people because you know, you could tell somebody, hey, you need this, you need that. Maybe that's something that all people need. Sometimes. But the expedition I think helps for me because I want to I want to know the why you know, and and the how and why it's different and what makes it and the.
Speaker 3: Reason we made that one. I mean a lot of these supplements are, you know, additional things. As doctor Glippon was talking about, we have the ninety central nutrients, but then most people have such copper deficiencies and they don't realize how important it is. It's like, you really need extra copper. Yeah, but you wouldn't just take it by itself. You would take the ninety assumption nutrients and then you add the copper with it, and then yes, it's a game changer, just like everything.
Speaker 1: And like, honestly, like if the way I look at it too is like if I get the plant to ride minerals and the full humic acid from you, then I'm I'm better off. You know, I got both.
Speaker 3: Different variety of minerals most likely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then and then in addition to that, if I have the ASCOFX, then maybe instead of one one month doing the uh the tangy tangerine, I get the whole food vitamin from you, and I would pretty much fill that gap, right, and I mean just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when you look at uh, when you look at azure for if you want to do the ninety essential, yeah, compared to longevity, you would do the whole food and multi mm hmm, the cod liver oil. That's where you're gonna get your epas right right fulver humic minerals or the replacement basically for plant derive minerals. And then the IP six would be your calcium magnesium phosphorus. If either I passed, it would like your osteo FX. So those four are the equivalent, but they're more in the whole food form.
Speaker 1: Do you get the same amount of magnesium absorption when do you do the the IP six? Yes, you do, all right, so it must be the third page already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think mind just ran out and we have our new version coming out, which is you actually have a direct source now I'm looking for something, so we're able to cut out the middleman. So our price on the IP six is going to go down, which is really great. Actually, just talked to the the world's professional. His name is doctor h. Sam Sudan. Doctor Sam Sudan has been studying IP six and ance TULL since like nineteen eighty two, So it was really cool talking to him and his research, and he told me the inside story is on why like the NIH and the n C stuff never really accepted i P six as anti cancer. So what happens is the i P six with the anaceotol has the ability to make cancer cells undifferentiated again or or differentiated. Right right, Yeah, I understand me because people who understand or don't understand, most of your cells become differentiated, and that's your body telling your cell, you're going to make this, be different be this. You're going to be a bone cell, you're going to be a heart cell, you're going to be a muscle cell. And so they're given a job, and then that cell goes and does its job. Cancer cells are undifferentiated. So you can like a bunch of rogue people who are just sucking off of the government and not writing anything for for your culture, for your for your nation. They're sucking up all your stuff, they're multiplying, and they're not doing anything for the body. They're just going rogue.
Speaker 1: There's really i P.
Speaker 3: Six actually helps them become differentiated and to stop de And what happened is the when they did their research on that these the Cancer Institute and the NIH They said, you're right, it does strength to tumors, but it doesn't kill cancer. Therefore it's not YETI cancer. So it's not good enough that it changes the cancer cells into non cancer cells. It has to kill the cancer. In other words, what they're telling you is it's not poisonous enough, right. All drugs have to be poisonous, right definition.
Speaker 1: It Isn't it funny that you know, a lot of times they say that the reason why a tumor develops in the first place is because your body's trying to put something, wrap something around a toxin that it can't get rid of. So if it's making the tumor smaller, it means it's getting rid of the toxin that's in the center of it, right at least in that in that type of cancer.
Speaker 3: So that's another thing one of the main things we use IP six for. Besides you get your calcium, your magnesium, your phosphate. Is it pulls out unbound iron. And if you don't get iron, if you don't have too much iron in the body, you're not going to have parasites. So you know, all this focus now on all cancer or parasites, well, not always but terasites. There there has to be food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing that I always always bos me. It's like just because you like, they land on something that is true, sometimes they try to make it blanket and it's like just credit themselves, Like, no, sometimes it's this, sometimes it's that. But there could be a common way to fix both, and maybe there isn't. Maybe you need two different things. But the point is is like when you say it's always this, it's always parasites, it's always toxins that your buddy can't get rid of, it's always radiation. It's like it's not it's not though, it's not always all those things.
Speaker 3: No, And now they're finding out more and more that a lot of cancer cells have high amounts of iron in them.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: In fact, you know, the uh there was a delivery method they came up with for cancer cells to deliver chemo and radiation to the cancer cell by using sugar because obviously cancer cells up take the sugar and then they get killed by the radiation. Well, you know, they found a new way of doing it. They use iron with the radiation or the chemo, and then the cancer cell uptakes the iron and then the radiation is released or the chemo is released.
Speaker 1: As parasitic, doesn't it Because you're thinking about the sugar, like and you get the cravings. That's usually parasiticuse.
Speaker 3: Now, the funny thing is the medical community has it backwhich because they're thinking, oh, cancer cells need iron, and it's like, no, the cancer cell has too much unbound iron in it and that's why it's sucking it up. Just like cancer cells don't need sugar. They feed off the sugar. It's like, duh, folks, you just figured it out. There's probably another reason why the IP six works with cancer so well is probably because it pulls up the unbound iron, so you should be you don't want unbound iron. You're iron is supposed to be bound the minerals, and unbound iron means it's not bound the minerals, so it gets into your tissues not supposed to be there, right, So.
Speaker 1: Fatigue, fatigue and uh, you know, m soreness and stuff like that, that should diminish if that is actually the problem you're having, If it's un by an iron and you take IP six, if that's what's actually causing it, could be other things but if it is that, if that's what's causing it, you should start to feel better from that, right.
Speaker 3: So IP six also has another amazing function besides only pulling out the iron you don't want, it leaves the iron you're supposed to have. It does the same thing with calcium. It will break down calcium deposits in the body, kidney stones, things, and then put the calcium and stuff back into your bones and teeth and knows. Also kind of like a superfood. It used to be found naturally occurring in our grains and in all nuts and seeds. In fact, plants need IP six for germination.
Speaker 1: So it makes sense that there'll be different types of magnesium in here, because I was told magnesium is kind of like the the general that order that that kind of directs where the calcium goes and how it goes there. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: So I think a lot of the gmost is the manipulation of this. I actually asked him about that, and he was very impressed. He was like, yes, you're right. He's like, there's a whole body of scientists who want to try to eliminate IP six from all seeds with genetic engineering, and it's like I don't even know if plants would work because you need it for germination. But if you think about it, GMO seeds don't reproduce.
Speaker 1: That's true. They clone, right, don't They take those? Any clone them from?
Speaker 3: And then you know they do that, so you have to keep buying them every year. So if you're the farmer, you get screwed while you're screwing the rest of your country using cheap crap that's not food.
Speaker 1: It's just so brown rice that I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: What is Yeah, so it naturally occurring in rice. I don't think. I don't know if rice is the highest content of IP six, but it's one of them. So that's where we get it from. Is we get it drived from rice from Japan actually, because they have the cleanest source. You can't trust China and you can't really America. So I mean in America is growing rice organically?
Speaker 2: All right? Well?
Speaker 1: Who's who's doing anything organically honestly? Because there used to be a different type of label when I was a little kid, and I remember it said pesticide free. It didn't say organic, which is like legal least, because that's based on what your what's your definition of it, so you can wiggle your way out of it. You can still use chemicals on your plants and call it organic because that doesn't really mean anything. Anything that hasn't that's or you know, anything that's living is organic. So it's like it's a it's a nice funny way to uh.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And that's why you find like on that one that has the label that as a non GMO project. So a lot of times you have to find these agencies that are actually good that actually have to verify it. Now, we found one problem with a lot of our products. A lot of our products are not certified organic and non GMO because the vegetable capsules are not certified organic even though we know they are, And if the capsule isn't, you're not allowed to mark the whole thing as organic.
Speaker 1: What a lame ass way to speak.
Speaker 3: So yes, because we have people ask us a lot it's like why doesn't this say you organic? It's like, well, actually it is, but we can't because of the vegetable capsule. Yeah, even though the source that we know we're getting the vegetable capsule is organic, they haven't paid the money to get it approved as organic. And if you do, then I freak. I think each capsule goes up like six cents, So imagine six cents per capsule.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. That's ridiculous, that's insane.
Speaker 3: So I mean, this is you know, it's it's it's money and bullshit.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. I think the only IP six that I'm seeing right now on the site is the one that is the capsules, and that's not the one. You kind of want the free form powder, don't you because of the amount that you're going to be taking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a therapeutic dose which is at least one scoop, Yeah, to really do what you wanted to. And most people today we start off with two scoops just because when you start pulling out that unbound iron, if you start getting symptoms, you're actually not taking enough because you need.
Speaker 1: To get kicking enough okay, because you're right, okay, you're loosing it up, but you're not clearing it out type of correct.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: So we start most people at two scoops today, which, if you did the capsules, that's sixteen capsules. It's just not worth the costs for the capsules unless you're on a you know, maintenance program. And you don't need much. I still do the scoop myself.
Speaker 1: It's not worth the gut problem either of like having a swallow sixteen capsules and that's just the one supplement. Yeah you know, yeah, so that Yeah, you're better off with the scoops with the powder free form.
Speaker 3: But we should be able to significantly drop the price because we have a direct connection now to Japan.
Speaker 1: Nice you got to you got a little runner like somebody who is back and forth for you. It's on your back. Yeah, so that's cool. So hopefully that I'll come back up on there soon with the what is this part of you too? Did you do any of this?
Speaker 3: This not the soaps? Well, actually I did test the number of the different soaps for them a long time ago to see which ones were the cleanest and stuff tea tree, But I don't have anything to do with those other than just making sure that they don't have any junk in them.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: But we did find some really cool Is that your daughter right here in the background, No, there's some kids running down the ramp. I have my windows. That's nice. But I think we finally found a good company to make some authentic liquid herbals. So we are working on that right now. We're hoping that will be a thing soon. There's a number of products that I formulated that we're working on. There's a methylation formula. There's a frequency imprints for people who use devices like the Quest who want to program the water with frequencies. I have a gut formula I did. We have a whole bunch of different protalytic enzymes coming out soon for breaking down different things like sinus congestion or cardiovascular or cloths or so. There's a bunch of stuff we've been working on, but it's just we haven't been able to get anything to materialize this year.
Speaker 1: But doctor Monzo, you don't have a special magic wand with But they call it the struck. Then they didn't call it structure. What the hell do they call it? Coherent water in it? It was magically through this crystal.
Speaker 3: Thing called the ass one or something wasn't something.
Speaker 1: It was basically a Lemma Ana Lemma, Yeah, the figure. She's the most popular chick on her block.
Speaker 3: Oh man, No, I don't have no magic wands.
Speaker 1: Speaking of speaking of frauds, good old uh Andrew Kaufman, I never heard that kind of ruined the whole freaking uh what they call that thing? Uh in like they've they brought stup Peters in there. Oh yeah, yeah, Oh my god, come on man, it's like, yeah, why don't you just bring the agents in the uniform if you're going to do that.
Speaker 3: We have so much misunderstanding out there and misinformation now.
Speaker 1: So reserve it's all in retinal. I've always said sometimes I've looked at one and thought it was the other. I was kind of curious about that. What does what do you find the reserves all? And usually what is that usually found in besides Japanese that weed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's usually what it comes from, all right, primarily.
Speaker 1: I've seen it in other products. I just kind't remember what it is. But when you're getting when you're taking the antioxygen, okay, it's really powerfubly in my accident yep.
Speaker 3: So it's really good for cardio basketla health and antioxygen's all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Cool. It's so it's natural absorption through fermentation, all right. So then they were talking about, oh, the retinal that's in the cod litve oil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, retinal is an animal vitamin.
Speaker 1: A okay, and that's super super important.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the plant based vitamin A is beta carotene, right, which technically your body can convert beta carotine into retinal, but you need so much beta keratine and you need a healthy functional liver to do that that it's like astronomical, like you just people aren't getting the retinal. And then you have you know, you have all these opsins in the body that are related to the light neural obstains, which then it's the light on the eye stimulating your body to make hormones. Oh and a lot of those options work with your retinals. So there's this whole option retinal neural pathways in the body that relate to hormone production and all this stuff. And that's why they don't want you being in the sun and they don't want you.
Speaker 1: So there's there's literally a core relationship between a retina and a retinal in in that sense. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then in nature you find that the retinol is usually ten times the amount of D, So your body is stimulated by sunlight to make hormone D and it activates retinal in the body, so you don't make the retinol but it activates the retinol in your body when you're in sunlight. Which is why I have a big problem with holding most of the medical research because when they're trying to say, oh, this is all vitamin D, it's like, how did you isolate the A? Yeah, most of the stuff they say D is responsible for. I actually really think it's.
Speaker 1: A vitamin A that makes sense and it Wow, there's something else I was gonna I was gonna go with there, but I kind of lost my train of thought. Oh yeah, so what the hell kind of damage is things like that hel a monster venom o zempic doing that that like severs people's retinas over time, It like weakens it. It gives them gas. Geophoresis all this stuff, but it actually messes up your eyesight. Yeah, it's like, yeah, and imagine what that does your home.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The other thing that's really interesting about retinal is it's the only form of vitamin A that actually coats the gastro intestinal track.
Speaker 1: Dude, these are super cheap now and.
Speaker 3: Prevent the body. Oh yeah, we have a much better We have a much better deal now because we're cutting out all the middlemen and we're going directly to sorce. We're trying to get azure to a point where they're actually manufacturing everything themselves.
Speaker 1: Cool. Uh.
Speaker 3: But the the retinal protects the gut from bad bacteria. They've actually done studies all the different vitamin ease and it's the only one that helps prevent bad bacteria from.
Speaker 1: You know what I think. I think that goes back to the the cleomotorfret microzyme again probably like if it's if it's being if it's in it, if it's in an environment that changes, it will respond to the change and it will create whatever it needs to eat, whatever toxins in this environment to try to stabilize it. If it gets the signal. And this is where I think this these uh, you know, all this technology that we have on these dishes and everything else can signal and trigger or the light like you're saying with this, uh with the spring like, whatever mixes up that signal can make it think that your body's about to decompose, so it starts helping that process along. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. You know there's one other thing I want to ask you about with the with the tumor thing. When we were talking about the cancer and I P six. Have you ever heard of the I think it was Bush's his last name, that the well Zach Bush. I know about him because of the uh him using the kit, the the Cyanide kit to help people that have the kooties nineteen. Like that's what you're talking about, right, the guy from Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. Yeah, yeah, So there's the gut stuff too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The the what do you call it? False placebo theory, false false pacibo false placenta theory about tumors and the different types of pancreatic enzymes that would shrink a tumor are the same things that stop the the the placenta from growing. It triggers a placenta two grow when pregnant and then how when to stop it comes from the pancreas and they use these same pancreatic enzymes. It would actually stop the and reverse the what do you call it? The tumors sometimes from from growing. Isn't that That's in one of doctor Glinton's old old videos. I saved it on my on my bit shoot channel. Yeah. I thought that's pretty I don't know if it's the same.
Speaker 3: Method, but I always thought that the pancreatic enzyme worked so well because it broke down the protein coating or the coating on the cancer cell. So then you could get inside and start killing all the stuff and get stuff out. But I don't know that'd be really interesting to look into. There's so much stuff you don't know that. But that's why the two highest sources of your retinal then, because it's retinol comes from animal source is going to be your beef liver and your cod liver oil. And when you think of a lot of the ancient diets, they were big and beef liver and cod liver oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, better times back then too, you don't thorry about all the depletion.
Speaker 3: I think retinol is misoverlooked. In fact, I wonder if that's one of the few nutrients that youngevity is overlooking and their ninetieth central because they're assuming that you're gonna convert that beta glut beta the Baker care team and it's like, well what happens if you're not converting it?
Speaker 1: So just so people know, and that's why I used it.
Speaker 3: Alaskan cod liver oil instead are just other EPA because a lot of other fish oils don't necessarily have a high amount of retinal, so you're getting your EFAs and you're getting the retinal and a little bit of deep.
Speaker 1: You definitely put a whole lot of thought into this, and that's why I like having you on, so you can explain it yourself in the better way than I could, but just so people will understand what we were just talking about. That's from clicking this right here on my website, Simple frightllc dot com goes right to as you're well and that what I highlighted, B B five is your discount code. All right, but now, yep, you ready? And is there anything else you would like to discuss? My friend? I know we've been having you. We've had been on for about two hours now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, think of anything right now.
Speaker 1: Alrighty well, I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We will have some good news and we're gonna move forward with maybe opening some stuff back up here. Oh good, I'm I've been doing all kinds of crazy research. I mean, I have my my mind's going and you have. Later this year, we're gonna have a lot of stuff to start releasing.
Speaker 1: And awesome, well hopefully that we'll have a we'll have a set time. We can dance between Wednesdays and Fridays to see that too. It's fine with me. A sal Plasm video was a phenomenal Karen said.
Speaker 3: It explains a lot, and it explains a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh, is there a good replacement for foot potter? Tim Matt would ask, do you want to ask that? Real quick? Foot powder? I guess that for itch? Is it for like fungus, which foot powers?
Speaker 3: You're talking like baking powder for the theater?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I P six is super beneficial, but it's pretty expensive ly now, so I only do one scooped and that every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why. Well what I was told for Meager, since we had this direct line now is it was going to be a pretty significant price reduction because they try to we really try horror to provide people the best price for these quality supplements. I mean, we could be charging two or three times this much for someone.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, especially when you go through this this great length to get at everything's uh, non gmo and whole food and all that. That's that's insane.
Speaker 3: But we want everyone on IP six, so we're trying to get it to the lowest and because right now there's only like one or two other companies doing it, and we have to go through one of them. So they basically kind of have a monopoly, which we're gonna bust open. Good good because everyone indre.
Speaker 1: So toll to tate is what they said for the foot potter? What is it for?
Speaker 2: Though? Is it for? Up right? Now? I have?
Speaker 3: That's a lot sounds familiar. Is that like a type of a synthetic over the counter anti fungal agent used to treat fungal skin injections like athletes foot?
Speaker 1: Okay, tough act and enacted. Just spray it kidding? It doesn't work though, so.
Speaker 3: Under other names like connect then okay, see I know, then.
Speaker 1: Just p on your foot. I heard that works.
Speaker 3: You need to do is you have to address the root calls, which is usually a fungus overgrowth. And if your fungus is if the fungus is growing on the skin, it's internal.
Speaker 1: It's internal.
Speaker 3: That's miscontent that's coming out. Yeah, So if you keep killing off with keep coming back because you haven't killed off, what's internal.
Speaker 1: So if you have like a tonao that's greening or growing thicker rather than longer, that's all funkal right, that's all fungal jesus. So that means there's something inside your body that's happy. Yep, maybe it's all that black mold that I'm sucking up.
Speaker 3: So that would be more of a situation where you would probably have to contact us the clinic. I'm trying to think of Azure as a I don't know if we have a really good fungus formula on Azure yet. We have some things, maybe like the garlic immune, but usually with fungus. I really like there's a number of different ones. The name is really powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, nothing use on plants to get rid of like aphids or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, party article is really powerful cat's claw. We do have a formula I think it's called fung x and meldex, and we have.
Speaker 1: I have your parasite sprain that you.
Speaker 3: Eb f bile light is really good. You had the pairaway right paraway, Yeah, yep, that's the one that bioll light makes for parasites. And then they make one that's for bacteria and fungus. Well they call it VBS, bacteria, fungus virus whatever. Yeah, it is phenomenal for bacteria and fungus. VBF defense by bi all light, and we sell that or you could. I don't know if you can buy directly from bio Light. I think they might only sell to practitioners.
Speaker 1: What a great salesman tactic, right, it's it's it. It prevents leprechaun and unicorn bites virus. Guarantee you you won't get bitten by it with unicorn or a lever gun.
Speaker 3: The Bookieyman formula. There we go. We need to get that, oh man. So it's tricky with the fungus because there's a lot of things you have to do to get rid of the fungus, and sometimes it's better to actually test the person to find out what type of fungus because different funguses relax different. Like you can have slime molds. Oh, you can have meldew's, you can have fungus, you can have.
Speaker 1: I think they come in with the tapwater, the freaking orange stuff. I don't that's in your water already. Yeah, is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Mhm? You said, Well, so like a slime mold would be like if you ever go to like a you know, like all you can eat restaurant and you see like the vegetables and the fruiture becoming slimy that's slime mold that comes yeah, developing. Sometimes in the meldews, you'll see it grow, like in the mulch.
Speaker 1: If you see any sitting water, or like if you have like one of those trays where you dry your dishes by the sink, at least with our tap water, you gotta clean it all the time because you'll get the orange slim mode right there, right there.
Speaker 3: Some people classify some types of microzymas as molds, but I think that's based on their transitional phase. So the different types of molds react differently to the different herbals. So sometimes it's better to get yourself tested to find out what's in the body before we know which one's gonna work best. So we don't always know which one's gonna work. Oh, the other one was graviola. Oh our top five things or usually like party arcle, graviola, name cat's claw. I thought there was one more I mentioned, and now I'm forgetting. I got the graviola in there, and I forgot the other one. But those are usually your top uh fungus killers, warm wood kind of works. It's usually better for the parasites.
Speaker 1: But and tim if if all out fails you can go d and they'll just take out the bone. Saw. Oh cured. You don't have a foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you just treat, keep treating the foot, it's never going to go away because you have to get rid of what's coming out. You're probably overloaded in the body, which means you probably have too much iron and they're living off the iron.
Speaker 1: Get a bunch of these, just get every one of them if they have, and then when doctor Gooden tells you you need to get this, them's like, oh got it here, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I went talking about this with doctor Gooden for a long time about how I guarantee you because of the whole idea of law of potentization where there's really not anything left of it there that it has to be energetic, and that would mean that they both of your methods are doing the same thing energetic wise. Right, it's either you take the thing or you set the pathway itself with the touch and tada. It's crazy, crazy, amazing, wonderful, inspiring, and yet it's sad that nobody will not only well, not only will they not even understand that sometimes, but they will always default whenever there's they're a little anxious they're going to default back to the devil that they know, which is pretty pretty devilish.
Speaker 3: That's that's so true. It's I think it's really sad to see how many people I have come in contact with from if you want to call them, frontline doctors who just the big names out there on social media right now, and how many of them I have had conversations with, and now they're back to their same nonsense of selling a bunch of synthetic nonsense that's never going to work.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why you will.
Speaker 3: How many people I have coming in to see us now that tell me I did X, Y and Z's protocol and I haven't gotten any better. And I'm like, yeah, because everything you did probably just completely disorded your copper, your retinos, through your irons, through the roof, your weaponized nanotech. It didn't do anything for it. All these people telling you, oh, you can get rid of weaponize pathoge and nanotechnology with these supplements.
Speaker 1: I had nothing against the guy on a personal level, but I just couldn't. I couldn't be propagating the same stuff from doctor artists anyonere after especially after he you know, you guys met talked, and he's still taking the synthetic route with all his fraction in nutrition supplements and the flavor of the week. You gotta get, you know, methylene blue. You got to get freaking this food trade hydrogen peroxides. Like did he ever talk about nutrition ever once?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not really, not real nutrition.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's sad that people are out there selling all these products that are very questionable, right, and they're always and the thing is that other person that has that big industry. I'm not going to mention the name, you know who I am. There's another guy has all these products out there and keep products or nutrients in all the products is super charged sixty. It's like, well that carbon fuel for weaponized pathogens that make synthetic biology in your body. You're just feeding them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're basically you're basically using almost like a graphine type of thing, right, That's what it is, right, And.
Speaker 3: They say it's natural, But uh, I've tested a lot of his products and they.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Mercola or Zelenko?
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about Global Who you know he's with Otters?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, gotcha? Yeah, so it's yeah group No, okay, I didn't know he did his own thing. Oh yeah, I know you're talking about Elie.
Speaker 3: Eli group has a whole global healing Oh he doesn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't even look into that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I met I met them.
Speaker 1: They were they were nice enough, like I said.
Speaker 3: But I think he's making a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Or just now, why why didn't they consult with you? Why didn't they have you in this? But doctor Monzo on there because you would conflict with all this ship that they have skin in the game with, because they're making money off of all these things that don't work.
Speaker 3: He's selling another like bioactive copper or something, and it's like he's just claiming it's plant based copper. It's not. You can't find that form of copper anywhere in nature. It's just like, I don't know where you're getting this from, but that is not bioavailable copper.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if it's not the break copper, it's the wrong copper. And if that's the wrong copper, it's bad for you. People say copper is poisons. Yeah, metallic. If you don't don't eat pennies, think you're gonna feel better, that's not gonna work.
Speaker 3: It's metabolic toxicity, which people don't understand, which is the same thing as well. If you do a drinking contest and you drink too much water and you die from water, Yeah, you can kill yourself drinking too much water. But don't come out and tell me water is toxic. That sounds stupid. It's like, yeah, you can take anything too much and kill yourself. It's like, duh, that's not a bog toxicity. It's not because the substance was toxic. It's because you took too much or the wrong type and your body can't keep up. But you know, I don't know. People don't know how to think through this stuff today, and it's just so disorganized because you have all these talking heads. No one understands nature apathy and the true nature of how nature cures and the principles. So when you hear these people you don't know and they're selling you the synthetic stuff, and then they give you all the testimonies and people, oh, I feel great on this stuff, or yeah, you feel great because it's forcing your symptoms. But eventually, in a year or two you crash and then you wonder why, and it's like, well, you listen to the hype, that's.
Speaker 1: Why yeah, and then you're all crowded up with a bunch of other problems and a bunch of other gunk. They got to now find the right person to get rid of that, otherwise you're down a really dangerous path and to fix that you're done.
Speaker 3: On doctor Glidden's site, but I think one of his foundational videos like intro videos to everything, and he talks a lot about he has a number of quotes about medical research and how basically most of it's just bys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, the problem is a lot of these people are reading medical research and they think they're going to actually tell you the truth in medical research, and so in a lot of the papers they will say, well, the dude, the answer for the nanotechnology is a sorbic acid or eedt A And they're like, oh, see they published what the cure was, Like, no, they didn't, you idiot. They write nonsense in there.
Speaker 1: See the rocket seller funded nih freaking study told you how to fix the thing that they're trying to kill.
Speaker 3: You with, hoping that you would actually latch onto it.
Speaker 1: Right, because it'll just exacerbate the problem and accelerate what they're doing.
Speaker 3: It's a catalyst sucking on Satan's tity. It's like, well, well you're getting from Satan melk any good, that's the thing they have to say. It's like, no, that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: This is one of the like I couldn't understand when doctor Artis was embracing this this Jonathan Otto. I think it's just some rich kid with with you know, that can help get them where they want to go or whatever. But the whole thing with the drink in your own pea that came from an NIH study, I'm like, this is this is this is a ritual that they do in Satanic ritual abuse. Ritual abuse, yes, right, so if they if they tricky to do that. There's they're sitting here laughing at you and you're thinking that you're getting stem cells. It's like, there's better ways to live life.
Speaker 3: All you're getting is a homeopathic. You're getting the frequencies of what's in your body. And that's the only reason why it seems beneficial to anyone, Right, that makes sense. It's like, well, why drink your own urine when you can actually get a real homeopathic and you don't have.
Speaker 1: To drink your urine and tell people all over the world that you do but.
Speaker 3: The idea that it's uh sterile and there's nothing bad in it. It's like, no, it's not. There's actually medical tests to test impurities in your.
Speaker 1: Urine, right right, yeah, yeah, the whole idea that it's sterile.
Speaker 3: And then then it's an elimination organ.
Speaker 1: Right, So if your body is getting rid of what they call quote unquote stem cells, if they're literally actually there, then there's something wrong with them. Otherwise they wouldn't still be in your body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why if I don't understand the anatomy of the kidneys. It's like the kidneys literally reabsorb everything your body needs and then it eliminates the waste. So this what they're getting is they're getting a homeopathic remedy I think, and they're getting a frequency based remedy of what's in the body and that's why they feel better doing it. And it's like, well, there's so many better ways.
Speaker 1: To do that, right, tastier ways too, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe if I was in the desert and I was like I had to drink something, right, but what christ sake, you don't filter that. Now there's tons of people like me and doctor Glitten you can go to and you can get a remedy that would be the same thing.
Speaker 1: So here I just come up with something. So I have a question about graphene versus charcoal versus wood burning or whatever. Does all that have this the the what do you call it? The potentiality of being a problem because of the tech that's around, because you would they always show you making the filter with like you you're camping, you have the coal from your fire already, that the charcoal, you break that up into pieces and you filter the water that you're getting from the stream. Is that I mean? And that's in that situation you got a way the pros and the cons. But if you're making something like that tech graphinge or is that just graph fight? Is that not even anything?
Speaker 3: Is like what is Yeah, that would be different. I think the activated is different.
Speaker 1: Than the graph Okay, yeah, so ifing wood then it's not really it's not really the same thing as like a bucket ball obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes you wonder what they're doing with the transport in these shots too, right if it's if it's not dina beads, what are they wrapping with lipid nanto particle? Well, obviously probably something that's round that has a space where you could fill it up with, right, so it'd probably be like a bucket ball, and that would also be magnetic, so if you get the right frequency through it, you can split it open and release the payload whenever you want it to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's actually a magnetic graphine oxide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how they could show the things though it's tumbling when they're moving around and weaving around and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget there's like graphine oxide. There's a magnetic graphine oxide, and then they're all what was the other one?
Speaker 1: It wouldn't take because they're super light, they're super tiny, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget what it was. In my own research, I was researching it and I found there was like four or five types of graphine oxide that they make synthetic nanto graphine oxide. And it's like, oh, so you have different types. Well, isn't that what spyons are? You've heard spyons. Let's see, let me get it. Spy Ons super paramagnetic iron iron oxide nanoparticles they call them. Spy ons are tiny magnetic nanoparticles with a wide range of applications in medicine and beyond. And they look like a little round ball. The key characteristic is they become magnetized when a magnetic field is applied, but they lose their magnetism when the field is removed. This makes them useful for targeted drug delivery, magnetic resource imaging, and other biomedical applications.
Speaker 1: When is there not a magnetic field somewhere, your body gives off one. This microphone gives off one. This phone gives off of anything that's electronic gives off a field. Your body does. So if it's inside you, it's always gonna have a field around it.
Speaker 2: What the.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can? You can mix IP six with the with the youngevity cocktail. I don't se why not?
Speaker 1: All right, well, doctor Manzo, thank you so much for your time. I greatly appreciate it. I hope everybody learns something today from doctor Gluden and doctor Monso, and I hope to do this again soon. You'll be here Wednesday. You want to come in, that's fine. If you want to call, you know, contact me throughout the week or whatever. If you want to do it every other week, you just let me know.
Speaker 3: All right, sounds good?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you sir?
Speaker 4: All right, thanks everyone, Bye, and let's go back to Da da So if you're not doing it yet, we got two just too to get to nine hundred on this YouTube.
Speaker 1: Whoever you are Rumble YouTube, subscribe goddamn it, and you on Rumble because I was kicked off YouTube for so long. We have a close to five thousand people over there, and it sound like I don't exactly choose my words carefully, so that's probably why I'm not one hundred thousand subscribers. That's why I was picked up youtubeer so long too. But you know, whatever I wasn't care to be popular is here to be right, and I like being right better than popular. I like to be uh affording things better than being poor though as well. So go visit the website so that my daughter has this shit she needs cool, all right, and thank you everybody power in the word part of the people. Thank you, Karen, thank you, Christine Tactacus. All right, well it's good anyway, looks like everybody there. Thank you, all right, So subscribe everywhere you can that says Ballbusters. That'd be great, and we will see you. I was about I was supposed to start one one o'clock. I need a break. I need to get up a stand up. It's up for my rights. And I'll probably go back on in a little bit, but not nine at one o'clock because it's one forty four.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be back maybe in an hour. I just need to I need a break, all right, So if you're waiting for the one that was supposed to happen this morning and I woke up and I was like, with this because I had worked out the day before in my back and my shoulder. This shoulder is so screwed up, it's not good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I just said, uh no no, because I couldn't sleep all night. By the time I fell asleep at four thirty, I got woken up, woken up at four forty five, five point thirty six, and finally got two three hours of sleep. And then then I was like, yeah, no, no, yeah, m So I'm gonna try to hopefully get the other one in today. If I don't know, I will probably. I got my daughter's gymnastics tonight, and I have some internet one internet ordered to do, so make that more than one Internet order to do. Thanks simper s E M P E R f R. Why why am I doing that? Why am I saying that when I can just go like this, my bam, you read it. It's going fast. The screen code one stop shop for ten percent off. And that's the same place you go to get to the other people's sites. It's my email address. Don't know why you need that? Well, exclusive content ad free, Patreon dot com, Boom, disguise the limits. There's yeature will eb five or five percent off? What else we got Boom? Where's that? Okay, there's the that's a lot of That's a lot to take in. So to go to my website and click doctor Glinton's picture, become a member. My old phone number. When I got my other phone, I couldn't get back on my old Google Voice account, and then the Philly Christos Apocalypse phone is Gibson good dot com Forward slash Ballbusters and actually we kind of need like a five hundred dollars boost to get software so I could do some were editing I have. I have the unpaid version. I got to get the paid version of Da Vinci and a couple other different things, and then I should be able to start making better U uploaded videos. Not the not the last dreams, Hi Mike, Hi Karen, Good stuff boom. All right, now we're leaving. What the hell does happened get her these banners? Well, I mean that's good because we talked about that for a long time