Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The imagine what is justice and are we going to get that in Boulder and the King Super shooting. I'm very confident we will, and it looks like the Boulder DA is doing a great job with that case, and fully expect from everything I've seen that the mass murderer will be found to have been sane at the time of the mass murders. So we'll continue to follow that case. One question, I don't know if we'll get the answer in this trial, but the defense, as you know, is insane at the time, and the defense claiming that this was a psychotic episode, a psychotic break, and so it'll be interesting to see if this mass murderer in Boulder, like so many, not all, but so many of these mass murderers, was a heavy marijuana user, and so it'll be interesting to see if that comes out one way or the other in trial. But we know so very many of these mass killers have been eight five five for zero five A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven through nine nine. Do we and I make it a question, do we have another trans school shooter? Is that what's going on here in Georgia. I mean, we've seen the speculation on it. But if that is the case, it would mean that a very high percentage of our most recent school shootings have been done by trans shooters.
Speaker 2: It appears that there is a social media footprint which supports that. Obviously, the investigation is still ongoing, but all indications are at this point Dan, that that is the case.
Speaker 1: Man, and that's something we'll need to be talking about.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 1: The point isn't that, oh there's a trans person, they're a school shooter. Not at all. But the point is, listen, and we know the left. I'm not talking Democrats, we know for the reasons I've discussed on the show before. The left just truly they don't they don't care about human life their their worldview. They just don't value human life life the way that the rest of us do. They don't look at it as having this inherent dignity and importance and being God given and therefore, you know, human lives are dispensable to them except their own. And so when it comes to school shootings, that's why we see that the Left so often stand in the way of things that would actually protect kids and then try to blame school shootings on things that won't protect kids. If they're to be changed, I mean, it's it's really a very dangerous situation. But you got to be looking at, right, if we're going to be a moral society, we have to be looking at, Okay, what is actually causing school shootings, and we have to be attacking that and trying to solve it in every way we can. And if in fact, we we have this, this this new reality that we are going to be having a lot of these school shootings committed by disturbed trans people, we've got to be honest about and figure out how to address it. The way to address it is not by condemning every transperson among us. That's not the point. But the point is to be honest and clear eyed about the reality of this and to do all we can. The Left doesn't want to talk about that at all, do they, Right, they don't want to talk about this new pattern of trans school shooters because hey, that's part of their political coalition. Left doesn't want to talk at all about the undeniable, undeniable common denominator in many, not all school shootings of heavy marijuana use no because the Left wants legal drugs, because a drugged population is a dependent population, and the Democratic Party in America now depends upon a dependent population, which is why so many of their policies are specifically geared and calculated to make more people dependent on government. So that's that's the reality of what we're up against, and we just have to be honest about it in order to politically defeat it. Eight five five for zero five A two five five text D five seven seven three nine. Ryan, Can you tell me why? And I know I asked for a lot of sound of this today, which you did a tremendous job with. Why is the Trump campaign today launching on this eging Carol business? This everybody knows Trump was civilly not criminally civilly found libel for I forget the exact term, but some type of sex related civil offense. But why are they launching on it today? They must expect a big round of ads coming out of the Harris campaign. Maybe eging Carroll being at the debate. But for one reason or another, they're launching on it today.
Speaker 2: They don't want to pay out the eighty three point three million dollars settlement. And if we know Donald Trump at this point, he would not want to pay one dime or dollar to her.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. I was tied up all day in my own case. So it sounds like what that that's what he was in courting in New York today. Okay, So that's that's why they launched on it. Okay, here is some of what we heard from the Trump camp today. Uh. And then of course we've got to start with this right, instant, instant enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Victim.
Speaker 1: I was not thrown on the ground and ravish.
Speaker 4: Which the word rape carries so many sexual connotations.
Speaker 1: This was not, This was not sexual.
Speaker 2: It just it hurts.
Speaker 5: It just it just you know, I.
Speaker 1: Think most people think of rape and as I mean, it is a violent assault. It is not I think most people think of rape as being sexy.
Speaker 2: Let's take a short break.
Speaker 6: Think of the fantasies.
Speaker 2: We've just got to take a quick break. If you instagraund we'll talk more on the other side. You're fascinating to talk to.
Speaker 1: That's Trump's accuser, Right, So, how do you lose that civil case? Well, you don't show up. And and you know, Donald Trump has done a lot of things, very well, very very smart things, not that, And whoever advised him not to show up for that that civil case should not be advising amount anything else. Because having the privilege of trying civil cases for the last forty years and hopefully the next forty years, let me tell you something you already know. If the defendant doesn't show up for a civil case, my dead dog is winning that trial. And so yeah, that was just very very bad advice. But here's Trump's attorney now breaking down the Egen Carroll case.
Speaker 7: Today, we presented oral argument before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in one of two cases brought against President Trump by Egen Carroll. Now, it's really important to remember that Egen Carroll's story, at its heart is an utterly implausible he said, she said story. There is no corroboration for anything she has ever claimed about President Trump. There are no corroborating witnesses as President Trump alluded to, There is not confirmatory DNA, no police report was filed at the time of this alleged incident. She was unable to identify when this incident occurred. Until quite recently, no surveillance evidence or witnesses have ever been found or come forward confirming any aspect of Egen Carrol's story. In light of that, in light of the utter implausibility of the story that Egen Carroll was attempting to sell to the jury in this case, her attorneys introduced evidence that should have never seen the inside of a courtroom, utterly insane efforts to introduce propensity witnesses, Jessica leep.
Speaker 1: And then he goes on from there. Sounds like a sharp guy. So my guess is he's not the one who advised Trump not to show up for trial, right, So anyway, I don't think the Egen Carrol odyssey is going to affect the outcome of this election in any way, shape or form. What might, though, is this Nate Silver from the left. He's a Democrat supporting Harris, but also a respected polster from the left is and we've been tracking it on this show. He recently, just a few weeks ago, had Harris at almost sixty forty probability to win the election. He has now almost completely flipped that. In fact, as of this morning, I think he had Trump at a sixty percent chance of winning the election. So Silver's taken a lot of flak from the left, and here's what he writes today. I'd also note that Harris's raw polling average has declined in most swing states since the start of the DNC. This is not subject to the convention bounce adjustment. She's had a run of pretty mediocre state polling. Love your take on why has her polling gone down since the start of the DNC. So nationally, she's increased less than one percentage point since the DNC, which is great news for Trump. Pennsylvania Republicans have gained a point since the start of the DNC. Michigan Republicans have gained one point three since the start of the DNC. North Carolina Republicans have gained one point six since the start of the DNC, Wisconsin one point two, Arizona two point eight. So why has she lost ground since the start of the DNC. Would love your take on that. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. But Ryan, we've got to start talking about We've got to start talking about it. Today maybe in the very next segment. This event on Tuesday, and I can't call it a debate because ABC will protect her to the end. But Tuesday night, who do you think is going to win? What's that going to look like? What advice would you give Trump? What do you think he should do and not do? I've got, as you probably do, a whole lot of ideas swirling around in my head on that, because it is now the defining event, right the last one knocked Biden out of the race. If this debate goes well for Trump, then barring Martians landing, it's hard to see how she wins this election. So I can't remember, and I know we said this back in June and it was true. I can't remember a bigger debate in a presidential election cycle in my short lifetime. Eight five to five for zero five E two, five to five the numbers. So a couple of questions for you, Why do you think Harris's lost ground since the DNC? What do you want to see Trump do at the debate? And why is CNN running this hit piece on Harris exposing her dishonesty on the border. Why are they running that story You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 6: The economy is Donald Trump's biggest advantage heading into next week's big debate, and is.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris's biggest problem.
Speaker 6: The Yellow States are our toss up states plus Nebraska's second congressional district. Seven states in all, plus that congressional district. We polled six of those states. Right, all these states except for North Carolina, the economy with the number one issue by far, Yes, voters care about protecting democracy and about immigration and about abortion rights, but by far, by leads and bounds, the economy was the number one issue in all six of these battleground states. Forgive me, I stretch this out, returning my back, and Donald Trump led on the economy and every single one of them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the best possible news for Trump, right, and it makes perfect common sense. I'm sure as you look at everything, there are so many things you care about, and the economy is going to be central to you, right, because why do you go to work every day? Why do you do the everything that you do that's difficult. You do it to take care of your family, take care of your kids, take care of your wife, take care of your husband. You know, the economy is just central to people, and there can be no doubt. It's common sense that if you care about the economy, Trump is better now. So it's tremendous to have that lead. The other very important thing in there was when John King talked about by leaps and bounds in the Swing States, it was more important to people than abortion, very very important, obviously, right, And that's a key reason they are swing states. Because in those states where you have a big concentration of people where the most important thing to them is the ability to kill children write up to the moment of birth, well, those aren't going to be Swing states. But obviously that's not the dominant issue in the Swing States, which is why they're swing states. So lead on the economy absolutely critical. And that sets up our conversation about Tuesday night, right the event I can't call it a debate, and my quick observations and we'll go to the phone lines and work in some of our great texters quick observations. President Trump needs to be i'd say, what do you say, Ryan, I say, he needs to be one hundred times sharper than he was in the town Hall. Listen, that the town hall that he did with Hannity was more like a relaxed kind of comedy club thing. And President Trump is incredibly funny. But for the purposes of Tuesday Night, he needs to be the A Trump, just sharp and quick and all over it. And I'm sure he will be. But that town hall did concern me a.
Speaker 2: Little bit independent of Biden's complete collapse in that previous debate, Dan, how did you feel Trump showed out that performance.
Speaker 1: I thought first half was an A. I thought second half was a B to B minus. And I thought that he missed a tremendous opportunity when he had that closing statement. But by that point, listen, he's a brilliant cat. Right by that point, he probably knew he had it won everything else. It's only human nature to maybe let up a little bit. But we need the A Trump on Tuesday Night because unlike that first debate where CNN let Trump at Biden and more precisely allowed Biden to meet Ko, allowed Biden to hang himself. ABC is not going to do that. They're going to protect Harris with everything they had. CNN did it because they wanted Biden out of the race, and they got what they wanted. And then once Harris was in, CNN completely protected her in that garbage interview. And ABC, if they have to throw their bodies between Trump and Harris to protect her on Tuesday Night, they will do it. So that's why we need the very best of Trump because Tuesday Night is not going to be about Harris melting down. ABC won't allow that. Tuesday Night has to be about Trump being really impressive no matter what happens with Harris. That's how Trump wins on Tuesday Night. Let's go to beautiful Colorado Springs. Talk to Warren. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 5: I talked to you about a month or so ago, and we were really busy on the other subject that you kind of wanted to I says, we always put it off until later. Anyway, you're training, you think, and the Russians are the bad guys. You're going along with the Biden.
Speaker 1: I don't believe a word about it.
Speaker 5: That the Russians are the bad guys. Agree to just a few facts before we get.
Speaker 1: In a discussion, Warren, I'm going to have to ask you a quick favor, Okay, Warren, I'm going to have to ask you a quick favor. Okay, my friend, it's this talk radio format. If we were in a classroom together or at a bar together, it would be one thing. Obviously, you care deeply about this. You probably have a long presentation prepared. This is talk radio.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We got like a minute, so okay, have that.
Speaker 5: I'll just make one statement and there you can carry it from there. The Monroe Doctrine was president in eighteen twenty eighteen twenty three by John Quincy Adams, the Secretary of State to President Monroe. It said that the United States have you any attack by European powers to colonize the Western hemisphere, which includes South America, as an act of aggression and a threat to its security. Now, if we can do that with a country that's six thousand miles with my border, how come Russia can't have the same attitude about their own border, especially when they lost twenty five million people it's forty or fifty years.
Speaker 1: Well, well, it's it's one thing to have an attitude about your border. It's another thing to go in and rape and murder. And that's what Russia has done. They're raping and murdering a nation. They have no right to do that happen.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 5: And you know who wanted that to happen? To military industrial complex? So this country, our leaders in the military industrial knew the Russians would do this fifteen years ago and they pushed it.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait a second, you had a military industrial complex when Trump was in office too. Putin did not go into Ukraine when Trump was in office because they respected Trump's strength. They were afraid of what he'd do in return. They went in and took Crimea under Obama. They went in and they're taking the country right now, you know, under Biden. Harris. But Son, I think what it comes back to is, isn't there warrant just pure evil in the world. Vladimir Putin is pure evil and he is raping and murdering a nation.
Speaker 5: One last statement, one last statement, I'm gone you who Idiam Burns was, Yeah, what's the point? Okay? Now? Director of the CIA, Ambassador Russian Tuli. He wrote a memo to the Secretary of State Condre Sa Rice that year which stated Ukraine entry in Tonato is the brightest of all red lines for the Russian elite, not just Putin In more than two and a half years of conversations with key players, from knuckle Dragger's and the dark reserves of the Kremlin to Putin's most liberal critics, I have yet to find anyone who views Ukraine and NATO is anything other than a direct challenge to Rush and interest.
Speaker 1: Okay, My bottom line is none of that justifies Putin going in and murdering and raping innocent people. Nothing justifies that Putin can have all the geopolitical concerns he wants to. Bottom line, Warren, is you think Putin is justified in doing what he's done.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, but we pushed it. We knew that is not just him. If he goes there's a lot of other ones there are going to be more hardline than him. We'll push the third World warrior.
Speaker 1: Well, then you're just talking, and Warren, appreciate the call. We're up against this hardbreak. Then you're just talking, right, like different degrees of Satan? Right, I mean, because how much worse than Putin can you get? But no matter what the answer to that is, there is no justification for what he did. Now, listen, we know and that's why I started this show. I think by saying that Trump needs to be very focused on Tuesday Night. This election is a choice between war and peace. You want war, vote for them. Look what you got under them, You got the world on fire. You want peace, vote for me. Look what you got with me. You got peace through strength. That is a central truth, absolutely critical to people's lives. Almost everybody cares about it. Exhibit A is Pudin didn't go into Ukraine when Trump was president. He needs to hammer that choice between war and peace on Tuesday Night.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Avoid the danger of diffusion, right, Trump has so many great accomplishments he can talk about Tuesday Night. Avoid the bullet points. Right. Our brains now are programmed. When somebody launches into bullet points, talking points, etc. We shut down. Short of the Good Lord himself, and he would never talk that way, we shut down. President Trump has so many individual accomplishments, you gotta pick the ones that are going to be most important voters this time. That's why I say gotta start. I mean, obviously the economy is enormous, right, and you make that point, But war and peace. This election is a choice between war and peace. You know, if you want peace, vote for me, look at we had it. You want war, vote for them, look at they had it. Yeah, it is a very stark choice, and I really hope he hammers that. And there's more, of course, but that's one of those key points. And when we talk about school shootings right and very much in the news right now, but always on parents' minds, you gotta hammer Harris. Hey, she wants the school resource officers out of schools. That's an invitation to school shooters. Look at how many lives that school source officer just saved in Georgia. I mean, so, I just hope we get that very well prepared focus Trump because he has so much to work with and if he's and I know he is, and he's a smart guy. But any of us who are sitting round expecting that Harris is going to meet Ko like Biden did, not a chance because ABC won't let it happen. And she's going to be extremely well prepared. They're going to have the whole Hollywood things. She's going to look great, She's going to have these instant classic lines that the media will then blow into the biggest thing since Sagettysburg address. Now, this has to be about Trump impressing Trenton. This isn't about Harris imploding. They're not going to let it happen. This is about Trump impressing. Now he goes into this thing Tuesday in great shape, right, because we've talked a lot on the show about Nate Silver from the left, who is sounding the warning call to the left. You know that Wait a second, Harris is losing. Trump is now a sixty forty favorite, and he bases it on recent polls, and he points out how Trump has gained and Harris has lost since the DNC started. But here Ryan is the very best sign that the left knows that on the current trajectory they are cooked gooses. And I didn't think they'd start resorting to this until second or third week in October, and we're getting it now on September sixth. This is Stephanie Rule on MSNBC.
Speaker 4: And for anyone out there who was saying Kamala Harris is far more progressive than Joe Biden, she's not. Look at the number she just put out this week about long term capital.
Speaker 2: Dain staffs.
Speaker 4: What Kamala Harris is guilty of is being a black woman.
Speaker 1: I didn't think we'd get that till maybe October fifteenth, right as they started to set up what we all know is coming after election day, you know, which is it's racism, it's sexism. It says it couldn't possibly be the far left policies, right, But to be dropping that now on September six, isn't that the same as waving the white flag?
Speaker 2: Oh sure pass' Isn't.
Speaker 1: That just admitting you're going to lose? And Yeah?
Speaker 2: The other part that I was mentioning to start the show, Dan and a lot of our listeners have tuned in long since then, was what's wrong with being a progressive? Aren't those policies she should be able to stand on, run on and win on?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Right, But this goes back to you know what we talked about the day she got installed, and that is that wait a second, Obama himself and listen, very bad ideology, very harmful to our country, but a very talented, skilled guy, five tool player, you know, Obama. Obama himself had to pretend to be a moderate to win in America. Joe Biden, the only reason he won by a handful of votes was he pulled off the con with the media's help. Of being some kind of moderate. So the whole idea that Kamala Harris, who doesn't have a fraction of the skills of Barack Obama, is somehow going to get elected as a far left San Francisco radical. No, No, the only way she wins is if Trump implodes and runs a horrible campaign. And since the DNC ended, I think his campaign has been right on target. He's had a lot of good days, and he needs to he needs an eight plus effort on Tuesday night, eight five to five forour zero five eight two five five the number. Let me get some of these texts in Dan. I think Trump needs to say the minimum at the debate. Texter respectfully disagree. And here's why this isn't going to be like June twenty seven, where you just sit back and you let Biden ramble. Harris is going to be prepackaged. She's going to have all these tight lines. She is going to be so protected by ABC, whereas CNN decided not to protect Biden because they wanted him run out of the race. So President Trump isn't going to have that luxury. This is going to be a really hard pull for him on Tuesday because she comes in with all these low expectations so easy to exceed. She's going to be protected by ABC. He has to come in ready to deal with that environment and still make really important points, and he has to be restrained, but at the same time defend himself. A lot easier said than done. Right, this is the toughest debate scenario. I think he has faced, all things considered, particularly since he's on track to win the race. Right it is, it is a tough task. On Tuesday Night, Dan says a Texter. I believe social media is the primary cause of these school shootings. I personally don't think marijuana are being transgender is a catalyst. That from our friend Kimberly, who goes on to say, shows social media in Keyboard Lawyers that disparage other people.
Speaker 2: I think that that was Keyboard Warriors, maybe intended to the.
Speaker 1: Probably twisted, But anyway, though, lawyers get blamed for about everything. Right, But anyway, I understand the concern about social media, and it's real and it's a contributor. There can be no doubt about that. I'd never try to downplay that. But when you get to root cause, what gets a person to that impossible to imagine place in their minds where they want to go out and slaughter the most innocent among us. You know, I think when you start looking at root causes, there the fact that so many of these mass killers are are marijuana users, large scale marijuana users, that for far more likely I think to be a more common denominator because that leads to psychotic breaks. And so often people think about, oh, marijuana, you're talking about intoxication, Dan, somebody getting marijuana intoxicated and wanting to go out and shoot all these people. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the psychotic breaks caused by heavy marijuana use and sometimes caused by it can just be sometimes first time use of THHC if it's high potency. We saw one of those cases in Denver. So but yeah, social media. I feel so bad for the kids.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? Ryan? And I'm still a very young buck, but I did not grow up with this social media style. Now, if there had been cell phone cameras and social media.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we grew up when we did that.
Speaker 1: I cannot even imagine. Yeah, uh, Dan, did President Biden make a speech telling trans people to be more tolerant of others. That from Brian, I missed that speech if he made that. And again, I'm not trying to fault the trans community for this outbreak of school shootings by trans people, not at all. I'm just saying that we've got to be honest and clear eyed about any tendencies or trends we see with school shootings so we can protect the innocent students. The left doesn't care about the innocent students. They care about their politics, So the left has no interest in looking into this deeply disturbing trend of trans shooters. The left has no interest in looking into this obvious trend of heavy marijuana users committing these school shootings. The left has no interest in the obvious big fix of putting good guys and gals with guns in schools so the kids are protected when the monsters show up. The left doesn't care about not only doesn't care as opposed to getting to those true fixes because it works against their political ideology. And it's still Ryan. I don't mean to be naive, but it's one of the things I have the hardest time in life wrapping my mind around how does any human do what these lefties are doing just sit back and somehow be able to just completely disregard the inherent value of innocent human life, the lives of these school kids, the lives of all these girls being slaughtered before birth. Hut, how do they do that? How do they get their human mind to work that way? That is a very disturbing thought. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Obviously, endorsement common is important for me for my family.
Speaker 2: Why what are the issues you care about most?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: What are the issues you've cared I just know from.
Speaker 8: Especially women's rights and thinking about you know, what's at stake with this election and understanding like we need to be in a position where women have the right to choose.
Speaker 1: So pathetic, I think how tragic that is. Steph Curry all of these amazing God given gifts, and what does he do. He turns around and and he comes out. He uses that platform, He uses that wealth, he uses everything he has because of his God given gifts to align with the mass killing of little girls before birth and little boys, and one of those lives is equally important. But he uses his gifts, his platform to come out and push that how utterly pathetic. And it's such a great example of how and you already know this, right, but how just because somebody is a hero in sports doesn't mean they're even remotely a hero. And this is a classic example. Now, we have some true heroes in sports, but it's not because they happen to come up big in these big moments. It's because they do that plus other things in their life. We have some true heroes in sport. But this guy, this guy is a pathetic loser in the ways that matter most. I mean, is it is so disheartening because I've always liked the way he plays. I've always liked watching him play, I've liked the way he handles himself. But to sell himself for a few pieces of silver here, you know, for to be with the police in crowd. And I know he has an uber far left coach who spoke at the DNC, But come on, man, be a man, Real men don't kill babies. Be a man. So disappointing. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number on a lighter note. It's a gorgeous Friday afternoon in the rocky Mountain West. I'll get to the phone lines, Ryan, how long does it take to drive to Lincoln? I was just online looking at tickets.
Speaker 2: Cause, oh boy, Kelly would know that.
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, it's about twelve thirteen hours.
Speaker 1: Oh twelve or thirteen hour drive to Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that far?
Speaker 1: Yes, I better get came.
Speaker 2: I'm man right now. But that sounds maybe a little high. I mean, if you drive like Kelly, and maybe it's twelve or thirteen drive like you or me, it might be more like eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I had this game on my calendar since it was on CU's calendar, because I've never been to a game in Lincoln, always wanted to go. But then you know, we're really really busy at work, and then we had a great outcome today. So I was going to just try to hop in the current go and I I was looking online of tickets, and you can get some really good tickets.
Speaker 2: I got a decent price. Kelly was so far off. I mean, I'll do respect. But it's a seven.
Speaker 1: Hours isn't she married to a former Nebraska quarterback?
Speaker 2: Yes, Dan, you're correct. Adam could drives at thirty miles an hour. That must be it. Yeah, seven hour drive not too bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, seven hours. Okay, let me do the math. Yeah, maybe grab Amy load up the truckster because I'm surprised. I mean, like good tickets, maybe about ten rows behind the SEU bench, not that expensive.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: And I'm just expecting an instant classic football game. I think we're going to see really good, good play by both teams. I'm expecting a narrow Seau victory. But and I'm expecting a Bronco victory Sunday as well. I think it's going to be a great football weekend around here. Let's go to Keith in Denver. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 3: Hey, Dan. I just want to say, you know, you mentioned it all the time, and you know, the destructive force and this marijuana has become understated. I wish I had listened to you sooner because I voted for it, and I will never do it again. I will never vote for another. It has literally become one of the most destructive influences in the city and in the state, and that's the reason why we're deteriorating so fast.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is so true. That is so true.
Speaker 2: Keith.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the call. I hope it hasn't personally affected your life. I know so many great parents and kids who it has. Yeah, it's just and you can't even call it marijuana anymore. Right, It's more like Krakawana because of the stunningly high potencies. And you look at the massive damage done by old fashioned marijuana with a four percent THCHC. And now you get into this stuff that they're hooking the kids on that can be eighty ninety percent. It's a horrific scourage. And Polis and all these lefties, all of them who have just cheerleaded this, you know, they just yeah, that is on their conscience, all these drug dealers getting rich off it. And I understand some of them are legal under the law, but it doesn't change the fact of what they're doing and the harm that they're causing. And I've still got to believe the day comes when the people of the state say enough, it's too much, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Quick history.
Speaker 1: Notice we head into this beautiful weekend and Monday we're going to deep deep dive the Tuesday night event. Can't call it a debate because she'll be protected. But Ryan and I'll do a little roll plane. Do you want to be Harris or Trump. I want Kelly to be Kamala Harris. Well, I think you have to be Harris. You can do that voice, can't you.
Speaker 2: No, not a chance. Okay, not even close it.
Speaker 1: But let's do some roll plane and I want to get into I want to get into specific tactics, specific questions, specific instant classic lines that I think Trump should employ. Yeah, and you can come up with all the best of Harris. Could take a shot at the Harris thing I can't like right now. Let's pretend we're on stage right now in ABC. They've just finished the spongebag.
Speaker 2: I'm speaking, Well, we know.
Speaker 1: That's coming, and when is that coming? Where is that coming?
Speaker 2: I mean early?
Speaker 1: Well, probably like five or six times. But no, we'll get into some role playing because this is going to be the most important I can't really call it a debate, but the most important debate of our lifetimes. And Trump arcing to victory right now. This is Harris's last gasp. ABC will be all in for her major challenge for the president, but he's met major challenges before. Ryan have a tremendous weekend, Kelly, continue being a ray of human sunshine. Join us Monday, on the dan Kapla show.