Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for checking out this first episode of the new Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show planned for you tonight. If you haven't already made sure you like and subscribe. Look, my first guest needs literally no introduction unless you haven't had the Internet in like six years, I would say, but I'll give her one anyway. You'll know her from her appearances on all of the Vixen sites, which makes sense as she was recently crowned Vixen Angel. I'm gonna have links to everything she does in the episode description if it allows me to put that many things in there, because this girl is just everywhere, everywhere. Okay. I'm gonna put links to her social media, put links to her podcast. I'm even gonna put links to her flesh life. Okay. I want to make sure, most importantly, though, you check out OnlyFans at Violet Myers. Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcoming to the show, the voluptuous Violet Myers. Violet, how are you tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a very beautiful intro. I'm great, Thank you. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Not bad? Not bad at all? I'm very honored to have you here. I first contacted your PR agent years ago, you know, and she gave us a chance, she really did, and I hope we didn't let her down ever. But I said, you know, oh, I'd love to get Violet Myers on. And this was when we had, you know, not a ton of listeners. And she goes, hey, hey, hey, we'll work up to Violet Myers, okay, because she recognized I wasn't ready to have you on at the time, and I actually appreciate that. I would have fucked it up real bad back then. Oh, violent, if you could please. I know it's the most boring question and asked a million times, but if you could give us a brief, how did you come into the adult entertainment industry, whatever form it was, whether it was camming, dancing, or just straight to videos.
Speaker 2: How I got started or introduced was webcamming. Like anything to do with like adult content was always through webcamming. I used to cam on a very popular camsite, and but I was like kind of in a way, a little bit naive because I didn't know anything about webcamming. I just got introduced to it by a guy that I was like dating at the time, and he wanted to do like couples cam and then like we were making pretty good money because we were both like college students and it was helping us like with you know, our books and like snacks and stuff. And then we broke up and then I I was like, I want to still keep making this money. So I ended up doing it by myself, and then like a month later of doing it individually, that's when like I I got introduced a little bit into doing like, you know, the mainstream content because I wanted my room to grow and gain more followers and fans on my website on that on my room. So I ended up doing like a month in Florida and then I stayed there and then I've been doing this since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Very nice. So when did it turn for it? Sounds like early on with the webcaming, you were like, I really enjoy making this money, and the money's never a bad thing obviously, Yeah, But when you finally got exposed to like filming and working with people and whatever else, did that like open up a new thing for you where you're like, the money's good, the money's great, the money's very important. We all fucking work for it, But was there a thing for you where you're like, oh shit, this is a lot of fun too, Like I really like this shit too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it was like my first scene, like I did like a solo, and I was like, this isn't bad. Like I'm in a mansion, I have a megap artist on set. It's not like a like what people think it is, like a sketchy hotel. There's like a weird, creepy guy recording you. It was nothing like that. It was very professional, and I was like wow, like I like this is fun. I feel like besides like obviously you know, doing like the adult side of it, Like the point I felt like this feels like a movie set. It didn't feel like like if I was gonna film like an adult video if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely So I had so much.
Speaker 2: Fun with it and I was like wow, I just made like like my I don't even think I made that much in a month when I used to work for minimum wage. But I was like, wow, I'm making like this amount of money. And just like one day I was like wow, like and and and at that time it was when I really think about it, I wasn't really getting paid that much, but still, like I was like shocked at the amount of money I was making so fast. But it wasn't even like me trying to get into it, trying to make do it for money. I was just kind of like, let's see where it takes me.
Speaker 1: When I was working in an office years ago and I went from making thirty five thousand to seventy thousand, it's like you just won the lottery, you know, like like you said, for upgrading and making a little bit more, It's like, oh my god, what am I gonna do with all this money? This seventy grand is nothing in the wide scheme of it. But to you relative, no, that's a totally fair point. Yes, I just meant I didn't want people thinking I was a big shot by saying I used to make seventy grand. You know, nice Kia, you know shit like that. So let me ask you, though, were you a fan of porn before coming into the industry or just kind of it was there?
Speaker 2: No, I loved porn. I loved I mean, I just I don't know because I wasn't really sexually active like that at all. So I just watch it just to learn and get better. So whenever I had the chance to have sex or do anything with the guy, I knew what I was gonna do. I just want because I would lie and be like, yeah, I'm not a virgin, but really I was a virgin. Well, I would watch a lot so I could do my research. So whenever, like I was gonna do anything with the guy, he wouldn't assume I was a virgin. But I never made it that far until like college.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, that's fair. So I asked that because you you really are. Yeah, I hate to keep, for lack of a better term, sucking your dick here, but you are a superstar. Are there any sites that you and you're very smart with business? It sounds like incredibly smart. Are there sites that you look at or you see other girls shoot for that You're like, damn, I kind of want to shoot for that, but it doesn't really fit my image. It doesn't fit my brand, it doesn't fit maybe even the polish of some of the scenes you shoot for Vixen. You don't have to call them out. I'm just wondering if there are any of those sites.
Speaker 2: I feel like I shot like a majority of like everything I wanted to do. I don't think I have anything I don't want to do, maybe like a site like lubed or something where that's like I think they're like I think it's like a bunch of loube but it's like with cream pies in it, but they're like super dramatic cream pies. Like that's like this I've always wanted to shoot for but never had a chance to shoop.
Speaker 1: He Okay, all right. I don't know if it's something in my brain because my mother drank when she was pregnant or what, but shiny stuff oil latex just does it for me. It kind of clicks. I think it's so pretty, right, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially with like four K cameras and like a beautiful body and everything. It just brings it all together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. The girl does have to be pretty. I oiled myself up. You'd vomit, so I don't want to do that. But damn, I should have held that joke until you were drinking water praying for a spit take. Let me tell you when we first started the show, I said the first episode, this is our complete rebranding of the show. We used to do one I had Sarah j on and on the last show, and I made her laugh while she was drinking water and she spit it out. For the rest, for the rest of my life, what do I get to tell people I gagged Sarah j Okay, it's proud. I want that on my gravestone somewhere someday.
Speaker 2: That needs to be a quote.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure many guys have said that in the past, but sure a quote for me. I understand though, good point. She's a pro legend. You recently shot your first gang bang. I believe right that is correct. Yeah, okay, talk me through the build up on it. Did you I assume you had had you know, group sex makes me sound like a seventy five year old man but likes sure, but it was yeah, yeah, So how did you build up to that? From just one guy to two guys and then eventually to this.
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, you know, I'm really big on analogies, but it's like when you try it's like when you ride a bicycle and and you know, I just went straight to two wheels instead of four wheels. That was like my first experience. And I do that on purpose because I wanted to be really as authentic on camera as it like if it was like a real life like because it I mean, I'm realistically, I'm being myself when I'm really on camera, So I didn't really The only group seen sex I've ever done was like the Black Draw orgy in twenty twenty two for Black doraw and so it was like going from that to this, it was a big transition. I was like really nervous. I was really excited. I was scared. I was happy. It was like I wasn't even scared. And then in a way of like where it was too many men, I was just scared that I was gonna not perform my best. That was the only thing I was scared of because I'm like my biggest critic. People can tell me I can win all these awards, but if I still feel like I could have done better, like I'm always gonna be so hard on myself for that. But I was just really excited to get it over with because now it's like, Okay, now I can do more and like get better and better with each scene that I do. Sure, Sure, and I'll have that nervousness from that first time.
Speaker 1: Sure, I've spoken. I've done a lot of interviews over the last couple of weeks as I prepare this season, and the one thing that sticks out to me, let me ask you this, and maybe it doesn't apply to you, I'm wondering if it does. Are you an introvert? Naturally?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am gonna I'm in more to I'm sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what I've been saying is, it's so amazing so many of you girls who are just willing to just put it out there.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I've talked to them and they're like, yeah, I'm kind I'm pretty much an introvert. Like, I don't do any I don't do this, just hang out with some of my friends, right, Yeah, So how does that happen? How do you go? Man? I'm real comfortable just behind this webcam to how many guys were in this gang bang Violet.
Speaker 2: It's like eight or nine?
Speaker 1: Oh okay? Is that all? Okay? Cool? Uh? So how do you do you have to And this is another dumb analogy I've been using. Do you have to do one? Just put like an actress mask on it and be like, yes, you are going to be authentic. But I got a little filter over me that says, just be cool. No, anxiety, take a deep breath, take a bunch of dicks. We're all good.
Speaker 2: No, yes, I mean we are acting at the end of the day, like this is I mean, some people really practice this in their real life, and like, kudos to them. I don't have enough time to be fucking off camera like that with like ten guys, honestly ten girls, you know. So when I I guess, like when I when I perform or get on a set, I I like, I was a theater kid, like growing up, I went to performing arts school, so I've always been kind of someone an actress already. So when I'm on set, that's Violet. When I'm off set, that's it. I'm really me, just like super chill, nerdy, that's it. But when I'm on set, people are watching me to see me in that performance, So like that's kind of like what I channel. I just think about what do people want to see? What are people going to enjoy watching? And I just think mainly about the viewer. And that's kind of like what gets me out of like my shyness and character, because when you think about it, when you're having sex, you're not shy. You're comfortable with someone, You're you know, you're able to be yourself with that person and you're able to explore your kinks and all this with that person. So like when I'm on camera, that's what I think about. I put on my nerves to the side, and I'm like, I'm putting on a performance. I'm exploring my sexuality on camera, and you know, that's mainly like how I go about it.
Speaker 1: So when you shoot a gang bang scene, then though, do you have to then personalize each person in the moment or is that more a case of just staying within your lane, you.
Speaker 2: Know, staying in my lane and whoever comes to me, all right, let's go. Because some guys they I mean when because these are professionals, you have to remember, these are guys who have been doing this for years. They've done so many group scenes that they already know how to be another like another player in the game. So when we do those group scenes, like every guy has their turn, and every guy knows what to do in a scene, whether it's in the DP part there's like duos, Like we go before we even have sex on camera, we talk about this, what we're going to do in the scene. So like the sex stills help so much with the with the flow of this, and then also beforehand we'll do our dues and don't so we'll be like, what do you like? What don't you like? Oh? I like kissing? Oh don't kiss me? Oh can you do this to my balls? Can you do? Can you give me more attention? Like some guys are just like that in that scene. So like when you watch it, some guys got more attention than others. And that's because they were willing to put themselves on camera, and you know, on the forefront too, because some guys were just like, I'll just be here when it's my turn, just tap me in.
Speaker 1: Sure. So you you want a guy who's I mean, it's kind of a dumb question as it comes out of my mouth, but you want a guy who's all in on the scene. You want a guy who treats this like a job.
Speaker 2: It is a job. Yeah, And I think that's why whenever they do these castings for these scenes, for like not just mine, but like all of everyone's Game Bang scenes, there has to be chemistry and flow with all the guys because realistically, the guys are coming together as a team to like obviously worship a woman because when it's not a reverse gang maybe when it's a gang bang with one girl with a bunch of guys, they all have to work together because let's say that person has a problem with that person, then it's not gonna work, and then they're gonna be competing and then like it sucks up the flow for even myself or like the other girl that's in the scene. So it really is a group effort.
Speaker 1: They gotta they gotta be full on vultron, like they gotta come together and like almost working as a full team, right mum hum.
Speaker 2: Even myself too, like I have to be like, okay, you come over here, No, you go better on this side. So it's like it's like a like a games have you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I assume maybe you do for your own personal OnlyFans, but maybe not. Maybe you have professional people that do it as well. Have you directed scenes for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yet when I do my own content, like my own only fans scenes, yes, but but I'm always I'm like off the camera, I'm like, no, move around, We'll do it this way and then and obviously then I get back in the scene. But I'm planning actually in next month or in August I'm gonna direct my own onlyfan scene, but I'm just gonna like use my name, and I'm gonna book the cast and everything, and I'll just be the director and producer for that and then everyone gets the content and I don't have to keep the content. And that wasn't like my thing. I just wanted to be director, so like I could put that in my like my resume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I do a side show called Brand New Faces where we interview new girls. So I'll find girls on Twitter wherever else, and I like to see that they have a history of trying. They don't have a lot of followers yet, but I want to see that these people are willing to work, and I'll bring them on, I'll interview them, and we'll kind of expose the audience to this new person, you know. Yeah, So let me ask you, are you gonna just and it's fine if you are, because that's obviously what people want when you shoot the scene. Is it all big names? Is there maybe someone you're trying to bring along as well? Do you ever mentor any people? I know that's like six questions at once, Please answer what you will.
Speaker 2: So when when I specifically do the casting for this, I want to do it with people who like, obviously I'm going to choose the female talent first and then after that like whoever they're okay with. As far as like the male talent, that's when like they'll come in second, because realistically, it's the girls they get to they should choose and be able to choose who they want to work with. So that's kind of like how I was going to go about it, like book the girls, and then once I book the girls, we all come together and they decide yes and no list of who they want for the scene, and then like I'll play it, and then that's how we go about it. But as far as like big names or small names, I guess I just like I pay just like I pay attention to everybody, Like I see who really does it because they love it, or who does it because they think it's like a gateway to like you know, get in and like yeah, not just fame. But like while I'm just doing this for money, I don't really care about it. When I mean, we all do it for money, but I think there's you could tell who does it for money and who does it because they really just genuinely love their job, and then obviously when you love something, that's when you get like you feel like you really get paid for it.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't know, but as far as mentoring, that's kind of like where I'm going towards as well. So much knowledge, and I feel like if I if I had someone like me when I first started, or like when I was starting, I would have been like way more ahead of like my future compared to now. I'm not saying I'm what, I'm not prepared, but I mean like it's been better to start younger than like midway while you're doing it, you know.
Speaker 1: So that was a question I was going to ask, how much more money could you make if you had your knowledge now and put it back when you first started.
Speaker 2: My knowledge camming, honestly, I mean.
Speaker 1: Just your knowledge of the industry in general, what people like, what sells like if I could take your brain and put it in However old you were when you first started camming, do you think you would have become even more successful at least at that venture earlier on?
Speaker 2: I feel like we I mean I don't maybe if I was younger me that's a good question business wise, Yes, career wise, I feel like, yeah, yeah, I think so I would have. I feel like I would have definitely blown up faster. But I think realistically, everything that happens happened at its own pace. You know. Sure, well I'm here to help those like in the futures so they could go in the same path, but just like it won't be as long as like how I on mine.
Speaker 1: What, Yes, be safe, make money, and have fun those are really the only thing. And be professional four things you got to do in this industry, and really nice.
Speaker 2: That's it. Like, honestly, you know how many people I've met that are really not the nicest people.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it. It takes nothing to just be polite to even if you hate someone. If I hate it and be like, hey, Violet, you have a nice day, okay, and I'd be like, fuck this violent. It's like, why do people have to be nasty and rude and shitty? I don't get it. We're human beings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get it either. I think that too, is kind of like what separates me from a lot of people is because I'm just genuinely like a nice person, Like I don't have any like jealousy or any mean bone in me, Like like, I'm the person that always wants to see everyone win. So we I mean, there's a there's room for everyone. There are not a gatekeeper. That makes sense totally.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take our break my guests tonight. Violet Myers, it is insane. I'm actually talking to her right now. We'll be right back after this.
Speaker 3: You have that gotta finish feeling that just won't quit. Would mistress be disappointed in the seed you've spilled? Now might be the time to try gun tracks. Goon Trecks, the first clinically tested y WF two ejaculate inhibitor, allows Mommy's pay pigs to pound all day without the complications of post nut clarity. Side effects include loss of income, loss of home, loss of family, backed up prostate homicidal rage, and dry basketball shorts. So if you're a quick shooter with a family that you're ready to ignore, help to your doctor and see if goon Treks is right for you. Gun tracks, keep it in all night, and get back to gooning for a Goddess. Brought to you by your worst friend dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, and we're back with my guest today. Violet Myers. Only fans Violet Myers go sign up for it. You're kind of known as a meme queen. If I'm being honest with you, Am I wrong in that sense?
Speaker 2: No, You're not wrong. That's kind of like all I started.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I heard that, and I searched for that meme of you, right, I could not find it. Which one I don't know. I saw you said in an interview. There was one you were like taking your top off and there was a guy in the background, and you said it went viral. I totally believe it went viral. Maybe I wasn't in my algorithm at the time.
Speaker 2: It was like in twenty eighteen. It was like with my I had deleted it off Twitter too, because I was like, I didn't like the photo anymore. But my agent wasn't in the My agent was in the background. I still have the photo on my phone, but I had taken two selfies and then one was like covering my boobs and the other one was like not covering my boops, and my agent was in the background, and people thought he was like my sugar daddy or my uncle or reepy uncle or something. And it just went viral.
Speaker 1: See yeah that, Yeah, I got a plan. I think I'd like to make you go viral again for a meme. Okay, Violet, We're gonna play Meme Queens.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Meme Queen is a game where I'm gonna show you screenshots I pulled from some of your videos and we're gonna see if we can make a viral meme out of them. Now, look, I'm putting you on the spot here, so don't feel like you have to come up with a funny meme. I made some of his examples. If you do have one, though, go like this, Oh I have a meme. I'd like to do it now you say it? Okay, Okay, So let's break down. I'm gonna make you hate memes by the end of this. What do we know makes a good meme? Number one or quality number two? Normally cropped number three, misspellings? Okay, we know likely the two most famous porn meme templates right now, and correct me if I'm wrong. But I would say it's Riley Reid right, and I would say Piper Pair in her Gangang scene. I would say those are two that there are a lot of good ones, but those are the two biggest ones. Yes, So I pulled three pictures of you in true meme format, and I want to see if I can sell you on any of these as a viable format. And if you like them as a meme Queen, I'm gonna need you to rate them one to five. Okay, So here's the first one I have for you.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: This is Violet Myers in a scene I don't quite remember who it was. It has been cropped down, so she almost looks like she's possessed by something. Her eyes are rolled back in the back of her head. I think she's really enjoying whatever's going on. So we can use this meme to either convey doing something you shouldn't be doing with your eyes, like say, you know, mom, you didn't stare at the eclipse, did you?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: And then your eyes are all burnt out looking out of your head kind of. You could also go with something like, mom, don't sit too close to the TV me and your eyes are all fried out of your head like I said, or all right. We could use this meme to convey something like I didn't see it or I had no interest in seeing it, like when someone asks if you saw their latest Instagram posts.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, like you're rolling your eyes like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So what do you think of this template? Do you think it's something I can make go viral? Do you think this is one? Or maybe do you want to see another one?
Speaker 2: I would see another one just because like my yeah, my eyes are rolling, but I'm not doing anything with my mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair enough, Okay, give me a one to five on this one, though, if you would please.
Speaker 2: As far as funny, maybe like like a two.
Speaker 1: Shit okay, fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the next I know what makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand. Let's go to the second meme here. So in this one, you've got a look of complete and utter shock on your face. We can use this meme template to convey like a surprising event, okay, like see see you. Here's all right, your brain is all business. Okay, you're thinking about the sex aspect. That may actually be what happened. What we're trying to do is making a mean template. So like this one, I would say, my face when one piece ends on a cliffhanger, Okay, like that's what you'd be, like, Oh my god, what or my face when I sent that nude to my dad, Like, what do you think of this one here as like a viable template? Again, not the jokes itself, just the template.
Speaker 2: The template is definitely really funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So one to five, what do you think?
Speaker 2: This is a five? For sure?
Speaker 1: So I have one last one.
Speaker 2: My eyes like youre's just like what the hell is going on shore?
Speaker 1: And you can apply it towards anything like the ending of you last season, you know, anything like that. All right, last one I have for you? This meme is you looking down in like kind of horror, disgust or frustration with something. Okay, I personally like it as a hangover type of meme, right, so you could say something like when you see the mess you made drunk last night and like staring down at it. Or what we could also do is make it like, uh, you know, when you got too high and forgot to let the dog out, like something gross, Like you're looking down at something horrible. So on a one to five scale, what do you think of this as a template?
Speaker 2: It has potential? It does have potential, So I want to say, like like a three and a half out of five.
Speaker 1: Fair? That's fair? So you would agree then that the best one is likely number two is your favorite name.
Speaker 2: No, it is definitely.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, ladies and gentlemen. That was meme queen. Uh a fun little game I put together. Uh So when we talk about social what is your strategy when it comes to social media? Do you do you currently have a manager or no social media manager?
Speaker 2: No, My social media is yeah, I do have like I have like whenever I like need to, like if I'm so busy, I'll be like, oh, I'll tell my said, can you post this for me? Like on my story, But that's like or like on my YouTube post like like like posting the new episode of our podcast. But it's really when it comes to like my Twitter, mam my ex, I mean my Instagram, Snapchat, like everything minus like YouTube and no, I know, yeah, no, I pretty all social that's the only one. Yeah, social social media. Yeah, that's like the only one. And that's because I yeah, I don't really have time to like edit and upload, like I'll let them do that. But as far as like everything like that's me.
Speaker 1: Do you did you realize how much work was going to go into this before you stepped into it, because it seems like so many girls don't and that can create a real burnout early on or a lack of success. You're a train that's just moving, it seems like. And did you know that, Did you have to adjust on the fly, did you do your research and know you would have to do that, or did it just kind of come naturally because you like social media.
Speaker 2: Naturally just because I've been I I when I decided to get into the industry, I knew that I would have to dominate. I needed do social media because I would look at I would follow porn stars just to see what they would tweet. No personality. I think the only one that I would that would be funny was like I think, like maybe no, I mean that's a brag or anything, But I mean everyone would just tweet like they're born. There was no personality and no asking people questions or talking to them. And if they would tweet something, they would ignore their fans. I noticed that too, they wouldn't really talk to them. So like I guess like when I first started it, I was like, I'm just gonna like treat this social media thing like like how I would normally do if I was just running my own social media just I would find it hilarious when celebrities would be like really funny on Twitter and Instagram. And that's kind of like how I wanted to run my social media.
Speaker 1: Is your only fans similar in that eighties, a more personalized version of you. Like if I sign up for your only fans at Violet Myers, or am I gonna get like not you behind the scenes but almost you, you know, the high quality stuff as well. But do I get Violent Myers on a daily basis? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. Like even when I'm just like in the tub, I'll just feel like I'm gonna log in, say what say what everyone's doing? Or because I'll be like real life taking a picture in my tub. So I like to make it as personalized as I can when I whenever I'm doing something like for example, I can't take a picture right now when I'm doing the podcast or like when become me a YouTube video. But I try to make it as identical as to like my social media as possible, even down to my emojis and everything, because realistically it is my it's me, and I want my fans to also feel like this is different and very personalized, like wow, this only Fans is definitely her versus Like you know, there's a bunch of other people, you know, you they they their management runs everything, and I just I think when it comes to certain things it's good to have help. But for the most part, like I like to be on top of everything because it is my brand that I'm protecting, and I'm protecting my fans too, Like my fans are up here when it comes to like bile myers here, my fans are right there next to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put a little bit level, you know, just work with my ass.
Speaker 1: But that's like, well, like you self, love, you got to put yourself a little bit above. But yet you're right the train. You were the front of the train on this. I know most people think you were the caboose, but you were the front of the train on this one, right, And nothing else gets carried if you don't if you don't want it, if you're not comfortable with it. Down the line, you're at a huge number of followers. You may have to pass off a little bit in the future if you continue to grow at the trajectory you're doing, or do you just okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well I was gonna say that's why I don't really I'm either more active on one platform than the other. I can't do it all at the same time. One day, I'll spend more time on TikTok, one day I'll spend more time on x Twitter, another day on Instagram, another day Snapchat. Like I really have to dedicate more time to another, but I still find time to do everything at once for sure.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the Morning After podcast and what I'm going to get when I listen to this is this? Is this again? Is it topic based? Or you is it a hang? Are you just hanging?
Speaker 2: I want to say it's fifty to fifty So right now, like we just finished the first season and we're transitioning to the second season because we're actually gonna change things up a little bit more on our podcast. So we want people to listen to the Morning After podcasts and laugh, maybe even get a little sad, maybe reflect, you know all of that, Because when I listen to podcasts sometimes there's no substance I listen to it. I'm like, they just anybody just has a microphone, holl But when but when I want I when I do my own podcast, Like I love just talking and I have so much to talk about and like my my also like my co host on the show too, Like we all have so many experiences and we're very relatable outside of like what we all do for a living. They and what's very unique about my podcasts, Like you would assume that my podcast would also have like my co workers from my adult industry, but no, these are like normal people, like they're influencers, but in the social media space, so like it all comes together and we all have like our own story. And when people listen to our podcasts, I just genuinely want them to be entertained. We'll have specific topics, like very serious topics. We never get really too religious or political, just because that's just something we're not even interested in any there. We're just we're in the middle of like gen Z and millennial, And I feel like there's not that many podcasts like there's either the really they all have one topic or one subject, whether dating, this and that, and like ours is just like a mixture of everything. We'll bring in like special guests from like like all types of social media worlds like that people usually don't have the platform for like to get on and talk about their like or anything. We've had former we've had like dancers for like K pop groups, We've had veterans, We've had like so many people on the podcast, and it's just really like just a platform for everyone to shine and really express themselves and talk just about day to day topics, but also like we get deep too.
Speaker 1: Sure, Can I give you me Obviously it's weird. I'm even asking if I can do this. Can I give you a piece of advice on podcasting?
Speaker 2: Yes, I would love that.
Speaker 1: The number one podcaster in the world is a guy who talks for three hours and occasionally cuts into conversations about DMT and monkeys and this and that. Okay, people will tell you structure, people will tell you topics important, you gotta have this. You go on and just do what feels right for whatever amount of time you think. And I'm giving you this advice. Obviously you know this, but I worry that you are too much of a professional and you feel like you need to structure it. This is a totally different landscape. You can do whatever you want here, so just do what you're comfortable with and the audience will come along. The reason Joe Rogan is so successful is because Joe Rogan's a real person. Who's talking about shit he's interested in, Right, that's all you got to do. You're an interesting, fascinating person who has lived a pretty fun and interesting life at this point. And maybe there's some sad stuff you'll talk about too, or maybe there's some other stuff that'll come up and people will want to know you. I'm a nobody and I have an audience on my comedy show because I'm just honest. I'm truthful, I'm serious, not serious all the time, but I'm you know, honest and genuine, and that's that's all people are looking for so exactly.
Speaker 2: And I'm I feel like this is a great also transition for like, you know, I just want to just dominate every world, like every space, and like obviously I've always want to have a podcast. I love to talk, and sometimes my YouTube channel, I'm like it's too little. YouTube is very structured. But when you do the podcast, it's like it's kind of like almost like you can do or talk about anything for hours, and then when you mix it with your like close friends and makes it even more fun.
Speaker 1: Totally, totally, We're gonna take another break, come right back. Violet Myers on OnlyFans. She's my guest tonight. Make sure you go check her out. Please go sign up. We'll bear it back.
Speaker 4: When the world tells you to go away, stop leave, go, don't. Instead just come.
Speaker 1: Come.
Speaker 4: The New Fragrance by the podcast that made you Squirt available now at your Worst Friend dot com. Come here, come there, come anywhere.
Speaker 2: Just come.
Speaker 1: When we're back with my guest, Violet Myers. Violet, you have a robust reddite community. I know it's pretty toxic and shit like that sometimes, but yours is not. They are very loving and friendly, and there's about a half a million people you're signaling, signaling to something. If there's a dog or something, they're more than welcome to sit on your lap.
Speaker 2: I'd just like you to know, oh, cat right here.
Speaker 1: More than I will never stop someone. We just put down our cat of twenty one years on my birthday last year. Oh yeah, so you're welcome. So this is the one thing you're going to film where it doesn't matter if there's an animal present. Okay, you won't get in trouble for it, all right, So I have some fan questions here, let's play. It's not a game. It's just a segment called Ask a Porn Star. All right, Violet, these are your viable fans on Reddit. These are the people who pay for your content most likely hopefully please.
Speaker 2: Uh all right?
Speaker 1: Question number one from Chunky Kong racer cool name, Uh what to you? Is the ideal size for a gang bang?
Speaker 2: My ideal size would probably be like four guys. Is that even a gangbang? At that point? You know?
Speaker 1: I spoke to a new girl who I interviewed a few weeks ago. Actually her episode just came out this week, and she says one, two, three, four, five. She says six, it's gotta be one more than available spots.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're by because the air tie, but like honestly, like come on, like when you're thinking about it, you're not really wanting to stroke your hands. Bro, I'm sorry, I say four because then the other guy can just be like like there in case one deflates and then the other pop on, you know, So I say four obviously for like, like if I was to produce and make a movie another one, I'll say at least five, because there's always gonna be that guy who gets like deflates, he gets soft because it's he's not he's in his head because like a lot of guys are in their head a lot. They're like, am I not big enough? Like, you know the same way of the viewers, the male performers. You know how many big dick guys I met Elsa and they're like, my dick is small. I'm like, okay, buddy, like you really just want me to tell you that you're not I'll say five because then when you think about a DP and then the air tight which and then the two can be there when the other ones are done hoop on, and then the other two can just stroke and.
Speaker 1: Watch number two from Super Inspector nine one eight six. What's your favorite TV show?
Speaker 2: My favorite TV show that isn't like an anime? I want to say either Regular Show or SpongeBob or.
Speaker 1: Give me your anime. If anime is number one, put it number one.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, because I feel like a lot of people know my enemies. But okay, it's always changing. But it's not no top three or anything that they're just like like in my head, like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Mob Psycho, Miss Kobiyashi. Those are my favorites that I could rewatch over and over and never get bored of it. That's what I think is my favorite, Like that's what I would call my favorite. But like TV shows, like it's funny. I don't know if I watch any like like I love The Office, but it sounds so basic, Like I really just spend a lot of my time just watching either YouTube or anime or like watching like short form content.
Speaker 1: That's gen z right there, right, yeah, real quick, super quick pivot. Is there room for short form porn for the next generation coming up?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I mean I think so. I think so. I think that would be great because then like we don't have to be on set for like hours, A guy could just pop in like ten twenty minutes, maybe even less, maybe five.
Speaker 1: Minutes short form I'm thinking sixty seconds. I'm thinking, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if anyone could come actually know what I'm like, guys like last than two seconds.
Speaker 1: So maybe Okay, you're on the zoom call with a guy could anyway number four from Doctor Detroit twelve to twenty. What other performers the scenarios are still on your wish list?
Speaker 2: Ooh that I stop and shot with. That's a good question. Performers that I haven't marked with that I want to work with, you know. That's a good question. That's actually like who haven't I fucked? I?
Speaker 1: How about scenarios? Is there anything that you haven't done? Like I kind of that was one of my first questions, kind of like have you ever shot? Do you have any interest in shooting like a bookcocky scene?
Speaker 2: Yes? I would like to do more jvs.
Speaker 1: What's that? Oh Japanese? I don't know what it stands for?
Speaker 2: Japanese adult videos? Yes, because I did one and like all my fans love that. They just don't like the censor. But I kind of like it because I feel like I'm gonna hint ie that, yeah, or like stop watch porn.
Speaker 1: You know stop watches? What stop time? Is that a Japanese things there?
Speaker 2: And then like the guy comes in you and then the time unfreezes and you're like you're dripping come You're like where did this happen? There's a psychon hint and it's just like you know, they just it's like tentacles tread and I would like to do voice acting for a hand tie.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like a little bit easier to answer because when I think about people that I haven't worked with, I have to tell my fans to like request it for me, because I'm like, oh, yeah, you're right, I haven't actually worked with that person.
Speaker 1: So if you're listening to this, go on her Twitter and comment who you'd like to see.
Speaker 2: Or work with?
Speaker 1: Uh soap ball liquor Two. When will you do your third and fourth and fifth anal scenes?
Speaker 2: I know, right, I will. Well, you're excited too. Honestly, when will I do it? I don't know when I get booked more for it, because like I have such a like, I have a rate, I have a special rate for that, but I just do so well doing solo anals that it's kind of hard to do with a real dick times. Okay, okay, yeah, I like doing it myself, but in the future I'm preparing for it.
Speaker 1: This one's from Ava Sparks fan. What do you enjoy more Save for work streams on Twitch or not safe for workstream on Joystick TV.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I love doing both, but there's something about playing video games with like your tits out. So I'm gonna say not safe for work because then I don't have to worry about like an ad. You know how when you go on website and there's like, oh do you want to fuck your hot mom, your neighbor's hot mom or something like that, those kind of ads, And if that popped up on my Twitch or I'm banned. So I like that about Joystick. I can not worry about those weird ads that pop up or anything like that.
Speaker 1: And I get to I will never ever disclose who this person was. But my co hosts and I interviewed a woman and one of those sites used a picture for the thing and it was fuck ugly women locally, and I felt, so, I know you're talking about a different thing, but I'm talking about those porn ads that come up. You know.
Speaker 2: Wow, it was hairy face.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I I hope that didn't affect her mental health, Honestly I do.
Speaker 1: She didn't see it. My friend solid and sent it to me and said, oh my god, they're using this. I thought it was terrible.
Speaker 2: Sah, they should. Whoever did that must be a hater.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, uh twink five six one, not so much of a question. Just wish my girl had as big of an answer as you do.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn, we'll pay for her BBL then don't complain.
Speaker 1: From lou Geeky Are they real or fake?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I don't know? He just wrote, are they real or fakes?
Speaker 2: Are real? And my butt is real too. The only thing that makes it a little bit different I my stomach is now my ass.
Speaker 1: We've all been there after eating my terrible meal. Uh number eight, Spicy Curry twenty five. This is a preference thing, and I want to say my opinion on this just in general, I don't care what anyone does. I don't care what anyone wants to do. As long as there's no kids or animals in the room, like, it's all good. Everyone's preference is the preference. Spicy Curry twenty five wants to know will you ever do a trans scene?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's it's just about finding who am I going to do it with first, because I've gotten opportunities. But I'm just like, I'm like, I don't know, Like I don't know any trans female performers that I need to that I need to know, but there is some that I want to work with, and I'm like, but my friends will be like, but they don't really like women. I'm like, well then I'm like, I don't know, you guys, Maybe I should just have my agent just do it and then be like, here, I want to do it. You book the talent. I'll be surprised. I get to send and make it fun, you know, surprise me. But no, there is I definitely would love to shoot with chance.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, I have one last question here. This is a fan question, but not from your Reddit page, so I don't know if you know this, but my former co host is actually killed in a terrible glory whole accident. Luckily, it's so funny you had to look like is he serious? No? I am not serious. No. Luckily we were able to transfer his consciousness into an AI system. So I'd like to play a video for you where he's going to ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Greetings from the future. I am Ai Shane, a time traveling artificial intelligence sent back to prepare the world for future tragedies, also to ask porn stars questions. As I traverse the vast expanse of time, I bring forth this message of great importance. In the future, water systems will crumble, cascading into disrepair like ancient ruins of forgotten civilizations, but fear not, for humanity's ingenuity will prevail. In the year twenty one to ninety five doctors will discover a new source of hydration for all living civilians.
Speaker 3: Piss.
Speaker 5: Yes, you heard that right, piss, the liquid byproduct, once dismissed, shall become the elixir of survival. Through advanced technologies, the piss is removed from the rivers and bottled by major corporations. My question to you, what do you think about piss? Do you like it? How much piss do you normally consume on a pornography set. Do you enjoy piss in your personal life? This is Ai Shane signing off until we meet again in the Anals of Time.
Speaker 2: Wow Shane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. He used to end every interview asking the performer what do you think about piss? And it was always a nice moment because it was too gross for me to ask. But I was fascinated by a violet. Have you ever done any kind of golden shower scenes or water sports scenes or anything like that? And is there any desire to in the future.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, it's not my cup of tea. I'm such a Shurma foe when it comes to that stuff, Like when I see it and I just scroll past by it. It's not my fetish, you know, not kink. I mean, I'm not think shaming as long as you're not hurting people and there's no children in mom or.
Speaker 1: Animals like there you go.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, when you think about it, it's just a human sprinkler. But you know, I can only square in my personal life. I don't like to do it on camera, just unless it's like it's there. But realistically, no, like I have to be comfortable with that person to do it, because I am very hy that's like a new king for me. But I mean, to each their own, but I just like, I don't like.
Speaker 1: It now my thing either totally get it, totally get it. We're gonna wrap this one up. You can find links to everything Violet does, which is an insane amount of shit, including her social media, her podcast. I'm gonna put her twitch in there. If Apple allows me, I'll put the flesh Light link. I'll do everything in there. Find it on the episode description, but most importantly, go to her only fans sign up at Violet Myers. Okay, you heard it today, folks. She communicates with her fans. She loves her fans. They're just like half a step below, and trust me, I put my listeners underground at this point, so she really loves her fans. Violet, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh no, thank you so much. This is so much fun. It's