Speaker 1: Does it because I'm like, as he's staring back at you. Sometimes sometimes I think I stay it too hard and it gets a little bit uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Keep going, Keep going, Angela.
Speaker 1: But I still just keep staring because I love it so much, and so I like to be fully tied and then suspended, so which means you are lifted up into the air, so nothing, you have no limbs touching the ground, but.
Speaker 2: There's no like hooks or how do they suspend.
Speaker 1: It can be hooks, but the ropes are hooked on it, so I'm not getting those.
Speaker 2: So it's like an apparatus of something that's like suspending you to the point so you have no control.
Speaker 1: You can't have your hands.
Speaker 2: Feet, nothing, nothing, You're just completely is your mouth still being able to talk.
Speaker 1: I rebounded. I don't I have like TAMJ so I don't like bull gags, so I like to still have my mouth free for things to go inside of it.
Speaker 2: And I feel like this is probably a scene. If not, I'm not sure. I've watched Dark Side from Jill Jordan, but I should watch it because you want many awards for it. But Angela, for you, this is the Dark Dark Special. We think Angela dark, Angela just got real dark. All right, we're ready, We're safe now.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, I did lock Jules Jordan in the trunk of his Rolls Royce at the end of that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I might just watch it just for that. For that of its having Julie locked up anywhere, so it, like suspended himself makes me get me really off. Yes, you said, I and your acceptance will each that. Tho. Why I said Angela at tark was because you said the dark side maid brought the dark out of Angela.
Speaker 1: So I feel like Jordan brought out my dark side.
Speaker 2: Which I thought was such Like your speeches are very eloquent and very like I don't know if you think them beforehand or not, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was pretty fucking epic.
Speaker 2: There's to be more girls like that that shouldn't just think their mom and dad, you know, which they should to at some point, But you know what I mean, Like, you spoke very eloquently, so I appreciate that. So suspended in the air, do you come more like that.
Speaker 1: Or harder?
Speaker 2: Not more, but hard I guess, because you can't just come more. You're yeah, harder. It's the intensity.
Speaker 1: It's really intense because you know, I have no control over it. So it's like you're very vulnerable, but it's this weird it's this weird thing because you feel vulnerable, but you also feel safe because the rope sort of caresses you and holds you like a baby. It's like a snigger. You're like, yeah, vulnerable yet safe. And then JP, who's usually the one suspending me time have sus sending me. He like does a lot of forced orgasms, so it's really intense. It gets so intense to the point where the orgasms are painful at the end, but it's still it's good.
Speaker 2: But I know you're saying it because I've had my hatachi several times and I'm like, wait one morning, I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 1: But we still get it on the burns bit and.
Speaker 2: You're like, has been my boyfriend for a very long time. I don't know what that says about me, but you know what, single and ready to be private.
Speaker 1: So Atashi is one of my many boyfriends.
Speaker 2: And find his name is Bob because it's front where's and backwards? Best name ever?
Speaker 1: Oh that's great. Yeah, Bob never.
Speaker 2: Leaves me astray. And now I have one that I can like actually like charge so it's like and has no wire.
Speaker 1: That's just I always forget to charge it. I prefer the wire though, I prefer to be attached to the wall then have it like run out of the battery right when it see.
Speaker 2: I used to be that until I knew that I needed more of like mobility. You know, maybe it's just because I'm a horny bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't really like to move around the room. You like to fuck yourself in the kitchen, fuck yourself up against.
Speaker 2: The wall everywhere. I told you, it's my boyfriend. So it's like a date like date night, Netflix and chill. Fuck that we're fucking around the whole house with Bob.
Speaker 1: We can. I don't have a cord. I'm not I'm not like subjected to one too. You're like, take me in a shower, it is.
Speaker 2: I haven't tried it in the shower though, because I get like, I get a little like maybe the word is like protective. I don't want him to die in the water. Maybe you know what I mean? Like what happens if a short circuits, then we're all fucked and then I gotta go wait to the next day.
Speaker 1: The store opens and buy a new one, and you're gonna moan him. I did.
Speaker 2: Whoever, I did have a really bad situation though, when he's like the whole like word dies thing. I had a girlfriend of mine and from a name nameless. Maybe one day I'll tell her name on this. She should be added for this, but she uses my head tatchie, which I don't care whatever sharing is caring, but charge the thing.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I was like halfway in the middle of it, and I was like about too, and I was like no, and all I could think was this bitch and I said her name in my head.
Speaker 1: I was so mad.
Speaker 2: I went to the I smoked a blend, went to bed. I was mad. It was like blue lips, the worst case of blue lips I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I yelled at her. You know.
Speaker 2: I recovered though, to me and me and Bob are back on speaking. He cheated on me, but we're back. We're back, all right.
Speaker 1: Next question, Okay, okay, I'm gonna go for the ooh, I got the butt plug.
Speaker 2: Ooh that's here at Private Talk. That's my favorite one because that's kind of like it's like my butt plug but different. It's my logo here and it's the naughty question. How naughty do you want to get? Miss Angela White?
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like your other question was also naughty, but let's let's go.
Speaker 2: I always tell him when that all my questions are kind of naughty because it's truth. With Texas. I mean, we can't have private talk with that. A little bit of naughty, and we're the after Dark Special here, so you know, feel comfortable and get as naughty as you want. All right? Do you like watching your partner masturbait?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yes, but okay, I get horny and then I want to fuck. So is that you can't I don't know. I don't want to watch and then just like watch them. So you're not a couple. No, no, no. If I see like someone, it doesn't have to be my partner, like a lover, like anyone, even a friend. Like if you started masturbating right now, I wouldn't just sit here and watch you, so you join it unless I mean, so after Dark is about to get real special.
Speaker 2: I'm about to masturbate on the couch.
Speaker 1: I don't have.
Speaker 2: Drop bob here, but you know what I would immediately, I would be like, please give me consent because I just want to pounce on you.
Speaker 1: That's all. Yeah if you said if you said no, I would.
Speaker 2: Be a cock, would you? But would you masturbate next to me? What if I talk dirty to you? Why mask ate too?
Speaker 1: Because that's hot? Hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be hot because I have a dirty mauth.
Speaker 1: I still want to fuck you, Like, are you sure you don't need a seat? Well? Like helping hands here, Angela White. I love you.
Speaker 2: I've always loved you when I worked with you, I.
Speaker 1: Love even more now.
Speaker 2: It's reminiscing about like those times that I was I can't be inside you. I wish I had a dick, but I don't.
Speaker 1: You were inside me. You found a way. I mean, when there's a will, there's a way. When's the last time you had sex with an x Ooh when I was in Australia. Yeah, so mauch last year, Yeah, our last year.
Speaker 2: I've had talk. You heard, you heard?
Speaker 1: You heard?
Speaker 2: You better be following us on our Twitter private talk pod because we're getting a little it's stay here, We've got two more cards. Let's see what we're gonna get too.
Speaker 1: Angel Okay, is this a romantic question?
Speaker 2: It is a roman romantic It's all the hearts and stuff. You know, Valentine's Day is coming around the corner, and saw all these levy hearts and all these little fun special things. I'm a romantic. Are you a romantic?
Speaker 1: It depends how do you define romantic?
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like for me romantic there's different parts. Now it's actually romantic or like, you know, romantic just in general. I think I'm like an overall romantic. I like, you know, I'm very I'm a listener. I like to please people, so I'm very in tune to like what they want. So I feel like I'm a really good gift giver as well, Like I feel like if you said something one time, I'm going to hold on to it and.
Speaker 1: Get you, like be very thoughtful.
Speaker 2: So for me, that's like romantic, like listening and like taking care of someone's needs him, her or whoever it is friends wise as well, because I feel like you can be romantic with friends in a non sexual way. Yeah, but I feel like it's just like the overall caring of someone and actually listening and being compassionate and giving someone their needs if it's telling them what they want from communication.
Speaker 1: Or I wouldn't I wouldn't call that romantic. I would call that like it's love, it's a form of love.
Speaker 2: Because but don't you think part of being romantic is a stem from love? Well, when I hear the word, cause you're not romantic with everyone, You're romantic with people.
Speaker 1: That you love. But so he went, But the word romance and romantic has like when I think of that word, I think of Mills and Boone. I think of what the media tells you what love should be. I think of like flowers and chocolates, and like, you know.
Speaker 2: Like I don't like social media tells us.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not. I I like to express my love. I'm a sensitive person. I'm really like I like to be very open with people and I like to be intimate with them. But romantic, I don't know. I just I feel like what's romantic to you? Romantic is sharing your life? Well, okay, you know what love is like sharing your life with someone, really caring about them, caring about their needs, caring about their needs over your own. Yeah, care, like really truly caring about somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's romantic.
Speaker 1: I knew she was. All right, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Ask you this, what was your first sexual experience, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh, how are we defining a first sexual experience? Because this is the thing. I've been a sexual person since I was very very young. So obviously even as a kid, I wasn't having sex, obviously, but I was that kid in the back of the library reading Where did we come from? Looking at the cartoon, cartoon characters like the naked men, women like staring at the genitals, wanting to learn, curious, always curious about sex. And so you know, I was humping my soft toys and yeah, yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Giving you the truth private talk.
Speaker 1: We have pillows.
Speaker 2: It's okay, look where we came look.
Speaker 1: Fantasizing from a very young age, Like I used to love going to like the public swimming pool because women, older women would get changed in the changing room. They would get completely naked and I would see baby care and I'm like, oh my god. So I've always been someone that's very sexual, curious about sex, curious about naked body bodies, nudity. So I don't know when do when is your first sexual experience? Is it when you hump a pillow?
Speaker 2: Is it when first sex or first sexual experience? To me, well, it's like, let's let's say penetration, oh yeah, or if it was with a girl, then something that where you felt like your first time that you actually came and had an experience that you were like new because, like I said, once I popped, I just couldn't stop. Once I felt with that, Like you for feeling which one you orgas, it's like the most surreal thing ever. And that's why if you've watched my movies, I roll my eyes in the back of the head and me, it looks scary, might it feels so good? But but you know, I mean so that to me is what I would feel like now again, like I've hunt pillows and whatever, and you know, had some kind of similar sensations of what that was. But I like when you actually had a partner to share something with that it wasn't just being like okay, let me rub this, like where do.
Speaker 1: We Well, I guess some of my first sexual experiences were with my girlfriends, like experimenting with kissing. I'm not sure that I got all the way to orgasm, but certainly, like we.
Speaker 2: So like girlfriends meaning like friends that you just had that were platonic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, like just friends that were girls. How was it kissing or kissing lots of kissing, lots of rubbing, lots of like it was sort of like a fun joke, but I'm enjoying it more than just a fun joke.
Speaker 2: Now, Were you the one because you said you were or curious? Were you the one initiating these things?
Speaker 1: Was? Absolutely not? Because I was so because you know, like when you're the real pervert, you don't want to out yourself. So I'm not the initiati.
Speaker 2: Because then you're like, wow, they really know what I'm thinking, They're not going to be my friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they really know what I'm thinking, they're not going to be willing to like play with my boobs because they're going to know that I'm enjoying it maybe a little bit too much. So No, I was actually like, even though I was curious about sex, I was like terrified, terrified of actually like doing anything about it.
Speaker 2: So, so how did it happen with your friends? Did your friends were all just out like a like a sleepover and one of the other girls started kissing the other girls and then it just kind of like joined in or.
Speaker 1: How it first started happening was that I'd be at friends houses that had older brothers and the older brothers would kind of like it. It's like truth kiss her in the bottle or like if you kiss her, we'll give you some beer if you.
Speaker 2: Go week ao like other yeah, yeah, so okay. See with me, I I'm from Texas, so no one wanted to talk about it. Nobody initiated it, and myself as well, like not that I don't remember what kind of age that my curiosity came about, but it was very like taboo. So my friends, it wouldn't be like like it'd be drunk and then they'd be like they'd make out and they're like, oh no, that didn't happen, and I'm like, but it did happen. I like, So then I was like, Okay, it didn't happen, and then you just didn't really talk about it. And so to my first real sexual experience didn't happen until I was on camera and with Breonna love Wo, So it was one of those things that was like Hella like intensified, and then after that was Belladonna. So that's why I have like like big sexual moments with these women that were iconic women that actually liked women. So for me is why I feel like it kind of made me into the true lesbian lover that I liked to be is because I really appreciated womanness and like what the sensuality of all that meant, and not just because oh you just you look at pussy and it's whatever. I feel like I'm actually more picky with women than I am men, which I don't know if you're the same, but hey, you're up close and personal, and I feel either way, you're up close and personal. But I feel like with the women, like a lot of women don't either a know how to take care of themselves or don't know how to communicate.
Speaker 1: What they really like.
Speaker 2: And for me, I feel like I have really great mouth skills out there private talk, and I don't want to waste these skills. So if you want me to make you organism as a woman, I can do it, but just don't let me put my back into it, because you'll never leave.
Speaker 1: I can confirm that that is a fact skills. I can confirm you heard it private talk. All right. Let's get to this last question, all right, So diamonds.
Speaker 2: Diamonds, It is a spicy question, and I told you all these are a little bit of spicy natti, you know, let me get you a good one. What's the most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 1: Oh? God, there's so many uncomfortable places when it comes to when you're fucking in on a pawn set. Oh, like kitchen countertops. Oh, I fucked on a rock out in the middle of a forest. I was so uncomfortable. It was awful and it was anal as well. Like, Oh, they were like ants crawling up on us and biting our legs and butts. Honestly, the list is too long, just so many showers.
Speaker 2: Basically a private talk if you're listening right now, which you should be. Porn makes us fuck on really uncomfortable objects for your sexual pleasure and she looks damn good doing it. So I applause for that. A rock girl, You don't know what's stabbing you if it's a penis a rock because something we make it.
Speaker 1: Look like it's so comfortable and we love it so much.
Speaker 2: You do love it because I loved it, and there we all love it.
Speaker 1: When I get when I get on set and I have a bed for me, I'm like, is this it's like an easy day? Are you curious? Really? I get to fuck on a bed? Wow?
Speaker 2: I used to do that when they're like, hey, your box cover. We want your face, not your ass. I'm like, are you not gonna get in trouble? Hold on, I don't think I've had very many this way. I don't know if that happens to you with your big boobies and you're like when you get turned around and you're like, no, wait, my boobs were over here.
Speaker 1: And catching them, I actually say, like, this is a waste of time.
Speaker 2: Just I said the same thing. I was like, oh, you're gonna get fired, I think because if they're not saying I mean, I'm known from my ass, Okay.
Speaker 1: But I have to stop you right there. Your breast is so underrated, so underrated. You have a perfect breast. I've always loved your boobs. If you I apcially shaped, packy, beautiful nipples, your hand, They're so fucking perfect.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I you know, I do myself think that they're very underrated. But I feel like because in an industry that we are, I think that it's because so many girls either have enhanced boobs or just really large broobs that are natural, and I get overlooked because there's the comparison, just like with girls that have nice butts that are smaller. I always say, there's classification of booties. There's a little big booty, a big booty, and a big big booty. Doesn't mean that any less is any better or whatever. But because my ass is so like huge, they're like, oh, yeah, she's got tits too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know it's it's a double edge sword. But I've made a career out of it. I love that I've won awards from my ass. I always tell my mommy, like, how does it feel to know that you may hate that one of the most epic asses out there? You know, she gets little uncomfortable, but you know it's okay, It's okay, all right. The last part I want to ask that question is when you masturbate alone, who do you think of? Do you is there like a like a specific scene that's like a spank bank? Is it like even matter who it has to be? Do you just want to like get a quickie out right away?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How does that happen for Angela White? When you're doing your intimate time fucking on set, fucking that when it's like just you maybe you've had a month off because I know you work a lot, so masturbating in between maybe difficult. But how do you masturbate to the point where and who do you masturbate to? It's not usually a who.
Speaker 1: It's usually like like like a scenario, Like it's okay, So in pawn, I'm very active. I'm always fucking, I'm always getting on top, I'm being like I'm taking control, not in the.
Speaker 2: Corner rubbing your post and be like, yeah, go ahead, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm not laying back as a starfish, just like just worrying about me. That's the worst. But so when I masturbate, though, I don't want to be thinking like, oh, I'm getting on top of the cock and I'm riding like I just want to, like I want to lay flat and I just want to like think about a scenario where I would be laying flat and there would be no reason for me to move. So sometimes it's like I'm in a coma. Also, like somebody's saying in adventtion, I know that sounds really, I know it sounds change while there's.
Speaker 2: Texas's ass on my face and I just still.
Speaker 1: But like when in poorn, you're always doing something. So when I'm masturbating, I don't want to think about doing anything I want to think about somebody, like either pleasuring me or using me where I can't move, like where I'm mummified, where I'm in a coma where it's like yeah, like I'm tied up like something where even if I wanted to be active, I couldn't, So therefore I'm forced to just lay back, relax and accept this tongue or cock or fingers or whatever.
Speaker 2: You have a hard time relaxing.
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, because I'm always on the go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that with alpha females because I'm myself too. Is as soon as I sit still without being restraint like whatever, and I'm like, man, I have so and so and so and so and so and so so I can I can understand what that means. It's like you just want stillness. Yes, Like for me, I go back to a certain event because that's the one time my mind's not like going everywhere that I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, I felt good. I like that. I like that honesty.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Thank you for coming on my couch and private talk and being so candid and it's taking the time out of your busy schedule. I appreciate you. You've always been a blessing to me. You've, like you said, you've always shown me so much love and respect from the moment that I've met you. You've been done. I'm happy that you have been successful as much as that you have been. And again, congratulations on your three time Performer of the Year award.
Speaker 1: That is such a big accomplishment.
Speaker 2: I hope that you take that serious and don't just be like everybody.
Speaker 1: No, it's you, girls.
Speaker 2: It speaks volumes about who you are as a person and who are as a successful business woman. And I just love that you're on my private talk couch. So make sure that you follow miss Angela White on all of her endeavors that she has Private talk. We are going to take another little break and I'm going to switch things up and I'm going to have Angela put me in the hot seat and ask me some questions.
Speaker 1: I have so many questions.
Speaker 2: Hmm. I hope you're ready. Private talk. All right, Private talk, we are back, and this is time for my big booty to get in this hot seat. All right, Angela, I have been giving you all these questions, all these things about you know, I've got a little tongue tired. A little bit time or two. Do you have anything that you want to private talk to know that you want to know about Miss Texas, Give it to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have so many questions for you. Okay. The first one is I have to say. One thing that I've always admired about you is your confidence. Like when you walk into a room, you just have this aura about you, like nobody can fuck with you. You just you embrace your curves, your femininity. I just that confidence that you exhude. I just I love that so much about you, and I want to know where do you get that confidence? Where have you always been like that? Did you? Did you grow into that? Well? Thank you for giving me that big praise, because you know what it does.
Speaker 2: It takes a strong woman to validate that and to identify that with somebody else.
Speaker 1: And I think with.
Speaker 2: Myself is I've always been a confident woman. I don't. I think it's just because the way I was raised. I'm you know, my mother is a really strong independent is she doesn't want you know, she never asked a man to do anything for her, And that was just kind of the way that I was raised. Is if you want something done, to it yourself so I kind of took those you know, qualities and things that I had from you know, growing up in the Texas, like southern charm and all those things and kind of just wrapped it into one. Is because we're in a business where every day we get ridiculed from you know, not on set on certain things. Most times we would hope not, but you know, from the outside world is you know, we do something that most people don't choose to do. You know, we take a big risk because you know, we want to entertain, and the way that we choose to it's a way that you know, I myself expressed myself in art that I had to really take ownership of what I wanted to be and who I wanted it to become. So for me, it was that I why I stayed true too, and why you know, I praise women like yourself of saying, like, staying true to what you like and not because if somebody wanted you to do it. It's because of what's on your timeline is what it is. Because at the end of the day, you can't please everybody, and as long as you can sleep every single night, that's you know, with yourself and what you're comfortable with and that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: So for me, I feel like I just did it. I had no other choice.
Speaker 2: Is because you know, I go big or go home as my mottol from the day I started, and Miss Texas is never going home. You know, maybe in different endeavors. You know, like I said, with the whole industry, I loved every moment and every year that I was in the industry, But there are certain things in certain times of our lives is that we have to you know, move on and evolve with that. But with that being said, as I still take my brand into what the podcast is and kind of making that into my own. So I'm trying to take that confidence as well as I do with the industry and portray that into what this is now is because we get so many stigmas of what we can't do, and I'm just not about can't that's not in my vocabulary.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to thank you on behalf of old women for the way that you walk into a room, the way that you just the way that you embrace your clubs. I don't know if you realize how inspirational it is to other people like I can just even just speak to myself that when I'm seeing you walk in and that big booty shaking and just like I just I you so much, so thank you and you're fucking kids, fucking gorgeous. You knew that.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, it's I felt like when I first started to notice it. It was back in the day. I'm not sure when you got in the industry if it was still a big thing, but they used to have store signing, so you'd actually go to an actual adult store and do signings and do all these things. And when I noticed that that was I had a lot of female performers, or not performers, a lot of female fans come and tell me, oh my god, thank you so much. You know you made having you know, you made poorn being like not just like the you know, the typical skinny girl faked tits, blonde hair or whatever, Like I feel like I'm sexy because you've shown your sex.
Speaker 1: You know you're sexy.
Speaker 2: So for me, as I mined in person or in personality, I didn't mind her in personally, I minded in sociology. But it was big about how people and their personalities were in their niches of like how they were in the environment that they were in, and so each one was a little bit different, and I felt like it was. Each time I heard that, it made me feel more empowered and more with the point that I didn't want to stop is because I'm not the skinniest girl. I am curvy, and I embrace my curves because everyone should be loved and everybody should be true did the same way.
Speaker 1: If you're skinny, big.
Speaker 2: You know, whatever it is, I feel like it shouldn't be defined of ninety pounds and blonde hair and big tits. It could be defined as anything. So I feel like when I started to hear the accolades from real women that were fans, it made me. It lifted me up even higher to go harder for them to portray that, hey, you don't have to be that skinny person, You're still sexual, you can still own your you know your your femininity and sexuality and rocket girl because hey, big booties matter, Yes they do, and so big cities better, everything matters, That's okay. It's like people try to tear each other down so much, and that's why for me, I'm such a feminist of heart and I'm just you know, a realist. I feel like we get criticized every single day that the last thing a woman should do is try to tear somebody down from their with the way their hair looks, the way that this looks, or whatever, anything like that. You know, nobody should do it, but women in general, you know, we should be behind each other and strive for excellence and not you know, to tear each other down, especially in you know, an entertainment business.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have a sexual question for you. Oo. So I've seen you fuck in porn many different ways with many different people, But how do you like to fuck at home? And I mean, I'm sure variety is de spliceive life. I'm sure you like lots of different things. But maybe what's a way that you like to fuck that perhaps a fan has never seen on camera or maybe you're even embarrassed about.
Speaker 2: You know, what's funny is I'm probably the most prude person ever since I haven't been imporn, I don't have that much sex, unfortunately, But so I do have sex, but not enough, not nearly enough. I feel like I've not even one of the last one. My bad sucks, which is really sad.
Speaker 1: But it's not about that. I don't know if you want to change it, well fuck only fans will be in the car real quick.
Speaker 2: I got a bathroom bread, you know, for me, and I think that it goes back to so I'm a very sensual person as well. I think my favorite thing ever, well, I.
Speaker 1: Have two scenarios.
Speaker 2: One is just being fucked and missionary and having a guy like suck on my toes while fucking me.
Speaker 1: Favorite.
Speaker 2: I have a foot fetish.
Speaker 1: I do not deny it.
Speaker 2: Private talk. And you've known me for I don't fucking know how long, but you're knowing me now that I have feet. I don't know what about it. There's like all your nerve endings. It's just very sensual. And to stare in somebody's eyes while you're getting fucked, that's my missionary. It's just I like, come right now. Like those are one of those Spice Bank bank things that I go back to on certain occasions with certain people that you may may not know one day, I hey, we're private talk, but yeah, that's number one. And then the selfish one is I like to have my cake and eat it too. So I do like a threesome with a guy and a girl because I like to get fucked and have my pussy at the same time, because that, again is instant gratification where it's just like if I was like, okay, I know I would erupt you like immediately because it's just like so self satisfying.
Speaker 1: That's just fucking great. Okay. We need to talk about positions though, because I've noticed that sometimes some positions are better for this than others, because say you're in mish and then the girl's trying to get her head in there to lick your pussy, but then the guy is pounding your pussy and his body's pushing her head away. Is it better for doggy? Tell us the position?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's when you know that you're not with the real trooper, because if that's gonna happen, I'll still attempt to do that. But if I'm not moving and trying to find the angle that really pleases you, I'm not wear shit. That's right, you heard me, bitches. You gotta fucking move. It's three people you kind of like if you're not, if you're the ones sitting on the corner, you're not doing your job right, and not even your job, but you're in a sexual thing, especially if it's more intimate and personal.
Speaker 1: You should get in there or you don't need to go home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So for me, the best situation is me and doggy, which is not my favorite position at any means, but for this particular thing what we're speaking of is a girl on her back and like not not suffocating. You just tie me onto that. But I like where this is going, licking my pussy and while I'm getting fucked and doggy, because for me, it's more like I'm very clatoral stimulated. So for me, I like a lot of sucking on the clips, licking and like playing like that, and I just, yeah, it just feels good. And then in you know, at a dick in there and then you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm already imagining it. Right now, I'm laying on my back and I'm eating your pussy and there's a guy above like fucking your fucking your hole. But I just want you to put all your weight on me and squash me. I don't want you to like hold yourself up with your arms, because yeah, and I want to That's.
Speaker 2: Why you can't put your like face down as because you know, again they do want to see it. They do want to see my face. But in this situation, I don't want them to because I want to like come so hard that I just want to be like and engulfed.
Speaker 1: No, I want you to be in lazy doggie Like that's how much like you like this, like.
Speaker 2: You just squash slazy doggies.
Speaker 1: Doggie is like, okay, I'm not a slazy doggie.
Speaker 2: Oh that's like the ones of the big boot. That's almost like the whole. Like it's like putting a hot dog and it's in a bun like I used to like when they would like fuck your butt cheeks like that and put your ass up.
Speaker 1: But imagine if I'm underneath here.
Speaker 2: And you're lazy, You're.
Speaker 1: Still a coffin.
Speaker 2: Thing is coming back Now we're both our fantasies.
Speaker 1: Are being Then I'm being like then I can't move, Okay, I'm like mama. Now I'm picturing. I'm like really like, okay, have your legs spread a little bit so my head can still be in there. But my whole when you're old, your skin, I love feeling skin and body and flush on mine. Oh you do see, I want all that skin pressed up on me. I want your weight on me and my face buried, and then I mean, the bulls is gonna be like rubbing on my face?
Speaker 2: Is that like a fetish of something? Is that like does that have a name? Probably because I'm like, I'm thinking about this, I'm like, I wonder if there's other people out there Private Talk that likes to be like to the point where again where you're almost like smushed, but to the point where you can't move, but you're just still feeling like if, like you said, you're very central, that's soft, that the touch of the skin that this like the legs right up apart, like you're very visual.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking of it all.
Speaker 2: I just might have to like make a date with me. What are you doing this with?
Speaker 1: Angela? Suffocate each other? What I'm doing. I'm I'm can't.
Speaker 2: Cancel your schedule Private Talk. If you can't, if you don't see another episode for a while, I may be suffocating Angela. I'm sorry to tell you now, but I like that though. I like because again I feel like maybe I could be wrong, But because we everybody's always ask me this is why prefacing this whole thing is that what's your biggest fantasy?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I've lived them.
Speaker 2: All, and I've done them all because you know it's porn. It's like you've I've played a doctor or a nurse, this or whatever that you kind of start to come to a point where, and you've had some you're highly sexual, you have to find other ways to stimulate yourself. If it's like you said, you're so active and you know other positions before while you're actually working.
Speaker 1: Now it's like, okay, what about me?
Speaker 2: And it's not even just about me being selfishly, it's about like the wants of if it's the heaviness or the skin or whatever, which is really unique to like to learn about. So I even tap more into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually I like a lot of things that don't translate well on film. Because here's the thing. If there's something that I enjoy doing, i'll do it in a porn scene. I'm not I'm having sex. I'm not gonna fucking waste it. I got one of the best men or women in the industry fucking me, and I like them to rub my clit a certain way. I'm gonna get them to do it. I'm not just make me feel like.
Speaker 2: I or if it's like I'm paying you this scene I'm gonna I want you to. I'm sorry to tell you're gonna put in work.
Speaker 1: But there are things that I like that just don't translate well on screen. And what I mean by that is it for the viewer, idiot, it doesn't look good. You can't see it. So things like me being squashed like fans, I mean, they might want to say that for a couple of seconds.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's something you should try on your only fans because end of the day, it's something that's like you still like. What I like about all of this is that it's opening up, like if it is a fetish or if it's a terminology, maybe they don't know how it's supposed to translate. But maybe I'm like, you know, like the only fans and snapchat things that it's more lifestyle. If that's what you really want to maybe you can start suffocating.
Speaker 1: People and at to be honest, I actually because I've done I've done, you've done it all. I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: Everything, but you've done up and that's it's okay to say that.
Speaker 1: And like you've seen me do go girl scenes a thousand different times, so I actually did a three way girl Girl Girl scene for Elegant Angel, and I had two girls with me coven in oil, and I actually begged them both to squash me, and they did because I was like, fuck, if the fans don't want to see this, too bad, but I had, but they want to see everything that you portray on me. Oh my god. So I had the weight of two women on top of me. I was dying, like in a good way.
Speaker 2: I was like, your eyes just.
Speaker 1: Roll back in your head.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh my god, I'm the ecstasy or like reliving.
Speaker 1: And then at the start they were like kind of holding their weight off because I think they thought that was hious and I'm like, no, no, like kicked it. Look, I'm like, get your like off the floor, like really school.
Speaker 2: Like, don't work out, bitch, I want you to smash me.
Speaker 1: I like that. I love That's cool though. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I like different stuff. I think it's I like, when you become jaded and sorts, you still like all the great things, like the good things, because all of them are great, but you want to do it a little different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I wouldn't yet. I don't think you can call yourself jaded though, because you still like all those but it's to the point where I want to explore.
Speaker 2: But like you're saying lazy doggy, I would have been like, oh, you know, it's just you know what I mean, Like as far as like those things, like you would think like, oh, it's just doggy. But I feel I guess lazy is not the term.
Speaker 1: Well lazy, yeah, because I mean it. Actually, I'll tell you what with big babes, holding yourself up like this really hurts your arm. So if you can put your arms down, so much more.
Speaker 2: Comfortable, comfy comfy.
Speaker 1: I like a pillow on her knee, so your clips railing on a pillow.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite position overall?
Speaker 1: Mish and followed closely by cowgirl. Mish because I can look into their eyes. Cowgirl, I can also look into their eyes. Mish is great if if the person knows well in that position, probably a guy. If they know how to like grind on my clip the right way. Cowgirl means that I can do it. If they don't know what they're doing. I can grind with girls. It doesn't really matter as much. Yeah, women like I.
Speaker 2: Get more masculine with women like I started like how you said like I once, you've done so much girl girl stuff, and I was really like particular about the women I started doing like the whole Like my favorite thing was like Covin diesel like from A's and furious when I picked up the one chicken like the garage and buy her like so I would pick up every girl and.
Speaker 1: Just felt like maskline.
Speaker 2: I was like yes, and I would just like bounce them up and down like if I had a cock, but I didn't. But it was just like the feeling of the skit like rubbing and like when you're hot and sweaty, like it's just like moving parts of things and it just feels so you know what.
Speaker 1: I do have a favorite position with women, and it's again like I want to feel as much skin. It's where it's not tribbing, but like her thighs on my pussy and my thighs on her so like it's oh so yeah, you know, like actual like tribbing, like when you're scissoring and the pussies are together actually.
Speaker 2: Well, especially if they don't have the right pussy that matches yours, like it's like puzzle pieces of sorts. I'm very lippy, like you were saying earlier, like about the butterfly thing I like to call my bat wings. But you know, you know, so it's like if you feel like if it's because again that's the most stimulated like parts.
Speaker 1: It's like I feel like I could.
Speaker 2: Feel every single nerve ending of anything like that. So I'd like that the rubbing back and forth, I could see, like the thigh I thing like, I, yeah, it goes back to the high the humping of the pillows.
Speaker 1: Usually I'm like, yes, yeah, you can get it so that then you've got a soft maty thigh on her pussy and a soft medi thigh on your pussy, and then you're like embracing, so you.
Speaker 2: Got all that done? You Yeah, such your favorite.
Speaker 1: I love everything, just yeah, I I honestly the thing that I love more about about anything else is passion and real chemistry.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, And that's why I say with women, it's more like the most passionate that I feel like you could be is because it's so intimate, like it's like you can't stick it inside, you can't do anything, but it's just like here skin, there's like there's no over, like you got to steer that person in the face. You give them that passion, and we give them that passion Private Talk. I have one more request, and this is just me being very perverted, but this is the after dark special here at Private Talk. It's been a very long time. But can I touch your breast? Yes? Can you let us know how how big they are?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What what did you do to grow these things? Are they just yours?
Speaker 1: Because I know they are.
Speaker 2: I know all the answers, but like, yes, this goes back to these stuff. They're so soft Private Talk. When you're touching, it's like it's like it's like the four or five of your heads. Like I'm tongue tied again. I could give you a nice booby massage. We should trade massages. Ask for ask for a booby mussage your butt with my boob Ooh yes see now we're going to hang out more.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know when I should stop, but I don't want to.
Speaker 1: So there thirty two double I say thirty two double G. But it depends on the brand. It deminds on the bra, depends on it's coming out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Because I like that