Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gamesteratu. It takes a little tangle. You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangstat.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, you're a game statue.
Speaker 2: For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality Listening Discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 3: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: M hmmm.
Speaker 4: Hello and welcome back to the show everybody. So today I'm recording It's Saturday, February fourteenth, and that means yes, it's Valentine's Day everyone. So, who who is the lucky winner of the Little Sweetheart Valentine's Day giveaway? Well, drum roll please, the winner is.
Speaker 3: Michelle. Thank you, Michelle.
Speaker 4: I have emailed you and I sent you a message on Patreon on with the link where you can claim your six months of Patreon on me because you my little Sweethet. She seems to be from the UK or something like that. The email was a little weird. Check your junk mail if you don't see it in there, and also check your messages on Patreon. Room two three seven. Michelle winner winner Chicken Dinterer, You are the lucky winner of the Little Sweethets Valentine's Day giveaway. Congratulations, Thank you. There will be other giveaways in the future, so if you remain a member of Room two three seven, the longer you remember, the more chances you have at winning future giveaways, because I'll put your name in twice. So I got the part two for you of what could be a woman going through a psychotic break or some of the most dramatic shit I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 3: Sra Survivor. Her name is Lindsay.
Speaker 4: We heard the first half of her story last time. We're gonna hear the second half of the story today. I'm gonna grab my cheetos. It's some interesting shit I already got. It's Valentine's Day, so this is all right. I got my bottle of wine thanks to my husband Stella rosa peach out of the bottle, been in the fridge all night, nice and chilled, delicioso. Happy Valentine's Day. Love all of you, guys, all of you, every single one of my lists is my little sweetheart. But unfortunately there can be only one winner for the giveaway. But I love all of you the same, Okay, Mama loves all her children equally. But you know, I was thinking about because we've been talking a lot about ritualism in the last couple episodes. You know, satanic ritualism.
Speaker 3: Obviously, hello be holes for days. But there is a.
Speaker 4: Part of me that recognizes my own ritualism, and everybody is guilty of it to some degree. Ritualism not saying like in a negative or dark way, or that you guys like chopping up babies and eating big chunks out of them and then raping the pieces.
Speaker 3: Not that kind of ritualism.
Speaker 4: Ritualism in the way, And maybe it's because I'm an OCD person in the way that I do certain.
Speaker 3: Things almost on a consistent.
Speaker 4: Daily basis, and maybe not even on a daily basis, but when the occasion arises, ritualism occurs almost daily. So for me examples, and I'm not talking about habits or daily routines, I'm talking about ritualism.
Speaker 3: Tell me I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: But am I the only person on earth who likes to eat certain things when they watch certain things? Like? For me, ritualism not like brushing your teeth or washing your ass, which I hope you do every day.
Speaker 3: I hope you do, but not judging.
Speaker 4: If you know you're in every other day shower person, I wouldn't be with yet, but that's another episode. I hope you do brush your teeth every day, though, because periodontal disease is some real shit and it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: So I'll crack open a couple bags of ramen, get my water going, put a couple of little eggs in there, give it a stir. Got the whole ramen situation going. I have my ramen recipe down to a science. Not too much water, okay, enough to make it a little soupy and blend in with the eggs. You don't want it too dry. Where your fucking seasoning packet looks like, you know, cheeto dust on the top of your noodles. You don't want that. You want to broth. You want a rolling boil. I cook my ramen on the stove, very classy, very dim, or we be using pots and pans up in this bitch. No microwaves. The texture of the noodle matters. So we have our ramen cooked in a pot on the stove, perfect water to seasoning packet ratio, couple eggs, and then I watch Sister Wives or Bridgerton, which Hello, new season and new season of love is blind love That shit this season is annoying me though, And I'm from Ohio. These people need a grammar lesson. They need to somebody needs to sit down and say, you sound like shit.
Speaker 3: Stop talking like this.
Speaker 4: No wonder you're single at forty Have you heard yourself speak? So I sit down with my ramen and I'll watch Sister Wives or Bridgerton and specific.
Speaker 3: Shows or movies go with the ramen.
Speaker 4: Specific shows and movies, go with pizza.
Speaker 3: Specific shows and.
Speaker 4: Movies, go with cheesy gordyd De currnch from Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: It's just ritualism.
Speaker 4: Like I get a little jumpy when I have a day off. The baby's in a good mood and I can just sit there and cook my ramen, leisurely, sit down, eat my ramen, watch my show. This is ritualism into some degree. Everyone on earth is guilty of it. And so when I introduce these topics to people about Satanic ritualism, what they're doing to kids, what they're you know, what they be up to, it's like it boggles the mind. And it's outside the reaches of anything that could possibly be real.
Speaker 3: Maybe not for you guys, because you know what the fuck is up.
Speaker 4: But if I'm trying to branch outside of my audience and maybe reach some people who haven't heard about this shit, it's like it started at some point in ancient fucking times. Okay, this isn't a new ritual. It's been added upon, it's been altered, it's been I think, maybe progressively worse. I think that's how it's we're all guilty of ritualism. I don't know why it's so crazy for people to think that ritualism on a grand.
Speaker 3: Scale could exist. But it's like.
Speaker 4: When they induct these people in let's say, politicians, celebrities, whoever. Maybe they came in as like someone who had a conscience, maybe was even a decent person, and they dipped their toe in the water of whatever this ritualism is, and it was like, all right, they do that a couple times, they get in the habit of being okay with doing it, and then they do a little more, do a little more, do a little more, until you're crucifying seven year olds in a church, flaying their skin back and taking big chunks out of the parts. This I mean it just to me, if they've been at this since ancient times. I can only imagine that, like hearing this lady on this interview the first part, in this second part, there are times when even I, yes, I cosmic peach, I'm supposed to be this open minded beacon of conspiratorial, fucked up shit bee holes, even I tend to get a little skeptical when I hear certain things. It's like, Wow, is this person mentally okay? Or is this really going on? And for me, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 3: Sixty forty.
Speaker 4: Sixty percent of me wants to say it's happening and it's really going on, and forty percent of me wants to say, maybe this person's mentally not okay, and maybe they're not mentally okay because they have in horrific trauma and they're remembering things in an elaborated way than what they really were, or something like that. I know that they programm people with like Disney fantasies in their mind, and they make them watch Star Trek and do all kinds of stuff, and it's very fantastical. And when they remember back through memory regression or however, they get through the trauma and crack the mind open to release all these memories. Maybe sometimes they come out a little wonky and the person is just telling as honestly as they can what they remember. But so for this second half, I mean, we're gonna go through it together, We're gonna talk about it together, but just keep an open mind. We'll roll through the most important parts and yeah, just uh think, think objectively as you can, and whether it resonates with you or not is a big thing for me to Sometimes I'll hear someone speaking and I'll be like.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that one. And then sometimes I hear.
Speaker 4: SRA survivors like the Fiona Barnett I believe was her last name from Australia.
Speaker 3: She gave me the chills.
Speaker 4: I wanted to throw up after hearing her testimony. It gave me what my husband would call constaia or diapatient. Like I'd sit on the toilet, I would feel like I was gonna have diarrhea, and then it's like, not diarrhea, it's like some solid materials coming out but at a fast.
Speaker 3: Speed with a little soup mixed in.
Speaker 4: And that's what it did to my digestile system after hearing that testimony. If it if it gave you the DIA patient or the constaia. I do apologize for that. I hope you were not at work when that when down or in a public place, because that's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: That's just embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Let me take another swig here before we get started, and maybe I'll grab my cheetos.
Speaker 3: I love having these little watch parties with you guys.
Speaker 4: Where else can you share in the uh excitement of satanic ritual abuse with anybody else? So I'm gonna share my screen here Sharon, Sharon sharing.
Speaker 3: This and the sharing of the sound.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get this show on the road, all right, Yes, he's gonna say, yeah, my friend lindsay this is a part to you, daddy. Yeah yeah, Okay, let's get to the biscuits and gravy here.
Speaker 1: Round two on her extraordinary testimony. We left off the last time she was here with a bit of a cliffhanger, not something that those of you that have been following this podcast are unaccustomed to. We love cliffhangers here at Discovery Truth. Lindsey, welcome back.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: The last time you were here, we talked through a whole number of fascinating aspects of your story. You talked about artificial wombs, you talked about elements of your background as having been subjected to satanic ritual abuse, government projects, and one of the fascinating aspects that you mentioned towards the end of that. And by the way, for those that haven't already heard part one, you need to listen to part one like now and then come back to part two. But we're gonna pick up right where we left off, which is which which is on the subject of being a targeted individual. And and you said that, look, I had technology embedded into me when I was in an artificial room, and and that technology had implications. In fact, you went through Morgellons among other things. Yes, so let's talk about the inception of the physiological attack on your life and and and the various things that you went through and how you believe that was connected to technology.
Speaker 5: So it started, my help just really started going downhill. I was always a very healthy person. I barely ever even got headaches.
Speaker 4: And how a very healthy person, aside from all the crack I used to do, Like we didn't just learn about that in the fucking episode.
Speaker 1: Anyways, old were you when the health started to.
Speaker 2: Go downhill in my early thirties.
Speaker 1: It was early thirties, so you were already married, already had some children. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know, in our last episode we talked about how they were targeting you, Yes, trying to get you to make a move. Yes, you overrode that, yes, and then here in your early thirties.
Speaker 5: Now this starts, yeah, okay, and when. So from the targeting until when in the technology, it was like within the same year.
Speaker 2: So it was very quick.
Speaker 5: When I didn't go back and leave and go back to Reno like they wanted me to, it was bam, well, this is the next thing that we've got up our slave that we're going to do. So my health really started going downhill.
Speaker 2: First. It started with I would get real.
Speaker 5: Achy and I would feel like not kind of under my skin on my shoulder, and I always felt like there was something there like that needed to come out, and I.
Speaker 2: Would even feel wet. I have West looking like is there something there?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: Like? Is there something that's got to come out? And He's like, no, I don't see anything. But I started getting spots on my skin as well.
Speaker 2: And they wouldn't heal.
Speaker 5: It started on my face I got a couple, so I went to the doctor. I was like, I don't know what this is, like, it won't heal, so of course she wanted to do labs and then she's like, well, we'll go We'll send you to a dermatologist. The first one they said, you know, it was an artificial or superficial skin cancer on my face. They just burned it off, but then it came back. They had to burn it off again. And then I started feeling movement inside.
Speaker 2: Of like my back, by my spine.
Speaker 5: It felt like things were like wiggling like around by my spy in my back, like floating around and moving. And I would tell Wes like I feel like there's something in my back, but there was no explanation for it. So I just kind of dealt with it and got over it. And then I started getting more source on my arms. I started off kind of slow, but they wouldn't heal. No matter what I put on them, it just would not heal. So my doctor again sent me back to the dermatologists. They started doing biopsies on them, the punch biopsies. Every single one would come back as an unknown specimen or unidentified. So it was getting very discouraging because I did not know what was going on and there was no answers. I started having issue in my gallbladder.
Speaker 2: I had to go. I got rushed to the emergency room.
Speaker 5: So they could check my gallbladder because I felt like it was like going too rupture.
Speaker 2: If it did.
Speaker 5: Of course, they didn't have the machine to do an ultrasound on it, which I am thankful for that because I do believe they would have taken it, and at this point I'm thankful that they did not take it. So but I told the nurse not to give me any type of medication because I do not do well with pain medication.
Speaker 2: It makes me very sick. She did it.
Speaker 5: Anyways, and so that was my experience starting right then and there with the medical system. So she did it anyways. I left feeling worse than when I got there. So it just continued to get worse. It was that it was I would have problems with like my kidneys, hurting, massive migraines.
Speaker 2: I was hurt, getting really bad migraines.
Speaker 5: It was getting to the point where I was sick more than I was healthy. My mother in law started getting mad because we were missing family things because I was sick again to where she thought I was faking it. Also, like my problems with my ovaries, like everything, like if every system of my body was starting to give me some type of an issue, and then the source continued.
Speaker 2: They ended up putting.
Speaker 5: Me on chemo for skin cancer. I did not have the doctor that I first seen. She ended up actually quitting. She wasn't there anymore. And at first when that was happening, I was like, really, what, You're just going to quit when you're like, you're supposed to be helping me. But now I know it's her conscience got to her because they knew exactly what were in those skin samples that they were getting that kept coming up as an unidentified Can I ask you a.
Speaker 1: Question before you continue the story? Have you ever had challenges with requesting your personal medical records?
Speaker 2: I actually have never tried it.
Speaker 5: Oh, but we did one time have to get them transferred from because all of it is on the military base. But I've never tried to actually get them from the civilian hospitals, like from Reno or now. My dad was easily able to access and get certain things stuff for me. Oh, but it's stuff that I never he just did it for me instead.
Speaker 2: Of me doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to your story.
Speaker 5: So so I knew that her conscience got to her, and because even at one point she suggested giving me like an anti parasitic cream as well, and.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what does she talk you like? To me?
Speaker 5: It was just weird, Like I was just like, what is she talking about? So I did the chemo continued to just get worse, more sores. The chemo in and of itself was really starting to break down my immune system even more that itself almost killed me.
Speaker 2: I knew I had to quit taking it. And then.
Speaker 5: After got off of the chemo, I ended up getting so eulidis in one of the spots where I was putting the chemo on the open wounds. So I go into the hospital the day after Christmas because I had a huge I looked like the the what the hump back of Notre Dame like it. It was huge on the back of my neck and it was so painful, but I had to push through and I have very high pain tolerance, so I was able to push through the pain of that until the next day.
Speaker 2: The doctor it was on post he was.
Speaker 5: Really mad that it got that far when I told him about everything, and I had just previously seen the dermatologists the day before, and he didn't care about what was going on. So he made a referral for me to go see the dermatologist on Post and I was so excited. I felt like I was gonna actually finally get somewhere some type of help. I go into see the dermatologists. Now I have my whole, like my arms covered in these huge sores and I have the scars all over from it. I walk in, she sees me, looks at me and says, you're doing this to yourself. And at that moment, I didn't even sit down. I didn't even have a chance to sit down. And I knew right then and there what she was doing. She was trying to get me put in to the psych word that I was harming myself.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I'm not going back to another mental institution. I mean, I didn't even say anything to her. I just walked in and that's what she said to me. And it was right then and there, I walked.
Speaker 2: Out in tears.
Speaker 5: I was so mad, so upset, and just like felt like I had no hope like this was just how it was going to be for me. And I told I told Wes, I said, I'm just gonna do it God's way. And it's so funny because I didn't know any of this stuff, you know, I just would say these things that I didn't even know, and I would just do it. And so I started looking into like the natural, like healing for stuff. It went into me thinking that I had food allergies or I needed to do a detail or cleanses. But everything I would do it just like everything got worse. It just kept getting worse. Nothing got better. I was always in so much pain, and I felt bad because I could barely spend time with my children. And then I started having things coming out of my skin, out of the holes. And even at this time, my dosage of adderall kept getting upped, and even a booster dose during the day. And it seemed like now, when I sit and think about it, the adderall with the technology.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: It was like building upon each other with it, like it was working together.
Speaker 1: And wow, that's so interesting. I mean, you ex experienced it as though they were working together. Okay, I'm gonna leave that alone. Just continue.
Speaker 5: And so it was like my body was starting to purge, trying to purge the technology, which I know that there are some people that that doesn't happen with them, but at that point I didn't even know what was going on or what I had, or that it was even a possibility to have technology in the body. So I started having what looked like little aridescent like or metallic colored wires that looked like coming up out of my skin, like fibers, And so I would go and show West and like, I don't know what this is, or like like grains of what looked like grains of like rice would come out of some of the holes. How Paul, it was very painful, But it wasn't even just that that alone that it was painful. It was at the time I didn't know it, but I was also getting hit by direct energy weapons. So at times I would feel like my whole body on the inside was on fire, or like my head could just explode, or certain parts of my body would get hit and targeted, and I would like have horrible pains where I would like hunch over, like it was almost like to it would like paralyze me, you know, right then and there. But as it's just continued to get worse and worse. Now it seemed like the times when I would run out of my adderall and I would have take a couple days.
Speaker 2: Off of it.
Speaker 5: It was very, very hard because of the addiction to it at that point, but it would seem like my skin would try it would calm down some Oh.
Speaker 2: And that's why I said.
Speaker 5: It was like it was working together, because when I would get back on it again, it would start more stuff, a sort of like purging from my skin.
Speaker 2: I was looking up at different things of what it could be. Online.
Speaker 5: Of course I came across parasites, so I was like, okay, do a parasite cleanse, you know, look at all the different things to try and do parasite cleanses. I mean, we spent I don't even know how much money and all of this natural stuff to try and help some stuff. It would be like I would get a little relief, but then it would just be right back to the holes would open up again. My blood was like jelly and stringy. It wasn't even like regular blood. It was getting to that point, and once I started looking more online, I started coming across stuff that was like more gallons. Because I was looking up. I started doing more specific searches because of the things that were coming out yep.
Speaker 2: And that's when I was like, oh my gosh, like what is this the tech?
Speaker 5: When it started to talk about technology and they were telling people do not go to the hospital saying that you have this, they will lock you up. They don't want you to know you have it. So I'm sitting here like what is going on? Like I don't know anything about anything about the government nothing, you know, there's that whole false reality and you know, and right then and there, everything just started kind of falling apart, and I started.
Speaker 2: Doing more research into it. This is kind of where.
Speaker 5: I started questioning things and asking God. I wanted the truth, like what's going on? And that's where we started learning about the government, about all of the false programming, religious programming, of everything being not true, the lies, like everything was just starting to fall apart in our life.
Speaker 1: This is when you became a truther. Yes man, but not at all. You and and Wes is your husband, together went into.
Speaker 5: This Yes, and poor West like truly, like I just didn't think because like I would come to him and he's just minding his business and I'd like, do you know what?
Speaker 2: Can you believe this?
Speaker 5: And and he's just like looking at me, but he would he would look into it. Like he didn't call me crazy, he didn't. He would genuinely look into and then he'd be like wow, you know. So both of us started on this journey of learning the truth.
Speaker 2: And I mean at one point learning everything.
Speaker 5: We just like we had nothing to say for like two days, like we just could not talk, like we were just in shock of how everything we thought was.
Speaker 1: Isn't my goodness.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 5: Started and so I started learning about that, trying to find out as much information as we possibly could.
Speaker 2: I had a.
Speaker 5: Moment where we were outside and we were with our kids, and we knew some storms for rolling in and we knew though we had enough time, so we were going to get start helping get them because they were still very young. Well, as I went to go step out onto the street, Uh, there was lightning strike. Right as I put my foot down, I was barefoot. That lightning came right to me, stopped me in my track, went through. I felt it travel through my body, up my leg like up my arm, across and then back out. And it just came from nowhere and the crazy thing about it is like I just said, there, it didn't even FaZe me. I just said to Wes, I think I just got struck by lightning. And he just looked at me and my hands were like purple and on fire, my feet and my heart was racing so fast like.
Speaker 4: So see it's cheeto time now. Well a SMR for you. Hear people, if you got some, break them out.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: People make fun of me when I tried to tell them. You know, if you ever watched The Great Outdoors with John Candy and there's that guy, I've.
Speaker 3: Been struck by lighting seven times. Once when I I was just walking my dow whatever. There was a real guy that that was based on, and.
Speaker 4: The motherfucker kept getting struck by lightning.
Speaker 3: I think seven or eight times. Let me google it. I mean, this was wild people.
Speaker 4: Man who got struck by lightning seven times. Roy Cleveland Sullivan, American park ranger in Virginia, survived being struck by lightning seven different times between nineteen forty two and nineteen seventy seven. His wife ended up leaving him, probably just because, I mean, he might have had a lightning dick, or maybe the lightning made him have a limp dick. I don't know, but I wouldn't want to be near the motherfucker. I'd start being like, if I'm close to him, I might get struck. I ain't trying to get struck, but some people have to be like this bitch, some kind of a conductor. It's all by design.
Speaker 3: People. You ever be laying in bed at.
Speaker 4: Night and out of nowhere, right before you fall asleep, you get like this real severe buzzing or ringing in your ears, or maybe you're just out and about and you're just like, God, damn, it's just like a loud, like a roaring sound in your ears, or like a.
Speaker 3: Like a like.
Speaker 4: A shrill screeching in your ears. And don't come for me and tell me I have tenin itis, because I'm about to not even believe in that shit. Because this ringing in there's thing they want you to think it's a physiological problem, but I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Let's continue on. Grab a snack.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 3: Cheeto's Crunchy. It's a deflated.
Speaker 4: Cheeto enriched corn meal, furrious sulfate, nice and time and folic acid, vegetable oil, corn canola, sunflower way cheddar cheese, artificial flavors, lactic acid, artificial color, yellow number six. This is just the type of snack for conspiracy theorist loaded with poison, shitting here talking to you guys about how we're getting poisoned. Now, I am human, and sometimes a cheeto sneaks its way through, so just know nobody's perfect.
Speaker 3: But this is some interesting shit. Row back home.
Speaker 5: Fast and just stood there, like collected myself and just kept going like it was.
Speaker 2: It was no big.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait, so you have more gallons all this other trauma direct energy weapons. I'm just gonna take a lightning bolt yes to the leg and like just keep walking around.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah you are.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna have to ask you about Super Soldier programming in a second. Okay, but but we're gonna it's gonna finish this line of it. You're kind of hardcore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So so you survived a lightning strike. In fact, I would like to say the lightning strike survived you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, it's I mean it was powerful. I could not move even if I wanted to, I could not, Like it just stopped me in my trap. So once I was able to go again, I heard got the kids back inside, and I kind of just said I was like, that was crazy, you know. But the next day I actually had an appointment for to see my doctor to get more adderall oh, And I mentioned to the nurse like I kind of got, you know, lightning struck by lightning and directly, and she just looked at me and she was like, did you go to the hospital?
Speaker 2: I said no, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: She's like, you know, that could have blew out, like your heart and everything. She's like, do you know how lucky you are? And I'm saying there, thinking like, do you know how how many times I've heard that in my life? Lucky I am to have survived something.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 5: There was that, so these weird things, you know, that were happening in my life. And then when I discovered that it was technology, and I started looking a little bit more into what do I need to do to get rid of it? Deliverance? You know, i'd heard about deliverance. I didn't know much about it. Spiritual warfare. The most I learned when I was in Bible school spiritual warfare was to rebuke it in Jesus name, like that was the extent of my spiritual warfare, and basically we don't focus on it because if you focus on on Satan and demons, then you are welcoming them into your life.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So you know, I would ask God like if I'm doing something wrong, can you tell me? I will stop, Like, please let me know what I'm doing wrong to deserve this. That was still my thinking, and so I just continued on just learning what I could, and I talked to another friend. I had gotten onto some Facebook groups, some Bible prophecy ones and some other spiritual ones, and I met a girl that was very in tune with like this spiritual realm, and she actually came out of New Age and everything herself, and I was kind of explaining some stuff to her about what I was going through, and she's like, well, it sounds like you need deliverance. And I'm sitting there, like deliverance. I don't have demons, Like I'm a Christian, you know, we don't have demons.
Speaker 2: And so I told her, I was like, why would I need deliverance?
Speaker 5: I was so offended, so offended that she even suggested that I would need deliverance. So but I sat I listened to her and she was like well, you know, there's stuff there that everybody needs, need some type of deliverance.
Speaker 1: And I was like, now when she said that, some of the thoughts like two guardians following you around and all these you know, encounters in the spirit world that you mentioned in our first conversation, all that, and none of that came to mind. It was just how dare you? Yes, yes, can I just say at this juncture? And I just have to I really have to say this. I have found that some of the most staunch opponents to the conversation around deliverance, deprogramming and inner healing p well that need it the most.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 1: Mean and and truly it's it's the programming in them itself rearing up against that also the truth, like the whole with their movements. Some of the most staunch critics of it are the ones that are involved on the other side maintaining a false reality overlay or have programming to maintain their own internal false reality overlay. And the reaction is detective, don't touch the programming sitting inside. You need to keep your truth on the other side of my fence, Thank you very much. So okay, please continue.
Speaker 5: So I was kind of thinking about it more and what she is saying, and I was still like, you know, I take it to Wes and be like, so this girl said I need deliver ins, like I thought, Christians can't have demons, like I was told we can't because Jesus wants to you know, like all of the things that I heard. But at the same time, I was like, Okay, so if that's the case, then what do I do?
Speaker 2: So I started looking into it more.
Speaker 5: So I'm one of those people even though it sounds crazy, I'm still going to keep it right there at the back of my head and I'm going to look into it out of just pure curiosity. So I kind of started looking more into it, and from what I was coming across and found, I was like, Okay, it sounds like.
Speaker 2: I'm a targeted individual with this stuff.
Speaker 5: Because I went from saying I had the mark of the beast too, like you noticed all this crazy stuff and the targeted individual stuff, And then I thought back about what happened previously with us, and I was like, oh my gosh, like, yeah, that sounds exactly like what I was dealing with.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 5: I had to figure out, like how to get rid of the technology, and I started learning about cleansing the bloodline generational curses. I was like, okay, I can you know, I'll do that, So I started kind of doing that. It was still just continued to get worse. And it was twenty sixteen. We were out in our pool and I was like, I was in so much pain, and for the first time I ever heard God's voice so clearly. He told me that he was going to heal me and he was going to deliver me. And he did not say when, he did not say how, but he said that he was going to do it, and I just took him at his word. And I think it was because I knew that was the first time I heard his voice so clearly and knew without a shadow of doubt that it was him.
Speaker 2: And so I know that that was done.
Speaker 5: Too because it gave me something to hold on to, because as I continued with this journey, it just got worse and it would have almost made me lose hope in like it's it's pointless, it's useless, there's no there's nothing that can be done for this. But I had that to hold on to and and one of my friends, who was also another targeted individual asked me like, how do you How do you keep going so strong with this? And I said, because God told me he's gonna heal me, and I'm holding onto that. And I said, I don't know. If that means he takes me home, then then okay, I'm healed. But either way, I'm going to believe that one way or another.
Speaker 2: It's going to happen. And so.
Speaker 5: As I continued on down that journey, I did all of the bloodline stuff. I was like, okay, you know, I started looking through a little bit, looking into just very little into my family history. I've seen the freemasonry, learned about freemasonry. Was like, okay, well I need to go through and get rid of all that, and then maybe that'll get rid of this, you know. So still it wasn't it wasn't budgeting. I was like, well then I'm just gonna wait on God.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I figured I did all that I needed to do. And as I'm waiting, I was too. I had another.
Speaker 5: Lady that was needing help with some stuff, and I offered to help her with some deliberance stuff like, oh, I can help you. You know, I've had it myself, so I think I can help you. But we got to a point to where it was going good. But then all of a sudden, I seen what looked like a ritual going on, and nothing we were doing was helping. And I was thinking, like, there's something more to this that I don't know, Like this is not these aren't like this isn't demons. And so I started looking into satanic ritual abuse.
Speaker 2: And when I.
Speaker 5: Came across certain stuff, it triggered me so bad. So that is how my journey to knowing that I had more than just the targeting started. So God had me led me through a complete process journey of breaking generational curses, going through cleansing my bloodline. I did this for two years, just bloodline and generational stuff, going searching, reading all the information knowledge that I could about it because I was bedridden basically anyways. So I made it my point to do that and then I was going to pass it along to other people as well.
Speaker 2: That was my goal.
Speaker 5: And so he led me through all of that, and then the programming, and I started finding.
Speaker 2: Stuff, your guys' stuff.
Speaker 5: I type in the weird stuff and I find Bradmannistry, and so I started listening to some of like other people's testimonies, and like it was just my whole everything inside of me was just like going haywire.
Speaker 2: And then Wes ordered me your book.
Speaker 5: We had it on backwarder waiting for it, and you know, I just got the resources off of the website that I could to use. The meantime, none of it made any sense to me, but I hated anyways. But then after I started doing all of that, and it was about two years later, all of the technology layer by layers started to get deactivated, wow, going in and removing it. So it wasn't just Morgellons. And there were times where I would be feeling like I was in different dimensions. Yes, I could look and be like looking at you, but I was seeing past the veil because it's almost like I could see the veil right there, because it looked like almost like ah, like if you're looking through like a stained glass or and I could see past it. But I would feel myself not fully there, like I was being pulled in so many different directions.
Speaker 2: But it started to It started with the Morgellons.
Speaker 5: And so had like nanodots underneath my arm that would glow in black light like it was it was wild or aluminum started coming out of my pores of my skin. So it started getting really weird and really crazy. But even still, like as I was going through and getting the technology starting to come out, there was more. It wasn't just that it was They were still going in and able to delete certain hormones out of my body, so like it was all it was all programmable, programmable matter. They could go in, upload stuff, change programmings, target certain parts of my body, so like it was a process that It was two years from the time that God told me he was gonna heal me and deliver me through where the technology started being dismantled and removed. I had a heart attack before it was December and I got it started being removed from my body.
Speaker 2: In February, I had a heart attack. I was that day.
Speaker 5: I wasn't feeling good, which was nothing new, but it was one of a day. It was when it felt seemed like one of my better days. And it was after dinner. West was starting a fire. We were gonna all go sit outside. Haley and Tyler were in the living room. I went and I sat down because I couldn't stand anymore. I went, I sat down and I seen a big black orb coming at me, and I instantly knew what was coming, and I knew I had to not let fear in. I could not allow fear to come in so and to remain calm. So I closed my eyes as it was coming for me, and I just kept saying, I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me, over and over in the squeeze on my heart, it squeezed so hard that I just kept on and the kids were watching this as it was happening, and then it just released. And there were a few other smaller ones that happened. But each time I knew I could not let fear. I could not let fear open the.
Speaker 2: Door to.
Speaker 5: What death was trying to do. So, and the next day I was out Christmas shopping.
Speaker 1: So some of your story as you're sharing it to me triggers like knowledge of the way that psychic assassins and which doctors will target people that they are trying to take out a contract on, so to speak. Specifically, lightning strikes. This is a known method in Africa by which the witch doctors will try to kill people. They'll have the lightning do it. This actually gets into the elemental kingdom In some ways, elemental magic and psychic assassins using Theta skills and other techniques will try to stop a person's heart. Do you think there may have been some?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, because I was constantly having people ask your traveling into my home poisoning me. Goodness, I was constantly being poisoned or things placed to bite me, like different insects. I had actually woken up one time and there was a witch standing right next to me by my bed. So yeah, it was a constant. I mean, it got worse before it got better. And so I know that that's why God told me that was it was to encourage me to keep going. But I've always said that you have to your will to fight has to be stronger than to give up.
Speaker 1: That's so good.
Speaker 2: And so if that was my I kept fighting, even.
Speaker 5: If if I was going down, I was gonna go down swinging and so and that was how always been.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. Two years and so February, so all this stuff is coming against you, then February comes and it's like, okay, there's a shift.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: So it started with around what year it was twenty eighteen, Okay, yep February. I believe it was like February seven, twenty eighteen. I believe it is when it was that I was the technology was starting to get removed from my body, and it took I mean a good maybe six months eight months for it to fully get because there was so much there was so much layer technology in my body. And so it was found though every time because they would try and attack me through it. So they're attacking was revealing it, so we were able to go in and find what exactly it was what they were doing, and find the technology.
Speaker 2: But they're really good at hiding it. They would cloak it with light.
Speaker 4: So this is where I'm going to say, they're doing this to everybody on some small or large scale. It's probably in this bag of Cheeto puffs right the fuck here, nanotechnology, GMO article, official, all of it.
Speaker 3: It's in the cheetos.
Speaker 4: It's definitely in all the injections, every vaccine ever, not just the COVID one, but I think that one is particularly acutely affected. But the mercury and the fucking all of the heavy metals and stuff, there's no call for it to be in there.
Speaker 3: They put it in baby formula. They put it in.
Speaker 4: I mean, we are all to some degree unless you grow potatoes in your backyard. And even still they're spraying the sky, so your soil really isn't safe. And if you're watering the potatoes with your poison ass fluoride garden hose, water still not safe. But you know, there is no pure form of nutrition. And if they can't get you with the nutrition, which they've gotten every buddy, trust me, they'll get you with the vax. And if they can't get you with the vax, they'll get you with cosmetic products, anything you rub on the skin. And I'm not like the Pope of being careful about that stuff. I've succumbed to, like I want to have clean products, but I also want to afford to live. So there's a given a take with everything. And I love Ramen, probably because it's pure LSD poison, but still there's a given a take with everything, and they will get you. They got her ass bad. Okay, but we are all affected by this, in my opinion, But let's continue.
Speaker 5: You know, because our bodies are light made up of flight, so they would hide it and cloak it. So it took a lot of really being strategic and going in and doing it. But it took first me having to cleanse things from the bloodline. It took breaking the generational curses and undoing the programming to start dismantling the technology.
Speaker 1: So some of this technology was infused in the artificial role that is crazy injustice. Do you think that it was added to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My working theory is that people will have certain things engineered into them when they are part of these PROGRES programs and projects, as they're developing in utero or whatever it is, and after they are born, they will be subjected to a battery of assault, which will include things done to them in medical facilities. So they'll be trafficked to hospitals, dentist offices, different anywhere that they can be put out, put under with a reasonable excuse to say, all right, there's a reason why they're knocked out for a period of time. There will be things that are put in. I think that then in addition to that, there will be technology inserted during UFO abductions or what people call UFO abductions. I think a lot of those are actually my labs, which are military abductions. But since the military works with grays and reptilians and other groups. There will be a mixture of human and non human on board those craft during those operations, because these craft are actually coming from underground facilities and underwater facilities that are on planet also to include hollow earth facilities. And then we get into the off planet conversation, so during these experiences there will be more technology involved. And then we get fed this line of Okay, now that you have a child and it's past twenty ten, they need a battery of forty vaccines, so we're gonna just inject them with all kinds of who knows what. And then finally we added the you know, the big guy just a few years ago. And you know, so, I have often theorized that vaccines have been another potential delivery mechanism by which technology has been infused into the living population on the surface that is going to interact on levels that are not being explained to us, and it creates a bit of a tangled mess on the inside of people thoughts.
Speaker 5: I agree, one hundred I agree, and to like with me. Another one was the crystal myth was embedded with technology as well, so that was a whole other.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question when you tripped on Crystal Myth, did you ever experience things coming in from another dimension to try to weave into your body astral technology.
Speaker 2: No, I do not remember any of that.
Speaker 5: I believe with the Crystal Myth it was just another way to get it in, more technology in to my body.
Speaker 2: I believe to be activated at a certain time.
Speaker 1: Can I ask if you have ever endured a U full abduction?
Speaker 5: Yes, I have been taken and with me it was the Pleaadians. They have always been a regular I've always had regular interactions with them.
Speaker 2: I would be taken to houses from them.
Speaker 5: They would take me from their ship to what would be and they'd always carry me. I was always carried into a house. And in this house there was a whole bunch of other people that were there, but they were wearing like these weird looking suits and had weird See this is.
Speaker 4: The shit I'm talking about. She's a crackheaded SRA survive in lightning strucken victim that that got abducted by aliens, you know. And I'm not saying she didn't, but maybe just maybe she is remembering wrong, but it's real to her. Maybe this is an implanted memory maybe this is a fucking false memory. I don't know, because they'd be doing stuff with the spirits and the aliens and shit, and she already admitted she had programming, So again, keep an open mind. But even I, yes, I have a hard time with some of this stuff.
Speaker 5: Like weapons, and so I don't know if it's like maybe like a training some type of like a training facility with all these other people. But then they would I wouldn't be able to talk. I couldn't I couldn't talk. It was almost like my ability to say anything. All I could do is think, and that's it. I was completely frozen from being able to open my.
Speaker 2: Mouth and talk.
Speaker 5: But I would also be in these rooms and I would have given birth to big babies, nephilum babies, and I would have to hand them off.
Speaker 2: There was always a woman standing.
Speaker 5: To the side that would be there to take them, and so my interactions with them was always had to do with giving birth to those babies.
Speaker 1: So that would make you, in their eyes, one of their breeders for the Pleaadians. But these babies that you had to deliver, like when you look at your physical state in the physical world, that abduction experience and begin with a very pregnant body.
Speaker 5: No, So for the longest time, I just thought those were just dreams. But they were just reoccurring all the time, all the time, because yeah, in the physical you would not see that.
Speaker 2: So is spiritual children.
Speaker 1: And that's what we call spirit children, which I mean we've been dealing with this for deck like well over a decade. I mean all of my prayers have references to spirit children. Did you ever in those dreams or abduction experiences, get introduced to these children in later stages of their development.
Speaker 2: I wasn't allowed to.
Speaker 1: They didn't let you.
Speaker 5: No, Nope, I had no interaction with them. It was basically I passed them off and that was it. I even one of my very last ones that I had. And it's wild because the technology, once it started being undone and taken out, those abduction stopped.
Speaker 1: So the technology was facilitating some of the abduction activities.
Speaker 2: It was all very connected.
Speaker 5: But the last time that it happened, not only was I handing them one of the babies, but a woman cut open my chest and took out stones, different colors of like stemstones. At the time, I didn't understand it or what it was, but it was revealed that it was my living stones. And then it goes back to the egg Rizel tree.
Speaker 1: I think it's time for the tree now. Egg dri Zille is a world tree. There are many world trees, but Igdrazil specifically is a world tree connected to Norse mythology. It's found throughout some of the Western European nations in their ancient histories. And by ancient, I mean you know Posts seven eight hundred a d and onward. But Odin is a major player in Igdrazil, king of Asgard, and he's in your blood line. Yes, that's what you told us in our first round. And so so now we're finally at Igdrasil, why don't you tell us what you've learned about this thing.
Speaker 2: So I had done the principality per.
Speaker 5: For Odin because I seen him in my bloodline, my family tree, and you know, to me, I thought that was strange, like why would they put Odin a mythological being in our family tree? To me, that was just weird, you know, I found that weird. But now I understand. So I had done that, so I kind of felt like I had dealt with it, you know. Well then you had talked about it and during service and Wes looks at me, goes, you need to deal with that, and I's like, yeah, I didn't know that there was a tree associated with it or a bloodline with it, you know.
Speaker 2: So I go in.
Speaker 5: On Wednesday for my coaching and I'm asked about it.
Speaker 1: So this is very recent, very because I talked about that in the last series we did it, I mean as of this recording at Bride Ministry's church and we got to the Eggdrizil towards the latter part of the Preademic series. Yes, this is new, very all right, talk to me.
Speaker 5: So she was like, so, you know, what do you think about the Xerzel tree? And I was like about that.
Speaker 2: I wanted to bring that up.
Speaker 5: But the night before I had a dream I kept being chased by this really big red snake and the snake kept trying to get me, It kept trying to kill me, but it could not. And then Wes was said, well, I'm gonna go hunt and kill that snake, and so.
Speaker 2: It was just a reoccurring.
Speaker 5: The snake kept coming after me, kept failing, kept coming after me, kept failing. So I was telling my coach about that, and she's like, wait a second, there's a snake associated with that tree. And sure enough she looked it up and there it was a red snake with the tree.
Speaker 2: She's like, okay, we're going there. So we went there and we're going through the prayer.
Speaker 5: My tree was hidden within that tree. My family tree was inside of that tree, so it was like trees inside of trees inside of trees that were being held in there. And then my living stones that were removed from me were in that tree as well, and they gave me counterfeit. So through all of that, I was able to get all of that back, the trees, my family trees that was in there, my tree.
Speaker 1: And by by my tree, what you mean is tree of righteous tree of righteousness, which exists in the spirit world. Yes, okay, it's not a little oak that's in front of your house. Yes, yes, okay. For the audience.
Speaker 2: Society, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, So they all of this stuff that was hijacked from me and stolen from and my family just being hidden in that tree, and it got revealed. And then you know, the whole thing with thor and lightning and thunder and so tying in with the lightning strike incident that I had, it all just started to unravel and make a little bit more sense.
Speaker 1: Goodness. So you definitely got some freedom from egg Drizill.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, how'd you feel after that?
Speaker 2: Oh? I felt such a weight.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes you don't even know the weight that you're carrying around until it's gone.
Speaker 1: Goodness, And.
Speaker 5: I felt so much freedom after that, and the freedom and then also a little bit more understanding. It was just another piece of puzzle of my story, of my journey, and so more that got revealed and exposed.
Speaker 1: So you were in bondage, we'll call it that to Pleatian abductions, and that really began to taper off as the technology was coming out and then ultimately stopped. Yes, and that was also linked to your heritage in the Igdrasil tree, which was generational and uh, you also recently got free of that. There's so much in the spirit world holding people captive and in bondage. One of the worst is Babylon. Yes, did you have any problem with spiritual.
Speaker 5: Actually come to find out that I was deceived, my spirit deceived into helping with building Babylon.
Speaker 1: Your human spirit was deceived into helping build Babylon. Now when you say that, is this recently or are we talking about in more of an ancient, ancient pre adamic. Yes, conte, here we go again, So go on.
Speaker 5: And so Babylon was hijacking because I was in partnership with it, so I was having plus you know too, my family also in alignment with and contracts with Babylon.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 5: My stuff was being stolen from me.
Speaker 2: My you know, my all of my like gifts, my I'm my ruler was in there.
Speaker 1: And by rulers. It's so funny because we start talking shop rightcas like, oh, we're bride drives. We just like have all these terms that we you know, people that stumble on this podcast, who rules you? And it's like, hold on, let's explain. So, uh, for those of you that are following what she's saying, essentially in Layman's English, she's jesting that her human spirit, not her soul and body that I'm sitting in front of today, but her but her actual human spirit created by Jesus, which pre existed her conception, was involved in building Babylon before God put Adam in the garden, and and and and this opens up on a whole, the whole pre endemic reality and what it meant for her specifically. And by the term ruler, she she is referring to what we would call a facet of the human spirit. Basically, it's kind of like what happens when you pass white light through a prism. Uh, it'll come out of the other side of that prism in a in a in a cascade of colors red, green, blue, purple, yellow, uh, orange, and and and and and those those are all contained by the white light, but you can look at them as fractals and and and and so the human spirit has that aspect, and they met to redemptive gifts. In Romans twelve, profit teacher exhort a ruler serving giver and mercy. Those are facets, are fractals of the human spirit, and that's what she is saying. Was in bondage to Babylon her ruler, Yes, wow, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so and then there was a lot of deliverance that took place with getting stuff back from Babylon, some of my inheritants that was there, my.
Speaker 2: Daughter the twin as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, goodness, you know, it's it's amazing how complex the tangle is that people have to overcome at this season in world history. Yeah, it's it's just phenomenal idea. We thought our biggest problem was genetically modified tatoes, but it's not no or peanuts. I mean, the peanut allergy for some people is really tough. Yeah, you know, But I want to talk a little bit more about the h the aspect of your story that that you know deals with the genetic modification. So we talked about a lot having to do with the technology now and how they invented the technology. But what about the genetic modification, the engineering for certain gifts, talents, and abilities, and where do you see that playing in some of the memories you have recovered, going back to childhood and then moving forward.
Speaker 2: A lot of it is I have.
Speaker 5: Abilities to be able to just know thanks and also to like see, I'll get pictures of things in my head that just get dropped to me, that stuff I should not know or don't really even need to know, but I will. So it's almost like what they would call like a psychic. It's very strong.
Speaker 4: With that.
Speaker 5: Also, I have a very high pain tolerance, and also my personality I can kind of get along with anybody or.
Speaker 2: I'll also not put up with anything.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of I could kind of blend in anywhere that I am put.
Speaker 1: And you think they were engineering for that, Yes, and.
Speaker 5: Also too with being able to withstand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certain physical.
Speaker 1: Pain and that was Do you think that was for the trafficking agenda they had for you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And then I also do know there's a super soldier programming in there that we have not completely touched on quite yet.
Speaker 1: Well, and by we you mean me asking you or even in your.
Speaker 2: Life journey, in my journey.
Speaker 5: We know it's there because I have seen what looks like a black box and I have seen it for years and I know what is in that box. We just have not gone there yet, so we will be getting there soon.
Speaker 1: So so we're not ready to talk about the super soldier programming yet but yet.
Speaker 5: Yes, but there's a lot of things in my childhood that I didn't think about that we're just really what would be like, uh, we're One of my good friends was kind of scared to me. I got hit by a car. I got hit by a car when I was twelve, and I stood up after getting hit by a car, brushed myself off and said let's go.
Speaker 2: I said, don't tell my mom, my stepmom.
Speaker 5: And my friend was like crying and freaking out because I just got hit by a car, and it was like nothing to me.
Speaker 2: I just said, let's go.
Speaker 5: So it was things like that constantly, whether it be car accidents where I should have died or went through windshields.
Speaker 2: I was more concerned about other things. I just it didn't.
Speaker 5: It didn't in phaze me of what I just went through at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you certainly showed the lightning bolt who was boss? Yes, And now you also have given me evidence of showing the car. You know, when I was a teenager and certain parts of my brain hadn't activated yet, I had fantasies in my head of showing a car who was boss. I would eight things like, oh I wouldn't get hit by a car. That car would get hit by me.
Speaker 2: And it was funny.
Speaker 1: It is funny because I probably would have been in the hospital, but not you. No, you were actually on the other side of that.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, yeah, she hit me. And it was on Valentine's Day, which I find is funny. Valentine's Day, of course, you know, but it was there.
Speaker 2: Was no cars. She literally came. This car literally came.
Speaker 5: Out of nowhere goodness, and the woman got out, yelled at me, and left, and a helicopter was doing rounds because it was Reno, so you know, they always had helicopters doing rounds and checking stuff.
Speaker 2: They've seen it.
Speaker 5: And so I had to tell my stepmom because all these emergency vehicles showed up at my door. So I was just like, oh yeah, She's like, lindsay, what's going on? Which they never knew with me what was going on. It was always some weird, crazy stuff that they just never always expected stuff with me. And I was like, oh, yeah, by the way, I just got hit by a car and she was like what. So it was stuff like that constantly, like super freak like things that it just didn't phaze me like it should have most people.
Speaker 1: So that and that would have definitely been aided by a genetic modification, just like the now, coming back to the psychic side of this thing, did you experience in the natural like in your lived experience i'll pull towards mediumship, tarot cards or just providing those services as an occultist at any point in your.
Speaker 2: Journey, Yes, that was very much.
Speaker 5: I was very drawn to that all the time, anything that had to do with any type of supernatural spiritual stuff. But it was very intriguing to me actually my and it ran in my blood. One of my blood lines for my grandma's side, they are a line of witches.
Speaker 1: Which witch Grandma, my mom's mom, the mom.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, a line of witches to where we would borrow our cousins' clothes for Halloween because she was an actual uh, she didn't hide that she was a witch, and you would wear her clothes for Halloween. And yeah, and that was just natural, like normal. I didn't think anything weird about it.
Speaker 1: Goodness, Okay, so that was very strong. But thank god you're not that now.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of deliverance for all of that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I want to ask you also about specifically Kabbo law because I've seen show up in a lot of people. It's one of the favored programming templates by the wicked people. It shows up a lot in freemasonry. You know, people ask where did Freemasonry get all the names of yahweh God? Was it from the Christian Bible and their ardent study of Christian ethics? And the answer is no, I believe it was built in from Kabbalah and Jewish mysticism. But did you run into.
Speaker 2: That at all.
Speaker 5: We actually just recently going through some of this other worlds that we have discovered, and the pattern that it goes in the way it's going it actually is like the Kabbala tree.
Speaker 2: So we have started to get into Wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, okay, so now let me let's come back out some of the worlds. So I think I want to ask this as a question. You have a programmed inner world, correct, Yes, and that is largely based on what kind of programming Disney Disney, and so there are are there kingdoms inside, yes, and those are different areas of the inner world.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that those different kingdoms, as separate areas of the inner world are mapped in the shape of the Lurianic Kabbalistic tree of a life.
Speaker 2: It's the way they're unfolding goodness. So it's like a cove.
Speaker 5: So that's what we've realized that doing that, it's almost like we're decoding.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And once we deal with one thing, a different world opens up and I will see it. I will see which one.
Speaker 2: Is about to open up.
Speaker 5: Because the picture appears because right now I see it's the world's but it's empty. And then when we get past one, the next one opened a code. And the way it's moving the worlds and how they're opening up, Yeah, the way it was done was very strategic, and it's moving in a pattern like that. So my coach that we really need to go in and explore each one.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you've explored some of them already. Which worlds have you discovered so far?
Speaker 5: So the first one that started was Alice in Wonderland, Okay. But the way that the world's started, how it was is that I'm gonna try and do my best to explain it how I see it. In the center was the big Disney castle, and each world is around and they kind of intercept with each other how they go like this. So the first one started was it was Alice in Wonderland and there was a castle there with the Queen of Hearts. I had a part, was a Queen of Hearts programmed and she was to watch over and rule over all the people parts that were transferred to that place to be trained or to have different things done to other people's parts. And inside of that castle was also there are reptilians watching over it. So that was one that we moved into and dealt with, which was one of the biggest ones that started unlocking all the other ones. And that was the one that I was constantly watching and having things done to me. And then after that it was Little Mermaid, and the Little Mermaid was where it was showing also Atlantis, and there's a cave where there were just like the little things the mermaids that would go and make a deal with the Sea Witch, and how they would look there were it was revealed to me those were actually like parts of people that were trapped in there, but there were We went in there and there was just jars and jars of essence, people's essence. But then in another area which was connected was the facilities that had all of the artificial wombs as well, and those jars in Atlantis were mirroring the jars in these facilities, and it was looking like except for seeing the babies and the wombs and the jars, it was the essence I was seeing. And so they were intertwined together and it had to do. And then it was the Little Mermaid programming that unlocked and showed all of that, and then it went into uh Rapunzel. And when I was four, I was always getting my hair cut off. Every picture I've seen, I looked like a boy and I always wondered, why is my hair always so short? And Rapunzel I seen the part was up in a tower waiting for her Prince Charming. The Prince Charming was the anti Christ. But Jesus came as Prince Charming and he rescued her from that tower. WHOA, yeah, so and those are the those are the ones that we've gotten.
Speaker 2: Through.
Speaker 5: But then the castle in the center was also showing what was really It was also underneath disney as well, the rituals, the bloodshed is also a realm of captivity down there underneath Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Now you went through a lot in Reno by Disneyland. Are we talking about the physical Disneyland location in California?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And it was being mirrored.
Speaker 5: So there's a spiritual a spiritual place and also the physical and they interfaced together.
Speaker 1: How often were you taken to Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Under like underground that I don't even know.
Speaker 5: But the funny thing is as an adult, I wanted to go, and so I know that there were parts underneath there that were in looked like cages and dungeons, and other people's parts were being I was being used as a like a tunnel to where they were tunneling people's parts in through me to this castle. So that had to get disconnected and cut off to stop that trafficking that was going through me for other people, and they were redirected to Jesus instead.
Speaker 1: It's just incredible. You know, what happens in the spirit world is so nuanced and fancy. And you know, in the old days, the assumption is well deliverance ministry means you cast out a demon and then the person is free of that demon. And we know the usual culprits demon of murder, demon of alcoholism, demon of drug use, like whatever that problem is. That it's a sincycle. That's the name of the demon that we get it out. And there is so much more to the spirit world than that. And what you're describing is, you know, requires that a person understands the Babylonian soul trade, the babylon according to Revelation eighteen and thirteen trades and the not just the bodies but the souls of men, and when a person begins to understand that a fractured soul can exist, and is exactly what happens as trauma causes dissociation that it leads to soul parts. Those soul parts can be put on trade routes in the spirit world, but those trade routes can go into and out of actual people that sit as nodes or nodal points on spiritual grids. And when you have a person that's been satanically ritually abused, part of the purpose of that abuse is to establish that person as a usable nodal point. So soul parts are legitimately trafficked into and out of other human beings, which is part of the reason why so many survivors have so many parts. They're not demons at all, they're actually sole parts of other people that shouldn't be around. And there's absolutely nothing about that idea that is antibiblical or you know, against what the teaching of scriptures is that a lot of us as believers haven't caught up to this part of the enemy's plan, his defilement of humanity, and and so that's extraordinary. And so what you're essentially explaining is how they used the inner world through programming to interface you with various realms. Yeah, including Atlantis. Yes, yes, and Atlantis is, according to what you kind of suggested, a recipient of stolen human essence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and I seen it because when I seen it, you know, it was all like the Little Mermaid. Yeah, in the Castle of King Triton, you know, his castle about how he's supposed to be good and then Ursula is bad. But it from how I was seeing it, that castle was just the appearance of good but was really working with evil. And so it was everything was being transferred from what was good the castle to different parts of where the sea witch was my goodness.
Speaker 1: Where else have you experienced your essence being delivered from.
Speaker 5: There? It has been from different planets, constellations like Draco is a big one, Venus, Mars.
Speaker 1: Can we just talk about Venus and Mars for just a minute yet, Oh my gosh, Now, Venus and Mars are such interesting planets to me. The reason why is because Venus is also known as the Morning Star. It is known as Hesperus and vesper and it's also called Lucifer. It actually connects the concepts of both Queen of Heaven and Lucifer in its name, and in its ancient history, it's identified by the ancients as an eight pointed star, and way before it would have been known that Venus is the eighth planet. As you come into this solar system, starting at Pluto and working your way.
Speaker 2: In, Wow, I did not know that.
Speaker 1: When you do your history around the planet Mars, specifically, it's highly connected to Nimrod, which is a type of anti Christ figure and ares god of war. And looking at the interaction between Mars and Venus, you actually begin to see a pattern for the twin flame theory of the occult world and the interaction between Antichrist and Babylon. One of the things that you find is as you research everywhere that Nimrod went and built his cities, whether it was Sheenar or Kalna or whatever, all these ancient sites, they are all historical strongholds for the Queen of Heaven. So for you to be put in interface with both of these planets seems.
Speaker 2: To have the connection all of It's just.
Speaker 1: So, especially because you brought up the conversation around beauty and the beast programming, and in our first conversation, the fact that you met the beast. Yeah, Okay, now that's just my musings. Why don't you talk a little bit about your experience with essence being delivered from these locations I.
Speaker 5: Would have they would take parts from me, make them take them there, and they're just sitting there waiting.
Speaker 2: It's almost like building an army with parts.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so the more and I was told and I didn't understand it in the beginning when I started doing this on my own, before I got a coach, the Lord told me, I'm spread throughout the cosmos. Yeah, and but he said, you know, we will retrieve every part. Like he let it be known that he was telling me what was going on, but he also had the solution. So the more this is coming up, the more I'm seeing all these different places that I have been put or the would take some of my parts, do more rituals to make more parts, to continue to It's like they're trying to do as much with me as they can before they can't.
Speaker 1: They're going to regret that. I think they already are.
Speaker 5: Yes, So it is it's almost like an outpost of waiting.
Speaker 1: Wow, what's the deal with Draco?
Speaker 5: Draco that I am still trying to figure out? It is, but I did have some of the Draconian blood wine. So yes, it was added into my DNA.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you believe that the Draco DNA may have been one of the additions during the let's call it the engineering phase.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that and reptilian And so we have prayed and we have dealt with that because one of the things when I did have all the technology, my skin was starting to look very reptilian ish. Wow, it would be rough, it would look it would be scay, and no matter what I would do, what I would try, you know, lotion, anything, it was very much scally. And I believe it was because of all of that stuff was actively running through my body.
Speaker 1: Goodness gracious, but not anymore because I don't see that.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at you for like, no, and I have pictures still of how bad my skin was.
Speaker 2: I mean I would even wake up and I would have like where it will look.
Speaker 5: Like marks like I was just like slashed while I was sleeping or slat by something. I would have the marks on my physically, on my body.
Speaker 1: God has done a number on them.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, let.
Speaker 1: Me ask you this question because we're going to close in a minute. For now, I know we're going to have to have some future conversations as more gets unlocked and more comes out. What do you want people that are on the early part of their process to know, like you know, that are terrified of what they are possibly going to learn about themselves or what's been done.
Speaker 5: Definitely that God is bigger, come on, and that whatever the enemy has planned or has done, God has a solution. He has the answer, and it's going to destroy the enemy in the end. So the very weapon that they are trying to use again you is going to be used against them.
Speaker 2: And that you have hope in Jesus, that there is nothing.
Speaker 5: Too big that He cannot help you get through, and that you are being rooted on by Heaven, by us other survivors, and that you.
Speaker 2: Were not alone. You are not alone.
Speaker 1: You know. You call all this stuff now. You hang out Pride Ministry's Church. You sing on our worship team, Praise God. I'm so proud of you, Lindsay, thank you, and your whole family.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We are blessed to be in fellowship.
Speaker 3: I already took my hat off and everything. I'm just sitting over here chilling. Listen.
Speaker 4: People already told you in the last episode I don't really care what side of the fence you say on. You know what side of the fence I sit on. But there is some nefarious, scary stuff that's taking place in our world. I don't really know what planets are. I think they could be big energy vortexes. I think the moon is a plasma ball. I don't you know. I We're gonna in an upcoming episode, we're gonna talk a little bit about like flatter stuff and you know, just contemplates on a few different things. But as far as this episode goes, one thing that I did want to touch on that she said about the Rapunzel thing is that they always cut her hair when she was little, something to do with some of the programming revolving around Rapunzel. And it struck me because I've been thinking about it recently about femininity and even some men culturally did not cut their hair and Sampson, the story in the Bible about Samson and his strength being in his hair. My baby is really drawn to hair. Will find the smallest hair on my head and grab onto it. Sometimes when he's trying to take a nap or go to sleep, he clutches onto my hair and.
Speaker 3: In the Bible.
Speaker 4: It does say something about woman's glory is her hair long or something around the hair not getting cut, and I think that's significant. I think the trends of women cutting their hair to look like men, or cutting it off in general is might actually have more nefarious purposes. I'm not saying if you got a bunch of fucking split ins, just rock that shit, get a trim, please God. But I do find it interesting the connection between spirituality and the growing of your hair, and I think it's interesting she mentioned that stuff with Rapunzel and how they always were trying to cut her hair off and stuff like that, But just food for thought. I think this second part was way more interesting than even the first part.
Speaker 3: I give the first part out of ten.
Speaker 4: Disney Mind Control programs, I'm gonna give it a solid five point five. Part two I'm giving a seven seven out of ten. I thought it was really good, but let me know what you think. Thanks for sticking around, and congratulations again to Michelle for winning the Valentine's Day giveaway. My little sweetheart, and.
Speaker 3: I hope you learned a lot of shit. Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: I will catch you on the next one. H It
Speaker 1: Me,