Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out going deeper. I'm your host, Matt. Legendary is such an odd term, but I want to use the term legendary because she started in this industry a while ago, which I'd like to get into right in the prime of my like going to the video store down the street and pretending you're eighteen years old and grabbing a copy of a DVD and then walking out there, she was right on front and center of it. A great show starts with a great guest, so let me introduce you to my friend for the evening. You'll know her from such films as Antal, Cougar Country and Double Penetration Tryouts three. You find links to everything she does, from social media to her own OnlyFans at Sadie Summers dot com, and links to all of that's going to be in the episode description. As always, my guest tonight, the stunning Sadie Summers. Thank you very much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me. I really appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: So we are. I'm in the process of re branding this show.
Speaker 1: My co host left not in a negative way, wanted to spend more time with his family, and I have excessive free time.
Speaker 3: We still do our comedy show whatever.
Speaker 1: When I saw Okay, Sadie Summers, you know, I spoke to your public system you could potentially get her on. And I do a little bit of the background on it, right, and I go, oh my god, this is Sadie Summers.
Speaker 3: But this is someone else too, isn't it.
Speaker 1: So I normally start these off by asking how you got into the adult entertainment industry, but this isn't like your first rodeo. You've actually had like two starts in your history. Would you might giving us a quick recap on how Toby Pacific, the performer from my heavy porn watching college days, went away and came back at Sadie Summers.
Speaker 2: So if you know Sobi, you must have been into some really dirty stuff. Ye ye, well but I know, yeah, unfortnately, this is my second rodeo. So when I was nineteen years old, back from my little, tiny hometown, I essentially, when I was much younger, I found a movie that changed my life. And that movie was Behind the Green Door.
Speaker 3: Maybe you've heard of it, Oh yes, I have, and I just.
Speaker 2: Like became that I was fascinated with the fact that people would like do all these sexual acts on camera. And so when I was nineteen, I answered a Craigslist ad with the intention of doing porn and then away I went.
Speaker 3: So, then let me ask you why leave?
Speaker 2: It's interesting? Right? So at the time I was dating do you know anything about whitewater kayaking?
Speaker 1: No, I thought you were going to say, do you know anything about pornography? In two thousand and nine, I was going to say, I know everything, Sadie, please continue water kayaking out of my lane.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's out of most people's lanes. It's a very niche sport. But I was dating a professional whitewater kayaker who we spent a lot of time traveling around a different mountaintown. So, like, aside from doing pornography, I'm really into mountain biking and hiking and skiing. I am like a whole other person outside of that, and we wanted to spend more time in little mountaintowns and with Barn, you have to really be in LA, and LA wasn't really our vibe at the time, so took a step out. But it's hard to get in when you're not doing it all the time. So it wasn't really an intentional break. It was like, I'm nineteen, twenty twenty one. I want to experiment and do everything from porn to mountain biking to whatever, and so it was kind of like that thing, just figuring out what I wanted to do, more than intentional retire.
Speaker 1: So if you were in LA and they were looking for a performer and say you hadn't shot in a little while, is that something you would have considered at the time. But it just seemed to any time an opportunity came up, you were halfway up a mountain somewhere.
Speaker 2: That's exactly it, right, and you have to be there to be able to take the last minute calls. And that wasn't a sacrifice. I was willing to make it the time, all the time. So that's it really boils down to that, Like if I would have been ready and available, I would have done it, but my circumstances kind of took me home for sure.
Speaker 1: So you weren't one of these performers that left and you were like fuck the industry amount da da da D.
Speaker 3: It was totally positive.
Speaker 2: It was just it was really positive. And even when like I went and like led a normal civilian life and people would ask me about plorn. I wouldn't be like, oh my god, no, I can't believe it. I'm like, yeah, what seems you want to see? What do you want to ask you about? Like, I'm very proud of the fact I did it, So there was nothing negative at all. It was just I wanted to do other stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you talk about how you made money during that time while you were away? Were you shirpying people up mountains?
Speaker 3: I was no.
Speaker 2: I told people exactly. I've always even read like my like my mom and my dad, my family. I've always been really abuff word with everyone. I don't like lying. My memory is too bad to keep up with it. It's complicated, and like I am who I am, So I told everybody what I was doing.
Speaker 1: How about okay, but how about after you quote unquote left you know, were you I mean, were you very lucky to be with someone who had tons of money or did you have to pursue another career after that?
Speaker 3: And what was that like? Pursuing another career after that?
Speaker 2: It was so I went into nursing, and like, I don't know if you know anything about nurses, but I feel like, we are severely overrepresented in the sex workspace.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. I know two things about nurses. I've never been able to make one laugh. I don't know what it is. Medical professionals will not fucking laugh at my jokes. And too, I dated a nursing college those vocab tests. In the first year, I couldn't pronounce ninety percent of the words she had to memorize. So perps to nurses, I give it up. Years are great. Doctors pop their heads in and go like, looks like cancer and then walk out. The nurses are in there doing the nitty gritty. So you actually you, I mean, that's very impressive. You go from you know now, I say this, and I don't say it from my point of view. You couldn't do what I do from my point of view and feel this way. So let me say that a lot of people have the impression of sex workers, porn stars, adult industry people whatever as like, oh, too lazy to go get a real job, Toom to go, kid Tom to get a real joh blah blah blah blah blah. Every One in the adult industry I've ever talked to could be marketers for you. Know fortune five hundred companies. It feels like there's people I've spoken to who are like, yeah, well, I was on the track from med school and then I just decided I'd rather make my money.
Speaker 3: On my back. Good for you if it's out there.
Speaker 1: For there is no guy sitting in an office nine to five with a fucking fluorescent light flickering over his head who wouldn't rather fuck to make money.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's the reality of the world. It's jealousness, it's whatever moral judgment however it is. So you went and you found a nice, quote unquote respectable job as a nurse.
Speaker 3: What brings you back to the industry.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say it like that respectable, right, because it's almost like I want to turn that on its head so you'll have the general population. I'd be like, wow, like you're a nurse, like what an holding member of society? And it's like, really, no, the government, like the standard of care is not great. I can't take care of people the way I want. Like people are consistent in getting fucked by the medical system. I felt more like a whore than they did being a nurse. I ever have selling sex for money, and that I will take that to my grave, like I'm an intelligent human being, but they absolutely fuck you and you have no say, and you're dealing with people in the worst times of their lives and you don't have the tools to help them in the way you want. Like, it's just it's such a great profess to be in, but it's really soul sucking. I was going to ask you, how he as much of a helper as you want.
Speaker 3: How exhausting is it? Though?
Speaker 1: Have you ever slept better than a twelve hour shift after nursing?
Speaker 2: It's so fucked because I can't sleep after them. I get home at six am, and you're just like, it's the daytime, and then it's I can't sleep in the day and so it's like it's so exhausting, but I also can't sleep after nursing. Ships.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, you moved back into the industry. What was said? When did you decide?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 3: Way did you just go one day? You're just like going to do that?
Speaker 1: Wait, let me, was there time between ending nursing and deciding to jump back into the industry.
Speaker 2: No, I'm still a licensed nurse with a job. Okay, I don't really work it anymore. Like quite frankly, when I first started back and forth, I took a paypet like, I'm I have a lot of experience. I have almost fifteen years nursing, and that comes with, you know, like a certain amount of experience and stuff that I can offer to my different employers. So my wage was really high. My husband came to me and he was like, we're both miserable. We got to do something else. He was an equipment operator in a gold mine, Like that is a fucked up job. So two weeks out of the month he would be gone and I'd be home with a kid, working and like trying to make shit happen, and it's like why are we doing this? Like you just feel like when did you wake up? And you're in the rat race? And he had always been a fan of Toby, so he knew who I was before we met. We met in a little ski town, which super cute story, but anyways, he was kind of like, you know, what can we do when I started talking about only fans together in twenty twenty two, and then it just evolved from there. He knew that I'm a talented adult performer, and he knew that there's something there.
Speaker 1: So there was no part of me asking if it's personal, let me know. Is he in the industry or he was just a fan of you you prior to the industry.
Speaker 2: He was a fan of me prior to the industry. He's in it now, okay, but mostly I don't want to say stunt cock, but that's really what it is. So he's in all of my like homemade OnlyFans videos. It's an exceptional performer. I want him to do more.
Speaker 3: He's shy now, okay.
Speaker 1: So I always love when when Portster's talk about relationships and stuff like that, they're okay. So he was a fan before, so obviously there is there an openness to your marriage outside of filming or is there a business and a personal aspect to it?
Speaker 3: If I can ansy and like to.
Speaker 2: Be I love talking about this because, like, honestly, and I'm just going to be really vulnerable. It's something we're still figuring out. So there's a level of openness. We're not open in the fact like when I come home, I'm not going out on dates and having sex outside of our marriage, but I also go on my work trips and I'm like, hey, Johnnyson, do you want to so I have this ability to be able to step outside my marriage in a very controlled environment. We're trying to figure out what that looks like on his end. So it's like he's not necessarily interested in doing proceedings or even collaborations with other talent, and so we're figuring out what are the ground rules of him dating outside of our marriage. I don't want a date outside, but I'd like him to date outside. Okay, it's it's honestly, it's so complicated. We're figuring it out.
Speaker 1: Is it easier and I don't mean in a cheating way, Is it easier to just have the fucking outside of marriage than it is to have the dating outside of marriage?
Speaker 3: I would assume. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's where we get like tripped up. It's like, it would be so great if you just have like a roster of girls ca me like come over and fuck, but unfortunately, like most women don't work that way. If you want to go on tender, it's like finding it, you know, there's like a little bit of dating, and it's not always me that's uncomfortable with it, it's also him. So it's figuring out a way. I even said, like, hey, like, let's just like escort. He's like, no, I'm not into that either, And I understand that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it sounds like, even though you're still figuring it out, you have a really solid relationship, like solid ground for it to be on, because something may happen and one of you may decide, like, you know what, I didn't really like that. But it doesn't seem like just from talking to you the short amount of time I've talked to you, that that would be an earth shattering thing for your relationship.
Speaker 2: It's not like even me for it, Like I'll be totally open. Like I had sex off of camera with a collaboration partner and that wasn't necessarily okay without like a prior discussion about it, but that's something we learned by doing it right. It's like I did a collaboration and then we were so into it we just kept fucking afterwards. And I was totally above board and honest. As soon as I told my husband, he's like clammed up, and I'm like, oh shit, you don't like that. So then we're talking about like what are the actual parameters? But this stuff is so healthy. It's like we can talk about sex, yeah, right, it's like it's complicated, but we're hot.
Speaker 1: So again we're still establishing rules. But do we have anything that is on his quote unquote no list for you in terms of scenes? Is there something and I want to get to fetishes and kinks and stuff like that that you may be interested in or you may have lost interest in later on in the show. But is there anything for him where if you brought it to him, he might be like he might do by the way, I've done that same thing too, when you just kind of claim up and you get quiet, like you're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, say to yeah that was nice. Yeah, no, good good, you had a good time. Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: I can always tell the scenes he's really into like, he's not really into my when I do proceeds. He's not into my steps on stuff as much. He wants to see me dominated by like a big black hawk or somebody would like. He wants to see me dominated by someone presenting as a strong, solid man. He never wants to see doesn't like me as like the dom or the instigator, probably because he also knows me so well that he as I'm a sub and that's not my truest form. Sure, but I'd say there's really no nos. It's more like is he going to drip off to this or not? Okay, okay, all right, so that's my that's my pronicer.
Speaker 1: Sure, so he has preferences for what now what? I guess that's what you just said.
Speaker 3: Just a real.
Speaker 1: Dominant, good looking guy really making you happy in that instance.
Speaker 2: BBC, he loves right, And I think it's just because the contrast looks so hot, Like I take like huge clocks really well, even though I'm so small for some reason, just the way my body works, and so it looks like shocking and amazing, and then I'm enjoying it. So I think he just likes like the visual opposition.
Speaker 1: Last question before we go to break. I've talked about this with other performers, and I'm always interested. You said you're naturally a sub, but I'm interesting in what I always look at it. There's two main types of gang bang scenes.
Speaker 3: By the way, do you enjoy gang bang scenes or no?
Speaker 2: I love them?
Speaker 3: Okay, wonderful.
Speaker 1: There's two types. There's one where Sadie is the ragged and almost like all due respect to you, being passed around like a flashlight at New year's party in a frat. Then there's the other one where you're somewhat more of the dom It's almost like you over here, you fill this one up.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Do you have a preference for those scenes and does that go back if you choose the first one to me more of your sub nature?
Speaker 2: I think like, and this might be a cop like someone combining the two. So it's like, I'm not into being like passed around like a rag doll. Like to me, I hear like free use when you're saying that a little bit, but it's like, I know that's not the intention. Is like I want to be an active participants. So it's like I want to be super submissive and passed around. But when they pass me around and I get on the dick, I know exactly what to do. I'm fucking like enthusiastic. I'm dominating the cock, but I'm submissive in like the next thing that's going to happen. They're going to put me there and they're going to take me there. I like being led by the guys in the scenes, but then when I'm there, it's like making the enthusiasm happen if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, that does that makes sense. Yeah, you're there in the submission. But at the same time, maybe if there's a lag, you go, hey, fellas Dick need it over here.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. And I'm like an extreme like I'm like a confidence sub like I know what I want. So it's not happening. Yeah, they're like bring it over or like I'll know what to do, but I do like to let them leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, very cool. We're gonna take a quick break and come right back. Remember you can go to Sadie Summers dot com to find everything she's done. Normally, I run through the list of plugs.
Speaker 3: I go, oh, the Instagram is this, and the Twitter's this, and it's terrible when they're all different.
Speaker 2: That's why we have this all right here.
Speaker 3: But ladies and gentlemen, Sadie Summers dot com, we're gonna take a break. We will be right back.
Speaker 4: When the world tells you to go away, stop leave, go don't Instead just come come. The New Fragrance by the podcast that made You Squirt available now at your Worst Friend dot com. Come here, come there, come anywhere, just come.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna play I said, what, we like.
Speaker 2: You when you're any girls talks to you.
Speaker 3: I said, what, I'm kind of obsessed with course cors Sadie.
Speaker 1: I said, what is the world famous game show that no one's ever heard of?
Speaker 3: It's very simple.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play a ten second clip from you from a scene you were in and need you to identify what website or movie the clip is from, so multiple choys, So after each clip, I'll give you three options to choose from. We can also re listen to the clip as many times as you need to. Do you have any questions for me or you're at did play?
Speaker 2: I said, I'm so ready, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, first clip that I have for you today, Sadie Summers.
Speaker 2: Was just a little bit faster. I'm learning so much. What does it taste like? Diego?
Speaker 3: Yes, Diego? We all want to know what does it taste like? Sadie?
Speaker 1: Was that from the website anal only dot com? Caughtfapping dot com? Or brutal fisting dot com?
Speaker 2: That is caught sapping with the lovery little many Diego Sanchez.
Speaker 3: That is correct, That is correct.
Speaker 2: That was a good scene. Yeah, Purple Lingerie?
Speaker 3: Was it purple or red might have been purple. Okay, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Number two, I need to know what website you shot this scene for, based solely on the audio stuff me full stuff me full stuff, me full, I believe was your exact quote.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna so it's either DP diva.
Speaker 1: You okay, here are your choices A Evil Angel dot com, bet DP diva dot com or C B J Rowl dot com.
Speaker 2: Fu. Oh fuck, it's not because that was just me and Romeo evil A. So I want to I actually I think it was Evil Angel. I think it was.
Speaker 3: Ding ding Ding.
Speaker 2: That is correct, boys, Rob.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for future future advice, maybe I need to not have the person's name in it.
Speaker 2: Uh did I say it? I think the first but Rob has like me and Rob Rob was also a little bit of a Toby have a need connection.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then he may remember this scene this is from. I need the movie title, which is always so strange for you guys, because you could make a scene and it could get passed around to six different compilations, twenty five different compilations. Whatever it is. So the movie title for this clip, oh yes, it is what you fucking fucking us.
Speaker 2: Sold for the title. Is that full Anal Nelson?
Speaker 3: Let me give you your choices. No, no, no, no no, let me give you your choices.
Speaker 1: A assault that ass nine, B Anal consumptions five or C the classic one of my favorite series of all time. Down the Hatch twenty.
Speaker 3: A. It's a it is not it is in fact.
Speaker 2: B Yes, it's the compilation. That's it. I'm on the box stepper. So I was going with sweet that too, but that one, I'm pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: It is interesting. Yes, So all right, we've established that game does work.
Speaker 2: It's fun to hear yourself really Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I've never had that feeling before. But more power to you. So let's talk about Toby Pacific for a little bit. You said, when you start your career in twenty what is it two thousand and five, you start as Toby Pacific, right, I did? Okay, So that is my favorite era of content. Like if you look back at all of my favorite performance it's so funny. I've I've gone six weeks without getting laid in the last twenty two years. So I'm not a guy who's like hard up to you know. I met my wife when we were nineteen, after I got out of a relationship and it's just been off since then. But there's something I just enjoy about porn, and I've always enjoyed about porn. It's happy people, hot people doing fun things you know should be on ESPN.
Speaker 3: So Toby Pacific.
Speaker 1: I've interviewed a couple of people from quote unquote back in that day.
Speaker 3: I've talked to Gauge, who I am a huge fan. She seems like Aura. I have not talked to Aurora. I would love to talk to Aurora. I'll give you my top fucking five right now of that time period if you want, Oh really, okay, number let's do five. Ready, let's let's go from five.
Speaker 1: Uh Fay runaway number five, beautiful redhead, right no, no, Fay Reagan, Yeah yeah, yeah, okay. Number four is Gihonna Michaels. Number three. Now, these last three you're gonna be like, whoa, you pulled them out of nowhere? Heather slash Paris Gabe don't I don't know?
Speaker 3: Wow? Okay.
Speaker 1: She worked a lot with Extreme associates back then, and she took on a persona. It was when The Simple Life was big or whatever that show. She became okay, and number two would be Cammy Andrews. Okay, and number one, my all time favorite, all all time favorite is Gia Paloma.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was gonna ask you, so, Geo, I've got some good stories. Gia Paloma as dirty, dirty, dirty girl. She was an exceptional performer. She loved the fuck. I never got to fuck her, but the guy I started in porn with wound up going to do a scene with her and two other girls. One of them was Derek Kay's wife at the time, Hannah. Oh yeah, so he was married to this gorgeous British girl name I forget what her last name was, Hannah. But Gia was just something I remember looking at her as like a young, younger performer, and like I wanted to emulate that, Like she was so hardcore, she would do everything.
Speaker 3: So that's that's kind of my question to you, and my question about that time.
Speaker 1: So it's funny because if you look back at some of the stuff that was going on at that time, people might be like, oh, that's what warped their minds. But no, I got a podcast interviewing porn stars. I turned out great. What it was was the how how I didn't like the real disgusting stuff. It's just not my thing.
Speaker 2: But they're real disgusting. Is that like Max hardcore is like, I'm all.
Speaker 3: Max Hardcore not my thing. I'm not. I'm not like a vomit guy. I'm not like anything neither.
Speaker 2: It's too much. I know some guys love it, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not for me.
Speaker 2: But like red light your thing, I don't know, what is that? Red light district?
Speaker 1: Oh, red light district A little you know, almost a little too produced. I was more of like an extreme associates guy. But what I always liked was a girl like Giapaloma who It's like, no, I don't if in your own fantasy, you know, that's what guys do. You put yourself in the fantasy of it. I don't want to be like, oh my god, I would just slap fuck her and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: No I wouldn't. I was a fucking loser. I still am.
Speaker 1: What I do like, though, was all of the women back then their assertiveness towards sex. It was you know I need this, now, come on, give it to me. Dirty talk is a huge thing for me. I recently got my wife thought dirty talking that's pretty great. But like, just the mouths on some of these girls back then would make sailors blush and I like it.
Speaker 2: I think that's why Sasha Gray did so well when she came on the scene, because she was like this little nineteen year old, but she talked like a fifty year old melf and it's like fuck is coming out of her mouth? Like her dirty talk was amazing.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, yeah, Sasha Gray was, you know. I mean, I could go down the list of all the girls at the time, but it imprints you when you first get into Lisa's spark. So I believe I should be interviewing at some point soon just you know the Queens's that's what you all were, and you were right up there on I swear to you. I got to go back and look. I think one of the first DVDs I ever bought had you on it.
Speaker 2: I love that so much.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you.
Speaker 1: We talked about how extreme things were back then, right two thousand and five to.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: What is different on a porn set, both either for better or for worse? Like you show up on set to shoot a scene, how different is it?
Speaker 3: Twenty years later? Nineteen years later.
Speaker 2: I'd say, like, honestly like the respectfulness. It's like both like relatively the same. When I got into porn, I thought it would beely senior than I was. I thought I was going to have to fight off sexual assaults left, right and center.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: But one of the biggest differences for me is the overt discussion of consent and what is appropriate, And so one big thing for me at nineteen years old, like I didn't have this assertive voice. If we were doing a scene and then all of a sudden someone was doing something I didn't necessarily like like or felt good in the scene, I would not stop and say cut, like let's not do this. I would just like perform through it and keep going because I wanted to make a banging scene. And I feel like, until you read a certain age of your life, it's so hard to like speak up, especially in a crowd, when you're doing this work. So I love the fact that on the front end of shoots they do like a consent checklist with you. Even some studios that you might think it wouldn't do it. Some of the dirtiest ones will sit there and go through like a body checklist. I'll be your yes in your nose. But for me, it's so good for like the younger generation of girls or even older girls you haven't on their voices yet, to just have that off the get go. Like for me, I hate it, hate it when guys try to get me the squirt. So for me, that's always been like a no. But maybe I didn't always communicate that when I was nineteen. Now I would, but I always have the opportunity because it's like an overt discussion. It was almost every single studio you go to. And also you know, the performers have a little bit more power with the fact that they can just go to their only fans if they're successful enough and make all their money. Like I love making movies for studios. I love the production aspect. I don't need it if I don't.
Speaker 3: Want it, That's what I was. OnlyFans seems to have and then all the other ones, fansily and all of those have really seemed to kind of turn the power lot it has.
Speaker 2: And it's also given guys more agency. Like they used to treat the men in the industry like shit. Their day rates were terrible, the amount of work guys they're expected to do for what you have to do is insane. It's almost like they sometimes they're like, well, you're fucking for money, you should be grateful. It's like no, like some of these guys are taking men's they're fucking their bodies up. They're so stressed out, like, but now they're getting famous in their own right and they can demand a day rate that is what girls' day rates used to be back in the day. And I like them having a bit more agency. It's been forced, and I'm sure videos and directors probably have a beef with a bit of that because they don't have as much authority over the talent pool as he used to.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, it's really like I said, it felt like it turned everything on its head.
Speaker 1: So I've interviewed so many performers who tell me like, yeah, I like shooting with name sight, but really it's an advertisement for my only fans, Like it's just you know, hey, Sadie Summer's name is.
Speaker 3: Out there now. Oh shit, that scene was great. Oh I have a membership to that? Does she have an only fans?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So? What was that again?
Speaker 1: You you ever seen the movie Last from the Past with Brendan Frasier, fuck you. Okay, all right, what was it like walking out of your time capsule? That was this is how porn was into, This is how porn is.
Speaker 2: It's like it's really just like the talent what they say goes. If they want mgen testing monthly, they're gonna fucking get it and if like so, it's kind of it's like it's really like I stepped out into Like it's almost as if.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: You know, when like Ken goes out in Barbie World and he realizes like the way things are, it's like you walk out and it's like things are better for the performers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was so happy.
Speaker 2: I was really happy to see that. It's like, God, it's detriment in other places. I love studio production. I like like porn production, the professional aspect of it. I hate that it's kind of like going a little bit by the wayside. It's just the way it goes. But it's really just like everyone that was performing had more of a stay and what they were doing when how and for how much money, and the studios had to conform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, we're gonna take one more break. We'll be back with one more game and we will wrap up with Sadie Summers. You can go to Sadie Summers dot com. Make sure you go there to follow her across social media to sign up for her OnlyFans. We know how we push for that on this show. Make sure you go and pay for it. These people are working not for free, but for money, so make sure you push that sadisummony dot com. We're gonna take a quick break. We will be right back.
Speaker 5: If you have that gotta finish feeling that just won't quit. Would mistress be disappointed in the seed you've spilled? Now might be the time to try gun Tracks. Goon Tracks, the first clinically tested YWF two ejaculate inhibitor, allows Mommy's pay pigs to pound all day without the complications of post nut clarity. Side effects include loss of income, loss of home, loss of family, backed up, prostate homicidal rage, and dry basketball shorts. So, if you're a quick shooter with a family that you're ready to ignore health, to your doctor and see if goon Treks is right for you. Gun Tracks, keep it in all night and get back to gooning for a goddess Brought to you by your worst friend dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, we're back, Sadie. I have one more game for you here.
Speaker 1: I'm here with my guest for the night, Sadie Summers. I almost said the host, the host for the night, Sadie Summers. Let's go to our next game here, which I'm again trying out for the first time. I call it because I'm so creative and intelligent and smart and everything else.
Speaker 3: Porn words.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Porn Words is a lot like the game Password, but the guests are porn stars and the answers are porn categories or terms. So I'm going to give you a clue on what the word could be, and your job is just to tell me what the word is. Okay, I can't say any form of the answer in my clues. You can pass at any time, and if there's still time on the clock, we'll go back to get the ones you missed. Okay, not to be a hack or anything, but you'll have sixty nine seconds on the clock and ten terms. Figure out, Sadie, Do you have any questions.
Speaker 3: Game? Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, ten words. You're gonna have to figure out what they are based on my direction. You have one minute and nine seconds on the clock. And go different races of people in the scene in a rational two in the same.
Speaker 2: Hole DV double badger, double animal.
Speaker 1: Keep going, keep going, double nailed it, okay, dressing up like an animal. Free nailed it, got it, got it, got it. Oral on a guy, y'all nailed it. Okay, all right, I drank too much water now I have to of course, nailed it. Pissing could have been the same thing at number six. Don't pull it out and finish, leave it in and Sami nailed it okay, related to me, same age, but not by blood.
Speaker 2: Oh stepsibly, let's fuck there.
Speaker 3: You go a kink the broader term a kink. Uh, he's really added to that.
Speaker 1: Nailed it okay, ten seconds left backdoor, Ana tied up, bondage, nailed it, nailed it with five seconds to spare. I ran that, but my disgusting pig co host former co host yesterday and he got to like question seven, you nailed it, you got it all.
Speaker 2: And nailed that. I loved it. I love it until you got a dirty mine. Man. Another right job.
Speaker 1: Now for a tiebreaker, because I'm going to put different girls up against each other with this stuff for tiebreaker. According to IAFD the Internet Adult Film Database as of this recording. How many male performers have you worked with? Thirty seven fifty.
Speaker 3: One little as Christian than you thought? Yeah, fifty one guys.
Speaker 2: Where did you find that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 1: Oh see, am I the only this is how this is how creepy I am. I'm like looking at directors, I'm like, oh, I really enjoyed that video. I a FD is the Internet Adult Film Database like IMDb for movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the porn one.
Speaker 2: I'm glad as as rops.
Speaker 1: There you go, So maybe we should Is there any type of scene that in twenty twenty four you won't do? But we talked about discussing, take all the discussion.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I'm not going to fuck a dog? Yeah I know, Sadie, Thanks.
Speaker 2: Great, Yeah, I actually I don't. I'm not into like the double Badge or double metal for me, mostly look like I can in visional world and when like which that feels good, like rhythmically, logistically one cock in my pussy and one in my ass feels so good. But there's like a wall between them, and the wall's mine against each other. I just yeah, double Badge and double annals not for me. Pissing I used to be in you, but for some reason, that's my Like somebody just offered for me to go to the check and shoot, and I would love to, but they really want me to do pissing scenes. And I realized that's just something I don't I have no interest in doing right now.
Speaker 1: No interest in doing at all, or no interest in being pissed on, or no interest in pissing on someone.
Speaker 2: I would love. I will piss on other people. Oh, I just have no interest in being pissed on for some reason. I used to want to when I was younger, So it's interesting, like I want to explore that a bit, maybe with my therapist or something. But why now It's just it doesn't appeal to me.
Speaker 1: I always play a game, or I used to play a game when I would do a different form of this show where I would say, what is something, say your normal rate is x amount? What is something you would take a discount to shoot? A type of scene or a fetish or something where you're or a performer you want whatever it is something you would take a discount to shoot. And then something that dollar amount you know it as a matter how high it is The example I always use is Sarah Jay's never shot an anal scene, and when I spoke to her, she said, I've been offered ten thousand dollars to shoot this type of scene.
Speaker 3: It's just not my interest. I have no interest in it.
Speaker 1: And annals more of like a normal thing. Is there anything that you now Producers that are listening to this, don't think you get to shorter on this, but what type of scene would you maybe consider possibly taking a discount to shoot.
Speaker 2: I'd say at this point, what I want to shoot more than anything as a gang bang with like the most amount of facials that I can possibly get, And for me, that would be something I would actually take a discount on because I know it's extremely expensive for anybody to shoot that, especially when you're talking about every load you're paying money for. Because I don't want guys that are like Craigslist, Hey, come drop a load on a cornser's face. I would like men that are professionals. But I'd like to do a huge gang bang blukocky scene and I would do shu discount. But like you said, producers don't taken out of that, you know, for an example, and then the ones I wouldn't do would be just like what I said, pretty much like no amount of money I think at this point, and how like my professional integrity and how much I enjoy sex. I don't want anything to fuck that up, So I only do stuff I like and like. If I want more money, I'll just go make.
Speaker 4: It do.
Speaker 1: So when I speak to new girls, they often hit me with the tough guy thing where they go, there's nothing I wouldn't do.
Speaker 3: You just set a price, all right out like that.
Speaker 2: But it's like you have to have a no list or else your everybody's fucking normat like, don't don't.
Speaker 1: It's funny I've created a topic for their no list because when they say I would do anything, but I just immediately say those two little words race play, and they go no no, no, no no no no no no, hold on not doing that, no no no. You came from a time when race play was a little more prevalent.
Speaker 2: I dared I email done some of it myself, or like you you know, said things to man that like you would never utter in public. It's like now you look back on it and you're like, holy fuck, I can't believe like I had said those words. But the funny thing is is I have so many like young it's mostly like young black men in my only fans who want that type of play. So I kind of have this dilemma right now where it's like I don't feel comfortable saying those words. But if the recipient is, you know, the person who like the adjectives are representing, and they're asking for it, does that make it okay? And so I'm kind of like race plays a really complicated topic for me because I ultimately just say no, I'm not comfortable with that. But if like a young black man is comfortable with it and he wants to pay me to do that for him, that's his king. Should I say it's? Should I say yes? Is it wrong? I don't know?
Speaker 3: I okay, Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm a guy who's made some pretty racy jokes in the past, not race or ACEE just kind of like out there and nutty, it's not it's not a good time for it, which sounds like I'm like, you came to me and you're asking for a promotion at your job.
Speaker 3: My view is just not a good time.
Speaker 1: Regardless of the male on the other end, Young black Eye going like, please say this, I'd want it.
Speaker 2: It's just that's why I feel like too, And that's why ultimately i've said now because I just don't want clips of me at this day and age saying anything like that on the internet. So aside from me wanting to fulfill someone's fantasy, because I'm kind of like that in a way too, Like I love to be a little bit if it's something I'm into a bit of a sparing You're like, I want to flow your fantasy, so I want to take care of you. But ultimately those things are going to be out of me for the rest of my life. And so I in mind lool about this shit I say and with AI and everything else.
Speaker 3: Hey is a real problem by the.
Speaker 2: Way it is, and so it's just like it's complicated. But yeah, for me, I don't do race play right now. But it's funny that that's the thing that you say, and it probably the girl's probably stuttered because they're like, oh, wait a minute, I would not do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of girls who are a lot of again newer girls I've talked to just coming into the industry who are just gung ho as I'm sure all of you ladies were when you first get in where you're like, I'm a champ, I'll do whatever the and they go.
Speaker 2: There's a bit of psychology too that I think though. I think a lot of girls, like some girls, not a lot, but a majority, get into porn. There's a bit of type personalities there, and they love a challenge and as soon as a director or producer or another coworker alludes to the fact that you can't do something, they want to do it more. Which but they know this, So there's a little bit of fuckery there right where it's like, I'm going to make the girl competitive enough that she actually wants to do this discussing thing. So let's see it's fucked up. It's easier to do and people that's going to kiss people off, but it's really it's easier to do that with the younger crowd than older one.
Speaker 1: Sure, oh well, yeah, they don't have the wisdom, they don't have the experience. It's funny, do I remember did you shoot a lot of like maybe not a lot, but did you shoot like babysitters scenes and this and that back when you were Toby Pacific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for Jim Power is still who's around to this day. I would love to come back. I've been bugging him to hire me.
Speaker 3: I've I've interviewed Jim and he was I mean, you know.
Speaker 2: He's he's alleged babysitters camp nowhere I did with him, I did. My best days on set were with him and his crew. They're so fucking funny. They're the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love talking to him.
Speaker 1: I thought it was great that one was one of those interviews for me where it's like, I don't know how many people are going to watch this, but I gotta talk to Jim Powers.
Speaker 2: It's I'm gonna go back and want I'm going to watch that one of yours now because I so much.
Speaker 3: I do too. I love him.
Speaker 1: It's funny you jumped right from I don't know what the term was back then, teeny bopperish type of look go away for a little while, Oh.
Speaker 3: MILFs here time to go. Did you embrace taking on the mill roll.
Speaker 1: When you came back to the industry where or did you have any little bit in you like you still look phenomenal and you still link younger, which is funny because in porn, if you hit twenty four and you know you look twenty Immediately, yeah, exactly, they'll immediately start labeling you as that.
Speaker 2: So it is. I embraced it one hundred percent, Like I noticed. You know, something I've noticed is like Angela White will never be referred to as a mouth, not yet. And that's me is so curious because she's in the age range, like she's marketing herself that she knows that's on her space. Yet me going into it, I'm like, I know this is my niche I know this is my space, especially considering like you're saying you hit twenty four, you're a mel I liked it. I'm like such a loving nurture that I felt like it served me better. Toby was very like punked chip on her shoulder. I love to do all this dirty, crazy shit because I can, but like Sadie's so intentional and just yeah, it's it's different.
Speaker 1: Sure we're going to wrap this one up, folks. I want to remind you go to Sadie Summers dot com. Uh make sure you follow her everywhere, cause nothing to follow Sadie, but I want yeah, there you go. I want you to go to our only fans too, And I'm really going to push that this season where again, these are performers.
Speaker 3: Every little bit you could throw at them.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't we set them on. Let's set them up with a discounting. We did that, Yes, just going deeper. So when you hear hear it, come on over Going Deeper and we'll give you a free trial.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: On in I'll put links to everything in the episode description, so make sure you check that out. Ladies and gentlemen, Sadie Summers, thank you very much for coming on with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you so mu