Speaker 1: This is a podcast from Woor.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 1: Let's have some fun on a Tuesday and wait, Wednesday. It's Wednesday, Chris. It's when Chris messed that up. He told me it was Tuesday right before the show. It's a Wednesday, a Honday, and I'm so happy to be here on a Wednesday. So it's gonna kind of be one of those catch all type shows because there's a bunch of different things I want to swoop in and out of one. I'm gonna talk about the progress that is being made. I've been pretty hard on a few people the past couple of days, but we are making good progress. So we're gonna discuss that tonight and I'll get to that in just a little bit. Democrats, sometimes communists, they pick the worst possible heroes that can't help themselves. We'll discuss that. I am going to discuss the world of make believe. Looks like Melinda French Gates. That's hilarious. That's her name, Melinda French Gates is well. She has something hilarious to say about her granddaughters living in a harder world than we do. Purge is happening all over the government, all that so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I actually want to first begin here. It happened yesterday, and I really didn't talk about it last night, but I woke up this morning and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Joe Biden, We've talked endlessly. I actually predicted, I guess I was wrong about this, that we would never see him again. But Joe Biden emerged yesterday to give a political speech, and we're gonna have a talk about it right now because things like this are important to understand where we are and why we are where we are. First, let's be crystal clear about this. Joe Biden did not wake up yesterday, day before, the week before, whenever they actually scheduled this thing. Joe Biden did not wake up and say, Man, I feel good today. I want to get I want to get back involved in politics. I want to get back in the game. I'm gonna go give a speech somewhere that did not happen, you know, and I know Joe Biden is in very bad shape physically, mentally. Not making fun of him for it, because time comes for all of us. That'll be me one day if a car doesn't splatter me on the highway first. That'll be me one day, be you one day. It's how it goes. So I'm not mocking that. But Joe Biden does not have years left on this earth. Anybody with any experience in dealing with folks as they get older can see all the signs. It's in the walk, it's in the talk. He's fate fast, very fading fast. Joe Biden didn't wake up and want to get back in the game. Jill Biden woke up. They wanted to get back in the game. His witch wife loves fame, loves feeling important. Number one time when he handed her a cabinet meeting, sitting around a big table his cabinets there, he hands the meeting to Jill. She loved it. The picture they put out, they actually put out a picture on social media. The air Force won the President's plane. President obviously has an office in there, has to handle important business in there. They put out Jill Biden sitting behind the President's desk going through binders of things. Jill Biden loved the fame, loved the power. And when you combine that fact with the fact that she very clearly does not care for her husband his health at all. Well, Jill Biden probably made some phone calls and arranged for old poor Papa Joe to go give a speech. Now, Joe Biden, he did not bring the United States of America to where it is today by himself. I'm not saying that that would be a ridiculous thing to say. But what he most definitely did do is make it so much worse as fast as humanly possible. And there are two reasons for this. We're about to discuss both of them as we play just a couple little things, and then we'll move on to some news of the day items. There are two reasons Joe Biden his four year presidency did so much damage. The first, well, we've talked about many of these before, but the first was the fact that Joe Biden is not strong enough to stand up to the Demons who have taken over the Democrat Party. He's just not even, as I've pointed out, even Barack Obama, America hating ba Barack Obama, who really it's not a put on, he really really genuinely hates the place, hates the country once it destroyed, But even America hating. Barack Obama didn't do with immigration what Joe Biden did, and it's not because he didn't want to. It's because he understood it would be political suicide. It looks too bad. We can't. We can't just open up the country to rapists and murderers and then champion these people. It looks bad. You can't form a voting coalition of the current existing Americans if your party's platform is all the rapists and murderers from around the globe. Come on. And even Obama knew you couldn't do that. And Joe Biden of ten years ago would have known that too, Even if he really wanted an open border, Joe Biden of ten years ago would have grabbed the crazies inside of his cabinet and said, hey, we're not We're we're not opening the border and importing people as fast as we can. That'll kill the party. But Joe Biden was too weak. There have been so many stories, historical stories, we could point out of things like this. I honestly, you could really point to Japan in World War Two, one of my favorite historical periods when we talk about all the time, the Emperor Herohido he got all kinds of crap during the war. After the war. How could you allow this? You're the Supreme Commander, aren't you in charge? But there are a lot of people who write down about how weak he was. Oh yeah, he was supreme commander, a god that made flesh, you know. That's kind of what they believed about the emperor. But he had all these militaristic people around him. He was weak, and the crazies around him took over the country, dragged the country into a huge war in China they couldn't win, and then prompted him to attack the United States of America, which guaranteed the destruction of Imperial Japan. And everyone was looking around, and they asked him many questions afterwards, why didn't you stop all this? You're the emperor. You can decide whatever you want. You can wake up one morning and decide that you should be allowed to poop in the street, and you can do it. You're the emperor. But you didn't never stop it. He was too weak. He wasn't strong enough. Joe Biden was too weak to hold back the savages who've taken over the Democrat Party. Real genuine America hating demons. They were all throughout his cabinet, the Susan Rice's, to Leisa Monico's, Victoria Newland. We could go down the list. They were all over his cabinet. He filled them up, He filled up the highest positions of power in this country with these people. And then they they did what communists do. They destroy everything they could get their hands on as fast as they could possibly destroy it. And Joe Biden was never strong enough to stop them. But that's only half the reason. The other half of why Joe Biden accelerated the destruction of my country, of your country, the reason he destroyed it so quickly, was Joe Biden has just flat out a jerk. You know. It's one of those things people who get any level of fame, whether it be a politician or a musician or an actor or whatever, it may be a radio host, they like to imagine, because they have all this power and influence, they like to imagine that their worst parts of themselves can be kept quiet. But that's not true nowadays. Nowadays everyone has a social media account, everyone has a former employee. If you're horrible, horrible to people, the words going to get out. Joe Biden's been horrible to everybody forever. It's not a dementia thing. It's who Joe Biden is. He has been historically horrible to his staffers, to members of the media, to his colleagues. Joe Biden is a jerk. And the jerkiness, combined with the weakness and inability to control the savages in his administration, what it did was it produced a toxic stew that turned out to be the most destructive four years and the history of the United States presidency. I don't want to say the most destructive four years in the history of America, because we had little things like the Civil War where we were murdering each other as fast as possible. But as far as the presidency goes the destruction wrought by a US president, no president, even Obama, destroyed as much as fast in four years as Joe Biden did. And he emerged a courtesy of his which wife yesterday and gave a speech and reminded us of exactly how and why that happened. We'll talk about that next the Jesse Kelly Show. It's just the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday, not a Tuesday. Like Chris said, it was at the beginning of the show. Remember you can email the show love hey, death threats, whatever you would like, asked Doctor Jesse. Questions for Friday. Email all that to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So Joe Biden emerged yesterday, and let's just dwell for a moment on the fact that this human being was the United States president for four years. And remember remember how hard Donald Trump famously worked during his first four years, and he still does. By the way, he's famous for this. Even his worst critics, unless they're just outright liars, they acknowledge the fact the dude is always working. He is always doing something. It's a meeting with this foreign leader. He's on the phone with this guy, he has a cabinet meeting. He is famously a workaholic. There were days where he would work, at his age, twenty hours a day. I can't work twenty hours a day. And you know, I'm not one of these Pom Pom waivers. A Trump walks on water. It's severely it's seriously impressive how hard that human being works, how many hours he works a day. But that's also what the president kind of has to do. But consider for a moment everything. This is just off the top of my head. Haven't written anything down. What's on Donald Trump's plate? Okay, well, let's see. He won. He has to deal with and clean out all the communists subversion inside the Pentagon, inside the FBI, CIA, NSA. He has to deal with endless amounts of opposition from judges. At the same time, he has to secure the border. At the same time, he has to figure out how to locate and deport all the illegals who are in the country. At the same time, he has to deal with the United States economy with prices inflation. He's trying to figure out tariffs, who gets this tariff, who gets that tariff? At the same time, he's trying to negotiate with NATO, figure out what's going on there. At the same time, you're getting the idea the job of the president of the United States is overwhelming and more stressful than you or I could imagine. And I'm not discounting the stress of your job or your life or whatever you're doing. Look, stay at home mom is stressful. I get it. I get it. The kids grabbed on the floor and Dannery got ruined up. I know it's stressful. Imagine the weight of the world when you're the president of the United States of America responsible. It's a lot. Now, just dwell for a moment on the fact that for four years this guy held the job.
Speaker 3: Everyone, everyone deserves to be treated with dignity, regardless of their standing, regardless of the economicsery, regardless of who they are. People can't sign under their accounts. What do you think it does that woman's living alone a seventy four years check and just not able to even find out whether she can't even find out with that disapoted climate shid, think of what the psychic come gives.
Speaker 4: So many people.
Speaker 3: Who just don't know where to go, don't know how to traverse US. It needs to be done or alone.
Speaker 1: It were one hundred days, a little more than one hundred days into Donald Trump's presidency. Just what you've seen, forget about what you haven't seen. How many meetings have you seen him take with he had to convene his cabinet? You do this, you do that? How many questions from reporters have you seen him feeld? Okay, no, you stop. How many foreign dignitaries have had to come in, he's negotiating, he's talking about this. That's what you have to do as president. We let that guy be president for four years. The American media knew he was not physically or mentally ready to do the job, and they were so invested in destroying Donald Trump and stopping Donald Trump. They handed the United States of America to that guy for four years. And we're doing this tonight because it is important to look back. I want to clarify it is important. Have you ever have you ever looked at an older celebrity, an older star or movie star, and said to yourself you saw a picture of him and thought, ooh, man, he's lived a hard life. She's lived a hard life. Have you ever seen one of those? I hate to even call the guy out because I don't have anything against him. In fact, I like him as an actor. But when's the last time you saw a picture of Mickey Rourke? Last time I saw a picture of him, it was a couple of days ago, was online. The first thing that popped into my head. I saw him and I thought, oh, Mickey Rourke did some hard living in his youth, some hard living, And you ask yourself, why, how did they come to that point, you want to know what they did to themselves. It's important to look at yourself as a country if you're in a state of decay, and ask how how did we get here? Why did we get here? I mean, this guy was president.
Speaker 3: I had never seen I'd never seen hardly any black people. And it's the time when I and I was only going on fourth grade, and I remember seeing the kids going by at a time called colored kids on a bus going by.
Speaker 2: Oh poor Joe.
Speaker 1: I saw the bus full of colors anyway, But this is something there looked. Joe Biden brought a level of shamelessness to politics that even politicians, who in general are shameless human beings, would WinCE and cringe at. This is the Joe Biden who looked at a room full of black people and told them all just didn't look completely shameless, a total sociopath. He told them Republicans would put them back in chains. Remember that, And I think it was Mitt Romney. Wasn't that Mitt Romney? It was it was Mitt Romney, the biggest milk toast weeny dork in the world. And Joe Biden, without missing a beat, looked at a room full of black people and told him they're gonna put you all back in shame.
Speaker 5: Unchained Wall Street, You're gonna put you all back in change.
Speaker 1: Just a crazy nut, But that that was as nice as I can be. Let's talk about the jerk part of Biden and how he changed things in this country. Before we do that, let me talk to you about the physical pain you deal with every day. Your back that bothers you every day? How many times do you WinCE when you bend over, get out of bed. That elbow that you rub all the time? Your feet, your hands? What don't you do that you used to do because it hurts? I talked about going for a walk yesterday, or a rock. Is that something you can't do anymore because your foot hurts? You knee? Why don't you give Relief Factor a try? All I've ever asked is that you give it a try. Nineteen dollars in ninety five cents gets a a three week supply of it, a three week quick start. If you take it every day for three weeks and your pain is the same, just don't order anymore. Isn't it worth a try? To be pain free? Go to relief Factor dot com or call one eight hundred, the number four Relief. We'll be back Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. I don't know what he's talking about, Chris, it's just good music. You never know what anybody's talking about in the music. You could never understand anything they're saying at all. You just nod your head and kind of kind of mouth the words along and act like it has meaning. Everybody knows. That's what you do with music, Chris. That's what I've always done. Back to Joe, we'll wrap this up, so I want to move on, talk about some good things and do some emails and stuff. We talked about. His weakness is stupidity, but his meanness. I want to make sure I clarify this for the younger people who are listening. You're not dumb. You just haven't lived as long, so you haven't seen as many presidents speak. Okay, I am forty three years old, and there has been an ironclad rule in politics for my entire forty three years. The American president does not bad mouth his own people, including the people who voted against him, including the people who hate him. He does not ever ever. I've never seen it in my life. And if you're young, you kind of think that's just how it's done now, because that's what Democrats have mainstreamed in this country. I never saw it in my life, Barack Obama. When Barack Obama got up and kind of half mocked the tea party, it wasn't even that bad. Chris, you know what, find it if you can. Barack Obama talked about tea bags. It was the Barack Obama got elect it started blowing through all this money, and he gets up on stage and he said something that, honestly, it was fairly benign. When you look at where we are now and looking back, he's saying, got all these people waving tea bags around there, that's that's roughly what he Oh, you have a Chris, go ahead play it.
Speaker 4: So you know when you when you see you know, you know those of you who are watch watching certain news channels that on which I'm not very popular, and you see folks waving tea bags around, let me just remind them that I am happy they have a serious conversation.
Speaker 1: Now, how benign does that sound? Now? That's really nothing, isn't it. That's nothing. At the time when he said that that that relatively benign thing was a huge scandal, and it was a big deal. Whoa what's what's he doing talking down to a big portion of Americans? That was considered talking down to a big portion of Americans. This is not ancient history, that relatively benign statement. That was not something presidents did. Democrats never did it, Republicans never did it. The American president doesn't speak like that to the American people. Fast forward to Joe Biden yesterday. He said this, It's never been this divided.
Speaker 3: Granted it's roughly thirty percent, but it's a thirty percent that has no heart.
Speaker 1: What he what? It's not even a few people. He fled out, put a number on it. Thirty percent of you don't even have a heart. This may seem small, it may seem like a speech. It is a huge deal, a huge, huge deal. It's why other presidents, no other president has ever spoken this way. It is a huge deal when it comes to dividing the country. Leadership does matter. I want you to think of it in this way. I want you to think of it. Think of it as if a teacher is standing in front of a kindergarten class. Okay, now, the kids matter, obviously, but leadership is critically important. A kindergarten teacher should never, ever, ever, ever, ever speak out against a certain group of students ever and call them the enemy, say they have no heart. You would never if it happened, that teacher would probably be fired in your school. Well, yeah, thirty percent of you are too dumb to even be here. That would be such a scandal. The teacher would be fired immediately. Because when you have a leader position and you speak that way and you create those kind of divisions, that's very difficult, if not impossible, to heal. It's almost impossible to heal that when leaders speak that way. But Joe Biden, it wasn't some kind of a one off thing. Joe Biden a natural jerk, a natural jerk to everybody. He spoke like that for four years. The little communists around him who hate you, they wrote his speeches and Joe Biden read them, presumably beforehand, and said, yeah, that's how I want to speak. And again, I'm trying to explain this to younger people. Older people will know this. United States presidents don't speak this way. They do not speak this way. It has never happened in the history of this country. American presidents don't speak like this.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations.
Speaker 3: Of our republic. You've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us. And by the way, if they want to think is to take on government if we get out of line, which they're talking on again about, well guess what they need F fifteen's. They don't need a rifle.
Speaker 1: If you would like to know why it seems like we are irreparably divided, there are many reasons for it. There are many enemies for it. It's happened over a long, long, long period of time as we slowly but steadily have separated as a country. But I would venture to say, you can't find me a single person who is more responsible for the divide of this country than Joe Biden. You may find people who are equal to him, but I don't know if you can. And you can't find somebody who's more responsible for the fact that this is just how It's not just how they think now, this is how they talk. You see it now in casual, polite conversation in Democrat circles, Democrats will just talk about murdering you. How you deserve to die, how you deserve this. All those Teslas, you know, the Tesla vandalization that we've seen so much of. Now there's something that's really hit me. That Governor Shapiro, that the firebombing of his mansion. You saw that guy by now you've seen a picture of him. He looks like a nut. He just looks like a nut. The people who were keying Tesla's somebody rubbed their butt on one. The people who were king Tesla's. Sure, some of them were younger and kind of look like nuts. Almost every one of those people I saw as an older We're talking fifty plus years old, decently dressed, normal looking human being. Just a Democrat, and for a modern democrat, violence, treating Republicans as if they're Nazis, keying somebody's car because you don't like the guy you manufactured it, it's just well, it's how they operate. It's just become how they do business. And this is when you need leaders, And this is when you need leaders like Joe Biden, like the President to step in and say hey, no, no, no more of that. I'm calling up right now. Stop stop they're not your enemy. Stop with that. But they didn't. Instead, everything is turning it up. Volume up, volume, up, volume up. I still implored. And you remember I used to go off about this that an American president spoke this way to the American people.
Speaker 5: Ronald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.
Speaker 1: That that speech, I know you remember it. That's the most evil speech in the history of the United States of America. That is the most evil speech ever given by a politician and the history of this country. And Joe Biden has to own it. Enough, Let's talk about a couple of good things. One good thing is rough greens, that's for sure. Your dog, your dog being healthy, not sick all the time, your dog living longer is a good thing. What would you what would you do if you could sign up right now for just one year, an extra year with your dog. They died too soon, don't they one more year? What if right now you decided to start giving your dog nutrition. Your dog does not get nutrition from his food. There is no nutrition in dogfood. It's empty calories. It's like you eating a fast food double cheeseburger. Delicious, of course nutritious. There's nothing in it. Nothing. Roughgreens is an all natural nutritional supplement created by Green Beret naturopathic doctor Dennis Black. He loves dogs and he wanted some way to get his dogs to live longer. Vitamins, minerals and probiotics and all kinds of things. You sprinkle Roughgreens on your dog's food, your dog gets healthier and lives longer. Free jumpstart trial bags at eight three three three three my Dog, or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse We'll be back. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com so you can stop sending you can stop sending emails now About the History thing. I put it out there last night because there was a debate on the show about what the next history thing could be. Do I do the comic cazes of WW two or do I do something around Alexander the Great? The emails flooded in for both sides, but there's no question that Alexander the Great actually was the winner and that whole thing, So whenever the next one is and I'm not telling you when it's gonna be because I don't know yet. Whenever the next one is, it'll be Alexander. But we did get so many comic Kazi requests that that will probably be the one after. Okay, there were a lot of that, So if you voted for that, don't think you're gonna get hosed. I'll get to that at some point in time. All right, All right now. I I've been in a salty mood all week, and I've been hard on the administration in general when I see things aren't moving quickly because I believe we have to move quickly for four years in order to save the country. You know that that's why I do it. It's important you understand that that is why I do it. I do not believe that you get more things out of your government by cheering them on all the time. In fact, I think that's oftentimes the worst possible way you can deal with your elected representatives. When you become their fan. When you become their cheerleader, they don't wake up and feel pressured to do more things for you because instead of being somebody who pushes them, when you become a fan of them, they tend to rest on their laurels. It's in necklace. It's human nature, right, It's human nature. If I as a dude, if I hang out with my buddy Luis, and if Luise looks at me and he says, dude, you've been in the gym. Doesn't look like it. You look kind of fat, skinny, worthless, I'll be honest. That would cut me. And I'd probably work out the next day and probably work out really really hard, probably so hard I would hurt myself. It would hurt, right. That's how you get improvement out of people. That's why I push and push and push, and you should know that I always will. That's why I scream at the low TGP in the House and the Senate. I talk about primaries, I'll talk about Trump, I'll talk about Bondie. I've talkt cash but tell you name it, and I always will. I want more, harder, faster, aggressive anti communism. But I do have to hand out some credit sometimes too, because there's a lot of credit that is due. I was very hard on Pam Bondi yesterday and I will continue to be until government people get arrested. But she gave a press conference today and there is value to things like this.
Speaker 2: Today, the Department of Justice is announcing a civil lawsuit against the main Department of Education. The state of Maine is discriminating against women by failing to protect women in women's sports. Pretty basic stuff. This is a violation of Title nine. The Department of Justice will not sit by when women are discriminated against in sports. This is about sports. This is also about these young women's personal safety.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. If Maine is going to defy things and allow women to be beaten up, then it's good that the Attorney General was doing something about it. Again, do I want her to do more? Yep, that's a good thing. That That's better than your nineteenth appearance on Fox News to brag about the Maryland guy you deported, well, the one they keep calling Maryland man illegal. They deported. But credit where it's due. Good job, I appreciate it. Another thing, this is from American Military News. Pentagon cuts five point one billion dollars in wasteful spending in a new wave of DOGE cuts. That's Pete eggsath. Now you can look at that number and say, well, that's a good start, but that's not near enough. And you'd be correct. Not near enough, but it's a start. That's five point one billion credit where it's due. That's five point one billion enough your money. We lose sight of that. I know, we know it. I'm not insulting your intelligence. You know it. I know it. But when we read these numbers, a million here, a billionaire, a trillion here, we do tend to lose sight sometimes at the fact that that's all money they stole from us, and stole from our kids and their kids and their kids after them. That's our money. If somebody came to you and said I just saved you five point one billion dollars of money that was going to be waste, well you'd be appreciative, right, let's be appreciative. Good, someone cut something. Okay, Another one, this is from CNBC. Twenty thousand IRS employees interested in deferred resignation offer as tax deadline looms. Okay, twenty thousand IRS employees potentially or leaving. Yeah, you can say that's not enough. We need to get rid of the entire IRS. I would agree, yes, yes, yes, I agree. But it's a good start. They're trying to get rid of some of these leeches and that's a good start. Headline. Trump unleashes new strategy to deport one million illegal immigrants and twenty twenty five I brought this up last night. Is that enough? Of course not. The communists brought in twenty million in just four years. That doesn't count the thirty million who we're probably here before that. It's not enough. It's a day and good star. It's ambitious. We are currently here's the reality of it. We are currently deporting people faster than we have in decades in this country. Decades. No, it's not enough. No, these numbers don't add up to twenty five million. But what if they get to a million this year, and then next year that turns into three million, and then next year turns into five million. Okay, well we're getting somewhere, right. I just felt the need to hand out some sugar cubes because I've been handing out plenty of whips this week, and I just felt I felt obligated to give credit where it's to. They are doing a lot of really great things in the Trump administration, and they do deserve credit for it, They really genuinely do. There is so much corrupt and so many evil systems that have been put into place, evil knots. I'm going to describe them as knots, evil knots that take a long time to untie because they've been singed in over the years. It just it takes time, all right. Now, let's make fun of Democrats for the idols they choose, because man, they've got a weird one right now. This has been a podcast from wor