Speaker 1: You're watching brand new Faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Now I'm gonna run through all the social media's here, but you know what it is. The links are always in the episode description, so make sure you check them out. My guest tonight is Molly Chambers. You can find her on Twitter at Molly c h V M b E r S. So it's Molly Chambers. Switch out to A with a V on Instagram A T H A M E M A d E. Again links to all of this in the episode description. Most importantly, Payday rolls around. You finally have some money in your account. You're like, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Am I gonna spend this on my kid's tuition for college? Now head on over to only fans check out Molly there at m X chain birse c h A, M B E r S. Molly, thank you so much for coming on with.
Speaker 2: Me tonight, Thanks Brent inviting me.
Speaker 1: Let me start with the third rudest question you can ask a woman. Okay, I'd only ask the first two. Number one is are you pregnant? No, not asking that too? What do you weigh that's really rude. Number three, though, I have to kind of start with this and feel free to lie if you like. Okay, Molly, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Did you have to calculate it in your head?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I actually don't keep up with it. Honestly, I forget how old I am.
Speaker 1: Most days I get that, I get it. It was my birthday last week and I was one year off. I was like, I'm this, No.
Speaker 2: You're not like a certain age. You're like, well, I don't want to know how old?
Speaker 1: All right? I listened. I grew up listening to rap songs and they would always hit girls and be like thirty six twenty four and I was like, yeah, that's cool as shit. Fifty cent I don't know what that means. So I came up with my own measurements. Can I ask you what your height is?
Speaker 2: I'm five three O.
Speaker 1: Think what your cup size is?
Speaker 2: Thirty four c?
Speaker 1: Okay? And for the guys out there, they're a little bit different than me, but they should be accepted and welcomed into the community. What is your shoe size?
Speaker 2: Six and a half?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, I feel like those are small? Do you have small feet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're pretty small. I have like socks on. It's really could yeah, okay, okay, yeah, no, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been hearing a lot of eight and eight and a half lately, so six and a half makes me go like, oh is that small? But that could be totally normal. I can be talking a big foot freak. Girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like hi, if I had barger feet, I'd be like a hobbit, like yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like proportional.
Speaker 1: I feel like, okay, fair enough, So let's get into the meat of it. Can you tell me when you decided and how you decided? Hey, I want to get into the adult entertainment industry. Were you in of a nella job before this and you go fuck this, I'm walking out. Were you always into this like a fourteen year old that got busted in school bringing in porn? Tell me, tell me how you decided this is the path for me. I want to carve my own path, and when you decided to do that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I started in twenty twenty two. I had a boyfriend spend my tax return. I was working at l at Mazio's, and I had gotten excited. I was going to go get my nails done of my tax return, and my boyfriend spent all of it, and I was wondering where all my money went, and on my screen recording, it was all on the screen recording that he had bought bought content from some girl like my whole tax return, like it wasn't much, like three hundred four hundred dollars, but like I was like, wait a minute, there's women out here that are making money off of like little like the Newbs weren't great.
Speaker 2: They were quality, and I was like, I can make me better. And so I was like, I was like, all right, well I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to make my money back, and then I did, and then I made it way quicker than what I ever did at Mausios.
Speaker 2: And then so like I I just started doing it.
Speaker 3: I was like this, and I'm like I kind of got scared for a minute, like like two weeks of not having a job or whatever.
Speaker 2: I was like, I need to go get another job.
Speaker 3: So then I and then it just got in the way of like selling content and stuff. So yeah, I just stopped doing that. But like you said, you mentioned the fourteen year old thing, I've always been sexual like since I was. I wasn't like there was no like trauma, trauma.
Speaker 2: Or anything like.
Speaker 3: I just was naturally like curious, and I like used to make my like Barbie like I used to be weird kid. I used to like, I want to make out with all my friends. It came over and oh man, like all top two stuff. But when I was fourteen thirteen, Instagram, it just came out. I used to like masturbate like Instagram and like I would post my boom my pussy and like the next morning I look at it and be like, oh my god, what am I doing.
Speaker 2: I need to take that down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're running into some federal walls there, So I would, Yeah, I would. I'm glad you're older now.
Speaker 2: Beyond that, it was like a whole different cad. I didn't know, like it was like a that was I would. It was.
Speaker 3: Definitely not like really a way I did a lot of things back then. You know, when I was a child, you're just experimenting, but yeah, this stuff is taken down.
Speaker 2: It was only like that. Yeah, it was yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's let me ask and don't don't only get as personal as you want to get. Because I when I talked to performers, it goes one of two ways. Either they go no. I never got into like big names, huge name girls i've interviewed. No, I never really give a shit about watching porn. And then some girls were like, oh, yeah, I was all in when I was younger. Were you, and again, as personal as you want, don't go into detail. Were you raised in a closeted kind of family or religious family at all? Like was there something that drove that or was it just kind of natural in you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my family was My parents were like youth pastors, and so I spent every day in church, like four or three days, like half of the week in church.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, I also like I also loved each other.
Speaker 3: My family loved each other so like my parents, so they would always like kids and stuff, and like I wasn't allowed to watch bad movies or anything. So I was just maybe curious off of them, like them loving on each other.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Sure I was like interested in it, but I always was interested in it.
Speaker 1: Like, were you rebellious at all? Or because maybe that's what it is. Hey, look here's the don't do bad things sexually. And meanwhile, in your head you're going, oh, fuck, all I want to do is bad stuff sexually.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: That's actually one of the whole things that like, I guess took me out of the religion thing. It was like, I like masturbate a lot every night. I was on like I funny, you know, like watching it like it was that's all I could find Back then, I didn't know how to look for porn or whatever. Sure, and so yeah, I was definitely. I'm still rebellious. I was always rebellious. My fam my parents always talk about like how I came out rebellious.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, you don't. You don't get to where we are here without being a little bit pushing back when people say you can't do this.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, and I got to like push those standards, those boundaries, like to wherever you want them, take the unconventional path.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know. It's not for everybody, No, not for everyone.
Speaker 1: But you know, so let me ask you, once you started doing that and posting pictures and making money, did you think it was easy at that point? Like cause you get the initial of hey, you're a new girl. Oh, everyone wants to see the new girl, and then did it did it slow down or diophital or has it just been a mountain all the way up?
Speaker 3: Well, it was a great, like it was going great, and then last year I had gotten robbed while I was having a threesome with two Mint and now they robbed me and took my phones and they took my account that I was doing really well on my Twitter account and so it was actually really trumatic. But I'm still I'm trying to get that back my account that I did have going and like they had scammed all my customers and like posted it on my personal Facebook and snapchat, my family, like sent stuff to my family everybody. Yeah, it was extremely crazy. So that's kind of it did well for like, you know, it's like marketing. I guess like to know just like everybody's nose now. But yeah, that had happened. It was it's been kind of a it's going up still. I still like I don't have a problem sure getting people interest.
Speaker 2: I mean it's really fun to me, so we always have fun doing it. And but yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: I'm still going up. I haven't went down ever, Like sure, I'm just starting over. Kind of gotcha.
Speaker 1: Well, then I have some additional questions and you can please cut me off. At any point, when did you decide to have sex with the two most evil people on the face of the earth. It sounds like I mean, like I go Saddam right up there north towards the top. But then these guys are probably above it. I can't imagine having a woman that looks like you saying yes, you can have sex with me. My first thought is, God, I'm gonna rob the shit out of her when I'm going with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'd gotten robbed like ten times in the month of March last year, just like some crazy stuff. I don't even know why. But anyways, in April, yeah, well had happened. His The two men that came over. His brother came over two weeks before that and stole my phone, and that's what gave them the idea to come over and steal both of my phones because he had made money off but I had my other phone to back it up. But like anyways, he had the same birthday as me. I knew something was up. I had to learn. I learned it's not always worth being it'slid it. But yeah, I knew something was up.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 3: It took him like three hours to convince me to do it, and I was like fuck.
Speaker 2: And then what got me was him saying, we have the same birthday, white chocolate, I can.
Speaker 3: Do that to you, and like I am like really big in astrology and said I was like, oh, we do have the same birthday, and I would never do that to them. And that's how I got in a numerology because we don't have the same memorrology.
Speaker 2: And then so it wasn't awakening.
Speaker 1: I love. I love when hot chicks are so trusting because normally you get the opposite. It's like hot chicks, she's going to be unaware's and then you have this and it's like all I want to do is cry for you. And then I remember every girl that looked like you in middle school was like I can get out of here, Matt, Oh you're gross. So part of me is like, I don't know, it's kind of a karmic thing. You get to be so beautiful, you're gonna have to pay a price at some point. I've had no bumps in the road because I look like this, that's right.
Speaker 3: It's like it's a blessing and occurs at the same time. I guess likely you know that it's not.
Speaker 2: Like you're like fucking it's it's actually.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's cool having that much attention, I guess from but then it's like also like it makes you like realize things.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know. It was actually more of in a way.
Speaker 3: I think it was more like a thing that I had to learn, like not to be so naive is why that happened.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like it was a huge like factor in my like journey with life.
Speaker 4: I guess, like getting robbed during a three zoo I went to sexy guys, I'm so sad, like yeah, and they also stole like my I had, like a I had a quarter pound of WHEI that I just got and I'm like yeah, it was like so sad, like they stole it all.
Speaker 2: I just in the mirror like would come on me like dumn.
Speaker 1: But you still call them sexy guys there, so you're still sexy.
Speaker 2: They're both still sexy.
Speaker 3: I still like am attracted to the guy unfortunately, but I wouldn't have him over again. He went to prison like a month later, and he's in prison for twenty years, so god me.
Speaker 2: He knew, like, girl, you cannot be person. Let's take him away.
Speaker 1: What if you get a call and they it's the Westerville Correctional Facility wherever it is, I don't know, and you get a call and I said, hey, look, I can't rob you in here technically because they'll hold all of your stuff, but I do get a conjugal visit, Yeah, would you?
Speaker 3: No, No, I actually have somebody calling me from jail right now that I actually keep trying to get a hold of me from prison, and yeah, that's I don't answer them anymore. That's why. That's how I learned, though, is getting wrong. I was like, hey, I know my value, my words.
Speaker 2: I could like do better than this.
Speaker 1: Like that's a that's a smart move, don't I get it?
Speaker 3: And also like since like I got confidence and stuff, it like literally made me prettier on the outside. I think like it's like almost like an inside.
Speaker 1: Out like just like a glow. Yeah, literally a glue the batteries inside you're glowing out.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, something healed right there, and like now I'm like just excited about my sexuality and like super like I'm not shameful anymore.
Speaker 2: Of it actually is what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, So let me ask you, do you have any desire to shoot any mainstream stuff? Are you happy with what you currently do or do you want to expand into other avenues. Is there any concern about like your old high school finding out or something. You look like you were like, oh, I don't know if I would shoot mainstream. I also ask too many questions all at once. I apologize, go ahead, I'm like run them down. Yeah, no, I would be.
Speaker 3: I'm open to, like I really, like I said, like all of that stuff got taken care of last year, like those people sending.
Speaker 5: Everything out to people, so maybe that is like it was necessary. So I would be open for doing this because I open like doing new things, like I'm never I used to not want to do that, but now this year I'm like more of a yeah, I'm open to doing like anything. I just really am not wanting to do like anything that's going to destroy my vagina, like the way it looks like it's really sexy and cute and like, you know.
Speaker 2: It looks cute. It's too cute to be like you know, I mean no hate to the ones that are alchemy.
Speaker 3: You know that aren't like, you know, everybody's cute and stuff, but like, I just like the way I'm one is like you know, it's an any not an Audian.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's how I grovel to my wife. I go, they're all nice, but like yours. Yours is my favorite one, even though on my phone my search history is just a whole bunch of other It's not it's not you. You don't know them. They're porn stars. It's okay, they're paid for this, uh literally, So I get it. I totally get it. You don't want leon, but I mean just to stand well when you say you don't want your pussy destroyed destroyed, do you mean working with giant porn dicks or do you mean like something rough or violent or something like that, stuff.
Speaker 3: Like just penetration like over and over again, like I think is what you know, wears in tears.
Speaker 6: The whole thing. And so I'm like open and doing like mmm different things, I guess, Like I like the rough stuff. I like rub and I like being submissive.
Speaker 3: I like doing like just weird, like I like getting creative, like little glitter candles.
Speaker 2: Like I don't even know, like Mark. Okay, I say that but then.
Speaker 3: Like two weeks ago, two weeks ago, I like had somebody asked me to put like a jump rope to like stuff my pussy with the jump rope, and I did that, so like that's not like that's not gonna wear and tear.
Speaker 2: I don't think like that was actually super stimulating.
Speaker 3: I got really wet from like actually stuff like just random things like that is what I'm those cool things?
Speaker 1: What is random? What kind of jump rope? It wasn't one of those ones with plastic on everything. You ever see the jump ropes that have like chunks of plastic throughout the whole rope thing. No standard jump rope, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, this is just like a regular like it was basically like just a smooth like it's like basically kind of like how the same material of a dildo kind of Actually.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it was one of those like yeah.
Speaker 3: Like sleek and like yeah, no, it was super It didn't hurt or anything, and it like I you know, I've like cleaned it and everything, like you know, it was like disturb It was kind of just weird because I never even thought about doing that, like the honestly, yeah, I had fun doing it, like anything just kind of knew that's not like super like you know, gross or nothing, but like just kind of like, oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you. Where do you make a majority of your revenue from this? Is it just straight subscriptions to your only fans? By the way, if you folks want to check it out, it's at MX. Chambers links to that in the episode description. Is it through that? Is it through custom videos? Like where do you where do you get your paycheck?
Speaker 2: Mostly from mainly from custom videos like making videos that people request.
Speaker 3: And I do make. I have my subscriptions on only fans too, but then they will usually contact me wanting something custom to and then sometimes they want extra stuff like the stuff that I don't have them now only fans, like this hell of stuff that I just have, you know, yeah, like and sometimes like sessions like just like sexteing sessions and stuff, or like video calls sometimes like I've really like kind of up to my price on those because it's like really like a lot of people want those, and so.
Speaker 1: If you're in demand, I get it.
Speaker 3: Again, like I'd rather do the customs because I just have I don't know, it's fun, I guess I don't know. I like all of it though it was all fun. I'm trying to get it to where it's like more automated income those I can like, you know, make more time to create new content, like and do the things you know, some more time to do you know anything?
Speaker 2: Early?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you realize getting into porn was gonna be so much like behind the scenes? Fucking what my thought? If I was a hot girl, I would go, here's my job. I walk into set, I get makeup, I get fucked by good looking dudes who know how to lay pipe. I go home for the day, I'm done. And it's not that it's like fucking ten hours of social media editing, responding to people, but then you go have a little bit of sex and then you're back to doing all this other bullshit. Did you realize it was like an admin job before you got into it, as I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know what the fuck I was doing when I stepped into it, Like I just was like pissed off about some like my ex boyfriend at the time buying all that money there. Started it out of like anger and so like, yeah, I wasn't really I was like, fuck this on, get my money. I don't really care about the next step. So I was like, this is a while back, it a go, So yeah, I wasn't really concerned. I wasn't thinking about the future there. I was, yeah, I know here I am, but I.
Speaker 1: Think that yeah, yeah, yeah, a lot more right than then, just you know, laying on your back.
Speaker 3: And get Actually yeah, my ex boyfriend was the one that took care of all of the technology part, like the posting, the like marketing. I guess that is what you would call it, like basically the getting the people.
Speaker 2: And then I was basically.
Speaker 1: There's stage, You're You're okay, he's Apple, and this is no offense to you. You're the iPhone like you you are the I don't want to say this is not a great word. You're the product kind of be honest, Like.
Speaker 2: It is like it's like a play.
Speaker 3: You have like the show, and then you have the people behind the scene, like behind the part, and it's like doing all the shit to make it good and they have like the show.
Speaker 1: So then what happens when the show had to do you have somebody that helps you with that stuff now or are you like no, she doesn't no, no, okay.
Speaker 3: I'm literally starting over over this time, because I was whenever we broke up, like the account was made, I had the customers and it was all there for me, right, And then I bought robb last year and I was like, this time, I had to start all over by myself, and I really don't know what the heck I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you could be real.
Speaker 3: Just to be real, I'm just you know, playing around with it, doing this and that, just like trying different techniques and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, what is your fate. I'm going to ask you the opposite to what's your favorite request to get, either for a custom video or whatever in what you do. That's why I was getting to like your different revenue streams only because I think about how many horrendous requests come time come through for women sometimes. But I like the ones where a girl looks at it and goes, oh fuck, yeah, yeah, I love that shit. What kind of stuff gets you going or gets you excited to produce that kind of content? And what kind of content is it?
Speaker 3: I like either being like degraded or I like to degrade like.
Speaker 2: I like to like.
Speaker 3: Either have like someone don't really do stuff as degrading, or I like to like make like a cook or something, or like uh or like I don't know what they're just you know, like femdom.
Speaker 2: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I like. I more like it to be like more harsh.
Speaker 2: Though, like.
Speaker 1: You like to get mean as hell. You get and you're in the custom video and you're going and you stole my fucking phone. When I let you and your fe it's just all your trauma coming out from the past.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's where I get to release things.
Speaker 1: The guy watching it's like, I don't steal her phone. You're like, oh god, I asked. I just asked for some dirt, dirty talk. Why she's screaming at me right now? It'd be funny if you fix it up or fuck it up between the humiliation and self humiliation where guy wants you to be like, oh, I'm just a dumb girl, and you come back hard at it. Listen to here, motherfucker. Let me tell you.
Speaker 7: Wha yeah blog, Let me let me let me run down some of your likes dislikes, because they'll kill me if I don't go through some of these.
Speaker 1: Are you into women or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm into women.
Speaker 1: Curious, okay, curious.
Speaker 2: I haven't had like a lot of time I haven't had like.
Speaker 3: The I guess, the experience with just that, like just with the woman, I've only had like well as an adult, I guess I've not like had the inexperience like just with a woman.
Speaker 2: It's always been like with the guy.
Speaker 3: And I feel like they not to be rude to guds, not to be rude to gouds, but they kind of be ruining my moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I think if anyone in the world has the right to be rude to guys, you see, I mean they stole your phone, man, and came on your face, like you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: And oh man, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Did both finish on your face or was it somewhere else?
Speaker 3: For one it finished like on my face and titties. And then the other guy. So the one that I knew was in the living room and the one that I didn't know was in the back, you know, going at it from the back.
Speaker 2: And then the other one came in and was.
Speaker 3: Like school and then like he hurried up and pulled his pants and then like they both are gone, and I was like and I was like, oh god, my shit, my.
Speaker 2: Phones, my phones. And then and I was like, oh my god, they're gone, like I live in the middle of yeah. Yeah, so yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: One time someone broke into my car and I had cause I was like getting a I was going to the DMV or something in the bank, and I forgot I went to go see my girlfriend who's now my wife. I had a stack of about four hundred dollars and this is retail days. I was making like twelve dollars an hour. I had a stack of four hundred dollars, my social Security card and my wallet under like not hidden, just in a little compartment. And these guys broke into my car and they stole my sweatshirt that I can't get a replacement forever. It was from a radio station I worked at that one out of business. I was so bummed out about that. But I felt so fucking violated that someone stole my shit like that. Yeah, I can't imagine, Like, this isn't a joke. I am rageful for you right now. Oh, I went through.
Speaker 3: If you were to speak to me about a year and a half ago, like that's when.
Speaker 2: It happened in March.
Speaker 3: It was in April of twenty twenty four, if you would have spoke to me, then oh, how would be smiling and laughing about it, Like no, I was. That was like I'm gonna be real. It's like a dark knot a soul. That's what happened after that, like straight the fuck up. I was like wow, like look, I mean it was insane. I was like I didn't have anybody I knew around me. I was kind of like living in the country and like I didn't have Like it was insane. I lost my house and I got robbed ten times in the month of March.
Speaker 2: Like before that, like literally violated as hell.
Speaker 1: But you know that's like every three days someone was robbing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not playing like every it was almost everybody I knew. Like there was only like one person two people that I knew that didn't rob me everybody that came into my house. And but that's why I stopped being so nice and.
Speaker 2: Like like yeah, that sounds like I.
Speaker 3: Was fucking I mean, I'm not gonna I was being a slut and I was not showing myself to kind of like you know respect.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when you do that, you get robbed ten times when you lose it all, dude. Yeah, Like it was crazy, like it was insane. Yeah. My Yeah, there's a guy that my cousin had.
Speaker 3: I was living in her house that well, I was living in it and redoing it or whatever, and she sold it like in March to somebody like without.
Speaker 2: Me telling me, and like this.
Speaker 3: Guy moved into the back of the freaking yard and like he was like just watching all of it happen. He's like, Wow, this is like a Netflix movie or something like this is like a terrible horror movie that it's like sex workers.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: You go through the bad, though, now you can enjoy the good. Okay, you're progressing more, building your career more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like something definitely like boosted me. Like yeah, it was like a laws but like not really like not really.
Speaker 1: It's kind of it's not good, but it's kind of good that you got a realization of like like how shitty guys are. I'm sure you probably already knew it, but you have to always look with a you know, a second eye.
Speaker 2: On that discernment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good word.
Speaker 2: I would have got that one discernment. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You like learned some ship after it's like you fucking start getting answers.
Speaker 1: All right, rank these three for me? Swallowing, facial cream pie mmm, I like.
Speaker 3: Let me see, I'm gonna say facial, but I do look Okay, So if I was on birds control and I can't have kids, like that would be the like cream bot every time, and then oh, facial and swallowing.
Speaker 2: But but I could get a facial and swallow.
Speaker 1: I mean it makes for a better film, that's for sure. Yeah, please drink your water. But I do have a question. What is your current working relationship with anal? Are we going good terms? Have we never met? Are we scared of them because they're scary and violent? With what was that? I'm sorry, I know I apologize. I made it sound like a human anal?
Speaker 2: Where are we taking my water?
Speaker 1: Was? What is this guy talking about? Okay?
Speaker 2: I like Anal. I'm just not getting comfortable more comfortable with it.
Speaker 3: I'm like slowly getting I just love it, but like I just kind of have to like it worked my way up there, Like this month is when I started kind of getting more like I don't know, I have like phases with the anal, like I'd be feeling it and then like I get scared.
Speaker 2: I guess when it times, i'd be like and then so I gotta stay consistent.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's a circle of intrigue and then fear and then it just kind of goes back. You're like, oh, that would be good to get and be like that was great, but it hurt and yeah, just move it. Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Basically like yeah, it's like I just I don't know, I'm really into like a whole like subdom thing.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I feel like somebody's if I had like somebody there like train like tell me like, hey.
Speaker 2: This is gonna like we're gonna do this, We're gonna just keep this going. That that would be a good thing for me.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of great mentors in the industry. If you find someone online that you really like, I would encourage reach out and say, hey, if you're ever shooting in this area, I'd love to work, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Oh I meant like my asshole like making good like you know, like get more used to it.
Speaker 1: So I don't have to sure. Okay, my mistake on that one. Apologies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that's great too.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you what is your favorite sexual position.
Speaker 3: Either missionary like wear my legs are just completely all the way back and they're being held back like that and I can't move them, or from the back and like just yeah hit from a bad doggy style. Sure, like yeah, but I like it rough usually, like I don't like.
Speaker 1: You like a guy grabbing and taking control. Yeah, okay, okay, all right. What's your least favorite sexual position? If a guy was like, hey, girl, do this so you can be like, all right, I will, but that sucks.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be real, I don't like riding that much because I don't feel like I mean, I'm like, I don't know, I think that riding I would do it maybe, like if it was if I was like, you know, taking the lead in the situation or something, but I've never really experienced or like experimented with that. I'm ah, yeah, I don't really like writing that much, like I'm good.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm lazy or something, but.
Speaker 1: I yeah, well, but also no, it kind of fits with your personality.
Speaker 3: You like, yeah, like I'm sucking them and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, no, ye want to be fucked, Yeah, I want to be fucked. There you go, uh, let me Okay, you mentioned a threesome. All right, let's get into some numbers here. How many guys have you been with at once, like max, like at the same time just to just to at the same time, I say, just too Like you know, if I was getting sucked by two dudes and having my phone stolen, I would be so bummed out. But that's okay, right right. If if the guys were you know, not a credit it maybe a credit, I don't know, if they were decent dudes, would you ever want to increase that number? Would you ever want to be in a gang bang or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would have to be like, yeah, I would want to be in a gang bang, like at least once.
Speaker 2: It's like at least once.
Speaker 3: At least once and see if I like it, and if I like it maybe more.
Speaker 1: What would your concerns be just kind of like managing everything or yeah?
Speaker 2: That and the men, I guess the men like they can't be like, you know, I'm picky.
Speaker 3: I'm honestly I can't just fuck anything, you know.
Speaker 2: I gotta have like, I gotta have some kind of attraction, I guess. But if it's a gang bang, like it doesn't even matter at that point. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that my concerns would be like the managing it, I guess, and the like breaks. I feel like there'd have to be like some sort of break at some point, but like just like you know, water breaks, and I don't know, like so.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. Water break, please, water break. So if I uh head over to your only fans again one more time, folks, that is at MX Chambers. If I head over there and check out your content, what am I going to see on there? Is it mostly solo stuff? Do you have any video with any other people? Is it any of that stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, I have a lot of solo stuff, like basically solo stuff from the last however since twenty twenty two, and I am posting more of like some I'm posting more longer videos of like just solo sure stuff. But I would post my tape some blow jobs, and I've tried to do it, but it always takes it down because the person.
Speaker 1: Isn't registered or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm not very good at the technology stuff, so I'm sure there's a way around it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, probably you probably need their their to sign off on a release form.
Speaker 3: Mostly, Yeah, there's just so many of the.
Speaker 1: There's just so many I'd be like Kevin Oll, freaking list of registered users on the now would the person who's in those videos be able to sign it? Or are they currently not allowed to have pens because they're in prison? Just a joke the answer that, Yeah, Let me ask you last question here? Can I ask you what your end goal is for this first off? And if it's not, there's no judgment on that. Is it your only job right now this thing? Or do you have a day job as well?
Speaker 3: I do tar readings and like metaphysical like work, like hmmm, I do reiki too, like I just do a lot of metaphysical healing ash.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm like wondering.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about doing topless taro just to bring men into the taro community or like spirful.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you. If I was a hot chick whatever I had an interest in, I would go topless that.
Speaker 2: You know, bring to it too, topless Taro.
Speaker 3: I went and bought the thing on go Daddy for touslas too, just in case somebody else had the fucking idea.
Speaker 1: Hey, no, I think that's brilliant, no joke, I'm not fucking with you, like, I'm dead serious. You can do remote I know mediums can do remote readings. Sometimes you never know how exact that is. Yeah, I touched a little side story. My wife and I. I told you before the show, and the audience already knows this. We go to sale them every year for Halloween, and we had a seance on We didn't host it. It wasn't like my wife and I fucking hold an hands around the table. It was a group, but it was led by this medium on Halloween night in Salem. It was so I mean, if you're a Halloween nerd, like, that's sale right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's insane. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: My my thirteenth grandmother on ancestry I just found out this year is you know the three witches that are real famous, the first the sisters that we all learned about like in school.
Speaker 1: The hocus Pocus witches or.
Speaker 3: Like the three main ones that like we all learned about them in school. Well, anyways, those are my great grandmothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's if you said the name Elizabeth, Elizabeth god Storn to Elizabeth something right.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. There's so many I have so many famous people on there. I've kind of forgot like Vladimir the I paler like.
Speaker 2: You know, like.
Speaker 1: It was it is it Proctor Elizabeth Proctor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the Proctor's family.
Speaker 3: But Elizabeth was actually like I don't know if she's like half sisters with them or whatever, but Elizabeth is the one that came up on my Mary Elizabeth etcthing like that Mary, that's something like that.
Speaker 2: If it's it's something like that, I'm not sure the full name.
Speaker 1: Actually, I mean, I don't even want to talk about poor naymore. I just talk about this right now. But we got to wrap this up, so no, you don't be sorry, please, it's me. So anyway, I have this hot girl here. Let's talk about your great grandmother please, and what an asshole like it was? Just the listeners of this are just they're like, this guy stinks, man like bringing it in here, folks. You can check out Molly on Twitter at Molly Chambers. Switch out the A with a V, so it's m O L L y c h V M b E E r V E r s on Instagram A T H A M E M A d E. Okay, there we go, got.
Speaker 2: It made made.
Speaker 1: And that's why I didn't try and say it, folks, right, there is the exact reason.
Speaker 2: One more time. Please after May Maid.
Speaker 1: Okay, at the may made there you go, I said it wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Most importantly, head over for the good stuff. I mean, the Instagram's great too, the twitters really good, but the good stuff you know where We're going to send you over to only fans at m X Chambers Molly Chambers, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: I had fun me too,