Speaker 1: All right, everybody, we are live.
Speaker 2: It is ask doctor Glidden one twenty two, twenty twenty five. We are here with Stefan Verse Stoppin as well. You guys probably know him from YouTube and he's an author of the other Urban Survival, The Master's Guides are The Way of the Warrior and many other books. And we have doctor Peter glinnden On here with us because out of the two people in the entire world that I trust with anything when it comes to health, it's doctor Glidden and doctor Monso.
Speaker 1: And Stephan's a good friend.
Speaker 2: So this is why I wanted to have him discuss his issue with his heart and things like that with doctor Glidden.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good. So here's the deal, Stephan. It's a pleasure to meet you. So well, I'm gonna ask a lot of questions. Okay, sure, and I don't know is a perfectly fine answer. Okay, Because here's the deal. The conventional medical doctors are trained to treat a diagnosis, right, Holistic doctors are trained to treat people. Yes, there's a big difference between treating a diagnosis which is fictitious, in treating a person which is real. So the keys to the cure lie in the symptoms that the sick person's body is expressing. So, for example, if you had a migraine headache, I would not be able to treat it because there's no treatment for a migraine headache, but there is a treatment for a person who has head pain. So, for instance, if your migraine headache felt like your head was being squeezed in a vice, it would need a different treatment than if your migraine headache felt like your head was exploding, like it was being pumped filled with air. If you had palpitations in your heart, which were worse if you lay down on your right side, you would need a different medicine than if you palpitations in your heart, which were worse if you lay down on your left side, and on and on and on and on. So the way that anybody's body is expressing its symptoms holds the key to the cure of the problem. So for the next I don't know, fifteen minutes more or less, you and I are going to be talking back and forth in order to try to get an understanding of what your body is doing symptomatically. Great, I don't really care what the diagnosis is Okay. All I care about is what you feel like. So, of all of the symptoms that are bothering you, mental, emotional, or physical, what's number one? What's the worst thing?
Speaker 4: Lack of energy?
Speaker 3: Okay, from the time that you wake up in the morning until the time that you go to sleep. Is there a time of the day when the energy is worse? Not really, No, Is there a time of the day when the energy is better, Not.
Speaker 4: That I can think of it. It sort of depends. But sometimes I feel complete lack of energy, but it doesn't seem to be pegged at any time of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it's not like you hit a wall at one o'clock in the afternoon and have to take a nap or anything like that. No, No, okay, And how long has the lack of energy been a thing?
Speaker 4: Well for a couple of years. Now, that's the thing, you see. Let me just give you a brief background on my medical history. I don't believe in doctors either, Doctor Glyndon, I haven't been to a GP in fifty years. There's nothing wrong with me. I don't have arthritis, I don't almost never get a cold. I can't remember the last time I got a cold. I don't have any health problems whatsoever. You know, I'm a martial arts practitioner, and when I was younger, I did go into pre mid I was going to become a natural path so I am familiar with that kind of philosophy. But I always thought, you know, being a Dutchman, which is the tallest and strongest of all the Europeans. It's true. Look it up, Dutchman, strongest and tallest. I've always felt like I've been like Superman. Nothing affects me. I don't get sick, I don't food doesn't bother me. I went all through Asia, I ate everything, never got food poisoning. So you know, I'm I'm I'm a monster.
Speaker 3: So why are we talking?
Speaker 4: Because last April I had an incident. I woke up and I couldn't catch my breath. You know, you try to inhale deeply, but the air wouldn't go up to the top of my lungs, right, so he couldn't yawn, for example, and the air wouldn't fill my lungs and then I'm sort of like gasping for breath like this. So just so happened that my good friend Dixie called me at that time, she said, how are you doing. I said, well, I'm having trouble breathing for some reason. Now. A couple of nights before, I woke up in the middle of the night and I seem to have a lot of fluid in me, like you know, a lot of saliva, and I was coughing up a lot of fluid. Excuse me. So she said, well, you got to go to the hospital right away. Well, this is anthema for me. I like, I said, I haven't been to a doctor in fifty years. She said, no, you got to go to the doctor. So we went to the emergency room. Here. It's a small town. It's a nice hospital. No diversity, No I really appreciate. I'm sorry, I do not I want a Nigerian nurse looking at me. I don't care. And so it was all all you know, small town people, and they treated me like royalty. I got into emergency room in five minutes. Can you believe that? And so they right away hooked me up all kinds of monitors and well what they told me was my blood pressure was too eighty over one thirty yeah, and that I had double pneumonia.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, okay, very good.
Speaker 4: So then they well, they gave me some bills and then I think they fed like three leaders of antibiotics intervenously. And then I had all kinds of scans. I had X rays and ultrasound, and I had this cat scan and anyways, they gave me a prescription for half a dozen drugs, which I took for a week, and then the prescriptions ran out and they never renewed the prescriptions and by that time I felt okay again. So they never gave me a diagnosis because it was like an emergency room doctor that didn't really follow up. I guess I should have called them back or whatever. But you know, like I said, I have a real problem with the medical establishment. And you know, I'm feeling better again than I don't need you. I'm out of here, and but now it's coming back, not as bad as it was last April, but I recognize the symptoms. Now I'm really tired, you know, even though you know I bicycle every day and I try to maintain my fitness level. But it was just too much. And so now you know, climbing the stairs, well, okay, after three flights of stairs, they got to stop catch my breath, and I have low energy. The other thing that started happening too was I would get panic attacks. Now it's not because I'm afraid of anything, you know, I'm a warrior. I laugh at the face of death, you know. But the heart palpitations, you know, you feel it in the chest. And so I started getting the panic attacks again, the shortness of breath, and then a couple of nights ago again I'd wake up in the night without being able to take a complete breath. And that's where we stand right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good. So what time at night do you wake up?
Speaker 4: About three four o'clock?
Speaker 3: What is it that wakes you up?
Speaker 4: I don't know. The inability to breathe.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good. So it's not like you wake up because you have a nightmare, or because you're really hot, or because you have a pain in your big toe and then you feel like you can't breathe. It's the breathing itself that wakes you up.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I don't have I have never had to run a temperature because I test myself a go, well, am I burning up? I got a fever? No, I don't run a temperature. I don't have any pains anywhere it's just that you can't take a full breath and it sort of feels like you're drowning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you panting when you wake up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not minding, but it's like you have to take conscious control of your breathing.
Speaker 3: Does it feel like you're suffocating, Yeah.
Speaker 4: A little bit, a little bit like you're suffocating. So I would you know, you know, in martial arts, we have a lot of breathing techniques. So I would wake up and I would do my deep breathing techniques down into the abdomen and breathe out slowly. And the thing is that if I get up and I start moving around and I start doing a little bit of exercise, within an hour of the breathing returns to normal.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good, So in the twenty four hours of the day of the breathing is only problematic in the middle of the night. Yes, Okay. When do you experience palpitations.
Speaker 4: Throughout the day?
Speaker 3: Pretend I don't know what a palpitation is, and describe to me what it feels like.
Speaker 4: Please, Well, it feels like your heart is pumping really hard.
Speaker 3: Where do you feel that you feel it in your chest, you feel it in your throat, you feel it in your temple. Where do you feel that?
Speaker 4: I feel at the center of my chest, right behind the sternum.
Speaker 3: Very good. Is there anything that you can do to make it happen?
Speaker 4: Well, I haven't tried to make it happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's a funny question, right I Perhaps I should have phrased it differently. Are you aware of anything that aggravates the palpitations? Guaranteed?
Speaker 4: No, no, because you know, my days are pretty much the same, so sometimes it'll just come on for no reason that I can think of. And I I'm not easily triggered by anything, you know, And I'm not really worried. Well, I worried a little bit, but you know about you know, where the world is going, things like that. But I've been worried about that since I was twelve years old.
Speaker 3: So okay, very good. When you have the palpitation, do you become anxious? Is the palpitation accompanied with anxiety or not?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a bit of anxiety. Okay, very good?
Speaker 3: And does anything else accompany the palpitations? Like you got a headache, you get really hot, you get really cold, you get nauseous, you get super thirsty, or anything at all besides a little bit of anxiety.
Speaker 4: Nothing else. Yeah, No, no headaches, no fevers, no trembles, No, No, it's just the palpitations in the center of my chest, like it starts beating hard, or like as though I had, you know, done some heavy exercise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good. Okay, Hold on, what happens if you walk up a flight of stairs. Will that induce a palpitation or not?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, very good. Does the breathing become compromised when you have a palpitation during a palpitation?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, very good, Okay, very good. Now anything else I've I'm hearing a little bit of a cough now yes, yeah, okay. So when you are provoked to cough, is it from a tickle in your throat or from an irritation in your chest?
Speaker 4: Irritation in the chest? And is it in the middle of the chest? Is it more to the right or more to the left. I would say it's in the middle of the chest.
Speaker 3: And are you aware of anything that aggravates or will excite the cough, like eating or drinking or talking or laughing or walking or sleeping anything at.
Speaker 4: All, not really smoking a joint would do it. So I already cut back on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good. And are you coughing stuff up?
Speaker 4: A little bit of phlem?
Speaker 3: Yeah very good. Do you swallow it or do you spit it out?
Speaker 4: I swallow I have nowhere to spit it.
Speaker 3: Okay. Is anything when you cough mucus up? Does that relieve the cough?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, very good.
Speaker 4: And also it's very clear. The only other thing, how do I know that if you swallow it? Who all? I have spit it out a few.
Speaker 3: Times, okay, very good, because I.
Speaker 4: Wanted to check for myself if there's any bleeding in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 4: And in the mornings. The only other thing is in the mornings, I always have to blow my nose. I seem to have a lot of a lot of phlegm. And again it's perfectly clear. There's no there's no color to it whatsoever, no blood in there and that, no tint of a color anything like that. But I do have to blow my nose in the morning every time I wake up, and I have to blow it like three or four times to get all the and it also it depends if I sleep on my right side. Then most of the what do you would call it this not comes out my right nostril, and if I sleep on my left side, most comes out to the left. So it's something that accumulates, I guess while I'm sleeping, and then when I wake up, I gotta blow my nose.
Speaker 3: Do you have any post nasal drip?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: And the quality of the mucus is it thin like water? Is it normal mucus? Or is it sticky and stringy?
Speaker 4: It's not quite thin. Yeah, it could be thin like water, but it's certainly not muki se at all.
Speaker 3: Very good. All right, excellent description. Now, since you've been sick with this since April when you had pneumonia, how is the thermostat of your body compared to your your buddies? Are you the same as every someone else? So you're a little hotter than everyone else, you're a little colder than everyone else.
Speaker 4: I don't notice any difference. No, I don't feel hotter or colder.
Speaker 3: But to what temperature do you want your house?
Speaker 4: I like it cooler. I prefer cooler rooms. I live in an apartment, and I have no control over the thermostat. Apparently that's the government thing. Now, the government controls the temperature in my apartments. And because I call the property manager, I said, it's too hot in this apartment. And it's not me because I have a delivery guy on your mark comes up and every time it comes in this building, he goes, holy shit, it's hot in here. So it's the building. They keep the temperature up very high. And what I do is I open up all my windows, even in the wintertime, just to cool things down. So I would say I prefer the temperature to be around sixty five degrees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, perfect answer, Okay, very good. How do you feel about being outside in fresh air?
Speaker 4: Fine? I love outside and fresh air. As a matter of fact, that's the thing I think contributed to my ill health right now because when I train, I prefer to be outdoors. I hate to be in the gym. I hate it. And normally under ideal conditions, which is seldom available here in the frozen wasteline called Canada, I will go up north, I will go outside. I will go into the forest, into the park out in the field and I will do my martial arts training out there. Or I'll go bicycling, or I'll go canoeing down the river. And so I prefer to train and be outdoors. But because of the winter time, you know, we just had minus twenty nine degrees yesterday. Yeah, so needless to say, I'm not out in the forest.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good. Since you've been not feeling so great, Are you inclined to sleep with your torso or your head propped up on a couple of pillows or not?
Speaker 4: No, No, I sleep. I generally sleep on my right side for most of the night, and my pillow is just enough to compensate for the space between my shoulder and the mattress.
Speaker 3: Very good, and on a scale of one to ten, ten being high. How would you rate your thirst, your overall thirst?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not extra thirsty at all.
Speaker 3: So how would you rate it, like a one or two or three?
Speaker 4: Well, I would say maybe a two. Yeah, okay, very good.
Speaker 3: All right, I know what you need. You have a pencil?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, very good, Because I knew I was going to talk to you today, so I got my notebook here and my pisol Okay.
Speaker 3: So there's a homeopathic medicine which is indicated. Okay, first I'll say it and then i'll spell it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's called Pulse satilla. You spell that P like Peter, you like Utah, L like Lima, S like Sierra, A like Apple, T like Thomas, I like India.
Speaker 4: Two l's, two l's and one a. Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Now I don't know where you're going to purchase a homeopathic medicine in Canada. Maybe a health food store will carry it, Okay, maybe you can purchase it online. So the homeopathics come in different potencies, different strains. So in a perfect world, you would get Pulseatila in the two hundred c C like Charlie or two hundred c K potency. Okay, Perhaps she'll only be able to find thirty c A right, so you'll either get thirty C pulse Sattila thirty C or Pulse Sattilla two hundred C or two hundred c K all right. The medicine is going to be dispensed in a small vial kind of the size of your pinky finger. Is it liquid or powder? It's about one hundred and fifty little white pellets inside the vial. Oh, okay, the dose would be three pellets orally, yes, you pop them in your mouth and you rub them against the roof of your mouth. With your tongue until they're dissolved.
Speaker 4: Okay, dissolve in mouth yep, three times a day, three times a day, got it?
Speaker 3: Okay. Now you do that for five days in a row.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: If by day five there's no change, you can stop taking it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: If Now, Sometimes, depending on too many variables to predict, people will have an almost immediate reaction positive reaction to the homeopathic medicine. Great, If in the first twenty four hours of taking this you feel like somebody has flipped a switch and all of a sudden everything is much better. Yeah, then you stop taking it and you let it ride.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Resume taking it a few days later. If the symptoms start to increase again, okay. Now, if you're not sure, oh maybe I feel a little bit better, or yeah, I feel a little bit better, you just keep taking it, okay. But if there's a remarkable improvement, you stop. Okay.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I had a remarkable improvement from one dose of a homeopathic medicine. I was cured of an illness I'd been suffering with for three weeks in two minutes. No kidding, Yeah, all I needed was one dose of the medicine. It was A. Well, I'll give you the backstory. It was real quick. I was a senior at the University of Massachusetts in the pre med department, and I had convinced myself I was going to become an osteopathic doctor. And you know, I was very naive and in those days less so now. And I went for an interview at an entrance interview at an osteopathic medical school in Maine, and the interviewer said, hey, you know, I was very holistically oriented. That was one of the reasons I wanted to do osteopathic medicine because of their physical medicine stuff that they did. And the dean of the school said, look, he said, I understand that you're very enthusiastic about the holistic app specs of osteopathic medicine, but if you want to get your degree and graduate and practice medicine, you're going to have to do internships in conventional allopathic MD hospitals.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I did not know that.
Speaker 3: And so, in like the course of two minutes, four years of my life I thought were thrown completely out the window. I had just wasted all of this time and all of this money, because there was no freaking way I was going to do anything in an allopathic hospital that I just would.
Speaker 4: Not do that good for you.
Speaker 3: So I thought that my you know, I thought I just wasted four years of my life. And I was crestfallen. And the day after that interview, I got really, really sick. I had fever, I had chills, I had diarrhea, I had stomach pains. I couldn't keep anything down, hard for me even to drink water, and those symptoms assisted. For three weeks, I was wasting away and nobody could help me. I was in a part of Massachusetts where if you throw a stick, you hit a doctor's office. Nobody knew what it was. All they wanted to do was throw, you know, antibiotics at me, and I'm having none of it. Now. As long story short as fate would have it, there were two nature pathic doctors in Massachusetts at that time. One of them lived in Boston, which was three hours away from me, and the other lived in the same town that I lived in. How about that? So I went to see him. And I was a pretty arrogant pre med student, by the way, I didn't know what nature pathic medicine was, but I was sure that it was quackery.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought originally too.
Speaker 3: I was carried into the guy's office literally right, I'll never forget it. He put me on an exam table, he poked around, he drew some blood. He asked me a bunch of questions, just like I asked you. He gave me two little pellets of a homeopathic medicine, and nothing happened. I didn't know what homeopathy was. I didn't know anything. Yeah, he scratched his chin. He got a big book off the out of his bookcase. I think he might even, you know, wiped dust off of it. It was a big, thick book man. He rifled through it. He asked me some more questions, and he gave me a different medicine. And as soon as that medicine number two hit my tongue, I felt a thrill go through my body. I had to run into the bathroom and I threw up like a bucket full of disgusting, bilious sludge. Huh. And as soon as that crap left my body, I felt like a Venetian blind had been unfurled from my toes to my head and I was cured.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I was carried into his office. I walked out of it of my own volition. I went home and I slept for a long time.
Speaker 4: I think, well, I bet yeah at least.
Speaker 3: And I woke up the next morning born again into nature pathoc medicine and there's been no looking back ever since.
Speaker 4: No kidding. Well, I should be able to get a hold of this and Daniel after this show, send me the link where I can link to this show, because I want to send it to my medical team. Now I belong to a community. We're like a self reliant community. Oh yeah, and so we have, you know, a garden team, and we have communications team and things like that. But we also have a medical team and they're very good. We have two herbalists, we have two natural paths, and we have one Chinese medicine practitioner. Now I haven't gone to them yet. They heard about me and one of the herbalists sent me a tincture. She gave me a tincture yarrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yarrow wouldn't be really indicated here, but it wouldn't hurt. But I don't think it's going to be curative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it hasn't really done much for me, the yarrow. I'll take it anyways, because she recommended it, but I haven't gone back to this and told them about this problem. But now that I have a prescription here to post Satila, I'm sure they'll be able to find find it for me.
Speaker 3: Well, if they can't, just go to Amazon dot com type in Paul Satila two hundred C and you should be able to get it overnighted to you.
Speaker 1: I only try to send it to you. It's stefan. If you can't get to it, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell there is there is one more thing, Stephan, that's that's worthwhile of understanding. Okay, yep, And I'm going to be the only one that tells you this.
Speaker 4: Oh oh.
Speaker 3: This is based on thirty six years of clinical experience and one of the things that I I pride myself on because it's true and because I work at it every day. I am the most open minded physician you will ever meet in your life. I work at having zero cognitive dissonance, right right. So, years ago I was working with a very famous nature pathic doctor, the most researched nature pathic doctor in the world. He just completed a twenty five million dollar research study and he's the world's leading expert on therapeutic medical nutrition, and I became his student for ten years and I learned a boat load that none of my colleagues know regarding medical nutrition and because of the cognitive dissonance which is inherent in all systems of medicine, including nature apathy. You know, it's been hard for me to communicate this to my colleagues because there's an old there's a saying, you know, how many nature pathic doctors does it take to screw in a light bulb? Well, it only takes one, but every other nature path in the room would tell you that there was a better and an easier way to do it.
Speaker 4: That's what I've found in researching my symptoms.
Speaker 3: I know it's crazy, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm glad to talk to you, mister Gluden and get your opinion on this. And I take your opinion with a high degree of respect.
Speaker 3: Well, it's very kind of you. So the last information that I want to impart to you is what I learned from my colleague after ten years of mentoring with them. There are ninety essential nutrients that the human body needs sixty minerals, sixteen vitamins, twelve amino acids, and two fatty acids for a grand total of ninety ooh. A nutrient is considered essential if the human body needs it, but the human body cannot make it. So, for instance, the body needs calcium, it can't make it. Body needs iron, can't make it. Body needs vitamin C, can't make it. Body needs omega three, can't make it. There are ninety essential nutrients that the human body needs just in order to function the way that nature and God intended. The problem is a big problem. These ninety nutrients are not present in the food, and they've been in decreasing concentrations in the food since the nineteen thirties, and we know this. This is all documented by the United States Department of Agriculture. So this leads to the remarkable statement, which nonetheless is true, that everybody on planet Earth, and by everybody, I mean everybody is deficient in essential nutrients unless they are actively supplementing with the right stuff. So the reason that people get sick is, you know, it's always a battle in the body between the stress of life and the strength of the body. And there's lots of stressors, right there's chemtrails, there's aging, there's bad weather, there's emotional stress, political stress, financial stress, physical stress is all kinds of stress all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When stress hits the body, right, if the body is strong enough, it bounces off. If the body's weak, the stress creates a disturbance. And one of the main reasons that people get pneumonia or anything. Honestly, I don't care what it is. It isn't because of the stress. It's because their body was weak. And why was there And I don't mean physically weak, like you know you can bench press three hundred pounds. I don't mean that. I mean their body is nutritionally deficient. And if your body is nutritionally deficient, it will be weak internally. So one of the foundations of optimal health for everybody, and by everybody, I mean everybody is mandatory supplementation with the ninety essential nutrients. It's mandatory. I mean you have to drink water, you have to put warm clothes on when you go into cold weather. Well, you have to take the ninety essential nutrients into your body. So and I've been doing this for thirty six years, man, And I don't make any money from the sale of the nutritional supplements that I recommend, and the nutritional supplements that I recommend are the only ones in the world that give you all ninety essential nutrients and recipes that it's extremely easy to absorb. So you need to get immediately to start taking the ninety essential nutrients into your body. And it is entirely possible that just doing that will fix the problems that you're experiencing right now. The homeopathic medicine is a curative treatment and it should fix the problem all by itself. But if your system after the fact is still weak, it's only a matter of time until it breaks again, right right. I mean, it's like jumpstarting a dead battery in a car. The car hasn't been tuned up in twenty years, it's gonna break down again. So we do the homeopathic to stimulate the body's ability to fix itself, and then we support and promote that with the ninety essential nutrients. And that's a winning, game changing, life changing prescription and you would be wise to pay attention to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, doctor Glyndon, can you please briefly discuss fractionated nutrition and why that's bad and how it could actually helate other things out of your body or whatever, and can in in relation with that, Stefan can you explain or tell doctor Glydden what other selplements people with good intentions have sent you that you've been taking, so that we can kind of dial in like what might be too much or might not be the full picture type of thing.
Speaker 3: So what have you what have you been taken?
Speaker 4: Okay, now that you mentioned one other aspect I think I should go into, and that is just before this incident last to April, I was on like a three day fast. Yeah, and I also do intermittent fasting, so I only eat once a day. Yeah, and I eat very little. Yesterday I had two eggs, two slices of bacon, and a slice of toast. The day before that, I had a bowl of clam chowder. The day before that, I had a bowl of beef stew out of a can. So I eat very little. So there's no way I'm getting the nutrition I need my from eating.
Speaker 3: Well, it would be impossible to do that anyway, but it's a point that's well taken. You could own one hundred acres of the most organic farmland on the planet, only eat the stuff that you grew, and you would still be nutritionally deficient.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So one of my one of my followers fans on YouTube. Very nice guy. He sent me a whole bunch of nutrition supplements. So I got vitamin C, I got vitamin D, I got zinc and magnesium and a couple of multi vitamin things, and so I take those. But I want to take those every three days. I don't take them every day because, to be honest with you, I don't know if I'm going to take them every day, is it going to become toxic.
Speaker 3: So it's important. You can't hurt yourself by taking nutritional too many nutritional supplements if you do it the right way. But here's here's the problem, right, Yeah, So the human body is a complicated system of interrelated parts and the fundamental nature pathic belief here, you know, which is echoed by all holistic disciplines around the world, especially the Oriental ones, is that the human body is inhabited by a spiritual force which is intelligent. The human body knows how to fix itself. The human body wants to fix itself. The human bodies trying to fix itself all of the time, but it needs things to do that.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We need to eat food, we need to drink water, we need to breathe. There well, the body needs ninety essential nutrients, not five.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Right. If you take shitloads of vitamin C or VITA or zinc or vitamin D in exclude of the other eighty seven nutrients, you're gonna upset the apple cart. You're gonna upset the metabolic balance in the human body, similar to how the metabolic balance of the human body is upset by the introduction of pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Okay. This is referred to as fractionated nutrition, and it's not good because although you may get certain benefits from it, you're also going to get unintended consequences from it, like, for instance, high doses of vitamin C, high doses of zinc, and high doses of vitamin D like David will all rob copper and selenium from the body and increase the likelihood of getting cataracts, and which we saw a massive increase of cataracts after COVID because nobody listened to me. Everybody was taken massive amounts of zinc and massive amounts of C and massive amount of vitamin D, which caused the metabolic imbalance in the body, one of the results of which was the formation of cataracts. So a much better way to do this is to stop trying to micro manage the metabolism of the body. Understand that the body has wisdom, The body knows what the hell it needs to do to fix itself. And give the body everything that it needs in recipes that it can actually absorb. So and this is called holistic medical nutrition. And I've got to tell you, man, We've given this holistic medical nutrition or these holistic medical nutrition protocols to ten thousand people over the last nine years with any every disease you can imagine, intestinal polyps, rheumatoid arthritis, type two diabetes, obesity, fibrocystic disease of the lungs right, and eighty three percent of them got better eighty three percent just from the generic ninety essential nutrient medical nutrition intervention. Why because the body knows how.
Speaker 4: To fix itself. It wants to fix itself.
Speaker 3: It's trying to fix itself, but it needs things to do that man, and the things that it needs to do that are not in the freaking food. They're not there. So when you give these things to your body, and you don't have to take them every day, but at least every other day, then your body's going to start. I mean, the switches are going to start turning on that have been turned off for a long time, and a lot of things in your body mind will brighten up. And so you should get on board with the medical nutrition stuff here in addition to the pulsatilla. And then you know, I think you're gonna I'm going to not recognize yourself as far as your health and stamina and energy goes. I think it's going to be a whole new world for you.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Okay, Can I ask you two questions?
Speaker 3: Certainly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the when I got to prescriptions after they let me go from the hospital last April, and they never gave me a diagnosis, but on the prescription form it says COPD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. That's a bullshit blanket diagnosis. You know, anybody that comes into any medical office anywhere who has trouble breathing from time to time, right, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, that's what they call it. And you know, this is an interesting thing to think about, talk about. And this is a little deeper of a dive into the wonderful world of medicine.
Speaker 4: Right, you're preaching to the choir or doctor Gluten.
Speaker 3: But there's no such thing as a diagnosis. It doesn't exist. There's no such thing as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. What is that. See, A diagnosis is simply a name that doctors created, which they tack onto a group of symptoms that a bunch of people experience. And so, oh you have you have asthma. Oh you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Oh you have bilateral pneumonia. Oh you have migraine headaches, Oh you have fibromyology, whatever the hell? Yeah, and then the treatment is designed for the diagnosis yeh, which is not real. Right. Medical doctors treat diagnoses which are not real, which is why they fail. Holistic doctors treat people. So, for example, I could have identical triplets, the same genes, exactly the same genes. They live in the same house, they eat the same food. They all have strep throat. They gave it each to the other. It's the same bug, and they would each need three different remedies to recover their health even though they all have the same diagnosis. Right, yeah, because it's impossible to treat a diagnosis. You can't do it. But that's what the medical doctors do all the freaking time, and that's why they fail. And this is the hardest thing for me to communicate to people. You know, people understand about the corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, and people understand about, you know, the monopolies are not good, and people understand that the drugs only press the symptoms and they don't offer a cure. But it's a real stretch for people to understand that the diagnosis is not real. Yeah, it is not a real thing. It's a made up and tangible thing.
Speaker 4: I believe that.
Speaker 3: And this is why we have a chronic disease epidemic, because the people that are in charge of the development and the delivery of medicine have their heads up their ass.
Speaker 1: Right yea, Oh sorry, I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: The law of similars is something that comes into play here with the homeopathic when you're talking about them needing three.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of different ways to help the body to heal itself. Right, Fasting will do it sometimes, medical nutrition will do it frequently, hydrotherapy will do it, acupuncture will do it. The laying on of hands will do it. Botanical medicine will do it. There's a lot of different ways to help the body to fix itself. When we are using a medicinal agent, there's only one curative law of nature for medicines. There's only one. It's called the law of Similars. And the only way that a medicinal agent is going to be able to cure somebody is by stimulating the law of Similars. And the only way that that happens is through the application of a system of medicine called homeopathy. And that's what the pulsatilla is. The pulsatilla is a homeopathic medicine. It is intended to activate the law of Similars and bring your system back into a state of health. It's a remarkable thing. And when we combine the correctly prescribed homeopathic medicine with good old fashioned fundamental medical nutrition, I mean, you know, the sky's the limit, man. Yeah, right, makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense. Was going to say about that. Yeah, I'm familiar with this because I did study herbiology when I was younger. I don't remember anything now, but when I was in my teens and twenties, always very interested in all that.
Speaker 3: Botanical medicines, right, are nutritive. So when we use botanical medicines, we talk about supporting different organ systems. Okay, So we use certain botanicals to help support the metabolism of the heart, to help support the metabolism of the liver, to help support the hypothalmis, to help support the adrenal glands, to this, that and the other thing and that. In this regard, the botanicals are similar to the nutrients, right, because they're nutritive. Sometimes that's all that's necessary. Right, You give the body, the body a little nutritional kick in the ass and fixes itself. Right. Sometimes that will not be sufficient to the cause. And when it is not sufficient to the cause, that's when homeopathy is indicated or you know, something else, like hands on healing. I've seen remarkable things with hands on healing.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, me too. Like I said, I'm a kung fu master, and yeah, well you know what I'm talking about. We work with chi and that's something else I do once in a while. I should do more often, but I do the deep breathing exercise. I imagine a blue light in my belly in the harem. The horror the ten ten and then I imagine that blue light spreading throughout my body and healing whatever's in there. So I'm using visualization and deep breathing. So that's another technique. And I've done that for a friend of mine who was suffering from loopis. Yeah, and he had a serious attack of loopus and we were on our way to China at the time, and I went, Jesus, can't come to China now because he's so sick. So I transferred that she to him and two days later he was fine. So I don't know, it's anecdotal, is there any proof to it or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I know.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it works. I mean it's there are a lot of different ways to help the body to heal itself. It's like you know, different paths up the mountain. Yeah, yeah, right, there's a lot of different ways to do it when we're using medicines to do it. Homeopathy is the only curative medicine discipline on the planet. Yeah, there's a lot of ways to do it though, like you know what, like we've spoken about, and my clinical expertise is medical nutrition and homeopathy and you know, detox and fasting and hydrotherapy. It's like standard nature pathic stuff. Yeah, but of all of these things, the medical nutrition is the most effective, generically speaking. And if everybody in the world, by some genie in the bottle magic started taking the ninety essential nutrients tomorrow, the chronic disease epidemic would end in about nine months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe you. I believe you because the other thing is, I was very close friends to a doctor in California. He's an emergency room doctor. He wrote five books. I edited his books for him, because it's another thing I do. I help other authors rewrite your books, proof read them, and edit them. And you know, wheezed him on is alliopathic and medicine out for an emergency room doctor, it's different. Okay, broken leg, all right, I'm going to trust an allopathic doctor to reset the broken leg. But so he's not a GP or anything like that. But I question many times, I said, so do you guys really know anything? And he confessed to says, no, we don't.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm worth you one hundred percent. And you know, every time I speak in public about this, I make it clear to people that look, right, we need medical freedom and allopathic medicine is really great for traumac here, military field medicine, surgery, went, it's necessary. I mean, that's the wheelhouse of the MB medicine, and that's what you know, should be championed. But for everything else, man, they suck.
Speaker 4: They suck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we need both, but we you know, we're a long way away from that. I mean, it's a felony for me to practice nature pathic medicine in the state of Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: And and in Health Canada isn't kind of covering nature pathoic medical services?
Speaker 4: No, of course not. No. Oh, that's a whole nother show.
Speaker 2: Daniel saying homeopathy. He's in California or Canada somewhere too, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best homeopathic physician in the world, hands down his way out in front of He's like the Michael Phelps of homeopaths. Wow, is in Montreal?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I got one more question, but it's got nothing to do with what we've been talking about so far. My, Like I said, we've got a medical team here and we've got two women that do herbal chewers. Yeah, they're the kind of girls they can walk down down the trail in the forest, and they point out half a dozen medicinal herbs and tell you how I love those people. I call them the medicine women, and I love them both dearly. They're like daughters to me. And the one girl she told me this story, I'm just going to run it by you and ask for your opinion. So her father in law was diagnosed.
Speaker 1: With prospect.
Speaker 4: Prostate cancer yep. So, like most people, they go to the allopathic doctors and well, nothing worked, you know, chemotherapy, this, that and the other. Nothing work, radiation, So then they diagnosed them. Well you got a couple of months. That's it, you know. So it's usually at that point that they start to turn to guess who that's right, homeopathic medicine. She had been telling them, well, you got to try deserveble things, this and that and the other. Well, I trust the doctors. Well the doctors weren't able to help. Now he's on death's door. Finally he turns to homeopathic medicine. She prescribed for him a tincture made from Swedish bitters yep, and apparently within six weeks he was completely clear.
Speaker 3: I mean, we have stories like this all the time.
Speaker 4: Man, I mean stage four prostate cancer six weeks have taken a Swedish bidders and he's completely cured.
Speaker 3: Okay, now here's where it gets really bad, man, and incredibly disheartening and eye opening and you know, world shattering all at the same time. If that patient person, human being now cured from prostate cancer, went back to his oncologist, what do you think the oncologist would.
Speaker 4: Do put him back on chemotherapy.
Speaker 3: Well, no, so the guy's cured, right, Yeah, so the oncologists would say, well, yeah, we misdiagnosed you, or well that's just great, keep doing what you're doing and uh, don't come back to see me again. Instead of saying, well, son of a bitch, you had prostate cancer and stage prostaate cans, you had a month to live and now you're cured.
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 3: You would think that that would be the next words out of their mouths, but it never is. Now this happens to us all of the time, and its heartbreaking. Yeah, because there was so much cognitive dissonance built into the education of the medical doctor that even when they have direct evidence in their face which is contrary to what they were trained in, they simply can't see it. They can't accept it, they can't believe it. And that's why everybody is sick and suffering because the guys, damn medical doctors are intellectual, freaking cowards, and it's killing us as a culture.
Speaker 4: And that's why you started off the show by saying that you are completely open minded, and I agree that's the way to be. I had a one of my Kung fu students was an oncologist. He was in his sixties, middle sixties, doctor Goldberg, and I remember asking him one time. I said, doctor Goldberg, I said, listen, you know I've heard these stories of people with stage four cancer suddenly going into complete remission. I said, is that true? And he says, yeah, that that happens sometimes. And I said, what happened? He says, we don't know, but.
Speaker 3: You would think they would try to research it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: There's a guy in India, he's a medical doctor, he's a homeopath. He's in India for goodness sake. He doesn't use any anything other than homeopathy, and he treats thousands of people. And I'll find his success rates here bone cancer two hundred and three viable cases, eighty one percent success rate brain cancer four hundred and thirty five viable cases eighty three percent success rate, Breast cancer eight hundred and twenty four cases, eighty six percent success rate. On and on and on and on and on and on and on. You would think that the American Cancer Foundation would be all over this guy, son of a bitch an eighty three percent success rate. We can't even come close to that. What are you doing? But that conversation has not had no because of the jack booted heel of the medical monopoly that we have all been suffering underneath for the last one hundred and twelve years. That's why people like us, this is why, this is the reason that I go on Daniels Show every.
Speaker 2: Week, because because.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows these simple fundamental things. I mean, let's let's be honest, man, nobody even you know, very few people know how to pronounce nature opathy, let alone know what the hell it is, right right, And more's the pity. So you know, we need to tell as many people as we can, as frequently as we can about these realities because, as God is my witness, stuff on, people are suffering needlessly. My profession doesn't have the curious to everything man, we don't, but we have the cures to a lot of things, and people just simply don't know what they're missing.
Speaker 4: I believe you, doctor Glinn. And after this show, I will share it on my YouTube channel and well my social media, and I will send it to my medical team. They need to hear this because they don't get credit, of course, to what they do.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, we don't. We're the redheaded step children that society has, you know, disenfranchised, and yet just like Superman, we keep going to work every day, changing clothes and dirty old phone booths till our work is through.
Speaker 4: All right, just don't get caught. Okay, we had this man naked in he was changing into a red outfit.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well look man, best of luckets. I appreciate your trust more than anything. Let me know what happens, okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, doctor Glenna, thank you very much for your advice. It's much appreciated. That's why when when Daniel told me he was having you on the shore, I said, yeah, yeah, put me on the shore. I'd like to talk to him.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad you did very very good.
Speaker 4: Okay, you have a good day, and same to you, Daniel.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and I have a I have a call here that's uh, you gotta tell minutes I do. Yeah, alrighty, Hello Hampton, North Carolina. Stage your damn and ask you a questions.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's Jordan. I called it a few weeks ago. Thanks for taking my call. I'll try to make this quick. So my baby has she's almost eleven months old now. She had the bumps on the back of her throat, her back of her tongue, and she's taken the Argentam niger crum that helped with to set up. That was perfect, that went away. The bumps were always still kind of there but got better, but they were never fully went away. And then recently she started putting her hands in her mouth a lot again when we were trying to feed her, and so I started and it started getting really bad. So I started the Argentam nider crum again twice a day. I started that back yesterday and it seems to be helping a little bit. But I want to see a couple questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what are the child? What are the child's symptoms?
Speaker 5: She just has me like the very like tip of your my pinky, like just there's symmetrical bumps like on the very back of her tongue. You can't see them unless she sticks her tongue out like to get a spoonful of woods. And then she just shoved her hands in her mouth like between every bite, like she's trying to like scratch them or something.
Speaker 3: And it's at the back of the tongue, yes.
Speaker 5: The very back, like you can't see him that, you know, she's not sticking her tongue out.
Speaker 3: Okay, how old is she?
Speaker 5: Almost? Eleven months?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jordan had followed up with us I think last week of the week before too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And how's her behavior been since she's been sick like this?
Speaker 5: I mean I wouldn't even say she's been sick. I mean she was when she had to spit up. This is like a couple of months ago, and she's been I mean, she's a very happy baby. She's always been, you know, not a very chilled baby in general. A little I don't want to say hoim maintenance because I feel like that's kind of mean to say have a baby, but kind of him maintenance.
Speaker 3: So what do you mean high maintenance?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: Does she have to be carried all the time? And if you put her down, she doesn't like it. Or you'll give her something and she she she throws it away and asks for something else. Then she throws it away and asks for something else. What's she like? What do you mean high maintenance?
Speaker 5: She's just very loud. I guess she's she does She's really not maybe. I mean, this is my first baby. I don't know what's normal. You know, they you know, because I don't have any comparisons, but you know, she just can be a lot, and I mean she'll entertain herself sometimes, but you know, there's just days where she just not having it and she's not afraid to let you know.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, does she perspire at night when she's sleeping.
Speaker 5: She does not. She has been she'll sleep through the night every once in a while, but she's been waking up probably around sometime between eleven thirty and like one one of one thirty most of the time. And then if I pick her up and then I'll lay on the couch with her, so she'll sleep the rest of the night.
Speaker 3: And so she wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to be held.
Speaker 5: Well, she just doesn't. She starts crying and then I go get her and then I bring her on the in the living room on the couch and then she gets fall right to sleep.
Speaker 3: And then put her put her back in the crib.
Speaker 5: No, we both sleep on the couch.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're sleeping together on the couch for the rest of the night. Yeah, okay, very good. Why are you sleeping on the couch?
Speaker 5: Well, I start in bed and she starts in the crib. And then when she wakes up, I go grab her and as opposed to trying to if I just lay down with her, she falls right back to sleep.
Speaker 3: Okay. And well, how would you characterize her thirst during the day. Is she a thirsty baby or not so much.
Speaker 5: No, we haven't started doing water or anything like that. We're still doing formula and trying to introduce solid foods. But my biggest thing is I feel like she can feel the bumps when I'm trying to do you know, like solid foods that you know, she should be like chewing more or whatnot. And I feel like it it looks like her on her face that she can just feel it and it's bothering her. That makes me feel like she's choking or you know, having a hard time.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, But why do you think the argentum helps.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I know that it helped, but I wasn't really sure what else to try because I know it helped with the spit up, and originally I was thinking that the bumps would go away if she stopped spitting up so much, and it did because she never split up hardly at all. It was just I don't know if it was I don't know, some kind of bug. I'm not big on viruses, but.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, okay, is she drooling a lot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's definitely teething.
Speaker 3: She's definitely seeing Yeah, and you know that because she's a little whiny and she's drooling a lot.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I can see her teeth coming.
Speaker 3: In all right, very good. Does her tongue look funny other than the raised bumps on the back of it.
Speaker 5: No, her tongue was perfect.
Speaker 3: So if their tongue is not coated, the tongue doesn't have cracks or big crevices in it. M okay, very good? And is her how's her breath?
Speaker 5: It's just normal like baby breath, as I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, so there's two things that we can try. You have something to write with. Yes, all right, these are both homeopathic medicines. The first one's cam Emila C H C like Charlie H like Harry, A like Apple, M like Mary, O like Oscar, M like Mary, I like India l l A Camo Mila, get it, get it in the thirty C potency. Give her one pellet orally twice a day for two days.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The next one would be our Gentam nitricum, similar to what you're giving her now, but it's a homeopathic. You spell that a r G like Georgia, E like Echo, N like Nancy, T like Thomas you I think, hold on mm hmm, yeah, you like utah M like Mary. That's a r G E N t U m our gentom nitricum N.
Speaker 5: I T that I am giving her.
Speaker 3: Our genta, the homeopathic our gentlem nitricum.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you asked her to get that on the first the board.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, giving her that and that works amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, why don't you just keep giving her to her? Or have you been.
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: We did the whole thing like it was like a month ago when she was spitting up and whatnot, and that works great. And then two weeks ago because I missed last week. He would said, try see argenta nitricum once a day for five days, see if that works. And that wasn't good enough. So I gave her a break though from it. And like I said, I missed calling in last week.
Speaker 3: All right, so give her.
Speaker 5: I started back twice a day.
Speaker 3: All right, very good, So give her the Camomila. That should seal the deal here.
Speaker 5: Okay, to do the camera mila one twice a day for just two days.
Speaker 3: No, you know you should see a noticeable improvement within forty eight hours. If you do see a noticeable improvement, you just keep giving her to her and she'll until she's better. If you give her this for two days, I.
Speaker 5: Can't give her too much of either.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you can, and it wouldn't hurt her, but it would cause an undue aggravation. So when we treat, when we're treating a child with a homeopathic if if I don't see a positive response in two days, then it's the wrong remedy and you should stop giving it. But if you do see a positive response, just keep giving it to her until she's one hundred percent better.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I didn't mean to keep jumping in so it's a our gentum nightercom seems to be working with doing two of the thirty C a day. Should I, but it doesn't totally go away? Should I keep doing the two a day or up it to three a day?
Speaker 3: All right? If the ur gentum, if the Argentum nitricum is working, then you should get it in the next highest potency, which would be two hundred C.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was just for the split up, right, It didn't do anything for the for the bumps, did it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's I mean it kind of helped everything, and then the bumps just came like they never really went away. They just flattened out, and I thought, you know, it was fine, you know, they'll keep resolving themselves. And now it's back in full force. And I'm trying to like look at her diet and stuff too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's if there. It's probably something you're breastfeeding her, right, No, I did.
Speaker 5: My best for doing the formula.
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 3: You got to switch formulas because that's what's causing the problem.
Speaker 5: Because she's on a ipoallergenic right now. She's been on that since the split up thing, which.
Speaker 3: You know, well, but it's not working because the bumps are coming back, right, so it's not working. So you need to switch to something.
Speaker 1: Else without the DJ and all that trap in it.
Speaker 3: Right, I've got a recipe on my website.
Speaker 2: Somehow the website is actually tickering on the bottom two with the keep on code for anybody who's watching otherwise. It's in the description of the video too, for leave Big Farm Behind. You'll see the link and then you can click that and all BUSS is just the code for the fifty.
Speaker 5: So if I were you the higher the two hundred.
Speaker 3: C yeah, you can try that, no problem.
Speaker 4: For five days or no, just two, just too.
Speaker 3: If it's not helping in two days, it's not going to help.
Speaker 5: Okay, gotcha. Sorry, I'm trying to stick with.
Speaker 1: You get them.
Speaker 2: It's a chemmella that you should that go first.
Speaker 3: Though, I mean, whichever one you can get first, you should give her because it can't hurt her and it might help.
Speaker 5: Okay, perfect, Okay. And then my last question, do you think the only thing I could find in her the food puads? It would be different. Do you think that a scorbic acid or citric acid could be called them the bumps to get worse?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Or so I think they're preservatives.
Speaker 3: But no, scorbic acid is vitamin C.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I just wanted to check because it was an ingredient that they were adding for whatever reason in the baby food.
Speaker 3: And you know, when it comes to babies and the mouth or the gut, if there's a problem, nine times out of ten, it's what they're eating is the problem and it needs to be changed.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So whatever you've been given her, I would switch it out to another brand. And that is probably going to say if that makes sense. Yes, okay, all right, very good, all right, good luck. I know it's hard. It's hard with babies. Let me know what happens next week and best of luck.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jordan, thank you.
Speaker 5: Thanks bye.
Speaker 1: Already.
Speaker 2: So since we have two around the room, so doctor Gooden, doctor and Stefan get my final messages for the for the peeps out there. I appreciate both of you coming on and having this discussion. I think a lot a lot to be gleaned from, you know, just listening and seeing the process.
Speaker 3: What is that.
Speaker 4: That's my microphone? Understand it sounds like a haunted house opening a door. Well, thank you, doctor Gluden for your time. I feel you see, because I researched the cop D and also I got was, oh, oxygen tanks and inhalers and this and that, and it's incurable and I'm going no, it's not incurable for crazy. I'm a living human being. I can cure things. You know.
Speaker 3: They're full of ship.
Speaker 4: Of course, you're full of ship, and I'm so tired of it. That's why it was a real pleasure to speak to you, mister Gluten. And uh, doctor and I really have a lot of hope for the prescription or the recommendations you offered. So thank you very much.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, very much. Please let me know what happens. And uh, you know, live long and prosper man you too, buddy.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, guys and.
Speaker 3: Daniel, it's always a pleasure hanging out with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir. I appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: I need I need some advice from you, though, Dan, my biceps keep ripping my shirts. What should I do?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I guess fast for too long?
Speaker 3: Oh, I do have one question for you. I can't remember this for the life of me. You know those books that Tom Cowen wrote, or the book that Tom Cowen wrote about, you know, the myth of contagion right vaguely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can get the same information from doctor Stefan Maka because that's historically that's the guy.
Speaker 3: So it's Stefan Lanka that he pulled his information from, right.
Speaker 1: For the most part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's what That's what I couldn't remember. All right. I appreciate you, thanks so much. We'll be in touch, thank you, sir idios.
Speaker 2: And we will be going over where doctor glod Insight could be found. And Stefan vers stopping same name for his YouTube channel and it's Warrior Way on Bitch Shoot every Sunday.
Speaker 1: We try to get together.
Speaker 2: He's on every Sunday for his list dream but I try to get in as many times as I can, so you can check that out on his channels. Stefan any last statements.
Speaker 4: No, that's about it.
Speaker 2: I thought someone was making it making a fart noise when I first heard it.
Speaker 1: That's wrong. One there we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, that's me fucking around. No, Daniel, thanks for let me know about doctor Glidden. I really like him. I really like him. I think he's great and we need to get the word out to people. You know, there's I don't know what hundreds of thousands millions of people dying from alliopathic medicine every year that could be cured, and they always tell oh, there's no cure, you just have to take these pills.
Speaker 2: Forever, right, because drugs don't care anything, and that's not how the body works. And you can only buy law treated quote unquote disease that they made up, like the diagnosis with the drug because of their laws. So it's never going to fix itself. It's only going to make people sicker and die.
Speaker 4: So you helping to promote doctor Glidden's work is really brilliant and I commend you for it. Thanks Daniel, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Steff on what I said, I said, thank you Stefan. Oh okay, I look forward to Sunday, Bud.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I always love you to come on Sundays. You know, But for those listening, YouTube always takes down my live stream within minutes because we talk about things you're not allowed to talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, you know what, hold on just while you're still in here, Just hold on just a second, cause I'm pretty sure you have access to the what do you call it to the comments and the private Is there a private chat? Yeah, there's private shat right there, So let me hit paste on here if you want that link right away. This is the rumble link. If you need a different one. The FTJ didn't didn't initiate today, so I wasn't able to be on FTJ at the same time. Usually it's easier to download from that site. But if you're able to download from rumble, then that's cool, too.
Speaker 1: Appreciated.
Speaker 4: I didn't I didn't see the button stream to your audience. I should have restreamed this. I'm no good at these things. But anyways, next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that link is in the private chat, so if you want to click otherwise, I'll just send it to you in an email after the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Thanks Daniel, You have a good day and hopefully we'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, talk to you soon, all right. So we're got just gonna show the website real quick for doctor Glidden and then we'll send you guys on your way. So this is I need to get away coat and it changed my first name. Then maybe people will listen to me and listen to doctor Glyn. Yeah, right, you gotta have the costume. Otherwise you know you're not the sorcerer. Let's see, let's see, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta do it the other way. Yeah, I can do all right? Cool, all right, So since we're not on FTJ for some reason, let's go to Rumble.
Speaker 2: And as you can see as I'm scrolling down here, the very top thing is do it for your health joined doctor Glidden membership site.
Speaker 1: You click that.
Speaker 2: Right and ball busters no spaces is the code for.
Speaker 1: I am I not on?
Speaker 2: That was weird? Let's fix that is the code for fifty percent off the membership, and you could do monthly. And you can also once you see you know the site and understand how much information this year and how valuable it is, you can always change it to an annual if you'd like, and it'll save you I think like.
Speaker 1: Another one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: So it goes from like thirty bucks a month with the discount to twenty bucks a month, or you could look at it as saying you're gain four months free or whatever. All these up here are also in here when you hit the member content thing. Health recovery protocols, medical insight used to be called medical myth busting so this is where you'll find the twelve bad foods, which is another thing we should have covered today, the twelve bad foods that.
Speaker 1: You want to avoid.
Speaker 2: And you know, as much as I hate the idea that a plant protein is bad for you because it's nature, it's not so much even that it's the glyphosate that it's covering for Sometimes well you know that's the gluten.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's the glyphossate that's in it too, But also.
Speaker 2: Gluten could be like doctor Glennon is saying, destroying the because it's such a it's a big chain molecule that's not being broken down. The protein can cause you're really bad damage to the part of your intestine that absorbs all your nutrients. So it could kill those things and then you don't have the ability to absorb nutrients anymore. So okay, fine, fine, you gluten free people out there, as annoying as you might be, you are right. You feel better now, okay. But what wasn't right is not doing what the hell gluten was and asking me stupid questions for ten years about is this gluten free? I'm like, it wouldn't have gluten in it if there's not these things in it. So no, it doesn't. You know, that wasn't on the show. That was through my business. It's a gluten fre anything that thing went gluten it anyway, the central minerals when right here the salt is very very good healthy blood sugar, thyroid health. I think everybody should be looking at this one real quick too, and the selenium in conjunction with it, because I was just talking to Niche for four hours yesterday and I have had horrible energy, really bad tanking energy for the last step. I feel free to jump in here if you want to. I've had horrible energy the last oh god, a couple of weeks. And that's when I just started doing the market. So I was outside more and it was windy, so I'm thinking, okay, there's pesticides being sprayed.
Speaker 1: There's spraying above me.
Speaker 2: Because there's all kinds of farm land out here, even though it's a desert that irrigate and all that stuff. So maybe I was getting sick from that. I don't know what it was. And I've had like even muscle fatigue that I don't normally have, Like my muscles weren't just getting sore, they were they didn't have the fuel that they needed to do the elliptical like I do every single day, so I should be conditioned by now to do my four miles a dayan on the elliptical. And I was having a really hard time getting through it the last few days. And now I would crash. I'd pass out throughout the day when I could when I wasn't at the market. But if I was sitting in a chair at the market, I had a stand because I'd start to fall asleep in the chair. So there's something going on. And Niche has felt it too, and Cheezow in Washington, so it's not like a local thing. I didn't see the fog, but i'd have smelled something similar to what people were describing a few times. But that was a while ago. So whatever the hell's happening, it could be stripping copper from us. Whatever it is, And you know what those radiation towers that they call five G that will suck the freaking in nutrients and minerals out of your body, so will shitty food and every other thing that they're doing to us. So last night I realized I still had some osteo effects that beyond asteo effects. With the calcium, magnesium, glucosamine invite them. Well, they shouldn't have to put that one in there.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 2: That's part of the nine essentials. And I found that I still had a tiny bit that I was saving from my daughter of the plant ride minerals, so I only took a little tiny bit of it, and that is the sixty minerals that your body can't make. Right within twenty minutes, I literally felt better and I was able to sleep, and I wasn't feeling like I was dying when I woke.
Speaker 1: Up like I have been in the last few days.
Speaker 2: So I just took a little bit more today, and I'm gonna have to get myself another bottle of the plant to ride minerals because I'm running very low, and I bought cheaper products of it's before. Like I bought the piping rock one before. It doesn't have the same flavor, it doesn't have the same like sting to it, so I know it's watered down to like ridiculous amounts of inept amounts of the actual coloidal minerals. So I know the plant to ride minerals is better, even though it's I'll triple.
Speaker 4: The cost, so I'm not the only person.
Speaker 2: It's been feeling like that, No, no you're not, and that it wasn't it was. It's probably really bad for me. Within the last week it was slowly being like that, but I could. I could tell because I do things like like you're saying with the bike riding, or you're walking up the stairs me doing the elliptical, I depending on what time of the day, like it's at the end of the day, of course, I should be expecting that I've already tired myself out a little bit throughout the day. But it doesn't matter anymore. Like I my muscles are the one. It's not just me getting tired, like bodily tired. No, it's like the actual muscles and the body tiredness, you know. And like I notice also that a lot of it has to do with it whether or not I'm interested enough in the book that I'm reading on the on the ebook on my phone, because if I watch a video or I listen to music, I still feel that fatigued, really bad. If the book is really engaging and I'm really interested in it, I could go through it and not even realize that forty five an hour, an hour and a half has passed. It's usually about an hour and ten minutes orn hour and fifteen minutes that it takes me to do the four miles. So yeah, so that's that's a factor, But that's not what's going going on, because I just have not been able to like do it without stopping multiple times to take a breath and you know, stretch my legs out because they were starting a cramp, and then get back on it and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, there's something going on, Daniel. I live in a three story apartment. It's a low rise, right, and no elevators or anything like that. And I have a middle aged woman that lives above me and a middle aged woman that lives below me, and our bathroom vent system. It seems to be connected, right, So I'm up at five o'clock in the morning. Anyways, I go in the bathroom to take a leak, and both of them are coughing up along every morning. Really, oh yeah, they're just and you know, I've spoken to him. I said, well, you know, I hear you in the morning, cop I mean really bad. I mean even I don't cough like that, not even with the with the condition that I've got there just coughing up along.
Speaker 1: Not only that, my daughter's been doing that lately.
Speaker 2: She's been coughing a lot, and I've been trying to get her to take care of satanant and she won't.
Speaker 1: That's an anti histamine.
Speaker 2: That's a natural like from the hinds of like oranges or whatever, and that's citrus fruit.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they're both picking up along. Both of these women are. Plus there's an ambulance that pulls up in front of the building here every two days and take somebody out every two days. Oh yeah, mostly they're dead. I don't know why they're dead, but they're dead. And my delivery guy Mark, he's a really nice guy delivery.
Speaker 2: You know, do they have a smart meter on that building?
Speaker 4: They're smart installed smart meters in every apartment two years ago.
Speaker 1: And everybody's tying to feel ill.
Speaker 4: Geez, everybody's coughing up. They all got respiratory something or another. And my my buddy Mark, we talk about this, I said. He said, oh yeah, because he drives around throughout the countryside, right because we're out in the country here, so you know, he delivers the remote farmhouses and things like that. He says, they are all dropping dead out there. He says about five people that he knows have dropped head. I said, well, did they get to vaccine? And he says, I don't know, but probably who knows.
Speaker 2: But could you imagine if there's a correlation between towers. Well, first, remote access to anything. So let's say the smart mater is like a lithium battery in one of these vehicles that they can just send or or a pager that they can just blow up whenever they want to, because they send it the single to it to make it overheat and explode it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Imagine if they can up the up the radiation whenever they see fit at intermittently or whatever in homes to clear out people, and it's like a silent killer. Yeah, or or they're using the tower to interact with it, or it's the tower itself, or it's whatever they got shot up with interacting but whatever those signals are.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, So I'm in a small town in the rural countryside and people are dropping like flies, and those that aren't dropping like flies, you know, you're coughing up along every morning. Unbelievable. So there's something else going on.
Speaker 1: Dan, Have you guys had that fog.
Speaker 4: We had some pretty bad fog, but this was before all the stories about the fog came out, so I don't know if it was the same fog or not.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's the same thing with here, Like we had the strange smell in this town for a while. And you know, over on the other side of the Boyder in Mexico, like they when you're driving past the sand dunes, you'll see this fire every once in a while. So I just assumed they were burning something on their side, Like I don't know if the burning garbage or whatever, but there's always some kind of like fire going on that they're you know, control burning in the in the small area. So I figured I was smelling something like that because of the wind. But they spray all around here too, and when the winds pick up, you know, they're that dust in the sand. You can see it all coating everything. So whatever whatever's coming off the fields is probably littered with all kinds of poisons too.
Speaker 4: Well, there's another weird thing. Now, we are allegedly on well water in this town and we don't have not not from Algahyde. What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Chlorine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got chlorine but we don't have the other one, not from algehyde. Floride, No, the one that they're put in everybody's water to make them stupid. What's that called florid?
Speaker 1: Right, floride like the toothpaste.
Speaker 4: Oh, floride, Yes, floride. We don't have fluoride in our water. And then you know, a couple of months ago, I got a strange phone call and they said, oh, we're doing a survey and can you tell us if you smell anything bad with your water?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 4: And I'm thinking, why why are you phoning me to ask me if there's something wrong with my water?
Speaker 2: Now, getting just the right amount of there so it's not detectable to people, right, they're.
Speaker 4: Fine tuning their poison right now. The other day I put some dishes in the sink and I wanted them to soak it. And I pulled them out yesterday and they're coated with something. I don't know what it is. It's slimy. It's slimy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit happens with our tap water too.
Speaker 4: As what.
Speaker 2: We don't drink the tap We don't even boil water for noodles with it. We get it from a cleaner source. That does like a twelve filter process and reverse osmosis and all this other stuff.
Speaker 4: And it had a really bad smell too, So I'm thinking, what the hell is this stuff on my on my dishes. So I'm trying to clean it off, and I'm using soap open and a brillo pad and all that kinds of this stuff won't come off. Finally, I soaked everything in bleach. Still won't come off. So all those containers, I threw them in the garbage. I can't clean them. Yeah. So anyways, Yeah, weird to get a phone call about your water. So what are they doing? Well, my guess is they're poisoning us. What else is new?
Speaker 2: All right, especially in the same place that is more than happy to send the maids out to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so there's something going on, folks. I got a water filter on my tap and when I use that, but when I wash the dishes, I don't use the water filter, and then there's this slime build up all my dishes. I can't get rid of it. Even with bleach and a scrubber and soap and boiling water, I can't get rid of it. Won't come off the dishes all right. So someday.
Speaker 2: We talked about your just your stiller, right, if you're gonna have to, if you have to do the tap water and you can't, you know, get five gallon jugs or some something, yeah, somewhere of a cleaner water, then I would I would totally maybe start making your own distilled water from the tap water.
Speaker 4: I guess the best you can do, Yeah.
Speaker 2: At least for drinking. And you know, I mean you're probably going to have to still showering it and all that and wash clothes in it, but at least you're not drinking it too, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some kind of slime into water. I don't know what it is, yeah.
Speaker 2: M Karen says, But but they would never they love us to death.
Speaker 4: Karen's being sarcastic. Yeah, yeah, just trying to kill us, that's all just to it. And and people are and then the other thing there is the chemtrails. Oh my god. You know.
Speaker 2: They've been pretty vicious right here lately too. Yeah, Like one day turns into the freaking clouds and you see you see, oh look they're spreading and it's a nice sunny day.
Speaker 1: Oh look it's cloudy now. Oh, the wind's picked up. Isn't that something.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm hm. Anyways, I'm going to sign out, yes, sir, and thank you for having me on the show, Daniel and all the best. But at least I'm not the only one that that gets that fatigue, right all.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Yeah, that's that's something that even Niche out in Washington and Karen's out in Washington too, we'll even experiencing it. And again, like I said, but taking the I stopped the sultments for a while because I ran out of one of the main ones, which is the tanky tangerine, so I forgot I even had this last USFX and heer. This is part of the ninetieth central thing and the plant arrived minerals. I was trying to say for my daughter, but she has there's another one in there that I got from Piping Rock that's not as good, but it's got a flavoring to it, so I think it's easier for her to sneak it into her like orange juice or I don't think so we tried to if you could get some minerals.
Speaker 1: She's just really hard about you know. Now, let me take things I got.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot to ask doctor Glinnon about Rodeola Roseia. I wanted to ask him about that because that's like the Viking. They call it Viking, but you know goth Scandinavian cold arctic weather high mountain plant that people have been using for vitality, you know, sexual vitality. Also they would take it and become stronger, tougher warriors and all this other stuff. So so basically energy. So you know, since I was having these issues, I was like, why not try something that it's been, you know, taken for ten thousand years or whatever it's been, you know, two thousand years that we know of and give that a shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, Daniel, see later, and Karen, thank you for your comments. And I'm really just signing off now, okay, bye bye.
Speaker 2: But all right, so I've noticed throughout that broadcast that we've been having these intermittent stopping of or it's like been pausing and glitching out a little bit. I think I know what the issue is. I think it's the Time Warner cable. Even though I have it hard lined in here, it's not going through any not Wi Fi. It's hard lined it to the brand new computer that we're using, right now, so it's either having a hard time with the quality.
Speaker 1: See it just happened again.
Speaker 2: But it's been really choppy on Rumble lately, and I'm thinking that our Time Warner spectrum is dog shit or whatever it's and I don't think it's Time Warner anymore, but spectrum is dog crapola and that's the cable one. So there's this thing called Alo that's a fiber optic. Seems like I'm going backward in technology, but apparently it might be better. So we'll see if I need to change over to that vacation rate forty dollars a month for ten that's horrible. I don't tell that means yeah, it's garbage. But anyway, I'll have to check this out and if it's uh, if it's affordable, I'll get rid of the freaking spectrum. Freaking Sentry Link was better than this one. The way it's being choppy. I've always n things at all the spectrum being bad, but they were like.
Speaker 1: No, no, that was the old way.
Speaker 4: We dump up it.
Speaker 2: Don we infrastructure this and new management that. And I'm like, yeah, okay, we'll see. And now that i'm actually testing it, because I haven't been because I've had to use the centry link for this old computer because it won't let me use the other one. Now I'm seeing how it sucks, so we'll try to fix that in the future. So don't don't be discouraged. Keep keep watching and I'll wire this all out.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We're on the new computer the last we videos, so we'll just have to work on it and get it all done. The code that you're seeing going around the bottom screen the ball busters, it's that lowercase no space. That's fifty percent off doctor Glidden's site. Doctor Glinnen's site link for me is right there. But also if you just go right here, go to share screen.
Speaker 1: Daniel.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna share you one last thing that you can wait to get to doctor or glidden site. So you'll see the big, big farm behind right here. That's the direct link. But if you click on my site and you hey, look, you can get ten percent off with one stop shop.
Speaker 4: Keepon.
Speaker 1: What a sauce?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Neat? Okay?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Scroll down, Wait, don't even scroll down too far. See this one.
Speaker 2: It's already set up to the link, so you just click it and right underneath it it says what the code is right there for fifty percent off membership.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you click.
Speaker 2: This awesome graphic that I made, love the colors, and boom, there you are, and then you sign it and do your thing and get the cup on discount code right all right now. The other thing you can do here, which I wanted to try to get doctor gladd on again. Here soon you can get the Alstaff body Energetic touch you know, all that stuff, the touch points, that book, the Practitioners book and other things on his site by clicking this, and you don't need a code anymore. It's already part of the link that gets sent to It sends you to the site, so you can just click this the as you're well. I want to also make sure that people are aware of So that's BB five for the five percent off. I want to explore this with you just for a moment and say Alaskan cod liver oil.
Speaker 1: Whole Food vitamin.
Speaker 3: Oh good.
Speaker 1: They put them next to each other, so hunt too much.
Speaker 2: Those two, the full vocumic acid and the IP six, which is I think a little bit further down is another way to get your ninety And I would add the core copper which by the way, I'm probably gonna just get to buy the core copper myself soon, like I'll even when I get off this, so you don't see my info that the fullb acumic acid is kind of like doing the plant dry minerals. Just the heads up and this thing I think lasts you about ninety days for the smallest version of it. And the whole food vitamin obviously that should be self explanatory. And then there's also a vitamin C by itself in here somewhere, but it's a whole food vitamin C, so it has the cop bond in it, and it doesn't. It's not just a cerbic acid. It's a cerbic acid toitic acid, the whole thing, the whole shebang, right, it's not it's not made with cornstarch and hydrochloric acid like a cerbic acid typically is. M I'm sure it's in here somewhere. There's there's the ip sex right there. There's a lot of stuff in here, oh, lung support. What if what's in here? I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's a where did I get Mullian? Isn't Mullian?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: And set as system. I surprise, mullion isn't in this. I heard that was good for the lungs. I was so convinced of it that I actually got it from my daughter. And she won't take that either, because they put honey in it, and she doesn't like honey. Apparently, like come on, she was very upset with us when she had to take it. Like Pharaoh, this are all the things that make it feel better. You gotta listen to us. It's not always. It's not everything. Not everything is up for you know, debate. It's not it's not a it's not a you know what they call it. It's not it's not up for discussion. It's not a it's not negotiation, is I think the way I put it, it's like we don't we would negotiate you to with you if you're crossing the street on whether or not you should look both ways. It wouldn't be and it's not up for negotiation. You know, certain things you just gotta listen to your parents. But she's smart enough to understand what that means and gets it. But she's still That doesn't change the fact that she fights it. If you're cast deal, I didn't see these before, and I think these are new liquid soap.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, those are new.
Speaker 2: From at least I have never scrolled down that far, or they're new one of the two.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was a I'm sure there was a vitamin seeing here that I just like a whole food seed that I just didn't even see when I was scrolling there hadn't been Yeah, sure, yes, looking still core copper awesome. Oh yeah, whole food sea complex right there, Pam, let's take a look at this. There's the Alma extract vitamins, vitamin C source, no synthetic acerbic acid or corn derivatives. Nice, promotes immune and optimal health, support general and stomach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Carefully formulated with organic alma recognized for its abundant natural vitamin sea content. This product offers a holistic and superior alternative to synthetic acerbic acid used in many vitamin subpments on the market today. Why because it's cheap and because they're trying to kill you either way, you know. However, to look at it, accompanied by botanicals like cilantro rules hips uh hesperidian, Hesperidin extract and creer Sittain whole food Sea complex is an antioxide and immune supportive supplement natural versus synthetic. While the market is inundated with vitamin C products, many contain synthetic ascorbic acid or its derivatives such as calcium asorbate, magnesium asorbate, or sodium asorbate. Contrary to widespread belief, these lab engineered powders, often sourced from genetically modified corn sugar, cannot replicate the full nutrient spectrum of natural whole food vitamin C.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And as I was just saying, because he said that, he makes a point to say there's no corn, right, what is no synthetical sorbic acid? He says it about the corner there, and that would be where I was saying with the cornstars and the hydrochloric acid.
Speaker 1: You don't want that if you can't avoid it.
Speaker 2: You know, you know something that robs you of energy that's supposed to give you energy, right and make you feel.
Speaker 1: Better already, We're good.
Speaker 2: There you go rid by my head and in the description and on my website, doctor Glyndon's membership that is the place to be to find all kinds of information that you're gonna need to know because they're trying to kill us.
Speaker 1: And he's not trying to kill you. He's trying to save you.
Speaker 2: So, trying to keep you healthy, trying to help you understand how to keep yourself healthy. That's even better part. Right, he doesn't mind you dependent on him. He wants students, not patients.
Speaker 1: All right, later