Speaker 1: It's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Danny, Yes, sir, morning brother, Good morning, Good morning brother. Danny.
Speaker 1: The very first radio show that I listened to when I was a little kid, the first one that I remember sitting there like eating my oatmeal and flicking my brother in the head listening for the school closings. It was Danny moves your fanny in the morning was his jingle, Danny Nevert. I'll never forget that jingle, Danny, I need you to move my fanny this morning. Let go. Okay, I know that sounded weird right after I sat it. Let's welcome back, and now you've played before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I played back in aug.
Speaker 1: Okay, how'd you do well? I mean you didn't win five? What did you win any now?
Speaker 2: Autumn knocked me out.
Speaker 1: Autumn was on a terror this year. Let's bring on Hey Colin, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Colin, Hey, good morning. I feel like we just had you on. Yeah, dude, it took me ten months to get through the first time. This time, you know it took four days. Thirty four days, well, thirty four yeah right. I waited my thirty days, then waited four more.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he did it. Colin, You've got some history with this game. Have you been in the Hall of Fame four times?
Speaker 2: Four times? For Colin?
Speaker 1: Danny, you're gonna have to really move your fanny, all right, guys, been in the Hall of Fame four times for crying out loud? You can't be a sloud yep, you can't be a slouch, all right, Danny and Colin.
Speaker 2: Now, Tessa has been giving me this sheet of paper all year.
Speaker 1: I have There's a couple questions that have been on here all year. I need to get rid of them. So sorry, my apologies, Danny and Colin.
Speaker 2: These things have.
Speaker 1: Got to get out of my face and I'll be winning. There we go, Danny and Colin. Question number one again, my apologies. What dance move has you stiffening your arms?
Speaker 2: Colin? Colin? Uh, the sprinkler? Show me the sprinkler.
Speaker 1: Again. It's the end of the year. I can't look at these anymore. Danny, what dance move has you stiffening your arms and moving stiffly?
Speaker 2: Stiffening your arms and moving stiffly? You need an answer? And three? Two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alex, do you know it?
Speaker 2: Now's the robot.
Speaker 1: Good lord, get it out of here. It's been on there all year, not all year. All right, let's get this, let's get rid of this one. Let's just get let's just.
Speaker 2: Flush these out.
Speaker 1: What bird is known for its colorful feathers?
Speaker 2: And a Dan got through, I'm gonna go peacock.
Speaker 1: I would have gone peacock too, but no. What bird is known for its colorful feathers and ability to mimic sounds?
Speaker 2: Colin? Uh, pro I'm gonna give you that. Yes, it's a parrot. Colin's on the board getting that because that's the right answer. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one, there's been number one on this piece of paper for eight months. Number one, Danny Colin, What mythical creature is said to breathe fire and often?
Speaker 2: Guard? Tsure Colin Dragon, correct answer.
Speaker 1: It's again, Ben, the complete question.
Speaker 2: What mythical creature is said to breathe fire and often? Guard's treasure ran every time? Definitely didn't know about the treasure question. I don't know, but you got it right. Of course you think it's a good question. Let's ask Danny if he likes it the road and I don't know good job, Sorry trash. What is now either way?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Bye?
Speaker 1: Danny?
Speaker 2: Uh hey Colin, four time Hall of Famer. I might have Yeah, you're gonna make it fine.
Speaker 1: I might have to flush out a few more questions just to get this thing, do it headed the right direction.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of get No, that's what happens. I'm tired of seeing these questions. All right, hang on. Victory speech next,