Speaker 1: No one Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. More trips up for grabs today. Try to win yourself one for uniguest out to Vegas for our iHeartRadio Music Festival next month. Plust one thousand dollars to come with those prize packages three times each weekday.
Speaker 2: Your first opportunity nine oh five ish, right around nine oh five.
Speaker 1: So Kenny Chesney is out on tour and played Gillette Stadium, home of the Patriots, over the weekend. Foxborough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Off duty police officer having a little too much of a good time.
Speaker 1: Off duty police officer was approached by police who were working the events after a report that uh he had urinated on a woman's shoes and leg. According to officials, the woman had felt a warm liquid hitting her leg when she turned around. She told police that shew the officer in question, uh standing there with his pants on zipped and well, yeah, finishing up?
Speaker 2: Was it innocent? You know how you've been at a concert before. I think a lot of us have where you're like, man, I'm a really good place in the crowd, and I really have to.
Speaker 1: Pee, and I don't know where the closed bathroom. It just sounds like he couldn't be bothered to even trying to find the bathroom. Uh. I don't know if he was so inebriated that he felt like maybe he'd lose his party or what, but he did he attending the investigation. Shane Lynch is not on duty. Yeah. Sorry, even when you're when you're off the clock, you're still in the public spotlight representing. Yeah, I'll make mistakes that level, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, getting in a good spot at a Kenny Chesney show would be tough, but at least I don't walk directly left.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Spain. Wearing only fans, model who was on vacation with her kid caught a hotel receptionist on camera stealing and sniffing her underwear. Oh really. Her name is Rara Armstrong. She picked up a vibe that this guy might have been a little creepy when she delivered a gift to her room shortly after check in, so before she headed down to the hotel pool, she used her son's iPad and turned the camera on and positioned it facing the door, just in case he's sniffing them. Oh, he's actually taking my nippers.
Speaker 2: He's sniffing them. Oh my gosh, have.
Speaker 1: The video of this center facebook page. You got a sniff and stuck him in his pocket, sniff and swipe. Wow. Take a look at her name? Is Rara Armstrong? Talking model? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at them, trying not to ruin all the other posts that you have up. That's the Lake Mary Parade route a bonus material? Is that right before that or right after? It's early on you'll, yeah, must have been real early. It's there. Come on, baby, all right? You know what you said. She was on vacation with her son. That has to be tough. If your mom's only fans model, you know, like remember the one that that was dropped had all the issues in the car line.
Speaker 1: I forget what county that was here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think she actually listens, listens to the station. But if you're you know, if you if you're a really well known only fans model and you're paraying and your kids with you, it's kind of, you know, right there on the level of porn star. You know, your mom's Mia Khalifa, and all of a sudden you're like, okay.
Speaker 1: The only porn star name you ever? I come up with.
Speaker 2: It's just a quick go to and she's kind of a love of mine.
Speaker 1: I just always get the kick out of the term model and how it's used. Yeah, yeah, you gotta throw that in there. It makes it more professional. You want another headline of the week contender?
Speaker 2: Oh god, hold on, yes, the last one I'll give you after ready.
Speaker 1: Indiana man poisoned ex wife's coca cola with cocaine, MDMA and benzo diazepine so you could marry her daughter. Oh wow, there's this also on our Facebook page. Seventy one year old here's let me try to cut through all this here. He's a creepy looking dude. Oh. He tried to poison his ex wife with the aforementioned concoction on several occasions. He was unsuccessful. This was done via the guidance of her daughter from a previous marriage, who the seventy one year old wanted to marry and was also hooking up with in three way situations. While all this was.
Speaker 2: Going, she was hooking up with the seventy one year old in three ways with her and her friend.
Speaker 1: Oh not come mom, Okay, no, Her and her friend would come and visit and they'd black out the mom with the Benzi's MDMA and cocaine, and then they would ransack and steal stuff from her. All this while there's like three ways going on with the old cojure, they're having three ways with this dude right here. Yes, oh my god, this is just this is you need. I'm telling that there's We could spend the whole show trying to U.
Speaker 2: You need to just go to the j R Facebook page. I can't believe somebody would have a twosome of them. I think his hand would look up at him and go, I don't even want to have a one someone with you. Please, no jerk time today. I want Benzene Benzo what.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j r R your homes