Speaker 1: All right, So we have both malone and jelly rolled tickets. And here's the thing. Every thirty minutes we have a keyword, your.
Speaker 2: Chance to win.
Speaker 1: You if you're like, what do I what do I do with a keyword?
Speaker 2: You record your.
Speaker 1: Voice saying it on the iHeart radio app Cult.
Speaker 2: Yes, tell them what the keyword is? All right?
Speaker 3: A roll? Roll roll?
Speaker 2: Oh, like a little roll of the old.
Speaker 4: You could be like fancy, but you say your name where you're from. Oh my gosh, I'm Stephanie. I'm from Hopkins.
Speaker 1: I like Cult so much, so beautiful roll roll all right, And if you win, by the way, we're gonna call We're gonna call Winter here in a little bit.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: If you win, guess what you're also qualified for the VIP package. Thanks the unbelievable story of the Day on one oh one point.
Speaker 3: Three k d w B.
Speaker 1: This is wild. So I was just talking yesterday on the show. We talked about how to like kind of spruce up your hinge profile. Yeah, and side note, if you miss that, you can always check out our podcast. You search Fallon and Cult wherever you find podcast. And I was actually talking to Jenny from the Morning show today because we do a podcast on Tuesdays. It's called I'm Still Fun. You can look that podcast up too. But I was like, I was looking at her dating profile and I was like, let me look at the pictures right, because you have to have a hot photo of yourself, only you. That was one of the suggestions, only you a photo of yourself as the first image, no sunglasses, no filter.
Speaker 2: She looked great.
Speaker 1: The issue I found with hers is like third picture I know was a picture of her and her niece, but she did not specify with her niece.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Everyone is probably thinking that's your kid. She's like, well, I said on the profile open to kids, and I was like, yeah, but now they think you're really open to kids because this looks like your kid. You have to say if it's your ny Because when I first saw Jake's dating profile, my husband, he had a photo with his son and I was like, is that his kid or is that his nephew? Because I did not want a guy with a kid. Turns out I did want a guy with kids because I married him. But if you've been on any of the apps, you know how hard it is. And that's in the twin cities when there are lots and lots of single people. Now imagine you're in Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what the dating apps are like. I would actually be surprised.
Speaker 1: To find out if anyone used dating apps in Antarctica. But guess what out the window, large area, large area. So in twenty thirteen, the first known tender match in Antarctica happened when two researchers, one at the McMurdo station and the other camping in the Dry Valley, swiped ride on each other and they were about a forty five minute helicopter ride apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is way too much.
Speaker 1: But you know what, if you're doing research or dry camping in Antarctica, don't you think that is your kind of person? Like that probably is a good match for you. Or is it like that's.
Speaker 2: My only match?
Speaker 1: I gotta go for it, I'm honey, Yeah, yeah, I mean, but dry camping's like something else.
Speaker 2: Type of camping.
Speaker 4: You gotta own a little bit of a helicopter, right, You got to own like a portion of it so you can pick it up and go any time.
Speaker 3: It feels a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm gonna guess Okay, I haven't done any research. I'm gonna guess you can, like kind of uber helicopters in Antarctica. Some one picks you up, takes you to your location, you gotta give them a good star review.
Speaker 3: I guess what are they researching out there?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: Isn't it just ice? I mean, what have we got?
Speaker 2: Pretty ignorant statement? Isn't it just ice?
Speaker 3: I mean, what do we do? It?
Speaker 2: Like we we got a mouse in your pocket. You're not doing anything.
Speaker 3: You're judging something.
Speaker 2: You know nothing else?
Speaker 4: No, out of time, No listen, I thought it was all ice. So it's like, who's camping and on the ice? Or is it is there?
Speaker 2: It's dry camping.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. I don't know anything about Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Do anything. But you know what I learned about camping today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Your mind to be blown? Sure, I literally learned today. Freto's or a good fire starter the chips.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, doritos too.
Speaker 2: They have some fritos, what free toos? Yeah, fritos, But you said doritos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anthing about Dorito's. I know fritos are good fire starters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, try it out.
Speaker 1: Don't go camping with me though, because I'm like, oh, we were supposed to save those from fires, daughter by bad.
Speaker 3: I eight them on.
Speaker 2: With spring here.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're all doing the outdoor projects. My buddy just got new siding on his house. Let me tell you about True North Roofing. Their residential contractor, and they're woman owned. Shout out, we love Sarah over there. But they specialize in exterior services. So if you are thinking, hey, we need to think about roofing, they have you covered. They even have eco friendly options. If you're thinking about siding, gutters, repairs, they're there for you. They even have siding by the way strong enough to stand up to woodpeckers. We have those all around our house like go away, and they have financing options. Give them a call six five one seven five eight roof It's True North Roofing. You can find them at callth Shingle Ladies dot com.
Speaker 3: KDWB and two men in a junk truck have your chance to win one thousand dollars now just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 6: Bank that bank.
Speaker 3: Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, we were just randomly talking about dry camping in Antarctica, because that's what we do on the Fallon and Colt show.
Speaker 2: On katiewb straight up, but for.
Speaker 1: Real, I learned just today that Fredo's are really great fire starter for like a campfire. But we have someone on the phone who has another hot camping tip.
Speaker 2: Hello, what do you got?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: I'm a beauty at Walgreens and I learned that for like bug bites, like mosquito bites, you can use temple patches because it sucks out the stuff that the mosquito puts in.
Speaker 2: You and that make it it's e Have you tried it?
Speaker 5: I have tried it, actually, yes, and it does work. You can get the cheap ones too, you don't have to spend a lot on them.
Speaker 4: Oh my, it's a good hot tip right there, No, Katie, I usually just like attack it with my nails, me too, like y, yeah, it's a.
Speaker 5: Little ex No nope. Now all you have to do is put a little clear pimple patch on it and no'll go right away.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I and I am like not till like it's kind of a humble brag. I'm obviously very sweet.
Speaker 2: They love me.
Speaker 1: They come for that's joke. They do come for me and they get huge on me, like very very large.
Speaker 5: Oh I know, I know, very ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you for the hot tip.
Speaker 1: You've probably heard us talking about it at this point that we are giving away post Malone and Jelly Rolled tickets every thirty minutes on KATIEWB. We give you a keyword, it's five after and thirty five after, so that means we're little over ten minutes out from your next keyword. But we have to give them away, of course. So let's start off with Alisha. Alicia, how are you hi? This is Alicia.
Speaker 2: Hi, Alisha, how.
Speaker 5: Are you good?
Speaker 1: This is Fallin and Cult at Katie w B. Hi, Hi, were you trying to win post Malone and Jelly Roll tickets?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: I've been doing like every day this week, like four times a day.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's such great commitment. Cold, do you want to tell her the news?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just keep on shogging along, keep on trucking, and hopefully you'll win one of these days. Also, just kidding, you're going to post Malone and Jelly Roll.
Speaker 5: I was like, how rude can you imagine?
Speaker 1: We call everyone that doesn't talk back and just tell them to keep trying.
Speaker 5: The regular tickets were the VIP tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, so these are the regular tickets. But now that you've won these, you're in the drawing for the VIP So cool. Yes, very very cool, and we'll call you back if you win the VIP experience, but as of now, you're at least in the concert.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Oh, my husband's gonna be so excited.
Speaker 2: That's so awesome. And you can relax too.
Speaker 1: You while we hope you continue to listen to us. You don't have to, you know, submit a keyword every thirty minutes anymore.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, Yeah, I think keep trying to get into the one K word place you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you know what for that one you do have.
Speaker 3: To keep on trying.
Speaker 2: You've got this so good.
Speaker 1: Well, congrats Alicia, thanks for listening, and have so much fun with your husband at the show.
Speaker 5: Awesome, you're so long.
Speaker 7: On the.
Speaker 3: Point three JD W B.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardow.
Speaker 1: She and testified Tuesday in France in the highest profile robbery trial the country has seen in decades for her account of the heist that captured ten million dollars worth of her jewelry and of course, she got really emotional when she took the stand.
Speaker 2: She they said she was crying.
Speaker 1: She said, I absolutely thought I was going to die. And she described how two men dressed in police uniforms and wearing masks held her at gunpoint as she wore nothing but a bathroom and what else she thought was going to happen to her. So, you know, she said, I kept telling them I have babies and I need to get home to my babies. And she said one of the robbers pointed to his hand and kept repeating the word ring because they wanted her huge ring that was worth so much money. She said that he grabbed her by her legs and pulled her and she was naked and everything was exposed, and she was sure that something else was going to happen to her. But the men took her possessions and they left, and she said she couldn't remember individual features and faces because of the trauma. She said, you start thinking about your family and all goes out the door. So, I mean, I remember she talked about it a little bit on David Letterman. She talked about it obviously on The Kardashian Show, and how I mean, she got very emotional.
Speaker 2: How could you not.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's probably the closest you could get to, like feeling like your life is flashing before your eyes.
Speaker 2: In a situation like that.
Speaker 1: So even if you hate him Kardashian and people still give her crap because she still flaunts her wealth. But I'm like, she doesn't even have to flaunt it though everyone knows how much she's worth. Everyone knows she has all these lavish things, but people give her crap all the time, like quit flaunting, And it's like, okay, you should also be able to have nice things and show them if you want without being robbed at gunpoint.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, so.
Speaker 1: Even if you hate her, I felt there should be a little empathy when something like that happens.
Speaker 2: More Diddy coverage.
Speaker 1: Cassie took the stand today also, and she kind of explains how they started dating when she was twenty one years old, how they were had a lot of fun and this kind of stuff wasn't happening at first, and then she said it kind of became a job. The freakoffs. She described one of the freakoffs lasting four days. That's the longest one, and there's a lot more to it. We won't be diving into obviously, you can always check the full updates on that.
Speaker 2: It's a little weird to be doing like kind.
Speaker 1: Of back to back to back court drama.
Speaker 2: But I did get more details.
Speaker 1: We talked about this yesterday, that Tory Lanez was stabbed, but it's crazy.
Speaker 2: He was stabbed over a dozen times.
Speaker 1: Both of his lungs collapsed, so it's actually it was more serious than I realized.
Speaker 4: Yea, you got like stabbed in the throat too, and that was like just a crazy I mean, just not crazy.
Speaker 3: He just kind of standard prison shanking.
Speaker 1: But his team said he was stabbed seven times at his back and four times in his torso, twice in the back of his head, and once in the left side of his face. I'm honestly surprised he's alive because that sounds awful.
Speaker 2: But wow, that is wild.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture minute. Yes, yes, yes, tis time. Tis time for another keyword that you record into the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: So you just record your.
Speaker 1: Voice saying rockstar, rock star, and you're intered to one post alone and jelly roll tickets.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you something I would love for you to ask me a question.
Speaker 4: Should like if I'm in the iHeartRadio app listening to one on one point three Katy w B. Should I make like the preset number one Katie.
Speaker 3: Do wud B?
Speaker 1: I think would make things easier. It's your choice, your prerogative. I would say my choice, but yes, I would say that would be a good choice. Okay, it just makes it easier. You open the app boom, you click, katiewb, it's already there.
Speaker 3: And you're kind of willing your win into existence.
Speaker 1: I feel like, right, yes, and then you hit the rad record button and you say rock star for your chance to win post wall and Jelly Real tickets.
Speaker 2: You never more than thirty minutes away from winning.
Speaker 1: If one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colts and anyone listening who has a good dog bark? I was watching promo for the new season of the Summer I Turn Pretty and one of the girls like, I have a really great dog bark, and I was like, here we go, and it was so good on point it was I closed my eyes. I would have thought it was an actual dog barking in a park. And I'm like, I want to see if anyone listening has a good dog bark?
Speaker 3: You do a good bass at hound.
Speaker 4: I know that I've heard it before, but then you makes your husband's voice into it just sounds.
Speaker 1: That's different than a basset hound. That's one my husband's on guard at night. With any noise, I'm always like, Jake, shut up, like literally, it was nothing. It was the fan oscillating, calm down, yeah.
Speaker 2: Leave it, leave it? So anyway, leave a good dog bar give us a call six nine eight nine KDWB. Anyone listening. Who made money gambling?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a big thing.
Speaker 1: Everyone says they make money gambling. They never reveal how much they lost to get to the point of making money.
Speaker 4: Gambling is wild, Like it's not I'm not even just talking about like scenos. I'm talking about like the apps now, like the there's like so many apps that you can just bet on any games. And it's like not even just games, like any little minor things. It's can you in Minnesota?
Speaker 1: I didn't think you could do uh sports betting in Minnesota like that?
Speaker 3: Oh for real? Maybe maybe can you cross over? It was constant and do it? There is that a thing? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh anything goes on with content because dude, I might be wrong with it. I thought it was like a big thing that every year they present that in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: It feels like it changes like every week.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I know somebody who does it, like literally every single day. He's at least throwing like twenty to thirty, which doesn't sound like a lot, but daily. I mean that that adds up. And he's like, yeah, but I his sometimes two fifty. I one last weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if you're doing like thirty a day, bro, did you win? Anyone listening who has no idea what they're doing at work? Guilty boom? If you're the reason why is because if you're like me, called every single other person working in America, every day you acquire more responsibility without more pay, and you're expected to do things and I don't know how to do that. I wasn't trained that. But you can't have the attitude of that ain't my job. You're lucky you still have a job. So or maybe you lied and you got your job and just have no idea what you're doing. There could be different, it could be different reasons. Give us a call six' five to, one nine eight NINE. Katiewv anyone listening who has a good dog, bark made money, gambling has has no idea what they're doing at.
Speaker 2: Work call now.
Speaker 1: One on one point three k D W b With fallon And. Colton anyone listening who has a good dog?
Speaker 2: BARK i didn't hear. Yours you heard?
Speaker 1: Mine you give me give me a little daph it's a.
Speaker 3: Little shit, too for.
Speaker 1: SURE i was gonna also, say, Pepion, yeah those dogs are so, cute real barkie that we have one in my, neighborhood always causing.
Speaker 3: Issues put a muzzle on, it for.
Speaker 2: Sure pulled.
Speaker 1: Back anyone listening who has a good dog, bark made, money, gambling or has no idea what they're doing at? Work which of those categories you fall?
Speaker 2: Into?
Speaker 6: Dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait what's your? Name let's give you proper. Introduction what was?
Speaker 8: It all?
Speaker 2: Right let's hear that dog.
Speaker 3: BARK i can actually do it. TOO i can do a puppy.
Speaker 5: And the grown.
Speaker 2: Dogs, okay. Amazing let's start with the. Puppy, ye that is so.
Speaker 1: GOOD i feel like there's a little dog that needs to go out and go potty right, now.
Speaker 3: Exactly give me. That give me that big dog.
Speaker 2: Bark do you have actual? Dogs or do you just bark out your.
Speaker 6: Two dogs free?
Speaker 5: Caps?
Speaker 2: Dude do they get?
Speaker 1: Confused are they, like, hello listen.
Speaker 4: To their dog in the room you start barking at the mailman with them or? Something, well thanks for, calling appreciate, You, Hello. Katie able to Be which category do you fit?
Speaker 3: Into the sports?
Speaker 6: GAMBLING i know a bunch about, that AND i feel LIKE i call into you, guys wait too? Much every?
Speaker 3: Category oh, no you're you're, Good you're.
Speaker 4: Good, okay well, Yeah, so first of, all is it legal to do the sports betting online In?
Speaker 3: Minnesota?
Speaker 6: Okay In minnesota you can do an app Called underdog where it's eagle because what you're doing is you're betting on.
Speaker 5: A specific player and how they.
Speaker 6: Do so you can, say Like Anthony edwards is going to score over thirty points or under thirty. Points so that, way it's a skill based.
Speaker 5: Gambling it's not just putting money on any giving k.
Speaker 1: Job but you cannot legally say The timberwolves are going to win over so and.
Speaker 3: So, no you can't do.
Speaker 5: That, okay that's.
Speaker 4: Just but you can go an hour south To Diamond, joe's which me and way.
Speaker 5: Too many PEOPLE i know do regular and put that.
Speaker 2: Okay how? Okay so the question is have you made money? Gambling? Then if, so how?
Speaker 3: Much AND i.
Speaker 5: Got like twenty eight hundred for it with a five.
Speaker 4: Dollars bet not.
Speaker 1: That, also it does feel like you might be an investor in this app because you've given it a lot of publicity. Today so they actually owe you money for this, endorsement they.
Speaker 4: DO i think you should pay me for a how much you, know we don't have enough money to give away here?
Speaker 3: Salary thank you?
Speaker 2: Brother HI KDW. B which category you fall? Into?
Speaker 4: Him money?
Speaker 2: Gambling how much have you? MADE i was down two hundred.
Speaker 5: And fifty dollars AND i was in my grandma grabbo AND i was done, gambling SO i was down to a. Bar my grandpa was, like, Here i'm going to the room here the Twenty if you, win pay back if you, don't. Don't and THEN i won eleven dollars AND i went to go show him in the room and he was, like did you? WIN i said, yeah AND i threw it in the air And i've never seen, that old. Man that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome that is a wholesome memory you will always have with your grandma.
Speaker 3: That's so cool big.
Speaker 2: Balling hell, Yeah, hi which category do you fall?
Speaker 6: INTO i was calling for, two the dog bark and the uh all, right all, right.
Speaker 3: Let's see that that.
Speaker 1: Bark yeah, yeah dang, dude you.
Speaker 3: Made me jump on my. Seat that was scary in the. Beginning.
Speaker 2: Dog do you feel like you're impersonating right? Now?
Speaker 6: WELL i had, three, okay but my main two my Pitfull terrier or my.
Speaker 3: ROCK i was gonna.
Speaker 1: SAY i could tell it was a dominating kind of dog the way you brought.
Speaker 2: That colt literally jumped back a little.
Speaker 4: Bit, now now you're you're a beast with a, Bark So i'm guessing you're a shark when it comes to the.
Speaker 6: Gambling So i'm the oldest of all my, siblings SO i usually like to mess with people when they're walking down the.
Speaker 1: Dark all, way how much money have you made?
Speaker 2: Gambling you?
Speaker 6: Think the most reason THAT i was going to talk, ABOUT i made total about fifteen or sixteen.
Speaker 3: Hundred, ooh that's that's a nice little side gig right.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Now how much money have you lost?
Speaker 9: Gambling believe it or? NOT a two hundred?
Speaker 1: Okay one on one point three KD W b With fallon and. Colts we do have your keywordy chance to win Post malone and jelly roll. Tickets were doing those every thirty, minutes which means your next chance to win comes up in five. Minutes, okay we want you to, win so make sure you don't go anywhere in five.
Speaker 2: Minutes behave your keyword to win ON.
Speaker 1: Katiewb yet, AGAIN i have arrived with your keyword to get post blone and to get The hello did that SOME i salon and cults on one on one point Three katie W. B now is the time to record yourself saying.
Speaker 2: Thank.
Speaker 1: You record your voice saying bank into the iHeartRadio if you'll see a record button and you're interest to. Win we're giving these way like every thirty minutes, basically and then on top of, that everyone that wins they're in a drawing for THE vip, package which is a lot of COOL vip stuff like early, entrants The, Venu Great, seeds merch things like. That, definitely we want to get you went on, that so go ahead and enter the word.
Speaker 4: Bank, okay therapy is. Expensive you don't know this because your husband actually has some good.
Speaker 3: Insurance that is.
Speaker 1: True you talk about how expensive it is all the, time And i'm, like that's. WILD i didn't ever pay for in or for therapy at. All it was covered by my husband's. INSURANCE i think a lot of people have it covered by their insurance or they have like a.
Speaker 3: Copay, honey, honey, yeah it's. Crazy give me you have.
Speaker 1: A full time job with. Insurance, yeah but then you you have our. COMPANIES i opted out of.
Speaker 4: THAT i could see a bill in the mail the other. Day my company we had. This it was like AN ax ray for my. DAUGHTER i was, like this can't be. Right AND i called and they were, like, no your insurance covered seventy four. CENTS i was, like all, right don't what.
Speaker 2: AM i paying?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 3: AWESOME i love giving you seven hundred dollars a month for just seventy four cents. Covered.
Speaker 4: Whatever, anyways here's my. Point i'm thinking about therapy a.
Speaker 3: Lot i'm gonna.
Speaker 4: GO i do think therapy is. Beneficial you need, it you go? Whatever are you still GOING tvd tell your?
Speaker 9: Thing?
Speaker 4: Okay, also what's good other things in life that we kind of like take away from, Ourselves like so you could go to therapy or or you could just eat a bowl of.
Speaker 3: Cereal, dude that's. Okay oh it's so.
Speaker 1: GOOD i just like want to like to side note quick he is not a licensed, professional not that anyone thought he. Was so everything he's saying right, NOW i would like to say THAT i probably don't support.
Speaker 4: It, look All i'm saying is, like if you feel a little, sad, ease you feel a little depressed every.
Speaker 2: TIME i eat something fattening like.
Speaker 1: Cereal BECAUSE i have a complex relationship with, food it makes me feel more. Sad it makes me feel good in the. MOMENT i feel more sad.
Speaker 3: When i'm Doing like today.
Speaker 1: WHEN i had McDonald's for, LUNCH i immediately felt bad about.
Speaker 4: Myself and you double, back or you go TO bk and get a little croissant wrap or something.
Speaker 3: Like this is All i'm. Saying you could go to, therapy or you can rent a pond, toombo have a day on the, lake get some.
Speaker 1: Cruise, financially it's comparable.
Speaker 3: Exactly these are things you could take the.
Speaker 4: Money let's say you paid five and about six hundred bucks a month on, therapy, right you could just take that and do whatever you want to. Do get a little, out go to therapy or do a little three day week and up north.
Speaker 1: You can just do therapy and get your get your mind, right get your get your yourself whole with the tools you need to go on with. Life and then that money is freedom because then you finish, therapy.
Speaker 3: Or you can hit up mall Of america get some. SHOES i do like.
Speaker 2: THAT i just SAYING i do Like.
Speaker 4: Hokus that could bring you happiness when Your hoka won't hurt.
Speaker 3: Anymore, yeah and you feel you.
Speaker 4: Feel confident in your new. SHOES i told you the other. DAY i was, Like, oh dude's Sick hocas and you're, like that's.
Speaker 3: AWESOME i.
Speaker 1: Know that's Why i'm currently working on an endorsement deal With. HOKAS i got the owner Of hokas on the phone with our sales team working on some free.
Speaker 2: Shoes shut up or? Nope CAN i get?
Speaker 3: Some?
Speaker 2: No BUT i Think Ryan seacrest does.
Speaker 3: That, yeah he. Does he does do that a little.
Speaker 2: Different i'm a little different Than. Seacrest so that's What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying you go to therapy or you can answer whatever you want to, Do like you have something in, mind what do you want to?
Speaker 3: Do you go to you could go to therapy or you.
Speaker 1: Could, WELL i did go to therapy and THEN i graduated, therapy but that's BECAUSE i had good. Benefits, yes BUT i MEAN i guess you could lay in the bath for endless hours until your husband, says are you gonna come be a part of your kid's?
Speaker 3: Life that's What i'm. Saying. Boom you know you have the right.
Speaker 2: Idea maybe it's not that season, now maybe therapy.
Speaker 3: Isn't all you have to do is just, like, dude be.
Speaker 4: Selfish just be a selfish person and do what you, want treat yourself, done and then there you're.
Speaker 2: Fixed you have a little bit of a.
Speaker 1: Point oh my, god a fountain D c from.
Speaker 4: McDonald's oh my, dude if you put in a FOUNTAIN dc machine your, house one hundred, percent you're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Happy how much was that?
Speaker 2: Caught what that?
Speaker 1: Cost i've seen those all over To. INSTAGRAM i, mean that's at least ten years at their. Problem you're, right, Honestly oh that's ten years of happiness right.
Speaker 4: THERE i do like.
Speaker 3: THAT i just say.
Speaker 2: IT i do like.
Speaker 4: That, yeah, sorry you can go to therapy or do whatever you want when you WANT a thousand dollars ten.
Speaker 1: Minutes, okay a lot of things to go over if you watch reality shows kind of Like American. Idol they've already revealed the top three ahead of the FINALE us on right. Now, yeah the top three contestants have been. REVEALED i don't know when the whole thing. Is i'm just NOT i don't follow it. Anymore they also For The voice season twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight can you believe?
Speaker 1: It they've already announced their coaches for next, Season Michael, Boublay Snoop, Dogg nile And, reba, which by the, way season twenty seven hasn't even, ended BUT nbc is looking. Ahead the season twenty seven finale of that show airs Next. Tuesday Con Film. Festival they have a new dress code. Policy you're not allowed to be. NUDE i think a lot of, people like women wear dresses where you can see their, boobs and so they're, like, yeah no more of.
Speaker 2: That so they, said, nah it's like.
Speaker 1: Okay and there's a new digital detox trend people are trying where they're booking trips to places that will force them to unplug their Are resorts specifically offer a no, experience No Wi, fi NO, TVs in the, room et. Cetera one guess just was LIKE i can put it in a safe. Face it's kind of like The White lotus this, season right where they took your phones when you got. There i'm the only Place i've really really experienced that is when you go to a national. Park usually a lot of the national parks they have no, service and it really is. LOVELY i still have my, Phone, DOUG i gotta get picked or did it even? Happen But i'm instead of Scrolling instagram in the, car i am actually looking at my surroundings or when we, Park i'm actually looking at the stuff around me AS i hike insteader of staring at my. Phone so it's one additional REASON i love going to national.
Speaker 2: Parks so something to add to the list that is your. Trending we're gonna come back, with of course your, keyword your chance.
Speaker 1: To win Post malone And Jelly real, tickets but also in your after school pop quiz today we have a four pack of twins, tickets so that's kind of back to.
Speaker 2: Back when we come back ON, katiewb.
Speaker 3: This is The fallon and.
Speaker 1: One on one point Three katie With fallon And. Colt we do have Your Minnesota twins. Tickets they're hosting The Kansas City royals On, Saturday may twenty.
Speaker 2: Fourth Twins baseball's Back Baby Target.
Speaker 1: Field you can get your tickets now At twins dot com slash tickets and use my code fallon twenty. Five you get twenty five percent off your. Tickets you're, welcome but you can win a four pack right now totally for. Free in our after school pop, quiz you call six, five, one nine eight Nine. Katiewb we ask you some trivia. Questions you do have to compete against another, person and if you get the most, correct you win the, tickets which is very, EXCITING i think Because I'M i love The. Twins first of, ALL i want to go back. Out they have a bunch of new. FOODS i gotta try. Those, ALSO i may or may not be throwing out the first pitch On june twenty.
Speaker 2: Second it is a.
Speaker 1: FLEX i do it from the, mound by the, Way Humble, bragg BECAUSE i can throw a.
Speaker 2: Ball So i'm, Saying, Hi, katiewb what's your name?
Speaker 1: Exactly Ashley? Ashley have you ever been to A twins? GAME i go To twins games a, lot so you're LIKE i would love to save a little money and get some tickets for. Free absolutely all, Right, ashley hold on, Second, hi what's your?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 1: Amber amber And ashley going head to head today to win Some twins. Tickets i'm gonna ask you a trivia. Question if you know the, answer chime in with your. Name whoever gets the most correct? Whens are you ladies?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yes question number?
Speaker 1: One in what fairy tale does a pumpkin turn into a?
Speaker 2: Carriage?
Speaker 5: Amber?
Speaker 2: Ashley, Yes, amber that is.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Amber question number.
Speaker 1: Two before becoming, President Barack obama served as A Us senator from which?
Speaker 2: State? Ashley, Yes, Ashley.
Speaker 9: Illinois that is.
Speaker 2: Correct. Ashley we've got a tie game.
Speaker 3: Here they're so smart, today.
Speaker 1: Truly question number, three what is the name of the largest desert in the?
Speaker 2: World, Ashley, Yes, ashley So, haarah that is. Wrong oh my, Gosh.
Speaker 1: Ashley Congratulations, Ashley, amber thank you for.
Speaker 2: Playing. Ashley you get a four pack Of twins. Tickets.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, yes we're going to come.
Speaker 2: Back we do have.
Speaker 1: A deep debate on bugs in the. HOUSE i guess selling.
Speaker 3: And colts to die a, coke, chat crawling and. Shop, okay she a giant spider in your living.
Speaker 4: Room Pass you crush, It you smash it with a, book a, shoe a, shoe whatever you.
Speaker 3: Got how do you feel? Inside what do you?
Speaker 1: Feel so so happy THAT i caught it before it got, me before it crawled into my ear canal laid. Eggs tons of spiders came out of my. Head the other half went into my. Brain i've gone. Crazy no one believes. ME i go to the. Doctor i'm, LIKE i know something's going. On they don't. Believe i'm, like please just check my ears like. Textures we can't find. It, later it turns Out i've gone crazy because they didn't do the exam THAT i asked. FOR i knew something was. Wrong then it turns out this is Why i've gone. CRAZY i lost my, JOB i lost my, family all because of this.
Speaker 4: Spider, okay so when you see it plastered all over the wall from you crushing, it you don't feel a little. Bad you don't think about, like oh that could have been a son or a. Brother oh maybe that was a, dad and you just took that dad away from all of its. Children first of.
Speaker 1: All breaking and entering is a. Thing you're on my property, Now squatters be, good be a good, Dad go go get a house for your your four thousand. Babies, Also i'm gonna be, HONEST i don't know a lot about, spiders BUT i don't feel LIKE i see a lot of dads hanging. Around it feels like a lot of moms are the ones taking care of the.
Speaker 3: Kids whoa whoa whoa crazy. Stereotype that's. WILD i the other DAY i just walked into my living.
Speaker 4: Room there was a spider dad playing baseball with the spiders.
Speaker 3: On they had a mid on and. Everything where'd they get a?
Speaker 2: Mit which of the eight legs was the mid? On do they use multiple? Mits that a multiple?
Speaker 4: LEGS i smashed just by and they're, like that was Our i'll feel. THERE i was, like, oh, SORRY i feel, guilty. DUDE i can't What i've been doing. Lately i've been catching every little bug in my. House i've been catching it And i'm releasing it outside back.
Speaker 3: In, yeah BUT i just feel LIKE i.
Speaker 4: CAN'T i don't know what it is like this empathy inside of me Where i'm, like that is someone someone's mom THAT i just.
Speaker 1: Murdered you don't seem to have the same feeling when it's like a yellow jacket or. Horn the other day you went on a full rant about but you don't care about their.
Speaker 3: Families they're an. Object they're not living.
Speaker 1: Being i've that's crazy because the other DAY i saw a yellow jacket in my kitchen mixing pancake batter with her, child and they were about to make breakfast. Together so it's wild you would say something like, That.
Speaker 3: Oh my, god you.
Speaker 4: Did.
Speaker 3: Yeah did they even cut it up for their?
Speaker 4: Baby, yes and they even had like the maple syrup and, everything little.
Speaker 2: Honey if it's, pancakes it makes.
Speaker 3: Sense that is, true, DUDE.
Speaker 4: I have no.
Speaker 1: Remorse there would be like certain BUGS i would never yeah like what, yeah obviously, yeah let me Think Jimminy cricket.
Speaker 2: Would never.
Speaker 3: Do you take On Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Cricket yet so many people protesting on your, yard just Like Jim.
Speaker 2: Jim what's another famoue famous? Bug?
Speaker 3: Yeah probably not a.
Speaker 2: Lot, okay you know? What there should be.
Speaker 3: More there's a FLY i want to be for THE b.
Speaker 1: MOVIE i don't Know Jerry seinfeld half that ONE i would kill. Yeah one on one point Three katie W b With fallon And colt clip quiz with our good Buddy ted is coming.
Speaker 2: Up i'm.
Speaker 1: Ready i'm ready for the. Heat colt is hosting. TODAY i feel LIKE i got the, need the need for. Speed it doesn't work in this, scenario but maybe that'll be one of the movie.
Speaker 3: Quotes Maybe i'm not gonna give anything. Away SO i.
Speaker 2: TRIED i.
Speaker 1: Tried if you've never heard the game, before it's a fun one to play along. With you can see how well you know your movies and your music in the years they came. Out we're also going to come back in about three minutes with your next, keyword your chance to win Post malone And Jim roll.
Speaker 2: Tickets sick, dude can't.
Speaker 3: Wait that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Awesome that's one on one point three katiewb With ballon And. Colt colt has a special delivery for you little.
Speaker 4: Quties, YES i do Post, Malone Jelly. Roll they're gonna be hearing seven days what that's? CRAZY Us Bank. Stadium you could be, There this could be a. Reality you they're.
Speaker 2: Like oh, god Post malo Rock.
Speaker 3: Star singing all the songs with the.
Speaker 4: Keyword you open up THE ir radio app listen to one one point three KDU w there's gonna be a microphone.
Speaker 3: Button hit that mic and say. Jelly that's the key where you just said. JELLY i love. It, yeah for the chance to.
Speaker 9: Win.
Speaker 2: Goodluck it's clip quiz on KD.
Speaker 3: Wb welcome back to the. Studio. Body how you?
Speaker 4: Doing? Ted?
Speaker 8: Good? Good good good?
Speaker 3: Good how are? You things are so? Great?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a clip quiz And colt is your hostess with the most is today bringing to you a movie in a. Song we guess what they are in what year they came.
Speaker 2: Out who will be going first?
Speaker 3: Today ted will be going first?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 3: Right here is your. Movie i've got all these. Things i've done all these things for. Her now she just wants to run. Away she wants to leave That. Jay you can't repeat the. PAST i can't repeat the. Past what do you?
Speaker 8: Think, gosh that sounds so. Familiar IF i know you know? IT i really. Don't Though i'm. BLANKING i may be losing my. Touch what is?
Speaker 3: It The Great? GATSBY i?
Speaker 1: Did, YEAH i thought maybe That's, leo but, nope never crossed my.
Speaker 8: Mind oh that's a good. MOVIE i like that. Remake, yeah and he good soundtrack your.
Speaker 2: Song we don't have to worry about. Nothing did a video this? Month break? Down so?
Speaker 3: Bad? Something they they gonna see this some mouths Face space started up.
Speaker 2: With the sound of The Human, Race Human?
Speaker 3: Race oh, no da.
Speaker 8: OKAY i think That's Ellie golding AND i think she has a song Called Fire Is It? Is?
Speaker 3: It Is? It?
Speaker 8: Fire By Ellie?
Speaker 4: Golding now burn burn burn in that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: God so what was the? Year what do you?
Speaker 2: Think, oh now he's feeling.
Speaker 8: Unsettled i'm Gonna i'm gonna go twenty, twelve.
Speaker 3: Twenty, thirteen twenty. Thirteen that's.
Speaker 2: Close that doesn't mean That i'm gonna be, on, baby don't, worry all, right.
Speaker 4: Fallon you're definitely not gonna get this your movie, now all, Right i'm just.
Speaker 3: Kidding your movie is are?
Speaker 5: You how COULD i?
Speaker 3: Forget? YEAH i wanted to cut Because i'm really sorry about.
Speaker 9: That it was really stupid thing to you called first wheel to talk to, somebody but it had to be next to.
Speaker 3: YOU i was just being drawn to.
Speaker 2: You oh, jeez what a? Line oh the note. BOOK i thought it was.
Speaker 1: A movie, first AND i couldn't think of what was called walk the line.
Speaker 3: The first so.
Speaker 4: Classic look if you know this song don't say it because it's so.
Speaker 3: GOOD i want to hear a little. Bit, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah on A, Monday i'm waiting About. Tuesday i'm fading and my am so the. Wacked actually some some piece of?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: Nice good?
Speaker 4: You all?
Speaker 2: Right what is the what do you think flashback in? TIME i want to say it's like two thousand and eight or?
Speaker 3: Nine all, right well found you are two, zero so that's. Cool thank. You ted usually comes, back.
Speaker 2: Though why do you put that in my?
Speaker 3: Vision they call the comeback. Kid all, right we'll be back with round. Two next it's clip quiz on kd W.
Speaker 4: V back at, It round two With ted and fallon facing. Off how you Feeling i'm feeling?
Speaker 2: GOOD i have Too ted has.
Speaker 8: Zero i'm feeling too.
Speaker 3: Hot he's come.
Speaker 1: Back, before BUT i want TO i don't want to give him any vibes of.
Speaker 3: That, well we have a movie and a.
Speaker 4: Song i'm gonna play a clip and then you're gonna guess which year that. HAPPENED i don't feel confident in you for this this, movie but we'll.
Speaker 3: SEE i love. That that's. Right get your punk guys back to. Mommy, yeah, yeah you got. Nothing you keep running, hey when you bring back some of your. Friends.
Speaker 10: Huh so many creatures that, SPACE i don't.
Speaker 8: Know it sounds like there were dragons in. There could be A TRANSFORMER i don't, know uh Like transformers Four avatar.
Speaker 2: One it's like.
Speaker 4: Dinosaurs, okay, shoot all, right your, Song, yeah.
Speaker 3: Start to dance around, us. Daring it's assuming. Me i'm. Trying, yeah.
Speaker 8: Okay this Is fallen For you By Colby. Cala. Yeah it reminds me of sophomore year high school, crushes you know the. Year, YEAH i want to, say that's two thousand and. Nine so, good so.
Speaker 3: Good he's so.
Speaker 2: Good it's been on the station a ten plus.
Speaker 8: Years great timeless, song, THOUGH i Fallon.
Speaker 4: Lessie if you get any, crackt if you, don't, dude all tied, up, okay shake, hands walk.
Speaker 3: Away, okay here's your. Movie, okay, yep, Okay i'll go. First let me say we don't really need to be. Here so we've been married five? Years six five six? Years, okay dang, it.
Speaker 2: Yep, wow funny because earlier its.
Speaker 1: LIKE i just have a good, food good dad movie coming in hot with negativity around.
Speaker 3: ME i don't know if you're gonna get this song in. Movie it was.
Speaker 4: Before it, stops before our PICK i know HOW i, mean it.
Speaker 1: Was all their songs are kind of similar to. Me So i'm gonna say it's The, scientist.
Speaker 3: But speed of, sound speed of?
Speaker 1: Sound, yes, yes, yes, Okay so mister and Miss. Smith, wow this is so long ago because this is, like, MAN i don't even know When jennifer Oh, man When jennifernce was married to.
Speaker 2: Him and all you HAD i went.
Speaker 3: DOWN i was so.
Speaker 1: Young, Yeah so let's go two thousand and three five, okay, OKAY i do good, Job, ted, nice try good?
Speaker 3: Job one on one point Three katie W. B how's you were?
Speaker 2: Shot at one thousand dollars, Now.
Speaker 1: Salin and colt on one on one point three k d W b where you're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance to win post malone and jelly roll. Tickets so we do it at like five after and thirty five, after and then everyone's always, like, well how DO i? Know IF i, want it'll go a little something like, This, Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi is This?
Speaker 4: Jill?
Speaker 3: Hi is This?
Speaker 1: Jill?
Speaker 2: Jill how are you? Good it is balin it's? Cold? Also how are?
Speaker 4: YOU i am?
Speaker 2: Awesome, Okay, Jill, well we'll let you get back to.
Speaker 1: Work we just wanted to call and quickly let you know you want some Post malone And jelly roll.
Speaker 2: Tickets oh my, god that is so.
Speaker 9: Awesome gonna, Yes, Jill.
Speaker 1: You're now entered to win THE vip package as, well where you get like even better. Tickets early entrants into the concert you get like SOME vip merch all kinds of cool. Stuff but we'll call you back and let you know if you win. That now you don't have to keep. Trying you are in the.
Speaker 2: Concert.
Speaker 5: Awesome thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much you're so. Welcome welcome and have, Fun, Jill thank you so much for.
Speaker 5: Listening thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much more and, More you're very. Welcome more and.
Speaker 4: More.
Speaker 1: Uh you, know news is coming out from The diddy. Trial we're only going to cover bits of it here and. There cassie took the stands, day so that's the big. One we'll cover pop culture minute for.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 4: Post malone At Jelly rolls seven days away FROM Us Bank, stadium going crazy over both of, them and we can get you in every thirty minutes we have a chance to.
Speaker 1: Win i'm on a one point Three katie W. B, okay so the time is, now you got to give a Key what is the, keyword Cult, Riyah.
Speaker 3: The keyword is, circles circles.
Speaker 1: Pay just record yourself saying that The iHeartRadio app and you're entered to.
Speaker 2: Win good.
Speaker 3: Luck it's The Pop Culture minute With fellon and Cult on one on one point THREE kd W.
Speaker 1: B cassie's been on the stand in The diddy trial and she's kind of breaking down the freak off situation because this is what happens in a lot of these. Situations people will be, like, well why did she do it if.
Speaker 2: She didn't want to do?
Speaker 1: It AND i think that when you're in an abusive, situation which it's clear she was in an abusive. SITUATION i, mean at this, point pretty much everyone has seen the video that came, out it a becomes difficult to. Leave, also she says she started this when she was like twenty one or twenty two years old with, him and she felt like he had revealed this vulnerable part of him to her and so she didn't want to like make him feel. Bad but she said she had no one to talk to about. This she didn't like. It he'd bring in male. Escorts there are lots of. Detail i'm not going to go. Over it's of course all ON. Tmz she didn't want to make him, mad she didn't want to upset.
Speaker 2: Him she did not enjoy.
Speaker 1: Them she revealed she was, very very very drugged throughout on various things like, ecstasy, molly and. Cocaine and she said her last freakp was in like twenty seventeen or twenty.
Speaker 2: Eighteen she said she never slept during.
Speaker 1: Them she said the longest one lasted four, days and she said was happening weekly for.
Speaker 2: Years SO i don't know exactly what.
Speaker 1: Happened i'm not following it, completely like why it ended or how she finally got out of that. Situation but, again she started seeing him when she was twenty one years, old very. Young obviously he's quite a bit older than he. Is another person who took the stand this week Was Kim. Kardashian she did. Today you, know she's In paris right now because of the jewelry high she was a part.
Speaker 2: Of she really wanted to take the.
Speaker 1: Stand she wanted to give a powerful emotional testimony because she wants them to. Hear, SO i, mean she's talked about it, before maybe if you've watched the reality show where she's, like you, know she thought she was going to lose her. Life he thought other things were going to. Happen so it was a lot and very very. Vulnerable she got very emotional. Understandable, also interestingly, enough the first trailer for her new, show where she's a, lawyer dropped.
Speaker 4: TODAY i was, like all, right, Timing, yeah weird, Timing makata also really good, TIMING i.
Speaker 1: Guess so a lot of eyes on her Tory lane's more details came out over that he was, shanked and that's the word they're using because it was in prison over a dozen. Times both lungs. Collapsed this is. Crazy his team. Says seven times he was stabbed in his, back four times in his, torso twice in the back of the, head and once in the left side of his.
Speaker 2: Face what did he? DO i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i, mean you don't know if it was motivated by, something you don't. Know if it's like someone's, like, oh a, celebrity you don't. Know if he's acting cocky in. Jail you have no idea what's going on. There there's a lot of prison and courtroom talk on The Pop Culture minute, today which is. Bizarre so enough of, that you. Girl Katie perry is in town, tonight and while we have already even away all of our, TICKETS i do think we should play Some Katy. Perry obviously that's the. Move and we chose my favorite. ONE i should have, asked what years is THAT i chose my favorite?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 9: Oh this is?
Speaker 2: Good what's your Favorite Katie? PERRY i more of like a.
Speaker 3: Plastic bag floating through the, wind you, know firework.
Speaker 2: Ras, brah gotcha all? Right teenage dream ON.
Speaker 4: Ktwb it's one ONE katwb With falon And.
Speaker 3: Colts have you been in? Jail have you been locked? Up doesn't that be too? Long?
Speaker 4: No not even you Have you've never been? Arrested, NO i want to talk to people who have been. Arrested HAVE i been? Arrested, No i've never been.
Speaker 2: ARRESTED i think you would know.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: No, NO i have never been. Arrested BUT i just found.
Speaker 4: Out, dude you just never, know because even the most normal people get arrested.
Speaker 3: Sometimes isn't it.
Speaker 1: Like you get a speeding, ticket you don't pay, it and then you get pulled. Over there's like a tech he'll warrant out for your. Arrest, arrest, right you could get. Arrested that's with parking tickets. Too, yeah you, forget say a parking. Ticket so that's like.
Speaker 2: Quote unquote innocent, one, RIGHT.
Speaker 3: I, guess, yeah it could be.
Speaker 4: ANYTHING i was just talking to somebody in my. Neighborhood and because he's like the most normal, dad just like the most normal. Guy one one weekend a, month he has to go to the county. Jail and he's been doing this for like the past three, years and like in a couple of, months it's like his last time having to do. That he had that option or just doing a chunk like a five month period in, jail and he chose like one weekend a month for like four.
Speaker 1: Years LIKE i would choose one week and a month, too because you could probably keep well maybe depends on if it's a fellony or, not and how your company, is so you can keep your, job, yeah and you could keep up, appearances right. Exactly you know the judges out there in the. World what did he do that he got the? Option by the, WAY i feel Like i've never heard of an option like that in my.
Speaker 3: LIFE i don't. Know good. LAWYER i, guess but, NO i MEAN.
Speaker 1: I was wondering what he actually did give a jail time and there's you may not share, it but there's no chance you didn't. Ask you're the nosiest Person i've ever met my. Life he literally will just text PEOPLE i know where and be, like how much do you?
Speaker 3: Make? YEAH i did do that. Yesterday well just tell. Me on's gonna be a. Secret.
Speaker 4: LISTEN i did. ASK i, said so what did you? Do and he was, like, well it's just something from a. Past that was, like all.
Speaker 2: Right that means leave, It google, it look it.
Speaker 3: Up how to do with the? BANK i can tell you that? Much how to do with the? Bank oh?
Speaker 2: No was he writing little faulty?
Speaker 3: Checks? WELL i don't.
Speaker 4: Know so here's the. Thing have you who out there listening has been to? Jail have you ever been to jail or or just? ARRESTED i want to know the. DETAILS i want to know what. Happened how you really want.
Speaker 1: To hear about drunk? Driving, though that's the One i'm going to say no. TO i thought that's the most common.
Speaker 2: One do you?
Speaker 1: Why and it's hard for me to have a good laugh about? Duy you, know times with the drunk driving. Thing people they get off so easy. SOMETHING i know people are like three or four and it's like what they're just gonna slap.
Speaker 3: On the wrisk what's.
Speaker 2: Happening yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Insane, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Unacceptable, no.
Speaker 3: Unacceptable, anyways six K. B we're not going to. Judge MAYBE i don't know WHEN i gotta.
Speaker 2: JUGE i tried to kill about.
Speaker 3: It let's hear about. It get it out.
Speaker 4: There, okay this is one on one point Three katie W b With foulon And colts trying to find.
Speaker 3: People we're talking to. Criminals have you been? Arrested did you go to? Jail what?
Speaker 9: Happened i'm not saying, jail BUT i have been. Arrested what did you?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 9: SO i WHEN i was, younger at my, CABIN i got a miner and we were on the. Lake so then WHEN i called to pay like the, Ticket they're, like, oh we can't find, you we can't find your. Information BUT i called the wrong, county so THEN i was getting another MINER a couple months. Later at the house, party all, right they were just, yeah taking down everyone's, information but they were, like letting us go home if we had like a sober ride and everything and funny. Thing they're, like, actually do you know you have a worn out for your? Arrest so thankfully the cop was actually super nice and she let my friend follow her with me in the back car and they bailed me out for two hundred dollars at the. Window oh that's.
Speaker 4: NICE i wonder if they do that to, everybody or if they just like liked you or.
Speaker 3: SOMETHING i, KNOW i know it was for. Me they would have been like dudes.
Speaker 4: Wearing yours he's and, crocs trash lock the something, else keep the door. Locked, yeah well that's. Crazy at least you got off kind of like. FREE i mean it was a little, free just a little, ride you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: SAYING a wild, Miner, yeah wild. Miner hi, There why were you?
Speaker 7: Arrested oh my, goodness this story's pretty. Ridiculous SO i was, LIKE i don't, know maybe seventeen or, EIGHTEEN i don't EVEN i GUESS i don't know IF i can say this out the. Radio my dad used to BE thc friendly and deal in those, things and SO i was helping get him some stuff from a. Friend and it was early in the morning And i'm wearing literally pajama shorts and like a spaghetti strap. Taktop AND i go to meet my friend and we're in a parking lot and somebody comes up to their window for like a. Cigarette, well we're in a sketchy area In East saint. PAUL a cop wolves up on us and is, like what are you guys doing, whatever and like searches. Us, well the PERSON i was with obviously had their own healings ready to. Go, well they put it in my glove.
Speaker 3: Box oh, yeah gotta be careful hang out with.
Speaker 7: Forre so so the tough like whose stuff is? Dad And i'm, like they didn't, mine and then they're and then they're, like well he says That, jordan AND i was, like, well look at his record and look at mine from out of it, here like let's be honest, here come, on you, know and he's, like, no you both aren't staying to see each, others so you're both getting.
Speaker 4: ARRESTED i would do the same. Thing i'd be, like you know, What i'm not your mom or. Dad i'm not going to sort this. Out your book out the jail.
Speaker 2: By there one on one point, Three KATIE w b With fallon and. Cult it is.
Speaker 1: Time, okay not, Yet i'm getting a little hot and.
Speaker 2: Bothered time almost.
Speaker 1: To get you your keyword for Post malone and Jelly roll. Tickets here's my, Question, well do you think we should go ahead and dive into the ONE k?
Speaker 3: Wordplay, yeah we should do ONE k word?
Speaker 1: Play, okay so you call right now to play the ONE k word play six, five, one nine eight Nine katie W b your chance to win one thousand.
Speaker 2: Pennies we'll do that when we come back.
Speaker 1: And get you your keyword for your chance to win tickets to see this guy ON katewb one on one point THIRTY kwb With fallon And. Colt and your keyword is malone like Post. Malone record yourself saying that in The iHeartRadio, app and you are interered to. Win, remember every person who wins the tickets also is qualified for THE, vip which gets you a ton of extra. Stuff you get like better, seats you get early access to get into the venue, earlier, submerge et, cetera et.
Speaker 2: Cetera so it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Awesome it's time now For fallon occult that we offer this every every.
Speaker 2: Afternoon we call it the ONE k. Wordplay what is your?
Speaker 4: Name? Crystal are you ready to play the ONE k wordplay your chance to win a thousand?
Speaker 3: Pennies? Sure all, right let's.
Speaker 4: Do you gotta choose a partner in? This you want me or? Fallon, yeah that's all, right that's. Understandable all, right is gonna go on. Again i'm gonna give you four. Words you just get me the first word that comes to your mind or a word you think found will match. With and your first word Is, Taylor Travis, Kelpy, Steven jimmy say all, right all, Right Balat, free come on, You, falligator get over, Here.
Speaker 3: Falpuccino all.
Speaker 2: Right it used to just be the same. Two now you have the same. Three it's just it's really out the door, today.
Speaker 3: Dude people like. Repetitiveness, okay, yeah they like having a. Schedule, okay that's. Fair, Okay Taylor, swift.
Speaker 4: Yeah Travis, Kelsey, Yeah, steven.
Speaker 3: It gets. Harder you thought it was gonna be. Easy there's there's a couple Of. Stevens you can go.
Speaker 2: It, OKAY i don't say. ANYTHING i. Had the first one that came to mind is.
Speaker 1: HAWKING i don't feel like that's right, then, Still spielberg came to, mind AND i don't know Another Steven Steven irwin Without Steve, Irwin So i'm gonna go With Steve.
Speaker 4: Spielberg, Gang, stephening the one you left, down the Only, Steven.
Speaker 3: Jimmy, Puffing Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Carter oh, well there's A kimmel, Too. Gang what's your?
Speaker 4: NAME i mean it's not spelled that, way but it's, like all, right, yeah, SORRY i, thought, DUDE i THOUGHT i had it in the bag for.
Speaker 3: You i'm, Sorry, fallon let you.
Speaker 1: Down that's crazy, Too, yike thank, you, Thanks you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Back if this.
Speaker 4: It's really one of the not the only, reason but it's a lot of the main reason WHY i hang out with.
Speaker 3: You it's one of one point three kg to a fountain. Cold you're talking to me right, Now, Yeah i'm talking to you right.
Speaker 2: Now why could you work with? Me that's probably the top reason we hang.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 1: WOW i was, like all, right, YEAH i could work with it if you didn't work. Here do you think you would ever hang out with? Me because you don't hang out with any. Friends you do have one, thing a.
Speaker 3: Boat SO i was.
Speaker 4: Trying to serious right, Now i'm trying to figure out whenter when when you're getting that boat, wet when you're gonna dip that boat, in when you're.
Speaker 2: Dropping, it that's a very disrespectful.
Speaker 3: The b in the W i don't.
Speaker 2: Know that's not my, business That's jake's.
Speaker 4: Business and are you getting like a like a slip this, year like a you got?
Speaker 3: Secured?
Speaker 1: Okay good now good, okay, yeah all, right your boy has to quote unquote. Summarize i'm, like, oh of course you have to. Suck, seriously you'll.
Speaker 2: Win arize. It now you gotta. Summarize this is getting.
Speaker 1: RIDICULOUS i feel at the moment it gets like warmer, OUT i just start hemorrhaging cash over this.
Speaker 2: Boat let me tell you, what you know what else the next hemorrhage.
Speaker 1: Is every time you step foot on the, boat it's, like, oh we should probably go the, grocery spend one hundred, dollars get, snacks then inevitably end up at Like fletcher's or maynards have to buy food. There and let me tell you who doesn't ever offer for gas? Money people like you free loading on the. Boat zero dollars.
Speaker 3: Offered so is it?
Speaker 4: Gas because when you think about having a, boat, yeah AND i feel like a lot of people regret it because there's so many boats on like, marketplace but like it is.
Speaker 2: It it's nice, though it is.
Speaker 1: Okay i've grown so when if you would have heard in the past two, Years i've gotten less and. Less uh negative about. It i'm still little. NEGATIVE i, said don't love, it BUT i. Do i'm slowly, like, OH i do like having that.
Speaker 3: Option do you're a boat? Girl you're A YACHTI.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Am so would you.
Speaker 4: Would you do something WHERE i could, Subscribe like let's, say let's say you do like a, subscription LIKE i give you twenty dollars a.
Speaker 2: Month no CHANCE i would let you drive the. Boat you would hit a rock bed.
Speaker 4: Immediately oh, NO i don't trust myself to drive the, boat but, like would you SO.
Speaker 2: I rent, out rent out my husband to drive?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, WHATEVER i don't know how to drive. IT i would have hit a rock. Bed jake has tried to show me how to drive the boat so many. Times i'm, LIKE i don't have any interest in. This, yeah it's in the way of, snacking thank, you AND i love boat. Naps Uh, NO i actually have Rented jake out before a. Friend she wanted to go out for her, birthday so, her her, mom and a couple of girlfriends they all went on the boat and she just captained them. Around SO i went on thousand. Percent she paid good, money, Though so if you think you're gonna get it for twenty, dollars you're.
Speaker 3: Hilarious so you're loaning Out jake for how many dollars.
Speaker 2: Depends how long you're?
Speaker 3: OUT i MEAN i could be.
Speaker 1: Quick ew what do you mean everything? Weird i'm not even saying that as you Are.
Speaker 2: Today's trending with felon.
Speaker 3: And cold on one on One katie W.
Speaker 2: B you AND i don't work from. Home OBVIOUSLY i never.
Speaker 1: WORKED i know you did a little WHILE i never worked from home throughout the entire. Pandemic just wasn't an, option which is. Wild but they asked the question how often do you leave the house because an eye? OPEN a new survey found that fifty six percent of remote workers go entire weeks without leaving the house and twenty five percent do not speak.
Speaker 2: To anyone for. Days.
Speaker 1: Oh fifty six percent admit to going twenty four hours without human. Contact, okay twenty seven percent admit to spending days, alone and eight percent have gone a week or more without interacting with someone in.
Speaker 3: Person that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Insane thirty eight percent admit they have gained weight since they started working from. Home, however despite all the negatives, negatives fifty six percent say working from home has improved their work life. Balance, yes, Agreed i'm sure it has improved work life. Balance you can actually take your dog out regularly so you can be around your dogs and not in the. Kennel you can actually not spend in an hour in a commute to go pick up your kid from school or to get Homes that gives, you by, default more time each day to be with your, family assuming you have. Kids SO i can see all the benefits as long as you're not taking advantage of the work from home.
Speaker 4: Situation, yeah, YEAH i feel like probably not good to spend days without human.
Speaker 1: Content now we are people with humans are made to. Have we are the kind of people we need to. Have is so eloquently people you need. Have you need to have, relationship, yeah with the.
Speaker 3: People it doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: Be, boyfriend, girlfriend but you're supposed to have.
Speaker 3: Interactions like if you if you zoom out on.
Speaker 4: That it's, Like, okay if the only thing you're doing or living for is, working then like if you go just days on end without unless you have hobbies at your, HOUSE i, guess but it's like still that is you're just breathing to, work, right so that's the only thing you.
Speaker 1: Do, YEAH i MEAN i, think, well first of, all the way to point that, out you probably made a bench of people, like oh, god.
Speaker 2: They're just trying to make things worse for the.
Speaker 3: People just switched.
Speaker 8: Up get out, there the whole, world out, There get out.
Speaker 2: THERE i love. That get out.
Speaker 1: There, smell smell some touch some, grass as they, say touch, it touch, it, ground, grounding get yourself out. There, Okay, nope that is your