Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Cody, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: I feel like you're kind of coming in your own a little bit now. It's been a rough path with you, dude, but you're getting it done. You're getting games behind you. You're going for one number four today, right, yes, all right? Everyone is asking you to speak up. It's not just me. Everyone is asking you to really lean into that phone. Okay, Cody, I don't want you, you know, I want you to I want to clean game here. Okay, yes, okay, I still don't hear them. You're taking on Charlie this morning.
Speaker 2: Charlie.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning. We had some Charlie drops. Oh yeah, we have some Charlie drops. Charlie bit my finger. It's an old classic. It's an old Internet classic. There's some other Charlie stuff in there.
Speaker 2: Charlie.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since you've been on with us. When was the last time you played? Oh man, it's been probably a two years years. Did I say something that made you mad?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think Chili doesn't like me anymore? Oh yeah, Okay, we had a good run, and Chili said, I'm not answering next time call Yeah, I'm all about blaming Chili. Yeah, all right, well let's put that on him. Welcome back after a two year absence. All you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win.
Speaker 2: This a pair of tickets to the Transhibinian Orchestra the last Christmas Eve Tour, which I.
Speaker 1: Think this is more of a concert announcement to our tickets going down and sale this Friday's right, Yeah, and we did that with the Tody's yesterday. Okay, listening for Charlie. Charlie, did you win any games back in the day. I did. I made it to the Hall of Fame. Oh ge. And Chili won't answer your calls.
Speaker 2: No, he told me every time I call him caller eight or nine. I was nine yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'll speak with him after the show. All right, Charlotte, Charlie and Cody, shout out your name and you think you know the answer? Question number one? What do football players wear on their heads? Cody helmet?
Speaker 2: They do? Yeah? I would have also had to accept the Guardian caps.
Speaker 1: Well that was gonna be my question for my sports guy. Here, is anybody wearing the Guardian caps because the NFL, the NFL has said what they're wearing, what they're not all wearing in practice? A lot of them are they can wear those in games. Yeah, Jabrill Pepper's on the Patriots were.
Speaker 2: And then there's a guy I think on the Colts that had one too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Guardian, that's the that's the padding that goes outside of the shell of the helmetsions. Sure, all right, Well Cody got that. When Charlie a little rusty, step it up. Let's go on the way back machine, as Tessa likes to do with some of her questions. Yes, I do what actor played the role of Danny Zuko in Greece? Cody, Urry, go for it, Cody, John Travolta.
Speaker 2: Wow, right, it's a correct answer, Oh, Denny, Cody, Cody, how old are you?
Speaker 1: Thirty something, thirty five, thirty six? Okay, I appreciate that you're doing that grease knowing that grease question.
Speaker 2: Hey, Charlie, don't wait two years.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll talk to Chili afterwards. So I appreciate that here's a Hall of Famer he needs to be treated better, Chili. It's a former Hall of Famer, Charlie, have a great day, thanks man. That was win number four. Cody? Are you going for the Hall of Fame tomorrow?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What the hell? How how to say that? By going two questions to answers, you sir, okay, dude, you're getting it done