Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on crafts and lies on theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 3: Brown Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs. Thank you all for joining us again this week. I hope everybody had a great weekend. As we record, it is Wednesday, March twelfth, twenty twenty five, shortly after nine am Eastern time, and our guest Steven is standing by before we bring him on. Just a couple of quick reminders. Please do stop by the website. It is the flat earthfiles dot com. Check out the chat room the forum. Much to do there. Again, it is the flat Earthfiles dot com. If you'd like to join the podcast like Steven is today, please do send us an email to FE files guest at gmail dot com. Again, that is FE files guest at gmail dot com. If you've noticed, we've been back to trying to for the time being, do two podcasts a week, so we are getting through our guests and scheduling people fairly quickly. So if you've been thinking about coming on the podcast and sharing your story, now is the time to do so. Once again, please send us an email that is also all this information is in the show notes fie files guest at gmail dot com. So there we go. They say, if you want somebody to remember something, say it three times. So we did. Welcome today on this beautiful morning. Our guest for today is Steven. Good morning, Steven. How are you sir?
Speaker 5: Doing good? Jeege? Thank you so much for having me on. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Likewise, I'm very blessed to have this type of conversation once or twice a week with like minded people. Before we get started, please do take the time and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I'm Steven. As I said, I grew up in a Christian home and my parents are pastors and went to a Christian university. But it wasn't until about like ten years ago that I started looking into other things. And I mean, unlike a lot of people, I think flat Earth was the first thing that really made me start questioning the reality of a lot of other things as well. I mean, it's it's very interesting. Tell you some other things about me. I married, got some kids, we live in Texas Fort Worth area, and yeah, man, I'm passionate about the truth. Pastor's kid. I grew up in church all my life, went to a Bible school in college, and really, you know, love the Lord, loves different, love the Word of God. Passionate about teaching other people about God's words. And I think it was probably twenty fifteen that I saw this video on YouTube about flat Earth and I thought it would be funny. I actually like watched it to get a good laugh, and it was one of those by Eric Dubay, I believe, and he just started quoting scripture almost the entire time, and that really was a shocker to me. I didn't think that it would be anything that was in the Bible or able to be proven from the Bible. So I really started like questioning things and started looking it out for myself. Yeah, I've always been a truth seeker, but I never really questioned my reality around me until that time.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because I think a lot of people, including myself, when we first really broached the subject of flat earth. We you know, we go into it for a laugh or to disprove it. You know, we say, people really believe this stuff. And then like you say, you start being presented versus from the Bible and then common sense, and then we can't we can see too far and water being contained and all these other things. And then all at once it hits you and you're like, oh, my goodness, we've really been duped. And then when that veil falls, you were able at least for me, it was much easier for me to see the lies of this world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then started looking into like the fact that all the ancient cultures all believed the earth was flat with a dome over the top. They had different renditions and artists depictions, but they all believed that. And that even you look at the symbol of the yin and the yang that's like the sun and the moon over the top of the flat earth, that they're the ones guiding everything, and that it's like it's not the Earth revolving around anything else. That that's a much newer concept. And the fact is that they created these concepts of evolution, and they fight the same way to only teach evolution in school, and if you have any type of differing opinion, you get mocked or banned or shadow band or like lose your tenure in school. Like you go against their narrative, and they don't really fight fair. It's like the teeth come out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even the most brilliant you know, the people and cultures through history, whether it's the Greeks, the Persians, the Indians, the Incans, even the Hebrews, the Mayans, the Celtic, they all at one point through their writings believe that we were on a flat surface with a dome, all of them. If you go back and look, just look at Ancient Wisdom Flat Earth. Put that into your Google search and you'll see all of the depictions of old ancient societies that all believed and understood how this, you know, how our realm worked and it was a skyclock and it was the sky that was moving and not us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's totally yeh man. Like I'm trying to explain to friends and family loved ones that all these types of concepts and you're lucky if you get you know, halfway through one of the concepts, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they shut you down quickly. Now you came upon this. You said you were a sophomore in college.
Speaker 5: Oh no, No, that probably like ten years ago. I'm like forty three now, Oh okay, okay, Yeah, in college, like I learned about baptism, the Holy Spirit and those kind of things. Yeah, it's still new to me the like ten years ago for even questioning all these type of things. I always wanted more of God. I always wanted more of the Bible, always trying to find the truth about even like our historical timeline. Finding out that like Egypt, and the narrative that they tell us is trying not to line up with when the biblical narrative says that Joseph was there and the people of Israel were there. So I thought I saw lots of things throughout history that it's like, oh yeah, the things they tell us about that the flood is not possible, or they tell us that Israel wasn't there at this timeline, or they try to convince us about evolution. Like I've seen those things. There's an agenda behind them, But I didn't realize how deep the rabbit hole went, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right, And you come from an interesting perspective, whereas even most people within the church community. You went to a probably a private Christian university that probably still maybe they did teach Young Earth. That was you know, they're at this sixty five hundred years and they probably am assuming didn't teach evolution or Big Bang. So now that you know you have this knowledge, isn't this something you wish that we could be able to, if you know, break through the glass ceiling, if you will, for lack of better words, and get this information out there and try to get both churches and you know, private institutions to to share this knowledge.
Speaker 5: I really do. I think, like the same way that the secular schools will not let you teach anything other than evolution and Old Earth and the Big Bang, the same way to Christian schools and even the organizations like you were talking about answers and Genesis will shut down anything having to do with what really the Bible says about the shape of the Earth. I think that's important to even just cooking both models side by side and let kids study both of them. I don't think that there's any reason why they can't take the scriptures for themselves and lay it out like even Michael Heiser, love his research and stuff like that. That he says, the Bible is very clear about the earth being flat, with the dome over the top, the heavens above that, and Hell or sheol underneath. But he's like, but we don't actually believe that because now we have science, so it must have been, you know, metaphoric. But all the people back then would have believed that this is the model of the Earth. It's like, oh my gosh, buddy. You know.
Speaker 3: Another good point, this is another article I'm working on my sub stack, is because we mentioned you know a lot of people send their children to private institutions where prayers andcluded, but a lot of people send their children to public institutions. And back in the day, you know that they have this distinction between church and state, and people push that, but it's a one way street, right like that. I think it was a landmark ruling back in the sixties where they basically took religion out of school and people get caught up into the politics and the constitution more than they do the Bible, which should raise a bell. When the Puritans first came over here, they called them pilgrims, right, they were making a pilgrimage from the United Kingdom to America because they believed that the Reformation in King James didn't go far enough. I think there could be some underlying stories there. Could it be that when King James canonized the Bible with the help of Francis Bacon, who many people believe was actually William Shakespeare, you know, he took out the apocrypha. But there's a lot of reasoning behind that. So they came to a Maria and their education, early American education before we actually became America, right in the United States of America, was all based around the Bible, and then after the Founding Fathers took over, they slowly took the Bible out of education. Right, shouldn't morals be the very basis of our education?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly right. And the fact that you even brought up the separation of church and state, which was only in the letter by Thomas Jefferson, and it's not the way that they taught us. Separation of church and state is to protect the church from the state and not vice versa.
Speaker 3: Right, and that's the free Masonic mantra, is to invert everything, and that's what they ended up doing. They ended up using something that was supposed to protect churches from the government, and they invert it and took par out of the school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now they want to protect the government from the church. Like, it's ridiculous. We're called to be a light to shine in these places, in all the seven mountains of influence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a double edged sword. And that's why I tell people you've got to be really careful when you jump into political things like that, and if it in any way, shape or form goes against what we're taught biblically, you have to walk away from it. And that is, you know, part of the you know, within the matrix system that has been built, the two party political system, and investing in it is dangerous. If you get too deep into it, you lose focus.
Speaker 5: M It's a totally flawed system that's set up that it seems like any way that we come against their official narrative. It could be in politics, it can be in the media, it can be in education. That every area we're coming against the idea of what they think about Christmas, or the idea of what they think about the shape of the earth or evolution, or like the timeline that we might not even be. Some people think we might even be in the timeline that you know, it might be off by hundreds or thousands of years. And that's very interesting too. But anytime you question the reality that they have presented, then yeah, there's no holds barred to come after you.
Speaker 3: You know it all great points. By the way, I just remembered, I've been doing a lot of research on the Founding Fathers and this is the story really true or was it? You know, a way to kind of round up all those pesky colonials right that didn't want any part of taxes or to be ruled over right to be governed. Actually, right up until about the Civil War, Christmas was illegal in many of the colonial areas.
Speaker 5: Very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Puritans disapproved because of its pagan associations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's a very questionable holiday. I mean, I don't think it's wrong to celebrate Jesus, which nobody really believes he was born on Christmas Day, and like, I don't think that's wrong, but there's so much pagan things behind why they chose that time of year, why they have trees decorated with hanging balls, and the red and the green and all these type of symbols are not Christian symbols. We've just adopted them. But in the same way that the certain denominations of the churchill will take like maybe the Catholic Church would be one of them. Instead of praying to the ancient Greek gods, we've christianized them and used like Christian saints, and so they pray to the saints, which is not biblical. You pray to a mediator between you and Jesus, but Jesus is the mediator between us and the Father. You don't need another mediator.
Speaker 3: Precisely. And that's you know when you when you say having another mediator, that really speaks to the flaws of Catholicism.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, there's flaws in every denomination, so yeahly, but that one's that one's pretty strong.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's a great point.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: You said you kind of you were woken up originally by an Eric Dubay video and many of the verses he was pointing to, and that got your attention. What was the one verse that really got your attention? And then let's kind of get to your silver your your your silver bullets. While you were going through your awakening process with flat Earth. What were some of the proofs that really got your attention.
Speaker 5: Well, I think one of the first ones that probably struck my attention was when it's like he sits above the circle of the Earth. And then later on in Isaiah it talks about God crumbling the enemy nation I forget which one it was into a ball and tossing them, and like, the fact is that every culture has a different word for circle and ball. God's not confused and what he means. He didn't say that he sits above the ball of the earth, and I had to like, at least look into that. The fact that in Job thirty eight it talks about the Earth, it takes form or it takes shape like clay under a seal. For me, that looks nothing like a ball when you're pushing a seal into clay or into wax or something like that. I even bought myself a seal that has the shape of the flat Earth on it, so every time I push that into something like that, I can see, like, this is what God is describing the earth to look like. Those things like really made me like question and look into it. It's like and the excuse of my friends and people will say, well, it's just metaphor. And my question back is, why do we get to choose what God, which things God says are metaphors and which aren't. Why don't we at least be honest enough to look into the fact that he said this is what the earth is like.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Where did you get that? Uh that seal?
Speaker 5: The seal? Oh, they got so many They got so many cool things on Etsy. Just type in flat earth, all kinds of stuff come up. I got a ring that's also like the flat earth on the top. That's where I got this shirt from that I showed you earlier. They got so many cool things on Etsy. It's really great.
Speaker 3: While they do have a ton that they actually yeah, I see it. I see the flatters clay wax seal. That is amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they got one that you can do you can heat it up and like brand like leather and different stuff like that too.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. That is great. I will be spending some money thanks to you.
Speaker 5: After you're totally welcome.
Speaker 3: That is awesome though it's worth every penny.
Speaker 5: So let's kind of I want to get one of those with the dome on there. It's the little model of it. They got all kinds of cool stuff there.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Steven, before we move on you you have some shout outs for people. Let's let's get him out of the way before we forget.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, let's do it. So my buddy, I just met him a couple of weeks ago. Sam, he's on food Shelter Water on YouTube. Shout out to him. You guys can follow him. He's total into many things, but one of them is the flat earth and he's out there and gun ranges having fun as well. Another guy that I've been following a long time also is on the same level that we are, and we know he's on a rumble. Got some friends back home, Sal Jordan, Karen, Mary Jane, Sam, Savannah Cayden. These guys might be watching this later, so I wanted to shout them out too.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. It's great to see, you know, the community continue to grow and that's kind of my follow One question is can you talk about have you had any successes in sharing this knowledge with people?
Speaker 5: Is typically it works with people who are already pretty open minded or like look into other conspiracies and things like that, and like sometimes you'll be bringing it up and you're not really sure how they're going to react, and they're like, yeah, I've known that for a while, and you're like, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Let's talk. And that's the thing I tell people is you'd be surprised how many people are. You know, maybe they started out on rogan and then maybe they worked their way to someone else and then they found another that was me, right, I say it was years ago. I thought I was really in the no listening to Glenn Beck, right, because he was a true chef. Then you find these people are gatekeepers, right, But you never know where people are on their journey. And unless you, you know, kind of get up the gumption and kind of talk to people about this stuff, you'll never know.
Speaker 5: So I got an interesting thuff for you here. And it's not to put any shade on anybody. I love this pastor friend of mine, but he was telling me back when I was going to that church. He's like, whatever you do, never talk about flatter to our church. And I was like why and he's like, you're serving here. People look to you for leadership and this is just going to make you look crazy. I don't want anything like that. To discount how people see you. And even though I tried to explain that I don't really care if they look down on me. It's like, I'm more interested in the truth than I am about, you know, looking impressive to people. He still just asked me, please just don't talk about it here. So I have friends from there that I talk about it in other places or on the phone or you know, the parking lot, but we don't talk about it at the church.
Speaker 3: So it is interesting and it's frustrating. But at the same time I get it because we were all at one point on the other side of the fence, and when we heard those two words flat earth, it was directly right. It was just like an electrical connection. As soon as you heard those words, the wire's connected. And the result was that that's what crazy people who you know, live in their grandmother's basement belief. But once really but then once you get it, you're like, oh my gosh, you understand the level of set. You understand how much effort that they, the deceivers, the Luciferians put into this deception. But it's very frustrating when you see people, even like the Answers and Genesis, the people who have that arc replica down in Kentucky. He understands early you know, Young Earth and everything else, the flood actually happened. But you can't, like you said, like you're your pastor, you can't even bring up flatter. The Founded Earth brothers traveled you know, a thousand miles to go there and visit. And in the little conference when they had the Q and A, they shut him down. They folded him up like a lawn chair. And it's just like man and the It's not just they were presenting it with biblical versus. You know, they were citing verses and the Bible. It's just like no, no, no, no no that If that doesn't show you how deep the programming is and how much effort they put into this, I mean, I don't know what else I can tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's great people that still holds that belief, and there's just like that prison for their mind when they think about the shape and all this type of stuff. They know, that's like's not that's one door I'm never going to open. I don't even want to know what's behind it. I don't want to look into it. And it's really sad to see how they're pursuing truth in every other realm except for this one. It's like very interesting how closed off, really open minded, strong believers can be sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. And the disappointing thing is in it is you would think the last place where you want to be shut down is in a place of God, where you know you have this truth that has brought you know, you have the knowledge you know firsthand that has brought people back to God. Like what minister wouldn't want to have that tool in their toolbox, But if you bring it up.
Speaker 5: It strengthens our faith, not diminishing.
Speaker 3: Exactly, but man, I mean that that's you just got to tip your cat to the builders of the matrix because they understand how important this deception is. And there's a lot of them out there, right, and they all have different levels of meaning. Right. Satan is the prince of this world. It's cited in the Bible, and his most powerful tool is deception. Right. He can't pick up a beer bottle and put it in your hand, but he can tempt you just the same way he he tempted Jesus. Right, And yeah, so we have to be cognizant of this and understand that the attacks are twenty four hours a day, three hundred and sixty five days a year, and you have to literally question everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, Like there's so much that I feel like I've been on a ten year journey of literally doing that. That's why, like questioning Christmas and questioning different things, like looking into the Hebrew Movement and there's pitfalls on both sides there as well, and questioning like every like area of my life. It's like, am I really truly seeking God one hundred percent in this area? Or am I just holding on to the tradition that I've always like believed and been taught. Like are there scriptures that literally come against some of the and maybe maybe they're minor beliefs, but am I willing to give up even those minor ones to truly align the scripture?
Speaker 3: Great points? Great point?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's where it's taking me.
Speaker 3: Really, I wanted to talk to you about you were a missionary in Greece. Well, yeah, what is it like being a missionary? What part of Greece were you in? And just kind of good because I've always found that interesting people who are willing to just go, you know, teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in strange lands to them, you know, not strange lands, but in lands. Just hey, you're going here, you know, go how it works, how you were financially supported, just just kind of walk through that, how you were received.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's a lot of good questions right there. So we decided that. And my wife is from Greece. He's from Athens, Greece, grew up out there. Her dad was pastoring a church over there, and he mentioned one time that or actually another pastor was telling me that the church there in Greece could use someone like me to be a benefit out there. And I prayed about it and started looking into it, seeing how I could go from the church denomination that I was a part of. And we went through classes and then training on what to expect, because it really shifts, like when you change cultures. There's things even when you come back, re entry and different things that you go through making sure you're there like for the benefit of the people and not for your own sake. There's all kinds of different things to be aware of. So we raised our funds. We went to different churches and people that we know, and that is a trip in and of itself very humbling experience. You can't be full of yourself and go out there and ask people for money, at least in might experience. I don't think. I'm not that kind of a creepy car salesman guy. Those type of things don't work for me. But yeah, it's very humbling. You have to be brutally open it, like honest about yourself and the things you want to do over there. So the purpose that we went for was assisting the church, but also for me it was like discipling young guys. And that door really opened for me pretty naturally when I just was praying, like God, bring some guys, and during one of the camps, they all, like a bunch of them had questions about the Bible and about real issues of life, and nobody was really wanting to take time with them and answer those questions or like just trust us, you know this is what you need to believe. And I think religion does that even in good hearted people, that if we don't want to look at the real issues and seek out the answer, then we just give those type of pat answers or different types of things. But I'm like, no, let's look at it give me your real questions. And after camp they wanted to keep doing it. So we started a Bible study, started Disciple and a few of them, and that really is my passion. I told a few of them about the flat earth back then. I don't think they were ready for it, but it didn't make them lose respect for me in their eyes, I don't think because everything else I was saying they were like really passionate about. So I mean for me, like Greece was a great experience, and even coming back was hard, Like after about three and a half years, we just felt like God was saying to come back, but I'm like, come back to what, And it's really I haven't really found that answer. You know. Came back and did some life insurance and cleaning swimming pools and whatever I could find. Put my hand to the plow and get going. But it was really in Greece that I discovered this about ten years ago, the flatters. So yeah, I'm grateful for that experience.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, And that's something I enjoyed doing, is you know, taking my Bible tracks and Bibles and my backpack and going down downtown and just walking around and talking to people hitting out Bible tracks. Some people are very receptive, some people just know. Thanks to move Along, I've never had a bad interaction. And I think that's a misconception of people. There's there's no way I could go out and and you know, do that because people are just crazy, that's the perception, because they want TikTok and YouTube and Twitter and they see people getting hit over the head with bats and train stations, and they just think that everybody in this world is nuts. And that is also part of the matrix. Is to get people away from each other, is to keep people separated, and that is part of the double edged sword of technology. Right. We see many churches and I'm not by any way, shape or form saying this is a bad thing, because I use technology as my platform as well. However, you know, twenty twenty was a way to keep people home and out of the church. You know, you know, it's a good tool. Somebody sick, they can't make it on a Sunday, they can watch it from home and not miss anything. But if that becomes your primary source of fellowship, I think that is lacking, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think one of the biggest scams of twenty twenty was telling people to stay home from church because they're sick. Like Jesus is our healer, and so why should we be turning people away from the church where they can come and pray. We shouldn't have fear that somebody said Jesus was touching lepers for crying out loud the most dangerous sickness of their time that they didn't have any type of cure for. And here we are, like somebody with the cold or flu or covid, and we're like, stay home or so scared, you know, don't come to us. That's the biggest scam, I tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back in the nineties and two thousands, everybody had that bracelet WWJAD Right, what would Jesus do? And I always say, well, you know, I'll tell you what he wouldn't do. He wouldn't shut down the churches because of the flu.
Speaker 5: Seriously, Like when it says in the scriptures to not forsake, to gather together believers, that's exactly what we did.
Speaker 3: Amen to that. The next thing I wanted to ask you, and I meant to. I had a picture of this. You have a copy. If I remember correctly, you said that you have a copy of the the eighteen ninety seven readers Digest Atlas.
Speaker 5: I think it's nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, nineteen eighty seven. I'm don't get old. Folks do not recommend it. I read everything backwards now, nineteen eighty seven North Pole and it's got the image of the perfect circle at the equator right.
Speaker 5: Yes, which is I always bring up to people like you can hold a globe in your hands and look down from the North Pole and you cannot see the equator. It's not possible on a bowl that's on the side of it. There's no way you can get a perfect picture looking down on a ball and see the equator. And people have tried. They're like, uh, they're hoping that they can prove me wrong, but they can't. And then you take that picture and you're like, look, they said they took this picture from above the North Pole, and they just all they did was crop it right to the equator, thinking that that was a good place to do it, except for the fact that that exposes that the whole thing is a fraud. It's not a ball.
Speaker 3: I need to go on eBay because I know someway is that the one Is it a hardcover, the big one?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, yes, and I have it in storage because we're getting ready to move into our home at the end of this month. But I can't wait to pull that thing out and show more people.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna in a minute, I'm going to put this on the screen just for I mean, obviously the people listening are gonna be able to see it, but I just before we go, I want to run that by to make sure this is the one because I'm going to buy it. I think it's only thirty five dollars on eBay right.
Speaker 5: Now, and yeah, totally worth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally worth it. And I'm as you know, I'm a book person. I collect books. It's nice to have archive dot org to be able to read things, you know, for free. But at the same time, when you know fair Night four fifty one comes and it will the digital book burning people are going to wish that they had their exactly book books. Yeah, here's the I just wanted to make sure that this is share screen. Uh is this the one here?
Speaker 5: Let's see? I believe so. Do you have a picture of the inside.
Speaker 3: No, that's all that's Scott.
Speaker 5: I wonder I can probably share screen too, right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I'll quit the share screen here.
Speaker 5: I wonder how want to do that?
Speaker 3: We can That's okay, we can do it after after the conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can send it to you because I have that picture. I took it from the actual physical book, and yeah, it's it's pretty incredible. The book is not trying to prove flat Earth in any way. I think they mistake They mistakenly proved it, but the pictures around it in the pages before and after talking about the Earth being a globe, but the picture they show you on that page is like, Nope, that's impossible.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny, The very first sentences and words have meanings. That's why they call it spelling right, because it's literally casting a spell when people read these things. Explore the globe with reader digest Atlas of the world, so they have the globe as the second word, you know, third word there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do. Yeah, it's very eye opening to anytime you actually want to physically test an experiment and use real science on anything. You cannot prove the globe. All those things are made of. You can't have an atmosphere next to a vacuum. You can't have water stuck to the outside of the ball and spin it. You can't have mass attracting mass. You can try to get it bigger and bigger and bigger and try to make them attract each other. They don't do it. No matter which of the things that we try to test. The scene too far and the radar and the sonar, the lasers that they can send messages between different countries, they all go way too far, and they all necessitate a perfectly flat plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and sonar is one of those things where if you truly understand how sonar works, there's no way it can work on a globe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not possible.
Speaker 3: It's just not.
Speaker 5: I'm believing satelloons. People ask me about satellites. Believe in satellings. They're up there on balloons.
Speaker 3: What about did you always believe the moon landing or did you always think that was a hoax as well? Obviously, well, I'm sure you thought about that well before you even were introduced to flat earth.
Speaker 5: No, it was afterwards. It made me question those things. After I looked in the flat Earth and I'm like, wait a minute, what about this? What about that? And that's when I started looking into it and realizing the shadows don't line up. There's no moon for them to even land on. It's not a hard surface, not a planet. There are no planets, because that in Greek planet just means a wandering star. You know, all this stuff is fraudulent.
Speaker 3: Yep, it truly is. And that's interesting, the whole moon landing thing. And if you go back, most of them were free Masons. Not everyone, but most of them were free Masons. You know, in retrospect it's quite a burden to but if you're a Freemason and you worship Lucifer, that's not really a burden to you. Although I do think people have the ability to change in life, even people who at one time were very corrupted, misguided, misled. And I just have a hunch that Armstrong was one of those people because you could just see in the very very very few public appearances that he made through his demeanor that he was carrying the weight of a millstone on his back.
Speaker 5: He totally was There's no way that you can come back from hiking Mount Everest like smiling from ear to ear, celebrating, But then you come back from landing on the Moon and coming back and you're sad, your face is downcast. You don't remember if you saw stars or not. Like, come on, guys, that would be the first thing anybody would do is look up at the sky.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's.
Speaker 5: But I think, yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Where they say I'm not sure, it's like, how are you not sure? If you saw?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember. Trust me, if you went to the you remember every last detail.
Speaker 5: Seriously. Astronaut Gus Grissom, who was like, how care we going to get to the moon if we can't talk between two buildings?
Speaker 3: And then they killed him two weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, two weeks later they killed him and his whole crew.
Speaker 3: Ye. And then they I killed the investigator after that.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I don't even know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There was a guy I did a podcast on him years ago. He he was the one assigned to you know, looking at the Apollo one, and he wrote a report, gave it to Congress and they're like, well, where did this guy come from? I guess he bypassed whatever chain of command and gave the report, and like two days later, his car quote unquote the car died. It just happened to stop on train tracks him, his wife and stepdaughter were all killed.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just a car broke down and it just stopped on the train tracks and they couldn't get out of their car. They just sat there and said, oh no, we're gonna get by a train.
Speaker 5: Oh man. They could have been dead before the train.
Speaker 3: They certainly were, of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gosh. Yeah. One of my favorite memes is, you know Hank Hill from King of the Hill. He's trying to sell propane. He's like, you're gonna need this container. Hold your guess in and the guy makes them like, no, thanks, gravity's my container.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, that's a great point. Somebody mentioned that the other day. Actually it might have been David Weiss. He said, hey, come on over and having a barbecue. Can you bring some propane? But don't worry about the propane tank. Just bring me the propane, right, just stearing it over yourself. H I don't hold itself all of it. And it's funny once you're on this side of the fence and your brain comprehends the lie, it's funny. But these are the small things that Yeah, it goes back to my several phases after waking up the flat Earth. One of them was, I can't believe I let them get this one over on me, Like it's so simple, it's such an easy lie to poke holes in, but we fell for it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's because they get this when we're so young and susceptible, like where everything where our teachers aren't lying right, because the teachers were taught when they were children too, you know. They they couldn't be a part of some big folks and stuff like that. We trust, we're naturally trusting and they know those kind of things. But any type of investigation you do, you can tell that the sunlight and the moonlight are not the same. You can you can tell that. You can test that. You know, the moon can't be a ball, because how is it going to be lit from end to end like imperfect uniformity. It's not possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous. And you know they you know, Earth, we only have sunlight on a part of our planet. But the moon, oh yeah, that whole thing gets lit up. And not only does it get lit up from the sun, it bounces off and gives us light. But when they show us pictures from the moon, it's a dusty old rock. Can someone please make up your mind.
Speaker 5: Or what about Like all the symbols and numbers to deal with the globe ball are like sixty six. And the fact the way they say the sunlight crosses with the moon to the Earth is literally the same as the symbol for the Seal of Satan.
Speaker 3: Oh is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can watch the occult symbol called the Seal of Satan. I'll send you. I have a whole bunch of pictures I've just been saving. I like to share it with people, So yeah, you look through them. I know a bunch of more duplicates. Just ignore that. I haven't figured out how to undo that part.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you're talking about. Yeah, it's basically the sigil of Baphomet. Yeah, the inverted pentagram. I see what you're saying. That is interesting, that's crazy. Learned something new every day, right, Yeah, I've known that I've never connected those two.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 3: That's very interesting and all of this, you know, And that was another big one for me, understanding that, like you said, all the numerology involved with Heally centrism and that only Yeah, it is it truly is even the axis while not upfront twenty three point four you subtract that from right angle, which is ninety You got your sixty six six.
Speaker 5: Again, it's right there, right in our face.
Speaker 3: Right in our faces. Yet once again you there are maybe I would venture there's less than ten churches in this country that would allow this conversation in their church obviously, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But when you find them, you got to follow them and listen to their podcasts. I found at least one. It's pretty pretty fun.
Speaker 3: And it's it's freeing. That That's the thing I wish people would would would understand. Right, there's no more fear of meteors, you know, everybody. I have seen so many sub stacks on twenty thirty two and how to prepare for the meteor impact of twenty thirty two. I'm like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: I mean stars can fault the ground from the sky. We know that from the Bible.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but those are probably angels.
Speaker 3: But what I tell people who are in constant fear of nuclear missiles, which I question, and all of these other things, I said, if you believe in the Bible, well then they're the prophecy has to take place before the world ends. It's not up to man. It has never been up to man. When this world ends, it's up to God.
Speaker 5: It's one hundred percent true. And the fact that God says over and over and over many times in the Bible that the Earth is fixed and it does not move like that's pretty clear that it's not spinning at one thousand miles an hour, rocketing through the galaxy around the Sun, the Sun around the galaxy, and the galaxy through the universe. There's no movement. It's all fake.
Speaker 3: So I have about twenty churches within a ten mile radius of me. If I sent all twenty of them a letter, you know, saying that I'm saved, I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, and I would just like to present this information to your congregation. It could be on a week night, on a Wednesday night, right, you know, you could have an offering, a chance to make a few extra bucks for the church, the ministries and everyone you support. Out of those twenty people who got that letter, do you think even one would reply, Oh.
Speaker 5: I don't even know, man, that's hard to say. It's probably zero at this point. Yeah, maybe you get one.
Speaker 3: And again, even when you support and site like I could take out the names of the emails obviously, but the hundreds of emails we've gotten saying that you know, this knowledge has brought them back the christ. I mean, why in the world would you not even consider this information. And again, I'm not saying that you should start the Flat Earth Church of Delaware. I'm saying that this is in the Bible. And you know, if Satan is the prince of this world, weren't we at least having this conversation and understanding. You know, you should you should know the realm in which you live. And it's just very freeing to me. And it's and again I'm not saying that this should be a sermon or anything like that, but I think like telling someone in your congregation not to bring it up. That's especially when Bible verses, when you're studying Bible verses, I find that very interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's kind of rough. Like you saw the debate where they had a pastor debating Greg Locke on those.
Speaker 3: Oh that was four and a half hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then it just erupted and like blew up at the end and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he kicked him out, yeah, and then passed and then Greg Locke called the cops that the sheriff on him.
Speaker 5: That's so wild. I thought I had really big hopes for that, and I think like he did let him share a lot, but I think he gave up because he couldn't refute his evidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting. Did did you already go over your six silver bullets?
Speaker 5: Oh? I'm not sure. I kind of just weave them in every chance I get.
Speaker 3: Pastor Dle that was the That was the pastor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Pastor Dnodles. So I followed his church too, Like, that's one that he gets a little heated sometimes not not too much. He gets so excited about the shape of the art and stuff. But I like following him. Yeah. Yeah, Like, like you can go straight to Genesis. It's very clear that that the whole narrative that they're trying to tell us, with evolution and the Big Bang and all these things are just directly against what the Bible says. And yet we have all these churches trying to prove that they can go hand in hand with the official science narrative. When God talks about there being waters above the firmament, the firmament is like hammered out like bronze. The Sun and the moon are within the firmament. There's an underworld underneath. I think these are all silver bullets you got. Like, people ask me, well, if you don't have gravity, if you don't believe in that, then what do you have. I was sharing with my dad yesterday. I'm like, well, you don't really need gravity. You really have an up and and down. You have buoyancy and density. I can take this piece of wood in my hand and it falls to the ground because it's denser than the air. But if I throw it, you know, in the bathtub or the swimming pool, it doesn't keep going down because it's attracted to the center of the mass. No, it floats, and it floats because of buoyancy. Like, those are the only two forces you really need. And I know there's people talk about electrostatic and these type of things as well, which is very interesting, and frequencies that can make things levitate and stuff like that as well. But just like doing the things that we can test with our own selves, like, you don't need gravity. Gravity is just that catch all term for anything that their theory is starting to fall apart there. Oh well, well gravity just handles that as well. Oh and gravity will hold the moon in place, and gravity will hold the waters, but it will let everything else do whatever the heck it wants. And bees can fly and birds and they don't have any problem because gravity is not bothering them particular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, science is very funny because you know, for example, will something heavier fall faster than something lighter, Like if you have a sixteen pound bowling ball and a feather, you drop them at the same time. But if you look at science that they start to say, well, objects fall at the same rate regardless of their massive weight. Do the constant acceleration of gravity? I can't tell you that. If you research certain subjects that have to do with pseudoscience within the heliocentric model, how often these things conflict each other.
Speaker 5: They do, and they they're okay with that. They just they don't question anything because some guy in the white coat, you know, Bill Nye or Neil the Butthole Tyson. These guys said it, so it's got to be true, and they mock the other position. So that must be ridiculous, and like it's sad to see that that these guys are literally know the truth. You can tell when Neil deGrasse Tyson, he says that you can get up to the height of a plane. You can go higher than that, and you're not going to see the curvature of the Earth. You can't. He admits that, but then he said still like makes fun of anyone who like their things conflict all the time. And all he does is, you know, drop a microphone on the ground and say gravity, as if that means anything. Right there, that's my proof, Like, that's not a proof. Show me two objects actually attracting each other based on their mass, that would be proof of gravity, not dropping a microphone.
Speaker 3: That's spot on. And I always say, helium is the is the great explanation that there's no gravity, because if gravity was real, if gravity can hold me down, then it should be able to hold a balloon down. It's just density that you're heavier than the air, and you're not going anywhere you fill a balloon or an airship with you know, helium. It's kin Yeah, exactly, it's not. It's not gravity, it's it's density. Yeah, it's it's simple. And they try to once again come up with all the these complicated scientific explanations, number one to confuse people, but number two to keep them from looking away from it. They start seeing equals mc squared and all this other stuff. They're like, oh, I just I don't understand that. Stuffs all at the guy who's yeah, exactly, Well he's a doctor, so you know he knows all. We'll just take whatever.
Speaker 5: He's three million miles. Yeah, it's ridiculous. All they do is reverse engineer their math yep, which they yeah, we know that it is this in the sky. It matches up with the moon, so we'll say that it's four hundred times bigger and four hundred times farther away, because you can't really prove that it's not, you know, like, they look exactly the same side, so we're going to say it's a coincidence that they happen to look exactly the same size. It's ridiculous. The Bible talks about the sun moving son is Enoch and like Joshua the Book of Joshua, where the sun stands still in the sky, the sun in the moon. Like, if that were to happen on a ball, that would mean the Earth stop spinning and you'd have tidal waves everywhere around the Earth, destroying and killing everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not possible, not possible at all. You know, I'm trying to find the pamphlet because I want to print them off and pass them out. Samuel Robotham, he's the guy who did the Bedford level experiment and wrote the pamphlet Zodetic Astronomy. He also believed that the Sun and the Moon were three thousand miles away, not two thirty eight and ninety three million.
Speaker 5: And that's testable. You can test the angles of the Sun's rays and you can test all kinds of things to try to prove that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But he published an interesting leaflet that was called the Inconsistency of Modern Astronomy and its opposition to the Scriptures, and he argue that the Bible and something simple as alongside our senses, and that is something that people, you know, God gave us our five senses, right, and we take pseudoscience over trusting what we see what we feel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy. It got us believe in this ball crap, you know. Yep, it's a load of ball.
Speaker 3: Yep. He said that the Earth was flat and immovable and this essential truth should be not I'm sorry, should not be set aside for a system based solely on human conjecture.
Speaker 5: M hmm. That's pretty powerful, right, there isn't it. Yeah, I don't know if you've heard of the book The House that Jesus Build? I may I'm trying to remember the author's name. It's like Matt something.
Speaker 3: Uhh, I think I found it here, David C. Cook. Is that it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Natalie Reunion the No.
Speaker 5: This one specifically says the House did Jesus Build? Is the full title?
Speaker 3: Okay. This one says leading our churches back to God's Blueprint. That there's a bunch of books that are entitled.
Speaker 5: That pretty similar title.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what was this one about?
Speaker 5: Particularly, it's like just goes through the scriptures really well, Okay, the House did you? Matt Long? Yeah, that's the one. Okay, if you can look that one up. It's a really short book. But I recommend it to everybody the Earth. Here we go, Yeah, Shape of the Earth. That's a great book you can just hand people. I need to get a bunch of copies of those and just pass them out, just like let people start thinking of of like reality and like look up what the scripture says about stuff. That's a good like premer place for people to start good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll link that in the show notes. As well for people.
Speaker 5: Great that it's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's great. Was there anything else that we haven't mentioned yet that that you had on your your your notes to chat about.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess people could uh follow me too if they want. I haven't posted anything like super recent but under on Rumble I'm suber Steve O, so subrew like the car Steve O s T e v O. They can follow me there. I'm hoping to get back into it and post some more things. I like to talk about truth. I like to talk about God's word and question stuff like does it really make sense? Like question the rapture? You know, is is it really exactly what we've been taught all these years? Question the shape of the earth is one the is on my heart to do. So so yeah, I'm super excited to keep doing those kind of things. And I was glad to hear on your podcast you keep inviting people to join you. I'm like, Wow, this is a great, a great opportunity, and I think maybe as I share with some of my friends, maybe one of them will want to jump on with you as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And by the way, I did go to your Rumble channel checked out a few do you want to talk a little bit about you mentioned plumb line a lot and what that means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, plumb line for me is like a ministry based on just telling people that the God's word is our plumb line. It's what we judge everything by. So if something is not perfectly straight, perfectly lined up to God's word, then it's probably not true. And so like everything has to go back to that. And when you talk about the shape of the earth, it lines up with God's word when you when he's talking about it being flat, that it doesn't move, all these type of things. He doesn't have to hang it on anything. The sun and the moon rise and they can be stopped in the middle of the sky, all these type of things. And even considering the Book of Enoch, I want to bring that one up too, because Jesus calls it scripture when they question.
Speaker 6: Him about the woman who had seven husbands and they all end up dying, and Jesus says, well, you don't understand the scriptures or the power of God, for in heaven they'll be like the angels.
Speaker 5: They're not going to be marrying and giving him marriage. Well, where does he get that quote from? That's straight from Enoch. So Jesus considers Enoch to be scripture, I think we should take a good hard look at it. And Enoch is a very flattered book, just as the Bible is.
Speaker 3: So do you think that's a reason that they kept you know, Jubilee Josher, which Josher is specifically mentioned in Joshua ten thirteen. Do you think that's is that? Was it intentional that the apocryphal, specifically those fourteen books were kept out of the cannon back in sixteen oh four.
Speaker 5: I think I think so, because at some point they wanted to even take out Revelation. But I think it is like there there is a purposeful getting rid of certain things that won't fit, like a certain narrative. They were trying to edit different gospels and and some some Bible translations actually do they'll change those things. But I think even if you just read it for historical purposes, then Jasher is mentioned, you know, in the Bible, so why not check it out, and it like syncs up with the timeline of Genesis as well as Eenoch and Jubilees and all these type of books. There's not really a harm in reading them, and you might just learn something. It might be valuable as well.
Speaker 3: It's all great points, all great points. I don't mean to digress, but if I don't mention it now, I'm going to forget go for it. You know, earlier you mentioned the signal of Lucifer or the you know, the sign of Satan. If you look at the bottom portion of it, because it's really two parts, it's a triangle on top, that bottom part looks almost exactly like a Freemason symbol.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and they they even put the Freemason symbol in baseball if you look at the layout of the field. Yeah, I don't think any of us realize that the symbols are really everywhere around us. The McDonald's logo is like something in Witchcraft, and like even probably like the company's sonic. It's probably short for Masonic. Like it's all over the place and we just don't know where to look or toy even realize. You know, the Monster logo is three vobs in Hebrew, which is six sixty six, like rules Chrome logo with six sixty six, like they put it in our face all the time. Build Back Better has a six sixty six in it. The World Economic Forum has it. It's like they put it in our face all the time, telling us who they really are.
Speaker 3: Yep, even you know the maga thing, people say maga all the time. In Latin, it's the phenomon form of magas, which means magician or sorcerer an Italian, it also means a sorceress or a witch. In Spanish it means a female magician. All of the different languages, it usually has a type of negative connotation to it, And that's why people have to get out of this worldly out of their worldly waste, because everything, even something as simple as mega, has negative influences to it.
Speaker 5: Interesting. I think they want to use anything in a negative way. I think making America great is probably a great concept to start.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 5: Of course, NASA in Hebrew means to deceive. There's another one. Yep, all this kind of stuff, like, we can look into these things, and I think we can learn quite a bit about you know, the fact that the guys who started us that we're all Nazis is probably not a good place to start, exactly. We don't nobody trusts those guys, So I don't know why we trust NASA, the thing they built.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, well, hopefully we continue to plug away this type of message, whether it's from this podcast or you know, anyone else who is trying to get the message, you know, trying to get people to see this deception. Hopefully it does get across. Lastly, I wanted to mention the because I subscribe to your Rumble channel. When you sent it to me last week, the last video you did was called our words have Power, and I think that is something that everybody needs to truly understand that you have the power within you to change people's lives wholes. So I'd like to give you the last word to address the audience on anything you'd like to specifically with. You know, our words having power.
Speaker 5: That is a great topic right there. Our words do have power. We get a chance to speak life into situations, and I think, like myself included, we all take those words for granted. We'll speak out that, oh I have a headache, Oh I have this, you know, my day is too hard. I don't know if I can handle this. The things that we say about our spouse, you know that, oh they're not paying attention to me or this or that. The things that we say, like we're shaping our reality around us, We're shaping how we interpret it we're shaping how our whole day is going to go. Instead, we can go back to the word, you know, because so many things we say contradict those things in the word. I think it comes from many times like just a temptation to believe the lie of the enemy, and those things can start off so subtle, but a thing we say out of our mouths can become a belief, and a belief can become a habit, and a habit can become a lifestyle. And so as we realize that we're saying something that's not true about ourselves or our spouse, or about some situation that we're in, we can pause and take every thought captive, come back to the word and be like, no, God says I'm a child of God. God says that he loves me, that he's faithful, that he's going to take care of me. And we go back and say those out of our mouth, reshape, reframe our situation, and we can come about with a much better mindset. And as our mindset shifts, we're going to build habits and we're gonna build patterns and lifestyle that's going to be way different than if we don't take the time to take every thought captive and actually speak the things of life. Speak blessing instead of cursing. You know, the guy who cuts you off, saying God, please help him because I'm not really very fond of how he's driving right now, Please help me. He needs it. He can get an accident. You know. We can pray benefit over people. Right, I'm blessing and I think that's a lifestyle we all want to have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that in itself takes a lot of discipline, a lot of you know, and a lot of these things come with wisdom. And the older you get, the more you know, I think, the more you are able to control your emotions. I certainly wasn't able to when I was in my twenties. I'm certainly, like many people, a completely different person because they've grown in understand how things work, and through your trials and tribulations under you know, you become a better person. That's what wisdom is. It's not that you're you're smarter, it's just that you've you've gone through those things and you understand these are the repercussions if I do this.
Speaker 5: And that's why we just need to be staying in God's word because then we'll know, we'll have discernment to say, oh, that doesn't matter with what I've been reading, you know, that doesn't match up with what God says, and then we can address it. So it's it's critical.
Speaker 3: It's great stuff. I can't thank you enough for your time. I hope everybody checks out uh Steven's rumble channel super Rustivo and I've got that link in the show notes, so you can just click on the link and it'll take you right to his rumble channel. I'm excited to hear that you're going to be getting back into this because I think we need more voices like this.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you so much, Jordy. It's a pleasure and a privilege to join you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and by all means, you know, have your your friends reach out to me and we'll bring them on as well.
Speaker 5: That would be incredible. I love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for everything you do. You know, your ministry and you know, going to foreign countries and teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and having the courage to share biblical cosmology with others.
Speaker 5: That's it. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: Amen. So thank you Steven to our audience again. Thank you so much for your continued support. As I mentioned in the last podcast, we have big news coming and one announcement for sure we'll be having in the next week or two, and the other one within the next thirty days or so, so keep out for that. God bless you all. Have a great week. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you. I know it's been struggle.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've had some pain. I don't know you feeling tied. Tell down all the way? Yeah, I know you feeling all you smile ain't the same. I saw Win go for you.
Speaker 7: She like you've lost your way.
Speaker 5: Don't give up.
Speaker 4: No, don't get it and nevers hold, don't let call the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet. He's got a plaid. Why it's a way got up?
Speaker 4: May we come?
Speaker 5: Why? God, mcle.
Speaker 3: I can see the street beside you.
Speaker 8: Child's are putting up the five.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 9: You're stronger than a thing, you.
Speaker 5: Guy.
Speaker 8: You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: You're accepting a bad food, beautiful, you're shoving ride.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head a pie. Don't give up. No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't Dounion's god.
Speaker 4: I Clai Why some raintail, the god of Mabey Come, don't give up, No, don't give in you never lose home, don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 5: It ain't don life.
Speaker 3: It's worth living. What's a way town?
Speaker 4: The god of Babe Court. Why surprase down?
Speaker 5: Got up?
Speaker 3: Steamy Colt? Oh, yes, what sur pray down?
Speaker 4: The god of baby Colt. Oh, yeah, you got team called.
Speaker 7: Don't give up? No, don't give in, never lose al? Don't they go of the primise and done? Ye's got a plan?
Speaker 3: Wats do?
Speaker 7: God of even cous and don't give up?
Speaker 8: No dog give in, never the soul. Don't let go of the primes.
Speaker 5: It ain't done.
Speaker 9: Lovers worth living, watch and die the god of every coors, Oh, the god of need gos.
Speaker 3: Wat's done, the god of you're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Just the facts, ma'amy m