Speaker 1: SGKR Injury Attorney's proudly sponsors the Friday Night Drive. I met round you. We are ready to take on the insurance company for you and get you to the end zone. Visit US G A N A S SI N dot com, Gannison dot com.
Speaker 2: This is State Representative Steve Reich. Since twenty sixteen. It's been my privilege to represent the sixty third district in the Illinois House. I'd like to continue representing you, and I'm asking for your vote on November fifth. Thank you pay for.
Speaker 3: By citizens to elect Stephen Reich.
Speaker 4: Hello everybody, and welcome to the Friday Night Drive Western Suburbs podcast. I'm Josh Welge here with Joe Bennett's. It's Tuesday afternoon as we tape this. Joe, how you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm JK. Well, I'm finally, you know, coming down from all the hectic games that happened this weekend in Round two. So you know, I'm a little bit calmed down after what happened.
Speaker 4: Definitely a hectic weekend. I mean I knew that I was talking to Steve Suicide, like I knew that after Round one all the blowouts set up so many good second round games. That there's a good chance that we were going to get a lot of excitement, and it really didn't disappoint. I mean Saturday afternoon in particular, it seemed like every game, or a lot of games at least, were down to the wire. So a lot of fun sets up another good weekend with quarterfinals that we'll get into. But want to first review some of the games from last weekend, If you don't mind, I think I'll start with the game that I was at on Saturday, Montini hosting Byron. It was a rematch of last year's three A semifinal. You know, I think a lot of people think that there's a chance that it could be, you know, maybe the game that decides a three A championship, although there's some other really good teams out there, and it really didn't. It did not disappoint at all. It was a game that was, you know, scoreless at halftime, you know, and then it came down to the wire. Montini twice took took a lead in the second half. They led fourteen to seven with they scored a touchdown with just under two minutes left, and then Byron just you know, they did a two minute drill the way Byron. Only Byron can do it. Twelve plays, a lot of runs, a couple passes mixed in, but just methodical yet hurry up the type offense, and they score with ten ten seconds left to get down one. They go for two and Montini is able to I mean I was, I videoed it. I was in an end zone and and Byron's running back got hit just shy the goal line. Then he tried to like stretch out, and I mean, my god, that that that ball. That kid's arms are just a touch longer. Maybe that football was inflated, you know, just a little bit more that that ball breaks the plane. But it didn't. But Montini comes away with with a thrilling fourteen to thirteen win. Just a lot of excitement on their side. And you know, it's funny. A few few things that I earned that I learned after the game. You know, I talked to Montini's linebacker Jackson Lane. I'm like, how did you know what play and who they're going to go with? Because I mean Byron with that wing tea, you know, they run it so well and you don't always know who's going to get the ball where they're going, and and he said, you know, during the time out the Buyron coaches, we're talking to one particular running back just a little bit more and and he's like, you know, I'm still reading my keys, but I was kind of thinking that he was the one that was going to get the ball. And sure enough, it was that Byron running back that got the ball. Brandon Ole and Jackson Lane was able to stop and just short and a great play U there. And then you know, talking to the Mantini coach, Mike becausey afterward, you know, we me and another report asked him, you know, how long did you you know, you know, kind of we're just talking about the anticipation and the preparation for this game, and and he said, you know, I did something that I've never done in a very I mean, Mike cous has been coaching a long time, and he said, I did something that that I really hate to do. And he's like, I looked ahead. He's like, we started to prepare for Byron the week before, and he said, it really paying me to do it. He's like, but I think it really paid off because their defense played a tremendous gaming iron is a team that had scored five hundred and eleven points coming in and they were shut out going out the fourth quarter. Great performance by the Montini defense, but just a great game overall, great sportsmanship on both sides. I mean, the guys afterwards, you know, talking on both sides, and just a lot of respect between those two programs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, And you know you kind of mentioned it. It was a matchup of the state semifinal game last year, and you know you mentioned it lived up to the hype and obviously, you know that game could have gone a completely different way based off of that two point conversion. So the awareness that the linebackers had to you know, stop the running pack. As short as a kid, I saw so many videos of that of you know, the stop and just the ball being like water two inches away from breaking the plane. You know, the awareness for them to get that stop at such a crucial moment. I mean, a huge win for Montini, and you know, it's a great way to you know, get the last laugh after what happened last year. To them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, they they you know, they they've been looking for it. They were looking forward to that game all year long, and you know, obviously they get the win. But I mean immediately to their credit. Afterwards, they're like, you know, it's one win, it's a very big win. He's like, but we we have three more games that we want to play this year, and they're very intent on getting back and winning another state title. And you know it's benefit years from Antini. But you know, we'll see that's obviously a big hurdle for them clearing a big win for them. Another game, another game that came down to the wire, A very different kind of game. I want to talk to that that Batavia comfort behind win over Lincoln Way West. I mean that that was a game that Steve Sussie last week he picked Lincoln Way West and I remember on the podcast I do with him, I kind of called him out. I'm like, wow, you really like Lincoln Way West. And then they were up twenty one and nothing, and I remember saying another port. I'm like, you know, maybe Susie was onto something. But man, what a great, you know, come from behind win from Batavia, you know, directed by sophomore quarterback Michael Vander that I I don't believe was on the varsity until week seven, but making some big plays. I think there's a big play by Isaiah Brown as well. I mean, you know, what do you think about that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually talked to Dennis Puron kind of about it. I've been talking to him about it because in the their first playoff game against Collinsville, you know, Michael Vander got included on the offense alongside Bodie Anderson, and you know, I was like, is this gonna be a you know, something that we see throughout the entire playoffs? So it's like, hey, it's whatever, you know helps us win. And it turns out in that game, Michael Vander ended up being, you know, one of the main reasons why they won, if not the only reason that they won. But you know, he's just kind of or I also talked to him about, you know, when did he start working with the senior team, When did or with the varsity team, When did he start getting in that stuff? And apparently this has been you know, in practice since six or seven weeks ago. Like, you know, the big thing for them is they wanted to make sure that they had a quality backup behind Body Anderson just in case something happened. And in week nine against glen Bard North, you know, he kind of got his opportunity to you know, show what he can do in a live game against or against glen Bard North. And apparently what they saw they really liked because they kept them on the squad. And you know, it's just kind of worked in their favor and it's become, you know, a right timing thing where you know, Michael Vanders performing at his best body Anderson provides another aspect to the quarterback game. You mentioned Isaiah Brown, that fake punt that he did for the seventy one yard touchdown. I mean, things were just working in their favor. And after, you know, being down twenty one to nothing heading into that second quarter, they realized they needed to make a change, so they leaned to the sophomore quarterback who went on to throw for two hundred and sixty yards in three touchdowns of the game, including the game winner to Brett Bergran, who was the surprise last year for Batavia. And you know, it's just another uh, it's just another time, you know, over these past three years where Batavia has thrown somebody into a position on offense and it's worked in their favor.
Speaker 4: So it was interesting too. I mean, Steve Susie was there and and apparently so so Batavia they wear the name plates on the back of their their uniforms and uh and and and uh and Michael Vander wears number five, but Patavia also has a defensive player number five.
Speaker 3: Mal number number eight is the number he shares. Yeah, he shares the number with Malachite Smith because I remember he made his first appearance in a game against South Elgin in week two in the blowout, and you know, I was kind of on the sideline. I still didn't really know, you know, all the Batavia or Batavia players that well, so you know, everybody was looking. He's like, wait, who the heck is that? And I saw, like I said, is that Malachi Smith? It was not Malachi Smith, a.
Speaker 4: Very big defensive mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks completely different.
Speaker 4: But so he's got the number eight, but there's no name plate right at least not to this point. It will be after he leads him to come from mine to win last.
Speaker 3: Week, so we'll see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, really exciting win for Batavia, Another really exciting win for a Decaine Conference team. Geneva beating Burlington Central again. Special teams was a big part of that game. You know, that was a game that I mean, you and I were probably filing. I was following on Twitter, and you know, back and forth, back and forth game. I think it was twenty twenty one or something. Burlington was winning. But then talent Taylor was a huge ninety six yard kickoff return for a touchdown. And then if I'm not mistaken, I think they they went for an on site kick, they recovered it, they were able to score, and then they kind of went from there and of course another huge game for Tony Jahano, their quarterback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. I mean, Tonyahino you know, kind of showed how good he can be on the long ball more than anything. I believe all three of his touchdown passes to three different receivers to Taylor for the good Webner and bet at Conky. I mean all three of them were for over forty yards if I remember correctly, they went a long way. But yeah, no, I mean it was just, you know, it seemed like that, you know, them Taylor and then the on site kick recovery just kind of swung the pendulum or the pendulum in their favor because after that, you know, they got the lead with Michael Romroro, who had a fantastic game and I think he had one hundred and fifty rushing yards and two touchdowns. He got into the end zone, gave him the lead, and that was something that they didn't they never gave up. So but I think the big thing is, you know, it showed just how good Geneva's special teams has been this year more than anything. I mean, you know, earlier in the year, we talked about Bena Conky having two return touchdowns earlier in the year obviously because they didn't want to kick it to talent Taylor. And then you know, one of the few times that they have kicked it to talent Taylor, he scored two kickoff return touchdowns as well, not ONLLY last week, but against St. Charles East as well. They've had multiple recoveries of kickoffs, you know, either on side or when teams messed up on you know, just the regular kickoffs, and you know, it's really worked in their favor for them. So, you know, it's just another aspect of their game where they where they've excelled this season, and it's part it's one of the main reasons why they're at the point that they're at right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, really good win for them. Obviously, a great year for Browns in central and really you know, gave Gieva a good, good, good push at least for you know, two to two and a half quarters. So congratulations to them on a great year game that ye were right on Friday or Saudi afternoon as well. Saint Charles North, you know, another great year for them. But man, they just ran into a bus.
Speaker 3: It seems like, Yeah, it seemed like a game where you know, everybody was, you know, really excited to see. Everybody was expecting it to be, you know, a high scoring game. You said, for sure points were going to be scoring that game, and that was definitely the case for Mount Carbell.
Speaker 4: One side, right, Yeah, yeah, it wasn't that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that much of the case for Saint Charles Norm. I mean after the first drive of the game, you know, Saint Charles North got a great stop in their own or in their own territory on fourth down, and then they went down the field sixty yards, scored a touchdown, got the two point conversion, went up eight nothing and I was just like, man, this is gonna be a back and forth game. I can't wait for this.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: Mount Carmel just rushed all over them. I think They finished way over three hundred and forty rushing yards in the game. Daniel Taylor, their tight end turned running back, at one hundred and twenty five rushing yards on eight carries. He looked absolutely unstoppable on every asset. Jack Elliott finally uses lakes again. He had six sixty rushing yards and two touchdowns. But I think the big thing about Mount Carmel is that they showed that they can't they can use more than just the flashy plays. I mean, they their first scoring drive took thirteen plays and six minutes off the clock, and you know, it showed that they can they can grind it out, they can grind out on offence and you know, waste time of the clock, especially in those like later stages of the game. So I think it showed the versatility of Mount Carmel this season, even though you know, they may not look as strong as they have in the past, there's still the same Mount Carmel that we've seen, you know, over the past couple of years. And you know, once again, Saint Charles North had a great year, but Mount Carmel was just pretty much unstoppable. Besides that first drive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it sounds like big points all year long on Mount Carmel and continue to do so. So yeah, good win for them. You know, a couple of themes from last week and I saw is you know some of the in the Western suburbs, some of the Catholic League teams with good wins. Montini I mentioned, you know, Nazareth kind of rolled over Woodstock North, Saint Francis is able to get a good win over prayer Ridge and also the West Suburban Silver I mean they go they go three and oh last weekend with with Downers Grow North getting a close win over Fenwick, York getting a really impressive winover are previously unbeat team a sweg last night and a Lion's Township just rolled over Downers Go South. You know, I'll start with that Downers Go North game. That's the game that, to be honest with you, was a little bit closer than I expected that Downerds Go North would be able to put a few more points on the board than they did. But the game came down to a game when you field goal day and they win thirteen to ten, So a really tough, you know, low scoring win for them. And then York a game that I was out on Friday night. Man, their quarterback Bruno Masso really impressive. I mean he's a kid that he's three time state qualifier, qualifying to four x one runs a four point four three forty not the biggest get in the world, but man, when when the plays break down, he could just take off and he can fly. I mean he ran for three touchdowns one hundred and seventy seven yards. They actually had three different running backs that went over one hundred yards, which that's pretty impressive against a good defense like Oswego to do something like that. So, you know, York a program that they've been to the semifinals last two years, they have a couple of losses during the regular season, so it's kind of starting to maybe wonder if you know, maybe they could get it going in the playoffs. They've answered the bell. I mean, they got a they get they really were, had a very good win over Edwardsville in round one, and then they're able to get another good win over Oswego last week. So you know, feeling really good about York. Uh and then of course Lions Township. The story of that game, Travis stam My goodness, uh, kid, thing's going to Illinois State. I believe he had like three touchdown catches, three interceptions, a pick six. I mean, the kid just does everything for that team. Hey, football fans, listen up. I'm top Fare and I drive a Hawk.
Speaker 3: I got it from my friends at Hawk Volkswagen. So drive what I drive.
Speaker 5: Drive a Hawk haf.
Speaker 3: Volkswagon on Jefferson Street in Joiett or online at HAWKVW dot com.
Speaker 5: Be the hass clothing brand based right here in Chicago, Land that specializes in custom apparel. So if you need your logo on team apparel, hoss co is the place to go. Visit be the Haws dot com and use code Friday Night for twenty percent off your order. They have it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, And I mean, you know, I'm sure prior to the or prior to when the week started, I'm sure both of us probably wouldn't have guessed that Downardscrope North would have scored the least amount of points of those three teams in this Week two match or in this round two matchup. But I mean, you know, there were a couple of you know, all three of those games. That's a pretty big storyline. But I think the biggest one was kind of is kind of York because obviously you mentioned their two losses earlier in the season, and both of them have come against you know, Downalds Grove North and Lions so and both of them have proven, hey, we're pretty good teams. But you know, York space back to back teams who have had, you know, pretty stifling defense. Because obviously you have Edwardsville, who had one of the best you know, defensive kids in the States, and then you've also had Oswego, who you know, was really known for their defense throughout the season. But I think the big downfall for Oswego was not having Carson Coony out there, you know, playing alongside them, and I think they missed them dearly. As you know, York was kind of running all over them. But you know, not to take away from York, they have played extremely well throughout these playoffs and they've shown that that Suburb that or that battle for that West Suburban Conference title was really good this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah no, but yeah no, aswee going now, Evan Carson Cooney was notable. I mean I even asked your coach Don Galsmino afterwards just about their success running the football and immediately he went to a swig of being without Carson Cooney as being huge for them. But that being said, that's not to take anything from away from York. I mean, you have three one hundred yard rushers. You know, you're you're doing something good. Let's put it that way. Regardless of who's playing or who's not playing, you're doing something good. So, you know, a great win for York, a great weekend for the West Suburban Silver. What sets up another very good weekend of football got to start with that Downers going North Batavia game. I Mean, that's a game that ever since the brackets came out, I've kind of like looked at him like, yeah, that's one that I kind of like, And I tell you what, Batavia's going to be feeling a little bit. You know, they're kind of feeling a little bit good about themselves right now, Like, Hey, you know, we we saw the end of our season right in front of us, being down twenty one to nothing, and we came from behind and we showed a few things and maybe we didn't do during the season, you know, like you know, some big passing plays and things like that. They're gonna be feeling pretty good. About that, and then again the game, they get the game at home too, which is not a small thing given away. Batavia comes out for their their team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. I mean, you know, obviously, you know, the big storyline is talking about that dual threat between Body Anderson and Michael Vander. I mean, obviously, you know both of them are probably going to be playing in that game, and they're probably going to be you know, it's going to be a battle of who's going to be at their best during that game. I mean, you know, when I talk to tennispr he said, hey, sometimes play or it's high school football. Some players have good games, some players have bad games, and you know that pendulum can swing either way anytime throughout the game. And so you know it's really going to be who's going to have the better game. If both of them are on that game, that makes it even better for Batavia. But if they aren't, you know, you've got you've got options behind that, and you know it's going to be a really interesting game. I'm really interested to see how Downer Scrip North kind of prepares for not just Body Anderson, but also Michael Vander as well. And you know, on the other side, you know, they've got a face off against the Batavia defense, and you know, they didn't start out as well as you know they have in the past. They only gave up fifty yards total to Lincoln Way West to end that or to end or in that entire second half. So that was part of the main reason that they also were able to come back against Lincoln Way West. And you know, they proved time and time to get how good of the defense they are this year and against the team like downs grow up North, who's got of course obviously Owen Lance, you know, leading the way. It's gonna be really interesting to see how these two teams match up. And you know, a game that could very easily be you know in the semifinals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's semi final quality game right there, Downers with North and Batavia and Downa's going North. Mean I again, I like, you know, Batavia they have they right, they bring some momentum in this game. But really why that down I mean, Owen Lance is one of the better quarters in the state short listed quarterbacks. They can run the ball well, they're a great defense. They they there's just not a lot of weaknesses of any weaknesses on that team. I mean, they're only loss that was a game that they they led Lions quite handily and own Lands, who got hurt in the second quarter didn't play the rest of the game. Not to take anything away from Lions, but it shows you how good the Diamonds Go North is. That's their one loss is when their best player didn't play for half the game. So you know what we'll see. It's it's a matchup, it's a great matchup. It's one of the best matches for the weekend. Again, it's a semifinal, maybe a championship game, quality tape game, and it's in a quarterfinal.
Speaker 3: At the same time. You've said this a couple of times this year, so I'll go ahead and quote you on this. You've you've said it, don't bet against Batavia. You have said that multiple times this year, So it could go either way.
Speaker 4: No, definitely, a couple other games that I like this weekend kind of interesting, like you know, Catholic League teams going out west. You know, Nazareth is going to be playing at Rochelle quietly a very good Rochelle team that that just Rochelle is. You know, they beat Marmia pretty handily and then they stepped up just a little bit to another Catholic League to Bennett, and now they're stepping up a lot of it. They played Nazareth this week and then on the other side, Saint Francis playing an unbeaten Sycamore team. Man, those are some fun matches between Catholic League against interstate A conference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exacuitely. I mean, you know, we'll start off with that or with that Saint Francis Sycamore game. You know. St. Francis is obviously on a bit of a hot streak right now. They've scored more than twenty points in all but one of their games, and that was in their loss against Saint Rita. And on the opposite side, Sickmore has him led up more than twenty points this entire year, besides their Week one win against the cal where they led up twenty eight points. So you know, it's a battle of two extremes in the quarter final rounds and it's gonna be really interesting to see which extreme ends up on top of this time around. And you know, it's gonna be really interesting to see. And then on the other side, Rochelle and Nazareth. Obviously, Nazareth has been really good all season, you know, bringing Palmer or not Bretty Palmer, that's Saint Francis. I forget Peter Malichuk, right, Yeah, Okay, there we go. That shows how much knowledge I have still, but you know, he's been balling out all season long for Nazareth. And meanwhile, Rochelle's I believe, the only team in the entire playoffs to have beaten two CCL e SEC teams. It's in the playoffs. So you know, both of them are on you know, hot speaks once again, and you know it's going to be a battle between which offense is best because I'm pretty sure Rochelle has a really potent rushing attack. You know, I think they have multiple rushers that have over I want to say, over six seven hundred yards this year. So you know, it's going to be really interesting to see, you know, which offensive scheme comes out on top.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That Nazareth Rochelle game is definitely a clash of styles. I mean, Rochelle with that wing te offense that they run, you know, running the football very effectively. Nazareth, not that they can't run the football, but boy they can really they can really put the ball in the air. With Logan Malchick throwing just all kinds of receivers. So, you know, I'm Rochelle has had a great year, but they I'm gonna say they probably haven't seen a team like Nazareth at what they can do. On the same token, I mean, Sycamore has had a great year, but I'm curious to see how they do against Saint Francis because Sycamore has really not been tested in the first and rounds of the playoffs. They've played some, you know, not great teams the first couple of rounds, so instant to see how they do now that the that the level of play you know, steps up considerably, how they handle Saint Francis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. They rode to you know, the quarterfinals has been relatively easy to this point, but you know, when you're the number one seed, when you're the number one seed, you can expect it to be at least a little bit easy to get to this point. But it's going to be a big test and it's really going to show how good this Sycamore team is and if they have what it takes to get as far as you know, the semi finals or even the state final. In the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so most of the games are being played on Saturday, but there's a couple of really good games on Friday to Warren is going to be playing at York and then a game that I'm going to be at in Apriville Central is at Lions Township. A couple of really good tests for West Suburban Silver teams. You know, I'll start with that that Lions Township game. I mean, Lions has just answered all comers all year with their defense, with Travis stam receiving, Danny Carroll the running back. April Central, you know, just quietly kept chugging along during the season. They have a tremendous defense. Their only loss was the Lincoln we East, which you know, no shame on that, so, uh, you know, just kind of curious to see how this game is going to transpire. I think it's a game that has a chance to be a good, low scoring, defensive type game. I know April Central's got a really good defense. I know Lions Township does as well, so you know, that's that's gonna be a fun one. And then on the other side, I mean, you're coming off of that game where they had three one hundred yard rushers they got to be bringing a ton of conference in that game. But on the other side, Warren, they got the running back. Aaron Stewart is a really great elite wrestler. It seems like every week Aaron Stewart's like, yeah, you know, three hundred yards, four hundred yards, two hundred and seventy nine yards. So that, yeah, that that That's another one that I'm kind of keeping my eye on. Gonna be an interesting game, a game that could go both ways, both of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, And you know, all start with the Naperville Central Lions game as well. I mean, you know Naperville Central, you talked about how good the defense was. I mean, you know, they really limited Johnny O'Brien against Friend last week and you know, held them to only I believe, twenty eight points in that game in that thirty one twenty eight victory. And they're gonna face another, you know, challenge on defense this time around as well. So you know, I'm really interested to see how both of these teams, you know, match up in a game of you know, pretty much to two pretty elite teams heading into the quarterfinals. And then obviously you've got York and Warren again as well. You know, we talked about York and we've talked about how Hoteon their offense was, you know, throughout these posts or throughout this postseason. But Warren's gonna provide, you know, a good challenge that they limited Barrington last or last week in their win, and you know, a couple of people were talking about how, you know, Barrington may be a sleeper pick to be a state champion this year, and you know, Warren all that and was like, we're gonna throw those in the trash. So, you know, it's gonna be really interesting to see if they can do this again against really another really potent offense in York, and it's gonna be a good matchup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, before you get out of here, I want to talk about that Geneva Lake Forest game, Geneva making the law drive north to Lake Forest, Geneva feeling good about themselves lake Forest. Some of you saw they beat Liberty Vale last week, a game that came down to a ninety eight yard drive in the last couple of minutes. Beating Liberty Vale. That's a pretty good rivalry up there between those two programs. You know, what do you make about that one. I mean, Geneva obviously wants to keep it rolling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's gonna be really interesting. I mean, obviously, you know, lake Forest is kind of on top of the world after taking down Libertyville, who's one of their, you know rivals in the North Suburban Conference, which has also been a really good conference throughout this entire year postseason. But I think one one change that the Scouts made in their last game against Liberty Bill they moved their or two of their top offensive stars and wide receiver Charlie Marquee and running back Bartie Hippel. They moved them on to defense for the first time this is entire season. Yeah, and Charlie Marquee had a pick six in that game, he had two interceptions, and you know, it seemed to work to the or to their advantage, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again against this Gadeva team. I mean, obviously, you've got talent Taylor to look forward to, and if you match him up against you know, the top wide receiver who also played cornerback, you know, talent Taylor is also shown he's played cornerback this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's an entire game where talent Taylor is basically off against Charlie Marquee and it's going to be a battle between who could get the advantage. So you know, it's gonna be really interesting to see how these two teams match up. Obviously, Lake Forest is, you know, on a high, Gaeva is also on a high, and it's going to be a matchup of you know who onted more at the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should should be fun. I'm again, I don't know too much about Lake four US other than that ninety eight yard drive, and I like you did say there was a couple of their offensive players that played defense which I found interesting and obviously stepped up and played really well on then. But Geneva's got to be feeling good about them stives too. You know, the other game this week, Monty going to Princeton. That's a rematch of a quarterfinal from last year. Montini beat them a couple of touchdowns last year. You know, they're going on the road, not easy, but again, they kind of bring in a nice head of steam going into that game after being a byron last week. So you know, we'll see how that transpires. A lot of good football, a lot of good stuff coming on Friday Night Drive. We'll be covering Friday games, Saturday games have previews going on. Should be a really fun weekend. Any party thoughts before we get out of here.
Speaker 3: It should be fun to watch and I know I definitely will be watching the entire weekend.
Speaker 4: No doubt for Joe Bennett's is Josh Walgi. Everybody have a good Tuesday afternoon. Do you ever wonder where the profits go when you shop at a big box store? Hi, this is Patty from Oliver's Corner Market. When you shop at Oliver's you can rest assured that the profits stay local, supporting other local businesses and charities. Find us at the Corner Britton, Bradshaw and Dixon