Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 3: Graph, the answer screen.
Speaker 4: They're all around.
Speaker 2: Rising break.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truthseekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of The Flat Earth Files. I'm your host is always George Hoobs. We're recording on the Saturday, January the fourth, twenty twenty five. I hope everybody had a great Christmas and a happy New Year. Just a couple of quick reminders. Please do stop by the website. It is theflat Earthfiles dot Com. Have an active chat room, a great forum with a lot of you know, well thought out conversations, and of course every week we post each episode in the form of a blog post with all the supporting documents, the things we cite during the conversation. It's a plethora of information. Stop by It is the flat Earthfiles dot com. If you'd like to join the show like Eric is today, please send us an email. It is fe Files guest at gmail dot com. The email addressed is in the show notes as always and without further ado. Where it's about I think four fifty five am in British Columbia, Canada. Our guest today is Eric. Good morning, Eric, Good morning George. A great conversation prior to hitting the record button. And I know you have a lot of information to share with the audience, so please introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 4: Yes, my name is Eric Sweeter. I'm I'm Macadian. I live in Barrier. It's just a small small town north of Kamloops. It's just like a live We think we have eighteen hundred people according to the census, so it's pretty small. So sick. I like it because you could go to the grocery store and you'll see the same people. So especially and when when you live in a a time in our world where it's like you don't know who is you know, an enemy or whatever. Right, Like it's just so you know people, we recognized vehicles that come and see into your neighborhood and so we kind of community community watch going on.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Three kids. I got three kids and we just had one. I was going to be on their podcast earlier. But yeah, my baby was born November thirteenth, and that's why I wanted to do the podcast really because it's they're all sleeping right now.
Speaker 3: Sou to tell us a little bit about your journey to the truth. I know you had mentioned, uh, you you grew up in a family Jove witness, and you had mentioned while they necessarily weren't, as we say, conspiracy theorists, they did understand the world of lives we lived in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I would say, yeah, I was raised Joe's Witness, and they never really pressured me to, you know, pursue it. Do you have to like make the truth your own? But it did help me as a child to like to know, to be to be aware and to be skeptical of, you know, things that are like we're in Satan system, right. So, like my dad, like I remember my dad's was never really into conspiracies and going into the library and getting all this information in you know, before the Internet, but he was he was aware of like he fully believed that Kennedy was assassinated by the government and there's evil things all around us, right, so and and then like oh sorry.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're good go ahead, continue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then so I didn't really follow it too well because I was like, of course, I was went to public school, so they were trying to tell me. You know, there we were the the globe is tilted a certain degree, so it just tilts two more degrees, the son would just cook us. And if it tilts another way, it's going to freeze to death. So that's I think, that's really why I had a hard time with my connection with God, because it just didn't make any sense, right, And now as you get older, I'm finally starting to realize that, you know, like I remember my brother was studying black holes, and it just you look into all this stuff and it just doesn't make any sense at all. Right, So it's like, and now he is, of course an atheist and getting full of tattoos, and I don't know. I joke about wanting to work at an old folks home in like fifty years when they're all sleeve tattooed and wrink it up and going to be something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. And that is something that I wonder about with all the information that is used in the education system to hide God. And we truly do live in a world where what was the phrase, do what thou art, do what thou want the Aleister Crowley, Right, it's just people living for themselves. You see the decline of people wanting to have children, people wanting to live for themselves, and there's no greater joy. And I'm sure you could attest as well as having a child. And you think back to these things, and I know we've mentioned them before, but the way they hide God through heliocentrism and evolution and the Big Bang theory, so on and so forth with scientism, I wonder if that has a subconscious leaning of keeping people away from God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, I agree, it's that's the that's the main thing, because they don't want to be accountable, they don't want to like its.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: The one thing for me was just in the last three or four years, I I met up with this friend of mine. He's, uh, he served he's still serving in the Canadian military since like the nineties, right, and he's served in Iraq in different places. And he was telling me like he's like I believe the earth is six thousand years old or you know what I mean. Like the flood happened and day was like two thousand years, you know, approximately six seven thousand years old. And I, you know, before I would just laugh and like, what are you talking about, because even like as Job's witnessed, they would they would believe in the gap theory, like there may have been dinosaurs, you know what I mean, Like the Earth was created in seven days, but there could be.
Speaker 3: Less.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, there could be you know, millions of years between each day, right, And so instead of just looking at that, and I think this was even before I came to flat Earth, but just that kind of opened up my mind to like, Okay, so this guy's believes in the Bible. He's been around the world, he's seen things, he's been you know, and so I just kind of made me think, okay, so maybe I should just look at the Bible more literally, right, yep. And then so that really helped me. It's like because like instead of just laughing, you know what I'm saying, like, because I don't. And that's what I realized, Like, it's easier to believe sixty billion years, right, if you make the numbers bigger, it's a lot more. It's easier for people to for their palette, you know what I'm saying. So like this, then the sun is they used to say it was thirty or sixty million, and now it's ninety three million, you know what I mean? And then so and then yeah, yeah, when you look at the Bible and you look at it more literally and it's like, no, the sun is not a star, right, and we don't really know what the sun is, and like even what happened to this?
Speaker 3: Oh the flatter that what was it called the the final.
Speaker 4: Finalment, the final experiment? Yeah, and so that is that's again it's like testing your your beliefs. Belief in faith is the same thing, right, Like, yep, so was it faked? Because I can really follow that Austin wits it and it's we don't know what the sun is and whether it was like it really is still up in the air. I think they went down there and I think there was a twenty four hour son, right, So.
Speaker 3: Right. I think it was irrespond. I think it was irresponsible for them to call it the final experiment because it still doesn't explain us being able to see too far. It doesn't explain that water still finds its level and you know, all the other things is that we have, you know, with the the temperature of the moon being cooler, the light and all the other things that we've cited over the years. Because there's a twenty four hour sun, that's it. Game over. You know, there's no such no flatter back to the globe. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. That's and you know what. And then one thing also I wanted to point out is like, because we went through COVID and I live in a province in Canada, which is I kind of wanted to go into some details, like our city, our main city of Vancouver, they have they were MANUFC, Like they have one of the leading companies that manufacture the what's it the lipids?
Speaker 3: What are they call oh yeah, no, for the medicine yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's called the biotech company ACTS, yeah, therapeutics.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, so they were making they were it's what were they doing.
Speaker 3: They was.
Speaker 4: It was the vehicle for the vaccines to be delivered, right, so they could use them for all different kinds of things, not just the mRNA. So like this these companies were making lots and lots of money. So it's like it was just wild, like they were pushing it for the children to get vaccinated, and it just kept pushing it, pushing it, and then our neighboring province was our neighboring province was stopping it, like okay, so you no longer have to be vaccinated, but they could just kept going for like it was like another year almost. It was wild. Right, So this is the reason I brought that up is because like when you when you typed in t FE into YouTube, it would just bring up and they would be hundreds and hundreds of or the first five or six pages would all be about this final experiment right when we But then if you before this, you would type it in anything flat Earth and it would just be debunking and mockery and you know what I mean. Like so like I kind of use that YouTube as e gauged what is what is what they want you to see and what they don't want you to see because like you couldn't. And then that's when I found out, like I started going on Rumble and different platforms because like the censorship and what they want you to you know, it's they're really molding your minds and you get into these silos, right, that's just it's very difficult to navigate.
Speaker 3: It's interesting you mentioned that you you'd mentioned before the program or before we started recording, that Vancouver and BC is kind of uh California two point zero, But then you had mentioned the province next to you, which is Alberta, and that is more not exactly, but that resembles Texas more conservative beliefs. They have the rodeos, that the Calgary Stampede and all that other stuff, and they were one of the few areas that if I remember correctly, maybe uh Saskatchewan as well, but they were one of the few that really did not push the vaccine during COVID.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's that's one hundred percent acurate. I got a brother that lives in Calgary. I lived in Calgary for a couple of years, and yeah, it's Stephan. Calgary is kind of like Houston, Texas. You know, that's where the hub or all the businesses are, right all the offices, yep, and it's it's kind of like it's and then it's weird like because Alberta and then the northern BC, like the Peace Country, it's like anything on I guess east of the Rocky Mountains. It's more conservative if you would like, you know, like a Bible belt type thing, and then and then it stops in Manitoba. I don't know what's going on in Manitoba, but it's kind of scary because they're like they got I think in the university now just recently, Like it's what is it, Oh, yeah, they have a you know, I no no white people allowed in this certain area of the university. And it's like really supposed to be inclusion. Yeah, it's just they're not giving up on the woke stuff, and I just it's weird because, like you said, Alberta, Saskatchewan is more conservative and like, I don't know, I'm glad that this woke stuff is kind of ending because like I have kids that are going to schools and I want to homeschool them. You know. It's just but at the same time, you can you don't want to shelter them.
Speaker 3: Too much, right exactly, that that is something you have to be careful of. You just don't want to send them, send them into the world without having a little uh, you know, battle tripping if you will.
Speaker 4: Exactly. That's what of Like even when I was a kid, like my parents raised us up and we were they didn't really shelter us too much, right, because like you see some people that are you know, you try to protect them and then they rebel so much. So it's like I don't want that for my kids, right, So.
Speaker 3: That was exactly my story. I turned eighteen and I went wild. Yeah, I want to ask you two questions of things we've talked about already before we get too far ahead. As far as the Joe Jehovah's Witness, what was the information that they used to support the gap theory? Do you recall?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't really remember. They had like these VHS tapes and they'd get us, get us to watch them and stuff like that, like, and it was just kind of like because they wanted to. They're obviously they weren't into evolution, right, They were trying to preach the creation and just how you know, and I think that there's some parts of Christianity right that still you know, like even Catholicism, right, they have that was it? The telescope there, the Lucifer telescope.
Speaker 3: Can't make this stuff, I mean yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they were just trying to, like I said, try to make it because like unfortunately, like I think they it's a business model, and I hate I don't like to say that organized religion is the devil, you know what I mean? Or it could because they and then I tell this about because I think they just wanted to show that so that they could keep their followers, you know what I mean, And because there's no other reason why they would, you know, talk about space and all this kind of stuff and how God created all this stuff. And it's like when you read the Bible, and then that's the thing too. It's like it's clearly in the Bible that there's a firmament, right, and so and then you look at and you get these the best telescopes that money can buy, and you look up in the stars and then you don't see what they see with the Hubble telescope, right, that's right. So they literally look like glimmering, you know, lights in water.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, they look like they're shimmering, right yeah.
Speaker 4: So and then yeah, of course you have to have the Hubble telescope in order to see them more clearly. And it's just like whatever, it's just this Satan's trying to deceive us.
Speaker 3: Right, certainly is and he's doing that twenty four seven three sixty five I tell people that if he spent forty days and forty nights with Jesus, you know, the one person who was not flawed to have walked the earth, imagine what he's doing to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh the other Yeah, the other question I wanted to ask you was, you know, you had mentioned that your your parents were aware that Kennedy was probably killed by the government. What were their thoughts on the moon landing?
Speaker 1: What were their thoughts on the moon landing? I don't, yeah, see, like the thing is like they didn't really talk about it too much, but like I don't know they are They just felt like the government was I mean, there are good people in the government, but it's just like you can't people go there with good intentions.
Speaker 4: And then you get then you realize behind closed doors, like this is the this is a different club, and you can't.
Speaker 3: It's impossible to slay the beast. It truly is. The epic proportion of the enemy within the gates is unfathomable. It's just crazy.
Speaker 4: So like they, like I said, they were trying to like I think they might have believed that they were the moon landing, but I never did, Like you know what I'm saying they just taught me to just question everything. So like I really, like, I don't I never really considered myself a conspiracy theorist until, like, you know, there's like it's kind of like I used to feel like I was a liberal and then they just kind of kept progressing and left me behind it. Now I'm a conservative, right, So it's like if you don't go along with this mainstream, you start questioning things, then they're going to call you a conspiracy theorist. So it's like, you know, even with the blood transfusions, like that was a big thing with the the Joe's Witnesses in the eighties, right, not to get blood transfusions, and then of course it was like the eighties and nineties, like who is the president from Arkansas there, Bill Clinton? And then they were getting blood transfi they were getting blood donations from the prisoners, right, and so that was the real thing. And so so that's there are reasons to be skeptical, right, and then that kind of goes into too Like my mother she had like literally thirteen major surgeries right here in Canada, and she never took blood for any of them. And like she had her colone removed, she had like pins in her spine. There's all sorts of major surgery, is right, like knee replacements, and it's just like kind of messy doctors. Unfortunately, it's like they, Yeah, remember one time she had to she had to go from They wouldn't do her surgery in Vancouver. They had to go to a doctor in Calgary because they just didn't want to do it right. And then sure enough she had the surgery is and then it was it all went well, right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's why anytime you face something like that, it's good to get two or three what do you call it, You go go to two or three different doctors and get an opinion from them. And we had mentioned again we had an interesting conversation before we hit the record button. Anytime something becomes for profit, the consumer does not benefit from it. And that exactly what the medical industry has become for profit and we are the consumer and healthy people do not make for a good business model for the political industry, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like and then in Canada we have like it's like public medical right, so it's like it's all government yep. So the doctors are not they're paid for by they're paid by the government, but then they think they also, but they get who is paying taxes. It's the pharmaceutical companies, right, and so they're literally so it's it's like, how how is that happening that they're not privatized but they can still have this influence. And it's like because the bureaucracy, right, the ones that are running the the medical system or getting you know, they're trying to keep their funding and stuff like that. So we hear a lot of the times it's like, we have this budget, so we have to spend it, right. If we don't use it, we lose it. And so this you hear this in the school system, in our medical system quite a bit. So like even if you had a minister that was trying to do right and you know, make keep the books kind of you know what i mean, like save some money or you know, manage it properly, right, it's just possible because it's just in every different department in your whole ministry, they're all just like spending their budget as much as they.
Speaker 3: Can, right, absolutely, And most of those budgets have a that they're budgeted out for the year. And if you don't use it, you'll lose it and you'll actually have less money than the following year or so.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then, like I was telling you before we started recording, like with my with my daughter, and it was like they were like they got a diagnosis from a biopsy result on the Monday, and then they wanted to do surgery on the Wednesday. And I was like, and this is all happened, and then they're going to do it, can sign the consent forums on Tuesday. And she was totally she's been she was doing fine, she was doing she had she has this disease called Hurts Sprung's disease, right, so it's it's something to do with her large and colon. She doesn't have the ganglion cells. So but like the thing is, I didn't even know if the biopsy results were accurate, right, because that's what I was thinking to myself, is like, so if I lived in the States, I could go to another hospital, you know what I mean. And I don't want to do biopsies on my kid all the time either, because the recto biopsy is it's very dangerous, right because you can get into the bloodstream and stuff like that. Right, So I'm thinking like right now, she's doing fine and she's only two months three months old, right, but she eating because she has the appetite, and there's so there are things that we have to look out for, but she has the appetite, she doesn't have a fever, she's not lethargic, just her stomach has not distended. So we have like these seven seven or eight things that we have to watch out for, but and she's been totally fine. So it's just like do they And I just had a feeling like did they just want to do the surgery just for more practice? Because they it's a wonderful hospital, and like I understand that they do save lives and there's surgery is necessary of course a lot of time, but it should be like the last thing you want to do, right because and then it's just weird and like like I was praying and you really don't know what to do, right, But it's just kind of like strengthens my faith that there is a god if this has happened and she doesn't need to have surgery and she could just and again, and because I just don't think I don't believe that the biopsy, but like I don't want to be a crazy conspiracy theorist. But it's just like more and more evidence all the time. And then I talk to other people that have had misdiagnosis and stuff like that. So it's like, I don't know, it's not easy living here, but I mean beautiful, it's beautiful living here.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I can't imagine how beautiful it is up there. But again, we do live in a world that is run by Satan. And yeah, nine well we'll say ninety eight percent of the people on the earth, they're genuinely good people who just want to provide for their family. Yeah, but unfortunately the governments are the one that make our lives all miserable. And and again once government gets involved in healthcare on top of the corporations, we're in big trouble. I wanted to I want.
Speaker 4: To say one thing, like obviously, these these doctors did not have like they had the best of intentions, right, and I just but I just do know that they're they're they don't have a belief in God, they don't, you know what I mean, And they're just all about the science, and like they cannot ignore these test results, right because they have a license and it's their livelihood on absolutely, so they're trying to do the best. But like, like I kind of have a knack for reading people, and like I was talking to the head doctor and I did I did make I wrote him an email saying, like, you know, I don't feel like you're pressuring me at all, but I did feel some pressure from others in the hospital. So anyways, it's just so it was just a very traumatic experience. And I had a lot of help from our little church community here and I do attend a church. I'm not a member, but but they're like a Seven day Adventists.
Speaker 3: So that's good to have a community to fall back on when ye're going through a trying time like that, to have a shoulder to lean on and and to run information pass you know that you never know who has experienced something similar to what you've gone through before and they can provide you advice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you need a community like this idea of everyone just going to church, like following on YouTube, you know these ministries on YouTube, like like again, like this, the internet is a useful tool, like the fact that we're able to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: It's a supplemental tool. It should be used as a supplemental tool, not a primary tool.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Yeah, It's like I think the same thing with like a microwave. Like the microwave is a great invention, but it's directly connected to obesity because.
Speaker 3: You should be cooking every meal in it. Yeah, exactly, great point. Yeah, I'm going to steal that analogy. I wanted to get a little bit back into flat Earth and talk about how your your journey started. Now, So what I usually asked people was there a certain quote unquote conspiracy that you came across prior to flat Earth and maybe while you were down in the rabbit hole as you came into this, or was this the first one that really grabbed you?
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, though, like my parents, they never really talked about the moon landing, I don't really remember it too much. But like even nine to eleven that happened. How old was I when nine to eleven happened. I was born in eighty five. I remember I was like in elementary school, right, but like shortly after that happened, I was I was thinking like no, literally, like this is not this is not that these are these guys aren't terrorists, you know what I'm saying like, like, I do know that there are bad people, right sure, like every Muslim is not They're not like they're they're trying to see the Creator, right, the same with our the same with what we're doing work with you know, our God is our God and their God is I think it's the same God. But that's a different story. But so there was that and like and then later on I remember fast forward quite a bit because in my twenties I was not doing anything really like to improve myself. I was just the partying and working and this and that. So and then I remember I was also had a in twenty fourteen. I kind of was getting the YouTube was really like kind of the wild West back then, and so yeah, I was looking into like North Korea. I was like just really interested in North Korea and how could this country be so like cut off from the rest of the world and they just heavily propaganda is right, And then I just started to think, like even back then, like so it's only one country in the whole world that has propaganda and then the rest of us are just you.
Speaker 3: Know, getting the effects.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just it just didn't make any sense, right, And so then I was piecing it together back then, and like like I've always been a skeptic, and but I don't want it to be. I don't want to be a looney bin. Like even when I was during this COVID stuff and the COVID thing, they did wake me up too, Like it woke me up to like because I thought maybe that my parents had the truth, you know what I mean, and this and that and then but then they were going to do the all the major religions, all of them across the board. You couldn't get a what was it when you wanted to have a what was it called? I'm blanking on it?
Speaker 3: What for what? I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: When you wanted to get the vaccine, when you didn't want to get the vaccine, you were trying to get ah a religious exemption, A religious exemption, yes, And so then then they were all for it too. And then I was like, wait a minute, because like these guys don't want to take any blood, and here we are using because they were testing them with stem cell or there was different cells, right, And so then that's kind of woke me up to like maybe it's not the truth, right, but I still make I still wanted to believe in God. So because it's like, I know, that's what I found out too, Like they're not it's not always all these are organizations get infiltrated, right absolutely, and so like then as there's truth in a lot of these different denominations, right, so you have to That's why you have to like do your own research, right from like from the day one, like two thousand years ago, we had to do your own research because if you just let somebody tell you what's what, it's not gonna That's how Satan's kinda deceives everybody. So there was that, and then so twenty fourteen I was looking into this, and then I was like, so fast forward a bit more twenty and sixteen seventeen, I I finally got my passport, right, and so I started to go travel around the world, right, just a little bit down to them. I had a Filipino friend, and I went to the Philippines to visit with him, right, and because it'd be like, oh, we got basically a tour guide, right, I can go see see the country, not just the tourist sites. And I went over there and I actually that's where I met my wife.
Speaker 3: But she went from the Philippines to British Columbia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh wow, and then in a small small town too. But like I was going there and I was going back and forth. I went there like seven times over a course of six seven years. Right. And but then there was like the Isis I remember there was another thing because like, yeah, there was a a Canadian guy got beheaded in the Philippines and he was down in another part of the country. Right. But I remember of traveling back and forth and my dad was like, oh, you got to be careful, you got to be careful. But and I just because I started to realize, like the media is trying to tell you stuff and they just like to make it bigger, bigger than it is, right because it's like there was an isolated incident, but they're trying to make it out like the whole country. If you go over there and you have my skin color, you're going to be a target, you know what I mean, Which it's it's just it could be the same in many, many countries. Right. And then then there was that Isis attack. That was another one that was I'm trying to come around to us to why I or where I started to believe we can't just trust the media. This is why I'm trying to tell you the story. So it's like and then there was a Isis attacks going on in Minda Now, which is down in the southern part of the Philippines, and it was literally isolated to like a sixty kilometer radius. But the CBC over in Canada here was trying to tell us that like the whole it was like martial law and the whole country was under lockdown. And I was already traveling there, right, I was already planning to go, and again my dad was telling me, oh, it's gonna be dangerous. And then I was literally like taking a domestic flight from Manila down to Sebou which is kind of in the middle and we were talking to the girls next to us on the plane and they were from that Minta Now area and they were like, yeah, it's not really affecting anything else besides this small sixty kilometer radius. It's kind of like, you know, like there's an ISIS attack in Red Deer, Alberta, you know what I mean. Or so yeah, this is kind of where I started to think, like the government is not the world is trying to deceive us, right and not to trust us and not to trust anything. So and then then the COVID thing happened, and still I was like, I remember going. I was flying near Taiwan, right, and that's so when did this all happen.
Speaker 3: It was like February, yeah, over there, it kicked off January February of twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: January February. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember being with the mask and like spraying it going getting in the planes and people were like coffing and masks and stuff like that and it was going on, and yeah, I was just you know, because you don't know if it's for real or not, right, Like, you don't you have to be you'd be foolish to not, you know, especially when you don't know. But as more information came out and I just started to realize, like healthy people and then remember it was there doing the more lockdowns and then they were saying you can only travel if you're vaccinated and that kind of you know that it sucked with then all of a sudden that people were still spreading it, right, and then it's like wait a minute, so yeah, so that's kind of where I go. Then I, like I said, and then I met my friend here and he tells me that the Earth is six thousand years old. And then I just started to look at the Bible more and then sure enough. It took me a couple a year and a half, and I kept trying to disprove the flat earth, right, and then I kept looking and looking and looking and like okay, and then yeah, so, but I just couldn't right. And then I was again. I was flying to the Philippines. And then this time this was after all the COVID stuff. I think we went Intota. It was last year of February last year, I think, anyways, and I was praying. I was like, just prove to me that the the Earth is not flat, right, so I don't look like a crazy person, because it is. It's isolating, right, right. So I'm on the plane and there's literally you get up to altitude there and it just cruises along and we're going in a straight line. Why are we going up to Alaska? Why are we flying over North Korea? You know what I mean? I was always fascinated with North Koreas. And then we land and we go down because my wife's lives in a small town near the beach there, so we go down to the beach, and sure enough, on that exactly, I see the sun and then the moon right in the same sky, like just on opposite sides. Was like, what is going on? So that was really kind of it's more cementing it for me, right like, because you have to just you have to be aware of your senses, you know, and just it's not you know, there is a God, you know, and we have to just keep search keep trying to strengthen a relationship with God because that's that's how you're going to survive. Because yeah's a lot of wicked stuff going on, right there is.
Speaker 3: And the Bible makes it perfectly clear that you put your trust in God and not in Man. And if you look at many of the circumstances over the last twenty years, when the proverbial doo doo hits the fan, we tend to look to man first to secure our liberties. Yeah, and when these things happen, that's when they take advantage of set emergencies to take our liberties instead of And I still a couple times a year on my other podcast, we bring up COVID and we play all the just Irrational audio clips from the spring and summer of twenty twenty about you know, giving away free French fries and burgers for vaccines and joints for jabs and all of this other ridiculous stuff. Pastor I think his name was Pulowski. He was in your neck of the woods. I think more on Calgary, that's right. I admired the people who stood up, you know, for God and Jesus and the gospel versus. Oh, I have to close my church, but it's okay to leave the liquor stores and all these other things open. It was It was evil. It was probably one of the most evil things I've seen in my fifty five years on this earth. And I've seen a lot, right, Yeah, I've seen a lot. And just the simple fact of destroying people's mental health, destroying small business, right, COVID will destroy people if they walk into a mom and pop store, but it's okay for Amazon and Walmart to be open. The entire thing was completely evil, and I think we failed that test as a whole. Not necessarily the people who stoick it, not the vaccine portion of it, just the portion of them allowing to shut down the country and close our churches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I remember even my sister, she said to me, because she was she works for the she's part of the nurses union, right, so she and she works with early childhood development, and she didn't want and then our family also we have a history of like blood cloths and stuff like that, right, so she did not want to do it, right, And finally they she was gonna lose her job. And the only reason she did it was for her job. So it was definitely a coersion. And then it was like less than a couple of months later and then they kind of no longer made it mandatory, so it was really hard. But I remember she said to me, I'm so proud, like I'm thankful for you not to get the vaccine. But I was like, my wife is we try to be law abiding citizens too, right, So it's like it's a you're trying to drive a fine line because you want to be a Christian and kind of follow you know, to a certain extent, right, and like closing churches I think was a bad idea. And my friends and I used to just get together in a house, but I would I would see some people and I remember going to the grocery store and I would see them with their masks off, and I would have my mask on because and then I would go over to the to them and say like, thank you for what you're doing. I just don't have the courage to do do it, you know what I mean. And I because I made it if I made a point to make tell these people to help encourage them, because I mean, I wanted to take my mask off, but my wife would just she wouldn't have it right. So it was because she's like nude, she's an immigrant to the country and she wants to follow the rules.
Speaker 3: And of course, yeah, yeah, but that was because I was a pretty staunch. If it came down to either me leaving or putting on a mask on, I'd put on a mask, especially if I had to get something for the chickens or my family. But I tried to make it a point. And you would see when you walked into Walmart without your mask on, people will kind of give you that nod like thanks, yeah, because maybe their spouse or somebody else didn't want to to you know, they either A they believed the propaganda or B they just I don't know. It was such an evil time and I remember just the world I don't know how to properly put it into words. But the world changed, like and I'm not sure wherever. Well, we're obviously never going to go back, but you know, the world used to be good about hiding evil, right, and they there's threads and I'm sure if you've been in down some rabbit holes, you know the truth about like Disney movies, the evil in that. You know, all the numerology and all the other stuff that's that's evil. But now it's just all out in the open, and it's in your commercials, it's in your movies, and it's just a really strange world. And it happened overnight. It didn't really right. For a long time. They used to say, you know, boil the frog, and these agendas they've had would go over generations. But over the last ten or fifteen years, it's just flipped its lid overnight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I and like I said, remember before we started recording, I was like, I have to be careful because I going to get sidetracks because I do, you know, I look into all sorts of stuff and because you know what, you have to be aware, right, So, and like even with the COVID, at first you know, if you don't know, you'd be reckless to just you know, break the rules. But if you can find more and more information, and like that's the thing about the Internet, that's the positive thing is you know you can get information out there. Like there were doctors right that we're losing their position. Like even like the Canadian guy Jordan Peterson, he's a psychologist, right, and he was he got his license pulled up in Canada here, right because he's still going against the Wolke stuff. So yeah, so what was I trying to say? It's we need to like we Yeah, so the it is prophesying, and I kind of think that it's they're they're not hiding it as much because people don't really care as much, right, Like I think I kind of have a theory that like during Bible times we were closer to perfection because as in the Bible that people were living nine hundred years what was his name, Medusa Enoch's mother or father or something like that, you know, living nine hundred years and then after the flood was one hundred and twenty years. Yeah, so like we can still have a connection, but I think we're just I think our DNA is breaking down And that's just my personal theory. And we were getting so yes, you can see miracles and you can see stuff, but it's just harder and harder to be We're being more and more disconnected, and like like I do think it's a spiritual battle like good and evil, and it's just as we get closer and closer, it's you know, we're just like we are, we're losing our connections. So you have to really really focus and pray, and so I think you still can have the strong connections that they had back then. It's just being harder and harder and harder.
Speaker 3: You have to be disciplined, and you have to minimize your distractions. If you're looking at your phone all day, chances are you're not going to be connected. Being outside plays a huge portion of it, right, Yeah, back in the day, they had shelters. They didn't really have houses where they just hung out all day. They were outside doing their work, collecting firewood, finding food. Right, they didn't really have grocery stores per se. I'm sure they had markets and things of that nature, but for the most part, if you were going to eat, you collected and you had to bake your breads and all these other menial tasks that you had to do to survive, and that's what we my family's trying to get back to. We grind our you know, our wheat, and make our own flour, grow our own bread, and we try to eat as much as our own chicken. You know, we raise chickens the eggs. And I realized not everybody can do that, but it's important to it. Does those type of things, I believe do bring you closer to God versus doing everything. And again we do the same thing too, we go to the grocery store, et cetera. But trying to do the those things as much as possible, I think does take you back to the way I think we were meant to be acting on this earth. We weren't meant to work for a bank fifty sixty hours a week and send children off to be you know, I don't like, I'm not in the business of bashing schools or teachers, because teachers is just a great profession and they mean, well, again, it's the system that's in place for many of the public schools. But I think it's important that we go back to educating our own children and to control what goes in their mind or at least at a community level. And you know, you know, Carter just died, Jimmy Carter, and he was the one who he was put in office by the Rockefellers and his soul. There was some other things done, but the biggest detriment that he inflicted on the United States was allowing the federal government to complete the hijacking of the education system that should be a community but not even state, it should be community level. So that was and I was part of that. In seventy nine, I got sent from my local school to the city, you know, twenty thirty minutes away to go to school, and it destroyed our community.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, Like there's a couple of things I had. I did have some notes to try to keep me on track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go right ahead.
Speaker 4: The myth of progress. I heard this one and this one was stuck with me. I don't know where where I heard, but yeah, like our school Systemyeah, our school system. Some of the teachers have, like they said, they have good intentions, but they need to get back to like the basics, right and this because you know in our school districts here like and we have to like get parents more involved. But like they're just raising political activists, you know what I mean, And they don't even so they're taking time, the little time that they actually have in school, but it's not with break and going to different classes, and you know, they're just space spending it just trying to like, you know, we've got to save the planet. Like I remember watching a cartoon there's like Ted Turner actually I think he was like the one behind like that Captain Planet. I don't know if you remember this. Yeah, that's right, we've got to save the planet. And then this and this. I was like, do they really want because I God's not gonna let the planets be destroyed. But if we all think we're we only look after ourselves and we want to be gods ourselves and live as long as we can, and then you know, we're gonna just leave this planet. Like that's totally I guess what the Bible says.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, so I'm glad you brought up Yeah, I'm unrated. Sorry, I'm glad you brought that up because yeah, Ted Turner was the primary behind that, but Barbara Pyle was the secondary and she was Ted Turner was kind of the money behind it, and Barbara Pyle was the content creator, if you will, and she was a United Nations lackey. She was a UN lackery. So yeah, that was she championed corporate social responsibility and all of these other things. And she was also part of Jimmy Carter's presidential administration. Yeah, so you know, all the dots connect and that's what we talk about. All these things on the outside seemed like such a harmless, kind thing, but when you peel back the layers of the onion, it doesn't have a a god fearing agenda that you know, we should be subjecting our children too.
Speaker 4: No. Yeah, And it's like, because like there's a thing about what is it basic human rights? Basic human rights? And then I was like you need food, water, shelter, right, and then there's four or five. But then they added one here up in Canada. I don't I think it was our Prime minister somehow. But do you have to have a Wi Fi connection? It's like a basic human right now? And I was like that was like five or six years ago. But it's like it's not really like I said, Like I said, I do think the Internet is a great tool, but it's like, are we really focusing on having an internet connection, a high speed internet connection in every household, you know what I mean, as a basic human right, Like it's just and it's just so we can just waste more time on social media and just not spend time with family. You know, it's just this as an attack, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and they Eric's referring to Moslow's original hierarchy of needs, which was, according to him, the basic human needs self actualization, esteem, social needs, safety, security, and physiological needs, which is you know, shelter, water, food. And then about three years ago they they brought they created something Masslow's hierarchy of needs in the digital age, and at the bottom of the pyramid is Wi Fi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's crazy, like you see those experiments. I haven't done them myself, but like you can have. They put these Wi Fi connections and they had these seedlings and it was it was a classroom in yeah the future was doing this experiment and it was like it would take six or seven days longer to Germany. You know what I mean. Some of these experiments that you know, as my kids get a bit older, I'd like to do them with them, right, And like it does another experiment I wanted to do about just like positive affirmations talking to you know the bowl you put it in a jar of rice.
Speaker 3: Yep, you can be talking nice to it and talk evil to or made to it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So like and like I said, like and then but there's like a new age thing that's saying like you can kind of manifest your own thing. But I don't think that. I don't think that's the case. I just do think like you know, we have you can manifest things to a certain extent, but it's through God that's doing it right, not yourself. Like this idea that we have God is in each one of us, or we are all God in the collective, you know what I mean. Like it's again, that's more like a communist thing to me. To me, yeah, so and yeah, so I've been where was I so? So yeah, I'm getting back to the flat earth and it's really it really did strengthen my connection. But I mean my wife is she's not really into it, but she's a God fearing woman. And like I said, it's not it's not for everybody, but I'm sure like that that was another thing that I made me my belief in God be like I used to pray when I was like in my twenties for a wife, and then she came along, and I kind of sad. That really strengthened my faith in God because she really is a godsend because and she lets me do my my crazy conspiracy stuff. But it's she knows, she knows I'm not crazy, right, Like it's just so and like even when I was with with the COVID stuff, and you know how we all we just let's just look at the information. Let's look at the information. It just and it just became harder and harder to find. And it's like the same thing with the flat Earth. It's like it's hard to find this information. And then like NASA wants to, you know, give you all these pictures and you know, and then you like, I really do feel like that NASA is kind of it's like a like a it's like a cathedral, right, and like that Neil de Grasse Tyson, They're just like it reminds me of like and I don't I don't like bashing the Catholic Church too much, but you know, like we have the knowledge and we're going to tell you how it is, and you just don't understand it. You're you're a layman, right, And that's all these astrophysicists is like, this is you just don't understand that. You're a commoner. You don't get it right.
Speaker 3: Just trust us, right, the same thing we tell during COVID, trust us, don't research for yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then like Canada, like we have every country has a space program, and we you know, we're only forty million people besides of California, but we do have a And then you look at the budget for our space program and it's like, and we're so heavily taxed up here. It's this crazy like we pay like some of us are paying sixty five percent, right basically, so, and it's like even if they just and so why does it matter? Why does it matter? It's like, if we just scrapped the space program, you know, it would make it a lot easier. We can have nice roads and you know what I mean, focused on things that are more important.
Speaker 3: Well, here's a legitimate question, uh, and you can address it to NASA Spotnick or Canadian Space program. What have they done in the past We'll call it sixty years to actually better humanity in our world? Yeah, absolutely, Like, tell me one thing.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, no. I well, I think they invented the what was it? I don't I remember the one joke about is that NASA they've spent a whole bunch of money making a pen that could write upside doubts.
Speaker 3: Right, the famous Seinfeld episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I mean, and that's that's the thing. It's like we're we're we're terrified of meteors hitting us because we all watched Armageddon, that Bruce Willis movie, right, you know what I mean. So we have to be yeah, we have to be fearful of this destruction. But you know, the Bible says, yeah, there is going to be a judgment, aim, there is going to be a destruction. And then like and then there's people that think it's my other brother. I got three brothers, right, and a sister. But he's like it's he's all about the aliens. Oh boy, the aliens. And it's like and and that's another thing. Why NASA and the space you know in the Alstra Crowley and they're trying to get everybody because it's like to detach us from God and give us all these other well what if? What if? Because our imaginations are the greatest weapon.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely, And really the science fiction stuff didn't really I mean it was there in the twenties, thirties and forties, but it didn't really pick up and you know, become mainstream until post World War Two, and then Star Wars and Star Trek and those type of things took children's minds to a whole new level and they accepted And I think all those things had to happen in order for them to accept the Space program, all the great space movies of the fifties, and then even Warner von Brown, Right, was he the one who wrote the book about Mars and the main protagonist was a guy named Elon And the rocket ship on the cover of the book look exactly like SpaceX's very first rocket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're probably right. Probably I don't know about that, but it's yeah. And like I was telling my one, my one brother, he's he said, I should make it as a comic bit or something like that, because it's people that want to make Star Trek reality, right, Like it was just a science fiction movie. And like nobody gets paid in the Star Trek's Like the Captain Kurk doesn't make any more money than the other guy. So I was like, but like, I don't even know if Elon Musk actually believes they're gonna put him on They're gonna go on to Mars, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like he's part of the club, he's an actor on the world stage. He knows there's Yeah, like I lived up far.
Speaker 4: I lived pretty far up north. I lived in Dawson Creek. But it's where's the where do they film all the Mars footage in Greenland?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's in Canon.
Speaker 3: Devin Island, Devon Island, Devon Island.
Speaker 4: And it's it's pretty desolate up there. But and then I found out another one because Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk were having a rift apparently, I don't really, I'm not on Twitter, I never have been. But because the one guy wants to have a floating city, right, and he was from Princeton. I think he was an engineer right from Princeton.
Speaker 3: Is that where it was, I believe so Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 4: But anyways, and he had one of his big professors what was that guy's name, Oh, I can't think of it right now. But they had an idea to have like a floating city, right, and so Jeff Bezos is trying to like make this city. I don't know if you could look it up, but his name was Gerald, Gerard Gerard something. But and then Elon Musk is.
Speaker 3: Oh Gerard O'Neill, Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The O'Neal project. That's it, the O'Neal project. So if you look up the O'Neal project, and it's like, I think that they're going to actually try to do that. They're going to try and like put a floating city for the elite people, Like I'm not going to be invited, I know that, but it's going to be like hovering up near the firmament because they there is a firmament, but you can go up higher and high enough. Like what was that the space jump was seventy miles right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're right, seventy one seventy yeah, right around there.
Speaker 4: I keep doing in the kilometers. That's the hardest part about being Canadian, is yeah, and uh yeah, like so like I don't even think it's but you know he's Elon Musk is a government contractor, and he's he likes to make money, right, and I'm just gonna just get government funding for his space programs. But then he's gonna make cars and do whatever else, right, so and uh, yeah, it's not totally against electric cars.
Speaker 3: It's called the O'Neill cylinder and cylinder, that's it. It is a space settlement concept proposed by American physicist Gerald O'Neill in his nineteen seventy six book The High Frontier Human Colonies in Space, and he claims or propose the colonization of space for a twenty first century using materials extracted from the Moon and later from asteroids. If that's not some fantasy stuff, I don't know what is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean the thing is is like I think Jeff Bezos wants to do something like that, right, and like, but it would be crazy to just but they're going to get it from the Earth, right, And so maybe they want to use all this materials and not let everyone else have houses. Is that why they want to get the population down? I'm not sure, but yeah, and then oh, and then like there was a couple of scriptures because I think for me, really the Bible really is my biggest proof. So like in the Flatters community, there is a lot to do with the scientific aspects of it, like yeah, the water, the oceans are all level. So it's like, how you tell me that an earth that is eighty percent water or seventy percent water is a ball? Right? Like, so the pictures nothing, None of the pictures are real. Right. So and then when you look at and I think it's so funny because I talk to people in my congregation and then they say, well, no, but God said it was a ball, right is an Isaiah? Right? And then you look and it says the circle, the circle of the earth. And then they try to tell me that, well, no, the Hebrew language never had a word for ball. And then you look in like another one in Isaiah. I wrote it down to Isaiah twenty two eighteen and it uses ball. So there's two different words, right. So but we just kind of I don't know. And that's the thing, like the indoctrination from early childhood. Right, So you read the Bible, then you're just but you have this scientific scientism influence right as you're reading it. It doesn't connect, so like and that's the problem. And then like they say, you're, well, you're anti science. It's like no, no, I'm like I really am all to do with science. I'm just not really into astrophysics.
Speaker 3: And that's a fair point, and you're spot on twenty two eighteen from Isaiah Isaiah, pardon me, and from the King James version says he will surely violently turn and toss the like a ball into a large country. There shall thou die, and the chariots of that glory shall be the shame of the Lord's house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so oh, my son's a week. Oh yeah, So then what was what was the other.
Speaker 4: Thing I had written down here and cultivated ignorance? That was another couple of things that I wrote down. And it's like, and that's the thing about these algorithms that we have to be careful of. Like I just don't I don't even like to just keep clicking what they showed me. Like I try to make it a point to just go into the search and use my own get my own thinking, going right, my own thoughts, because they just tried to They just they're cultivating it, right, and they send you down these different avenues.
Speaker 3: Have just yeah, that's important, especially when you're searching, when when you're researching. You know, if you go to Google and you put in flat Earth and you look at the very first entry, you will never research flat Earth. Yeah, it's going to present things for you. And cultivated ignorance is exactly that, the act of shielding oneself from ideas that could challenge one sense of self. And I think that's that's exactly one of the reasons people refuse to go down and research these things because they know it will challenge everything that they've been brought up to believe in there, no matter how old they are, twenty thirty, forty, fifty, sixty years and it's a lot and it's too much for some people to swallow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like that's the thing that's like, and then you have to be accountable, like what I have to be accountable for my options, you know what I mean. And it's just it's too much for a lot of people to bear. So they just want to, you know, live in the moment and not really worry about the future. And and that's why people don't want to have kids. And I just I think it's kind of because I I wasn't around in the thirties, but I'm pretty sure people were saying, oh, how could you bring kids into this world? How can you bring kids into this world? And then I think they were probably saying it around the sixties, and then they were saying in the nineties, and now they're saying it to like, I don't know how you do it. It's so expensive to have kids, and it's like, well, it's not really too expensive. I mean, you want to send them to a university to be in doctrinate, but I think I want to he wants to be an engineer. That's that's pretty good, But that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you two questions. Number one, have you had any successes in sharing flat Earth with others?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Actually, the my one friend who kind of he's a seventy Adventist and he's I've been going to their church and he was yeah, he's like trying to show me this stuff. He's like, hey, Eric, I got this stuff on my old laptop, right, He's got these files downloaded, and he's like, yeah, I don't I don't think we landed on the moon. I thought he was going to show me something that I didn't really know. But I didn't even realize how much of a conspiracy there as I am, because he's like he's just finding out about this, and I was like, I've known this for a long time. But so and then, uh so he didn't really show me anything I didn't already know, but it kind of opened up to like, okay, so and then I was kind of sharing them with this, Yeah, I think the earth is splat and I was showing on these scriptures like Isaiah forty like the Circle.
Speaker 3: Of the Earth yep.
Speaker 4: And but anyways, so just recently he's he's went off to his uh wife's. His wife's from a country called Cannabis and something in the south specific there it's like two and a half hours north or sorry, two and a half hours south of Hawaii and then north of Fiji a little bit. Yeah, and that's interesting too, like she's well, she's forty six now, but she remembers in school they were saying back in the nineties that her country is going to be underwater. And now she goes there and like she's showing her kids like, yeah, they we used to swim over there, and now there's like because it's like a coral athol, so that the coral reefs actually coming out of the ocean, so it's actually rising. But yeah, so this guy, he says to me, you know what, Eric, you're there's no planets in the Bible, because I think they'd mentioned Saturn and a couple other like those wandering stars, right, but that's those. Yeah, so he's coming around. And then also my brother Dustin, Yeah, I was telling him too about it and he's but he's like, well, I think there might be aliens. And I was like, well, you realize aliens and angels are the same thing. And I don't know for certain I have it's my belief right, but like the thing is, is like why not try, Like if there is going to be a judgment day, I want to at least make the case. Like I don't know if I'm going to be saved or not, but you know what I'm saying. So he's kind of looking into it, and but it's like you have to do your own research. You can't tell anybody, right, So that's what I just tell him, is like you have to look into it for yourself.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 3: Was just gonna say, and I try to tell that to the audience all the time. You know everything we say, take it and research it for yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then my motto in life too is to never think that I know everything right, Like what I've and I remember my dad saying that too, Like the minute you think you know everything, that's the saddest day of your life.
Speaker 3: Is I learned something new every single day and you have to be willing to say you were wrong as well. Yeah, and accept new information and and and you know, decide from there. Uh did did you hit all of your silver bullets?
Speaker 4: No? No, I I still have I still have some. Yeah, I remember. Can I just say one last thing? Yeah? I remember because when I first was like started telling people that I'm a flat earther and kind of coming out of the closet, they were you know a lot of people were making fun of me. And then anyway, so and then I had this kind of I kind of coined this phrase. And I don't know if I because, like you said, you get a lot of information the store in your head. You don't know where you get it from. But it goes like, uh, some people call it think I'm a moron, or thinking the earth is flat. These same people think that flat is a shape because it's like the flat isn't a shape, right, Like so there's I kind of thought that.
Speaker 3: Was more of a term than a shape, right yeah.
Speaker 4: Because like we I don't know if it's a plane that goes on forever and ever and ever, I don't like I do know, it's not a plate of you know, like the flat of the society claims.
Speaker 3: Right where you can fall off the edge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ice dangling off into space is like, no, it's a space is what's we don't know? And the sun we don't know. So I got some other silver balls, like the fact that the ground positioning system also known as the Global Positioning System doesn't always work.
Speaker 3: Nope, it sure doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, high in the mountains. And then like people I don't have the money to sail around the world, but some people in the Caribbean, yeah, and yeah flying to the Philippines and yeah, and seeing the sun and the moon in the opposite in the sky and like praying about it and like it was just like I said, is that God shown me? I believe that, right. And then also the.
Speaker 7: The weather balloon, the Chinese weather balloon that flew over did a fly over Canada, United States as well, remember that she was like, yeah, a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: And then they shot it down in Alaska and then nobody found any of the because they probably said star choice or express view or something like that on the satellite YEP. And the founders of NASA. Yeah, when you look into like and how they were all occultist and.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah TRIPL. You know a lot of people don't really. I think I mentioned that way back in like episode two. It was Jack Parsons Laboratories and he was an occultist as well as he was what's the dynetics guy, l Ron Hubbard and Alistair Crowley. Those were the original founders of JPL which became NASA, and those things cannot be ignored.
Speaker 4: No, and then the scientist what was his on his tombstone? So that really cemented it for me too, is I think it's a Psalm's nineteen one Thoms nineteen, Yeah, Psalms nineteen my other ones, Like I said, it's for me, it is a lot to do with the Bible and what the Bible says, because I think I do think that they weren't cavemen. I think they were intelligent, like maybe more so they maybe they had different technology than we did, like before the before the flood and the nephlow. And that's another one, like my brother about aliens. It's like the nephilow. Yeah, they came down and they kind of gave people the ideas of women wearing makeup and all this making fire and making weapons and you know, all this evil stuff. It was all these Nephilim and so, and that's the Bible story in Joshua when he's and he wants the sun and the moon to stop so they can continue to fight in this war. Right. So that was a and it's like, how is it going to stop? That would mean that the earth right.
Speaker 3: Right, everybody go floating off right exactly.
Speaker 4: So like that doesn't Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. And then like that's the thing, so like they want to and that's that's another example of showing that the the Bible is all just fairy tales with this heliocentric model, right, and it's yeah. So and another one for me was like yeah, and I think it was a previous guest, but this the shadows underneath the clouds when this when the in the morning, right when the sun and you're like, if it's ninety three million miles away, and like there shouldn't be shadows underneath these clouds, right, But I mean even if they're so low, right, because these suddenly, So it just makes me think that the sun is definitely more local. It's you know what I mean, it's these days huge numbers, the crepuscular race, yeah, the compuscular rays. So those are those are some silver bullets for me.
Speaker 3: And then I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you one other thing that did happen to me? I wrote it down just a couple maybe a year to ago. I was trying to give your podcast because I listened to it on Spotify and I was trying to give it a five star rating and it wouldn't work. Really kept trying, kept trying like three or four different times, and it wouldn't work. So so then I went to another podcast I listened to and gave it a five star rating, and then it worked. Seriously, yeah, And then I went back to yours and then it gave you a five star rating. But it was like, you know, and it's pretty easy to do. And then I went to another podcast and then I gave that one a five star ratings, so I went back and then it then it worked because I tried like three times and I was like and then again, like sometimes I'm like, this is going, what's going on here, right.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. Yeah, well I appreciate it. You were able to finally get the five star review.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I did. And yeah and then that I said that all my six. Yeah that's six and that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well we're we're closing in on the last few minutes here. So I did want to give you a chance if there there was anything that you hadn't had a chance to cover yet that you would like to and that would be a great opportunity.
Speaker 4: No, just like I I want to get into it, but I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Just like the.
Speaker 4: The Trinity, I'm really not into the Trinity. And like that's what I remember I was telling you I was kind of a heretic. So it's like the Sun worship, and I guess so Hellenistic. It was that the Hellenistic Jews that were trying to had really influenced by the Greek culture and they were trying to put into the into Christianity. And but the thing is like I don't know, I don't have all the facts. And remember my mother said to me, like doesn't matter who you are, if you're seekh or a Hindu, or Protestant or a Catholic, these people as long as one thing you have in common is you're seeking your relationship with your creator. So nuts, that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: So well well done. I appreciate all your time and your input, and I know you've been through a lot over the last couple of months. We've been chatting back and forth, and you know, we'll continue to pray for your daughter. All the best with her, and please do stay in touch, and you know we appreciate all your input and thanks again for joining us today on this early morning, on this Saturday, January fourth.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, it was great. Like I've I've always wanted to come on your podcast, and I was, you know, nervous, never been on a podcast before. But I think it is great for people to just you know, share their experience and kind of get out and you know, get on a podcast and try to help people because I think these it's a great way to communicate long form like the short form stuff is it's it works too. But yeah, I'm just glad to have an opportunity. And I mean I tried to have some notes and I tried to but that's part of my thing is I'm just kind of get scattered sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well you did a tremendous job, and I'm just shocked at you know, ninety percent of the people who come on here, it's the first time they've ever done anything like this, and everybody does so well. So again, thank you again for joining us, and so all the listeners, thank you for your continued support. Just a heads up, I guess it's going to be Sunday, January twelfth will probably be an off week for us, so the podcast will resume on January the nineteenth. We've had a podcast i think every single week for the last I think since May or June, so we're gonna take the week off. I've got a very busy week next week, but we'll pick back on the nineteenth of January. For Eric, I'm George God Bless you all. Thank you so much for listening and supporting the podcast. Stop by the website, the Flatterarth Files dot com, and if you'd like to join us as a guest, it is f E Files Guests at gmail dot com. For Eric, I'm George God bless each and every one of you. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 5: I knowing it's been a struggle.
Speaker 4: I don't know you've had Spain.
Speaker 8: I feel the tie.
Speaker 4: Hell down all the way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know you feel them ain't the same.
Speaker 8: That's a way to go from you feel like you've.
Speaker 9: Lost your way. Don't give it.
Speaker 3: No, don't give it and nevers home.
Speaker 10: Don't let call the primise, it ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got up plaid.
Speaker 10: Why it's away time? Got up?
Speaker 4: Lem me come?
Speaker 8: Why a right god?
Speaker 9: M call, I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing, you guy, You're gonna be all right. You're excit. I've been a dead found you beautiful.
Speaker 4: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head of hide. Don't give up. No, don't give in. Never lose home. Don't let go on the primise. It ain't done Yet's god?
Speaker 10: I plant why some way down the God of me recall, don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 3: You never lose home. Don't let go on the promise.
Speaker 4: It ain't God. Life, it's worth than man.
Speaker 10: What's a way down the God?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Maybe cold?
Speaker 8: Why it's your way down?
Speaker 2: Got up?
Speaker 4: Record?
Speaker 10: Oh yes, what's the play down the god? Oh yeah, gott.
Speaker 5: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose, hol don't The goal of the primisn in and done. Yeah's got a play. Watched The Kind of every Courts and don't give no dog giving never It's home, don't let go of.
Speaker 8: The crimes, get ain't done, Others worth living? Watch and the God of every cos Oh the gods, White dunk God.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'amy.