Speaker 1: Which rookie pass catcher should you buy the hype on at the moment, which twenty twenty four fantasy stud is due for a huge return to dominance, and what tight end coming off an injury could be. An f FPC Main Event League winner plus the four time f FPC Main Event League champ and twenty twenty four KFFSC Overall Main Event winner. Craig Campbell drops by to talk about how his drafts have been going so far this summer, and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Craig Campbell is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around your high Stakes Fantasy football. Our Football Hour Extra REP starts right now.
Speaker 2: Stamn the pressure. I'm broadcast live in order to around the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by by FFPC dot com.
Speaker 2: With you our hosts Eric.
Speaker 3: Baltman and Farrell Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Baltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Rob greetings and Salutations to you alcoholics and Farrelli X. This is the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour Extra Reps, presented by my f FPC dot com. I'm your slightly above average host Eric Balkman. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football One, Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight's show, We're gonna get to everything we didn't get to on Wednesday night. Plus the four time f FPC Main Event League champ and overall winner of the twenty twenty four kf F s C Main Event, Craig Campbell, is going to join us to talk about how he's been dominating me in kff SC Main Event drafts so far this season, and so much more. We are on X at HSFF Hour. I'm there at Eric Balkman. Check out KFFFC dot com. That's Farrell's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. I don't play an FFPC because I can't play an f f PC, but I can play in KFFFC And if you want to compete against me and have some fun there, that's the place to go do it. Post on our Facebook page Facebook dot com slash hsff our email the show at High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, now is the time to send him in. We'll try to get to some emails tonight here on extra reps and any X posts we might see. Thanks to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob, the FFPC Big Gorilla is pounding its chest and going strong right now. Live drafts filling up every single day. Slow drafts, multiple slow drafts filling up every single day, both of the two and six hour variety. Million dollar grand Prize just through in a fifty bucks to enter, and you get a fifty dollars disc count on every third team, So make sure you're getting those three packs for the Big Gorilla. Seven Bananas promo is going to go all the way through summer as well. If you keep getting that seven pick multiple times in a row in the Big Gorilla, We're going to keep throwing free teams at you. Starts off with the best ball tournament team goes to main Event, goes to High Society, and if you get it five times in a row, free Jungle Safari for four or fifty grand whatever you like my FFPC dot com is where to play the big Gorilla and gun for that million dollars grand prize once again this season, I want to bring in co host with the most. He runs the kff SC that's kff SC dot com. He is Farll Elliott Farrell. Excited for the weekend.
Speaker 4: My friend, oh buddy, I ever more fantasy drafts, more FFPC action, k FSCs coming to live. We're planning for live events that the listeners should not miss. And I'll tell you what. On Wednesday night, we had our good friend mister Fay coming in and I learned that A share the same birthday with his lovely wife and she'll be celebrating her fortieth is what I understand, and I'll let her know I'm re celebrating my fortieth and honor of her. So that's what I haven't.
Speaker 1: I it's very exciting and so like you have in the past, you have celebrated your birthday a lot out in Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Oh almost every I think every four out of five years. It falls while we're in Las Vegas, because it means I'm celebrating my birthday with Balky and and you know, the last real birthday celebration I had, you know, the I mean, my father went all out at nine years old. We had ponies and this and that, anything you can imagine. And you know, and then the next year has hit double digits. You know, so not so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: But I'm now I'm cresting again when I get to hang with Balky for the birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which'll be fun hanging out with Farrell in Las Vegas. I've never learned learn more about craps than I have with hanging out with Farrell. Like everything I've learned about craps, it's all due to one Pharaoh. Elliott, a guy who also knows farallwell. As he won the twenty twenty four KFFSC main event. He's also got four league titles in the FFPC main event under his belt as well. He joins us right now, Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome on to Extra Reps. Mister Craig Campbell. Craig, good evening.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: You're doing excellent. I have to ask you this at the top. I'm gonna go because we've been doing pros versus Joe's. We have pros Versus Joe's resuming on Sunday at APM Eastern time. Check that out to you viewers if you want to see pro Versus Joe's. It's a lot of fun. I want to bring up your appearance in pros Versus Joe's, Craig, and we have to go back to the year, and I'm looking it up right now. We have to go back of the year. You've been in it once and this was twenty oh boy, twenty fifteen, so eleven years ago you were in it. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe you don't remember. Now, did you not start off with the infamous Purple Sasquatch.
Speaker 5: The three tight Ends?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Now I don't go ahead. I don't recall how that team ended up.
Speaker 6: I don't think I won that league, but you know, I had a lot of fun doing it, so it was.
Speaker 5: A good, good experiment. Now it had to be like what Grock, Jimmy Graham. I can't even remember who the third one would have been.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I am I'm trying. I'm desperately efforting, and I don't know. I think this is one of the rare times Mojo does not have this on his website, which is weird because he has everything else on his website. We can yeah, it's it's he has everything going on with FFPC prosers is Joe starting in twenty sixteen and forward, so I can't look up. The only thing I could tell you about that year, Craig, you finished twentieth overall, So I don't know if you won the league, but you finished twentieth overall that year with the purpose respectable for that very respectable, one hundred percent respectable. Have you done the purple Sasquatch in the FFPC since then?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I think I've done maybe the double tight end, but the triple is just that's a bit reckless.
Speaker 1: I have to say it's reckless, but it's like you said, it's so much fun. By the way, I shouldn't mentioned this up at the top. You can connect with Craig on x at c Campbell FF as well. Let's get into it, guys. There was a groundswell of support for AJ Brown after he got traded to New England. And I know Andrew Erickson from Fantasy Pros is the guy that always is is ringing first in my head when I think about AJ Brown, as a Patriot and how high he thinks the ceiling is. But there's other people that are big believers in Brown as a New England patriot.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Earlier this week, Andrew Callahan, who covers the Patriots for The Boston Herald, reported that the struggles that Brown had been having downfield were noteworthy this going on in the first week of training camp for New England. Callahan went on to say, it has not been a smooth transition for AJ Brown going from Philadelphia to this New England offense. And Drake May has had no problems connecting on big play after big play with one. Kayshawn Boody, who was expected to be traded to somebody else after the acquisition of AJ Brown hasn't happened yet. The piece in the Boston Herald by Callahan, the quote here May's primary deep all option in twenty twenty five is referring to Booty has unquestionably, unquestionably, excuse me, been the most dangerous receiver in camp up until till Wednesday. Out of the ten targets that Brown and May have had, Brown's only caught three of them. So there's been miscommunications. There's just been like timing issues. I don't know, Ferrel, I'll let you lead this off before we get into Craig and his thoughts on this. But the ADP for Brown is climbing up, and now we get this report. Is this just normal camp stuff when a guy's trying to get developed chemistry with this new quarterback? Or do you think this is something that's going to linger and maybe should be something we prepare for at least early in the season if we sink a high ADP or excuse me, a high draft pick in aj Brown in the Big Gorilla, the main event or what have you.
Speaker 4: Oh, fellas, I think that the beat writers should not be allowed to attend practice until the right before the preceding. It's just pure nonsense. The same guy that road about Jamar Jay is dropping the ball years ago. Remember the great jamar ch the draft ball. Let's get real, they've been there what three days or good?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is nice? This is uh? I would is it is? It affects fantasy football. Let's file that one in the nonsense category.
Speaker 1: Okay, nonsensical, says Sparrel. Elliott Craig. It is a two oh eight uh. As far as the ff PC Big Gorilla. By the way, Fantasy Mojo is where I got that data from at Fantasy Mojo on theex fantasymojo dot com. Darren armani the godfather of the process Joe's also runs Fantasy Mojo. If you're playing in the f f PC, make sure you're getting a subscription to Fantasy Mojo. It's invaluable. I'm looking at it right now, Craig. Over the last three days, AJ Brown is wide receiver seven at the two to oh eight. Does that seem like a spot you want to be in business with him? Despite this report?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not really considering that that report at all. I mean, I agree with Ferrell that it's you know what two three days into camp and you know, you got to give them time to have, you know, get some chemistry and with uh, you know wide receivers, you know, switching teams. I mean, I guess there is you know, you do have some risk there with you know, an older wide receiver going to another team, so maybe you got to monitor that a little bit. But yeah, three days into camp, like, what what are we really doing here? You know, you gotta give them, let's let's give them at least a week or two and then uh then check back in.
Speaker 1: I think that's it's important. I just drafted.
Speaker 2: Uh A J.
Speaker 1: Brown at the two oh three in a kf FSC main event UH slow draft that I'm in, and I was pretty happy about it. This is like my Craig. I don't know if you do this or not. I know you draft, you draft way more than I do. But I will say this, this was like my collection draft where it's like I'm drafting all these players I wish I had more of and and they're just all finding their way into my rock like gent A J. Brown ed Buka. Believe it or not, it's this is my literally like including dynasties. This is the only team I have eg Bukan, which I'm very excited about at Gien is another one h that that I didn't have anywhere and now I have him here. Do you find yourself doing that in FFPC, KFFSC, Craig, where it's like, God, I wish I had more of this guy and just go out, not that you overdraft him, but you break ties maybe in favor of the player that you wish you had more of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm definitely looking at like who's fall. I guess looking at the ADPs, who's falling and kind of yeah, if I if I don't have a guy, want to just stick him on there just to say, like, you know, have some some exposure. Agbuko who you mentioned there is a guy that I don't have, like any of I think, yeah, just because he's going like what third round now, which I feel is a little bit high, but you know, you get him slipping into the fourth round and it's just like okay, you know that's that's a that's fun to do sometimes.
Speaker 1: So I just I'm of the opinion and like we have to talk about Mayfield because we do it on very gd podcast that we do. I just think this Tampa Bay offense is going to rebound this year and the price is now great. Point about Egbuka, He's the most expensive buccaneer for sure, But I mean Godwin's value is depressed, Bucky Irvings values depressed, Baker Mayfields is depressed. Like I just think people are remembering the disaster of a season that was last year. The offensive line was decimated, Craig Mayfield was hurt, and Guka was hurt. Bucky Irvings like all these guys were hurt, Godwin Evans, everybody missed significant time last year, and I just think even like a marginal return to health this year could mean huge things for that Tampa offense, and especially in that division they play in too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just gonna say the division also, just those games, like there's no tough opponents that they're going to have within the division at least, and you're gonna see a lot of shootouts, and yeah, I just think it's probably a lot of recency bias on just last year, not looking at the longer, the longer picture of what that team is.
Speaker 1: The first email, Farrell that we have tonight, I'm gonna pitch to you. It comes from Trent in Sepulpa, Oklahoma, which I think you had a former girlfriend from Sepulpa, Oklahoma back in the I remember correctly. He writes, seems like Mackay Lemon is moving up draft boards right now. Is this the time to grab him? Do you see him ascending once people see him practicing more? Thank you Trent in Sepulpa, Oklahoma. The the the Lemon thing is interesting because we had seen him like, Okay, so he was the third out of the big three receivers that got drafted right as far as rookies go this year, and then we knew he was missing time because the hamstring. There's also was concerns about what he does really well is not necessarily where Jalen Hurts likes to throw the football on the you know, at that spot on the field over the middle and let Lemon collect that that yak yardage. But I'm of the opinion that anytime you have a rookie who stands a decent shot of having playing a big role, or not even a big role, but a significant role in his team's offense his rookie year, that player has the opportunity to move up quite a bit in high stakes drafts, dependent upon like the littlest tiniest information, right because we don't have we don't have a dossier on him. We just know what he did in college. We don't know what kind of pro he's gonna be. Parrell, right now, in the Big Gorilla Tournament, we are looking at an adp of Makay Lemon sitting at wide receiver forty one at the eighth eight. Still buying at that price or is it steaming up a little bit for you? Where you're a little uncomfortable at that range.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm very comfortable with that range, and I would buy higher on it. You know, Scott Connor came in the other night, and Scott Connor is a great quant guy. He talks but he knows football, but he also knows numbers. He likes to talk about numbers. He said sixty five was the number of the wide receivers that would make contributions in the PROS Versus shows, and then he said some other things about numbers and then start paying attention to something else until he quit talking. But then we got back to talking about what kind of players fit in that and when you okay, when you look at Lemon of forty one, we sure we have a scene play. We don't know how he's going to be in a pro game, or do we? This guy is a pros pro. He comes in with the work ethic beause you know, the the other players, they'll all to a man say that's my dog, you know, and this is unusual for a young player. It's it's the X factor. It's why when we go to the Combine that they have hours and hours of interviews with players, and this team got it right. They picked a player that will bring maturity to the field, skill set to the field.
Speaker 1: There will be a.
Speaker 4: Defined row and a role that will grow and he will expand his influence as we go through the season. I see a very very rosy situation for makay Lemon. Those people that drafted in Dynasty, you know, they're in for a decade of happiness with mckaylin.
Speaker 1: I'm adding that to my team name list. A decade of happiness. Yeah, that's fantastic, Craig. We for redraft purposes, we don't necessarily need a decade of happiness. We just need a few months of happiness. Do you foresee happiness for those people investing mid eighth round picks in McKayle Lemon right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I hope so, because I'm very well invested as well. So yeah, I mean I just think that you know, in these tournaments that we play in where you know, all the money is kind of at the end of the season, that's really when you want to have those guys taken off. And you know, I remember my I don't want recalling my twenty twenty four KFFC made an event championship. I think I had Brian Thomas on there, who is you know a rookie who was going a little bit earlier but not much late, much earlier and kind of in the sixth or seventh round. I really think using those picks on you know, a rookie or two that you think are is going to break out at the end of the season can really put your team over the top. And I think Lemon could be that guy and that you know the Eagles you know, draft him in the first round. They obviously have a plan for him. And I also want to just mention the offensive coordinators change there. We have a you know, new oc there. I think every people are similar to the Bucks as your measured earlier peeple are just kind of a little bit down on the Eagles right now, but I think that could could flip going into next season.
Speaker 1: I want to get into the Eagles stuff in a little bit here. I should mention too. At the main event Craig's referring to is the KFFSC Main Event where he won it in twenty twenty four. You can win the f FPC Main Event in twenty twenty six a million dollar grand prize. Remember, after you get that first team under your belt. You saved six hundred bucks off of your traditional team. Craig Campbell has won four f FPC Main Event leagues in his career, maybe tallying more this year's well as a million dollar grand prize. It's a possibility for him, it's a possibility for you. My FFPC dot com is where to go for the FFPC main event. The Eagles thing is interesting, Craig, because I have been getting Jalen Hurts pretty much whenever I want in drafts DeVonta Smith before the AJ Brown trade, I was drafting him, you know, based on it was going to be the number one receiver on that team. Saquon Barkley. Farrell and I have had several conversations on this show over the course of the last month or so that if you're getting Barkley in the late second, the mid second, even to the point where he's creeping up to that early second, you're doing things right. Buying the dip on the Eagles I think is smart. Right now. Yeah, we don't know what Sean Manion is going to be as the new OC. He was a quarterbacks coach for the Packers in twenty twenty five. He was a special assistant to the Packers in twenty twenty four, and he was a player on the Seahawks in twenty twenty three. Like, there's not a big track record for this guy and what we think he's going to do in the pros. However, the bar that Kevin Pittu has set up in Philadelphia that he left on his way out, it is an extraordinarily low bar to jump over. So even a marginal return to greatness that we saw in twenty twenty four from Philly is going to go a long way. I'm buying the dip on a lot of Eagles. You said, Makayle Lemon, any other Eagles that you've been drafting this year.
Speaker 5: You mentioned Hurts there.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think he's a great value in the seventh round. I mean again, I think people are just having recency bias from from last year. And you think about the Eagles, they've kind of swung up and down every other year. They you know, before they won the Super Bowl obviously in what twenty four the year before that, I think they what they flamed out in the playoffs and they really you know, had a bad end of their season. So I think they're just kind of on the uptick. Now for going into this year, it hurts Barkley in the second round. I mean, that's that's a great value. I expect him to bounce back really well. And I guess even even Wicks also going.
Speaker 5: Really late.
Speaker 6: You know, if you really want to for some of these I guess best ball teams that I've been drafting, drafting both Lemon and then pairing him with Wis like in the late rounds, I think is a nice way to do that, just because you might have the more early season production from Wis and maybe then Lemon takes over that role.
Speaker 5: In the back half of the season.
Speaker 1: Carol, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, no, you go ahead, Bulky, because I will fit it in momentarily.
Speaker 1: Jalen Hurts, I want to ask you about. Here's his touchdown rushing touchdowns performance over the course of his whole career. He only started four games in twenty twenty, so he only got three rushing touchdowns there. Every year after that ten, thirteen, fifteen, fourteen, and then last year eight. This is like a guy that's that's that's again, there's the unknowns we don't know about Manion, but for the course of his career, this guy has gotten double digit touchdowns at a minimum every single year as a full time starter, except for last year, which was a disaster for the Eagles offense. This to me is a clear rebound guy. And the fact that quarterbacks are slipping in general anyway, I think being in business with Jalen Hurts is going to pay off for people who do it this year.
Speaker 4: I agree. And you know, Lamar Jackson this interesting commentary today that I wasn't quite aware of. Lamar Jackson always seems to have a best year in the first year that he works with a new offensive coordinator. I'll go back and check it out. I think Hurts will be I think there's a natural thing to say, hey, we've got a new guy in and we've got a young guy. And he wouldn't rise up that ladder as quickly if he has and was speaking to Manion, if he didn't know what he was doing, if he didn't have the respect across the offenses in league. So there was probably several jobs that he could have had. This is a wonderful job if he can be in a situation to help Kurtz develop, even above and beyond what he is. I love the idea of all these Eagles, and I wanted to talk about another Eagle rookie and Craig. I'm alone, man, I'm just out here just in a in a.
Speaker 1: Tight end premium league. Man, I'm just I'm just out here on.
Speaker 4: A desert island all by myself and that's elist hours and I can't get anyone to get excited about drafting. And I'd like to hear if you're going to at least where I know that, you know, I'll have company on the island.
Speaker 5: I'll be with you there on the island there. Yeah. I like him late.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I might not make an impact early in the season, but again, like similar to Lemon, you know, you can really see him developing in the back half, and you know, with these offenses shifting, you're using multiple tight ends in the field at the same time, I think, you know, you could.
Speaker 5: See Stowers out there earlier, sooner rather than later.
Speaker 1: Honestly, so regarding Stours, and I've heard people talk about him being potentially a healthy scratch these first few games of the season, I don't know if I'd go that far, given you know, the talent that they have to replace on offense with Aj Brown, all those targets that went with it, But it doesn't really matter. You look at the FFPC Bestball Tournament, a tournament that pays out, as Craig pointed out, at the end of the season, not in September. We're not doling out cash in September, rolling out cash in December, and we have seen these rookie pass catchers really come on the second half of the year. Stowars, to Farrell's point, in the FFPC Bestball Tournament tight end thirty four at the eighteen oh four. Right now, this is tanj Just territory. This is Michael Mayerland right this is where Stowars is living right now. So certainly as a late round stab in the Best Ball Tournament makes perfect sense to me. The FFPC Bestball Tournament, by the way, it features a four hundred thousand dollars grand prize. It's one hundred k more than what it was last year. And we have live drafts, slow drafts, sitting goes going on right now at my FFPC dot com. Take your share of Eli Stowers in the eighteenth round and you can thank Farrell Elliott later on that four hundred k that you're going to win. We press on, guys, we go from Philadelphia from talking about Lemon Stours, Hurts and everybody else we've gotten into. Let's go to Don in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Is that right? No? Not right now, that's not right. It's Matt and Jackson, Michigan. We're gonna go to Jackson, Michigan first and read Matt's email. This is addressed to you, Craig. He writes, Hey, Craig, are you buying into a Jaden Daniels bounce back season? Does he have enough weapons to make him awesome? Again? Appreciate it? That is Matt and Jackson, Michigan. I have some thoughts on this, but Craig, I want you to weigh in first on Jaden Daniels, a player who is going in the FFPC. We'll talk about the Super Flex Bestball Tournament ADP for one Jaden Daniels. Right now, he's going off the board as quarterback four at the back end of the first round. The only quarterbacks he's being drafted behind is Alan Jackson and may your thoughts and what you think about the type of season we're about to see unfold for mister Jaden Daniels this year.
Speaker 6: Craig yeah, I mean I think he's he's definitely undervalued similar similar to Hurts. He got a little bit higher than Hurts, but I feel like Daniels should probably go right around Lamar kind of similar upside. And you're getting I think again you're getting like a recency bias discount on just how his season turned out last year.
Speaker 5: And then on the weapons. I'm not not really.
Speaker 6: Concerned about that, given you know, the dual threat nature of how he scores points. And I mean McLaurin is a fine number one. I really liked the acquisition of Chicaconquo at tight end also, that's gonna be really helpful.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess kind of kind of a mixed bag after that, but I would accept expect them to be in the market for some of you know, a free agent wide receiver throughout training camp or you know, possibly Antonio Williams. I know he's been getting some kind of bad buzz recently, but you know, you could we could see him emerge. He's a rookie, might take just a little bit of time to come on. So uh no, not not really concerned about it. And I think he's gonna have a good bounce back season.
Speaker 1: Parrel Craig brings up some of the points that I was I what's the opposite of concern that that I think would be good for Jayden Daniels. I don't know if they're done in the running back room. I know they got a lot of people there. I'm not convinced that they don't add another significant player there. Wide receiver is another guy, Stefan Diggs. It would be a it would be a really nice fit. I know Washington said they're looking for some speed, and I don't know how much speed Digs offers anymore, but I think him and McLaurin together on the field would make beautiful music together. As they say, this is all conjecture, This is all stuff that has not happened yet. So I would imagine if it does happen, we're gonna see Daniel's ADP move up. If they do add Digs, if they do add Connor or you know, somebody of that ilk to Washington to give them more of a toothy offensive attack. So right now, Jaden Daniels won twelve quarterback four and the Super Flex Bastball Tournament for the FFPC. I think is very interesting in the big Gorilla quarterback five at the eight oh four. This is probably a good time to be drafting Jadan Daniels Farell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think the upside has already built into his draft position, even no matter who they signed, Where's he gonna go, Who's he gonna move?
Speaker 1: In front of it?
Speaker 4: There will be some people, you know, Craig we had on Wednesday Night show, mister Faye, who is from the DC area, and you know, he's a lifelong fan of Washington and there's there's a lot of fans of this team with high expectation for Daniels. It's built into his draft position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: He mentioned Faye missed McLaurin and what he really is his favorite player. It's his player that he's targeted this year. You can't, you can't want to work with all of these Commander players and not want to work with the quarterback. So yeah, it's it's sort of like a it's it's sort of like a Hurts thing from two or three years ago. You know, Hurts was one of the first players in the Eagles to consistently go off the board, and the rest of the team maybe would follow. If I'm remembering that correctly. So, yeah, this is a player that will be targeted. I'll have a little bit of it hopefully, maybe you know.
Speaker 1: Quite frankly, the thing I don't like about Daniels at the eight oh four in the Big Gorilla and the one to twelve in the super Flex Bestball Tournament has nothing to do with him. It has everything to do with how people are handling quarterbacks this year, where yeah, it'd be awesome to have Daniels on your team, but if I could get guys like Purdy and Nix and Golf and Love and Stafford later on, it is tempting to let these guys pass now that I could regret that, and certainly people I think who are drafting him at the one twelve and the super Flex Bestball Tournament feel pretty good about their shot to win one hundred thousand dollars in that tournament thirty five bucks to enter live drafts, slow drafts, sit and go is going on with the super Flex Bestball Tournament. Take advantage of winning a six figure grand prize with just a thirty five dollars entry feed now at my ffpc dot com. Now we will go to that email that email alure I referenced before Don in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, which I've been to a lovely country there. How's it going, Craig, which horse are you backing at cost in the Titans backfield this season? Thank you, Don in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. So for this we go back to the Big Gorilla ADP and we look at the three Tennessee Titans that are being drafted right now playing the running back position. There, Craig, you have Tony Pollard going at the six seven turn running back twenty eight. You have tij Spears going in the mid twelfth round as running back forty six. And you have Nicholas Singleton going at the sixteen to seventeen turn running back sixty five. All these guys have different distances separating them, but significant differences separating them as well. I don't know if you're working all three of these guys in maybe you like one better than the other. But if I had to pinpoint you to your favorite Titans running back value to help out Don and Eden Prairie Minnesota, which one of those three would it be for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I guess I'd probably be split on either, I guess Pollard or.
Speaker 5: Spears. There and it really depends, I guess depends on.
Speaker 6: I guess you're you're kind of your build you got going there on your team really and the format you're playing as well, whether you're playing in the Best Ball Tournament versus one of these main event leads. And for the Best Ball tournament, I really like Pollard as we have to really build out a you know, core running back group that you can't use the waiver wire on you and you have, you know, if you start your your draft with a few wider, more wide receiver heavy, you can feel good about getting.
Speaker 5: A starting running back in the seventh round and that really.
Speaker 6: Structurally kind of works really well for your team.
Speaker 5: Whereas for Spears, I probably would.
Speaker 6: Want to mix him in more on some of these main event rosters where you know, you really playing more for the upside continue value, where Hollered to me doesn't have, you know, really the the upside I guess that you're looking for at this point in his career. So I would kind of yeah, I'm definitely mixing in both.
Speaker 5: Not like thrilled about either of them, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I think they work well depending on the format and what type of what type of I guess team you're building.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this both what Pollard and Spears also have in common, just as well as you know you being interested in both of them depending upon the format, they both have this in common. It's a contract year for them. They are free agents after this season. And you didn't mention Singleton a player who was super hyped up, you know, since his freshman year at Penn State, and it seems like the hype kind of went down after that to the point where he was a Day three pick coming into the NFL with an injured foot as well? Is there something to be said that the Titans maybe more than likely will be playing for twenty twenty seven late in the season, and they have no attachment to Pollard and they have no attachment to Spears, but they do have an investment in Nick Singleton where they let him collect not only rushing attempts, but pass catches out of the backfield as well. I don't know, it's something to consider. It sounds like you're off of Singleton obviously, I'm not making a compelling enough case.
Speaker 6: I'm probably like I've been doing more of the best ball drafts so far, and I guess my thought in Singleton is that, you know, he's the RB three on what's expected to be a you know, not a great offense, and there's a possibility that he's just like a zero just the entire seaton.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe there is.
Speaker 6: Some late season upside there, but I guess I feel a little bit more and he's obviously going later, but that helps, but just just not I'd rather use those late later round picks on guys that I feel like are gonna be on the field and contributing to like I said, like the best like from a best ball standpoint, but I mean you bring up a good point that, yeah, maybe maybe they get late late in the season they just want to see what Singleson has and then you have him for that stretch round and he could be a player that really helps Pharrell.
Speaker 1: To Craig's point, Big Gorilla ADP sixteen seventeen turn FFPC Best Ball Tournament ADP nineteenth round. So people are definitely penalizing him more the fact that he is on your roster for the entire season and might be a zero not only for the majority of the season, but maybe the entire season. You never know how these things are gonna go we're entering into best ball chess rather than best ball checkers here. But I feel like you and I have talked about Pollard quite a bit, and we've always felt like he's kind of undervalued in that offense.
Speaker 4: We've got to miss seven on him right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hollard in the in the big Gorilla, we are looking at oh No.
Speaker 4: Six seven turn. You know, he's quietly excellent, and you just wait for more. You just just really really want more. And I think it has a lot to do with being in Tennessee and I'm missing being in Dallas. Uh. I think you know, we were previously discussing Daniels. What do I like about Daniels that we didn't talk about? Look at the teams he plays Philadelphia, the Giants, and the Cowboys. There's six games where he's going to have to produce points to win. They're gonna have to chase points if they get behind. That's great for us in fantasy football. Tennessee under the former coach had a different style, and that's the team that hasn't quite figured out who they are, you know, and they're they I look for Pollard to grow with the team, I'm not so sure. Uh, the young receivers there the tight end. It's it's just a it's just a mix of players that could be a lot better. I think they will be. And if they are, Pollar gets better too. You know, it doesn't getting better than hanging out with Craig Campbell. That's why I was thrilled that he would be on tonight's show before we play at the k f F S C Bulky, because you will not have the pleasure of seeing Craig Campbell in Louisville this year. I know that you hang your head and discuss and Craig will miss this. You know he'll miss He'll miss that. You know, will as that, and it's it's you know, it's amazing. But because he is not only a great champion, and you know, if you look back over your shoulder, you'll see that raiders. You see that silver chain over there, Craig behind Bulki. The same fellows that gave birth to Oinker here sent me this this week and respect the commission. And Craig is due that by appearing drafting with us in northern Kentucky. And it's going to be great to have you up there. Craig. You said you've been drafting a lot of best ball. When do you make your turn to play in the main events FFPC, KFFFC, and then confirmed for us that we will see you in person at Planet Hollywood because Balky can't go zero to two on the Craig Campbell experience for the season.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know. We'll have to see on the Planet Hollywood Vegas thing this year.
Speaker 5: I'm not, I'm not. I can't make any commitments.
Speaker 4: And I see what's happening here, Bulky is. In twenty twenty four, when Craig won the championship, the missus heard that he won the Fantasy Football Championship. The problem was that she heard one million instead of the twenty five thousand that we have hearing in KFFSC, and the misses began to spend the loot before she had identified the actual winning dollar value. You see the trophy over my shoulder. She's she hasn't pawned that yet. She's got one seeing Craig's.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I would be excited to hang out with Craig in Louisville, in Northern Kentucky, in in Siberia, in Las Vegas, whatever wherever we can talk shop. I'm with that because I've learned I've I've learned a lot from Craig over the ears, and I would say that the Craig Campbell experienced Farrell should be a team name for one of my Kentucky Yeah.
Speaker 4: There you go. There's another team.
Speaker 1: And I think that's that's a good one. People are going to think it's like it's Craig, you know, like, oh man, this guy's full of himself. The Creg Campbell experience when.
Speaker 6: You when you win the main event there with that team, I can claim another main.
Speaker 4: Event Yeah, trophy on that one. It's like the Pink Floyd experience. You know, it's not Pink Floyd, but you're going to get something kind of close.
Speaker 1: We we had just got done talking about the Titans and and I feel like they're kind of a year away. I mentioned the possibility of Singleton getting some late season reps and touches because they want to see what they have in him. And there's a lot of exciting Dynasty assets on this team, especially in Dynasty super Flex leagues. You know, cam Ward is a very attractive player to have on your team. I think about Carnel Tait, who went what third big part and fourth overall in the NFL Draft this year. There's a lot of people in the FFPC that are excited about adding Gunn or Helm to their squad, and then Singleton too, So certainly the Titans maybe not the team you want to have on your twenty twenty sixth dynasty teams, but twenty twenty seven that could be very juicy. You can actually draft Titans in the FFPC Dynasty Leagues and FFPC Empire Dynasty Leagues, where that side Empire jackpot is won by whoever is the first team to win the league two years in a row. They start off at a hundred bucks go up to five thousand. Both the Empire and your standard dynasties play fantasy football year round with the FFPC twenty two hundred leagues. None of them have ever folded play now. Craig Campbell plays in f f PC Dynasty leagues, so you can compete against him there at my f FPC dot com. How how how are your dynasty squads looking this year, Craig? Are they are most of them in championship windows?
Speaker 5: I I think most of them are.
Speaker 6: They're looking good good drafts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I I think My dynasty team that is actually struggling the most is the one I play in with you Farrell and and that Big Valentines dynasty in uh A f f f C. But all my all my f FC Dynasty league teams I think are looking looking pretty good this year.
Speaker 1: The Big Valentines, Craig, I'm in that league.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah you are, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm and okay you want to know, Okay, this is I shouldn't be saying this because nobody want to play, but they're so. The way that it's set up in in that league is if you don't make the playoffs, then you're in the consolation and then if you win the consolation bracket, you end up getting the one pick, the one oh one in the rookie draft. Right. So in twenty twenty four, I had an amazing team, right, I had Brian Thomas. I mean you had Brian Thomas when you won the KFF Thisemion event. I had Brian Thomas on the team. Malik Neighbors is on that team. Who else Chase Brown, Bejean Robinson, like it was a Lamar Jackson. It was a filthy great team. And then last year Brian Thomas showed us that he was human. Malik Neighbors missed all this time with his knee, and and so I got I didn't make the playoffs. I missed it by this much. But then in the consolation, not only did I have those players, I had Kyle Pitts as well. And if you guys remember that big three touchdown game, Kyle Pitts at it carried me to the one oh one. And now I have Jeremiah Love on that team as well. So I'm licking my chops getting ready for a potential championship run in Big Valentines this year. We'll see what happens. I don't know if it's gonna happen. You never count your chickens before they're hatched, obviously, but I like my chances there. We'll see what happens. Okay, enough talking about my teams. Nobody cares last year, Farrell, Well, then you and I will talk privately off after the stream. I do have one more email I want to get to here, and this one is from Harry and Boston. Hey, Harry, old buddy, old pal. Here's what he has to say. And Farrell, you lead off on this one. Do you feel like Sam Laporta is being underdrafted by FFPC players at the moment, Thanks so much. That's Harry and Boston. So now we have to look at where he In order for Faraoh to answer this question, we have to talk about where Laporta is getting drafted currently, Pharrell. He is sitting, according to Mojo as the tight end number eight at six oh five, So he is a mid sixth round pick at the moment. Seven tight ends are going off the board before him. I will reserve. I'll bring up my back discussion that I always bring up with Laporta, but I'm kind of warming up to him this year. I think I mentioned this on the show before the I'm willing to work Laporta in a little bit more, and I think everything despite all the positive news, he really hasn't moved up that much in the Big Gorilla. You think he is being underdrafted at the as tight end eight right now?
Speaker 4: I think it's just about right. But I think the people that are in on him are very very prescient to choose him at that spot and will probably invest a little more quickly in draft capital with him. You know, we think back to the eighty six catch season and then that got truncated to sixty and then last year in nine games forty. So we're going the wrong direction and we're also going the wrong direction with touchdowns. I've always thought that he could maybe break loose in the red zone. Now that the absence of Montgomery, maybe they throw the ball a little more in the red zone. I don't know. Maybe that means a couple two or three extra targets and maybe a touchdown or two. There's no reason for you to sleep on Laporta, and it's we talked so much about stacking in the pros versus Joe's. There's no better stack in my mind than the Detroit lines, and so I like everything about this player. If he's there and works for you on your build, I think you're I think you're in the sixth round and you're you're building very effectively.
Speaker 1: Craig, I have spent the majority of the drafting season up until I would say Mini camp is probably or OTAs is probably when I started warming up to it, and I can't remember who it was. Might have been Eric Rubio in one of the shows I was doing, commented because I was worried about hit this back injury, that came out of nowhere last year and all of a sudden he was ir right. And I say it all the time, I'll say it again. Nobody ever said I used to have a bad back. Once you got pretty much always have it right. And so I was very nervous about Laporta. I stayed away from him, and in Rubio I think point it out in the chat, He's like, look, bal key, if they were worried about his back, they wouldn't have him be participating at all in mini camp and OTAs in June, right, and now he's a full go in training camp here as well. I have some more to say about Laporta, but six oh five at tight end eight, it does strike me as a little bit of a value right now when you consider some of the guys going above him. You tell me what you've been doing with Laporta in your drafts this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I think he's a fair value. I've definitely been mixing in. He goes right in that tier. I guess with what fannin pits Tucker Craft than Laporta. I guess with Laporta, I guess I feel like that's a very like a very safe pick that you're getting a player on a good offense, good schedule, They're gonna put up a lot of points. My only concern would be that you really are looking for an injury. There's some sort of contingent value you to really bump him up to that next level, whereas you know you have like like I look at Fan and I know Fan and obviously on a much worse offense, but you could, like like he did last year, have the potential to really consolidate targets and really be that number one option. Similarly, like Tucker Craft and that range, I really feel like he that's a little bit more murky situation when with Green Bay not having a clear number one option there where you know you could see legitimately, I feel like you could see Tucker Craft really break out if he's passed the injury that he had last year, and he was really breaking out last year before he got injured.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, I think report a group of belongs right in that range.
Speaker 6: I just think that you're kind of looking at him differently in terms of the breakout potential and the way that happens as a as compared to those other players.
Speaker 1: Laporta too, you mentioned the contingent upside with him. Look anybody on any offense if one of the other skill position players goes down, then yeah, a player of Laporta's ilk and of Laporta's role, they would see a sharp uptick in value. But I think it means more in Detroit. Their secondary is in shambles right, Their defense looks like it's going to be bad again this year, and that Lion's schedule is the fourth place schedule. And the great thing about that, Dan Campbell, those guys never take their foot off the gas, whether they're up by two or forty two, They're still going to play the game the same way. So if Gibbs were to miss time, if Williams were to miss time, Saint Brown were to miss time, I just think that you could be looking at some really juicy games from Laporte if that ever happens. And if it never happens, Laporta still should have.
Speaker 4: Some relationship this year.
Speaker 1: So I think there's there's the contingent upside with Laporta there with with injuries, I think it means more there than it does in like you mentioned Cleveland or and I'll say this about Green Bay too. Matt Schneiman, who covers the Packers for The Athletic, was on the Pat McAfee show, I think on Tuesday of this week, and he said that Craft wouldn't commit to like what he's going to be doing in training camp, but he did say he plans on being out there week one, and it seems like the Packers think he's going to be out there week one and then this not that this means much for fantasy, but schneid Bean also slipped in there. He said it wouldn't surprise him if Tucker Craft by week one of the NFL season is the league's highest paid tight end, which crazy to think about, right.
Speaker 4: You see what happens there. We started talking about Detroit and now Bucky moves it back into the state of Wisconsin. Is like he lets it go, brings it right back. Let me ask you this, Balki. Would you would you consult Darren Mojo and tell us to who the next five tight ends are off the board behind Laporta? Yes, so it was a pop up questions to Craig when when after you Timmy the spot?
Speaker 1: All right? So so the five after Laporta in Big Gorilla ADP, you have George Kittle, Isaiah likely, Travis Kelcey, Dalton Kincaid, and Dallas Goddard.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, likely Kelsey Kincaid got it, Okay, Craig who gets more receptions? Kelsey or Laporta this year?
Speaker 5: Who gets more receptions?
Speaker 6: I would probably say Kelsey, But the same time, the Kelsey picked does not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm not excited about that the way I would be excited about the Laporta pick. I think you probably have like a good like he's gonna rack up Kelsey's gonna rack up games going, you know, six for sixty years.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just don't don't see the upside there as much. But I agree that you're He's probably has as the higher reception projection.
Speaker 4: We wait that one point five and that's what we want. Which one is likely to catch more touchdowns?
Speaker 1: Laporta?
Speaker 5: For me, I'm gonna say Laporta, okay.
Speaker 4: Fair enough. I hope Kelsey has it. I hope Kelsey has better performance in the red zone. That team needs it a little bit more than I think Detroit needs it because of all those weapons.
Speaker 1: Just just to thought.
Speaker 4: Likely, do you feel like Roland de Dice would likely do you think you can get seventy five eighty catches out of him.
Speaker 6: Uh No, No, I'm pretty down on him. I don't think I've taken him much at all.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think people may be just projecting that he's gonna be like this different player than he was in Baltimore for the Giants, where I think he's gonna play his role. I think Harball likes him, you know, in that role and why they why he brought him over there. But uh, I still think he's going to be more of a role player, and they have THEO Johnson also, it is also a good tight end who goes much later and drafts, and then obviously you have you know, neighbors there who's looking like it's going to be just kind of I guess maybe just ready for week one, ready to go. So again, like I think, yeah, likely, he's not a player that I'm super high on.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I just and Balky Kelsey is a round to around him. I have behind two rounds, two full rounds. So what I'm saying about Laporte is that you know your your work at tight end might not be done when you draft Laporta with a guy like Kelsey, you might get mendus. Do you ensure what you could get from the laporta with a couple of these other tid ends. Kelsey seems to be a spot And you guys know how much your life was propelled when you guys walk down the aisle and chose those beautiful ladies. As you know, Kelsey's doing the same thing. You know as a married man, he might step up his game.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe I know I had a massive ninety reception scenes yea marrying my wife, so you were gudging everything bulk. I'll just bring this up Likely in the Baby Gorilla a tight end ten at at seven oh seven, And Craig, I'm glad you brought him up because it seems like myself included by the way, I've been so excited about Likely this year. But I'm just kind of like, like I'm telling myself a story of like, Okay, what happens if I'm wrong about this? Why would I be wrong about Likely? Well, some of the stuff that Craig brought up, and then another thing that you know, you said this, Craig, and I was like it hit me, like, why should we assume that Harball is bringing in likely to do all this other stuff right that he didn't do in Baltimore. Maybe he's just bringing him into New York because he wants him to do the same thing that he was doing as a raven right They and you mentioned Theo Johnson who's already there too, So maybe this breakoup with Likely isn't coming. And the fact that Malik Neighbors looks pretty darn good. It's at least, at a minimum, much better than what we thought he would look like, you know, in late July, a couple of months ago or whatever. So the likely shine is wearing off a little bit. He's been slipping in the Baby Gorilla. You can take advantage of that if you're still a likely truther by playing in the FFPC Big Gorilla. Just one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter one hundred thousand dollars grand prize, same exact format as the Big Gorilla. You're managing your teams, you're placing waiver bids, you're picking up players, you're setting your lineups. It is the perfect entrance into high stakes fantasy football. To become a six figure winner with the Baby Gorilla at my FFPC dot com. Last question, Craig And I know this wasn't on the rundown, but I'll throw to you anyway. You've been drafting a ton, you kind of know who you like and who you don't like. Is there a player that you're trying to acquire on all your best ball teams then eventually your main event teams both in the kf F SC and and f F PC, And is there already a player that you know will not be on any of your squads this year.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'm gonna go with Jalen Waddle, uh receiver for the for the Broncos. There.
Speaker 6: You know, I think he's really, you know, really really a high quality player that you know, kind of just stuck in Miami, and you know, the Broncos went and and and acquired him, and I feel like they're just gonna put him right in there and he's going to be the number one in that offense. Uh So, I think he's a player that you're gonna want to, you know, bet on you know, fourth round. And we've seen a lot of breakouts from guys going in the fourth round receivers that really can can move up to and be first round players the next year. So I'm gonna I'm gonna say Waddle is my guy there, and then a player that I'm really kind of down on would be DJ Moore another kind of I guess a new you know, another.
Speaker 5: Receiver switching teams.
Speaker 6: But I think people are still kind of envisioning him in his former self, maybe from a couple of years ago, and not really recognizing what he's his performance he put on the field for the last couple of years in Chicago. So yeah, two receivers, they're kind of going in different directions for me that, you know, when I'm high on when I'm a little bit lower on.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same. And we may not get this big time DJ more you know, thirty year old breakout season in Buffalo, whereas we just might see more of Josh Allen running the ball, more, James Cook running the ball, more, Khalil shakir At coming up the works. We know there's a lot of high stakes players out there that are high on Dalton Kincaid, And maybe DJ Mood is more of a supporting actor in this film rather than the star that I think a lot of people think he would be. Regarding Waddle. I am one hundred percent with you on this. I've been drafting him a bunch to the point where it kind of pains me where I have to skip over him in some drafts Craig because I want him so much, but I also don't want him on seventy percent of my teams. I think people and I don't want to I don't want to speak for other drafters, but I think there is this stigma out there that people still believe that it's Jalen Wattle and Courtland Sutton as sort of this one, A one B or maybe two ones. I don't see it that way. I think Sutton is clearly going to be the two this year, and I think Waddle's clearly going to be the one. I'm not worried about Sean Payton doing Sean Payton things with rotating in Franklin and Mims and Bryant and all these guys that I think might hurt Sutton. I don't think it's gonna hurt Waddle. I'm I'm I'm expecting a big year for Jalen Wattle. Farrell, it's up to you. We got two votes for Wattle. Here are you also on the Jalen wat tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna jump on that bandwagon, and I've probably been there for a while. I love the thing about Nix is that he's a young quarterback that they let throw the ball, throw the ball more than anyone in the league last year. That's good for Waddle. That's good for the crossing patterns that he specializes in. He's the king of the dig rap and you you gotta really love that. I just think it's it's a huge season for him at a great conference to be passing in good running backs, but better receivers.
Speaker 1: I like, uh, I like this for Waddle and I want to go back to Likely because you.
Speaker 4: Guys are you guys seem to be turning down the heat on him, and it's understandably so.
Speaker 1: But I'll remind you that.
Speaker 4: Wandell Robinson is carrying a lot of a lot of targets and a lot of catches down to Tennessee out of that offense. And I believe Likely is more of a slot receiver than he is a tight end. And I think we will see him run significantly different routes than what we saw. There's significantly more routes of what we saw and not as many of them downfield as what he did there with the Ravens. They often had him running post batterns to try to because he was so damn big and so damn fluid that they would losing between the linebacker and safety. And I think that that was what they were trying to do because they didn't necessarily have that big deep threat there in Baltimore. So it should look different, I think with the New York Giants, and I think that.
Speaker 1: The quarterback needs a lean on him.
Speaker 4: So I'm a little more into likely than you, gentlemen are, and I hope there's probably a lot of drafters out there that hope I'm more right than you are.
Speaker 1: But well, the Giants can be added to the list of the Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Chargers some of the most important offenses to get right in fantasy football this year. A guy who's gonna get a lot right once again because he does it every year is Craig Campbell, our guest tonight here on Extra Reps. Craig, thanks so much for hopping aboard. We will continue to connect with you on X at c Campbell FF. I won't see you in Louisville this year. It's gonna break my heart, but somehow I will pick up the pieces and move on. Maybe I'll see you in Las Vegas. I will see you, Suon. Good luck in all your drafts for the remainder of drafting season, and listen, big Valentines, don't take away a potential title for me in KFFSC dynasty this year. Just I'm not saying tank or anything like that. Don't make any crazy moves that's going to board you up and surpass me and some other teams for the title. Thank you so much for hopping aboard tonight. Man.
Speaker 5: Yep, thanks, guys, really appreciate you having me.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: Craig Campbell, Ladies and gentlemen, the twenty twenty four kff SC Main Event overall winner and a four time FFPC League FFPC Main Event League winner as well. Great to catch up, Rag. Just louis I feel like I got the King and Prince of Louisville, but you know, he.
Speaker 4: Was our first Louisville based champion in a few years, and we had we've had Louisville Louisville residents in runner up in the top five that the Craig sluided it through in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I was very very happy for yeah, as was I A very worthy champion, a worthy adversary that you never want to see in your draft room because you know he's going to do well. Farrell. That's going to wrap up tonight. I will let everybody know that the kf f SC can be found at KFFSC dot com. We have main event live drafts spilling up. August eighth is the next one to do to do so there you also can join slows the Jim plum Get Sweet sixteen Bestball Championship Draft. I'm in that one. Hopefully you could be in that one too, and not you, Farrell, but the viewers can compete against me in that draft and some other main events for KFFC. Very excited about it this year. Cannot stop drafting. It's been so much fun. KFFFC dot com is where to do it. We will talk with you on Tuesday, excuse me, Tuesday night as you will join us for the final pros versus Joes of the season Night six. It's gonna be a lot of fun you, me and Turp. We will talk with you then I'll see you then, Bulky. That is Farrell Elliott, the incomparable Farrell Elliott, definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football Pharaoh Elliott joining us here on extra Reps tonight. I want to thank Craig Campbell, Farrell Elliott, the FFPC, Rob Brice, and of course each and every one of you. The HSFF Hour will be back next Friday for sort of like our regular show. I beg you pardon nine pm Eastern Time on next Friday for live Big Gorilla Draft coverage. So we'll have myself on Pharallan so to get some of the drafters in that popping on to talk about their draft as well. So no show on Wednesday, no extra reps next week, We'll have live draft coverage at nine pm next Friday. In case you missed last night's Insider Access episode, Jesse Cohen from Rodovis made his debut. There a lot of great stuff there as far as everything that he's doing with the Roadovis tool to help you make become a better Fantasy football player. Check it out on the Better Sports Network or any of the FFPC socials. In case you missed it, Pros Versus Joe's Big Gorilla live Draft coverage is available on demand. On any of the FFPC socials as well. You can also check out the Sports Gambling podcast Network guys Ryan Kramer and Sean Green. Right before this show tonight, we hosted a live Big Gorilla Draft, which is a lot of fun. You can go back and watch that on the FFPC Socials as well. Next this coming Sunday, Pros Versus Joe's resumes for week number two. The Two Minute Drill Draft will go off at eight pm this Sunday. I'll be there, Dave Turpoli will be there. Who else is gonna be there? Here are the jos, Vince Staffelino, Chris and Brandon Betts, Griffin Bushell and Brian Wells, Tim Denot, Tim Bolu, the former FFPC main event overall winners Matt and Scott Gruberger, and of course Troy Wells and Nicholas Trice. That lineup for the Jos is pretty intimidating. And then you see the pros Mike Shop from w g R five point fifty in Buffalo and ADP Chasing Davis Maddick, who has his own podcast. He's also does a lot of work for ADP Chasing ship Chasing as well. Connor Allen from four for four in Dynasty League Football, JJ Zacharison from Late Round dot com, Theo Greminger from rotalwire dot com, Stacey Perez from Fantasy in Frames, and of course Jared Smola from Draft Sharks dot com. It is gonna be fun, not a lot of value. I don't think falling in this draft. You can watch it live eight pm as we kick off Pros versus Joe's Week number two this Sunday at eight pm. Remember to like this video, subscriber to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, and that will complete tonight. I want to thank Craig Campbell for Craig Campbell, for Farrell Elliott. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been hsff O or Extra reps. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 2: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 3: Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, and more advice from guests much smarter than they are.
Speaker 2: Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Just to remind I did not mention this during the show. But two of the things that we're pretty proud of in case you know you're jumping back into the hsff our podcast. FFPC Player one. We added with the FFPC this year. It's you versus eleven smart f FPC CPU players. You don't have to wait for the draft to fill up. Once you join it, you start drafting right away. Try it out. You can try it out for five bucks. See if it's for you. A lot of people have tried it out, a lot of people have drafted a lot more. They really like it. Try it out and see if it's for you. That's FFPC player one. And then the other thing that we came up with this year is FFPC chop leagues. Just don't be the lowest scoring team in your league on any given week. If you avoid that every single week, you win your chop league. They start off at thirty five bucks, go up from there. You can win cash, you can win free big Gorilla entries, you can win free main event entries. Those are FFPC chop leagues found at my FFPC dot com. Thanks for watching everybody, and we will talk with You Again, Sunday night at eight pm for pros versus Joe's number four