Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. Today we have pyramid researcher Ronnie with me and Nick. Ronnie, go ahead and introduce yourself.
Speaker 1: Well the folks, good, even, how are you guys doing well? Us happening off where you guys are? But then, oh yeah, my name is Karen or Ronnie is a nickname because Karen's lawyer's name and he began to struggle with it, so we just go with Ronnie for the time being. I started my YouTube channel Welcome to the Abyss, and what the intention of it was was to talk about ancient history and then particularly around Oris metology. But the other thing you wanted to talk about was I have My actual background is refrigerating and air condition and service engineer. So with that, I've been looking at infrastructures like the likes of dormans and stuff in the looks of Ordlent. But more so I've been looking at the Great Pyramids because I would have been a big suppose fan of Tesla or a follower of Tesla, and then.
Speaker 4: The likes of Walter Russell Headless you and I've talked about this before, and there's there's a and the likes of other researchs Thomas Murray and stuff like that, and what we're saying to you, what we're saying, what I've saying is.
Speaker 1: With the Pyramids is like the thing is a joint machane and you could actually apploy working principles from what I do every day to these actual machines and from There's some stuff that's come out recently since I published the pyamitery online and other people, which will describe in the slides that other people have sent me to say, look, this is legit, like there's something here, you know, and it's it's worth as I had a lot of pushback in regards to get peer reviewed. So my issue with what I figured out, my peer review issue was is that nobody accepted that the Pyramids were anything other than tombs. But when I how I have actually approached the thirty is is like, well, it's got this, it's got that, it's got this, it does that, and you're telling me it's a tomb. To me does not make sense. And as it says, when I what I did was what I wanted to do, was I wanted to put it out online so other people could see it and hopefully take from it and then develop it, you know, And as it says, we're like, we're all about chair knowledge here and hopefully that the likes of this stuff can maybe take it to the next step in the world. Who knows, you know, maybe being egotistical saying that I don't know, but we'll give it a back and anyway. You know.
Speaker 3: Now, this is the perfect subject because I think a lot of people are ready to find out how the Earth is really working, how these giant monuments are really working, how the domains work, all the rest of these things can be explained today with the science that we have, but nobody's really trying because in doing so they might jeopardize some tenured professor's career talking about all of the things that it's not. So yeah, let's let's get right into the slides then.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the force Floyd here for me is so what I'm doing is is just I want to come to show people give it a bit of a rundown. And so the main focus of this is the Kufi period are great perniment and sayingy, what I'm going to do is is just descroy of it based off my own experiences every engine, and then we can we can take it from there. So if you want to go to the next load there, please sure so and OI formulated is thirty in twenty seventeen, I think it was. I was in second year for our college for a refrigeration and what happened was how we actually caught this was I was obviously fan of Tesla and stuff, and I was looking at it and I was like, well, while these thirty is about power generation and stuff like that, the it's it's missing something, you know, and it's like, well, in the future sloughd you're going to see Canter bringing stars and it's going to be two copper colors. There are two copper prongs which are conductors, but they actually give some credence to an actual thirty is. So this around just after i'd kind of figured out what I was talking what I was thinking there with this, I found this a study being released from physics dot org. Now people can google the stuff like this is all available information online. But as you can see that it says as prob the article of June thirty first, twenty eighteen, the Pyramids do focus electromagnetic energy. So like, as I say here, it's like well and and according to Martin Academia, and they're saying no, they were just too These slaves for the crack built this joint HILM, and it had all these alignments, this this massive engineering they did it were copper two and would. So I don't think any of us sitting here probably watching this are going to think, well, that's how he did it, because I was actually it was actually in Egypt May of last year, and I remember looking at that. At the first time I actually set eyes on him, I was like, WHOA. I was like, these things are spaceships. Is Like. I looked at it and I was like, there's no way, There's no way humans built these things. Is It's It's like I've been to a couple of different sites around the world and seen some pretty interesting machines, and the time on the job, I've never seen end there's like looking at that as like their tombs. I don't that like, it's it's crazy. It's guys, what I said. When people start looking at it, and hopefully based on some of the stuff we're going to present here today, that it's going to really start getting people that ask questions to say, hold on empire minutes here, this does not make sense, you.
Speaker 3: Know you next time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, please? So as we can see here, so there's there's any original paper, so this is kind of new information from the from the original post. So I couldn't I couldnt actually physically test this up until I did ask the question and I did think, well, this could possibly work. So when when you think of power generation, you're thinking of like say three phase or three phase electricity. So you've got signed waves. So if you have, say and the sil scope, you can actually see why I'm trying to do it on the on the screen here, it's waves. So when you have a single phase electricity, what's happening is, say that's our alt and out and current. You've got a zero line here, and what's happening is the wave is just going up and down, right, So that would be single phase. But the kind of show three phase electricity you're going to have imagine it's partly to deal with with geometry as well. So it's three hundred and sixty degrees of a circle, right, But each phase in three phase power production is say what one hundred and twenty vaults in your guy's case. From what I remember, right, so sorry, it's one hundred and twenty degrees arc of separation. So you've got three hundred and sixty degrees of a circle each each of those each of those waves from phase one, two, and three are separated by one hundred and twenty degrees because that out of sync. But this is all to do with the geometry of power generation. It's all relative from a lot of stuff. You'd see the say geometry the more you're looking, how Yeah, this is universal law, is what these guys are talking and like you, I think we talked about this head. It's the last time, is what was Mammy p Hall that said that that once humans understand learn the language of symbolism, are great valilably little from humanity. And then when you think of what the ancients like, if this the ancients knew their way is shown as was these images, but it's obviously that they've been cooperted by some force. One could argue with, you know, but in relation to alignments, it says when I researched this, so earth, so Earth wabbles on its rotational axis right, and Earth has its equator but what's happening is is the Earth. Obviously the Earth is going to be your constant, but it's the it's the the axis is going to move. But where the actual alignment is from from what I've seen there now and as it says, the runs through the AI and it says yes, it says where that is on the in the alignment and the actual Earth. This says quite possible that it could actually that is where that tody degree line is along with the true north alignment that's going to be in this next next Loyd that it's it's it's perfect for power generation or induction of power rather, you know, so.
Speaker 3: The thirty degree parallel that is that represents its relationship to the north pole.
Speaker 1: So in the next Loyds you're going to see so the pyramids are aligning to say true not okay, So that's one part of the power generation. But the second part is actually where the the the perramid actually sits in regards to the alignment on Earth. So that proorty degree is said to be the best thing, the best, the best angle for this induction, I suppose you know what I mean. So when we go forward into the Floyds, you'll see what I mean about the copper conductor where it's placed on why it's doing it. So again, if these these these slaves who had copper cheeses and wooden pulleys and wouldn't all starts right? These people were able to along the periments the true not so like when when was when was the earth found to be round? Was it Galileolo?
Speaker 3: Well, they had experiments in Greece where a guy in Alexandria I believe, put holes in the ground or sticks right, and then he separated right. They separated these two people by a large margin. Then they measured the uh, the the shadows at the same time. And the idea was if the if the earth is round, then you're gonna have different shadows in different areas, but if the earth is flat, then you're gonna have the same shadows.
Speaker 1: But like to actually aligned to true not the way they did is crazy because like when when you think of you've got true not, you've got magnetic nort and then today we have grid nort. So the fact that they are able to align the pyramids the way they did would indicate as a hold on a second like that, like when I looked at that, and I was like, that has to be a reason why they did that. But as it says, it was only recly when I ran out through, I just put the When I don't the AI, I says, do not film me full of rubbish. I says, I want, I want this with full logic, And as it says, I apployed. The other part of the theory says, Look, it says it's this, it's doing this, it's doing that, it's doing this, and it says, I'm my logic was is that that true kN alignment is going to be key to power generation because as a cult there, like he you would have done the electrical theory yourself. Yeah, so the the not sell poles in power generation, it's going to be sami to be your state or your roter. But as we go forward through the slides, we're going to say is like the like the sense of what the Pyramives were doing was just inducing it's natural current, like just its natural magnetic field. So where it is and where it's been placed, it's all been deliberately done from maximum efficiency, you know. And then as you can see here says aarth is a giant magnet. All the electrical theory is based in related to the airth mcanal field as well as magnez in general. And then the next thing is that this this stuff that's coming out there like you were talking about with eric energy and stuff like that. Head this is that Earth is a giant magnet. Right, we know the Earth has volted in the atmosphere, and then we also know it has a magnetic field. So we got voltage and he got current, so that you are U I. And then in regards to Alma's law the pyramids, I say, is the actual resistor. And then in relation to the placement of the love of the pyramids, that would be in relation to Faraday's law, which is your with your right hand, it might it's you were left, but the right right right hand will be right field induction. So this is all about everything seems to be in relation to just inducing current. And then as it says, hey, it says we've gone foldage, we've got current. And what we're seeing with the lights of Nicke what Nicola Tesla was that people say he was transmitting energy. And then if if I was looking at the books upstairs from Tesla and I would have done a lot of research on him. And obviously he's the father of all the courts, so we have done that in college. So when I was looking at this and na, he wasn't transmitting energy, is like, it's there, everything is already there. It says all he was doing was is hard as in that you know, and like when people like like this. The simple way of proven this is like if if anyone ever goes to a building and you see a copper conductor running down the building, the reason why that is there, it's because it's electrical safety. So you're saying, a lightning strike or whatever hits the building, what will happen is it will hit that. It will hit the building, and the copper electricity naturally wants to go to earth. So earth is your negative and then the atmosphere is your positively charged and positively charged elections. So what it wants to do is it wants to go to ground. So the copper conductor two ground gives it the safest possible rule.
Speaker 2: You know, it's gonna be attracted to the cover, it become grounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's saying, but if this say there's a thunderstorm, it's gonna say it's the build because of the concrete, because they've got all this all this electronics and stuff going on. The strike, the lightning strike would be attracted to that, and then what what the actual copper ground bar would do is to give it that safe path to Earth so it doesn't kill anybody in the actual building.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But this is this is just easy ways to just shown to people as you see this every day without actually realizing it.
Speaker 3: With the magnetic induction of the pyramids, they would be more trying to uh collect the ambient magnetic energy.
Speaker 1: Correct, Let's see, it's it's constantly there. So in in in the atmospheric electricity, you're going to have a desert, right, So the two examples they use is in a f the sea and in a desert, you've got you've got nothing, you've got a flat surface, you've got nothing else out there. So the the voltage is there the same thing. It's always got to be present for or the the the figures that they use for atmospheric electricity. So for every meter, for every meter you go off ground, it's a potential difference of one hundred volts or it's thirty I think it's thirty three vaults per foot and one hundred vaults per meter, so when you're one meter on the ground, there's a potential difference there. It's just you can't use it. There. The reason you can't use it because we're at the massive Earth. We're at Earth, so it's already being dischid so that's why we can't use it. And in the actual there's e ey Tricity video where I've linked to the other posts. They they were applying the same principles, but they what they were using was they were using radio. They were hards in radio ways for power. But in my example, what I'm using is I'm using Earth's resonant harmonic with the seven point d three hurts. So my reckoning is is you get you you you get the resonant harmonic, and obviously you start fiber out and rye and then this kind of goes into PS that just this is a PS electric as well, your drawn straw energy from the natural harmonic, you know, and then the the what was the point previous to that, I was saying that the it's the yeah, the resonant harmonic. So all it is to doing is just like in this circuit, we're just giving it a control path, if that makes sense. So what we're doing is just that's seven point of day hate, three hurts. That's the power you tap into. That power is everything. So I reckon in the grand scheme of things with the pyramid. When this pyramid was fully operational, that voltage ground is usual, but it's safety use because it's it's natural. Like when you think about it, we are energet, we're elect you boy, mechanical beings itself, like like your you, you get a bang off a conductor, right, I think it's a twenty million scull across your heart and kill you. Because what's happening is it's your it's your rhythm. It's your heart rhythm or your pulse essentially. So what will happen is the the million answer, the con will affected the signal to your heart. It's not giving me the I think it's defibrillation is the.
Speaker 2: Term for us.
Speaker 1: But that's that's what that's where where you lent with like we're about seventy percent water bones paho electric. You know, everything like this goes back. I can't give everything as energy, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right, So when we're talking about the acoustic harmonics, right, so what you're saying is that the pyramids themselves are tuned to seven point eight. I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what what what my my my theory is saying is that so with the with so there's going to be just two sets that there's a two sets of prongs in there in the hidden chamber, and that's the copper conductor. So what I'm saying is that this copper conductor is actually a coil. So this coil is what is inducing it's natural current. Okay, but the other part is in the Queen's chamber. So we know that the CIA manics and acoustics in the pyramid via the Grand Gallery. Okay, so all that testa has been done. So when my logic was, it's like, well, it's a joint accust the chamber. So all's missing is an accusing material. So there's there's a whole like function to this. It's it's pretty nuts how they've done it. So I reckon that when when the pyramid had started, so when the pyramid actually heats up, it heats the internal chamber, it boils the water. Water in the subterranean chamber don't boil. Water becomes steam the west internal granite. But with heat you've got obviously energy, right, but what's happening is at the same time it's terminal expansion. So this is another key point about the engineer behind the pyramids, is that this terminal expansion happening. So what people say about the King's chamber being it's something to do with earthquakes, I disagree with that. I actually reckon it's for terminal expansion. So as the chamber heat, it expands. And what you were saying earlier on Header's about page electricity is that so for players electric effect to take place in each mechanical stress. So as the chamber heated, the copper coil is inducing currents, so you've got heat there, You've got heat being drawn in from the top of the gold cast on. So as the as a heats, you're getting your praage electric effect because it's it's that internal expansion. But with the copper bronze oscillating mechanism within the Queen's chamber, it's creating like a like a spark gap like I'm trying to think of, like no that you got your spark for your spark clubs, Like now that goes This is samelar principle it's just a lett. It's like the permit. Like I'm trying to describe the pyramives the sensely your fuse. This mechanism is essentially diffuse that you're missing. It's like a fuse and the plug. So say something something pops bump, that's your fuse. That's how it gets that it starts running. So the bronze o slighting mechanism to me, is that fuse. But what as as that's happening, So all this stuff is going on, this spark is arcing across in the Queen's chamber and it starts to vibrate. And then as this arc is happening, it's a tune. So it goes so as it heats. As it heats and cools throwing as it warms up during the day, it starts, and then as it stops at night time because it gets cold and the sun goes down, it turns itself off. It's a joint machine. It's like you would have done clicks and and stuff and trying to think it essentially, you know, as it says, if you look at the materials made up of it on a second, that's what it's doing.
Speaker 6: You know, one thing that you did mention. I just want to bring up before we go forward. You mentioned the seven point eight if I remember correctly, he was seven point eight or seven point three or maybe seven point three to seven point something like. Yeah, yeah, I that is in the Gateway documents when when we covered the Gateway Project on the coal rejects years ago, they were saying something that you had to I think get your body into that kind of like field of residence or whatever before you could even do anything.
Speaker 2: And the tapes I think kind of helped you do that.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: It didn't mention that, it did mention that I think seven point eight or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but natural let's take a like, let's say let's take a again. It's it's just natural harmonics. It's like the resin harmonic audience. Uh.
Speaker 3: Piaso electricity is an electric electric current that didn't do used from pressure onto a material. So if if you've ever taken two big old chunks of quartz into a dark room and rob when we getst each other, you're going to see that that paso electric effect happening right there on those two rocks that are going to start to spark the entire pyramid is made up of stone that is so full of quartz that if you're pushing on it, it's going to create that piezo electric charge. Another interesting thing about the pie's electric charge is that your bones are piso electric and your hair is paso electric too, So if you can vibrate at the right frequency, you can actually get a lot of electricity out of your bones, which is crazy. I mean, it almost sounds like, you know, maybe we are being harvested almost in a literal way, like the matrix. You know, all the bones and all of the stress that we put on ourselves is creating electrical charge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's like when the more you look into the stuff, the more you're thinking. It's like well as like the magics is definitely telling the future, you know what I mean. But the it's it is, it is pretty nuts. Like as they say, is when you like this this new technology has come out now where they're there the last couple of years is body heat. So what they're doing is so again heat eats energy, and the the they reckon that the charges they can actually use and body movement and then actual heat from your body to actually power your own devices. Right, you know, and then in the grand scheme of things, like when you talk about what we're talking about here, it's like, well, why not not use the whole system the Earth grade?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's just it's this like I be a follower of the electric universe theory and the electric when you think like they think of everything as energy, everything is electric, you know. It's just al different principles of how you play it. But when you go back to basics, it's all the same, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think there's also the idea that the thermal expansion can be used for electricity as well, So you've got two forms sort of playing off of each other because the thermal electric effect is uh uh pretty So you know all about that because that's what refrigeration.
Speaker 1: Is, you know. Yeah, yeah, but even there there was there's a guy called Danny from Testa Pyramids. He he's done some good work on thermo acoustics, and it's the same thing. It's getting heat and heat energy from an acoustic driver. It's like there's lots of stuff available online about this, but it's like there's it's like even it's like even like the same acoustic energy. You know, it's like it's to have there could be a way of how we can actually draw energy from acoustics, and that kind of goes to megalis. It's like, how did they draw accused it? How did they draw this energy with accused of energy as well? If a dominant is made out of granne there's this quart within grannite. All you have to do is employ an oscillating mechanism. Look going to describe it for the periament to draw that charge because with pa is electricity. The other thing is it's it's the harmonics. It's then it's it's it's it's resonant harmonic is how you get the charge as well, So as it says within within the pyramid with that terminal expansion within a when you you have charge there and then obviously you've got the atmospheric charge. But it's the oscillating mechanism of the It's the natural harmonic is what it's. It's what so imagine you've got your crystalline structure and when it's under stress, when it's under stress in in the likes of the pyramid or whatever it's in as it's ready to do something. But it's the oscillator from the actual driver from the thing. It's I'd like them to a frequency drive. So it's you employ the signal. The signal is the frequency, you know, and I says you you know, nik yourself. So you ever went to look at the more. So we've got power to the more. What's the next thing you check? Doesn't have the signal to start running, you know, And then that's the same. That's there's still foil employ to it, you know. But it could be it could be totally wrong. But at the same time, it's it seems to check. It's it's checking out on different things right well.
Speaker 3: On the thermo electric tip, a thermal electric generator in a refrigerator, once you reverse the flow in it, it's generating electricity and so h it's a solid state thing. So you could you could just think of the entire pyramid as a thermo electric generator because once you have it set up with the internal mechanism, you're you're generating electricity just from heat.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but even this this it's exciting, even your standing more so, what people don't really a power generations this thing. So you can have a star and motor that runs you just rewire on motor and torn it that generates power. It's like there's a lot of stuff onnying from you know, like homesteaders and stuff for they do with their own power. So what they actually have done is they've taken like a washing machine room like a for doing laundry, and he's rewired it. He's ran water through with via a natural stream and as the as the drum is torn and it's actually power DC voltage back to is you is only with the powers of system. It's like when because it says when you actually start learning about this stuff, like it's not It's like when I started originally it's like electric it's magic pixies in this machine. I don't know how this works. But then when they actually started getting into it and I was like wow, it was like it's it's easy. It's it's once say it's easy, but it's like that's how that's how they've done it, you know, And then like it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, the the electrical components really match up with how it works in occultism, Like you've got the same principles of polarity, you've got the same principles of pressure and all the rest of these things. Really matching up really well to electromagnetic theory heating.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's all like we're all talking, it's.
Speaker 1: All relative and like even like even in this slid here where we're talking about power generation. So the example I'm using is just copper coiled magnetic field. You're just just once that thing is torn, you're getting power because all it is just it's just moving electrons in the direction is Faraday's law. But then as you can see here I go back in this slide the show as I say, the toty degree alignment is it's the magnetic and inclination angle. It's not too statement, it's not too shallow, it's just it's just perfect. It's just the right thing for the induction in the in the induction of the conductor. And then voice various with the true north point. So I I like an Earth too, And as I suppose the suppose the stat or right, So imagine Earth is the state the stat are it's almost the opposite with the Earth. So Earth is your constant. Okay, So with the perramitive being aligned to the north south, the true not sout of the Earth where that pylimid sits with its copper russellate and mechanism as the as magnetic field is is rotating, it's it's the it's the coil is actually picking that up. It's like like a sense of device is sentially and then as it says with the I actually do a little spoiler. And so with modern actually an engineering, a conductor must be probably are in relative to a magnetic field to induce current. In its case, the air to acts as the stat are station in source whether it's magnetic field acts as the router a principal. Seeing the modern electro manic generators, the pynimi is the line, the true not series the device and used the want amplifying natural electrical forces and creating a localized energy field. So that's where I'm going with the this this bronze oscillate mechanism, because it's it's such a machine that like this when you every time you look at someone that matters, there's there's a reason. It's like even the air shafts because I didn't put the air shafts in the the the original paper, the original paper, I don't I put in the air shafts. But then in the last time I put out I didn't put it in because it's the I focused in with the king Chamber termin expansion. But that fed air into the system. So you've got air water. You know that steam, so is the is the You've got steam and Tesla also work with steam. In regards to was it the Manhattan steam What was the Manhattan Steam project? I'm not sure. Yeah, I know, yeah, Manhattan.
Speaker 3: He had a huge pet underhill is a New Jersey factor, Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the aquifer. But there's this there's some sort of steam. I can't remember the full details of when. I now it's in Manhattan, but it's how it's how he heated Manhattan, and it was true with the steam principal.
Speaker 2: You know something I do want to just pusus in there. It's just an interesting thing. Crawley. He did use a wand did actually have copper running down the middle of it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like as I said, it's everything. Like there's there's some stories of Irish like chiefs and they talk about the staffs. Like if you see some of the stuff from ORed and you see crowdiers and stuff, and the old monks have these staffs. Well, if you actually actually see these things, they're like dragons and they're like all carved into a when you're thinking the mare spirits of sense, what is what is the what is the old order? That's the dragon, and it's like the the Federal serpent, you know, like he's the federer. And then relation to two this energy, I think, like the way I see it, anything is possible. Like I know, I'm putting out this pyramitery as I see I put I put my hands up to it, I'd be totally wrong, but it's still it's still the stuff here that it works. And then at the same time it could be it could be put to other people. Other people could use it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, absolutely, go on to the next slide.
Speaker 1: We'll go to the next one. Yeah, so this is this is where I'm talking about the gant Brenstar. So that's not a great image of the bottom there, but this is where I'm saying about this. None of the other theories I had seen around the Parliament focused on these these there's two sets of these copper conductors. There's two sets of then copper conductors. One is in it's in the Queen's Chamber. In the next lide, you'll see the kind of image and describing, so the Queen's chamber is where the bronze are like the bronze mechanism sat and then from that the copper conductors were attached to it, and this is this is the machine. But as it says, it will require a bit more work on it. But like as it says, you've got a copper conductor and you've got two sets of prongs like that, you've a copper conductor running through the pyramid. That's the key to power generation. That is the that is as far as I'm concerned, that is key for all this the work. I can see that. And then as it says with this with my with my thirty is so what I'm saying here was the the Great Pyramid was induced current through earth natchal magnetic field at which essentially coupling as well, and describing so using the Gamda brings the our copper mechanism, my bronze oscillate mechanism explained for the here. So in the context of a expo systems, coupling refers to a connection or link between two circuits. The voices are systems that allowed to transfer leccal energy your signals signals from one or the other. It can be direct like a wire connection, or indirect through electromagnetic fields as in transformers or indockers during the previous lige mod example, a coupling couver frair to how the magnetic field of the router interacts with the stay or coils to transfer energy enabling need a power generation a motor operation. Excuse me, and as I said, they don't like assume the Earth is your primary coil. And that image here with the pyramid onto the right hand side there, that's our secondary coil. The pyramids secondary coil induced the Earth's primary coil. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: So in twenty twenty three they found a new nine meter long corridor in the Great Pyramid.
Speaker 1: So that's above the King's chimber.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we might be getting close to actually, you know, seeing on the inside, knowing what's going on, because they haven't opened the door yet. You know, they've drilled through all these other things. But now they're like, no, we don't want to disturb it. It's like you've got a whole chamber waiting for you on the other side of the door. Let's take it so long.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think about this, so we're going to see that this like one of these lighter slides about the point about the King's chamber, and like I say, with terminal expansion, now, if it expanded, did it opened something else that it's it's not that we can't access right now. And again, this thing was working, so as it says, when they heat it up, and the mechanism was working, so you got you got termat energy and you've got acoustic energy. You know, so when when they heat it up, it expanded. So when it expanded, is there something else that opened to get access into that chamber? You know, there's there's quite like there's as it says, there's there's a lot to a Then as it says, in my opinion, is that well like as it saense when you look at it from like build an engineer, and it's like, well, if you I'm trying to think of examples, is a Costco is one of the big super Chinese supermarket change in America, and different they're they're when they're being built, they're actually designed to withstand the the the forces or saying like an airquake or something like that. But within the Great Pyramid structures, it didn't really make sense and then as a sense when I was looking at it, like I was looking at it and I was like, that's an expansive vessel or some sort of bellow the deal with pressure. And then as I said, we deal with this every day. You know, it's quite and there's quite a lot to it, like there's there's there's more, there's the more you look, there's more questions being asked. But the produce the show just a quick speil on that sloide there. It's like what I'm trying to describe is the it as I said in the previously, is that they see wy Tricity. So that is if that is a clip an example from the wy Tricity video and technology it was describing earlier on so as I says, assume the bottom copper coil attached to that generator is aert and that's where that's our charge magnetic field. And then assume the the top copper coil you can see here this is assume that's the pyramid, and then that is how it was coupled, you know, and it says it's a whole. It's like to me, it's a machine. It is quite wild.
Speaker 3: No idea like that previous that previous lines you had showing the difference between the north and the south almost lines up directly. If you're going to be using an induction coil like.
Speaker 1: That, that's an unthinking.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it looks a lot like it. I'm going to try to go back real quick. I ran right there, yeah right, mm hmm. If you had the coils, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it works.
Speaker 1: You know, as says, why did the focus electromagnetic energy? Because it had a coil? That's it. So it's maybe only being too simple. I don't know. I can't be simple, you know, but hopefully because of looking at it, it works.
Speaker 2: What's the deal with copper in this?
Speaker 6: Because, like you know, copper is I mean, I'm sure Hellis is probably thinking this already. Copper is huge when you want to play with OReGO go cloud, you know, cloud cloud busting.
Speaker 2: What what is with copper with like being used to that?
Speaker 1: I mean, what's your It's good, it's what's what Like it's a great conductor.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's all. That's all it really comes down to, right, And like.
Speaker 1: When you when you think about it like this, like it's everything, it's everything, Like what's like gold is obviously the best of the metals, and then this is why, that is why it was always mind obviously it's so such a precious metal, but copper like even you see people with copper cups, that's what they say. They drank out of copper cups because it was the charge that was within it. And then you ever see people where the copper bands, that's for energetic purposes as well. And I said, it's the availability in the material and then what it does because the agents without a the like. Even from looking at the druids from Irish culture, these lands, like I'd look at some of the stuff. There's laws called the Breton Laws, and there's a great channel called the Bretton Academy, and this guy he talks about would learned a law from him. Around Irish, the Irish culture and the the Oirish druids, what they really were doing was how to live with the land. And like you can see, you can see the comparison in the world today that we're not living with the natural order. We're really really going against it constantly. And obviously I think it's wrong, and I'm sure you guys do as well, but we've really gone away from this natural urda and in my opinion going forward in the future. It's like, why now the paper I did, it's looking to the past for future and division, like, there's nothing that we're kind of come up with that probably hasn't been spoken about in the past. It's just you need to do you're looking. And as I said in my case, the more I looked around with this stuff from my hearty, the more I got confirmation from other people like, yeah, there's there's similar principles like Thomas Murray, Niko de Tesla, and obviously Water Russell would have been on this stuff as well. It's all it's and it's all relevant.
Speaker 2: You can go to the next slide. Yeah, no, no, you're good, You're good. Here we go.
Speaker 1: So kind of showy. The so this says the key miss in Peace to the paint question is what it described as a bronze of slight mechanism, which is located in the Queen's China. As the current was being drawn from the years magnetic field, the pyramid harmonise to earth natural harmonic the seven point eight two years. So the p with sense, he sang, So the way tricity example I used previously, and this is what I was talking about eliter on. So in that video, the guy is in wait tricity. It's an actual legit technology. So they have this they are essentially like a resonator, and they pointed to whatever whatever that they're trying to draw the power from, and I was like, we can draw power from this. But as it says, my thing is is like, well, there's a harmonic that is here constantly, And I was like, why don't you just tap into that? And this all goes back to like again, PA's electric effect is it's it's the harmonic, It's is you you harmony is the natural harmonic. This is how you draw the power. And then as it says, it's the same thing, it's the same thing with myself, and it's like, well how do we how do we use er er magnetic field? We harmonize it too. Earth's natural harmonic. So it's like imagine imagine in atmospheric electricity. So imagine this is the sky and then the bottom here ground. All your positivity chards, electrons are here and they're all say different different potentials, different army. I know, one example, the hour atmosphere is like twenty three twenty four hurts Earth itself seven point day three hirts. Right. So with the likes of this theory and Warncliffe Tower, like I said, people say Tesla was transmitting energy and say, no, no, no, I disagree with that. He was harmingal isn't it? So essentially and the same Thomas Murray has a similar mechanism.
Speaker 2: So all these.
Speaker 1: Positively chards electrons are all bouncing around. And then obviously you've got your earth, which is your negative or your ground. So electricity just wants to go to ground. But you get your tower or two towers or your pyramid. You give all these this all this potential energy, you give it that part way to round which you harmonize it. So it's like, as I said, you'll have all these things. It's like again, it's like your hurts and the generator. You've got two hundred Truggy vaults, fifty hurts, and it says that's your cycle. It's everything, everything is in alignment. And then it's the same thing in everything is chaos when we're here chaos. But then senially with this machine, you give an order, you know, if you bring an aura, and then it gives it just gives control. It's almost as like your you're controlling. Yeah, you're like you you're like you're controlling the mechanism. You're using earth as your mechanism. You know it's it''s quite says Tomorrow. We've looked at it, the more kind of crazy it's gotten. But they just kind of go in the the example there of that little diagram, so point a is said to be a goal capstone. So it's it's an own fact. So there was a somebody called Seamen, say a few years ago, a client to the top of the pyramid. And how they figured out this charge is here was this guy had like a flask of wine and like a newspaper rolled up and what happened was he got a jolt, he got to like a bang off it. And what happened was he realized they called on the second I was like this this thincs charge, like this this the static electricity here, and then this is where a lot of might part might here. He came in as they called it on so point day. What they think the calculation was like eleven thousand vaults at point day and you're gonna have to point by. You still got a potential there, You've got your potential difference. You've got your measurement between two points. But they go to where point B is on that little diagram where there's two exes. Where point b is, that's your gaton brings doors. There is in each of those hidden chambers, there's a there's those copper prongs, and where that green circle is is the Queen's chamber. And that it says, I believe that that copper making not copp our bronze olcillating mechanism run through the pyrami and then that is where it induces courranth. So as it induced its natural corinth, it began to honestly, it's natural harmonic. And then this is how the machine actually started walking. You know, does that make sense?
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying, and I've seen videos of people standing on top of the pyramid holding their arms out and having plasma discharge.
Speaker 1: From their fingers.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it is a highly charged site. I mean, there's no doubt about it. And for that there is a differential again between the different layers you've got for every meter, you've got a huge differential in electricity. But again it all comes down to the not the air bridge, right, because clearly all this stuff has a really good chance of collecting a lot of voltage. But what's the flow like coming from these different sites. That's that's I think in my mind that's the real question, because that's where you're going to get the most amount of bang for your buck is once you can turn all that ambient voltage into some high average.
Speaker 1: But this is this is the thing about the placement. So to go back to the points of where the pyramid is being located at that thirty degree attitude line and then where where it is a line to true north, it is meant that is, that is where it's it's meant to be put there for drawing that current. So that's your magnetic field. You know, that is why it's there, is because it's maximum I suppose input is where that's where it's drawn all its energy from. And then at the same time the voltage is there from the altitudes. So I can't remember what the calculation I had for was. Originally I think it was like fourteen twelve or fourteen thousand point vaults to where point A is. So we know we have you know this, Nick, and you know this as well. Head that's doing that You've got you've got alms Law voltage as the pyramid is your resistor. And then what I'm describing with the sown heat and the chamber, that's your temperature. So this what almos Law has depended on temperature. So as it heats up, the internal chamber becomes wet by steam. That is what drops the resistance of the granite resistor. And then that is when the whole effects that's taking place says it's a it's a whole machine. Like there's a whole lot of stuff going on in there that like like people should be looking at and say, whoa, there's something to this. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, I pulled up a picture of Wardencliffe Tower. You guys can see, Yeah, if you notice the shape and the internal workings of this thing, it looks like, you know, again we're we're dealing with more pyramid principles using this as the as the temple.
Speaker 1: So but there's this there's another thing there that it's it's act. It's mentioned in the original paper. But then when when it was signed with this presentation was I wanted to focus more on all this actual power stuff and then link it back to the physical stuff I observed.
Speaker 2: But your but the.
Speaker 3: The well, the ben Ben stone was made out of gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but there's there's, there's, there's a couple of materials. Ricardo said there was another material. I can't remember the name, and now it's it's it wasn't our child, but I can't remember the material. But he said it was either gold or it was this order material he was talking about. But then to see what you're describing about warden Cliff Tower. So when I was looking at this theory, originally the pyramid itself is the part of the Warden Cliff Tower. Well. Another one of Tesla's invention is inventions is the steam powered oscillator. So when it's his air white machine. So when Tessa started it up, he says the building started shaking. But to go back about the pas electric, So when uhe when when quartz is under that pas electric shifts and it's it's resonating and it's natural harmonic. It doesn't shatter, right, So this is where you get your charge because it's the vibrating right. But with brick, brick starts to shatter. It's the same thing with steel. If you would if you would say, if you would two say motors on that if you if you two motors on that started kind of resonating it at the same frequency it actually started. It's something to do with the start. It could shatter this this shaft, it could shutter steel because it's that it's resonant harmonic. But the key part about why quartz well more so well quarts on the granted, it's because it's your building of it on our stress. It's residant harmonic. That's why it's used because everything else is it's like it's like a glass, so if glasses, and it's basically it's brittle. So when you've got a glass, right and you start doing that, when you start doing the de choying for its harmonic and that starts, you put it beside another glass and that begins to vibrate and then once against the hind of pitch of the same pitch, it shatters. It's it's the opposite in the case of with the quarts, because that's where it draws its charge. That's why it's being used and this is why it's key to all these sights. And you can check that out. Like there's other materials that I've looked at. There's other materials I've looked at. But this unit yourself, lads, is quite a lot to all this stuff. So I've been just trying to focus on quarts. But there's other materials that are being used in these ancient structures that should be looked at harmonic because exactly, yeah.
Speaker 3: The domins, we can show it in a way to produce a resonant harmonic with drumming and other other materials based off of the air pressure inside of the chambers. So what they'll do is they'll measure the resonant harmonics inside these chambers inside the domains, and then they'll play at the same hurts frequency to see if they can produce a result in brain changes or changes in consciousness. So they'll have people inside these things drumming at the resonant frequency, and people will trip the hell out inside these chambers. And actually they were talking about talking with the dead. That's what these things were for. It wasn't necessarily a place to bury your dead, but as much to like, you know, get them on the phone.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, says just there's way more to ulsters human beings that the our potential it's fire gray are than what we're being told. Like there's there's there's way more going on with with with humans. Like guess it says this the potential is unlimited, but it just seems as if like everything is there is to is to keep it down. It's like what I'd be big, like Orish Republican from like we would have been all about rebellion and stuff like that. And like even then there's one of our leaders was part of Pierce and he was all about this like this this whole natural order. And he spoke about the British industrial school system. So the British industial school system was essentially just create factory workers. It didn't create people who taught, who were thinkers, you know, it wasn't for good. It was just like okay, we get you to do a job and then that is where you stay. That is your level. And then I think from everything else going into what we're talking about, it's like the whole system has been designed is to stop anybody go and achieve in any sort of potential order them. What they've said out Frost in the ground plan, I couldn't be in America.
Speaker 3: You got what they call the Prussian style education system, and that consists of the school day bells, that consists of a factory style of education where the children are separated into different classes based off of their grades and based off of their intelligence. And then at the end of the day, it's the person who complies the most with orders that ends up achieving the most in these school systems. So it's a lot less about achievement and more about how to get the people to do what they say. And that whole model in Prussia that was brought over to America was actually used to create more obedient soldiers in the Prussian Empire because one of their big exports was mercenaries, so they wanted to keep their mercenaries at the top of being compliant, and that's why they designed the school system the way they did, and then they imported it to us, and look, we've got NonStop war. Who would have figured mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But then even like you even look at like technology, you talk about what ideas today like all these like again to go back to the point about peer reviews, like because they say it's this their god, and they shut down anyone else who dare challenge it. Like as it said, it's like like myself now sort like this idea, the sound and the sound principles is what I'm apploying through my background, and they are being told, no, it's a tom, it's only a two. No matter how much information have presented to argue, hold on the seconds, something not right. It's like what you're describing here is incorrect. Is like it has to be more than this. No, it's a tom, and they won't listen to you, you know, but again this is this is the system that's been built, and it's like another Another famous Orish revolutionary was James Connolly. So he died during the nineteen sixteen rebellion and what happened was he had said that in Orton's case, he says, if Ordens didn't porge the royal institutions, the likes of the Royal Institute of History or Archaeology or whatever like that, or even business doctors, whatever the law facility, if you don't pourge them, Orton will never be free. I'm sure all these institutions are still in existence today.
Speaker 3: It was the Royal Institute of Science. That's where you got Charles Darwin. That's where you got a lot of these big you know, atheists, sort of thinkers. But really all they were trying to do is to pare down as much as possible the amount of speculation and interest in humanity. I mean, the best way that they could have done it is to make it sound the way that they make it sound. I mean, does anybody want to listen to these scientific research nature is the way they've drone on about absolutely nothing. It's it's kind of pathetic, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but just say, just give us two seconds there, right, I just want to go back to one of those sloids. So they go back to the further confirmation of this, the bronze oscillating mechanism. So this is one of the lads semi so for Cardo as a great deal, not few, I think you and I'm headless. And then he he sent me on this singing Pyramid document. They kind of confirmed the possibility that was like these these things, these machines work at some stage, so they give it the spiell a little here. So any doubts to this claim I have now been put to bed thanks to Cardo with the Institute Natural Philosophy. He said this to me out the published with here online, confirming the permits did in fact sing. So this is the this is the this mechanism, and he and he says there is non acoustic cematic phenom as there if an impairmit as Tessant's can and my argon wing to forefomingate this theory was if I had a copper conductor and it was an acca chamber, the next logical The next logical step is that it's missing an acoustic caterier like bronze. So they so this is the singing pyramid from Alan f Alfred and this is an actionent traveler across the desert would probably be beat up the sound from miles away. It was a deep base now booming over the oil valley. For perhaps the company buy another slightly higher now, the two of them forming an early resonating chord. As the sound grew loudly and more persistent than the areas, the traveler would have filled awe and wonder. It would have seemed like the voice of the great God, the Lord the Universe himself, calling to witness the miractus fact that this the sound was issuing from a vast down edifice to learn toward five hundred feet high bud the ground there on the Giza plateau, and in the language is now as Egypt. The great painter was sending out a musical message across the sands, extraordinary as the ideas it may seem. It was singing and thanks to Carlo. And to kind of go forward to that point is so there's another bloke that sent me this. So this is apparently Day and Big Pat so again saying we're talking about this stuff, and he says, further confirmation is thirty time from another account says describe, so he this document. I've never seen this document previous to this. So this guy set me this on and I was like, hold on what so when I when I spoked my college or isn't he? I tried to get this peer reviewed and I spoke my college and they said, he says, but Swart said, what's its end function? And says, this is all great, but where's the other examples? And I said, the likes of these these had pillars and stuff, and they mented other other sites around not like the Mexican pyramids and stuff, and then other other sites, the likes of anchor what I was actually there last two year as well myself, brilliant site and the what what what the tutor said? He says, well, the hell did it work. And what happened was after I kind of worked on the other two points around the the placement of the parliaments, I asked Ricardo was like, Ricardo, what do you think is is do you want to help me do if you appear with you study in this and he's like, hered on, he goes it's it's going to be difficult because he says you need to like what is its end function? So I was like okay. But in the meantime what happened was this guy apparently day with a big pantoon and sent me this document. So it's a case you b document and then I can send on the links to the guys. You can send them, you can add it to this podcast or whatever. So as it says, the pyraments were a powerful resonant, receiving the voice of constantly income and high frequency energy from outer space, which passing through them was dispersed over a wide range of ranges, exerting powerful low frequency effect on the air's care. As a result, it's realimy and stability were restored, speed of the air sortation and slow down the intensity of the induction currents accumulated the freest inside the Earth, and in the absence of the system, as a result of the constant impact of high frequency short waves and the Earth's atmosphere, the ionization and the x atmosphere and the intensity of the electric field increases, which leads to the deuislation of the rhythm of rotating the car. It gets a difitional power and the strength from exciting the currents and increases constantly which leads to so seismic and geomatic activity. So with my with my description, I'm saying, I'm I'm using as resonant harmonic. So it's it's seven pointy day three hurts. So what test like Like Tesla was said to work with high frequencies, and my logs is it is like Bell and specificity the Grand Gallery of the Primid Chamber is that it amplified the signal from the Queen's Chamber. So with tok at seven point of day three hurts and the Grand the Grand Gallery amplified that signal. You know, as it says, it was a huge, just a massive, massive machine. And as I said, it's like what I I describe as coupling and the interaction with the electric unit. Us this this this document pretty much says the same thing I do. They're like several principles, you know. Well, as I said this, this is why I wanted to I'm going to try and get this peer reviewed. There with this additionentally information because now with something else to say, there's another document to say it did this. And then, as I said, is the another factor I had was the bronze mechanism. But is there any record that's sang I have it there now like it's like the stuff is there. I've just applied my own logic to it and it looks the work, you know, and as it says, but my description would make that work.
Speaker 3: Is uh bronze uh special in regards to uh current conduction. I know copper is used in current conduction a lot, but bronze, if I remember right, it has a lot more resistance than.
Speaker 1: Let's see, it's there's two kind of there's there's kind of multiple functions going on. So the copper, the copper, the copper of the Ganta Bringstar is one part of the mechanism. So that helped. That is where it draws the courn but it's the it's the bronze is the oscillator. So this is then that's where it starts. Suppose oscillating to its natural harmonic it goes because that's it's arc and it's kind of doing that, and then that's where you're getting your sound as previously described with the singing part of it.
Speaker 5: It's like like the either of you guys play guitar. I think you had to play with the guitar. Yeah, so see with you.
Speaker 1: So you've so you've a electric guitar, right, you have a E, A, D, G V E strings, they're all your notes, they're all tuning the four hundred and forty hertz. So what what happens when an electric guitarity is you're you have a pick up on it and it's it's like a coil. It's essentially coil. Yes, exactly. So it's exactly the same principles. Everything is relative everything, and yes, that's it, that's it. But the amplifier takes that signal and amplifies it. The pralimd is doing the same. It's the same principles.
Speaker 2: That's what I wish you would have said this earlier, but I understood this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it's just that it's just that because it happens see. What I wanted to do was to show the electrical stuff and then bringing in the singing stuff, because as says, there's days where he was sitting in college and and the cheer was doing is like telling us and would be sitting there and.
Speaker 2: Holy ship, this is it.
Speaker 1: This makes so much sense. Well, as I said, it's, it's it's as I said, it's like i'd say it from from my perspective, and then as it says musically, because it's like that, what's that band, the New Radicals? You got the music in you don't let go. That's it, that's it, you know what I mean? Well, as I said, it's, it's, it's, it's, it's. It's. It's like it's it's it's. It's like even you think about the human body, it's like we're we're machines within ourselves. So how like we're speaking here right, how does your body work? So you've got your direpram full of very You've got your vocal cards, your vocal cards, your speech is the validrating from your vocal cards is what's making that sound? How do you hear? You hear because of these l qcy vibrations and bouncing off your ear drum, you know what I mean? How do you see you see on the electromagnetic light spectrum as it hurts, hurts its color, it's all everything is rather than this all goes back though, like when I seeing some of the stuff from Walter Russell, and this is how we got talking headless as well as a well as a everything is connected. It's like it's it's music, it's light, it's it's energy, it's it's like when you see all these different fields from all these different heads that we were talking about earlier on with all these different scientists and all these all these different people, like the Grand Scheme of things, they all are related in the Grand Scheme of things, but we've all got different different methods of applying it. But like the mind, body and spirit are not Stepper, they're all one. We all walk in conjunction with each other now. And this is like I think the likes of what we're discussing here now and as our previous chats as well head as that like this, there's something to this and and as I said, like resonant harmonics, I take is it really is going to be the future for for all all our needs?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, especially in the ancient world, because in addition to you know, all of these different electromagnetic components, it's the it's the really the subtle energies that you're getting from these structures as as they're produced in this way, is has the far more beneficial effect on the person in terms of medicinal effects, in terms of changing one's consciousness. So when when all of these factors are taken together, it really does show it was a much more human centric device than what a lot of people are willing to accept. Because this was working on a subtle frequency that could impact and change internal systems in the body. I mean that's huge. And for that understanding to be transferred that far back in time and for us to lose it is like a crimic humanity.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, well it's been stolen. It's it's being stolen. But like even what we're describing here, like you think about brain waves, like like you've got the altabated gam out. All these ways are different levels of the consciousness. Like as I'm mad, my paw, im my hand, these are electrical signals. My brain is sending a electrical signal for I suppose expansion and contraction. You you get you say you got electricuted? What does your body do? You know what I mean? Because it's it's the electrical pools because you're doing that. It's it's it's all the same, it's all relative, it's it's it's crazy. But I'm just going to pop onto one of these next lives because I actually talk about this, the thing about how how if you want to kind of hear how I really came up when I came up with this teary there was there was more. There was another part how I came up with it. So just to kind of give the rundown, so to kind of descroy if the Queen's chamber, So that image on the left is the queen. So this is from the original paper. So the Queen's chamber, I actually reckon see that bronze point cone and those two there's two peacocks, and that's actually a fountain. I reckon that is what was the main That was the key missing piece. This seems to be what the fuse or the frequency drive. So if just to see the spill I have there. So it was figure one man in sie Queen's chamber. As a reference, the Vatican point com will not looking out of place in here. This is where the bronze oscillated mechanism or frequency drive would sit. What is happening is the electrical act from the copper bronze mechanism dy is to spark the drive the reaction within the chamber. So makes one thing when we talk about human consciousness, it was the divine, but is that in the physical representation the bronze point cone opinion on the gland. The point of the gland is from the corner understanding the seat of human consciousness too is the bronze point cone. So is the is the bronze point come the failed the arc of the covenant because it's not an electrical act. It's not an actual act, but an electrical act, you know, as you describing, like imagine your sparklug when you employ or even the you're clicker on the lawyer. Now it's got the pushdown button. What you're doing with that spark is you're playing mechanical stress and that spark, that spark is generated from the it's okay, like a crystal, like a Quarts crystal. That's what's happening. But the show the example, so it says the staff of the Sawyers is the point cone and they say it's serpents. When you actually look closer to that, to the two serpents, then to me they look like two boards, you know. And then even when you think of a peacock, what the peacock have? But that was like weird antennae on our heads, you know. And then and then as it says the I reckon that the Vatican, and this kind of goes into the cold stuff, so like you wuld think of it. So it's actually go back about how so when I was looking at the the pyramid, it was the copper conductors. But part of how up with It's like if you've anyone ever done psychedelics like d m T, so I do, any of this isn't nuts. So when I don't the m T right, I the force major breakthrough to another part before I forget. So it's going to be explained it before in here. So as the other part of the pyramid is the it's electrolysis. So as you're you've got a copper conductor, the arts magnetic field is running through that.
Speaker 3: So part of part of.
Speaker 1: The function was electrolysis. So it's a hydrogen so you you run current. You run electrical current thry water. It's it's a it creates it's a great electrolysis. The effect is electrolysis. So it's separating hydrogen Knox from water. So I reckon that in part the machine was a hydrogen generator and then it's ionized in the atmosphere. But the when I don't d m T and when you think about the heat within the chamber and stuff like that as well. So the I've done it, and I'm not too sure you guys have ever done this. Both the all I could say was pressure or he would fill up through my body through the bottom ride and I got into my head and in the meantime my head is going and then bang. And then what actually happened was where the bronze point count inspiration came from. That I actually seen the point coun in the trip and I was like, and this is party where Welcome to the Abyss comes from, because where I went was the Abyss and I seen this point calling. And then this is when I seen eventually came back and they seeing this point calling, I was like, what happened was when I was trying to figure out so I had the copper conductor, and I was looking for this bronze. I need something bronze. And then sure enough, I've seen this bronze point call from the Vatican. And then I was like, wells a is this like regardless of it if it's actually that, But there is there is an interesting part the slowly that it's going to come up. There's a there's a boot. I'm going to show it to you now in a second. So see what what he was saying about the frequency in the head. So I White said, let's describe the previous sections as the steam power of us. Later it's the same vein as the frequency drive. The frequency is driven, but the heat has son the chemical re action winn. The chamber is driven by the bronze point call. The chamber heats, the higher the frequency. As the chamber cools, the frequency is lord. The human conscience is said to be driven by the penoil gland. The pen oil gland is the point call the big boy, the ancient stair for did the agents leave his clues to how to operate the power plant? And then as it says down the bottom there it says, as we stand and there is a resonant frequency and it says, I reckon, this is the the the oscillating mechanism. But what happened was four or two the the bronze point called Penliland Point. I have a book and it's called The Irish Wisdom in the Pyramids. And I'm kind of sick and that I didn't read this book years ago, because everything I was saying the likes of my channel is there's information relating to that in this book. So why talk a lot about the Phoenicians, the Druids, the different orders. There's a lot. There's a lot of connections in this book. But what happened was when I was on the way over to Egypt, I says, I want to read this so as it says, it was as you can see here. It says Irish wisdom preserved in the Pyramid's comic gardy in nineteen twenty three. So it was on the way into It was on the way that Egypt May twenty four. I got to see the pyramids, looks artctera and honor glory. Was on the fight over. I read a book I had not about and found the presence of produce. So this is near the end. It says the fondest teary. In twenty seventeen college learning the electrical thirty, I figured out for all the permit periods to walk, all they needed was a colored conductor. And this is the ganther rings the and accused of Marya being bronze, which Levity identified the bronze punk cone as the missing peace. So this I've actually to see where the red marks are, says the physical spirituality the pyramid, the vius. It represents the region of the head, for here is located the brain, which is the seat of the rational intelligence. And also it contains closes the groups in their centers which went aroused and vitolated, but a vitalized by the periods of aurigence and conscious effort of the ashburn gives them light and wisdom through the medium with which they finally attains the spiritual perfection royals at the fullness in his godlike powers. These their centers in man, which is spiritual potencies slumbering, and he said to be dead or asterified astropheed, such as the penal gland back in the front battle on the forehead. And it says when this gland, when it is awakened, it becomes the spiritual lawyer, this seer. So when I read this book, I was like, what are the chances that two warriors may one hundred years apart come up with what he says that the pyramid is represented the the human brain. And then the key part of my here is it's the human brain is representative of the pyramid, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And if you did of a brain, you know, side by side the pyramid, you might actually find that where the queen's chamber is would line up where the gland is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Like as it says, it's it's like the more you look at this stuff, the more crazy it gets. And as it says, only for the I couldn't believe when I read that book, and I was like, damn, It's like if I had read this six months ago before I started making videos, I could have actually used it as a reference. But this is one of those books that I was like, it's not accepted by Mountstream signs, so it's not accepted by peer review, blah blah blah. But there's like, well, as it says, two worsemen one hundred years apart are saying the same thing, Like what are the chances yeah, and I know it's pretty crazy to say that, but it's not. And then I think this might be the last load here now, So to kind of show you what the what was meaning by the King's Chamber, it says that the its an interesting nominee that can be sently proven for the observation is the king Chamber. It was originally figured It was figured originally that the King's Chamber was designed to make the structure aircrepproof. But given evidence presented in this paper, one could argue the king Chamber was designed the fact to be an expansion joint the voice to count our act the heat pressure generated from the term of action in the previous discroup points, and then a chance in that chamber as well. So you could argue that's an intake or exhaust or some form of pressure relief of. And then I'll kind of give a spell here. So I just wanted to I think this is the last load now. So, so the missing piece of the puzzle as not with a bove about the acoustic phenomenal within the structure. The key missing piece to complete would necessarily be an electrical circuit within the pyramid. Given the evidence we have before, a slogy will be bronze. This is the key piece that will make the pyramid. That says, the ring like a belt similar to an os layer acting like a spark gap, which is what Tessa was utilizing regards to a steam powered US layer. So as I said, I describe of all this has passed through point the points B, A, B and right in the couple of wrongs are copper coiled mechanism. This indicates the mechanism for incustance to using age magnetic field as well as the internal grantited chamber and bronze last line acting as a resistor. The chamber begins the heat and range due to you action taking place inside the chamber. I think of the process as a tungst filament in the light bulb heating and giving off light, and same thing with the as the the pas electric effect when the pressure is increased in in the chamber. As you describe Headless, it was the cold light or tribal luminescent effect from striking the two two two stones together. So the same degree what we hear in regard to the quartz and bronze giving off light. So the other point is the subterranean chamber. So I argue with that because they're the the rip where it was placed on the Akafa on the Giza Plateau was built the as water flowed. I reckon that the they you were using blocks to actually control the flow water. If you you've ever worked on chillers and stuff like that, you probably know what I'm talking about, Nick, But there's a I reckon water. I reckon that they control the flow water to keep the internal reaction, to keep this system cool, but keep it with a constant stream of fresh water as well for the reaction of electrolysis. So they're going to to give the point is is in previous point I mentioned use of tensive steam powered us. Latter we have the oscillator, but where's the steam. The steam comes from the subterranean chamber. At one stage in history, the river oil was at a much higher level than seeing today. The Silterrange chadber was filled with water which is now be drained, which means the water from the noil could not only be acting as a condenser which projects set for the internal reaction, but the fuel at the same time. What we're saying here is the current being passed through the earth of water the crater and let ractioning on is atolysis. This is the key production of hydrogen. So the pyramid is heat with the sun. The internal chamber heats, causing of water in the souterraine chamber the heat and evaporate. This essentially latent heat given off the pais the electric fat to take place as heat increases, as is the pressure boilers law. This is the mechanical stress needed to squeeze energy from the quants crystals. The voles is employed from the air too on atmophere, but it's electrical corn flows in the chamber due to steam wet and the stone granne A lowering its resistance element the spark cap paction for the copper bronze on sline mechanism or resist or to rink within the chamber, generating a frequency that resonates within there on magnetic field, which leads into Testa's other great infens in Boarder Cliff Tower. The end of the invents was to use Airth's own field to transmit energy words and as the mechanism begins to os like to harmonize the positively charge electrons and gives them a path safe path Earth and this essential leads to the realm of carmo acoustics. So that is the last of the slowest there, lads. Oops, didn't mean to deal with that. So that's the last of slows And sorry.
Speaker 2: You're good. You're good, yo.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I feel like this thing is like one big alchemical change. Yeah, that's all that's going on in there is And like it's like every time it goes from like a different pathway or chamber or whatever, it changes, like kind of changes form in a sense, right, it was just changing.
Speaker 1: Well do you think about it? Like it's like what is what is electricity? Electricity is a chemical reaction, you know. So when you think of alchemy, all chemical, everything's chemical. You think about the human buddy, internal chemical reactions like what is your body contained? Oiron, potassium, all these like different chemicals. It's all a reaction within us. And it's the same thing when you look at buildings. To me, it's the same thing you look at bilding like that. It's all reactions and they guess it says it's like the no you do like Bilin and Woken, that's how you do what you have to keep an eye and that need to be monitraing this it's all because say it's all, this stuff is relative. If fact was in so much for.
Speaker 3: Anybody doubting the precision that it would take and planning it would take. For the Egyptians or whoever built this, they need to look into the case or the Tomb of the birds. Have you heard about the Tomb of the.
Speaker 1: Birds, Ronnie, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: So this was a.
Speaker 3: Relatively recent recent fine on the Giza plateau. It was unheard of chamber, right, So no mention of the tomb appears. Instead reference work Porter and Moss Topographical Bibliography, Volume three, which includes the moments of information on Giza. So the measurements of these uh these chambers in the Tomb of the Birds is very interesting because they actually have a bunch of chambers that are correspondent to the shape and UH and distance on certain points on the Earth. And so as you're mapping out this cave to the birds, you'll start to find all these recognizable ratios that they included into the work. Now, if you're not measuring this stuff out and you're looking for decorations, you'll never find it. But they had this thing down so completely that it was in the measurements themselves that they were putting their artwork.
Speaker 7: You know, yeah, it's not it's it's like it's all like it's all relative, like the like when I was in Egypt, I'm a lot talking did this Heroguardians like, oh, they did it this way, and it was they did it because of this.
Speaker 1: And then as it says, obviously doing this still fun. I was like, I'd say, there's a different explanation to what they're saying. And then what you just said there had this lightly the real case. It's like Ricardo, that guy we kind of the issue of national philosophy. He doing some excellent work on the the Assaire shaft and how that was water and frequency was actually a healing chamber. And if you've ever seen is it John Anthony West he I've seen one or two. He is a documentary on magical leaders. Only seen this. And then I related to the perimetery, is like all these buildings are actually designed with a grand or form in in in mind, and I guess I said, like there's a there was another Have you ever heard of c. Fats or Charlie Fapps. He had a he had a theory on the Earth all the quite are. So see that KGB document where it says that when not the the payer machine worked, I had Earth in line. Well, what see Fabs actually describes is that the Earth's equator. So say that's Earth's rotating right right now, and you have Earth's equator. Is this line here? But what sea Fabs actually reckoned? All these ancient sites are actually on Earth's all equator, and he reckons that was actually this this power system. And as I say, is like when you look at the likes of the sacred geometry stuff and like this is all relative. Like when you when people look at these ancients, they like as like in the other's case they talk about the druids, is these I don't know, like like old men in robes and they they'd no knowledge and they didn't have forms of writing. But then when you actually think about it, like well was they these people were way way, way way more and heads than anybody could ever know. And then as it says that ancient history, the Irish Wisdom and the Puriples bill talks about these connections, you know, and as it says, there's like I'm fully of the belief that where possibly the Eppes from the Planet of the Apes. You know what I mean, because there's there's something that's happened here and it does not make sense. And I'm actually saying recently like it's it's it's it's good that I see the Tartaria. Like if you hear people talking about Tartarian, it's like, it's the same principles of what I describe, you know what I mean. It's like the people I think people are seen what I posted and said, look amopheric electricity.
Speaker 5: This is it?
Speaker 3: This is cooled, you know.
Speaker 1: And then as it says, once people start talking and start thinking, you're like that that is how you can really ask for.
Speaker 3: If you think about the past as being this sort of undiscovered country, and so as we're looking back, we we sort of think about technology one way, But how many other different ways could there be to think about technology from the perspective of ancient human beings who are more in tune with their ambient energies, you know, I mean, just the development and the process and the community that would be involved in that that creation would be a completely different way of thinking than what we're used to today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kids said, like you see some you see some megaliths and stuff like that. You see all these like mad sites, and like how did they deal with that? How did they how did they lift this, I don't know, twenty ton block on top of this when they were running around in loin cloths and they they couldn't speak to each other and all that. It's like this something doesn't make sense. And now, but again you're a pseudo historian or a pseudo scientist or a pseudo fucking as the back of the botics, like, but it's it's it's it's crazy when they I suppose it's it's from a modern sense. It's that they almost a lack of imagination. It's like the other thing is like how much has been hidden? Boy, these people who say this doesn't matter, this doesn't make sense. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I'm trying to pull up a picture of one of these ancient holy men with their crazy hat. So I saw this recently. It was a druid type character. But they have these gold hats of conductive foil just on the outside of it, and they also had gold in their shoes. And you're telling me they didn't understand electricity. They've got gold in their hat, gold in their shoes and these are ceremonial garb for doing rituals. And you're telling me they're not using electricity even though they're making their bodies into conductives.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it's like you look at a lot of stuff like this, this like, oh, you're argue, Like in Orleans case, it seems as if like the break and the Roman establishment of essentially made they've they've they've sentially stolen our history and just made us out to be animals, you know, but like there's there's so much history there. And I said, I'm looking at him like this doesn't make sense, but I'm just going to dig up one one one interesting what appeared to be a machine.
Speaker 3: Look at the size of that fucking hat. And he's got gold on the bottom of his shoes too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what's that on his staff? You know? I mean that's the staff. That's the good of staff I was talking about earlier on the crowsiers, like they reckon that the monks also had bells. I'll show you to you now in a second. I'm going to show you these two images if you can see them right. So there's this joke. It's called Saint Manchin's shrilling. So this thing has it's got four spheres and each of these like little individual characters have a have have eat hold in this sphere. But if you notice that there's other there's other countries. I think Costa Rega has these spheres. So it's it's so strange that it's like it doesn't make sense that it's there, but there's other I'm just gonna see Oirish belts, I Irish belts.
Speaker 2: Same Patrick, what's the significance with the bills.
Speaker 1: It's acoustics. It's all acoustics.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And the same thing there's Preven from Tartarian. All have said the same thing. It's like it's it's it's everything is all about harmonics. The key to all these is resonant harmonics. Like again, it's like what you said Nick earlier on about the same point day three hear it's it's like it's there's something I actually wanted to do. Is I'm going to go to like an ancient site in Orland somewhere and I gonna ground myself. We're not barefoot, and I'm going to play seven point day three here. I'm going to play with some freedomcies just to see if there's any reactions. Just it's just out curiosity because there's I've got I've got sights all around me, you know, like the I live in the midlands of Ireland and the party. About twenty minutes from my house is a place called the Hill of nak So it was not is the spiritual center of Ireland and it's not one of the it's it's known as where all a lot of the roads connected. It's been key to a lot of the old orders. But like I can go throw a stone and I can find this really old short of really all cathedral and they've made too so of these sites and like like you can feel the energy, you know what I mean. You can fail stuff there and like I don't know why to describe it, but you can. There's soap, something is there and I think this is the knowledge that it's been hidden. And again I think it's all harmonics. It's it's it seems to be it's all residant harmonics. But I just want to show you the lights of these bells is and I think this is Saint Patrick's bell. If you can see that, you see that, Yeah, yeah, there's there's mad stuff. You see and like even the likes of them hats and all that. There's mad stuff in order, and it.
Speaker 8: Just it just like I look at the like some of the art and stuff like that, Like they'll actually show you the booker Keels, like when you look at some like the latter.
Speaker 2: Hey, sorry about that, and yeah, trying to fix the screen. Go ahead, but.
Speaker 1: There's just I'm just trying to say the booker Keels. So there's there's just like you can like you'll see the artwork. This is probably not going to be a great picture, but this is this is from the Booker Helds. But you if you google the Booker Helds, you can actually see like all these different spoils and stuff like that. Like when you look at me, look deep into that stuff. Really, these guys knew something, they knew about circuitry and stuff like that. Well it's they're showing it how they you could explain it to the future generations and then I think it's up to the legs of us to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, now, quick tip here, So this is how you measure a room's resident harmonic acoustic frequency. First, you measure the room's dimensions, and then you calculate the fundamental frequency. The fundamental frequency of a room can be calculated using the formula F over zero C over t L, where the c is the speed of sound in the air approximately eleven thirty feet per second at room temperature, and L is the longest dimension of the room. Pretty simple, right. The harmonics of the room are multiple of the fundamental frequency. For a room with fixed boundaries like walls, the harmonics are given F over end equals and where f is the integer one, two, three, and four whatever the length of the walls are. Then the room modes. What you do is room modes, or frequencies at which standing waves form in the room. These modes can be axial between two parallel walls and tangential between the other surfaces. So that's another factor to bring in. But once you've got these fundamental frequencies and understand how to generate them in these different spaces, you can actually find the fundamental You can play the notes that would work within that fundamental and then you can change the frequency based off of where you put the speaker. So based off of all of these different measurements, you could actually produce the same type of sound that was probably being produced there to begin with, or you know it's something new do you know, entirely different. But once you find those things, it's I mean, like this is what they do to get the cimatics inside of a church. Is they're using these uh spatial harmonics to develop a frequency and then play that frequency over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'll built with tuning in them. But there was something else is going to say there there was like you like even go back to what I was saying, you think of your your body as an instrument. Like again you think of your vocal parts. This is where they get the arm, This is where you get it from there. I think the likes of that and the way it's said, it's it's like when you speak, is is you got your frequency or your your your note or your tone. It's how you use your body, like how you use your doyer from how you how you breathe, you know, breathe not breathe, but see the see the like the the way you know you can use your throw and and you like your mouth may not sound it's like that is a key parent hew, they don't it again, It's like speech is power. You speak it into existence, you know, it's I think there's so much more. Again, was talking here. We know there's so much more. It's just trying to get everyone else to go hello with this, Wakey, wakey, you know, couldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was there anything else that you wanted to cover it on this or anything you wanted to say? Hitless?
Speaker 3: I think I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think maybe we can wrap it up here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: This has been our discussion about the possible uses of the pyramid and our guest Roddy here has joined us from Ireland and we've talked a little bit about everything. So uh, this has been the Occult Rejects. This is headless Chiet and next signing out.
Speaker 1: Thanks trying Adads, Thank you very much.