Speaker 1: Baby, you are my gamester too.
Speaker 2: It takes at a tangle. You don't mess with me, mess with me baby, my gangster to.
Speaker 3: Pouch Baby, You're.
Speaker 2: A game statoo for Warner.
Speaker 4: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 2: Howdy, folks, welcome back to Operation GCD, your host JJ Vance Operation and GCD and not the Vice President. No bombs here, folks, welcome back for a special swapcast here with Julia from Cosmic Peach. How do and Julia looking forward to the conversation, me too.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for joining me for this conversation. It's something that I kind of hinted around about a couple of times the last few shows we did together. And You've been looking into this guy, and I've been looking into this guy, and I'm excited to get into the conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna have to tell you first and foremost, ma'am, I appreciate you bringing this to my attention because I had never heard of Randy Kraft and he fits right into the same framework I'm already mapping and looking into So this is a great puzzle piece for me. So I definitely appreciated it looking for me. It's a very interesting character.
Speaker 3: Very Yes, he is a very interesting character. And do you feel like if Dave McGowan was still around, this guy would have ended up on his radar at some point, because I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. That's a good point because I was talking about something similar last night on my show on Operation GCD Sundays, talking about all these kind of this framework and network. We were kind of talking about offline where all these folks know each other and cross pass and in regards to Dave McGowan's where, yeah, I mean, I think he did the best he could with the amount of information he had. I said the same thing about John retired Detective John Cameron from Great Falls PD who did the seminal study into the serial killer most folks have probably never heard of Edward went Edwards. Tuned in Operation GCD for more on that subject. But one thing I covered on that was he wrote Edwards, I'm sorry. Cameron wrote a book about Edwards, you know, eight seven and eight years ago, two different books. At the time. He did the best he could with the information he had, but now we think we have more information. So Edwards printed, sorry, Cameron printed a marriage license for example, before Edward went Edwards in November of nineteen fifty five in Idaho Falls, Idaho under the pseudonym that he had fake credential four passports, driver's license, social Security guards for name James Garfield, like the president in Langley, like the CIA headquarters. So I found another marriage license from the same date with the same names to the same lady, with the same judges in the same stamp, under the name Edward Wayne Edwards. So what I'm saying here is it seems like the CIA may be Project Chaos like Eddie's friend Charles Manson was. Maybe they issued him some fake credentials because old ed there gets picked up for a Lover's Lane murder in Portland, Ogon in nineteen sixty after he does time in Deer Lodge Prison in nineteen sixty under the name James Garfield Langley, so he gets the same credentials reissued to him after he gets out of a state prison stent in Deer Lodge Prison, the same dear Lodge prison that the fella in Zodiac Killer at Lake BERRYSA claimed to have escaped from murdered a prison guard, stole a car, and was driving to Mexico. Those are all details from every wind Evers life, but they didn't happen in nineteen sixty nine at the Lake Bery s event. They had happened to add fIF in nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 3: But it's still compelling enough to make you wonder, right.
Speaker 2: Who in who what victim or who? Brian Hartnell has no reason to make any of that up. And it's in the Santa It's it's in the Senate. When not Santa Rosa. The Napa County Sheriff's Department please report, which I went over on my show talking about it, says Dear Lodge Prison. So Edward Wayne Edwards, whether or not he murdered the guard or not, is not known, but he was definitely in Dear Lodge prison in that riot in fifty nine. He definitely When later after getting picked up for he gets some reason, you know, he gets either gets paroled or he does escape. It's not exactly clear really, because again this man lives a very dubious and mysterious life. But he gets picked up in November of nineteen sixty under the name James Garfield Langley again right, arrested for a Lover's Lane murder, and he escapes to prison that night, goes on the run, becomes one of the most wanted men on the FBI's list, and has picked up in Atlanta, Georgia in January of nineteen sixty two, so fourteen months later, so for thirteen and a half. So there being is how would anyone know all those intimate details of an event that actually happened and never went unvers life and further substantiating John Cameron's claims, and I would agree he's correcting this that Ed was the guy in the hood that day at bary Essa, and he was I viewed more of a like a Manson two Bill Menzer style guy, like out of Ultimate Evil. Right. So, and again the reason why Bill Mentzer's named Manson two by Mary Terry's because he knew Charles Manson was part of that original scene. And Ed has known Charles Manson since nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 1: But you do.
Speaker 3: Believe that much like the Son of Sam, that there was probably multiple assailants that were running and ripping through as the Zoe teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are definitely teams, just ma'am. And that's why I keep saying the man in the hood was ed because he knew adds details of his life, right. And on top of that and the letters from the Zodiac, the zodiac describes that he gets his rocks off killing folks. Right. I'll look up the exact quote, but let's paraphrase. Ed ed Edwards gets busted for a nineteen eighty lover's Lane murder in Wisconsin. He gets busted in two thousand and nine, and he gets busted when his daughter watches a true crime show on TV says, oh, wait, that I know that town. I know that field where they found those bodies. In fact, my father took me to that field and we were living there and left the town that next day. So she calls the Wisconsin authorities and tells him that then gives her dnaated to compare against DNA left on the victims genies of the young female and the lover's Lane murder. Right, And that young female had semen on her genes, not raped, no sexual assault. Semen passed through the assailant's pants onto her jens onder her pants. So it seems everyone and Edwards did in fact get his rocks off strangling this young female.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So the evidence I would say is mounting that that is Ed is definitely involved in that team.
Speaker 3: Oh he has to be right.
Speaker 2: And again he and Charles mal And met. They were twenty one or twenty I think Ed was nineteen and Charles was eighteen, and they met at the Chili Coothe Reformatory in April of nineteen fifty two, and they were there together for fifteen months.
Speaker 3: Okay, their besties.
Speaker 2: And Ed ed again that DNA came back on them jeans and eighty. He didn't get the death penalty, so he then admitted to another Lover's Lane murder that occurred in Ohio in nineteen seventy seven, and in nineteen seventy seven in Ohio there was no death penalty available for those crimes during that period. So then he admits to another murder in nineteen ninety six in Ohio, and there he gets the death penalty and he dies coincidentally, strangely enough, you know, a couple months before he was to be executed, but five days before John Cameron, the man who did the seminal studying to Ed Edwards, was supposed to come visit him. Oh shit, Yeah, so someone didn't want to ed talking to mind opinion, I.
Speaker 3: Was just gonna say that it's more likely they didn't want him saying a peep.
Speaker 2: And if you go, if folks of you or folks of interwebs, go on, go on and see these interviews that occurred in the spring of twenty eleven before ed dies. This regard twenty ten, I think it is thanks twenty ten. Yeah, because he gets arrested, he gets uh, they come get they come get his DNA and by warrant in June of two thousand and nine. So I think he dies in April twenty and ten. But nonetheless, you can go on there. He's a he's faking to be an old man in a wheelchair on oxygen. That's all. That's all a ruse. That's all a ruse. He did have type two diabetes, but that was all a ruse. Like the guards of the prison in Ohio where he ends up dying said that they would wheel him back to his cell and he would just stand up out of his wheelchair and walk in. Fine. So this is this is the diabolical nature of Edward Win Edwards.
Speaker 3: Well John Wayne Gacy pulled a bunch of shit like that too. He'd say he was having heard attacks. He would say he couldn't, that he needed a wheelchair and all this stuff, because he also, much like a lot of the program Killers, was trying to get out of his Was he on death row? He was, wasn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He was? Yeah, they executed Gaysey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, because there were a lot of times when he would fake a heart attack, he'd fake this, he'd faked that. He's one of these guys who, like, until I listened to that podcast, The Clown and the Candy Man, I didn't understand like how connected he really was, because it just sometimes sounded like he was just making up lie stories, you know, looking into it and it's like, maybe this is true.
Speaker 2: Well Nanni was was he politically connected? And you know and whatnot? And the JC stuff like he picks up one of his victims from the same bar that Jeffrey Dahmer got one.
Speaker 3: Of his victims, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And there's connection between Gayzy and to Patsky, Norman and who all, and that whole network stretches to Ace Brown. They're Yonkers in New York in the son of same situation.
Speaker 3: So this is like a huge web, right, and there's multiple different I would say, like Portland area, like Seattle, California, Chicago, Dallas, Texas. Like there are like epicenters and then there's like little spider webs that crawl out from those epicenters.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, for sure, that's a good way to put it. Think of it this way, as any corporation does, they have regional and uh, you know, divisions and you know organizational structures throughout regions and whatnot. So you're describing various regions that may have regional headquarters in right, mm hmm, just like just like any corporation does, right, any corporate effort. This is a corporate effort. This is an organized, bureaucratic spook operator, in my opinion, under matters of quote unquote national security every time.
Speaker 3: So would you say that Randy Craft fits this kind of blueprint?
Speaker 2: Not only does he fit this blueprint, he also I'm very interested in his epicenter of activity around the nineteen sixty eight presidential campaign of R. F. Kennedy in Los Angeles, of which Randy Craft was very involved, and of which Ruman Polanski and Sharon Tate were very involved in that same county campaign effort of the RFK nineteen sixty eight presidential campaign. So there's no way, there is no I don't have any pictures of a proof, but there's no way these folks don't know each other. Because he's got got accolades for that campaign, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He got a personal letter of thanks from Robert F. Kennedy, Just like how John Wayne Gacy has a picture of himself with the first Lady, and just how Jeffrey Dahmer somehow was able to hook up a private tour of the White House when he was still in high school. This guy's getting a personal letter of thanks from Robert F. Kennedy for his campaigning efforts. Like, there's no way, that's just innocent.
Speaker 2: Well, don't forget Ted Bundy. He was an assistant.
Speaker 3: Oh and Ted Bundy too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to the he was a driver, I believe, to the Attorney General. I want to think at one point of the State of Washington.
Speaker 3: Yes, he and he dated some type of politician's daughter too, right.
Speaker 2: Well, he worked high up in that in the R and C structure of the state of Washington. He definitely was involved in that and it was a rising star if you will.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm hm. So I kind of want to get your opinion on something because you know, there's a lot of podcasts out there that cover true crime stuff, but all they do is cover like the crime aspect of it and not so much like how it's connected, you know, like the truth about what serial killers really are. And I find it interesting that most of the programmed serial killers are the ones that get like the bitchin monikers like BTK, Zodiac, Hillside Strangler, Son of Sam, Like, what are your thoughts on the moniker itself? Like this this is a tactic used to stir up fear, right.
Speaker 2: Well, for sure, these are all Operation Gladio style campaigns, I would argue, And you're describing the marketing aspects of it, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So like this guy, Randy Kraft, he becomes known as the Scorecard Killer, but he's also known as the California Strangler. I want to say somebody else named him that, Oh yeah, Southern California Strangler, the freeway Killer, or the card Killer. And I've been calling him the Government cheese Killer because he's clearly government and his last name is Craft. So that makes a good that's a good nickname.
Speaker 2: I like your marketing campaign on that one. And if I made this real quick, I looked up the Bundy stuff. He was the driver to the lieutenant governor of.
Speaker 3: The state of oh Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: And he was integral in the in the Nelson Rockefeller campaign in the nineteen sixty eight Nelson Rockefeller campaign for president, in the Seattle campaign.
Speaker 3: What, yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: That's Ted Bundy's political connection. So we see what I'm saying there is we see this repeating pattern, right, not only the marketing and creative nicknames. We see the repeating pattern of these political connections. We see the repeating pattern I see with craft name, with Bundy, with you know, with her well, I don't know about with Craft, I don't remember, but definitely with Bundy and Ed Edwards and Charles Manson, they have these are men without fathers mm hmm. You know, Richard Ramirez, you know, the list goes on with these characters. But I do you think as a repeating pattern of behavior and activities I think should not be ignored. Now, what was uh, what was Craft's Well, I know he had a father, but was what was his relationship? You recall does he his father up in the aerospace industry, right, yes?
Speaker 3: So actually government cheese is weird because his struggles with his family were because of his sexuality, a lot like Jeffrey Dahmer, except I feel like Jeffrey Dahmer's dad played a lot to do with helping jeff become who he was. In this case, he was kind of shunned by his family because he was gay, and it was in the early sixties and that shit wasn't cool back then, I guess, or it was looked down upon. So he kind of had like a weird relationship with his parents.
Speaker 2: Right right, And his dad was in the aerospace industry, and I saw them before he got into politics. That he joined the ROTC there at Claremont College in Los Angeles, before later going and enlisting in the Air Force and then and then later getting out and then going back to Claremont. So this is he's got some odd in and an ounce and trajectories in life. And again, his associations in the nineteen sixty eight RFK campaign in Los Angeles is extremely questionable.
Speaker 3: So here, let me get your thoughts on this craft enrolled in the Reserve Officers Training Corps and he was in support of the Vietnam War, and then later he joined the Air Force. But do you find that some of these psychopaths when they're put into programs as young adults or even teenagers, that they could have been scouted out as potentially being like highly functioning sociopaths or highly functioning psychopaths, and they are kind of recruited in a way for future programs because of their innate psychopathy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think it's I think it's certainly that's a factor. I think some of this is multi generational.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, tell me about what you think about that. Do you think it's always generational or do you think am I back? Am I back?
Speaker 2: You're back? You're back? Do you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I was saying, I think I think the rule is that it's multi generational. But the exception to that rule is when it's not multi generational. So there are examples of that, but the overwhelming pattern shows that it is these are multi generational aspects that we don't quite understand.
Speaker 3: So would you say, because I think like Ted Bundy's stepdad was military, Jeffrey Dahmer's dad was some kind of like a scientist or something like that. Uh, like you're saying it comes from like the dad's side of the fan, or it be random, or.
Speaker 2: It could be either one. It could be either one. I mean, it could be mom's at side, dad's side. So I think, for example, so let's look at that. I think I was described to you there before the show here started, Julia. But the Zodiac victim and survivor Brian Hartnell at Lake Berry. I say, who, I would argue at the one who stabbed a bunch of times at Edward's. That is the man in the hood and the magical you Beck, you Beck? Yeah, yeah, So let's look at let's look at so I think, understanding all these crimes, you gotta understand only the criminology of the you know, the the the you know the aspects, uh, you know, environments, the families of the criminals. Right. You gotta do the same thing with the victims, right, and you gotta you gotta understand that is why are they a victim? Is at random? I don't think it is. And again, if you start looking at it in a generational regard, it seems to indicate it's not so. Brian Hartnell gets stabbed a bunch of times by the guy and the seemingly thelemic magical ritual hood and what it seems like a ritual sacrifice around water uh filmed in a snuff capacity by two men who sat on a boat thirty meters away from the victims and watched them screen for thirty minutes while one of the victims, Brian Hartnell crawled to the road and his Girlfriendsila Shepherd, would later die in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, but Brian Hartnell would survive despite the very tragic circumstances and a lot of stavings. So Brian Hartnell looking at him. His mother was a woman by the name Walker was the last name, and her father seems to have been the hereditary member of the society the Cincinnati the folks that started America and the secret society that is, and I would argue still very much runs it. And I would argue there's very much been a factional feud in that society since Aaron Burr murdered the President general of that society, Alexander Hamilton, in eighteen oh four. I called him the anti liberty faction and the liberty faction that would be Burr on the anti liberty faction representing the Crown and the Vatican his background as backers, and that's demonstrably proven. The things historians miss on that is they don't claim that Aaron Burr started that coup until after he murdered Alexander Hamilton. And the reason that said is because no one wants to understand that Alexander Hamlets was the President General Society at the time, so and Aaron Burr was a fellow New York Chapter Society member. But this is a modern day knighthood. It's literally the new incarnation of the Knight's Templar. These folks forefathers were the Knights Templar, and these folks started America and the Secret Society formed by the original officers of Washington's Army in May of seventeen eighty three. America formed in September seventeen eighty three, So that's there's really not much dispute, so it gets passed down hereditary from the original members. Now, when you get to a situation like Brian hart Hartnell's maternal grandfather Walker there if he doesn't have any sons and then it gets passed down through the daughter to the next available paternal lineage. Right. So, and if you go back in that lineage, Colonel Walker, the original member there, who the hereditary member appears been passed down to Brian Hartnell's maternal grandfather. The original member was a major figure in this personal friend of Washington and assistant to General von Steubens. So this is a very integral member within this power structure that the membership is getting passed down through. And I think that might plan to a factory some of these things. Because Brian Hartnell's grandfather died and I think it was November of nineteen sixty six, when he was seventeen years old. So it seems like young seventeen year old Brian Hartnell got himself hereditarily inducted into the secret society that started America three two, just under three years before he gets stabbed a bunch of times.
Speaker 3: That is so crazy. That is so crazy.
Speaker 2: And then go ahead, well.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, so it's like we could compare it kind of actually not kind of, we can compare it to like the Laurel Canyon of serial killers and victims, right, because if you look at the Laurel Canyon, like David Crosby and some of these assholes with Lutely, you know they've got family members going all the way back to like signers of the Declaration of Independence.
Speaker 2: You know, well that not on that note, let's look at the Manson family murders there in Benedict Canyon of that same Laueral Canyon scene. Right from the sixties, you got Abigail Folger, the Coffee Foundation, and if you go back to the Folgers, Peter Folger was the founder of Nantucket back in the late sixteen hundreds. He's Peter Folger's the grandfather of Benjamin Franklin. Benjamin Franklin's mother's the daughter of Peter Volder Maryland and Marilyn Monroe's father. Again, people want to dispute these things. I've looked pretty well into it to come to a conclusion here, because she does seem to have Monroe heritage through her mother's family, even though she would later choose the name Monroe as this monic as the pseudonym. Right, it seems to be that that might be why. But my point being is DNA has proven that she's a Gifford. Her father was a Gifford, Charles Gifford. Charles Gifford's mother was a Franklin. I'm sorry, manal grandmother was a Franklin. Marilyn Monroe's sixth great grandfather was Benjamin Franklin. I'm sorry, six sixth great uncle, sixth grade.
Speaker 3: Ancre knew it you was gonna drop a freaking bomb like that. Look at this.
Speaker 2: So as a result of that was speaking of Laurel Canyon, seeing we got Marilyn Monroe. You know who's the Church of Satan's dedicated in the Bible's dedicated her in one of the parties, right, and she's she's cousins folds your cousins with Abigail Folger. And it gets worse than that because if you look at John Markham, the processed church attorney who plays a lot of things later in life, but notably in two thousand and two, he's helping Leslie van Hooton get out of prison, right, the Manson girl from the La Bianca merders. Right. And if you look at who takes over Jay Sebring, the victim at the Tate Polanski him and the Manson murders. The man who takes over his enterprise inherits it after his murder is a man by the name of Jim Markham. He is Markham, cousins with the processed Church attorney John Markham.
Speaker 3: My god, right, So it's not just the killers, it's the victims too, and.
Speaker 2: It gets worse, it gets you're spot on, Gaus. We're Sharon Tate's father, US Army and Intelligence Colonel Paul Tait. His second great grandfather was Lieutenant Jesse Tate from the Virginia chapter of the Society, the Cincinnati It seems like he was a hereditary member, right, and he had no sons. He had no sons, and Sharon Tate was pregnant with eight and a half months pregnant with her son, which would have been the hereditary member to receive membership from the Society from Paul Tate. So wild. So I think what we're looking at is what you're saying. These elite families, right, and these disputes that they have, and we were told the Pensance tale if you will have you know these parapolitical storylines. You guys deal with these factors and chew honus for a while when they're really just doing their secret Society family bullshit few right.
Speaker 3: Well, do you believe jj your personal opinion, are you scared of serial killers? Like, do you think that there are real, live, just random psychopaths out there that just want to fucking just murder people? Or do you think that a lot of the hype and a lot of the sensationalism behind it is mostly programmed.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a great question, Julie. And in fact, I Don't'm not an expert in anything, but I have met a couple of these characters. I know a few of what you're talking about. I would say they're all programs.
Speaker 3: You would say, Okay, yeah, Now.
Speaker 2: I'll give you, I'll give you a great example and I'll tie you back into the process in the RFK murder for you. So I met a fellow back in two thousand and one, face to face, about eighteen inches away through a thin layer of plexiglass, a cannibalistic, psychopathic kid diddling homicidal, a serial killer by the name of Nathaniel bar jonah Right. He had attempted to murder, eating the rape, u the raped, and attempted to murder and eat in five young kids in Massachusetts. The judge that let him out was the same judge that let Teddy Kennedy walk in the Chapiquittic situation. He was the special prosecutor in that case. He was later a judge, but he was a special prosecutor in that case. Right, So in chap Equittic, the victim in chap Equittic happened to be rfk's chief campaign staffer from the nineteen sixty eight presidential campaign, a woman that had a lot of details, a lot of details, and it just so happens old Teddy Kennedy six months prior to the art of the Chapiquittic situation happened to be meeting with the Cambridge mayor in the processed church, in the Cambridge location of the processed church. That's documentary.
Speaker 3: Fuck off.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So what about what about? Like, so you met you've met this guy, right and you feel like he was grassroots or you feel like it was generational.
Speaker 2: I not only think that it was generational, I think he was a mind control of assassin style. He was let loose from the Bridgewater Mental Hospital, the same Bridgewater Mental hospital that my former stalker and want to be pr Rep. Buffalo Jared Riviza allegedly sits in today. He's another mind controlled guy went on multi state killing spree. He sits in the same mental state out statemental hospital that let Nathaniel bar Jonah lose to go. He told the judge, he told numerous psychiatrists in nineteen ninety one. Bar Jonah did before they let him out of this joint that he was going to murder, rape, murder and eat young children. He told the judge that judge it now, you're good, dude, you're good. The same guy to let Teddy Candy walk from the tap of quittic situation. And you know what Nathaniel bar Jonah did four weeks after to let him out. He kidnapped, attempted, he was in the process of raping and was going to murder and eat that young boy. And they caught him. They gave him probation, and they shipped him off to Great Falls, Montana, which has an identical profile. If you're familiar with the Son of sam cold activity to the Son of sam Mi not situation.
Speaker 3: Wow, do you think it's also a pattern because Randy Craft Government cheese killer. He by the way, thank you. He also fits the pattern of uh, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy in the way that he just keeps getting away with it, like they will caught him multiple times, like pretty much in the act, and he still will either get a slap on the wrist or he'll get probation. Randy Craft got away with murdering young men and boys for a decade and got caught several times and got let right back out on the street.
Speaker 2: JJ, that can get That's a pattern. No, that's you're spot on. That's a pattern. So Nathaniel bar Jonah in nineteen seventy seven in Massachusetts, there he got arrested. This is put him in They threw him in prison for twenty years. He got transferred to that mental institution, right, but he uh, he did fourteen years. I think him there before they let him out. But he uh. In nineteen seventy seven, he's arrested raping. They catch him in the act of raping an eight year old boy in his car and there's another eight year old boy already that he already rapped half dead in the.
Speaker 3: Trunk, and he got probation for that.
Speaker 2: He got probation when he repeated that act in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, here's the deal that same judge that they can let him off in ninety one and gave him probation to let him out of that mental institution. Is the same prosecutor like Teddy Canny walk on the chap aquitic situation, right, you know, decades prior, and the way I look at it is process. People are going to process. Mm hmmm, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And you're you're you were in the military, right allegedly.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding you. I did twenty years in the Air Force Military Police.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So answer me this question too, right, because this is something that I find inconsistent with Randy Kraft's story because he, much like a lot of the Laurel Canyon cast of characters, was stationed at Edwards Air Force Base right in southern California. He quickly rose to the rank of Airmen first class and a supervisor manager, and he was in charge of pain test planes. Are you familiar with what that might have been?
Speaker 2: Well, you got a lot of Nazis there. So Edwards is part of Air Force Material Command. Air Force Material Command was largely set up by Project the Project paper Clip Nazis in the headquarters of which is at Ry Patterson Air Force Base where they would later run all of their alien syops out of. Right, So there is that is an interesting detail in the matter I would be I would also like to know the epicenter of activity with one specific cult. So when Parsons dies in the whole agape Oer, the Oto and Pasadena kind of you know, splinters, he didn't actually found the Pasadena Lodge. The founder of it was a different fellow, and that fella ran off with parsons actual wife. Hubbard ran off with parsons wife's girlfriend. They're all doing weird sexual stuff. So who knows. But this is just I legally documented relationships I'm discussing. But then there's Marjorie Cameron that's in the mix, right. She would go on to start a different cult in Riverside County, California, right outside of Edward's Air Force Base, right right near the administrative headquarters of Scientology, right near Cabazon, Indian.
Speaker 5: JJ, Right, So there's an episode of activity there, right with all that, With all that stuff, they're like, that's not all happening independently and around the same location.
Speaker 3: Fuck No, especially not with like a bunch of the Laurel Kenyon crew coming up out of Edward's Air Force Base, you know, with their family and so and so. Keeping that in mind what you just said, someone who is stationed at Edwards Air Force Base and there's supposed to be a supervisor manager of testing of excuse me, painting test planes, would there ever be a time where they would have gotten trained on what to do with dead bodies and stuff.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm glad you bring that up, because clearly someone trained Edward when Edwards to be a highly skilled and very disciplined assassin, and.
Speaker 3: Someone same with Randy Craft.
Speaker 2: Randy Craft, Yeah, Randy Craft, definitely, you're spot on me. And he definitely got some similar training for sure, with the way he operates ors. It's it's evident, it's evident. Right again, I'm starting to see patterns amongst all these folks. And and what I would argue is that that that title that you described him as is likely just to cover cover, cover, title and cover.
Speaker 3: It has to be right, it has to be like, go ahead, Well, I was gonna say when I describe a couple of these victims and what he did to them, I just don't Maybe I'm not a rocket science the scientist JJ.
Speaker 2: But neither was Jack Parsons. But look what he achieved.
Speaker 3: Well hear me out. I just don't know when the proper disposal of a dead body would come up in the painting test planes class, Like I are those two things they do?
Speaker 1: Do they?
Speaker 3: Is that like an elective class you can take. I mean, like, what the fuck? How does he know this stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, I would say it's again something similar to the reason why Edward. When Edwards continually gets issued the same credentials and fake, fake ideas passports and social Security cards under the name doctor James Garfield Langley, even before he and after he gets out of state prison in Montana. What I'm saying is we're dealing with similar programs of cover stories and cover IDs, and it's tough to discern the facts when we know there's obvious subfuge at hand.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Wait, I mean, so, I know you're gonna touch on Marjorie Cameron right quick, but I did want to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just going to point out that cult. Now, That's all I was going to point out, was that cult.
Speaker 3: Oh oh outside of Edward's Air Force base. Yeah, yeah, with the sex magic.
Speaker 2: And the yip. Well you were talking about the Laurel Canyon crowd. That's precisely who she's associated with. So part of her cult was Dean Stockwell, Kenneth Anger. This is the nineteen fifties, right, So this is before Laurel Canyon, right, So you have that same predecessor of crowded, the Laurel Canyon scene and the Manson family scene around this cult in Riverside County in the post Agape Lodge. So Brent branching the two errors, right the forties, late thirties and forties to the sixties is branched with Marjorie Cameron, Kenneth Anger, Dean Stockwell, the actor I'm missing, oh, Dennis Hoppers involved in this, right.
Speaker 3: That is so crazy And it has to be connected too, because.
Speaker 2: Look at the name the children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well a.
Speaker 2: Lot of connotations there, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I was gonna say, Randy Kraft, and I wanted to get your thoughts on this. He only served thirteen months and he was supposedly discharged on medical grounds because he told his supervisors that he was gay. Do you find that credible?
Speaker 2: Well, that would have been the disposition of that activity for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean if you told him that even when I first joined before the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell on to Serra two thousand and nine or ten. And yeah, have you said that you would just immediately get it, You get a general discharger. That's how they would do it.
Speaker 3: But do you find that it could be just like a likely cover to send him on his merry murdering way.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't. Yeah, I don't think it's a I don't think they're mutually exclusive. It could be both, it could be both. Let's take a quick note here before I take this on the screen. Note Julia and the repeating patterns we see here. So while in Mexico, and this is the fifties, Marjorie Cameron began doing blood rituals in the hopes of communicating with Parsons. And then you'll see when she heard the unidentified flying object had allegedly been seen over Washington, DC Capitol Building, she considered a response to parsons death. So this is what I mean by these people are all doing to limit rituals, blood rituals. And they're also ancient Ilian cargo cults.
Speaker 3: Yeah they are, Oh my god. So maybe he was dismissed because he was gay, I actually think it's a cover.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's what I'm saying. It's both right, it's a convenient way to shitcote it because he is obviously an ardent homosexual and the sado massachist.
Speaker 6: Of that mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And what makes it interesting to me is because government She's was said to be a brilliant genius, that he had a high IQ. That's his name, man, That's that's it.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be the title. I'm gonna put that in the title My control Murders and government cheese.
Speaker 3: Yes. So he was said to have like this super high IQ. And after his time in the military, he immediately found employee with an aerospace program.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: And he worked for this aerospace firm for the majority of the time that he was ripping and running through dudes buttholes.
Speaker 2: So a lot of.
Speaker 3: A lot of ripping, a lot of running. But he keep he kept getting away with it. Like he would be caught in the act JJ of some of the most debaucherous shit you can imagine, and they'd be like eh, and they would just let let him go or give him a probation or or nothing at all.
Speaker 2: Same thing we see with Ed Edwards as pal Charles Manson. This same thing we see with Ted Bundy when he escapes prisons, goes to airports and gets an airline ticket under his name Ted.
Speaker 3: Bundy, right right, So okay, nothing.
Speaker 2: Like excaping prison, being wanted by the Feds and city police and being like, you know, I'm gonna go get a book an airline ticket under my own name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he knew, just like I think government cheese and actually Jeffrey Dahmer, because that night that one little boy is sipped. Then the police returned to that victim right back up to his apartment and was just like, enjoy your butt sex and like left or whatever.
Speaker 2: Enjoy them rip some runs. So what you're pointing out here, may is you're pointing out a pattern of behavior here where this is repeating patterned behavior. They're always let out and stuff, and you'll see that and the reaction of these individuals when they are finally arrested. They are utterly shocked and in all because they've been allowed to operate with impunity, murdering, ripping and running butttholes and stealing shit and doing hood rat shit for so long. When they're finally busted, they don't understand it because they've been allowed to do these things under some sort of mission in Operation.
Speaker 3: JJU stole the words right out of my mouth because when I tell you how Randy Kraft got caught, you're gonna shit your pants. And like, how shocked he was that he even got caught, because.
Speaker 2: Every time, every time, every fucking time.
Speaker 3: So the first victim that he got caught with was a thirteen year old little boy. He found him, took him back to his apartment, gave him an overdose of drugs, raped him, beat him, and then he left for work. And somehow this little boy got out, made his way to an emergency room. He told the police where to go to the apartment. This little boy had to get his stomach pumped, he had to get all types of medical treatment. And the little boy was like, yes, this man drugged me and raped me and beat me and there was no charges ever filed against him. That was his first victim, a thirteen year old boy.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, So that sounds all like Michael Aquino in the Presidio incident, when a young a young female victim identified intimate details of the inside decorations and furniture of his home let alone identifying him as Mikey in the base PX.
Speaker 3: And yet no charges, right, no charges, no, And and it keeps it keeps going like that. And what you'll find is he actually killed about seventy young men and boys over his ripping and running butthole's career, and the majority of them were United States Marine Corps officers.
Speaker 2: I saw that, dude. Yeah, he's even operating on some of these barracks and installations. Who's letting him on there?
Speaker 3: Who's not letting him?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was an MP in the Air Force twenty years, ma'am. You ain't getting on a base unless you fucking know some shit and know some people.
Speaker 3: You have to have at least a cat card, some shit something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure if you do some weird shit around some barracks, folks are going to call that in, you know what I mean. And you got to know some ship to people to make sure that nothing happens, you know, I mean to have some top cover, if you will, right right.
Speaker 3: My ex husband worked out an Air Force base and it was hard to even let me get in because we would go to like the bowling alley and stuff sometimes, and those.
Speaker 2: Security forces guys were dicks.
Speaker 3: Huh, Yeah, they were so. I mean I find it interesting that he was able to get to these Marine Corps officers so easily. He killed a bunch of Marine Corps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems almost targeted the Marine Corps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't. I don't think that's an accident at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he could just be like I really like marines, where someone could be like, this is who they're targeting. And again, and I'll look into it. I haven't gotten a chance to yet, because I'm really interested in the victimology and who these victims are and where they come from. Obviously, because I'll give you another example here in the moment when we get back to some more tales of Laural Canyon with Leno la Bianca in his background, because that's fucking interesting relative to matters of Edwards Air Force BACE and whatnot. But nonetheless, it is the victims. I think the these are our targeted things. And again, when you're dealing with all these Marine Corps officers, you have to ask, what the fuck is really going on there?
Speaker 3: What do you think about this in relation to the information you brought up about the the U, What is it like a cult that was right outside of Edward's Air Force Base or it was what would you call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know their exact location. I just know they were in Riverside, California, and the same location as Ewards Air Force Base and the same location as is the administrative worldwide headquarters of the Scientologists.
Speaker 3: Well, what would you call it? Like a religious sect? A cult?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: I would call it an offshoot of Thelma. It was an offshoot of the Gopy Lodge of the Ato.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I meant I saw that it mentioned sex magic in there and like a bunch of weird stuff. So what do you think about Randy Kraft ritualizing his victims in like a specific way? What would what would you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm glad you said that. And again this is this is an offshoot of the Yappeo logist is Jack Parson's wife ex wife, you know, he his second wife there, Marjorie Cameron. So and you can see here even in writings from Gerald Yorke here from Wicked Folks, right, he's talking about thelemic stuff because the Wicked stuff all it's all Wicka is an offshoot of Thelema as well. And they all they all embrace Crowley. They're all talking about we love Corolla. Here we go and speaking of embrace, embracing his thelemic beliefs. So we see that over and over again again. This is an offshoot. So we were talking about the sado masochistic uh rape and torture, especially of males. That is right out of Crowley. And I'll bring up a quote in the moment, but that you're spot on with this is Crafts activities are fucking Thelemic as shit if you asked me so.
Speaker 3: For example, one of his signatures was that he would burn the victim eyeballs out with a car cigarette lighter. He would bite their nipples off, he would shove ballpoint pins down their penis holes, and he would he would cut he would literally.
Speaker 2: Right, but he would.
Speaker 3: He would rape them obviously in the bee hole, and then he would cut their penis and ball bag off and then he would have a sock up the bee hole. That's how he ended up getting caught. Is his signature was a sock up the bee hole. So what do you what do you think about it?
Speaker 2: But I have heard them, Well, what what do you think?
Speaker 3: Of it in regards to ritualism, because this is this goes beyond like, oh, this guy just like strangled some dudes and like threw him out on the side of the road. This is going to the next level of inhuman debauchery.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Julie, you're spot on, man. Look at the West Memphis three victims and the mutilation of those of their genitals. So and again we look back at the statements of Alistair Curley and these people who are adhere to them. And Alistair Curley believed there were three forms of sex magic autoerotic, heterosexual, and homosexual. He claimed that by performing specific so specific sexual rituals for different things is how I take it right. He claimed that by performing specific sex sexual rituals, including sato massochistic sex rituals on young boys, one could achieve financial gains and personal success. Further, for the mutilation in genitals, the sadomasochistic acts of burning things nipples and bit and shit off and behole socks of be holes and whatnot, look no further than the motivations of the people that they of the religion they claim, right, it.
Speaker 3: Has to be because it's like there are a lot of things that make me think that this is very similar to Ted Bundy and to Jeffrey Dahmer, because Jeffrey Dahmer did a lot of weird stuff with the genitals. He did a lot of weird stuff about like hacking and slashing and eating and cannibalizing and like keeping parts for later. And you know Ted Bundy was a necrophile and he was doing a bunch of weird stuff like this, and it's like why, we're why. It's like they go beyond just killing the person. They're like shoving socks up bee holes, they're cutting penises and ball bag off, they're people's eyes out, Like what is this?
Speaker 1: J J.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's the whole hog effect as I explained it. Man, it's the it's the they're gonna get the most utility out of out of the situation. So, not only is it ritual human sacrifice following the seemingly the words of early they're in. Uh, not only is it probably hits many of these instances, it's also causes chaos and terror processed church style in accordance with Eric trist Tavistock's Social Turbulence paper from nineteen sixty three, which seems to indicate precisely the outline and framework of what the process does in trist in the process invaded America at the same time, and back to Laurel Canyon. Eric trist the founder of Tavistock and writer of the Social Turbulence, the philosophy of causing chaos and terror on a society in which to mold it, would then go to UCLA. His son would become the manager in music publishing company president of the Grateful Dead. And I would argue this goes in line with Bill Colby's folks and his machinations of Operation Gladio to achieve the same goals. And we look at folks like Michael Aquino, who was a Colby queer. That's what it's working title, all of Colby's people. I'm gone them Colby Queer's not because of their sexual natures, even though that may be the case, but because they're strange and unusual. And we have a hard time explaining these matters in our day and age and relating to whatever the fuck's going on because these people have made it intentionally strange and unusual and hard to explain. But if Dave McGowan was alive, today, he claimed that Bill Colby brought Project Phoenix home and that was the Serial Killers. And if he was alive today, I think he would adapt the same thing that I'm saying right now and say that what they did was with that is built a Satanic framework what's called satanic murder ink. So in order to get folks to do hood rat shit, you got to have a framework in which to recruit folks and operate within this network. So they built a satanic murder inc network through these Satanic cults beginning in nineteen sixty six with a Colby queer, Michael Aquina. Now he would argue that he doesn't join the Church of Satan until sometime between sixty seven and sixty nine, which I'm narrowing down and I've got five different dates. This dude claims he first meets Levey and then later joins the Church of Satan. What I'm saying is he's bullshitting on all of them. He was there from day one, Because this is much like the Mafia's murdering. This is satanic murder ink, and they're going to do their hood rat shit the same way, but they're going to use this framework of Satanism in which to accomplish it. And that's why we see in McGowan's program to kill folks like Richard Ramirez getting a one on one with Anton Levey and San Francisco before his terror campaign in Los Angeles.
Speaker 6: Too much, that's too much, right, So what would you say about I wanted to kind of like touch on something you mentioned just now, what would you say about these guys are kind of mixing business with pleasure because they wouldn't do it if they didn't enjoy to some degree as well.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not mutually exclusive. So let's take a look at Edwondyn Edwards. I said he got picked up in Portland in nineteen sixty four lovers Lane. I said he was probably most likely and a likely probability is the guy like berry S and the Zodiac mask in September sixty nine. He He also is convicted of doing two different lovers lane murders, one in Wisconsin and eighty and one in Ohio in nineteen seventy seven. So what I'm saying is it doesn't have to murder folks in lovers lanes. It's not what you're saying is they're not me Usually exclusive. They're not business and pleasure. He mixes both. So that's that's what I mean by the whole hog effect, and it is a bit so not only is it the whole hog effect economically speaking, ritually speaking, they're gonna achieve whatever they can personally speaking. So Ed didn't know his father. He was a product of a one night stand in the next seat of a car, and his mother went to prison immediately there after, and he had a lot of other issues with this. He was identified of being a psychopath at the age of thirteen, and the root of his psychopathy was this issue with his parents in this lover's lane situation in the back of a car. So, look, how Ed achieves all of his murders in life, all overwhelming majority, it seems a lot of them. He targets his victims, but then targets them to do them in a chaos terror event and a ritualistic human sacrifice, but chooses to do that in a lover's lane because that seeks his that achieves his personal ends. Right. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yes, it does, it does. And that's what I kind of see with Randy Kraft because it's, like I said before, the level he goes to, uh, destroying the body and the raping, and like the shoven ballpoint pins up up the penis to then still cut the penis off.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: It's too much, okay.
Speaker 2: I like, whoa that, ma'am, because that's exactly how I read it when I looked into this too. It's the same shit. He really enjoys that, right.
Speaker 3: He has to. And you know, there was another instance where there was this guy, uh, what's his name? I think his name, Yeah, it's Keith Crotwell was the victim. And even though the police literally caught him in the act, he had taken this boy and drove around with him. And then the next day they found his body in a jetty close to where he was last seen and he had been decapitated. He had a sock in the bee hole, he had all the markers that he was brought in for questioning, and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office said, nah, I don't think it's him, and let him go. And if they would have done their job, they would have prevented another like thirty to forty men and boys getting murdered.
Speaker 2: Was this bigleosi.
Speaker 3: So it didn't list the name. It just said. The Los Angeles District Attorney's office at the time the crime declined pressing charges against crafts, citing that the autopsy remains were inconclusive, even though this little boy had been seen in Randy Craft's car by several witnesses, and Randy Craft himself had said that, yes, he had been driving around with him all night, and even though he had a sock in the booty hole and was decapitated and all this shit, the Los Angeles District Attorney's office did not want to press charge against him.
Speaker 2: And this was nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 3: This was nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Vincent Bigley as he left in seventy two.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it must have been a different guy. Do you know who took excuse me, do you know who took over?
Speaker 2: I'm looking that up right now. I know Charles Manson's personal friend Ira Reiner did not get elected until nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: So whoever this middleman was in between those two literally let Randy Craft walk even though he had clearly decapitated in booty whole socker. Yeah, another young man. Interesting and it's like he if they would have if they would have pressed charges against him because there was plenty of evidence they would have saved at least thirty more boys from dying, but they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I keep saying anything about Nathaniel uh bar Jonah, I'm like you know that that processing and judge who let ted Kennedy walk as a special prosecutor and chap a quick if he didn't let Nathaniel bar Jona out for Lord Nathaniel barr jon had told the judge I'm gonna he says, he says he's gonna kill, rape, murder and eat children. And the guy say, yeah, you're you know, well, you're joking, right, even though he'd already done that five times before or attempted to murder, and he'd he'd raped young boys and found and you know again found one nearly murder in his trunk. That's got him in the prison, you know. So yeah, he wasn't joking when he told the judge. Judges, yeah, you're joking, right. So had they not done that and had and then four weeks later, had they not give him probation when he reoffended you know, a ten year old Zachary Ramsey that was kidnapped and numerous eyewitnesses saw bar Jonah with him an unregistered and non sex offender who was not reporting to his probation officers, speaking of accountability, and numerous eye witnesses see him with him in nineteen ninety six, in December of ninety six and Great Falls, Montana, the town look my first assignment in the Air Force, in the town I lived in for three years. So I know, folks, I know all these stories from first hand accounts and whatnot, not just from reports on the interwebs and whatnot. And again I came face to face with Nathaniel bar Jona in two thousand and one. I saw pure eval and in two thousand he may have served me human meat burgers at the local party is where he worked. But I argue that had anyone done anything, Zachary Rams and the other children would not have been rape murdered in Eton by Nathaniel Barjona.
Speaker 3: Isn't that The saddest part is like how many victims could have been saved? But it was clearly an orchestrated attempt to get this guy back out on the street.
Speaker 2: I say the same thing, man, And they always claim matters of national security like a kino, like the finders and so on and so forth of matters we've never even heard of because they've deemed it matters of national security.
Speaker 3: Well, something else you might find interesting is that Government Cheese kept a scorecard book, which is why he became known as the score card Killer. But he detailed seventy victims on his scorecard that he murdered, raped, and put socks in their bee holes. And he also had photographs, not polaroids, photographs of all of his victims, and they couldn't find where he was getting his photographs developed. And at several of the crime scenes there were two sets of footprints in the sand or in the dirt nearby where the victim was found, alluding to the fact that he definitely had an accomplice. So, very much like sun O Sam, very much like Zodiac, Government Cheese most likely had an accomplice, somebody who was developing these photos for him, somebody who was helping him dispose of bodies, probably somebody helping him with the murders and rapes as well, because you know, he was said to push his victims out of a moving vehicle going over fifty miles an hour down the freeway.
Speaker 2: So that was that episode that was his move that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it doesn't seem likely because some of these guys were like to over two hundred pounds and he's gonna what open the door, push him out, close the door, all while driving all seeing him. You know, It's just like, what if he drugged him first? You well, they were they were dead by the time he pushed him out.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, it's possible. I don't know. I just they ought. These sick fantasies are intriguing. So bar Jonah would incapacitate his young child victims by he was a three hundred pound man. He would just start sitting and bouncing up and down on their chest.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 2: So everything you just described about the details of Randy Kraft, his mode of operations, and profile all applied to Nathaniel bar Jones activities in Great Falls, Montana from nineteen ninety six to two thousand.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm finding that there are a lot of these guys that fit this exact mold, that are almost kind of like obscure in a way, because until I mentioned this guy to you, you had never heard about him.
Speaker 2: But until I mentioned Nya bar Jonah to you, had you heard of him?
Speaker 3: I had never heard of him.
Speaker 2: And these are and that's what I'm saying. So we both are now presenting two different examples. We both have done a lot. What I'm getting at Mame is we've both done a lot of studying the mind control of SaaS as the serial killers and all these sick bastards were describing here, And we both now have presented two examples from both ends where we hadn't heard of these folks, right, But we're all seeing the same patterns still regardless. So then it also caused me to wonder how many more of these folks have we not identified the same patterns of than our household names like the you know, the ones we've already identified, or you know, like the scorecard killer who I'm had never heard of, and you know what, I'm gonna call him the Hardy's Cannibal, whom you had never heard of.
Speaker 3: Right, we have government cheese and Hardy's canna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my bad, ye government Jess.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just it. They're they're two pieas in.
Speaker 2: A pod, and like no, seriously, yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Have so much in common. And like with with government cheese, not only is he getting onto marine bases, he's getting onto like Al Toro Marine Air Air Base, he's getting onto. Like I could go on and on JJ there's literally he was just ripping and running through the Marine Corps. Nobody's nobody's no, nobody's noticing, Like these guys are just turning up dead with socks and their be holes and like nobody's put into and two together seventy dead bodies later.
Speaker 2: And didn't he dump some of them on some of these military installations. Yes, yeah, that causes the jurisdictional situation where now the military police are not in orient too.
Speaker 3: Yes, And so like this whole time, as I said before, he's working for this aerospace firm, and every single time he is sent out on business quote unquote, the it's to the Portland Seattle area, and when he goes on business quote unquote, five to ten more victims show up on the side of the road with socks and their bee holes and their penis and ball bag sliced off. And he literally raped, murdered, and dismembered young men and boys from California all the way to Portland, all the way to Seattle. And he did this, like I said, for for a decade and just nobody noticed that seems unlikely as fuck to me.
Speaker 2: But I mean, let me let me give you two follow up points here real quick. So in regards to not only a government cheese and his dad, well, Nathaniel bar Jones family lived. His father and mother lived in Great Falls, Montana, despite being from you know, the Boston suburbs and Massachusetts. There, they lived there because of the Air Force base. His father worked there. He was in the retired Air Force and in the aerospace industry, much like government cheese and his father. Right. So, and on top of that, when we talk about the military investigators and police down there ignoring all these things, that ncis Naval Criminal Investigative Service for those marine installations and and the marine MPs on the base both ignoring these things. When we look at this circumstances compared to other again establishing patterns. I have seen the Air Force Office of Special Investigations report on the murder, well, the quote unquote suicide of John Carr to state that I know it exists, and I know they forwent any jurisdiction on the matter and allowed the local sheriff's department to investigate it despite being on proprietary jurisdiction. On the Air Force base.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: So they wrote a report on it. But then they look the other way.
Speaker 3: Of course, they all that that's what they do, that's like their modus operandi, that's how they work.
Speaker 2: And since I told that story about the Air Air Force, and I don't want to because that's a very the whole son of sand community. That's a wild bunch. But I don't have a copy of the report. I went to grad school in Washington, d C. When I was a station there, and I went to grad school with an Air Force office with Seal Special Investigations. They're they're one of their chief and listed people at their headquarters there in DC. He was my classmate for eighteen months and he always wanted to be my friend. So he's always bring me in different reports. You know every week when we we we would come in for a weekly class, right you know, to get you know, like three at four hours every Thursday. It was a fucking hell of a schedule. Four hours ever, like every Thursday night, so from like six pm to ten pm. You know, it was shitty. But nonetheless, uh, he would bring me in all these different reports over those aten. You know, after about six months when I meet to tell me to go fuck off, because the guy was a tool, you know, and I was I had I don't know anyway, you know, he wanted to be my He's always bring me a report. So at one point in time, and I wasn't into any of the son of Sam, I wasn't into any of the shit. This is two thousand and eleven, right twenty twelve, late twenty eleven to twenty twelve, that time period, you know. But one time he did bring me that report, and you know, and I didn't even un grasp a lot of the details, and I remember a lot of the details. But what I said to him was why the fuck did they give up jurisdiction on this case? And he just shrugged his shoulders. That was because again, it makes no sense to me right looking the other way in a matter like that. They have proprietary jurisdiction, meaning they can tell anyone else to go fuck off. They don't share jurisdiction with anybody that's on an Air Force, federal installation and federal property.
Speaker 3: I mean JJ. The thing to me too, is like they came up with this theory that government cheese was putting the socks in the bee hole because he had military background and he was doing that to prevent the body from purging before he could get dumped at the dump site, and that was something that they would teach people in the military. They also found that most of the victims had tissue papers shoved down their throats and in their nostrils. But again, when would he have learned this when he only served for thirteen months and all he did was paint test planes? Like when does that come up in the in the painting class, like fucking putting socks and be holes and putting tissue paper down the throat and doing all that, Like when would that have come up? When would that have been a necessary skill to learn to paint a plane? Like am I retarded?
Speaker 2: Or like no, I'm glad you picked up on that, because obviously he was trained in which to do that to avoid evidence being disseminated at locations when you're drunk transporting a dead body to a dump site. So Edward and Edwards didn't do the same stock buttole routine, but he was trained in similar activities. He has framed so many people from murder over the years. Every murder that ed committed, he would frame somebody for it, every one. We do so by planting evidence everyone, and he's documented in it. He's he's documented in in uh in Narket murdering folks and then informing to the police and the FBI on folks that he murdered, and then testifying against the folks that he set up on more than one occasion. Mother someone trained him out to do these things, plant the evidence. And really what he's doing is the same thing Mark Furman did in the OJ case, blowing up the case from every ankle on both sides, because what Ed's doing is causing such chaos and discord amongst so law enforcement. In large part, I think they're dumb. I think some of them are co opted. I think some of them are cult members. But in large part what most of them are just ignorant and or you know, buying into the magic. Shows that he will, so that you know, when when you go into a scene that there's evidence planted and there's no other conclusion to reach, they reached the only seemingly reasonable conclusion they can. Right, And I'll use a case you you know for what damn well very well, and that is the John Bene Ramsey case, Right, So that's a case where everyone they look at the evidence, and again some of the people in Boulder co opted, some of them are cult members, and some of them are just dumb. But what I'm saying here is, uh, you look at that case and the only reasonable conclusion by a reasonable officer what in law enforcement they call it objectible objective reasonableness. And I think God understood that very well. And I think someone trained him because uh, and I'll get to d how he might relate to these matters in a moment, according to Detective John Cameron's study of the matter. Detective John Cameron's, by the way, is the man who brought Nathaniel Barr jonat is justice. By the way, the guy that studied Ed Edwards. So he the guy's legitimate homicide detective. He makes you know, I don't subscribe to all of his theories on Ed. But what I think he's describing about Ed that he doesn't quite grasp is that Ed was the general in that handed death cult that Henry ly Lucas describes.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, all right, I'm tracking with you.
Speaker 2: So what what John Cameron's identified is a mode of operations with in that death cult of assassins that I think Ed was the leader of. And that way, when you look at all of what John Camer's put together on Ed, he's attributing so many crimes and well Ed is very prolific. I agree, he didn't do all those what John Camer's identified as a pattern of behavior in a mode of operations that Ed was in charge of. So in that regard, whether or not ED was directly involved with John, but or not, I don't know. But what you find is evidence in the John Beney case, despite all of the objective actions of you know, the objective evidence that can be extrapolated from the scene, the only conclusion you could reach is how did this dead girl get into the basement of his home with a ransom letter next to her? And the parents knew nothing about it? So they were going to say, well, the parents did it, and that's been in dispute ever since. Mind you, that's not what the details say, is it. Though, that's not what the forensic details say, is it.
Speaker 3: No? Actually, I've spoken in great detail about the forensic evidence and it tells the completely different story.
Speaker 2: So they have just a real quick run down and I'll bring this Ed connection to a quick John Camer's three on ed here and no quick resolution. So the forensic evidence was support of the twine was not sourced from the home. The duct tape on her mouth was not sourced from the home. There was a stun gun mark on her neck, no stun gun on the home. And also there was DNA found on her underwear and her leggings, which they initially tried and blood, you're right, And they were trying to describe that as saying somebody in the manufacturing process left this DNA on there, and then they decided to compare it to the DNA on the leggings and say these leggings and the under were manufactured in different locations. There's no way that's possible. So that being said, somebody seems to plant in blood and DNA on that young girl. And I don't think it was the purpose and the DNA that in my opinion and the opinion of John Cameron, I think he makes a good point. The evidence that that would lead to would not be ed and Edwards. Despite he may have in fact been that secret Santa Claus that John Benny was talking about that she was going to see on Christmas night right.
Speaker 3: Well, I did find that Dave McGowan did a great job kind of seeing what you're saying in Program to Kill about John Benney there. I believe that there was a lot of eyes wide shuttering going on around John Benet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and and and uh I agree with you. Know, they've released four pages of the eighteen page grand jury investigation. I'm sure you know about ten years ago, and it says right there in the grand jury that the Ramsays were not guilty of murder. They were guilty of obstruction of justice and covering up the scene and their daughter's death and introducing her and negligence, introducing her to an environment which she could she would then face these sorts.
Speaker 3: That's why, that's that's where the ice wide shuttering comes in, because I think they helped whatever they helped, I think.
Speaker 2: They helped to cover up. I think they called in the heavy hitters if you willed to do the job. So John Beney told everybody for two days prior to a murder that this Sam was coming to visit her, three days prior to murder that Sam was coming to visit. Well, from the twenty third to twenty fourth and all of the twenty fifth. Night of the twenty third through the night of the twenty fifth, she tells her mother and numerous people that Satn is gonna come visitor on Christmas Night, not Christmas Eve, right, So that that begins on the twenty third during a Christmas party. It happens after the Christmas party at the Ramsey House in the twenty third, the same Christmas party, someone calls nine to one one.
Speaker 3: Right, I was gonna say, nobody knows about that.
Speaker 2: So John Cameron presents interesting theory that would have been Ed, who would have infiltrated to the family through the church or this cult, these eyes wide shut things which probably actually operated through that evangelical church. In my opinion, it's a different story altogether. But Ed would have been and this is how we integrate himself many times faking to be a psychiatrist, a law enforcement officer, or a church member. Right, So he would do all these things, integrate himself into folks life, to frame folks from murder and et cetera, and accomplish these tasks. So Cameron presents that he was the one of that Christmas party the call nine one. The test response of Boulder PD and then he was the fat guy with the white beard, told John Benet that he was Santa claus a comeback to see here on the twenty fifth. And then in fact, the evidence planted in that DNA and blood was not gonna be eds and EDZMO. That would have been a different person would have connected to a different murder. So he murdered a guy in Ohio and just a few months prior, and it's very likely that's the one he admitted to and got the death penalty. Four in two thousand and nine, the murder of a man that he adopted forced to go into the army, and he adopted a nineteen year old man, convinced them to go in the army, convinced them to go a walt murdered him for the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars insurance policy, hid his body until after John Benet's murder. And it seems like what he was trying to do in the FBI and game. This maybe why we've never heard about the DNA evidence in that case, because the DNA evidence led to Danny Boy Edwards, and then that opens up the can of worms on ed Day, that's John Cameron's theory, and I think he makes a strong argument because they've never wanted to mention the actual evidence of that DNA, and I suspect, like John Cameron says that dead evidence would have been Danny Boy Edward's blood in DNA, and ed would have the dead adopted son he just killed and made it go a ball for the insurance check and the one he would later get the Tath penalty for. So we know, I mean, we know all the details of that murdering. Folks can go on YouTube and watch Old Ed in prison describe the details of how he planned, plotted, and did all these things. He moved to a town in Ohio and did this from day one, plotting out this whole situation for two years. This is how diabolical he was. He would rent, he would charter air private aircrafts. We fly all around America. This dude never stopped murdering. But I think he never stopped organizing murdering through this hand of death cult network that I think he was the general of WOA. Yeah, and you know how there was always a question with a ransom note in the Ramsey case, how do they know John Ramsey's exact bonus and that ransom note, And why would you leave a ransom note for a kidnapping next to a dead body? Right? Because again this confuses everybody, Right, this is ads and no one's gonna have any idea what's going on when you put a dead body in a base with a ransom note, Right, that's going to confuse everything. You're exactly, You're only going to look at the parents because that's the only logical conclusion any objectively reasonable party could make, despite yet what the evidence says, right, because then how else would anyone get in the house. There's so many other questions. What I'm saying here is these were all Ed diabolically planned. All of his merged for a long period time. But the knowledge of that that bonus, well Ed's sun worked for the Denver office of Lockheed Martin, the same Lockheed Martin that purchased John Ramsey's business in nineteen ninety one. Accesis gretics. Wow, So Ed could have worked through and I'm saying his son was complacent. I'm saying Ed could have worked the same way Ed worked in life through his son to get that information.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 3: Total new uh theory. I guess if you will for me, because I obviously have covered John Bennet at nauseum and I never could like put a name to the person who was probably responsible for it. But I always said it had to be some eyes wide shuddering going on for sure, and the parents were complacent in the.
Speaker 2: Cover up for sure. Well, I don't wanna get too far off craft, but let's just do a quick comparison. So Manson too, Bill Mentzer cocaine, Bob's buddy from the Roy Raiden murder who got indicted with the head of the Median cartel in America, Karen Greenberger. No one talks about that. You know, they were all indicted together. Bob was on a dotted co conspirator. He pled the fifth thanks to Robert Shapiro, OJ's attorney. Anyhow, if you look at that whole situation regarding you know. However, how how Bill Metzer's story breaks down. According to burk Witz, He's brought in as the heavy hitter Manson two, an ultimate evil, to take care of the snuff film and Stacey Moskowitz, I argue, ads serve the same purpose coming in for the Zodiac and that snuff film. So we look at how these heavy hitters kind of operating under this hand of death style kind of operation that I was in charge of. You know, when we start seeing this pattern operations, these eyes wide shut party, these are these cult cells in different cities calling the heavy hitters when they want to get something done. And Ed was never according to Ed's chiltern, he was never home on Christmas throughout his entire life. Right, And when did John Bene die on Christmas? So Ed was known for the Christmas which.
Speaker 3: Side, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: So you weren't ice white shut sell of these colts, right, If you were an ice white shut sell of these colts and you wanted to call on your Christmas heavy hitter, that is Ed. And Ed's got his whole situations seemingly all over the business.
Speaker 3: So I guess now I have a name then, for this anomalous person that I keep referring to in all my John Benay episodes. I knew it had to be someone, and it obviously the parents were complicit in the cover up, but I, until this moment, didn't have that name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me share with you in the Cosmic Peach audience a little bit more on Edward. When Edwards where they can check out some more stuff on Operation GCD for further But when I say he knew Charles Manson in fifty two, when I say that he operated in a very similar project Chaos CIA situation by AD's oone admission, he gets the identity of James Garfield Langley in November of nineteen fifty five in Key West, Florida. So I said, well, what's going on in November of nineteen fifty five in key West, Florida. Well, it just so happens the CIA is plotting the overthrow of the Batista regime, and there's photographs literally with Fidel Castro there at the same time in Key West with the CIA in November of nineteen fifty five. So and again ed gets that fake, that same James Garfield ID after he goes to prison in Deer Lodge, Montana and then later gets picked up under that ID. And he also gets married under that ID in nineteen fifty five. And I have two different births or two different marriage licenses here for that activity. So that's is Edward Wayne Edwards one. And that's a recent discovery. Beyind me and John Cameron printed this in his book. So I don't think what I'm saying is, you know, ten years ago when John Cameron did his study, he didn't have access to some shit that got released recently. So but we can prove here that once again John, that Edwarwin Edwards is getting this fake, seemingly CIA cover name and credentials time after time getting picked up and released, excaping places folks looking the other way. So what I'm saying, you know, it seems like we're looking at a circumstance here regarding characters such as Charles Manson and every remembers in this whole kind of handed death thing that seems very much orchestrated by some matters of national security. If you will m hm.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually don't have too much more to add about Government Cheese. I did want to tell.
Speaker 2: You how he got I keep forgetting his name's Government Cheese. I love that name too. I want to tell you.
Speaker 3: How he got caught. And I actually want to go over some other killers that I came across that were functioning during this same time that I think you might find interesting, that are in connection maybe with Randy Well.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely gonna find them interesting because I think they probably all work for ED.
Speaker 3: Right, That's why I that's what made me think of it, think that this is part of that government. Cheese himself could have been part of this cult, but he didn't get caught.
Speaker 2: I don't see how he's not looking at his profile. I don't see how he's he fished the same he's socking the butthole and everything. Right, you know what I mean. I'm saying. What I mean by that is what I mean by that is he's not leaving evidence anymore. I think he's the first guy I've heard of the sock and the butthole routine. But what I'm saying is he's not leaving any evidence. He's someone trained him to do that.
Speaker 3: Somebody had to have And it's like you said, they almost get shocked when they're caught because they've been doing it so long. So he started in what was it what I say, in the sixties, right, he started in Okay, he started in nineteen seventy two, and he wasn't caught until nineteen eighty three. And the only reason he was caught is because he was observed swerving in his vehicle down a freeway and he was pulled over and he was made to do a sobriety test, and he filled a sobriety test, and the officer went to search his vehicle and noticed that there was a man who he thought was passed out in the passenger seat with a jacket covering his lap. And as he removed the jacket from the man's lap, he noticed that his penis was halfway cut off and he was dead as luck. Yeah, and so sounds.
Speaker 2: Like Bundy, right, sounds like Bundy with his getting pulled over with the seat out of his Volkswagen. Like, no, it's this guy's callly murdered people, right.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, JJ, he was not arrested for having a dead man with his penis halfway cut off in his passenger seat.
Speaker 2: He was a rost time dat house, right, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say he was only arrested for driving under the influence. They did not even though he had a dead fucking body with his penis halfway cut off in the passenger seat of his car. He was only charged with driving under the influence. And it wasn't until later when they found all the dead guy photos and the blood and all this other stuff in his car that he was. Eventually charges were eventually pressed against him and he got the death penalty. But the scorecard that they found had at least seventy murder victims on it, but they could only charge him with sixteen based on the evidence, So he didn't even go down for all of the victims, and there was potentially even more.
Speaker 2: What was the evidence. It seemed kind of murky A lot of the evidence, like many of these right, they were attributing victims with limited evidence. And you see all the other guys that are killing in and around him at the same time when he start plotting out all these murders, so many dudes doing the similar activities he's doing at the same time in the same place as in the seventies. And there's no evidence. Again, a lot of these victims that are attributing, so I don't know how they attributed to whom.
Speaker 3: So the way that they were able to get at least sixteen of the seventy was from his scorecard, where he would have where he wrote the victim's name, and then he had photographs of their dead body and the uh signature of the sock in the bee hole was kind of how they were able to get and also steman samples.
Speaker 2: That's fair, but well, I guess I was referring to the outlying other ones, right, Like how do they even say, like, oh, he almost did seventy because he got Patrick Kearny out there, same time, same place, doing the same I don't know, the sock and the bee holes, but similar victims.
Speaker 3: Well, actually it was said that they had a hard time catching Randy Kraft government cheese because of Patrick Kearney.
Speaker 2: And this guy, right, William Boonen.
Speaker 3: Right, William Bonnen is out there raping and running through boys as well.
Speaker 2: But you know what, the same time, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: They're all but but but they're all ripping and running through young men and boys at the same time in California, and they all have similar backgrounds. Like Patrick Kearney, for example, was ripping and running through dude's beholes, and he was dismembering and necrofiling his victims. He also was in the Air Force. He was in the Air Force and Patrick Kearney became friends with Lee Harvey Oswald while he was in the Air Force, and he said that he worked on top secret military language operations with Lee Harvey Oswald. While he was in the Air Force, and then he later became one of the most prolific serial killers to ever live. Does that make sense to JJ?
Speaker 2: Are you fucking kidding me? He knew Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 3: He knew Lee Patrick Kearney who ripped and ran through.
Speaker 2: Lees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me see it, says Patrick Kearney murdered and dismembered, disemboweled, and cut his victims' hearts and lungs out, murdered at least twenty eight young boys in southern California between nineteen seventy one and nineteen seventy seven. Was in the United States Air Force and befriended Lee Harvey oswaldt and worked with him in top secret military language operations, and took a trip with him to Mexico City for unknown reasons.
Speaker 2: Well, hear me out, I did not know that, mane. I appreciate bringing that to my attention. Here's what I want. That's that's some that's a that's a well, that's a lot of details there, ma'am. So that would be my as you see, my my brain is currently being blown here because that's a major factor. I keep drawing a lot. So I've been drawing a lot of these circles around a lot of these characters, and a lot of things go back to as I point out from Trickye Di saying and the Watergate tapes, the Bay of Pigs, the Bay of Pigs thing. So that's fucking interesting. But if I may point out, and my may, I'll definitely be getting back to on that note as well in the future when I look into that subject more. But this got you know their connections there. But if I made one thing I saw between him and Craft and it to me, it also relates in my opinion, to the incidents and activities around the death of John beIN a Ramsey, and it goes back to that Thuggie cult you and I've discussed before relative to the Four Pie movement, and they're alleged the four Pie off shoot in the process, and they're alleged uh ritual venerations or incorporations of philosophies, theology, theologies and rituals of the Thuggie cult, Cali worshiping, shing Gan Buddhists right, Shinghan Buddhists. It seems to be the elements of that four Pie movement who did as tex style murders, eating hearts and shit. So we see that going on here, but with the thuggy aspects. We see this garrot, this tie, this torture and device with the ropes and stuff. The same thing we see these guys do with Kearney, the same thing we see Craft do Government Cheese, and the same thing we see John Benet with that twine was victim.
Speaker 3: Too, and William Bonnen the other murder. If you click on him, you'll find that William Bonnen also used a garrott, also is raping and running through little boys buttholes, and Patrick Kearney, Government Cheese and William Bonnen were all called the Freeway Strangler. All three of them were called the Freeway Strangler. So they're all doing it together, right, But it's it's just like Son of Sam and Zodiac. It's like it's not one fucking guy. The freeway Killer is William Bonnen and Patrick Kearney and and Government Cheese. They were all running through little boys be holes.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with the Government Cheese has been ripping and running some buttholes long before Randy Kraft. But I do like the nickname, you know, literally, you know, Government Cheese being not good for your butthole, you knowunning literal government cheese.
Speaker 3: There was something else I wanted to mention to you about Patrick Kearney though, to see if if you find this absolutely crazy. So the way that he's you know, necrofiling his victims and doing this weird stuff. It's very ritualistic. And he's friends with Lee Harvey Oswald worked with him in military language school and military language operations. And he gets an honorable discharge from the military, moves to Long Beach, California, and he purchases a yellow Volkswagen Beetle that he uses to pick up his victims in, just like Ted Bundy.
Speaker 2: And just like the son of Sam.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, he had a yellow Volkswagon.
Speaker 2: No but one of the members of the colt did it was it was seen at numerous of the of the crimes as the getaway vehicle.
Speaker 3: Well think about that, JJ.
Speaker 2: Repeating patterns, ma'am, smaller circles, Drone smaller circles.
Speaker 3: So kind of to sum up, I did want to just mention some other serial killers that were in and around this area in California. Obviously, we have the Zodiac assumed military background, the Manson family military background. But then there's Joseph James DeAngelo, also known as the Golden State Killer or the East Area Rapist.
Speaker 2: And he didn't mean interject, but there's no way that's it's the same pattern, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, what do you think about Lonnie Day David Franklin Junior, also known as the Grim Sleeper. He was active in South Los Angeles? Oh? Yeah, did you cut out? Sorry? Where was I at when.
Speaker 2: You cut out? I don't know. I was having connectivity issues, you said, James Joseph d Agel, And I was just pointing out that's another pattern. That's definitely a team.
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely. The next one I said was Lonnie David Franklin Junior, also known as the Grim Sleeper. He was active in South Los Angeles in nineteen eighty five, also military background. Have you heard of him?
Speaker 2: No? But I mean we're talking Charles Manson's friend being the personal friend be and at one point in time a defense attorney for Leslie Crenwinkle during the trials in nineteen seventy the Manson family trials, Ira Reyner. He got elected District Attorney of Los Angeles from eighty four to ninety two and he prosecuted the night stalker McMartin, Bob. You let Bob Evans walk on the murder Roy raiding, but prosecuted the number one member of the Colombian drug cartel, of the Median cartel that is an America, Karen Greenberger. And he prosecuted Manson too, Bill Menzer, you don't think they knew each other? If he's personal friends with Charles Manson in nineteen sixty nine nineteen seven, you don't think he knew Menser too, who was a bodyguard and boyfriend allegedly of Mama Casts. And they're all members of the process, right, you don't think these people know each other. They definitely know each other. So who's this guy? Because Ira Reyner didn't do he did a lot of weird things.
Speaker 3: As this attorney, he went by the grim Sleeper. His name is Lonnie David Franklin Junior. He had a military background and he was raping and running through women in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 2: And he's a black fellaw huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well the next one on my list was Richard Ramirez.
Speaker 2: If I may real quick, if I may real quick on this fella. So there's Toddy Lintini and his tapes his inner few tapes have been stolen from the Sun of Sam archives of ed Sanators of Princeton University. I'm sort of the archives of ed sanators at Princeton University. Someone stole our the four hours I believe it was of audio interviews with Tony Lentini. He was a one percent biker leader who was allegedly a present for the murder and ritual murder of Eton pats there in Westchester County, New York. And he was allegedly deep into this process movement, right, so he tells the stories of there was a joint efforts within the black motorcycle outlaw motorcycle gangs that were also members of the cult to do the same Son of Sam style shootings in New York City, and allegedly there was these things that just never got reported on within the black communities there with somebody doing the same activities. Really, yeah, and somebody, I would argue, part of this ongoing process church cover upper movement, these ongoing enterprises. They still I've been to Princeton and I've talked to the librarian. They someone stole those tapes.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Yeah, Well this motherfucker is dead. So we'll never hit I mean, we'll never know from him.
Speaker 2: So he gets busted in what year? He's always from stute Guard. Huh. That's interesting because it wasn't was it Dahmer or one of those other dudes was over there in stute Gart in the seventies?
Speaker 3: Dahmer? Yeah, yep, Dahmer.
Speaker 2: So he gets he gets busted in what nineteen? Holy shit, they got a number of names listed for multiple Yeah, when does he get busted nineteen? It looks like nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: I thought it was nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let's say by January eighty sixth fifteen murders had been linked to the case, more detectives added to the joint LAPD Sheriff's Department Task Force. Huh for the South Side slayer. But by eighty six the case was still an investigation. Blah blah blah. By late eighty six, conflicting MOS and suspect descriptions. Oh there you go, speaking of teams, right, conflicting MOS and suspect descriptions, Right, so it's probably multiple assailants. Well yeah, look at least one, two, three, four, five black dudes on this team. Like I just said, about the Son of Sam situation. They had a similar team of situations going on in the black community, according to Tiny Lentini, who was in the cult and part you know, high up apparently, and again he got into the cult by being the security, much like we see with folks like Victor Thorne out there in the Manson family situation, a man who's still alive today and very rich and powerful, and he was the head of I always want to call it Satan slaves as Gypsy Jokers. He was the head of the Gypsy Jokers, a similar character to Tiny Lentini, right, very similar character, and Tiny Linini would later do multiple stents of prison for raping his own children and child pornography. But he's dead now, So nonetheless, Victor Thorne is still alive. Not he's still involved in hood ratshit activities of outlaw biker gangs and these Satanist could activities. I couldn't tell you, But what I can tell you is it seems to be repeating patters we see amongst these outlaw biker crowds. So when I take Mantini's statements as despite his background as being rooted in at least largely fact right, So you know, when these tapes are gone, and we don't we don't have anything to look at anymore, you know, I wonder, but we do see these same repeating patters from coast to coast, this black community element, right, the African American communities that get terrorized the same way through elements within their community, just like the Son of Sam does with elements within their community.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was gonna say, with with government cheap. I think the Freeway Strangler was Randy Kraft, William Bonnen, and Patrick Kearney were all the Freeway Strangler, just like the Hillside Strangler was multiple people.
Speaker 2: Yep. And they're all multiple people's. We're living under a false pretense to assume otherwise the exception to the rule might be an individual, but the rule, their team, an organized team and effort. And it's the FBI and John Douglas who sold us this false narrative of the loan only gonna kill blonds, and only gonna do him at twelve o'clock midnight, and only gonna do them with seven strikes to the chest. And you know, very specific patterns and all that's bullshit. All that's well, there are similar patterns of behavior in meads of operations. They're not as strict as that John Douglas wants to convince folks of. And the idea of these perpetration of these ideas is the same thing we see later in the Landing report, where there are no Satanists murdering people anywhere. Pay no attention to your senses. Your eyes and ears have deceived you, as Michael Lokino will tell you, mister satanic murdering himself as I would allege.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know, so that guy that I mentioned earlier is being part of the Government Cheese crew. He was Air Force too, just like Randy Kraft and Patrick Kearney. William Bonnen served in the Air Force and is suspected of twenty any one plus murders of little boys who he raped and tortured, just like Patrick Kerney, and just like Government Cheese, and all three of them came from the Air Force.
Speaker 2: You mean to tell me this, This this fellow with the pedophile stash and the weird haircut, you know, looking like he's got that five head going to what do you mean by the weird haircut? You can see his file five head is very prominent. You mean to tell me this fellow riche murder should No, I wouldn't never believe it. You can look at the guy, you know, he's got he's got the Petter You see what I'm talking about. It's got that Petter ridged five head brow thing. He's got the Petter mustache. Right. I mean, yeah, I'm obviously I'm obviously paying things some broad strokes here, but there is a certain physiotomy that seems to repeat, amongst patterns with these folks.
Speaker 3: Well, you remember in Program to Kill Leonard Lake and Charles whatever the fuck his last name was, m They were also they were also ripping and running around.
Speaker 2: This same time, be running, ripping and running, a lot of ripping and running in that era.
Speaker 3: Right, What about U Samuel Little he was supposed to have confessed to killing ninety three people in California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got them for a funeral Ohio too, I think, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think there was some in Ohio actually.
Speaker 1: But so.
Speaker 3: That's actually the end of my presentation. But think about what I just said, like all of these serial killers, William Bonnen, Patrick Kearney, Government Cheese, Richard Ramirez, the Hillside stranglers, Leonard Lake and Charles Ing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Lonnie, David Franklin Junior, Joseph James DeAngelo. I mean the Charles manson the Zodiac Killer. They're all coming out of California, and they're all ripping and running during or close to the same time frames. What's up with this?
Speaker 2: Say? It even seems even seems more organized when you realize that they're all being shipped there. They're all being shipped there through military jobs for aerospace and stuff like that. Right m hm.
Speaker 3: But another one that I did not mention in that list that I want to talk to you about at a later time is the dating game Killer also came from southern California and was ribbon and running during the same time, and.
Speaker 2: He knew Polanski. So if I may suggest, man, let's do a seventies TV game show serial killer show, we'll do al Kala the two times Eddie Edward when Edwards was on the To Tell the Truth and I forget the other one he was on I Got to Tell the Truth. One can't recall the other show he's on, but he was on two and it was nineteen seventy two and nineteen seventy three, I think. And then Al cal is what's seventy seven on the dating game? Mm hmmm hm, there was another one? That there was a fourth one? There was another? Was there another dating game one? Or was there another another game show? I can't think of a serial cutter from right now.
Speaker 3: It's a different game show, and I'd actually have to google it. But I think this is a really good idea because I find it fascinating how these things are are not more.
Speaker 2: Think of the logistics, right, How are they getting on the show? How did Edward Edwards travel? How did he travel the country getting on over a thousand TV and radio shows promoting a book that he was metamorphosized as as a criminal, meanwhile murdering folks on this national tour the entire time.
Speaker 3: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's a I assure you, ma'am. I ran logistics and current operations for the Air Force. I took a three year hiatus from being a military police in the Air Force, and I ran. I was working at headquarters in DC, literally managing the logistics for current operations in the Air Force, and in a you know, in a bunker in deep below the surface there you know, you will my as I call it, my my two and a half year stint in the hole, and I went back. It was so bad I volunteered to go back to the military police and go to war. So I found that more favorable circumstances for me at the time. But nonetheless, it is these logistics I'm often concerned about because as a war planner in the Air Force who manage current operations. Logistically speaking, there's a lot I see the machinations behind a lot of these projects, and I understand what goes into it. You know what I mean? You are spot on. There is a deep logistics to getting on not only a game show, but the machinations of reissuing credentials to everyone edwards, the machinations of getting law enforcement offices around the country to look the other way.
Speaker 3: MM one hundred Yeah, I actually have another show I gotta jump on here in a minute. But we got a plan for that one too, because it's just like with government cheese, there's too much there government cheese, man, too much there for it to be a coincidence. And I actually want to thank you for indulging me this afternoon because this when I discovered this guy was like, why the fuck am I just finding out about this asshole.
Speaker 2: Uh well, I felt the same way when he presented them to me. So I definitely appreciate your time aming the conversation and blowing up my brain hole with these topics and again drawing a lot of small circles around a lot of these activities across the wide spectrum of time, geographical distance, and a lot of what I would call satanic murdering. And if you want to impacting our society today, let me introduce you to nonetheless of Buffalo Jared Orvisa, the guy that my former stalker who wanted to be my pr rep. And I'm pretty sure he wanted to murder me and wear my skin as a human coat. And that's mister Buffalo Jared, who sits today after his multi state mind control assassin killing spree, the murder victim of which hired him as his pr rep. Jared sits in the Buffalo Jared sits in the Bridgewater Statemental Institution allegedly because his court cases are not in the actual court system. Folks can check that out on Operation GCD. I did that a couple sundays ago. The case or the Legends of Buffalo Joe Rivisa. But that image you just saw was months before that campaign of murder, and he's wearing a strangely smiley faced, you know, chaos symbol. I would argue of the neo process, Lana will go he's gone trans apocalypse kind of processing, the install of you ask me as well. And also within this whole kind of satanic murdering situation, right within these mind controlled assassins. What I'm saying is we see repeating factors. Not only is in he's in the same mental hospital then unleashed Nathaniel Barr Jonah to go eat, murder and rape kids in Great Falls, Montana. He's also of the mind. He's of a the family of the sports hypnosis infamous sports hypnosis family that broke the curse of the Goat and helped the Chicago Cubs win the World Series after a nearly one hundred year drought. And it was Ken Revisa, his great uncle in the company, his father and him used to work for the infamous Revisa Sports Hypnosis and Psychology, your family that is accredited with the Cubs help breaking the Cubs curse and back there a few years ago into twenty sixteen. So this is a fellow that I think we see these sam repeating patterns in. Again, he's currently under seemingly no accountability because his court cases are not in Connecticut or Massachusetts court systems, and at least not publicly despite him allegedly sitting in that same Bridgewater Statemental hospital. And again I would argue, this dude reeks of every aspect of what we discussed from these fellas in the seventies and eighties that are going on right now. He went on a murder campaign last May and ain't no one talking about it. And the only reason I knew about it is because I had a Google alert set up for the son of a bitch because he creeped me out so bad that I thought he wanted to kill me and wear my skin as a human coat. Before all this, right before all this. So my being is, you know, these things are still going on despite people thinking this is going on in the seventies and eighties, this stuff is still present today.
Speaker 3: Well, since this is a swapcast, actually JJ, I would like you to take a minute and just let all of the listeners know where they can find out more information, not only about this asshole dick Cheese but all of your amazing work.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, ma'am. I appreciate it, and I appreciate your time and again blowing up my brain home with these these details and ideas. I've been, like I said, you presented this craft fillow too mean not I was to fit into this whole study I'm doing right now with mapping a lot of these activities. Victim is doing genealogies, I'll do all sorts of shit, and he also is. I'm very interested in the nineteen sixty eight Los Angeles presidential campaign of RFK, so one thing not discussed there, and folks can check out an operation GCD this and many other topics especially relative to the process church and folks like Buffalo Jared Visa that I covered a few weeks ago on My Sunday show, and Edward Wayne Edwards I covered a couple weeks ago on My Sunday show, and Nathaniel bar Jonah I covered a few weeks on My Sunday show the Hardy's Cannibal. But I do enjoy your your new marketing campaign of government government cheese here as well, So I'm gonna call him the Hardy's Cannibal. But yeah, folks can check that out there, and I do a free free Patreon preview of my Sunday shows there on YouTube Rumble and Twister, and then I do uh, you know, my Patreon show there on those Sundays and on Thursdays, I'm doing the same thing with a free Patreon preview and the Anatomy of Satanic Panic that focuses around, uh, the ideas, the continued investigation ideas of Dave McGowan and his Program to Kill largely focused around the psychological syops of mind more of Michael Akino and his Colby's Queers, because that's where he came from, the Phoenix program. So and I'm packing, how you know, using his own statements, how he's a ball washping a ball he ball washes and Nazi Satanists, and his own words and z own book. Uh. And I'm also using his own words to prove that he's using because he'll I have videos of him saying I don't do I don't do magic on my military time. In his own book, he's talking about doing Thellenic rituals on military duties. So again, I'm only using his own words in that series, using the words of Alistair Curley about the satoh masochistic torture and murder of young boys in which the game first on financial success, to which to say when he ball washes Curly and Thelema, I don't care if everyone participates in those extremist views of what's precisely what Crowley says. Clearly those Crowley words are being we're seeing those exhibited time after time, and the ritualistic satomasochistic murder, rape and cannibalism of young children and young men, and following the prescription with especially with these mutilated gentalia like we've described to Night, We've seen with the West Memphis three as well. This is repeated time after time. So I'm not only unpacking some of the more. I'm not going over the high profile murders in that series. What started off doing is just unpacking the psychological operations focused around a Kino, his activities in the presidio, and then spotting off from there on different tracks of how we see these replicating patterns of behavior time after time, over and over in these same precise syops to mine more that we get today. When I last week a documentary from tw tenty twenty three in an interview given by the filmmakers called sat and Wants You, and they are literally and I compared and contrast that to Keynot's own statements from his book is his email communications with Dave McGowan back in two thousand and one on these topics, which are hilarious. And we see the same patterned behavior from a Keno in two thousand and one to a Keyno in twenty twenty to these folks in twenty twenty three, and it's the same statement. It's the same ignorance of all these things, in the same perpetration of the same propaganda, so plos because I got that series there, and then you joined me quite often here recently for some film reviews, Julian, we got some more of those coming up on those from my Wednesday shows. There are going to be film reviews from this going forward. And then Fridays I do a roundtable in which I'm always looking forward for future roundtables of this nature. So hopefully you'll join me there.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would love to. I'm so glad that we met because we have so much in common in as far as the topics we like to cover. I feel like you understand a lot of the stuff that I try to present on my show, and some but is easily digestible as one would think. You know, I talk about Laurel Canyon, I talk about Program to Kill, I talk about you know, it's too much to be a coincidence. There's definitely something more going on. So I was really excited when we met because it seemed like you were already tracking with me and we understood what the fuck was up right away.
Speaker 2: You ain't kidding, You ain't kidding. I reciprocate those same thoughts, man, When you drop the name Tuesday Weld on.
Speaker 3: Me, I was like, all right, there you go talking about Yeah, yeah, that was actually really good. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that episode. I've listened to a couple of times. I don't usually listen to a lot of episodes. I'm like, oh, because every because here's the thing. Every even in conversations with you, I learned you blow up my brain hell every time. Man. But then I have to relisten to things. So I'm like, she makes some good points here, you know, she makes some good points here.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. I think so much joining me tonight too, because I feel like this was a barn burner, as you would say.
Speaker 2: It's a real barn burner. I got a few tabs open to continue some reading here to and I appreciate your time for sure. Yeah, and any any more closing thoughts on that note, we'll just end it. Then we're good to go.
Speaker 3: We're good to get all.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, ma'am. Thank you, and thanks for the folks of the interwebs and the cosmic peach folks of the inn webs.
Speaker 1: Doctor Mike, I have seen the youth and slow greaties that now I want to understand. I have done all.
Speaker 4: That I could see the eble in the blue without hiding.
Speaker 1: You must help me a few can, doctor, tell me what is for them moment? For so long h