Speaker 1: All right, everybody, we are back. Thank you for waiting patiently joining me right now. Jay Dyer, what's up? Man, Hey dude, very excited, very excited to have you on. You're I was saying in the break one of the most requested guests that the show has ever had. I've had many messages to have you on, so it's pretty exciting. Your author, comedian, host of The Alex Jones Show, writer for Sam Hyde, Doug a lot of other stuff too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, it's been a crazy past few years.
Speaker 3: Things have kind of blown up and snowballed, and a lot of different things going on. Glad to be here with you. I was watching some of your stand up. I was enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah, I was watching a lot of your life from so actually hold on. Your video jumped up here for some reason. Okay, cool, all right, So you cover a lot of stuff. I'm not well versed enough I know you. Did you do a lot of these streams with like all the these religion debates. Not not exactly my wheelhouse, but you know, you're a big technology guy. It seems like you're big like crypto stuff like that. So do you do you have any Have you been following this deep sea thing and how it relates to like the Stargate and all that stuff like Project Stargate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'll follow the Stargate stuff pretty heavily, and I just saw the the Chinese stuff today. I don't know what all the plans are behind all that, but yeah, I'm in pretty much just a bitcoin dude, So I don't really get into even stocks very much. I mean I bought some here and there, but I'm pretty much all in on bitcoin. So you know, to me, it didn't really affect a whole lot today.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, the bitcoin went down a few percent today.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was I didn't even I didn't even mean in relation to specifically like stock prices or asset prices or anything like that. But so, like the Project Stargate thing, essentially they're putting together this giant like conglomerate for like this giant AI thing. And then yeah, go ahead, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I was going to say that I looked into some last fourth dollar of alex I covered that. I kind of think that it's just like a pr thing to try to get money and attention. It doesn't even really exist yet, you know, Musk was criticizing it as something that doesn't even really have the funding, and so maybe Trump was trying to just kind of get some pr and get attention to you know, America is going to be the capital of crypto.
Speaker 2: America is going to be the you know, bought capital or whatever.
Speaker 3: So I didn't read too much into it, but I do think that if what Larry Ellison has planned is the plan, that sounds like a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so for people who don't know, they're basically doing this project Stargate thing, this like AI like arms race essentially, and Larry Ellison was talking about they're going to do all these like basically custom mRNA vaccines for people essentially, like if you have cancer or stuff, they can essentially. Like, so, what do you think like the biggest because I actually saw that and definitely some of it spooked me where I was like, you know, I some of this is crazy. But then there was a part of me where I'm like, you know, if I'm dying of cancer, I'm like, sure fire it up. You know, like who cares at that point? But what are your thoughts, like generally on that whole thing, Because it is really weird. And the weird thing with the weird thing with Larry Ellison is that he's fucking eighty years old and he looks like he's fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, yeah, you're right about the possibilities for a lot of that technology. I just wouldn't trust that dude to get up inside me, you know what I mean, right, I don't want that dude in me. He can stay over there in his kun or whatever hyperbaric chamber or whatever he lives in. But yeah, I think the evasiveness of it is what's weird. And you know, I have relatives who have like the chip to like, you know, stop the tremors from Parkinson. So there are you know, legit applications for a lot of this stuff, brain chips even, and probably for mRNA you know, in nanotech going in your body. I just wouldn't trust any of these dudes to do.
Speaker 1: It, right, That's fair. Yeah, I'm pretty conflicted because there's like a lot of stuff where I'm like, yeah, I'm not I definitely don't want to be like the test case for any of this shit, that's for sure. But then I guess I'm like on my deathbed or whatever.
Speaker 2: But if you're on your deathbed, you might as well go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, I'm very much like I'll be a fucking guinea pig for anything. If that's the case. I actually want to talk to you about. So you used to do the show Hollywood Decoded. You're really like it seems like that's like a main thing you were into, and you could the show covered like hidden meaning and symbolism in movies. So I'm wondering your take on this, just because you know, I'm you know, adjacent to that industry, and it seems like, I mean, I'm not really like, it seems like it barely even exists anymore for people like me, you know what I mean. But I was looking up the episodes, and it seems like movies don't really do that so much anymore, like the hidden symbolism, Like it seems like they have a message and then they just beat you over the head with it. Yeah right. You know, obviously some Christopher Nolan movies probably go against that, but for the most part, like you know, the Amelia Perez movie. You don't know that. So it got nominated for thirteen Oscars this year. It's about it's a musical it's a Mexican trans Yeah, it's like this trans musical thing where and like the thing is is it's supposed to take place in Mexico and she's like a Mexican gangster and it's supposed to but apparently everybody in Mexico fucking hates the movie. Like it's not even like people in Mexico like it. They're like, you didn't even have any Mexicans in the movie. Selena Gomez is in it, They're like her Spanish is so bad that they can't understand what she's saying. And like this this one movie Chain was like having to do like a PR crisis because as so many people were asking for refunds for this movie, like it's a disaster. But it seems like the kind of thing where this is kind of like, you know, all the Kamala Harris voters, like last last thing they can kind of do is they go, we're nominating this chick or dude for Best Actress. And but I guess my question was like, are there any movies where there's still like bigger movies where they're still kind of doing that or is that just like over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: I think it was a lot more prevalent in older films because, as you said, Hollywood was bigger, there was there were more all tour directors that that's doesn't really exist anymore. The propaganda's so heavy and so thick that it's not really hidden symbolism anymore. It's just straight out like woke, you know. So that's that's part of it for sure. I did think there was quite a bit going on in Dune. I did quite a bit of a breakdown Dune. You mentioned Nolan. I'm writing the third Esoteric Hollywood book right now, and that one's has a lot of analysis of Nolan films, and you know, he relies on Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell and that kind of stuff. So yes, but definitely a lot less than there used to be. Trying to think of any other maybe twice that that was pretty obstineish, but it was also woke.
Speaker 1: Right, And do you have like any kind of theory as to why like it was? It just kind of you know, the pendulum kind of we're going to do this for a while and now we're just going to just cram the ship down your throat.
Speaker 3: Probably a mix of things, like not wanting to take any risks, so just relying heavily on reboots and sequels and prequels. It's probably just from a monetary perspective, a lot less risky than allowing up and coming directors to you know, bring new fresh creativity. I remember David Lynch slaying something like, you know, he was surprised Season three of Twin Peaks got made because there will never be in the Hollywood system like the self made sort of you know, independent cre native director getting final cut or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I think that's just gone. The studio system is kind of dying away.
Speaker 3: We've done a lot of interviews with our buddy Jamie Kennedy, the guy from Screams wanted Baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Baby b Rad And you know, Jamie is pretty candid about.
Speaker 4: He was dead was dead.
Speaker 3: Rah, And that's like half the podcast is.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you're you're adjacent to it, you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it does feel like that. It really does feel I mean even Tarantino gave asking him about his last movie and he hasn't even put it into production or anything. He's just like Hollywood literally died in twenty nineteen. Like it's he's like movies are dead, like completely. But it's like it's so dark to even think that they're just like, well, we just fucking switched on TikTok and just we just killed movies Like that doesn't seem like.
Speaker 2: A great trade off that is apocalyptic, man.
Speaker 3: I mean I miss a lot of what we had, yeah, for sure, because I'm a movie buff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, And there's like I don't know the amount of movies that come out that are even good anymore. It's just I don't know, Like I used to regularly go to theaters and some movies, and now maybe once a year.
Speaker 3: And my wife and I are like, every few months we might find a movie that we want to see in the theater, but it's rare.
Speaker 2: I think the last movie we liked was Doune.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, do too. You covered James Cameron a few of his movies. Do you have you done Terminator at all?
Speaker 2: Yes? We did Terminator.
Speaker 3: I remember putting quite a bit into that episode, and then in my book we covered the whole I covered most of the Terminator series and kind of looked at us kind of an outline of transhumanism. I read a History of DARPA by Annie Jacobson, and I was. I remember in the last chapter she talks about Kathleen Kennedy and James Cameron and other people actually going to DARPA and consulting with the Pentagon and all these people on like they're like, hey, James Cameron, what do you.
Speaker 2: Have as an idea for us?
Speaker 3: And then they're like telling James Cameron, you know, and Kavin Kennedy and these people, Oh, here's our ideas for the future, you know, transhumanist order or whatever. So there's actually a symbiotic relationship going on. And Terminator is actually a great example with Skynett and AI and all that.
Speaker 1: Well China literally like their main thing or whatever that they like track people and it's called Skynet, like they actually called it Skynet in trying to really yeah, and like it's like like the Terminator, like because I'm starting to actually get a little freaked out by the AI stuff, even though like I make all these AI videos like comedy videos and stuff, but not trying to be like a crazy doomer, but I am starting to, like, you know, the more AI stuff, I'm like, we're so fucked. And it seems like Terminator is almost a bit of like a manual.
Speaker 3: Like you know, yes, actually I remember reading that. When they made the first one, Reagan was at Bohemian Grove and they had a conversation about the creation of the Star Wars Defense Initiative SDI, and sky Net was burned out of the fictional idea was burned out of the SDI initiative, which was originally to create like a globally linked AI sky Net satellite situation. So what's in the movie is literally based on Bohemian Groves discussion about SDI.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's crazy. Was there any other stuff in the movie that was like kind of taken from real life in that sense?
Speaker 3: So I remember in Annie Jakinson's DARPA book, she says that when they were talking to the DARPA people, they were talking about, like again going back to that mRNA invasive technology stuff, like the possibility of not just applainable chips, but like the next generation of that being nanotech and you know, nanoblood, that.
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I think that's what they were talking about, and that was actually, believe or not, that actually comes out of m k Eltra. So when MK Ultra went underground, after they had the conventional or Congressional Investigations. They rebranded it as mkse Search and MK Delta under biowarfare, and it became Biometrics and Genetic Experimentation, so literally like Skynet, transhumanism Terminator, all of that, Like it comes out of like the fifties CIA MK Ultra stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you think because I was talking I can't remember what guess I was talking about this on, but we were talking about MK Ultra and I was wondering, like, like what is the modern kind of like vert, Like is there a like a current version that they're doing. I feel like it would be through screens like it wouldn't It wouldn't be drugs, like it would be like through TikTok or something. Yes, something like that.
Speaker 2: But well, it's just all the like nanotech. It's all the like super advanced tech.
Speaker 3: I don't know if AI probably connects to that, but yeah, you had a lot of these like super math nerds like John von neuimand and these different characters that were in it.
Speaker 2: It's called the Jason Society.
Speaker 3: That's pretty wild if you look that one up, because it's like a bunch of super elite scientists and mathematicians that we're working to create a lot of what we have now, and they were all kind of working with Rand Corporation, Pentagon, So I mean there is legit basis to be concerned about the technocratic stuff for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is this something like you're specifically worried about because it seems like this thing where it's like there's like I don't know what you can do about it at this point, Like, you know, there's one thing if they're testing LSD on people and they can just stop doing that, But you're like, what are we even meant to do now?
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of I'm kind of a skeptic about some of the stuff, which sounds kind of weird because I'm always trying to read the books.
Speaker 2: One of the things we do on my channels we do the writings of.
Speaker 3: The Elite, where we read through their books and then I kind of lecture through those so it doesn't come out at conspiracy theory. It's just me kind of lecturing from what they wrote. And they're pretty candid a lot of times about what they have planned. But when I see a lot of science stuff, a lot of claims of like that other day they were talking about, oh this quantum chip that Google has, it's.
Speaker 2: Pulling energy from the multiverse and other dimensions. To me, that's bullshit.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that there's other dimensions that a commute computer chip is pulling energy from.
Speaker 2: So I treat a lot of those kinds of like super duper fear claims with a lot of skepticism.
Speaker 3: But I guess there's areas to be concerned, Like if they were to have passed like the tracking and tracing stuff that they wanted during the coof of the last few years, I would have been pretty worried about that. That could have been a dangerous scenario. But it's a good sign that Trump banned cbdc's, like that's one of the key things they wanted in in that agenda. So no, I think there's actually a lot of things moving in the right direction rather than like a blackbuilt direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they must have been hating him. I saw his speech at Davos, and that seems to be one of their main things, is kind of getting the Central bank digital currency. Yeah, do you think he's gonna be able to fight them like the entire time like that he's in office, because he seems like a lot of stuff that they want to push through that he's.
Speaker 2: It's a great question.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I saw him saying today that they were like, well, he was saying something.
Speaker 4: Like, are you're only allowed to run twsh?
Speaker 2: Can you run to Wash? I don't know, Probably you could only run twish. Maybe I'll go again, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So maybe he's gonna run like FDR did, like ten times, row whatever many times. I mean maybe, which I guess that would be good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have.
Speaker 3: Criticism Trump, but I think overall, there's things moving in a positive direction. So if we get rid of the income taxt, we get rid of a lot of these weird you know, he moved out of the Green agenda, which is a big part of the global elite stuff. Things are going in the right direction. So but I mean, yeah, it's a good question. After four years, what happens.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that'll make people's fucking headspin if he somehow manages to get another term. I mean, it'll be it'll be obnoxious to hear all the people with the dictator stuff. They go, oh, that's just what dictators do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you could argue FDR was kind of a dictator he ran multiple times.
Speaker 1: I guess what was his deal. It was just it was a wartime thing. That was his reasoning for it.
Speaker 3: Well that in like he was going to solve the depression. And I mean he was an outright like Fabian socialist, so he was pushing a lot of hardcore socialist stuff.
Speaker 1: What is the Fabian thing? I heard you talk about that I'm not familiar with us.
Speaker 3: This was a movement in the eighteen eighties and nineties in England amongst some of the upper crust. And it wasn't just kind of weird eccentric intellectuals. There was also some pretty powerful people in the circles of Royal society and people like that, the Milner Rothschild Roads circles, particularly Lord Milner, who was convinced of this idea from people like John Ruskin that the British Empire could be revamped into a kind of a a global socialist federation technocracy actually was reading right now. One of their dudes is Toynbee and in this book he's like, yeah, we got to take back America and turn it back.
Speaker 2: We got to turn it into some kind of socialist thing.
Speaker 1: The eighteen hundreds, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the Fabians begin like the eighteen eighties nineties as this philosophy that it's called reform Marxism, which is Marx's you know, like uprising proletariat thing didn't work, and they had the idea that instead of trying to get the workers who don't care about all this abstract Marxist nonsense and neologisms and you know, like high tier Bolshevik philosophy, they only care about the like you know, lunch break and getting a beer. Right, So the idea was, instead of focusing on the proletariat rising up, let's join with big capital. And so they call it reform Marxism, and it later became Fabian because the idea was from the name of the Roman general who believe than like slow approach to battle. Their idea was instead of like overnight Marxist revolution, it's unrealistic.
Speaker 2: We need like a slow.
Speaker 3: Gradual move to bring in the strategy long term. And so it aligned very well a few decades later in the nineteen twenties and thirties with technocracy. But yet it kind of originates out of London and it's really just reformed Marxism aligned with monopoly capital.
Speaker 1: It kind of sounds like a little bit like China.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually you could make analogies there, because it's they're not necessarily against a market economy for sure. The Labor Party has for a long time been openly Fabian. They don't call themselves Fabian socials, they call themselves labor. But the Labor Party is started by a bunch of Fagan socialists. IMF, World Bank, Aspen Institute Bank for National Settlements, all of these entities are actually like literally Fabian socialist economic entities.
Speaker 2: John Tercains was a famous Famian socialist.
Speaker 1: Interesting do you think any chance that Trump gets rid of the income tax? Gets what gets rid of the income tax?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm like, can you get on this because the taxes are coming, dude, I got pretty hefty texes, so please get on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, nice timing.
Speaker 2: I mean he just talked about it again today, So what do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Outam it? I mean I can't tell how much with him right now is like just trying to muddy the waters a bit and just kind of just kind of send everybody on like a wild goose chase, being like here's you know, fifty fucking things I want to do, and then it's almost like a distraction trying to do something else. But I mean a lot of people were saying that about all the tariff stuff, and then I was talking about at the top of the show, like I basically read a paper from his like chief economic advisor from literally last year about exactly what they plan on doing. Like it's like to a t exactly all the tariff stuff. It's called I have the name of it here, it's I can't find it, but it's, uh oh, a user's guide to restructure it Restructuring the Global Trading System by this guy Stefan Muir, and check it out. It's like it's only like forty pages, but it's literally because everybody keeps thinking he's like really just firing from the hip, like he just says shit and you're like no, They're like they're following this like really specific plan of tariffing like every nation on Earth essentially to completely reorder the entire like global trading system.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's how money was made prior to the Federal Reserve being set up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let's try that. Yeah, I mean's instead of.
Speaker 3: Like taxing and destroying the working class within the country, who you know, are paying all of this money to people who can actually just make money out of thin air. Uh, yeah, why don't we try something different?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, And I mean he's been pretty you're a bit crypto guy, he's been like, pready pro I'm sure you're pumped about that. How pro crypto he has been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wish that the executive order had been a little more specific about bitcoin and not just quote crypto. I mean, it's still good news, is still bullish, but you know, everybody's waiting on this strategic reserve because if he does do that, if the Cynthia Loomis Bill passes, that will literally, if you know, the plan is to buy one million bigcoin over five years, that will literally take the price of bigcoin two a million dollars basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but wouldn't they be better off I don't know how actually like the how it would work, like it, But wouldn't they be better off not announcing it and buying the crypto like the bitcoin and then announcing it versus Because won't everybody kind of like front run it and just like push the price up? I guess, like to the United States government, like what's a couple more fucking billion dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, we're in uncharted territory and nobody knows. That's why everybody's kind of debating and trying to figure out, like, well, all the other kind and try to rush in, and the problem will then be a supply shock, which a lot of hardcore bitcoiners have been predicting, the supply shock, which means the price will drive, will go you know, faster, higher, quicker. Yeah, so it's I don't know, it's crazy, but I think if it does get passed, and I think the betting sites are thinking now seventy percent chance it will pass, which is a pretty good indicator. I mean, yeah, let's and then have no tax on the crypto, then I'm good, dude.
Speaker 1: You think he's got a pardon Roger Vere.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean that's I think that that one's a little different than the Ross Albert case. I mean, I don't have any personal dislike for Roger Vere. I don't agree with the philosophy of bitcoin cash.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. That's a good question. I know there's a lot of people pushing for it, especially like in Alex's circles like I think K Tucker is pushing for it, Robert Barnes is pushing for it, but I don't know. It's a really good question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, the fun lines are open one triple eight nine nine. If you have any questions for Jay, we got to call it right here. Let's uh get to them one moment please. We got Chris on the line. Chris, are you there?
Speaker 5: Yes? There?
Speaker 1: What's up man? How's it going?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 7: Danny big fan? I first of all, I have a question or more of a thing to talk about. I've been meaning to talk for callin for a few weeks now. There was this a European guy that called or that was a guest on the show a few weeks ago, and he was like talking about like American politics and like the European minds perspective on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was a guest, Yeah, a European guest.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, he was like a guest or europe had like a funny accent, you know, and he was just talking shit about Alborealis. Yeah, yeah, that's the guy.
Speaker 8: And you know, like.
Speaker 7: I a lot of times, a lot of foreigners like to say, like, you know, pick on us and say we have this two party system you know, and this and that and YadA yah. I hear it all the time. But here's the thing, though, there's only some things are black and white, you know. And in America it's a yes or no, and in Europe it's like a yes, no, maybe what if kind of you know why not? You know, so like, but when it comes down to it, like we saw in Germany or was it France when Marie Lepenn was like the right wing party was gonna was pretty much on a trajectory to win until all of these supposed parties kind of just came together to make a coalition to beat the you know.
Speaker 1: So like, yeah, they can make tons of deals and stuff to like, yeah, that's very common in those systems. Similar with Canada.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's like you guys, like you brag so much about having so many different parties and this and that, but when it comes down to it, like you guys all believe the same thing, you know, So it's just different shades of democrat basically kind of.
Speaker 1: I mean, nobody gives a shit about Europe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nobody does. But I just you know, take take offense when I hear them talking.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another thing disturbs your American sensibilities?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does, it does. I don't like it. And another thing, And I was looking back to old episodes of the Boys cast and you guys that shit doesn't get old. And I jumped into something from like two years ago, and you guys were like reminding me of things that I completely forgot about. And you guys are so fucking funny. You guys are talking about the star Seeds. Oh yeah, the star Seeds.
Speaker 1: There's no shortage of men.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know how you guys were talking about. What is it this guy who was like jacking off?
Speaker 1: Like the Chris Marley Show from SNL. You remember the Chris Marley Show. He has the Beatles on, he goes. Remember when you were in the Beatles? That was awesome. Do you have a question for the guests?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 7: I was waiting. I was waiting online to get through that. I didn't really get that. I wanted to interact with y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well cool man, I appreciate you. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 7: One question. Have you heard about the last goon aside?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 1: I mean, that is such a stupid internet thing. You know what we're talking about.
Speaker 9: Jay.
Speaker 1: You know the guy who like whipped his dick out at that like bikini coffee shop like two weeks ago, and then he basically the chick like videotaped him and put it on TikTok and it went super viral. He is like, it's like weird, like bikini coffee shop where you like pull up, it's like drive here and the girls are in bikinis. And anyways, he had his dick out and then he killed himself in a parking lot like twenty minutes later, and then he's become this like weird online like folk hero. I guess I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, man. Yeah, heroes for the craziest things now.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean if George Floyd did it, you can do it for whipping your day. All right, thanks dude, all right, we can take another caller here, one moment please.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: We got the conspiracy and followers are open. Everybody one trouple eight nine four conspiracy extremist. What's that?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up? How's it going?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Very good?
Speaker 6: Uh so I did so earlier. I was gonna have had a story for you, Danny, but I'm not going to waste that when I have the Jay Dyer on task him a question, and this is a this is actually a question that I've been trying. I looked into briefly on my own, but I think he's a good person to answer this. Jay. So you're an Orthodox Christian? Am I rape? So are you? Can you articulate to me like and I'm I'm not, I'm not Orthodoxical, I'm I'm a Christian, I guess as far as I see myself, But can you describe me the difference between the way you see it between Catholicism and Orthodox Christianity, Like what the differences are why you I guess, I don't want to say identify, but why you believe Orthodox Ricianity is a correct view opposed to Catholicism. I'm sure you've talked about this before. I just I haven't come upon it in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I've covered it on my channel quite a bit, so you can find a lot of podcasts covering that. But in brief, you know, two main issues that are the big ones would be the Pope. We don't believe that the Pope has universal infallible jurisdiction, that he can be an autocrat. That's not something that we believe. We believe all the bishops are equal, so it's a decentralized kind of church government. And then there's other There's many other things, but the bigger ones would be stuff like.
Speaker 2: Purgatory.
Speaker 3: We don't believe in that, or that's called the Philly Oquay doctrine, which is a different thing. So there's a lot of other addendum things that go along with it, but those are the big ones that we don't agree. And we think that the first thousand years of Christiunity, before the split between East and West, that it's the Orthodox model and not the Roman Catholic sort of second millennium PayPal model.
Speaker 6: Okay, Now do you subscribe to like the trinity being as like Jesus is God at the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, he's the Son of God.
Speaker 3: So in the Trinity, there's the Father, there's the Son, there's only spirit, but they all have the same divine nature.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 9: Cool.
Speaker 6: And then so what brought you I guess this isn't really on top of you guys are talking about other ship, but Jadeyer has a legacy, So what brought you to and this will be my last question. What was like the biggest thing about Orthodox Christianity that brought you to that? Because I am you know, I'm doing my own journey spiritually, so I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a lot of podcasts on that if you want to go check out kind of the longer explanations, but just a lot of reading the Bible and church history and the Church fathers. Eventually, it's kind of what landed me there.
Speaker 6: All right, fair enough, Well, thanks man, I appreciate it. Thanks for taking my question.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, I'm been doing this joke actually about indulgences. I was reading. I was reading some book and then uh, like the the idea that you could just buy away, you buy coupons for your sins essentially, is what they were. And I just in my joke is like that seems like such a Jewish thing, Like I can't believe the Jews didn't invent that.
Speaker 3: It's funny because when we critique the Roman Cavilch for that kind of stuff, we're like, oh, that's so tumbu.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well, like I think I tweeted that at one point, like I tweeted, I'm like I can't believe Jews didn't invent indulgences, and then there's like twenty replies being like, uh, they did.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, I was gonna say, like the Roman colgro over there, like we need to do more of these Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, like literally they're like, I don't know, this seems like, yeah, a coupon for your sins. You say, all right, that's like another call here we got Will. There's a question for Jay. Will. Are you there? Man? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hello, how's it going, Danny?
Speaker 9: How's it going?
Speaker 8: Jay?
Speaker 5: Nice to talk to you all. I was just curious to know if you think that any of these cult kind of goofy Hollywood stuff is going to come to light when all of the Epstein and Diddy tapes get released.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been covering that for a long time. I went pretty deep down in those rabbit holes. Whitney Webb's books are good, especially Part two on Epstein's really good, so I would expect there's I mean, I think there's two different things going on. Like I think Diddy was like a mini kind of a lit of mini Epstein, like a black stain.
Speaker 2: Like a ghetto version of But to be serious, I mean, yeah, I don't. I wouldn't doubt it. I don't know that Diddy.
Speaker 3: Himself was involved in anything like a cultic or Krollian. There was that weird statement though that Kat Williams made, and he's tended to be pretty correct on.
Speaker 1: Was pretty much everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was, and he's but he said something, it's a ritual, Joe, it's a ritual. Okay, they go up in your booty. That's a ritual. Now that's actually Krolean to do, like the butt thing.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't be surprised that there wasn't a crole in influence on the Diddy stuff, but it will probably be like all the Epstein stuff. But I don't think there's anything occulting with Epstein that I'm aware of but doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have to be.
Speaker 1: And are you saying that like Diddy, similar to Epstein, had like foreign government handlers or government hands.
Speaker 2: I think that's likely.
Speaker 3: I don't know about foreign but some people theorize that when he got the FBI visit in like two thousand and two or three, like he might have been.
Speaker 1: Used since then, like he just made a deal basically. Yeah, and it's been interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's all theory, but yeah, yeah, of course, of course allegedly.
Speaker 1: Anything else there caller, No, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: You guys have a great night.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Do you think because obviously Trump last week or in the past week, it feels like it's been fucking months. But he obviously dropped like the JFK, RFK, MLK, MLKA was getting down into some fuckings at Little Diddy Action himself. Did you read the MLK stuff?
Speaker 3: I uh, I not yet, but I knew that a long time ago. I read a guy that was critiquing uh MLK a long time ago, and he was.
Speaker 1: A freaky sex shit man. They were like they were like hiring prostitutes and making them do all this like butt sex and all this crazy stuff and like crazy rate like multi day like orgies and all this stuff. But do you think I was just to bring my point back? Obviously he didn't announce the Epstein thing. He said basically, we're getting the JFK documents, RFK, MLK, nothing on Epstein. Do you think do you think Trump like releases Epstein or are there like way too many people in government who are like implicated in that where it just can't be done.
Speaker 3: I don't know's there's he's kind of such a such a like shoots. I think he does shoot from the hip, and it's all kind of like why. I'm not saying there's no planning, but like it seems like a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Like he throws curveballs.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. If it doesn't happen, I won't be surprised. If it does, I won't be surprised. Yeah, I saw Alex was calling for it, like right now, Epstein right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we had Nick. I don't know if you do. You know Nick Bryant. He was the guy who he released Epstein's like black book. Oh the author, the author, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sue. I've been on his podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was Frankly the Franklin Fair or whatever, but he was. He was on the show and he was talking all about that and just the amount of people who would be implicated in it.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was saying it probably won't.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he's just like I mean, he's the guy, the main guy who wants it to come out. But I think he's very much just like it's one like you know, because JFK, maybe there's two people alive who are fucking ninety five years old who were involved in that, like, can't be that much more than that, whereas Epstein, You're like, yeah, these are probably people in the highest reaches of governments all over the world, right, Yeah, so I hope so yeah, I mean it would be right. I think everybody would love that. But I think it'll be interesting if he releases all the ship and doesn't release that, and then it would almost be kind of weird. It would be telling in and of itself, where you're like, okay, well, so that's just the one thing you're not releasing that everybody wants. All right, let's take another caller here. This is okay, this, this might be interesting. I make no vouchers for this caller, so but but producer Mark left a little interesting note on this caller, so let's see second time.
Speaker 5: Hello, oh my, this is Moisha Goyman.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, Mosha.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 8: Actually sorry, I forgot what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: But literally I had a note and said, he goes weird impression. But then he says he know was David Lynch's son, which was what I was more interested about for the call. But generally, when people call in with an impression they think they can do it for longer than they actually can, Like they kind of think they can do a bit much longer than they have the ability to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeh, it's funny. I've noticed that people who do impressions and I try to.
Speaker 1: Do them, Yeah you do, you do some pretty good ones.
Speaker 3: I've noticed that you can't do it for like thirty minutes, but people think that they can.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, if I just keep going, it's still funny. It's not funny after like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, you have like two minutes tops, unless you're doing like a character bit and you like wrote a thing exactly, but just like off the top of your head, like you go, yeah, I don't know, nobody wants to hear fucking Woody Allen for more than sixty seconds. You covered a lot of the David Lynch stuff actually recently that I thought was pretty interesting. Imagined you were pretty bummed about the fact that we're probably never getting anything like that.
Speaker 3: Every Yeah, thank you by the way for the comment there.
Speaker 2: Like my Kat Williams and my Jamie Kennedy.
Speaker 1: And Cat Williams on point man.
Speaker 2: Those are actually just two of them. I gotta I gotta like thirty more that I can do even better than that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I was a huge David Lynchin.
Speaker 2: I didn't like David Lynch in the nineties, didn't really get it.
Speaker 3: And then as I read more, as I got older, I felt like I and again, I understand his movies are like not always intended to be understood.
Speaker 2: It's a dream, it's Buddhism, it's all the stuff it's.
Speaker 3: In due I know, but I got more I think of a general sense of what he's after as I got older, So went back and kind of redid all of his stuff, maybe ten to fifteen years ago, pretty intensely. And then I wrote, I don't know, maybe two chapters in the first or second book on David Lynch.
Speaker 2: So he became kind of a big part of the books.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, I felt like I was kind of wedded to that, you know what I mean in a weird way, just because I put the books out. And then we did an episode of the show on David Lynch. I think what vindicated my take was when Mark Frost, the co writer of all the Twin Peaks stuff, he put out a book, Secret History of Twin Peaks, and basically it was all about secret society, sexical Crowley, all that stuff, and that's what I had in my earlier analysis. So I felt vindicated. I felt like I cracked the Lynch code to a degree with at least twin Peaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there's a lot of really deep esoteric stuff in there. You've got portals, you've got you know, demons, you've got aliens, you've got sex, magic, secret societies, all that.
Speaker 1: Do you can get any of that? Show would be allowed, like if you pitched a movie right now, even if you're some big guy, Like they seem like like what was the last kind of movie that had any of that stuff in it?
Speaker 3: It seems like there's been a few movies that kind of tried to be like Lynch or Lyncheon, but they were more independent art house films that I've seen.
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything like like.
Speaker 1: Nothing big budget, Yeah, nothing theatrical elast. Yeah, that's just kind of seems like it's over and they almost fel I was like, they're like the jigs up a little bit right now, maybe with the Epstein stuff, and they're like, we can't really do that. It's kind of telling on ourselves exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, lost Highway to the movie is. I can't believe that was ever even in theaters. That's so insane to think about, such an insult. It's a wild miss, just totally nonlinear, crazy hellscape movie in movie theaters. Yeah, I can't imagine what normanies were thinking the nineties when Lost Highway.
Speaker 1: I mean, I remember watching when I was like, I think I was probably seventeen and.
Speaker 2: My brother sounds about I was, but.
Speaker 1: My brother got rented Mulhall and drive, yeah, and I remember watching that. I remember got to the end of that and I was like, I don't even know what I just watched. Like it was one of those things where I'm like, I don't I don't think that's a movie for like a seventeen year old or maybe just at the time, I was just like not not in like the headspace to watch a movie like that, because I remember I was like, I was like barely following it, and then I watched it, watch it again. I go, Okay, I get this a little more, but uh yeah, these movies were like specifically, fucking a lot of them were pretty.
Speaker 2: True their dreamscapes. It's surrealism, it's the shamanic journey. You know, that's kind of the key.
Speaker 3: For example, the twin Peaks is you know, firewalk with me one shouts out between two worlds, which is a shamanic type of phrase. So I think, you know, Lynch at that time, at that phase, was interested in shamanic traditions. He was interested in ti Betan Buddhism. Hence you get agent del Cooper being so obsessed with Tibet and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: So Tulpa's come up in the show. That's a debent Buddhism thing.
Speaker 3: So learning more about kind of compared to religion, I think really helped kind of crack the code. And then as you get towards later in an empire that's expressly influenced by Hindu metaphysics and Hindu philosophy, so it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty well, Yeah, we covered on my other podcast with right a long, we covered talpas all the time. But they're all just like basically disassociated, yes, girls Like essentially they're all just like these girls where you're like, I think you're just have like a disassociative disorder, and they're very much like we do not have disassociative disorders. And they post in this reddit about like the literally, it'll always be like this thing where was like some chick will be like, yeah, I'm like a vegetarian, but like one of my tulpa's like isn't like how do I all these crazy questions? You like?
Speaker 3: And then another trend I noticed on TikTok and yeah, it has to be like some kilter thing because have you heard of the they ons.
Speaker 1: The the wolf people.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah they're like, oh, I have alternate personalities, but one of the wolf yeah yeah, another one that's a crab, like what it's like next level multiple personality.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we always joke with it because someone will be like, so it's almost always women or like non binary like dudes or whatever right now with the tulpa stuff. And then but they'll always say that, like they're like I have seven taulpas And we just always find it so funny where because they're like, do you have any like tulpa's where it's just like a dude in a maga hat.
Speaker 2: Like never never, like but we kind of keep him in the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like you never have that. It's just they all just happen to share your exact beliefs about everything, and you're just trying to figure out how to like bang them a lot. That's a lot of it. I don't know if like the original Tulpa's had, like because obviously it's changed so much, probably since like the original use of Tulpa's, but now it's all like how do I fuck my tulpa? Like is it like do I need consent? Is like if I make a move on my tulpas? Or like yeah, you know, it's fucking crazy for the David lynchling. Actually, I was wondering was he ever like involved in any secret societies that people knew of?
Speaker 2: I mean, not exactly.
Speaker 3: You could call transittal meditation maybe adjacent to that, but not explicitly that I'm aware of. I mean, transit meditation is mahari shimai shiogi. It's you know, just meditate, go within, and then try to create a reality within you and then.
Speaker 2: Bring that into this world. You know that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So any anytime David Lynch is talking about inspiration or whatever, he will, he will kind of talk about that.
Speaker 4: And I went deep inside and I caught an idea. And what you do is you bring that idea along with you and a string of pearls of other ideas will come so.
Speaker 2: But I mean he seems to have done that for most of this stuff, like it's based on TM.
Speaker 1: All right, interesting, all right, let's uh, let's take another call here. Actually, full lines are open. Everybody one, triple eight nine six nine. We got Jared Jared.
Speaker 8: You there man, Yeah, I'm here, buddy, doing very good.
Speaker 1: You are on some Jared Fogel, do your best, Jared Fogel.
Speaker 2: There you get killed?
Speaker 9: He did?
Speaker 1: Did he get sucked up? Is he still alive?
Speaker 3: I don't know, couldn't tell you, Like he's when he got fired and quit being the subway that like he lost Wait, and it was like, wait a minute, he's in prison.
Speaker 1: I thought, I thought I read something where he got killed in prison. I know that the Michigan state dude got sucked up in prison, but I don't think he died either. Larry Nasser.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they took a stab at him or two, but they didn't get him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's what's up? Jared?
Speaker 9: Just you know, you know, always fun. Thank you for having me on, sir, good good times. So the idea is, we got two stories or subjects we could we could discuss. We got the Jewish Japanese demons.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard of such a thing, so you've piqued my interest already.
Speaker 9: Okay. So there's the tangu The tangu is a is a kami or or a god or or be considered a demon. And it has a very interesting nose, okay. And it happens to have the little box on its.
Speaker 5: On its head like.
Speaker 1: For the like for the praying.
Speaker 9: The whatever, the philacty, the philactery that they were, and not not just that. He happens to carry the torah no machi and torah prah no maki means scroll. He carries the tous scroll, okay, Okay, So he's.
Speaker 2: Like, this is setting up for a joke? Is this a joke?
Speaker 9: No? This is this is this is this isn't Japanese folklore and history and and and one of the things that this creature is associated with is you know, not always good. And there's also another Japanese demon creature that that that that has a bald spot that that that's called it's called Kappa. But what what what what what a Jews.
Speaker 2: Wear on there?
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, if you're making this up on the spot thing to make up.
Speaker 9: No no, no, not making anything up.
Speaker 10: Not making anything up.
Speaker 9: What a Jews were?
Speaker 2: They were the kippa.
Speaker 9: Okay, so this is this you can look it up right now.
Speaker 2: Just I'm trying to look at Tingo Japanese demon.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well the tingu you can look up you know, see that, but you can also look up the kappa and it's it's it's it's a lizard like or turtle like. And it's also associated with kidnapping children, raping women looking at their skirts. You can flesh. You can see it on Wikipedia. Bro, that's not like something I liked. That's the capital. The capital was was was with the one that I just said has the missing the missing little little bald cap and its associated with the dish? What what what? What's the dish? It's like a it's is a kappa. It's the same thing. It's it's the.
Speaker 2: He's balding like.
Speaker 9: You could you could see it.
Speaker 1: It looks like a turtle kind of bird. It looks like a bird. Yeah, you're kind of you're kind of reaching right now. I'm looking at a photos.
Speaker 9: The tango is the bird one. The turtle with the bald cap is the one that I'm speaking of. So if we talked about the tangu, the tango is the different one we talked about the kopa. The kepa is the same as the kippa.
Speaker 1: What I see the Kappa, it looks like it looks like he has like a friar's haircut, like a friar monkey.
Speaker 2: It could be like a little bald.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you could be wearing a y.
Speaker 1: I could see that. Yeah, I don't see the square part. Anyways, what are you getting? What are you getting?
Speaker 9: Just language, let's just get into language. Kappa Kippa very similar.
Speaker 1: That's a fallacy, dude. How is it I said a reach a reach?
Speaker 9: How is it a reach?
Speaker 1: They sound the same. I sure I was expecting like a grabbler type. Dude, this is.
Speaker 2: The basket.
Speaker 9: They don't say basketball. They see basketball.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh that's the one you're talking about. Yeah, oh yeah, I see that. He's got the big nose that looks like my grandfather.
Speaker 9: Well that's the that's you can also, okay, the hatta, the hat the Klan have the Star of rem frame, which is in the Star of David. There is no Star of David, and it doesn't exist in the Bible. It's it's all it's Saturn worship. It's chronos. Yeah, feminent male invert.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is your question?
Speaker 9: There's no question of.
Speaker 2: A sermon.
Speaker 1: Question, that's a sermon.
Speaker 9: Yea of Jews in Japan considered demons, considered demons in Japan.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like you're making the linkage to the jew part. And I don't see.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, The Japanese are saying that this isn't me.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: The Japanese are saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, not anybody Kapa Jewish.
Speaker 1: Let's see if I google this, No, see, everything that comes up as keep up. Now, everything that comes up is keep a pp a. I know that's what I and it all just comes up keep us all right.
Speaker 9: I beg your pardon one more time.
Speaker 1: No said, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Andre andre Yushensky, Kiev. This is another important one. This is one of the blood level ones that I didn't get to finish last time. It's important that we also mentioned these these blood level incidences.
Speaker 1: All right, I can take another column.
Speaker 9: Order of a thirteen year old under nineteen eleven Ukraine, Russia.
Speaker 10: Okay, your pardon, all right, we'll pick it up next time, Love you, Danny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it. Yeah, I mean I don't think any of us know what's going on right now.
Speaker 9: Uh well, I mean we could talk about it, buddy, I can get into it.
Speaker 1: We're good, all right, Thanks man. Uh yeah, I don't know what that was about. Probably let it, probably let him go a few two minutes too long, but I was he had my interest piqued for a moment there for a moment. Let's take a call from Jacob here. Thanks again for coming on and Jay. I appreciate it. This fun show. Jacob, are you there?
Speaker 9: Yes, I am here.
Speaker 1: What's up? You're on with Jade? I are go ahead?
Speaker 9: Oh hey, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 9: I want to ask Jay? I know he works for Info Wars. There was a guy, he was a conspiracy theorist back in the nineties. His name was William Cooper. Has he ever heard of this guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm been familiar.
Speaker 9: Where do you think he went wrong? I kind of looked into some of his stuff, and I guess he kind of came to the conclusion that everything was like an intergalactic like space situation. I just don't understand how somebody can read so many classified documents and then just like fall prey to the shiny object. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can you give some background on who this guy is just for people who don't.
Speaker 3: Know, So basically, yeah, go back to the Boomer era of conspiracy theory stuff gen X Boomer era of.
Speaker 2: Like eighties nineties conspiracy stuff. He was kind of the He.
Speaker 3: Was a popular radio guy, William Cooper, and he wrote a book called Behold a Pale Horse. He did a series called Mystery Babylon or something like that, and I was kind of Alex Jones ish before our showes and they kind of didn't like each other, had some squabbles. But at one point he went really deep down this kind of alien rabbit hole where he thought that there was a you know, government deal with the aliens, and Jesus was an alien that was a hologram.
Speaker 2: It's like he got really crazy. And then later on he got really crazy.
Speaker 3: Supposedly he said something like, oh, I was misled, the government gave me these fake documents, and I tuned out when I heard, Like, I just I'm not into alien stuff. I think it's really dumb, so I just usually too too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, when I when I heard the alien conclusion, it kind of boggled my mind a little bit.
Speaker 2: Same here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that was my question. That was my question for Jay if he actually heard of this guy and he kind of.
Speaker 2: Came to No.
Speaker 9: No, he was killed by the government.
Speaker 1: Actually, he was killed by the government.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he died.
Speaker 9: I don't know it was. I think it was like a like a a tax enforcement operation. They were trying to arrest him and he wouldn't go. Like I guess he went out swinging. I'm not exactly sure, but he was. He was killed on his own property. From my understanding. Crazy, But that was the question that was I was. I was more so actually going to ask you a question, Danny ahead. You were you were mentioning something about some sort of like document you were reading about, like some sort of like economic hit job we were going to execute on the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I just reference it. It's called The User's Guide to Restructuring the Global Trading System, and it's literally like the playbook that Trump's following right now.
Speaker 9: So when when you said that, it actually kind of piqued my interest because I've noticed this trend with our currency and like the rest of the world's currency, like as time has progressed, like the dollar has become so strong, and like that would seem to be like a positive for a country to have a strong currency, but it seems like.
Speaker 1: The rest of as.
Speaker 9: Our currencies it's bad. It's not just bad for that, it seems like it's bad for the world as a whole, because the stronger our dollar is, the more currency they have to change in return to get our dollar, and it makes them want to buck our currency even faster as the reserve currency. Like that's why I think this bricks thing that's happening is because these countries are all getting charged out the ass for these dollars and the price of those dollars keep going up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Trump is basically saying like if you trade with these bricks countries, like if you even try and do this, he's like, I'll fuck you over, like it basically you won't be able to do it. Like he's gonna like this is such a crazy like needle the thread, because he's essentially like, you have to use the dollar. We're gonna weaken it. You're not gonna like it. We're gonna tear off the shit out of you. But we really want the dollar to go down because it would make American like manufacturing. That's like it basically says, the main reason why America lost its like manufacturing base is has a lot to do with the fact that the dollar is so strong and has it's just always been so strong, and they can't because it's a reserve currency. Everybody holds all their money in US dollars. It's like really difficult to uh devalue, like really difficult on like nominal terms.
Speaker 10: Anyways, Well, I've also seen this thing with the Great British Pound where the Great British Pound is at all time low versus the dollar. Yeah, where it's at like a dollar twenty for for you know, usc for one Great British pound, when like when I was a kid, it was like, you know, a dollar ninety for a Great British pound. You know, now it's a dollar twenty. It's like that's a pretty stark difference in amount.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean. Like the rest of the Western world is almost like like hinging on us to do something about this, and like if we don't, then it's like we're all going to collapse together. Yeah, at least that's what it seems like.
Speaker 3: Any I mean, I'm just when I hear this kind of stuff, I'm just thinking, like the coins the answer this is all humor, dude, when I was reading economics, when I was when.
Speaker 1: I was reading this today, actually, I was thinking specifically that I'm like, if they managed to make because all cryptos denominated in US dollars, like at the end of the day, like nobody cares how much one bitcoin is in any other currency, Like it's just that's the standard price. So you're like, if you devalue the US dollar, then that just makes bitcoin shoot up essentially.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, I won't I won't keep you guys.
Speaker 9: I imagine there's other there's other callers on the line, and I don't want to keep you guys much longer. But I I just when I heard you say that, it kind of, you know, sparked my interest. I got to look at that paper myself. But thank you guys for talking. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Take care, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take another caller. We got a question for Jay, and we know that Ben is drinking. Ben. Are you there, Yes, sir, you are on with Jay dire Go ahead, Yes, we can.
Speaker 5: Cool. How are you guys, doing tonight.
Speaker 1: Very well good.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well the reason I was called was, uh, I got a family member and they're studying up in the Northwest and part of the de i UH initiatives and stuff like that actually wiped out their scholarship. And it's like in environmental studies or something like that. They're getting their doctorate.
Speaker 8: I don't have a high school, so something like that.
Speaker 1: But are they what is the what is their category that they fit in? Like are they no? No, no, I'm saying that your family member. Are they a member of some sort of protected class?
Speaker 5: Uh? Indigenous?
Speaker 1: They're indigenous, okay, And really they're taking it from the indigenous people.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: If they were Canada. We had someone call in on my other show a while ago and basically was saying they live in this like native reserve in like northern Ontario and they just had some deal with the government because they they were on their property was like some mine and they made a deal some mining rights deal like one hundred years ago that didn't track inflation, and then the Canadian government was like, hey, we want to basically just pay you all this money we owe you inflation adjusted. He's like everybody on his reserve got like a quarter of a million dollars just cash payment.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And in Canada, like that's where I'm from. In Canada, they just are like giving this ship away. They're like, if you know, I don't even think they asked for it.
Speaker 2: I gotta find that. Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like in America they don't care as much because this person. I mean, if you're losing DEI scholarships because when.
Speaker 2: Domina identify as the Canadian citizens.
Speaker 1: You don't want that.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I believe they're I believe they're studying It was something like environmental so like they've traveled all over they they work with like the National Parks and stuff like that, and they're doing a lot of different things. But I don't understand, like what would that had to do with DEI. Like I understand like diversity and shit like that, but like they were doing environmental science and it just seemed kind of weird to me.
Speaker 1: Is all, well, I mean they probably just got some They were giving scholarships to people who are I don't know DII qualifications, whatever the fuck that means. And then I don't know, I didn't know They're just like this is in the last week.
Speaker 5: Yet, like literally today. So she's going for a doctorate and she's supposed to graduate in like June, and she can't even write her paper, is what I heard, which I don't stand.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I have fucking I have no clue.
Speaker 3: So they took away the scholarship even though she's Indigenous because of the i's everything.
Speaker 1: Like basically, yeah, they probably added all these d I mean they're they're doing this stuff where there's like, you know, no transgender people in the military and all that stuff. It must fall fall under something like that. I mean, to take it away in the middle of your thing. It seems crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like she's got like a couple of months ago and everything's done. I mean, she's been in school forever.
Speaker 1: But uh, I mean, could she could she just like take out a loan or something.
Speaker 3: Could you just do a little bit of a loan for a little month one semester?
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody's gonna kick in something for her to finish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why she only take one semester? Sounds like a real d I hire.
Speaker 5: No, Like she's like she's graduating. Oh, so I guess that's like a semester to go or something. Like that.
Speaker 1: What I mean, that's that sucks. But yeah, I haven't I haven't heard anything about that.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh all right man, anything else? All right, thanks dude, Okay, thanks man. All right, phones are open if anybody. We're gonna wrap this up, and uh shortly, Uh, I had a question actually because you probably cover the stuff, you know, you know, the Patriot Front, those dudes, well you know of them, do you have any thoughts on them?
Speaker 2: My guests from intuitive glance and analysis would be fake fed thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing I'm wondering about because cash Mattel has his uh his confirmation thing this week or whatever, and he seems like the anti doing any of that ship, like you know, having FBI agents literally pop out of U hauls and khaki pants and like pretend to.
Speaker 3: Be fucking uh preppy, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like prepperty like white nationalists or whatever the hell that is. But so because I've actually always thought, because I like, I've seen their like telegram group and unless you know they're they're really like putting this thing on like they actually do seem like they are this like legitimate thing somewhat, but everybody like it always makes me laugh so much because they're trying to be like, no, we're actually real, and everybody's like no, like nobody believes that they're real. But then I guess the question will be if if cash MATEL gets nominated and they just disappear and you're like yeah, well no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well just know that's a great point.
Speaker 3: Like also, you know a lot of those situations I have read a decent amount on this kind of so not so much of them, but past instances of these kinds of things and like fed groups or whatever and go and tell bro and all that. A lot of times it's just like one or two dudes that are kind of the informants or the you know, handler people. So the majority of the people are going to be thinking, on now, we're all we're good, we're legit. So you know, it only takes a couple of people in these kind of organiza to be kind of the provocateur front person. Like if you look into Oklahoma City and Ellowheim City that it was, it was structured that way where it's very few people that were.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I think we I think I had what was his name, Richard? He remember, but he covers all the Oklahoma City stuff in depth.
Speaker 2: Oh, cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he was I can't remember if it was him who was saying, like there was a situation with Oklahoma where there was like two informants who like didn't know they were each and forge yeah, like they didn't know each other, and then it was like one of these things where it just ended up mostly being like informants and it's just like barely any real people, similar to probably like the Gretchen.
Speaker 3: Well, the militias a lot of times turn out to be like like different FEDS and it's like five FEDS and like two rednecks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah for sure, and you're like, this is just mostly FEDS, and like, I guess they're just trying to get them caught up in something so they can say they're doing shit because uh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The budget justifying the Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the one that I'm most looking forward to out of all these guys is cash MATEL because he literally just wants to like shut down the FBI basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said some pretty wild stuff.
Speaker 1: He said something on that Sean Ryan interview. He said, crazy shit. He's like day one and I'm turning the FBI building into a Museum of the Deep State, and you're just like that, it's a crazy guy to hire. I mean, it'll be awesome just to see how that works, if that can even be done exactly. I'm somewhat skeptical. All right, let's take another call and then we'll let you go. Where where can people find You're just your YouTube channel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find me there. I have a website Jason Elsons dot com. IM get archives there. I'm on rock fin which is a great free street space platform. Every Friday host the Fourth Hour box shones. You find me on Twitter, Instagram.
Speaker 1: All that nice. Okay, let's take a we'll call here and then we'll wrap it up. We got slav here. This should be interesting. Yeah, what's up? Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 9: Jay?
Speaker 5: You're familiar.
Speaker 9: You've probably heard it before of.
Speaker 11: The Cloward Privence strategy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where you essentially run up the debt to collapse the system.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and do you know that it is the Calergy plan that uh fields it?
Speaker 8: Have you heard of that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I have Count Clergy's book, I've read him. So what is that? I mean, I know about the two different things, but what's that to do with cloud and Piven.
Speaker 11: Well, what is it? Wouldn't you think that like a mass importation of like you know, like a biblical locus level of you know, so it's from different latitudes into developed nations. It is how you just basically set.
Speaker 8: The cloud Privence strategy into motion.
Speaker 3: Oh that' see what you're saying, Like, so clergy is destroying the existing people groups through the importation of the people logically connects then to using cloud and Piven to crash the economics system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: Has that cloud and pivment thing? Has that been done like in other countries that we like know of or is that like a theoretical Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well, Danny, you know how you said like all these developed European nations and white Christian nations you talk about they have a labor shortage. Well the data has been come out from the last like five to ten years where yeah, they can't even what is it? Their unemployment amongst the soilunce speakers who came there for work, you know, is unemployments like basically sixty seventy of the unemployed or women, I mean, what is it? And then ninety of the asylum speakers that are women are also unemployed. So basically it's just like cat like and pretty much ninety percent of them been on government assist It's like they're basically dealing with the because he's dude. They all hang outside in The most work they do is just stand.
Speaker 9: In line to collect their benefits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 11: This is it's a great replacement reality.
Speaker 9: It's not a theory.
Speaker 11: My question was, what do you think would how do you think what is like the most practical way And I don't care about humanity in this sense in this question and this hypothetical, but the most practical way to reverse all of this.
Speaker 3: I mean, uh, you know, I was talking about this today on livestream. I mean, it took one hundred years of social engineering and like Fabian socialist technique to get to down the tube to where we are, so it's probably gonna take many many years to climb back out. I don't know all the answers because I mean, we're already locked into a global economy, so I don't know how we're going to be able to totally not be connected to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have any answers, But.
Speaker 11: Can it start with normalizing letting people think like, Hey, those people don't look like me, don't behave like me, don't speak like me, can communicate with me. They you know, they can't interact. Their own way of acting in their own society, in their heads doesn't match mine, Like does it?
Speaker 6: Did?
Speaker 11: It start from like a bottom up level?
Speaker 3: It seems like people are waking up to it because they're being forced to because things are getting really crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I meanportation.
Speaker 11: Dude, Dude, half my complex gone. I got a whole stack of freshman actually behind the dumpsters.
Speaker 1: You literally have the people live where you live are gone. He lives in Texas. Are they gone or are they just not leaving their house?
Speaker 11: Oh no? Some some of them sneak the fuck out in the middle, Like as I just said, there's there's a stack of fresh mattresses and a whole bunch of stuff like and and they're getting petty like it's they all like because our complex has like two buildings for it. The other building is way more of them, and they messed up their whole laundry room like being petty, dude.
Speaker 1: Where they Where are they going though? Like you think they're self deporting?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 11: If they're if they're running and hiding. They know that that just proves that they're guilty. If they're self deporting. Good. I don't want them back here anyway. No chances. Honestly, anybody getting deported should not even be given a chance. Just what anybody being never get a chance to try and come back into America?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean most of them are. You got probably like an automatic twenty year bar for a lot of those people that.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, they should be that they should have they should be branded on their foreheads or on their face somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's happening.
Speaker 11: I mean it's been done before.
Speaker 1: So yeah where.
Speaker 2: Gucci mane ice cream brand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, Gucci man not a lot back at the ice cream shop. Uh, that's about it.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I mean otherwise you guys, all right, Actually we should have more caller here.
Speaker 1: Let's take this and then I'll let you go. Thanks again for coming on here time. Yeah, this person has been calling NonStop. Hello are you there?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: Hey, dany I had a question. I had a question for Jay Dyer. How how accurate? Well we sort of know that the Getty family is a little suspect or are but how accurate is the I live in l A and I've heard this a lot. How accurate is it that the Getty Center in Los Angeles is actually a human trafficking hub and one of these places where elites come to meet.
Speaker 2: I don't know, honestly don't. I don't know a whole lot about the Getty's.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know about Jay John pul and some of the family drama, but I actually don't know a whole lot about him. I've study more like the Rockefellers and the Rothschild's and JP Morgan Vanderbilt's.
Speaker 2: I don't know a what about the Gettys.
Speaker 8: Honestly, Yeah, I sort of grew up in that area of Los Angeles, and I just have to say, there's a lot of things now that I'm older, that we're just completely suspect, So I just check it out. I'm a big fans oh guns in people's like palettes of guns, and like people's backyard that were like tarped up, you know. I remember like some people going missing and then like being found. It's like and not making a big deal about it, you know, because there's like some rich kids, you know, like their parents didn't want to make a big deal about it, so like no, you know, but yeah, there's a just nefarious activities that happened around then.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the story Like one of the kids was kidnapped and then the John Poet he was like, yeah, I don't really care really yeah, something crazy like that, Like he was such a rich asshole. He was just like, I'm not paying your ransom money.
Speaker 1: Oh he's just straight up as I'd rather have money.
Speaker 3: Keep him dude, whatever, that's insane, have fun with him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you guys.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I just have to say my mom sort of started working at the VA Center that's not far from there, and she told me, I mean, it is an old part of LA, but yeah, she told me there's a whole bunch of tunnel systems down there.
Speaker 2: That's true, the tunnels all through LA, that is true.
Speaker 8: Yeah. And I found a couple in Hollywood where I used to work, which was pretty cool. But yeah, thanks thanks man.
Speaker 1: Yeah I saw have you ever seen those videos about the Vegas all the underground tunnels in Vegas that like all the fucking like homeless people basically live in and there's all like tons of like sex offenders and stuff. Really cool documentaries on YouTube. Vegas has all these like I don't know if they're like aqueducts or what, but they're these like there's like this underground like tunnel system and it's just like full of people.
Speaker 3: Like it's like it seems like yeah, like it seems like like all the cities basically have this previously unknown tunnels system going on underneath them all the big cities.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some cool like YouTube documentaries about it. But all right, we're gonna let you go. Man, thank you again for coming on. I appreciate it, dude. And yeah, people go check check out his YouTube, check them out on twitter. Uh if yeah, yeah, thanks again for coming on. Jdire everybody. All right, uh, we are going to keep the show moving on because we hit the twenty super chats. So let me just do this and all right, I hope it's not buffering for people. I keep getting this notification that YouTube is buffering, but we are gonna go for another forty one minutes. Guess we're gonna go. Let's read some superchats. Actually, let's get to the superchats. I haven't read any yet, so let's read them on mamm My computers lagging. Right now we got Dylan Farnham. He says, I was told by reliable sources you've been saying the end word. I already read that. Actually