Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet, Window dot Com and listeners liking Yeah now the most aggervated noise and in a media sixteenth day.
Speaker 3: Of July twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And I'm live a little after nine pm, actually about quarter after nine pm if you're sitting in the Eastern time zone, but most of you will be catching this via the podcast, so it's kind of irrelevant what time it is, but I assure you it was recorded on a Thursday, and it is the sixteenth day of July, again according to that thing we call a calendar. So what am I doing tonight live on my stream? I'm speaking to Larry Hancock because I should have spoke to Larry last night on Wednesday like we usually do. Uh, but my internet was not stable so we couldn't quite connect last night, and Larry elected to come on tonight. So I'm really grateful. And why am I extra grateful? Well, in real time, we're actually going to cover something, and for background reading and further research, I would urge you to consider one of Larry's many books, which I keep on my bookshelf. But even if I sell a lot of my JFK books coming up, Larry's books are going to stay with me, folks, My kids are going to inherit those just saying, and I advise you to do the same. I have every one of Larry's books, one version or another, behind me on my bookshelf, and Creating Chaos is definitely the one that I would point you to for tonight's discussion. Now why we're going to talk a little bit about what the President is talking about right now, but also the general idea what's actually going on. And Larry's really going to lead this discussion. That's the way it is, because the President is speaking about the Save America Act voting all that, and yeah, so I'm going to just kind of hand it over to Larry. Of course, check the links in the show notes too. I'll see if I can remember to put Creating Chaos as a book link, but if not, you'll have a link to Larry's blog, which means you can find all of his books, etc. And I advise not only that you get the digital copies if you like, but physical copies of Larry's book are definitely welcomed additions to any educated bookshelf. Anyways, let's just educated bookshelf. That's kind of funny. Imagine that your bookshelf has a diploma, but you don't. Anyways, Larry, first off, how you doing tonight, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm really fine, Chuck, Okay.
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing. Why am I bringing up creating Chaos? Quite often we talked about Putin actually regarding creating chaos, but that's not tonight's focus at all. But the methodologies that are in there, the idea the political spheres of influence and how one can conduct combat in them or around them or with them might more accurately be the topic of discussion tonight. Or maybe I'm wrong. What do you think now?
Speaker 1: I think one of the things that strikes me, and you mentioned creating Chaos, one of the things that I was very interested in when I when I tackled that book and the research for it, was to try to really explore the alternatives. You know, how how do adversaries, you know, experienced, professional, proficient adversaries with very you know, stat well established intelligence groups, how do they do political warfare? And the president tonight appears to be focused on China in particular, and China using technology to subvert the actual elections process he has says he's going to be going into detail on that, but subverting the elections process on the back end, apparently inside those have been claims that he's been making for some time that somehow they've managed to hack or penetrate the polling systems of various places. Is not not upfront, not with the voters, but after on the back end, with what's been registered. And and I think one of the things that strikes me is that's that's actually not the real well established danger in political warfare. People people are smarter than that, you know, the people that have been playing this game for ages, doing things like using influencers, using comproment, using compromising. But the point is that there there are a couple of different ways that they do political warfare around the process, around the electoral process, and and this is vote voting. Interference on the backside really is relatively minor to what we've see in historically. Historically, the big gains, the big plays are to a to place influencers and to obtain influencers. And these these are people that are insided administration already or inside a party, or inside inside the process to use a financial means to use, compromise, to to use basically to gain control and make your view repeated by these people. It's the same game we play today with influencers of all stripes. But yeah, because was just going to stop you that who gets so lit.
Speaker 3: Right, I was just going to stop you right there. Because one, here's the word influencers, and in the current uh you know nomenclature if you will, that's got to do with mainly people online who are convincing you to buy stuff or convincing you to get involved with a brand or particular business or something like that. In its functionality, it's the same thing. But you know, but I could be selling you soda and be an influencer. I could be selling you sneakers or a particular brand of facial wash, whatever it might be, and and be an influencer by trade. But there are political influencers that existed long before you know, this internet culture and so on again, and function the same thing. But most people would say, oh, what you mean just those social media people? No, not just them, but could include them also, right, No, that's.
Speaker 1: A different game entirely. We're talking about people that are inside the system, that go into meetings with the president that go into meetings with advisors that help collect information. Basically, people that are in in positions to present information to decision makers, and you want those people to be filtering information to present your view. You know, this is a foreign adversary. You know, if I am, I want a favorable picture of Russia presented with inside the administration, I want a favorable picture of China. And when it gets down to detailed decision making, I want somebody in the room that's presenting supposedly factual information that represents the worldview that I want presented to the decision makers. That's the kind of This is not social media. This is actually somehow get into people, and I document extensively in the book on how this is done so that your view is presented as part of the decision making process. See, you really don't worry too much about who's elected. You look at who was elected and you find ways to get to them. Basically. Now it may be it may be real straightforward. Now you could drive them, you would offer them money, or you can set up business deals that are attractive to them. You can do campaign influence. One of the one of the major exposures at the moment that the President seems to be avoiding entirely is the fact that we've lost all control over the packs the political action committees in terms of where they're getting money. That they're huge amounts of money are going into influence legislation, not just not just on votes on individuals, but votes on policies, votes on laws, and we don't know. Tracking that money is impossible. I've been looking at it even in local elections and nobody could track it. It says if we thought the CIA was good at doing money cover, what's going on with these facts is just insane because that's that's open the whole avenue, the whole avenue of foreign influence within our political system that is being totally ignored. And I think the reason's being totally ignored, obviously, is because nobody wants to shut the door on these huge amount of moneys that are now being pumped into elections on the front end. So when I talk about influencing, you know, influences and really is not talking about social media. It's talking about getting the individuals that are already in place, making sure those people, you know, present information the way you want to present it recommendations, and they can be doing it. They can be doing it very sincerely. You know, if you court them correctly, you lead them to your way of thinking. In earlier decades, sometimes these people were called fellow travelers because they had been influenced to your way of thinking. You know, Russia is our friend, Russia is our ally, Russia is They simply want an economic relationship. So you want that voice in the discussions. And how do you get that voice. You you approach them, and you don't bribe them necessarily. You you present that information and a very convincing sincereiou standpoint and get them basically to your worldview. So this is the kind of influence we're talking about, not social media. That's another story entirely. But this is well documented and and and the fascinating thing is the way that we have dealt with that in the past is to have a very strong intelligence community, because the intelligence community has got to be in a place to track those kind of advisors, those people that are setting in meetings and and look at who's in contact with them.
Speaker 3: Well, all that, all of that having been said, though, Larry I would not discount the idea of people on social media who are exerting in influence over another population that's involved in this equation, which is the public. Right, So there is an element of that there where the public is involved in a feedback loop, or at least certain elements of it, in a feedback loop with some of the people in power. And if you have influence and you get you know, a handle here, a handle there, you can steer everything by having just a couple of handles in the right place, from the population to the people that are supposed to be representing them, etc. By the again, the modern constructs of social media and the Internet, don't you think.
Speaker 1: Well, I do check, but I think it's very important to differentiate, and I do this in the book with different chapters. Differentiate influence on the voter versus influence on the decision making. Right, Influence on the voter is one thing in terms of who gets selected or you know, what legislation gets opposed, what legislation get supported, and influencing the voter. Absolutely, social media major factor these days. Influencing the decision makers. Different story, different tools, different practices, and quite frankly, if I get people in a position to influence a decision maker, after the votings that occurred. That's really great.
Speaker 3: Well in some cases, yeah, But in some cases, here's what I've witnessed is that a great enough groundswell of complaint or support right from the general public has had influence on some of the so called decision makers right where they've had to back down from certain positions or abandoned at least going forward publicly with certain programs that they're trying to institute. Here, certain things that we're going to go forward, like, for instance, these massive data centers, which you know, hey, look this is going to be great thing, and we're going to hire ten twelve thousand people in your area, and all we got to do is pretty much take over a big piece of land you guys weren't even using anyway, you know, so on and so forth. When people push back because of a ground swell of a sentimentality which in some cases is organic and in some cases is being influenced by an outside entity pushing an agenda, right, these things do wind up playing a role also among the decision makers, not necessarily the real ones, but at least part of the middle management that I see.
Speaker 1: So it changes the difference there, Chuck as you're talking. I think that certainly occurs with local issues. I'm talking about national security, national you know, decisions that are made at the White House level, decisions that are made. Indeed, so no argument with what you're saying in terms of social media bringing pressure in regard to local issues. Absolutely, I'm talking about the type of influence that affects national level decision making, and I think that is much more divorced from, you know, from downstream social media. That's you know, it depends who you managed to put in the room, you know, when the decision is made, who who's setting around that can can show. This is really called shaping is the technical term, and it's derived from shaping the battlefield. It's it's used in the military. It's using warfare all that the tactics you used to shape the battlefield for your position, you know, to lead your view, your military action, the advantage. I'm talking about shaping decision making at the national level, not and that's that's that's much more personal. That's you know, who who picked what advisor for what purpose? You know, who's the national security advisor, who's the deputy advisor, or who's setting a justice you know, you know these are the people that are going to be bringing recommendations and data to the president. The interesting thing I noticed in monitoring the President's speech last night is presidents is now saying that his own appointees, the people he put in positions to provide information to his decision making, were wrong right in twenty twenty, you know, And that's that's kind of a fascinating thing, you know. But so no, I don't disagree with your point, but I would separate it between shaping shaping national policy and shaping local policies. He is kind of what I'm talking about at his point, separations or the Chinese don't aren't concerned about data.
Speaker 3: Centers, right, No, no, no data centers. I get it. But at the very least you can say, though that those other things that I was talking about not only shape local policy but also national rhetoric. For sure, not necessarily the actions, but it does change what you know, It seems to need to be addressed. What appears to be the priority, right from a public standpoint, this is our absolute priority, This is the most important thing. When that's not necessarily what all the energy is going into, that's not necessarily what the resources are going into the thing that's being represented in a rhetorical fashion, even the effort right now of the President to come forward and say, look, this is why I need this thing pasted. Whatever is about the rhetoric and public it's not necessarily about the actual functional priority. So you got to separate that too, don't you.
Speaker 1: Well, oh yeah, I absolutely I agree. And it's a very complex thing, and sometimes it gets down to terminalogy. What kind of political warfare you talking about? As you and I have discussed before, you know this in this an area where I'm talking about how you try to shape the decision making, whether it's local or national. Of course the other area, you know, and obviously China or Russia would like to shape our decision making in their favor. But there's an alternative to that, quite frankly, both of them, and in particular Russia. Although fascinating and looking at the commentary I've seen on the speech and the documents, it's all targeting China, no remarks at all about Russia. And the fascinating thing is, regardless of how much the president would like to ignore it, there's absolutely a strong case made for shaping having occurred in that election. From the Russian influencers. But another story there. I think what we've got to understand is, on the other hand, to some extent and maybe more in the Chinese at this point in time, there's the whole point of they don't really care about our decision making. What they would like to do, And this is a constant when you're trying to shape the battlefield is to basically stall your adversary, put them in a loop, fragment their decision making, stop things from happening, create create such confusion about what's going on, create which so many conflicts and dysfunction that you stall decision making period and you have people at each other's throats at all levels. And so there's an argument to be made that that sort of political warfare is just as important as shaping, in fact even more important the closer you get to any kind of escalation of events, because give a perfect example, if if you can, if you can create so much dysfunction that nobody passes a defense spending bill, great, great for them. You know, where where's all the where's all the money for the you know, we're expending gigantic amounts of smart weapons in uh Iran? Nowhere, where's the money to replace that. We're where all the things that that should go on to UH to elevate national security, Well, you can stall that just by getting everybody voting against each other. Creating fear, uncertainty, and doubt FUDD is the biggest, biggest tool that the adversary has. And and quite frankly, the argument's been made is the the more the more you fragment people over the election system. If you can, if you make everybody think that their vote doesn't count, that you know you can't, everything is open to question, then you stall stall the whole process. And quite frankly, that's right where we are right now in Congress at this point. So I have to make the argument that in terms of tactics of political warfare, fragmenting fragmentation is an important tool. Creating chaos is a really important tool regardless of who's elected to who do what, because it really doesn't matter who gets elected if you've screwed up the system so much the system is broken.
Speaker 3: In other words, sometimes it's even useful to just create the argument. It doesn't matter who is victorious in the debate that emerges from the argument, as long as you keep the argument going and therefore you stall any real action, which stalls, you know, not only but basically stalls anything positive that could be done. Sometimes it is simply for the sake of the argument itself, not necessarily about winning or losing the argument. This is, you know, again one of those things that people miss when looking at well I'm on this side, well I'm on that side. That doesn't solve the issue of there are sides being created and an argument that is being had in public which forestalls any solid decision making and undermines any decision that is made going forward, because you know, listen, if they're evil and they wanted to win, and then they win, there's going to be a percentage of people that think the evil guys won. I mean, it's just a guarantee that you've created an undermining of credibility and legitimacy to just about any decision being made by that mechanism. Right.
Speaker 1: I think that's absolutely true. And I think this takes us back to something you and I have been discussing the last two or three sessions, the approach that's been and by the way, monitoring what's going on, the President has already stopped speaking, so this has to be one of the shortest addresses he's ever made. But the sense that I get, because I haven't had a chance to look at the documents, apparently the message that's been delivered is we're releasing a lot of documents to you that raise issues, raised questions, that raised doubt. You know, we're not We're not making the case. As a matter of fact, he did not. Basically, he said what he's done is released a lot of documents, and it's almost like you can reach your own decision.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He thinks China interfered in the elections, but he did not call for any action against China or any you know, consequences for that. But one of the things that we've been seeing happening in the last several months is the White House approach has been to a release a lot of documents on several different things, political assassinations, UAPs, and just kind of toss them out to the world and let the world make its own decisions, you know, which means you and I and the public in general, we just go to a White House website and we read it, and based on our experience and our knowledge, you know, we reach the conclusion that we probably were preconceived, you know, like this is just feeding my pre because there's no analysis that goes with it. There's no profess you know, what's the context of the documents? We're the professionals. Where's the intelligence community who has the expertise to look at this stuff and really handle it? But that's not what's happening. Just he's taking all these things and throwing it on different servers. And to me, that's kind of like feeding the you know, throwing red meat inside the dog. Then you know, you just you don't take any responsibility for it. You just throw it out there. And what can that do other than create fear, uncertainty, and doubt.
Speaker 3: Well, what it can do is present a buffet table to anyone that wishes to feed their preconceived notion. Uh, that's what it is. Yeah, right, it's like the buffet for feed your own conclusion, choose your own adventure, right, you know. And and there it is if you read and I found this with the documents on especially the political assassinations that were released as a plate. If you have a preconceived notion, you go in, you can find something to back it one way or another.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They pretty much put it out there so that you can just strengthen your prejudiced position one way or the other, your preconceived notion, your uh, you know, look, pre prejudice means to prejudge, So yeah, your prejudged position. How else do I put it? I can't put it in another way? It's literally a buffet. You're not in the mood for salad. Fine, there's a you know, steak and you know, shrimp, cocktail, shrimp over here. You got it all day long. Feed your conclusion, and that's appears to be really the agenda of releasing things in this haphazard way. In my opinion, maybe I'm wrong. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think, and and you know, both of us, you know, I always say, but we're not you know, fervent establishment supporters, right, we're often critical is what the establishment does. But this there is a purpose for having an establishment, especially in people in the you know, in the intelligence community, the national security community, the people that have experience so and that they use tools and practices to objectively look at this stuff and make professional assessments. You know, I would be a fool to say that somebody with you know, twenty years experience looking at the guts of political warfare. You know, all the examples, real life, real world experience with it. Should not be the person looking at this and registering an objective, structured analysis of these documents. I would say the same thing about the UFOs, the political assassinations. There is a need for experienced professionals and objective analysis. And you know, we spend a lot of government money putting those people in place, right, and so why are we not using them? What we are doing is apparently letting them go as quickly as we can. And to me, that's a bit of a scary thing, even though I'm not necessarily an establishment guy, because then you have nobody to trust you. Just as you said, you've created a buffet. Everybody looks at it with different Larry's levels of experience and preconceptions, and the whole thing just gets worse. You have no resolution. You just like I said, you just feed the fud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's a beautiful paral it's to happen, right. The fud once again is you know, go go ahead, Larry, what is fud again?
Speaker 1: Fear uncertainty in doubt.
Speaker 3: Fear uncertainty and doubt. So it's not Elmer Fudd. But it's fud. And the fun part here is that I see a perfect parallel in the media. The very same agenda is being implemented in the media in general, the establishment media, if you will. They've scrubbed away all of the supposed problematic people who were not being objective and replaced them with something else. And it's almost exactly what you just described there. Now. Of course, you know, faith or any sort of you know, feeling of trust with the mainstream media is something that I've clearly been working against for quite a while myself. But I mean it's obviously trending that way too. So the idea that they've sort of scrubbed again people that were objectively or vehemently going after certain things in favor of others, it's almost the same thing in mainstream media, in my opinion. Do you think about that at all?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Is that not part of the situation.
Speaker 1: I certainly what we've done is fragmented the news again, and you and I have talked about this. It's that we used to have, you know, newspapers or news outlets where you had news stories that were reported as factually as possible, and then you had an editorial page. Right, So you were at least led to belief to some extent that the factual part of the news was separate from the editorial. Now I'm not sure there is any separation at all. And and worse yet, you turn to the channel or the stream that matches your preconceptions, which even makes it worse. So yeah, and they just actually it is worse because they don't give you a buffet. They interpret it for you. By the way, that that that accelerated the process there, it's like the old editorial page, did you know. It's just we didn't just give you the factual part of the news and leave you alone. Now we sent you towards the editorial page. And we're not we're talking about professionals interpreting facts. We're talking about people who are writing editorials, which are essentially opinion pages, you know. So yeah, I would agree with you on there. And I just one last comment in monitoring the streams is that apparently the president's whole focus for the evening, which which is confusing to me because we all know that that he has been focused with his legislation on the people that are voting, you know, the downstream, how they vote. You know, who's voting, are they legal or you know? And and the front end of the voting process tonight was all about the back end. The fact that, you know, the electronic systems are vulnerable, they can be hacked. That's completely separate. It's like, where is there going to be another piece of legislation to discuss that. I don't know. I haven't looked at the Save America Act closely enough to see if it really what I read sounded like it was addressing the front end, not the back end. And what he's talking about now is the back end. So I don't think there's anybody who would disagree that electronic systems, you know, there's a there's an issue. But the fascinating thing is that that's very state by state, community by community. I've got a lot of exposure to it because my wife was very much involved in polling and in the voting process for years, and how it works here in Oklahoma is quite quite good and quite solid and very much disassociated from these kind of vulnerabilities. But so anyway, I just wanted to get that instance. I was monitoring what's going on, and once again, I'm confused because he seems to be talking about two different things. Worried about vulnerability on the front end, but talking about vulnerability on the back end, especially in regard to the Chinese, and apparently only in regard to the Chinese. And you'd almost kind of like, well, okay, if that's true, where's our formal protest, you know, is this an issue that he's going to take up and with meeting with z or where if we you know, how are we taking this to the Chinese for doing what do you apparently very strongly claims that they did, or at the very.
Speaker 3: Least bringing it in front of, like say, the UN and saying, hey, look, this is what's going on. We want a resolution saying that you really shouldn't try and influence other people's elections. You know, as silly as that might sound, that is the kind of resolution that might come out of the UN.
Speaker 1: I'm still just you and me. I'm still more I'm still more worried about that pack money. I'm still if you want to talk about what could shift elections and shift legislations, and literally if if you look at how much money is being fed into even the lower level, not national elections, but house seats, and at the state level. You know, just the amount of money that's untraceable that's coming into local elections is phenomenal. And I know even in my state people have tried to trace it and you can't trace it. I would be I would certainly be as equally as concerned about where that money's coming from and what the intention is as I am about somebody hacking the back end, because we have professionals who can deal with that. Right now, with the legislation that's in place, there is no tool that's available for black political donations.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go. It is about the dark money, and it is about the money in general that's in the election process. I mean, it's always been astounding to me that someone would pay, you know, one hundred million dollars to get a job that only pays one point six or whatever, you know, over the course of four years. Kind of seems like a bad investment. Oops, wait a minute, Maybe it's a good investment if you're making money another way besides that paycheck, you know. And that's the question. And I keep going over with every kind of representative we have, you know, I mean, how many times do we have to see that somebody goes into office in the Senate or the House or anywhere else it seems like now and increases their wealth, all the while taking a paycheck that is not representative of the wealth that they were about to collect. I mean, you know, am I crazy? No?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely right, It's it's amazing. I just there are many things like that where I just am left open mouthed, like what, let me repeat what I just heard? You know, tell me what's again what I thought you said? And does it make any sense to you? Well?
Speaker 3: Right, But I mean again, when somebody gets a couple hundred thousand dollars a year to do a job and they come out, you know, with ten twenty thirty one hundred million dollars of wealth, he kind of wonder, well, gee, I know what you got in your paycheck that doesn't account for this increase your wealth, So where did that come from? You know? Plus, they get a job which is usually you know, ten times what they were making as representative whatever, and they do that for a little while, and every once in a while they rotate back into the government to do other jobs. I mean, kind of interesting that nobody complains about that quite as much as it seems like they should. Every month.
Speaker 1: No one monitors their investments after the fact. It's it's kind of interesting. Will monitor their investments while they're in office, but then they're out of office and oh suddenly, look, wow, look at their income from investments and how well that worked out for them. I wonder where they got the money to make the investments, but that's not even part of the picture. So yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it's just like anyway, he getting a seventy five thousand dollars a year job, right, and I have that job for four years. You say to yourself, Okay, the math is very easy. He got paid three hundred thousand dollars gross, alrighty, then three hundred thousand dollars gross. But I finished that job at the end of four years with oh, I don't know, how about thirty million dollars in wealth. That math makes zero sense unless and then they go, well, you know, insider trading is legal in Congress, and yeah, but even so, it doesn't account for the absolutely astounding game, you know. I mean, plus they get a retirement with that too, you know, like say Congress people or whatever, they've got their pension, now they've got you know, healthcare and so on and so board, hell of a racket, Larry, I gotta say, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to insert sense. We represented this as being a live stream. Apparently what's being positioned now is that basically the premise that was made tonight is that chinaventually bought, stole or hacked data from eighteen states and they use the voted data to conduct illegal voting somehow. So you've got they didn't hijack it on the back end. They hijacked it and then are placing illegal votes into the system. This is this is not so much illegal voters voting in the system, it's somehow using illegal voter data. Uh, you know, I guess this is the new incarnation of the like the old you know, dead people voting.
Speaker 3: We'll see. Now that becomes my ultimate question about this, which is, okay, fine, let's just say I accept your premise, okay, that there's these you know, falsifications and you know, changing of data, remote control voting, whatever influence over the number of votes, how they're counted, or the votes themselves. Let's just say I accept that premise. Now, during that same time period, some of your people won two So one would say, gee, if the legitimacy of your opponents is questionable? Is not the legitimacy? See what year was this that he was focused on tonight, did you?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty twenty?
Speaker 3: So obviously he's saying that only during the election where he was not elected president. Right in the past.
Speaker 1: Three right exactly?
Speaker 3: Was there a problem? So there wasn't one before and then in twenty four there wasn't one after, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they did it so effectively in twenty twenty that they lost, but then somehow they forgot to have to do it in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what happened? You know what I'm saying? Like, in other words, only the only time that any of this influence or manipulation or security issue is valid is when their party lost. I mean, am I seeing things or not?
Speaker 1: There's only fraud if I lose.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, there's a good way to put it. There's only fraud if I lose. But you see, if I win, then it's legitimate. Right because if there was illegitimacy and an established pattern of influence being exerted wrongly on the election in twenty twenty, you mean to tell me it disappeared by the time twenty twenty four came around, and.
Speaker 1: Of course only the Chinese are smart enough to do this, and they don't like me. There's nobody that likes me that's smart enough to do this. My supporters aren't good enough to do it. Wait a minute, I just you know, this could go on forever and loops.
Speaker 3: Well, because if you say anything about you know, Putin, then they go Russia hoax, Russia hoax. And that's it. I mean, you know, because all right, let's not relitigate that. But the point is that it's just that. That's the fascinating part to me is if I win, it's okay. If I lose, then obviously it was because everything was compromised one way or another. There were dead people voting, there were illegals voting, there were you know, so on and so forth. Right, So I don't know what to make of that except okay, you can. You're legitimate if you win, but illegitimate if you lose. That sounds like the no lose scenario that is often offered by many an authoritarian in many parts of the world is that you know, look, I won the election. I won, and they stick by it. But if they lost, they say they cheated, they paid people.
Speaker 1: It's a fair election. If I got ninety percent of the vote, and if I didn't, there's a problem, right, And.
Speaker 3: You know, how is it that, even being on his side, it's not recognizable here that that's what the pattern is? I anyway, you know pattern recognition, it's it's one of those things that just you know, continue is to cause problems for what it is you want to believe is happening.
Speaker 1: But I still say, for our dialogue, what I recommend people to do is step back to the broader context and what you worry about, and put things in put things in perspective, and realize that if people are really and he's talking about foreign adversaries, this is not local stuff. He's talking about Chinese talking about foreign adversaries to the US that are somehow manipulating our political system to project their agenda. And I guess what I would propose to everyone listening is there are a lot of ways to do that. There are a lot of ways to do that in the elections process, but also a lot of ways to do an outside election process. And as we've talked during the evening, just voting itself is only one aspect of that. The dark money is another aspect of that. The social media influence is another aspect of that. The covert shaping type influence is another is part of that. And if you don't look at if you're not looking at all of them, you're not really getting the full picture and you can easily get diverted. And I think that's kind of what I'm seeing in this, is that it's diverting from some of the the shaping things of who's making recommendations and who really got their mind share at a very high level national security level. And the dark money is another major factor that if there's going to be a Save America Act one, there ought to be a Save America Act two that deals with the dark money. And if you didn't do both, then you've got an agenda.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, but I would urge people to remember that simply because one is our ally does not mean that they are disqualified from participating in this game as well. Even a country that's supposedly going along with our agenda, et cetera, et cetera, can have an aggressive spy program, an aggressive influence program. To let's just say the simplest explanation to maintain that alliance, you know point, which would be a benign thing to do. But on the other hand, we may maybe their ally but not necessarily on board with everything they want to do. So maybe exerting influence in this way could get us to at least the public to consent to siding with them even more as an ally, et cetera. So it's not as though only the adversaries, if you will, that are foreign are in on this game. Our alleged allies are too. I often point out that Israel is you know, okay, fine, there are allied there are allied there ally, but they're also one of the most aggressive spy programs being conducted on the United States is by our ally. Israel, even in terms.
Speaker 1: Of shaping prolific. Yes, sorry, and I don't mean shaping it. I mean, but you have to be honest. In terms of gaining influence within our decision making system at the higher levels, they're extremely successful. You know, there are lobbies. There are foreign lobbies. There have been, you know, and some of those lobbies are visible and some of them are not. But yeah, your allies, that's a very good point. Your allies have their own interest and they even if, as you said, if it is maintenance, you know, it's kind of like I need to sustain our relationship because it's positive to me, and maybe you're thinking it's got a little less positive for you. You know, maybe the money that you're giving me, the technology that you're giving me. You know, it's a really good deal, and maybe it's not as good a deal for you, but it's still a good deal for me. So yeah, absolutely, shaping is something that your allies. There's no doubt that your allies do that. Everybody does it to the It's not just to us, this is this is to their other allies too. This is just basically political warfares goes all the way to back to Mickey Avelly. You know, this is the way nation states play with each other, that everybody is using these tools for their own agenda, sometimes bring negatively, but sometimes just to sustain.
Speaker 3: Right now, I think that's just one of those things that you know, people got to not disqualify immediately, well, this person's our allies, so they can't possibly want to influence our elections. That would be a really poor fallacy to uh, you know, to add to the context here, you don't want to do that, because you're going to disqualify a whole lot of players in the game and not even bother to look at them if you just well, I'm only gonna look at the adversarial nations. So I would say, don't only look at the adversarial nations. Although you know, again they may have more reason to do certain things, it doesn't mean that our allies are not also conducting the same types of operations. That's all. So with all that in mind, and with what's being you know, uh said, And of course we'll have the initial spin on the president's remarks tonight, and then we'll have the uh you know, I slept on it a day's spin, which keeps happening every time it gives one of these major speeches, you know, where we'll get one element of it, and then by tomorrow morning somebody will be looking at Yeah, but here's the other thing you kept bringing up that had nothing to do with the headline and so on, right, I mean, that's going to come up next. And obviously I don't expect you to have that in hand just yet because you were watching that partially while we were talking. But you know, here we go again. Does the rhetoric match the action. That's another thing here. You know, because he can give a hundred speeches and talk about what he wants to do, it doesn't mean that there's any action being taken to accomplish it, or in some cases just the opposite, you know, Uh, motivation could be applied to the actual things that are going on in real time. Meanwhile this piece of rhetoric is delivered. So there's that part of the game as well. Larry, am I being too confusing about this or no?
Speaker 1: I think the point what I what I've seen so far, and you say people will go back through it. But even some of the comments that have been made so far is that he has said that the White House is going to be posting documents right that certain suggests China was overtly consciously stealing data for the use in manipulating the election results. Now he doesn't say how they actually did it. Apparently he's just talking about they stole the data, that they're getting voter information. And now, obviously if that's really true, there are two levels to that. One is they have bad motives because they stole the data. So did they just steal the data and not do anything with it, and so your inferences that they have evil motives or did they do something with it? And in either case, where are the consequences you know, if somebody, if someone is making such a strong case that there should be consequences for anybody. I mean, you're if you think this is a real problem for their voting, then you need to be able to track who's doing that and act when you find it. And if you don't act when you find it, if there are no consequences, what's the point in the whole thing?
Speaker 3: Right? Fair enough? So, Larry, how would we tie a bow on this one? So I can get done with you here, you know, in less than an hour. But I do appreciate the fact that we talk to you about once every two weeks and you guys never know exactly which topic we're going to cover, but you know, you get some good guesses there. And obviously look to the show notes. There's going to be a couple of reference links as well as a link to Larry's work. And again, based on tonight's topic, I would strongly suggest creating Chaos as a piece of required reading to go into this a little further, to look at the history anyway, and get an idea about you know, the context, what actually is happening now, what would be the historical context of it? Anyways, Larry, you'll probably be writing about this as well on you blog, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I definitely will once. As you say, it's the sort of thing that you know, you get, you get asked about. But it takes what while to jail, got to look at those documents, got to look at the response to the documents. Actually, given what I've just heard, it actually calls for a whole new look at that legislation because if if this case is being made that you need to pass this legislation, then does this legislation really support the presentation that was Will it solve the problem? Does it? Because you're actually talking about legislation to deal with a crime, right, this is it? You know, it's there's there should be there should as we talked about consequences, It's like this, does the legislation really take it seriously? And if the legislation doesn't with it the criminal aspects of it, then the legislation is faulty.
Speaker 3: And the other element that to be considered there along that line of thinking is, look, let's just say there is nefarious purposes and whatnot. Is that something that was bought. Is that influence pedaling that occurred here, which becomes yet another issue, and is that being dealt with in this legislation. That's a major question. Let's just say you find that someone sold out the information to China right now, they have committed an act that has violated the security of our elections, possibly our national security far as I remember, that would be a criminal act if anybody assisted you know, the outside adversary to get access to things. That's an issue and we've seen that come up various times in history, right, So is that being addressed in the legislation? Yeah, major question.
Speaker 1: No, I'd certainly love to see someone address this legislation. And I'm not sure. I'm content literally evaluate this legislation in terms of the claims that were made of a crime being committed, and does this legislation is it sufficient to deal with that? If not, don't pass it as is, because you're just wasting your time. But that's kind of the way I would wrap it up.
Speaker 3: There you go. So we wrap this up with Larry Hancock. Once again, I highly recommend his blog and all of his writings and strongly suggests that even if you have the digital copies you got your kindle or whatever set up, I strongly suggest you get the physical copies of the books I have. They're on my shelf, all of them. Okay. And recently I had people again where I was trying to sell books in this or not books really I was selling photographs, but people were asking about my books. And one of the first lines I have to give them when they ask, is yet, the Larry Hancock books are going to stay on my shelf regardless. So no, you can't have any of those, but you know, acquire them for yourself elsewhere, please do right, But anyway, Yeah, so that's the way it goes. Larry, I thank you again for spending this time with us and going over this issue, because again something else in real time. See, it's not all just the historical examination long after the fact with Larry, like in the case of the assassination over sixty years ago. Right, No, it's not always that. Sometimes it's the analysis of things going on today and the behavior of the national security state as well as the behavior of the state in general regarding these things, reacting to these things, etc. This is another great element to Larry Hancock's writing, and again I strongly recommend all of it. There is not a book among them.
Speaker 4: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot.
Speaker 2: Com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: Irish and seciliation.
Speaker 1: You the first double nigga I ever.
Speaker 3: Met in my life.
Speaker 2: Oh Chili dot com dot com. Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 5: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: Think of nuclear weapons.
Speaker 3: And other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: Bad things things are done up with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 4: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 3: They just think of nuclear.
Speaker 5: Reponies and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Things things are done with uranium, including some bad things, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holi Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear Holocaust, nuclear holow.
Speaker 6: Won't do one, alum won This is the colony A man talk here Sidekicking Missus, Sidekicking Crazy in the Crack Home, Won Bone Uncle the podcast One Bone Uncle, the podcast, Get the Phones, Crack Street.
Speaker 4: Cree.
Speaker 6: Podcast, Wanting, Wanting, Wanting Uncle, the podcast Get the Drinks, Nothing Boys, Shout Out, show Boos, Wanting, Want It Uncle, the podcast, Crazy Accidents, Heady Crack Room Uncle the podcast No More Government Tower, Government Towers Over Uncle the podcast Comedy Conversation Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell Sideki, Stop telling you what goes No Uncle Podcast, Want, Want, Wanted Wanting, Don't Curse It Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 7: I want them to appreciate the incredible job we're doing. You are doing your job, the likes of which has.
Speaker 3: Never been done before.
Speaker 7: You're gonna have mental depression for people.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have large numbers of suicides.
Speaker 7: Take a look at what happens in a really horrible recession or worse. So you're going to have tremendous suicide. But you know what you're gonna have more than anything else, drug addiction. You will see drugs being used like nobody's ever used them before, and people are gonna be dying all over the place from from drug addiction. I want them to appreciate the incredible job we're doing.
Speaker 3: Sounds brace bo