Speaker 1: There you would say, you know what that means?
Speaker 2: I'm better than you and you know it.
Speaker 1: You fucking bash discern this.
Speaker 2: Or you know what?
Speaker 1: Oh what is up? Everybody?
Speaker 3: Welcome here to the Sports Jedi Network, here on a Wednesday night for your ae W Dynamite review. Here again on the Sports Jedi Network. I am your host PGS Chris TV, and tonight we changed the vibe a little bit. Uh. We actually had a good show tonight on aew AW Dynamite, A good show following a pay per view.
Speaker 1: Not everything was perfect.
Speaker 3: There are few things that I still question, but overall, not a bad show. The Dynamite bros, myself and my co hosts are gonna go over tonight with you guys here on a Wednesday night. But before we get into that, you guys know, like always, these Sports Jedi Network is sponsored by Dude Wipes. Dude Wipes and these Sports Jedi Network always wiping out the competition. Use your promo code text dude to say, text dude save twenty excuse me the five nine four six three, and we'll send you a nice promo code for twenty percent off your order this summer, as well as Blackout Coffee you can use your promo code Rumble Sports Jedi Rumble Slash twenty to save twenty percent off your order, as well as my promo code g Fuel Energy. Use promo code PGH Chris to save yourself twenty percent off. And I'm going to put out the right blackout coffee because I know I butchered that. It is Sports Jedi twenty. Save yourself twenty percent off and use your that code this summer. Guys, I'm with my other half of the Dynamite bro Hass knucklebrew Hass. I mean, I'm just in shocked. What a what a decent show tonight for aw how are you tonight and be ready to get into this.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well, Chris. This was one of the better Dynamites of the year.
Speaker 4: I know the bar has been in hell lately, but Tony con actually followed up a pay per view with a decent show. We had things that happened. It wasn't just good wrestling.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was quietly pleased. Let's get after this review. This should be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holy, I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: I mean the way they started it was was very you know, I enjoyed it. Let's start off. Let's kick it off right here. They were live tonight in Where were they at tonight, hass California, Right sane, San Diego, California. That's what I thought. I just wanted to double check there. They were live in San Diego tonight. They started off the show with a little, I don't want to say backstage vignette. It was I think it was taped after the Forbidden Door and they aired it for tonight, but it was basically, you know John Moxley and Will Osprey segment back there. You know, Osprey just got done winning the finals. Kenny Omega comes back, they start talking, and then MJF and Will Ospray meet face to face back there. And the key thing I want to start off with, Hass is MJF says, sees you at Wembley BROV right then and there. I didn't even have to get into the rest of the show. I didn't even have to really see anything that played out between MJF and Kenny. My first thought, Hoss, and I'm gonna say it right now, I'm gonna start off with the hot topic triple threat, Osprey versus Kenny versus MJF.
Speaker 1: I want it. I want that triple threat match at Wembley. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I wanted it, but after seeing that opening promo and I and I'm gonna get into why in a second, but hass, what did you think of that opening promo? And do I sound crazy for wanning a triple threat match for the main event of Wembley Stadium between these three? I think that will sell tickets.
Speaker 2: It it would sell tickets to the tickes. It would. It wouldn't sell me a ticket because I'm sicking Kenny Omega, but that's just me. But this, this.
Speaker 4: Vignette was It was good television. I will say that it dragged a little bit. It was like a minute and a half maybe too long, but that's just a nitpick. That's just a nick It was fine and started to show off with it was a it was a great way to see half a big door follows into this episode.
Speaker 2: So I don't have that much of.
Speaker 4: A problem with it. I was fine, It's fine. But if you're not crazy, a triple threat.
Speaker 3: Kenny Omega is boring and ship then we see that later on in the night, which we will.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it, but yes, I want to see that triple threat.
Speaker 3: I think that will be a killer match, And hass I'm gonna say something at the end of the show that you've been saying, but I'm gonna agree with you, and I think you might know what it is.
Speaker 1: But you'll see why later on.
Speaker 3: But let's start off with the first match of the night, which at MJF. So I was not surprised, but I was surprised with Survival of Fittest being on the card, I kind of figured that with main event, So they started off the show with the a W World title Mark Briscoe versus MJF.
Speaker 1: Hawssler.
Speaker 3: Already five minutes and then Mark Briscoe is gushing blood. I did not see Mark Briscoe bleed that much at the Forbidden Door. This guy was literally busted open in the first five minutes. Now, they didn't advertise this match as a no disqualification or street fight or anything like that, and it damn near was. Now I'm not gonna complain about it too much. I still liked the match. I think the I think MJFF brings the best out of Mark Briscoe. Because Mark Briscoe is that ultimate babyface. People love to get behind him, especially the you know, since.
Speaker 1: The tragedy with his brother.
Speaker 3: So I do think that this put Mark Briscoe always puts Mark Briscow in a good spot. However, I mean, we got a bunch of tables, we got chairs in the ring. The referee again this z aw. They don't do anything. It's like they make up their own freaking rules. Where's the bell, where's the something? And eventually it tells MJF has to tell the referee to get the chair and ship out of the ring. I like MJF flipping over the table, that's a very huge move. Didn't let Mark Prescoe put him to the table. Mark Presco got a lot of offense on the outside that he did, a lot of outside spots, a lot of outside dies, flips, YadA, YadA. Before going back into the ring where MJF ultimately wins. Before we get into what happens after the match, Hasts, what did you think of the match between MJFF and brisco This has kind of been brewing up for the last couple of weeks. He earned his match by winning that steel cage. What did you think about this match?
Speaker 1: To open up Dynamite, this match was great?
Speaker 4: Like it it was very cinematic if you will. I know they're using the other company, but very good. Mark Briscoe got great offense. MJF looked very calculated and he looked very strong in this match. I know they made Briscoe use all this furniture if you will, a lot of weapons.
Speaker 2: It is all just made MJF just look great.
Speaker 4: And I will say this a w fans for the younger fans, even for me.
Speaker 2: This is this must be.
Speaker 4: What Rick Flair looked like in the seventies. This is what MJF is. MJF is modern day Rick Flair. This man is great. It makes every match look just He does how to tell his story in the ring. He makes everybody look great. He looks stronger out of it. And Mark Briscoe he went over by not going over in the AW logic. Yeah, I was torn because two of these both these guys are some of my favorites in AW. But this match was very good. I'm glad they started to start the night off with it. And MJF is just guy's great but best wrestling in the world just right now, number one wrestling in the world.
Speaker 2: This is undisputed right now.
Speaker 3: I mean he again, I hope people are really done saying that he's just a mic act. I think that conversation died years ago, because he's always been great in the in the ring. He like I said, he makes people better in the ring, you know when he has I'm not saying Andrades bad at all, but let me rephrase that he makes people better in the ring in my opinion, because he brings that character out of whoever he's in the ring with. Like Andrades, you're going to feed Andrade's been this big bad heel. And when they have their match, and we're gonna talk about it here soon, but when they have if went slash, when they have their match, you're gonna see a different side of Andrade that you're gonna get behind him.
Speaker 1: As a babyface. YadA YadA.
Speaker 3: They might be in Arena Mexico. You're gonna like he's very good at that. He's the best in the business at doing that. Right now, take advantage of this guy while he's still there. That's all I gotta say. But very good match between Briscoe and MJF. Again, little nippicks like the furniture and the blood right away. But I'm not gonna let that take away from a very good I would say story that these guys have been trying to tell in a good match. Uh that played out here tonight to open Dynamite. After the match, Kenny Omega comes out cuts a promo on MJFF. So Kenny Omega says, hass he wants the match tonight. He wants a match tonight. I knew it wasn't gonna happen, but a part of my sickle Brandon was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh shit, we're gonna get.
Speaker 3: MJF wrestling twice. I shouldn't known. Should have known that wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: He says, no, you know I'm beating you twice.
Speaker 3: YadA yah, But he says I I He turns around and walks back, and he comes back and says, actually he challenges into a match next week on Dynamite in the main event, which is Beach their Beach Batch Show in Clearwater, and he says iff MGF says, if he wins, it's the same thing like his elite buddy Hangman, where he can no longer challenge for the ae W World title as long as he is the champion, and Kenny Omega has to make his decision later on tonight in the show before we get into Hass's thoughts. Happy Fourth of July. Brian, Yes, myself, Haws and keV. Weekly Wrestling is still on. I want I know keV will probably be on Deuce a program here and then tomorrow Friday. He will definitely let you guys know that, but we will all be available for Saturday afternoon. We will be here. So join us on the fourth of July if you can even for a little bit, just stop buying and say hi, and then keV will be having a stream with Luke mendez Ak formerly known as Ridge Holland later on on the day. So we got a stack Fourth of July weekend. The grind does not stop. Thank you so much, Brian. Happy fourth July weekend to you as well. From the Dynamite Bros. To w C Brian Haws, what did you think about this stipulation? It's it's Hangman or m Jeff reliving the Hangman situation on his elite Buddy. I loved it because it gives it more flavor rather than Kenny just saying I want my redemption.
Speaker 1: I ain't want my redemption. We're not even getting them match at Redemption right now.
Speaker 4: You know I've said this before a suspect of Hangman. I believe Hangman is gonna come back next week at Beach Break. Will he interfere in this match? Possibly? Will it be a DQ Maybe? I don't know, but I don't think it's gonna be a clean finish. I honestly, I don't think. I don't think the title's gonna change hands next week. It's gonna be something crazy. It's gonna happen. It's gonna lead us to redemption. It's I don't see. I don't see m JF losing next week. But we'll talk about that when it comes. But there is no way I just see m JF losing his title on Dynamite twice.
Speaker 2: In one year. I just can't see it. I can't see it.
Speaker 3: I mean not just using his yeah, not just losing his title twice on Dynamite, but he cannot lose three times on Dynamite like that, uh you know, the first time being the Brodie King and then Darby obviously.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: I My thing is this, like, does so does Hangman come out next week and try to like just like help Kenny and then that backfires or does hang this Kingman try to turn on k Like that would have made sense, Like what do you think Hangman would do to make the fault, you know, the weird finish, because I think he would just come out and like try to stop the ref from like pinning Kenny and then that kind of store how somehow backfires. The ref isn't looking MJF hits Kenny with the diamond ring one two three.
Speaker 4: The foreshadowing is there because later in the show they're backstage and the bucks are talking with Kenny, and Kenny says, I love you guys and all this, but I need to do it alone, you know, I gotta do it by myself, old Trump. So and they kept saying the elite, the elite, and they kept saying that. So that just tells me the specter of Hangman will come back next week in clear Water.
Speaker 2: But what will he do?
Speaker 4: And another thing too, we saw it Forbidden Door, will Ospray pulled out their buckshot movement before it's Hidden Blade. It's a whole lot of read crumbs from Hangman coming back. So it's Tony Kahan has a chance to do something very great here. It could be very surprising or it could be very bad. Let's just seeing where it goes. But I'm willingly been on Calshi or poly Market right now that Adam Page is coming back next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I agree, and I'm curious of what, you know, how they would tie it in and play it off after you know does because I agree, I think this could be a I think this is going to be how they lead to Redemption, like maybe a false mention they have a third match this year at Redemption because it doesn't make sense to like for MJF to get involved with Hangman. Hangman cannot challenge for that title again, and by the way, even if he could, nobody wants to see it.
Speaker 1: We're moving on to will.
Speaker 3: Osprey at this point, and they made that clear tonight that we have a possibility of seeing that match that the MJF is make sure wants to make sure he's champion going into Wembley. So there's still that possibility there. So I agree, I can't see him losing that title for those two reasons.
Speaker 4: Hey, Chris, one more thing, now, these wrestling companies like to do copycat stuff.
Speaker 2: Of course, now.
Speaker 4: Now Hangman he made we both think he's coming back next week and if he if he interferes next week, well they pulled up Sammy's ak and have Hangman be special against referee maybe at redemption, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, uh maybe.
Speaker 2: Mm yeah.
Speaker 3: The companies and I think, you know what, and if that's the way MJF is gonna it makes sense because if MJF is gonna lose his title at redemption, they're gonna play the angle where it's like, well, if if Hangman can't have or the the siccos are gonna play it as a storyline being well, if Hengman can't uh win the world title again or challenge for the world title again, we're got a key needs to make sure that they need to keep it inside the elite. So he's gonna help Kenny Omego win, which makes sense, I guess, but it's like it's gonna well, I don't know. I to me, I like special guests, like special guest referees when all three people have some sort of animosity like look at like again, I don't like talking about the other companies, but I'm gonna mention this because they did it very well.
Speaker 1: Seth Rollins being the special guest referee against McIntyre and Punk.
Speaker 3: All three of them hated each other, and it made sense for Seth being the special guest referee because he was basically next in line for the winner, right, so he didn't give a shit who won. With this, It just logically does that make sense?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would want to see it, but they're probably gonna do it if that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree, man.
Speaker 3: So we'll see with that, We'll see what Hangman comes back next week. We're gonna talk later on about this exact subject, so we'll move on here. By the way, the first forty five minutes was good. They had another backstage segment right after this with Bilaspray and MJF, so there the first forty five minutes were very focused on Osprey, MJF, and Kenny.
Speaker 1: Which is great. Hoss, that's this.
Speaker 3: What this show needs to be focused on your main event players. I just wanted to point that out. I thought the first forty five minutes were very, very good. But we heard from Andrede. He comes out and look says he wants a title shot against m JF.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna I talked about that a.
Speaker 3: Little bit briefly, I think it's gonna happen in Arena Mexico at Grand Slam.
Speaker 1: I think in August.
Speaker 3: But the problem is it's after Wembley, so I don't know if he's even gonna be the champion. It could be Asprey, but they they're probably still gonna have the match at Arena Mexico, which is why I brought that up earlier.
Speaker 1: So we'll see what that goes for there.
Speaker 3: But uh, basically a don Kyla's family, they bring on Driday in the ring, they drag him there, they beat him up, and they.
Speaker 1: They get ready for Kevin Knight.
Speaker 3: Uh hass what did you think about Andreida getting a beat up by the don Kallis family? I thought it was all right. I mean he turned on them at double or nothing makes sense. They're following up on that. Now we gotta you know, now we gotta see, you know, if he's gonna be in the hunt for the title shot, which I don't see why he will be anytime soon. So that that that that kind of raises an eye. What what do you think is going on with andra to hear?
Speaker 1: Moving forward?
Speaker 2: Uh, this is this is event. We're gonna get it. From a w when it comes to story with this, it wasn't bad.
Speaker 4: It wasn't It wasn't executed great either, But how much else can you get with Andrade can't give you great promos week to week. This is about the best you can get out of him.
Speaker 2: It was fair.
Speaker 4: He keeps trying to force the how you know catch phrase, and when it doesn't make any fucking sense, you just go, I got one.
Speaker 2: Question for you, how you know? How you know what?
Speaker 4: There was no, it didn't, it didn't, It didn't follow anything, so how you know what? But whatever? But yes, the brain rod must happen. But it was okay. They played him a lot. They played up Brian Cage very strong here to beat up Andrade. I like that, yes, so, But Andrade and Taqustra are like in this holy pattern, like, we got to put matches together for you because we know your promos are not gonna be great, but we have to align you with people that make sense. So I think Tony Kahan is waiting to wait to see who can I align and Dry with that makes sense. So I thought maybe the herb Siding King was gonna come out of, you know, as mercenaries or something.
Speaker 2: But where are they? That's a good question. Where are they? That's a collision. I guess we'll see tomorrow they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: On collision collisions. They're not on collision Tomore. The whole collision cards already out.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well, I guess they're.
Speaker 1: Running a bunch of random matches. I know, we're real quick.
Speaker 3: We'll real quick because there's too many matches to do collision preview this week.
Speaker 1: We're usually do when.
Speaker 3: There's three matches announced on a Saturday, but they're doing it all tomorrow, so they want to push it all. They're doing like Kyle Fletcher versus I forget who, but he's fighting next weekends to catch Now they're doing like the Rascals versus the Death Riders, Bang Bang Gang and Copeland versus or the Bang Bang Bang versus Copeland and.
Speaker 1: Somebody whatever whatever. I don't know, but yes, they're not on collision.
Speaker 3: You guys can check our collision tomorrow. I probably won't if I'm watching wrestling tomorrow. I'm watching DNA uh And I probably even won't be watching That'll probably be bowling at the alley watching the World Cup. So anyway, we'll see what happens with that. But let's talk about the second match of the night. Hasstat You're gonna be surprised that I'm gonna say some of this stuff. We had the tant title match, Leo Rush versus Kevin Knight. It's fine, you know what, I I gotta.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on to the side, brother, come to the flash heart side, Come on you want to.
Speaker 3: I actually enjoyed Leo Rush's character work in this match.
Speaker 2: He he knows he.
Speaker 3: It was very I was looking at it like what the fuck, but like not in a way like this is cringey, Like I think Kevin and I did a good job of selling it because he was like standing on top of the ropes and was like telling the ref like get that fucking bag out of here. He was scared to touch the bag. I like Leo Rush's character work. I think he's doing the this match. I think he had the best character work throughout the show. That's not like an NJF or something like.
Speaker 1: I was wrong about Leo Rush.
Speaker 3: Okay, long story short, there, I fucking got the words out of my mine mouth.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to say it.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to say it, but I was wrong about Leo Rush. Anyway, very good match.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: At least they kind of did like a little sequence of what they did in Forbidden Door, where like they're running the ropes like I mentioned, YadA yah, but uh, Kevin Knight wins, and then some other shenanigans happened out to that, which we'll get into.
Speaker 1: But OUs your guy, I fuck with him. I think he's doing I think he's doing good character work.
Speaker 3: He again, Kevin Knight did a great job of selling it with the backpack, the lights coming off, he did look kind of creepy.
Speaker 1: Give me your thoughts about this match, because I enjoyed it. I'll admit it. I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 4: It's it's so refreshing to see character work at AWD because it's so it's very few and far between. We get all these great wrestling, all these great graps, and no one is actually putting.
Speaker 2: Any word to their character. Did we see this.
Speaker 4: Gobblin, bleeding mouth motherfucker come out here and yelling it's fine and he knows and we're like, man, what the fuck is going on? This is wrestling like and I love it, and Kevin Knight he can learn the thinking too from Leo rush right now, Like he gotta go completely bonkers with this ship. But it worked, It completely worked. His match was great. Both of these guys athletic as hell. They were all over the place. It worked, and I can't I'm putting it over.
Speaker 2: This matchh is great.
Speaker 1: It's great shot to Leo rush Man again.
Speaker 3: He's uh, he's been on the show, he's been on the page, he's on the pay per view, he's been.
Speaker 1: On the shows. Even if he is on Collision.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with that, as long as he's having matches against not jobbers, as long as he's winning, as long and as long as he does have a match like this or two on Dynamite. Yeah, I like Leo rush I'm enjoying the character work.
Speaker 1: Again. I still laugh at his time. I know. I I didn't hate it at double or nothing. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I was just curious on why is he in this match? But I like how they followed up. He got a title shot against Kevin Knight, so cool. I just thought it was funny as shit because I realized, like, dude, like his small ass really fit inside of that bag.
Speaker 1: And once the once he was done. They put him back in the freaking bag.
Speaker 2: And just put him back on the ring.
Speaker 3: Like it was so funny. Like, shout out to Leo Rush. He's he's killing it man, he is. I gotta give him his props. Like I said, I've always liked the guy, just he hasn't he hasn't done ship, but he's he's doing ship now.
Speaker 1: So shout out to Leo Rush.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we see more of him going forward. But something that came out right after after this match, hass So, first off, Don Kallas, he's on the microphone. Darby Allen comes out and Don Kallas gets the microphone and he says.
Speaker 1: Last week got the pay per view, just three days ago.
Speaker 2: He drunk, crazy drump He's gotten Trump.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck he said, because.
Speaker 2: He's old, Chris, He's old.
Speaker 1: He literally in my head, I was like, that was like a couple. He goes just last we get the pay per view three days ago. I was like, what anyway? Talking about how him and Darby whatever?
Speaker 3: How he did the spot on Darby Allen and Kevin Knight on top of the cage, Don Kalas is calling Darby out down Allen a criminal yeah, he should be in jail.
Speaker 1: You look like a criminal. YadA ya. Why is don Kalas saying that? Darby Allen says he.
Speaker 3: Wants a title shot, a TNT title shot against Kevin Knight. He wants to end this Darby to ask Kevin Knight, how are you going to finish this? So Hawstin looks like the story or the feud between Darby and Kevin Knight's coming close to an end. They had a match before Darby won the A You title. I believe, Oh no, that was the MGFF.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: They had to match for before that. They had a match during Darby's last reign, and now they just uh, they're gonna have probably possibly a third match. I don't know if it's gonna be next week or if it's probably not, might be somewhere down the road.
Speaker 1: But what you think of this segment?
Speaker 3: What do you think of Darby on again challenging Kevin Knight for and this time for the tn T title.
Speaker 4: Well, this is where aw didn't go hard enough. If I'm don Kallaus, I would have pressed charges. I would have got Darby Allen arrested right up here on Dynamite. I would have had about three or four officers coming there and escorted him out of the building. And next week at beach break they someone would have to bail out Darby Allen and Don Capps be like, no, we're gonna press more charges. See this this, you gotta play this stuff up. See that they missed. They missed out on that one. But I do like it. It's gonna it's gonna prolong this story just a little bit more. I'm cool with that because Darby Allen he is he is a kremin. He's a dangerous man. Kevin.
Speaker 3: I think the funny ship was when Kevin Knight like accepted his challenge. He was like, fine, come out here, we'll do your your tumbling bullshit or whatever whatever, like you're stunt bullshit, Like, let's get it over with good stuff.
Speaker 1: Man. I enjoyed it. We'll see.
Speaker 3: But yes, I mean what them play an angle with Darby gets arrested.
Speaker 2: Yes again, I'm all a good tell.
Speaker 1: I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: Darby Allen behind bars.
Speaker 4: If Don Kallas talking ship about it, oh come on, yes, come on, I need that he.
Speaker 1: Brings someone bails him out whatever, and then he go, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mark Brisko to conglomeration. Come and bail him out with backpacks of cash.
Speaker 3: Send Orange Cassidy in there, do a swap o do Darby's time. He's as he should be arrested just for the fucking wrestling he does.
Speaker 2: Make Oras Cassidy the public defender.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, shout out Pockets for I'm gonna clown you forever. I genuinely do not like you as a performer, but I hear you're a pretty nice guy, so I'm not gonna rip on you too hard.
Speaker 1: I want to give a shout out to I.
Speaker 3: I know I had this comment on here for a while, but I'm gonna give a shout out to my guy Tie from the ten Cout podcast. You guys can go check that out him. J Starr, they do the ten Cout pod. Me and keV met the met.
Speaker 1: These guys in person at Slammiversary last year. Very cool dudes.
Speaker 3: They're doing. They're doing their thing over there. He says, how do we feel about MJF is adding the stipulation that if Kenny challenges for the title next week, that he can't challenge for the a W title again. Do you do I feel like, uh, MJF Ospray would be better Wembley match or Ospray Omega. I have a feeling Kenny and MJF might end a DQ next week. I can't see Omega losing and never challenging for the ae W World title again. That's a very good question. We talked a little bit about that, but hass I.
Speaker 1: I I.
Speaker 3: Agree when he says I can't see Omega never challenging for the AW world title again. So we we did talk about that, right well, I think we agree it's going to end this qualification.
Speaker 1: But I want to answer this question and you know, taking.
Speaker 3: The Triple Threat aside, because I want the Triple Threat match. He asked, what match do we think is going to be what we think is better MJF and Ospray, Kenny and Ospray. My answer is Kenny or excuse me, Ospray and MJF. And I will tell you why. The first time they had their match at all in in the second Wembley Stadium. In their first match, they tore the house down. It was a very good story of MJF playing this American gimmick and them being in England and Ospring bringing the hometown guy for the international title. Well, it was when MJF rebranded the American title was about it was about will Ospray gaining back that title to re name it the international title.
Speaker 1: YadA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't just about America, you know, the British American theme war it was. It was good because MJF played it out very well and I think the story them building the story that they are now. I think it could it could be a better story down the line, because I don't think Keny Omega is that great, you know on the mic telling stories. I think it'd make for better television going into All In. And also I think people I know why people. I understand why people want to see the Omega and Osprey because the history all that stuff. Because to me, I feel like MJF and Ospray would be the better match at Wembley, and they've.
Speaker 1: Proved it already. Why by having it already, what do you think would be the better match?
Speaker 4: I've warped up to it because I think the story would be better. I would rather have Ospray and Omega. And that's the reason I say this is because I want a heel whell Ospray.
Speaker 3: You that's what we're gonna talk about to end the show tonight because I agree.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm tired of this.
Speaker 1: Twin of the Seeds right at the end of the match. I'm so happy you brought that up.
Speaker 4: Yes, like we at the beginning of the episode, we got a John Marxley gave him a death Rider patch.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna give him this patch.
Speaker 4: We need the death Riders to go full heel again, stop playing with people's emotions. So I would be willing to stomach Kenny Omega. You know how much I pay Kenny Omega here, but if you give me heel, will ospray he goes in there and destroys Kenny Omega, crushes his spirit, take their belt off of him, and said fuck the Queen and Wimbley and make and seeing people home crying, sir, that would be great television on pay per view. Great And I love m j I'm an m JF fan. If you give that, I would about take my money, take my money, do it right?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? So what about in hmmm?
Speaker 3: What if instead hang Hangman could be the guy still to cause that? But what if at Redemption when like let's say, Kenny fucking wins the title?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to happen. Ospray comes out, they hug, he raises his hand. At the end of the show in front of the hometown man, he just gives him a hitten blade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hitting blade, kick him in a dicket to him with a hitting blade.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Moxley.
Speaker 3: Gotta stop shaking heads and start breaking them again, or shaking hands and start breaking them again. I agree, dude, like again ty me and me and hass we talk about every week one one day, one match their faces, one match their heels, one segment their face is one day their faces, one day their heels.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous with this.
Speaker 4: Death, Chris, I'm telling you, if you give me a heel, give me heel with ospray. He puts that plastic bag over Kiddy Omega and when I would be a happy man.
Speaker 2: I'm telling I love it.
Speaker 1: I would love it.
Speaker 3: After what I saw to end the show, which we will talk about, I want to see a heel wi ospray.
Speaker 1: So happy you brought that up.
Speaker 3: Put a pause on that because we are going to talk exactly about that, because I'm going to tell you why why I thought I started to agree with you when you said that last week. Let's talk about one thing. Did you see the Champa in Jericho parking lot?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Yes? Good, it was a good bit of business. I liked it. Good bit of business.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: I I it wasn't bad. You know, they're having their match at broad Beach. You just don't want to have a random match on there and have them come out on Wednesday. I liked how they try to build some animosity up going into beach.
Speaker 1: Bro. So I can't complain either, Chris.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this.
Speaker 4: I was worried for Renee's health when they when that garbage can came flying at Champa.
Speaker 2: I was worried before Renee she looked.
Speaker 1: She looked smoking the name like Renees.
Speaker 3: Let me, Renee looks hot every single week. But tonight Renee Piquette. I mean she is fine. It's I'm gonna start stealing. I'm gonna start stealing Leo Russia ship in sting. She's fine. He's fine? Is fuck anyway? Match number three, let's talk about the speaking of will Ospray Moxley death Riders.
Speaker 1: Hass they took on the swirl.
Speaker 2: See this math was actually this, Mathew was actually good.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 1: But it was way too long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was way too long, but it was just this is what this was why they called John Mosley the ace of this company.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna ask.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonn to say, this is why they called this team the Swirl.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, we know why.
Speaker 2: We don't go there.
Speaker 4: We ain't gon go ahead to night. But no, John Moxley puts these people on television. I will command him for that because he can. He puts He puts Shane Taylor Productions on TV multiple weeks, The Swirl on Dynamite. John Moxley is putting people on dynamite, so I may I may not like him doing he only face turns throughout the episode, but he's putting people on television. I can command him for being the age to the company by doing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Him speaking of putting people television on Collision, he will be having a Death Writers versus Unbound Code.
Speaker 2: See now, this is what we're doing to that, much like sending.
Speaker 1: Him by the way Mayer World versus Julia Hart on Collision. She is now on Collision.
Speaker 2: See that.
Speaker 4: I see now you want now you want me to start talking bad about the show, see because because I wait till we get Survival of Fitness.
Speaker 2: Chris.
Speaker 4: I'm I got a rant for Tony Kahn on this one. I got a rant for him. But yeah, I could do it out Unbound cod they can go back to Japan.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 1: I'm good with them.
Speaker 3: But shout out to John Moxley, shout out to Osprey and the Swagers.
Speaker 1: I didn't give a shit about this match. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: One thing that was intriguing though, it was Christian Cage adam coping backstage with the.
Speaker 1: Lovely and Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Talking about YadA yad they retain against the Dogs and uh, Christian Cage ashes cope. He's like, so, what's your thing with Jay White? Well, he helped me YadA ya. Christian Cage still has a problem with Jay White from before when Jay White got hurt haws. I'm smelling, uh, we're gonna hear from Jay White and we're gonna I'm gonna tell we're gonna talk about that. But I smell a Christian Cage and Jay White match coming soon, question Mark, maybe his first match back before his big match with Finley.
Speaker 4: I think Tony Collr's gonna forget about it because I'm taking this right now. Christian Cage, I got a problem with you that you have. You did not resolve your differences with Nick Wayne.
Speaker 2: And we need more. Yeah, we need more.
Speaker 4: We need more mothers on television. Yeah, he likes talking about people's mothers. We need more Mama Wayne on Dynamite. Go back to Nick Wayne and finish that business. Then you deal with Jay White later. I'm tired of this. Bring back the mothers.
Speaker 1: On television, Bring back the hot moms on TV.
Speaker 2: That's right, Hot milks on Dynamite.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude. She was my favorite part of Dynamite for a long time. And Dynamite was very bad. I mean it's not great now. But yeah, we'll see about that. Let's talk about Jay White. He comes out, we hear from him.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 3: The crowd was very excited. Everybody put their guns up. He said one too. The whole building put their guns up. I loved it. Talked about his history with Finley. Now, I want to give a shout out to Marie Shadows from the Square Circle podcast, our good friend who we did the Forbidden Door preview with. We were talking via the DMS because she was clowning me about saying, uh, drama, you know Drilla instead of Drilla.
Speaker 1: Whatever. So she was saying, hey you but I was like, dude, whatever. But I asked her.
Speaker 3: I asked her about the Jay White and what did she think about Jay White coming back? And she was like, there's a lot of history between Finley and Jay White. She kind of told me all the breakdown and she was like, I trust them to tell a good story I was like, do you think they'll tell a good story on AW?
Speaker 1: She says she trusted them. Jay White did that.
Speaker 3: He explained they used to train together, they started up in the business together, and the rivalry, the rivalry. Now, this is just to my knowledge. I know Marie told me a little more, but I'm not going to pull that up and read it for you guys now. But to my knowledge, it's just like when Jay White was leaving to go to AW were just leaving Japan whatever, David Finley became the new leader of the Bullet Club. So that's kind of where I think that really goes to. But hass, what do you think of Jay White coming back speaking to the crowd talking about David Finley?
Speaker 1: Like you said last week. He's much needed on this show. And I think that this promo showed that.
Speaker 4: This promo was great. I mean, it was very very good. It showed you that he came back with a vengeance. He came back with a lot of juice and the thing about he put over the Bank Bank Gang. So this is gonna be another faction there. There's gonna be a major role on Dynamite. They're not just gonna be Collision Cowboys. We're gonna see this team on Dynamite from this and a fourth So I like that, and Jay White, hopefully Tony Kahn is not gonna be up here just playing around with him. Go ahead to him, go ahead and let him beat David Finley in a nice blood feud that can last for a month or two. They can go all the way to win if they want to. I'm good with that. But after he's done with the Dogs, he needs to be a championship contention. I'm talking about immediately. And so I'm gonna give Tony conn a chance with this. This is a new player. We can stop having rematches from time to time if you go ahead and whush, Jay White like you should.
Speaker 2: So I like the good piece of it.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I want to see j White, you know, definitely in that world titles scene again. I like his match with the MJF at full gear. I believe it was twenty twenty four, twenty five or twenty three or twenty four, one of the two.
Speaker 1: But I think, yeah, I think they can milk.
Speaker 3: Out the David Finley's story and maybe we're gonna get a.
Speaker 1: Bang Bang Gang and.
Speaker 3: War Dogs match out of it, maybe when David because uh, Jay White did mention Gabe Kidd, so maybe if Gabe Kid comes back it, could you know, the Guns or Juice Robinson, Ace Austin. I mean they have a faction, right, and I'm sure that the Dogs could find two more another person, right because they got j White, A. S. Auston, Juice Robinson, and both Guns, so they have a five man faction. I'm sure they could find two other people if they wanted to do something like that.
Speaker 2: Chris, you know Tony Kain Lols's party matches.
Speaker 4: We're gonna see a lot of these for the next month and a half, maybe two months, just you what. We're gonna put a pin on this for now. We're gonna be sick of this by about a month for now.
Speaker 3: That's why I went because I don't want to get sick of seeing them. We don't get we just got them back, all right, Well there, we just got them back. They're just now going to start being major players back on the shows them. I'm talking about the guns, Juice Robinson, Jay White, no disrespect.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck is Ace Austin in this group?
Speaker 4: As Austin actually was getting a slight push for like a for almost two months.
Speaker 2: Totally likes him, he really likes Man's.
Speaker 1: And why is he in this group?
Speaker 2: Because he would get lost in the shuffle if he wasn't with them.
Speaker 3: He's already he's so lost in the shuffle with this group. I can't even take him serious. When this group was just Jay White and Juice Robinson, well they were just two man. Then they added the guns, and then they told their backstory.
Speaker 1: They recruited them.
Speaker 3: Ya da yah. Ace Austin was just there because Jay White was hurt. Time to get his ass the funk out and keep this between the four Bang Bang Gang.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going crazy because it's not that big deal, but I'm just I'm he looked very out of place in this set. Maybe that's just because I'm a big Bang Bang Gang fan, Billy Clipping Gold fan, whatever you want to call him. Now, I think I love all four of those guys. I think Juice Robinson's phenomenal, So I don't think people give him enough credit because we don't see him that much.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I doesn't fit.
Speaker 2: I get I get what you go on, Chrisy. Think about it.
Speaker 4: Tony Kahan only sees you if you only have bills, are in a faction these days, agree you gotta have gold or in a faction. So if he's not attached to the Bank Bank Gang, he's gonna get lost in Tony Khan's mind. And I would rather not that happened.
Speaker 2: I woud rather than not.
Speaker 3: Happen fair because he's He's already a Ring of Honor guy.
Speaker 1: So if we if this is our.
Speaker 3: Way of seeing him on Dynamyer Collision, fine, I'm cool with it. There's another TNA guy coming to a w that's just gonna get lost in the fucking pack still anyway, like the Rascals are just having six man tags on Collision every week, they're not doing shit.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the Desmond Xavier.
Speaker 3: He had a match against uh, Kevin ny on collision last week? What the hell is Zach Wentz and Myyron Reed doing?
Speaker 2: Don't worry, don't worry. Zach Witz is gonna finish that uh that trip that triple plate.
Speaker 4: Because you know, Kevin Knight beat Marion Reed's, he'd beat Disney Xavier.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be zacharly Witz next week. Probably.
Speaker 3: I hope it's on Dynamite because I look, I have a picture with Zach Wentz.
Speaker 1: And I'm not just saying this because he's I met him.
Speaker 3: He's I I I'm a big fan. I know Kevin is as well. He's been a big fan since the Nash Carter days in n XT. I think zach Wentz is dope. I think he's He's very dope, and I I want to see him, so I hope it happens. But again, these guys aren't doing anything and it sucks.
Speaker 2: Any relation to Carson Wims.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: But I don't think he would like it because he's a he's from Cincinnati, Okay, so he's all Bengals, and yeah, we don't we don't like that. We don't like that for it, We don't like him for that part.
Speaker 1: I don't mean you.
Speaker 3: You know, somebody somebody asked me one time there was like I saw this on TikTok too, but I didn't even know that other people. I said this, but it's kind of different. Somebody asked me. It was like, uh, it was she was a Bengal song. She's like, can you say something nice about Cincinnati. I was like, at least you guys are on Baltimore.
Speaker 2: That's fair. That's fair. They got they got good chili there. I hear.
Speaker 3: The only thing I like about fucking Baltimore, Marylands and crabs and that ocean seafood and that everything secrets.
Speaker 1: Shout out the secrets in Ocean City. I love that place.
Speaker 2: You damn right, man, Fuck Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Fuck that place, Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 3: I hate that place. Hate that place. Oh well, I can't wait to talk football this year. Man, it's coming to dude, it is coming soon. Let's talk about what I did not want to come soon.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to come at all.
Speaker 3: This uh TBS title Survivor of the Fittest Hawss. I'm gonna let you start off with this. You have something you want to say about this. I don't like a kiro shit Sheeta winning this. I think her and stat was stupid to be in the final two. Persephone being eliminated by stat broke my heart.
Speaker 1: I hated it. The Florizers, man, what did you think of this?
Speaker 4: Tony Kahan, come, comes to my officer. We gotta learn how to build stars. Aw, why are we putting belts on women who are already established? A three time ae W Women's champion is not a TBS championship, I mean champion.
Speaker 2: Make that make sense, Tony?
Speaker 4: It just it just shows you don't know how to book women, and it's lazy. Second of all, Chris Statlander was the last one next to her for what another former a W Women's champion and she's a former TBS champion.
Speaker 2: We are in the business of building stars.
Speaker 4: You just came off of a great match with Maya World and a Mercedes and Forbidden Door.
Speaker 2: She wasn't on a she wasn't on Dynamite tonight.
Speaker 4: A bad move. Okay, back to this match here, you're gonna tell me pre Semphany had all the eliminations so she didn't win. I'm tired of this.
Speaker 2: We if you could tell great stories.
Speaker 4: I could buy that, but you can't tell me she went over by not going over Queen aby Nada, who got the roll up loss to persephone. This woman was your comeback story and you and you squashed it. Ah again, I'm tired of it, Like I want women's wrestling to be back being great and we're not creating stars. Hikarushita in the nine to twenty spot is gonna make people turn the TV off, and I ain't talking kenjl Lamar.
Speaker 1: TV up THN TV up listen. A couple of things.
Speaker 3: One, we waited a month for this fucking championship to be defended or be showcased anywhere on aw TV. Willom Nightingale gets hurt whatever, she vacates that she's already.
Speaker 1: Training to comeback. We didn't see on this this title for month.
Speaker 3: You did not host if they wanted to have this, because because the reason why these two ladies were in the final is because of the story they're telling with stat Lander and a Kirashida breaking up their tag team. They did not need to have this fucking Survival of the Fittest match to do this. Once this match was announced, I had a bad feeling this was going to be the final two. You could have if instead of not seeing this title for a month and have it sitting there being useless and not being defended on TBS, why didn't you just have some way, somehow the stipulation have to have like a semi little battle or whatever, something between a Kirashida and Chris Islander, a match to declare the TBS title instead of having a tournament, like Hall said, with people you could have made. You could have had Sequeen Amandada win that title. You could have maybe had Harley Cameron but become a two time TBS champion and death damn sure could have had Persephone. But like Hal said, no, you're gonna put it on a three time a W Women's World champion, the first a W Women's World champion, and you're gonna put it back on a women who has again former TBS title, won that title at the peak of that title's existence by beating it off the undefeated Jay Cargill, the inaugural Jade Cargill. What the fuck does she need to be in a in a TBS title match for what is a crocheta gonna do with this title? Not a damn thing she's boring. This is a bad move. You should have had Persephone win this championship and.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 4: He's gonna he's gonna try to spin off her because you know she call she helped Colls Chris the match Persephone, So we're gonna get Persephone versus Chris stat Lander. Okay, is Percite gonna be Chris stat Lander in this feud? No, so you're gonna just diminish all your young stars for one again.
Speaker 2: It's just bad. It's it's it's a bad choice.
Speaker 4: I want to know who's who's who's doing creative in there? Who is in Tony Ka's ear when it comes to women because he can't book them by himself. Who is helping him because they like Oh man, she doesn't stand that are gonna feed families in twenty twenty six. No, it's bad this of of of Dynamite having a great show.
Speaker 2: This was the black eye of the show. This was this was bad. It's bad.
Speaker 3: No, I agree man that I didn't like this at all. I thought I didn't think of the matches, the sequences or or anything were that great either.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like the match is just the result and.
Speaker 3: The match was okay, but it's like, again, you did not have to have a cure.
Speaker 1: The most of this was a.
Speaker 3: Revolved around a Kirosha fucking stat lander. Yes, you made for Seth, you look good, but what did that would that didn't really do her anything? She didn't really you know, it's not like it's any It's not like it's a Mercedes or that's not a good example.
Speaker 1: She barely takes jobs to anybody.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's like uh Athena, like this fucking Queen Amada, no disrespect. You're beating a Harley Cameron. Uh what was her name, Mika the fake EO Sky m hm. She was out of there like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she had being in the first place. She was.
Speaker 3: No, she was there because Tony wanted to please his partners because of the forbidden door.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Make all the u stardom in New Japan seem I love guys look fucking weak or look stupid.
Speaker 1: So he said, sure, I'll give you this match.
Speaker 3: I'll let you compete for one of my titles, but you're gonna be the first person.
Speaker 1: Eliminated or one of the first people eliminated.
Speaker 3: So yes, I agree with Hassman ridiculous decision. Did not like it the match. Some of the equinces were fined, but as a whole not not really my favorite. But let's talk about this here to wrap it up here tonight, here on a Wednesday night. Again, thank you guys for joining the Dynamite Bros. Me and Hass every Wednesday for your aw Dynamite reviews. Make sure you guys go check out or Forbidden Door review that we did Monday. Make sure you guys go check out all of our Dynamite content. We will be here live next Wednesday as well, Hoss. We're getting ready for the road to Redemption before it is finally all in season, so we are getting ready for that as well as all for other stuff. But I'm just letting you guys know the aw portion of what's to come.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about decisions, Hoss. Kenny Omega went out to the ring, made its decision.
Speaker 3: Now before he goes out there, he's back, the cameras are back there, will Ospray stops.
Speaker 1: When will Ospray stops and talks to Kenny and.
Speaker 3: He walks out, hass Right then and there, I said, damn it.
Speaker 1: I agree with Hass. I need o Osprey.
Speaker 3: Heel right now, That exact moment is when I said I needed will Osprey to go. Heal, I liked it. The company comes out there whatever. Kenny says yes, emphasizing that this could be the last time. He doesn't know if this could be the last time. When he makes his decision, MJF comes from the back pause, he hits him.
Speaker 1: That's why I said it the.
Speaker 3: Other way around, and they had a brawl. Then the show MJF is HAIs a title up. The graphic is up on the screen. Next week the main event Kenny Omega MJF. Kenny loses. He cannot challenge for that title ever again. Hass, what'd you think of the decision? I mean, I knew it was gonna happen, of course, but I guess it made you want to tune in to see what was gonna happen, So I can give them credit for that. But he didn't really need to do all that, But I'll give them credit for thinking thinking how to keep you know, my interest, because I was interested.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested to hear him talk, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Interested to hear and see what's gonna happen after this. So good job on that for that good job on a w and Kenny for that part.
Speaker 4: This was a good way to wrap up the episode because, like I said, I did not care for the resultss if I would have finished. But Kenny Omega coming out there giving them passion promo saying yeah, I accept. So it's fine, It's fine, and it's gonna give it gives a lot of gravitas for Dynamite next week. We got a lot of Hanvy hitters in clear Water next week. This is gonna this is a pay per view. Next week is basically a pay per view. It's gonna be good. I'm gonna be yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: I'm actually very excited to come on here and review this ship next week.
Speaker 1: For for for the show. It looks dude, it looks good. I again, I believe that they can make this a good show.
Speaker 4: So and I do to go back with what ty people saying earlier today in the match, I went with his comment MJF with these stipulations something like you can't challenge for the belt again. It's the whole deal with the devil type thing they played that they kept calling the devil today they keep playing it up and MJF he's just the guy is so good with his character work. He says, I'm gonna really make give people deals with the devil. You want to fight me, sure, but you can't fight no more about beat your hands.
Speaker 2: So I like it. I enjoyed a lot.
Speaker 1: This was good. This was good again.
Speaker 3: One thing I didn't really like about the show, which was the the TBS title batch.
Speaker 1: I love the Leo stuff.
Speaker 3: This was a good show. This was a good show. Yes, so one more Collision match because I did. I told you my world death right, I told you some other ones. Athena versus Rena whoever?
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: There, who I'm a serious?
Speaker 1: Who are you talking about Rena? Oh oh never never never heard Arena?
Speaker 2: Not looking her up?
Speaker 3: She I think she's from I don't know where she's from, Japan or whatever. Uh oh, okay, it's the Bang Bang Gang in Adam Copeland versus Shane Taylor Promotions.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, Androdda versus Brian Cage should be a good match. And then yeah, so uh shout out to Collision. Might watch it, BAHAs aw Donna might rap. Let's wrap it up here. Final statements here before we say Goodnight.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna ask the question, did they follow up from Forbidden Door. I'm gonna say for the most part, three things caught my eye. Obviously the MJF, will Ospray and Kenny Omega. I mean, they really feuded with each other for the first hour. You know, it's you're you're getting a sense of where Osprey's head is going into Wembley. You know, you're getting MJF telling Osprey Wembley. You know that means they're starting to plant the seeds. That means hopefully from here to them and the pitt Necks, pay per.
Speaker 1: View should be good TV. So I really liked what they did there.
Speaker 3: They focused on that again, Kevin Knight and Leo Rush not just was a good match, but it made sense considering, you know, Leo Rush's entrance at the Forbidden Door and him and Kevin Knight kind of having that battle, and then Darby challenging Kevin Knight. Was good because again that that that followed Forbidden Door, with the spot that followed Double or Nothing last pay per view last month. Again, Rene's beautiful. I don't know how what that really has to do with the show. But she she was my highlight of the night tonight. I think she's phenomenal. We got the end, we got to hear from J White talking about David Finley, why he came back, why in that match you had? Even Adam Copeland explained why J White helped him in that segment with Christian Cage.
Speaker 1: Haws.
Speaker 3: Besides the TBS title, I would say, for the most part, yeah, for once in their fucking life.
Speaker 1: And this wasn't even the best pay per view of the year.
Speaker 4: Tony con If you, I know you're back in Gorilla right now, you're getting the DVDs, the Blu rays or whatever you whatever, what have you use, get your markers out and put k t SE on that. Keep that same energy. I want you to rewatch this episode. It'd be like, Hey, this is good episode of television, and keep that same energy because I want to see this at Beach Break next week. So because I don't want to come up here and talk shit about shows. I enjoyed this company and I enjoyed this episode. Keep that sameery so we can keep having fun talking these reviews, so we don't have to talk shit.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: This was fun. I mean we didn't.
Speaker 3: You know, again, it's a difference to talk shit and it's a difference to criticize. This had a little more criticism talking shit because again, they can't do go home some shows to save their life. And I will continue to call them that, on them out on that until it changes, when this, until this weekly episode show changes, I'm going to keep calling out the flows, which makes me just a little bit of a different sicco myself and Hass because we are sickos. You know, we were, We stayed up, We stay up late watching this shit. Okay, Hass went to the biggest show.
Speaker 1: Of the year last year in Texas.
Speaker 3: We're covering these shows at you know, giving up our time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are sick ohs. But at least we're logical ciccos.
Speaker 3: So this was a step I don't want to say step in the right direction because I'm not gonna let them get my hopes up.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Exaggerate and say Aw's back, Dyna, Mike's back. Very good, very good start to a Wembley season. I always feel like the Owen is the start to Wembley. Once the Owen's complete, that's the start. Very good start to Wembley season and you just you have your main event seen locked and loaded for Wembley, which is good, and your next pay per view. I'm hoping that that is the real setter to Wembley and the weekly let me let me rephrase that. I hope that's the real, you know, home run that they need to get the weekly episode of TV shows build up for Wembley, if that makes sense, not the actual vent itself, with the weekly episode of TV shows leading up. That's what the whole redemption's for, and they're doing a decent job building for it, so aus well, we'll see.
Speaker 1: But again they keep doing this. I have a lot of expectations for next week though. That's yeah, team, that's the.
Speaker 2: Thing now right, Chris. I'll tell you sick ohs think about this.
Speaker 4: I I chose to watch Dynamite over being a good patriot in Wahing. The US national team get a two oz victory over Bosney and Herst. Convenient, and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't regret ten people.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because people.
Speaker 4: Gonna talk about the uh, They're gonna talk about the ratings and be like, oh, we couldn't outdraw the World Cup.
Speaker 2: Well guess what the show was? Still could regardless, So I will say that. So do with that what you will.
Speaker 1: I agree, man.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Tony Kahan shouts a w for a good Dynamite again. A lot of expectations. They're gonna the venue is gonna look so dope, Aulse. I looked at I googled it, I street viewed it. It's going to look sick. So the cards stacked. We I'm excited. I don't know about you, men, but I'm ready ready for next week.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, We're gonna have a We're gonna have another Boom and Dynamite show next week.
Speaker 1: There we go, ladies and gentlemen. That has been it for tonight.
Speaker 3: Here Wednesday night, July first, for your aw dynamite review with the Dynamite Bros, myself, PGH, Chris and Hass. Thank you guys for tuning in. Don't forget to like, subscribe, share, turn on your boast notifications, leave a comment, leave a super chat. Thank you guys so much. We will see you guys in the next few days with the next the programs we have scheduled up for this fourth of July weekend. You know, we got a lot of cool things going up again. We will be live for Beach Batch next week, immediately following Dynamite. Till then, this has been PGS, Chris Hass Knucklebrew from the Sports Network, and we'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Good night,