Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of a Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. We'll dig into some of this illegal immigration stuff, some auto pen stuff, ranch dressing, all that, all kinds of new issues coming up in another hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, we've had a talk before, many talks about illegal immigration, and we always will because it's a subject I am passionate about. Really, immigration period. I'm passionate about it. Legal and illegal immigration and mass does not suddenly become wonderful just because some scumbag politician determines that it's legal your country. Yes, you can welcome in new citizens. I'm not saying I wouldn't say otherwise. But the United States of America for decades has just been handed away dirtball politicians and business leaders. They have opened up the borders of this country on purpose to import cheaper workers and loyal voters. This has happened for ages. That's why you got laid off and you had to train your replacement for pennies on the dollar. That's why you can't afford a house, can't afford medical care yet, because the dirt balls who lead this country opened up its borders on purpose that has that has resulted in addiction, and addiction is one of those things that I should not say everybody struggles with in their life. That's not fair. I don't want to put my problems on to other people. I've told you before. I used to have an alcohol problem that you would probably call an addiction. When I got back from Iraq, I would lock myself in my room after work and turn out all the lights and close all the blinds and sit there by myself, not even with the TV on, and just drink as much beer as I possibly could. I had a problem, Okay, So I'm not saying anybody. Everybody is going to go through something like that. That's my own problem, my own issues. But addiction is common. Maybe you're struggling with one right now. And the thing about addiction is the longer you're addicted to something, the more woven into you it becomes, and stopping it. Separating from it can be brutally brutally painful, and in some cases separating from it these are extreme cases. Separating from it if you do it too quickly, can be deadly. That there are all kinds of rehab places and things like that. That'll tell you that about things like alcohol and stuff like that. You know, if you're struggling with that, get help, drugs, get help. It's okay, just get help. But if you've been hooked on let's say you've been doing a fifth of whiskey every day for twenty years, that's amazing, you're still alive. But let's say you've been doing a fifth of whiskey every single day for twenty years, it could possibly be dangerous to you to wake up tomorrow and not have a drop. The United States of America, over decades, has become addicted to illegal immigration, addicted to cheap foreign labor. I said illegal. I want to change that. We've become addicted to immigration. Businesses have become addicted to well, I mean we got we have a new project starting up. We could we could spend two hundred thousand dollars in higher Americans, or hey, we could put in for some visus and I mean pennies on the dollar. We get some people in here from India to spend time and time again. Businesses addicted to immigration, legal and illegal. Politicians addicted to immigration, every part of it, every part of the system of the United States of America has over a period of time become seriously addicted to illegal immigration. And now it's reached such a point. This addiction has reached such an incredible point that we have people running for mayor of major American cities openly talking about how he cares about back home. That's where it's brought us. Now, everything I just said there, I doubt you disagree with this is true. But here's where it might get uncomfortable, the addiction. It's not only on the left. Why do you think Remember we talked about Trump and mentioning well the farmers and the hospitality industry. Remember when we talked about where that came from. Why did that all of a sudden become a concern because major Republican donors, Republican business owners were on the phone with Donald Trump. Hey, hey, mister President, I need some relief out here. Hey, mister President, Why do you think that is? They're addicted too. Remember I told you good point, Chris. Remember I told you about my meeting when I was running for Congress. All the local republic Republican donors, big shots, millionaires, they all wanted to find out who this young hothead was. Who's running for Congress. They didn't know anything about me. I'd never run for anything before. They were not interested, not at all, in my stance on taxes, abortion, gay marriage. They couldn't care one way or the other. When they wanted a meeting, they wanted to ask, just how serious are you about all this border hawk stuff. You know, I've got some hotels, I got some restaurants, i got some car washes. Jesse, I mean you don't mean deport all of them, right, And I mean that was just you were just you were just saying that, right, And when I responded, no, no, I met it. All meeting ended quite quickly. I believe there is going to be a deportation push from the right. I do not think, by the way, it's going to pass. I know I'm not trying to freak you out, but I think it's coming. Remember, well, I'm sorry, amnesty push, not deportation push. Thank you, Chris. That's the first thing you've ever done, right. Remember Maria Salazar, remember the one we've made fun of forever. Maybe you're new to the show, but this is a Republican congresswoman from Florida, and just listen to this brain dead walking talking point, and do you support a no fly zone in Ukraine?
Speaker 2: I support everything that has to do with punishing Blady, reputing and helping the Ukrainians.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that mean direct conventional warfare with Russia?
Speaker 2: I don't know what it will mean, but you know freedom is not.
Speaker 3: Free, so you don't know what a no flies you have to shoot down Russian planes?
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, so conventional war with Russia.
Speaker 2: Listen, thank you.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know anything about anything. She is, I believe, a former newswoman in southern Florida, very pretty. I think she's like sixty years old, but you could tell just a knock out, but just the moron. But she does believe she has a role to play in Congress. She's finally able to achieve that dream she thinks. Here she is.
Speaker 2: I do believe that the president promised that the illegals who are criminals were going to be kicked out of the country. Now there is another massive people who most of them are Hispanics who have been here for more than five years, that have been contributing to the economy, who do not have a criminal record, And those people are the ones who deserve some type of dignity, and for the reason I'm introducing today, so I thank you for the opportunity. Immigration Reform GOP member of Congress is going to be trying to give dignity, not amnesty, to those people who deserve to stay and contribute, continue contributing to our economy.
Speaker 1: Dignity not amnesty. They've been here more than five years. They don't have a criminal record, of course, unless you count violating the sovereignty of our country and coming to the United States of America illegally and staying here illegally. And then if you don't count any of those things, they don't have a criminal record. And it's time to introduce dignity. Addicted, not just on the left, a deep, deep, incredibly harmful addiction that will kill us if we don't break ourselves from it. Don't make this about Hispanics anyway, you lying fraud. Half my friends are freaking Hispanics or I always call them Latinos. And they're all here legally, some came here legally, some we're born here. But don't you dare try to take that communist talking point and use it on me, you moron, because that will have no effect with me. Whatsoever dignity sell that somewhere else. We're all stocked up on that crap here dignity. But this is what happens. She runs for Congress, gets elected, and now instead of being a warrior for her district or for Florida where she's from, views herself as a warrior for her people. And that is why you and I have to demand less immigration the United States of America. It's not that we're full. We're full for now. It has to stop. It has to stop until we revitalize, until we reintroduce the ideas of being an American, until we have generations of Americans educated in the greatness of this country teaching them how to be good citizens. Then once we're done with that, maybe we can revisit this whole thing. But this kind of crap has got to stop. Drives me up the wall. Oh, speaking of addicted to illegal immigration, you see this story. Oh, you're gonna like this one. I'll get to that and then we'll do some emails. Next it is the Jesse Kelly's Show. Remember if you miss any part of the show, including laying out my whole theory on the Trump Epstein stuff in the first hour, You can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Now addicted to illegal immigration every single part of this country. Remember all the social Security stuff where Trump was discovering. Trump and the Doge team were discovering all these All these people were wait a minute, how do you how are you getting Social Security? That's because they sell those numbers to illegals. Here's a headline for you. Fed's charged through current or former Louisiana police chiefs and it alleged visa fraud scheme. Former Louisiana police chiefs charged with taking bribes in exchange for filing false police reports that would allow non citizens to seek a visa. That's let certain that lets certain crime victims stay in the US. Essentially, if you're a victim of you know, X, Y or Z, you get to stay. You don't get deported. A bunch of cops, chiefs in police departments took bribes to cook the books on those Remember that little story out of New Mexico where the judge. The judge ended up living with an illegal posing with him, him and his wife posing with him for pictures. The drug of illegal immigration has been injected into the veins of the United States of America for decades, and it will take so long to break this addiction. But we must start, and we must be resolute, and we can't whine, and can't we can't falter at all. We certainly can't listen to ridiculous crap like this from Republicans.
Speaker 2: I do believe that the President promised that the illegals who are criminals were going to be kicked out of the country. Now there is another massive people who most of them are Hispanics who have been here for more than five years, that have been contributed to the economy, who do not have a criminal record. And those people are the ones who deserve some type of dignity and for the reason I'm introducing today, So I thank you for the opportunity immigration reasons.
Speaker 1: We only get morons like that in Congress because of all this crap. Let's do some emails. It's been too heavy. I'm ready to stop the big hand ranch. I was listening to yesterday's show and you read an email, but the best ranch dressing. I'm a little shocked of your answer. Yes, Ken's is the bomb, but you don't make your own ranch. It's super easy, only takes a couple minutes per week, Kidden Valley ranch, packet, milk, mayo, He said, I go fifty to fifty mayo and sour cream. You can even spice it up and use buttermilk. Jesse, this is life changing. Give it a try, give me credit, or take it as your own. I don't care. Just let the bar eat one. I'm going to take all the credit for this. Now. You don't get any credit. In fact, he said, I can read his name. His name's Jesse. I wrote that to myself. I'm not giving out his name. What, Chris, I'm not going to His name's Jesse. Oh who's this from? Jesse? Kelly? Oh, that sounds like a good ranch recipe. But also you should know Jesse who wrote in that email. It's not the year eighteen fifteen where I have to go grow my own beets and cattle in order to have dinner. I'm not going to make my own ranch when they sell Hidden Valley and other kinds right there in the restaurant. Why would I do that? Oh, Chris, here we go? What Chris? What? What Chris? I understand they have the powder mix of ranch. You don't get to contribute to this conversation, because you promised us authentic homemade mustard, like twenty five years ago, and to this day, nobody has seen your mustard. Nobody's heard about your mustard. I certainly haven't tasted it. We work five feet from each other every single day. I would know if this mysterious mustard had appeared. Where's the mustard, Chris, where's the what? What? I know you're not advocating on make my own ranch, But what I'm saying is, Chris, when it comes to homemade versus store bought, you don't get to play mister Little House on the Prairie anymore with me. No, sir, No, sir. I don't believe you make your own mustard. Chris. I think that was a lie. I think if I broke into your I think if, oh, I know what pictures you probably pulled off the internet somewhere, Chris. You know I don't know technology. I think. I think if I was to walk into your house, which I would never do in a million years, I think, I mean, God only knows what I would find in their homemade but nooras and everything else. I think I think I would find store about mustard. Chris. I think I think that you maybe it would maybe it would be kosher mustard, but you certainly didn't make it. Chris, by the way, is mustard kosher? I'm assuming it is. It is? It is what I bet you. You have all kinds of jars of mustard purchased in there, probably even a little gray popone, maybe some frenches. And now you whom I kid, you wouldn't buy frenches whatever the grocery store off brand is. That was twenty five cents less. Oh, I'm right, aren't I? Oh? I see you laughing? Yeah, I am. I knew it. How did I know? How did I know? By all means, don't poney up for the frenches, Chris, please, it's okay. I know you can't taste the difference. Okay, Chris, I got it. We all understand. We understand, but you don't get to contribute anymore until I taste mustard. We even cheated the people. We promised the people that there would be a taste test. You told me mind too, spitter mind tastes the same. You promised that we would do a blind taste test on the air, and I would get We were gonna buy Wieners, culture ones and we were gonna put them in buns, and we were gonna add the mustard to it and test it out. Has never materialized, a big fat lie. Take it from a beaver hunter. You're a liar. We'll do some more emails in a second. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email the show you love, your hate, your death threats, whatever you'd like. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I love that the Right is getting bolder. Bolder was speaking truth to the communists, because that really is. It may be the most effective anti communism is being bold enough to speak uncomfortable truths right to their faces. The communists thrived for years with our niceness. We rolled our eyes, we lowered our heads. Oh okay, let them go. But the Right is developing teeth, and it blesses me. This exchange. Benny Thompson is one of these pieces of garbage Congressmen. Benny Thompson had an exchange today. This is a little long. I want you to listen to it. Listen to how quickly he tries to shut things down when the truth is thrown in his face.
Speaker 3: The violence is getting out of control, and it is fueled by the demagogery of politicians, whether it is one of your members telling axios that there needs to be blood to grab the attention of the press and the public, another saying stibility isn't working and to prepare for violence, or even a member of this committee being arrested for forcibly impeding and interfering with federal officials. This escalation deserves condemnation. It needs to stop, and it needs to stop now. Assaults against ICE officers are up over eight hundred and thirty percent, and that's a low ball estimate. Sarah been violent incidents at Alvarado.
Speaker 4: McCallan with ortlands suspend briefly, Yes, michaelle so, I got a point of order the suant of Clause two K eight of Rule eleven.
Speaker 1: I raise a point of order that this testimony is outside the scope of a hero.
Speaker 3: I would object to that position, mister Chairman, that's sir, I would object.
Speaker 1: As he brought up that as a result of Democrat rhetoric, ICE agents are being hunted in this country headline Rhode Island Democrats smears Ice as Naziga stoppo thugs for arresting illegal aliens. This is Maxwell Frost.
Speaker 5: No one with an eyes and a conscience can ignore what this really is. It's an internment camp, a place full of people who look like me, latinos Haitian men, subjugated to inhumane conditions under the guise of immigration enforcement. And it's disgusting. It's an American It demands oversight.
Speaker 1: That kind of rhetoric is taken as orders. When Democrats speak like that, they're Nazis, their Nazis, kidnappings, their Nazis, kidnappings, Nazi Nazi, Nazi, Nazi Nazi, the mentally ill, demonic base of the Democrat Party. They hear marching orders. So now ICE agents have to wear masks or they risk their families being attacked. That's where we are as a country. Somebody decided speaking up about that in front of Congress. Bennie Thompson knew what he was saying was true. That's why he shut it down, and that's why he made a feudal effort to get it struck from the congressional testimony. Because the truth is he knows it. Every single Democrat knows it. They know that's what they're doing. It's not as if they just use these crazy words and throw out these crazy accusations and then something random happens and they think, wow, I hope that wasn't a result of what I said. Oh well no, no, no, They know that will be the result. Because violence and intimidation have always been part of the communist tool belt. They understand it aids them that people are afraid, that good people are afraid, Ice agents are afraid, judges are afraid. Remember remember how quickly the Supreme Court started wilting and doing us wrong once an assassin was found outside of Brett Kavanaugh's house ready to shoot him in the head. Court got a lot more toned down, didn't it. The Communists have always understood that they need to dial up their rhetoric, make it as crazy as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: Speak like this, because it doesn't start at this Everglade attention center. It actually starts to your point, when folks get pulled over for small traffic violations, end up in a local jail under an icehold, have no ability to seek due process, and then reality is that a lot of these folks don't have the money to even afford an attorney, and so you're creating an environment that is racially motivated. That is not going to keep anyone more safe because you're pulling law enforcement away from their actual jobs going after a violent crime.
Speaker 1: That moron. Maybe a moron is a moron, but she knows the demonic Democrat base here's that. And they hear marching orders, and they will go forward to commit acts of violence, and the violence serves to intimidate their political opponents, which helps them. That's a fact. Through some emails, Jesse, the communists create new words to give license to violate our laws. This is along the lines of what I was just talking about. The new magic word gives a license to kill ICE agents kidnapped, as in I thought I was being kidnapped because ICE agents did nap name tags. And so he's one hundred pcent right, his name is Ronald, one hundred percent right. That's why they've shifted to using that term kidnapped. They're kidnapping people, kidnapping people. You see, if a federal officer is arresting you for violating immigration law, for committing a crime of some kind, well you can't violently fight back or you're the criminal. But if you say that federal officer is kidnapping people kidnapping you. Then you when you fight back, you're not the criminal, You're the good guy. You're fighting against the bad guys, fighting against the criminals. This is how they build an army of demonic, violent lunatics. And they have built I shouldn't say they they have built. It is built. They have spent years conditioning their demonic, mentally ill base that they are the good guys in the fight against Nazis and the fight against kidnappers and the fight against racists. And they've drilled that rhetoric into the head of their base so many times. There are now legions of these people out there marching, protesting rocks, shooting guns molotov cocktails. This is caused because the elite communists say to the street communists, go there's the bad guys. Hurt them and the street communists. Obey Jesse, yesterday you were answering a question about being a dad and mentioned all the cool stuff you get to do with your sons. Now, not sympathy farming. But I did not have a farm or father like that to teach me cool things. I now have a daughter of my own, and I would like to take her hunting and fishing and such. But I have no idea where to even begin any thoughts on this. I don't want to be a boring dad who just sits on the couch and watches TV with her things. Okay, first, I'm going to assume we'll use hunting for example. I'm going to assume, because of the way you frame this that you don't know much about guns or hunting or something like that. Don't feel bad. Different people had different upbringing. I was raised in Montana. I was raised on that stuff, and I was raised by a dad who geeked out on that stuff. You don't have to worry about it, all right, here's what you need to do. Here's what you need to do. Go down and take a gun safety course with your daughter, a gun or hunting safety course. They were called hunter safety courses when I was a kid. Maybe they just have gun safety courses. You will go down, you will learn the ins and outs, you'll learn safety and that already. That is step one. Step two. Go to a range, borrow a weapon from a friend, go down, get some ear protection, lean on a friend, ask somebody, Hey, you wanna come help me? Basics basics safety first, learn how to learn how it functions, learn how to pull the trigger. I don't know what your financial situation is. You can maybe jump ahead a little bit if you maybe hire a guide, maybe ask a friend, Hey, you wanna we wanna take a sound or we wanna go deer hunting. We're gonna go rabbit hunting. And the same thing when it comes to fishing. You don't have to be super dad. Dads and moms both do this. You look at that dad and you think, look at that super dad. I suck. I don't know anything. Women do this to themselves all the time too. I'm a bad mom. I didn't bake her the special cupcakes, but Nancy baked her daughter the cupcakes. My I suck. Stop comparing yourself to other parents. Just love your kids. You don't have to be like me. I don't have to be like you. I have so many failures. You have so many failures that you care enough is all that matters. The rest you will figure out. Okay, don't sit and beat yourself up like that. Just take step one, and you know what chull benefit from watching you learn? Learning from you. Learning is a benefit as well. Honey, I don't know. Let's go find out together. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Wednesday. Member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Let's get to the emails, though, because we are behind and I'm ready to I'm ready to hear from you, Jesse. What did you use to cap the beaver? A twenty two would preserve more pelt, but a three hundred short mag might make equal clean. Ooh, the dude said he heard they're delicious. I used a seventeen HMR. It's a little bit bigger than at twenty two. I I'm not a huge hunter anymore, but my dad taught me how to hunt. I told you, I've told you this before. When I was a kid before I mean we're talking five six years old, my dad would go rabbit hunting back in Ohio. We had beagles dogs, and he used beagles to go rabbit hunting, and he'd be out there with his shotgun. Well, like any young man, I wanted to be like my dad and I wanted to do whatever dad was doing. And I had all these toy guns because I was just kind of always like that. And I would take my toy gun out rabbit hunting with my dad, and I'd be pointing at the rabbits and shooting, you know nothing, it's a toy gun when he was shooting it. So that's kind of how I grew up. And then we moved to Montana and it was deer hunting and elk hunting and things like that. So my dad was a hunter. I don't know that I call myself a hunter. I did it with my dad, and I've done it some since then, but mostly with my dad. But he was also big on animals and the outdoors. If you want to see my dad rip your head off, go ahead and throw a wrapper or something like that down a can or something. Go ahead and litter in the great outdoors and watch my dad come on glued on you. And when it came to animals, we either ate what we shot or if it was something we didn't think we were going to eat, they have all kinds of different shelters. You could donate the meat to a Montana. He insisted on that. When it comes to animals themselves, he's an animal lover as honestly, most hunters are people who don't hunt, don't get that, but most hunters are animal lovers. There's always a scumbag out there. I realize that, but most hunters are animal lovers. You did not wound an animal in my house, in my house, in my dad's house. If you, God forbid, did not land a kill shot on the animal and you wounded it, you will track that animal down. If it takes you days, you will track that animal down, and you will find it, and you will finish it because you don't want that animal to suffer. You may believe in removing pests. You know, I'll shoot all gophers all day long, but even then I don't hate gophers. They're a nuisance. They destroy your yard. They the livestock will break legs on them. It's just it's a pest. But even then I don't want them to suffer. With beaver, You're right, twenty two might be enough, but beavers are pretty hardy, and I was worried about that, so I went up. That was a long way of saying win in doubt. I mean I was joking about the pelt went in doubt. We always believe in using more than you need it. Win in doubt. Overkill is underrated, as the old saying goes what Chris. Chris said, you might have been joking about the pelt, but you could still get it. Oh, I'll get another one, buddy, I'll be another one. Unless that unless that beaver's friends have already put the word out that there's a beaver hunter over here, a beaver slayer, and he'll eat you up. Maybe that's the word they put out. What Chris, don't make that face, Jessie along the lines of last night's show, wanting accountability and not to move on. I believe the autopen piece is a distraction. It will be hard to prove that Biden didn't authorize absent and administrative official specifically stating they didn't get authorization. But I wanted to point out why it's critical to challenge the preemptive pardons, whether autopen or not. Okay, So I'm not gonna touch on all this because it's a long but it's good email, and I want to make sure I kind of doubled down on what I told you last night about the auto pen stuff. Do you remember the Obama birth certificate stuff. If you're old enough, you remember, and Trump actually got down on that. But you're old enough to remember what it was in case you forgot or in case you're a little younger. I know we have kids who listen. We love that there was I'm not going to call it a conspiracy theory because there's some evidence out there, but there was a belief system that grew once Barack Obama got elected that he should not have been allowed to be president because the theory was he was not born in America. They say he was born somewhere else. You have to be born in America to be president. Therefore he should get kicked out. And people would always ask me what I thought about it, what I thought about it, and I could lay it all out for you, but I'm not going to bother right now. But the main point of what I would say when people asked was this, what difference does it make? Meaning they're not going to kick him out? You know what? And I know it. They're not going to kick him out. That doesn't mean we shouldn't look into it. I said the same thing back then look into it, figure it out, figure out what you believe, figure out what's right, what's wrong, but go into it with a realistic expectation. They're not going to impeach him. They're not going to kick him out. You can prove, you can grab all the documentation you want. Everything. You're about to email me right now. I've seen it, and frankly, I believe a lot of it. It's fine, but they were never gonna kick him out. So how much time do you waste? Tread and water on it? But spinning your reels is probably more what I was trying to say. But with the Biden autopen stuff, did you know they already called some of his people in today and they're taking the fifth I believe there is something there with the autopen stuff, and that's me I would tell you if it was a waste of time. No, I don't think doctor Fauci's going to prison. I'm sorry, No, I don't think hunter Biden's finally going to go down. I'm not telling you that. I don't believe that. I don't think that they'll They'll work their way through everything they have to work their way through and get all the way there. I'm not saying that. I'm not telling you the deep State's gonna burn for this. I'm not saying that. But if there is criminal behavior, and it certainly appears that there was criminal behavior, exposing it to the American people and may be just maybe getting them to rat on each other. We might see something, some kind of a benefit. It is a huge deal. It's a huge scandal. I'm not gonna over promise that we're gonna see faut you behind bars, as much as I want that, that's not gonna happen. But we might get somewhere. And unless we try on this, we don't know. I don't think we should drop it. I think we should pursue it. And Trump is so hot on it, I think we will pursue it.