Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. It's me. It's it's us again. Remember go over to page on the complice of snark Tank or will hurt you to get these early early early access to ad for you all that stuff? Uh, that's Sweeney over there. Say hi, Sweeney. Hey, this is Derek. Say hi. Mmmmm Okase I have to ask you a question. So I watched you struggle to get into this building for like a good five minutes.
Speaker 3: The code wasn't working for some reason. I must have pressed something incorrectly, and then I kept looping and the pressing incorrect thing.
Speaker 1: Are you kept like looping it? I kept looping.
Speaker 3: I was like, where did I go wrong? I'll put it in again. Oh that's too late. I was already was already one in. Then I did it again. I was like, all right, cool, this is awesome.
Speaker 1: Do you know how to reset it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: They already said it.
Speaker 1: So there's two ways to reset it.
Speaker 5: The easiest one is to leave it alone for like a good like ten seconds and then I'll just reset itself. The other one is a lot of times not for every machine, but a lot of them. Do you just press star and it's kind of like a reset.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, awesome.
Speaker 3: It just kept getting it, and I was like, all right, bro, it kept calling. I think it might have been because it was not one four number. Your number is the nine for a number. Yeah, yeah, so I guess it kept calling your number technically or trying to interact numbers like the person is not there now. And I was like, all right, whatever, I guess. Then some lady came and I was.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, because I blocked it because I'm just like every time every dude I get I used to get voicemails of people of every time some anytime anybody would come into the building, just like your code, and it would get that yeah they would put they would would put the normal code in and it would just go to my phone for some reason, every single person, and so I would just get these calls. I'm like, who the fuck is calling me? And I got freaked out a little bit because I blocked the number right because I was just like, I'm not I'm not dealing with this again. I'm not dealing with this right now. And years later I walked I went into my voicemails, like recently I did this. I went to my voicemails and I saw all these because you can see blocked voicemails, and I had all these voicemails, these like ten second, fifteen second, thirty second voicemails from the same number going back years, and I forgot that I had blocked this number, and I'm like, who the fuck is? So I listened to them like really intently, and I heard like dogs barking. I'm like, where the fuck?
Speaker 4: Who is?
Speaker 1: Who is? I psycked myself out, myself out, you're there, dude. I listened to so many of these, like, I listened to thirty of them before I found one that was like, but how do I get in? And then a voice to the last week it was like, you gotta hit this pound and I was like, oh, this is the door.
Speaker 3: I keep getting these weird text messages from the credit Union by warehouse talking about like I have I have it with I have some sort of fraudulent account for like one hundred thousand dollars, and I'm like, I never even had that credit union. Why are they calling me? It's not even like.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, that's that's so it's like they're rolling it out to everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't even have that union. Well they're trying to freaking out.
Speaker 5: It almost got you because you're even thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a little ward off your rest. And I was like, I want dumb shit that I do before there's a my arrest.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh man.
Speaker 3: Then I thought about it, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Was there cameras? What did I fucking do?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Oh man, from twenty seventeen, I was really stupid. Then what I have done? I like, no, wait, I wasn't cali, I wasn't doing anything that dumb. Yet I was like, no, I just did this word that guy was I wanted to call one of the guys and then like, I'm tracking where you're at right now, and I know where you're at.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fucking eat you, uh real quick.
Speaker 5: When you were struggling with the door, why didn't you contact any of us?
Speaker 1: I was there for like maybe a minute or two, so I was like they were there way too long. It was it was a while. I tell we timed it. It was like four minutes to see me. Yeah, we're watching you. We were just looking at this because we were just in the living room. We were we were in the what do you mean because then go straight through? Yeah, yeah, and we were just watching. It's like watching, Oh cool, he's here, dope, and then you just didn't come in and then you were like what I left.
Speaker 5: The room to see. Oh, maybe he texted me personally or called me.
Speaker 1: Because I was thinking my bother.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm not going to bother these guys.
Speaker 5: You didn't want to bother so you could do you understand.
Speaker 3: What you because I didn't know you guys were. I thought you guys are already doing setting stuffup. And I was like, I'm not gonna about this. I'm trying to figure this.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah I guess.
Speaker 3: And I was like, whatever, it's fine, I guess. I'll just have this woman save my fucking day.
Speaker 1: I was that she would like, would you explain? Like what did you explain to that lady?
Speaker 3: Look a coach. She was like, oh no, that is one of the coaches. Like I'm sorry about that. I just let you and I thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is one of the codes.
Speaker 5: But like you were how did you even fuck it up.
Speaker 1: In the first place? I don't know. I was depressed.
Speaker 5: I must press because you do hashtag and then you do four digits.
Speaker 3: I must have pressed the wrong digit at first. I must have been pressed already something.
Speaker 1: I will say, I've done that before. That's one of those where you don't have to really reset it. You can just start over again. It'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh cool. I guess I kept pressing like I guess. I was like three digits in and then I.
Speaker 1: Pressed, smashing it like if I press all of them at once, it must be the code.
Speaker 5: I go to press one of my finger and I think it's one than I'm pressing all of them my giant finger.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Your finger gets bigger as it gets closer to the buttons. You know what I was thinking.
Speaker 5: I was thinking that you were delaying coming at first, probably for the first minute, I was thinking, Oh, you're having an argument with Lily, and you don't want to obviously, you don't want us to hear it, so you're gonna stay out there with me. He doesn't, he's been he's heard all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but maybe maybe you don't. Maybe you don't feel that comfortable around me.
Speaker 3: I've known you for like fucking seven years. Dude, it's fine. I was thinking, like we're like, you're you're you're also friends with my girlfriend as well.
Speaker 5: It's no, I don't care. Maybe it was really personal about that. Literally, I am not getting a penis reduction. I know it hurts.
Speaker 1: It's a wild thing. Like they ask like please, You're like no, absolutely not. Fuck you be hurt, dude. Penis reduction is kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Does that really?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if that right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it must be, but it doesn't seem fucking I mean, unless it's like freakishly long, right, yeah, Well that's.
Speaker 1: Who it would be for people who.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be for a guy just topping past seven, you know, it would be for a guy that.
Speaker 1: Would be crazy.
Speaker 5: Imagine you have a seven inch and you're like, nah, I kind of want like four and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to go down to three at my hardest. You know, it like dipped. It has to be so long that it dips into your shoes sometimes, you know.
Speaker 5: I saw the world record guy. It was a dude in South America. I think either Mexico or South America, I can't remember. It was a Latin gentleman and his penis was like eighteen inches.
Speaker 1: That's painful.
Speaker 3: That's that's not that's not having that's not having sex penis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, it's literally it literally cannot get fucking at attention to bang because it's just too it's no, there's not enough blood.
Speaker 1: So that's like so yeah, that would be I guess the real question would be, like if you got a penis production, it would really just be like you would he would get rid of part of it, and you would keep part of it. But like which, like which parts of.
Speaker 3: You you would obviously get rid of some part of this day? Do you get rid of the head. No, you don't get rid of I want to.
Speaker 5: Get rid of all the nerve endings, Like so I don't want to feel anything, dude, I want like.
Speaker 1: I just want.
Speaker 5: I wanted to be a I essentially wanted to I have a prosthetic dick. It's like I have a real dig but it it feels like a prosthetic dick, meaning I don't feel it at all.
Speaker 1: So it is so fucking roundabout insane amazing because then all of a sudden kind of like so if you get rid of all the nerve intings and your penis to get rid of your testicles? Will you ken.
Speaker 5: The desire to uh be being enslaved by my.
Speaker 3: By my libido?
Speaker 1: Will it be gone?
Speaker 3: I think yours will be gone?
Speaker 1: Just the test how that works? I don't think so. What did you show that created that's where the hormones are created? Is that people with no testicles don't want to have sex.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyone with no testicles.
Speaker 1: We got to find this out, I think, get into the show. If you don't have tests, if you don't have any testicles, what you're supposed to have them? I imagine it wouldn't. That's a very good especially our smart ass, snarky fucking audience. Fucking slammy. But keep paying me though. So, so we have something a little bit special today, uh, I believe. So we have we we've undergone this little we've we started this little contest where we wanted to find like a new kind of intro for the show. Yeah. Uh, and we let we let you guys make it for us. Uh. And we're gonna we have a bunch of submissions from you guys. Your your musical contributions to this snark tank are now here. We're gonna listen to them live. We're gonna we're gonna we're gonna see which one wins. We're gonna judge them. We're gonna judge him severely, respectfully, respect Well, that's not necessarily mutually exclusive.
Speaker 3: Severe judgment is usually absolutely necessarily. It could be good, yeah, like be good for the soul, I guess for some people, but it's.
Speaker 5: Usually not an constructive criticism. Well, we'll try to leave out the ad homonyms.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I can't make any problem. We can't make promises on that front. Yeah, so we got Now what do we do.
Speaker 5: We have the names of the people who so, so what I was supposed to do was, uh, my fucking email is not attached on my new phone, unfortunately, the snark tank email unfortunately, because what I was gonna do is just look at them. You know, oh, this is this by this person. Only one person has their name attached to the actual file. Yeah, to the file which you know this person's actually smart. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, like, but here's the thing though, the person that knows it, Like, so say, for example, if you pull up you pull up the things and if you see for you Dutch, if you I don't know if you can see that MP three and like, because there's only like, there isn't that many entries, lad and gentlemen. There was I think six contestants and once.
Speaker 1: More than I thought that, to be honest with you, yeah, because I mean, like, I don't know, making music is a particularly like specific skill set that like even if even if you do it crudely, like most of the people that I know wouldn't even know where to begin doing.
Speaker 5: Absolutely what I mean, you're absolutely right. Yeah, Like I kind of didn't think about it. I was like, oh, this is kind of low. But then when you yeah, when you say that, I'm like, that's right. Yeah, so well within the yeah, listenly, I don't want to worry about it.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're part of this, you'll know, you'll know it's you.
Speaker 5: I don't want to get too complicated because there's some things maybe they didn't want to disclose that information. So yeah, fair, but I'm gonna pull. I'm gonna pull the first one. It's called for you Dutch.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, yeah, So let's let's fire this one up. Gay No, why you say that? No? Or you Dutch?
Speaker 5: He wants you don't let's feel Please, I'm not gay.
Speaker 1: Please, don't listen. Now are you gay? Son? Are you gay for me? I'm not gay for you. He's gay for you.
Speaker 3: That my new ring to I'm like that, that's my ring dope.
Speaker 1: I'm hanging out with a couple of queers. What do you mean a couple of queers? No, I'm not kidding. So it's the whole it's the whole script of wal thing and and more and then something that gets a couple of so you know, and like it. What do you mean a couple of queers. No, I'm not gay, that's just him. A couple of cops. No, I'm not gay, that's just him. Get out couple. You know. That's that's not bad.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is that kind of music has only gotten better in my brain. It makes me sad. I don't know what's happening to me.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy to me is that I genuinely is unfortunate, but I think I think AI country music is significantly better. It's weird you say that. I actually agree with that. I don't mind that at all. Like that doesn't bother me because I know that it doesn't come from an evil person. That's crazy neutral. It feels authentically neutral to the point where like I feel like, okay, you know, like it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Like country music more than he's older, and I'm like, what the see? But the thing is all Caribbean things. See what happens though, Jamaican?
Speaker 1: Why is everything a Caribbean thing?
Speaker 3: Making people love country music?
Speaker 5: That's what I swear a lot of people love like this is well, there's no there's no reason for a Jamaican rasta man with dreads that smokes weed eats curry go all the time to be a fact like, there's no.
Speaker 1: But listen, you do this all the time. You're like, oh, I peece standing up, it's a Caribbean thing. Like not everything is a Caribby that just most of my trades are no, most of your trades are people trades. No that you assume that I know this.
Speaker 3: I don't scutter. People don't scutter up walls backwards to hang in the ceiling. That's why I do that.
Speaker 1: That's because your day, that's a gay, gay trade. Bro. I will say, I wonder if your appreciation of country music does coincide with its popularity with the youth.
Speaker 3: Maybe I wonder that more popular thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, more probably than rap.
Speaker 5: So think of what we whoa anyway I will so in a lot of country artists have started putting u trap beats behind their songs.
Speaker 1: Well, so which is which appeals to you? I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I like, I'm not I'm not saying about their tractors and mowing down by No.
Speaker 1: They're still talking about it, but they're just putting some beats behind it.
Speaker 5: They're like behind it. It's like sucking drill country. It's crazy that some real they're trying. Some people are trying.
Speaker 1: It's not country rap. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 1: No, not.
Speaker 5: British drill, Like like I would say something maybe more crazy.
Speaker 1: Tractor. I'm not even going to try. My brain was like a British like hick accent. It feels impossible, I think the I think that's what it is. It's impossible. It's actually not possible. It's pretty disgusting.
Speaker 5: Now I know there are some so we got to find those people online, right, Yeah, if you're a British hic right in British people that moved to the States to move to the South and then the second generation, right the kid that grew up started to adopt the parents accent and they're surrounding dialect and so then they have this British hicc as ship. So that is that's definitely a real thing. It's like the Vietnamese guy in Texas where he's like, like the way he was talking, like he's fishing a twang, I'm in the eyeball of the hurricane and they're like, oh my god, it's the craziest accent.
Speaker 1: He's got like a twangs like machine during a hurricane and he's I was like, oh cool, I'm sure you're dead now.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he had like a cool viral moment. But then like once the eye was over, he got shredded into.
Speaker 1: Clumbed him in the head as it was a wizard past. Honestly, can I say that that is like that like type of death is something that I kind of thought I would see more like yeah, because like that happened a lot in like movies and like cartoon like all sorts of like if there was a villain.
Speaker 3: There was something epic about that that's not real, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, like like somebody getting him paled on a fence like that happened a lot for some reason.
Speaker 3: I mean, seeing that's probably mortifying, but also kind of it would.
Speaker 1: Be pretty probably scariest, the most vivid memory that I have of like that. I guess it's like from it's not exactly the same way that I'm imagining it, but like hot fuzz when that guy like gets fucking pale through.
Speaker 3: The stomach is fine because it seems a little funny, but the next scenes is like brutal.
Speaker 1: The stomach is like dramatic, you know, yeah, and it's like very visceral, like and you know what hurts and your stomach acid is pouring out and ship like that that's gonna be take an acid. You get stabbed in the stomach, your stomach acids are bleeding, and you're like, oh, this is crazy. He takes thumbs or something. Yeah you got man, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't be safe from that. Like it's being stabbed in the stomach and like ripped in quick quick. I sold my so my profist, I think the way to you gotta do it real quick. Hopefully the instrument is still impaled. And then I feel like that's the.
Speaker 5: If you rip open to me, like if you like if you've been like yeah, can you be rebound, Move move.
Speaker 1: On, move on to the next one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually, you know you actually can, but you have to quick lee before you bleed out.
Speaker 1: That's all, which is not very much. Gotta bleed out for.
Speaker 3: Has anyone been rebound?
Speaker 1: He's not gonna not gonna find anything. Has anyone rebad? Has anyone been? Wait? How do you say it? Quara Kuara? I don't like that. It's it's too much work for my lips anyway.
Speaker 5: All right, so this next one, it's just says it's the draft stark tank thing draft.
Speaker 1: Uh and see how this goes. I don't remember how it sounds at all. That's kind of cool. Actually, I don't hate that at all. That's like therese you have like the wise you have like Tnami. Well you say that because one of the people of other people actually have a tsunami style intro.
Speaker 5: That's even more than that.
Speaker 1: That's I kind of I genuinely don't hate that at all. I totally it's actually not bad. It's a vibe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it starts off a little like, oh what is this?
Speaker 1: But then it kind of you're like, it starts a little bit like Penis music kind of yeah, like what the fuck is it? And then it like kind of like crisceno. I think it's good music. Yeah, move on, You've never you don't have that on your Spotify playlist?
Speaker 3: No, but there's no playlist for that exactly. I definitely have it as one of my videos in my playlist.
Speaker 5: Start a Spotify artist page and then compile Penis music on it.
Speaker 1: Do you make playlists for like vibes or like occasions, because I don't do. I don't think I do this. Like I've seen a lot of people they're like they're like, you know, summer vibe or whatever, and then they make a playlist. Absolutely not. My playlists are things to work to, like like editing. Yeah, and then every song I've ever even slightly liked, everybody has the I called that one's my ultmix. My ultermix is the one compiled of just everything random.
Speaker 3: I haven't made another playlist in a long time.
Speaker 1: I'm not reading my music is that is.
Speaker 3: I've had this playlist since twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: And that's just where you compile everything.
Speaker 3: So I have like over fifty eight hours of music.
Speaker 5: On well all right, yeah, if you ever need to fly around the world, like fucking four times, you'll be good.
Speaker 3: This music I don't even like anymore, but I mean that happens, not like not just like it's just you just don't really care to hear it, like skip it, you'll skip it.
Speaker 5: I have that there's a cool little thing that you could fuck with on uh Spotify, where it's like a smart thing where it adds to your playlist, and well, it's helped me out.
Speaker 1: I'll skip a lot of its choice. I found some stuff that I liked from it, but I don't keep it on all the time. I don't either. I don't have it on right now. So you have how many hours in your ultra mix fifty eight? I have eighty two hours and thirty two minutes. I don't have like it's all over the place though it's like fucking logic outcast Mark Anthony Williams boozy, like it's all over the place.
Speaker 3: So my problem now was that.
Speaker 5: I'm just so it's so much smaller than you guys. My ultramix is just less, just a little less than four hours, that is how well, because I have a couple of so I don't have very many. I just have I wouldn't call them vies, but it's just oh, say I have one where like, oh, here's my here's my ADM playlist, Like I'm like, I just want to listen to some type of shit like that. Most of it is just trance music where it's just kind of chill and uh, it's just it's just you can't fucking say that word without it sounding like trans music looking like when like when when everyone started like freaking out, like the trans panic started, and I'm like, how do you say trance music?
Speaker 1: Trance?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you have to go But when people are talking normally, you're just gonna trance music, yeah, because why would you?
Speaker 1: Who does that? I do know?
Speaker 5: You know you don't you actually I don't. My brain has to catch up on what you say. Sometimes you'll talk so fast and everything is coming. There's no there's no spaces. You specifically don't enunciate. There's no basically there's Sometimes you'll be talking to that there's no spaces in your entire sentence. I'm like yo, And then my brain scanning what you.
Speaker 1: Got it? And I'm like, okay, I know what he said. Now I'm trying to focus and my head is shaking, but my neck is still exactly exactly that's because you eat process food. I can't stop process that hit.
Speaker 3: My playlist is so hip hop oriented, but I don't hip hop as much as used to anymore. So now it's like they still recommend a bunch of hip hop music that I would have listened to anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, not that I will. It is not my main cup of tea anymore. I still find some pretty good stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely like more like like like neo wave, like wavy soul music. Now that's like what I prefer. I'm a little bit of a metal hit lately, like not real metal music, like fucking like baby metal.
Speaker 1: Like I mean like baby metal literally or like a like baby space.
Speaker 3: Oh, Like there's a genre baby metal. It's like it's like metal. It's like metal if a fucking like seven year old, Right, that's what That's.
Speaker 1: Why I thought you meant. But there is there is that you meant the band baby mat. Yeah, it's a band called baby metal. Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure you've heard some of their stuff just passing by.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't like I just I just think that like by like, oh I've heard that.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know what it was like, you know, what I mean, it was probably like that. Yeah, baby Metal is like I baby Metal is.
Speaker 5: Kind of everything the comedy band that plays that makes the music. They're extreme, like they one of their albums, there's like, oh, well, we're gonna make a song like the band between the bard and me. Oh we're gonna make a song sounds like Slipknot. Oh we're gonna make a song that sounds like they're opening song sounds like Dragon Force.
Speaker 1: Like they're like they do everything, but they have the they're like a female frontage and like they're they're gamming it almost kind of like K pop pop. They're really yeah there. It's literally like it's the craziest. I remember hearing it for the first time. I'm like, this is schizophrenical.
Speaker 5: It's a uh, it's a So it actually just popped up on my.
Speaker 3: I have so much Japanese rock music.
Speaker 1: For one that was I have so I have that. Uh I'm gonna play I know that. You know, yeah, so you've heard like like.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't steps, not step step, uh dance dance Revolution.
Speaker 1: It was one.
Speaker 5: It was They also had their their what was that fucking band gonna say? Give me Chocolate?
Speaker 1: Is the most.
Speaker 5: To me, it's the worst song, but it's the most popular song. You probably heard it because it's the most chiby J pop thing where they're.
Speaker 1: Like like all this ship that like I'm not really into, but then like the chorus kind of is kind of a banger, but they're like, what.
Speaker 3: K pop made me so much less of a wee person. I was like, oh, yeah, out of this culture now they have grown out.
Speaker 1: Of and I still yeah, man, I have I have some a single, well, no, I have some Japanese there's I have some ca like it's one song I saw your Face and wow, yeah, sure I love Yeah, No, I've heard some that's fine. I still I still have uh the what do you call it?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Like? I have some stuff from like when I would watch anime a lot, because there was one Naruto opening that I actually think is genuinely good song. It's the Asian kung fu generation that one. Whatever the fun that is? I don't know what it's called. I don't know. Uh, I'm sure, I'm sure i'd like some of I like a lot of the intros. Man.
Speaker 5: I love to attack on Titan. I think it's season two's intro at least the second intro they've ever had. That ship is like it's like old school heavy metal and like say of Judas Priests in their later years made.
Speaker 1: It's fucking dope. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just the one where because the first of the other ones, like having sex with the small less bigle.
Speaker 1: It's call that. It's called that, but like I don't. I mean, it's Japanese calligraphy. Literally, that's what it's called.
Speaker 3: I think I have that phone bought on my song, bought on my fucking Apple music.
Speaker 1: You bought it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I suted to buy music when I was younger than I.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, the last album I bought was like probably twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: It seems like punk.
Speaker 3: I know, I have another song, I have another another song on that album.
Speaker 1: What do we got sca ish Yeah, yeah, well weird. Yeah, Asian ska Asian ska again.
Speaker 5: Baby Metal has a fucking ska saw like they're fucking crazy. They're they're one of my favorite bands because they're actually it was just saying the the lead guitarists back in like twenty nineteen or something fell like Stories and Die.
Speaker 1: Oh good, thank god. I thought I thought it was gonna be like a lost profits type sitution. Oh no, no, no, no no. But the best case scenario is that he fell off a fucking yeah, he fell off a skyscraper and dumble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he's yeah, he's dead as ship. But it was it's obvious that he was the main composer, right yeah. And so their music is the quality of suffered unfortunately, Like they're still putting out some decent albums, but the musicianship.
Speaker 1: But I was like, damn, now he's decomposing. What a fuck? B Chris, Alright, what's That's pretty good? So what's the next?
Speaker 5: Alright, so this next one is it says snark Tank intro rap. Yeah, I think it's like my name is Snarky and I'm here to say it's just the fucking awkward. My name would have been pretty actually, I would have. I would have been like that.
Speaker 1: That was I like that. That was a control. So I'm serious, bros.
Speaker 3: Don't you get confused, missed fun guys.
Speaker 1: This is very new job. That's let's go. These are better than I thought they would be, Like by a lot, holy ship. I thought this is a vibe. I very much undersold it. And to be fair, I really expected somebody to be like, Boots Cats, Boots Cats, Boots hits. The stark take is here, Boots Cats. I guess that's how you beat by Boots Cats. Boots Cats, Boots Cats so disrespectful, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: That's not how you beat box at all.
Speaker 1: That's how people explain it. I've seen people explain it this way, like I'm.
Speaker 5: Kind of yeah, like Boots, I've never even considered that it would.
Speaker 1: Yet, Yeah, literally, like I don't I don't know the content whatever it was badly oh yeah, right right.
Speaker 5: I feel like people who can't do anything like beatbox, Like I feel like if they can't beat box, it's like it's almost like not knowing how to just speak, if you know what I mean, because it's not really.
Speaker 1: You can yeah, you can do it well. It like it's it's one thing to do it well, but not to be able to do it at all.
Speaker 5: It's kind of people that practice it and they perfect it. But if someone's like, I don't know what what do you mean? You don't know how to make sounds with your fucking mouth? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Speak, and they die, kill them didn't forget how to think? And then they.
Speaker 5: Cops, you made this person not speak and they died.
Speaker 1: Life. I have to say, man, yeah, man, I don't know. So far, it's kind of a lot. I really was expecting just to fucking men like it to be like I was, like I said, like some guy like hitting a xylophone off key, yelling our names. That's actually I guess. I guess.
Speaker 5: I guess the reason that I because I kind of understold it in a way that as far as it being uh content, I guess for the podcast, I was thinking, well, it they're they're you know, it's serviceable. It's gonna be a quick segment and not like say, oh, we're gonna like fucking laugh our asses off hearing some of this, right, I was kind of like thinking, but as far as I'm being like serious injuries, they're serious injuries.
Speaker 1: There's nothing insane. But unfortunately, yeah, I mean that's that's great. I mean I think some of these already I'm like, that's a good that's good for extra ammo. I think, yeah, we see yeah, yeah, or even I don't know, I like them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I mean definitely one of them can be especially like yeah, I do like I love what is that fucking genre. Uh lo fi, I love that ship.
Speaker 1: That's what it's called love. That's it is up a fact night.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's I really like girly pop music for some reason. It's it's a vibe to me.
Speaker 1: Because you're gay. We told we we can't hear too much of it because we're gonna get yea second. It's good. It's good.
Speaker 3: It's good. It's from Overwatch.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I got Overwatch. Yeah, they did well.
Speaker 3: They did like a K pop collaborital Watch, like the like the second season I want it came out.
Speaker 1: I want to do that.
Speaker 5: Man, they pay good money when they do that ship, like when artists. I was like, fun, I want to, Like I want to.
Speaker 1: We should you know, I know we have a lot of leverage here, but like we should talk to we should talk to Epic about getting our skins in Fortnite. Crazy.
Speaker 5: I we can some feel like we can manipulate the people. People that have never heard of any of us would see him and be like, yes, put him in the game.
Speaker 1: I think. I think if I know there's people that know how to manipulate Reddit and get on like front page and all that shit. We got to figure out to do that stuff. Yeah, yeah, we have to figure that out. Yeah, and then well we'll get you in, We'll get you in the skin and they'll well, you're you're such a regular person. Yeah, I'm just like a person. You're not like you.
Speaker 5: There's something about like saying, look at the merch that we've sold with your face on it, if you know what I mean, Like you're you're you're an intre like you're no, you're very like strange looking, and like I got like this ugliness about you that's like.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's just very you know, you can't help but stare the next all, So this next one is this is the tree one. I'm just around.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you don't.
Speaker 1: I just thought, like, what is the meanest thing? What is the you can say to this guy right now? Fucking ugly cool? A good night.
Speaker 3: You gay?
Speaker 1: Coon? Is crazy? Alright? With the raccoon?
Speaker 5: You know I have they have like the bandit thing. What if it's just like rainbow colored? Is that like a gay that's sick?
Speaker 1: Crazy, that's sick. That's like pa, guess cool bands over that? Whoa, that's a shirt. That's a shirt that's a shirt.
Speaker 5: Sure you can't really wear, but I I can wear it because I'll just tell everyone I'm gay.
Speaker 1: They'll believe me too, because all that ship that I do feel for itself.
Speaker 5: No one can exist comfortably in homophobia because you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't touch me. No one can reasonably bring a case against Derek at all. Real.
Speaker 5: I love it. I absolutely love the people. They're like, you're clearly getting I'm like.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, but like I mean, it's.
Speaker 5: So that's actually extremely fucked up, but like amazing in a terrib way to yeah I'm gay to be around you say, really.
Speaker 1: Homo that that's like that thing like in in that old trope and and in coming of age movies, where like there would always be like some guy who's like pretending to be gay just to like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hang out. Gross, that's really fucking terrible. Yeah yeah I'll just yeah, I'll just look and hang out with the girls.
Speaker 1: He get addressed and sit there and stare. Really, yeah, it's it's a really depraved thing to do. It's very intelligent, but like, yeah, it's it's it would have been smart, but you know that's it's aren't a devious ways.
Speaker 3: Like Anyone that does that is like you should be like not friends with them.
Speaker 1: It's too much effort too.
Speaker 3: If you play a long game like that, there's something wrong with you or right with you.
Speaker 1: Know what's crazy. I've had I've had female friends change in front of me. Specifically, they take your glasses off because they understand how blind I am. And it works.
Speaker 5: You're like, you dumb bitch. So that's what you need to do, is you well to see this.
Speaker 1: Is the contact and then be blinded.
Speaker 5: Yes, you're walking crazy headachy Okay.
Speaker 1: Yes, boom, that's so creepy.
Speaker 5: That's so not only is that one moment seeing boobs for like maybe three four seconds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that, that is exactly that. That like, the payoff is so minimal. The payoff is so minimal. And then the dude wearing glasses with contacts. It's not paint, but like, dude, your head's gonna hurt it after a while. It's it's like exposure in some way. It's almost like staring into the sun where it's like it hurts a little bit now, but it's gonna hurt way bad if you stare completely continuously at it but you can't see I can't. That's true. You can't even see the sun. You don't even know you're staring at the The worst thing about being blind is like you're not you don't even know you're staring at the side. I feel it. You're so you can feel the sun. I don't think you can. Can you not feel warm? Warm? Now?
Speaker 5: When you're blind, it takes the light and every property of light is gone.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know how like primary colors. You know how primary colors have opposites. It's like sight is the opposite of touch, and so, uh, if you lose sight, you lose touch as well.
Speaker 3: That's not how that.
Speaker 1: Works, you know how. You're right, You're right.
Speaker 5: You don't have any fucking blind friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a blind cousin. Actually I'm blind. Also think, well, I'm about a straight up he can't see. Yeah, I can't see him, but he lost his eyesight progressively.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I can at least that is better. That is better before stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I've always thought about, like Stevie Wonder, I'm like, damn, the nigga doesn't knowing.
Speaker 1: Anything, Like think about like born blind?
Speaker 5: Right if I actually don't know, but he's been blind long enough to where all of the crazy ship that has happened over decades.
Speaker 1: He has no idea when he was born with like nostrils whereas I should be. And so he's just he's so well, he's never seen anything like you. Thinking well, he was like, yeah, poor nostrils, A deep breath while he's singing. That's broken, very stupid, right, that's not him, Georgia, that's not him. Sweet care sniff sniff sniff. You guys are insulting one of my favorite music. Great, what is that you look at? You got hurt? That was the most homof what happened. We accidentally touched hands and he freaked out. This is good, It's amazing. Oh, that is an extreme level of homophobia.
Speaker 5: The idea, the idea from being like that is both just like fucking the next level just getting punched immediately.
Speaker 3: Like his friends, he loves when he fights, he like, don't love me winn.
Speaker 1: He has like a like this, this is under this layer of homophobia underneath him. I think, yeah, like it is underneath I think my. I think my, because he would get furious when I would like touch his arm gently.
Speaker 3: I don't like I don't like people touching me genuinely in general, like even women. I don't like women touching me. Don't fucking don't touch me. Your less than me.
Speaker 5: But what if a woman touched you, would you beat her? He's thinking about it, He's like, think I would want to hit her, But I don't know.
Speaker 3: When Lily hugs me, sometimes I'm like, yo, get out of here before you're in danger. But like, I just don't let people putting their hands on me in general, m m. Even hugging. I don't really hug people. Yeah, it's gross. Why would you want to touch someone else?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's only I only hug hug I only hug huggers because there are some people that like like that ship. But then there's people that I know, like, like, I'm not necessarily a hugger, So I know you're not a hugger. Not really, you're not, so like I will. It is so rare to hug like people who want.
Speaker 1: To, Like, Yeah, I'm an adaptive person. Yeah, I don't really have a problem with I don't. I'll seek it out on purpose.
Speaker 3: People I love and that's it. And I don't really love a lot of people, like genuinely, I have love for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: But I love a lot of hugged my dog and my pillow.
Speaker 5: Flesh flesh light that I never clean I definitely once a year.
Speaker 1: That is so rare. There's a live like, do you have a story about that guy that forgot about the flesh life that he had?
Speaker 5: He would like fuck it to death and never cleaned it. Well it probably it was probably it's protege and like.
Speaker 7: I was about to say the same, so stupid.
Speaker 1: So this is my son Asmen Silver.
Speaker 3: And his dad is asthmend Platinum, Platinum, his whole family.
Speaker 1: Asm Master. Do you see that thing of him like drinking water, like chased it with a soda or something?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what did you just say that.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like water?
Speaker 5: He drank a Fiji water, so one of the best, better quality waters technically, and he was disgusted. He thought it was disgusting. Is how the fun does anybody drink this? And he chases it with a soda?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: And somebody quote tweeted it, which was my thought because I've had the same argument with people that are like, oh, he probably for the first time tasted the bacteria that's just pooling in his mouth because he obviously has poor hygiene, and so he was like, oh, this discuss He literally took a wolf of bacteria ship and he was like, this is disgusting, washed it down with some fucking aspartame, you know.
Speaker 1: So he's like just covering the biome that is his mouth with sugar.
Speaker 5: And I think people, the people that don't like water or think like certain waters are absolutely disgusted. I wonder because I was like, I want to I would love Who cares about actually doing that experiment? It's it's time consuming, But at the same time, I have a little curious fleeting and I'm like, I bet I could all right, wash your brush, your teeth whatever, blah blah blah, gargle. Ten minutes later, we're gonna do some taste tests. And I feel like a lot of people would have a very different experience versus their mouths swimming in bacteria all day, their tongue lasted because a lot of people don't even scrape their tongues. That yeah crazy, yeah, Like, so I feel like a lot of people are tasting their disgusting mouths.
Speaker 1: I truly believe that. And asthm in Golden must have one of the grossest mouths in the world. Oh yeah, my question is not liking water. So that's like, well it's a little inhuman.
Speaker 3: It's not human, it's a little it's not creature.
Speaker 1: I used to not like really not like it really but like.
Speaker 3: You did it, like it, but you did it dislike it.
Speaker 1: Water is right. Yeah. I would just always like I would have water and it would be like it would be fine, but I would be like I would really prefer like a lemonade or something, you know what I mean, because I was just like very like hopped them on sugar. I still kind of am technically I get it. Yeah, might going to the I love what like this is water like literally right here.
Speaker 3: So you know, I've gotten so much better at drinking water in general, Like I've got better as I like started playing bastmastlf.
Speaker 1: You gotta get better drinking dude, I just can't play sports. I just don't understand because how old has Been Gold? He's like forty he looks like he's forty and thirty five minutes. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Actually, uh has been Gold died today?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 5: Listen he died just now. That would be crazy. Four seconds ago from the water.
Speaker 1: Take water he killed He's thirty four, he's oh wow, yeah, totally. Yeah, so that's too old to not like water. I think like there's a there's a reasonable point where like even I'll give you even up until your mid twenties, because they're not really a disciplined adult, really, you know what I mean. But even like I'm not even mito early twenties, you know, you should be over the whole like water isn't is bland and boring because it is. It's you know, it's bland. There's no taste to it necessarily, but you know what, you know what, really.
Speaker 3: Nothing is more refreshing than water, though, like like like when you're really thirsty, drinking water is it's water.
Speaker 1: Water to me feels like salad in the sense that like it's not bad, it's good. Like it feels like maintenance to me, where it's like I don't mind doing this, this is good, this is good for me. I like doing something that's good for me. But like, I don't think I've ever like tasted water that I've preferred on a taste perspective more than like I don't know until yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I think, uh, people it's it's that they have the wrong idea because it's not it's water is not about flavor, right, It's like it is about quenching, you know, your thirsty second, and that with what you were saying is nothing feels better than to me, there's uh, there's that effect, man, somebody said it to me before. But it's that effect when the water isn't completely frozen over yet in your freezer, you take it out and then it has that frozen You'll see it freeze in real time, and.
Speaker 1: So it's frosty.
Speaker 5: You got that perfect moment toward it isn't completely solid, but it's frosty. But it's cool seeing it happen. You'll see the liquid. You'll fucking it changes.
Speaker 3: I first saw that, I thought the fucking world was I thought, I thought that was really magic in the world.
Speaker 1: That is the coolest thing to me, and that that's slushy.
Speaker 5: When you're just doing that to me, there's nothing more like that quenches your thirst. Now, if you want some sweets, then you you can add some syrup to it, right, like a strawberry cherry syrup, and holy fuck, now you have a tasty treat. But as far as me, I'm like, oh my God, my body is thanking me.
Speaker 1: You know. I almost want to jack.
Speaker 5: Off now, you know, And it's like it refueled me, and it's like, hey, you can you can expel more code now you're hydrated.
Speaker 1: Well, what really like blew my mind about?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Was like cause I I just again, I just didn't prefer it in New York. I was just like whatever, and then I came right. But then I came out here, and then I had like the tap water out here or like just like the one, and I remember being like, oh, water can in fact taste terrible. And I realized only that only when I had like a thing to compare it to. That was like, oh, water back home is pretty good.
Speaker 3: Even water I don't mind suck where we live. It sucked, but you had you had had a well, so you're fucking lucky man. But like literally to the point that my grandmother would just buy like poland springs. We'd get like the thing to our house and we woul drink. I would drink spring like every I'd go with basketball, I'll drink won when I played basketball. I'm like, I fucking love this water. But obviously like lemonadeed sugar, you know, obviously the sugar as it is, like fundamental leonade, make it taste better.
Speaker 1: What are you? Lemonade is probably like the most refreshing kind of sugar like that, Like I don't that's like the definite like a refreshing like a glass of lemonade and like the sun and ship like that's like that's like literally water sugar like actually, but it's like water water tear as far as like refreshing goes.
Speaker 5: Lemonade so fun, real prepared bro it is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm big on this. The sweet the over sweeting stuff, Like I like it when it's bitter like and when it's like there's like this's a.
Speaker 3: Properly make you like flavored lemonade, like really made like watermelon or like blueberry or strawberry lemonade. We would do that, and when I would go to Atlanta, my cousins from Atlanta would like prepare like they would make like proper puret and they'd prepare like strawberry lemonade or like blueberry lemonade, And that.
Speaker 1: Ship is out of this world. Yeah, because it tastes like real fruit.
Speaker 3: That's it's like the real taste lemonade with like fruit actually in it, so it's still delicious so much.
Speaker 1: I haven't done anything like that. But diabetic is ship though. Diabetic is fuck though, Yeah, of course fell off. That's what a fucking I can't. I only can't hop on one foot. Southern Southern nice tea is.
Speaker 5: I think that's why the like the whole South has diabetes because.
Speaker 1: That that that and fried everything and fried everything.
Speaker 5: But there's so much goddamn sugar whenever I have but whenever I'm down south somewhere and I have a I have an iced tea down there. It's basically McDonald's just trying to mimic it. If you ever tasted.
Speaker 3: Sweet tea, it's crazy. I've never liked the ever. You mean, I don't like sweet tea. I like tea like I like tea beverages. I don't like, like like the drink sweet tea.
Speaker 1: I don't like that at all. I mean, I don't like it, especially a sweet green tea. God damn so good. Yeah, like I'm not.
Speaker 5: I never with a little splash of lemon, you get you get a green tea, but a little bit of you can use honey or something like that.
Speaker 3: I like to chill the tea like I like, but I don't really like black tea that much. But I like I have like at home right I have the whole entire tea to canter thing from for teas right now. And we made like iced tea over the over the summer sometime and I was like, oh, this is delicious. It's really good. But like, I don't like when you think of sweet tea, like it's the sweet tea that you have in like Atlanta's like that or the South. Yeah, I don't like it very much, not a big fan. I like it with rather water than that.
Speaker 1: Act.
Speaker 5: I just don't like it because you can't drink too much of it or you're gonna feel bad.
Speaker 1: There's just too much sugar and there's way too much. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So like if you use like if you make like an Arnold Palmer, like you get real lemonade, that's different and then you throw in a little splash of some sweet tea fun because.
Speaker 3: It's so much more refreshing. I don't know why it gets more refreshing with that. That is that's good.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 5: Let me let me ask you something, so I know your favorite restaurant is a raisin Canes not so.
Speaker 1: What the lemonade there? What what is that?
Speaker 3: I haven't had lemonade raising canes, so I dude, it's my tongue right now. Can't remember the taste of lemonade.
Speaker 5: I think it's the piss or something. I don't understand what it is. It's not lemon I don't. I don't know if you ever tried to.
Speaker 1: Lemonated from there now. I barely have even been there.
Speaker 5: I when I whenever I sip it, I've sipped it a few times because I'm like, maybe I'm just fucking getting told or something. I've had different lemonades from the different ones, and I want to look at all the customers and be like, what is this. It doesn't even taste like fake minute made lemonade, you know, like minute made will at least somewhat mimic what a lemon tastes like. I don't know what I'm drinking, and I'm like, I feel like, I guess I feel insane. I feel like it's uh that that people accept this and like this is good because I think it tastes like sweet pitch.
Speaker 1: Imagine like if you.
Speaker 5: Put, if you if you put, that's what it tastes like to me.
Speaker 1: That drink a cup of sweet piss. Well, see what would happened.
Speaker 5: What happened is if somebody put a bunch of what if it's like a piss?
Speaker 1: I hate that. We gotta get to see.
Speaker 3: You've seen it before, right, the fucking dark piss. That's what pulps in it? It looks like is that?
Speaker 1: Does your piss have pulp in it?
Speaker 3: Darth piss?
Speaker 1: Not anymore? All right, We're gonna move on. Let were talking to somebody, this lord named Darth Piss, right, green piss. We didn't do them. One did not the one that's explicitly yeah, that one's next one. Here we go. Oh ep, escape, Welcome.
Speaker 8: Chris derk Black, sit back, sitting.
Speaker 1: Back, just a few more, says.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. That's that's really good.
Speaker 1: That's so sick. That's really what the hell? Guys so far, I'm very proud of y'all. Yeah, yeah, you guys.
Speaker 3: Hate to I hate to be a Glazer, but.
Speaker 1: This pretty dopey glaze. That ship. We got two more.
Speaker 3: The next one is horrible.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get out of somebody masturbating. But like in the next room, you're.
Speaker 1: Somebody dying I would love that one.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this guy you actually put his name in it, so his name is Ezy Rail, So snark Tank.
Speaker 1: This is a shorter version, he said. So that's okay. Obviously you must have a longer one.
Speaker 2: The power for it.
Speaker 1: It's like a surfer kind of almost, yeah, a little it's like metal surfer almost.
Speaker 3: It sounds like something you hear in a Dragon Ball movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they yeah, yeah, I like it. Still not bad at all, It's not awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah at all.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that we have one. Last one, Edward, I said, you guys, right and word and in word and and the word. You haven't stop sending those Why they get your head? Yeah, because they do get sucking. You see black cats. Yeah, if you see that is crazy. All right, last one. These are great. Oh my god, it's like fucking bad religion. It's a complete like top top things. Well that's legit. It's not good. It reminds me of that fucking Asian Guns two generation song. Actually, like genuinely, what the fuck? Yeah, So this one's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: The only thing was like a little bit too hype for an intro. Yeah, it's it's it's high. It's too high energy, but it's dope.
Speaker 1: It's good. I like it a lot of guys. I think these are all fucking like, genuinely pretty splendid. Dude, these are genuinely fucking splendifferent.
Speaker 5: I try to be kind and nice with my words and use slightly better words than nigga all the time, and I get torn down when I say whenever. I say like whenever. I'm playing digital with my friends and I'm like, wow, man, this is rather great, and They're like, rather, you said rather, you fucking idiot. I'm like, guys, I'm not saying fucking.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, say rather, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 3: This is quite cool man.
Speaker 5: It's like you said quite, you didn't say really, fucking man, just like, oh, trying to stop trying to be white man, we don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be white at all. I want to use proper English. I guess being proper is you just said proper English?
Speaker 5: That proper English. Just want to be proper English.
Speaker 1: What's happening? What is going on? You're gonna come in on this figure and like oog from each other. That can't happen to me? Wait? Is that all of them? That was all of them dude, that was pretty fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Shout up to dude. You guys did a very good job, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate the people that actually did it, especially Chris when you when you mentioned that, Oh yeah, there's a lot of people that can't just jump on their fucking computer and just whip something up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for the time to even make those bro. Yes, you guys rock bro, that's pretty dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say I'm namorateous fuck with those two Nomi ones, like both of those.
Speaker 5: Should we just declare a winner already or should we marinate on it?
Speaker 1: I think we should marinate on it. I think the the rock ones are too hype thing.
Speaker 3: I still like them over cool.
Speaker 1: I like them. It's not intro that ship would it might actually be like it, like it wouldn't even be bad like outro I was thinking of the I was thinking of the pop punk one as an outro. The the the lyrics don't match, but I don't think it matters because the lyrics are kind of like it's like an intro but who if you know what I mean? Who gives? But like I'm that like that that the hip hop one that that you know me ones like these are these are cool?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should have fortunately to make one make a intro.
Speaker 1: Make really you can sing, but she just refuses to say look because I really I can't stress enough how much I was expecting garbage, just like they were like the like they recorded the audio, like the audio on their phone and it's it would be like christ Like I just assumed that that was going to Which is it fucking not to dick on the stark tank, fucking ass, fucking marek pick.
Speaker 5: Come on your gay place, coming all.
Speaker 3: Over them place, gay gay gay Gayayay.
Speaker 5: We were rocking, but it's just gay, the laziest fucking possible.
Speaker 1: See the bad thing about because I've wanted to do Queen, but I was like, fuck everyone, every comment is gonna be like it should have been a straight cover. Yeah, And I was like, I just like, I just want to avoid that he's gay. I'm scared he's gay. I'm scared.
Speaker 5: Think with Judas priests, I have, I have a great Judas priest when I want to do but I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be able to get it already.
Speaker 1: Judas priest. What would that be like Jesus just in the cheeks, Jesus cheeks just drenched, just just kissed cheeks. Yeah, we'll figure that. So there's the there's the song. Those are sick. I think it's breaking the law. It's pretty easy. Ball sucking his.
Speaker 5: Ball, sucking his balls.
Speaker 1: Man, that's old school Judas Priest before they got like, I forgot about that. I gotta added to that that playlist of every song I've ever even remotely enjoyed life. Come bricking the balls, bricking his balls. Come come. It's a playlist. All right. We should move on questions, Yeah we should. We shouldn't. Why what's going on? Something else? No? No, no, I just don't lose you do that. I'm actually having trouble. Guys, we weren't recording.
Speaker 3: You're lying for that.
Speaker 1: No, he is recording. I can see it on there. I saw it all. You can hold me.
Speaker 5: I remember seeing when it was at twelve minutes. That would have been like for real.
Speaker 1: Dude, I've I can even tell you how many times like it's happened a couple of times where I'm sitting down and I'm recording a video, like I have the camera up and the tripod up and the mic running and the camera just wasn't.
Speaker 3: That's three more months. I'm let me do anything.
Speaker 1: I tried. This is beyond me. There's simply nothing I can do if I go later. Bye, guys. Why I'm trying to draw dom from fucking You're gonna try. You're gonna draw dom from years of war?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, it's gonna be good. This is gonna look like one of these things. It's gonna be I can do it. I can't draw, not at all. You can't draw to a degree that like I don't actually understand.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous that this is not my ability.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like I just I don't know. I okay.
Speaker 3: I can tell you I've definitely drawn in my life less than probably like fifty times.
Speaker 1: I've definitely drawncus literally, like, when are your finished clothes? Mark? Tell me right now, all right, I'll give it my best shot. I'm gonna draw you naked, like that's how that happened in Titanic. He goes, I'm gonna draw you naked now straight up? Oh my god. Let's move on to some questions by you guys over at patreon dot com. Last snark tank. Remember you can uh go over there, ask us your questions, get early access, add for you all that stuff. Remember to like like this video by the way, and like add this to uh do all the engagement stuff please, because I noticed the last episode you guys showed up because I asked you guys to throw a bunch of comments in there. It's interesting. I don't know how. It's not been long enough yet to see like how it will affect it. But yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: Come come, come, come.
Speaker 1: Come, come, come, come, come, come come come come, come, come, come, come come come. Uh, where the fuck is the questions? My crazy? Like a human ninja turtle? What are you doing? That's Dominic Santiago to you, Hey, why do I look like the monkey is? What are you doing? That's not even close to my hair? Why did you say to me Mexican say bangaka?
Speaker 3: Not really like man? It all means come here, right man? It's come yeah, yeah, it's more like yeah, I wouldn't really hear that.
Speaker 1: That's more like a fucking Puerto Rican. Yeah it's kurty. Do you think you know what? I love it? I had reminds me you just awakened of every I had a So this happens to me a lot where like I will wake up from dreams laughing because I like my brain will make me laugh out of my dream. And I was like I was in a hospital room and like I was in like this room where like somebody was giving birth in hospital and it was baby Marcus fen Nix. And he turned to me for some reason and said, ma, and I fucking couldn't. I laughed myself away, like it's a baby with the Marcus Veenis head with like with like it was. It was still it was clearly he had the bandana, he had like the low hairline, but it was baby features, but he still had like adult Marcus Phoenix's voice. And it woke me up out of my sleep. I'm sure that is literally how it it is in the Gears universe. Yeah, yeah, Ma, damn, where's my lancer that's down? What does he say he has a headband even though so he has a headband down, he doesn't have one.
Speaker 3: After after Marcus dies, Dom takes his head mark.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is in a world where Marcus. But that's why.
Speaker 5: Lookye Marcus got shanked by the the have a really big piece. He's gonna be going up to his very big beep manks he comes and kills himself.
Speaker 3: All alright, happens hes.
Speaker 1: But it's delayed. It's delayed so like he crashes road. Everybody see it happen. No, that was also really impressive. This is unpressdent k coming on it.
Speaker 5: There's no hammer a don it's just like a alright, let's get into.
Speaker 1: These questions from our viewers of a page on page on the concess like fu you, Chris, Chili sucks ass parentheses Chili's employee. That's fine, like if you worked there, Like I believe you have some good chicken strips. Look I stand by, Like, dude, Chili's, I swear to you used to have the best chocolate milkshake that I I they put crack or something in it because it was unreal. How good that they don't do it anymore? And then I stopped going. But Chili's like maybe once in my life had chilies. I had a few times during the pandemic. Actually oh really yeah recently.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was uh because they would have They used to have like really good deals. They give me get like a platter of food for like under thirty bucks.
Speaker 3: It was like a lot of going out of business.
Speaker 5: We actually actually celebrated with my friend at Chili's when they opened. They lifted the the retrictions, but that was only momentarily. If you guys remember, I remember like July or something, there was like, yeah, there was literally people singing in Chili's. We were like celebrating. We made it, and then two weeks later we were locked out again.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 5: But it fell so bad because you knew it was coming because I was in La Fitness and they were like everything was cool. Literally the next day they're like, oh, you gotta wear your mask while you work out, and it's like, okay, fine, and then I was like, oh, even while you're on your ellipticals and you gotta wear I was like, fuck.
Speaker 1: Where this is? This is where we already know it was that you knew where it was going. Yeah, they're like we beat it.
Speaker 5: It's like I don't know, but they're like, it just goes stricter and stricter, and then oh, LA finishes locked everything.
Speaker 3: I remember almost going crazy during that shit. Dude, we were losing our fucking minds during the pandemic. No, we weren't okay, all right, that was fine.
Speaker 1: No, you weren't.
Speaker 3: But the ship we were watching was insane, like the ship we were like because during that period of time, it felt so surreal because the dumbage they were happening consistently, and I was like, oh wow, this guy got killed by cop Oh wow, these martyrs are happening. Wow, people tried to take over the cap. It was just a series of like what the fuck version of the universe?
Speaker 1: Oh ship that was around that? Oh yeah, I guess it was like that was like less than a year after that. Yeah, it was still during lockdown. Yeah, I forgot about that. I did forget that that was true. It was a while ago. Goddamn, isn't crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was two years. We have lives. We genuinely lost.
Speaker 1: It was interesting. It was definitely interesting. I didn't benefit from it, though, you know, some people like I did.
Speaker 3: I benefited a lot from it, did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you put my job? I started a real job. I need a bunch of money on twitch like right, like that that made it was a good benefit for me. But like, sorry, people that died whatever, they're dead, you know fair enough?
Speaker 1: Is that Yahoo quote? My boy? Anyway? Fucking christ Chili success, Chili's employe, and he says greetings gay, gay and fucking gay A long time, long time listeners since episode zero with Zach first time patron, welcome some nigga man, I I can't uh long time, yeah, long time simp question. Who do y'all main in Marvel versus Capcom? Two? Do you up the great work of drilling holes in my head while I sleep? For some reason, I thought he was just gonna stop at you know your Maine, And I was like, that's that's a good joke. So that's a good joke because like he literally no colaboration that would be good. Two team is very simple. Who is it?
Speaker 3: My lead is Cyclops? Of course, really he's kind of mad Wolfe the Cyclops.
Speaker 1: What do you use him for anti air?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yes, he's just upercut is fucking solid man.
Speaker 1: This uppercut is good, his sucking, his beaming up. I love that.
Speaker 5: It's a fucking three hit that a beam comes. I think that's something crazy. But it's usually Wolverine.
Speaker 3: Obviously which one bone claw or no regular regular obviously the most broken character in the game, Fucking doctor Doom and then Sentinel.
Speaker 5: So if you're gonna do your you're gonna fit your best Who are your best like? So because you said the best best, you said you said four. So who's who's your best team?
Speaker 1: Okay, my best team is definitely lead Wolverine.
Speaker 3: Uh you call doctor dumas sitting on Yeah, a lot of I learned how to play the game only sweatdly because I'm not good at the game.
Speaker 1: A lot of people I'm carried by those characters. I'm not good at the game, but I played three stupid ass.
Speaker 5: I know there's a lot of tournaments that would not let uh, specifically Sentinel, you couldn't even use them.
Speaker 1: He's broken.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Magneto was one in some instances, but me I was so uh Spider Man. I would always do Spider Man. I just he's so fucking fast. Not as fast as Wolverine, I think, but just but he still will get the job done for me.
Speaker 1: Clean to wall.
Speaker 3: He can't cling, right, he can do the thing where he stands on the wall for a bit. Or is that only what he does?
Speaker 1: Maxims Spider, that's maximum Spider I think. I don't think. I don't think he can just stay there. He can bounce off it. I think, yeah, yeah, I don't think he can actually stay there, I don't think so. That design of him is so iconic in that game, bro, it's so unbelievably it's my favorite. It's it's my favorite frame of Spider Man anything is him Just his stance in Marvelsus cap Con two because it's so fucking contorted, yeah and gross, and.
Speaker 5: Then he just wander forward web swing swing, but he ends up regularly afterwards, and he's so much smaller than all these ridiculously built guys.
Speaker 1: He's like one for Jjah. Yeah, yeah, dude, it's almost bad, just like we almost got it again, dude, when I haven't in the living room actually, but when the sometimes have a PS two and they haven't given a.
Speaker 5: Date yet for the the power Stone everything, so they just give the Capcom Fighting Collection the the Capcom Collection number two come up next year. It's so cool because first of all, an exclusive for Dreamcast exclusives are on this thing. Yeah, so Powerstone, which was Dreamcast exclusives. Uh, fucking Project Justice, which was a sequel to Rival Schools. Rival Schools was on PlayStation one, but Project Just this was only on Dreamcast.
Speaker 1: So right, yeah, fucking bats, who's the main like that game?
Speaker 5: It had this cool ass tag team mechanics that that have never really been tech and did it somewhat but anyway, So basically, but I love that game. I feel like it's it's I feel like a lot of people are gonnappreciate it. Now they're gonna be a power Powerstone, funniest ship. That's where I think it's what's his name Hyodo came from?
Speaker 1: He's a he's a Marvels Capcom too, Oh, bandana, a long sword? Right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Motorcycle yeah? So is that's Powerstone? Right? And the other one I'm thinking about that punches you. I think it was what's the other game?
Speaker 5: Whatever, It doesn't matter anyway that that's gonna be dope, fucking one of my favorite fighting games of all time, Capcom versus s K two, which has the rosters, dope, the fucking the animations, dope. The soundtrack, dude, god Google is one of the best, fucking said, like, anyone listening to this right now, go listen to god Rugle and that is one of the best fucking sound track games.
Speaker 1: That Violent cans in. Violent Kennon is in those two right, He's in one and two. Right.
Speaker 5: I think Violent, Violent Can I think is in it. I know Violent Can is in Chaos for sure, Okay, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I actually don't. He probably isn't it. Shout out.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to bring in those games.
Speaker 1: Com is fucking doing it, man, They've done it on.
Speaker 3: Five like ever since seven, man, ever since seven, they just been they've woke up, say we get up from a badger and being like, let's just do.
Speaker 1: The right thing. They were struggling for hot yeah yeah, but uh yeah, they're they're top tier now, man, they're doing amazing. Monz is super popular. Yo. The new one looks they keep throwing them out. They're throwing them out like and they succeed. They're not throwing them out like call. They throw them out and they suck. They throw them out. They change things that are good and in the game is keeping like Rise the Great World was like fucking it brought the like it made the revolution. That's the thing. It made people interestedio game. And then like now we have outer Wilds, right that.
Speaker 5: Wild wild or something. I think it's super high for that one too, And I'm like, dude, I'm I'm catching up because that's a world is a good Have you played so no. I bought it a million years ago. I was like, this looks really fun. I actually got it from the humble Bumble. Yeah, that was like fucking spind like nothing and get all the games.
Speaker 1: I played Monster Hut World for thirty minutes. For thirty minutes game, but you got to the tutorial is fucked. It is such a long real and I just I just.
Speaker 3: Did not have the patience got to play the game, though you learned a lot to play the game. I think the Rise is a better game.
Speaker 1: Right, but like I would like to jump into is really cheap now, so because I've been that.
Speaker 3: Was a switch one, right, It was on switch first and then the uprised the seven and put it on everything else.
Speaker 1: Cool because the switch ran it like uh you know like switch switch. Yeah. I like the premise of Monster Hut. Like I think about like games that I grew like, I grew up with that I wish like I think about like Lost Planet a lot right still to this day, and it's like Lost Planet was so fucking cool because it's just like you and your friends running around killing monsters, and Monster Hunter looks like it it's like that right, uh, way better obviously, but I just that tutorial and world really fucked me.
Speaker 3: I love that I did a game who that's just you jumping monsters. I think it's fucking funny because they try to run away. I think that's what makes it for me. They try to lead.
Speaker 1: They just try to freaking Dagon's dogma. Like you, they try to leave. Sometimes they try to lead at You're like, that's not half. What are you thinking? What do you think? The troll up so hard that immediately was like, oh no, leave, They're like, oh hell no, cling on to and it's like I'm doing this. I got sucked back into Starfield again, and I just unlocked this ability to intimidate people like mid fight, so like I can like so I can just like walk up to them and like intimidate them, and then they they run away, and then I chase them on the back of the head, pull out a little pocket kni, even stab them in the back eight times. There's a stabbing animation in the game that's so like it's realistically cruel and I don't know how to describe it, but it's like.
Speaker 5: Like it's just like like a there's like a twist to it. Dude, It's really we need more animations to hit somebody with a hammer in a game and the thing falls down on its head and their hammers on it, like like you actually drop a jackhammer on someone's body.
Speaker 1: We need more of that.
Speaker 3: Those are the Dragon's dog when you hit hit the minotaur one time so hard that it fell down for real and then stammered to its feet, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to see more games. I want to see more games where people take so much damage that they end up falling over like Simpsons hit and run characters. That's what I want. I don't holding hold. I don't remember. I remember when you would kick it, when you would start the game off immediately and you would kick the ship out of March and she would just be like, run away. I know that game.
Speaker 5: I don't it's been I haven't played since it came out.
Speaker 1: We played it with I forget you got your games back. You played on the PS two for a little bit. Yeah, I got that ship for Christmas and that game went correct. They were so really aggressive and there's so much That game was awesome, man, I remember having so much fun with it. That was a good time. That was a good period for games man, Like that like double double a area like genuinely, the two thousands were kind of fucking goded, honestly, like to twenty ten amazing.
Speaker 3: That's actually the games weren't exactly a business. They were an art form more or less.
Speaker 1: No, it was still a business, it was not to the same it became. There wasn't as much money in it for sure. Yeah, like the ceiling was a lot.
Speaker 5: Lower right there, and the pressure to just make money back to return, and also since patching was not really a thing, you kind of had to try a little harder before Yeah, you know, things became a disasters had to be at least at least functional, it could be. Recalling fucking disc would be a major problem that happened to I remember there were a couple of games that had to be recalled and it was just like a fucking disaster. Games not into the two thousands as far as I know, but I remember I remember when a bunch of I think one of the Myths, one of the strategy games, they had to recall it because it would break people's systems and it cost them so much. I think it's the cost them so much money that I think it's why they were like susceptible to being bought in the first place by Microsoft because they were like, we fucked up here.
Speaker 1: I could use that extra Microsoft money.
Speaker 3: But E was so fun and Run was such a good game.
Speaker 1: I never played road Rage, but I heard that was good to.
Speaker 3: Road Rage is the prior one, right.
Speaker 1: Road Rage was like more like the crazy taxi Taxi.
Speaker 3: Run was so fun. To getting in those cars, getting the snowplow.
Speaker 1: I love that plow God, get in the rocket car, the stupid rocket car.
Speaker 5: It was cool seeing I just saw on t h not TikTok Instagram some guy that was around our age making his kid play and his kids just running.
Speaker 1: He's kicking people, can't them up and stuff, the kids just laughing. His ass distilled distilled joy in those video games. Sincerely, Marvel's capcom I I I I don't think I ever really played it competitively to the point where like I ever got good, so like I don't really have like a roster. I didn't. I don't even think I ever like really try to get good at characters until like after like maybe like Tech and two, when I was playing with like with my sister, that was that was like, oh yosh, means I have to figure this out. But I think the people that I would pick it was always Spider Man, purely first eetics, like I don't even care Venom Venom when he would like, well, Venom could become like that weird or you would do the is that in Marvel Rivals? I thought I saw like a snippet.
Speaker 3: Of what happens in Marvel Rivals. He has the blue skin from Marvel's Capcom two. He has the Scion Clash and just the blue Marbles Capcom skin because some reason.
Speaker 1: That game he was blue. Well he has blue tint.
Speaker 3: No, he's blue, like there's a blue there's a a blue blue version of him. It's probably that's probably what it is, very likely because no, if you if someone else picked Venom, they'd be blue. That's what happened. Yeah, yeah, so they had that, and then they also had the because I remember Spider Man, if you picked on the Spider Man, you have the darker blue on his like sides, you still be read, but you have the darker blue.
Speaker 1: So they have that.
Speaker 3: But then they also have his special that he like slams into the floor and then turns into the mouth that comes out of that's so sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: I saw a game for a fan of those characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw I saw a sniff a snippet of that, and I was like, oh, that's sick. I've never thought about seeing that in anywhere outside of it's cool when they do ship like that.
Speaker 3: But it's like you used to play it, man, I think you'll enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I will. It'll be free, like I don't get I don't think it's it's I don't foresee it being like a consistent thing is all. Like I see it, like my our friends are on playing, I'm like, just jump on, let's play more.
Speaker 5: If anybody's gonna play Marvel's Captain too, if you're looking for the in my opinion, the best anti air person is Captain Commando, and so that's that would always be my go to Spider Man Captain Commando, and then for cheesing, I would pick Cable.
Speaker 1: Cable was yeah, justam, I had, I had Bam, I had I had Spider Man, Cable and Serve Bot because Serve Bot was so was a crazy.
Speaker 3: Regular over like regular moves when you couldn't you couldn't you have to be Wolverine.
Speaker 1: And just preserve as vivid memories of playing Marvel's Capcom two, like in a pizza place, like yeah, like not.
Speaker 3: My memories of that game are like in the three six hours, I remember it is me being in a house, But before that, they'd be like at a bodega, at a barber shop, getting pizza at like the place Mama's Fry Chicken and Advice live in.
Speaker 1: It was unreasonably popular in in New York at that time, like it was. It was every place that every place that had any arcade machine had Marvelsus Capcom two, and it was like fucking it was a hit. It was an instant return on your money, like if you bought the machine, you're gonna get everybody. Yeah, it was so cool. I remember.
Speaker 3: So there was this place called the Laser Park in downtown and End it was the arcade. It was the last arcade I remember really seeing ever around here, and I remember it being so cool. I would go there over the summer of my second grade or first grade year of school. I would go there with my sister and her boyfriend all the fucking time, and it was the most fun experience I've ever had going somewhere and they had Marvelus, capcom S and K and he had TECND I think two was at the time, and it was so it was a but it was a.
Speaker 1: Big like a big arcade area. It was like huge. It was like what David Busters tries to be like this, Like have you ever been in New York City, in New York City, nor.
Speaker 3: It's like imagine imagine rock.
Speaker 1: No roller coasters, all arcade, the roller coasts at New York City.
Speaker 3: Usually where are thinking of the place to the dragon?
Speaker 1: Are you thinking a Coney Island.
Speaker 3: Place in Westchester? That's like a fucking Dragon's there a fucking We saw the commercials that fucking it'd be the green fuck head Dragon Upsote, New York. I forgot what, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not green Upstate, New York. Dragon fucking bomb a fucking dragon.
Speaker 5: Fuck audience, Suck my Thickadi, suck my dick Chopsy's bacon eggencies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, New Rock, New York City, New York City. The last time I went to New York City, we had like a last hurrah with like my my friends from elementary school, like before I moved out to LA in twenty sixteen, I remember, but it was just like a mall. It was like a big mall with like arcade stuff in it. It had like a laser tag thing, it had like you know, bowling, and it was it was just like a big arcade basically. But I'm thinking splash down.
Speaker 3: There're sea breeze there.
Speaker 1: Before splash Down. I don't remember a dragon before Mountain Ridge. I've never been there before. And there before, I don't remember the dragon that you're talking about. Dragon Dragon.
Speaker 3: There was a fucking commercial of it and I would see and I'm like, this place is fucking ass.
Speaker 1: And I went there and it was more ass than I thought it would be. It's pissing me off because what you're saying is like like it's not ringing a bell so much as it is it's like hitting the bell. And then immediately signed.
Speaker 5: Eric the Human, Eric the Human Human, go summon Joey the Green Dragon, and it's actually a dragon so for one, so it's a dragon with.
Speaker 1: But he's but he's not part of the mob. That's why his name is accurate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're trying to recruit him and he's like, I just don't think I fit a dragon.
Speaker 1: You'll be uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Eric, Joey the Green Dragon a k a. Tony the Tiger Dragons.
Speaker 1: Dragon Up. This isn't real. I don't think I remember the like the Baby's First roller coaster, like the Dragon thing, that they would have it like some kind of at some fairs where it was just like, you know, a low point, then it would go up a little bit and then it would it was like like Baby's roller coaster. Basically. I remember that being at like the Westering. This guy was just playing a dragon ball game and then and then he just he just thought, yeah, he was watching it was a dragon ball z where the dragon was there, and he thought, I'm at a theme bar right now, a comfort of his own home. No, bro, this is real. This is the real thing. I'm sorrying to.
Speaker 3: It's clearly not dragon.
Speaker 1: It should be very easy to find. There's a lot of mass effect questions lately, which is interesting. This kind of like we kind of talked about this a little bit last time. But we'll do a quick one. No way. I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners and he says, hey, boys, you guys convinced me to give mass effect a try. And while I just thought mass Effect one was okay, the final mission was amazing, but everything else was just decent. I'm loving too right now. So my question is, what are your thoughts on Massifact one in particular. I have the least experience with this one. I love two and three. I think three is great. Like, I mean, I understand, I get why. Yeah, there was a big yeah that didn't have the you weren't you weren't a part of the real time disappointment back in the day. No, I remember it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you remember it, but like so you like you can you can play it way later and be like, yeah, this was sweet and not as well.
Speaker 1: Some people are still tainted by that experience. Well what I mean, Well, what I mean is like I played Massive ICC three when it came out, like when it was new. I was yeah, because I played Massive Fact two. I think. I don't think I played Massive FACTWO when it was new, But I played mass of BacT two like I think maybe like a year or tube or like I think like a year or like a couple months before three, and I was like, yeah, I'm pumped. And I played it and I was like, this was great, you know, yeah, it was like it was kind of unsatisfying. Ending, but I didn't like not have fun with it, and I thought that that multiplayer mode was awesome.
Speaker 3: A multiplayer I wish I got a chance to experience was fun.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just fucking the ship out of everything, and it was just like horrid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. The way that I felt about it was like, I mean, it's got a I don't know. The way that I felt about it was like, Okay, like you have like a wide you start off from, like everybody starts off from the same place. You're Commander Shepherd, like you have like maybe different background or whatever, but like it starts off and then it spreads out right, and then at the end of Master Fact three it kind of closes back in, and I think everybody wanted it to continue spreading out, and I was just like, I'm fine with it kind of rapping. I mean, I want to I want like a satisfying ending, which it didn't really deliver. I guess it felt really reductive based on the way the world was built.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I think, the thing where I understand it's like the idea. I guess I just don't like the way people reacted about it, because I.
Speaker 3: Think people overreacted. Yeah, I think I played the DLC, so I know what happens, how it fixes itself.
Speaker 1: Actually didn't play the Deal same, so like there's well, all they did was want to play the legendary I want to, like the only problem is so.
Speaker 5: People were comparing it to other BioWare titles were like, say, for example, if you play it always goes back to Dragonage Organs because it's the one. So unfortunately, dragon Age Origins nailed it with with an ending. Depending on how you ended it, it gave you a nice little epilogue of like, here's what happened from your choices, and it gave it there was nothing and so unfortunately, which is that's more of an EA thing or just a modern game like we play. We had a whole Journey of Gears three games, and the ending is just all right, it's over and then it's over and so but since it's not fucking bio, if that was if BioWare did that, which they kind of almost did, where it just kind of ended and they're like, oh, what happened to this planet?
Speaker 1: What happened to this species? All the choices that I made? So then they but but they released that free Deal. See that gave you a little piece of that.
Speaker 5: They gave you what essentially, because I feel like the people that were mad about the lack of cannon, I think it's pretty obvious what was canonical. Yeah, I think it's extremely obvious if you if you weren't paying attention. But there was people complaining about that. But when they added that free DLC that gave you a little bit of like an epilogue, I'm like, that's really what I feel like most people wanted from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: They also, to be fair, they hated the This isn't really a spoiler because if I say this, you're not gonna know what I'm talking about if you haven't played it. The Catalyst. People hated the Catalyst when that was really stupid.
Speaker 1: Fuck is this stupid bullshit? That was the dumbest thing in it.
Speaker 3: That is, I don't know why they added that. They were like this, it was the thing that it's like everything was going a certain way and it was like, all right, this is fine, you don't have to explain anymore, and they were like, nope.
Speaker 1: Here catalyst. And I'm like, three is a better game than two. Three is a better game than two. But I think it like two feels better because it doesn't have that it was two doesn't have anything stupid in it. Yeah, just like really good. The entire time that is barely a game is this loyalty literally fire if you don't do the loyalty missions.
Speaker 5: It is the biggest nothing game. It's so funny because I've done that just like just to funk around. I'm like, i want to see how everything shakes out. I'm not going to upgrade my ship. I'm not going to do loyalty everybody.
Speaker 1: It is so funny. The fucking amount like half like look at you have eleven squad eleven or twelve squad members I can't remember, but like half will I die?
Speaker 5: And so that's a lot like my favorite, my favorite, especially uh how Garris can die the way that I had him die. It's so funny because there's that one when you you need a biotic to shield you from the things that freeze freeze you. So there's that whole mission where you need somebody. You typically want someone it doesn't matter, but they make it act like you need someone who's really good at biotics. You can use fucking u use Randa Randa, even though she's not the pro but but they would be like, oh you Samara, use someone who's like use uh patient one.
Speaker 1: Jack. Yeah, you know that's what they nothing happened to you, that's the tattooed lady, right, Yeah, she's gonna smash her calmer down a little bit like Jack's bit.
Speaker 5: See, I like Jack because she's the only one you can smash without romancing her, you know you just like you can just have you can just have a moment with her. It's like in the first game, you can you smash that fucking that escort and then you're just, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Mass effect I think is it's really cool, Like I love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't give a fuck. I like Lear because she doesn't care about that. That's like, say, there's a oh so if you if you didn't if you start flirting mass fact one, you flirt with Ashley and and leara there's a little face off where she they're basically like you have to choose between and then you can be fucking dope ass fucking renegade Shepherd and be like why not both?
Speaker 1: And that's the best because I always choose that, right, And then.
Speaker 5: I was dating both carlike and fucking I did the glitch thing. Yeah, I was dating them, and I guess you can't do that in the first one though, And uh in Mass Effect because Ashley gets pissed off because like you're disgusting pig and liars, like I don't give fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The way that I feel about RPGs in general is like I don't I don't know if I because it's so much of I guess Mass Effect is a little bit differently because it's you're you're playing like you know Shepherd and you're like you're very distinctly a character. Yeah, I don't necessarily care like where it ends because like it's really about like kind of how you go you know me.
Speaker 3: The problem is that I think RPG's the nature of RPGs is supposed to be there supposed to be so much variation of what happens. So I think most endings is fine, but I think one ending is fine because I think things have to end, have to close. I think that's one thing that like there's a cannon. One thing is gonna happen for the most part, you know, But like when you do open up multiple ways and like a lot of decisions really matter. They go on mattering a lot throughout the whole entire series when it's just kind of one bottleneck at the end that can still go got mad.
Speaker 1: I get it. I just don't get why.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 1: I don't care why people get always has to happen. It's just there's always gonna be one can like there's those one it's gonna lead to.
Speaker 5: Like I've always I've heard this criticism so many times, and it never made sense to me in one unless you're reading a book that's like, oh, turn to this page if you want to go to this thing, and then it just goes off in this wild tangent like you ever read any of those books. If you want this decision, go to this page. If you want decision, go to this page. It'll be some wild shit. But when you're making a video game, unless you have like what a different disc, like, it's gotta to make it an entirely different game, Like of course, it's always gonna still be a simple like the same linear wrap up because it's the same fucking game. Otherwise, like what do you want? People do you wanted to turn into an almost completely different game. So people are asking too much and so it's gonna end. You're gonna at some we all know. It's not a spoiler. You're gonna defeat the fucking reapers eventually. That's the whole thing. Somehow, How is the way that it gets done might be a teeny bit different. The outcome of doing something is gonna be a little bit different. I don't feel like that's a bad thing. I feel like that's.
Speaker 1: Pretty Uh, it's an inspiram. It's like, you're obviously going to fight that dragon. Yeah, you're gonna fuck up all the weed, right, or you just not do it? Should starts going through their first thing? They help? What do you mean? They very much like crazy? Yeah, mine thought of my mass Everyone is like I just I think one. I played one game. I played one when it was new, Yeah, and I hated it. I like, I couldn't believe how bad, like how it felt. It just felt so abysmal to play. It ran like fucking twelve frames a second. It was. It didn't feel good to play. There's like a lot of quality of life changes in the remake or the Spring.
Speaker 5: The sprinting sprinting, no, no, no, the original sprinting was the most bad shit. It would literally be like two and a half seconds of sprinting, and it would be like this, you're lightly jogging and then you go and then you run out. It is the most like you would sprint so fast for like two seconds and then I'm like, this is mass effect.
Speaker 1: I'm not even exaggerating when I say this. I can't even believe that I'm about to say this, but I really believe it in my heart. Mass Effect one on the original three sixty feels worse to play than fucking Kotor does. Like I'm not even exaggerating when I say because I played Kotor recently granted on newer hardware, so it's like it had a boost, of course, but like just moving around as Shepherd in Masarek one felt like being molested. Like it's just crazy how bad it was so such a good game that you think it's good when you play it and you're like, this is not a good game. Sure, I know. I like new people listening to this podcast.
Speaker 5: I've I've been You're like, I'm so in this universe now that I'm looking up at the sky and the sun, and I'm like, oh, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: You're like it's fucking stupid. I played up I played, uh, what was it? The not survivor the Falling Order after it, and then I'm just laughing because I'm like, I can't believe what my eyes were doing playing Codo, because now I'm playing this modern game and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fine, you were in fact praising the game. Yeah, this looks pretty good. I like, and I feel like I like the way that Mandalorian looks.
Speaker 5: I feel like we can do that though, since we grew up with like those games too, we grew up with those graphics. I imagine a kid now could never sink into the game the way that I did and appreciate the shitty sun because at some point, I feel like, I know it looked.
Speaker 1: Good to me, So maybe it's that I agree. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like I looked that, I thought Melee was unbelievably believe graphics. Younger, I look at Melee and I'm like, what the fuck was I saying, have a face, dude.
Speaker 5: Dreamcast When when they did the remake of A or the what do you call it? Remaster of a resid Evil two and they put on Dreamcast, I was like blown the fuck away.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is crazy. I can't believe this, and that's impressive to stuff for the time.
Speaker 3: Have you seen those zombies They looked so stickd they were even scared me.
Speaker 1: But what they actually scared me more it was the awkward moving that the like steps they would make, and then the moaning. I hated that ship. Yeah. I think the less high definition things are, the more like you're you kind of have to imagine it's and it actually fucked with it. I would.
Speaker 5: So we always talk about what universe would you be in that one if there were zombies?
Speaker 3: No, no, only not that because of the other ship, Like the regular zombies are fine, but then the other same The.
Speaker 5: Stipulation is those other ones have not happened. Let's just let's just talk about zombies. Of course, I wouldn't want if there were. Mistress fucking flash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just goes fast. I hate that about him so much.
Speaker 5: Busting through the walls. It's crazy as tentacles back in the day, even like in in the regular PS one, you just bust through the wall and then he would tower over you and do the slowest charge up like he's I'm like, like you do the you do the slow That ship is terrible because you can't just you can't just run away immediately.
Speaker 1: You have to turn first. Oh yeah, you have to. You have to turn by doing the DP pad right or left, and and then then you press up to go forward like those mechanics. Capcom fucking direct that direction thing whatever it was called. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 5: That's why it made it way harder because the opening scene you need to run very straight. If you're slightly at a curve, you're run into one of those fuckers.
Speaker 1: It made it scary. It did make it a lot scary. It really did.
Speaker 3: I miss those games so much.
Speaker 5: Man, they're fun. The fixed camera also kind of fucked with you too, because you didn't know it was about. You're like, all right, so I can only see I can't see what's going on over here.
Speaker 1: And even though your character realistically would.
Speaker 5: Be exactly what did you get moments around walls when you're like, you get you don't have that, But then you have moments that you.
Speaker 1: Can go near a wall and just look around and see stuff over there. I do that ship.
Speaker 3: I know that's peaking in games, and I know it's kind of an asshole thing to do, but I do that in every single game I play.
Speaker 1: I got it. I think that's what's what's an ass, what's happening.
Speaker 3: When you do when you're play and shoot it Like in Destiny and Destiny and Trials. I used to do that ship all the time where I crouched and I would do emos. I could sit around the corner team someone's there and it's kind of as wholeish.
Speaker 1: That's a balance. They didn't get rid of that, though, didn't they. That's how.
Speaker 5: That's I mean, that's what I love, Like, that's I loved that. Was it cyberpunk like because in first person I always always criticized like the my limitations, but I like that, like, oh, it's reacting kind of remind me of Rainbow six Siege. I guess, well, it was reacting to like the corner, like the way that I'm kind of peeking.
Speaker 1: Over the way that I would if I was a real fucking person, I wouldn't just go get my head blown off.
Speaker 5: I'm fucking like you know. And I was like, oh, it's cool as ship like. I like, that's that's all I want. I just want more like uh, because like a third person is doing okay, I can see way more than I should. Obviously, obviously, but I like that I can actually hug and then I can shoot.
Speaker 1: I can do things that I That was one of the coolest things about the original Gears of a Ward to me was the cover blind fire blind That was so cool.
Speaker 5: I was like that that, Yeah, especially if you if you're trying to cover somebody, do blind fire and then let them.
Speaker 1: Flank, Like that's what you would do. It super not gonna pop up and like in movies and movies will always cover me.
Speaker 5: Then they'll get out of cover and like, how are you not getting shot in the face, Like you're exposed.
Speaker 1: You're exposed, sir. I know you're trying to draw the fire, but you're literally gonna doe. Gears. Here's multiplayers.
Speaker 3: I would get.
Speaker 1: I would get and that like I had no hope of being good in that game. People would like because there's like I don't know, yeah, cancel the slide, cancels to cover. Yeah, they would like bounce between walls and like I got kind of good at that, but like eventually you just you turn the corner and then you know. I'd play. I'd play.
Speaker 3: I played three with the off shotgun. That gun was so toxic in three dude online. It was like I would fight some guy I went to Like, first of all, that's before I like unlocked my ability to play shooting games.
Speaker 1: Well, so I was like, like I'd play Halo.
Speaker 5: I would give fucking talk shit too, because I would be garbage and I'd get like three four good kills and I'd have like eleven deaths.
Speaker 1: Like I'm so. I remember my friend Justin in high school, Like he he got me into Gears of War and he would like we would play together and we would do like these these custom match and he was so good at it, and it pissed me off because like he just understood he understood something about the sniper that I just didn't understand, because sometimes the headshots don't register or something like there's like a specific part that you have to aim at, and I would like spawn and then my head would vanish and then I would like my body would still be standing there and then it would eventually like slump over and I'm like, what are you doing? I swear to got he was like hit firing somehow too, Like I don't I don't get it. He was unreasonable. He was not doing that. I knew him. Mom to him that he was not savvy enough to do any of that. It was just like, how the fuck are you doing this?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: So people were just good at that ships. I never had that.
Speaker 5: I would just give him ask I get shout up, so I got blown the pieces. I would get fucking landed. I'd kill one guy and one guy would come and land before my dick off. I'd be like, I hate this game so much.
Speaker 1: There are people that were Yeah, they became mainacs in that game. And Chris would like, every time I pop got covered, he would just blow my head off.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, and funny is the gears You'd pop out right and your body would just fall and have it behind the walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm like, oh my god, why is so bad? Revive Ma sold sold my virginity, Sold my virginity for a loofy? Sticker wrote in Nice he says, what is the best piece of iral advice you got from a podcast or show. I've been using cocoa butter since Derek talked about it on the Stark Tank. Oh yeah. Also shout out to Derek and Chris for arguing with people on Twitter. Good ship It's not there's there's nothing good about that. It's rare. It's rare, it's annoying. I didn't.
Speaker 5: I don't do it that often more, but there was one that, like I just it's every once in while I'll see something that's just too stupid.
Speaker 1: You have to say something. I try to engage with people honestly, and then it's just like and nobody wants to hear it, like I had. Like I was talking about r f K this morning because he was talking about like the spike and autism over like the last like one hundred years, and he doesn't understand yeah, or or just like quality like the way that we diagnose.
Speaker 3: It find autism as like severe mental retalk. Like I feel like that's not even right way I'm saying it is.
Speaker 1: No, he's that's what he was describing it like that was like they're nonverbal, they're stumbling. It's like that's not that's it's it's way deeper. Yeah, that's not autism at all, Like it's some there's very case but.
Speaker 5: Very rare case of like you know when you're talking about like the spectrum where there's some people that are clearly on that is so not the norm, and he's acting like it.
Speaker 1: Is or something. He talks about it. They can't. He talks about it. He talks about it as if like that's the case, that's like three hundred times more common, you know, like that's what he's talking about, Like it's three hundred times more I was like, that's not right.
Speaker 5: And he also doesn't understand right, the statistics of like why things have grown exponentially. If you if you think about like say, oh, here, here's here's an easy thing. Uh, if you look at the statistics of STIs within senior citizens, like, does that mean, oh, there is an epidemic of actual sti's that are just they just sprop they came out of nowhere? Or is it that oh, old people are using fucking sialis and stuff and they're fucking more and so therefore diseases and older people are spending way more than they ever did before. Same thing with like autism. It's like, oh, yeah, the percentages are way higher because we now have technology to detect it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, way more socially aware to know. No, but that's that's and that's what I said. And then somebody was like, so you're saying that the chemicals that they're putting in our food is not affected and our terrible diet as Americans is not affecting the way that we develop. And it was just like, that's not what anybody said. Never, he didn't even see it. I didn't. In fact, none of those words were even in my original statement. Yeah, like people just talk past each other to the point where it's just like there's really no point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's when you get to that point you can't at Yeah, there' certain people because I saw you actually have a conversation with somebody on God forbid our real of Oh that guy, what the fucks that Uh, I don't even know what is he called? Like maga snake, I don't even call them whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know that thing.
Speaker 5: When we were just fucking around bridge and he was there was just really obtoose people just not just being so unreasonable, and you try to reason with them. You will do the very best. You will give them statistics, you will explain everything, and they still refute it. And you're like, oh, at this point, we can't talk because you refuse to just ignowl.
Speaker 1: Like there is a I don't know what's why people, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's they're they're they're mimicking like the punits and the the social media influences that they're listening to, maybe or how they can never admit they're wrong. But they're grifting, so they're obviously not gonna admit that they're wrong. That's the whole point of their grift. But a regular person, there's nothing wrong with being wrong. That means you're human. You're like, oh, I got some information wrong. Oh shit, and then you just you move on, Yeah, you move on.
Speaker 1: But these people are acting like the grifters where they're like they can't admit defeat because they will lose money. Yeah, it's like you don't have anything to lose, but yeah, it's I'm just like, why are you acting like this?
Speaker 5: Who do you think you are to think that you always have the correct information, because I sure as fucked don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking how many times? There's no fear?
Speaker 5: There is no there is no consequence, not like a grifter, right, there is a consequence for continuously conceding that you keep getting information wrong. Then people will start being onto your grift.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, this guy sucks, he keeps getting things wrong, So you just admit that that you're right. You never admit it, don't the videos down, don't acknowledge it. So yeah, I don't know. Yeah, so yeah, I just the best best piece of IRL advice I ever got from a podcasts or show. I don't nothing's coming to mind, advice, piece of advisor or like a trick. I guess because he did. He did to talk about like getting cocoa butter for you. Cool. Well, sure there's I'm sure there's rules. Sure, there's like things that I that I heard from like TV shows or movies that I was like, oh, I'm probably gonna do that. I know something.
Speaker 5: So I back when I was really into working out a lot, I fell for the the like the supplement industry obviously is fucking crazy, but there was one like, say so BCA's blockchain amino acids. This was something that I thought was a good idea because they exploded onto the market. They're like, oh, get your blockchain of mino acids, which is just a few of the nine essential amino acids. It's probably like three of them. Sometimes the supplement might have four. And I thought, oh, this is a good idea. And when someone explained to me, like on a podcast that if you eat enough protein, like just chicken whatever, the blockchains are on in there, plus the other essential amino acids you know that make up like a like the protein that you need to grow and recover and all this stuff. All of most of this shit is like snake oil unless you're like someone who just doesn't get protein enough of it via a way shake or chicken or meat or whatever. There are some people that just don't do that and they should supplement, like people who are deficient in certain vitamins and minerals, they should supplement. And I was like you, like, thank you for giving this information is very vital to because it is such a waste of money because if you just if you overdo protein at a certain point, it's not gonna do anything for me. Yeah, you've already you're you've replenished your body and you built it up enough, and at a certain point it just becomes a waste. And so like getting information like that could be so crucial to not be taken for a ride, I guess, and and save you fucking money because I thought it was a good idea at first.
Speaker 3: It's like oh yeah, yeah, similar to me, There was a podcast that was really really homophobic, and it taught me a lot about hating gay people.
Speaker 1: And I just learned a lot. I just learned a lot from it. I was like, oh, man, they really are bad. I appreciate that. God is really gonna be upset. That's when he finally shows up. God's gonna cut them down, you know, and then me if I try to help them, so I can't help them, So you can suck dong for a long time. Suck for a long time. God is gonna get me bro, fuck you good. When I finally admit I'm gay.
Speaker 3: Two, it'll be a fucking weird revelation where I'm just sucking the service snake eating itself.
Speaker 1: You'll admit it when you're when you're on your dig you down.
Speaker 3: I've been getting holds on by it.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up, all right. Let's see what we got with queen Queen pi fi here right, and it says I had two dreams now within with within it most two weeks of each other, where I was hanging out with you guys, and I'm disgusted by parasocial behavior. Should I stop listening to the podcast and rescind my sub until I'm mentally healed. No, give us more money. In fact, yeah, yeah, we're clearly important to you, so like we would.
Speaker 3: Pay your bills, don't take care of your kids, don't buy things or your relatives or your spouse, give me all your money.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's normal. I think it's normal. Like if you spend a lot of time listening to people, like they'll creep into your dream, it's pretty normal. Parasocial behavior isn't necessarily subconscious, it's it's I feel like parasocial behavior is a conscious thing. You know. It's just like, oh, I'm gonna follow I'm gonna like joke with this person. Is if I'm like, you know, close with them, or like I'm gonna like send them d ms and you.
Speaker 5: Think you think you know them when you right don't, Like you don't know that you don't know these right right right, Like I can listen like say I've listened to I used to listen to Joe Rogan, you know, since twenty twelve, and then I just you know, post pandemic. It's like okay, no, no, never mind. But all them years, you think you have a pretty good idea about somebody, But at the same time, I've never hung out with him, I've never gotten I.
Speaker 1: Don't know this person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, and so but if you have a dream, if I had a dream about Joe Rogan, it'd be like, oh, I'm consuming a lot of Joe Rogan media and then my brain just concocted some bullshit.
Speaker 1: I don't feel weird about that. Yeah, dreams are less. I was fucking Joe Rogan in my dream, then I'd feel little like, oh, what happened?
Speaker 3: I've never had a game?
Speaker 1: Thank god?
Speaker 3: Thank god?
Speaker 1: I why thank god?
Speaker 5: Because I mean, you didn't hear what he said earlier. We had a flaming home.
Speaker 1: Of a woman flavous, a flaming little boar. The lynched h lynched Mussolini. They lynched Mussolini's lifeless body at A Texico wrote in Mexico, that's insane. There's a salutations little guys in my blood stream. Not a question, but I wanted to say, if Chris says there's a platonic ideal, what the fuck is that? If Chris says there is a platonic ideal of the funniest anything, Oh, I see, I believe that the funniest genocide was the one that happened in Cambodia under Pole pot Essentially what happened is that they would round up people who were smart, unigraduates, affluent sounding people, even people that just had glasses god damn, and just put them down. It came out after the war that they weren't even communists, had never read MAO or anything, and were funded by the United States. The world is an onion article. Yeah no, I think I, oh, there are there is a silliest genocide for sure, but I would imagine that like it's probably one that probably don't even know about. To say, wacky wacky wacky, like.
Speaker 5: Not funny, silly wacky to me is like because you know, like like a like a really crazy clown, like you know, like that's fucking wacky. Do that's not like funny? Yeah, interesting, it's more funny.
Speaker 1: It's more because I do I do believe. I do believe there there is like a platonic like I do think there is like a funniest and least funny version of everything that exists. Yeah, okay, like just just on like a just a metrics saying, oh what is the funny It's a question, what's the funniest Jeni side. It's like, it's like, what's the silliest war. The silliest war I think is the one with the silliest war. The funniest war is the one with thes I think in Australia. You know, that's objectively a funny war. And it is a war. It is a war people died. This is a but it is of the grand scheme of like, of all the wars that we know about anyway, it is if any of them were to qualify as like funny, that would be the one that would most be that one.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, So what do you think is the funniest buglary that led to a murder of a family?
Speaker 1: Probably one that we don't know about it it's too niche.
Speaker 3: He's still the funniest version of it.
Speaker 1: There is there is one that is Look, there is one where you're looking at it You're like, what the fuck? What the fuck is going on? How did this happen? I think like there's the funniest electrocution. There's a like there are like there's the funniest deer being hit by a train. Did you know what I mean? Green Mile Uh with Michael Clarke Duncan. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's one where he becomes He's.
Speaker 5: Like it's a giant and retarded. He becomes a green mile literally, Yeah, what he morphs into the green mile.
Speaker 1: At the end. Yeah, what is a mile as a physical object? I just think of like a green road, Like, no, but that's a road, like that's the green like he no, but it's no, he no. Michael Clark Duncan becomes green and becomes he's a mile of something like he's a mile of green. Michael Clark Duncan. He just stretches for a mile. That's can you listen? Can you fucking imagine that movie is as serious as it is the entire time. That movie is what it is. And then at the end, when he's in the chair, he becomes green and stretches for a mile, and then the title car comes up the green mile, and then it ends. Honestly stupid.
Speaker 5: I think I would have like died. I think I would have pissed some ship I passed. That would have been too funny.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite movie at that point. I wouldn't get him. Been too funny.
Speaker 5: That would have been like like an interdimensional cable.
Speaker 1: We're ship. I would. It would be like if at the end of Schindler's List he looks in his pocket and he goes, oh, my list, I found it. That was my list.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought that it was gonna be the whole time. When I first saw it, I was hoping, like, what is this gonna get funny? And my grandfrien at the time was like, never is about the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I mean, you can still have a funny Holocaust joke.
Speaker 5: I think if you just have those like Tom and Jerry sound effects over Holocaust, it will be.
Speaker 1: That was like the shower you hear that muffled. That scream is one of the best sounds ever. That's amazing. You do it pretty well. It's so hurt Without that scream. I probably wouldn't have liked Tom and Jerry, to be honest. That was the thing that like really drew me to it. It's like Halo without the music. It's like, you might like it, but like it helps a lot big time.
Speaker 3: Ben can actually do that scream like the proper one, but it takes energy out of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta if I do that, I can't.
Speaker 3: Make that scream. I can do it one time and then that's it for the nice to cool down for a day.
Speaker 1: But no, YEAHO, logically I think they're like, I'm not saying that any of these are funny. Anything is funny, necessarily Tom and Jerry. It sounds that's wild ship probably did that already, Oh for sure, it's on YouTube. It's on YouTube. Someone getting hits shot and see footage of Mussola being dragged. There's like footage of Musolena being dragged and he's like, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Dead, so many things like I don't for me though I had the trauma. Laugh right, you're still thinking about that ship.
Speaker 1: Continue, so you haven't.
Speaker 3: She's und up. When you're younger, you either laugh or cry. Right, Yeah, I don't know where that line is anymore. For me, that pot is completely where. I'm like, I don't know where I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, some people just laugh when they're uncomfortable at think like, I mean, this's normal, you know to do that.
Speaker 3: But now I don't know if I think it's funny or uncomfortable anymore. I think it's a really bad commet to the boat. Both Yeah, should I should? I send you guys on a regular basis The moment I think about it, my heart hurts. But like then I'm like that was funny, but like, also that's terrible.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have the terrible thing for the cat in the in word and word and word inward.
Speaker 3: For the thing about that is that it it sounds.
Speaker 1: It is that you're telling something like read this love about that video of the black cat with that song playing. Is that the cat, cat looks fucking bewildered. The cat can't believe this is said to him, totally totally, like, you're right, it's funny that it's like a child's voice saying a slur, sing songy and like like like gleefully and there's like an innocence about it. But like coupled with the bewildered cat, the cat's like what even the cat is like, you shouldn't be saying that, Yeah, there's another one. I have another one. I bet you do. I bet you did. I bet you have a lot of them, all saved my phone. It's crazy, of course you do. I can't remember what the question was, something about neutral something, Oh, it just wasn't a question. Yeah, like just the the idea of like holistically speaking, there is a funniest and there's the funniest version of everything right right, right, which I do believe on some level.
Speaker 3: So what happens is that there's Edits a SpongeBob that are sorry the SpongeBob Edits right, that there's him like saying he's gonna come.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm about the And.
Speaker 3: I sent Lily Loves sponge by more Internet, so I sent him to her to make her mad. But there's one I found yesterday that is just this.
Speaker 1: Man. They knew what they were doing. That is one of the don't even remember. I don't know where that moment is. That's probably like later, it's probably it's probably not like.
Speaker 5: What it's probably what do you think it's like like one, two, three, and then that pulls, it pulls again. It's probably like not he could.
Speaker 3: Never sun for Gary. Probably list in his house, I'm assuming. So he's grabbing something for Gary.
Speaker 5: It was like the thing I seen you, that one piece thing like some of some were saying it was Blackbeard. I don't know if you saw it. This guy's like, it looks like he's jerking off his nipple.
Speaker 1: I was like, keep draft, okay, you know what. I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 5: It's so I guess this is Blackbeard and he's just going hard on the pan on his lightening nipples or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what it is. That's the weirdest thing. So fucking the sound too. Is that a pencil? Oh my god, a pencil fucking a sharpener. Just a pencil, fucking a sharpener. Why do you have that on your phone? It's a shark whist. That doesn't do all the work himself. Bro, he's doing He's plunging it in and he's twisting. That is fucking outrageous. That's how strong I want to be. I can just pick up a girl and just twister. This video is really fucked up. There we go, are we? In the video sharing portion of the podcast, some guy you keep seeing me fucking George Floyd.
Speaker 3: Shit, they're really Those are the moments where I'm really sad. But I have to laugh at the fact that someone thinks that's funny, because if I don't.
Speaker 1: Laugh, I'll cry. But you think that's funny, I don't. I laugh at the ridiculous he's trying to, not like why it's such a weird thing to do.
Speaker 3: I think this man dying for no reason. It's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you thought. I'm not saying that. I'm saying there are jokes about it that you find funny. It's like, it's like, yeah, it's like nine to eleven clearly isn't funny, but there are Okay, so that's that's weird, but.
Speaker 5: There are Clearly it's funny. How we had some divisions of one of the funniest things funny. You know, I've been contemplating posting this.
Speaker 1: I made a video years ago because I went to New York in like twenty eighteen or nineteen whatever, and I bought a Twin Towers little figurine thing they sell action figures of I mean action figures. Yeah, actually they fall actually.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like has crumbling action, but like I have really does explode like it is a grenade.
Speaker 5: I had like a jet right this like a model jet, and like I was just like, I had this video of me taking the Twin Tower of figures and I'm like and like and then crashing into the It's like and I was like, I don't know if I can post this.
Speaker 1: I just never did. That was one of the one of the most it was one of the most popular now, isn't that crazy? I don't want to think about that. That's a half jeez, that's a half half century. The uh that go, it's not a quarter that These quarters are money's So you know what they're called quarters, right, because they're twenty five cents.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know that's a quarter of a centuries and quarter.
Speaker 1: Because like when you take the horse and you pull the money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pull the That's how they used to have to They been talking right now, like you guys are getting so far off.
Speaker 1: We're talking about chang. Yeah. They how they used to get quarters is that they would take a dollar and then they would tie each corner through a horse, and then they would and then and then would turn to quarters. And that's how they got to.
Speaker 3: Somebody like he could like some change yeats and they give it to you.
Speaker 5: And then if the horse, one of them sucked up and took a little bit too much, they put it down.
Speaker 1: They would quarter it. They would quarter them. Would be four tiny horses, would be four little horses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's how baby horses are born.
Speaker 1: Exactly. You gotta take you got a quarter horse, insane, that's real. What were we talking about Oh yeah, you know, one of the one of the more famous or one of the more quoted things that uh Sweeney and I have ever done. We did that bit where we had the Jenga towers. Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean a Casey Anthony joke, right, I was like.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that, But we had a we had a bit. It was like a weird, like a whole animated bit during like a recap that I had with like I think Lyle and Chris O'Neil voice in it. I think I used Bunty as like as like a terrorist. Yeah, And it was just this dumb bit about like teaching people history in a in a stupid way, and I just had like two I had two Junga towers set up and I just threw a fucking ball at it. And then it panned over to you and you said, that's just playing wrong. And then I had the Looney Tunes. Yeah that sounds familiar. Yeah, But like that's like nine eleven is like, that's pretty good. One of the least I'm still like fifty plus. Maybe you're still maybe you maybe feel a little bit sense get a little yeah, should admit this? Should you admit this.
Speaker 3: I have at least twelve videos of different angles of the nine.
Speaker 1: To eleven crash. Yeah, phone just in your phone, Yeah saved. Also there's there's yeah, yeah, that's so creepy is you're probably gonna say, probably have said that.
Speaker 3: But also the Edward is playing behind alb as well?
Speaker 1: Why why do you just put the Edward into everything? Does it?
Speaker 5: Just?
Speaker 1: It helps me?
Speaker 5: It helps me, helps you breathe. It's my oxygen, niggas you know, Yeah, you want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Let's get one more question, Yeah, let's get one more in Liz fucking Speed run the names.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Here he is, uh, mister Hooves wrote in he says, hello, snark gig, comecast nice.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: You're given the chance to box a celebrity, any celebrity you want, and if you win, you get all their money. Who are you choosing? I'm beating the living fun out of easy Meryl Streep, she's pretty rich, I mean, not even like Joe pesci or of it. A man maybe would have hurt me, but he's a woman.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty confident that MARYL. Streep could do more damage to Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think I'm pretty me too. Actually, and I feel that intrinsically he's too old and tiny, and he's old and frail, I try to eat him if he's tiny, but put it out I'll be like, just start malling him and he would shoot me down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean, yeah, somebody is old and frail is like that little tiny gangster would be pretty good that or probably scorse because has more money.
Speaker 1: So who is the weakest richest person?
Speaker 10: Woman from you know what, shark Tank Barbara from snark Tank. Ye, respectable though, but I would I mean, they're they're all fucking.
Speaker 5: I'll say, uh, even though he's pretty big, I'll beat the funk out of Elon Musk because it would feel good too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you would have You would have uh, like I don't even know, like emotion. Yeah, you'd be more determined, determined. I would be one like my.
Speaker 5: I'm taking his billions and I get to beat the shot out of this guy that so many people would celebrate him getting his ass just fucked.
Speaker 3: And people would hate.
Speaker 1: You'd be hated and loved you. I'd be hated by the stupidest people.
Speaker 5: I am completely fine with being hated by the dumbest, fucking pieces of ship like, you understand how I feel like I would be assassinated really fast because I would be like, I'm gonna donate all my money to Boo, Like it's just they're not gonna let me try to.
Speaker 1: Fix the world.
Speaker 5: I could, yeah, because I feel like, did you see that guy that they when he had I forgot what company he had, but he was like, Oh, I'm only going to take four hundred thousand dollars and everybody on average is gonna get like seventy thousand dollars, so everybody's gonna have like a good wage at my job. And then so all these people that you know, Probaganda started coming out about him, like fuck this guy, because he could have been like way lower wages for the workers and then take away higher cut like they always do. And then something came out of him that he's like something happened to him they gotta I don't know if it's true, but it was clear that there was a campaign to ship on this guy as hard as possible because he didn't want that idea to fester. They're like, oh, you can survive well by making four hundred thousand dollars a fucking year.
Speaker 1: You could be remarkably rich for a insane fraction of what people think of as the guys.
Speaker 3: Like he's on the plane. It's like a guy. It's one of those the person and he's like the guy behind him, I think I cured cancer. And the guy's like, oh man, they're on a plane.
Speaker 1: Damn bro, what the fuck? Oh fuck you selfish prick?
Speaker 3: You killed me?
Speaker 1: No, it just goes. It's like Captain Falcon, doesn't. That happened kind of recently there was like a plane for in Braziliana kind of did that basically, Oh yeah, I was not a boweing. I think I think it literally was. Yeah, I think so. Yeah. I mean I my assumption now is that if a plane crash is boeing. Yeah, I can't. Just a wild reputation that they've fostered for themselves. But they were like, hey, if I uh, what are you doing? No, let me think about So. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know if I need, like, I don't need billions. I'm happy with you. I'm happy. I'm happy with modest wealth. And so I think I'm going I'm going to I'm gonna box, I'm gonna box and kill Dave Franco.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say who. I was literally thinking right now, who could I fight? That make you upset? And then to be Alison Bree me her, You'd be like, why is one of my best friends beating up a woman I love? I'm like, Chris, you see this?
Speaker 1: You see this? I killed her because of you. That's so fucked up.
Speaker 5: Why do you want to beat up Dave versus James?
Speaker 1: Because Dave is married to Alison Bree And if I can get rid of him, you think so?
Speaker 5: You think it's gonna be like a like a I win. You usurped the throat, essentially exactly how it works.
Speaker 3: They're very in love to They're like a very cute couple, actually they are. And I'm like, damn man, sorry, dude.
Speaker 1: I just wonder about him because almost every role he's played he's a dickhead. So I'm like, I'm like, is he I don't know? You could be a dickhead and not be a dickhead.
Speaker 5: Well see, but it's like, when I see a consistent role, you're a dickhead to I love.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: See this is exactly all right?
Speaker 5: So I understand you want to kill him and usurped the throne, the breathe throne. All right, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yep, what I thought that was your phone? I thought this was like I thought this was like an image on the screen. Dude, all right, let's get the funk out of here. Cheese, right, yeah, yes, it's about the same.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: I think it's that one that that has like that. I don't like that cheese. Actually, I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like age cheese, man, and that ship's growth. I mean I like cheddar mozzarella.
Speaker 1: You gotta age, and it's just not as aged, not.
Speaker 5: Agreed, you don't you don't like super long, like like nine months. Well, I don't want Mike. Look, man, I know mold, like penicillin, mold is harmless, but still I don't want to just straight up eat it like Jojo is she she's yeah, she's got the these moldy salami sausages. Bro Like it's got like you know, the white mold all encased. And then she just goes to town and she was so happy when she went back home to eat all those moldy sausages.
Speaker 1: I never I didn't. I don't even take a bite of those things, like give her. You give her a little bit of fucking courage again, she passes out. It's hard. I gotta I feel I can't do it. I just gonna feel comfortable doing it, Like give something up. When you do, you got to give up a part of you. There is a party expending a skill point.
Speaker 3: You that goes from eighteen to seventeen. You're like, God, I was worth it.
Speaker 1: That's me. All right, Let's get the fuck out of here. Let's read our twenty five dollars patrons over at patreon dot com slash the snart tank. Go over there, hurry up, don't make me hurt you out. I'm inside the walls and I'm never gonna have a lisp, I say. The character by Mike Chindler's lisp is crazy. Yeah. And then he's trying to save you, trying to advocate to the Nazis. He says, talking to Nazi's like hey, don't do this. And then they're like we can't understand, Like we're really open to every single possible you all turned into this, but we just can't understand.
Speaker 3: Someone grammatically correct no pleasemore, please please stop it.
Speaker 1: There's those things that I don't We're gonna keep killing these people. Is that like a way of hitting them harder. I don't understand. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: That's a Is that a different kind of gas stop?
Speaker 1: Is that like a like a bop kind of like like a cyclone c? Is that like concentrated bee? Is that what that is? Like he's like set these people free and then they hear for some reason, it's like a couple more million. You said we were going to stop at this lawyer because we just really don't like this guy. That was really annoying, and just go get them all and continue in in in radical fashion. Oh no, I fucked up. I thought that is a wild That is a wild. Holocau Worth, that's the plot. Did make it a Holocaust? Mike Tyson went.
Speaker 5: Back in time, was like, I'm gonna stop Hitler in the Holocaust, and he makes it way.
Speaker 1: We live in that. Yeah, this is what was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be maybe one hundred people died. This one turned into millions.
Speaker 1: And then this motherfucker is just like living. He just gave up after that.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just going to age back up and live my life because I.
Speaker 5: Really I guess I'm just gonna age, even though that doesn't make sense for how old I am right now. I'm only in my fifty right now. Somehow I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Fight a little boyfriend over Ethan. Yeah, a little bit. I killed I read the names. If you know, I would be.
Speaker 3: So happy if he killed them. I'd be I want someone to die in a ring. But also like, I know that's more.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's the perfect person.
Speaker 5: He gets hit, like yeah, because like at the end of the day, nobody would really be sadder than his family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want him to get hit once and start crying and know he's gonna die.
Speaker 5: Cry would like it would be like the day blood out of his body through his nose.
Speaker 1: Would be like the day that it'd be like the day on dies. Oh yeah, I don't think anybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's gonna be like this is gonna be like a rip. And he's like no, and she's like, oh okay, yeah, he's Denna sucks whatever.
Speaker 3: Ah, So twenty five dollar patrons, let me get a countdown.
Speaker 1: Uh wait, so hold on, you count me down.
Speaker 3: I'll count Derek down, Derek counts you down, and then you count me down exactly three two one three two count start again three two one.
Speaker 1: One two three go Go.
Speaker 3: Sold by Virginia for a loopy sticker. Chris uh is Chris on his deathbed. All right, let's get the fuck out of here. Kingston curb stomping a baby with links iron boots.
Speaker 1: Uh damn?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Bad thratch Ben? Benzilla's big blue bouncy bazingas.
Speaker 1: Oh make is that what you're trying to say? That's I'm Banza.
Speaker 5: Like It's like a dutchess saying itriarch, make that connection, matriarch.
Speaker 1: Are you going to come from with the big bosoms I have?
Speaker 3: I have dick, Yeah, nice, drink me some bum, send me some bleach boy and free my soul. I want to get tossed in your fucking hole, the Kiwi who streaked me some bleach boys. Yeah, drink me some beach boys and Ben and free my soul have been pound my should have been pound my whole.
Speaker 1: Something I want to get talking about killing himself and then getting fucked.
Speaker 5: Is that it.
Speaker 3: The ki who sing the snartingk podcast and as a golf side hole in his frontal lobe, bathing in purel for a marathon of sex with Tally Zora Gay Alison chains be like into my butt again. Same old dick which called in my rear end the silver Spencer and the.
Speaker 1: Email.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh, the silver Spermer versus the goon yuck van uh penis gripping deep needs for dinosaur chicken nuggets. No, Kanye, don't say that the Jews are not gay. Ivan of the Dead Nicholas Cage Me spent is my homepage. Round eyed Asian fun fact scrumb Scrumbungless, creator of the many famous Uganda knuckles VR chat moments, is also an experienced third third furry porn three D porn animator. Yeow his veiny Dick inside me Chip, his Minnie Dick and me Chip Chip Skycark.
Speaker 1: I feel like that what is that? That's not okay? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Game is that?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure because I'm just I'm like, that's uh that game with that uh uh dead black Ops, that's that's a that's a zombies.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Scooby Rugi, Scooby Rook Riggers, Ripper Reds and Ruine Ruggens. That's so fucking terrible.
Speaker 3: Uh fallic First Timothy Shallow maze, big peepies come on me doing walks in a shower to get all the come down the drain. I'm hanging out with a bunch of gooners like Valerie in the Dead Discord Chat Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones, Derek, don't watch the current one, Derek, don't watch the current piece anime. Netflix is making a remake, a better animation and no filler.
Speaker 1: Jay Z.
Speaker 3: For the Japanese for I'm jay Z's in the Japanese are the second coming of Miguelo Harris transfer pussy, rotating Miyellow Harris transmat pussy in my mind like a rotatory chicken to flex on people that can't visualize a fucking app apple.
Speaker 5: I just know.
Speaker 1: I just know that memes like you can't visualize an apple.
Speaker 3: Elong dick musk in my mouth death, the Shadow of the Epstein Tree to the tune of Ducktails but fuck splooge uh Jack the world's fastest MAJORI swen How does it feel to be the best black driver of all time? Lewis Hamilton? The British question is a British quest. I don't know what that means. I'm not the best about driver of all time. Big meat stinks.
Speaker 1: My dick's so long ago after tying and not the suck it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. And you're the man who's handies or eightier, but not as dandy mister hooves Marvin Straight's heterosexual healing he smoker gigs rubbing icy hot on my nicked shaved and wave will see you how to my fleshly shaved nicked penis and balls Jordan Basketball Peterson.
Speaker 1: Night ops, little NIGGI uh fishing fishing you have in trouble.
Speaker 3: Oh, so my god, I'm reading it ft signifier fucking with the dreads like fucking with his dreads like an octopus. I was reading it, or I was reading it for what it was actually digging, not saying the person's name because fd and his name is capitalized. So that's why I was like, Oh, it's not EFTI signifier. This is actually someone trying to make me read an f d S sound together. Well yeah for this.
Speaker 1: For just for sign it fear wave signifier. Did you know that it stands for fat dick?
Speaker 5: Makes sense, bro, he's a big guy. He's probably got a fucking wide one.
Speaker 3: Uh wave dashing at thirty miles per hour in the Death of Night Kevin Durant's Feet, Iron Maiden Trooper, you fucked my ass, but I'll fuck yours too.
Speaker 1: I'll shuck you off till my.
Speaker 3: Face is blue and mister Pance Aiden Ross needs to be put down to prove wait for proof, look up.
Speaker 1: Aiden Ross Fascism Baller in the First Sin.
Speaker 5: All right, bro, bro, hey, bro, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Bro. He's just a young, dumb kid that ended up being famous. I just want him to give me his money, that's all. He's a dumb kid, that's it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't really hate him too much. Of Jesus young and stupid, and that's what being young is, especially when you're I brought a bunch of.
Speaker 1: I feel like you excuse too many things with youth. Yeah, I guess like we've all been young.
Speaker 3: No thing is we all been young, right, but none of us were famous, none of us were rich but famous.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be a dumb cunt like that though, that's true.
Speaker 3: But what happened is that he got you get and when you're when you're when you're in coreat on, when you're doing streaming, being stupid gets.
Speaker 1: You that's true, you get I think there. I do think that's accurate. I don't think you do have a financial incentive to actually genuinely not learn anything new. I don't care that he's even necessarily care that he's dumb.
Speaker 5: It's just that he's a fucking asshole, because there's a there's so many dumb streamers I've never heard about and I never will. They're just staying in their lane, just being stupid. But his his fucking demeanor, the way that he like acts like he tries to actually he's tough and that like, oh I'm gonna go poalle around with these fucking uh the man spirit like get the funk at.
Speaker 3: It with Speed, right, Like, I don't think Speed is a bad kid, but I think he gets paid to act the fool.
Speaker 2: That you know.
Speaker 1: I get that, so it leads to worse habits than you because that's the especially when you're supposed to be fucking figuring out your mad I don't care. I don't care to humanize any ross.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like like Speed, I don't have the same disdain, you know, I just think he's an idiot. But I don't like, I don't know, he's not like he's not extremely problematic, exactly, He's just a kid.
Speaker 1: He did Yellow the Baby, and that was pretty well. What he didn't do, that's right, that's probably racist now something he sees like a black figure baby word inne word inward cardboard pie smamba fudder is secret gill, secret gay sex man, secret gay sex man. He's probe been round man's assholes hands.
Speaker 5: That's great, Jollio dipship. They done turned white panther, woke.
Speaker 1: White panther, cipher grab freaking white panther was the character at first. Oh man, he's black. Now they made Lucas Page black Water and born. Imagine a black Yeah, you'rel edition boy. You used to be that used to be Colossus boy. I know who that is now. They just put him in Harlem, woke them, napping up his damn hair and gave him a record. Don't you think that's hair? Used to us to have hairs his old ship, he cut it. Yeah, he had a tr Remember God, I don't remember that yellow shirt, the tiara.
Speaker 10: I know that.
Speaker 1: I always know the yellow shirt and remember ha yeah, like like Sailor Moon. Yeah, are you serious? I don't even remember old. I don't remember old Luke, this is black Panther. It actually would make more sense to me, like Royalty, Yeah, I would make more sense for Cas just some guy guy shot. If you had worked, it wouldn't worked.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: He probably has been. Oh I think, I mean, it's not as bad as like, I wouldn't describe it.
Speaker 3: It's a headband technically.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying. Yeah, but when I think of it's like saying it's almost like calling a regular egg of Faberge egg. You know what I mean. Yeah, give one of the faveration. His biggest character, black Man, before he had like some sort of like this maga it. They literally were like, let's make it. Let's make a black superhero. It was like, it's just making a black guy. That's this whole thing is at least character. This is Old Lucage, right, he was a person. Then he turns into fucking he's a Persian. Yeah, he was just insert my uncle.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it's crazy. I got I got into a I got into a car accident with a friend of mine who's who's Persian, and he like he's split in half, splitting half on a pole, and he was just full of rugs. Your friend was drugs. The entire my friend was Druggy just playing a person. Now when the police got to the seat, it's every person is They're just they're just That's what I wanted to know, Like where they were they understanding that, Oh that is a person, princess a rug No in between.
Speaker 5: Now I'm very I'm very curious about my friend Muhammad, Like are you I want to cut him open and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Oh and then like a least comes out. It's like that scene in Spider It's like that scene that scene in Spider Man where he gets the cut on the arm. Yeah, there's no blood, it's just fabrics. It's like sack boy man the blood. It's a Norman like, it's a tiny rug man. It's like one of those samples that you'd like feel to like make a decision on a rug. I gotta go better leave a quicker Parker. It's Ruggy.
Speaker 5: Just talking to the mask in the mask is not person at all for another person about it.
Speaker 1: But that's his middle named Peter, Peter Persian partner.
Speaker 3: Is it Benjamin Peter?
Speaker 1: So yeah, hello, my name is Peter. Hello, and my friend I haven't been Peter Parker. I've seen that movie so many times. I know exactly how he says that squad La or.
Speaker 5: The summer is nearly gone and still no Bunty. Oh right, right, because I think Buntie said that he was going to try to come.
Speaker 3: Through or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wasn't that years ago? It was no, it was this year. No, no, no, no, it was this year. Because he's like he's doing like super well, he's getting on jacked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's in really good shay. He got married and he's been fucking beating and his girl is sick.
Speaker 1: Dude. I was like, he puts it. He always puts it on display in his stories. I'm like, dude, that's that's trill holding her up like a kuma does that. He beat somebody and his sponsored content. Yeah, yeah, so it's pretty good. I want him.
Speaker 3: Yea, he has been aisode.
Speaker 1: Tell me, nigga, you gotta come through, like you gotta have him.
Speaker 3: We gotta have jalen On for sure, we gotta have Mike. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I always feel like makes just so busy. Nick.
Speaker 5: You niggas just need to ask man, just fucking he ask him.
Speaker 3: If we ask him, he would be like, yeah, I can fit a day while you can come.
Speaker 1: When he has time, which is fine, right, Like, oh yeah, I think this day I'm not doing anything. How does that work for you?
Speaker 3: That whenever I see no one's ever not doing anything, that's not really do something happens you see him, we're just hanging out. It's we're not talking about anything about work.
Speaker 1: Even every time that I've ever hung out with him, he's been like taking a break from like it's it's usually him like taking a very quick break, you know. I mean, he's just mega, he's just a work.
Speaker 5: Think about this way, there's like oh okay, like some of the most some of the most busiest people in the world that have a thousand business and all that stuff, they'll be like all right, yeah, well for my friend, I'll.
Speaker 1: Take an hour.
Speaker 5: I'll take an hour autistical. Well, basically because we're hanging our show is hanging out.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, the same thing with the same thing, the same with Lyle.
Speaker 5: I actually feel bad because he's asked me like three times already like let jam and I just like keep i feel like I'm just not sleeping.
Speaker 1: Well, so I'm always like have we seen last week, I get lunch with him sometimes. I think the last time I saw him was like maybe like a week or two ago, though we saw him VIVS or not VIVS. I'm uh, I mean yeah, okay, uh uh.
Speaker 5: Fantastic four featuring Mister Fantastic Dick and Doctor Goon Bois.
Speaker 1: Don't give him his jacket. Don't give his jacket, don't give jackets. Rape them right now right? These are my trading cards. They're so cool. I got a charge a nine point eight conditions. Did you see that much? He's selling the trading cards now? Oh? Yeah, I think this is a second rendition. Yeah yeah. So like so they're ninety nine dollars a pop. They're digital, and if you buy fifteen of them you get one real one. Yeah yeah, so for fifteen dollars, hundred dollars you can get a real card with like a piece of his suit and his suit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then the second time, so I think this is a suit when he whooped Biden's a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was debasically, but to me, I'm like, why wouldn't you sell the assassination Like the assassination suit is the one? Well that's the thing that I guess the next one. I am, So this is the shot that I was shot in the ear and they tried to rape in my lest my ear made it. I was so cool.
Speaker 5: I was so cool and you could have a part of my little suit here. So weird that that's literally how he talks. And he's like, oh yeah, it's something, man, I think you really go.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's really careless insane now, dude, it I mean, what is it? Always looked kind of dumb, but now it's just like I just want him to his hair looks blurry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he would if he shaved his head and grew a beard. I think he would win so easily because like it would make him be so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hair hurts him, it does, and someone.
Speaker 3: Still have a rugged appearance at all though he looks just kind of silly.
Speaker 5: I think somebody photoshopped him of how they think he would look if he didn't do all the dumb ship.
Speaker 1: He looked kind of hard. Well, the thing is already surprised by that, honestly, Like, I just feel like, like, because even that happened kind of recently with him, What is it you guys haven't read a letter media. You know Jay, like he cut his hair like he has like a like a machine he has like a military kind of buzz cut now and he looks there's like means about it. Like it's like he looks like this is like punished Jay because he looks so much tougher. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because because you would have it all nice and like kind of great heat, have nice hair. Yeah, but I was just like the punished era. It looks like a version of fucking well, blame fucking Jim, what do you want to.
Speaker 1: Honestly like, dude, his impact is wild. Yea, god damn.
Speaker 3: It looks like I don't know re you. I guess he just looks like were you stoic?
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, yes he is. He's very very much so.
Speaker 5: Uh this sea panterra, this seed, the cream, can't waste to drop your sperm.
Speaker 1: It's making us fucking, fucking, fucking fucking homo.
Speaker 5: I didn't say in the in the thing, sorry guy, but the bone in in bonus Chicken, lis asparagus, binging pisted Dealer, Smitchie the Kid, the amt forcibly administering extrad into old men, helped me. I'm stuck in a well. Nine to eleven is the seven eleven full of monkeys. I've got two dicks, and I'm not afraid to use them. She pipkin on my pippa poopy possum bare necks, part of a complete breakfast love it.
Speaker 1: Uh. Oh, by the way I found the I didn't.
Speaker 5: I thought it was Snapchat, but it's TikTok. The voice distorted. Oh yeah, So you like record your voice and then you put the filter on to make it like this.
Speaker 1: So I made an RFK video yesterday just like.
Speaker 5: H and then I put it on put on Twitter because uh, just to address his dissolusion fans, you know, just let her know like I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Like I'm sorry, I'm so fucking just well, the thing is how much it actually sounds like him. My brain is being slowly digested.
Speaker 3: Several sand worms from doom.
Speaker 1: There are sandworms in my brain.
Speaker 3: Like check this outludes in my head?
Speaker 4: What's Goodted me endorsing Donald Trump? But a half of my brain has been eaten by a worm.
Speaker 1: So what did you expect?
Speaker 4: Make America healthy again? We want bare necks and pigeon calves on every child's played in school and no more vaccines about their evil fauci.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy, Like that's not that somehow not that family wasting on him, dude, all the younger they hate him. This nigga is dumb.
Speaker 1: They hate him. I think it's literally from a place of it's like a concert, like this is our stupid relative. It's not his fault necessarily, but like he's not fit for what he's trying to do. Stop enabling him.
Speaker 3: Which when he chose, when he chose the dorse Trump, they were like, you're an embarrassment to our fucking family, and you are so disrespectful to the fucking last name you have.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeow, I mean John was well, they were always doing good ship. I'm just saying, I'm just saying. I'm just saying there are a lot of Kennedys that aren't related to him. The last note of Kennedy was shot, you know, like and it was JFK. It wasn't the other one. So like it's been a while, like the idea that like, oh this this family is so important, like not really really, I know what I understand, that's not what necessarily people are saying, but like it's weird people are even paying attention to them. Well in American media.
Speaker 5: It is the closest thing to the Royal family that we had as far as but as far as like but like as as some as a family being important in America, Like really.
Speaker 1: Who else is there?
Speaker 5: I mean, what do you think of like a really important family?
Speaker 1: The Lows the actually royal family that is that is very true. They're global. They're more like they're but they're from well known, but they're from here, so they're they're they're not from here. Whoa to lift his head out of the table. They're not really they're brown standing up ship. I become the Greene was it was just like a mile long Markle Michael Clark Duncan. I think, yeah, Markle Clark marcle and Angela Markle Clark Duncan adult do what he says it look is that his catchphrase? It's the incredible doll. Fuck you man. Hulker Simpson. Let's see he does become hulking one episode. Oh he does.
Speaker 5: That's actually a good episode. It's like one of the later ones. But I actually enjoyed it episode because because stan Lee is like, he's not the Hulk I am, and he rips his shirt and then like the comic book guys like uh yeah, and he's like I did it once, Like he's so sad.
Speaker 1: He actually believes this funny bit. I wish. Oh he starts.
Speaker 5: He starts like he goes in the comic book story and start covering everything with Marvel Comics. Yeah, he fucking shoves a hulk in the Batmobile and Ruin's millhouses.
Speaker 1: I want to see. I want to see an official clip of The Simpsons. I want to see comic guy walking out of walking off of the Laited Express, walking off of Jeffy Epstein's playing and saying best flight, which is very accurate. I'm pretty sure you would do that. He's got a wet face. I hate, I hate how much. I hate how much guy? You Yeah, yeah, you are the comic guy. Yeah yeah, you pedophile. I'm what I mean. We literally just got done discuss him getting off as talking.
Speaker 3: About the real one, not the fucking variation.
Speaker 1: You literally you did not differentiate. That's crazy, that was canonically established. Like just like and you're like, man, I'm so much like this guy, just like me. Yeah what Simpson? Uh yeah, I would definitely be be the Mexican guy.
Speaker 3: It just like a bee bumba bee.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hated that because I was like, what is this? It was just this is the most out of place thing. It was just like it was just Mexican television.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love it was so funny because he was he might as well be the guy that got the freaking dude from I don't know what. That big guy might as well have been Claymation for how well he fit into that chest.
Speaker 3: They were like, we're not going to give people colors in this game. We're gonna make your body yellow. But it's like, then you have black and you have black and brown people. If you think about it, there's no more just white.
Speaker 1: If you think about it, there's there's no more anti white piece of media than The Simpsons because they specifically exclude white people. They really should somebody there's the only guy with a bone.
Speaker 3: They're as straight up in the series two.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Yeah, they're actually they're actually wider. Yeah, it's actually kind of funny that they do that, the kind of which is actually kind of very racist, like the palette swapped.
Speaker 3: I feel it's kind of crazy, you know they did, but I feel like they've definitely had the idea of that at first, and then they were like, let's just make other people and they were like, oh, we were not.
Speaker 1: To do this. Yeah, they fucked up.
Speaker 5: They should have did it, like Haronold not sorry Doug Doug because they were actually there was different colors.
Speaker 1: Now Doug was fucking Caucasian for he's the main character. Misdefeated my own argument, your main character has to be white and your best friend has to be black. That's how you Yeah, but it can't doesn't have to be black for real.
Speaker 3: How he became accessible. That's helped for you too, dude, You're.
Speaker 1: Like hopped onto my train. You're there.
Speaker 5: But definitely helped having a black best friend out having a black best friend and couldn't have.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't have got as good. It's how it works, man.
Speaker 3: You gotta have a black side man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the universe.
Speaker 5: Themselves, universe wouldn't have accepted it and like nope, they're like, all right, Jalen's good, but we need something that's a little more.
Speaker 1: Goofy was just a real, real person with an actual life the universe. Sweeney at that time was just sort of lingering. I was around work.
Speaker 5: It worked it's like, all right, Tom Sweeney, boom, it's gone. It's on Tom Sweeney is now just take your food and funk with it.
Speaker 1: You said. I remember I had a burrito once I was I was threatening to throw it on the ground, and you were just so genuinely the jet wow that I didn't do it. I wouldn't. I wouldn't have actually done it. All right, let me finish. It's not true you wanted to do it. I did not want to do that. Are you kidding? No way, I'm hanging over the bar. We never waste burritos, never waste burritos ASMR.
Speaker 5: But unless it was a breakast BURRITOMR. But got a lot of people angry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that. People people, Yeah, people there. Yeah, I just I don't know. I just it's not a breakfast thing to me. Yeah, there's something that's your tilla is just are feel very lunch dinner oriented? I don't know, they're not very breakfast oriented to me. You know, I just grew up around a lot of you know, filthy that would make sense, Yeah, filthy. I'm not. I won't say that. I won't finish it, but you understand rhymes with Mexican, Mexican Mexican food also is just wasn't wasn't really a Mexican? Is that just a Mexican from Texas? What is that? I feel like, Uh yeah, I don't know. Mexican food just isn't. Isn't big in New York? Really? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah not really? You have like a there's like a Mexican place every now and then ASMR.
Speaker 1: But it's just you three making your most disgusting wet mouth noises. Wet mouth, no, wet mouth.
Speaker 5: Three hours of this wet mouth noise, and that water on the mic just destroyed some reason. It's audible water, very audible.
Speaker 1: Artists.
Speaker 5: Okay, I would whoa, I would suck Sydney Sweeney's eggs out of her uterus like Boba tea facts.
Speaker 1: There you go. British people come then be like what's all this? Then I fall.
Speaker 5: Asleep to Inward compilations. Devin is pregnant, Congrats, I show speed joined the IRA.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 5: Listen to Anne Hathaway say the in word singing Tupac's how do you Want It?
Speaker 1: That's awesome, that's great. I love that coming up Nigga and that's awesome. Really I want to I want to say that Ann Hathaway was one of those people too, was like weirdly like like cartoon pretty yeah, she had like like the big eyes. Yeah. I actually I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't really care about her until I saw her breast in something.
Speaker 1: And also I didn't care that I saw her breast and I was like, oh, I kind of like.
Speaker 3: Anne Hathaway's broke. Well, she's definitely very very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, transfim gremlin. You was just like not young.
Speaker 3: He's like in her forties now, I think pretty much.
Speaker 1: Has to be older than that. Who knows, probably late forties, who knows. I literally have no idea. Look at it. Look it up and Hathaway. Look up, look up and Hathaway naked.
Speaker 5: Age Yeah, and Hathaway breast because I I don't remember what movie that was from, but her, she's naked in some Then I was like, hey, I think that was again a half away.
Speaker 3: I respect her.
Speaker 1: I think that was only forty one. She's only forty one. Jones. Well, so she was like maybe like what like fifteen when she be so young? Yeah, she was young, she was. I just kind of assumed that she was like early from hoodie hood. That makes sense from the hood. Actually, that's why she said nigga. Yeah she's saying yeah, of course she did.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn said it around her black female friends and they were like, say it more.
Speaker 1: She was like, I say it more you.
Speaker 5: Michael Jackson, Mama, say mama saw mom molested child allegedly.
Speaker 1: It's so hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's molested child because well it's because he he put in an extra syllable. I shouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: So to just be mama, say Mama saw molested child, then shouldn't be mama, say mama saw ma moleste. Yeah, he played an extra mon there. But I get it crack the Canadian Uh know what, know what?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: You're gay and when you're gay, you're gay and you are always gay. That was it for me to reade. Oh okay, So she when you say that there's a movie three years ago, was sixteen. Holy wow. That's kind of nuts. Until she was young, I remember her being like way young when yeah, I mean I just I just didn't think about it. Sleep Metallica and the jiz still stains me. So stroke it until it creams. Good job, sir.
Speaker 5: I haven't washed my hands since twenty fifteen fires put themselves out, how now when I reach for them? Three x so nutting on a girl's for it and then smearing it to the smearing the tip.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm not fucking reading more right now.
Speaker 5: So if his dick while saying sim simba with vitriol, Colton Saladino fucking sucks, there's just a bunch of peas and then and then at pussy uh, slurping, stroking, smoking, joking, the mocon going like this, dripping mites, insulting Kingston and Jamaican HOPTOI.
Speaker 1: Sweete's grandma beating him to death.
Speaker 5: With a sledgehammer for saying the inn word. Queers of the Stone Age be like, I'll swallow your flow. Let me lick your balls and your whole.
Speaker 3: How many sledgehammers the hesit? How many sledgehammer hits do.
Speaker 1: You think you can endure? Eighteen?
Speaker 3: I think maybe one.
Speaker 1: And depends on eighteen on my foot, OPI want you blow me.
Speaker 5: I beat him off, sucking his penis just to show that I'm gay. Quemlin the Grimlin, that rotten old Jimmy dick, evil Sween says, I love the gays.
Speaker 1: We're on the last page. Should I killed her? You want to take it? I think?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Like what are you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What happened? Like if you go into a sledgehammer, you catch it, like you catch the sledge and you just guide with it?
Speaker 1: Is that possible? That? Like? What do you say?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What do you say? It's a sledge hammer, right, Yeah, it's coming at you and you look. There's only one queer letter, No more, no more questions by easy. Put your hand on my shoulder tunes happen your cock in my asshole? Pin me with your arms? Homo? Uh? How's written? Wage Slate five eighty three Brothers Brothers presents Vegeta's Galactic Food Review Channel. Vegeta doing a food review channels. Awesome, that would be great. Thank you for tuning in Today. We're gonna be going over red beads and rice beads and fiery chicken fries. Now I've seen everything.
Speaker 3: I would love some chicken fries, Mediterranean fries with some chicken and some fucking lettuce, some nickeled celery, so.
Speaker 1: Chicken fried steak. They have a they fried the steaky chicken. Yes, yeah, I hate I hate Southerners sometimes, so it's like chicken fried chicken fried blank chicken fried water, basically chicken fried water.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Now, they took the idea of a snitzel, right, and then they just played it. Well that's what it is, right, a snitzel. So like they took the idea and then they like a snitzel, which is like a lot of times like just a chicken patty of fried chicken patty. So they're like, oh, it's chicken fried and then they applied it to everything. Oh so chicken fried chicken. And I'm like, I where's the sledge hammer, like like I want to hit somebody who's in get chicken fried chicken at that point chen chicken chicken fried. Mao, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta put the batter on the male point.
Speaker 1: At that point you have to take you have to pick them up and fun them like that pencil sharp this stuff, big old Texan with a yard. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Lord?
Speaker 1: You're giving him then after a while.
Speaker 3: Hes ry good, after a while, straight through his pants, pants and you just.
Speaker 1: You're you you through his pants, but you're pushing the pants further and further into his asshole to the poy where there's a full pair of jeans in his asshole. Oh my lord, it's only the very end of it. He has to pull it out of his as I'm all damned up, you know, well, not bad at the at the end of the day, honestly pulling his pants. I've had tougher ships. Eating fucking twenty ounces of steak every other minute, every other minute, so every other so, so for a half hour, a half hour every hour, basically for a half hour and an hour.
Speaker 3: For half hour every hour, he's not eating steak.
Speaker 1: The idea is is it so? Is it accumulating while he's eating the steak. So he's eating, he's twenty ounces every every other minute, So one minute, twenty ounces. One a minute passes, he is he's testing it, and then the next minute he's eating twenty ounces in the steak again, eats the whole fucking thing. Then for one minute he's like, he looks like, he's he looks like he's full, he's like, and the next minute.
Speaker 11: When he Sh'S like, and then when he's he's a minute will pass and then he has to eat worst as he's shipping.
Speaker 1: There's a steakhouse with toilet seeds. Here's just they're shipping and eating twenty out steaks, and that's why getting pants shoved up his ass isn't that bad. It's like it's it kind of just scared me. It broke me out of my habit of maybe I don't don listen to hit my spot by your pretty hands on one of the best versionals I've ever heard. No, you gotta pay the troll tolls again to woicehole gate six. How do people not get that? Just nutting in your hand and then fast balling that ship into the nearest toilet is the true way fast It's a spear. He throws it for a moment and just grows. I want long schlung silver to dig in my treasure island cummies imprisoning me all that I see absolute whiteness, he lo, But it's me coming into an electrical saget. Maybe fishy Arthur Morgan's pr manager, Nate Higgers. I'll I'll carpet bomb the Gaza stra for a quarter. John Strickland and my partner snapped chair legs off my Chris Ragon you choose and proceeded to tear my legs off on self defense Mark's eighteen eighty nine. I put the fun and funeral step wrong and see c x D Papa the first David presents lit my own, my own worst sodomy. Can we forget about those dicks I sucked when I was drunk. Second targe to Key David featuring being better than first art of Key David p ros pread your cheek so I can hit your so I can shit in your hast Blake eight nine six Chris trying to read like Papapa hot to go to the polls. I'll ast you know if feel trash Texas Stato salad, Young Sheldon drowned in a lake of piss. Su Hulk take on my ass. Here is Niggy Jizzy uh formerly known as Nicky Ziggy, Gambit's cumfield eyes honestly on God's for real, for real, congrats the swinge on losing weight, good ship man, keep it up, Sorry Miss Jackson, Badly Brave Hugger, Derek duck hunt etherean Brogerian punter, and May from Melphis One busted my hands again last week. But the doctor rounding rounding at our list as always literally.
Speaker 3: All you think it's worth it, fucking rogue.
Speaker 5: Uh, I just don't see a problem like, why not just you you you, you unzip your your fly, put a condumn on your completely shield, and then you fuck rogue.
Speaker 1: I really don't see an issue.
Speaker 3: All it takes is well because think of it like this, Right, you're such a vulneral position. If you're sucking her and somehow you make contact, they're gonna end up falling on her and then you're gonna die.
Speaker 1: She's at the edge of the bed on her back. Right. What you would have to do, like you'd have to wear a full body condom, but you don't look at if you take your penis out of your zipper with your pants on and put a condom with your condom, is still gonna like you're a protected because I don't understand that seems like so much stress to deal with in a situation, does it?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: You don't because I don't want to think about potentially like immediately dying while I'm having sex.
Speaker 3: Actually, because like men wouldn't die, they lose there. They have their energy drained first, and then they like a regular person, you'd probably get like one touch and you'd be like, oh yeah, they got.
Speaker 1: A woozy done.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm confable enough because like or careful enough, is what I meant.
Speaker 1: She'd got to sit on the bed.
Speaker 5: She'd have to be bent over, her pussy and ass hanging just off the bed, right off the bed, maybe a fucking maybe three inches off the bed. Right then I'd have to have a condom inside my pants already, I put my hard dick.
Speaker 1: I put my condom through my phole.
Speaker 5: They put my dick inside the condom, do the pehole, and i'd have to fuck her.
Speaker 1: Look good night, folks,