Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet Window dot com and listen.
Speaker 3: Now the most orated noise.
Speaker 4: A media.
Speaker 5: Joining you in the lead up to a Friar's Day as I do this live here on the sixth day of February, February Black History Month and all that good stuff twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and according to this thing we call reality. Yep, here I am on a Friar's Day before we do the live call in show and we'll make it a separate podcast and then we'll see what the hell else happens here on Friday night live O Shelly dot com Radio. And this is one of the voices I would happily use anywhere, especially if I was doing some rock stuff. We'd be more than happy to read to you that we are at w whatever the hell d deep Deep and we played the best music oh night long. But you know, my regular speaking voice, I prefer to use that, and we'll get to the headlines now, so we're not going to waste it. It's just my monitor is extremely loud, and anything to drown out that high pitched squeal in my left ear. Let's look at JP's still he's run down real fast. Okay, I just want to because credit where credits due. The first three headlines he assembles are interesting, how the capitalists broke capitalism. That's from the New York Times and then the Times. Okay, epstein saga is a fable of modern capitalism inside Jeffrey Epstein's secretive Silicon Valley investments. That one comes from Forbes. Forbes, excuse me with a be here I go screwing it up now, so I couldn't even possibly spin your records. Maybe they could just make an AI voice of me and try not to have it screw up, saying system of a down or nookie by the inevitable Fred Durst, the eminent frontman of Limp Biscuit. Anyway, back to it, I gotta tell you some things are funny and some things are not. So here I go now just scrolling doom, scrolling at high speed, because let's just get to the politics and police section on Satilli's rundown. Trump at the Pearly Gates. Interesting from the Bulwark Trump roast Democratic lawmakers Max chip Roy, Right, chip Roy, you know what's funny about that is that there was a hockey player named Patrick Roy. And I was told it was Rua because you know, Canadians and French stuff. But this is Chip Roy. Anyways. Carolyn Levitt gives George opping defense of Trump's racist Obama video. Oh no, I'm going to get into spoilers. Hold on, let's go down to the bottom. The media scrum did a new arrest, just puncture Lemon's journalist. Some defense. Media is fawning, and then that's from let's see what is that from Hot Air? Love it? Media is fawning. Oberg Fell coverage is a further proof it was wrong. Washington Post joins other dues outlets and laying off race based journalists. Oh no, I just spoiled two of my stories. Okay, let's get off of as best we get. Let's get you know what, get off mothers. Yeah. I got up of yours about ten minutes ago because I was tired pumping that cow. Anyways, let's get to one of the top stories of the day. I love this because you know, the people, Trump is not a racist. You you can't prove that, all right. I got a question for you though, Okay, and this is according to the AP because they have a concise, put together thing where they're not just rage baiting and losing their freaking minds over this. It's pretty funny though to me. And I'll give you links to the video where it's posted, because Trump has already pulled down the video. But in the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle, the Lions, the student yeah we wewah boay whatever that song was, you know, that was the thing, and then they integrated it into the Lion King. And Donald Trump decided to use AI, or he didn't decide to use He reposted somebody else's AI of monkeys with Michelle and Barack Obama's heads literally on it, dancing around, and they were in monkey they're virtual monkeys. Well, they're only virtue of monkeys. I didn't call them monkeys in real life, even though they kind of looked like monkeys, don't you think. I mean, they look a lot more like monkeys than Bill Maher said. I looked like it, you know, because so he's got to turn into something about him, and Bill Maher did, in fact say, you know, he looked like a what was it an orangutang. He insulted one of the monkeys, saying that Trump was actually fathered by some prime eight and then Trump literally took him to court for like five million dollars. Like I'm not this man needs to apologize to me, he said, even though I'm a public figure and I look funky and this picture looks astoundingly familiar as in family, you know, even though that's happening. And why are you talking like your clients are? We're commanded to so that it sounds good when he repeats it later, arguing that I absolutely demand someone punishes this man for saying that I am literally directly related to an orangutank. It would make you smart, smarter than what Steve Bannon thinks of you, according to the Epstein files. To dun Dunn anyway, Washington AP, President, this is just from today, Washington AP. Donald Trump's racist social media post featuring former President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Obama as primates in a jungle was deleted after a backlash from both Republicans and Democrats who criticized the video. As a fan now, everybody said, you never choose you to do effect base. Yeah, here's your fact based problem. Trump didn't create the video, and he didn't actually post it. He's reposting somebody else's video, but he was happy about it anyway. The Republican The Republican President's Thursday Night post was deleted Friday and blamed on a staffer, of course, after widespread backlash from civil rights leaders to veteran Republican senators for its treatment of the nation's first black president and first lady. The deletion, now, why am I laughing? Not because it's funny that Barack Obama's being called a monkey, you know, by implication, and so is you know Michelle. I mean, they already said she was a man, she was from another planet, she was genetically engineered. Those in't even her kids. I mean a lot of things a black woman took without really freaking out on you. Plus you're divorcing them, you're getting away from him. You actually got other lovers, and your name is Michael. They went after that woman for a long time and she didn't say much, really, and you guys keep doing it like we deserve to go after her. She's a big, old, manly looking black woman. Now, I don't remove from all levels of possibility the fact that you know, anybody could be anything hidden nowadays, but you know, too far as too far. You wouldn't do that to ho dur you insult the president? I mean resting b H face on certain president's wives, the male order bride status of certain president's wives. The alcohol is some drug addiction and mental illness, you know, exhibited by different president's wives, and God help us all. If they actually did figure out a way to convince you that Hillary had enough of a backing to get Bill into that first what were they gonna call him the first gentleman office? We would have seriously learned a whole new level of deranged and distraction if anybody decided to run a real new story on Billy Boy. By the way, how's that whole Epstein thing going for you out? Never mind, hold on, let's not go there anyway. I just wanted to point out that that was part of the equation though, that the racist thing that Donald Trump does. Oh why was I laughing? I forgot to explain that. I'm laughing because duh, the Orange man thinks white people are better. He constantly makes statements to that effect. See that's the fun part about really racist people. They don't think they're racist, they just think they're logical. This was logical but you mean monkey. I mean, that's not racism. I mean they're they're they're monkeys, right that that that's that's where we're at here. I have the biggest brain, and I think three steps ahead, even though I can't figure out how to not step on a rake so bad that even the people licking my balls look up to say, oh, but with orange all over their faces too much, they say, they say, sir, sir, No, they say, God, God, somebody figure out how to control this guy. Plus blame it on a staffer because he's the guy running your you know, your social media for hours at a time, because I thought that was his big platform, that was the big deal. He's the honest speaker from social media. That's his social media platform and he can't disappear it now because the internet game over. I mean, you know, but people that want to argue Trump's not racist, you people are the joke. So speaking of jokes and closer to home, let's get into this because this cracks me up to no end. TiO Jefferson Morley. He's been a guest on the show. We talked about him before, we've examined his stuff. If you will, you know, and I mean Pot and Kettle Black were well beyond this guy wrote today. Please, you know, please note the mirror that you need to be gazing into, Jefferson. And you probably have no idea why I'm saying this, and nobody will tell you anyway, because I'm a low life and you're a big time journalist, rock star who works with Luna and licks the orange sack right alongside of every other maga moron and pretends like you're not. Which was my old point about wanting to debate you a few years ago, when you were literally running around and shouting to the top of the sky. Trump is fighting the deep state. We need to be on his side, you moron. This guy couldn't identify the deep state. This is like, you know, this guy could not find dirt if you knock him down in Georgia. You know what I'm saying, Jeff understand this. You've been had. You got some privilege, you got some attention. That's all great for your ego. Donald Trump is not interested in transparency or the jfk assassination, the work you do journalism. He's the antithesis of all that, and you want to lick up to that because hey, he gave me some of my files that I should have really had thirty years ago. Okay, let the past be the past. But let you examine this Jeff Bezos, who has done what any good corporatist capitalists would do, who has done with every corporate scumbag who, by the way, your scumbag, If you have billions of dollars, your scumbag, there's no way that people and you didn't knowingly allow people to be murdered and exploited along the way for you to get the billions of dollars. I mean, unless you want a lottery for a billion, and even then I guarantee you there's some explor exploitation built in there. No one knowingly makes billions of dollars without being an exploiter and a criminal who is not ballsy enough to hand I know anything on the street. You rob the bank with the bank and you know mad respect. But Jeff Bezos is a freaky little alien guy who tried to also do the Elon Musk dance of like, oh what was this thing blue Comet or whatever the hell? You know, he doesn't have SpaceX with huge government contracts. He got jealous, so he went over and got some more government contracts, and now he's got Amazon involved in stuff. And don't forget, even though he owned Amazon and people were primed back in the pandemic, this guy was able to collect on his children for tax credits, which means somehow on the book somewhere it says this guy doesn't even make one hundred thousand dollars. That's a guarantee because it was public knowledge. He collected the tax credit for the pandemic for his children who don't even live with him. Dude, you want to talk about a guy, what is the best way to rig the system? Be the system. It's like Caddyshack, be the ball. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no, and a loser like chevy Cha. He did give you the secret to the universe. Anyway, back to this, Jeff Morley cracks me up. And here's why he is decrying. And he's crying about, oh my god, we've lost the New York the Washington Post. Excuse me, and I used to work there, and I can't believe they're gutting it and turning it into a shell of its former self and making sure to comply with all MAGA demands. Bezos owns it. Everything complies with what he wants, whether it looks like he's profiting from it or not. He's you know, some passive stockholder who was what running a trust for his children that he never collects on soup. Poor him, he's unemployed. You know, the guy who could rent the whole section of Italy to have his wedding. He rents that like you or I might try to rent the VFW, except you or I might have trouble renting the VFW to put on any event at all. But moron, that was your boss. And you were part of the corporate media, and you are supposed to be well read informed, and you don't realize you've been had. Oh my god, the Washington Post was dead on arrival long time ago. You may have demonstrated some level of integrity at some point, but at this time, you know what you're making it out like your little league games were important to the whole town, and then after that, everything you did in high school was so famously known. If you had the Internet back then, you would have been justin bieber. Dude, your delusions need to end because you're counterproductive and people think you're a leader, and yet you can't get through your skull that the Washington Post is washed up, has been for a long time and was only an organ of the corporate media that you claim to be. I'm an outsider you I mean outsider because you got you let go, dude. In truth, you'd still be there sucking the corporate nozzle. And you keep doing it because Trump's a good guy. Trump's a good guy. I'm actually not as conservatives people think I am. Trump's a good guy. Right, Both things are true. You're not a conservative because you don't have real standards. You have some skills as a writer, you don't have. I can't believe I'm doing this. But you don't have any integrity. You just don't no integrity, no passion, and no connection to the real world. At one time you were functional journalist. I think that time is over. But you have your substack cult and you are a leader in the JFK community. Congratulations on that. I'll tell you that's something that I couldn't get to. I put in you know, a lot of years, and I actually have passion for something and a personal reason to explore it, and I don't just adhere to crap because people kiss my ass, so you know you're doing the dirty job I would not do. I mean, you know, my hat's off to you. But dude, I'm gonna now complain. I can't believe they got rid of the Washington Post. I mean, you know, the fact that people allow birds the shit on it should really make the bird community upset and give us a brand new you know, a brand new reboot at that movie, except in real life. And how about Hitchcock rises up from the grave and we get a two for one because that don't have happen. Birds should be pissed. We ever, let it piss on any of its brethren, piss on the Washington Post. And it hasn't been what it was even when it was the Washington Post. That it was always an elitist thing. And it just so happens. Bezos owns it. It's now just a logo. It never had the integrity you thought it did. But I mean, dude, this is a blip. This is you know, many many YouTube videos were removed yesterday for violations of terms of services. Any news Wasington Post, goodbye, no chance. You see, there's a facility there that I could have had a fighting chance if somebody with balls, integrity or decency was at the head of that organization or within it. But since it's not, it's like, oh my god, do I feel bad for the corpse that just had its head blown off? The walking dead that that thing was. Dude, get over your delusions. Seriously, let's see if this audio will run while I'm on air or not.
Speaker 3: I might have to you know, this is a wake up call. Critics disgusted as billionaire Bezos cuts Washington Post Oligarchs are not the benevolent saviors media have long depicted them to be. The Washington Post announced massive cuts to its newsroom staff on Wednesday, unleashing a wave of disgust directed toward its owner, billionaire Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 5: See the funny thing is Brad Reid on Common Dreams dot Org actually nails this in, you know, like a journalist should in the first paragraph or so or pseudo paragraph. Really. You know, I don't know if you remember from your days in journalism school, but we were supposed to get to who, what, when, where, why and how all in the first paragraph so that you could skip the rest of our writing. Yeah, that was the way it was done, you know, in junior high school, in high school. I mean maybe things have changed since the eighties. I you'd know better than me, Jeff. But let's get back to the AI reading that is powered by Trinity Audio, by the way, and I'll give you a link to this article in the show notes if you want to listen to it or read it yourself. But you won't because who cares.
Speaker 3: As reported by Semaphore reporter Maxwell Tanney, Washington Post executive editor Matt Murray told staffers at the paper that it would be closing its sports department in its current form, and would also be killing its book section, suspending its Post reports podcast, restructuring its metro ssecon.
Speaker 5: I'm done. I can't even stand listening to these AI slop voices. But they're gonna step up podcasting. Who needs a book section anyway, and screw all the employees. They don't need to be here. We got AI. The heavy lifting is gonna be done. Can't wait to see virtual Jefferson Morley books because somebody might be able to print them and just call them. I don't know Jefferson poorly and that's it. It'll work. They will AI yo ass to stick around, stay tuned, and fine out. Hey here's another fun thing. How about from a common Dreams dot org. Just another little piece I thought was interesting, And that is this thing that I've been trying to explain to these celebratory people who want to decide who they should and should not throw out of the country because illegals gotta go. They're taking jobs, they're you're taking money, they're using services, but they forget that will Over the course of three decades, they also added, you know, trillions of dollars to the economy.
Speaker 3: Immigrants delivered fourteen point five trillion dollar surplus to US economy over last thirty years. Report magas claimed that immigrants are a drain on government budgets.
Speaker 5: It's a lie.
Speaker 3: A groundbreaking new report released Tuesday details how immigrants in the United States over the last three decades have contributed a massive surplus to the nation's economy, resulting in a total of more than fourteen trillion dollar over that period, due to the fact that immigrant families generate significantly more benefits to fiscal health than they take away in the form of benefits received or downside costs. The white paper by the libertarian Free Marketeers at the Cato Institute, not a left leaning outfit, builds on an existing model developed by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine NASM to create a first of its kind analyses to determine how immigrants, both legal and illegal, and their children affect government budgets in a cumulative manner.
Speaker 5: See Cumulative Effects on Things. I know these are concepts that you know the lower intelligence group can't understand. But here's what I want you to understand from that story more than anything, and that is that's what your cheap AI girlfriend is going to sound like in cell when you got to buy the chick in a box, and it'll probably just be the essential Organs no head even although maybe I don't know, maybe for some of you, you'll just buy that and that'll be the voice that comes out of the speaker and it won't even sound realistic, but it'll be close enough to the real dolls that rich people can afford, that rich in cells can afford. Oh wait a minute, they won't need rich in cell dolls except for the freaky you decide that they are now fake doll sexual or whatever the hell you know, they'll have to create a whole new What are we gonna add numbers to the LGDP tq BLT rainbow flag. Yeah, something like that's gonna happen, and it'll be the rich guys who've decided that they willingly, completely and absolutely want to have sex with the machines, but only when they're turned upside down. That's how they get hot. And don't leave them alone with your laptop. Anyway. Here's a headline that I wish I didn't believe. Okay, white House launches discount drug site trump Rx, offering GLP one, weight loss and other medications at cheaper rates. Now this is on the Independent dot Com, but believe me, there are many many stories out there with this. And next I'm gonna go to some Fox News just to make some of you right leading people feel better. But President Donald Trump announced the official launch of his Trump our X literally Trump Capital t Capital r x on online pharmaceutical drug market during a press event in Washington, DC. Fun part, pulling away from the article. Fun part is this is Silk Road without the fun drugs, right, because it's Trump with a fat shot, you know, like my fat friend. I'm gonna sell that and we'll sell stuff you know, to keep you orange, and also a rectile dysfunction and alopecia pills and what else do you do for syphilis? And is there a pill for stupid? Okay, well I don't need it, you know, but many stupid people would need it. We need to get the stupid pill in our pharmacy, and maybe some gummy versions of I don't know CLIs that would help somebody who actually has a penis? Did I say that out loud? Anyway? This site which goes live tonight is a direct and this, by the way, this article is dated just for everybody's clarification, February five of twenty twenty six, and it's written by let's see Andrew Fry Freiburg and in Washington, DC and Greg Grazios. And they don't even say where the hell he's from, so scrow. Anyway, Fox definitely reported on this, and they have a little chart in here why you're not losing weight in the article. Blah blah. Anyway, the site which goes live tonight is a direct to consumer, government operated market allowing Americans to purchase prescription drugs at discounted prices. According to the President on Thursday evening, This is a big deal. This is a very big deal. People are going gonna save a lot of money and be healthy. And that's a quote from Trump because it says Trump said. After quotations, the President confirmed that all Americans will be able to purchase dozens of the most commonly used prescription drugs through the portal. Trump said specifically that popular GLP or weight loss drugs will be included. Nothing, no excuse me, noting that ozempic quote will come down from one thousand to one hundred and ninety nine dollars. Now a double check. His math Nova Nords will be slashing the price as an example of ozempik, from more than one thousand and two one hundred ninety nine, he said. He also said the price of we gob another golp one will drop from thirteen hundred to one hundred ninety nine dollars. Cuz crazy Trumpy. His prices are insane and the grift in the graft continues. How long before we get we got fake drugs. The stuff's from China, it's bootleg, it came from the cartels. It's stolen Canadian medicine. And oh, by the way, you're lucky you even got a box in the mail because you're all your crap got stolen and you're only buying garbage drugs anyway, you are so much better off with the app urban pharmacist. But I can't pay no judges in the blind guy who's seeing through everybody right now? Sure I continue? Is there more to say? Si, wall Window dot dot com, Wall Street, Windows dot com, Doo dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall Street streamindow dot dot, Wall Street Window.
Speaker 6: Dotty apples, dooy apples, Oi Stoy apples, Stoy apples, Stoy apple with them?
Speaker 5: Did you expressed by caller schools? There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Chelly dot com who's not necessarily replied he us dot com or we are not responsible for any student any which might excue thank.
Speaker 2: You, like history, real history, think you've never taught in school? Why Wars nuclear bombses Building in the Southeast by author Mike Swanson, with new documentations never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War loosular blongization Building in the Southeast nineteen forty.
Speaker 7: Five through nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 2: Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 8: Swans, the dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 1: In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle, The Lion sleeps Too Nice. The Obamas are in monkey suits. On my antisocial media site, are we mad Weema do ba boo boo boo boo boo boo boo because I'm dancing to the gay anthem and simulating relating or masturbating other Menwable Bumbaway.
Speaker 7: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations.
Speaker 5: And are still happening today.
Speaker 9: Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover.
Speaker 7: Off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 9: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of it in Denial at Amazon dot com in digital.
Speaker 5: Dot Com Revelation through Conversation, Renegade Smith's original version of the o'celly effects scene song on Ohelly dot com. Go check it out on to the music page at ochelly dot com. It's a free download for members for sure, but I think it might be available to the public nowadays. The complete version of the theme song we've been reusing now since twenty fourteen may in fact revamp once more as we go into video in twenty twenty six April, to be specific, when we intend to pull on launch the o'celly Rumble channel. Get ready for it, as hey, you know what, since the the broadcaster you know experiment and dragging podcasters and crappy Fox News hosts into cabinet positions, positions of authority, power and even policing in this country, it is fascinating. Dan Bonngino has returned to terrestrial radio. You know, from one dinosaur to the next, and from one legacy mistake in the thought process of America to the next. And there he is the Don Bonongino Show is Back. Dan Bongino spent two hours on Monday telling his audience he wasn't going to over explain himself. He then proceeded to over explain himself for the whole two hours. The longtime conservative personality and former FBI deputy directors returned to podcasting after less than a year in a government was meant to be a victory lap. This is, by the way, just for your knowledge, and there will be a link in the show notes from unheard dot com and the author. Let's see it was published on the second of it. Worry actually the author where it's from the newsroom So no author? Oh well, screw you newsroom guy. Or maybe it's a compilation, or maybe it's just Ai writing the crap. And at least it's better than the stuff that's usually put out on conservative websites. So let's see where they land on Dan Bonaginopino, all right, the long time conservative personality former FBI deputy director's returned to podcasting after less than a year in government was meant to be a victory lap. Yes, I repeated it on purpose. It instead resembled the deposition of a man on the margins watching a movement that seems to be leaving him and others behind. Bongino, who left the Trump administration in early January, relaunched his show on Rumble, with President Trump calling in live. Unfortunately, the call briefly knocked the stream offline, with Bongino complaining the show was quote under attack. Eventually the show got back on the road, but the tone throughout was defensive rather than triumphant. One of the cardinal rules of leadership and leadership positions is don't over explain yourself and quote, Bongino told his audience quote I did what I did. If you're a supporter and you like it, you like it. If you don't and you hate my guts, it's not that I'm going to convince you either. End quote. He then spent the next ninety minutes doing precisely what he'd sworn off. Okay, the funny part here again is the contradiction. Now I've got my little smear of illegitimo on me, so from now on I will always have been the former deputy director of the FBI for less than a year. And here it is, this guy had no integrity, no skill set, and no ability to do the job. He went in Behabe like he did, and he came back out and he says, well, I tried, and you know, things just didn't work out of the way I thought they would. Anyway, Let's just change gears. Not us NT US dot org. Yes, not US dot org. From the Congress section on that website, these Democrats to cry Trump's immigration actions. They also invested in Ice contractor Pallenteer. Quote. I wish I could get my money back end quote, one liberal lawmaker said. I love it when it's one liberal lawmaker said. And these are not the big names you would hope for on the big list of people that invested in Pallenteer and always do their insider training trading because they have privileged information and it's legal in Congress. Look at these Democrats. They're buying stocks because they know we're about to do all kinds of stuff that's going to make that stock price go up, regardless of how good it is for the country or anything else. Yeah, as I speak, it's also Friday. I mean, where's your shock and all in surprise? I don't know. Look, I'm trying to cover a lot of ground, so I'm gonna go quickly here show notes will be required reading this week, especially if you want to be able to buy a t shirt like this one.
Speaker 10: I'm chief poke a lot of twat from the bangal Ho tribe. So if your chief poke a lot of twat from the Bengal Hope tribe, then you could grab this shirt that I got.
Speaker 5: You know, some of us are from the bangal Hoo tribes, some of us are from the never Get a Whole tribe, and some of us are from the Slapaho tribe. It is all a thing. And that's men and women alike. I mean equal opportunity. Dyke's hurt. Anyways, back to it. We covered the racist post, We covered all kinds of fun stuff. How about Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is closing hundreds of locations in twenty twenty six. Here's why. According to Fernando Cementes Junior in USA Today, the publication that was always written as if a newspaper could be a children's book. Gotta love it. The pictures used to be rather large and clear, and I love that about it because at least I could see what the hell I was being lied to about, and I can make a nice scrap book out of it USA today was good like that, plus color pages. Not every newspaper in America had color pages because they were broke ass all along. Anyway, what you need to know here, According to this article, Okay, brace yourselves, Pizza Hut will close two hundred and fifty underperforming US stores in the first half of twenty twenty six as part of Young Brand's Hut Forward turnaround plan. Okay, that's literally a real thing. Anyway, skipping down on the article, maybe maybe someone can out Pizza the Hut after all? Is a quote in this article not attributed to anybody. Pizza Hut is set to close two hundred and fifty under performing locations in the United States. And look now they're repeating the damn same thing from the top of the article. During a February four let's skip down again. During a February four Young Brands Earning call, chief financial officer Ran jief Roy. There's that Roy name again? Is it rua Sah Anyway, said that the move was part of Hut Forward, Hot Hoot, Hoot, Hut puke like just puke, a strategy which includes vibrant marketing in quotes under let's say, modernization of technology and franchise agreements. While we don't share specific details of franchise agreements, we are pleased to be working in partnership with our franchisees and increased efforts to deliver near term sales while advancing long term strategy. You know, if these people focused on pizza two hundred and fifty restaurants is a blink. It's just like a minor blink. This is a publicity thing. Don't forget. Pizza huts still exists because it might be cheaper than a frozen pizza at the supermarket at this point and is definitely cheaper than the actual thing pizza. And you know, come to one of our stores if you can tell it apart from a bank. Do that soon. Let's see. Yeah. The closure announcement comes as Pizza Hut store sales in the United States declined by three percent in the fourth quarter of twenty twenty five, while other young brands restaurants like Taco Bell saw sales increases of seven percent during the same quarter. This is a minor corporate hiccup, and they're making a deal out of it because we're just you know, creating some native content so that a news story is actually a A you know, an ad and they disguise it as a news story. It's native advertising anyway. Seven percent draw a seven percent increase from Taco Bell and other things in our companies, and we're just they're just shuffling the deck. They don't care about the food. Who eats it, who gets it? Who cares? Young Brands did not immediately respond to USA Today's request for comment on February four. Of course they didn't. Then they show this, Uh, let's see fast food in its heyday, take a straight and the nostalgia trip back to A and W and McDonald's and Taco Bell with more. I mean, can we just skip ahead to that point in that Sylvester Stallone movie where Taco Bell won the restaurant Wars? Can we do that? What was that thing called I forget now? But it was the whole thing where they froze him for thirty years and taught him to knit, and then he had to come back and try to fight Wesley Snipes, who had blonde hair for some reason and just believed in chaos, you know, nineteen seventies gangland villainy and was you know, a terrorist and a murderer and everything else, and he was trained with great skills. Cad. What was that stupid movie called? It was awful. I mean even the virtual sex scene sucked. Had Sandra Bullock in there as some sort of goodie two shoes type police person, and at a certain point, I mean one of the highlights of the film with Sylvester Stallone asking somebody in Spanish, hey, what is this meat made of? Because he's eating down on the sewer with real people that actually have to function outside of the system because they were too poor to remain in it, and they're not able to eat at fancy restaurants like Taco Bell. They're stealing food. He asks, you know, a lady, a dirty woman cooking a burger with the top hat on, Hey, what kind of meat is this? And she goes, oh, that's rat, and he goes, radburger pretty good. And that is what he served you in that movie, Sylvester Stallone, You know, the Rocky template was good. But other than that, I mean, is it a stroke? Is it brain damage? Is he retarded? I'm not sure. I mean it's a medical question. Oh my god, I don't even still can't remember what that movie was called. Good Lord, you know what it doesn't matter, does it. Nope? Anyway, Let's see if I can. Oh, this thing's gonna block me now because I stood on the article for more than an hour or so. What was the headline in this thing? Let me see, you know what, Let's see Trump's shocking clar Oh, it's Obama's apes. It's a follow up to that, So who cares? Who cares? Right now? I got to give Fox News it's due, and then I got to turn things over because it'll be time to do the live call in show in just a few minutes, and I'll have to go get my clothes, bet Pete, and let's hope and pray all the technology holds up all night Friday, because I'm trying to get stuff out of my system before I even talk to be Pete, because I got such a freaking email. I'm gonna share on the show tonight, and that's probably gonna be the only thing I'm gonna say, because you know what, I have always been respectful of people that served in the military, and for some reason, they all think that they have some sort of right to piss on me. And I'm gonna make a statement about that tonight, And you know, look, They're not the people that are actually, you know, hamstringing me. It's the Maga jerk offs and stuff like that that are act literally trying to damage me and do harm to my ability to do this show and everything else. And we're going to see how bad it is when I go on their freaking platform, which is Rumble, and see exactly how bad that really is in April. If I can get it together, and you know, it would be nice if I had a couple of collaborators, but I don't expect anybody to step forward and work with me because I'm being black balled and blacklisted again. And I say, just consider the t shirt.
Speaker 10: I'm Chief Poke a lot of twat from the bangal Ho tribe. So if you're chief Poke a lot of twat from the bengal Ho tribe, then you could grab this shirt that I got.
Speaker 5: Just like my religious ordinations, I hold many tribal loyalties. I mean, I'm a chief of this tribe. I'm also a chief of slap of hoe. I'm a chief of you know, bang a Ho. I'm a chief a chief of you know, ignore a hoe, all of it, all of it, because a hose. And that's the way it is, and you're either a pimp, a john or a gimp. And that's all the world is moving forward. Let's go to Fox News. They might be less misogynist than me today, but I doubt it. And as I just get, you know, settle in to do the Fox News thing. I love this. Here, here's the truth about the viral six seven trend in the odds and ends according to what is this WFF report on Still's Rundown, Giants, Genesis and the End Times, Why Tucker Carlson's Nephelim discussion is going viral? And finally Mike Huckabee tries to get the apocalypse started. That's what Mike Huckabee does. I mean, he's all about, let's build the landing pad for Jesus and Israel because Israel Israel, and I will bend over for them because I'm a good Christian. I mean, isn't that Mike Huckaby's whole thing. I mean, that's why his weirdly faced daughter became the governor of Arkansas, and that's why he was a presidential candidate that people took seriously right because God didn't tell him to run, but might as well anyway, you gotta love the travel travel section at foxnews dot Com. There will be a link in the show notes to this too. I want you to wrap your minds around this slowly. I'm just gonna read a couple of things from this article, and then I'm gonna drop off this stream and get to the live call in show and we'll get a full two hours in there, and probably not much more because none of you people want to talk to me anyway. And you know what, I'm so fed up with most of you go to hell, So you know, don't call it. I'll give out the numbers some more and don't go. Don't call in or call in or you know what, Just jump on, do whatever you want. I no longer care. And that's the way this is gonna go. Now. I'm tired of explaining, I'm tired of maintaining, and I'm tired of coddling you people with your preconceived idiocies. So it's just gonna be whatever I feel like saying. And now it's gonna get weird anyway. The travel section on foxnews dot com, I reiterate HIV epidemic explodes in popular honeymoon destination as Crystal meth use surges. Health assessment finds fifty percent of drug users in Ready Fiji inject with potentially contaminated syringes. As cases climb, should we play? Oh no, no, no, this isn't even the right Maybe it is. Let's see if this is the right clip attached to this Fox News article as I'm reading it live I'm here. Let's just see if they got the right clip attached. I don't think they do, but let's say, because no matter how bad of a job you assemble your media, the Fox viewer will not notice facts, wrong time periods, incorrect technology, misnamed. It doesn't matter tax expertise out. They have to jam in a commercial, which is what all the delay was with playing the video. Let's see if this video even matches the headline I told you about the HIV thing. You know, this is an examination of the Fox crap, not you know, trying to support it or utilize it. Really, this is just an examination of their garbage. Well.
Speaker 11: Police are still searching for a New York teenager who's been missing for more than two weeks. His parents believe he traveled to New York City to meet someone that he met on the gaming platform roadblocks official say fifteen year old Thomas Medlin was last seen at Grand Central.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we're getting roadblocks meetings instead of your travel advisory about HIV and crystal meth in Fiji. By the way, how much you want to bet there isn't like a massive corporate sponsor for some other vacation destination. That's like all up in the fox. I don't even want to do the analysis because I just know it's there. There's some massive sponsor. It might be a cruise line, it might be another you know, destination. It might be Mexico or you know, even though they're telling you get the Mexicans the hell out of here, you might want to go to Mexico. Depends on what the highest bidder is over there. As Murdoch Junior runs it like you know, a drunken nymphoid, you know, bipolar schizophrenic, and people just correct it enough. I mean, we got to keep the right wing hate and the Trump supporting line every once in a while will make it sound like we're pushing back, but we don't have to make sense with everything else. They buy all of our bs. So probably there's a massive sponsor here or coalition of sponsors that said, look, you need to bash Fiji. They're taking some more business. So let's scare whitey with age needles and crystal meth and oh and remind them that they're not white people down there. It's getting dangerous crystal meth and oh my god in Fiji. I mean, you people expect me to believe that no one can live peacefully for twenty four hours in Chicago. I expect you to take a look at the idiocy of trying to identify Fiji as a fully contaminated place where you know, there's a massive enough population to support a meth business and people are sharing needles with each other. I mean, this is so eighties. The only thing they're not doing is calling it grid or ready anyway. A popular honeymoon destination to destination is the site of the Pacific s masters growing HIV epidemic, with officials pointing to rising meth use as a key driver. So if you're not there to do math or bang the locals and you're there for a honeymoon, I don't know. I think you be all right. I mean, unless you're worried that if they touch the toilet seed or serve your food. Maybe you're screwed. Is that what it is? Is it in the water? Are you going to you know, inhale it somewhere? Because even if let's just say the meth thing is true, obviously you'll be able to identify the meth waiter because they'll be scratching themselves and dropping your plates on the floor in front of here, and they'll be the ones that babble incoherently as their souls leave their body. Because meth is evil. Meth is so evil that I wouldn't even work on it in the labs I worked in as a child, you know, trying to save my own ass literally, but meth is an evil, weird thing. You'll see it a mile away. And if you're on your honeymoon, you're not banging anybody. And if you and your you know wife are out there to get meth, I mean, dude, it's locally grown. You don't have a problem and you can probably get it right on by, you know, any port of exit or entry with it. If you want to go to Fiji and party with you know, good clean meth, I am certain all you got to do is go to you know, the poorest neighborhood within a reasonable you know, uber ride and find you a middle school or a high school and you'll find meth anyway. In Fiji, HIV AIDS cases are projected to double this year to more than three thousand, according to UNA AIDS and Fiji's Ministry of Health. So Luslie, Fox News, there you have it. Yes, I realize that, Uh, of course we're after the time that I should be on for doing this, and I was just about to close, but I just wanted to point out that this is Fox News's idea of, you know, alerting people to something. I think it's hilarious. There were one thy five hundred and eighty three new HIV cases reported in twenty twenty four, while twelve hundred twenty six cases were indicated in the first six months of twenty twenty five, according to the assessment. See now they're trying to do math, and its way over their head. If you have this reported cases, do you have newly reported cases? One of them says they were new HIV cases, then the other one does not include that, and that's how they get you. Hey, look, we'll just talk about the reported cases versus newly reported cases. Mix the numbers, and these dummies won't even look at it, just like they were calling the Knixt film a videotape last week. And just like Jefferson Morley thinks that Jeff Bezos owning the Washington Post means anything, or that the Washington Post means anything just because he worked there and that's his BS point on his resume that gives him some legitimacy in people's minds that forgotten. The newspapers don't really exist anymore. Welcome to this world and we'll get on with the live call and show. You're auto showing dot Com coming right on up, you.
Speaker 4: Know there with me.
Speaker 12: Conversation for the effect, wall Stream, Window dot dot com, Wall Street.
Speaker 5: Window, don Congo dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall Stream, Reendow dot dot go there, now go there, now go there now Chili dot Com. Everynight of Max, State of Metal, Real met Horsebottle Real.
Speaker 13: One, Anti God and anything they would team worthy of.
Speaker 8: Brandy completely divided.
Speaker 14: Adam the Liberty the same thinks like nuclear ethans, some people are.
Speaker 5: Actual things.
Speaker 6: Those including some verses, were saying.
Speaker 15: Things like nuclear reds.
Speaker 8: Of Romanism.
Speaker 5: Versing look you learned, including some God things.
Speaker 9: Luke Ohio pens.
Speaker 16: Go crazy for this guy Dano and Jesus leftists myself from communism and fascism.
Speaker 5: With we go fascism.
Speaker 17: Intopathy is in the New Straw Bible blas where the anti Christ is a transgender or Babylonists franchise.
Speaker 4: It isn't merely a code.
Speaker 13: Of trumper in a McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Every New City on the present of Prophet planet, but John.
Speaker 15: Name, he has us name. It can't affords the rat but not old justice with a seat on the transhumanist tech bro space ax rocket to hell. That's the cover those space axe rocket doll It's the opportune rats.
Speaker 8: But the like country, we just might make it.
Speaker 18: So the punishment for the burn the flag the war.
Speaker 14: Place, will you get some thund s, because that is God's joys raging.
Speaker 8: There's no crazy poms da rogers.
Speaker 5: And see that's what.
Speaker 8: Don't forget that though we are like country, we just mind naked.
Speaker 14: So that'll see, will be the punishment.
Speaker 16: For tailing to burn the flag of war already in place.
Speaker 5: Will miss your orange.
Speaker 4: See let's get a third sir, because that is God's joys.
Speaker 5: Spirating Orange is the new world order of crazy pro sky dance, Merca and Jesus.
Speaker 17: What as we save ourselves from communism and fascism with neo fascism and cryptocracy is in a New Trump Bible Part.
Speaker 18: Three Broader Arms franchises that merely accrued.
Speaker 5: A Trump Tower of the McDonald's Your city of them? Uncle? Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 19: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island, Arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate, dot.
Speaker 8: Com dot com radio, Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 20: Here it oh.
Speaker 8: Chill you.
Speaker 16: Fact, oh Shelley fashion, treams and truth right James true.
Speaker 20: Ardy a fact, I ain't on the word your our fact? Yeah yeah, h.
Speaker 12: M hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Revelation through conversation, Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Relationships to a conversation, you are the effect the silence broken, tru spoken revelation through conversation, the.
Speaker 5: Time stop your line, so shall gain.
Speaker 4: Effect revelations con sasa a devastation, revelation through conversation effect You are the effects true.
Speaker 14: Conversation all raised a stranger, I shall effect revelation conversation through tision through conversation, or shall leave effect revelation of conversation.
Speaker 8: Gone had forgotten?
Speaker 14: What's show the effect beyond the place of rapped and fears are of the shaf.
Speaker 8: Years finds it shall find me.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid and matters.
Speaker 5: Not a break, debate, not charge the scroll.
Speaker 18: I am the master of my fate.
Speaker 5: I am the chaptain of my soul.
Speaker 14: Joe Funny, effect revelation through conversation, Protect the.
Speaker 5: Proper kind of horse, continued cashing in.
Speaker 4: Cat teach us about religion, keeping score at home?
Speaker 5: Who are people you'd like to see? Even by wolves?
Speaker 17: Dishropped, dying soon the cagles, my taco tips and his continued glof stormy tour and winning streak, says.
Speaker 5: God sparred him and decided a firefighter dies.
Speaker 14: The revelation conversation, Oh shall be affect You are the effect.
Speaker 18: You are the effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 8: But all spraeze no straight, no.
Speaker 18: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 14: Through conversation.
Speaker 18: Most tell you affected revelation through conversation, through conversation.
Speaker 8: Restraints.
Speaker 18: I'll tell you effected revelation through conversation.
Speaker 13: Time as the pit from Polo.
Speaker 18: Whatever got me from my indokable soul in the couse of circumstance, I am not wised.
Speaker 14: No cry aloud, dost ne's a chance my head bloody about it.
Speaker 17: You are the effect, the actually effect, compilation through conversation, revelation, conversation, jey effect.
Speaker 8: You are the effect. You are the effect.
Speaker 5: Revelation through conversation. Ball, He's no restraint, shell me.
Speaker 18: Revelation to conversation, revels through.
Speaker 13: Conversation, Braise, no restraints from all.
Speaker 18: Tell you effect revelation to conversation, revels from conversation of praise, no restraints and got tell you effect revelation to conversation