Speaker 1: It's NIC's Eyes with Dan ray I'm going crazy Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: Thank you Madison. As we start off a Wednesday night, We're be here for the next four hours, give or take, take a little bit. We'll go till eleven fifty eight, all the way almost all the way to midnight. My name is Dan Rayam, the host of Nightside. Rob Brooks, the producer of this program, is back at Broadcast Center at Broadcast headquarters. He's all set to start taking your phone calls. He's got a little work to do this hour where we're rearranging some of the guests at this point, so excuse us if things were a little out of order, but we'll get them all in, I hope in some form of fashion. My name's Dan Rayam, the host of the show. Here every Monday through Friday night, beginning from eight to midnight. At nine o'clock time, we're gonna look at that deadly school bus accident that took place on April twenty eight, that's now nearly two and a half weeks ago, and little is known about that. We'll get to that. We're also going to talk about the attempt at is arrests in Worcester, which have led to some violent street activity out there, and also a warning from the new US Attorney. We'll get to all of that tonight, but that will be during the nine to ten and eleven o'clock hours, and so for now we're going to start off with our first guest of the night. Her name is Leslie Alderman. Leslie, you could run for an office in a lot of communities in that country with this in our country, with the last name Alderman and Leslie for Alderman, it would work out perfectly. I'm sure that is not on your radar screen or on your bucket list. Welcome to Nightside. How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Yes, I know. I feel like my name makes me sound very official, but I'm really just a psychotherapist.
Speaker 2: Oh don't say just a psychotherapist. That is a very licensed clinic psychotherapist, I believe social worker.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you're based in Brooklyn, New York, and you also write for the Washington Post. Ask a therapist. So the question that you're going to answer for us tonight is what do you do when in over talker that's a very polite word, or for someone who won't shut up? What do you over talk or dominates every conversation, and I am not going to dominate this conversation. Did you Did you ever see the movie, or rather the series, Dairy Girls, By any chance I did not. There was one. There was one. Uh. It's a comedy series about young women coming of age in Northern Ireland. Uh. And it's a hysterical series. Uh. They have a they have an uncle who just talks and he doesn't stop, and he comes in and out of the conversations and whatever is being discussed. He will kind of pick up on a thread and take the conversation off in anutther direction. So I assume that's what we're talking about. As an over talker, you probably will have a better explanation for my audience. So you go right ahead. I well, zip my lip, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, over talkers can be quite charming and lots of fun, you know, when they have lots of great stories and they tell lots of yarns and they kind of can be the life of the party. Sometimes it can just be a little too much. And my piece was about what do you do when that person who just likes to hold forth when it's starting to kind of feel like it's infringing let's say, your personal freedom to get a word in edge wise, what do you do then? And so that's when the over talking becomes kind of problematic. And you know, look, people people like to talk about them It's what we know best, right, It's where we often feel on firm ground. And our minds are designed to be egocentric, like our minds are designed to think about ourselves. So it's quite normal for people to often talk more about themselves and perhaps forget to ask questions.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Also, there's a certain amount of social anxiety that often creates chatterboxes where you get into a situation and you feel a little nervous, so you don't want to have any pauses and you just keep talking and talking and talking. So there's there's many reasons why people can get a reputation for being, well, well, we'll say it nicely as an overtalker.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the question then is we're somewhere in a social setting, whether it's a barbecue this summer, whether it's at a Thanksgiving dinner in late November, and we have what we will call an Uncle Komb That was the name of the character in Dairy Girls. Coomb. It's a hysterical series, by the way, butte I recommended all my friends. So what do we do with an uncle Komb who just takes the conversation and starts to run away with the conversation but never leaving the circle of people who he thinks he's entertaining.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so well, first, let's be empathetic, like this person might we don't know, Let's give them the benefit of the doubt. They might think that they are really entertaining. They might think they're doing everyone a great service by you know, filling the airwaves. Or they might also just be completely clueless that they're having an impact on anyone else. So let's start with you know, I'm a therapist. I like to be empathic, give people the benefit of the doubt. Then it kind of depends on your relationship ship with the person. If this is someone you have a good relationship with, you feel close to, so you could say, hey, you know, it's great how you love to tell stories, but I think maybe you're dominating the conversation, or or even if you're you know, you could say, hey, you know, it's really you could use a little bit of humor and say gosh, you have a lot to say about that, and then gently uh change the subject. You know, if this is someone that's really like a close uncle, you could like say, hey, come on over here, I got to talk to you about something, and just say hey, you know, I think that it would be great if you asked a few more questions like this. You know that that you're you're telling a lot of great stories, but people love it when you ask questions. So I think some of this when you're dealing with someone who talks a lot, it really depends a lot on your relationship with them because it's very delicate, like no one really wants to be scolded. You need to know when can you use levity and when do you need to use another tactic.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's very good advice because I think that that's something that you have to think about. What is the relationship with the person who you are about to true upon as they hold court. My wife is very good. She she always tells me listen, listen, listen, and ask questions of other people. So that's the advice that I have been given. And when I don't pay attention to that advice, she will interrupt with greater poem by the way, but certainly she's she makes me sensitive to this. Uh and uh, I think it's something all of us should think about. Uh. And I think you've provided some really interesting and solid advice to take into consideration. Who you're about to interrupt, Leslie? How how often are you in the Post and the WAPO, as we say, you in there every week or so?
Speaker 6: No, it's sort of it.
Speaker 4: This is for the Ask a Therapist column, but sometimes I write for other sections. I primarily write about mental health.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, if folks want to get in touch with you, is it possible if people have a question that they could they could direct towards you?
Speaker 4: Well, yes, they can certainly write into the Washington Post and say, you know, to the Ask a Therapist you call them and say, hey, I've got a question for a therapist, or they can reach out to me on my website at Leslie Alderman dot com.
Speaker 2: Sounds great, Leslie, Thank you so much, and again, keep thinking about running for political office, because with a name like Aldermen, Aldermen for Aldermen, no one would forget your candidacy. I think you would sweep to victory wherever you run as long the obviously the post you're seeking is an Alderman post. If it's a city council, it's not going to work.
Speaker 4: Great advice that my retirement plan.
Speaker 2: Okay, Leslie, appreciate your time. Thank you so much. Love to have you back. Thank you very much. Okay, all right, we get back. We're going to talk about the Republican tax bill, which includes an couple, well a lot of interesting provisions. We're going to focus on one. By the way, let me remind you if you haven't taken an opportunity to get the new and improved iHeart app. I'm telling you, just go to your app store, bring it down on any device that you have. Make us your first preset. Make WBZ your first preset. That sounds more complicated than it really is. Anyone can do it. Just make it. Make WBZ your first preset, so that we are going to be your go to station and you will be able to get us at any time of day, literally anywhere in the world. All I have to do is just reach out and touch us, and well, you know, I know we've got a great radio signal, but we'd like as a backup everybody, everybody to get the iHeart app. My name's Dan Ray. This is Nightside, and we will be right back with more conversation with another guest right after this.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Happen to be joined by Chris Carosa. He's a certif I trust In fiduciary advisor, senior contributed to Forbes, and author of the Parent's Guide to Turning Your Team into a Millionaire. Oh wouldn't that be wonderful? How are you, Chris Caroso?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing wonderful. Sally, give some sort of internet airplane or something. I'm getting a lot of air noise in the background here.
Speaker 5: I'm actually in a car.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's just that'll do it too. But that's okay, keep those windows rolled up if you don't mind. So the President refers to this on big beautiful bill tax bill. But we're going to focus on one aspect of it, and that is the President wants mega accounts and wants to give babies one thousand dollars. Obviously, give the parents of those babies one thousand dollars to be put in the equivalent of some sort of a savings account to get someone started on the treadmill of life. Tell us about it. How's this plan going to work, Chris?
Speaker 5: I think it's described somewhat like a four oh one K for kids, where you put the money in, they'll put the thousand dollars in there. That's yeah, that's so so. But the more exciting thing, assuming it passes, is the ability for the parents to contribute up to five thousand dollars a year until the child turns eight. When you get that kind of money compounded over a long time, it can really accumulate some big assets and solve a lot of problems that I think we're having overall, in particular with Social Security. With that kind of donations and at an eight percent return until the child is age seventy, that contribution, those contributions are seven point four million dollars. That's a good amount of money to retire on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what you yeah, certainly would be okay. So what you're saying is the federal government when a child is born, or would this be retroactive for children up to a certain age or or once does this have to pass Congress, be signed by the White House, and anyone born after that date would qualify. I assume that's the way it is.
Speaker 5: I think the version that I saw, it's over the next three years, say baby's born, over the next three years, we'll get this thousand dollars from the government. Okay, I don't know if that five thousand dollarmentation is also only limited to those kids, but if it's better, If it's not.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you threw me on that one. What do you mean it's better if it's not. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: It's better if it's not limited, just as those kids?
Speaker 2: Oh, right, right, right, right right, So yeah, hopefully this should go forward. So the account is opened by money from the federal government for thousand dollars, and then the parents keen, if they so choose, contribute up to five thousand dollars for the first seven years of the child's life. So that would mean when they turn what seven, they're going to have thirty six thousand dollars plus whatever interest was was developed, and at that point the contributions from the parents would cease. But just the compounding is going to turn that money by time that theoretical child turns seventy at an eight percent compounded rate, to seven point four million dollars. And this is separate and apart from the proposal that the President has floated, which moms and dads would be given five thousand dollars separate, apart for every child to help with the costs of the first few years or a child's life. Correct.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is totally different. Dad was to the parents.
Speaker 1: This is to the kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, And this also would be good I assume for your industry, the estate planning industry, the certified trust in saery industry as well, because a lot of parents would look at this money and say what do I do with this? And they're going to need to seek some help.
Speaker 5: I assume, Oh, yeah, definitely it would be good for the industry. But I think it would be also good for public policy, because if you have less pressure on social Security, then you're more likely to fulfill the promise. The government is more likely to fulfill the promises that it made to the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The problem with that, as I'm sure you are more than aware, is that the Social Security Trust Fund periodically they tell us it's going to run out in twenty thirty four. Now what happens is that they raised taxes or they're able to do something, But it would be quite a time before the fruit of the seeds that are being planted with this so called mega account. Before those seeds bear fruit, it would be somewhere around seventy years down the line, So we're talking about pretty darn close to the turning of the next century before kids who are being born now actually reach retirement age in the age of which they can take advantage of this program. It's but as someone once said, when is the best day to plant a tree? Yesterday? Get it started.
Speaker 5: You've got to start somewhere, and you might as well start at the easiest point and then work backward if you need to.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Chris, how can first of all thank you for doing this. How can any of our listeners get in touch with you? I'm sure you have a website that you could direct people to.
Speaker 5: I have a website called childira dot com. Just go there and there's some nice articles you can read and maybe even a place you can sign up to get more information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you any parent who can put some money away childira dot com. It's so important because if you bring someone into the world, whatever your financial circumstances are, whatever you can do to sort of plan for that child's future, whether it involves college education, vocational education, and then a little bit of a grubstake for them to get started. It's so important, it is. It's just amazing. Very few people are born with that proverbial silver spoon in their mouth, and so for everyone else who's not born with a silver spoon in their mouth, or as Anne richard Is, the former governor of Texas, once said, some people get born on third base and they think they've hit a triple. These are great ideas, and I thank you chrispher explaining him as clearly as as you did tonight for my audience. And I hope to have you back all right.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. And how's that car ride going? Where are you driving? By the way, I'm just kind of curious. Where abouts are you? What state?
Speaker 5: I'm driving from Buffalo to Rochester. I'm in the middle of a book tour on Lafayec. It's another book that I wrote.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you our station. When you hang up, go to ten thirty and your am Dowd. You'll be able to hear us. We boom up into all right, I will up into northern New York out of New England are fifty thousand WAT longtime radio station, so you will be able to hear the next guest. We're going to talk about Jason Tatum's achilles injury and which he suffered Monday night playing against the Knicks. Thank you again, Chris appreciated. Thanks then, all right, and by the way, any of you who are out there and you're having any sort of trouble listening to us, you also can always pull us down from the app store the iHeart app. I mentioned that a few times and again it's just really a new way to be in touch with us. Pull that iHeart app down and make WBZ your first preset, your first default, and you'll always be just a fingertip away. We will be back. We're going to talk with an orthopedic surgeon from Tough's Medical Center, doctor Atsushi Endo, about Jason Tatum and his torn achilles, how it happens, how it's treated, and what's the recovery period. It's a tough recovery period. Back nightside right after the news at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 1: So you're on night Side with Dan Ray on w Boston's News radio.
Speaker 2: Well, all of us have seen that horrific accent. Well, accident, it was an accident that Jason Tatum suffered on Monday night at Madison Square Garden Garden when he tore his achilles. So all sorts of questions is how does it happen, how's this treated? And what's the recovery period? With us is doctor at Sushi Endo? Uh, he's an orthopedic surgeon and Tuff's Medical Center. Doctor Endo, welcome to Nightside.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us, Oh, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: So I think most of us understand that there's a lot of torque put on professional basketball players legs as they're as they're stopping and starting and going in directions, in different directions. I assume that's what what caused him to go down with this injury. We've all seen it. Break it down for us if you would, we can visualize it when you were watching or if you were if you watch the replay, how long did it take you to figure out that it was going to be an achilles problem that he'd have to deal with?
Speaker 3: Oh, so just by looking at the videos, sometimes it's difficult, you know, but usually the athletes, our patients tell you that where the pain is, and also they kind of describe how it happened. Then we can kind of tell what's going on, but just by looking at the video it's sometimes difficult, like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, he was writhing in pain, and when I looked at it, I thought to myself, and I'm not a doctor, this is a serious injury. So it has now been diagnosed as an achilles. It is something that you would think that a twenty seven year old professional basketball player would have done all this stretching exercises. It was late in the game and all of that. What do they do to how do you treat this? I mean, this is a huge surgical procedure that he now has undergone. Let's talk about the the procedure yourself. Is it a difficult surgery to to to actually complete? I assume as an orthopedic surgeon, you're much more familiar with this procedure than anyone in my audience.
Speaker 3: Sure, so, yes, you know the I kind of tendon, the rupture. It can be treated surgically or non surgically. But in terms of surgery, the surgery itself is relatively straightforward, meaning that basically the tendons are torn, so we repair often with the futures, so we open up the skin tend on his torn so we just repair, like you know, just so up and put it together. That's how the surgery goes. Usually takes like probably less than one hour.
Speaker 2: People who I know who have had achilles say that they had the sensation of an elastic snapping and the achilles sort of rolls up like an elastic up their legs. Is that a common thing that you've heard from patients.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: And the actual people often say that that they hear a snapping sound or feeling of snapping, and often they say that, you know, they feel like somebody was hitting from the behind of the calf, but actually nobody was there. That's how they often describe it.
Speaker 2: Is Is it because of the the amount of torque or the amount of pressure that is being put put on this it's it's it? Is it a tendon or a ligament or is it a bit of both? Uh?
Speaker 3: That's uh. Acquits tendon so not the ligaments and tendons. Is the largest tendon in the body, and that connects the calf muscle and the hue bone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And when the surgery is done as quickly. Again, Tatum had this surgery done. I found out tonight in New York. He didn't originally said he was going to come back to Boston and have an MRI I done. The surgery was done immediately in New York by apparently very competent surgeon. What's the uh, the prognosis for a recovery? And again I know that he's not your patient, so you haven't seen the charts, but generally when someone has a an achilles tendon injury like this, uh, this is not a quick recovery as I understand it, certainly not a quick recovery for a guy to get back on a basketball court.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're truly right, So you know, I see more like you know the general population in my practice, and the recovery time is quite long, and the usually retweet with the specialized boot after surgery, and then you have to you have to wear that specialized boots for at least I would say two to three months. Then you start doing some rehab afterwards. So at the earliest, even in a recreational level, it takes at least I would say four to six months, but at the professional level it could be longer or depending on how they do. Yeah, that's a typical recovery time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's a dumb question, but I get paid no put the ask of the dumb questions. Are you in that boot day and night twenty four to seven for a period of time or can you at least take the boot off to take a shower or to sleep in a bed without the boot? Tell us about that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So in general, even so surgery versus no surgery, that treatment is similar. And this in my practice, I almost always use specialized boot and the initially, at least the first like six weeks or so, I recommend wearing the boot almost twenty four to seven and the only just to take it off only if really necessary. If that's the case, I recommend patients to keep the foot in a plant of flexed position, meaning that the foot is flexing down downward.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, so this is a Is this a an injury? And I hate to even ask this question, but is this an injury that is more common amongst young people. I've had friends of mine. I'm not going to mention some of the people who you would know who have done this. Uh? Or is this something that is more common with people as they get older and their tendons become you know, more I guess tenuous would be yeah, sure, sure, yeah, that's fair. What what is what's what's the likelihood? Because everybody looks at that and they say, well, that can't be me because I'm not a professional basketball players. It's a it's a it's a an incident accident that that occurs, not just a professional basketball players.
Speaker 3: Pretty right, So of course, and I see more I you know, uh general population that it's was the very common injuries and the uh it's a more common with a sudden motion involving activities such as basketball or maybe football, soccer, and the age wise more common for middle age like thirties or forties, so they are actively enough, but not like the tissues are not that young and healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, So what you're suggesting is that for the average person who is living life and has put the basketballs and the soccer balls and the footballs away and they're not out trying to relive the glories of their youth, they're less likely to suffer this if they're not out you know, on the field, so playing every weekend on the court, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: So well, well, yeah, well I don't want to quit. You know that those are the fund activities, but yeah, just more common, definitely more common for weekend warriors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, fair enough, fair, but there are things that you can do. Look, I really do appreciate it. I enjoyed chatting with you. I am always amazed what those of you who are in the orthopedic field are able to do. You literally reconstruct people. So I just want to say thank you for joining us tonight, doctor Endel, but also thank you for doing what you and your colleagues do. I have several friends of mine in the orthopedic surgical field, and I'm amazed at what you folks are able to do to bring people back to their old self. Let me put it like that. Thanks, thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Oh well, thank you for a kind war that. I appreciate that, and thank you for having me here.
Speaker 6: Enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Doctor Atsushi, Endo, orthopedic surgeon at the Toughs Medical Center. All Right, we're going to be back right after this quick break for a couple of commercial messages, and I might end up previewing what we're going to be talking about tonight. So we have a fourth guest who is amongst the miss put all said, we have the fourth guest. Now I'm told the fourth guest is set, so I won't have to vamp. We'll be back with a fourth guest right after this.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray on Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm delighted. Welcome David Hamilton, who's the author of a book entitled The Enigmatic Aviator. Charles Lindbergh revisited the ninety eighth anniversary of the flight of the Spirit of Saint Louis will be fast upon us, Doctor Hamilton. You're required. You're a retired kidney surgeon, so the appellation doctor Hamilton is appropriate. You're an award winning historian in both medicine, says Golf. I don't know if you're an award winning historian Golf, but welcome. How are you.
Speaker 6: I'm okay, I'm okay. It's a bad dye, it's a we'll do her best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess we will. I'm a little confused as to why your company acts to be on. We could have waited until you were back in the States, minderstanding as you're in Scotland tonight, correct. Indeed, is that where you live or are you over there on a visit?
Speaker 6: No, I live here, I live here, you live there?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yeah, these lines are tough. Let's try to got through it here. So you have done a history of Charles Lindbergh, and Lindbergh has been a considered many times. Many people like sort of a controversial character who dominated aviation breakthroughs in the early to mid twentieth century. Some suggested that he was a little bit more than an American isolationist. He was that, but you have basically said, maybe he's given a bad rap with some of the reputation that have been attached to him. Tell us about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, he actually had a super reputation, good biographies. He was a friend of the White House, invited to everything until Philip Roth wrote the novel historical novel The Plot Against America in two thousand and four, and unfortunately, everybody has seemed to believe what was in the novel. Even the HBO had a mini series on it as if it was a documentary. So the idea that he was a Nazi anti Samite is quite recent and I'm doing my best to untangle that untangle that don.
Speaker 2: What called you were summons? You did this cause Lindbergh died in nineteen seventy four, so he's been gone now for just I guess fifty one years. He was someone whose child was kidnapped. His family after he became famous, was the victim of I guess at that point, the world's most well known kidnapping. What prompted what prompted you to in effect try to revive his reputation?
Speaker 6: Funnily enough, Dan, in my field, I was a transplant surgeon in Scotland, and they transplant surgeons we all knew about lindberghen and revered them because he had invented He invented a device to keep organs alive. So that's why I got into it, from here in Scotland and from medicine. And I started studying his huge archive at Yale, and I found a lot more interesting stuff on his scientific contributions. And then I realized he'd been given a hard time recently, and I wanted to unscramble it. The the reason that Ruth could bad mouth them in the in the novel was that Lindbergh took on President Roosevelt at the beginning of the Second World War, Roosevelt wanted to.
Speaker 2: Get in and.
Speaker 5: Lindbergh led the movement to.
Speaker 6: Keep out of the of the European War at least not send any any troops. Of course, that all that all finished with Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 2: The debate was over.
Speaker 6: Although America was split down the middle, Pearl Harbor just finished.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was was Lindbergh ethnically German American?
Speaker 6: Sorry I missed that, then?
Speaker 2: Was was Jarles Lindbergh from an ethnic point of view? German American?
Speaker 6: Nothing to do with Germany, nor certainly one than that sage.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I'd said that. I'm just wondering what his ethnic derivation when his four bears came where his four bears came from? That contribute? Did that contribute inadvertently to the reputation or unfairly to the reputation? Is what I'm asking you.
Speaker 6: There were Swedish? Okay, Swedish grandfather.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, Okay, that's that's helpful. Did Lindbergh After World War Two? Lindbergh sort of disappeared? I think, if my memory is correct. What was he doing from the time the war ended and Roosevelt's presidency ended. What did he do in the fifties and sixties up until his death in seventy four. How did he live out his life after the great heroic feats of the the first you know, cross Atlantic flow ight and having you know, survived the loss of a child. How did the rest of the latter half of his life go quietly or did he stay in the public eye.
Speaker 6: As you say, Dan. After Roosevelt died, then Lindberg. Everybody welcomed Lindberg back into their lives and back into the Air Force, into secret work. He was involved in the sec the special air going of the atomic bombers. This was all of course secret stuff. So when I was in his archive, I could see that he was involved at the high level in the various committees, even planning the atomic warfare right through to Polaris. But he had to destroy all the minutes and stuff that came through, so you only get hints what he was up to.
Speaker 5: But he was in there at the highest level.
Speaker 6: Advising the Air Force in particular. It was even it was even considered for the for the cabinet position in the early nineteen fifties. He was considered for that he was so highly regarded, but it was secret, and hence it's been very badly described. But there it was in in his archives, so.
Speaker 2: He So that would have been once Eisenhower became president. I assume if it was the early fifties, either the end of Truman's time in office or Eisenhower.
Speaker 6: Eisenhower thought a lot about him, restored his rank he had pretty well. It was taken away from him pretty well by Roosevelt, and I gave him back. Kennedy thought a lot of him. Reagan thought a lot of them as well, even even afterwards.
Speaker 2: Interesting, doctor Hamilton, I appreciate you time. I'm glad that we finally got you. The book is the Enigmatic Aviator Charles Lindbergh revisited. The book is now out. I assume it's available in Amazon, and I'm sure it's going to be a great success.
Speaker 6: Good good, Thanks very much, Dan, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Thanks for staying up late. I'm assuming it's already probably closer to one o'clock, maybe even two am in Scotland at this hour. It is off to bed now, all right, Good night, doctor David Hamilton. Thank you for being for finally getting in touch with US. Tonight we get back. We're going to talk about that tragedy in Boston on April twenty eighth, little five year old boy gets off a school bus and seconds later is dead. That story has kind of gone away, and I'd like to get it back up on everyone's radar screen. We'll be back on Night's side right after the nine o'clock news