Speaker 1: It's oh they piggy. Now, we got reels to get to our good friend Tristana, always dropping them crazy reels, right, the great Bigot of the Internet, the secret King Bigot of the Internet, Tristana. We've got so many reels I want to get to even get to these dudes people hipping me to these bad boys right here on the Light Working team. There's too much stuff to make fun of. Dude, I don't know where to start the light Lords. I didn't know there was light Lords, did y'all? They got music too, Doctor Steve Greer gonna teach us how to channel raw raw. We can learn how to make money with donal Le Prix. That's also an option. Do y'all want to make money? Get and learn how to get paid? Uh? Do y'all want to see some of the the crazy reels? Or do y'all want to get into my philosophy ruminations about the back rooms? Tonight? What's what is on your mind? We've also got this awesome stuff, right, we got VHS movies to watch. What do y'all want to talk about first? Tonight? Do y'all want to get into Light Workers VHS movies? My back room's philosophy, some of the liminal space. Son, do y'all want to get into uh light working channeling? Raw y'all want a chakra Max? Y'all know O show can get up in that chockra Do y'all want to talk about David Wood? What y'all want to talk about? Everybody want to talk about back rooms? A lot of y'all gay is hell talking about the back door because of my scandal video you just watch right, that's that's within the alien sphere, that's adjacent to aliens, faking aliens. Everybody wants talk about the back rooms. All right? Look, I wrote some notes because I was thinking about this. I watched some good videos and I've been thinking that about this for a while. What is up with the back rooms? Right now? We got this movie coming out, which I'm actually excited about. I think it's gonna be a really good movie. And I am impressed with Caine and his skills. Caine Parsons, your boy, Caine Parsons. Listen, you got Billy Corson and you got Caane Parson, Caine Parson, Billy Corson. Okay, that's how I feel. This trailer was awesome. I have to say, and I mean even watching Caine Parson's clips and videos, I was super impressed. I was like, this dude is skilled. Do got a skill set? You know what I'm saying. And so I'll show you real quick. Yeh, something's wrong with the wall. Right, he's doing a late night clean up. He looks over there and there's a hole in the wall, and uh, don't don't get upset. This black man works there. He's not there illegally, he's a he's an employee. I know what you racist people already thinking, what is this black man doing on the security is he on the security camps? He gets in there and he finds a hole in the wall and then he walks through it and lo and behold, it's the back room. It's the liminal space. Son, what's the liminal space? The liminal space evolved out of creepy pastas and this idea on four chan read at this kind of stuff, that there were spaces that you could no clip into, you could glitch out of reality into some alternate infinite hell world, a sort of labyrinth, right of the corporate nihilistic empty space between worlds or between realities. The liminal space is from a Latin word that has to do with threshold, so an in between. I think also simultaneously with that kind of its own Internet lore taken on a life of its own, you also had other films and popular books and things that popularize the liminal space, right, Stranger Things or Stranger's Thing, if you watched the last season, and that popularized the upside down. Right, this other world, this other dimension, this other reality that is the negative space. It is a you know, perhaps a purgatorial sort of idea. There's a lot of parallels, right, And I also think it resonates with everyone because well, I've got a whole list of reasons of my thoughts on it. It also resonates because of the emptiness of the corporate world, the cold, calculated corporate world, and it's nihilistic, abandoned and the meaninglessness of a corporate lifestyle to attain corporate products that ultimately go out of style within five to ten years anyway. So it's a sort of meaningless oral buros eating its own meaningless tale. And then the idea becomes, what if you entered that space of something like a stock footage video. What if you went into the world where stock footage was reality, but not stock footage of today, not a present day reality, but for some reason, always connected to always grasping back to the eighties and the nineties. For some reason, everyone felt that the lore of the back rooms in the liminal space was necessarily connected to the eighties and nineties. Why is that? Here are my theories, This is my thoughts. It is resonating with people because we are at a threshold of generations where people like myself on the cusp of Gen X and millennial. As a zennial, I remember the world prior to Internet. Okay, prior to internet everywhere. The generations under me do not know that world, and that world was still essentially primarily human. I met tech was obviously beginning to invade our life with vhs, CDs, DVDs, et cetera. MP three began to be popular in the late nineties early two thousands, but your day to day did not include significant amounts of Internet at all unless you have some lame ass dialogue and then you could wait twenty minutes for a low resolution picture to load up right. Otherwise, you didn't spend a whole lot of time on the Internet until the early two thousands. Right, So we are remembering there is still in the collective unconscious this memory of a time when there was a human realm. Even at work, the corporate work part of your life, there was still this human element to where you had a limited time there. You went to a physical location, you had your own office, you had your own desk, et cetera. Right, even when you got started having cubicles, right, you still had your own space. You decorated it the way you wanted, et cetera. And even office space changed with the times to where you didn't have your own office. Everyone worked in an open space in the cubicles, and then the cubicles went away and you went into having open spaces, and then you have shared desks that you do like at Verizon or whatever. Right, So you've seen less and less individualism even within the workspace. It's all been homogenized and corporatized and made linear and made flat. And because the back rooms are a labyrinth that has no resolution, that immediately expresses the nihilism of the modern corporate mindset in corporate world. But it's frozen in the eighties and the nineties because that was the period when there's the last remembrances of it being still human. Right, So you have people's desks, people's property, their own expressions now completely erased, and in the back rooms there's no people. So a human being is actually out of place in the corporate world or in this corporate dystopian hell dimension because it's anti human. The corporate world had as it's underlying engine and ethos and anti human idea the entire time, because the logic of it was everything is quantified, everything is quantifiable. It's inherently nihilistic and anti natalists and anti human, so it must, of its own logic, eventually eliminate all of the human and all of the particular and all of the individual to eventually just propagate itself as negating any of the commodities that it produced. And so the corporate space exists eventually to only perpetuate an anti human, non human corporate space with no objects or no products. Why because the ultimate goal of the monopoly attitude is actually to destroy all competition and thus the products that it sells. Even after it's gotten rid of the humans, the products are no longer necessary. And other was products were an end. What it means to an end? It was never about creating a better product. It was about creating the end of humanity. Thus, we look back on the threshold of a time to a time when it was still human. We look back to the liminal spaces of the shopping mall. Right, perhaps shopping mall back rooms and liminal spaces are even more telling in this regard. Right. I also have some theories to as to why this has become so popular online. I actually think the Internet is itself the liminal space as well. I'll show you what I mean here with a couple of examples of this dead malls. Right. The dead mall, as we like to call it, is an eerie, corporate liminal space with its own esthetic and vibe that now has no people and has no product and becomes this sort of ideological museum to a forgotten time and a forgotten way of being that we can remember, but also we can't remember because when you look at it without any people, and the purpose of the shopping mall was to sell the products, right, So to see it without humans and without products, it almost seems like a dystopian healthscape, where what if the purpose of all this and its purpose less ness was actually to produce a kind of purposelessness in the humans themselves. I'm not saying that every mall owner, and I'm not trying to make some Marxist socialist critique or something like That's not what I'm saying, or I'm not a Marxist or a socialist. But I'm saying when you have a materialist capitalist society, and the same goes for Sovietism too, because they're both materialists atheistic presuppositions. If you have a monopoly capitalistic societies, presupposition by the attainment of meaningless corporate goods that also become meaningless within a few years because they're no longer trendy and they're not actually made to last, they're actually made to through planned obso lessons go away. It speaks to the emptiness of the cycle. Right. Yeah, I've seen im think I've seen all of Kine Caine's videos. Yeah, I think Day of the Dead and Chopping Mall. Although they're goofy b movies, they actually have some of these deeper philosophic themes in them. And we did a whole analysis of Chopping Mall. If you didn't ever watch that back in the in the old days, we actually hit on some of that back when we did Chopping Mall, because if you don't remember, the villain in Chopping Mall is like a Robbie the Robot version. It's like a terminator, but it's like a B movie version a terminator, so it's like, yeah, here we go. See now. I hate it when it doesn't come up because we did a whole stream on it. Anyway, I can't think of the name of our stream, but yes, we did. We did do Chopping Mall. I have to find it later. But so, the liminal space speaks to all of these realities, and some philosophers have called it. I watched the guy's video on this that was pretty good. I'll give you a link to that video in a second, where it's just a guy who does sort of philosophical ruminations on YouTube, and I have disagreements with some of his assessments. He comes off as kind of an existentialist, sort of agnostic sort of character, but I did like some of his takes on the liminal space in the mall, and he noted that it's almost like as some philosophers are calling it, a existential How did he put it? He said, it's industrial Gothic or corporate Gothic, So you know, go back to Gothic literature in the UK and then in Victorian era, and then we have in the US Southern Gothic with people like you know, Flannery O'Connor and whatnot, and Cormack McCarthy as well. But with the liminal Space, you have a modernized version of corporate industrial Gothic where the great horror is the meaninglessness of what was so meaningful apparently at the time, right in the nineteen eighties and in the nineteen nineties. And the mall ones are really interesting. And again remember Stranger Things also, I think played a huge role in this because what was the season three, The whole season was about the mall, right, the Dead Mall being this sort of portal to the in between, to the hell world, and so it becomes its own esthetic, its own vibe. And this is Caine's channel, who originally sort of popularized a lot of these and his videos, his you know, film school stuff was so good and it became such a viral sensation over the last several years that they actually made him the director. So I think he's going to do well. I'm expecting it to be really cool. But if you go back to his older videos, and I think I've watched most of these when he was doing film school stuff, he did one here. This was the original back Rooms that's had like eighty million views, which is crazy. And it was a genius idea, right to just kind of play around with looking into abandoned buildings or abandoned cargo stuff, and then you walk in and you find another reality, another dimension. And then people started getting more and more philosophical with it, and he was filming it with this sort of old school VHS look. But also people helped contribute to the lore. Right you had Reddit people, creepypasta people telling their own versions of the back rooms, and then on top of that, you had TV shows that came out probably also influenced by this, even though I know this was from a book, but Severance, everybody said, what about Severance, Severance, Severance. I've been meaning to get to Severance for so long, But the reason that I haven't got to it is because I think there's so many other things that it ties in with, like the back rooms of the liminal space, that it makes sense to kind of talk about them altogether. Because in Severance, the premise is that you have an intentional process that you can go through where they split your consciousness so that you are mpdd ID to have in any in and outy any being the person that is at the work world, and they have their own life in the work world, and they are split so that they don't know the life of the person outside of work. So it's actual like split, you know, multiple personality disorder, but it's engineered by a mega corporation that does it to benefit supposedly the workers and to help production and all this kind of stuff. And I've seen season one. I thought it was really good, and I'm about halfway through season two and it's it's interesting, But it also I think speaks to probably unknowingly the elements of the actual mkulture projects and how they were studied and by how they were perfected by entities actually working for corporate structure, corporate interests. In other words, the Tavistock Institute, which was the first to really study mpdd ID through studying shell shock and then got all this money put into it through the Rockefellers. They brought in Carl Jung, brought in all kinds of people over the years to study and perfect social engineering and human control. That's ultimately what Tavistok is about, and what began as World War One wartime psychological operations actually turned into an entire global institute connected to MK Ultra intent on engineering the human mind to be obedient and to be involved in groupthink. So they really pioneered and mastered groupthink. And they did it they were contracted out by not just the CAA, not just the US government of the Pentagon, but the Fortune one hundred, Fortune five hundred. So, for example, when you see people like Peter Drucker who comes up with the business church model of Ruslan and all these other people from Rick Warren to Rick Warren to Rouselan business church model is this. It is Tavistock social engineering groupthink models of how to streamline the business side of the church to make it more efficient, Taylorism, et cetera. All the above, right, But to get back to the back rooms and to Severance, which because I haven't finished season two, I don't exactly know where Severance is going to go. But it is also consciously alluding to the corporate k culture elements within the show and in the course that you can imagine in the story. It's a question of, well, do we really want to be divided against ourselves? Which is probably a kind of a Marxist line of augmentation, because Marx's whole theory of alienation includes the idea that you're divided against yourself and against your product and against nature through the corporate world. I'm not a Marxist, but I do think at times Carl Marx said some things that were correct, and I do think that at times if you commodify everything, that would be the natural result, right, you would have man divided not just against other men, but also alienated from the work that he produces from his hands and also from nature.
Speaker 2: Us.
Speaker 1: You'll notice in the back rooms, the healthscape, the hell world of the back rooms, there's never anything typically nature related. There might here there be a plastic palm tree or a plastic tree, but usually it's there's not. Usually there's just variations on the corporate scape, and that corporate healthscape or the patterned versions of the way that they do hotels now, which are becoming more and more if you haven't noticed, like hospitals, and the same with and I know this because we've traveled a whole lot in the last five years, and we've stayed everywhere coast to coast countless times. Hotels are they don't have any flavor to them, right, the corporate ones, they all become a kind of representation of the exact same thing that you've get in a hotel, in a hospital, and in a hospice, in an all folks home, and then also perhaps in a bank. And that's why you, guys, we've all noticed this with McDonald's too, Right, Suddenly all of the corporate businesses out there are gray. McDonald's is gray. Tons of fast food restaurants they all have the same gray look. We went by a Barnes and Noble, the other bookstores, it looked no different than a McDonald's with corporate Soviet gray. Isn't that interesting that what was Soviet brutalist architecture supposedly the opposite of capitalism, right, the opposite of capitalism. Let's look up Soviet brutalist architecture, and it's like all giant concrete, you know, it looks like nuclear concrete, the you know, bomb refuge type stuff like Turnobyl. Is no different than the freaking hotel, right, Like this, what was supposed to be a you know, chernobyl structure is basically the same thing as the hotel Soviet brutal brutalism in terms of architecture. Right, everything is gray, everything is ugly, and there's a reason for that because it expresses the philosophy of everything being streamlined and homogenized. Because anything that's not streamlined for efficiency is purposeless. So to have decor to have you know, neoclassical baroque styles, that would be a waste of money. It's inefficient. So you notice that corporate megastructure, monopoly capitalism's ethos is exactly the same as the Soviet brutalist ethos. Isn't the fast and if you watch, I mean look, that was like a damn death star or some shit, just hideous. Right, it's brutalist, it's dystopian. Now let's look at what does every McDonald's look like. Now, this the same thing, a giant concrete block where you get your soy slopol soyslap, just hideous, colorless, worthless looking slop out of a giant concrete block. Come to the dystopian concrete block where all of the bipoc persons will serve you your slop. And by the way, this is what boomers think you should go die for in other countries, So go die for Israel in the Middle East to get this, to make sure that we can put a McDonald's on every corner of Tehran. I don't know, maybe Teyran already has McDonald's. But you see that this end goal of the corporate sphere is indistinguishable from the Soviet brutalist atheist because they're all nihilistic, they're all atheistic in their vibe, in their ethos, and the black rooms are basically expressing the same type of critique. Also, I think that if you remember vapor wave, right synth wave as synth it became popular, you know, ten fifteen years ago, synth wave is expressing an innate dystopian idea within it because a lot of the art, a lot of the vibe of the synth wave was dystopian in the nineteen eighties and nineties were hosts of dystopian films, so they kind of became attached. They're adjacent to the milieu, the ethos of the nineteen eighties, of its zeitgeist, and then it's only natural that what develops out of synth wave as a kind of first phase critique of corporate nihilism would develop Vaporwave right. And vapor Wave gave us a critique of mall music right, corporate meaningless overproduced muzak. If you don't know because you're young or something, in the nineteen eighties and nineties, when you go to the mall or when you're an elevator, they would have these specific types of stations or boxes called muzak zak right, And it was the corporate way to have all of your favorite songs in a non copyrighted way. So it was like elevator music, and you might hear Kenny G, but it's the muzak version of Kenny G. So it's not the actual song. It's a voiceless, corporate version of an actual pop song. Now, musak existed earlier in the sixties and seventies, but I'm saying by the nineteen eighties muzak was doing you know, I don't know. You would hear Go West, but it would be the muzak version of Go West, right, So sounds for the supermarket, right. And so vapor wave was a layer of parodying all of this by turning it into a critique of itself. Right and probably everybody's heard of the Macintosh plus, right, this was probably the biggest hit from this era of vapor wave, critiquing this type of nihilistic, meaningless s mall culture or corporate culture. And if you grew up in the eighties, you resonated with this very well, right, It hits you somehow, there's something about it that makes sense because you're reminiscing and remembering a time when it was a very different world. So again, liminal space is hitting everybody so hard, not just because of nostalgia, but because we are on a threshold of moving into a world where the dystopia is actually rolling out. All of those eighties, these movies, all of those dystopian films and stories and novels and comic books, there was within the zeitgeist a prophetic sense that this is coming, that this will arrive. Now, you could say maybe there was an actual prophetic gift that art usually has oftentimes has We've talked about them many times, or perhaps it was seated propaganda and some of the blockbusters and productions. Who knows what the real total explanation was. But we are resonating with it, not just because of nostalgia, not just because of the past. But this is something that I've heard no one else say, And this is my thought. What if what if the controllers, the social engineers, the technocrats, what if they've realized that to really destroy the peoples and the people groups, to corral them into the tech skynet dystopia. What if the best thing to destroy. Obviously I'm saying this includes God, the exists of God, all that stuff. Sure, and yeah, they want to destroy the nuclear family. Hey, I get it, I know all that, but nobody has talked about what about destroying the past? What about wiping out and destroying the idea of the past. To have the dystopia, to have it successful, you must also wipe away any rootedness or groundedness of the past. And I don't just mean, oh, yeah, the global elites go into a city, a place they bomb in the Middle East, they wipe out the past and they set up you know, the McDonald's dystopia. I know that, But what about on an individual level. On an individual level, say a person who goes tr A and Z. A person who goes tr A and Z say they're you know, hitting the era of puberty or God forbid, even before. What is part of that ideology. Part of that ideology is there was no past. You were not actually born a man or a woman, you didn't actually have the upbringing that you had. You can erase all of that and immediately create a new identity for the here and the now. So the presupposition of all of the dystopia has to be a Maoist idea of erasing all the past. And this is something that they got from the Communists and the Maoists and the Marxists. You must destroy the past. It must all come down. It is like the Giver. Yeah, all of the dystopian stories all so do you usually have some We've hidden the past, right, which is a version of destroying the past. But I'm just saying, whether it's the back rooms and the idea that, oh you don't need books anymore, just watch the YouTube videos. Oh you don't need to watch YouTube video, just watch the shorts and the TikTok brain rot. What is all of that about. It's all about squeezing the time frame smaller and smaller so that there's no past. In other words, within a video, you're not even remembering what you saw twenty minutes earlier. In the video, you're only remembering a sixty minute clip, and you perhaps you even forgot what the sixty minute clip was saying, or sixty second clip what it was saying in the first few seconds. So the squeezing of the time scale smaller and smaller is also concurrent with nobody has a pass. The pass is being squeezed into the right now, just the now. The entire tech world and all of this is built on immediacy, efficiency and immediacy. Why read a book when you could ask the AI to summarize it and give you a one sentence a five sentence summary. Why do anything that isn't efficient? Why write a letter? You have an email. I'm not saying the tech itself is the problem. The problem is the more that everyone gets addicted to the ease and the immediacy, then the more that they begin to operate like an algorithm as human beings, refining everything down to what's efficient what's not efficient. That I think is something that I've not heard anyone talk about in terms of and I know it's malis saying that there's not Other people have talked about wiping away the past, but I'm saying it's not just wiping away the past from a culture or a person. It's wiping away the past for individuals, your own past, and there is no future. So we talk about, for example, God being an eternal present, right, There's no past or future with God, There's only the eternal. Now, this is like a synthetic tech version of God giving you a godmind, a fake mimicked, faking gay godmind, where you believe that you're like the deity that only lives in the immediate present. And they have studied the communist dictators and their strategies for wiping away the past in the physical world. But what if they're wiping away the past from everybody in the mental world and in their own family world. Because families, for example, they have a story, they have a past, have a present, and a future goals that they have as a family. A nation has a past, a present, and future goals as a nation state. But if everyone lives online in the virtual, and the virtual denigrates the past and tries to erase it and wipe it away and to make everyone only focused on the immediate through the dopamine addictions of the scrolling, then what happens is everyone has a false godlike status of only living in the present. Right, And as the back room story progressed, as Caine made his videos, he started bringing in these hooded sort of science dudes, right, because that's exactly what happened in today's world. If there was some portal to another world or something like this discovered, why immediately the science men would come to try to explain it, and they would do their tests, and they would begin to investigate the you know, early layers of the back rooms and where they go, which is to say they go nowhere. They lead to loops of meaninglessness. In fact, the back rooms like a labyrinth or like the you know THESEUS minotaur story, they actually change. They're not logical, they are illogical, and they're more like prisons that trap you in a sort of nihilistic meaninglessness, perhaps expressing the way everyone feels that they're trapped in a nihilistic meaninglessness today. And he really kept building on the architecture of the original idea by people finding other doorways into the back rooms. Right. So here's another one where this guy starts exploring, he finds a door, and then he the deeper he goes into the back rooms, and of course eventually gets lost. He starts finding these sort of hellscapes that are like fake model houses that are for sale. Right, and if I remember, in this one, he kind of hears the voices of like his sister through the wall or something. This one's really good, it's pretty. This one was really genuinely creepy. But you can never really get anywhere in the back rooms. And just like in the story of theseus in the Labyrinth and the minotaur right at at at the heart of the of the labyrinth is a monster, and you can never really defeat the monster. Right, I don't know what the monster might be. And I mean people have positive different ideas, like it's the corporate monopoly capital system itself that is the monster. And here, for example, he gives he did some videos where he kind of puts a animatronic sort of monster in the back rooms. He called it the rolling Giant. And then he did another one where there was a guy thing out in the woods and he found this out in the middle of nowhere, like a pothole or something, or like a stairs near a tree. Yeah, here it is, there's these stairs near a tree. And then even out in nature, right, what's underneath nature, according to this version of the back rooms is actually also this fake world of endless corporate back room creepiness. Right. Thus, all of reality itself via the videos is thus the upper layer of an infinite it's infinite turtles all the way down of a fake reality. What does this mean in my view? Because the back rooms are really also kind of fake. In other words, there's nothing actually and then that's useful or substantial or meaningful. It's all just like worthless corporate desks, furniture, et cetera. Then perhaps reality itself in the postmodern corporate world is itself a meaningless virtual reality. Thus it speaks to all the people who think that we live in a simulation, right, they buy into this very easily. What if reality itself is meaningless? Right, that's ultimately what this means. And if you have this worldview, then real is meaningless, right, because you're in this corporate viper system that makes you work for it your whole life and then you die, and so you're essentially like the office furniture. You're just another piece of the office furniture that gets replaced once you're no longer useful to human resources, and even human resources itself is a denegrating, dehumanizing title because you're not actually a person. You are a battery, a resource, a limited resource, or perhaps not limited, because you can easily just be replaced. And thus the logic of the corporate world is just simply to reproduce the meaningless corporate world that is it, But included within that is getting rid of the humans. Right, And thus people see, then what if all of reality is really just this world, this healscape, And that, I think is what is the power of the film I Suspect and the the art films and the project here, right, is that this is speaking to everyone in some deep archetypal level and in some deep deep archetypeal way that all of modernity, because it's all premised on this ideology, something is wrong. It's off, it's all upside down, and of course many of the elements in layers and levels are upside down within the back rooms, so much like an mcsher painting, you're stuck in a strange loop, right, and go back to our old talks and our old videos on the strange loops, watch some of this. I'll be back. I love the Spell of Bright Palm in the morning.
Speaker 3: Don't take this the wrong way. But you're a little strange.
Speaker 1: So am I.
Speaker 3: So is everyone. And that's because day in and day out, we believe in ourselves. I don't mean it in a motivational way. I'm talking about believing in the self as identity, the capital I, the home of our hopes and dreams, our thoughts and feelings. It may feel perfectly ordinary to be a conscious experiencing being, but it's that very sense of ordinariness which is itself extraordinary. Here's why our cognitive abilities have evolved to such a high level. That, in addition to perceiving the world around us like a lot of other species.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're gonna talk a little bit about philoshop perception right here. And for those that don't know, a strange loop is this idea from a real one of these sort of genius type characters a Douglas Hofstetter. He wrote Gardell esher Bach. You guys know, we've talked about the loops that Gardell talked about in terms of set theory, and Hofstatter got the Nobel Prize for writing that book because he noticed patterns with the way that sets work, the way that music works, particularly certain Bach and Beethoven symphonies the way they're written, and also with mc usher's art, with the dimensionality that exists within his art because it's two D, but it shows all these three D images right and sometimes, especially within the labyrinth paintings, you find these infinite loops. And so he formulated this connection between language, perception, set, theory, music, all these different domains and how there is this repeated pattern of the loop, and nobody else has noticed the back rooms also being the same type of a strange loop.
Speaker 3: Now watch this to perceive ourselves as well, which means we perceive ourselves perceiving. This, in turn gives rise to the self the conviction that there's something in your brain having ideas, forming opinions, making decisions, and commanding the body. Now, if I were to ask you who doing all that, you'd probably answer me, I am. But what exactly do we mean when we say I consider this? You're the realist thing in your life. You're at the center of every experience you've ever had. Every site, smell, taste, feeling, and memory has been mediated by your senses. And yet when we start to investigate what exactly is going on in the mind. When we say I, something trippy happens, the concrete conviction of who you are, who I is starts to crumble. Not only that, but the very reality of I comes into question. Follow this thread far enough and you run smack into a paradox. This is known as the paradox of self, and its conclusion is equal parts fascinating and unsettling. It argues that although we.
Speaker 1: Know now Just a little side note, this is relevant to what we argue when we talk about the transcendental argument. Right, and the transfient argument for God is specifically a theological type of argument, but the transcendental argument history also relates to all kinds of other things. Right, You could do a transcendental argument for the self. Right, In other words, how do I know that there's a self? Well, there must be some perceiver to have knowledge. Right, Having knowledge for the presupposes a no werre. And so Kant argued that to make a knowledge claim at all is a presubositional type of art argument for a transcendental unity of apperception concept and all that that's just fancy terminology for the self, that there is some sort of conscious self that is the har of the experiences or a har of the knowledge, right. And so that's kind of touching on this here.
Speaker 3: Intuitively, that there's an eye, we can't empirically prove it without referring back to ourselves yourself.
Speaker 1: So, in other words, referring to the self presupposes the self, because there's a self having the experience of self. Right. So there's this strange loop here. And this is why I've always argued that Girdel's incompleteness theorem is a kind of loose, adjacent type of thing to a transcendental argument.
Speaker 3: Of your eye, whatever you want to call it, confirms and reinforces its own realness. But if the reality of the self is founded upon a recursive logic, you have to wonder how reasonable is it to believe in the self? How real are you? Who are you? Do you exist at all?
Speaker 1: And this is just an our introductory video. I think this guy's like a YouTube philosophy dude. This is an introductory video to what the Hofstatter book is about. And you will see very soon. I'm not gonna play the whole thing, but you'll see how this relates back to backrooms.
Speaker 3: There are literally thousands of ways to answer these questions. It's why neuroscientist Todd Finberg begins his book From Axons to Identity by writing, there are nearly as many conceptions of the self as there are writers on the subject, and to complicate matters even more, ideas generated from these diverse viewpoints are often unrelated or mutually incompatible. So you can turn to neuroscience or cognitive science, or philosophy or religion. But whichever you choose, you're bound to draw complaints that you ignored or misinterpreted or flat out didn't understand some crucial aspect of the self, which is basically my way of saying sorry in advance if I ruffle some feathers. The best approach draws from as many fields as possible, all of which have something useful to contribute to our understanding. That's why in this video I rely heavily on Douglas Hofstadters. I am a strangely an ambitious, creative, beautiful attempt to answer these questions by drawing from math, art, music, science, philosophy and personal experience. Howstadter, who won the Politzer Prize in nineteen seventy nine for his book Girdle usher Bach as a knack for interdisciplinary study. He boast the background in math, physics, cognitive science, computer science, and artificial intelligen He composes music. He speaks several languages. He translated Alexander Pushkin's novel Eugene Oegan. This guy is a polymath. He sees patterns and parallels where the rest of us would never have thought to look, which makes him the perfect guide through the treacherous paradox of self. Hofstadta defines the problem as a rift between two levels of being that the self seems to occupy simultaneously. On the one hand, I is an expression denoting a set of very high abstractions, a life story, a set of tape.
Speaker 1: I note also these two levels and how this could appeal, how this could have applied to the show's severance, or how this could also apply to the idea of the back rooms. Right this world where you enter and you can't really get out of it. It's almost like an internal psychological structure where you're stuck inside a loop versus the exterior world, which makes sense and is rational.
Speaker 3: A bundle of hopes and fears, this one we know intuitively through daily experience. And yet on the other hand, eye is an expression denoting a physical object made of trillions of cells, each of which is doing its own thing without the slightest regard for the supposed hole of which it is but an infintesimal part. This one we've discovered through scientific observation, but it is not part of our lived experience. Is one level of the eye the correct real interpret or can both be real at the same time?
Speaker 1: And this is also the question of consciousness, right, there's something beyond just the physical material substrate that holds you know, the body together, the atoms and the bones and all that, the molecules. There's something else beyond that that is the eye that's having the experiences.
Speaker 3: So how to begin answering these questions. Let's take a look at the architecture of the self, or that am I consciousness in the self don't just switch on like a light when you're born. It's not delivery. It's to Jorno. Some of the ingredients are there, but it takes about five years to metaphorically bake in consciousness.
Speaker 1: This just gets into the question of consciousness. I'm going to skip past this and move a little bit further up to like descartes of the philosophical questions, it.
Speaker 3: Is sprinkled all over your brain, or maybe, like Descartes, you could believe that the seat of the soul is located here in the panal gland. If so, then you're wrong, not only because that's been disproven, but because this isn't the panal gland.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: But from what we can tell empirically, it appears that the self resides within the structure of the brain. A reasonable course of action might be to break everything down into its most basic parts. This is called the reductionist view, which argues that the entire fire system that adds up to the eye can be explained by zooming into the lowest informational level. For example, if you wanted to know why we.
Speaker 1: All know the problems with the materialist productionist to you, so I'm gonna skip ahead little bit more sheer volume.
Speaker 3: Instead, we shift up several informational levels, from binary pass pixels and sound waves to the abstract level of images and words. The same issue crops up when we're trying to understand the consciousness. You could reduce it as roboticis Hans Morovic does, to a bunch of squirting chemicals, and it is that. But it would be meaningless. We have to simplify and abstract to jump up levels because our brains can't handle the information overload otherwise, trickle not fire hose. Remember it's why we talk about wars in terms of armies instead of each individual soldier, or hurricanes instead of rain drops. Like it or not, we're bound to these higher levels. There's another problem though. If consciousness is at its most basic level, the result of a bunch of atoms randomly bumping into each other, then why does it feel like you're Does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well? All right, now, let's move up to the connection to the esher part, because that's where it gets really fascinating in terms of the loops within, say the labyrinths the Esher would draw.
Speaker 3: You know what a loop is, the water cycle, the circulatory system, night and day. In each case you eventually end up where you began. But a strange loop is a lot Stranger hosted or explains it as not a physical circuit but an abstract loop in which, in the series of stages that constitute the cycling around, there's a shift from one level of abstraction to another, which feels.
Speaker 1: Like an upper by the way, which refutes materialism because you couldn't do these abstractions if everything were just base matter.
Speaker 3: This movement in a hierarchy, and yet somehow the successive upward shifts turn out to give rise to a closed cycle. That is, despite one sense of departing ever further from one's origin, one winds up to one shock exactly where one had started out. In short, a strange loop is a paradoxical level crossing feedback loop. That's a lot to chew on at once, so let's break it down into smaller bites. Some of the most popular visual representations of a strange loop come from the work of mc escher. Like drawing hands, here we have a simple two level paradox. We see an upward shift from two D to three D from drawn to draw, and yet there's a violation in this upwardness since but.
Speaker 1: Remember the drawing itself is two D. So it's matta because it's a two D drawing representing two D transitioning into three D right, which shows us that there are other dimensions.
Speaker 3: By the way each hand owes its existence to the work of the other. Or consider the paradox of waterfall. The water flows down a course before pouring. Oh the waterfall, only to wind up where it began. Once again, the hierarchy of levels has been violated. These sketches are helpful analogies, but they're not full fledged strange loops, because well, they're not real. There are, however, two real life examples. One is mathematician Kirt Girdle's in completeness theorrem which contains self referential proofs. But I was in the lowest level math class in school, so I'm not going to attempt to explain it. The other real life strange loop is you guessed it the self. According to Hofstatter, there are two.
Speaker 1: Crudible well in regard to the in completeness theorems. Basically, this was a dispute with bertrand Russell that focused on the question of whether or not, as Russell thought, mathematics could be a complete explanation of all reality, and Gridell's response was I can prove from mathematics itself that mathematics cannot explain all reality and use set theory to say that you can never have a complete set because a set would also at some point necessarily refer outside of itself. Thus set theory refutes the reductionist idea of a completely logical explication of all reality. Thus you could see why it relates to transcendental type of argument.
Speaker 3: Actual elements that make the self a ste loop. The first is an ability, the ability to think. We don't just passively receive input, we perceive, and in doing so we distill a dizzying amount of raw information into abstract symbols in our minds. The second element is an inability, namely the inability to peer below the level of symbols. Our innate blindness to the world of the tiny forces us to hallucinate a profound schism between the goal lacking material world of balls and sticks and sounds and lights on the one hand, and a goal pervaded abstract world of hopes and beliefs and joys and fears on the other, in which radically different sorts of causality seem to rain.
Speaker 1: Although it so this gets into like free will and all that too. I'll give you guys this full video if you want to watch it later but don't want to get back to the back rooms, because that's really all that was relevant to the back rooms in that discussion and that helpful little video there. But we've talked about that for a good while. Now, with regard to Cane's presentations, there's also these pitfalls in these areas where it can get worse for you. Right, you can fall into places where you feel like you're back to normal reality, but you're actually just in another version of the hell world. Right movies have done this too, Right, This is kind of a recurring presentation where you come out, you think that you're back to your your neighborhood, you're actually just in like a worse, uh you know, demonic version of your neighborhood. So really cool stuff. I do expect the back Rooms trailer or the Backrooms film to be really good, and it looks like people are going to explore it further. They're going to get lost, probably what will happen, And usually, I mean, I don't know, maybe not, but usually in horror films, what's going on is that you're the cause of your own prison, and so you have to confront your own trauma to get out of the horror of the back Rooms. But that's my thoughts on the liminal space in the back Rooms. What do you guys think? Do you think that I'm wrong in my analysis? Do you think that my thoughts, missing my notes, trying to make sure I got up to all the points I wanted to get to to recap. It's erasing the past. There is no past, present, or future in the back rooms. There's just wandering to an infinite bunch of meaninglessness. It's existential dread and corporate nihilism. Corporatism is innately thus in the presentation of the back rooms, anti human. The liminal space is typically harkening back to the eighties and the nineties, which was the last of the pre virtual, pre Internet era, so we are longing for the human realm. The liminal space is also very much like the Internet in that it doesn't have a lot of meaning. The meaning can very quickly be replaced and forgotten. Nobody remembers the news stories online from five years ago right. For example, search engines have recently been retooled to where you really can't find old archived stuff anymore, and that was all by design. That's a version of erasing the past so that you only live in the immediate. It's industrial Gothic or instant tutional gothic. It's the updated version of Gothic horror. Even the idea of no clipping into the back rooms shows the gamification of all reality. Reality is now seen like the virtual, like the like the Internet world. So the simulacra has replaced the simulation, which is the point of Baudriard's whole essays right almost again a kind of a prophetic warning even in films like The Matrix, and the Matrix is ultimately sort of gnostic. It's a neo gnostic presentation, but there's still some truths within the idea of the Matrix, like what if we live so much in the virtual that the real world actually just gets replaced and becomes the virtual as well. And there was a guy who made a videos. I think he's an Orthodox Seraphim Wirch. I forget his exact name. I'd not seen his stuff before. I'd heard of him before, but I never really watched his videos. He did a good video on this the other day where he argued that the the virtual world doesn't have to even be a thing that you always live in perpetually, like in some compod because if you spend all of your time in the virtual world online, if you you know, significant amounts of time, and it actually programs you to act more like an algorithm like a total spurg, like a spur of God five thousand, spurg Lord five thousand. Then you're already almost a virtual person, and you will already reinterpret the external real world as a virtual world. You're going to treat it the same way as the Internet world. So the Internet world already is the simulaca replacing the simulation or the fake world. So you might not even need simulation theory because people are already going to read all of reality as like the simulation or like the virtual. We mentioned severance, We mentioned the in between upside down, We mentioned vapor wave, synth wave. What if reality itself is breaking and bending? Are we seeing all reality as virtual? So it might not be like some sort of cosmic horror in the sense of you know, Cthulhu, or then the sense of like HP Lovecraft, where metaphysical reality itself begins to break down, although who knows, maybe is maybe at the end of the world metaphysics itself starts breaking. I don't know, but like what if, what if the bleeding and breaking of reality isn't the actual external world but the way that everybody's internal world and their worldview, their paradigm gets reprogrammed and restructured through the symbiotic loop of the Internet. What if that retooling of the inner world of people then basically just makes them interpret the external world in these mind controlled hellish ways. Do you see what I'm saying? So you don't have to actually change the world, like well we're gonna, you know, turn on CERN to make it like fuck up metaphysics and reality. Well, all you have to do is like rech tool and re imprint the mind of the humans to misinterpret reality itself. And then you you don't have You don't need a CERN machine that makes time go backwards or some crazy shit, right. You just need dummies to be reprogrammed to interpret reality wrongly. And that's much more hellish and possible than turning on CERN and making the past be erased or make Donald Trump time trout whatever bullshit people think about CERN. There was a novel about this which I had not heard of, called House of Leaves, And I'll find the guy's video. Let's see who was that guy. I have to think of this guy's video. I should have saved it, but I don't think I remember it too. This is it? So not really familiar with this guy's content. But I did enjoy his philosophical ruminations on the back Rooms, and so I'll give him some credit because his video inspired me to do this video, so you could get his take on it. Like, he comes off as kind of agnostic, sort of atheist type dude, but he did have some interesting insights. And he referenced this story House of Leaves, which is also very similar to what we're talking about. We mentioned the Theseus Minotaur labyrinth story. We referenced that extensively in our lengthy analysis of the Shining. The Shining is another presentation of the Labyrinth and the Theseus story. Jack is the minataur that's all self conscious. But so yeah, so that's all of my ideas on it. It's a threshold, but a threshold to where a threshold to perhaps Hell bleeding into hell world bleeding into our world. Perhaps a threshold of the actual dystopia rolling out, the one that was warned about in all of these nineteen eighties and nineties fiction stories, now manifesting into reality out of the collective unconscious. Right, Perhaps that's really what's going on with the back Rooms. But I want to know what you guys think, Michael says for five dollars nothing, thank you. Michael in the field two dollars, Yo, you live homie. Yeah, I got to figure out how to get restream to stop automatically turn As soon as I open restream, it automatically starts streaming. I got to figure that out. Y'all want to go to a back rooms. The vibe is definitely horrific. It's a new type of horror like none other's. It's cosmic horror for sure. Squirrel two dollars. The new Mormon space Wife sounds like a modern or modest mouse. It does d jewels. Five dollars. Ooh you fancy now gone. I'm about to ruie twenty dollars. Thank you so much, Mickey, two dollars for your Indian the HydroD Crew. Zombie Hunter sends a big old fat one hundred dollars. Thank you. He's winning the super chest and the night and Zombie Hunter says, Jay, the people crying about Massy on x or cringe as fuck, especially Zionist billionaires jeff Yass who also funded him. This shows the moral relativism of the libertarians and how deep they are by oligarchs that fund any side or every side. Can you do a Ted talk on this topic. Yeah. I think it's not surprising because people don't look into who fund stuff, and if you've got powerful oligarchs on the both sides, this is really the tale of politics for forever. Politics is always a who's funding it game. It's not the rhetoric of the politician, it's who's putting the money behind the person. In fact, we were just watching Peaky Blinders and I'm getting near the end and by the sixth season, as is always the case in mafia stories, right uh Killian Murphy has you know, climbed the ladder to being an international corporate syndicate. And he's involved now in politics, right, And he's a politician. He's part of the Labor Party, and lo and behold, not only is he part of the Labor Party, he's also on the down low working to undermine the fascists in terms of Ian Moseley, he's also working to steer the IRA right Irish Republican Army. He's also working to steer and control the underworld, and so he's playing all sides. In fact, there was a great scene reminiscent of the famous scene in The Prisoner the excellent TV show, which also illustrated this point where he's explaining to the IRA girl because she's like, what side are you on? Are you on the communist side? Are you on the socialist Labor party side? Are you on the democracy side? Are you on the organized crime side? Or are you on the fascist side? And he's like, there's a circle. All of these sides eventually meet. He says, if you go far enough to the right, he says, you'll meet the far left. And he says, I'm in the middle because I am a rising corporate elite and I want to use, when is necessary, all of these ideologies to my own ends. I wonder if I could find that Prisoner's scene that shows that, Oh, I think it's the one that is it the Global Village? I think it's a Global Village. I wonder if I could get away with planet or will it copyright it? Yes, this is it right here. So now, if you've ever never watched The Prisoner, it's amazingly deep philosophical spy show. There's never been a show like this. It's a spy show that's also like super deep conspiracy and philosophy lore. Nothing like it ever. It only went one season. But if you don't know, Patrick McGowen plays the former British spy who's taken off to this retirement village for former spies because the spies know too much and they have to send them off to this place in the middle know where they don't actually know where they are. And this is actually real, right, This is based on a real place. Obviously this is sci fi sort of dystopian version of it, but there really was a place in Scotland where they would would truck these dudes off and kind of keep them locked up in this like hospice place in Scotland, right, So it's based in reality. I read a whole bunch on this and it's it's a significant section of my first book, right because it's very insightful to what's going on, and it's very relevant here watch this.
Speaker 4: People who don't which means that there are some people who leave this place and some who do not leave.
Speaker 1: So Patrick mcgoon on the left there, right, he's against this whole system now because he doesn't understand why as a faithful, you know, British intelligence operative, he's been retired and sent off to this dystopian controlled village and He's talking to his sort of controller handler person who he thinks runs the village, and he is like, whose side are you on? Watch this?
Speaker 4: You are obviously staying, Has it ever occurred to you that you're just as much a prisoner as in No, my dear Jah, of course I knew too much where both lifers. I am definitely an optimist. That's why it doesn't matter who number one is. It doesn't matter which side runs the village. It's run by one side or the other, certainly, but both sides are becoming identical. What in fact has been created an international community here?
Speaker 1: That the village is an international type of community that will mirror the macrocosm of the international community coming out of the Cold War, a perfect blueprint for world order.
Speaker 4: When the sides facing each other suddenly realize that they're looking into a mirror, they will see that this is the pattern for the future the.
Speaker 1: Whole Notice how prophetic that is. The Cold War would produce a dialectic that would result in a synthesis of a perfect controlled, corporate world order. And if you don't know, the whole village is run by a kind of all seeing eye surveillance system that doesn't allow you to leave the village.
Speaker 4: As the village that is my I should.
Speaker 1: So the espionage controlled, dystopian world of the village is the model for the New World Order. And the prisoner was telling you this in nineteen sixty seven. It's a super profound show. Nobody watches it, nobody's seen it except for a handful of people. Lord Voldemart mentions it all the time. That's why I end up watching it, I think because he mentioned it all the time. But if you've never watched it, I know most people don't have the patience because it's not an action show. It's a high tier, high IQ sort of British drama almost. But if you do have the patience and the ability to watch it and the attention span, yes you would watch it. Then you would actually be able to vibe with a lot of my content if you understood what this show is about. Fallacy five dollars show a wig, A little bit of support, y'all. Y'all need to monetize this diva exactly, Scotty to Hotty ten dollars, Jay, do you have the title for the Holy ray Ban song? I actually think it's up there with Paypiggy and Quasmo Quasimoto. I'll have to put it on YouTube. It's still just on my ex. It doesn't even have a title. Zero dot ten dollars. This is in support a wig xy anthem, Thank you, biscuit. Heead five dollars. Dude evolves more and is more into Smigel as he war was against the church. You talk about Rousselaw Rousselans turning into Smigel anymous at agent tenellars. Yeah, we did that one earlier. Pop Belly got win ten dollars. Rouslan talks about marketing like he's selling rap CDs outside of a black community college, which he probably has done. Giovanni five dollars. I went to Steakhos the order of Filet Mignon. The waiter came back, I said and said, how was it? I said it was Philly okay, yeah, that people want to debate us and don't even know what p No, it's the words in Curadian ten dollars, Queen of the Wig's Antium. How do I watch more of your requiem streams? Requiem screams, oh, resident evil streams. Uh, They're the only ones I did are up. So I got to where I was so eager to play the game that I did in livestream. The whole game only live stream like twice, so sort of the cat ten dollars. Many Liminal Space videos also have the two thousands aesthetics. Yeah, okay, whatever, I mean, you know what I'm saying. It doesn't have to Actually it only doesn't have to literally only be the nineties. It can be two thousand and one or two. That's fine. Yeah, there's a Windows Vista Air aesthetics that okay, I mean, let's not nitpick, dude, but thank you for the super Jed Jamil fifty dollars. Father Hears just talked to David Wood on his stream. I did see that. I thought about doing a live stream on that, but honestly, I just wasn't in the mood to do another prot slop drama stream. I'm just like, after a while it gets old, Like I mean, we did twenty hours, thirty hours of streaming on that last week. I just need to talk about something else. Turns out Protestants needed exorcism. The chat was so wild. All they did was talk about Orthodoxy charging people for baptism, which was a lot. Well that's all they have so, but I appreciate that super chat. Maybe next week we'll review it or do a streamline. I just my mood is not prot slob. I can't talk about that for freaking forty hours straight, man. I got to take a break. Leontia is ten dollars. Somebody literally posted girdel Eshra back yesterday or earlier on X. I was reading about it for the first time. Very interesting content, very crazy that you brought. That's providence, dude. Synchronousity is really just providence, basically the same thing. JB. Five dollars. My interest in cognitive philosophy and perception specifically was intrumental, instrumental in getting me to be received into the Orthodox Neptic Tradition's that's great. Yeah, there's a lot of amazing overlaps and parallels here. In fact, I may just title this the Liminal Space stream. I've been wanting to do that for forever. I don't really want to get into the room lunch it again, but look, I just it's just so it's much more fun to do go off into these other directions. Slow boy. Ten dollars. This is my penance to the Emperor and the biggest deva of Xanthia. You know what, you know what? That's right, let's talk god f dollars. Uncanny psychological horror is very dominant modern horry. Yes, it's leaned on most in my opinion. Thus you have a win take when it comes to the backgrounds. Thank you, dog, mister fund Zerker. Ten dollars if you enjoy back rooms. Graylock is a shift towards a deeper psychological occult territory. Is that a game or is that a movie? It focuses on the human mind and it's manifesting a fake reality through occult mind control programs. Well, I did play the New Alan Wake, and a lot of people were critical of the New Allen Wake, and you guys know that we did some funny streams on that. Everybody's cracking up about those. But I beat the game and it ended up being the same type of stuff too. It was fun. It wasn't my favorite game, but it was fun. Epic skeptic ten dollars. Can we get another games room? Yeah, we will, we will. What about Knights of the Old Republic? I think I have played that, sum I just forgot about it. I got busy playing so many other other things. Tweetbon ten dollars. There's three great books that tie into your analysis about backrooms and this corporate angle amusing ourselves to death. Yes I'm familiar with that technology by a Neil Postman yep, and Technology Understanding Medium. I'm Marshall McLuhan. And then the rest of your supertest is cut off. But yes, I'm familiar with those books. Tingu ten dollars. I actually just caused a schism from rap church. I started my own church in the back rooms. Well, I guess we do need you might as well set a franchise up everywhere, So set one up in the back rooms. Oh, that would actually be pretty pretty fun. I'm gonna here's a fun use of AI. Get the AI to make a liminal space backrooms version of a church. That would be awesome because it would actually end up being like Rhythm church. Look just like these fake asked business corporate church. What is Lovecraft's cats name? Two dollars? Can you answer my question? Please? Well, you didn't ask a question, You just sent a two dollars super chat. We ain't got no question. By the way around here, it's called question be Scott five dollars. Goal for the goal that we get near the goal. We're almost at the goal. You guys want to support the stream. Help me hit that goal right now, right we're gonna hit that goal right el. We got like one super chat left to hit that goal. Although technically we have hit the goal because YouTube doesn't register the stream lab superchats. But we're almost there. Help me hit that goal right there. That's going to fund this big interview that we're doing. Y'all grant five dollars. I would love to see a reaction to the Avy Loop stuff that's going around. Oh I did watch part of that. Maybe we'll do that next time. So I saw this guy's video pop up, and I started watching. I watched about with no one being able to answer. I watched more than fifty seconds. I got about six minutes in, and I do intend to get to this. What time is it? We got some time, y'all want to do this right now? We might as well do this. We got some more time. We could do a reaction to Abby Loop. Grift Master, y'all, I'm the grift Master. I'm the grift master, spitting dope primes, I'm the grift Master. Dude. Rusalan is a grift Master. Can't nobody come close to Ruslan's drifting?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You guys want me to keep going? Or y'all getting tired? Y'all getting tired? Because this will fit in I think with the strange or with the with the back rooms and stuff. Right, y'all want me to keep going? Hey, y'all want the good times for all? All right? Canonical Beer ten dollars, Thank you so much, Vector of Intellect I do to the goal Justice ten dollars. Thank you for your service to wig Xantheon. Thank you, dog Lab Tip five dollars. Check out the short story feather Top by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I've read Nathaniel Hawthorne. Do come on, like, I don't know who I did English Dog. He's a writer that Flannel O'Connor admired for storytelling and gothic grotesque. Feathertop's message on society intelligence the average person will hunt you. That's a really good idea. I need to do that. Let me write that down there. I also forget, dude, said Feathertop talking about Roselans Top. Yeah, but have you read Nathaniel Hawthorn's Broccoli Top, Good old Brocley Top Broccoley top ruse On. Yeah, I gotta write it down. I forget, dude, what's it called? What about Liminal Business Church? Du That is limit dude, his his church is Liminal Business Church. That's the thing. It's called feather talk. See a lot of y'all don't know. I've read a bunch of lit. I was doing a lit grad degree lit and philosophy, you know, the one that I made up that I lied about or whatever. No, I went all the way all but thesis abt H and my thesis was partly written. So I just published in peer review. But you said feather talk will haunt you. I'll check it out and then you let's say, we got gray Locks, a YouTube series. I think I've seen that. Now that you say gray Lot, I'm pretty sure i've seen that. Let me see. Yeah, I think i've seen this.
Speaker 3: These centials are not recognized.
Speaker 1: Fair believers. We've men pursue evil. It is here back in eighteen sixty four. Yeah, I think I watched this or one like it. Maybe I haven't seen Graylock. There was a YouTube horror you guys might know what I'm talking about. I don't remember the name of it, but it was like instructional tapes when the social collapse has happened. I don't know if it's like a zombie outbreak or something. It's like these videos of like into the world instructional videos. Do you all know what that one is? That was a pretty good one. I might be getting that mixed up with Greylock. I don't think I've seen this one, but there was one like this. If you guys know which one I'm talking about, mention it in the chat because I can't remember the name of that one. But it was also very popular. It had you know, million views or whatever. But I would like to get into this one if we have the time. Let's see put it on one point five. What's up, y'all? Thank you guys for the chat. Yeah, that's a great point too. David Lynch also was doing liminal space horror before everybody else, for sure. Yeah, and somebody made a video of other forgotten liminal space horrors. But a lot of them were pretty They were not very good, like B movies that were just almost unwatchable. Since we're on this theme, I'll pull it up. Yeah, this guy's channel, his name is a Nightmare Movies. I've only watched some of his videos. This one that he did was it was It was pretty good, it was okay. The name of it is some on the movie what's it called? I remember trying to figure out what the dame of the freaking movie was that they forever because it's not listed anyway, you can go find the name of this movie. Like it took me forever to figure out what it was. It was an okay, B movie. It did have some creepy vibes, but it was such a such a B movie it was hard to watch. Uh. And then he did another video, I think, listing a bunch of limon old space horrors, but they were not very good. Of course, obviously it follows that's a classic that was really good, which which I heard they're making it. It follows too. I think Silent Hill would count. I am a Silent Hill fan. Obviously, my Home Drive obviously, you know, the Shining would count. Lost Highway would count. I guess Blair Wisch Project would count. I don't like found footage horror movies. I think they sucked. They're really annoying to me. But I will say that the first one was pretty good. Twin Peaks Firewak with me. Definitely liminal horror. Pulse was pretty good. Pulse was a better than I expected. And they they even did a remake with Kristen Bell, which is not as good, but it was okay. It was definitely liminal space horror. Cube, but I don't think I've ever actually watched Cube. I've heard it's good, but I don't think I've ever got around to it. Dim Land, I don't know what dim Land is. I never heard of that one. That might be cool. I did think Vivarium was good. For some reason, we missed it. We never did a deep analysis of it. I thought it was good. It was a good liminal space horror, cosmic horrors. Of course, we've done Dark City many times. It's in Esterklawoo three. Now. Beyond the Black Rainbow definitely good. We did that. We covered that long time ago, and pretty pretty much all of the Greek just went blank on the Greek dude's name Mandy, right, obviously Mandy was he does this not have Mandy in the list? I mean, Mandy is better than Beyond Black Rainbow. Surely Mandy's in here. They didn't put Mandy. Know well, they missed They missed one of the those what's this one? Oh erink? Honestly, it looked too creepy for me to watch, Like something about being stuck in the low res for the entire movie was just a little much. I just couldn't do it. I can't believe they didn't put Mandy on here. Man, he's like the most that's like the pinnacle of all of these. I apologize I'm not being able to figure out the name of this movie, but this guy did. I think he intentionally didn't put the name of it there so that you would like hunt around and click on the video and figure out what it is, which is pretty smart actually. But what do you guys think is the best liminal horror film? I mean, definitely probably do so many of David Lynch's things are going to be up there. I mean it follows as a classic, but I probably, I want to say probably David Lynch, it follows, and Mandy would have to be have to be the best. What do you guys think what movie sucked? Yeah? I like Colorado Space. I mean Mandy was a lot better than color Out of Space though, just overall as a film. I mean, Mandy is like and there's some really intense parts that are hard to watch. But I mean that movie is just that movie blew my mind dude out in the mouth of madness. Yeah, that's that's cosmic horror. I don't know if it's liminal. It could be it's kind of liminal space. I like the triangle, I like the void. Aren't they making a part two? If it follows? Am I right about that? By the way, I have to say, uh, while we're on the on the movie tip there will be one and immediately it's like, what are you doing this?
Speaker 5: And you are, in fact, finally we're doing it next.
Speaker 1: That's the next gig.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the next job you said before.
Speaker 1: I've heard you talked about it. The script's pretty great.
Speaker 2: It's very it's very dark and.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, but fucked up scale what literally got once to time?
Speaker 1: It's pretty I mean, what would you put the first one at nine?
Speaker 6: You think? Yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 1: So hard for me.
Speaker 5: It's like not scared.
Speaker 7: Of course is not scared to me.
Speaker 5: So it seems like, you know, then this would probably be like a fifteen sixt.
Speaker 1: So she's saying that it follows to will be a fifteen on the one to ten liminal scale of crazy. Oh, there's already a trailer. No, that's got to be a fake ass trailer. Dide. I hate fake trailers. They drive me crazy.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: There's nothing worse than freaking fake trailers because you get all excited. You're like, oh, dude, they get Oh. But anyway, I mean, I think Mandy, Mandy's got to be up there. Dude. Come on, dude, you gotta be honest. It's crazy. Event Horizon. Event Horizon is just more of a just a freaking space fake and gay space horror, dude, lawnmower Man, we've done all these, by the way, Peewee's Great Adventures. Actually, it is kind of there's elements of liminal horror and pee Wee's Great Adventures. It's definitely trippy at times. It's interesting too that along with right the back rooms vibe, in the liminal space horror vibe, that that's kind of taking over horror. Now, that is interesting. I didn't even think about that because they started trying to make horror woke, right, and that's it doesn't work. It bombs. People don't want that. So it makes sense that this would be like the next you know, trend within horror for sure, mimics that's not liminal space horror. What are you talking about? Y'all? Just playing now hell Raiser again. I don't know if hell Raiser really makes it. I mean, I think liminal Space just has to be like creepy, empty, corporate weird. You know it's David Lynch's fan turning in a room with just a lamp and a recliner, you know what I mean? Oh, I forgot you guys. Yes, I have to mention. Uh, we will be doing as above so below. And that was actually way better than I expected. Again, I absolutely hate found footage horror movies, and that's why I didn't want to watch as above so below. It was actually really good. And Jamie and I are going to be doing as above so below the Ritual and we're revisiting Eyes Wide Shut and the Ninth Gate after ten years. So let's do a little bit of this because a lot of people were talking about this now and I started it and didn't get to finish. I got distracted. So let's check this out.
Speaker 5: For a seemingly simple question, what was avy loop? And the more you search for answers, the more deranged this trail becomes this is the story of a loop, YouTube's darkest mystery, A lot more talk.
Speaker 4: So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Captain? Now? I'm under the impression that this is real, Right, this is not like a totally fictional sort of marketing thing. Uh, because I haven't finished the video, so I don't exactly know where it goes, and I got a five minutes in. So am I correct those that have watched that this is purported to be a real thing.
Speaker 6: Welcome to abby Loop. You're collected by website for anything aviation.
Speaker 5: The formula for abu loops content was simple. A young woman stands in front of a static white background dressed in a flight attendants out of it. They refer to themselves as deal attendants, and their job seems to be sharing information about this new brand, avu Loop.
Speaker 7: We offer deals of flight lessons, pilot accessories, fuel fdo services, shot of flights, and even small aircraft.
Speaker 5: You don't see that very often. The brand market in a number of unique aviation related services, making them appear as a one stop shop for anyone in the industry or just anyone interested in flying. Avuloup claimed to do it all and at unbeatable prices too. Our deals are usually fifty to nine percent off. Promoting deals of fifty to ninety percent off it hard.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what this immediately reminds me of Remember the connections that Jeff Stain McCaffrey had with the women who offered to fly you on the planes. Like there was these ads and like promos of these chicks dressed like flight attendants and that was part of the deal. When you fly with Theef's time Iccairlines, Jeff's time Icairlines.
Speaker 5: It seems like anything mysterious, just your standard subpar had from the early twenty tens. But the more you watch, the less clear it becomes. What exactly Obulum did. They left their business incredibly vague. There were no prices, no locations, and rather they just listed a bunch of flying buzzwords offered at deals that seemed impossible. For example, they list fuels apply among their offerings, but how are they actually getting the fuel and providing it at fifty to ninety percent off and we're in the country or even the world are they offering it? It just doesn't seem realistic. What they're saying sounds fine on the surface, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, it's really fun to revisit because a lot of these movie podcasts. You know, we did a lot of these analyzes back when we had like twenty thousand subscribers, you know what I mean we did. We had thirty thousand, twenty thousand, and I mean we've got you know, ten times the subscribers now that we had back when we were doing all of those. So maybe we need to like review and revisit a lot of these movies that we did, you know, before we had a larger audience.
Speaker 5: But the more you think about it, the less sense it really makes. It just seems too good to be true. I have to mention how biz already is that this unknown company could come in and offer literally anything you could want that's flying related with such exorbitant deals. Admittedly, though this is easy enough to ignore and playoff is an ineffective or even deceitful advertisement, But there was something else that was much harder to ignore about these commercials, with that being the deal attendants themselves.
Speaker 1: So you guys are saying, I'm already nailed it, dude. Listen, when Jamie and I watch movies, I'm I'm like expert movie detective. Now Jamie's like, I'll solve it like that, dude. I'll be like, well, like we'll be like ten minutes, and then five ten minutes in the movie, I'm like, oh it's They're like, oh, yep, that's it. Now. Every now and then I'm wrong, because that's why the only movies I like nowadays are the ones that can actually trip me up, which is it's got to be like some crazy shit, right, like, oh, that was actually a synthoid from another dimension. It wasn't that guy, right. Otherwise, like I'm going to figure out the movie right away.
Speaker 5: Just ye of you claiming to be a professional aviation business, it's difficult not to notice how cheap these women's outfits appear. They're clearly costumes rather than real flight attendant uniforms.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what I'm saying, tinguz, like Jamie's like, Jamie got me. This is the best example of this. I'd never seen Usual Suspects, right, And within the first minute or two minutes of the movie, I knew it was Kevin Spacey because in the shadow, the way that he held the cigar is the gate and the stance that Kevin Spacey has, It's Kevin Spacey movie ruined within two minutes right away, because this shows you the shadow of the villain in the first two minutes, like that's obviously Kevin space you could tell the way stance.
Speaker 5: And they're clearly over sexualized too. They're essentially dressed as fetishized versions of actual flight attendants, which is bizarre as one of the services that obviously claims to provide is staffing for flight crews, which would include actual flight attendants. Yet, for whatever reason, they chose to address these girls in seductive costumes. If they were trying to make these advertisements look professional, they were failing miserably. And it wasn't only the outfits that had a strength.
Speaker 1: They all it looks kind of AI though, but they didn't have AI back then, right, So it's weird because the way it looks now it's kind of like creepy and AI fake.
Speaker 5: Looking sexual undertone to them. It was also the script that the girls were reading, whether you want to learn.
Speaker 7: To fly chartered airplane, I see girls like me or to see more girls like me?
Speaker 6: Abubup can help, abulup can help. So what are you waiting for? Captain any remember talk gun. Clearly you're attracted No.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to be too dismissive here because I don't know where this is going to go. But I mean, is this video just about ladies of the evening Because I'm not saying that that's right, but I'm saying, like, I mean, isn't that the second oldest profession. It's got to be something crazier than that, Like maybe they're trafficked or something like that, or they're they're not of age. I don't know, but I mean, it's got to be more than just you know, three oh four's right, that's not that's exists since the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of the world.
Speaker 7: This increases with every flight under your belt.
Speaker 5: Bizarrely, the videos themselves were filled with sexual innuendos.
Speaker 3: Anyone who claims that humans were not meant to fly never experienced the thrill of their own successful landing get Ready to Fly big Boy Airplane.
Speaker 5: They were clearly trying to be more than a little flirty, which goes hand in hand with the outfits that they were donning. Now, some might argue that this was a sign of times. In twenty eleven, edgy and over sexualized marketing was still very much in the norm, with several major companies building their entire brands around the approach. But the only problem here is that the videos made it unclear what ovul Loop was even supposed to be offering. Despite saying a lot, the lack of details made it entirely and ineffective, like the business itself was an afterthought, with the focus instead being on these women. In fact, even in the channel's description, they simply wrote meet avy Loop deal Attendants. This is the official page for a brand new company trying to promote it services, and that's all they had to say. That's how they marketed their entire company, making some wonder what was actually the role of these deal attendants and what was actually the purpose of avul Loop. The first and most likely theory at this point is that Avyloop was an overambitious company that used over sexualized marketing to build intrigue around its brand at a time when others were doing the same thing to great success. Maybe they weren't even off the ground.
Speaker 1: This just seems like of right of style arrangements before of is that what it is? Yeah? Like Girls Gone Wild but private Jet edition. I'm not trying to downplay like that. That's creeper, but you know there is there something more in terms of illegality going on here yea.
Speaker 5: And over promising on services that they ho to one day to be able to provide, but for the time being we're just throwing out there to get more people to visit their website. But with such a focus on these deal attendants and just how strange these videos come across, some were left with a different theory that rather than ovul Loop using sex to sell their service, maybe sex was their service. The theory goes that Ovyloop was affront for pornography or even prostitution, poorly hidden under the guise of this fake aeronautics company. This would explain the prominence of these deal attendants, as they themselves may have been the actresses or prostitutes, and it also explains the lack of information about the company itself as the reason their deals and services don't seem to make any sense.
Speaker 1: Jeff Steime Mcarolines. I like that one, Jeff Steme mcgaerlines.
Speaker 5: Was because they weren't actually offering them. It was all just to cover up and honestly, just going off the eye test. This is how the page comes across. But there are other details that make this theory a lot more compelling for starters. In numerous videos, they mention an unusual feature of their website that users can vote for their favorite deal attendant and win prizes as a result.
Speaker 6: You can even vote for your favorite deal attendant and win.
Speaker 5: Special prizes, with one of these special prizes later being revealed to be a one on one video call with one of these deal attendants. This show is that the deal attendants weren't just for marketing. They were a core part of the services offered to ovul Loop users, making one wonder what was actually happening on those video calls and was it perhaps something sexual? And it goes even deeper.
Speaker 1: Than that, uh duh, look, I mean obviously by now we can tell it is what do you.
Speaker 5: Mean, loud enough or even the dealer tendant to take notice. It's very unusual and certainly not a sound that could just accidentally happen on a typical film set, which makes it all the stranger that another inexplicable noise was heard in the background of a different video, and this one left viewers far more distressed.
Speaker 7: You want to learn to fly, shot an airplane, or to see more girls like me? Abi look can help, or to see more girls like me? Abi look can help? Or to see more girls like me? Abi look can help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've reached the point where I start calf maxon. Y'all know we at that point when I'm putting the calves up with cal maxin. So y'all help me out here. Let's get to the did we get to the goal? We're one super shot away from the goal? Y'all? Come on now? Yea all got a help? Oliga help me out right.
Speaker 5: Some believe that this is yet another sexual mom while others swear they can hear a specific word, the word help. It's incredibly concerning, especially if this prostitution theory is true. I mean, there's just so many implications to it given the link.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, Okay, So I was wondering if it was going to get into like a trafficking angle. Let me hear that again, because to me it didn't sound like they were saying that, but also was sped up. So let's hear it. Let's see.
Speaker 5: Especially if this prostitution theory is true, I mean, there's just so many implications to it. All others swear they can hear a specific word, the word help.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's incredibly it was, it was kind of maybe we'll see. It's hard to.
Speaker 5: Tell concerning especially if this prostitution theory is true. I mean, there's just so many implications to it, given the link between prostitution and human trafficking. But again, this could all be part of the marketing. Maybe this was all just employe to get people to visit their website, roping you in with these sexualized, creepy, and even concerning videos that almost demand that you dig deeper. Well, if this is the case, then surely visiting their website would help put this mystery to ben.
Speaker 1: Oh is this going to go to Jeff Stin mcgaffrey. Yeah, so there's a whole section of the video about Jeff Stime mcgirlines. Well I already knew about this. Did we already know this or did this guy just make a more in depth video? I thought we already all knew this At.
Speaker 5: The time these videos were uploaded back in twenty eleven, those visiting the ovo loop website would be met with the rather of mackluster experience. The whole page was dull and uninviting. It seem about as vaga as the video is promoting it. However, they did have an about section that attempted to describe the service more in depth. There they mentioned that the primary goal of ovy loop was safety, as they believe that making training and other aeronautic services more accessible could in turn, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean it's all fake? It's there was a whole jeff Stein Airlines saying that came out. I don't know if this is that, but that wasn't fake.
Speaker 5: What do you mean help prevent accidents? Which strangely was never even hinted at in their videos and it's never mentioned again on any other portion of the website. But it was in this about tame that they listed even more services that they claimed to provide, services like navigation equipment, headsets, and pilot vacations, among many other things. Basically, anything even remotely related to flying they sold it, at least claim to, and they consisted that they did so cheaper than anywhere else by using collective bargaining, a process that they would go into greater detail about. Basically, Abyloop acts as a third party partnering with aviation businesses to promote unique deals on their sites. Each of these deals as a quote, I mean.
Speaker 1: The websites definitely look super frickin cheap and fake as hell. Look at that, dude? Is that there is that the website or like their fake ass fakebook Facebook profile, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: That must be hit for it to actually go through. So if enough people buy the deal, the quote has reached and everyone gets a voutcher to do or receive whatever they paid for. But if the deal doesn't reach its quota, then everyone is refunded and the deal is avoided without any cost to the users or the business. Avyloup was the middleman, which could explain how they managed to offer such impressive deals in such diverse services, though again this is just what they were saying begging the question. Was anything actually being sold on pavylup dot com. Well, there actually was. The deals were sorted by general locations, and most consisted of flying lessons, museum trips, or even temporary tattoos. However, there was something unusual about these lips.
Speaker 1: I mean they're selling the chicks, dude, looks like obvious. Now what do you mean? What's y'all a.
Speaker 2: Stings.
Speaker 5: Bizarrely, almost every deal on the site was markedez completed, each having ended in nineteen sixty nine, which obviously was impossible. There were only a select few deals throughout the entire website's history that were ever even active, and even then there didn't seem to be aware.
Speaker 1: I must get ahead a little bit. This website part is boring supposure.
Speaker 5: Adding a deal attendant has the potential of making it viral on social media sites. Promotions that include a video tend to be extra successful. There's a lot to impact here for starters. This explains how ovulop makes their money. They're basically charging companies to run ads using these deal attendants, and the videos on their channel are examples of what these ads would look like. Though calling them professional is extremely generous, and I can't imagine any companies actually wanting to use the service, and given that these are the only videos that they shared, I don't think many, if any, actually did extremely sexual in nature. They were meant to mimic pilot stripes and be put on your shirtless shoulders with a package reading when a uniform just won't do, and the description hadding all sorts of innuendos appears so fake, but that doesn't inherently mean that they were actually involved in pornography or prostitution. I mean, despite all these innu windos, there is no direct mention of the sale of sex anywhere on the website from what I could see, And unfortunately, much of the website is lost of time, as in twenty sixteen in the site would go down, replaced by another random URL, making it impossible to know what this platform was actually like for those who signed up for it. What were they actually being offered, what were they discussing amongst themselves, and what happened on these video calls. It's all unknown, as what I've shown is pretty much all I was able to salvage from the way back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this a merely It seems like obviously some sort of criminal operation running out of a front right, all right, let's get it to the next part.
Speaker 5: It comes across like a sham website, void of any notable information. With one exception, there was a single new addition to the site, as at the very bottom you could find a short bio not of a deal attendant, but of a legitimate pilot named Nadia Marinco, the creator of avu Loop.
Speaker 1: This is mar Senko, not Marinco.
Speaker 5: Coppilation is huge, as Nadia Moreenco was a well known and extremely successful pilot, which makes avul Loop all the more confusing, as you would think that her involvement in the company would help legitimize it and make could seem more likely that avul Loop was a real company after all, But instead it actually did the exact opposite, so that wasn't.
Speaker 1: Thus the check connected to Jeff's line.
Speaker 5: Involvement plunges this mystery into a whole new depth, a depth far darker than we've yet to discuss. Born in Czechoslovakia in nineteen eighty six, and Nadia had dedicated her younger years to model, lending multiple high profile roles in her country, and by the age of just fifteen, these roles led to her being moved to the United States to help continue this pudding career. But by twenty her interest had shifted to a different kind of runway. She became obsessed with flying and had a natural talent for it too, quickly rising through the ranks and gaining certifications faster than most others could at that age.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why I recognize her face because she's on the thumbnail of the video and she was tied to the Jeff stain McCaffrey stone.
Speaker 5: By twenty five, she was considered extremely accomplished for someone so young, and her resume would soon reach a wider audience when she began leveraging social media. She posted videos under the alias Gulf String Girl and eventually Global Girl, where she marketed herself as a supermodel turned pilot, which worked to the tune of millions of views. Natti Marinco was a star in the aviation world and on social media too, and it was during the height of the success that she started Avi Loop. It clearly wasn't meant to be something.
Speaker 1: So she started it interesting and let's get over here to the the real meat.
Speaker 5: Of the video listening and for curing miners for prostitution.
Speaker 1: She was involved in trafficking women and children over to Little Saint James.
Speaker 5: In case you're somehow unaware, Jeffrey Epstein is the most prolific pedophile and human trafficker, maybe of all time. He carried out a large scale human trafficking operation, bringing children to his private islands that he and other elites exploited in horrific ways. It's considered one of Epstein's victims. He found her through her modeling job when she was just a teenager, and she didn't just come to the United States for work, Epstein himself brought her.
Speaker 1: I knew it so just like a movie, solved the case within two minutes. Uh, what do you guys think? Hot? Y'all were like, how do you know he already knew? I didn't ean what I promise I didn't watched the yet.
Speaker 5: After allegedly purchasing her from her father, what followed was Nadia becoming his self described sex slave. It's a horrible and unimaginable fate. But while Nadia appeared to have been a victim of Epstein, that wasn't all she was, as after becoming an adult, she also became Epstein's accomplice. When Epstein was first investigated by all Deny back in the two thousands, many of his victims came forward and claimed that Nadio was not only present for their use, but she was a willing participant there too, satisfy Epstein's criminal sexual desires by on occasion, directly participating as a US Prussian of the minor girls. Now, Epstein was eventual given a sweetheart deal for these crimes in two thousand and eight, which led to him serving just thirteen months in prison, and as part of that deal, Na he was given complete immunity, meaning she never.
Speaker 1: I think, and she disappeared like she's probably a witness production or.
Speaker 5: Something, faced any sort of free perussions for her use of children. But despite being a free woman, by the time that Epstein was thrown in jail, she stood by a side living in his New York City home, waiting for his release, and while he was behind bars, Nadia would visit him roughly seventy times. These two were deeply connected, so.
Speaker 1: She was still like running the running shit that he couldn't run while he was in there.
Speaker 5: Well after she was his slave, with naughty, even making a scrap book for Epstein, which is just so terrifying that I had to at least mention it in this video. It would be several years later, in twenty twelve, a time when Nadia had long since left Epstein's home and his control, that Nadia would rejoin his operation, this time with a brand new role. She became one of Epstein's pilots, taking victims and perpetrators alike to and from the island on the plane they dubbed the Lolita Express, what happened on the.
Speaker 6: Later express everything, what happened on the Express and his other plans was the same thing that happened in his bedrooms and the massage rooms. The abuse did not stop because we're in the air. Jeffy couldn't take a two hour flight without having to ejaculate. Like, that's how sick this man was.
Speaker 5: Nadia Marinco was directly trafficking children for Epstein. And she was doing this in twenty twelve, mere months after she started Abby Loop, which.
Speaker 1: R Yeah, I knew it. I knew this was exactly where I was going to go. Did we hit the goal yet? Yeah? Come on, now we're almost to the goal. Y'all would help me get that goal or not? We're like one superjet away from the goal. I'll read a couple more super jets here. Fernando five dollars. W what do you think about Liminal business church? That's already Rouselan's church, it exists, Barrangos. When is Jolo church pot Loco? Yeah, we don't have pot lucksure Potloco Tingo ten dollars. We do phronsie wine in back room communion. Yes, correct, that's corporate fake one fallacy five dollars. That could actually be a good idea for a short film. You find a church in the back room. It's a burst of beauty in the nightmare. That would be weird. D Jewels ten dollars, Jay Dizzel. Watch Under the Banner of Heaven. A Mormon detective investigates an unalive Mormon woman and her child that are mixed up in FDLS cult. Is that a documentary or a movie? What's it called Banner of Heaven?
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a drama mini series. Oh yeah, I heard about this with Andrew Garfield. I think Jamie watched this. I'm pretty sure Jamie watched it. She was saying I need to watch it. Pantausand and five dollars. My first super chat, My first time ever seeing your stream. This is great, awesome. Guess what you got archive of You got a lot of work to do, Son, You got shit? What do we got now? One six hundred videos to get to start working? He best to get the work, Son, since you're new around here, but welcome, Fernando. So for ten dollars. Besides Pasco, what's your favorite service Sunday or Saint Gregory Palamas in Lent, he says Dormian Vesper's goat minus Nativity Dormion, I like the trim of Orthodoxy too, Peter White five dollars. It's quite sus that the Protestant grifters know more about Islam than they do about Christianity. Ooh, that's a great point, real quick, while I'm while I'm on the subject, and shout out to some of my friends for hitting me to this point. I didn't realize if someone believed what might be going on. And now I think this makes perfect sense. So the question is what made Rouselan suddenly so fussy about all of this? Right, Because Rouselan himself admits that he had a change of mind in the last month, right, and that's what spurned the Catechumen being pitted against the you know, Gavin Ortland and Trent Horn. But what exactly caused the change in Ruslan's mind to be going in this direction? And I think we figured it out. So it turns out that every time that he's had Orthodox people on, and that includes he's had me, he said Neil and Jonathan Page, he said, Father Desiah, He's had Father Peter hears On. He's not realized until after having all of us on, that we're not an ecumenist church. Okay, I don't think Rouzlan originally thought that. His thought was, how can I increase my market reach. Oh, here's this whole group of orthos. I'll reach out to them and then they'll be part of my audience as well. So he's thinking about it as we all know as a marketer. Right. Well, he starts having all the orthos on, and he realizes that they don't teach a humanist, lowest common denominator Christianity. They don't teach mere Christianity. So then he realized that, wait a minute, their exclusivity claims are not going to work with my marketing approach. But that's not all. He realized that when you go to the comments of the videos with the Orthodox, all of the comments are how they're becoming Orthodox. Let's look at these comments. It's about becoming This is the best line in this video. I'm being baptized in Orthodox Church next month. I left Protestantism one thousand and three. Inner likes Orthodox is so deep. I'm becoming Orthodox. I'm former Presbyterian becoming Orthodox. I'm becoming Orthodox like the first fifty comments are about becoming Orthodox. I would say, right, I converted Orthodoxy. I love it. I just became a catechumen Right. Orthodoxy has the best misunderstanding. Greetings, I'm a Greek Orthodox Orthodox Orthodox Orthodox Orthodox Orthodox Orthodox Orthodox Right. Rouslan realized that the comments are not amenable to what he wants. The comments are about Orthodoxy. Let's see if if it's the same on Rouselm with Father Trenham. So if you're come into the church, you're gonna see hundreds of thousands. I'm a new Orthodox convert. I'm fifty years old. I'm on my way to Orthodoxy out of atheism. I'm becoming Orthodox. More and more people are coming to Orthodoxy. These are the top comments. I was Protestant, now I'm Orthodox. So I think my thesis now. And this is a shout out to my friends who hit me. To this point, Rouselan realized all the times that he bought brought the Orthodox people on, and they went against his dumb assumption that we all would say, you know, an acumenist yed bro, we all got to just get along, dude, it's all the same church. He realized, Oh, they don't believe that and even their top dudes that I bring on don't believe that, and they don't support my marketing goals. That is why he has now decided that all the Orthos are actually bad. I've also been told from some inside sources that these Goobers are all coordinating. They have either telegram or discord groups, and all the Goobers are working together now to fight the Orthodox. Now wait a minute. If you are an Acumenist and a Lowest Common Denominator believer, then you have to believe that Orthodoxy is also part of the Lowest Common Denominator church, right, Because they're saying you can go to the Messianic Synagogue, right, Well, if the Messianic Synagogue counts in their lcdview, obviously Orthodoxy counts. So even if Orthodoxy is exclusivist, it shouldn't matter to them, right. But then we start to realize the fact that it does matter to them shows that they are actually exclusivists themselves. So we have figured we have solved the mystery. Rouselan realizes that the comments are all pro Orthodox, So that's why he had to switch away from having Orthodox people come on to Christian TMZ. Literally his whole channel is Christian TMZ. Rousselan quit having Orthodox people on. Did you notice that after who is al? I don't know who The last one was. It was either me or maybe I don't know. No, it wasn't Pagoe. And by the way, I don't count the This dude is Orthodox, right, So Rouselan is still presenting the Orientals as if they're Orthodox, and they're not, so I don't count that dude. Instead, what he's done is his fake panel of Orthodox versus. Notice this. Remember it wasn't a debate, according to Ruslan, and now he's got it tagged as versus, so we believe. I thought it wasn't a debate though, but now it's Klok versus Orthodox versus Protestant. That's adversarial language Rusalan. So notice this actually shows that the truth is out and Rouselan actually was lying it was a debate because now he's got the adversarial language up Catholic versus Orthodox versus Protestant. So he intentionally put a categ cumin up. Everybody's said, why are you putting catechumens against seasoned debaters. He said, it wasn't a debate. It wasn't debate. It wasn't adversarial relationship versus is adversarial, dummy, And originally it said debate and he blamed it on his employees. Remember that. So again, Ruslan is just a total liar and he's a total marketing grifter to be fair, or Rusland just had an Orthodox priest on. No, that dude is not an Orthodox priest. You're talking about this deacon. This deacon is an Oriental. He's a schismatic and Rouslan intentionally is putting the Orientals on because he thinks he's so Dummi thinks that because there's people who claim to be Orthodox, that that's a proof against Orthodoxy's exclusivity. This is how it's low tier. He is. That dude is not Orthodox. That's the schismatic deacon that confronted Philip Nectel knucklehead or whatever. Otherwise, I mean, Rouslan is basically a Christian. It's just like drama. So he had Neil and Pajoe on two years ago. He's still doing these, by the way, watch our uh we clip this. We clipped this, by the way into a full sort of documentary two hour documentary thing documenting his lives and bull crap. So here is the Downfall of rouslan video if you want the full clipped version of it. But yeah, that's what's going on. So now we know the mysteries of Ruslan Peter No Cameron, ten dollars rousselin thinking about how much church plants he could set up in the back rooms? How do I monetize these backrooms? By the way, here's the full avy loop video. Did I need to watch anything anything else in the video or did I get basically the I knew within like a minute, dude, I knew that's what it was. I'm a good detective, dude. Come on, now, I'm the movie detective. Bro. Have they made an actual good back rooms video game? Yet? That seems like it would be interesting. I know there's a bunch of I saw a bunch of like ten dollars ones on PlayStation five shop, but they look crappy. So is there any of them that are actually good? I don't know. I like how this one's like the portal to the back rooms like in Stranger Things, right, and you go in there and it's the first contact, And what's up with everybody ripping them off? To like everybody? Just I mean, you can do your own versions of it, obviously, but like there's like a million different channels that did the exact same thing that he did. The pool rooms. I saw the pool rooms? Is that actually fun? I mean, don't you just run around? You don't really it's cool? Okay, I'll check out that one. I almost played that one. I don't know if it was any good or not. So you're saying Ruseline, Yeah, I think heres was the most recent orthodox person Rousalin had on Ooh, what's creeping me out?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Teen good says or fight Hours. Do anyone remember Marble Hornets? That's the slender Man series? Yeah, I remember slender Man. Ethan Goff Fight Dollars. I bought esther Hollywood, But I have a problem. I don't know how to read it's I'm the cat fight dollars. Mirror's edge is a liminal aesthetics. Okay, I've heard of that Casper Gas fight dollars. I'm a Nick Crowley fan. I watched his video on Obviuolupe. I was going to say, you need to watch it. He has several videos on liminal spaces. I didn't know that well thing had already closed out the video. What does he say about that? Dang, he's got a bunch of videos. Alright, let's see, did y'all like my philosophical uh breakdown? Oh? Okay, he does have a bunch hair. Let's say what he says.
Speaker 5: Our world truly is a terrifying place. And I don't think there's ever been a more relevant time in this channel's history to make a statement like that. But one of the things that has always scared me the most about this world is when it glitches. That plain looks like it's just what happens when you glitch out of reality completely. Well, if this happens to you, you may find yourself in a place where no man should ever go, a never ending prison of rooms that exists outside our world. That's now your new home. And if it sounds scary, maybe you'll take comfort in knowing that at least you won't be alone. To four chan, that caught the attention of many, the picture was of what we now know as the back rooms. Something about it, the emptiness, the tone just gave people bad vibes and summed up the photo was incredibly unsettling. Along with a photo, a caption was added.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy that just this one photo created this whole, this whole lore, and now it's like hundreds of millions of views and it's going to be a motion picture. I mean, it's just crazy that this this random image here caught on.
Speaker 5: Just give people bad vibes.
Speaker 1: By the way, I took a really I'm not saying I was. I'm not trying to do that, like I was doing this wed before anyone else. I took a really cool liminal space image a long time ago on my Instagram. I'll have to try to try to find it, try to find it, dig it up. It's pretty crazy. It was. I was driving to Texas in like twenty seventeen and there was this really really creepy looking abandoned factory and I pulled over and took a picture of it. It looks really neat, I'll say, if I can dig it up for you guys.
Speaker 5: Was added that claimed that the back rooms go on for an impossible distance in every room looks the same. It has said that there are a few ways to wind up trapped in these back rooms. Some say that they can be accessed through your dreams or even seeing envisions because of it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's by the way, why the back rooms would be associated with or connected to the collective unconscious, right, Because when you're dreaming, you're going into your inner world, your inner framework, which is I think actually kind of structured like a house, or structured like some kind of world. And I've had a theory about that for a long time. But and the reason I think that is because a lot of my dreams, especially when they're recurring dreams, there's like areas and places that you can return to and then explore new areas past those areas, right, kind of like in an open world video game when the map's gray and then you go into the new area and you've discovered new areas. My dreams are that way. So I think that there's probably something to the inner world actually structured that way, and that's why it resonates with what people see in the back rooms.
Speaker 5: This Many claim to recognize the picture and even felt some sort of nostalgic fear when seeing it, but others claim that the only true way to get there is much more difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of luck, or perhaps, in this case, the exact opposite. It's theorized that every object we interact with in this world is clipped to our reality. So for example, when you bump into a wall, you collide with it and you bounce off of it. But going back to glitches and our reality, it is said that on occasion, objects within our world will no clip. This is something that happens often in video games where part of the map becomes no clipped and you bump into it, you go right through it, and you sometimes end up falling right off the map. There your player is stuck still inside the game, but in an endless void beneath the map. In the real world, people believe that some objects can become no coals.
Speaker 1: By the way, when you're playing a game, it sucks like it's awful when that happens because you always have to turn it off. You can never get out of that shit obviously, which is what makes it shitty, right. But check out as Liminal Lands with nextpo Was this the one the video you're talking about? No, it's not. It's a different video. Okay, I'll find that one. Next. Parker thoughts on Kadriannau. I don't know much about that. I haven't read much about it. I still haven't gotten into it, so I don't know Eugene ten dollars, Shae Dyer or Hancholo. I'm curious what you know about Ai Kodak and the end of Metal Gear Solid. It prophesied the rise of a digital censorship in this area. I've heard people saying for years that Metal Gear Solid was very prophetic. I only played part of the first one because my body that passed away. He was a big fan of it, and I played it with him a little bit, and I just never got into it beyond that game. Tiger Green Tiger twenty dollars. I got your book in the mail. I'm so excited. Do you think that the new war movies that come out, like Michael Bay's new movie and the New World War two movie or predicted programming, they could be I mean a lot of movies are I didn't I don't know what Michael Bay's new movie is or what the New World War two movie is. I will say though, that the new Resident Evil looks very fascinating. This will be the first time that perhaps the critics are going to like a Resident Evil movie. I mean, I'm a fan, just kind of a guilty pleasure. I like all the Resident Evil movies, but the new one is uh, the whitest kid, you know, guy that did weapons is doing it, and it actually looks like it's going to be like it might actually be a critically acclaimed horror movie. It looks it looks pretty good. I'd to say, the Zach Gregor guy. So I am looking forward to the new Resident Evil. All right, I gotta get these super chests going here because I'm starting to melt down and get mush minded. Josiah Mandy is the best Nick Cage film? Oh? Good? Question? Is that the best Nick Cage Maybe probably some subjectivity is going to come into that one, because it's hard to say, but it's definitely up there. It's definitely up there. I mean Bringing Out the Dead is pretty good too, though, But then so is Bad Lieutenant. I mean, he's got a lot of bangers. Man, he's he's he's really good. Storm of the Cat. The multiplayer maps in Halo Combat Evolved are liminal interesting. I haven't played Halo in like fifteen years. Dude Ethan two dollars Room fourteen oh eight, Yeah, that could be constant Dootal two dollars. Possessor was good. It was all right, I was I was expecting more Cara five dollars. The most liminal space movie is Stalker. Ooh, good point. Now, for whatever reason, I have to brag because it didn't get promoted in the algorithm. But we've done podcasts with Andre Tarkowski's son, so I've on Stalker at a in depth level and everybody forgets this and nobody watched it when it should be like of freaking zillion views, and we only got thirteen thousand views. So here's me with father Vladimir. We do an entire two hour mini documentary almost with Andre Tarkowski Junior on Stalker. Hello, this should have like a million views. It's got thirteen thousand views. But thank you for reminding me. Yes, that is definitely a liminal space horror. Great point. Tar Plants, tar Plantiffs. The Tank is an interesting movie. It's a mix of back room stuff with World War two interesting. The Tank, Brizztol Fight dollars. Jack Murphy is the The Liminal Order was my favorite horror show, not a missaut Agent ten dollars, JB five dollars. In the same vein. Is anyone watching Destiny's Schizo arc You might have covered it. It's funny I did mention that a few months ago. Is he still on that schizo arc? I don't keep up with destiny canonical ten dollars. The counter is broken. We actually broke your goal. Eight chats ago. Uh cool? Well, actually I like the idea of a broken counter because then you guys, you guys just keep doing it, y'all, just could give it some chat spot y'all. That's wild, bro. Yeah, you bring out the wig and me ten good five dollars is the goldbug? I don't know. Maybe I need to refresh on my end. Let me see what happens if I refresh it. I wonder if the goal has to do with does that actually have to be a twenty dollars like if you do nineteen ninety nine, does it not count towards the goal? I don't actually know. Maybe that's it. Armann luigo Armani, luigo Armani, lugo five dollars. I'm new to your channel. This is my tribute. I heard you were an emperor. You heard correctly. Thank you, welcome broccoli since for twelve dollars. This is my tribute to the emperor. Reque'm ten dollars, peepee cock. I love you bro appreciate that it's hot tier and I love it. See Willias five dollars. I would like to nominate riff Raff to the Wiga Senate. He's already a potentate dog. I was wondering if he was okay. If so, then I feel like we could be okay with Phil Oakway exactly math five dollars, fin five dollars. Somehow. I'm sure somebody in the Middle East is behind all this or twenty dollars mountain wallfie dollars Gaeliens. Are they allowed in Xantem? Hell no? You think we want to let them bought pyrates and hell no thought of a pilgrim five dollars. Good luck on the coming big interview. Thank you good this weekend, big one coming this weekend. Y y'all helping me pay for it right now? Nick Dick Wiener Ruslan is running the Goober industrial Complex. He part of that gic Son Jon five dollars. If all these grifters converted Orthodoxy and they came out, would you be worried that they were infiltrating? Yeah? I think what would have to happen is just like with like certain sins and proclivities like it would prevent you from immediately monetizing. I'm serious, right, that would be the norm. Tingu twenty dollars. I'm sure that you will never sink one hundred hours into any anime or anime video game. But Persona deals with collective unconscious called mementos. Yeah, it's on my list of games to try. I'll definitely try it. I don't know if I'll stick it out, but yeah, I'm familiar. Sean Patrick five dollars. We are the Dreamers of Dreams. Name that movie. It sounds familiar. I'm just tired. I'm forgetting because it's late into the evenings. Wigan Nationalism five dollars from the Wigsantium Nation, Baby straight up, x Lockx to ten dollars. There's something off putting about the aesthetic of the seventies all the way into the nineties. I don't know all the way into the nineties, but I mean, I think seventies aesthetics is pretty gross. Eighties is gaudy and wacky, but I like it because I grew up with it. Nineties is weird and all over the place, but I also kind of like it. And there's a huge diversity between early nineties and late nineties. There's moisture in the air, there's emptiness. It's hard to explain. Thank you for this dream. Thank you. I love these culture streams where we go off in the different directions. Katino five dollars, Ashtar Sharn credit be upon Him is the Cracker angel whose light spoke ex Cathedral from the Galactic Federation. But is this false? In Wigxantium it sounds like it would be Parker five dollars. Toys with Robin Williams is not horror, but it's very limital. Yes, it's also trippy and it seems like mk ultra And we've been meaning to go back to toys for a long time because I I don't know if I've ever even seen the whole the whole film. It's freaking do what how much acid were they doing when they made that movie? Look at this trippy ship they watched this, Yo, Dude, that's trippy as hell. Bro. For real, man, who put acid in my my alps? Yo, Tucker, don't put a bunch of LSD in my alves. Yo, dude, that's trippy as hell. Bro. We gotta do this movie for you want to know what LSD is like. That's like those right here? Did this is what it's like? Is it like Willie Walker? I don't even know what it's about. It definitely seems like mk ultra based though, Is that Robin Wright John Cusack? Yeah, this would be weird to watch now. I bet you one hundred. This is some straight up LSD in kultup mind control see Williams Fight Dollars, liminal space, mind space my mental Machinist Donny Darko. To a degree, I'm like the one person that doesn't like Memento. I know, I've heard a million times that I need to like it, and I've given it like three chances. I just don't like it. I don't like it. I mean, it's not a bad movie, it's just not I don't find it fun. Machinist is hard to watch. I love Donnie Darko. Tingu fifty dollars just because I love you. Jay Safe Travels. Thank you Tingou much. Appreciate you guys are being very generous. Jay Long five dollars. Anime is cool. I'm not an anime hater. I'm just also not super into anime. I've always been kind of neutral on anime like, it doesn't really bother me. A lot of dudes are weird that are into it, but it also doesn't bother me. But see, I grew up only with Ghosts in the Shell, which I like, Miohyazaki movies. I liked all those, but I've never gotten into the other ones. I just keep forgetting to do it. I know, Neon Genesis, Evangelium, I know, I know. I've got like a list of all the ones that all the bros have told me for many years. I will do it, I promise eventually. Straight white mail fight dollars. I wish JP would debate. He's getting cooked by everybody. He is dumb. Now apparently he wants to debate. I'm skeptical that this will actually happen, but I'm told through third parties that he wants to do a public formal debate. Okay, we'll see. I'll believe it when it happens. Pepper PROPHETI dollars, You're analysis is worthy, King of xanti if thank you dog. Y'all starting to y'all starting to see y'all starting to believe believe that, As my friend who passed away said, you better believe.
Speaker 5: That from reality, a wall will appear darker than the others around it, or you'll find a door that you're certain there should be nothing on the other side. If you have a keen eye, you can notice these things and avoid them at all costs.
Speaker 1: I dare say this might be the best back rooms analysis. I'm not hating on Nick Crowley. He's doing good stuff. I've seen some about three videos I like now from Nick Crowley. I'm not hating on it, but I mean this stuff is sort of a more of a pop audience stuff, and we just went like super deep, dude, we went deeper than the other philosophy brod that just did a big great he did a great analysis. I mean that is analysis was what inspired this analysis. But I was like, dude, I could take this analysis to another level. I think we did.
Speaker 5: That nothing of the implications that are soon to come. And much like a character in a video game, if you interact with a non clipped object, you fall off a map, and one could imagine that it's incredibly confusing and terrifying to go from there.
Speaker 1: You're noticing how everybody is explaining reality now. According to video games Gamification right, that was one of the key points in my analysis.
Speaker 5: Existing in one world to instantly being dropped into another with nothing but millions of square miles of empty rooms on either side of you. But this is your reality now, and it's where your journey into the back rooms begins.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting that there was originally, I don't know if it's still the case positive to be three levels of the back room because an ancient Greek mythology, reality was three tiered like that. Right, you had the underworld, you had this world, and you have the world the gods. That's interesting.
Speaker 5: Level zero is a maze of monotone yellow rooms, each looking the same as the last, with only the slightest of variations. The carpet that covers a level is moist and creates a persisting scent. In the beginning, the only sounds that can be heard is the consistent loud buzzing of the old fluorescent lights. As you walk through the rooms, you'll start to realize how big the area actually is. Every room just leads to another and another. You start to wonder how big of an area could this actually be, and how could this even be possible. Many will start to run and sprint through the rooms, thinking that this might get them out of this maze faster, but it's no use, and after running around for seemingly an eternity, you'll finally realize that you're likely going to be stuck in here for a while.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's like the Theseus story, right, because in the Theseus story, the labyrinth constantly changes and you can never get out of it. So it's kind of like a hell story, right. And then he the minotaur is the beast or the sort of satan of the labyrinth.
Speaker 5: This first level, and that's for a few reasons. Either they lose the will to carry on, or they encounter something while walking through these rooms. You may find yourself encountering humanoid creatures after walking for hours and maybe even days. Just imagine the horror of turning the corner and seeing something standing there, something that isn't human. These creatures are known as houmas, and he looked like disfigured humans who walk on all fours. They make a little rumbling noise.
Speaker 1: So the backrooms are just hell. This is just corporate hell. Basically forty crush five dollars. The Nordic alien seated life in northern European they taught yakub before they left, exactly, Son, that's one of the you know, in wee Xantium, we would say that that is an acceptable form of comparative religion. Ortho cards Wiga, please chat us as for five dollars, Jay, I was actually having one of the worst days I've ever had in my life. Dang do it. I'm sorry, bro. Everybody pray for Chetta. However, you don't know how much I appreciate your live streams. That's awesome. Man. People think I'm mean. I would rather just climb around. I'd rather just joke around with you guys. I'm being serious. Squirrel two dollars two New Mormon space Wive song is modest Mouse. Yeah we do that one. Ooh you fancy Ruie since twenty dollars. Thank you so much, Rui. Nicksey gives five memberships. Appreciate that. Nixxy Scott too hot, Toddy ten dollars, j Oh the link for the Holy Ray Baun song. It's on Ax. I'll put it up on YouTube. Mc romax gifted ten memberships. What's up Dog, DJ mc romax, biscuit Head, and no, we did that. Josh is for five dollars. Have you ever considered that the view of unconditional election predestination might be why Protestants don't need, don't care about false teaching. It could contributes to that, absolutely, especially if they're Calvinists, right, I mean a lot of Protestants are not very few Protestants are actually five point Calvinists in the total. But for the ones that are, that's probably why they don't. They don't. But I don't. I mean, Ruslan's not a Calvinist. I don't think he has any of those types of views. DM five hundred RSDs? What's up?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Romax ten dollars? You heard the man? We all want spurgy tag questions? You joking, dude? You joke it, dude, DM, since two hundred and fifty RSDs? What the health currency is an RSD? Forget Branch theory, you got Brockley theory. Yo, y'all still cook it? Kaiser says Jay, you got to see the ode to Yakub? What is that? Is that? A song that sounds awesome? We'll see if we can find that. I'm liking Nick Crowley's videos though he's he's impressing me. He's got good stuff here, Oh to yakoub let's see. Oh shit, do look at this? Rall? Oh macas all right, this looks fun. I'll give it to you guys in the chat, but I don't want to ding the copyright. This is a fire stream, son. I think we might get a lot of views on this because of the back rooms, so I don't want to. I don't want to mess up the algo if I play copyright music. Yeah, get out of here. You are here. You haters in the Chat are henceforth banished from the Kingdom and Empire of Waxantium. So did it be mc romex, says Jay hitting blue Steel tonight. Oh y'all want a little bit of that I forgot? I keep forgetting. I got the diva camp. Let's hold up, y'all want a little bit of that? You got it? Dude, my key. Five dollars isn't twin peaks all back room ship, Yes, we said earlier David David Lynch is sort of the og of liminal space backgrounds for sure. Deep siss or five dollars Indian doctor but formerly leather to dollar spit some new fresh bars. I mean, I could do, but it's the end. Of the night Man. You got to ask me that at the beginning of the stream, bro even though you actually did, because that was an old super chat. But I'll try to I'll try to do some new Crench course soon, y'all. I'm just kind of tired right now. I need a new song for my watch ringtone, Voice of Reason song, y'all getting tired of that one? I recommend them of you Obsession. It's one of the best horrorfleix in the last ten years. Obsession. That sounds familiar. Oh, this is the new one. I want to see this. This one actually does look good. Yes, is it out? Can you watch this now? Is it in the in the theaters or what? Yeah? Thank you? I do want to do this, and yeah, it will probably be worth analysis. They look good enough for analysis for sure. Alter boyd ten dollars. I remember Beta max versus VHS fights when I was a kid. Yeah, we used to when I was in California. We would. My dad was kind of a cheapo, so he would still rent Beta maxis because they were cheaper. TINGO says. You know, we all starting to get ruse fatigue. Yeah, aren't you sick of his broccoli hair and you know that dude's breath steaks too, Like I feel like I've watched so much, seen so much Rouselan face. I feel like the breath is coming through the screen. I'm starting to smell his his stink ass breath. I'm tired of Rouselan too. I'm glad you all just feeling it. Jacob says, for five dollars, I'm orthodoxical of you, Bron. I just want to reminisce that one time you had to give Derek Mythvision a spanking. I was in that live chat. He gets like fifty viewers nowadays on his live stream. Thank you for destroying him. His content was actually stealing my face, making me naustic. Uh. Remember he said his channel was going to take over, he was gonna he was the future, and he was going to be like five hundred k, gonna be a million in no time. And uh, and you're saying it's fifty fifty people in his live stream, Armo slug five dollars. What do you think about the Armenian apple Stock Church. Uh, well, unfortunately they're in schism, so they do have a lot of things in common with us, but they're also in schism, so Great Scots for five dollars. Father Peter was on with David Wood. He did really, really well good. I hear though that the whole chat was just like they're just pearl clutch They don't even care about theology, dude. That's what I'm trying to say, Like we're over here trying to do these high tier theology arguments and they're just pearl clutching about renting a Greek Orthodox fellowship hall Yo yo char for baptism. That's all they have. They don't even care. JD. Five dollars. I'm curious if you think that there's any esoteric thoughts dreams in Christianity that do not cross into the gnostic heresy. Well, I mean polemism. Is that so? Look up Hesekia and Palmus acts five dollars. Do you know the Henry Nowak story Novak story? I don't. Is that probably something to do with like Islam and dystopia and Islam and Islam and the UK Henry Nowak abstract back rooms, nah Son, I'm trying to talk about a black room. We ain't ready to have this conversation yet. Yeah. I like the way you think. Jason Casselton ours. I haven't watched it a long time, But would you say Aeronovsky's Pie is a liminal space movie?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't say so. I mean it was definitely creepy. Uh And dude just goes dude, Pie was predicting all of these Gomatria tards. Pie is the exact exemplification of the Gomatria tards on the internet. Dude, I thought we was gonna have an easy fun stream. We might make a you know, a couple hundred dollars were almost out a thousand dollars tonight, y'all, Thank you so much. Y'all been super generous. All right, where was we at? Let's see back rooms By the end of the night, the scrolling thing does not work. Well, maybe that's the end of the super chests there, Jake Croat says, for twenty five dollars. For twenty five dollars, can you riff cringe cord to Sharday. Oh dude, let me try to make a note of that and do it on the next stream. I'm way too tired to.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 1: We been in the back rooms for two hours. Man, the back rooms will suck your soul. Dr rift to Charday. What do you want me to wrap about for twenty just anything? Don't say rudes line ruslan, dude, I'm we got rusele on fatigue around here, man, car russ up for three dollars, ay s, could you do a paranormal streamful on slap ham glops or whatever. Yes, it's been a while since we did a spooky stream. We've done about three or four and they're a blast. So yeah, we need to do more of that for sure, for show. For show, I'll make a note to do another spooky stream. Dude, wells this one count of as I put a spooky stream, like I said, it was in the backgrounds for two hours. That was spooky as hell. Spooky stream right here. Y'all want spooky streams, listen. If y'all request spooky streams, you gotta come do it, though, you got y'all gotta be here. I don't want to do a spooky stream for five hundred people. Y'all got to come show up. J money five dollars? Are you gonna switch to a PC? Jim Bob says you're boomer. I can't do it. I'm too boomer. I'm sorry. You should get FDA and a walkie talkie, I would actually be ironic and with hipster, I'll go full hipster and do an interview on a walkie talkie. That actually sounds pretty cool. I could trip out my guests that I'm interviewing my big guests this weekend. What if I What if I tripped her out and I was like, now we're doing this interview via a walkie talkie. She'd be like, what yo. She'd be like, make sense of that. I'm like, there ain't no sense to it. That's why we're doing it. You in the back rooms, guys, remember, got to show a sponsor, which is chalk dot com c h o q dot com best solentation on the net. Head over to chalk dot com c h o q dot com. Use the promo code J fifty J sixty life J Y six zero L A f E. He is sixty percent off all those great products, including the Male Vitality sat Rider. Y'all don't remember the previous Spooky streams. I know, slow boy whitebird does. She was here for all that. She loved it. She was she was loving it, dude, Spooky Streams. Let's see what we called it. I think it was called that. Let's see. No, it's not that one here it is. Look at that dude ghost glitch matrix. Look at that. We was scaring y'all. Too many of y'all got scared when we did the stream, right, So if you get bored after this and you need more of it, here's a whole other spooky stream. We did scary ghost glitch in the major cryptids UFOs. We did it all sun right here. The only thing in this genre that I absolutely hate. I love spooky videos. I hate when they go into abandoned buildings and walk around with their go pro cameras and wait until somebody farts and then they claim it's a ghost. I mean, I hate those videos so much. I will never watch. I hate those will not watch Ghost Team videos. They're the stupidest, most boring of all. Dude Cody's Seva codis live five dollars bump up for the spooky streams, all right, y'all send him money. You want spooky streams, okay, Benjamin five dollars. Steve Gregg said on a Facebook group he would debate you. I don't know who the hell Steve greg is. Look here's the rules, y'all. If you got a small channel you call in. I don't do a formal debate with anybody with five hundred subs or one thousand subs, ten thousand subs. You don't get a formal debate. I'm trying to monetize these people. That's a joke. Malayas hereta korum. Five dollars. I expose Ryan from need God. He's got a script. I don't am not surprised. Go check out the link on my post. That is h O H. Malayis heretic korum? He says, he follows the script. Dude, I bet you he's just repeating AI inny so is Ryan is need God just repeating AI? I bet he is. Do that dude is solo tier Gavin Ortlinzon for three dollars. I'm sending us because that wigger Rouosland starts punching the air because he knows his ops are stacking paper. Yo, dude, we about to make rude lot so man right now, dude, dude, he's dude, I do about to turn red. Bro He about to be a rib piece of broccoli dog a cook broccoli son. Thank you guys so much. We're gonna do a spooky stream x Lockstep says for two dollars, I like shoes, I like money. Banana up the butt says for twenty dollars. Did you read Michael Hudson's book Super Imperialism? No, but I did read Eric Wahlberg's Postmodern Imperialism. But let me write that down to get it. This dude's always coming with them but recommendations. You would enjoy his point of view critique of US imperialism through finance. It gets into the gold standard ending I am from world banking. That sounds perfect, Michael, super Imperialism, Michael Hudson. We listened to our audience around here. A lot of these a lot of these streamers don't even listen to the audience. Marie hey Man, twenty dollars, Spring Bankers. That's wigger liminal space. Damn Son, it is. I don't even think about that. And listen to me and trust and we did that. You got your boy Tristan over here retiring from the internet. Meanwhile, this is when he could come shine. This is his moment to shine, and he's retiring from the internet. Uh, but yeah, we have fun in that one, spring Breakers. This was old school too. Look This is Jay and Tristana Candy when I was looking weird and puffy from carbs dude, before Tristan convinced me of his diet cult. Yo, y'all check that out. We there, Benjamin five dollars. Look up Steve Greg He in a slouch. I didn't say he was a slouch. I said, does he have one hundred subscribers? He's debated James White, Aiken and Staples. I don't know, we'll see. I've already planned out like ten debates, dude, well not ten, like five, but I'm willing to bet that some of those people won't show up. JP at Dog five dollars. Jay ordered your book. I'm eager to get into it. How long does it usually take? Well, if you order the Red Book, they're supposed to be here in the next few days, so that's probably what you're waiting on. All right, Thank you guys so much. Y'all been a lot of fun tonight. Josha's for two dollars. This is a win back room stream. Do you have a patron saint? Yes, Daniel, Prophet Daniel is my patron saint. I love these kinds of streams. I can't do this theology nerd shit every night, isn't crazy? Jay Long Finals, do you think Don young Don is kind of slow because he got his thing chopped? Well, I don't know if he's He seems impressionable because they easily convinced him, so he seems at least very impressionable. But I don't know young Don, so I can't say what all's going on other than like if you're convinced and people to get circumcised. I mean, they don't know nothing about the New Testament, like they haven't read the Book of i exe Galatians, Hebrews. I mean, guys, thank you so much. If you would hit like a share, tell me uh more. Back rooms