Speaker 1: What's up, everybody? Welcome to Rose Pricks. It's the day after the Valley has aired, and we're I have like a valley hangover? What about you? I have? I always have a valley hangover. I love it. You hate it? Well, I wasn't supposed to say it, and I just I just said it right away. I didn't very the lead. I hate it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I want to like it. I'm so angry at so many people on the show. I mean, maybe we should do our macros, our macro notes, macro up. I mean, first off, huge macro note. Obviously we get to this at the end. But Jack's is such a frickin' tool and I cannot believe Stephanie, and I need your help on this. Why does production let him plug his stupid ass bar. He's in a rehat, he's got a bar. He's wearing the stupid Jacks Jackson's hat all day and he does like fake cries and these weird FaceTime calls or whatever he's doing two only to promote his bar where he shouldn't even have a bar, because he's got an addiction Issue's got like a substance abuse problem.
Speaker 1: And even even the uh, that part is a commercial because he he strategically lowers his head, yes, so that you can spread their writing on his hat.
Speaker 2: And when he walked off and showed him like walking off, it had Jack's on the Beds says, Jackson's on the back of his shirt. No matter what he's doing, he could be getting shock therapy, and he would make it so that like the straight jacket, Like you got a brand, you got to put Jackson's. Put Jackson's on the straight jacket. No Jacks in the Jackson straight jackets.
Speaker 1: Now, who do you blame for that?
Speaker 2: Is? There is there an Andy Cohen production jackx Brittany the World Trump Los Angeles Coding Laws Studio City where Jackson's is.
Speaker 1: And that's all I have for now. I mean, it's it really is kind of criminal.
Speaker 2: It's so insulting, it's so insulting to cruise his child.
Speaker 1: It's just I understand.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand why they let him run the show like he's such a piece of shit. And also I'm going to say something another big note and then I'll calm down.
Speaker 1: I will, I don't I could, I like a wild up Cecily, I have not slept in weeks, but I cannot believe that that. I'm going to take Danny's side this episode, but enough, oh my god, to say off same ridiculous. Speaking as an alcoholic, I am one hundred percent in favor of Danny being able to drink in fucking peace. He wasn't even the drugs person there. He was not hardly close to the drunkest person there. I'm feeling for him.
Speaker 2: I'm genuinely Okay, he's annoying as fuck, but I genuinely think he's actually a pretty nice guy. Now, I've gotten in trouble saying things like that about the show because I used to defend Jason, and I got a got a couple pushbacks on rose Pricks Facebook, like don't don't don't think Jason's any better?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm over Jason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like him either, But I'm like, but give me, give me the detail, like why why is he not?
Speaker 1: He seems better than the others but maybe not. I don't know, but I'm just I think that. And this is a macro note. I think I can not stand Janet as That's right, that's not like news to anybody, that's not I'm not nobody like Janet. Nobody likes Janet. But I feel like like Janet and Jason are just trying to like have a career. And it's so obvious because we all know and this is all over readit. I mean, we all know and we've discussed that Janet was just a fan of the show. Yes, she was just a fan of vander Pump. So she got herself in there. She got herself friends with the right people, and friends with Gina is that who well yeah, she yeah, they're somehow buddies for no reason, but that tracks she got herself in there. And she's so one of these things. Is not like the others, you know what I mean, she just doesn't belong. She's so basic. I mean, she's so Dave and Busters let's just call her dad. Yes, yes, she totally is so. But she and she and Hannett's Janets Janets and Jason's are both they're just they're just basic and yet they're trying to like have storylines and it's not working. That's the problem. Is like it's also fake. So they're willing to throw these people under the bus. And I think poor poor Danny is just like what like what the fuck, Like, dude, are you serious? Like, Okay, I get you're trying to have a storyline, but this ain't it. This ain't the way to do it. It's not it.
Speaker 2: He just goes midday into the kitchen. They're all drinking. Jesse's out of his mind, drinking and most likely on cocaine. Clearly every but he's wasted for the most part. We take a few of them maybe out of it.
Speaker 1: He goes in.
Speaker 2: He's a little late because he was working, so he comes in and has a like swig. Even I would do that, and I definitely don't have a drinking issue. And even if I did, who cares? But I don't, And even I would be like, Okay, I'm filming, I'm at this stupid thing.
Speaker 1: I'm exhausted. I got to keep going and do a little shot to like have some fun. I totally do that. They need to leave Danny alone. Well, he does have a drinking issue, Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah he does. You if you're blacking out at his age to the point that you literally, uh like are sexually assaulting your friends and don't don't remember that, right, he's a problem. It's not as much of a problem as Jesse, who's calling people whoores and sluts in people his mother, his childther of your child. You're screaming that she's a whore and you're harassing her. Like, I just don't understand how that's not a bigger deal yet. Why we were all coming, not all of us, not us because we're good, but everyone's coming for him and yeah, enough, let's put our anger where it actually belongs. Right, Ah, this is like becoming a public service announcement. I mean we're exhausted. I mean I'm exhausted anyway, but like especially, but I think this is just a macro note. I thought it was so great that they thought they were going to make a storyline out of doing like an intervention on Danny, and it just backfired beautifully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can tell everyone's scary, Like Luke is scared. Luke agreed to something and then is backing out. Yes, why is he even there? Why that is Kristen?
Speaker 1: There's no Why does.
Speaker 2: Vander Pump I have so many issues? First off, does vander Pump She doesn't have an exec producer on this, right, I don't. This is not her show. This is just a spin off, but it is but it is a spin off? Is she must actually? But she didn't create these characters. I wonder if she does have a credit. It's interesting, why.
Speaker 1: Would she allow Kristin? Because I know she cannot stand Kristen. I think if Lisa vander Pump had a producing credit, she would put herself on the show, doesn't she She loves being on.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good point, But how could she not if the show, Well, let's look at what the show is. The only real spin off at first was Jackson Kristen. That's it, right, because remember Lala was angling to get on the show, and now she is spoiler yep, because they've been trying to work her into it. I wonder if she had some kind of contract that said she couldn't before, like until they knew vander Oh, I bet, I bet, I know. It wasn't until they knew vander Pump wasn't coming back in its form. They didn't know yet, So I bet they couldn't sign Schwartz and La La and all the people that want to amble on over and Sheena, all of them. But here they are just trickling in and I guarantee they're all going to be on the show.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what really annoys me, okay, is that last season I was like, Okay, I don't like vander pump Rules, don't like it. Tried it. I've watched a lot. I've watched early seasons of it because I feel like Ronnie Karen was like, you would like it, give it a try, and all. I definitely thought you'd like it. I was like sure of it, and then I didn't. I didn't like it, and I really did try. I really gave it. I mean I watched. I watched quite a few seasons because I was like, let me just make sure of giving it a fair try. And I did not love it. And then I watched you and I covered it because I watched the whole season where there was the scandal, so that I could you know that was a good season, I mean listen, and we still didn't really like it. Though I don't like any of those people. I find them all really fake.
Speaker 2: So see that's the valley is even worse because then you've got the two worst people from that, plus also.
Speaker 1: Other worse people that we didn't even know. But season one I was like, okay, this I can kind of get a little bit more behind because I don't know any of these people and they seem kind of basic. Yeah, you know, when you're seeing what's your name? Nia and Danny in their little condo. It just doesn't have the same vander Pump. They're older, which I enjoyed, so there were things about it that I liked, But now it feels like it's being produced very similarly to vander Pump, and I'm really not enjoying all the vander Pump people that keep showing up.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree, And I got to see that party. It's like Lalah, who's unrecognizable. She's unrecognizable by the way, until she started clapping.
Speaker 1: It's just a minute. Kardashians wrote, I don't know who this is and then I was like I and I was like, oh, it's Lalla. Couldn't tell either. That's so much.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, all right, we'll get to that. Lips are insane, They're Kardashian lips. Now she's just like, what is like?
Speaker 1: What is this? I don't know? What is this world? What are we doing? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it? Like?
Speaker 2: What like, let's take let's take a breath, Let's let's take a breather. Let's let's meditate real quick. You guys, I know you thought you were coming for a valley recap. Let's do a little TM. You give me a mantra, I'll give you a mantra.
Speaker 1: Okay, your mantra is you're you're safe, you're aboved. Oh, you're safe. You don't have to watch shows that you don't like. Mm hmm. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yours is Janets because it really should just be one word.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's got it. Yeah, and it's got to be a word that you fine. Then yours is Jacks, Yours is Janets.
Speaker 2: Yours is douche hole, which I know is there's mandraound word.
Speaker 1: It's douche. Yours is douche magoche, douche magose. That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: I'll take douche macgos that actually might sue me, like closing in and use my all my chakras. Let's let them align douche magos. That actually works. David Lynch, me be thousand dollars. You're welcome. David Lynch would be so proud of us, I think in many ways. In many ways he wouldn't. In many ways he'd be like, what is this shit and he's right, okay, So Jasmine and.
Speaker 1: Melissa are in the car. Yeah, I had to rewrite this scene from my notes because I didn't even I didn't understand what was going on at first, and then when I realized what was going on, I was like, I changed my notes for that, like who fucking cares? Right? Basically, basically, Melissa and Jasmine are complaining about having to pick up Zach from the.
Speaker 2: Airbormpar which, by the way, as two people who live in Los Angeles, I will say, nobody will pick you up from lax and let John probably will or your kid, like, it's different for you, But for the rest of us that don't have a built in person, no one will pick you up from it. You stop asking in your probably early thirties, right, you just have to cab it. It cost a shit ton of money and it sucks. So the fact that they're doing that isn't because they love Zach. It's because production is making them do it because they need a scene that's all right, and that Jaman has to do this thing where she's well, okay, So they're in the car, you know, and they they're trying to create a scene and She's like, yeah, last time I saw Nia, she didn't really talk to me. In Santa Barbara, It's like in the morning, she didn't really talk to me. And then Melissa, who I swear to god, they're just trying to keep her to an under five.
Speaker 1: Yes, because she has one line in this entire episode, but here just goes wow. Then Jazzin's like, yeah, Like I'm still really triggered by Danny because my.
Speaker 2: God, she said triggered so many times. I am so triggered by how many times she says triggered. She's still triggered. This episode should be Jasmine is still triggered. She's still triggered, Yes, and she's still triggered by the fact that her friend got drunken.
Speaker 1: Was like, get that a drink?
Speaker 2: That is triggering to you this many episodes later, you're still talking about it.
Speaker 1: So her girlfriend, her girlfriend, Melissa, is the one that got her ass grabbed, and she's not the one who's triggered. She's triggered because he said get daddy a drink. What I mean is if he touched I thought he touched her thigh.
Speaker 2: I hate defending this in anyway because I'm so sick of this, but I thought that that wash he did.
Speaker 1: But that's not even the original thing she was upset about. The thing she keets bringing up is not that he grabbed her thigh. It's the way he spoke to her, right, yeah, I mean it. It is not even racial undertones, which I would be way more like, okay, I you know if there was something like racist about that, But that's not the thing she's complaining about. She's saying that it objectifies her as a lesbian, which he said, get daddy a drink, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, we agree with Jasmine that it's gross and that that's gross and you shouldn't do that. But like he's not gonna, like, I don't know what he's supposed to lay down his life for you, Like that's this is getting ridiculous. She's not up on everybody else for all the things they've done. Why is Jasmine? If you think that's so bad, then defend your friend Brittany for Jax being a coked out horror like horrible person, or like, defend your Michelle.
Speaker 1: What are you doing why everybody's I one hundred percent agree with you, I say one hundred percent way too much? Remember I try to jump into one thousand percent. I like it either one. You're really agree with you on this, on this fact that Jasmine is very very up in arms for herself, yes, against against Danny, who who, by the way, has apologized a bunch of times and can tell you to apologize. And here's the thing. Part of this is intention. So if you, I want to say, you're really triggered because he behaved poorly. He behaved poorly, but in his mind he thinks he's your friend. So like whatever he did, which not whatever he did, we saw what he did, we heard about what he did, we didn't see it happened off camera. But intention does have something to do with it. He thinks he's still your close friend. It's not like somebody you don't know that like he fucked up and he was so drunk he doesn't even remember, and he behaved very poorly, and he is taking full accountability for it.
Speaker 2: I cannot tell you how many times, and I said this last week that I have my friends have said, literally, get daddy a drink while they're in the pool.
Speaker 1: I cannot tell.
Speaker 2: Now, again, those aren't necessarily straight guys, but I mean, I can't even imagine that bothering and sometimes like touching my arm or being touchy and like go get.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine making a show out of that. Don't need it there. If you didn't have if you didn't have a storyline, could completely and you were on a show like that. I could completely see getting so mad. But what you're saying is what I completely agree with. It's like, Okay, so you've decided that that's your storyline and you just cannot let it go because you don't have something else. But where is that energy for the rest of the people who are being completely abused on the kid exactly?
Speaker 2: I'm going to read you one thing really quick, and I know we're only at the beginning. So this is from whispering. I won't say the person's name because you know it's a private whatever, but this person said the valley I'm an episode behind getting caught up. But why is a drunk Danny sleeping that big of a deal. I say, good for him. These girls besides kristin this season kind of suck. Well. I disagree with you on that, But here's you want to hear some of the comments on this m I don't know what they are yet, but somebody wrote, I remember when our kids were little and we didn't go out much. My husband would drink like he used to before the kids and get shit paced he finally realized he wasn't at the same level of drinking as he was pre kids. I think it's a bit of this and a bit of the girls looking for a reason to try to take down Nia and Danny. Everyone writes Mia, by the way, and I think actually someone called her Mia in this episode.
Speaker 1: I noticed that.
Speaker 2: Someone said the randomness and hypocrisy and pearl clutching of this narrative is mind blowing all caps, Janet's amounting the s is bored. And then lastly, I guess it's that Brittany feels like she's the only one serving her life to the world, but Danny's drinking is am I A is it Mia? I don't know what that means, And Danny's problem is not the group's problem. I'm glad Jasmine took the time to get all her feelings out after he apologized. Sometimes it takes more than one conversation to be able to forgive someone. The show is messy and.
Speaker 1: Dunk's but there's been a lot of conversations, some on camera, but tons of them off camera. I don't know. Yeah, the mistake they made also was really blaming Nia for it and making the whole thing that she's avoiding the topic when she's told us she's gone to fucking therapy.
Speaker 2: Over a while. Yeah, I'm feeling for her. I don't like her. I wouldn't hang out with her, but I feel for her. I don't dislike her because of anything she really did. She's just not We just probably wouldn't get along very well. She'd think we were getting along. I'd be annoyed, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. I wouldn't remind her.
Speaker 2: I don't like her. I just wouldn't want to. She's got something that I just but she's okay. So meanwhile, Zach, so Zach's talking about his boyfriend Benji and is this one. They're like, yeah, so what's stopping you? And then it comes out that he's still married. This is that conversation where it's like, oh, yeah, he's still married. But I'm much and I don't think that the husband knows about me. But I'm much hutter and younger, and I just wrote, fuck you, Zach. Yeah, it's weird. He's gross. That's gross. I don't like it. He's rude, and I'm not here for it. We liked him last.
Speaker 1: Week, but uh, they've been separated for like two years. True, but the guy doesn't know.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of mean unless the guy's terrible or something, is what he's trying to say. But it's kind of mean to be like, yeah, he doesn't even know about me. Watch that you're about to find out. And I'm so much hotter and younger, Like, be a nice guy, you could be a nice guy. You don't have to be a dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I'm just yelling at every about everyone. So then Michelle and you have a playdate. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this is this is a macro note, But I think it's important to create for foundational purposes. Sure, but all of these places this is like a weird guide book to la to places that I have never fucking been to. And I've lived here almost my whole life, and I've lived in the valley for like thirty years. No, none of these places, not one of them. Oh and same, same, I've never heard of all these are these like little small places that paid money, that are like we want to be on the valley, come to our Wings and Burgers place.
Speaker 2: That nobody's hurt. That was how much signage they did for that was outrageous. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I also have a macro sort of as these kids are playing and Michelle and they're talking about whatever, I just had this and I wonder if you had the same thought.
Speaker 1: I was like, these.
Speaker 2: Poor freaking kids. They didn't sign up to be on a reality show. And whether you think they're not listening or not, they can hear you, Isabella can hear everything you're saying. And it's not great to talk about like your ex'es or your sex life or all these things in front of these kids. And Brittany does it too, in front of Cruise, and I can't believe nobody is like, can we just let them go in the other room.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's also I mean, this might be controversial thing to say, but I think it's really weird how she sort of infantilizes Cruise because he's autistic. It's like, just because he's autistic doesn't mean he doesn't understand what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, right, Yes, And she will talk and she will talk loudly and say everything and it's crazy. So I just was like, these poor kids, they're playing around whatever. So they're talking about what is this when they're like, Jesse's a narcissist?
Speaker 1: Yeah we know, yeah, this is this is where she's like, oh god, this is bad. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: You can you can tell us about Isabella what she says Isabella said, I'm like, girl, Isabella did not say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but first, what's it's kind of funny is Nia. So Nia in this conversation first is like, yeah, so what happened like after I left in the uber and got the hell out of like Britney's dinner party that was supposed to be for everybody apologizing to me. Then there's a flashback to the night, to that night where Jasmine, who just promised not to talk behind Nia's back anymore, because that was the whole thing was Nia was like, please don't talk behind my back. That was the most hurtful thing. They all apologize for doing it. She leaves. Nia leaves and Jasmine's like, yeah, fuck that, I'm so triggered. Fuck her. Blah blah blah, pantry Gate. She's going crazy. So Michelle goes, well, the only thing that is that Jasmine did cry a lot and was very emotional and very triggered. Yes, yes, exactly know Danny did apologize at that White party, but I can't speak for him, which is so true. I'm on MIA's side on this. I am as well. Stop bringing this shit to Nia. She's like, I can't speak for him. I thought it was all settled, but I guess if Jasmine is still upset, hopefully they can get together and she can fucking say it to his face instead of telling the story a hundred times to everybody else. So then there's this scene where Michelle says that Isabella said, and this is the part that I think you're alluding to. Isabella says, like, mommy, something like I know you were married and it didn't work out, but if you want to marry Aaron, you can. But Jesse needs to go. That never happened. That absolutely didn't. I do not believe.
Speaker 2: First of all, that is so fucked up. I have no I have no goodwill towards Jesse at all. But like, that's ridiculous that Isabella is not going to just randomly say that, And she's right there and you're retelling the story. This is like, this is giving me I don't want to say it, but this is giving me the vibes of someone who's planting a story in their three year old's head as a way to get a better divorce settlement.
Speaker 1: That is. But I don't think I think we're all misinterpreting what happened here. I think that she's I think that Isabella was saying, if you get married, then daddy, like daddy has to go to the wedding. Oh I didn't get that. Yeah, that's what I and I watched it a couple times. I was like, she's saying, then he needs to go, like he has to go to the wedding too. Oh God.
Speaker 2: But even maybe maybe I still don't like it. I don't support it.
Speaker 1: Really agree that she shouldn't be having that conversation at all in front of her kid. I completely agree with you. I'm just saying I don't think it was that. Like, I don't think she's implying that the kid was saying he's got to go, like gotta go with life.
Speaker 2: It's still so weird that they're not even divorced yet. This is it's just way too much for these kids. Okay, so then we go to I just have who is it?
Speaker 1: Luke? Well, hold on one second. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yes, oh Luke and Luke the bros b Yeah, I read the bros to do.
Speaker 2: I wrote, dudes are plugging a Hamburger place. Yeah, they're plugging it so hard. This Hamburger place, My goodness. They showed so many different shots of it, cups, food, the.
Speaker 1: Border, Yeah, person working there, about the burgers, talking about what's on their menu. Why people go there? Nobody's ever heard of this burger place.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even tell you what it is, and I just watched eighteen plugs for it, and I'm not even if I could remember what I'm not I will not toe that line. I don't know what it is. I can't remember what it was called. No way, And why do they have beer there? Do you know how hard it is to get a beer license? It looks like something, It looks like a truck, like it looks like a food truck, which is totally great, But doesn't it give like sort of very stripmall vibes?
Speaker 1: Yes, why do you have a liquor license? But also also, and this is another macronte for you, guys. But why is every scene where they're going to accuse somebody of drinking too much about drinking what they're drinking? Right, they all go order drinks.
Speaker 2: They do that in front of Danny later as well in this fifteenth apology about how he shouldn't be drinking. They can't at ten am, they can't have a water, right. I can't stand any of these people. I think Danny's our hero that we did not know we needed.
Speaker 1: So they order food, and the reason that so they get right into accusing Danny of being an alcoholic. The reason I know that is because when they get their food, it can't be more than like ten minutes that they're waiting for their food. I have the food is there in a pile and they're sort of handing it out. And that's when Jason's like, yeah, so, like in Santa Barbara, you got really drunk and pantry I call it pantry tequila time, pantry tequila. Yep, Janets told me you win in the pantry and you chugged tequila. What's up with that? Right? Just what's up with that? Jason? You are not the fucking morality police on this show. What the fuck is wrong? With Jason. I completely turned on Jason and I'm not coming back. I'm not coming back. He's just a pussy. I know that Janet felt. Janets felt really uncomfortable in that moment because she's only comfortable with people drinking alcoholic Dave and Busters, and this was at an Airbnb in Santa Barbara. So like, I'm sorry, but unless you're going to drink tequila and play the coin pusher game, she just doesn't understand that it's very triggering for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said triggered again so many times. Then they brought up Jasmine again.
Speaker 1: So Danny's like, uh, bro, like I went in the pantry and I was He's developed a backstory that has to do with white Claus. Now, yeah, we never had the white Claus.
Speaker 2: And also like why white Claus, Like, hey, I wanted to get this other thing that has some alcohol in it, but not as much alcohol as the thing that you said, yeah for alcohol.
Speaker 1: He's like, originally, like you know, like the origin story of this is that I was going after a white Claw, but I did happen like this bottle of tequila sort of caught my eye and everybody else is drinking tequila and I'm kind of a follower, so I was like, yeah, I'm just gonna have a swing of tequila. And then Jason goes, well, Janet's doesn't want to have any secrets with you, and she kind of felt like it was really secretive behavior, you know, going into the pantry while she's in there and drinking tequila in front of her. She just felt like, that's really secret, that's really triggering, that really hurt her PSD PTSD. She has a real hard time with PTSD about your tequila. None of this makes sense now, he walked in there and spoke to her. It's not like it's not like it was dark in the pantry. He goes in there and says something to the effect of like, yeah, I have to catch up and she's having snacks. Janets.
Speaker 2: First of all, yeah, let's do an intervietion about her snacks and her fanny pack at Dave and Busters.
Speaker 1: Let's see that make that a whole thing. Janets.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, like he's yeah, Jason's like her spokesperson like, uh, you know, the thing about Janets is she like does not like secrets. Yeah, like she's some queen being brought in on a thing. Is like, don't look her in the eye. Don't she if you if you talk to her, you have to have a mint first, like she's ellen, yeah, yes, oh my god, it just.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, why is Janets having macaroni and cheese? There's a chef in the kitchen prepared. Maybe she has a problem. Does she have a secret? You know what Danny would be like, I also don't like secrets.
Speaker 2: Sound that seems like she has to eat her own weird thing in her own secret pantry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when there's a chef right there, she's like pregaming dinner. Yeah, like okay, so he's some alcohol, but she's like, oh, there's gonna be dinner, but I don't know if I'm going to get enough food, So I'm gonna eat some macaroni and cheese to fill myself up before the food comes out. Yeah, you need an intervention on that, Janet.
Speaker 2: Yes, Janets. And I also like, yeah, what the fuck? And why is Jason the one running around and doing all her dirty work? Like why is she not having that? Conversations just and it's a non conversation, So then they just talk more about how jib.
Speaker 1: And then comes out to jazzmin I'm confused, Like I was just having a shout out tequila, and Jason goes, dude, you drank a whole bottle of tequila in front of Janets And Danny's like, no, I didn't. I had a swig of tequila. And he goes, oh, okay, Well, Janet says, you drink like a whole bottle of tequila, and I believe my wife. And then Danny says to camera, he's just like, what fuck is going on right here? Yeah, And this is where I think we all turned back to supporting Danny. Yes, He's like, I was trying to have some fun. Basically, it's on vacation. So then this is tea. There's a flashback of Danny and Jason in the pool. Yeah, and Jason's like, I don't know. I don't know. Like if Janet got wasted on vacation, I probably wouldn't be like, yeah, my wife's wasted. I'd probably say like, yeah, she's getting some sleep. So I don't see the big deal. But now suddenly this whole thing is like the biggest deal in the world again because he needs a fucking storyline.
Speaker 2: Ugh.
Speaker 1: So now's where, like you said, Jason, starts saying to Danny that, like, you know what, the reason that this is all coming to light is because Jasmine is super triggered because of the connection between like you getting drunk at Santa Barbara and you got drunk at Halloween and you know, stuff happened, and you really need to apologize again because even though you apologized, it wasn't enough. So then Danny says to camera, He's like, yeah, you know, truthfully, I feel really ashamed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that made me sad, he said, I feel shame, and that is one of you know, that's an that's an issue I've felt for him in that moment, Like you can't scream at somebody this much like shame is that? I mean, I don't know if that's going to be the tool that gets him help, but I don't think so. I don't think you can shame somebody into getting help for an addiction, right, I think that's the last thing you can do.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I mean, look, that made me sad. I have done things drunk mm hmmm, which is why I had to quit drinking. And if like my husband or my friends had been like you're disgusting, Like what's wrong with you you have a drinking problem. I do not think that would have been helpful. I had to figure it out for myself. And you know what, my husband was upset with me, but he wasn't like you have to quit drinking, you're going to rehab. He was just like, that's not that's not good. And I made the decision to quit drinking. But like, they're not going to browbeat Danny. It's gonna make him, it's gonna make him worse. It's I mean, that's all that's going to do is a shame. That's how you swallow up the shame with drinking for him. So it's a real issue. And then again Jasmine, you go to apologize again, she's got she's really fucked up. I was like, no more of this, no more. Yeah. So basically Jason says, you know, like you have a drinking problem. You have a problem, and Danny gets mad. So now you're saying I have a drinking problem, Like that's not cool, and Jason goes, I disagree, and he just kind of like like shuffles his shoulders around again and rolled in and Danny goes says the lawyer, not the friend, and Jason's like, you're on our object approach the bench? Yeah? Is that was that when he was yelling at him? Yeah, I guess he's just like shut up.
Speaker 2: So he's mad he's yeah, yeah, because he takes it cycing.
Speaker 1: Nope, you have a drinking problem. Nope.
Speaker 2: I just wrote enough. And then I was like, oh, now we get let's take a break from these guys. And then it's just like, well, here we are with Jacks. I was like, meanwhile, Jackson's in rehab and we find out that I guess Cruise is going to come visit. That's the plan. So he gets so he's sitting there doing his crying, which I did at first did not even believe that he was really crying. I was like, I don't trust Jacks's manipulation here because he's plugging his plug in his bar. He's doing the whole thing. And then I guess I don't know if it goes back and forth, because this is when does he Oh yeah, he says, in all of my forty five years, I've never blank.
Speaker 1: Like, you're forty five, Jackson's five years from fifty. What is this? He could go on Golden Bachelor almost, Oh he really could. Oh my God, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: But then when he really started crying for a second, somehow I kind of felt for him. Did you have a little bit of a moment in that crying Snow You're like, the such narcissistic tears. It's all about himself. None of it is about anything that he's done wrong. He doesn't care. The reason why he.
Speaker 1: Was is like, I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I think I need to apologize. He doesn't. Two days ago he was raged, texting her and calling her disgusting and a terrible mother. The reason he is he's just now upset because he's not getting his way. And he's like, then we do find outaive I was wrong.
Speaker 2: My first thought was right that he's being manipulative, and then I was like, oh, maybe he really is crying. Then we cut to Brittany. I guess that's her mom whatever, and she's like, you all go all out for party.
Speaker 1: She having a party for cruise. I'm on box and.
Speaker 2: Stuff for CRUs. You know one thing if you know about me, that I love sharks. Shark's my fibered animal.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: She unboxes a shark fin for the pole and then all that's happening, and then the secondary conversation after putting a shark fin on is like Drags is an asshole.
Speaker 1: Things did not go well well. Jack's lead with that.
Speaker 2: We don't need to unbox a shark fin before you talk about how the father of your child is a nightmare.
Speaker 1: I have a couple more things to say though about the Jack's scene. Oh him in his little moment, Yes that I noticed. One is he's really trying for this. He's like, yeah, I've just been really vulnerable in treatment, and like I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders. I'd say, like almost like a kilo, give her take a few grams has been lifted off my shoulders.
Speaker 2: And what has anybody seen that kilo? Because I haven't been looking for I don't want to back on my back. I'm just wondering where it is.
Speaker 1: He just keeps talking about, like I can't believe I get to see my son. I know it's only for an hour and it's not very long, but I just get to see him. Fuck you, Jax, you don't give a shit about your son. Substitute cocaine for your son and it would be a morenbelievable scene. Yes, but then but then also he has the nerve to be wearing a shirt that says tired dad.
Speaker 2: I saw that, Are you fucking kidding me? Trying to brand that in the middle of his breakdown tired dads.
Speaker 1: I was so mad when I saw that, You're not tired from parenting, You're tired from lack of cocaine in your system. This is so insane. I thought that was so insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the Jack's hat didn't help, you know that he kept like, see my bar, the bar, the bar, the bar.
Speaker 1: That I have. Yeah, me, Jack's from Wisconsin. Yeah, okay, so apparently yeah, so I guess, uh what we find out when when she's talking to Bernie Rubbles wife what's her name, Wilma Flinstone. Her mom looks like Wilma, right, okay, with the bang with the black hair and the you know, animal print dress. She's telling her mom that the going to see Jacks didn't go well, right, and a parent find Jack's uncovered all the cameras in the house. O. Hey, let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: But I do want to point out again, even though I just said this, that all this entire very important conversation comes after she's like.
Speaker 1: Y'all love I love Sharp, They're my viavored animal.
Speaker 2: I just want to again say after the fact, which really made me laugh.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: So yeah, So I guess he had covered the cameras at some point.
Speaker 1: The cameras because he didn't because he didn't want her looking at the cameras to see her kid and seeing him with other women.
Speaker 2: Right, So then he uncovers the camera because he wants to spy on her, right and make her feel like somebody's always watching even if he's in rehab.
Speaker 1: You can't get away with anything. Yeah, and now we're supposed to believe that a few days later, his tune has changed and he's really sad. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that's another thing he said in his confessional rehab moment is that I really want to I've got a.
Speaker 1: Lot of things I hope.
Speaker 2: I hope Brittany can come because I really I really want to say a lot. So apparently, after she finds out that he uncovered all the cameras to spy, he then did say to Brittany when they met up with Cruz that he did want to start fresh.
Speaker 1: I think we should start fresh.
Speaker 2: So he says that that's still lingering in the air, like when Harry met some like in the bubble. Still those words are still lingering there. And then he's like, yeah, but I don't think I should move back in. So I got this condo next to Schwartz. Yeah yeah, And We're having this entire conversation.
Speaker 1: While I'm partying with my money Bill Cane friend. Yeah right, and why would you not live together?
Speaker 2: And this whole conversation is happening in front of Cruise and the other kids that are there all they're all listening, They're all just sitting there, and I'm like, this is just so inappropriate. I can't believe that they're having this conversation. So then, uh, Danny and Jet?
Speaker 1: When am I right? I wrote Danny and Jet? Oh yeah. Well so also before that, Brittany's like, honestly, honestly memos, I wish I wish he wasn't getting out, oh Jane, jail, jail. I was the only way he had a cell phone was if somebody had to shove it up their butt for him to get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the kids right there, he says that she says that I wish your daddy were in jail and that when.
Speaker 1: He called you he had to get it out of it. But what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Cruz great parenting everybody, I'm a great good job.
Speaker 1: Bravo, bravo. Okay, I mean they're just all terrible. I completely understand why you don't like this show. There aren't there really isn't a likable person in the book. And it's the same. We're also ret like it's the same.
Speaker 2: Could we could have replugged in last week's show and just called it this show And there's nothing that's different. It's still Danny Jasmine being triggered by Danny. Well, nothing has changed.
Speaker 1: Well except that we are finding out this stuff about Jack's there was a I thought, let's just make that the show.
Speaker 2: Let's make that the whole Okay, So Danny and Jasmine we have to have another apology. Apology is five point zero, I guess right. So this is when they order drinks.
Speaker 1: He's meeting Jasmine and Melissa to apologize for his drinking over drinks and.
Speaker 2: They drinks that he does not order. He gets water, and they're like, good job. So condescending is triggered by that have you ever thought about that?
Speaker 1: I know, I really, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm not on Jazzmine side anymore. Trigger trigger, I'm trigger. I'm so triggered. I was still I'm like, stop stop it. So I did a trigger warning overall her being triggered.
Speaker 2: Same, So like she's drinking, and what time it's early in the day, so okay, And.
Speaker 1: Also, fucking Jasmine hasn't been the most sober person in the group. She's been really drunk in a bunch of these scenes. So how is her day drinking? Yeah, well I can day drink because like, I'm actually better at drinking than you, right exactly.
Speaker 2: So then they have the same kind And then I just thought, oh my god, we're going to talk about the get daddy a drinking again?
Speaker 1: Like we get it.
Speaker 2: Why are we still talking about it? Then for some reason, I have Kristin and Luke. Do we flash over to them in a separate scene or do they show up? No?
Speaker 1: But also so when he apologized, he apologizes, and then they give their whole explanation about how you know, which I think changed from what her original thing was. But now she's like, you know, we're in a lesbian relationship. And like people don't take it seriously and that's like really triggering seriously and seriously. But in Danny's defense, he's just like, Okay, I I had no idea like that that's what was going on. And I feel really bad and like that will never happen again, and you know, right, And Jasmine's like, yeah, well I shouldn't have to defend my relationship. Like she just keeps going and he's like, yeah, I am so sorry. It is never going to happen again. And then Jasmine says to camera, I don't really need Danny to apologize again. I just need him to understand. Bit, yes you do. It's all you talk about. Oh my god, you're never going to let this go. But like I said, Danny's like, I never want to objectify them.
Speaker 2: I feel so bad. He does all the right things. Yes he does. He does anything he can do. I mean, other than like going to rehab for Jasmine. That's not how that goes down. No, no, it's not. Yeah, should we do you want to split this up here? Oh yeah, let's a good time to break. I think this is great. You guys, we will have part two of this nonsense, and it's gonna. There's crazier stuff happening, I think, I hope. Yeah, no, there is because while I was going to show up, stay with us. In five minutes or so, we will have part two up, So get on over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Hill say hello Hello to Kathy Cawman and miss ms don Lee.
Speaker 2: Sur biker Gan you are not and box a shark for you and Jane McMurray and you're bro Shelly Plavit each get your shark fin put it on for you.
Speaker 1: Cherry Shannan. Do you want some beer cheese to me? MOUs beer cheese, Cherry Singer. Do you want some crew to tie Paul Sullivan you better not drink done?
Speaker 2: Ringer Sidwell and Lauren Barnes, Kelly de Andrea Crawford and Richard Frolicker.
Speaker 1: I love the name. I love it is. Sean Vajpay has a charity that he is giving a shout out to called Houses into Homes and it's in Iowa City, Iowa. And they are a furniture bank that helps families making transitions into new houses. Houses into Homes dot org. Also, do you want to elevate your business by using social media? Yes? You do? Yes, Well contact Jamie Val at spitfire Social. She knows all the tricks, She knows all the ins and outs to get things to go viral, to get all eyes on your stuff. So go to spitfiresocial dot com. Also, my friend Adam Lerner is a car broker. He takes all the pain out of buying a car. You no longer have to negotiate with anybody, even for the financing. He just does it all for you, and your car shows up in your driveway and you sign some papers, have a good day, and it's free if you're in California. So call well, don't call him, just go to Adams got a car dot com. Very easy to call him.
Speaker 2: His very personal cell phone that he does not give out to anyone is five five five.
Speaker 1: You can and he leaves it for us, but it's just easier to find. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then our friend Laura Stewart at a Spire Counseling. They operate this out of Colorado. She and other therapists specialize in trauma work and they send you this brain mapping thing that remotely like you put it on your head and they can do all kinds of amazing things and see amazing things You do not have to live in Colorado or Denver or anywhere like that to use it, but you can check it out at Denver brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 1: It's really really cool, so check that out. Yeah, all right, everybody, we thank you and we love that we do we do right, and we're sorry. We're sorry, we're cranky, but I bet you're with us a little bit on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, right, I get daddy and drink