Speaker 1: All right, everybody, we're live. Welcome. I figure out how to stop this morn music. It's called feeding the ducks. All right, we're live. This is my first live stream on YouTube, so welcome making history. I have to make sure I don't get banned. I don't know what the rules are for getting banned anymore. I don't know how to not get banned. Okay, we're going live. We're actually going live with Jay Dyer. Jay Dyer was recently on Pierce Morgan. See if I can share this with you. He was recently on Pierce Morgan debating two liberal Christians and Roger Stone was there though I think they were in agreement, and they were debating about who the next pope should be. And Jay Dyer did a great job. I was actually really impressed, and I was not surprised with everything else we saw from the other two people. I don't know if the wrong crowd is coming back, Evan, I saw that. Look, I was filming the wrong crowd when I was in Austin and I had friends, And now nobody wants to touch me. So I mean, people want to touch me, but not that way. So we're here, we're going live. Let's go ahead and bring Jay in. Jay, are you with us? Can you hear us? Wait? Hold on all right, Jay?
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jay's got to tune in with audio. How's it going.
Speaker 2: I'm great? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We're doing it live, everybody. This is live. This is unedited, unscripted, live, So it's going to be less racist than I usually am because I don't want to get banned. Okay, that's why Jay. You're traveling right now? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, we are in the middle of nowhere, Texas, and I'm sitting here next to my wife and a random dog.
Speaker 1: So yes, Oh well, I like you say hi to your wife. Your wife. I like your yaku picture there. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Uh, it's fitting. So there was people saying, you know, after this discussion, that I was disrespectful to the good black bishop there, who of course is a made up bishop. So I wanted to show respect for my creator and so hence yakub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you for that. We appreciate it. Hey, I gotta say I watched you on this and I was so happy that you were on there because you laid the SmackDown. I think you came with fact you out debated these losers, and you know, you basically saw what was going on with the other people was exactly the ship that we have to deal with. It's woke communist bullshit that disguises itself as like this Christian compassion and then wants to attack anyone who doesn't want to go with the woke agenda as not being Christian, which is so ironic because none of these all of these people are atheists.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, it's the fake. It's full bunch of shit.
Speaker 2: Ever, dude, So like when I came on there, I had no idea what to expect. And Pierce's producers, I kid you not. They told me three times, three separate times, just to be nice. Jay. I know that you're probably thinking with British, with polite, we absolutely distain politeness. You must be aggressive, Jay, you must do this. Yeah, I could you. So I was like, all right, you don't have to ask, you don't have to ask me to be sassy, baby, I'll bring it. And right out of the gate, I was like, Okay, this black dude's like one percent liberation theology, socialist, Marxist atheists.
Speaker 3: We just total fake. It was obvious.
Speaker 2: Ye, So I just immediately went after that guy. I knew he wasn't going to last like a minute before he contradicted himself, and of course he did because he says like a minute later, you know, well, representing liberation theology, and I'm like, I thought you weren't a liberation theology proponent, which he is. And so I want.
Speaker 1: To go I want to go to this video. I want to play this clip real quick because this was this was the one that did it for me, and I hope that everybody else caught this. But let me go ahead and play this for everybody, just this part, and then I'll check in with.
Speaker 4: You, Jay to see elected the next pope, I'll stop with you, Bishop Tulba Swamp.
Speaker 5: So I think that many hoped to see the church retreat from the progressive path that Pope Francis charter during his papacy, and I believe that they want the next pope to bless their nationalism, to justify their cruelty, and basically baptize their greed.
Speaker 1: I don't so just real quick, I'm gonna interrupt this real quick. I just want to say, Okay, when I was watching this video for the first time, I was watching when I first was watching this, I was like, all right, he's gonna go ahead and give a synopsis of right wing nationalism, which means white nationalism as this evil thing. And then I had money on it that I swear when it came time he was going to say we needed a black pope. Let's go ahead and see if he does what I thought he was gonna do.
Speaker 2: I don't think that should happened.
Speaker 5: I think the next pope, whoever he is, should be selected based on not on the comfort of the powerful, but on the cries of the vulnerable, and stand firmly in the tradition of prophetic Christianity, one that centers what Jesus called the least of the He's rather than catering to the fears of the privilege.
Speaker 4: So give me a name.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: There are several popes that he he shotted a path so that potentially we could have, for the first time ever an African person, and I think that that may be that may be in the best interest, and so I'd like just.
Speaker 1: To finally say, let's get a black pope. Hell yeah, man, dude, dude, I feel like I would have been playing bingo right now with the one so hard. So here you go, here go right, wants to say all this crap about Joe being nationalist. You can't have this sectarian identity. They would love to beat back this progressiveness. And then what does he want? He wants a black pope. Why do you want a black pope? Oh? Because you're black and you identify with being black. Whoa, whoa. So with all the bs that he's going off and saying, right, he then has his own identity politics, Jay, you could jump in any time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's a couple of funny things about that which I didn't even notice in the in the midst of the heat of the discussion. You notice, when Pierre's asking who he thinks is good, he doesn't know any of the candidates. He actually just says, there have been several black popes.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what does that have to do with the candidates amongst the cardinals?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Right, So he doesn't actually know, he doesn't actually know the topic, and so basically he just fell back into.
Speaker 3: Whoever the black guy is, that's what I want.
Speaker 2: But the funny thing about that is the black guys are the ones that are quote the most conservative of the cardinals. So like Cardinals, Sarah, who's the black based black guy supposedly.
Speaker 1: Right, but I'm not falling for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't really think he is. But the funny thing is, like, according to the media, he is. And so the very guy that this guy would champion doesn't believe in lubration theology. So uh, you know, it just showed that this guy has really no clue about anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that of course he doesn't know. But also this is just classic, right, This is this is what people don't understand. They say all this stuff about let me get this fucking loser at here. Let's see, can I put user in time out? Hell? Yeah? Oops? Did I? Okay? Great? Great, I'm just my first time live streaming everybody. But yeah, they say this, They say all this crap about how they're anti you know, we don't want any kind of nationalism whatever, And what they really mean is we don't want white people looking out for their own in as a group, because then who's gonna look out for us? Because we actually need white people to give us all the things that we want because for some reason, we can't figure out how to do it by ourselves. And if white people start thinking about themselves as a collective. We're fucked, Like that's really the issue.
Speaker 2: This dude is like, uh, he's like the next iteration of like Jesse Jackson and ah. He wears t shirts like kids you Not on his on his videos to say give me reparations, so a total hope.
Speaker 1: Some of that. Give me that, give me that.
Speaker 2: Ye, yeah, that gives me that. He also shares black Jesus. Uh that's his like his whole thing is uh no Jesus is actually a black dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeahs yaku Because I always got to say this. They always are like talking about how their god, you know, is black or whatever, and then he made white people to be urbans everything. I'm like, so your own god doesn't love you enough to make you smarter than us.
Speaker 2: So I mean, well, yeah, like, uh, why is God allowing all the systemic oppression? If? Right? If your God is the black God? Right, so why are you so oppressed? Dog? But the other thing that that's funny is that in his Twitter feed, I was just perusing a little bit of it, he literally says like hashtag liberation theology. Right, This was like an old tweet, And so as soon as I called him out on that from the outset. He lied when he said he's not in the liberation theology because he shares it on his Twitter feed all the time.
Speaker 1: So well, he suddenly he was suddenly introduced to the idea that being a liberation theologist was not a good thing. Right, he had enough intellect to infer context clues. Oh no, I shouldn't be that, you know. And uh, and so then he tried to back out of it and lie, which is very common.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm just tired of these people who get a title. I'm a bishop. It doesn't mean a thing when your church is fake, your whole church is fake.
Speaker 2: He's a made up Pentecostal bishop. So that's not even a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, you don't respect me, because that was a funny part too. Let's let's go back and play some of that, because that was pretty funny when you guys were going back and forth. That at least if I got it at the rate.
Speaker 2: That there are many celibate priests that are good, that are.
Speaker 4: Mark two coming through this, but not a keep more progressed.
Speaker 2: You guys, I'm sure that the reforms of Vatican two are irreversal, irreversible in magisterial so there is no way to go back to some pre Vatican two church. It's just a fiction that a lot of traditional Catholics tell themselves. And of course I'm a big fan of Francis because he is a great apologist for Orthodox Christianity. We've had more people convert to Orthodoxy under Francis than ever before, so he's sending them our away. And I don't think you're going to get anybody better than Francis. Since he appointed one hundred and eight of one hundred and thirty five cardinals, they're all going to be Francis two point zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's very interesting because I think that is likely to happen. What's just stun One of the issues that Pope Francis fully embraced was the warring Gaza, but he seemed to fully embrace it from a pro Palestinian perspective. I think he famously every evening he telephoned a Catholic church in Gaza throughout the entire war.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, he really went out of his way just making a phone call at Gaza. Man, he really stood up for them. But I got to say, you know, it's something better than nothing. Because you're not allowed to talk about Gaza. But Roger Stone, of course, being the right wing American Republican, is going to come in here and talk about how that was not good. We've got to support our greatest allege.
Speaker 4: On it that Israel removed condolence tweets to the pope that had put out and only sent an envoy to the funeral. There, war's a perception he was quite anti israel A do you agree with that perception and be as it important whoever becomes the next pope that they are not perhaps seen to be taking sides in a war like that, or is the point of a pope that he should take side sometimes?
Speaker 6: No, I think he is yet another example of the pope getting into politics. He has no criticism for Marxism, but he could he but he criticizes capitalism. He has no criticism for radical Islam, but he praises or reaches accommodation with the Chinese. He calls President Trump's immigration policy anti Christian interference in an American election. I'd like to return to a time when the pope speaks to matters of faith. The church certainly needs it, but he needs to stay out of American and frankly world politics. That is not his role.
Speaker 4: I mean, what is the role of the pope as far as you're concern.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's stop there. I think you guys can go back and watch that video. So Jay, I mean, I gotta say I don't necessarily disagree with Roger Stone what he was saying there, especially because Pope Francis was kind of a communist, I mean saying that we've heard this right over and over again that if we don't accept the immigrants, that's anti Christian. Do you want to speak to that, because that's the one thing. This is the thing you guys got to see, right, all of these atheists, non Christians, Right, you'll see this with the Jews a lot all of a sudden, all of a sudden, Now Jesus was a Jew, right, they rejected him in their tal mood. They say he's burning in a vat in hell. But now when it comes to needing the Christians to support their war, suddenly he's a Jew again. And the same thing with all these atheists. I mean a lot of these left these wokies who want mass immigration unfettered, are atheists. But they want to tell you about what your religion says you should do with immigrants, So go ahead, Jay.
Speaker 2: I had quite a bit of notes that we didn't actually get to because I had no idea where this chat was going to go. But it's funny because the same guy that was the mentor to both Klaus Schwab and Pope Francis is a guy named held There Kamara. He's the famous liberation theology socialist bishop.
Speaker 1: Both of these guys.
Speaker 2: Correct, yeah, yeah, And I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Get into how much of this because you know, I can't help, but like see this whole Pope stuff and the way they deal with it, and just start thinking, like, you know, this whole thing just feels like a whole controlled Truman show thing where they wanted to want us to dance and watch all this stuff and then we never it's just all a big show.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the thing is that the guy who was the mentor to Kamara, the guy that's the mentor to Klaus Schwab and Pote Francis, his name was Paolo Frere and he's one of the key socialist liberation theology theology guys. You read a book Augy of the Oppressed, and so all this liberation theology is literally filtered right down to Francis right to Klaus Schwab and they're they're they're, you know, basically but buddies because they have all the same philosophy, all the same ideology. They're pushing all the same open border stuff. Meanwhile, the Vatican has a giant Leonine wall that Pope Leo built nay, you know, like a thousand years ago to wall out all of the invading armies. And so these guys that sitting you know, these giant palaces tell us that we need to take all the migrants and all the you know, third world refugees. But this is a plan, it's a plan of the derascination of the West. It's as a socialist, uh you know, leftist policy, and of course Israel.
Speaker 3: Israel supports it as well because.
Speaker 2: They want the Hamas refugees quote unquotes to come to the West, to come to America. I think, yeah, yeah, who said you should take all of our Hamas, uh, you know, throwaways or whatever.
Speaker 1: So this even started even before that. I mean, we had Barber Learner Specter fully going out there and orchestrating the migrants going to Sweden, and saying Europe needs to be multicultural. So this has been part of their agenda.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it's a it's a joint agenda between technocratic socialists, the rothschild elites, uh, the EU elites. All of these people have worked together. I've talked and done lectures on several books that cover this. And so they actually talked one hundred years ago in the UK about making the UK into Londonistan as the test run for the rest of Europe and for the West to islamicize it.
Speaker 1: So like London plus is Stan meaning to be Islama sized. Okay, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 3: No, I mean that's what it's called nowadays.
Speaker 2: Like London is so bad, people call it Londonistan because it's basically minarets and you know, garbage bag girls everywhere if you go to London.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So uh and we went in twenty eighteen to do it. I did a talk in London and it was like, am I in Saudi Arabia? Or what is London? What is this?
Speaker 6: Was?
Speaker 2: It's crazy how Islamic it is now? And that was by design, is what I'm trying to say. It is like people think that this is just oh, it's just left us being dumb. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's a plan and they've talked about it for four hundred years.
Speaker 2: In fact, that Kolergy plan isn't is the plan that the elites of the UK and the EU accepted, which was the destruction of the Western people's through mass migration.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was trying to pull up this picture. Let me see if I could pull this up. Give me one second, everybody, come on, that's uh, I'm going to pull this picture up for everyone. This was this is what this is what London looks like now. And you know what's so funny is here here, here we go classic high IQ Indian. Somebody was talking about how India looks like trash, you know how bad it is, and then this guy wrote under that, meanwhile London and then it's clearly a picture of a bunch of third worlders who've destroyed London. So totally lost on him. I mean, you can't even blame these people, right because people are low IQ. They're not going to be able to function. They haven't built this in their own society. They're not gonna be able to function in your society. The issue is that white people have been brainwashed into this suicide of their own culture because they were you know, we had like thirty I want to say, it's been about seventy years of fostering this white guilt and white people literally destroy went in, they colonized, they destroyed everything, and so they should feel bad, they should constantly apologize. Bring all these people in who openly say that they are now seeking revenge upon people for what white people do into them. You know. So, you know, Jay, if you could talk a little bit, I am really interested in pursuing this idea of this whole thing seems like a Truman show thing, even to the point of like, you know, all these people are talking about You've got Peers Morgan here talking about the pope, and they're all interested in the pope, and meanwhile nobody acts like Christianity is real. I mean, none of these people act like Christianity is real.
Speaker 2: Right, So the the thing with you know Roger Stone's comment that the Pope needs to get out of politics, Well, the pope has been directly involved in geopolitics since the eleventh century. It's called the Gregorian Reforms. When the Pope declared himself in the document Dick Tatus, Pope the King of kings and Emperor of emperors on the world, on the on the global stage, and ever since that time, all the way until Vatican two, the papers he taught the doctrine of the temporal supremacy of the Roman Bishop, meaning that he has all earthly temporal power as well as spirit power. So this is really just kind of a lack of knowledge of Church history that the papacy has been a geopolitical world power for the last thousand years until it lost it after the various revolutions in Italy. And you know, if you go to Italy as we did last year, we went on an Orthodox pilgrimage to Orthodox Italy, and.
Speaker 1: Italy is a part of Italy that's still Orthodox.
Speaker 2: No, No, what I mean is that our pilgrimage was to all of the pre Schism churches and sites and relics, right, So, I mean, there are some like Orthodox Church in Italy, but most of the sites that we went to are nowadays Catholic, but they have the saints the relics of like Preschism saints. Anyway, but what's funny is that we went to I don't know, fifteen cities in Italy and many of them are African, like it's you think you're in Gambia or something, or like Angola for example, when you go to Genoaulu, you know, like Genoa Salami or whatever, which is you know, famous for salami. There's you don't see Italians, you see only Africans. It's pretty wild. I don't know if you saw those boats a couple of years ago, when all the boats were like floating to you know, Italian islands, and you know, here's like the whole Zulu nation shows up. Suddenly you're supposed to take care of them. And if if you do, known't, you're racist. So this is what I guess Scott Maloney right popular in Italy is that she wants to deport all these people like Trump. But anyway, I'm just pointing out that Roger Stone is wrong that Church history has the pope being a spiritual figure, not a political figure. No, the Pope's always been a geopolitical figure since the eleventh century. And this is a strategy and a technique to destroy Europe is called the Kalergi Plan. Carol quickly talks about the rural society at least accepting the Colergi plan.
Speaker 3: To destroy Western people groups through no.
Speaker 2: No borders, and so that's why you see libertarianism as promoted because libertarians classically is all about no borders. So it's fine to be libertarian, it's fine to be I don't know, lib you know, libcock or whatever, but you can't you cannot believe in anything that maintains like boundaries and you know, classical Western civilization.
Speaker 3: On the principles right.
Speaker 1: Their whole attack is on right wing nationalism, which is insane to me because the whole time, you know what this is. The thing that I that really pisses me off about these people is right wing nationalists are not in power. They haven't been in power since World War Two, and even then it was a sliver of time. And all the destruction that you see happening is happening under the power of non right wing nationalists. So all of this fetching about, oh my god, the nationalist right wing nationalists are going to take over This is just so Jewish because it's like, hey, who's running things now? Because everything's pretty shitty everything, the kids are being trans right, we're bringing in the Third World everywhere we can. London is full of Indians and pakistanis the dollar isn't worth anything. There's no value to anybody's currency. Even if you want to talk about the stuff that's happening in Latin America with their countries being destroyed, who's in charge? It's not right wing nationalists? So what's all the convention about. Oh, it's because you work for these zio bankers who run everything, whose whole point is to keep everybody a slave. And the fear in the panic that you stir up about right wing nationalism is the panic that those people feel, and you're their paid agents.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, it's a usery debt based system that enslaves the nations. It destroys the currencies, as you pointed out, by removing them from anything that's a hard ass and so the money can be inflated and printed into oblivion, which is actually theft on a generational scale. People don't realize this, but but when you inflate the currency, uh and steal in that way, you're stealing from future generations and their time and energy and their savings.
Speaker 3: That's what you're actually doing. So it's generational theft.
Speaker 2: You know, after World War Two, for example, they put the access nations into massive debt, and that was on purpose to enslave those nations. And a lot of people don't know that the OSS the predecessor to the CEA, actually set up a bunch of re education camps in Germany to re educate and basically turn the Germans. It was actually that to my control and to turn the Germans into like remember that starting out live skit with Michael Myers, like you know, sprockets, like turn them into like weird Deeter level you know, creeps, which is basically what Germans are now, I guess. But that was that was all social engineering to destroy, you know, one of the strongest you know, engineering countries in Europe to turn them into these weird you know Do you remember this?
Speaker 3: The kid I'm talking about started not Live with Brockets.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If you text it to me, I'll pull it up over here.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's if anybody.
Speaker 1: Knows it, put it in the put it in the put it in the chat, and I'll bring it up.
Speaker 2: Are you not from the nineties.
Speaker 1: I won't answer that question, Jay, you're.
Speaker 2: Not from the nineties. I don't understand. Are you from this?
Speaker 1: I was born in twenty twelve, so I'm thirteen years old.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so now I'm a creep. I'm a PDF because I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: Yike, I have a nineties kid, but I don't know where I never I don't remember that that, uh you never watched next. I'm like a millennial. I'm still in the millennial.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well I'm an elder millennial. So I watched Saturn not live, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is another.
Speaker 2: All my references are falling flat, so there's no point in me talking to him.
Speaker 1: No, no, people, This was a great book for everybody, by the way, because basically what you were talking about was described in this book called The Camp of the Saints. If you guys, you guys can look look at how much it is. It's four nine for a hardcover and one hundred and ten bucks if you want the soft cover. I'd recommend people get this book. I'd recommend people get books and and and hold the physical copies of them. This book was written by this guy in nineteen eighty seven, this French guy, and he described verbatim what is happening now with this mass migration. He described looking out this windows seeing these boats of third worlders coming to the shores and them trying to decide what to do, whether to you know, shoot them and save themselves or let them in and know that they were going to ruin themselves. And so this is a book they don't want you to read. But boy, oh boy, let me just tell you, guys, this stuff has been happening for a long time. We were just finally waking up to it. Any other did anybody get that sketch that he was talking about.
Speaker 2: Come on, there's another book from a former British analyst guy that's very similar to that book, written in the nineties, John Coleman's Committee. What's it called, Committee three hundred? Yeah, Committee three hundred. I read it a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: And he great, John Coleman Hill, I'll pull it up.
Speaker 2: He lays out the exact same thing of like that He wrote it in the nineties, and he said, you know, by like twenty twenty, they want to have like all these Third world people basically filling the West, destroying America.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what's happening. And he wrote it in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: No, no, he wrote that in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Oh, so this is not the right book.
Speaker 3: Then now that's it.
Speaker 2: But that book is written in the nineties. That might be that might be a twenty sixteen printing, but it's actually.
Speaker 3: From the nineties.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. Yeah, crazy. So what's let's go back. What's some of the stuff that you didn't get to talk about in during during your your peers morning stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, he wanted to like really, you know, tout his status.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of black people are like really into like their names and their titles.
Speaker 1: Oh that was amazing, Like.
Speaker 2: My name is this book? You put respect on my name, my name Bishop whatever he said. And I honestly did not remember his name, so that's why I called him this dude. He was like, he did not take kindly to me calling him this dude, but you should.
Speaker 1: Have respected his made up name.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I said, Uh, you know, since he was arguing for all this cuck stuff, and I was like, okay, Bishop Tilda, what was his name? And then I just spit out to Tilda Sweinton And he doesn't know who Tilda Sweaton is, so he never even caught that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: But then like later on, the producers were cracking up.
Speaker 1: The was really funny I think they actually they I think they actually that's what they captioned it. If I if.
Speaker 2: They changed the capture to that.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, let me let me see if I can play a part of it.
Speaker 2: A direction.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jay Dire, I could see you pulling some faces. They acually don't agree.
Speaker 2: So why Well, first of all, I don't know if he's a Catholic bishop of the Methodist bishop what kind of bishop this person is. But the Catholic Church used to teach that it's the duty of Christianity to set boundaries. It's not number one inclusivity. That's a modern term that's been added. Jesus himself set boundaries. Jesus himself said, if you love me, you keep my commandments, and then includes the teachings of the church. So this idea that Christianity is just this open, feel good kumbaya thing is completely made up. It's completely liberation theology, and that's why people like this guy love pop. Francis proves Bannon's point that Francis was a liberation theologian.
Speaker 3: That liberation theology there he goes.
Speaker 2: It literally is it's identical deliberation theology. What you said is word for word liberation theology. Yes, it is pedagogy. The press.
Speaker 5: Exclusion and demonization of people is not what Jesus did.
Speaker 2: There we go, he taught to.
Speaker 4: But by one point my point would be on this Bishop, well, hang on back. My point would be this. You know, I don't remember when Barack Obama was deporting three million people from the United States when he was president. I don't remember the Pope whacking him. It did seem to me that both Francis so I personally had a lot of time for and respect respected hugely. But when he went out of his way to attack Trump, I did think that was deviating out of a norm. You know, why should Trump be attacked for his immigration policies when Obama, a Democrat president, had deported millions of people.
Speaker 5: Well, I think the major difference is Trump ran his campaign. Is Trump's white on the promise of mass deporting uh individuals?
Speaker 4: What's the difference. I mean, one promised to do it and then didn't do it quite as much as his predecessor. Obama deported way more people than Trump had. It did in his first term, way more well.
Speaker 5: And there were many and and particularly those of us from the liberation theological perspective, who condemned Obama for those deportations.
Speaker 4: But the post.
Speaker 2: Thought you weren't a liberation theologian. I thought you weren't. Now you are.
Speaker 5: I didn't say I was, And I said what you were saying was not liberation theology.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me bring in Roger Stone. Roger sob Roger my uh stopped.
Speaker 1: He just basically contradicts himself back and forth.
Speaker 2: Right. I don't know where the Bishop Tilda Sweaton part is. I'll put that clip up on my channel. I feel like like the brief clip.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I could find that if you.
Speaker 2: Go to my channel onto the video section, that that's the Bishop Tildal Sweaton.
Speaker 3: Part where he got really mad about that.
Speaker 2: But he didn't even know who that is. So you know, my references all fall on deaf ears except for peers and producers, but a lot of people in the comments like the Bishop till the swin and by the way, if I go back on, I'm gonna keep calling him dude, I.
Speaker 1: Really hope you do. Is this the one this is on yours? Is this the clips?
Speaker 3: If it's like a two minute one about total.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's time for women priests and preachers across the board throughout Christianity. I think even in my denomination, where we do not ordain women, we are behind the times when it comes to recognizing the full humanity of the talents and the gifts of women, uh and what their contributions can can be toured ministry.
Speaker 4: Jay doesn't not very convinced.
Speaker 2: No, I think Bishop till the Swinton is way off there because women were never ordained in the history of the church to the priests or to the bishopric. It's always been forbidden. And again, it's just liberation theology that he's pushing. And then he says he's not personally pushing liberation theology you, but actually it is liberation theology. He's already contradicted himself. That is what you said.
Speaker 5: Literally, everything you laid out was liberation described as liberation theology was not liberation theology.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I said, your definition, your opening statement, your opening statement.
Speaker 1: Listen, Jay, you got a real problem here of using people's words against them.
Speaker 2: You trying to oppress me with the fact in logic that's racist.
Speaker 1: You try to oppress me with my own words. So this whole debate, this whole debate was about whether women should be should be priests, and uh, just look at this guy over here, this woke guy here. This guy's a female ally by the way, who was pro having a woman pes. Look. I just want to say this. If I walk into a church and there's a woman conducting the service, I'm walking out.
Speaker 3: That's all amen, that's all amen.
Speaker 2: Preach your girl, appreach it.
Speaker 1: I don't you know. Look, the whole world's upside down. The world's upside down. So women got to do stuff that men were supposed to be doing. That's why I'm out here being racist. This was your job men, and you're not doing it, and now I gotta do it instead of being in the kitchen cooking for people. That's so much easier, by the way, so much easier being in the kitchen cooking for kids and raising kids that are having to be on the internet and be racist and deal with a bunch of people giving me lude comments, which I'm not a fan of. Okay, but the truth is, you know, I want good, solid, moral, male, white male leaders. That's what I want. That's who I look at and go, yeah, I would trust you to guide this ship. I don't get why that's so crazy.
Speaker 7: I don't get it, Jay, pretty girl, I'm just in the I'm in the I'm in the I'm in your your congregation, baby a preachi it girl, testify.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want I don't. I don't sorry, you know, because look at what happens. You know, everything is starting to go into everybody's feelings. And even Peerce was talking about if Jesus was here, I think you know, are you a follower of Jesus? Why is everybody who doesn't follow Jesus all of a sudden know that he would? This is can can we just talk about this for a little bit. This is a real issue that we're having. This is why white people aren't being racist. This is why they're not being misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic. How have these atheists co opted Jesus Christ? Can you explain this, Jay, Well?
Speaker 2: That was that was the purpose of liberation theology was to basically create a hippie Jesus who's a tool of social action and nothing to do with like theology, boundaries, principles, you know, the idea of Christian nation states and this kind of stuff. All that's out the window for a social justice Jesus who's basically a figment of you know, NGOs that think tanks and foundations for the pushing of the social gospel, the pushing of these sort of radical agendas under the cloak of so called Christianity has nothing to do with Christianity at all. And that's exactly what both of the dudes next to me represented.
Speaker 3: Ironically that in that peers show.
Speaker 1: Both no they did, I know the two of them did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so it's basically just social engineering, right, So the church has become what's called soft tools of soft power. So when you get the super state or an oligarchy or a corrupt, you know, ruling class of banking scammers, they want to turn every aspect of society into an engine of control and social engineering. So the church becomes a tool of what's called soft power that extending that of power into other countries through you know, a fake gospel that has nothing to do with you know, actual Christianity. And that's what most American Christianity is, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I've seen it. I mean, you know, I as people may know this or not about me, I converted to Orthodoxy about three years ago, I think now I'm not sure exactly what it was. Maybe maybe two years ago was the full Anyway, I started going to the Orthodox Church in twenty twenty one, and I didn't know. I didn't even know the Orthodox Church existed, by the way, until like a few months before. All I knew was Catholicism. And then all of this other stuff that you see around and the megachurches, and I knew, I'm not doing the megachurches. That's fake. These bishops where the bishop is gay and they have like a transflag. I'm like, well, what's the point of this religion?
Speaker 2: You know, right right right?
Speaker 1: No. And then the Catholic Church, you know, I knew it had its its problems, and I was very suspicious of it because of its alignment with power. That was my real problem. Is, like I studied history. I knew all the stuff that the Catholic Church did that had nothing to do with the faith, you know. And that's how I feel about the Vatican. And then that can really rock someone's faith, I think, in God, when you see what they're you know a lot of the corruption. I mean, all you have to do is look up. There's somebody they made a saint. I forgot who it was. I gotta look this up. I watched this whole video about these they were. They were in the Roman Catholic Church. I think it was like Saint Justinian or something was. They were the emperors of Rome and his wife and they were like the most awful people and they're made saints. By the way, in.
Speaker 2: The well Justinian is an Orthodox saint, but not a saying in the Roman Catholic Church.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this one. This one's in the Roman Catholic Church. He was a Roman Empire emperor. I'll see if I could figure it out there, I'll text, Use'll figure out who they were, literally the most evil people, evil people. I mean, his wife was a former prostitute. She basically it's not like she repented a prostitution. She just used and maneuvered to get to power to marry the emperor and then she used her power to like abuse people horribly, total narcissists, and the Roman Catholic Church made her a saint.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean some of the worst popes were like the Medici medieval or Remnaissance Sarah Pope, so like Alexander the Six who had a if you go to the Vatican.
Speaker 1: Theodora, that's the one thank you. Theodora, that's right. Somebody tell me who she was married to. Go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 2: The Alexander the six is a more interesting character because if you go to the Vatican, you can go to the If you go to the Vatican Museum, that's the old papal apartments, And there used to be a tunnel that would go from the Vatican apartments to his own whorehouse that he owned underneath the Vatican. So there's like a tunnel.
Speaker 3: So Alexander the sixth is notorious.
Speaker 2: There's actually a if you watch The Borgies with Jeremy Irons, he plays Alexander the sixth, a pretty good show. But yeah, I mean there's a lot of corrupts historical political people. But I think the issue is that you have a specific change in the eleventh century where the Church is no longer what we as orthodox think of the church being, and it turns into a geopolitical power under the Gregorian reforms of the eleventh century.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is somebody said it. It was the pope was Justinian and Theodora was his woman. I'll send you the video, Jay, if you watch it. It's pretty pretty awful what these two people did and how they tormented people, and it was all about power and none of it was about you know, none of it was about the faith or Jesus or anything like that. And it's interesting because now we have a similar thing happening where these people are trying to use Jesus to bludgeon you down. You know, they want to beat you into submission into once again the States agenda, which is so ironic, right because they you hear them talking and they're all talking about the down trod and then the oppressed and all of this stuff, and I'm like, since when does this since when does the state ever align itself with the oppressed? Never?
Speaker 2: No, that's a that's a cloak. I mean, there's a really good psychology paper. I know people probably think I'm talking about Jordan Peterson because he recently referenced this, but before Jordan Peterson mentioned it on Joe Rogan, there's a really good paper on the dark triad traits and what's called virtuous victimhood. If you type that in on Google, you'll get this paper. And it's really good because it illustrates that people that utilize victimhood status that are narcissistic and cunning, they can actually eve a lot of social currency and status in a society based around egalitarianism and feel goody goodiness, right, because that society values I think so I can barely see it, but that the society that operates that way values victim of status and so attention can be kind of a currency. And that paper proves that that cunning narcissistic leftists can utilize victim status as a way to get power, and it actually it's actually a net negative because it actually takes away from actual people who are victims. But people people like Bishop Tilda Sweaton and then these kinds of people that are like leftists, you know, sociopath you know, narcissistic cult leaders, like they can prey on victim status and hide behind that cloak. That's why I was calling him the actual pharisee.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard you, and I think you absolutely were, but you're absolutely right. Yeah, I think this is it if you want to look it says virtuous victimhood as a dark triad. Yeah, so everybody can look this up. But you know, I've been very suspicious of this for a while and it only recently started to have the words to put together what's going on. But I actually talked about this earlier, and I'll get into that in a second. But we see this, right, all of these trans men, there are men who want to be women, these transgenders who are claiming being massive victim.
Speaker 3: Papers about them, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect. Meanwhile, they're terrorizing people by like if you don't say their pronouns, they threaten to beat you. I thought you were a woman. That's not what women do.
Speaker 2: You know, all leftism, and I mean technically you could have some people on the right who try to capitalize on victim status, but basically all leftist activist, blacktivist type people like that.
Speaker 1: I was going to say the same thing we saw with Austin Metcalf and killed him. He's the victim because he's black, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Like, uh, I'm trying to think of like, uh, like a like a social justice warrior, you know who. Here's a good, good example. Remember when Joss Whedon, uh it got you know, it came out that he was like touching butts and going after women and like praying on them. But but the entire time his of his career, he was like this super democrat, pro feminine. It was a it was an open feminist and then and then it comes out just exactly that comes out that he was just touching bus on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here, this is this, So this is why I went into that today. I'll uh, well, let's go to this. I'm sure you've seen this. What's going on here?
Speaker 4: You call him a child?
Speaker 2: Did you call the child the nigga word?
Speaker 1: It is my business you call him then?
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't you have the boss to say it?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 8: All right, that's what you say, nobody, a little kid? You call him a nigger?
Speaker 1: A little child?
Speaker 8: Are you about to hit him?
Speaker 1: You're changing him? Here?
Speaker 8: My son stopped, so that gives you that I have to call the child five year old?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay? So did you see this today?
Speaker 2: J I did not, but uh it sounds like a Hispanic dude.
Speaker 1: It's wait till you get it's just Someali and as he's over here, uh, totally outraged that this white woman could dare say the N word. By the way, guys, Somali's mad races to Black Americans say the N word all the time. Okay, but he's on his high horse right now, because why what did he realize? Oh, ride the elevator up the greatest victim ride the elevator up to power.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He was arrested for raping a sixteen year old video the dude in the video. We got that information. I'll pull it up for you guys. Yeah, so you know what's happening now is okay, Yeah, maybe it's not the best thing calling a five year old child the N word or whatever. Fine, fine, but people lose it. We're all suffering from black fatigue watching black people do whatever they want with no repercussions. You know, they raise half a million dollars for that kid that stabbed the white kid just because he was black, and that that's their Rosa Parks moment. So she lost it. The real issue is this Somali pirate refugee who just got to this country five minutes ago and all of a sudden knows all about social justice, hate speech and putting a white woman on blast and has no problem filming and posting that when you know, they don't have any fucking rights in Somalia zero. But he gets here and suddenly he wants to be the arbiter of justice.
Speaker 2: No, but that's what that paper's about. Is that kind of a guy that's a great example. Right.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point of the paper is.
Speaker 2: That very cunning, deceptive, wicked people know how to utilize victim status to gain social currency.
Speaker 1: Yep. And this is what I have found over and over again, is you know that I get a lot of heat for the stuff I say online. I tweeted the N word one time and they all started canceling me because all the open micers are jealous that they're not funny, and so they're like, oh, great, we can finally get her on this, which all it did was make me more famous. So way to go, guys. But I have had people. I had Black guys sending me death threats, Latino guys sending me death threats, Black women sending me death threats. And you want to hear something because I had people look them up. I have a team and they found their background. They all had arrest records. It was insane and for heinous shit DUI's domestic violence, theft, whatever you want to call it. But suddenly these people become morally righteous when a white person says the N word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like imagine if like Jeffrey Dahmer orders a pizza, right, and like the pizza's late, and then he like accosts the pizza dude because he was like having to, you know, wait too long to put the human meat on the pizza.
Speaker 3: Right, It's like.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Dahmer orders a pizza. I don't know if I could say the slur on here, but they call him the gay slur and suddenly, you know.
Speaker 2: He starts, dare you call me?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is. People are not as concerned for the heinous things that people do as they are for the things that people are saying, you know, and and it's specifically the things that people that have been deemed the worst people by our liberal lunatic society. If you catch those people violating the rules of the Zio banker enslavement state, take the elevator up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the biggest hypocrites and pharisees out there. I mean the left, and these people are the actual pharisees, the actual uh you know, virtuous victimhood signalers, because they don't have anything else going on, and so the only way to achieve power in that kind of a society is to be the greatest victim exactly like you said, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's this guy. Here's this guy right here. This was the guy who filmed it. He was able to link his identity through his TikTok and his legal name. It's the guy on the right. From what I'm understanding, that would be Scharmack bile Omar. And here he is. There are two Rochester men who were accused of raping a sixteen year old after offering her a place to stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think a lot of people don't realize, like you know, the other countries and the other cultures don't have our ethics. They don't have our ethical views like you like, they don't care, they don't care about like stealing your daughter's butt and you know, doing whatever they like.
Speaker 3: They don't have the same ethics.
Speaker 1: But this is this is my this is what makes me so angry, Jay. They don't have the same ethics. They know they don't have the same ethics. They know that all of the values we have they don't half. But when they get here, they instantly know that they're offended by our violations of hate speech.
Speaker 2: They know that everybody hears a bunch of dumb, cowardly cattle right who won't you know, will cow tew to worshiping, you know, to the migrant and they know that. So they're actually more street wise smart than you know, the average dumb white American.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're totally they're totally trying to use that now to power. But you know what, here's the thing I think they've I think this is finally the straw that broke the Campbell's back because white people aren't having it.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's true.
Speaker 1: They started a GoFundMe for her. Let's see if I can share this GoFundMe for everybody, because this is pretty interesting. Let me see, I see if I could share the GoFundMe. Here we go. She it started this morning, okay, and she was at she was originally asking for twenty thousand dollars and now she's already all the way up to one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars shared and she's asking for two fifty And you know, this is the way these things go, right. They started the same thing with Austin Metcalf. At first it was like forty thousand, and then they're like, oh shit, we get him this money, right, and now it's like, oh, five hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Right, what did she ask him for money for.
Speaker 1: They have to relocate because uh, here it is, she said it. He posted these videos, calls my family, myself, great turmoil. My social Security number has been leaked, my address and phoneer have been given out.
Speaker 2: So she got docked.
Speaker 1: Okay, she got docksed. They're getting attacked and they have to relocate. You know. They called the kid yep, and then this guy this guy. Yeah. So but here's the thing. You know, it's not like white people like want to go around calling a five year old kid the N word. They don't, Okay, But the point that we're at right now is we don't give a fuck anymore because we're like, hey, if you don't care that we're yours literally stabbed and killed one of us, and you want us to make a big deal about saying a word, Yeah, we're done. We've already seen through this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if we go you know, if we go to her thing, look at the comments, dude, look at the comments. People are done. They're done. Oh this is a rabbi. That's hilarious, that's funny. We're even getting the Jews on our side. I don't care what the word was use silencing whites for calling out bad behaviors, not equality. We've had enough. One person's racist is another person's realist. I hope the best for your family and all white families capitalize the w when you say, white guys, thank you for standing up for your son. You're a hero. We love you. Stay strong. This is what happens when you stand up to these mock points. We don't have to live like this. Wish you the best. We need positive change. So here you go. Yeah, people who are done, and it's all over, by the way, It's not just there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now that this virtuous victimhood ideology is out there, people can spot it.
Speaker 3: And that's the good sign.
Speaker 2: Right, people can figure out and see through the the cons and the scams. And I mean, if you visit another country, you see that they don't operate the way we do. They don't have this high trust society, they don't have this you know, altruistic attitude like most white Western cultures have. And then you realize, okay, well, when they come here, you know, they're not operating on my ethical system. They're calling me out for you know, racism or whatever I get. I mean, like that bishop on that video, like like you know, the Piers Morgan thing, like immediately he goes to race right, It's like.
Speaker 1: Immediately why he knows he's been trained, that's the trump card. As soon as I do that, I win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: But here, look you can see what's going on. And I salute Lucas Gage for what he was saying, because he really I think he really articulated this very well about why people are done. He said, it boils my blood that parasites think we are going to allow a fucking word to destroy us anymore. I don't like saying the word, but people have the right to say the word if they want to. We are done letting words destroy our lives. Fuck anyone who disagrees. He goes on you people don't get it. If they can police your speech, you're already fucked. We must destroy political correctness and censorship at every fucking level. I don't care if you don't like what people say. I don't either, but it's their fucking right to say it. We whites must put our foot down now. Next time it will be your son stabbed in the heart or your white on camera getting docs. You fuckers don't get it. Do you you think this is about collapse and content. They want us enslaved or dead, all of them.
Speaker 2: And true, I think it was all you comedians that made the IN word great again. It was Sam Hyde and Sam Tripoli and you that all made the D word great.
Speaker 1: Because because we I felt that was the last frontier, right is saying that, because before that, it was taught. Before that, it was talking about the Jews. That was a pretty far frontier. Before that, it was making any kind of race jokes. Before that, it was talking about trans. So at every step of the way, you know, when I started comedy, I kept coming up against these barriers because when I started in twenty nineteen, I mean we were peak insanity there, peak and say right and any if you made trans jokes, forget it, man. People literally thought they had the right to kill you. And so when I started breaking through those things and being like, all right, I'm going to make those jokes and then dealing with the backlash. You don't realize you're not free until you start doing what they tell you can't do. That's it. You're never gonna realize the slave system you live under until you test the boundaries. And you know, the final frontier for me was saying that, because it's like, wait a second, Puerto Ricans can say it. All kinds of Mexicans can say it, Hispanics can say it. Forget. Black people can say it. Of course Middle Easterners can say It's all that. Nobody really reacts, right, because they can all claim like, oh, I'm brown, I've been impressed the minute white people say it. It's so total. And even if they're singing along to a song. By the way, I've seen this. That's why you have all these videos where a white person is like filming themselves singing the song and then the word comes on and they go total cook, We're not doing that anymore. Okay you want to put it in the song. If we're gonna sing the song, we're gonna say all the words. Don't put it in the song then, and while we're at it, stop listening to this nonsense bullshit. It's destroying your brains.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm going to be rapping soon, so I don't appreciate that I'm being sis. I'm going to be doing it. I'm gonna open up for riff rap, so I'll be rapping.
Speaker 3: But thank you for Disney rap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, wrap sucks. I'm sorry, it all sucks. All most modern music sucks, dude. It sounds like literal hell being pumped into your brain. You don't realize it until you listen to some good classical music or some really talented singers Selen Deon, Winnie Houston, she had a great voice, can knocker, and then you compare it to the crap that's out. It's like everybody's like kind of sad, semi sexual, but it's like it's they they've overdone the sexual thing that its stopped even being sexual. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I mean my music's very sexual. It's called crintcore. So it's actually subversive to the the modern music genre itself. So I'm actually going in and subverting music from within, and by making really shitty music, I will destroy music to bring back good music.
Speaker 1: Excellent, excellent. But you know, so I don't know what I was saying. I was going on a rant. I get on these rants and then I lose it. Anyway, this is this is where we're at these days.
Speaker 3: Is this your first live stream? What do you think of live streaming? Is it fun?
Speaker 1: It seems kind of fun. You know. We have five thousand people watching right now, which.
Speaker 3: Is pretty five thousand watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got five thousand people watching, Holy yeah, I'm live on YouTube and X so between the two, we've got about five thousand people watching.
Speaker 2: Well, you're more famous than me, so I guess I'm jealous now, So I got to figure out a way. I got to figure out a way to destroy your stream by saying something horrendous.
Speaker 1: I don't know, don't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding because I'm live. I literally I don't know how I'm still allowed to be live. Honestly, I don't.
Speaker 3: I agree, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I just think the tide's turning so fast now, the tide is really rising because what's really going on with this stuff that that Lucas is showing and everybody kind of jumped on board to help him, you know what I mean, because look, this is what everybody started tweeting, this is where X is at now. Lucas Gauge was like, all right, cool, we can't say the word. I'm going to say whatever I want, you know. So he said it over and over. The nineteen eighty four retweeted it. Then Kurgan and it's gone. It's just it's become a snowball effect. And this is where you're at. You we're at the Streisand effect. Okay, we can't say it now, We're all going to say it all the time because, as I like to say, the race war has been going on for at least the last thirty years, just white people have been the target.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting point. Yeah, I think people just assume that it was free rain on on crackers and hankeys, and that just had it was.
Speaker 1: It was free rain on crackers in Honky's. That's the truth and why people were just supposed to take it and put their head down because they had been bludgeoned into believing they were guilty about every horrible thing that ever happened in the world, which nothing could be fun truth.
Speaker 2: And all the black people told me I would never be a rapper, And now I'm going to open up for riff raft the summer.
Speaker 3: So what do you think of that?
Speaker 1: Who's riff raff?
Speaker 2: You know, you don't know any of my repper Are you fresh off the boat from Albania and twenty.
Speaker 1: Eight child of immigrants? I'm so anti immigrant. I don't even talk to my own parents.
Speaker 2: You don't talk to yourself.
Speaker 1: Listen. Yeah, I don't have any discussions with myself.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding with it.
Speaker 1: So anti immigrant, I'm going to deport myself, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. That's what I'm talking about, committed to the.
Speaker 2: Now that there are quite a few kind of satirical musicians and rappers and people out there, So that's kind of the stuff that I do is kind of a halfway. It's it's we did our our live shows. We do a lot of music that's not serious music. I might have sent you a clip one time. I don't know, but I got.
Speaker 3: A opening gig for one of the.
Speaker 2: Top white rappers who's kind of a satire white rapper.
Speaker 1: Well that's lovely.
Speaker 3: Well do you have I think you would approve of that. I think you would approve.
Speaker 1: I would like to see it, but I'm not a fan of white people taking on black culture in general. I'm like, why would you lower yourself that way?
Speaker 3: It doesn't make anything, but like in a comedic way. It's it's not serious.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, Well that's all right. Do you have any closing thoughts that you want to leave people with before we go.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought my rejoinder at the end was appropriate because since they all wanted a you know, femaleistry.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me see how to pull that up, because that was really funny.
Speaker 2: I thought, Yeah, there would be no better choice than Katy Perry, who said that when she went to space, she encountered the goddess and it, you know, made her cry when she got back down the out.
Speaker 3: Of the Jeff Bezos tube that she was in. So, so why don't we make Katy Perry the pope?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: If we want? You know, it was like the last segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pulling it up right now, but we'll see if that's going to happen. Hold on, no, one second, one second?
Speaker 4: Hold up, okay, Jyde who should be the next pope?
Speaker 2: Well, Katie Perry went into space and contacted the divine feminine, So I guess the guy's flanking me. Maybe Katy Perry would be the next the next option since she's a woman, she's met the divine semin and the goddess out in space, and maybe we need to evolve into worshiping the goddess.
Speaker 4: Kat Perry to be the next pope. Let's leave it them.
Speaker 1: Look at look at how he can't even the Black Bishop can't even laugh.
Speaker 4: Latin bubamshell, thank you very much. Indeed to my.
Speaker 1: Panel, like you don't you don't have he can't. He can't laugh because it was it was funny, you got them, but he can't even laugh. Amazing.
Speaker 3: He went, he went mad on he went ballistic on Twitter.
Speaker 1: He was, oh, I know, I saw, I saw because he couldn't win in real life. You know, well, I'm gonna do a little plug right now, guys, I do have a I'm still doing live comedy shows. They are all at secret locations because, as you know, the haters love to call the clubs where I'm working complain and get me canceled. And we still have a bunch of losers who give in to cancel culture when they want. So, if you guys want to see me, I'll be in Los Angeles this month. Pray for me, ver Boston at the end of the month, and then I'll be in DC next month, Kansas City for Worth, Texas, and then in Seattle. All secret locations. None of those are comedy clubs or all venues that I had to get on my own. If you guys want to see where that is. That's at leonarda is Funny dot com. I don't know why it's not showing on here Leonardo's Funny dot com. And yeah, you can go get your tickets right there, and then you can sign up on my website to stay on my mailing list. Yeah, anything you want to plug Jay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So we'll be in LA for the next ten eleven, twelve days or so, and we'll be doing a bunch of podcasts, so look for those. And my third book is available at my website. You can get signed copies by ordering there at Jason Holsis dot com in the shop. And yeah, that's pretty much what's going on. I think we're working on a new episode of the Sam Hid Show, so that'll be out in the next few weeks. So yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's great. Everybody make sure to follow Jay on Twitter at j Underscore d double O seven. He is going to be in La, so if anybody wants him on your podcast in LA, hit him up. Yeah. I guess all your stuff is here on your website.
Speaker 2: So yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right, good thanks for coming in here. Good night, everybody.
Speaker 3: Thank you