Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all right. A quick reminder before we get into idiotology. A couple things coming up, of course. The first rock the bank cash keyword. I'll be right around nine oh five after you say it. We play might win yourself one thousand bucks on the note that you say. We play so for fifteen minutes or so to get a vote in if you haven't done so yet at the jar Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Taco, Yeah, tell us which Ted Nugent song you want to hear? There's three to choose from, and uh pick somebody randomly to go to Leesburg bike best VIP style.
Speaker 4: All right, Oh, get those taken care of. All right.
Speaker 2: Idiotology brought you this morning by Petty's Meet State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four. I want to personally thank them again for my gift.
Speaker 3: Oh for the flair gun. Yes well, it wasn't Petties that gave you that.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was our boy behind the meat counter.
Speaker 4: It works at Petties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh true, true, that is the big thanks to them. Also, I purchased our entire Easter dinner from Petties because normally I don't prepare Easter.
Speaker 4: They do it all man.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I got the ham there, a big old what's that called the Amish ham and then uh man, got some sides, some rolls. I even got crab cakes for later. Thank you Petties. You all rock.
Speaker 2: Everything you could possibly want, nothing but quality at Petty Stay at four thirty four in Longwood, just west of four.
Speaker 3: While I was at Petty's, I was walking around talking my wife on the phone.
Speaker 4: I said, Hey, what do you think.
Speaker 3: She grab some steaks and we can, you know, freeze them. She goes focus on Easter, ball focus on Easter.
Speaker 4: It's easy to get distracted, and.
Speaker 3: There really is a great place.
Speaker 4: Thank you Petties. Hey, what do you think about this.
Speaker 3: Florida man? Florida man, floading man's got to be a flooring man, he's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 4: Actually it's Florida Woman.
Speaker 2: We were going up to the Panhandle just as a refreshing change of pace, exiting the hotbed that usually provides Florida man slash woman activity out of Saint Pete Clear's clear water. We're gonna go up to Panama City Beach. Yeah, all right, all right, I'm ready for Panama City. I know they they're up there. They're the latest ones to ban or tail spring breakers. We don't want you. This is it, they said, we're you go away, go someplace else. You've stretched our stretch us to our limits here.
Speaker 3: But now we have a Florida woman stretch him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This Florida woman is from Panama City Beach and basically she's accused of impersonating an ICE officer in order to kidnap her ex boyfriend's wife.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I'm following already, got a lot to unpack here. Okay, ex ex ex boyfriend's girlfriend or wife whatever it is is is from a different country. I take it she.
Speaker 2: Actually is here and married to the Florida woman's ex. Okay, yeah, she's here actually going through the process, the correct process, and following the steps to become an American citizen. She's married, she's actively employed, she's going through all of the proper paperwork.
Speaker 3: Which is what we always say, Hey stay here if if you do it legally, Yes, so she's that's her scenario.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: She works at a hotel in Panama City Beach. That's where Florida woman showed up because she knew she worked there. She was then tricked into leaving her job and getting into the Florida Woman's Ice impersonator's car. The victim escaped and contacted law enforcement with the help of a bystander. The suspect, the Florida woman in question, is named Latrent's Battle. She's being held without bail on multiple charges, including kidnapping. She walked into the day's in dressed in a black zip up jacket, black pants, black hat, and white face mask. According to the court documents, went to the victim, who worked at the hotel, asked if she would like to book a room, you know, thinking she was a customer, to which she unzipped her jacket to reveal the word Ice ice printed.
Speaker 3: Black shirt I'll bet trance.
Speaker 2: Then she produced a Sheriff's office card identing her identifying herself as an ICE agent. She allegedly told the victim she was there to pick her up, and the victim was worried that something had happened with her process of going through becoming a US citizen, so she cooperated and then she started to, you know, think things were a little bit fishy, which is when she escaped.
Speaker 4: And now we're where we're at. Hell is wrong with people?
Speaker 3: What is the name of the Ice the Ice La Trance Battle. So my guess is that the person who's going through the process of becoming an American figured out when Latrance goes, it's you was my man.
Speaker 2: That's that's what we have here, is a psycho X, no doubt about it. Oh my god. I I somebody working hard at a hotel, working to become an American citizen and this lady steps in.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should be you know, deported lady, or we'll just export you us straight to jail.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. John Cena is on with your boyfriend on his show this week after WrestleMania.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that McAfee, Pat McAfee.
Speaker 2: Yeah you of course McAfee prominent figure in WWE. Now he'll have wrestlers on from time to time, and he's struck while the iron was hot. After WRESTLEMANI had John Cena on. I heard Pat McAfee got choked out. Well during I didn't watch WrestleMania. I can zero in on this part though, that I do know now that John Cena is a heel. He's hated now yeah, as he turned uh, he's still won. This is where we're trying to figure out whether or not he was doing you know, heal mode here or was being honest about claiming he's been bullied by fans, which is what caused him to get a hair trance plant in November of last year.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Sena has had this bald spot for a while, all right, and and fans of wrestling, we're bullying you, a big, big man, and.
Speaker 2: They're showing up with signs and stuff, and he's playing that they've been bullying me. And that's why I went and got the hair transplant done. Probably I doubt it has anything to do with the acting part of his persona, but anyway, so that's where we're at. How do you approach this? He's a heel now, he is this John Cena. By the way, Happy birthday, John Cena. Coincidentally it's his forty eighth birthday today. Here's some hair plugs.
Speaker 3: Blow out the hair plugs on the no, So explain to the non wrestlers what a heel is? Bad guy? Yes, sad guy. So he's been now he's able the bad guy, because.
Speaker 2: What can a bad guy be bullied as well? That's the question that's being post here. Is this all part of his wrestling persona current persona?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all stick. That's the thing about wrestlers. You can do anything you want, and they just say, oh no, that was my wrestling.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch him, but to John seeing bulk back up for WrestleMania, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, he's always been big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It's just I'm just reading it as I see it. It's true. His bald spot was was gone at Mania, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got plugs.
Speaker 3: How about Pat accusing or how about a sena accusing Pat being super high on TV all the time and Pat mcabe he was calling him out seeing it was.
Speaker 4: Finally there's this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bad enough.
Speaker 2: You've got these New York brothers, younger and older brother. They both end up getting arrested. They lived together. Thirty seven year old named Christopher Banks recently got arrested in New York State for child pornography. Terrible scumbag, right, yeah, lives with his older brother in the small town of nineveh. Cops raided their home, seized their electronics. The brother is thirty eight year old Mark Banks, and now he's in trouble too, but.
Speaker 4: Not for child pornography.
Speaker 1: For what.
Speaker 2: While they were searching the gadgets with the search warrant, they came across an old video of Mark getting it on with a cow.
Speaker 3: These guys should make a wrestling team.
Speaker 2: He admitted it in a written statement to police. He said he's worked on a farm for twenty two years and quote, when I was younger, I had sex with a cow.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: He blamed it on urges and claimed with some one time thing. He's now facing up to a year in jail, while his child pornography brother facing up to four years.
Speaker 3: How do you only get four years for child pornography? Put both these guys on the island with all the purge that we're going a nuclear bomb soon. That is utterly sick. Sorry, I had to cow. Yeah, the farm, Pat, you're at the farm?
Speaker 4: He got it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm asking.
Speaker 4: No, we never even crossed my mind.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm asking of the animals. Old McDonald's had a farm on this On this farm, there was a cow, then there was a horse, and there was a Pig.
Speaker 4: No No pig Like a Pig.
Speaker 3: Twin Street on Demand, Download the iHeartRadio app