Speaker 1: This is I on the ball on Fox Sports fourteen fifty. I want to take part in the show. Call up Steve now went five to two oh four one seventy four.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back. I'm Steve Babera. You're Tim Bentley. Now we have one with breaking news. So agreed, if you want to call it, you'll still annimal college.
Speaker 3: ONTI count, but.
Speaker 2: It's not working.
Speaker 4: Oh, breaking news today. I guess this is.
Speaker 1: I on the ball breaking news on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 4: I make miracles happen.
Speaker 5: Happy Friday everyone out there, yours truly mister goody two shoes starting off Friday breaking news with uh Nick.
Speaker 4: DePaul just tweeted out about now.
Speaker 5: Three hours ago, Adidas assigned Arizona State freshman Jason sen On to a multi year nil plus NBA footwear and apparel deal.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: He's the five star that committed to Arizona State kind of out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah so he so he was a former Arizona guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe. So Arizona got some other recruits. Yeah, he committed chose to Sunday. What's the price on that?
Speaker 4: I see? I see no price.
Speaker 5: I just know it's a multi year nil plus NBA footwear and apparel.
Speaker 2: So he's setting himself up. Isn't it Good to be an American? Now? Good to be in America.
Speaker 3: Listen, I've told you last week.
Speaker 6: I used to get three dollars per diem on the track seat and I had to sign a note that it wasn't a that I wasn't getting paid these guys, I, you know, more power to him. Really, it's this is an opportunity once in a lifetime.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, people get a chance.
Speaker 6: I believe in athletes, you know, taking advantage of their skill set when they can.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 5: To some Arizona Athletic news. The cross country team had their invitational last week on Saturday, the Highlander Invitational Riverside, California. The men's team one took first place with the total score of sixty five points. Gideon and I I believe this is his last name, won the individual eight K with the personal best twenty three forty two eight.
Speaker 6: That's moving so ak is just under five miles and so that is you know, probably four to forty a mile pace. So the when you're when you're coaching so Bernard that gott is the coach of that team, and he's coaching them to be ready for the Big Twelve Championships next week and then hopefully they qualify for the national meet. But you really want your athletes, you know, to peak at this time of the season.
Speaker 3: Football, you want to come out strong.
Speaker 6: It's a long season, but cross country track some of these long you want to peak at the right season. You have on one meet to get to nationals and one meat to perform.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you about this, but on the other side of peaking, about peaking, do you have a lot of stuff? Relative Go ahead, I'll let you go in.
Speaker 4: The we'll probably come back to cross country.
Speaker 5: But for the volleyball team, they took on the Sun Devils last night at McHale.
Speaker 4: They lost three sets to one.
Speaker 5: I heard it was a even though seems lopsided as far as sets go, that it was a competitive match between both teams. Looking for Arizona Soccer tonight, They're going to the Sun Devils tonight at seven o'clock Sun Devil Soccer Stadium. They they're coming off a five to one victory Senior Day victory against the Kansas State Wildcats last Sunday.
Speaker 6: Let's hope they get revenge for the volleyball team. Come on soccer, let's show those sun devils.
Speaker 4: You would take over some tempe. Let's go to women's basketball. They have their first exhibition tonight.
Speaker 5: I'll be there covering it for AZ Desert Form six pm on a Friday.
Speaker 2: Nice. How was your trip to U A last week with Obama? Until I almost got stuck?
Speaker 5: I was going down Broadway and uh, I just got into the Elkon Center and I saw that it was starting. It was just about to stop, and I said, no, I gotta take a left turn. I took Aviation, kind of went around it, got back onto Broadway coming.
Speaker 4: Uh, you came from here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How did you go to? How I took?
Speaker 3: I took you go to Green Valley, then over and then back.
Speaker 5: Up behind us one to Broadway, turned on to Broadway right, Yeah, okay, took Broadway all the way down. I got to the Elkon Center, or just past the Elcons and it was about to stop, and I said, nope, I'm not gonna get stuck in this.
Speaker 2: She went south. Yeah, you south and around. I guess, okay, that's strange to me, but okay, I.
Speaker 5: Made it on time to Women's Volleyballah, I got there about.
Speaker 3: Obama and he picked Arizona too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well and and he heard about it from from.
Speaker 6: I'm sure yeah yeah. Back at him then center. You know that used to be a mall whant you know that right? It was Elkon Mall for that's over fifty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that place pretty well.
Speaker 4: My dad used to work there.
Speaker 5: But to the NBA for breaking news, Paul George is progressing, they say, but we'll at least miss two more games for the seventy six ers, So look, I.
Speaker 4: Return for one of their stars at least.
Speaker 5: I know both both him and UH and Beat have been out to start the season, but they should be getting Paul George back, but out two games or so. Another injury for the Indiana Pacers. Their center James Wiseman suffered from ACL.
Speaker 2: In their opener last probably out for the year.
Speaker 4: More than likely.
Speaker 2: Former former Golden State guys Golden.
Speaker 5: State Uh, they were looking to make him a big piece of their rotation. You know, they signed up to a two year contract. So unfortunate for him, Pacers will have to bounce back.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: The Lakers started off their season pretty well with the win over Blanking on the team, but Timberwolves of Oklahoma. It was the Timberwolves Tmberwolves on Tuesday. They play the Phoenix Suns tonight. But a big story from that game was that Brownie James, Lebron James got to play together. They they said today that he's gonna take the road trip through November sixth, and after that he'll be going back to the G League. Not back to but he'll start with his G League schedule with South Bay G League affiliate right after that road trip.
Speaker 3: That didn't bother me.
Speaker 6: I thought, you know, Lebron Lebron James, you're one of the best players. You know, your kid played for a couple of weeks. You know these games, you know, I love basketball, but they're sort of inconsequential at this point, you know. I mean, it's really they're they're they're waiting for, you know, March and April to put their game faces on. So why not why not have a little fun, generate a little publicity.
Speaker 5: I like the way he phrased it after the game, he said, I've given a lot to this league. I've done a lot for this league, and so for me to have tonight seemed pretty fair.
Speaker 4: I said you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't bother me. I thought it was kind of fun.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a little overblown, you know, to have you know, Ken Griffrey junior and senior.
Speaker 3: They were legit players, you know, whereas Briannie.
Speaker 2: But I hope ye, who knows she could.
Speaker 6: I hope he hits, you know, I'm rooting for that. I I love it when when kids hit like that.
Speaker 2: You know, just what we don't have to do.
Speaker 6: It's to hit a few shots.
Speaker 5: And it was not like he just went in for a possession or two. He played significant for a benchwarmer. I think he had a triple single. I think he had like two points, a rebound and four fouls. I've never heard that had a triple single. Great Chuck Barkley, I'm a happy single. He's a triple I know. But again, some NBA action last night, Celtic starting off there championship, the defense started off to and oh beat the Wizards. Mike Spurs took lots of the Mavericks. The Mavericks did look pretty good last night. Clake Thompson came in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah Thompson, Yeah he's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Now he has something to prove.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, looking looking to say I'm still in this league, I'm still relevant, I'm still here to play. The Thunder took it to the Nuggets opening night seven about five minutes. With about five minutes, both teams took their starters out.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, what if you had a ticket and you paid X amount of money to go watch these games? How disappointed would you be?
Speaker 6: It would It would absolutely crush me, especially if you're going to see a player that doesn't play. You know, the NBA, where's their stars on their sleeves? I mean, so that's how they market. You know. When I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan or Viking whatever, I'm a fan of the team. But when you go to NBA, you're a fan of the a lot of times of the player.
Speaker 5: To the MLB Game two the end of October. But we're just starting the World Series tonight, Game one, the New York Yankees going up against Jay's Dodgers. Yeah, they did say today that there the Dodgers' top reliever Evan Phillips, was off of the roster. He's dealing with a injury.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, what so does he go out for the whole for the series?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh man, what a bummer. You know, you get all the way to the to the final series.
Speaker 5: They should have enough to to account for it though.
Speaker 4: Oh sure the Dodgers. They made it there for a reason.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's absolutely true to the NFL.
Speaker 5: UH makes a match of injuries coming in coming out. Uh, Cowboys pass us for Micah Parsons is gonna miss his third game. The Vikings announced that Christian Darrisaw has turned his a c L M C L and is out for the season after their loss to the Rams last night. Jonathan Taylor is making his return this week against the Texans after an ankle injury. The big one I believe is that the Dolphins quarterback to a Tego Bayoa did clear cushion concussion protocols.
Speaker 4: He will play.
Speaker 5: Against the Cardinals on Sunday, okay, And then of course we're gonna go into Week eight starting last night for the NFL. Like we said, the Rams did beat the Vikings thirty to twenty off of and the big talk from that game was that missed face call.
Speaker 4: Face mask call. Yeah, obvious, I don't think it would have made a difference.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but you know what did we say Arizona has hope. That would have given him a.
Speaker 6: Hope, you know, as a lifelong Vikings fan. And I'm by lifeline, I mean since six weeks since I went to a game. You know, it's frustrating it because you can absolutely see it, and it's you know, there's so many reps on the field, so many cameras that reviewable.
Speaker 3: It's not reviewable.
Speaker 2: Well it was it was a safety. Yeah, I thought also scores were that's that should have.
Speaker 6: Been the loophole. But it Yeah, so eight points down, minute thirty. We've all seen those comebacks and so that's what everybody's up.
Speaker 2: It had to be a perfect comeback.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But continuing with the schedule, Sunday, we got the Falcons going against the Buccaneers. They give us that thrilling Thursday night game a couple of weeks ago. Her cousin threw for five hundred yards something like that. Chiefs going to the Raiders, Bears visiting the Commanders would be part of the Friday Picks. Cowboys forty nine Ers classic matchup in Santa Clara, and then two week nine for college football, like we talked about with our guest earlier, Boys just State UNLV pretty big matchup. Both of those teams have a chance at that group of five spot in the twelve team playoff. Notre Dame going to going up against number twenty four and undefeated Navy, Oregon hosting Illinois, and Texas going to a dangerous Vanderbilt team. They're ranked for the first time in a good while number twenty five.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there we go, right on. Well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you, we have three minutes, four minutes. So you were talking about you gonna have to jog my memory talking peaking at the Holy crap, you're not that all I forget. I say hello, and I said, who are you peaking at the right time? Okay, So I don't believe and stuff like that to a degree. But the way you phrased it, it's more about individual play, not team play. Because you're you're an individual and you you affect yourself, teams affect. It's a group of guys making it so Arizona, when they won in ninety seven, they're playing at the right time. I'm not sure they peaked at the right time in ninety eight, they're peaking at the right time, and then get their ass beat in the sweet six D eight, you know what I'm saying. So I believe that happens more individually than it does in teams because because you you as a coach, tried to make them peak at the right time, right, because there's a c and you run and you run, and teams like you know, if you're the if you're the Kansas City Chiefs, there's six and oh whatever it is? Right, are they peaking at the right time? We don't know what they're playing well and they're undefeated. That does my question makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, tell it. We used to say it all the time. Do you want to win in September or do you want to win in November? Which is when our state championships were. So you really you manage the season by by practicing and making sure the fundamentals are good. So if if you're the Chiefs and you're lucky, you have to get six and oh, I guarantee you they're not celebrating six and oh. They would rather be you know, four or five and in the season. So they're they're managing their season trying to show up stuff. But athletes, absolutely, you can peak.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm talking individually.
Speaker 6: Individually, athletes, you want your athletes, and it's individual sports that compete as a team, runners, swimmers to to peak where they're having their best physical performance at.
Speaker 2: The right time, and coaches make them make that happen for them and they know what it takes.
Speaker 3: And it's it's a management.
Speaker 6: It's a it's management of your workload, of your running, of your of your you know, of your practice load, diet, the amount of races or meets you swim.
Speaker 2: And it's individually, Uh, you're playing, you're you're running or swimming or whatever against yourself. Although there's there's other factors of course, right, but if you're a football team, a basketball team, guess what, you're a pretty good team. Guess what, the other team is pretty good too, and they want to beat the hell out of you. In running, you're running, you're running against yourself.
Speaker 6: In time, you're running against yourself. And you know you're running as a group of people scoring points. They scored sixty five points in their in their cross countries. And I think in the team, you want to have that cohesion happen at the right time. So when the ninety seven Wildcats hit, you know they coalesced as a team. You know everything happened, right, Luke got them to be there at the right time. Ninety eight they hit another team that was that was hitting at the right time exactly.
Speaker 2: You you have forces that just hit at the wrong time, right time or whatever, right and things just happen. You peak at the right time for teams. To me, doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: So yeah, So so people like to peak, you know, they're they're they're at their peak performance.
Speaker 3: They're at their most fine too.
Speaker 2: But you guys, as runners, swimmers or whatever, you have a system that makes that happen. If that's the case, Arizona basketball peaks every time in November.
Speaker 6: Right, and then so what's the point You don't want to do that, but you don't want to come out the gate, my athletes, but.
Speaker 2: You also don't want to.
Speaker 6: Lose too, well, you don't, but you also don't want to like, you know, have your best games in November.
Speaker 2: Just what Arizona does.
Speaker 4: That's what they do.
Speaker 6: You don't want to have your best race in November when or you know, in September. If you're a runner in the States and you don't want to have you don't want to pr then you want to pr at the.
Speaker 2: And That's why I believe it don't doesn't work in getting teams situations.
Speaker 6: It's tough because you know, one's talking about injuries and you're managing all those things. I think when team sports, where it could make a difference is that cohesion, that belief in each other, that that time to come together. This is us against the world or this is us against them. That's the peak that can happen. Think it's come in you You only have how many college football games twelve maybe a year? Yeah, so you have to play everyone great, but mentally and cohesionly.
Speaker 2: So Arizona football, let's go to Resona football. Okay, they played well in the first three games. They didn't peak. They just played teams that they were better than. In my opinion, right now, they're not peaking because they're playing better teams that they're not any good. So if they won the next four games, five games, would they be peaking or just beating teams that they were better than. That's kind of my point.
Speaker 6: You're right on it's it's peaking, maybe not in sports. But are they are they coming are they coalescing, are they coming together? Are they starting to believe at the right.
Speaker 2: Time or beating teams that are better than.
Speaker 3: Are the people with losing records coming in, and we finally get a chance to play somebody who's not any good.
Speaker 2: That's That's where I'm going, because that happens all the time, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: You know, I coached in twisted my brain. I coached Nico Montoni's in high school.
Speaker 6: He's getting ready torun the New York City Marathon, and and that's November second, it's next weekend, and he is fine tuning us by you to have the absolute best race on that.
Speaker 2: Day, and so is everybody else in that race. So they're doing the same thing there he's doing. So now it's a question whether how you feel.
Speaker 6: That day I peak against your pees. It's like, let's go, but you want to have your you know, you don't want to have your best workout and race. Shoot, how wish time we have. We're already over. We're way over. We got to get out of here.
Speaker 3: We peaked a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Your chance to win one thousand dollars just entered this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 7: Grand.
Speaker 1: That's grand. Enter it right now. Fox Sports fourteen fifty dot com.
Speaker 9: Are you ready, ready to discover your soul, your wild side, your passion, your joy and excitement. From the latest slots and table games, to award winning dining to world class entertainment to a luxurious resort.
Speaker 10: Discover all this and more. Discover with soul because Zeno Deel Soul, the soul of Tucson. Are you ready, enterprise of Fasco.
Speaker 11: Yuki Try The Window Depot has everything you need to create the kitchener bathroom of your dreams. Browseyisles of instock cabinets available in a variety of sizes and configurations, and instantly elevate your space. Today, visit a showroom and let our experts guide you. Whether you're choosing for ready to go designs or creating a custom masterpiece. We can help you select the perfect wood, type, color and style and top it off with unique hardware to complete your love. Find a location near you at the Window Deepot dot com. The Window Depot more than a windows store.
Speaker 2: Steve Rivera here to talk about Dorattle Rock and materials. I needed a lot of gravel for my driveway, so I called Eric at Dorato Rock. He found out the amount and color I needed and boom it was taken care of and at a great price. How do I know radio commercials work. I heard one of his on the radio. Dorato Rock and Materials provides a wide range of landscaping materials, including decorative rock, boulders, gravel, soil, and sand for residential and commercial use in the Tucson area. They are locally owned and have been around for more than fifteen years. We'll call at five two zero four zero zero four two three three. Where do you buy exercise equipment?
Speaker 12: Arizona Health Arizona Health, Arizona Health.
Speaker 13: Of course, to feel better and look better, it makes sense to buy your fitness equipment from the people who know it better than anyone else. At Arizona Health, our goal is to help you choose the equipment you need to reach your goals. Your health and fitness deserve the best you deserve. Arizona Health the leading edge and exercise equipment on twenty second, just west of Wilmot.
Speaker 14: School and the False four season are in full stride. Time to give that special student athlete a creative award for his or her efforts they are deserving. It's also time to rejuvenate your fall apparel with a crisp looking embroidered school corporate logo on caps, shorts or long sleeve follows. And why not get some fresh looking promotional products representing your school or corporation or just giveaways for the upcoming twenty twenty five season for over one thousand fun items of chooshroom. Come visit Creative Awards at Creative awardsaz dot com or see our Idea center at two twenty eight West Rackman Stream.
Speaker 15: At Nova home Loans, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy the independence that comes with home ownership.
Speaker 2: Paul Volpi is.
Speaker 15: Ready to help you find an option that best fits your needs, whether you're a first time or veteran home buyer or want to get cash out with the refinance. Nova has a variety of home loan programs to meet your unique situation. Visit voltpeteam dot com, that's Volpe team dot com or call five to two oh six eight five six two six today in MLS three oh eight seven Arizona b K nine two nine four two Equal Housing Opportunity. Got to commitment to lindrixon credit rates and available loan programs of subsect to change the don't notice.
Speaker 14: Did you know Collecting sports cards is one of the fastest growing hobbies around. Whether you're looking at chart or expand your collection, Showtime Cards is your ultimate destination.
Speaker 2: As one of the.
Speaker 14: Leading card shops in the country, we've been serving our community for over twenty five years with the best in sports cards and trading card games. From rare fines to the latest releases, Showtime Cards has it all. Check them out at Showtimecards dot Com or visit them on e Speedway and discover why collectors everywhere trust Showtime Cards for their passion.
Speaker 16: On a road trip or just around town. Driving a car you can afford is more important than ever. At Pyramid Federal Credit Union, our one rate auto loan is for everyone. One rate offers a single competitive rate no matter your credit score.
Speaker 3: You can borrow better with peeram.
Speaker 16: For details or to apply online, visit Pyramid FCU dot com slash one rate. Pyramid Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity lender federally insured by NCUA.
Speaker 12: Got bugs, termites, bees, or rodents, Arizona Pest Control will hunt them down. Arizona Pest Control is your complete desert pest management specialist that's can't run or hide from Arizona Pest Control. They use only the latest and most technologically advanced methods of pest elimination available, which minimizes the effects on the environment. Let Arizona Pest Control get rid of your bad bugs, termites, bees, or rodents serving Tucson and Southern Arizona since nineteen forty seven. Go to azpest dot com to schedule your free evaluation today.
Speaker 1: Breaking down all they says and ohs. This is Ion a Ball with Steve Ravera on Box Sports sporteen fifty.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back to Yan the Ball. You're on Fox Sports Sports you fifty.
Speaker 7: I'm Steve Rivera.
Speaker 2: Be today with me is Tim Bent Lead and now on the phone we have former U of A football star David Adams.
Speaker 7: How are you, David Fantasy Steve, how are you?
Speaker 2: We're doing okay, haven't seen you in about five six days. Your thoughts on the team now or every time I see you we talk about the team?
Speaker 7: Oh? I know, I don't know. It looks to me if they can just come out there and want to play for each other and then instead of wanting to watch the game meaning somebody else, make a play, I think they could be okay, but it's gonna be it's gonna be a They need a mindset change, you know, a mindset change, because that's that's that's what allows the problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey David, this is Tim Bentley.
Speaker 6: Hey, Jim nice nice uh to.
Speaker 3: Hear from me.
Speaker 6: I was on Steve off off the air that I used to be a big fan of yours. I'm a couple of years younger than you Sabino high school, and I used to watch you and your teammates run so fast, and I just I just always admired that you guys were you guys would burn up the track over there. Rin Con relays, we'd go over there to a track meet at Sunnyside.
Speaker 3: You guys were fast, stee if these guys were.
Speaker 2: From Yeah, that's the last thing David needs is more ego boost healthy crap.
Speaker 6: Come on, you still have the high school record.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but Steve is a hater.
Speaker 3: Hey what he said he could probably beat you on a hundred meters dash. Right now, we're gonna go out here on the track.
Speaker 2: We need we need the doctors and EFTs at their hospital.
Speaker 3: We'll set it up, man.
Speaker 7: Let's go set it up.
Speaker 6: Hey, David, you know we were talking about this. You know, what do the Cats need to do and you nailed it exactly, is just play hard for us.
Speaker 3: You know Tucson wants to believe.
Speaker 6: Remind us of some adversity you went through at the u of a when maybe the team was down.
Speaker 3: What what what did the team? What did?
Speaker 6: What did the players do for each other when you would get down and have a beat streak.
Speaker 7: One of the things is we've never we never had a two three, four game losing streak. That always helped. You know, if we lost, we would lose a game winning game, lose a game won a game, things like that. I don't recall any back to back losses to where you couldn't find the goal at the end of the rain. But what I think they need to do offensively is go out there with a plan of attack, not a four of attack, because their attack is four four four four four that's it. Get it to number four, meaning get it to number four, get it to number four. And no team can survive with that type of game plan, especially at a receiver position, because, like I've been saying, if a receiver has five to ten balls in one game, that's a great game. You're running sixty or seventy plays, So he got ten catches. You got, you know, fifty sixty other players that somebody got to make happen. And if he doesn't make it happen on those ten plays, you're gonna lose. And that's what's been happening because ye had well three hundred yards the first game and he's had less than a hundred the last three or four. There there's your answer.
Speaker 2: So we had we had Lamont on the show yesterday down at the casino and we were talking. I asked him to point black Lamon, are you disappointing what you're seeing? And he was very disappointed in what he's seen, and he went through the things I see you often enough. Are you disappointed in what you're seeing?
Speaker 7: I'm extremely disappointed because Tucson was expecting much better than this. And the thing about it is that a lot of games they're not even.
Speaker 2: In right right.
Speaker 7: You know, they could probably handle some twenty one seventeen type of losses, but to get blown out and to get you know, looking like they haven't practiced right because I don't know what their scheme is. Are they a passing team or they a running team or the combination team. And I'm speaking just offensively. Defensively, I think you know to me, they play like, well, he's close to you, so you make the tackle. Then the guy breaks the tackle, and the other guy that should have been gang tackling with him has already stopped running towards him. And next thing you know, somebody's got a long run or long touchdown, touchdown pass or a key game that you know, third and fourteen and they make the first down.
Speaker 2: Well, tim real quick to your point, And maybe I didn't say it as well as Dave did here, but it's not that they're losing, it's how they're losing. To everybody's point. I looked at all you guys, and that's exactly what I feel.
Speaker 3: Right So, David, who holds who accountable?
Speaker 6: Is it the coach's job to get on that guy for not taking Is it the player who's gonna hold who accountable?
Speaker 7: That's a good question, because first of all, you gotta want to tackle somebody, You gotta want to gain some yard. Those are things that you build up during the week. From a player standpoint, that's all you can do is want to get the job done. Do you want to be the man this week or for the team for the season, that we can always count on you to come through. And to me, it seems like everybody's one. Well, no, you do it, No, you do it. It's like it it's like an NBA All Star Game. There's one hundred assists because nobody wants to take over to the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: Exactly. That's the way they play.
Speaker 7: To me, we were talking about that they're waiting for something to happen and then they'll they're waiting to hear if they win this game, they'll they'll be bowld eligible. They're waiting to hear that.
Speaker 6: We were talking about that earlier. Tucson is just is desperate. We're hungry for a winner, and the football team is up and down, up and down. And what you just said is show us a glimpse, show us you're hungry to do this. We'll believe you, we'll get behind you, but you got to show us.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 7: The thing, by the is is that, like I said, it comes down to wanting to they're playing like everybody's the first round draft choice. And even if you have a first round draft choice on your team, you all have one or two but everybody's playing like, hey man, I don't want to get hurt because you know, I got this NFL career that I'm thinking about. Do you think I don't have a problem with that, with that mentality as long as you're producing.
Speaker 6: I you know, you talk about this NFL career, But a lot of these players might have an NIL career and you know they got far.
Speaker 7: Well, that's another thing.
Speaker 3: Are they are they worried about?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: Are they looking down the road like, hey man, I might be worth a couple extra bucks at this school.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But people that get the couple extra bucks in any field are the ones that produce. Why would I give you an nil big check? And you have eighteen tackles for the season, right right? Or you have you have, you know, six hundred yards rushing in twelve games? Why am I gonna give you nil money?
Speaker 2: Know you're right, You're right.
Speaker 7: I may, I may give you some money to survive, but that's not that's not the way it should be.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you. We talked here about before you came on, maybe twenty minutes ago, and I'm talking about the body language or what would you and I were talking about the demeanor of do you're in the sidelines, right are you? And and Byron on the sidelines?
Speaker 7: No, we're we're up in the in the press box.
Speaker 2: Do you see do you see anything that maybe you give you pause of how their kind of body language or reactions to events or whatever.
Speaker 7: Without a doubt. And see the thing about it is that to me, it's like fake tough.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 7: You know, they'll make a tackle and then they stand up in flex and and talk trash to the other opposing team on the sideline and tell the fans to get behind me, and they play. They'll fumble, they'll throw an interception, or they'll miss a tackle. So I'm like, you know you you you want the To me, they want the fans to bring them home, meaning cheer, cheer, cheer, cheer, pup us up, pop us up, and not give the fans subjance to cheer about, which is the way it's supposed to be. They're they're wanting the fans to pump them up. So every time you turn around, they're doing the signal for come on the cheer, but they don't have anything to cheer for.
Speaker 6: Hey, David, you're you're sitting up there watching each each week is there one thing you change? I mean, if you could, let's just say this, you can change one thing that's going to make a difference.
Speaker 3: What's one thing you would change?
Speaker 7: I would just I would decide, am I gonna be a running team? Or am I gonna be a passing team? That's what I would do. I know, I know football inside and out, and I don't know what kind of team they are. I don't know what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Well, where do you go with that? Right? Who do you go?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 7: It's true? Come out and passed? Are they gonna come out and and and and uh run? You know so it's tough.
Speaker 6: Well, let's do this. Let's make you a coach for one day. What do you do, uh to give them the win tomorrow? What's the one change you do.
Speaker 7: Besides touss everybody out?
Speaker 2: You know what? And that's a start?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, totally. Let's let's dress him down.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't let him know. I would let him know that nobody's job is safe. Nobody job is safe. Let's say who wants to play?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? I get a feeling that.
Speaker 7: When I say nobody. When I say nobody, I mean nobody, not not a, Well, nobody jobs say, but these two guys and this guy because he was all backed in, he was this, he was a ain't nobody's job to say, not a single person.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that they're gonna include that include me.
Speaker 7: As the coach. My job ain't even thinking we don't turn this around?
Speaker 2: Right, No, that's really that's around. Well, let me tell you, I think that they're gonna do something that you've been asking for. Let's run the ball more. I think that will happen tomorrow. But then again, Dave, Okay, so they win, they win, and they think, well, they're supposed to win.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, but you know that they were supposed to win all year long. You see what I'm saying. Yeah, when you when let me tell you, when you're supposed to win, when the zero's come up there and you have more points than maybe, that's when you're supposed to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's how there is to it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, you know, and I David, you said it too. Is like you know, even if they if they lose a game, you know, twenty one to seventeen is a whole lot easier to swallow than thirty.
Speaker 3: Seven to eight or whatever that was.
Speaker 7: Without a doubt. Yeah, and watch watch not only the demeanor of running on and off the field, but watch how if the fans aren't into it, they really go into the into the tank because they're constantly trying to get the fans to cheer. And then the fans are like, in the first quarter, yeah, yeah, let's do it. This is gonna be our day. This is gonna be our day. Next thing, you know, in the second quarter, well, you know, I don't know, it may not be our day. And then everybody falls falls right off the cliff.
Speaker 2: And then the fans are saying what's going on at dirt bags.
Speaker 7: Saying, you know what, the best place to watch this game is that my seven year screen at home. Yeah, because the least I can fall asleep and comfort and not in the heat.
Speaker 2: Hey Dave, Yeah, thanks a bunch, man, have a good weekend.
Speaker 7: No problem, all right, you guys do the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, David Adams. We've got to get out of here. Well, well we've got about a minute, maybe thirty seconds, so kind of like he's being realistic.
Speaker 3: You know, and and he is, He's like, hey man, nobody's safe. I like that.
Speaker 6: It's it's like you know you big you big ticket guys. You guys that are having some good tats. We may just swap it all out.
Speaker 2: Let's burn it down, So Tim and one, that's easy for two dudes, three dudes in a room, uh doing a radio and not in the room telling them what to do. Let me say that, but that's maybe something that they should do because guess what's on the line. Everything's on the line.
Speaker 6: But they're past having a pass in my mind. I mean, like you know, like they last season to this season. You know, they don't really get a pass. The new coach you had, you had some good tools, so they don't get a pass. I mean, it's it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: Let me give you this example, and this is probably many years ago. I was traveling to cover a team on the airplane and at the back and this woman had a little kid who was very cranky and crying, and you know it happens all the time, right, And some guy got up and we're trying to get another thing and he says he says, just kind of loud, and I was just next to him. So if that was my son, I would I would yank it out with spanking and I turned him says, no, you wouldn't because one the first person off off this plane would be you, with cops waiting for them. You can't discipline people like that.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 2: And that was another dude telling to somebody else how to raise their child. So now here we are doing what we do, telling the coach how to treat his players.
Speaker 6: I think we've even made David Adams a coach second the idea.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, it's hard to tell other people how to coach your tanks. But we see things and we probably wouldn't be allowed to do things, and nor would we do it to our own kids. Does that make sense right?
Speaker 6: And that's the beauty of this. Three guys in the room talking about this. We don't know what goes on in the room. We don't know what the.
Speaker 3: Pressures that the kids are under, the coaches are under earth.
Speaker 2: And maybe he is cussing them, who knows. But we'd like to see it, or you know, hear that it's happening.
Speaker 6: I think exactly. We want to see it. We want to know the demeanor. We want to see that fire, and we know what it looks like when you see it. You don't really see we don't see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you're an Arizona men's basketball fan. You know it's been successful for nearly forty years. Now take a look back at the Ludelsen era in my new book, Lessons from Loot. It was a labor of love through the eyes of twenty five former players, coaches, and friends to give insight to the coach and the man who led them, competed against them, and inspired them. Twenty five chapters for his twenty five years as Arizona's beloved coach. Lessons from lut is an insight to how he built the program into a national powerhouse. Want one Email me at Steve dot RIVERA ninety five at gmail dot com.
Speaker 17: Hi, this is former Wildcat Lemanhndly with Arizona Health. Imagine how home GM can change your health, your.
Speaker 3: Comfort, and your time.
Speaker 17: Arizona Health is everything you need to transform your personal space in your life. We off a complete line of cardio machines, multi gyms, and freeway equipment. I'll certify fitness experts and technicians will set you up with the right equipment and training to get you started and keep you going. Visit our shureroom today at twenty second in Wilmot, Arizona.
Speaker 2: Health the Lean to Edge and exercise equipment.
Speaker 18: What's your goal a new career or career advancement. How about transferring to a four year college. PEMA Community College can help you make Someday today and reach your goals affordably on your schedule. With over one hundred programs to choose from and financial laid available, it's time to earn the degreeer certificate you need to prepare for the career you want. PEMA offers free career exploration classes so you can choose the field that's right for you. Learn how at Pima dot edu. Slash Someday, Hey.
Speaker 2: Tucson, Steve rivera heir, and I've got a tip for you. Want to be in good hands while cruising the desert or kicking back at home, then you need to call my friends at the Edmund Marcus All State Agency. These guys are the MVPs of home and auto coverage. Whether it's a thunder bender or a leaky roof, they've got you covered. Don't fumble your chance to say call them today and score big on your insurance. With the Edmund Marcus All State Agency. You're always in good hands. Visit them at twenty seven nineteen North Campbell or call them at five two zero three two three nine three three three. Selling your home want to get more money for it? Well, Danny Roth can help you. He told me about as you Flip the Home You Own program. The program allows for a homeowner to fix up their home to sell without using any of their own money. They will be able to sell the home for a much higher price. Danny Roth with Omni Holmes International is the real estate consultant in Tucson that offers this program. He has consistently been the top agent in Tucson for the last thirty years and has sold over ten thousand, five hundred homes. For more information on his program or just buying our selling a home, called Danny Roth at five two zero four nine zero four thousand, Tucson.
Speaker 3: Listen up.
Speaker 8: El Tourty two Son is rolling in on November twenty third, and you won't want to miss it. Dnahair Conditioning is proud to be a sponsor of this fantastic event, supporting our cyclists and celebrating the vibrant spirit of our community. Huge thanks to our title sponsor, Banner University Medicine and are presenting sponsors Rio Nuevo and TMC Health for making this possible. So are you ready to ride, Grab your bikes and your buddies join DNHAC for an unforgettable day at the El Toourtay two soon. For more info, check out lturday two son dot org.
Speaker 1: Streamy live on the Ihearts Radio WIF. This is Eye on the Ball with Steve Rivera on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back, joining the ball here on Fox Sports fourteen fifty. I'm Steve Vera. In today with me is Tim Bentley, and we got one acting as Jay and his picks. Yes, sir, you better not. You better not give him any good luck or stuff like that. I hope not.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm gonna start off if if.
Speaker 5: I'm giving any good luck, you know i' must start right now saying go Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Holly works in reverse.
Speaker 2: Give me your give me your.
Speaker 3: I think you should yell at the kids to get off your lawn first before I do that.
Speaker 2: Just uh in two sounds, there's no lawns or get off my rocks.
Speaker 4: Get off my rocks.
Speaker 3: Get off dann kids get out of here, Get off my dirt. We love you, Jay.
Speaker 2: Go Dodgers, Dodgers. We're gonna paint New York Dodger blue. Go ahead, Uh go, I want your pick first before. Do you already have a fatwitich for the for the week?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, So last week I was right. Arizona State lost to Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, did they cover? Don't know? I can't remember then, remember because they didn't have the quarterback right, Yeah? Yeah, I'd pick out right for wins. And this week I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be looking at the LSU Tigers, visiting the A and m Aggie's both looking probably if they win this game, looking at the spot in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Give me the Texas A and m Aggie's LSU Tigers.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see that game. I don't like that game, so I left alone. Okay, so we tired last week, so he still has a one game lead on me, even though we're not doing very well.
Speaker 4: I'll go ahead and go first, so Jay gets to start. So you can't. You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't blame me for any of your picks going bad this week since I'm going first. Uh, we're gonna look at Indiana and Washington. It's the game day game of the week. Uh, Indiana's undefeated, jad Fish coming off of bye week and a rough loss giving up forty to Iowa. Know him for punting in Iowa. Uh maybe maybe it's a little bit of still with Fish leaving Tucson. But give me the Indiana Hoosiers. They're favored by six. I believe it's the where it's at six and a half, six and a half. Give me Indiana at home staying undefeated.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I'm going with the same game, taking Indiana minus six and a half over Washington as well.
Speaker 4: The game is where at Indiana.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's that's another good guy.
Speaker 3: They're going to be rich.
Speaker 4: No, that's that's also my luck for the week.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: I think you guys, I think that's the right pick. I think Indiana is legit. I think they're for real.
Speaker 2: So I got a feeling that coach won't be there two more months.
Speaker 6: You know, we've been talking about players moving, the coaches moved too. So yeah, I think he's he's made some money.
Speaker 4: He says it. All he does is win. Look him up. I'm next right, yeah, next game.
Speaker 5: Looking at the Illinois fighting Lion and I going to the Oregan first to Oregon Ducks, which is Ducks, our favorite at twenty two and a half.
Speaker 2: I believe he's going with Ducks. He's going with Illinois. Wow, where's the game at Oregon? What's the stadium?
Speaker 3: You know the Ducks covered last week.
Speaker 6: I was looking at that game and they covered their number and it was like thirty, So I mean they're not afraid to score.
Speaker 5: I like Jase Pick because I don't gotta feel like yeah, I think I'm sure the reason he chose was also the uniforms. You know, they're wearing the breast cancer fight back duck look something like that.
Speaker 4: So give me Illinois.
Speaker 2: Yea, Okay, they're gonna be good.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stick with the college my only other college game, and I'm gonna go with b YU. They're playing UCF I think, on the road and they're getting two and a half. It's not out of points. But I'm gonna ride the b YU train until it falls off.
Speaker 5: Okay, well you go ahead, ride that train. I'm gonna keep writing the texts this long form train.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if he does that.
Speaker 5: Sticking with them until they prove me wrong. Who they go to Vanderbilt the fifth rank Vanderbilt.
Speaker 2: Well, van Belt the be guests. I haven't seen the line.
Speaker 3: Sixteen nineteen and it's at Vanderbilt.
Speaker 4: Vanderbilt they have netting up for the visiting fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what do you think? I mean? I was kind of out around that wasn't even close sixteen nineteen. But ben is pretty good, better better than they've ever been. They're ranked for a reason. Yeah, they're bet they're better than they ever been. But Texas taking it taking it last week badly, you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: Who knows, you know, like do you come back mad? Do you come back?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 18: What what do you do?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 3: And on the road, it's on the road, you know.
Speaker 6: If they went Vanderbilts, you know, maybe a little Enthusedah, look at them, they lost. You know, we can get them too. I think Vanderbilt loses, but I think they cover. I think you could. You know, Jay disagrees, But well, when there's.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna write it down right now, mark it down medium.
Speaker 5: Rare, please, Texas long corns. Uh getting it over the Vanderbilt Commodores twenty fifth right? Uh, that that's the Nanting's not going to stop Texas this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 6: Maybe they put the Nanning up so that the fans wouldn't tear down the goal post when Vanderblt wins.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's.
Speaker 2: Okay. So now, pro I don't even know what I want to do. I think I want to do this one.
Speaker 3: Don't be afraid. Let's just go.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's this is.
Speaker 3: Therapy.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go with Denver, the Broncos with the plan you would tell me the Panthers, Panthers. I think I'm gonna take the Denver minds nine and a half?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Oh Nicks baby, Oh Nicks?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: I loved them last year Oregon.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Last year was last year.
Speaker 4: This is this year.
Speaker 2: They'll win we week.
Speaker 4: Where's the game Denver?
Speaker 2: Okay? Even more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, going to Sizzler baby, all you can eat? Where's the sizzler down there?
Speaker 5: If that was Jay, I'd like that pick because the Broncos just slightly underperformed at home this year. Okay, so you know that I'll have to change my pick. So yeah, it's stick with your pick, please, thank you very much. That's what Jay would say. More than likely his first NFL game. He's looking at the Giants and the Steelers Monday Night football, Steelers at five and a half. Give him the Steelers. There's actually scoring points now, actually scoring. Wilson came in last week. They played the Giants this week.
Speaker 4: Russ Cook.
Speaker 5: Let's Steelers nation, Let's ride, let's forge, Let's forge.
Speaker 4: I like that. That's forge.
Speaker 7: Y.
Speaker 4: Jay is gonna go forging with the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I got more, two more left to me. I got the forty nine Ers over the lowly Cowboys minus minus four Cowboys in the Bay Area. God, the Cowboys were like there, here was one of wildcats. You always if you're a Wildcat, if you're a Cowboys fan, all you have is hope. You've had hope for the last twenty seven years.
Speaker 3: That they are they're exactly like us years.
Speaker 2: I've said this for years. Well, actually more of the basketball program than it is football program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm with you, I'm I'm rock Party.
Speaker 6: Let's go Phoenix. I think I think he held the state record. Rock Party held the state passing record until his brother broke it.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, where did his brother end up?
Speaker 6: Do you remember something I think they both went to Iowa State or the Iowa guys, and they both threw for like twelve or thirteen thousand yards in high school and maybe somebody else has broken it since then, you know the way kids pass these days.
Speaker 5: But it was about five inches taller. I probably would have done that too, That's what That's what jay, I guarantee you. I was a little bit tolert. Could he could have gone.
Speaker 3: When I kept throwing it to my hand, and you know it would have been pretty good.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 5: So give them the week, right, yeah, give them the week. The Bears visiting the Commanders. One twenty five kickoff Commanders or the Chicago actually is favored right now.
Speaker 4: I think one and a half.
Speaker 3: Is there is the Commander's quarterback? Is Jayden playing?
Speaker 14: Is?
Speaker 3: Is that why they're doing so?
Speaker 5: I saw saw I saw Juan saw a report that he's gearing to be ready to play. Regardless, I still think that uh Penick should have won the Heisman. It's not gonna stop me from picking the Commanders. Though Panick should have won the Heisman. I'll stick by That'll take it.
Speaker 2: I'll fight anybody, fight it till the day I die.
Speaker 4: But this week give me Daniels and the Commanders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, even though I hate the issue, even though I hate transfer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you should have not won the Heisman, and I'm angry, but I'm gonna be right this way.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with that. You pontificated enough, they don't need to hear me pontificate. So I'm going Washington Monas three as well. There we go, So we have equals on Indiana and Washington and uh but you know, Tim, take this with the green and salt. We're sucking this year. So we're under We're about five.
Speaker 6: Five, about five hundred weds. I mean you're like three three ten, you're you're you're batting three hundred.
Speaker 2: We're about yeah in baseball terms, yes, the football terms, were betting five hundred. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 6: So but Nobod's getting rich now he's eating a whole lot of dinner off if your BET's over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody's getting fat.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, no, no, not yet. I did really well a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: I just I just I got over five hundred last week. I was at five hundred going into last week. The Assue loss put me over five hundred.
Speaker 3: So I'm doing all right, right the way, baby, that's all we want. We want it, we want a winner. We went a one week streak.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: His luck was the Indiana game.
Speaker 6: Okay, oh that's right, and I think that's money. And they're they're pretty good. I was watching them play over there.
Speaker 3: They're real. There their defenses, Yeah, they're real. They're they're for real.
Speaker 4: Look them up. All they do is win.
Speaker 2: Well, Tim, we had about three minutes. All right, welcome back, welcome to you.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I made the cuts.
Speaker 2: No no showal next Friday, I'll be out.
Speaker 3: Where are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm going to the to the Breeders Cup Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: I get to be one of my bucket lists items. So yeah, so we can find you driving to San Diego and del Mar.
Speaker 3: And that'll be a beautiful sitting the ponies.
Speaker 4: Yes I do.
Speaker 2: I grew up around the ponies. And I'm gonna have in fact, going to have local guys. Uh Carl Watson in in town. He's he's along with Paul Whiteman and and uh Paul Uh, I want to say Pengram from San Diego, the horse that's going to be in the in the veteran. They owned some of the best horses in the world, right, so this is just normal. This is Saturday for them. For me, it's like, you know, multi Saturdays. But they've had horses instead of Preakness Belmont, and now they have one India. So I'm gonna have him on I think it's on Monday.
Speaker 3: I'm heading to New York City.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna watch Nico Montoniez, one of America's elite marathoners, right from here in Tucson.
Speaker 3: I was saying to gust And Catholic High School.
Speaker 6: He's running the New York City Marathon, which many people in your audience and in Tucson and running.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go out and cheer and and represent.
Speaker 6: I'm also on the board of the road Runners Club of America, so I'll be out there representing.
Speaker 2: So what do you stay?
Speaker 4: Where do you stay?
Speaker 3: I'm staying on the Upper West Side and close to Central Park.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, that's nice, kind of you know, run around and do a bunch of running stuff and and you know, it's kind of geek out on running and these these these it's it's supposed to be nice, but it's New York City. So you don't know what time is going to be nice? Do you like Do you like New York I love to visit New York. Yeah, now I'd love to go, and but I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 6: When I if I talk to a young person, I would say this too. If you have a chance to live in a big city, you should. You should abs to live in a big city, one that goes up, maybe one that has public transportation. I think it's a cool experience as a fifty eight year old guy. Now I don't that that makes my knees hurt thinking about it, But I'll go visit. I love to visit New York City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean too. I go for a weekend. I used to live in d C. And yeah, I went to New York. I just too many people for me, too many. And I married somebody from New Jersey. So I've.
Speaker 3: Apologies to sorry for the East cause I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: My son's on in the East Coast now he loves it. He loved New York. Went to eventually Rutgers and he lived just outside of the city.
Speaker 6: So I think, you know, New York City is a fun place to visit and it's going to be a fun time. You know, those winning times in the marathon, it's going to be in a low two hours, two two two or three. The women's record is now under two ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that. It just happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of weeks ago in Chicago.
Speaker 2: So did she run an Olympics?
Speaker 3: I believes she did, but she didn't do well?
Speaker 2: Right, So I mean, how does that? How does that happen? Did Rosie Luiz come through?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 4: No, she peeked.
Speaker 2: I was just I was gonna go there. I mean, come on, either you're good or you're not good. Either you're faster you're not fast.
Speaker 3: I mean people talk about the magic shoes. They talk about so well, we'll hold that conversation.
Speaker 6: We'll see who wins the New York City Marathon, and we'll see who whin's the breeders come.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Okay, see you in a couple of weeks. Yes, thank they've been out to gi next.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes,