Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to another episode of Heart Shrews podcast. Today, I have a very special guest. His name is Jason Georgeohnny. He is an author and philosopher. Jason, thank you very much for being my guest on Heart Truth. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: It's an absolute pleasure to be with you, Ashton, and I'm glad we finally got to meet. I've been following your work for a few what is it a couple of years now, Yeah, And let me just start off by thanking you for the incredible research that you've done. I'm sold on your case for the plane, so we'll see. I mean it looks like a pretty sound hypothesis to me.
Speaker 1: Well, this is gonna be a great crossover event that we got going on. So right off the bat, I want to know a little bit about your origin story and how you got involved in this. I first saw you on Danny Jones. I started looking at your research and your work. You started talking about zero point energy and that I always ring some bells for me because I consider myself influencer zero point energy. So how did you get involved in looking into all of this advanced technology, breakaway civilization stuff and you know the crossover the UFO community.
Speaker 2: Well, I came out with a book in twenty sixteen called Prometheus and Atlas, and it was an expansion of my doctoral dissertation about twice the length of the dissertation version, and it won the twenty sixteen Book Award of the Parapsychological Association. And I also joined the Society for Scientific Exploration in the same year as Prometheus anatlyss won the PA Book Award. So I began to make a number of connections in the parapsychology community, and interestingly enough, I found that, especially through the SSEC, that community overlapped a lot with the UFO community, which dovetails with zero point Energy research and so forth. I mean, there are people like you know how put off that have cross listed membership between these two organizations. By the way, let me ask you for a small ashton. I hate looking at myself on recordings, which is why I never do you know, individual podcasts, so so stay with me as much as you can, so I'm not left here, you know, looking at my own lug anyway. So you know, I began to make a lot of connections in that community, and at that time I was also doing shows with Jeffrey Misch Love on New Thinking Aloud, and he had a lot of other guests on that show that were part of the same community. So I started to meet people like Jacques Vallet, I mean, Jacques Valais reached out to me, I think within a few months of Prometheus and Atlas having come out. He read the book, invited me to his home. I had a very nice dinner with him and his then wife, second wife, and so so, you know, I started to make a lot of connections people in the remote viewing community, people in military and eleigence, and wound up at the nexus of what eventually would become the so called UFO disclosure movement. Except that at just the moment when you know, I was, you know, basically becoming the nexus of all these connections, and you know, a promising young theorist in this domain, I was defamed in in what I eventually found out was an intelligence operation. And I think the reason for that, which will come clearer as we you know, on packs discussion over time, is that the kinds of arguments that I advanced in my book on Close Encounters are are things that would have been severely disruptive to the type of narrative that the gatekeepers of UFO disclosure are forwarding today.
Speaker 1: So what do you think That's a great question, great segue, which is what what do you think the narrative they're trying to spread is, and what narrative do you think they're afraid of? And who do you think these people are, like, who are they connected to? What are your opinions of the UFO community as well?
Speaker 2: Look, it's actually very complex. So you know, one of the fallacies that a lot of people who engage in, you know, conspiracy theorizing fall prey to is the overly simplistic view that the deep state is monolithic. It's really not, maybe unfortunately not, because you know, there's a lot of really dangerous chaos at play behind the scenes. You I think had been interested in, you know, inquiring into who's behind this slow drip model for disclosure, And so let me start there. I think maybe you know best to flesh things out from there. I can tell you based on two individuals who worked with the former Director of National Intel. Well yeah, at this point, former Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, I can tell you, based on two different individuals one of whom is a CIA officer who worked with her as a colleague in UFO working group meetings UAP working group meetings roundtables basically, and from another individual who worked directly under her as a private contractor and who also had very high level contracts with the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, which is the same organization that David Grush is coming from out of RIGHTA. So I have two independent points of confirmation about you know what the slow Drip disclosure agenda was, and it was an agenda being run from out of April Haines's office, apparently with her as the director of it. And the agenda was this, Okay. First of all, their priority was to make it as if the United to make it appear as if the United States government was not investigating UAPs in any serious way prior to, like, I don't know, fifteen twenty years ago, prior to the Nimtz incident and these videos of the TikTok and so forth that they released. Okay, So they wanted a clean slate approach where they're not going to be held legally accountable for anything that they had done in the preceding. I don't know what seventy years or more. Actually we'll get into the more because this goes actually back to the airships of eighteen ninety seven and so forth. But so that that was their number one priority make it look like everything started with the nimits and these types of incidents. And interestingly enough to first this was like a four or five phase plan that they have that was supposed to be unfolded over the course of something like fifteen to twenty years. And the first phase I was told was that they were going to use the James Web telescope, this new telescope that they have out there, to basically release to the public imagery of apparent artificial structures on distant bodies in our Solar system, so not necessarily planets, but maybe on the moons of Jupiter and the moons of Saturn. There were going to be structures that were unambiguously artificial, and that those were the first things that will be released to the public, because the idea was, Okay, well, these are far away, they don't present any imminent rep people are not going to panic. Then the next phase was that they'd identify structures on the moon, on our own moon, and on Mars that are artificial. And the third phase was that they were going to try to connect these structures on the Moon and Mars to anomalous archaeological sites on Earth, wow, like for example, the Osyrian at Abydos in Egypt or Tiajuanaku in Bolivia, and they were going to note structural similarities between some of these sites, like, for example, it appears that the site on the Dark Side of the Moon involves a construction technique with something like a poured stone, like a kind of as if you could, you know, subject stone to some kind of chemical compound that would liquefy it and turn it into something like concrete, where then you could shape the stone, or maybe some kind of a sonic resonance could be used to molecularly destabilize the stone and then shape it. And that they were going to note that the same kind of construction techniques had been employed on these sites on Earth, so maybe there's a common builder. Then the fourth phase and so now we're like ten years out in their plan of slow disclosure. The fourth phase was going to be anthropologie that they were going to excavate remains of humanoids who they believed were responsible for these engineering anomalies on the moon Mars, other moons in the Solar System, and also for anomalous sites on Earth, and that these were going to be these very tall people, you know, who were referred to as I don't know, nephilem and giants and so forth, and various mythological traditions, and then they were going to do DNA testing on these people.
Speaker 1: And this was all.
Speaker 2: Step by step, slowly going to lead to the disclosure of these people themselves as the pilots of UAPs.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that was the original.
Speaker 2: Now here's the interesting thing, Ashton, is when David Gresh came out, and this speaks to the you know, deep state not being a monolith. When David Gresh came out with his leaks, quote unquote, these people were incensed. They had no idea what was going to happen. They did not authorize him to be saying the things he was saying, and mainly they were so outraged because he was directly implicating the United States government cover up on all kinds of levels, from the you know, cover up of the technology and reverse engineering efforts to cover up of biological entities and so on and so forth, and so he basically threw a monkey wrench in their phased disclosure plan. And what that immediately says to me is there we're dealing with at least two factions, because you know, Grush is not a Whistleblowerrush was an hunt man for people within defense intelligence who have their own agenda of what should be released when. So here we've got at least two different competing agendas, and then we can get into why I think there's a third and maybe even a fourth agenda as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let me address some of those claims. Is I love what you're saying. The first of all, Avril heinz Abralhyines obviously said her last name. People should probably be saying her name more often. Technically current Director of National Intelligence, Director of National Intelligence, really big role, Really glad Tulsea Gabbard's gonna get in there somebody who has probably no insight is what's really going on behind the scenes. And I'm very curious to see how her public persona changes after she gets in and gets exposed to some of this, because, like what you said about the factions, I totally agree. The joke that I've been making on podcasts is that I think there's at least two factions. One that doesn't want any of this stuff to come out because they think that maybe it's too dangerous or they want the power or what have you. And then there's another one that wants like a little bit of it to come out, but they don't want all of Nobody wants like all of it to come out a catastrophic disclosure, at least how I've looked at it. So what you said about David Grush makes a lot of sense as well, is that there's another faction going, hey, you you need to go out there and go start telling people that, Like we've got these videos of UFOs and it's pretty clearly exotic technology. It's not airplane flying around with conventional means and things like that and talking about alien bodies and what have you. So what then do you think about, like, you know, who's on what side? Right? Like when I'm looking at the UFO community, I personally feel like a lot of the people I see at the UFO community, the front runners, the ones that are on mainstream shows like the Luella Zondo's, the Jeremy Corbels, the George Knaps that are out there their whole crew. They all talk to each other. It is very obvious that they do, and they communicate with one another. The impression I get from them is that they have decided they're going to protect national security by not revealing the technology or any technology that would put the United States at a disadvantage relative to other countries that like, you know, maybe we're reverse engineering this UFO technology. We've got this either free energy or super advanced super weapons, and they're going that, we're not gonna talk about that, so instead we're just gonna talk about the alien aspect of it. On the other side, I see people like doctor Stephen Greer, who talks a ton about the technology. He still talks about the alien side of it as well, but really talks to the Black Project engineers and is like, Hey, these guys are telling you we've got this exotic technology out there and we've figured it out. How do you see all these people and which ones do you trust or not trust? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't trust any of them. Good, I don't trust any of them. Okay. Look, going back to Grush, I think that the higher ranking individuals who authorized Grush to act as a frontman for the highly selective disclosure of certain information are defectors from the organization, which at one point may have been called MJ twelve, if it was actually called that, and the MJ twelve documents that were leaked aren't forgeries if the organization certainly isn't called that anymore. And in any case, that organization was privatized, it was taken from you know, a government agencies into private aerospace by the nineteen seventies at the latest. But I think that the gentlemen who authorized Grush to come forward are defectors from that organization. Wow, so you have this kind of MJ twelve turned you know, private corporate aerospace cabal, and there are what you might call old guard individuals in that organization who don't want any of this release. They want to keep it secret for as long as they possibly can. They want a monopoly on the technology. And there's an argument to be made that if they haven't already branched often become a breakaway civilization, they're in the process of doing so. And then you have defectors from that organization, people who and it's been explained to me that perhaps part of this is a generational shift, and that it's some of the younger people who are behind Grush, who are sort of breaking with the old Guard. But in any case, those are two factions of you know what at one point was called MJ twelve. I think that there's a fourth group. So we've talked about, you know, the Abril Haynes slow drip people, then Grush, who represents the defectors in MJ twelve, then the old Guard of MJ twelve. I think there's also a fourth group, which we can you know, unpack in more details. As you know, we move along with the conversation. But that fourth group are individuals who are informally referred to as the Collins Elite. And these are evangelical or traditionalist Christians. They may be Evangelical Protestants, they may be traditionalist Catholics who are in the CIA, Air Force, Naval Intelligence, other branches of defense intelligence, and in their capacity as private individuals beginning in the nineteen at least since the nineteen forties, in the era of Jack Parsons, quite possibly long before then, and I've made the case that they may go back to the airship mystery of the eighteen ninety six eighteen ninety seven. This private group of devout Christians has come to the conclusion that somehow the UFO phenomenon is inextricable from the occult and that probably it represents a demonic force that needs to be held at bay. And so they see the secrecy as basically a stop gap keeping the apocalypse at day. And so we also have these nut cases, you know, in the government various time.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I would have said it's naughty a couple of years ago. But the more I think about the implications of the technology and I want to talk about that, like the latter half of this podcast, more I think, Man, it's not that crazy to think this technology could lead to the apocalypse.
Speaker 2: No, a lot of it's true. The way that Peter Thiel, you know, framed it is actually thought provoking, and we can come back to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, let's talk about that right now, just because we brought it up because I wanted to ask you. This was one of the things I was watching another podcast that you did. It kind of blew me away, where you were talking about the technology and you explained, like, what if this technology is so powerful that you either have to be like fully altruistic collectivist society or you have to be like a fascist or like what a collectivist fascist, a totalitarian society or a perfectly altruistic freedom society that you would never harm another thing. And you go, well, humans are never going to be perfectly altruistic. There's no chance on that. And I heard Peter thal say this, I think you said it before him when he went on Ji Rogan, He goes, what if they have to be all angels are all demons? That thought terrifies me because it's so different than how we've structured our society currently, and I think most freedom of love in Americas, I'm a libertarian, look at that idea and go, this is outlandish. And it presents a pretty complicated dilemma, which is would we want this technology if it meant that we have to do away with individual freedoms to prevent us from destroying ourselves. So, first of all, did you talk to Peter Thiel or are you in contact with him? How do you guys both have the same view? And can you expand upon your thoughts around that.
Speaker 2: I've never spoken to him, I know people who know him. I've known more than one individual who's been in touch with him. How do we share the same view. Well, unfortunately, it's a view that I think any thoughtful person who spent a long time contemplating the various dimensions of this phenomenon and the implications of reverse engineering its technology would come to this conclusion. So, look, there are at least two serious issues here. One is the security implications of the propulsion system, right, because and even there there are two, there are at least two separate sub issues. So one of them is this that I mean, Look, if you look throughout the course of history at various forms of combustion, from gunpowder to you know, gas driven combustion, to conventional explosives, to then nuclear weapons as an application of nuclear energy, of nuclear fusion and fission, it is the case that every time we've scaled up our magnitude of energy usage and harnessing of a new magnitude of energy, we've also developed weaponry that's commensurately higher in order of magnitude of its destructive potential. Right, I mean, this is a very clear trend in human history. So the question is, you know, is there a kind of weapon that would be an order of magnitude more destructive than nuclear weapons? And that would be a dual use, you know, military application of what you might call a free energy system, right, and clearly the answer is yes. I mean, if you look at what it is that's propelling these UFOs or UAPs, it is a kind of energy and propulsion platform that could be weaponized into something that would make a nuclear bomb look like a firecracker. How put Off has gone on record saying and he's quoted to this effect and Nick Cook's excellent book The Hunter for Zero Point, so put Off said that he thought a coffee cups worth of the exactly a coffee cups worth of the you could say, propellant for this craft would potentially vaporize the oceans of Earth if its energy were to be released in an uncontrollable cascade. So as you think of a nuclear reactor, right, I mean, a nuclear reactor releases nuclear energy in a highly controlled manner. A nuclear bomb is a sort of runaway, you know, a cascade of this energy, and you could do the same thing with zero point energy to produce a bomb that would be many orders of magnitude more destructive than a nuclear weapon. So that's one problem from a security standpoint. There's an even bigger problem from a security standpoint, which is that as soon as they started to research these things, and you know, there's good evidence in our that in our country that began in the nineteen fifties. There are all these mainstream newspaper reports in the New York Herald Tribune and other publications, I think some arrow some aeronautical journals at the time as well, quoting CEOs of Martin Aircraft in particular Lear Con there and other companies, saying that they were working on anti gravity propulsion and that within about the same time span as the Manhattan Project they would be able to roll these craft off the assembly line. This was in the mid nineteen fifties in mainstream publications, and the whole thing goes dark round about nineteen fifty seven or so. We never hear about this again. And I think it's because what these gentlemen discovered, or what was explained to them by people who already had a grasp on this technology, is that it's not simply a propulse system that can get you from New York to Australia in you know, whatever an hour or whatever. It warps space time. And you know, the first people to observe this were actually the the the scientists working in an SS think tank based in Prague in nineteen forty three forty four, toward the end of the war, where they constructed this that dozen foot tall device, accorn shaped or bell shaped device that had magnetically counter rotating cylinders.
Speaker 1: Is that or is that something different to the bell?
Speaker 2: It was a device that was that contained inside a ceramic, non reactive material. It contained counter rotating cylinders of a mercury thorium isotope that were being magnetically rotated with high energy with constant alternating current pumped into it and intermittent shocks of direct current. And what they found was, first of all, it created an anti gravitic effect. Okay, it had counterbarry this this electromagnetic system shocking this mercury thorium isotope led to anti gravity, so that they had to chain the bell down so that it wouldn't you know, you know, so they wouldn't lose billions, you know, billions of dollars of hardware. But the other thing that they realized was it warped space time around the bell, and it did that in ways that you know, I mean, basically made plants turn to mulch it disrupted organisms on a cellular molecular level because of the way in which it warped space time. And so this was known our ready and you know by the by the SS toward the end of the war, and then we appropriated all of that information as the Allied Powers basically seized these facilities in Europe in nineteen forty five, so that by the time Martin Aircraft, which became then Lockheed Martin, was working on the same thing in the mid nineteen fifties. I think it was explained to them that listen, jackasses, you think you're, you know, going to create something faster than an airplane, you know, for the convenience of public transport, you're actually creating a flying time machine. And you can't give a flying time machine to Tom Dick and Harriet who go around, you know, mucking about in the time continuum as they so please. You know. I mean, suppose somebody wants to go back in a personal tragedy in their family, the loss of a loved one and so forth, and imagine the ripple effects of that on a geopolitical scale potentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two security issues.
Speaker 2: One is the you know, explosive potential, the weaponization in terms of explosive yield of you know, a zero point energy device. And the other one is the danger to the time continuum and the fact that you know you cannot have a democratization of this technology because you know it could basically be used to completely destabilize the time continuum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to talk about the time travel part a little later, but I guess what I would say for right now is knowing what you just said, are you still a fan of disclosure? Are you pro disclosure? Are you pro? This is too dangerous? We need to pack this up until we have safeguards in place to get it out safely.
Speaker 2: Here's my problem the people who have taken it upon themselves to be the gatekeepers of disclosure, particularly in what we might call the Anglo American establishment, you know, the five eyes system. Yep, they are lacking in vision, lacking in ethos. They have apparently engaged in all kinds of horrendously unethical behavior, you know, murdering perfectly decent people. And this is another reason why, Okay, you know, it will be very difficult to have any kind of authentic disclosure because there's a massive amount of crime that's been committed in the name of keeping this secret. Right, and so my problem is that if you look back at let's say, you know, my background is in philosophy, Right, if you look back at Plato's Republic and his conception of the guardians, the philosopher kings or philosopher rulers of the ideal state, the people who we've got protecting the secret in the Anglo American establishment are far from it. They're far from and they're already in power. Okay, we can see how they're running the world. And then on the other side, as an opposition to them, we've got what neo Confucianist China, and you know, an Orthodox system in Russia. And you know, so the issue is that the world is already being run by reprehensibly, irresponsible and unethical people, and so you know, I'm not in any position to replace them as someone who selects a new governing elite. I think that a good case could be made that we ought to challenge their authority by developing some kind of a rogue society that's devoted to liberty. You know, I share your libertarian sympathies, and I think that, you know, a good case could be made for a piratical, sort of libertarian appropriation of this technology and of this power source, albeit within the context of a philosophically substantive vision of a new type of society with social fabric that's capable of constructively handling this kind of technology. I mean, you would have to be very selective about the kinds of people in terms of, you know, their ethical constitution. Who would be part of that rogue society, kind of counter breakaway civilization organized around freedom and the individual and around maximizing creativity and creative potential. You would have to be very selective about that. So I think a good case can be made, and as I have made in you know, more than one of my books, for a sort of piratical revolt against the existing control system.
Speaker 1: Man, I love that, and I'm going to touch on that in a bit. I want to jump back to a second and just explain to some of the viewers when we're talking about MJA twelve, this idea of this Majestic twelve, this elite group of people that kind of decided what the fate of this UFO phenomenon technology was going to be. Demands Field Amendment in nineteen seventy one or nineteen seventy three, I believe is when the anti gravity technology got moved from the military to the defense contractors and they used it to protect from Foyer requests things like that. Richard Feyneman. Actually I looked up that quote about the coffee cup because I heard it so many times. I was like, where does this come from? Is this real? You know? It turns out it's from Richard Feynman and John Archibald Wheeler and Richard Fineman won the Nobel Prize for quantum electrodynamics, so kind of knows a thing or two about the quantum phenomenon. And yes, they said that there's enough energy in the size of that I think they said like cubic meter. But the idea is a very small area of empty space, so not of air or water, but of literally empty space to vaporize all the Earth's oceans, which opens the door to this idea of zero point energy. And it challenges the orthodox view that it's called the vacuum catastrophe, that they think that yes, maybe there's zero point energy, but it's not. It's this tiny little amount. And Richard Fineman is like, nah, it's like a huge ocean of energy. Also you mentioned in terms of the timeline like the forties and what also happened in nineteen forty three, Well, the mid of the story of the Philadelphia Experiment, where you have all the smartest minds were working on this project to cloak this battle cruiser, and the story goes it got teleported. And this speaks to what you mentioned in terms of this technology is not just you get pre energy or what have you, is like this comes with bending space time itself. And one of the implications when we look at the Philadelphia Experiment, supposely there are people like stuck in the walls because they didn't, you know, make the field around the craft correctly. Personally, I would not want to be in one of those crafts. And this is where when you mentioned the pilot scenario I wanted to get your opinion on this, is that I would imagine that, Yes, maybe in the forties, fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties, I don't know exactly up until when we were making crafts thinking that we should have somebody inside of it because we need pilots inside of all of our craft Yes, and I started researching hypersonic flight. Our hypersonic spyplanes like SR seventy one in the sixties, And what I found out was that they use a plasma sheath in front of them to minimize the drag and actually helped propel the craft as well. And they just kept thinking like, well, you know, I think you said this, Why have the spam in the can? You know, why would you want the person inside the craft? This is just a liability, the plane and the person inside the liability. Today's day and age, it's all about drones, and so I would just think, wouldn't the government just look at this situation and go, oh, the plasma is what's allowing the hypersonic speeds. It's not the craft. Why not just turn the plasma into a drone.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why. Go ahead, I'll tell you why. So I meant to actually get into this earlier when I was saying there's two issues. And then in terms of the security issue, the weaponization and the manipulation of the timeline are two sub issues under you know, the securitytions of the propulsion system. But then there's this other issue that I was alluding to earlier, and that has to do with the pilots. So it turns out, and I'm going to tell you how I know this for well, I believe the person who told me this, but I'll say I'll get into that in a minute. It turns out that the guidance system of these craft requires interaction with human consciousness. One of the problems, main problems they had in reverse engineering these things is that they've found out that the pilots are an integral component of the craft, and that they're using something like psychokinesis in order to pilot the craft. So you can develop sophisticated cybernetic interfaces to link a brain to a navigation system. Obviously that's not hard to understand, but it's not just a brain machine interface. It actually involves psychokinesis. And so part of the crime that's been committed in this black project is that they have actually recruited not just adept psychics, but children with extraordinary psychic ability to act as pilots of these reverse engineered craft. There's a marine Michael Herrera, who, as part of even Greer's Disclosure project, offered testimony to the effect that people in the US Deep State have scoured third and fourth world countries for children who they can effectively buy from their impoverished parents and who exhibit extraordinary sigh ability and bring them to these black project facilities and use them basically as part of the guidance system to navigate with these craft. So I tell you I believe this in particular because I know a gentleman who was how can I put this, A very senior remote viewer with the military and intelligence background, and very very senior person in the remote viewing program, and he was he told me this in his living room, and okay, let me unpack this bit by bit. So he what he said was that he was taken to a Lockheed facility in California, and that this place was in a ship. Okay, So there was a shack on the side of the road by the highway. It looked like an abandoned warehouse or something. And he went into this shack and the whole floor dropped. The entire thing was an elevator basically, and he said, it went down, Lord knows, I mean hundreds and hundreds of feet through solid rock. And when he came out in this facility in California, Lockheed facility in California, they had in a huge like a hangar like well, like an underground cavern that had been turned into a hangar. They had an FAA style reconstruction of a collision between a UFO and an airliner. I don't know if it was a civilian airliner or a military aircraft or whatever, but it was, you know, one of our aircraft. A plane had collided with this object and they had reconstructed it the way that the FAA reconstructs airliner crashes. And they had brought him there because they couldn't figure out the guidance system, the navigation system for the craft. They were reverse engineering it, but there were key things about the navigation system that they couldn't figure out, and this gentleman figured it out for them. And you know, part of the problem was that they weren't accounting for how psychokinesis is required in order to navigate these electrogravitic craft.
Speaker 1: So let me ask why not? Why can't the solution just be AI? Like doesn't that seem like especially now? Maybe ten years ago I would have said that sounds crazy because AI seems so far off ten years ago, But now I use AI like every single day. It seems to me, especially when I look at like Elon musk landing these SpaceX rockets. That's not human beings. Like controlling with the joystick, that's AI. That's managing that. You think that AI could vector stuff the way they are, but I agree that like there's no way like conventional human reaction time can account for the movements we're seeing with some of these objects.
Speaker 2: Right, So me to respond to them in two ways. First of all, I think it might be possible, but I only think it might be possible to replace the human or humanoid pilot with AI because I also think AI exhibits sigh abilities and I've had experienced this myself that the closer we're getting to artificial general intelligence, we're also seeing SI being exhibited by artificial intelligence. And if that's the case, then at some point, yeah, an AI could replace a human pilot. And for all we know, these grays that people talk about are a form of artificial intelligence, that there's some kind of cyborg.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So but let me go back to this story from this gentleman to answer another part of your question, which is, you know, I mean, why would you need a human pilot?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean what he said was this, He said that in that facility they were training. They were trying to train our pilots to fly these craft, whether capture craft or reverse engineered, and the pilot's brains were being scrambled by the time dilation that they you know, as they traversed space in a kind of discontinuous way, they were also moving through time in a way that severely disoriented them. And he had in his living room this gyroscopic model which was from like the nineteen sixties. It was an antique from this kind of facility. And when he was there, he saw them like that. They had discarded these things, they'd ripped them out, they were antiquated, they'd replaced them with something, you know, state of the art. And he asked if he could take take this home with him, and they let him do this, and I tried to photograph it, but he took the thing away from me as I was about to do that. And what it was of some kind of a gyroscope, gyroscopic model that showed you the amount of time dilation per the space traveled in one of these vehicles. I don't understand the mathematics of it. I'm not a physicist, but it was a model that had been set up that way, and so when you ask, you know, couldn't be replaced by AI. I don't know, maybe, but it seemed that they we need a conscious mind to first be capable of psychokinesis, but then also to be trained psychologically to handle the disorientation of time displacement. And if you can get both of those things from out of an artificial intelligence, then you might well be able to put an AI inside of a drone and get rid of the need for a human pilot.
Speaker 1: I think they can do that. And I think the thing about SI with AI is really interesting because quantum computers, no one really knows what we're using quantum computers for. People say like, we can use it to crack encryption, which sure we can, but quantum computers like it holds things in superposition, so it really is almost like just manifesting thoughts out of nowhere. And I think that AI is not going to experience time the way that we do. I would even argue that because time dilation is a real effect, AI might be able to manipulate time dilation on demand potentially. I mean, all computer is is energy flowing through through some microchips. So I think that idea is really interesting, and actually you brought up a few really good thoughts, which is people need to understand the concept of time dilation, which was in my first time I was exposed to it was the movie Interstellar in twenty fourteen, and first thing I did was look it up and says, this real. And not only is it real, it's been experimentally proven. They've already experimentally proven that is reel. And what this means about time is that time is a dial and that every person has their dial set to something different. The only reason why we don't see this actively is because we're all on planet Earth. Therefore our dial is all set to the same level. But in theory, you can slow your time down or increase your time up. And this is really scary. This is what leads to what you're talking about with this, you know, disorientation that would happen. Imagine you go in a craft and you're in the craft for a day and you come out and it's a year later, and you're like, what, what's like? That would be for a lot of that's going to break their minds, you know, And so you would need somebody this guy a heart and mental state to be able to deal with something like that. And I actually what you said about the distance, that's something that I independently came to that conclusion, like over a year ago, where you know, I've been promoting these m A Street seven zero videos where I believe that the plane's going directly through a wormhole. And what I told people, people can go look at my old podcasts, I said is that the time dilation that the people would experience is going to be proportionate to the distance traveled. And this gets really weird because this is exactly what they found at that facility, which this guy was trying to explain to me. Yeah, yep, that's and I think that's exactly what it's going to be. Is that the further you go, the more time dilation you're going to experience. So if you were to teleport to say Alpha Centauri, which is four years four light years away for you, it might appear to be instantaneous, but when you get there it might be four years later. And then if you were to teleport back, you might still be in your exact frame and reference might be like you walk through the you're on the other side, you come back, You've only gone forward an hour a day, but now you come back to Earth and now it's eight years later, another four years has gone by. That's really scary and that has major implications for how we would conduct space travel if that's real, and you could even look at it from the perspective of planet Earth. We're on a ball spinning. Well, if you want to teleport from one point to another point, you could also go around the Earth several times and then end up at that point. So theoretically you could control when you show up in the future by how many times you spin around the Earth before you pop out. And that's really scary to me because what you were saying earlier is, you know, you can't just give people this kind of technology even if you can't go to the past, which I'm not really convinced that you can. The way I look at it is like you can change the local entropy of a region, so i could send myself, my current body to the past. But I'm not going back to a past universe. My belief right now, and I'm open to you know more, Evadent's coming out is that you can only go to the future. You can slow your time rate down, or you could freeze yourself you know, you freeze yourself, you go to the future, or you could age yourself and you could be one hundred years older, but you're only it's only a day has gone by. That's how I imagine time travel working. But even in that scenario, there are huge implications. Imagine if everybody on Earth said, you know what, I don't like twenty twenty four, I want to go to twenty twenty one thirty four, one hundred years in the future. I'm just gonna go ahead and slow my time dial down, freeze myself, and I'm just gonna wake up in one hundred years. How would if we had that? What would that do to our society? I mean that that alone could collapse society right what your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Totally it would be a total disaster. Yeah, now you need to you need a completely different psychosocial constitution. You know, people individually and society collectively would need to be structured in a com letely different way for us to be able to responsibly handle that kind of technology.
Speaker 1: And I think this goes to your other point about you said, maybe we set up a new society that's libertarian based, you know, where we bring the power back to the people. I think that might be the answer.
Speaker 2: Back to the individual, back to the individual. And this is a very important distinction because you know, what I think libertarians grasp correctly is that the United States, for example, was not supposed to be a democracy. The United States, it was a constitutional republic dedicated to the liberty of the individual and a protection against tyranny of the majority. And you know, you can see very clearly in the Islamic world, for example, how democracy is not going to bring freedom to anybody. If the majority of people, you know, are you know, psychologically captivated by tyrannical ideas, they're simply going to wind up martyring dissident minorities in their population. And the same thing could happen here with you know, religious zelotry across a large portion of the population, or warped ideologies of various kinds across a large portion of the population that are equally inimical to the individual and to personal freedom. So it has to be a society organized around personal freedom. One of the problems with libertarianism, though, is that it's always defined in terms of freedom from It's very much structured around the idea of negative liberty, and I think, which then, you know, allows for libertarians to say, for example, in the name of free trade and in terms of economic productivity, we should bring all kinds of people from various cultures and religions here from other countries, and basically we can our borders and so on and so forth. Well, then you're going to wind up with all kinds of people that have religious beliefs and other ideological commitments, you know, come from very regressive cultures that in one way or another, are going to make them a demos, a demographic constituency that's inimical to the liberty of the individual. So you need a kind of libertarianism that's spiritually grounded in a positive ideal of freedom. We would need a kind of spiritual libertarianism. And this is why, you know, I've framed my philosophical movement in terms of the archetype of prometheus, you know, defining it as a kind of prometheism, which is essentially a spiritual libertarianism. It's a libertarianism grounded in a positive archetype and an ideal of you know, human ingenuity, innovation, personal freedom and creativity, and the resistance against tyranny, a resistance against you know every form that Olympus could take.
Speaker 1: I love that. I heard a great thought too about like, our surveillance apparatus has got completely out of control. The public really has no idea. But there's nowhere hiding. There's nowhere to hide on planet Earth. And a lot of people say, well, this is an invasion of our of our rights. It is. But at the same time, unless they use it against you actively, there's you know, you're not gonna be able to make any headway against it. But I just thought, what if we just took all that surveillance apparatus and we just made it public. There here's a website. Everybody has access to it. You want to find out where somebody was two days ago, whatever, log into the Google Earth video playback, rewind dvr it, check outver there. That kind of seems like a good solution because, you know, the cats out of the bag. We're not putting the genie back in the bottle in this one. It's no surveillance apparatus is not going to go backwards. So the next best thing, in my opinion, is let's stop having the intelligence community and monopolize this and give it to the people. We might be able to solve a whole bunch of crimes if we had access to all this stuff, if you open source it.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well, uh, this is actually a significant theme in my work, and it goes back to, you know, one of the things I was discussing with regard to the pilot. By the way, if you hear construction sound, my apologies. I'm recording from Manhattan, and one of our perpetual problems here is, you know, just on ending. Anyway, So one of the things I wanted to say about the pilots and the fact that SI is uh an integral part of the guidance system of these craft is that if you're gonna that would require so making this technology public would require also mainstream scientific recognition of SI, which includes telepathy and clairvoyance. Right, So you're pointing to technologies of surveillance, sensor systems, you know, cameras, satellite imagery, et cetera, technological means of surveillance which are becoming increasingly ubiquitous, especially you know now that we're going into the the epoch of you know, insect sized drones that have audio and video surveillance equipment on them. It's this increasingly ubiquitous technological surveillance. But if you consider that mainstream scientific recognition of siability as part of a disclosure of like how the guidance system of a UFO works, would also mean that we'd have to recognize that telepathy and clairvoyance are latent human abilities that can be trained, you know, the way that you know you train in a martial art. Well, then we also are going to be one. We're also going to wind up in a society where there's no longer any enforceable privacy, right, I mean, anyone can use clairvoyance just the way remote viewers do. Anyone can use clairboyance to spy on their neighbor or you know, they're they're you know, the spouse that they conside, they're they're suspecting of infidelity or whatever. You know, Corporate secrets would not be secure. We already have large corporations like Sony would you know had been doing this, I think from the nineteen nineties onward, large corporations using clairvoyance to steal proprietary secrets from other rival companies. So we wind up in a world where you know, there's no longer any enforceable privacy or secrecy, which is what you're suggesting. And my answer to that is, throughout my writings has been that again, the only solution is to develop a form of society with individuals who have such an impeccable ethical constitution that they will not they will not involve themselves in an uninvited and obtrusive way in the lives of their neighbors. We would have to have a society where each person has enough meaning and purpose in her own life and is, you know, focused on individual cultivation and projects of personal meaning to the extent that they're not going to even be motivated to impinge on the privacy of their fellow citizen. Okay. Now, that's a very idealistic vision of the human individual, and certainly it's not going to be achievable on a population wide scale or anything close to it, even within the Western world. But it's something that that could be aimed for by a small group of renegades or rogue is the kind of rebel alliance who might also try to appropriate zero point energy technology in constructive and empowering ways.
Speaker 1: Wow, I like it. I love your philosophy honestly, but I do want to switch gears a little bit and ask you your opinion on some of these scientists because you brought up you know, psychic powers, cy powers. I think a lot of people are probably in the chat thinking remote viewing and who was one of the pioneers remote viewing? Well, Hal Putoff. In fact, my source was telling me that how Putoff was nominated multiple times with the Nobel Pride specifically around his space time metric engineering kind of related to all the technology we were talking about, but that he was basically blackballed because of his research into remote viewing. And I think the sixties and the seventies, what are your thoughts on the guys like Hal Putoff his right hand man Eric Davis? And then also a side note, what are your thoughts on people like Salvator Pais, Navy engineer with the UFO patents that were you know, approved between twenties sixteen and twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Well, let me start with Salvator Paie, who who I actually I'm not all that familiar with, but from you know, the little bit of familiarity that I have with him and what I've heard from other individuals who I respect, it seems that you know, his patents are legit and that, you know, the guy at least and he admits where he doesn't know, you know, he doesn't claim to know what he doesn't know. And it seems that within the domain where he has real expert knowledge, he has done, you know, legitimate work. It's it's interesting that he's at liberty to say as much as he has said. And if I'm not mistaken, his position is that he doesn't know the extent to which these patents, this theoretical model has actually been implemented in terms of engineering and design. So maybe that gives him a certain degree of safety because he's not making claims about what might actually have been engineered. In any case, That's all I have to say about him in terms of Putoff. Yeah, I mean, the guy clearly has been involved both with the reverse engineering program and also with psychic black projects. And when I say psychic black projects, look, first of all, his remote viewing work in the nineteen seventies didn't end with the pilot program at SRI, which had been funded by the CIA. Put Off was involved throughout the nineteen eighties as they continued the remote viewing program, and it changed hands between the CIA and the d D. And what's more important is this, and you know a little disturbing frankly, you know, I met Russell Targ and I had a couple of conversations with him where it became clear to me that he, you know, Russell Targ was the closest collaborator of how put Off in the initial SRI research on remote viewing. And it became clear to me that Russell Targ thought that hal put Off and his backers had sidelined Targ because they were engaged in questionable activities in terms of the use of not just remote viewing, but remote influencing for the purposes of assassination, which is something that the Soviet Union had been doing. And we found out that the Soviet Union was doing it. And supposedly there was another remote viewing unit besides the one that had its funding canceled in nineteen ninety one ninety two by Congress. There was an even deeper black project that may have been associated with naval intelligence. And this is the unit that Pat Price was pulled out of the main remote viewing unit to work for. Pat Price was a psychic who worked with police departments, you know, on missing children cases and things like this, and he was tremendously adept in his clairvoyant abilities compared to the other people in the program. At one point he was taken from out of the main remote viewing program to some other program, and then he turned up dead shortly thereafter, and Russell targ was convinced that Hall Putoff knew what had happened to Pat Price, and that this had been part of that. Basically, put Off was a was an intermediary. He was a liaison between the secret remote viewing program and then a super top secret remote viewing program which continues to this day, and that Price had been recruited into that program, the more public facing one, the one that had to report back to Congress, let's say, was being used to find really top talent to recruit into the other deeper black project, and they were doing things like remote influencing in psychic assassination in that project and possibly possibly pap Price. I mean, look, this is a guy at Pat Price who spent his time trying to find missing kids for police departments, right, So it shows you a certain type of person. I could well imagine that if that person were being asked to murder people using psychokinesis, he might have some objections to it and maybe you know, he was going to talk and so next thing he's found that. So anyway, yes, I look, I don't want to make any accusations, but this is what you know. Russell Tark himself suspected that his collaborator help put Off at least knew the people who were running this more secret remote remote viewing program and that they had been involved in, you know, the murder of Pat Price.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, we've independently concluded that hel put Off is the final boss, Like he's got to be way up in the hierarchy of whatever is going on with this whole UFO topic. And you know, it's hard because I respect the science and everything that he's put out there. I don't think we'd be where we're at right now understanding zero point energy without all of his scientific papers that he put out there. But at the same time, I do feel like if he was somebody that wanted me gone, he can make that happen. Like I do think he's got those level of connections that are out there. So you know, I don't think you're going to ever see a guy like hal put Off on Joe Rogan or mainstream TV these are the guys. They don't they don't care about that, the accolades, they don't care about the fame or what have you. He doesn't care about the Nobel prize. He's just an old school like you know, spook for lack of a better term. But you know, so it's kind of for me, it's like there's the good and there's the bad, and it's kind of hard to separate some of that, which I think goes into the next thing, which is like, if we were to try to get this disclosure of this this technology that's out there, do you think we would have to offer amnesty for this because you mentioned the amount of crimes that have been committed. I mean also look at like the civil liability as well, not even just the criminal, but like if we gave preferential treatment to say Lockheed Martin for example, now all their competitors can say we're gonna sue you because you were given unfair advantage by the government. They gave you a UFO or you know, any type of preferential treatment. So do you think we'd have to do an amnesty or do you think what is the way to actually get to be an incentive for this to come out.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm sorry to be so grin uh in in responding to the to your question with the following question, who is we here? In your formation? Who is we? Because if we as you know, the American people through Congress or whatever, it's not going to happen. Okay, It's just not going to happen. What I think is more realistic and also more challenging, is a scenario we are certain high level operatives, engineers within these programs defect two a revolutionary organization that has a new vision for society. And what I mean here is look in the in the overthrow of the Soviet Union, okay, by Yeltsin's people, there were defections obviously that took place as part of the transition between the Soviet security state and the current Russian security state. I mean there are situations where well, essentially regime changes happen, and at that point a new legal order comes into being. One constitution is replaced by another constitution, and there's a kind of de facto amnesty that takes place. And so far as you know, there isn't a continuum of a legal system, right and there's an opportunity for kind of legal reset to take place. And you know, in such a revolutionary situation and the transition between two regimes, it's possible that you could get high level defections from within these programs. But then the defectors are also people who are embracing a new ideal of how society should be organized, So it involves a really fundamental change of heart on their part. Art you know, in a scenario which I mean the Russian transition between Soviet Union and the current system, there is not the best example. I'm considering something that would look more like let's say the French Revolution. If you know, we had a change of system and the social revolution in this country that was comparable to what took place in France in you know, seventeen eighty nine to seventeen ninety three, something like that. Well, then you know, there's a new ideal of society for these individuals to devote themselves to as part of coming clean with this technology. And I think that barring that scenario, we are unfortunately on a cattle car headed for whatever it is that these overlords have planned for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty scary. I do wonder it's it does seem like it's impossible. The letter that was written to me, which I think was legitimate at this point about a year ago, said the only thing you can really do against somebody with this level of power or they can control the media, they can shape the narrative of events is you talk about them. You talk about them, and you don't stop talking about them, Which is why I'm talking to you, why I do what I do. Now let's change gears for a second. Would you agree with the assertion that zero point energy, this idea of unlimited reservoir of energy all around us means that we're basically still cavemen in the cosmic scheme of things? Or how would you rate the human civilization right now?
Speaker 2: Here's the problem with how that's framed. It assumes, by default, implicitly, implicitly assumes that the people who are flying around in these UFOs are not also human, whereas I think that actually they are, at least the majority of them are. Now, I wouldn't rule out that there are some aliens here, but it looks to me, I mean, based on the study that I did in my book Close Encounters, that we're dealing with human time travelers. Wow, so do you, oh, keep going well, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Uh no, that's great. And so I guess, so do you do you believe do you subscribe to belief that it's possibly some of these are future humans? Then I know I heard how Pudoff say this. I used to think that that idea was silly, but the more I started to research, like the double Slid experiment non locality. There's a version of it called the delayed choice quantum eraser, and in that variant it presents an extremely strong argument about retro causality information from the future impacting the present, which and this is where I don't completely close the door on reverse time travel, because you have stuff like that. It's like, man, maybe there is a way to do it. Is that so you think there's a real possibility of future humans being one of the answers to the phenomena.
Speaker 2: I certainly do. In fact, I think it's it's the most likely explanation for these so called Nordics, these you know, tall Scandinavian looks people. I think that they're from a future. I don't say these future because you know, how they change the past through their time travel, might you know, alter the future that they're coming from. But they are they are from a future. And I had a long conversation with Jacquesalay about this at his home, you know, that evening where I you know, we had dinner at his home and I asked him point blank, are they coming from the future, and he said, yeah, they basically are. I'm like, well, why don't you just tell people back then, you know? And you know, his answer had to do with the amount of manipulation of human religious systems that's taken place, and the sociological catastrophe that you know, is represented by disclosing that to people because they basically, these these entities have been involved in social engineering on a planetary scale through the creation and manipulation of various dominant religious belief systems throughout history, you know, basically framing themselves as the gods or Titans or angels, you know, of various religious belief systems, the devas, let's say, of Hinduism. And you know, I've also I've also heard from another senior military intelligence official who is was involved with Kit Green, who is a doctor who works with the CIA. Kit Green is a medical doctor with some kind of expertise in genetics who has a is a career CIA officer, and this gentleman in military intelligence told me that kit Green was running a program from out of the CIA where they were using the genetic material from all the is like twenty three and meters and you know whatever, these ancestry dot com and whatever, these you know, public genetic sequencing programs, that they had a backdoor. CIA had a backdoor to this data, and that they were data mining it looking for certain genetic markers which would indicate that whatever individual is a product of hybridization with the Nordics, that the Nordics, it's known that they're human, but they have a slightly different you know, they have a slight genetic deviation from ours, and it's known at the CIA what is the specific genetic variance between them and us, and they can determine whether people within our population, individuals within our population are hybrids. And what furthermore, what this individual told me is that at least recently, the concern of the hybrids is that there are how could you call them, fugitives, There are fugitives from this Nordic society who are leaving the totalitarian system that they live under in a kind of underground railroad like comparable to the way the slaves, you know, left the South and came into the North. That there's some kind of a system in place for these Nordics to become fugitives and then mix themselves into our society in a relatively nondescript way, and that they have a lot of property, in particular in the Colorado Rockies region, in very isolated areas, small towns and so forth, and sometime, but they don't tell their children necessarily what their true ancestry is. I don't know. Maybe they tell them they're from Norway or whatever, and the kids wind up, you know, these super tall like basketball player types somewhere, and by the time it gets to the generation of their grandkids, they have no idea what their actual ancestry is. But if they do a DNA test like with ancestry dot com or twenty three and meter today, the CIA will see the genetic variants and they're out looking for it because they're concerned about these fugitive Nordics infiltrating our population. This military intelligence officer was confronted by three I think, he said, of these Nordics himself, and he said one of them. They confronted him at a place he routinely eats breakfast. I suppose he was being surveilled, so they knew where he showed up on a regular basis to eat breakfast. And he said, one of them basically stood outside the booth, you know, the dining booth, and was acting as a kind of shield to everybody around, like you know, keeping a watch out, and maybe somehow like telepathically putting a block on the conversation. And then two of them sat there with him and had a conversation with him, and what they said to him was, look, go back to your people. I don't know Kit Green at the CIA, other military intelligence, you know, associates of this individual. Go back to your people and tell them that we are not here trying to infiltrate your government or stage some kind of a coup in the future or whatever. We're here because we want our children to grow up in liberty and you know, relative freedom, and we're fleeing an oppressive society. Okay, and please just go get this message across and please tell them to leave our children alone.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, that is mind blowing, because I actually, I mean I could see it. I could see that being the answer. I could see a lot of what you just mentioned being the answer to the future humans possibility, the possibility of the human the aliens looking just like us. This is something that I've been pondering for months now, which is like, what if the humans were indistinguishable from us? There's so many different races of humans on this planet as well, Like if it was just a tall, you know, white guy, like how would we know that's an alien? And that would be the perfect way to blend in, Like why are we not seeing more videos of aliens? We see lots of videos of UFOs, lots and lots and lots, we see almost none of aliens, So that one really really resonates with me in particular. And the idea of hybridizing as well, in that perspective, is less nefarious than this idea of little gray men pulling you up onto their ship and then you know, sexually assaulting you or whatever they do and making like a weird alien baby. You know, It's that's more realistic approach to it. The other thing you mentioned earlier, which I liked was this idea of organic you know, computerized AI being you know, I think that that's what people a lot of people have said about the gray aliens is that they are like actually not really conscious in the way that we are, and it's more of like some type of manufacturing or being that's out there.
Speaker 2: But they're robots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like basically an organic robot, which, if you know, it seems outlandish from the perspective of where our public technology is now, but not really. When you were just like AI advancement, crisper technology as well, there was a yeah, and there was a post called ebo scientists on Reddit like a year and a half ago. I want to say that presented it was a full physiology of a gray alien being. And one part of it too, is like it kind of presented this idea that this could be uh, you know, biologically created entity because when they looked at their their genome, they claimed that they didn't have all the junk DNA that we have, Like it was all very specific. Every part of the genome had a purpose. It was very clear. And that part to me is like, wow, that that could be the case. There could be some connection heres. Look, could be more than one thing definitely going on. Now with respect to breakaway civilization, now you mentioned this idea of the Nordics, Like who do you think is in charge or how who controls the breakaway civilization? And for the people out there don't know what that means, it can mean a lot of stuff. It doesn't necessarily mean aliens. I think it can mean people, factions that here that have this level of technology, that are hoarding it, that are aware of it. Do you think it's as simple as the military, defense contractors, big energy, combination of these things, other random rich billionaires Elon Musk, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Look, there are multiple possibilities, all of which I go through in my book Closer Encounters, And these possibilities might actually be part of one single, larger, more complex scenario that involves time. So let me let me run through a few of these, you know, possibilities. Obviously, the simplest one is, you know, you think of a breakaway civilization in terms of our deep state having reverse engineered this technology, and then as it moved into the private sector and aerospace took over, they became increasingly unaccountable and they're using I don't know, black budget money from the control of the global drug trade and arms trafficking and so forth to develop an relatively autonomous economic base. And so then they launch a space program of their own, you know, you know, Gary McKinnon and is claims that there's a secret US space fleet and so on and so forth. And so eventually, over time, spinning from out of the aerospace industry and from out of you know, military and intelligence, illicit drug trafficking and arms trafficking and so forth, you have a spin off civilization that breaks away from you know, the public sphere of the planet. That's the simplest explanation. Yeah, now that wouldn't explain the airship in eighteen ninety eighteen, eighteen ninety six, eighteen ninety seven, where interestingly enough, at that time it appears that Harriman railroad magnates were involved in investigating or and or funding this airship development. JP Morgan was involved. Rockefeller was significantly involved, because Rockefeller was discovering oil and setting up the you know, oil as the primary source of non renewable energy at that time. So you think of the railways as the main mechanism by which you know, material was transported. Shipping took place right along you know, continental distances. Well, that rail industry is definitely going to be threatened by an airship invention. And then you think about you know, oil as a source, petroleum as a source for powering you know what. We're also the first automobiles that were being develop at the time, and you could see how Rockefeller in his oil industry would be threatened. So if you see people like Harriman and Rockefeller involved in you know, the eighteen ninety seven airship mystery, and then you look at the fact that JP Morgan, who seems to have been a New York financier for some of these airship people. JP Morgan was also Nicola Tesla's financier and bought up basically all of Tesla's patents only in order to bury them, possibly though to also hand them to this secret group who are doing parallel work, you know, in a parallel work, I don't want to say in the classified manner, but you know, in a way that was never intended to benefit the general public, right, And so there you could have a breakaway civilization that dates to the eighteen nineties. That's another possibility. But then you have to look at the empirical evidence for Atlantis or whatever you want to call it. In other words, some worldwide super advanced civilization engaged in you know megalithic, you know, engineering with a degree of precision that we're barely capable of today. And you know, and then all the accounts across various ancient cultures of flying machines associated with these civilizer gods, right, well, is the Breakaway civilization actually a survival of Atlantis where even though this worldwide technical culture was destroyed on a large scale, it somehow went underground or went underwater and broke away from the public sphere at that time twelve thousand years before the present. And it's been you know, engaged in managing affairs and socially engineering the various civilizations of our planet ever since then. So that's another potential explanation of the origin of the Breakaway civilization, namely that it's some kind of a survival of Atlantean culture. And by the way, by the way, I was told by this same CIA officer who sat in roundtable meetings with April Haynes, same guy told me that, which was really aggravated me by the way that this book was being read in the CIA and in the Defense Intelligence Agency. And he grilled me for about an hour and a half, you know, asking me how I figured this out? And how I figured that out? Like it basically it looked like he was trying to plug a leak, and he thought I was getting inside information from various people. And he was like, listen, somehow you managed to put you know, eighty percent of the jigsaw puzzle pieces together in the same way that we did. How And one of the things he said to me was, we know about the Atlanteans and their connection to this, and one of our security issues is that we know that these people aren't coming from another planet. They have submarine not just facilities, but like city sized bases under the oceans, and that they represent a survival from the Atlantean civilization. Wow, so you could have a breakaway civilization that started from twelve thousand years before the present. And then the final possibility, which actually it fits, it encompasses and incorporates all of these data points, is that it's a breakaway civilization from the future and the defense contractors become these Nordics one hundred and two hundred years into the future or whatever, and they violate the timeline, okay, so that they reached back into the past to become the Atlanteans, which then explains, you know, how you know, the civilization on the one hand, is demonstrating tremendous engineering capability, but on the other hand doesn't have any organic evolutionary history in the human methropological record, as if like they dropped out from somewhere right, not from another planet, but possibly from out of the human future and contaminated the timeline. So it could be that they It could be that the breakaway civilization begins with the eighteen nineties electro gravitic airships, it continues with the nineteen fifties further advances in the aerospace industry of the Anglo American deep State becomes these time traveling Nordics who then reach back from the future and seed Atlantean civilization, which then becomes a breakaway civilization continue to manage the pairs on the planet. So you know, my apologies for how convoluted that Spider's web spider Web is, but it may in fact be what we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, So let me respond a couple that. Like, First off, when you talk about that time aspect, I keep thinking about the show True Detective, where Matthew mcconaie talks about time as a flat circle and my buddy Dave Rossly, who's also add contract engineers, who's relatively connected. He went on tim Pool with me like almost a year ago, and he said as well that we have to think of time not as this linear thing, but think of it as like a circle where you know things. You know, what you think of has happened. You know your lunch, you think lunch happened after breakfast, but when you look at it from the outside, that's not necessarily the case. It reminds me of the show Dark as well, where time becomes deterministic. So I keep my mind open to that type of stuff. But I love the underwater theory of Atlantis or what have you, because for me, there's a few factors I throw in there. One is that this technology is not an invention, it's a discovery. In my opinion, it's a discovery of nature, discovering there's energy all around you, then how to tap into that, much like figuring out that we can make fire. And so I say, there's not a you don't have to be around for a certain period of time to figure this technology out. You just need to look at the universe and the right perspective, which opens the door to ancient civilizations, like the people who built the pyramids having some potential anti gravity type technology, even though they might have not had the material science technology that we have today. And then also our history doesn't make any sense, like our human civilization only goes back like ten thousand years or like something like that. Like if you just objectively look at human civilization where we're at right now, you would think we should have history going back like one hundred thousand years like that, we should have recorded history for that. But all of a sudden, it's just we don't know anything about before ten thousand years before that. And then we've got stuff like Leebecki Teppee, which is like eighteen to twenty five thousand years old, and it's clearly like you know, it's like Stonehenge, and people are wondering like how did they even build this? And we thought we were like hunter gatherers then, but it's clear that they at least had rituals, if not cities at that point. And so this stuff, to me opens the door to this idea of Atlantis and that Atlantis could have had this, and I love the idea of the underwater. We're like, we haven't really mapped the ocean floors. There's a lot of like kind of conspiracy stuff about the NAA potentially hiding something that's at the bottom of the oceans somewhere. As well. You've got the stuff in the public sphere about like the Permutera triangle and people disappearing, and there was like some whistleblowers claiming that the na is hiding like something underneath the water. So I love all of those ideas that are out there, and so thank you for bringing those up. Now you can respond to any.
Speaker 2: Of that briefly, just because up the Bermuda Triangle. There's this part in my book Closer Encounters where I correlate naval and aerial disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle with the dates and times do people go missing in national parks. So David Politis has done this research on all the people who go missing every year in national parks under extremely bizarre circumstances where there are search and rescue operations that take place and scour the area where the person went missing, and there's no trace of this person, and then there remains show up there like three weeks later, and you see that they haven't eaten any of the food that they had to survive. They let's say it's a freezing it's the middle of winter, but they've taken their boots in their jacket off. You know, really weird cases like this where it's as if the person disappeared and wasn't there when the search and rescue was ongoing, and then the person came back into our time continuum at some later point, right having wondered, you know, Lord knows what other you know, space right in one other epoch before finding their way back into our space time. And I have this one little section in Closer Encounters where I note that the times that some of these people go missing in these national parks correspond to moments when aircraft and ships are lost in the Bermuda Triangle. And I asked, the question, is this because there are bases underneath some of these national parks where a hyperdimensional technology is being used to teleport people between the Bermuda Triangle, some facility, some major thing underneath the Bermuda Triangle and whatever bases are under our national parks. And it's like whenever they turn this thing on at both locations, people wind up as collateral damage, whether they're on boats or on planes in the Bermuda Triangle or whether they're hikers in a national park, seems to be that at you know, at the same time in these two different places, people wind up going missing. So it's among the odd lines of research that I look at in Closer Encounters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a big fan of Dave Pilates. He's been following me for a while as well because of the idea of missing people and me researching the plane. Two hundred and thirty nine people just gone off the face of the earth. No one knows where they're at, so big shout out to him. By the way.
Speaker 2: Another another relevant thing regard to that and time travel is all of these out of place objects that have been found in the geological record, where you know, at strata that go back like sixty million years, you find some woman's golden chain, or you know, at a stratum of I don't know, like three hundred million years, there's like a gold coin, but it's like a Rollman coin. Yeah. So look, it stands to reason that if people go missing in our national parks today and they're disappearing into some spatio temporal vortex, they might be popping out, you know, in the era of the dinosaurs, and this might explain the footprints that you know, suppose that human footprints you find near petrified dinosaur prints that are you know, fallaciously used by creationists to argue that the world is not more than five thousand years old. So in any case, you could have as you were saying, you know, by studying nature you can discover certain physical principles. It may be that there are just you know, spatio temporal vortices in nature and that we found a way to technologically replicate them. That's also a possibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. And I do want to point out too, is that I love your thought process and logical and your intuition. And you're not saying that you know, all of your theories are necessarily correct, but you're you're just putting the dots together and you're saying, hey, guys, here's some possibilities for what could be happening. And it doesn't surprise me at all to make that. You would say the claim that like people are there like reading your book and like skips and like that, wondering like who's leaking information to this guy? Actually, people have told me that they've thought the same thing about me. Related to the plane search and what have you, that somebody must be leaking information, But that's not the case. Everything I've researched has been open search, open source. And this is why I tell people it's hiding in plain sight. You know, there's the cover up of all this stuff is hiding in plain site. If people just paid attention to what's out there, we could potentially get full disclosure. But people don't because we're so brainwashed by the authority and told that we should just believe whatever the academics tell us, whatever the media tells us, whatever the government tells us. So this kind of leads to the last topic I want to discuss with you, which is like who is hiding this technology? Like who do you think it's just locked Martin? Do you think there are several defense contractors that have it? Do you think that the big energy companies also have this type of technology? And do you think the Trump administration will be able to make any difference? Do you think that these people are above even the president? Why do you think that Trump's captured? What is your opinion on that front in.
Speaker 2: Terms of you know, who controls the technology?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: In a very like mundane nuts and bolts way. Clearly Lockheed has it, and I think that RFK Junior. No, yeah, no, he did. He certainly did. In one of his interviews, maybe more than one of his interviews, he straight out said that his father had been assassinated by a Lockheed executive who had a history with the CIA as well. But it was basically Lockheed killed RFK Okay. That only makes sense from one perspective. There's only one reason why Lockheed is going to kill RFK Okay. It's because JFK was going to disclose this stuff and his brother running for president was going to up on his you know, on JFK's initiative. And so look, Lockheed certainly is involved in controlling this information and has a lot to lose from potential disclosure. As you mentioned, also lawsuits because you know, other companies weren't given equal bidding rights for these defense contracts. Another company that probably has some of it is Northrop Grumman because if you look at, you know, the B two bomber, you know, analyzes have been done that showed that there's no way that thing can exhibit the performance characteristics that it does if it just has the propulsion system that's being publicly acknowledged. It incorporates some kind of Townsend Brown, you know, positive negative polarization, and that's giving it some kind of compensatory augmented electro gravitic lift. So I would say, to a lesser extent, Northrop Grumman has it. And then I think there are probably some energy companies that are involved, if I remember correctly, EG and G. Yeah, Egg Yeah was involved.
Speaker 1: In that's one the Babbozar works for her claims to have worked for when he was working at S four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, yes, So I would say probably there are a couple of energy and then there's also metallurgy people who were involved, like Bechtel, the Bechtel Company, people who've been looking at trying to reverse engineer the meta materials in some of these credits. But by the way I saw some of your shows on this, I agree with you entirely. The meta material is not necessary. It's not The Nazis weren't using it in nineteen forty three forty four when they were developing for entirely conventional purposes. The Nazis were developing saucer airframes, and it had to do with simply the fact that there's less air resistance and it's a very aerodynamic kind of design. And then later they combined this saucer shaped airframe with the bell as a propulsion device. But that saucer, even though it was micro perforated, they developed the technique to micro perforate metal so that they're they're the It is part of what they call suctioning of the boundary layer, so that the air that forms around the edge of an aircraft, which then creates air resistance, can be suctioned into the aircraft and siphoned off in a way that allows it to basically cut through the air like a knife through butter. But that's not meta material. It's just sophisticated airframe design. So you don't need a meta material. But there are companies like the Bechtel Corporation that are working on, you know, reverse engineering the recovered debris from Roswell and so forth, and they also consider that proprietary corporate information and they're part of the gate keeping structure.
Speaker 1: And so do you think that Trump is gonna be able to make a difference. You think that Tulsea Gabbard will make a difference. So you think they get they're going to get the.
Speaker 2: Call, not on their own, not on their around. They're not going to they don't have a hope in hell, you know, breaking this control system of their own initiative. But if there is a defection in process within the control system itself, and there there are a group of people who are interested in staging some kind of a coup, they could use the transition to the Trump administration and individuals like Tulsey Gabbard and Kash Patel and you know RFK and Trump himself to be a moment of opportunity or a kind of soft coup. So, but the initiative would have to come from people within the control system itself.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good way to put it, you know, is that it could be a moment of opportunity. And maybe that was what happened with Salvator Pays's patents as well, in terms of how they got out to the public. There's also a mystery about why you would even make those patents public. So I think that I have hope, but like I think, it's unlikely that we're going to get it under the administration. But the more we talk about it, maybe we can will it into existence. Who knows, I also want to point out two that yeah, the B two, I had heard that it's definitely electrogravitics that they're using on the wings. They're just using the byfield Brown effect. You create that asymmetrical charge and you get access lifts. You know, this is how these crafts droned at this point. I mean B two is old that's old tech now, so I presume that all of our spy planes, even drones are basically using this. Okay, So the last question I want to ask you, which is that when I we add up everything we talked about here today, to me, this means that disclosure the UFO topic has some very dark answer to it behind the scenes, do you think And this is something salvage Pais when I interviewed him, kind of brought up, and something I've been kind of on board with for a while is this prison planet scenario, which I think is kind of open ended, but the idea that there is some ruling class of elite or potentially extraterrestrial whatever you want to believe, that is essentially managing our entire society. And I forget what the who the guy is quotes it, but like the best prisoners are ones that don't even know they're in a prison, you know, and that we could be being managed like that, where they're slow dripping this technology out to us little by little, where you know they're they're they're managing every aspect of our society. Do you think that's a plausible explanation or what are your opinions on what could be this dark thing that you know?
Speaker 2: This is all absolutely absolutely and look, this is not a new thought. When you read Charles Fort, who researched this subject from the nineteen tens into the nineteen thirties in a series of books that he wrote the Book of the Damned. While Talents Low new Lands in the nineteen thirties, Charles Fort said, look, ties piloting these craft are like the British colonizers in India, and we're a farm to them, okay, And he basically compared it to a situation of colonization. So this is not a new idea, and I think there's a tremendous amount of evidence in favor of it, especially again if you look at the religious belief systems that have dominated human history. I mean, look at the devas in Hinduism and their connection to the extremely hierarchical and oppressive caste system. Okay, and look at the way ancient Egyptian society was structured. Look at the Sumerian myths and what they tell us about. You know, how Enlil saw humanity basically as a slave race, right And how Inky though, try to disrupt that program and to become an advocate and a champion for humanity. ANKI, who is very much a you know, correlate to the figure of Prometheus, who leads a revolt on behalf of humanity against the tyrannical power of Olympus. So I don't think it's a monolithic control system. I think that there are rebels within it. After all, the people who are managing this system. When me belabor the point, people who are managing the system are like any other human beings, you know, subject to complex psychological motivations. They are open to potential defections, changes of heart. You know, no human system is entirely monolithic. But if you remember going back to what this military intelligence guy told me, who met with a few of these Nordics who are imploring him to go back to Kit Green and his associates and tell them to leave their kids alone. They were fugitives from a totalitarian system. It was like their view of their own society was that it was something akin to North Korea and they were escape from basically the Nordic North Korea. Right, So well, this is grim. I mean, if the people managed planet are like North Korea, you know, we're not in a great situation. And look, we can only hope, and it does seem that there are dissidents within that system, but we need to develop an interface that's devoted to liberty and the individual and our creative potential, so that if there are dissonance within that system, then they have people to work with. You know, we can't sit here and expect to be saved. And by the way, that's an incredibly dangerous expectation because undoubtedly, if there are people who want to tyrannize over you, and your basic attitude is that you're waiting to be saved from out of the sky, you know, you're basically signing yourself over to a new epoch of slavery. Right, You're going to be subject to a cognitive dissonance scheme and a bait and switch where you know you think you're train, you're trading your slave master for liberty. But it's actually just two heads of the same hydra.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent, especially the last part. I don't think anybody's coming to save us. I think we're the only ones that can save ourselves. And I don't agree with the people that say we just have to wait for the aliens come save us, or what have you. There.
Speaker 2: So that is the most insidious and nefarious aspect of the so called disclosure program that is being unfolded for us right now. If you look at the connections between certain individuals like Diana Pasoka and Daniel Sheehan and the Vatican and other individuals with other occult religious organizations, their basic attitude is, let's prepare people for the sagacious guides and guardians of humanity. These you know, these humanoids who never sinned and therefore never needed Christ to come save them. They're going to come be the guides and guardians of humanity, and they will control our society in a way that gives us access to this free energy. Right this is the totalitarian ship that we're being set up for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. I hate it. It's like the one world government stuff. It's the Ooh, it's just like in the movies. Here they come to save us. Like I think, people gotta start wrapping their brain around this, this this topic, this UFO phenomenon is not gonna be like the movies. It's not gonna be this glorification that everybody's pushing out there. It's gonna be dark. There's gonna be evil stuff that's been conducted to keep it secret, and people should be expecting the unexpected.
Speaker 2: That's what I would say, absolutely.
Speaker 1: So, Jason, thank you so much for talking to me. Man, you are amazing. This was an awesome conversation. I want to have more conversations in the future with you, for sure. Let me give you a minute to go ahead and shout out your book again, Close Encounters. Everybody should read that. I mean, it's gonna dig more into everything that we've been talking about. Here, tell us where we can find you, you know, and where people can check out your content.
Speaker 2: Sure, the book is Closer in counter play on Close Encounters, obviously Closer Encounters, And you can find links to all my books and my social media at my website Jason Rezagorgani dot com. Maybe put a link to that in the show notes. Jason Reza Georgani dot com. It has a link to my x account, my YouTube, all my books on Amazon and so forth.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do. Thank you very much, Jason. There has been another episode of Hard Trew's Take It Easy Everybody,