Speaker 1: Going on and how chaotic things have been and just recently looking off the hills of like Johnny Depp and Amber Herd case, and like a lot of men being falsely accused of things and not really having a platform or really even a voice. Like when something's out there, we don't have any way to retract it without with you know, even if we have facts, sometimes they don't believe our facts. And I feel like I was really intrigued by your story. I feel like, you know, us, being in the mainstream world, we always hear all these things, but not all of them are ever true. So I definitely am happy that you are here to finally speak your truth because I feel like there's been a lot of people that, you know, when you've brought your truth to them, have tried to still shut you up and like not let you tell your story. So I feel like it's time for you to tell your story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, listen, it's been it's been a hard road. I think that because of the Johnny Depp trial and stuff, I think that people are maybe a little more open to the fact that someone could possibly just lie male or female, could possibly just lie one the other person and really turned being a victim into being the I guess the aggressor, well, not the aggressor, but like more of a you know, the person that's victimizing, well, the villain.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. There's always like a villain in every story. I feel like, you know, it's unfortunate. You know, I thought it was important too. Is like me being a female, me being in you know, the adult entertainment industry and now being a media outlet myself is you know, that's always there's been me two things. There's all these things where you know, you know, women are always side with women and you know, me myself is I've been in situations that haven't always been the best relationship wise. So I feel like I'm a devil's advocate where I like to hear the story from all points and I feel like, yeah, you're welcome, it's funny, but yees. So it's one of those things where it's like I feel like, because you get labeled as myself. Why I say labeled, you know, I don't. I'm not here to judge. I'm not here to you know, do any of that. And so I feel like it's the perfect time to kind of speak about a little bit. What's been going on for years now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, listen, how do you want.
Speaker 1: To jump into it? I like, I like how I threw you off at the adult entertainer was saying because one of those your accusations was that you owned a porn company. I've never was employed by you ever in life, so I've never seen you before today.
Speaker 2: Now that is that's interesting. You knew that one of the accusations. Let me let me go through some of the accusations maybe, like maybe I get to start there. I was never charged, So my accusations were I was a sex trafficker.
Speaker 1: So let's let's let's rewind dis a little bit. So I for everybody for private talk out there is you were in a very high profile relationship and accusations and things. When things went south, all these accusations were being made and these are some of the accusations that were made.
Speaker 2: Yes, I well, first of all, I was I was completely blindsided by it. You know, we had a normal what I would say normal. I don't know if there's a normal proceedings for divorce, but we were talking normal, there was no issues, and then out of the blue, I guess, given the lawyers that Melanie had gotten. They I think they told her, listen, we know how to clab her this guy and put him on his ass and you'll get what you want. And that was you know, you know, her getting all the financial in all of our money. And also she went a full custody of our daughter.
Speaker 1: So these are all things like so you you were how long were you in relationship?
Speaker 2: Married? About ten years?
Speaker 1: So married for ten years? You married for ten years? How long did it come to the point where you realized that this wasn't working for either one of you? Like you needed to have these conversations now, like what are we going to do? It's not just like we're like some Joe Schmoe you know couple. We have assets, we have you know, children, we have all these things in bed. How does that come up in an amical, you know, situation where you guys both already in other relationships. Did you just know that it just wasn't going to work and it was for the best interest? How does that start that conversation?
Speaker 2: I guess it was just I mean, you know, I brought it up. I think that it was you know, mel had you know, a drug problem and an alcohol problem and her drug and alcohol problem. You know, it was a weird scenario because you know, she would just get wasted all the time, and everyone around her would.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh my god, she's okay, Like you know, these.
Speaker 1: Are known facts that she's had a drug and alcohol problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were inquired about it. Yeah, yeah, we were in quoted about it. I mean I had, you know, videos of Melanie do and cocaine around the kids, me yelling at her, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like you know her and you.
Speaker 1: Never partacked in any of these incidences. Like as far as I partying.
Speaker 3: I never, No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you know, we're couples, you know, so one may do something but may not through the other.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't ever.
Speaker 2: I mean I have ten thousand email emails to the therapist, to her, to you know, just videos of it. And never once is it mentioned that I ever do drugs. I did all my drugs when I was younger.
Speaker 1: So you were just over the situation. You try to make it work. Ten years didn't work, you know, It's like, I mean that's it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't going anywhere. So then literally just but I thought that we could do it peacefully.
Speaker 1: We had peaceful comers also starry to interrupt you. But you so being in a marriage like that, where are you automatically intertwined with business like were you part of like a business manager to her? Is that? Because you know there's other allegations. Was you controlled all her money? Anything that she did? She had to ask? You know all these things. Now, anybody you know that has money and in these industries there is a business manager or those things that are allotted to those things sometimes. So did it automatically take on that role?
Speaker 2: Or how did I wasn't the business manager? Mike Solbelman and alex You were?
Speaker 1: She controlled the finances.
Speaker 3: Well, we had.
Speaker 2: Joint bank accounts, so we joint bank accounts. But alex You, so we had a we had a I guess a system in play. So the system goes like this, A bill comes in and then alex You gets an approval from me and from my ex wife, so he got approvals from both of us. If there was any big bills, any small bills like paying someone on a credit card, is of no, you know, there wasn't a system in place, But any big purchases or any bills being paid out, everything got paid through Alex you, all of.
Speaker 1: That's common, what do you mean common for relationships that who have big money like this where it's like, i.
Speaker 2: Mean, listen, what she alleged was I controlled the money, but when it got.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Is like, why I'm even starting any of this was just because some of us out there don't know what that means to have people. You know, we make her own money, We make our own bills with do our things. So yeah, setting the picture of what that means is once you're in a high profile situation, it's not as easy as like, hey, I'm taking my money, you're taking yours. There's a lot more into so, a lot more than you know. And that's why I feel like, is why I'm leading this picture is because if it was so easy to say what she's saying, then the documents that you have would show otherwise. But that's not the case.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean well of course, so I mean you gotta understand. So Alex you and Alex Alex You and Mike Soberlman and everyone that were at the the accounting firm pretty much said that I didn't touch money. I purposely never touch money. I mean I'm in business stuff right now, with clients and stuff. I never touch money. It's my It's just something I learned a long time ago. When you don't touch the money, you don't never have to explain where the money went. So I never touched the money. Everything got paid through you know, Alex you She had her own credit cards, which we have tons of records on. I think the problem was is that Melanie let me slow down. Melanie was able to say anything. Okay, So there's a lot of moving parts in this relationship, and Melanie was able to say anything without any type of recourse or like no one even second guessed it. So Melanie would say, Stephan controlled all of our money. Stephan left and made me broken by the way. Just you know, I'm saying this on a public platform, so if I'm lying about something, I'm liable to get sued for libel all this stuff. So you know, Melanie said that I took all the money. Well, in the forensic evidence, Melanie emptied all of the bank accounts, Melanie had her own credit card. Melanie said that, you know, approved all of the different things, but the whole thing never went to court from any of the allegations of sex trafficking or me having a gun, or me beating her, and everything is because like a couple of days before court, she dismissed everything. People don't understand that Melanie Brown had the utmost control. Think of this, I'm a horrible person. I beat her, I control her finances. Oh.
Speaker 1: Now she has a big platform that everybody has all you know, these supporters already.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she has all this, but she's she has the upper hand at this point. My name is mud. I'm completely pretty much like homeless. She has all these supporters and anything that she says, it's pretty much God, I don't get to see my daughter.
Speaker 3: So she has that in control too.
Speaker 2: And then she decides, I'm going to dismiss all of the allegations. We're talking about one hundred and fifty six allegations of rape. I'm talking sex trafficking, I'm talking pornography, I'm talking about impregnating a nanny. I'm talking about so many things. And at the last second she said, I want to dismiss them. Now. When she dismissed all these allegations, I got three years of alimony one hundred and eighty thousand dollars each, so she had to pay for that. I got to see my daughter, which was most important. I got to see my daughter immediately. I got probably thirty percent custody at that given moment. So why would Melanie dismiss all the allegations. There's only one reason. The part of the deal was no one got to see the videos of her abusiveness, her craziness, her drug use, her you know Melanie put out there. I mean, this is just you don't have to it's mind blowing. Melanie put out this huge thing.
Speaker 3: That I forced her into threesomes.
Speaker 2: One of the main videos that Melanie was like, oops, forgot Stephan had that one was me having sex with a person and Melanie sitting at a desk, fully dressed, telling me what to do and how to do it, turning the camera around on her own face, going I fucking like it. So it wasn't necessarily the picture she was painting for everyone. And also on top of that, all the evidence would have come out that Melanie didn't leave the house dead broke and with five dollars in her pocket, she emptied all the bank accounts she was living in a twenty or thirty thousand dollars a month placed in Beverly Crest off of mhalland Eddie Murphy gives her twenty thousand dollars a month for child support. I mean, you know so and we weren't together. She was away from me for months, so obviously she was making money. So you know a lot of things that Melanie didn't want to come out. But now because it was so easy for Melanie has went to all of these you know, shame on Harvey Levin, shame on every one of these people that allowed her to just say something. Carp Blanche. They reported everything and at the very end they just they didn't want no follow up. So she got to say everything, and then I got to be uh, you know, villainized as like the worst abusive, bad part is like, who.
Speaker 1: Is accountable for that communility? Well, no, I mean as far as like well as far as she should be accountable for saying lies that if there were you know, allegations of certain things. And I feel like that's the issue that the world I feel like it's having is like all these people are coming out and you don't know who to believe, and now it's like but not now, No, like with the giant depth thing is there is facts, and then there's still like there was a trial about basically their whole relationship from text messages to this whatever that proved the truth, and even then there was still people that had to not believe one side or the other. And that's why I feel like it sucks, is because relationships should be private, but unfortunately they're not. And then we have mainstream things involved, and then it's like why put all this extra stuff? Is like why keep you from your daughter? Why you know, was it because she was upset and she was you know, scorn or whatever?
Speaker 2: My daughter?
Speaker 1: Why lie?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: My daughter lives with me like eighty percent of the time.
Speaker 1: Now, So do you think do you have a conclusion in your mind of why she made all these allegations up that have no truth? That you have court documents that are proven that everything that she said was not valid and she dismissed it herself and not even just a court.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, here's here's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's very simple. Everyone's always looking for that answer, like what did you do to make her mad?
Speaker 3: Or what happened with this?
Speaker 2: Melanie got thrust into something and what happened was her lawyers came to her and said, listen, the guy Larry Crackman or whatever his name is. And then there's another woman, I forget what they call her, Susan Biglip, Susan there's a nickname for They would say Susan big lip, whiners, Susan winers, I don't know, but they were her lawyers and they literally came to her and said, listen, we have a plan. I used to be a federal prosecutor. I think Larry worked with the Feds or whatever, and we have a way to bring hell fire on this guy.
Speaker 3: He's not going to know what hit him.
Speaker 2: And Melanie and her brain started believing the worst thing you can ever believe in a divorce is I'm gonna win this divorce because lawyers win, No one else wins. The children suffer, everyone suffers. So she went along with it, and when it happened, it became so easy, and she went, wait a second, the feds just raided his house looking for on live TV on TMZ, raided my house looking for like a gun, looking for sex trafficking, looking for all this stuff, and she.
Speaker 3: Went, this is kind of easy. You know what.
Speaker 2: He also beat me. He also raped me. He also did this. He also did that. And the problem was in the state of California, there's a non litigation law, so Melanie is able to say this stuff through the courts without any recour I can't do anything about it.
Speaker 3: She could say, I.
Speaker 1: Anything, you know what I mean, Like, how did that make you feel?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, beyond beside losing my daughter and what was going on? I was, I told you, I was, I want to I was thinking what bridge, which pill?
Speaker 3: Bottle of pill? Like I didn't want to live?
Speaker 1: I mean because I mean not only that, like, and that's why I feel like these stories are meant to be heard all those things, is because yeah, it may have been so easy for her to say those you know, allegations, but she affected your life forever and it's entity.
Speaker 3: But I think that's what she wanted to do, you know, but.
Speaker 1: That's still just because you want to do something doesn't mean that means it's the right thing to do. And that's why I'm saying, is like, why I think that's important for you to like speak your truth is like, you know, I felt the biggest thing was is when you were telling like when she'd have interviews, and now she's an advocate for you know, domestic violence and based off the heels of the story from you, you know, and like if it's loosely lightly whatever, you know implied, it still affects you today because that happened how many years ago, but now it's still portrayed to do something else. And are you the right woman for the job if you're lying to everybody? And how are you glorified in a situation? And how do you know what's right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Well, she's just using everyone, and so everyone who literally from the tmzs to the Daily Mail to the I mean, I watched Wendy Williams say the worst things in the world about me, having no idea that the person she's talking about it completely lied. And here's the whole thing that really is the crazy thing. Melanie made all these accusations. Now mind you, these aren't charges, These are accusations.
Speaker 3: She's accusing me.
Speaker 2: So after she dismissed everything, now she's out of the court system, so she can't say things because now I can sue her. So from the time that she dismissed everything, it's been about four or five years. About five years she's never once said, including in her autobiography, what happened to all the rape that I one hundred and fifty six things of rape? What happened to me beating her every day? What happened to me controlling her finances so she didn't have it? Then?
Speaker 1: Would some people say, like, is there something in place that she's not allowed to talk about it?
Speaker 3: No, we have nothing in place that would be the.
Speaker 1: Exact place where she should talk about everything that would have been what ever happened? If that was the thing that happened to her, she should.
Speaker 3: Talk about an autobiography.
Speaker 2: She should have talked about it in any one of these meetings that you're helping victims out there and not now move to he was mentally abusive. She's never said in any of these interviews that I beat her, I raped her, I was a sex trafficker, I was in the porn business. I had sex with the nanny. In fact, I ask everyone, and this is what's really crazy you think about this, Any huge media outlet right now, all they have to ask is Melanie. One thing, Melanie, you settled with the nanny that you accused of your husband getting pregnant and diverting all this money to and all this other stuff that got proven that to be a lie. You gave her two million dollars for her silence, and by the way, it didn't come easy. She had to go and fight Melanie because Melanie kept trying to get out of going to court with her until, like I guess, I want to say, maybe not the Supreme Court, but it got hurt by like three higher up courts or whatever. I don't know which one it was, but it was a really high up court that said Melanie, you're going to go to trial with her, and you're going to go sit on that bench and answer these questions next day. Two million dollars, I'm settling. When can a man go and do the things that were said in that she made the nanny tattoo property of Melby on her vagina.
Speaker 3: I have the picture of it.
Speaker 2: She finessed this girl into I'm going to help your career if you do this. I'm going to do this.
Speaker 1: You guys didn't have like a three way relationship, Polly relationship. It was just she had a singular relationship with this nanny and then got upset up because of a situation and made it more than what it was.
Speaker 2: She got obsessed with the nanny. There's text messages of her saying saying, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Melby's property is a big is a big as, it's.
Speaker 3: A big ask. It's a big ask.
Speaker 2: But she really and then it all happened that the nanny turned her down, and that's when everything went sideways with the nanny.
Speaker 3: And the truth is is.
Speaker 2: That you know, she she told the world that I got the nannygant and part.
Speaker 3: Of the lawsuit was no, of course not. It's not true.
Speaker 2: And the reason why it's not true is because that's why the nanny was suing Melanie for defamation of character, because she had the text messages of telling Melanie, hey, I got pregnant by someone in trusting her, and Melanie going, oh my god, I've had multiple abortions, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I'll take you there. And Melanie even paid for the abortion.
Speaker 2: So then to go turn around and say that I funneled money and paid her three hundred thousand dollars and then the accountants looked at what the three hundred thousand was and it was from five years of her salary. So it sounds big when she says it to TMZ or wherever, and then when you look into it, it's nothing. So Melanie dropped that if you look at everything she says in every interview, it's a horrific lie. She'll say, I haven't been able to be a round a man in years because I was still within like months, she was dating on Beverly Hills cop and broke married. He was a married man, his wife was pregnant and broke up their marriage within months of us separated. There's pictures of them, there's articles of it. That's not girl power. Hooking up with a girl, that's I mean with a guy and you're pregnant. That's definitely not girl power. But everything she said, for some reason, no one looked into it.
Speaker 1: It's just so why do you think she gets away from it because the money power? I mean why, well I think that because I mean all these things. Is like, you're not I mean, you're the biggest one that obviously have an issue with it because you have, you know, a child and all these things and invested. But like you said, she's in all these lawsuits with other people as well. So it's like they always tell you, if it's if you keep getting in the same problem, you maybe should look at yourself because you know, just because we can throw money on it doesn't mean that what you're doing is right. You know what I mean. You're settling because you're normally usually wrongs.
Speaker 2: She settled with Gary mental on her, the last guy who just suited her. She has so many victims out there that she's settled with. No one goes to the victims and just says, hey, listen, we just want your story real quick. Not not even a press story, just an inquisitive person. When I called Women's Aid, Women's Aid is the the it's a really amazing uh you know, I guess for domestic domestic violence. It's an organization in the UK. When I called them and told them, hey, Melanie is clearly telling you lies, don't believe me.
Speaker 3: I'm a liar.
Speaker 2: I have all of the proof from forensic accountants and from right before we went to court. They told me pretty much, f you, we don't care. I was like, but there's other victims.
Speaker 1: But do you think that that's only because she's Melby.
Speaker 2: I think that they care, sacrificing real victims to be able to have a person like Melby be the face of.
Speaker 3: It's stand for me and see.
Speaker 1: And that's why I have an issue, is because I don't think it's fair to lie about, you know, in everybody's situations of domestic violence. You know, maybe it wasn't your relationship with her, and maybe she's had another other things too, But I think it's just it's it's a shame that it has to be glorified when it's not a when it's a false story, you know what I mean. There's so many people that have real stories and real messages in real meaning behind that really want to give, you know, do justice for these women that have a voice for them, a platform and all these things where it's not fair when you're being proven time and time again. It's like if that's who you want to have the face of your company or your organization, Like when do we draw a line like just because we want any celebrity to support us, or are we just supposed to back it because that's what they said that we're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Pierce Morgan, listenys, Pierce Morgan's been around my wife and I before.
Speaker 1: He are you currently you're talking about your ex wife my ex.
Speaker 3: Wife, Yes, sorry, my ex wife.
Speaker 2: But so Pierce Morgan is doing a segment with her, one of many that he's done, and he's talking about, you know, me being like a you know, abusive person. This that whatever.
Speaker 3: He goes to ask.
Speaker 1: Melanie, is there any record of you ever being an abusive person in their prior other relationships, this relationship anything.
Speaker 3: This is where this happened.
Speaker 2: So in my entire life, in my entire life, I had an ex that we were together for like five years, and this is where the I guess the lawyers got the idea to come up with this. So I had an X and we got into an argument one night and I grabbed her phone and I threw her phone and we pushed each other.
Speaker 3: Wait, this is the truth, and you can look it up.
Speaker 2: You can. There's a there's a record of it. I wasn't a felony, it wasn't a whatever. But I admitted to it. I said I did it. I wasn't no you know thing. And from that, I think because I admitted that one time, one time thing that I threw a phone and we pushed each other's target, which I was an easy target and it was the right time.
Speaker 3: And then Melanie went on to do this stuff.
Speaker 2: So she's on there with Pierce Morgan and Pierce Morgan I had left a message knowing that he was going to do this this uh interview, and I said, listen, can you ask her just one question? Why is it from the time that she's been out of this the allegations were dismissed. She's never once said anything about me raping and sex trafficking and beating her and the horrific things that she said. Could you just please ask her while you have her online. So Pierce Morgan says to her, Hey, you know, Stephan called and wanted to ask something. She said, he doesn't deserve a voice. You don't ask me anything about him. He does not deserve a voice. You don't ask me anything. And Pierce Morgan goes, yep, you know what, You're right, You're right right there. I said, wait a second. Pierce Morgan was one of a huge guy in this game. Literally thinks that a person doesn't have a voice because of an allegation, no foundation, just a person that's a celebrity. So essentially, a celebrity's voice is much better than a regular person's voice. And I called his executive producer and I said, you know, I talked to his executive producer, and I recorded it, and the executive producer. I told her, listen, I have this evidence. This this this not my word. Forget about my word. I'm a liar. Here's the evidence. And she said, Stephan, we're not prepared to make Melanie out to be a liar. We're not interested in making her up. I said, well, you're you're not prepared. Either there's the true or there's a lie. You don't And I.
Speaker 1: Think that that's kind of with me. It's like, it's so like what that is. I could understand why he could be empathetic with her when saying that, because you've called and then like you're supposed to be this big villain. The empathy, like the impath of that person in him getting an interview is you wouldn't think that someone would lie about such severe and now they're not just like loose things. There's like very specific things that I feel like that's why some people I feel like gravitated to like, well, how could you make this up? How could you do these things? But that's you know what was what was? But I mean as specific as you having a sex trafficking thing, that you owning all these things, those are pretty specific things where other you know, FBI, this, that and the other, all these you know, organizations came to your home. That's pretty specific where some people could just like, oh, yeah, he fucked this person. Nobody cares to be But that's what I'm saying is but that's that's the unfairness thing of that gets so easy. But most people wouldn't think that someone saying those things would lie, and not only because of the person whom you are showing the world that you are and what you're encumbering. So that's what I think that is the troubling part is that anybody can lie. Nobody is perfect. We are you know, there's right and wrong, there's good and evil. You know, all those things are right, you know things, it's things happen. What the problem is is that people like what you said. If she's had yes people and around her corner the whole entire time, and she went through this route and now she can't not be in it because you can't retract because now she's lying, but you're still lying. So it's like how do you get out of it? You know what I mean? Because right now it's like, how does your relationship with her now you have a daughter, you say she's with you eighty percent of the time. You you know, do you have no contact? You completely not say anything to each other? You know, how do you how does that coexist? Because that's the bigger picture is not only clearing your name, because you've already done that with these documents to a point, but now it needs to go to a bigger message and a bigger masses. But what is the bigger picture for you? Like how do you integrate your daughter into all these things where like letting her know what's right or wrong? And do you know how do you play that out?
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I have a really I'm a super lucky guy. I mean, my daughter's very intelligent for you know, for age and kind of really just she understands a lot of things about you know, uh, what happened.
Speaker 3: She was right there.
Speaker 2: She she kind of saw everything firsthand. You know, I don't Melanie and I don't have any We we talked through an app that is used by court order.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we talked. We talked through.
Speaker 2: I forged the name of it anyway, but anyway, it's you you you that way, no one can say anything or she says oh, I threatened or I did this, or I did that.
Speaker 3: And with Melanie, you have I have to be.
Speaker 2: Very very careful because Melanie lies at any given point. My daughter needed to get braces right now. And she called the doctor's office. First of all, she didn't want her to get braces, and she was adamant she doesn't get braces. The doctor was saying that she should definitely have braces or whatever. So she calls the doctor's office recently and she said, I have a restraining order with him, and he beat me, and we don't have a restraining order. I never had a restraining order on you. I had a temporary restraining order that got thrown out because of the court.
Speaker 1: This was like years ago, no years ago, But she'll tell someone today again today she never had any like and it's not to say that it's an issue with like mental health issues, like someone that's being that like habitual of a liar, Like that's not something that you just do, like you do just for fun. And those are things that are like evident things like that's no one questions fucked up, no one question that. It's like now it's like your daughter's doctor, like where does it end?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, listen, when no one questions you, you don't have a limit. So no one questions Melanie because she's a victim. First of all, she's in the victim thing, so she's a fake victim, but she portrays herself as a victim. So you would feel like a complete piece of crap to say to a person who really went through this stuff to even question them and go, well, wait a second. But Melanie has this carte blanche right now where she'll say any lie about anything and people just believe her. She'll say, you know, oh my god, he beat me and he did this, and he did that, and I have restraining order and we don't have a restraining order.
Speaker 3: Where did I beat you? Where?
Speaker 2: Like? But she'll lie and lie and lie and no one, no one questions her.
Speaker 1: Okay, So with all of these facts now that we have out here, we know, you know what I mean a little bit more intune too, Like you know, we knew the allegations, we didn't know the in depth of certain things. Where are How has that affected you moving forward to like business wise, because now we talk about like let's go back and I hate like using an example, but the giant depth thing whatever. It was based off of roles that he lost. It was about you know, all these things that money wise is because we're in entertainment and you already had a name before you were with her, and you worked hard for that, you know what I mean? And being in this this world, how did that affect you? And what did you do for? Like what did you do other than like did you lose friends because of it? Did they believe you? Did people come up to you and tell you, Hey, did this really happen? Did that offend you that you would even think that that was the thing is because nobody knows what happens in closed doors. I mean, I'm I've been divorced for eight years. Nobody knew what happened was in my household, and it wasn't always pretty. But from the outside looking in, we were great, you know what I mean, So things happen.
Speaker 2: I think I think a lot of people that were really close it was just like, I mean, what is she lying about? Because you know, most of those people were there watching her pass out on the floor or watching her go crazy or doing whatever. So I think the people that were close were like, Oh, she's really going overboard.
Speaker 1: This this happened eventually exactly.
Speaker 2: And then I think people in business, you know, I think the word around town, at least you know in the US, is that Melanie's not the easiest person to deal with on set. I mean, she was screaming at people on you know, America's got talent and she's she's got her ways.
Speaker 3: So I don't think that a lot of people. I think in business.
Speaker 2: After it calmed down a little bit, and people that really know me and know how I am, you know, it definitely calmed down.
Speaker 3: But initially it was it was what.
Speaker 1: Was the biggest deal you lost?
Speaker 2: I mean I lost many deals.
Speaker 1: I mean I had what was one for you that you were like?
Speaker 3: I had?
Speaker 2: I had a I was starting a film and there was somebody who was putting in the initial three million dollars and they had done numerous projects with me before, but we didn't know each other personally. It was just a business thing. And immediately pulled that, that was just like wow, And then other things.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a lot of different for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's why I say it's like it's it's unfortunate. It's because as much as you've just proven everything that the allegations were alive. Nobody thinks we have to prove them. That's but that's the thing is nobody knows that, and then nobody knows what on the other side of that, like you know, I mean other than who your immediate like contacts of you know, la are. So that's the thing is, like how do you move forward now? Like now because of you, there has there been some time moving forward. But you know is do people kind of just forget about it or do they know he is your name always still going to be tied to this incident?
Speaker 2: It will I mean, that's why I'm sitting here right now. I mean, I'm going to talk about it. I didn't want to talk about anything. I thought at some point that Melanie would just go and do her or something. But for some reason, this I Am a victim thing where she is making her rounds to every TV show, to every interview. It's about her being a victim. But she never says I beat her. She just says she was in an abusive relationship, and she says mentally abusive. And by the way, you can't how do you even argue a mental abuse thing? Because if you tell your partner fuck you or screw off or whatever. That's mental abuse. So now she's doing this, so I have to speak up. I have a daughter who looks at this stuff. You know, she's been teased before in school a lot of different things that I thought, you know what, let me just be the bigger man and just let it. But five years, six years later, she's running around Carte Blanche because she's a celebrity telling everyone that will listen she's a victim, and no one is asking her the basic question, Melanie Brown, how come if you're a victim, you're not fighting to You said your husband raped you one hundred and fifty eight times. There was blood and feces in the bed. He's a sex trafficker, he's in the porn business. How are you not fighting to your last breath to have your daughter with him eighty percent of the time?
Speaker 3: Like, how does this work?
Speaker 1: Like it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing, you know, going online. It's like there are certain things that you can allege and then when you like you once they are facts now and it's it's not the same thing. It's you know, your word is not as golden as it once was. And that's fortunately you know that that's happened. And that's what I think is so sad is in these cases like the Giant Depp and you're in yourself. It's like, just because you're a repudo and Bill Mann and all these things, is like, and a relationship didn't work out, it doesn't mean that it makes it okay for you to make all these allegations and try to ruin my life for the rest of my life, because as easy as you said it, it's not as easy to take it back.
Speaker 2: Well, she didn't care. I mean that was her first two marriages. You got to remember her first marriage from her eldest daughter. She alleged that he beat her a lot of the same things, and she was able to get full custody. The second one she had a daughter with Eddie Murphy, and Eddie Murphy was like, dude, I want nothing to do with you. Get the hell away from me. Your batshit crazy and kind of gave her full custody. So when it came to me, I think she just thought it was going to be cookie cutter as easy to give me, which I'll die for my daughter in real life, so you're not going to get me to walk away from my daughter by doing all of these little things about abuse and this and that it didn't work.
Speaker 1: So through the ten years that you were married, there was no ever like insight to like red flags that these things could ever be an issue at one point, because this is a lot of like things that yes, you know the yes yes people to her, and you know this lifestyle that we live as grandios saw all these things, but there was never any inclinations that you could have a target on your back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you you're so.
Speaker 3: For me anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about everybody but me, right, I'm I'm like an old school New York guy, Like I'm gonna protect my girl no matter what. Right somebody jumps out the bushes with a gun, they got to shoot me first.
Speaker 3: So I was so busy.
Speaker 2: Trying to be that guy and thought that, by the way, it wasn't this way the whole time. This gradually started back up when Melanie started getting like known as an individual as Melanie Brown, not Scary Spice, not Melby. Mel then started to have like, I guess a second hurrah of celebrity.
Speaker 1: I responsible for that.
Speaker 2: I mean she states it in her book. I mean, I'm the one who put all of her deals together and stuff or whatever. But I thought we were doing something for our end goal, our game plan that you know that she and I had. But unfortunately, you know Melanie that the problem is is that when you when you're in a relationship like this, you don't want to think that somebody could ever do this to you. Even if you see the person do things, you're not like thinking, hey, anything that they did.
Speaker 3: Let me give you an example.
Speaker 2: There was a huge thing in our and this is very important for someone to pay attention to in our marriage. There was a time that Melanie we were living in the UK, and Melanie was in the hospital for like a week. When Melanie came out of the hospital for some reason, I guess a journalist or something said look, it looks like she has bruises on her right and people ran with a story that I had put her in the hospital for abuse. Now is the farthest thing from the truth. I'm going to tell you why she's in the hospital in a second, but I definitely had nothing to.
Speaker 3: Do with it, but why she was in the hospital.
Speaker 2: But the problem was is that I was mad at Melanie and have the recordings of talking to her and saying, Melanie, why are you letting people beat me down and think that I'm abusive because you don't want them to know why you were really in the hospital. So Melanie was in the hospital because she had a drug overdose. Nothing to do with me. That was Melanie doing her cocaine, Melanie doing her drugs. She was in there for seven days. If you beat someone up and they're in the hospital for seven days, you're talking about I mean, listen, MMA fighters fighting.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're going to jail. There's other things going.
Speaker 2: As soon as the person hits the hospital. The hospital by law, every hospital pretty much in the US and the UK for sure, in those two places, when someone comes in with physical things on them, there has to be a report. This is guaranteed. So she came in with no bruises, no nothing. She came in there and she was in there because her kidney and liver and a bunch of other things were failing her. There's MMA fighters that beat the shit out of each other and they're not in the hospital for seven days. Seven days is like your liver's done.
Speaker 1: You're heavily abusing drugs or whatever substance is the truth.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm saying, if you beat the person in there and there for seven days, you're talking black. You know, you're talking like fracture. This, I mean seven days a long time in the hospital. So she didn't she would not admit to the her going in for a drug overdose. Now this is where it screwed me up. Cut to when it was our divorce. Melanie says in our divorce that I beat her within an inch of her life. That's why she was in the hospital. This is in her this is what she said. I beat her within an inch of her life. That's why she was in the hospital for seven days. This is our set, like the final time, we're getting divorced. All of a sudden, in the middle of everything, she realizes, oh my god, I can't prove that. So then she writes in her book and then starts saying, I was so depressed that he was beating me. I tried to commit suicide by taking drugs. Not one person said to her, Melanie, you just said he beat you within an inch of your life to go into and this is You're not with him, You're not scared of him. You're talking so much shit about him. Why are you saying that that he beat you and now all of a sudden you were beaten up so bad through life that.
Speaker 3: You tried to kill yourself.
Speaker 2: It was like she would just switch up at any moment. No one cares, no one can. I mean, it's the best carte blanche lie.
Speaker 1: I think that. I don't think that when I don't think you're well, let's say that you say no one cares. I think people care. I think at the time the people that she was saying the message to nobody cared because they wanted to believe her whatever she was saying to them. I think is now as the time was like when facts or facts, facts are facts, you know what I mean. And that's what I think that it needs to be more put like a precedent on is because that's what matters.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for. If you said someone cares, show me. I want to see the Pierce Morgan.
Speaker 1: I want to see the But the thing is is, but okay, those people may not ever tell you you know what, yeah you're right, or you know and give you an apologies and on any of those things. But it just even like with the Johnny Depp thing, is that to me shows that there's a step in the right direction of listening and when there's facts and there's facts and even again, like he admitted to doing all the things that he did that wasn't legal or any of those things. But I'm just saying is like, people don't think that people that we give this big nuance to people because you're a star and all these things could lie or do all these things. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I see it a little different because Women's Aid is a huge, huge organization in the UK. They are aware that Melanie has abused people forget about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you also, this is the first time that you're sitting down and telling your story. I feel like, for whatever reason, that was your own personal journey of why you chose to wait now, and I appreciate you for coming here. But that's also why it's like not a lot of people has questioned her non truths. So it's like, if you put it out there more and more, I'm a believer just in manifestation. It's like, if you're speaking your truth, then you can sit here with conviction and you're not lying and you have nothing to hide. You have done everything right from getting your daughter back, which was your most important point, and again showing that if that's important to you, it should be important. Or you made her together and you're still allowed to see her eighty percent of the time. It's very telling. I'm just saying is that it needs to be spoke about more. It needs to be heard more and more platforms more, you know, things that there could be people that we look up to, but we all were humane and we lie. Do you think she has any remorse from it all? Do you think that if she could take it back right now?
Speaker 2: No, No, nothing.
Speaker 1: Because she's still doing it currently.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's. I mean, it's it's bizarre. It's it's it's it's it's a weird bizarre. This morning she sent me a message. I don't respond to these messages because they're they're they're they're they're weird. My daughter went to see her because it's summertime, so she sees her for two months in the summertime. My daughter I put my daughter in uggs to go on the plane. It was a long plane ride, so my daughter doesn't wear uggs in California.
Speaker 3: Usually it's quite warm here.
Speaker 2: So she sends me a message and he goes, because you have my daughter wearing uggs all the time. She has to get her feet fitted by an orthod orthopedic doctor and this what do you? What are you?
Speaker 1: So she's just looking for palm to fight.
Speaker 2: Looking for And this is from the big bad wolf who was like she was scared to death of and and I was this bad, bad person.
Speaker 1: She still do you still have love for her?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. I have a zero I can I tell you the truth. People always say, Stephan, come on, you were with her ten years and and you had to have some good times. And the reality is is that I don't have dreams about her. I don't miss anything about her, because when she decided to lie and tried to take away my daughter and and did the horrific lies and things that she did, everything good about her went out the window. Not saying there wasn't good things. Listen, And I'm not even saying that she is the bad person. All she did was drugs.
Speaker 3: I was a shithead too.
Speaker 2: We had a we had a we had a even but I didn't beat her, I didn't hit her.
Speaker 3: I didn't I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a sex trafficker. I didn't have a gun. I didn't like all the things that she made up. But yet was was I like an ant asshole sometimes too? Fuck yeah, I wasn't like this isn't like Melanie's the worst person. But we had a regular what I would call regular thing. We didn't have anything physical, We didn't have anything overly crazy. You know, there was no control of She's like, oh, he controlled my accounts. How do you have one thousand million text messages to the accountant going back and forth and have nothing to do with me. You're controlling where the money goes off anything. She had all the control because you know why, she told Mike Solberman in the very end, my husband's beaten me. I need you to take all the money out of our bank accounts. He emptied our bank accounts based on her word. Now, if you think of that real quick, do you think I could have went to Mike Soberlman and he's ad a big company and said, you know, my wife's beating me, can you empty He would have called her immediately and said, mel what's going on. Steffan's trying to empty out the bank accounts.
Speaker 1: Did she ever put her hands on you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to say she was drunk like I got the fuck yo this whatever. But she wasn't abusive like punching me an inniman some.
Speaker 1: So vice versa. That you never put your hands on herd We never.
Speaker 2: We didn't have physical fights. There was no need for it. So you gotta understand this real quick. I learned a lot from that first time that I let myself go when I threw the phone and I pushed the girl that I was with. For that, I had to go to anger management classes, and at first I hated it. I don't need no anger management classes. This is corny, this is for weird. But then I had to go downtown in this whatever place and I ended up being kind of the leader of the anger management and state for another four weeks. I was running the group because you know what, there was so many issues I had that I hadn't dealt with, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, there was a lot of insecurities there was.
Speaker 2: It was picking the right person too, to be honest with you, like I was a horrible person at picking.
Speaker 1: Attract what we know, what we're putting.
Speaker 2: Out there exactly. So I was attracted nothing to say, and they were horrible. We were horrible together together. We were we exactly, We're a mass. I was a lot more cognizant of what I want to bring in my life. And I'm not jealous. I don't care. I'm not a I'm dating you and you want to go I don't care. Like life is simple short. When you die, you go in a box by yourself. I'm going on a box by myself. Let's try to make the best of it in between.
Speaker 3: And it is what it is. I don't want no problems. I just want to have a.
Speaker 2: I want to have good enough, as good as life as I possibly can, without all the stress.
Speaker 1: So what have you? What do you want out of this whole message that you're now speaking up. This is the first time that you've spoke about it. You you know you? What is your message?
Speaker 2: My message is I would love for any one of these people that call themselves journalists, any people that have journalism journalistic integrity, or any people that including the Women's Aid Organization, to take a look at some of the evidence. Don't look at what I say. I'm a liar, forget it. I'm the worst liar in the world. Don't believe anything I say. Only look at the evidence. The facts don't believe me. So if you will take a look at the facts and say, Melanie paid this young female off two million dollars and this is what she's alleging, how can we have a person that's the face of our organization or Melanie said very clearly these things right here, and they're completely they're completely a lie.
Speaker 3: How can we have this type of person?
Speaker 2: And then the people that were so eager to report, you know, the Harvey Levins of the world, that sat there for a half an hour and had a whole.
Speaker 3: A program about me without ever asking.
Speaker 2: In the very end and going, wait a second, she dismissed everything. This doesn't make sense. That doesn't make sense. She's never said I hit her since then in her autobiography, she doesn't say it. You asked me very clearly, Stephan, do you have anything that prevents you or her from talking about each other?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know. The thing is is with all of this is I feel like people forget that we're humane, and people forget that there's multiple sides to stories. There's different reasons why people do things. It could be for jealousy, sadness in the wrong place, drugs, alcohol, whatever it is. But people don't think about the other side and the repercussions of what that does. And I think that people really need to take a serious look at like who we allow in our lives, who we continue to put into our lives emotionally, like in ourators business relationships. Wise, is because I feel like, not that you could have prevented any of these things to happen, but I also feel like it's like it's a telling lesson that anybody could do it to you. You know, it could be anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, well, here's the thing, and this goes because Melanie has a lot of fans from Spice Girls, right So there's a person looking, do you have Spice.
Speaker 1: Girl hate club for you?
Speaker 2: I'm sure, yes, yes, But here's the thing, you know, and I don't have any hatred for them.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: They grew up with her. This is a person that they idolize, they look at they they know, but.
Speaker 1: They're hearing the wrong message. They're hearing it one sided without no truth.
Speaker 2: That's the interesting thing. I say this right here for anyone who is a Spice Girls fan. Right now, one of the biggest things that a Spice Girls fan would love to have happen is when the Spice Girls get back together, they have a reunion or whatever. Right, Okay, so this is once again evidence right here, not me, I have the evidence.
Speaker 3: Anyone can see it. Melanie was asked.
Speaker 2: By the Spice Girls, I think it was Jerry or maybe Emma emailing her and they were saying, hey, listen, let's do something for the fans. Let's do a big reunion right now for charity. And Melanie's response to that on email I have anyone can look at it is fuck charity. I need money. I want to pay some I want money. Fuck charity.
Speaker 3: I want money.
Speaker 2: Now if that's a person that can bring all the happiness to those fans and do some good with the charity.
Speaker 3: And her thing was fuck charity.
Speaker 2: I want money.
Speaker 1: I mean she threw her own her husband under the bus because of a drug addiction problem and didn't want to admit to it. Are you really surprised.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, they'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. It's setting the narrative of what the yes, who you are idolizing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, Melanie went on a tangent and told the whole world that I stopped her from talking to her mother and her father. I have a thousand emails. I have the emails, very simple that her mother would send her and c see me sometimes or I would. She would send them to me afterward, where her mom says, we don't want you in our lives. You're a drunk, alcoholic, sex attic weirdo. I mean, her parents would tell her off every other day. And then her dad passed away. Her dad had cancer for years, right, she didn't see him, didn't talk to him. He passes away. She does this huge like, God, my dad passed away. All of the emails that he sent or said I want nothing to do with you. You're a despicable, horrible person. And then she went and painted this whole thing of like my dad died. And that's when I came to clarity and knew I had to get out of this divorce. I mean, this marriage that was I was being abused. I'm like, where is this coming from? Like no one even gets it. Like if they just sat down and looked at this stuff, they would go, it's highly delusional.
Speaker 1: It's troubling, you know, it really is it's you know. That's why I say it's like mental health is a real thing. I don't know her situation at all. I'm not labeling that at all, but from the accounts whatever, I just don't understand from the level of I've been someone who's gone through a divorce, it wasn't divorce is something that I don't wish upon anybody. Was something that I chose to do myself first, but it definitely wasn't easy. Definitely not as tumultuous as your situation whatsoever. But again, knowing when you when you love somebody, not realizing that what people's evil could really do to get get their own gain, it's it's it's it's alarming, you know. And so it's one of those things where it's like you can only do what's good for you, and it's unfortunate. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person. And you've kept quiet for a very long time, and so, you know, I commend you for just really focusing on your daughter and getting those important things back and getting your life back track because it should have never been off track because those things were allegations and they were you were falsely accused. And so I'm if anybody doesn't say sorry, I'm sorry that that you had to go through that, you know, I know that we talk about it business wise. Has it happened had an effect on you relationship wise as well? Because that is the target as you're on your back as well. I mean, if women stay away or did you you know, have to just have a gift of gab because you can talk so eloquently and that you're just like tell them your story and they get it, or I mean listen, or were you completely turned off because of this last situation you were in it can go? I was you know, like fuck women.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, fuck women. But you know, I'm I definitely wasn't looking to get into a relationship. I'm a good side piece, you know. You know, I'm good. I'll be there. We get this that whatever, But like, do you.
Speaker 1: Start as her side piece? Would did you start as her side No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no no no.
Speaker 2: We had a no, we had an you know, we had a real friendship and a real you know connection and stuff that'll you can't take that away. It was. It was real. What it turned out to be is no different than when you kind of look at you know, the news, and you see this couple was married for twenty five years and the husband goes off and kills the wife, or the wife kills the kids or the whatever. Sometimes people's evil doesn't manifest itself for a long period of time. And then if you put a little bit of drugs and alcohol, and then and then you got to remember, you know, I would think of Melanie as the biggest narcissist in the world because that sympathy fueled her to where I've never seen her champion something. I mean, this is a woman in her in her deposition. Let me tell you how interesting this is. Melanie's championing so much about domestic violence. She gets her deposition, and in the deposition, my amazing lawyer, Grace Jamra has to know with all to ask her a question. She keeps hearing her say, this organization and the woman that runs the organization is like like sister to me, and.
Speaker 3: I love her so much.
Speaker 2: And Grace says to her, what's the name of this organization that you love to the core of your body and that your women's rights and in this and victims and I don't I don't remember what, but who is the woman that you said means so much. That's like a sister to you now that has really changed your life. Can I ask my assistant Gary what it's all for? Show Melanie? She when you ever watch her things, it's sixty five percent of women that are or whatever. She's not talking regular, she's saying it out of like she.
Speaker 1: Was taught or what is the word?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's rehearsing it.
Speaker 1: It's rehearsed it we rehearsed.
Speaker 3: It's while rehearsed.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate because I do you know again, I I don't wish domestic violinist on anybody. It's you know, it can go both ways, female and male. I think that it's unfortunate that in a society that we live in today, that it's so easily just to believe any story without any facts, and because people do have empathy for a people because we don't think that we would lie in those big situations, and then when it is a lie, it kind of you know, loses the luster of who are we empathetic too? But it's unfortunate that celebrities and in her high power are taking you know, her privilege that she's gotten this platform from all the you know, these fans over time to capitalize on something that shouldn't be her voice. And it doesn't mean that she shouldn't continue to go do her career and be who she is, but maybe they should sit this one out and not be on a women's board that you're talking about something that you really have no no to be toping about, no clue. You know there's other there's other candidates that can be out there doing a better job and really advocating for people to get a job done and know what that meaning feels like and really have a connection with these women and really make a meaning in it.
Speaker 2: And they didn't pay off victims either. They didn't pay off victims. Yeah, that's a huge thing. Like what guy that's like, you know, having a guy who's done multiple payoffs to women being on the head of a board for you know, for victims and stuff.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: What is something in your life right now that excites you know, we talked about a bunch of heavy things, but I know that's some stuff that you have. Yeah, we can take a little bit of All right, let's take a break and we'll come back. All right, private talk. We are back, and I hope you are loving the episode. I hope that you are getting a lot of information because I know I have. It's important to always know both sides and three sides to every story, and just listening to the truth is most important of all. But before our break, we were talking about describe something that's exciting in your life right now. I know we talked about a bunch of heavy things that was much needed, get it off your chest because you got to have your voice out there. But what's currently going on with you right now that's very exciting to you? Do you have any new business endeavors? Is it just because it's summer, your daughter's out of school? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Most exciting thing for me is having my daughter all the time. So yeah, other than that, everything else is you know, my life is going well, with my work, with you know, just everything, my personal life, everything you know is going is going well.
Speaker 3: Definitely a lot better, you know. But my daughter, to answer.
Speaker 2: Your question, my daughter, I spent a lot of time with her. We do a lot of like amazing stuff.
Speaker 1: And what kind of you know, how old is she? What kind of like human is she?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: She into? She just her own little person, and she's a fashion is she's liking all the music out there, Like, how is it being a girl dad in this like current time, you know, regardless of you know, all the stress that you know, you dealt with, you know, her mom's situation, you seem like a very good and like down to earth dad where it's like you want to put those core beliefs in your child, Like yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, listen, my daughter's a really smart, intelligent Uh just she just got into the smart and gifted, smart and talented, talented and gifted program at school, which they only select like six people out of the whole school. She's ten years old, but she's ten going on thirty. Now, you know young kids now are they're quite quite intelligent. But yeah, we do everything together. You know, we cook, we we hang out. I talked to her about real life stuff. She's like my best buddy, you know.
Speaker 1: She told me, is your boss?
Speaker 3: Well she's yeah.
Speaker 1: She's well she's got there's boundaries, but she's your bound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my boss.
Speaker 2: She definitely knows how to like use the little daddy's girl thing on me.
Speaker 1: I'm a daddy's girl. I know how that goes. You flip your lip one time and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh no, she knows how to. I'll be like you buttering me up. You're buttering me up. She's like, I'm buttering you up, dad, you know.
Speaker 2: But you know she's she's she's definitely you know, uh.
Speaker 3: Very creative.
Speaker 2: She's painting, she comes to the studio with me, she's around a lot of artists. She sings, she's recording videos, she edits things. She's very definitely you know, she got She keeps a little journal.
Speaker 3: She's very into that.
Speaker 2: But then she also likes creating her own like little moisturizers. She wants to have a skincare line when she grows up. She she makes her own little lipsticks and stuff.
Speaker 3: And she's like, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love how like because of how like oversaturated our world is sometimes you think could be a bad thing. I think is sometimes really a good thing in the right places for children, when you have those communities where they allow you to do those things. Because it's like, at ten years old, I wouldn't have ever thought or know the capability of what that would even mean, you know what I mean. But also being around the environment that you're in and the community and knowing of like the what you could reach and obtain with this to dream. I think is really fascinating to see Little Mind's work and see like those where they really go and like a aspire to.
Speaker 2: Be You could really be anything nowadays. When someone tells you like you can be anything, you really can be anything nowadays?
Speaker 1: For sure, I think again, But I think a lot of it has to do with the community you surround you or that you're in. Yeah, cuzing with me is like I never I'm like, what is my talent? I knew I was good at sports, I knew I was good at like things, but it wasn't like we didn't have as many resources I think out there to know what my talents were until like later on in life then I was like, oh, this is what we're doing. Yeah, dating life? What is that? Currently? Life? Not just I'm just you're just a side piece side peace life.
Speaker 2: In side piece life. Now you know why, Uh, getting in a relationship takes a lot, Like you know, especially you really want to go into a relationship where when I feel like, especially because of everything I went through, when you're at your best right and everything else is kind of situated, I would say that I'm quite situated with my my daughter, my my my career. But I just, you know, I'm just personal work. Yeah, yeah, personal work. I need to just I need to. I'm loving me. I'm loving me right now.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about that personal journey. What's one thing that you've developed that you know, like a tool that you've that you're working on currently.
Speaker 2: And just in my personal development? Yeah, I mean, I mean just everything. I mean anything that you know, talk about.
Speaker 1: Like even like relationships, you know, like you know, COVID happened. There was a lot of time, there was downtime. A lot of people use it for some things and people didn't. Some people went to depression, so people didn't. But I think that it also allowed us to like slow down and either like with me myself, I'm a busy person all the time. It was the first time that I was like, and I said earlier, I've been divorced for eight years. There are certain things that I didn't deal with that I was over the relationship, but I didn't deal with the issues until I, like the noise was quiet, so then it was like working on those things.
Speaker 3: COVID was great for me.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, was there something like that that that sticks out in your mind that like that you have more you're more hyper aware.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess you're not.
Speaker 1: Perfect over there.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, but I've been I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I've been working this stuff for quite a while, so I mean there's not that many things that like I'm like still. I mean, listen, obviously everyone's you know, work in progress, but I've been dealing with a lot of these things for a long period of time of really just trying to get shit together.
Speaker 1: You know, then have you really learned the lesson because they tell you that if you haven't, those keep those still things that you keep on dealing with keep on repeat themselves.
Speaker 3: I don't have these issues. I don't have those issues. I don't have I don't learn the issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean listen, I'm a I'm a junior high dropout. Everything I learned had to be like I learned it like on the job training rate there. So yeah, I mean, I don't really have a lot of issues. Like you know, a lot of people that I know are like, oh, I have this drama or I'm fighting this or this argument.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have those things. I'm kind of you know, I'm not perfect, but I'm chill. I'm like, I'm not bothered by that stuff.
Speaker 1: So you they're all this crazy stuff that you diminished your career at one point, all the accusations say all these things, but you still flourished and all those great things that you've done. What is one personal accomplishment that you would say sticks out above the rest? Like who made you who you are today?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I mean I mean if I had to answer, if I had to answer, what came to my mind of like personal accomplishments that are like, you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe your first big one that you're like that made you be able to have the business you know, Rolodex that you do, the mindset that you do, you know, avenues that you do, where it's like, you know, there's something that always sticks out or maybe was like the plateau of like you know, you're like I was meant to do ABC or D.
Speaker 2: I I was homeless when I came out here, and I met a guy named Robert or Tura who had a company called College Music Video, and I begged him for a job and he told me no, and I told him, you know, if you hire me for three weeks and I'm good. You know, my mom always told me, you know, outwork everyone around you and you become invaluable. So I was taking a bus to work for him. I worked for three weeks and he, yeah, he gave me the job. So once I was with him with a job for you know, for a little while, I told him, listen, I want to own half the company and or else I'm going to create my own company. Put you out of business in the most respectful way.
Speaker 1: You believe in yourself, that's what you're gonna do, exactly.
Speaker 2: And we ended up selling the company and making a lot of money. And then you know, I did, I've done a lot of crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, did you go to school for business or did you just have that instilled in your heart, like you say, you're from, you know, the East Coast grade, so.
Speaker 2: I didn't even go to ninth grade. So I went off in the in the world just to kind of see what it was about. It was, you know, you know, I love my mom. I get along with my mom really well. My mom was definitely, uh not the biggest fan of it. She couldn't really do anything because no one could tell me what to do when I was younger, you know what I mean, I was off doing whatever I wanted.
Speaker 1: I feel like you still live by that.
Speaker 3: No, not really not, No, I'm bendable.
Speaker 1: I'm not as far as like you know, maybe is what that is as harsh as that meant before. But I feel like you seem like a man who knows what he wants and you're very You're standing your convictions, and I think that that is very like respectable because there's not a lot of men who really a stand for what they believe and like actually have convictions for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm definitely a.
Speaker 1: Go you can see with what you're saying, like what your words have action behind it. Without you, it's moving from your seat means.
Speaker 2: I try to I try to be as is you know, like I said, that's just the way I was raised. I was raised very you know, when you say something, you do it, you keep your word, you kind of and and that's the mindset.
Speaker 3: Like my mindset was I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Get in and I'm going to do things like you got to think about this, Like I was just having a meeting with Elon Musk by myself and Elon Musk. Did I did a deal with Elon Musk. I got nominated for not me, but my movie got nominated for Gold and Globe. Or my client who I found from nothing just got nominated for two Grammys, or this, or that. I've done so many things that I brought a water company together that Mark Wahlberg has right now, and did he Aquahydrate and Brent Jones, the guy who was the I guess the CEO of the of the water company I was involved with like three years, four years prior to bringing it to him. I've done so many deals and so many things behind the scenes with so many people, So you.
Speaker 1: Don't know which want to pick. Okay, I feel I see it. Yeah, I mean yeah, but that's awesome. I mean I respect that.
Speaker 2: I was going to say that thing that I did early on with Collegemic video really set a precedence because I was I was homeless. I was really screwed. I was like literally taking a shower in a parking Garager was staying on in the bathroom down there, taking a bus for about an hour and a half each way. He didn't have any idea. I was homeless and then I was working ten hour days. So and this is with the kids that I came out with, they were busy getting high, getting drunk, hanging out with girls, partying, and they didn't have any urgency.
Speaker 1: Like yo, let me like get something together.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Homeless, but I can go crash on someone's couch or I'm getting high with some people and I'll stay over there for three days.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, no, you don't understand. Copy done.
Speaker 2: I'm a boss's ball, so I can't be like that, Like I got to be a little different. So yeah, that to me was something that kind of stood out because it was also you know, I'd been told so many times and probably deserved it.
Speaker 3: When I was younger, I was, I was, you know, a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: I was, you know, I just I wasn't the best of the best, best by by any means. So a lot of people have told me by you know, eighteen nineteen, you'll be dead or you'll be in jail. So I really started to believe by eighteen I was gonna be dead or in jail.
Speaker 3: Like literally, I didn't think past eighteen.
Speaker 1: That's big. Yeah, So were you because of that where you're just living so recklessly you didn't care because you thought that in the back of your mind.
Speaker 2: I did think that I would die before eighteen or nineteen. I didn't think I would live past it, So I didn't care.
Speaker 1: Interesting with all.
Speaker 2: The drugs I did with this, I did that get in trouble fight.
Speaker 1: I mean I was doing I was look at you now, you know it's really it's you know, it's persistency. It's consistency. It's knowing that you're more than what people think you are. Yeah, and like just standing up again for what you believe and your worth and knowing your worthiness when you walk into your room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not crumbling. And I almost did.
Speaker 2: Though I'm not gonna lie like anybody who tells you that going through some of that stuff that it's just a cakewalk.
Speaker 3: Man, I was like, whoa, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, but how could it. I mean, you've laid your truth out, You've said, you know, the hardest things that you've had to probably go through you currently in life, and those are you know, big things that anybody would do. Those things, So it's not a shameful thing. I think that it's really respectable to say those things, because again, is why we say to speak up, is because the more that we speak up in our in our situation, there's someone out there that relates to you, someone out there that's going through the same things. There's someone out there that could actually be like, oh, like, I'm not the only one, and those to me is maybe maybe even more farm fee between them the latter. But that's more inspiring me to me than to just never say it at all and then you don't help anybody.
Speaker 2: I started posting stuff on my Instagram just on the story. So many different girls got in touch with me and said, oh, Melanie grabbed me and grabbed my boobs right here. And this guy said, oh my god, I saw her a little wasted, and and then she did this with this guy and that guy, and like, so many people hit me up, and I'm like, wow, people really have been affected in a negative way by her, And I tell them, listen, tell your story.
Speaker 1: Closed mouths, don't get fat. I was told that by somebody, and that's that's a lot true. All right, So we're gonna play. I know we've talked about a lot of things, but now we're gonna make us a little bit more fun. It's called truth with Texas. I'm not gonna ask you the craziest questions, but I'm gonna ask you some questions in there.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So there's four aces. Each ace is a different type of suit. Each different suit is a different type of question. We're gonna go through everyone and know a little bit more about you, Okay, Ace, don't drop it, Ace of Okay, it is a naughty question. Yes, don't be alarmed. I know you know you found out out what did porn before I got here. I know you still don't own a porn company or ever have. But I've been on a couple. Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I like like, that's very hard for you to answer.
Speaker 3: Because dirty talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, So but from what side I guess is why I feel like you're being pensive?
Speaker 2: No, because see, dirty talk could be easily I don't know. Some people like, oh, what's up, daddy and like that. That That to me is not and I don't want to go a daddy talker. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Dirty talk to me is like you're talking about some fucked up shit that you liked at, some kinky things that you really like. You're going there to do some things to do somethings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, situational I like dirty situational talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, have you ever faked an orgasm? I think you're smiling too. Not believe that that's happened at least once. Okay, So as a female, I never knew that this existed until like a year ago. I was having a conversation with some of my male friends and they were like, yeah, guys do that a lot of the time.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what I don't know about all the time, but I have before he's.
Speaker 1: Saying, is they weren't saying like they were, but they're like, it happens more time than you think. And he was like, I didn't want to because I was so fucked up that I couldn't I couldn't finish, so I just didn't want to insult her, so I just acted like I did. And I was like, that happens, Like that's a real thing. Yeah yeah, And he's like, I bet you're thinking about all the people that like this never happened to me. It's probably happened to me, but I don't really know.
Speaker 2: So yeah more than once, no, no, no, once or twice, But like, like he said, it was me maybe a little too much to drink something or whatever, and I was just like, I'm not gonna come, and I just don't want to, like you know whatever, And oh I just came.
Speaker 3: And then done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you faked it, Yeah, faked it, faked it all right. Biggest turn off.
Speaker 2: Brain wise, I'm a sapio sexual like a mother. Okay, yeah, brain brain stuff to me is it's my turn on.
Speaker 3: It's my turn on.
Speaker 1: What's what's the term you use? Because I say demisexual and that means that I have to be mind stimulated and sexually. But what is what did you say?
Speaker 2: Sapio sexual?
Speaker 1: So what is a sapio sexual?
Speaker 2: Sapio sexual is kind of the same thing mental Okay, So.
Speaker 1: I wonder what's the difference why it's two different words. What's a dem I don't know.
Speaker 2: You should look into it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are learning you're private? Al right? Next card? See it's not too bad. It's light ace of diamonds, all right. Spicy question. Mmm, most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually? Do you have one? There has to be.
Speaker 2: One that's happened embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That's that's hard, or maybe it could be like the person it was, and maybe it's not your story but their story, or something happened.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing. No, nothing, Yeah, I don't know about embarrassing.
Speaker 3: That's that's hard.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you ever been turned down for sex?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Have you ever thrown up on someone during sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Has never thrown up on you.
Speaker 3: Not thrown up on me.
Speaker 2: But maybe a gag reflects what a little okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: With a little little thing. Well okay, ever stayed in a relationship for sex only?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, next card, I feel like I have to tippy toe around him to question.
Speaker 3: It's why you can ask me anything.
Speaker 1: I'm cool, Okay. Romantic? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner?
Speaker 2: I don't know about the most romantic, but you know, I mean just all of my always romantic, pretty much always romantic. I mean obviously not over the top, but yeah, I mean, you know, I'm a chef, so I cook very I'm very open with my emotions and my feelings, and.
Speaker 1: I like, does that happen through your cooking?
Speaker 3: Does what happened?
Speaker 1: Like how you say you're open with your emotions? With your with your partner. So if it cooks me something to them like for them, like, is it like a love creation of food the same time or is.
Speaker 3: It no but different?
Speaker 2: I mean the love creation of food is just you know, I mean people love food, but no, just having a conversation like.
Speaker 1: Talking to someone like Jamaican say like I make it with love, Like that's what I mean. Like you knows where it's like the intentions of it is it's supposed to be like semi erotic or have done those things where because it was an occasion and it like set the mood or the tone.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I know, I just like I.
Speaker 1: Just like to cook.
Speaker 2: I'm a pleaser. I'm a pleaser.
Speaker 1: I like, what is your sign? Are you a Libra Taurus?
Speaker 2: Okay, but but I'm a pleaser, so I like to please. I get turned on by pleasing somebody, Okay, So if if I know that I'm pleasing them, it really it really turns me on.
Speaker 1: What's the most difficult dish you can cook?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean I can cook French, Italian, Spanish, you know the most difficult what's a difficult dish? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't cook. I mean I cook, but I'm not a chef, so I don't know. But the thing that you've like tooken the most time to like make a presentation for somebody, maybe like the hours within and it takes to do it, or something that you would normally cook, or I don't know your chefs skills. Yeah, because we're asking her a privatize.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you know I have a restaurant, so I you know it was Italian, it was done in West Hollywood, and that was an Italian menu.
Speaker 1: Do you cook any more?
Speaker 3: Yes, I cook all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you don't have a restaurant anymore, do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't have a restaurant anymore. Okay, but every I mean like I'm cooking every anyone who knows me, they come over my house. I cook amazing dinners. I'm always cooking myself dinner. My daughter rarely ever gets any food from takeaway or anything.
Speaker 3: I'm always cooking her. You know, if there's anyone.
Speaker 1: Special in my life, Okay, so then not the most difficult, what's the most what's the most common? What's your like go to meal that if someone's going and you know it's going to be like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just simple maybe maybe like a bronzino with you know, olives, capers of white wine, sauce, just very very steam spin. It's very healthy whatever whatever, trying to.
Speaker 1: Do that perfect date night. Do you have one.
Speaker 2: Perfect date night.
Speaker 1: Or you're not cooking the brands? You know?
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect date night is that's just good conversation.
Speaker 2: Good conversation turns me on, and then you know obviously from there, if if it's, if it's if it's a mutual feeling that.
Speaker 1: You have sex on the first date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have to, but yeah I'm not.
Speaker 1: If it happens, it happens, and we're all adults. Taking a call during.
Speaker 2: Sex, Yeah, I've done that a lot.
Speaker 1: Wow. Why and do you keep going or do you stop the mood?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, I'll be like, let's say that we're having sex and like I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Talk on speaker turns you on?
Speaker 2: No, But if I have to take the call, I take it and the other person sees that I'm talking, and and I think that girls get a little like turned on and they try to make you sound like you're getting fucked where they're like and they you a little harder we're like, yeah, okay, so I'll call you back, and the girl gets turned.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you both get my slay. So if someone answered, if it only happened to me one time, I was definitely upset. But if in this situation like that, I definitely would make it to an uncomfortable situation where if like they didn't know something was happening, they didn't even are you working out, sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly? What's what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Girls the guys like, are you winded?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You winded?
Speaker 1: Naked? Or lingerie?
Speaker 2: M naked?
Speaker 1: Favorite place to be kissed?
Speaker 2: My mouth?
Speaker 1: I feel like you wanted to say something, but deal breakers in a relationship.
Speaker 2: A deal breaker if you can't compromise.
Speaker 1: Okay, how long is the longest you've ever gone without sex?
Speaker 2: Couple months?
Speaker 1: Couple like three, couple like six?
Speaker 2: Now like three?
Speaker 3: About three months?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, last card? It is a spade. So no, it's not a spade. It's a club. Kinky question. I feel like you're a very kinky man, but you're only gonna tell me what private, certain things private? All right? Ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Any fetishes do you have like a foot fetish, a big booty fetish, a big tit fetish.
Speaker 3: Just none, none.
Speaker 1: You're just a sexual being being. You're not like Christian Gree. You have like a sex dungeon in your house somewhere like nothing nothing, No, I don't know. You're you're smiling and turning red all the same. You have a drawer like is there yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean no, yeah, you can have your little you know, your little your little you know, your little drawer whatever, you know, your toys, this.
Speaker 1: That we don't know whatever. That's why we're asking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like you know, it never hurts to have some accessories.
Speaker 3: Around, you know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been walked in on masturbating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you keep going?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: No? It was by a family, remember, and I was young.
Speaker 1: We don't want that ever. Had a partner too kinky for you, Yes.
Speaker 2: And not a partner but a girl I met.
Speaker 1: What was the what.
Speaker 2: Was the She was just too o d all the time, like just too over the top.
Speaker 3: It was just like there was no.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to dick all the time. She just wanted everything to like everything was just like too much like choke this fat e up but like everything was twenty four seven it was.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, we just like can we cut off?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can we cuddle like watch a girly movie and cry together or something?
Speaker 1: So do you like to cuddle?
Speaker 3: I'm not a poster.
Speaker 1: I like it, but you're a side piece, so like, do side piece cuddle?
Speaker 2: And my definition of sidepiece you can cuddle.
Speaker 1: So there's a definition. Can you explain to private talk with the side peace definition is so I mean just for.
Speaker 2: A person like me specifically. Yeah, So I'm I'm everything that your man can be. So I'm I'm affectionate, loving, I got your back. I'm going to try to help you out in all possible ways for you to your dream to go there, elevate you, we could travel, we can you know, amazing sex stuff.
Speaker 1: You know it lost sounds like boyfriend material. Where's the side piece? Like what's that? What's the kicker? What's the kicker? That are like, oh yes, you mother fuckerr because this is a type of situation that women are like, yeah, you're great, but fuck you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, because that allows you to have your freedom and do whatever you want to go.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: What is the Yeah, it allows the girl to have their freedom.
Speaker 1: Okay, but women like freedom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she can have a freedoms, she can date whoever she wants. There's no no.
Speaker 1: The exclusivity is what makes the side piece, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: And also you know, it's also kind.
Speaker 1: Of like it's like it was a new song. I think it was like it was just like I don't know, it was like multa and like twenty months savages, like if you're lying, it's something about if you're because it sounds like you're having like relationships sex but not having a relationship. So it's like fining about pussy you don't have. You don't get exactly the words, but I'll because, okay, but you.
Speaker 2: Don't have to answer to each other and in regards to what you're doing or where you're at, or be accountable to each other.
Speaker 1: So there just no commitment.
Speaker 2: There's no commitment.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like again it's like a lot of people think that that's a bad thing and they say side peace whatever. I think that it's just a lot of people. As long as you communicate diect.
Speaker 2: So you say that up front, there's nothing wrong with it. But if you lead someone into it and then but.
Speaker 1: That's saying the leading up to. So it's like if you were being like, yeah, I'm gonna be the great thing whatever, but you're never gonna be my wayfriend, Ye, then that's what I'm saying. It's like that, what's the kicker? There's always something, But I feel like as an adult, you either know who you want to spend your time with or you don't, and then you you navigate those things because we're all busy people, but we make time for what we want to make time for.
Speaker 2: That is the truth. But I feel like mine is the reverse. So I go into it with that m. The other person would have to agree to that in advance before we hook up or do anything hookup wise. Once we're doing that, then if we're vibing so good, then we can start thinking about locking