Speaker 1: Boundless Authenticity Podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks for tuning in to another episode of Boundless Authenticity. My guest is Chris Horlacker, an expert in business and finance, as well as interesting topics such as freemasonry, the Anunaki, Niphilim, and many other things. Chris is also the founder of the Library of Cern and the author of the Apocalypse of the Ajnavalkia, which will be tonight's topic of discussion.
Speaker 1: It's Chris. How's it going.
Speaker 3: Oh? Good, thanks and great to be on.
Speaker 1: It's good to have you on.
Speaker 2: So can you give us a brief idea of how you got into the aforementioned topics.
Speaker 3: Well, it's started when I was in my late teens, I guess, and at the time I was fascinated with ancient Egypt and you know, the Pyramids, and I'd heard about the Ancient Aliens theories of Eric von Danakin or Zechariah Sitchen. So I was intrigued by the idea that there was a part of human history that had been lost or erased. And so I was going down one particular rabbit hole involving the Gnostics, who were a sect of Christians that started in the very beginning at like in the first century that over a long course of time, were eventually completely wiped out as heretics. And they were, according to the book I was reading, allegedly caretakers of Jesus's bloodline, and then so because that they had this knowledge, they were targeted by the Catholic Church and eventually exterminated. And my mom sees me reading this book, realizes or knows enough to know that it's about the Gnostics, and says to me, you need to talk to your grandfather about this stuff, because he's a really high ranking freemason and he knows a lot about these sorts of things. And sure enough, so I go talk to my grandfather and yes, you know, he's in the Freemasons, and that sort of is the beginning of my process into Freemasonry, eventually becoming a Master Mason. But I haven't really been to Lodge in ten years because my search for these things have led me back out of freemasonry. There are limits to their knowledge, just as there are limits to any other I guess institution, and kept looking, kept looking, and you know, let's say about twenty years later, because I'm forty three now or going to be forty three, they led me to what eventually became the Apocalypse of Yagenovalkia, which ties ties everything together in a way that I had never heard before. It was a novel to me, and so when I received this manuscript for the book, it got me really excited, and we worked together to bring this to the public. And it's an astonishing tale. But it seems like it's hit the nail on the head in terms of bringing together all of the world's mythologies, and why do we see all of these commonalities between them? Why is a cataclysmic disaster or a flood remembered in Armonci most ancient histories from every culture around Every culture has a flood myth. The Native Americans all have myths of floods or terrible things falling out of the sky and destroying the land. The flood story of the Sumerians with Utnapishtam or Zepsudra or atra Hassis, depending on which. When you're reading and trickling down into the story of Noah, then we also have the story of Manu in India, and also the story of the I think it was the Yellow Emperor in China, also a story of a great flood coming over mountains and destroying everything in its path. So this global tradition of this story, really, it really is sort of one of the most important days in the history of our kind, Homo sapiens, because it's etched itself into the cultural memory of everybody everywhere around the world. And for a long time, everybody was trying to figure out when this happened. And maybe about fifteen years ago a group of researchers came together and started publishing papers on the younger Driest impact hypothesis, and now over one hundred papers later, this seems to be the real deal. They've even found craters now in Greenland and Hiawatha that potentially date to this moment in time, and everything is pointing to twelve eight hundred years ago.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: That's recent enough to be part of human memory. And it seems as though this is what these these this collective remembering of this day. It seems to be what they're all pointing towards this one event. And now, interestingly enough, now that we if we take twelve eight hundred years ago to be the day of the Great Flood, some interesting things start happening. So if anybody has read the book of Enoch. In the Book of Enoch, this is the story of someone on the line of Adam. He's the Adams seventh seventh from Adam. He's the father of Methuselah, who is the father of Lamek, who is the father of Noah. But Enoch has a book. It's called the Book of Enoch, and unfortunately it's not in most versions of the Bible. It's only still part of the Ethiopian Bible. But Enoch is referenced in the Bible. It's quoted in the Book of Jude which is the second to last book of Enoch. And of course Enoch shows up in Genesis where it says that God took him while he was still alive, and that was that and by by Enoch. So if you read the Book of Enoch, it's an incredible, incredible story and really helps you understand the events of Genesis in a much better light. One of the things that happens is, of course Enoch is taken to the westernmost edge of the world where he meets God and is shown something up in the sky that God tells Enoch is coming in seventy generations. Now, if we assume a generation is twenty years as it's historically always been. That's fourteen hundred years. Now if we add, if we add fourteen hundred years to twelve thousand, eight hundred years, we get to fourteen thousand, two hundred years ago. What is happening in the Book of Enoch. Well, the Book of Enoch describes the arrival of a bunch of beings from heaven. The Sumerians have stories about this as well, the arrival of the Anunaki beings from elsewhere, gods and so in the Book of Enoch, not only do these divine beings arrive, but Enoch is also taken to back to where the gods live to spend the rest of his days. These angels impregnate women in the Fertile Crescent and their children are the Nephelim, and these go on to be the kings and heroes of old. So we have two blood lines, essentially, one blood line coming from wherever the gods come from, arriving in the Levant as the fallen Watchers. And then we have another blood line i e. Enoch or Adam's line going to wherever God lives. And remember the time fourteen two hundred years ago. Now, if we look at gene flows. We see the arrival of what must be a large group of men into the Levant, all from the y haplogroup EM eighty one e ash eighty one. Where does that one? Where does that come from? Well, that comes from West Africa. It's from a culture sure the anthropologists called Iburo Marusians, So people from West Africa went to the Levant. But we also find levantine DNA e M seventy eight. Y Haplo group show up in West Africa in this same timeframe, and also only one why Haplo group because we've we've recovered skeletons from this region and they've been described as one third i Buro Maerusian, which is the African culture, and two thirds in the two Fian, which is the culture that existed in the leventh So we have this exchange of genetic genetic material from these two cultures in these two parts of the world. Let's say so, now, if this is talking about the same events, this arrival of these people who were apparently perceived as gods, well who were these people? Who are the Ibero Maurusians. Well, interestingly enough, this is where you find Atlantis. And yes, Atlantis is a real place. It exists, existed, and it's people traveled the world and encountered all sorts of cultures, ancient cultures ten thousand or more years ago, and they were worshiped as gods. And this isn't really this shouldn't surprise you. It's still going on today because in the South Pacific right now, there is what's called a cargo cult who worships an American military person they've called John From, and John From is their god, and they dress up in American military uniforms and have built makeshift planes and a parade deck and they march around and do drills, thinking that it's going to bring back the planes, which are going to bring the cargo. So whenever we have a primitive culture meeting an advanced one, we have a recipe for a religion is born. And as the Atlanteans explored Earth, unfortunately it seems as though they've triggered religions everywhere they went.
Speaker 2: Now this.
Speaker 3: Appears to have been something that they've wanted to Perhaps they found themselves in a position they didn't want to be in. And this is where we get to Adam. Remember Adam, the the blood line of Adam is the one that Enoch took to West Africa EM seventy eight. Now, in this bloodline we also find what's called a time of most recent common ancestor, which means at this particular point in time, all the branches of this yapplogroup died off except for one, meaning one male survived which then repopulated the bloodline. That cutoff point is twelve thousand, eight hundred years ago, a descendant of Adam surviving the flood twelve eight hundred years ago. It's a lot of interesting parallels we find in the genetic record. Now, once we have the younger driest impact hypothesis saying telling us eight hundred years ago, go, this is when the uh, this is when the flood happened. Now, there's a lot more to this story. I don't want to spoil the whole book for your audience. Uh, but uh, you let me know where where where you want to go from here?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, all of that is very compelling information, and it leads to ask the question why has there been such I don't want to use the word conspiracy, but why is there seem to be an apparent agenda to bury this information and keep it out of the mainstream.
Speaker 3: Uh well, I have some theories about that. The well the book or the book does too. But the the the nephil M children of these these people who were exiled out of Atlantis for reasons you'll you'll learn in the book. They they they continued on their their their lines. They they were, they were it seems to be exiled to you know, basically die in exile. They weren't supposed to take wives and continue on their their family line, I suppose, because that that's part of their condemnation in the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 4: But so.
Speaker 3: These families became the ruling class of the old world. But they've always been the ruling class of this world. Ancient ancient families ten thousand years or more that got started in this part of the world, this particular time. These people from there traveled all over the world starting about eight thousand years ago, and you can see them carrying with them a legacy of megalithic stonework, particular artistic motifs as well certain poses or themes in the statuary that you see. So, for example, you see very similar poses in the statues found at go Beckley Tepe or Carahan Tepe and the Mowaii Vistur Island, for example, but then also on the opposite end of the world, the megaliths in Indonesia on Sulawesi Islands in Bada Valley, all standing in the exact same pose for whatever you know reason. You know, of course, if you know if you're making a statue, of course you going to make it in this exact pose. No, it can't be possibly a quincedence. There's a there's a meaning behind this, the pose that they're in, and they're usually sitting bare chested, hands clasped over their belly or holding a big giant phallus. So these uh, the these people were into fertility or or sex worship, uh and that sort of ritualization of sex, and you know, conducting already, or these big orgies on drugs, the these sorts of activities that you see the elite of today engaging in. There it's still going on because it's the same people who have been running the planet since the days of Noah.
Speaker 2: Basically, So do you think that there will ever come a time where these people lose their authority.
Speaker 3: It's got to happen. It's got to happen because the human species, I think with this sort of yoke around its neck, is really at an evolutionary dead end. And if you read UFO contact reports, this is sort of what we're being told where we've taken technology down a path that is going to lead to just complete annihilation and the value system of the ruling class of this world is just completely and utterly screwed up and turned upside down. And they know what's going on because of course they were there when it happened. The Atlanteans i e. The people who you know we see flying around in UFOs now, because that's that's them, and they've told us that as well. And we even have the evidence that yes, at least some of these visitors are completely fully human and ancient from from lines not seen in the genetic record for thousands and thousands of years. But yeah, so if prophecy is going to be any sort of guide, it seems as though events are are happening at this very moment that are bringing us towards an intervention. It would seem because, well, for example, the governments of the plant that are now conducting mass experiments that can impact human genetics i e. The mRNA vaccines, which billions at this point have taken now, and what long term impacts and I mean like even over generations is that technology going to have Are we going to wind up in a situation sometime very soon where it's like, you know, like children of men and no child has been born for twenty years or something, and everything is falling apart and falling into chaos. So this world, though, and the human gene pool that is here, does seem to be some sort of resource to these visitors. And this is where you get stories about this hybridization program, But it doesn't seem like it's actually a hybridization program. It seems like it's uh an anti speciation program. Whereas the again, these these are visitors, human visitors from another planet. They could look very different from us because it's been thousands of years that they've been living on this other planet under these other conditions. So who knows, you know, ten thousand years, we can turn wolves into every kind of dog you can see, So what could that do to a human? But it does seem that they come here periodically to sample our DNA or bring some of our DNA from the prime ordial sort of human homeworld you know, great, you know, homebrew human DNA and import that up into their colonies on other planets to keep all of humanity sort of together in a sense. And there there may be consequences to speciation that go beyond just not being able to interbreed anymore. It may be the case that there are spiritual consequences as well, because a lot of people talk about Atlanteans are incarnating here in preparation for something or that people have had who incarnate here have talked about having lives on other worlds where there are other humans, and so, you know, history is full of these kinds of stories, and so one has to wonder, is there's a kind of network that exists between our planet and other human planets where this reincarnation can happen across worlds. It seems like maybe they're trying to keep that together.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I think I lost you there for a minute.
Speaker 3: Oh No, where did we? Where do we? Where do we drop out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I heard you say it seems like they're trying to and then it went blank. So I missed the last thing that you said.
Speaker 3: Oh well, they're they're they're they're trying to keep uh, humanity as sort of one big biological family to keep this sort of uh planet interplanetary network, reincarnation network going where where we can incarnate there, they can incarnate here or on other human worlds, which is something that is talked about in in a lot of spiritual texts, even like what is that book called Autobiography of a Yogi Para Mansa Yogananda. He talks or his master talks Shryuk Teschuar about reincarnating on other worlds and serving the people there as spiritual guides. So it does seem that humanity is already a multi planetary species, and you know, why shouldn't we be at this point? It's we're three hundred thousand year old species who apparently, for thousands and thousands and thousands of years existed knowing that a disaster from space was going to come down and destroy the planet. So imagine if you're living in that kind of society, and so what is the what is the overarching incentive that nature has placed upon you for thousands of years, and that is pay attention to what's going on up there, and something is coming, and you know your best bet is to get off the planet, and you have thousands of years at least seventy generations, which is what God tells Enoch, you had at least that long to solve this problem. So if we worked, you know, with if we worked for fourteen hundred years on solving getting off of this planet, I think we would eventually arrive at a solution. And it seems they did and left this world at the beginning of what the Greeks called the Iron Age or the India the Hindus called the Kali Yuga, because this is the age at which, you know, everybody, remember all the cultures say the gods left the Earth, and so there's a good reason for that, because their whole homeland was destroyed and they've already established interstellar colonies, and so off they went, and they still keep tabs on the planet. They do appear to people what we see most these days is different from what we saw in the early days of UFO sort of contacts, I guess, beginning at around the time of the Roswell incident I think was nineteen forty seven and through the fifties, a lot of people were contacted by completely human looking people saying that they were from the Plietes. And that's interesting because the native Americans. Their gods or their creator are people from the Plietes, and cultures all over the world again have all kinds of myths about the Plietes being the home of the gods uh, and all sorts of legends about them. And again, is this just all coincidence? And the book makes it very clear. Let no, this is not coincidence, and this is a story we really ought to have known. It's just that again, going we've got all of our problems. Whereas where are they coming from? The ruling class? They they've they've excised these books from the Bible. The Book of Enoch is out of the Bible, you know, they've they've turned the search for Atlantis now from a real archaeological endeavor into the definition of pseudo archaeology, at least according to one place is the search is searching for Atlantis. Searching for Atlantis equals pseudo archaeology, even though one hundred years ago the Smithsonian is talking about it in their annual reports. So yeah, pseudo archaeology. But this is a real place and there was a history to it all that that we ought to have known. But this knowledge was taken away from us by the people who are still in charge of this planet. But hopefully, with any luck, that won't be it won't be that way for much longer.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have often referred to the Bible as a programming mechanism. What is your take on the Bible and its purpose?
Speaker 3: Well, it is, but it wasn't if you take the original texts. It's it's not necessarily that the original texts were intended to be that way. But the end product that we have now that one calls the Bible is a heavily edited, redacted, modified propaganda book. So yes, going into it, you have to understand that this this, you know, despite it having been you know, the version we the version of these stories we see now is pretty much the version we see uh two thousand years ago in the earliest versions of the Bible, like the Codex Snaticus or the Codex of Aticanus.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The text we have today is pretty much exactly the same as what was then. But even at that point you can tell that a lot of editing has been going on for this, Like the the whole Book of enoch Is is a collage of other books that you know, some of the have been chopped up and spread around and told, and you hear the same passage in one part of the book, and then you read on through the book, and then you know you pages and pages and pages and pages later you find you're reading the same thing again. So so this book is an assembly already, as it was discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls twenty three hundred years old. The Book of Enoch was already kind of chopped up and edited and made out of stuff that was much much, much more ancient. So but once you read it, you know absolutely, you know why it was eventually taken out of the Bible, and also why the Book of Jude was nearly, very nearly taken out of the Bible. It is still in there. It's the second and last book, and it quotes the Book of Enoch, which a certain group of people did not want in the book, i e. You know the ones that Enoch makes look very like very nasty, awful, evil people i e. The fallen Watchers and the Nephilim. Because in the Book of Jude it says, hey, Christianity, ancient Christian churches, beware where you are being infiltrated by the Nephelim. Uh. And so yeah, is it does the is the Catholic Church and what we see going on in the Catholic Church with the you know, the gay orgies that the priests have been organizing for decades, uh, or you know, the this demonic throne that the pope sits on, or or or all the other you know stuff that the Catholic Church gets in to, and even even the practice of the Eucharist where they're eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jesus uh. And yes it's real flesh and real blood, because one of the catechisms of the Catholic faith is that you believe in transubstantiation and the power of the priest will transmute crackers and wine into blood and human flesh. And you are it's required or to believe that you believe this, and it's a big deal. If you spit it out, that's called host desecration and you can be excommunicated for it and to be forgiven only you can only be forgiven by the Pope. So strange practice to implement.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 3: Incidentally, the Atlanteans uh do not do not seem to like cannibals. So I want it'd be interesting to see how they feel about pretend cannibalism.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I have no arguments whatsoever. I kind of have.
Speaker 4: Beens as your churches have been infiltrated. Yeah, exactly, It's exactly what I was about to say. I've been curious about it since then, especially I remember we did a lot of stuff in history from the time I was about age thirteen that really just changed my opinion on things. When they started talking about Marcion and how he was yelling about Satan is the god of the Bible not as crazy stuff, I was like, listen.
Speaker 2: Wholed on, I'm done, I'm out. I don't want anything more to do with this. But it kind of haunted me throughout the rest of my teenage years, and I had rejected religion, but my rejection of it made me even more curious about what was going on there. And I think I eventually came to similar conclusions as you, because they tell you right there exactly what they're doing, and that the ones disseminating the information are the bad guys. But for some reason people just don't get it. That's why I've always called it a programming mechanism. So anyways, and.
Speaker 3: Not to get in the Bible, Jesus. In the Bible, Jesus even says, my people are destroyed for lack of wisdom, but they're stuck in poverty because of all the things they don't know that have been kept from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it has become this cult like mentality that it's hard to break people out of. And as a person that has done exit programming deprogramming, I should say exit counseling from people who've been in cults and stuff, it's hard to get them to be fascinated by the actual reality of the world. In the way that it works. You can only get them onto like Christianity. You can't get them off of their cult onto nothing. They have to have something, and they can't seem to think for themselves or see beyond that veil for one reason or another. And I've been frustrated with it. But stuff, let it go. I've let it go now because I'm accustomed to it. But earlier, like I said, I don't want to get too far into that territory. Earlier, you mentioned an anti speciation program. Could you elaborate more on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So evolution one oh one. You take two groups of animals from the same species and you separate them. And common example here is you're in some sort of archipela archipelago, and so you take a bunch of animals from one island and you put them on a different islands in the archipelago that has different conditions, and you will eventually see that these species that start diverging from each other in behaviors, in appearances, and after enough time, eventually, if you reintroduce these two species, they will no longer be able to interbreed. So an example of this sort of process in action are donkeys. So donkeys are a mix between or sorry no, a mule, sorry mule. Mules a mix between a donkey and a horse. A mule cannot reproduce. It's just you know, you can. You can make this hybrid sort of being, but it can't reproduce. A liger is another example of this, where you cross a lion and a tiger, so you get an infertile offspring. So this is a genetic dead end basically, and so this is essentially speciation in action, or a part has happened. If they were completely speciated, they would not these two lions and tigers or horses and donkeys would not be able to produce anything at all, neverthle. You know, we're let alone an infertile offspring. So it if now we look at this place, we look at this problem of evolution in terms of interstellar travel, well that's going to be that's going to happen to us, that's going to happen to human beings as we go from world to world to world unless every world is exactly like this one in climate and gravity and atmospheric pressure. So I mean, that's a that's a tall order, and space is pretty big. There's a lot of exploring to do. And if you're Atlanteans and you're kind of in a rush to get off the planet, I guess you know, beggars can't be choosers, and and you wind up on whatever planet you're able to sustain yourself on, at least for an interim period. So once this starts, once this happens, immediately evolution, you know, well, evolution never stops. And so these these populations that are off world will start diverging from us. And you know, we see a lot of these different kind of alien types that look very human. Uh, you know, bilateral symmetry, eyes above, nose above mouth, ears, ten fingers, ten toes. We see that form in a lot of these beings where where people remember what they look like, they look very human, but different. They're taller, or their necks are longer, their heads are bigger, their eyes are bigger, or they look exactly like us in the case of some other encounters where people say, we could just pass one on the street and not even know the difference. So these do seem to be all one, very wide range of humans from interstellar colonies that come here periodically to get human primordial mother human DNA to bring back into the colonies so that it slows this process. But that process may may also be reaching an end where it can no longer hold back the forces of this divergent evolution, And so it might be the case now that it's necessary now that they reveal themselves and this whole program to the rest of us in order to keep it going and sort of I guess maybe open up the planet for the interstellar community of humans in a sense. But there's some clean up to do on this planet first.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so much clean enough to do.
Speaker 2: I don't think they have enough garbage bags for that one. I my curiosity goes towards things like the secret Space program, where people have these I guess they have these memories of being a part of it and things like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, how valid do you.
Speaker 2: Think that is to this discussion, You think they're really remembering something.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say. It's hard to say. On one hand, you know, you know, I do think remote viewing is a real thing. But on the other hand, the the whole space is just being flooded with so much, so much misdi action from the government, from you know, from guys like Richard Richard Doty confessed miss disinformation agent right to other more modern iterations of this, like, you know, I'm positive Louis Elizondo and David Grush and this new wave of government whistleblowers they're all just pulling our chains down the garden path to some you know, pila bullshit that you know, a military propaganda team cooked up in the back room somewhere. So it's hard to tell what the genuine stuff is. So I try to stick to only things where there are is some real hard evidence too. And that's that's what makes the case of Peter Kouri so compelling to me, because Peter Guy, Lebanese guy who moved to Australia. Uh not not a super remarkable guy. He worked as like a security guard. I think, pretty average blue collar guy just living in Australia. But like many contactees, had these stories of being visited as a child, but now as a grown up, he's visited by some female, not completely human looking people, and after this is all over, he finds a hair from one of them, and very unusual hair. It's like it's like fishing line. It's practically translucent because the woman was like this platinum blonde looking girl.
Speaker 4: And he.
Speaker 3: Reaches out to the UFO community. He gets in contact with a researcher named Bill Chalker, and fortunately Bill Chalker has a real journalistic background. He had connections and resources and a process to work with this kind of information, and he got it to a DNA lab. They test the DNA of the hair and they find one hundred percent human DNA and it's from a line of humans that has not been seen on this planet for over five thousand years.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, she's a woman, so there's no why HAPLO group to determine here, so I couldn't tell if she's she's on the royal royal Atlantean line, but she seems to look like a person that the legends say came from this region of the world. Now, the other woman who was with her incidentally looked like Vietnamese or South Asian, and so that to me, that kind of lends credence to the whole idea of another ancient society on a lost continent called Lemuria. Now, also, is this all just coincidence, because I'm going to let you know something or other something really interesting as well. In the Book of Enoch, they take him too Indonesia because the path that he says he plots takes him over Saudi Arabia, over the Erythrian Sea, which is the Persian Gulf. He goes past India, and he comes to a land where he sees all kinds of birds and beasts of many different forms and types and calls and you know, just incredible animal biodiversity. Well, Indonesia is known today as for its incredible biodiversity, and so he goes all the way there in the Book of Enoch. So it stands to reason that that the Atlanteans were at least active in this region of the world and maybe there was another civilization there.
Speaker 1: Makes sense. I can't argue with that either.
Speaker 2: One of the things that gets to me, which is keeping with the et debacle, is the ones that have all of this evidence for aliens being demons and things like that. Why would you say such a strange thing is beyond me. I understand everybody's perspective, and I understand why perceptions would be like that. But I mean, back to what you're saying, I think it's all just like the fallen Ones or you know, those kinds of deceptions occurring.
Speaker 3: Well, it's very odd at this point that the demons are running the planet, and it's this is an interesting topic because there's a there's an ancient book called the Testament of Solomon, and this is the one where Solomon gets the the he gets a ring from an angel that he can use to command demons, and so using this ring, he first ensnares one demon and then he tells this demon, go go to your lord, and you know, throw this ring at him, because that's how you take control of the demon. You you throw this ring at them, it hits them, and then now all of a sudden, they're yours to command. So this all happens. And then here comes Beelzebub, the lord of the demons, and he has a discussion with Solomon and Solomon asks him, you know who you? Who are you? Where did you come from from? And Biel's above explains that he is the last of the fallen angels who were kicked out of heaven who you know, of course, and we know all about in the Book of Enoch. And further on, as as Solomon is summoning more and more demons UH, he gives them, you know, a very formulaic interview. You know, what is your name, where do you hail from? What do you do like? What is your what is your purpose here in the world? And what are your you know what what angels uh are tasked with you uh overseeing you? Or or what can can can control you or or frustrate you? And so this just happens again and again and again. But whenever these demons explain their parentage, they they usually talk about themselves being an ephelim having UH the their father being one of the fallen angels. There's only one who is a fallen angel, and that was Beelzebub. So one of the two hundred fallen watchers according to the Book of Enoch. So the the demons are here, they're not, They're not They're not up there in the UFOs. But there is a relationship to all of this because the the the demons are essentially the the exiles, the Atlantean exiles, because the the there was a civil war again remembered in legends as the war in heaven angels, you know, the angels of Satan versus God and his angels, or Zeus and Cronos. In the Titano Machi, we have this battle of gods or divine being some sort of some sort of civil war. This is an allusion to an Atlantean civil war, and so the losing side has who were cast out and wound up in the Middle East. They have sort of as the course of history as sort of churned on, they have been transformed in our literature into these these demons and the angels that visited them in these ancient stories were the Atlanteans, like the angels who visit Ezekiel are flying around in some sort of divine vehicle, which sounds an awful lot like a ufo, something that can just lift off of the ground, hover move around any direction at once, because they're Ezekiel and this these angels are just city hopping, one to the other, one to the other. They get in, they get in the craft, fly to a city, he gets out, delivers a message back in the ship. He goes off to the next city, and on and on and on and on and throughout the whole book of Ezekiel, and uh, you know, even in uh, even in other parts of the Bible, it talks about God being in some sort of a vehicle. Only you know, the the translations of this have not gone so well. But you see God, you know, being in his glory or or the glory of God going out onto the water, or or or was above the mountains, and so the the they're not referring to that. They're not referring to something abstract like, you know, the glory you get from winning a battle or from being an omnipotent being. They're talking about, uh, an actual vehicle, because there's a there's a there's another researcher whose name escapes me, but he he can read ancient Hebrew, Aramaic, all the ancient texts that the Old Testament was written in, and the the word in the ancient Hebrew is kavad, and it doesn't mean glory in the sense that we use it now. It does mean uh, like some sort of a craft. So but here are here, we are in the present day now where people are trying to to flip the script. Now, uh, and you know, this is the whole theme of inversion. We're going to invert everything and we're going to make you know, men into women and and uh, you know, you know, reproduction is bad or you know, get we're going to have a month of pride or you know, we we live in the crazy upside down world. Bad is good, white as dark, white as white as black, Uh, George Orwell's nightmare, you know. So here we are in a world. And so how if if the the they're not the ones run on the planet, it's it's the people who are here, and those are the demons. Of course, you know, we all have internal demons as well, and the book talks about that too, because that's something everybody needs to be aware of and work on, because we do have this moment arriving where a unfathomably advanced culture will make its appearance and we have to worry about coexistence now and if history is any guide, of course, that's going to to come down to you know, how how how adaptable are you going to be this new paradigm that is coming.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because I haven't finished reading your book book right around where you're currently talking is is where I've reached in a book, and like the middle and where you mentioned about Alistair Crowley and how he was the perfect tool for the film and stuff like that. I mean, I never really thought of it that way until I read that part, and then I just kind of stopped.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting that you brought that topic up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Prowley went into the uh, into the whole occult movement with with an agenda of his own. I think that's that that should be apparent to anybody who's looked at Crowley's career. But he was definitely an agent of the Nephilim, whether he understood it that way or not, because of the things that he was he was doing and and the teachings that he was bringing out to people. Uh, you know, these blood rituals and sacrificial magic. Uh, these kinds of practices are the things that got the these these fallen watchers into trouble. Things like you know, human sacrifice or or drinking blood, which is mentioned in the Book of vinoch the the these kinds of these these sorts of practices are not h not permitted, and I think we can all understand why. But this culture, the ones that they were that exile, that were exiled from Atlantis. UH, this is what they teach and this is this is UH. This is what they also trick people into practicing.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 3: And this is something also that comes out of the Bible very clearly that these people, because in the Bible they become the Canaanites at this point. But the Bible very clearly links the Canaanites and the Nephilm together and it says that they will they will trick people into worshiping demons as gods or to sacrificing to demons as gods. And that's what that's what all these elite people, these elite Siku circles are doing. They think it gives them power, but what it's really doing is it's just it's just destroying their souls. So they live in eternity of misery. And that's that's really what's going on here. I think the Nephilm are trying to make this world as inhospitable as they possibly can to the rest of interstellar humanity because they just they they they want this all to themselves. And uh that's also problem. That's also a big problem. Uh this uh, this inborn greed that they seem to have, that they just need, they need to have everything, they need to control everything, and this this obsession with money, more in power, and I just I always need more and I'm never satisfied. And uh yeah, it's just it's that that I think a lot of people struggle to understand that drive because a lot of people just don't have that drive. So yeah, we have to think I think in in in terms of humans as multi dimensional beings though, and the way the way you appear, let's say, you know in this, you know, three D reality, maybe you do appear demonic or monstrous in in in other realms, So who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very interesting topic and I think that's one that you could talk about for hours. I agree with you on the Alistair Crowley thing. I've actually had people try to defend Alistair Crowley to me and it's like, well, did you know him? Were you friends with him, and why are you have you ever studying anything about his behavior? What exactly is positive about his behavior? And I can't get a reasonable answer to.
Speaker 3: So here's the guy. Here's a guy who works for British intelligence. He's he's into a lot asodomy and blood rituals and blood magic and sex magic and you know, torturing people, or or you just doing the most gruesome stuff you can think of. Yeah, sure, he's a good guy. Sure this is let's listen to him. He's he's going to tell us. He's going to tell us something divine and righteous and virtuous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So my final question is to your estimation, how soon do you think these civilizations will make contact with us and make their presence fully known.
Speaker 3: It's difficult to say. A lot of people talk about the returning Golden Age. There's a obvious obviously, there's a very big debate over when that is exactly going to occur. We do have a message given to us by one of these eighty and visitors that that's going to happen in twenty and twenty eight, So we do have that call. Now what does that mean, though? Is anyone's guest it could be the year, you know, a whole bunch of ships show up in the sky, or it could be the year of a global catastrophe that kills almost everybody who knows. But twenty twenty eight is the year. Interestingly enough, she said that this this date aris after a one hundred and eighty four year long transitional period. So if you go back one hundred and eighty four years from twenty twenty eight, you you get to the year Joseph Smith, the founding prophet of Mormonism, is assassinated. So that was that interesting, interesting seek of events. Maybe the Mormons were onto something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Oh gosh, I.
Speaker 3: But if you want to believe the CIA, there's a CIA guy or x x CIA, if you can ever be x CIA. But he says twenty twenty seven is going to be the year that there's some sort of alien event. But I think that's probably going to be like the fake alien invasion, And a lot of people have been saying there's going to be a fake alien invasion, project blue Beam holograms in the sky, or real aliens that are hostile to humans, that are ruling classes allied with That would probably be my worst case scenario. But yeah, we'll see what happens. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as far as I understand it, all that Project Blue Beam and stuff is just a distractionary tactic. It's more layers to the mind control and the kind of trickery that goes into things because I think people the story is just believable enough for people to latch onto it. I don't know if the overlords, so to speak, really want that trouble. I don't if they really want to go through all of that, Like they would go through a lot of ends to do certain things.
Speaker 1: We've seen that, but would they really do all that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wonder it reminds me of that old song in the year twenty five twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we are lifting in very interesting times, and I think it does seem that we're being herded towards some sort of big alien in reveal somehow, some way.
Speaker 4: And so it's the same like you mentioned some key names like Richard Doty, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, so the people listen to what they're saying, but no, it's bullshit. But there's gonna be there's gonna be the seeds of truth in there as well, and you just have to get practiced at finding those, because they're always they don't They never seem to lie outright. They always tell the truth, but they tell it in a version that always makes themselves look like the good guys. And this is of course what the Nephilim have been doing since the days of the Bible, and I'm sure even before then.
Speaker 1: Agreed. So, Chris, where can we find you?
Speaker 3: Library of kern C E r N dot com. You can find the book on Amazon in paperback and kindle, and in all the other online bookstores paperback and epub. And at the bottom of the website you'll find a link to a Telegram group where we can chat, so you can join us there.
Speaker 2: Okay, great well, Chris, thanks for being on the Boundless Authenticity podcast.
Speaker 3: Great thanks for having me on. Take care.
Speaker 2: I'm Johannes satur a CTAA, accredited cognitive behavioral therapist, hypnotherapist, nutrition coach, mindfulness teacher and specialist in the area of subconscious self sabotage. You may also know me as the host of Boundless Authenticity. I assist by showing people of all walks of life how to be mindful and allow the negative automatic thoughts about the events of the external and the associated programs to reveal themselves fully so that they can learn to establish deep inner peace and operate from purpose and passion. Much of my work focuses on removing the disempowering thoughts and beliefs from the subconscious mind which cause us to create less than favorable emotional consequences and circumstances. I teach you various ways to change internal dialogue, clear harsh memories and emotions, and delete useless information from the subconscious. I also teach when to meditate, how to meditate, and why you have certain thoughts and feelings during meditation, and how to handle them effectively. If you or someone you know are struggling with self sabotaging behaviors and harsh emotional consequences, please do contact me at self Sabotage Info at proton dot me. You're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness.
Speaker 1: That's very least umility to understand that the United States builds fokers, which are basically cities on your ground every three.
Speaker 3: Months, basically in your dream into your self conscious cities, your insulation or creativity and imagination unchanged, so conscious reasons they can and locate all your life for harm and soul by how are cultures and respect cultures avorium for your horvority. We live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary information.
Speaker 1: In the spiritual realms or the UFO.
Speaker 3: People experiences, or mainstream on the physics and through nature science.
Speaker 1: Now realizing that parallel demention is probably this, we're.
Speaker 3: All spiritual means, we're all having these human experiences. We've heard that place over and over and over, but what does that literally mean?
Speaker 1: You know, all of the questions about we have these answers inside of ourselves. We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human good, enable our psychology, how we fitk and our health. That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote all knowledge is ultimately self knowledge, our boundarage authenticity. Bodcast