Speaker 1: Oh bed of Fessor. Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we have a very special guest. I'm so excited about this. Anytime we get to talk about Bigfoot, whether physical or in interdimensional or both, we're always here for that kind of conversation. But welcome to the show. Thomas siwod I think sewed seaweed close, m sew Seawood. All right, So how you doing tonight man?
Speaker 2: Doing good? Coming to you from Forks, Washington out on the Olympic Pennsula Sasquatch hotspot of Washington State.
Speaker 1: Oh, sounds like Twilight Zone out there.
Speaker 2: Huh oh, it's Twilight Twilight Sasquatch. It's what we make our money with or that of it.
Speaker 3: So all right, tell us a little bit of your background. All the good cult members out here. We've had a few people come on the show and tell us about their Bigfoot experiences, their exposures and uh, depending on who you talk to, they'll give you a very wild story. So there's a couple of different working theories as to the background of the Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: So where do you fit into it?
Speaker 2: All. I like to tell people when they come into the store that I manage here in Forks, Washington sasquatch Legend dot Com. It's the largest sasquatch at museum and store and all of North America. And people come in and you know, they're like kind of you know, getting to know me. We got to big TV playing with a bunch of videos of mine on there and talking about sasquatch. And when they get in show, they're interested. They go, well, like you asked, what got you into it? You know, what are you? How are you tied to the whole industry of sasquatch? And I always like to say I've forgotten more about sasquatch than most living humans will ever know in their lifetime. I lived in the bush for most of my adult life. If I wasn't commercial fishing to the British Columbia coast bringing me to places like up inlets into island archipelagos where no humans live and very few humans ever get to. And you know, we would you know, anchor out and someone would go, hey, here's a low tide tonight at nine thirty, let's hit the beach and get some shell fish. You know, we like eating clams and cockles, the type of clams. So we're like, yeah, let's go. And you'd be out there digging away, middle of the night, no humans anywhere near you, and all of a sudden you'd hear the noises, you know, in the bush, a whooping tree break, sometimes a tree would be pushed down, and you know, we knew that was Sasquatch. So you know to us, and I'm a North American Indian, I'm a quakwalk you Walk tribe member from northern Vancouve Island, British Columbia, otherwise known as Quaggiole or quog Eutle at one time, but we call ourselves quackwalk you Walk. So of all the Indian tribes in North America, we're probably the closest tied to the Sasquatch for what we call Tunofquak Tunof was the wild woman in the woods. And we have a name for the male Sasquatch. I just can't remember it right now. But we we have masks and fur regalia that we bring out with our dancers, with drummers and our ceremonial big houses. When we have our great ceremonial potlatch, and what it is is that the chief hosting the potlatch is opening his box of treasures, the symbolic wealth of crests, songs, stories, the regalia, and they bring it out on the dance floor of the big house. Every chief will perform their Junoka the wild Woman of the Woods, and there'd be many different depictions of it, some with a basket on its back, some with a baby, some with a sack. It depends on the family. Because what they're bringing to life and dance and song and the ceremonial potlatch is what an ancestor witnessed when he came across the sasquatch. So in most cases, on the ceremonial dance floor with the central fire and all the vertical and horizontal posts of this big house that a thousand people can sit in, they're all carved, some beams, spiritual animals like thunderbird, double dorsal fin, killer whale, grizzly bear, eagles, ravens, you name it, it's carved, so you're like in a spiritual realm. And then out what we call it camellias the curtain, and you'll watch this fur covered regalia, this carved wooden mask of the jonah come out, and the first thing they do is they do an anti clockwise circle, and it's just our etiquette. And then it'll rub its eyes, it'll yawn because when an ancestor, a hairless bipedal human came across the sasquatch, a jonah. The sasquatch are the beings of the night. While we're sleeping, they're active, and so when the ancestor came across the Sasquatch, it had woken it up. It was sleeping during the daytime, and that's why it rubs its eyes and dance and yawns. And as it goes on the dance floor, it'll go whoo whoop. And it's showing how the Sasquatches communicate and it sometimes they'll see it reach out and then go like that. And what they're representing is our boogeyman that I don't chow Kathy strains. He uses us Indians. Oh, we'll touch our legends and stories and art.
Speaker 1: Don't let me go there. I'll check out your website.
Speaker 4: Then there we go. Yeah, so real quick.
Speaker 3: You keep calling it a potlatch, is that the equivalent for like the Pacific northwest of like what a pow wow would be to some of the more great plains Indians.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and from Alaska right down to I believe northern California. The potlatch is celebrated by all of the tribes and one form or another, but they're basically the same. It's just basically showcasing your wealth, your crests, your songs, your dances, and in our tribe we will give the chief and family will give gifts, so to everyone that isn't a direct family member into the celebration. So it's a big event. So when people ask me how did you get interested in Sasquatch, I just tell them that, well, when I was little boy, you know, I was told you behave yourself, Tommy, because the tun off Sasquatch is watching you, and she's not allowed to touch children, unless, of course, you misbehave you act up, temper tantrum, don't do your chores, vine get in fights too. Is gonna come at night where you're sleeping and reach the big hairy arm and grab you, and she's gonna rub tree sat from spruce tree in your eye like car. You're gonna be blind and you can't see, and she's gonna throw you in the basket on her back, or shove you in her sack, carry you deep into the forest up a mountain to her invisible home. And that's why we can't find Chonok at the Sasquatch, and that's where she boils and eats the misbehaving children. So you behave yourself, Tommy, so terrified.
Speaker 3: Only the female scene is like the thing you need to watch out.
Speaker 4: The male is more docile per the legend.
Speaker 2: No, the male is so sacred because the male and female is our highest ranked crest. So displaying it like that what I drew from my shirt whoop woop jonah to have it as a T shirt design, carving on a totem pole or a welcoming pole or mask on my wall or ring. What you're doing is exactly what you do when you can afford a Rolex or a Mercedes, Benz or Lamborghini. You're proclaiming your wealth. And you're showing your wealth by having title to that crest, because it would cost equivalent to hundreds of thousands of dollars back in a day for a family to acquire the Tonaha crest in a marriage ceremony to transferring of crest from one family to another. So Jonah is very important. And then of course, being that young boy walking through the village of Alert Bay was born and raised for my first three years. He would go by the graveyard and you would see these massive memorial totem poles for chieftains who have died with many different crests from their boxer treasure, their family. But on five of them they would be the carving of the Chunohlau at the base, because that's the most important position and powerful position of a memorial pole, because it carries the weight of every crest above. Well, you'd see that tunacha face with sleepy eyes and puckered up lit big breasts, outstretched arms. And what that tells us as a clockwalk you walk, or a let tribe member, is that chief who died his memorial pole with the depiction of Chunachra at the bottom with outstretched arms. It tells us that his wealth and power and life was felt around the world. So that's how important the Tonoch crest is to us. And that's why when you come to Seattle and you go to Occidental Square downtown or to through the Seattle Art Museum or the University of Washington's Burt Museum, you will see quakwaky walk tribal carvings of tuna and the one an occidental square is a welcoming pole with outstretched arms. And it just shows you that the collectors and museum curators back in the day when they were buying and acquiring totem poles and other carvings in regalia from the Pacific Northwest Native people, they were fixated on my tribe, the Kuwakwakye walk in the Jata to the south, because we were so tied to that sasquatch, to the male and female. And as I was saying with the male, it's so sacred and so powerful and held with so much respect that the only time you will ever see a male sasquatch being performed a mask is when a chief dies and three years or more during the morning period, the heir to the throne generally is hell the sun or mail from his family will be pushed up into the chiefs position, but he must acquire food and gifts and money to host this big, elaborate one day or two day Potlatx ceremony in honor of the chief who had died, and they'll raise a memorial totem pole in some cases the memorial poll, because if the chief was powerful and wealthy, who would have a tunach on it? And if the heir to the throne has done all of his obligations, meaning he's raised the poll if it was needed, fed the people acquired the wealth to give out his gifts and money. You know, they'll throw handfuls of silver dollars while gold dollars up in Canada and pass out bills of all denominations, and the chieftains you see them with a stack one hundred dollars bills giving them to the chiefs, and then fifties and then twenties, because that's what a plotlatch is about, is sharing your wealth. Well, if he'd done all those obligations. At the end of the plotlatch arimony generally two or four in the morning, everyone's tired. But you watch plastic tarps we put on a dirt floor, and as the speeches are taking place, all of the thousands of dollars the gifts the family acquired and made is put onto those tarps so they don't get dirty. And then the helicum. The chief speaker gets up and it says that this young man or this man has done all of the obligations required of him to take on the chieftainship title of so and so who passed. Does anyone here can test that he hasn't fed you acquired the wealth raised a memorial poll, and of course no one can tests. And that's when they put the mail mask on his face, with the mustache and the goatee, and there his button blanket, regalia and apron and cedar bark rings, head mask on. He goes on the floor and he dances, and that's the proclaiming that this man has done his obligations. He is now a quake. He is now a chief, a hereditary, maybe a quake, a clan territorial hereditary chief, depends on the position that he's taken. But that's how important that male sasquatches. And now when you go into the museums, be it in North America and even in Europe, and you see the case with the puckered up lips and sleepy eyes, black hair, and you see this tona mass. But then they see the ones with the mustache and the goateee that's the male one. And you can just imagine one hundred years or longer, how men aspired to grandeur and be in chieftains clinks by wearing that mask and dancing in front of all the witnesses in the potlatch. So that's how important it is to us.
Speaker 3: So for a lot of tribes, a powell being a yearly event. You'll see there's contests, dancing contests or drome circle contests and things like that.
Speaker 4: Is a potlatch similar to that.
Speaker 3: Now, aside from the one specifically for UH, you know, imbuing a new chieftain, which happens when the time comes. Yes, but you're saying that these are also yearly evins, is it more of I mean, yes, of course it is for the UH to remember the traditions of the ancestors and to keep with those traditions. But is there the same kind of what you might call like a contest or anything like that that we see with other tribes.
Speaker 2: No, okay, we have my mother is a full blooded kre Indian from the plains of central Canada, and we have powell in that tribe and other central tribes of course, as we know. And yeah, I've been to many and their competitions and mostly but their showcasing their culture and heritage. And there, you know, you can tell by the regalia they wear where they come from, what tribe, by the songs being sung what tribe. So it's you know, practicing unified tribes together. In Powell, potlatch is halwk lock, you walk. It's a chief who calls a potlatch and in order to be think. I was listening to one of our great carvers, Calvin Hunt, one of his YouTube videos a couple of days ago, and he was talking about the difference between the female and the male, jon well, Jonovah being the female, and I can't remember the name for the male, but anyway, he stated that the only time a chief in the old days would wear that male chonoa mask is if he held four potlatches, and it would be at the fourth one when he had the right to wear that mask. That's how sacred it was. Things have changed, you know, got a little diluted and so forth with our nation and our culture since contact, you know, especially with all the disease and you know, residential schools and unjust laws that we were persecuted and prosecuted for potlatch, for example, was banned from eighteen eighty five until nineteen sixty one in Canada. My great great ground father, my great ground Flam and other relatives of mine, and over twenty six of the quwakwaky walk Leakata people went to prison in nineteen twenty one for celebrating potlatch. And when you look at the pictures of black and white from January of nineteen twenty two where they confiscated our chieftains regalia, masks and regalia to perform that copper shields called clockwise that were like our bank accounts are credit cards back in the day, because they had wealth attributed to them and a value. Well, you see them piled up in the alert May and you see the Tunaho masks in the confiscated potlatch regalia of nineteen twenty two, and you know it's something we endured and persevered and thankfully we never lost our culture so that in nineteen sixty one a Tusto to rise again would happen and we would revive the potlatch openly and freely. And to this day we have over ten guxies big houses throwed our traditional terror tories.
Speaker 1: Wow, This is so cool, dude.
Speaker 2: Like I say when I tell people, I'm a Sasquatch specialist, and you know, I joke around too. I you know, I like to say I am to Sasquatch what Elvis was to rock and roll, because no one can hold a candle to me, you know I was, you know, I'd have this culture I'm sharing with you. It comes from my quackwalk you walk bloodlines and I've probably will be going to Potlatch here after the summer. I hear there's one called that I've better go to. But you know, all my life we've celebrated our culture and heritage tied to the Sasquatch and ton of a male and female. But I'm also as you were scrolling with my website pictures, I'm a quackwalky walk native artist that's doing mainly Sasquatch, but I do other animals as well. And then I was a bushman for most of my adult life. You know, I was commercial fisherman, which is a bushman because you're out in the water and then the bushes and places most humans never go. And I was going to these Icily, the communities one can only access by boat or float plane back in my younger days. Some of them got airports now but for wheel planes. But you know, I go to these communities like Bella, Bella, Clem two or less Stroud was with his first Sasquatch show, and uh other places like kingcom at Gilford Village, kit Katla and port Alice and Eliza and now this goes on. I go to these communities tied to the dock as a teenager young man, and sure enough the locals would come down, you know, chit chat because you know your fellow natives. And you showed up in a commercial fish boat, you know, five or six crew men, nate usually you know, ask you, hey, what do you got to drink? You got you pop? Oh yeah, we got Coca cola, PEPSI seven up, what do you want? And then we'd be smoking cigarettes bs in a way. And I always took the time, since I was the team, you know, to go, hey, what do you guys know about sasquatch? Right away they'd look at each other, well, we actually call them books, and here's our story. And you know, a couple hours later, I like a sponge. I absorbed all of that knowledge from people living out in the middle of timbuck flipping nowhere on British Columbia's coast, and that sort of you know, really kindled in me the the knowledge that yearning to gain more knowledge about sasquatch. And then I had my sightings first when at twelve years old, with dad, driving down the highway in northern Vancouver Island at night, we saw guard rail that we knew was always there with a ceman garbage can and as we come down the hill and turn to the right, we thought it was a hippie, but it put its left arm down and bounced and as it went over the guard rail you could see the hair and everything, and my Dad's like, whoa geez, we just saw a sasquatch. And I was like, holy, they are true, and he's I'm like and then that's when he explained to me that, you know, that's the chun Off. We saw a june off what our ancestors talk about, and he was excited. I was excited, and that, you know, it always sticks with me, that first sighting, and since then, you know, I've lived a life out in bush where I was blessed to not be chicken shit. You know, I grab a gun, my fishing gear, a speedy boat and go into territory. And you know, I shot my first grizz when I was sixteen, just because everyone was picking on me because I was chubby back then, and you know, I didn't like being bullied and picked on. So I thought, what better way than mad up and go shoot a kaila grizzly bear. And I went, let the arrow of grizzly bear at sixteen, rolled it in my speedboat with great difficulty, and brought it back. And you know, arrow, the word got out.
Speaker 3: You know you killed a grizzly with a bow and arrow, no rifle. I thought, I heard you say arrow. I'm not to say, bro the fuck out of here?
Speaker 2: You did what? Because I was so tied to that bush, I would, you know, hunt all the time. And then in the mid nineteen nineties I became a hunting guide on a yacht in my traditional quwakwalky walk territories, and within three weeks I was the head hunting guide and our specialty was grizzly bears, and man, I loved those days hunting Grisby and tofey guide for people like celebrities we see on TV and sports stars and political stars. You know, it was great and it you know, I had a lot of encounters with sasquatch and I didn't see them in most cases, but I definitely heard them, smelled them, and saw their tracks and the evidence of them, because oh, Tim buck fricking nowhere. I remember going to login roads where the logging camps and workers hadn't been there for five years. But here we are with hundreds of miles of logging road systems, and we had a truck or other vehicles brought in. We've had motorbikes, and you know, first thing I'd have to do is go scout and I'd be driving up these roads cutting trees that had fallen down with a chainsaw, and you know, knowing that no other human had been up this road system and who knows how long, and yet here I am breaking trail and going into these abandoned loggin roads. Hunting was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us a little bit about the tracks that you notice, because that's that's something that's always you know, I don't know exactly what to look for, and I know that there's probably like some other kind of animals with some very huge print type tracks that may be confusing to some people that don't you know, aren't too familiar with the area and the animals in the area. But how do you discern what's a bigfoot track compared to a possible animal track?
Speaker 2: Pick your foot and mud barefoot and pull it up, and then look at a picture of a black bear and a grizzly bear, and a wolf and a cougar. Pat totally different. It's a human. Sasquatch is simply the human of the night, the perfect human. They're just bigger, black skin, nocturnal eye, and the ability to excrete from their armpits when they feel threatened or intimidate. So when you don't bathe.
Speaker 3: You had said that earlier you could smell one. What kind of smell are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: So when you're in a city and a homeless street person pushes a shopping cart by you, and you can tell that they haven't bathed for quite some time, you try to hold your breath, but you screw up. And also that gangy, gainy, sour human stench. Multiply that by thirty forty times, and that's the sasquatch. When it expels, it is gagging, nasty. It brings tears to your eyes, and it will rrupt and fill a vast area with that stench. Like I'm talking to Bay, the size of half a football field, And when it excreted two of them one night, we could smell it anchored out in the boat. And that day was, like I said, the size of half of a football field, and yet we got that pungent, gagging taste. I would have been anchored about ninety eighty yards offshore.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know that's not that crazy too, Like just hearing that because my ex, my ex is a Brazilian. They're just built different. But uh, she had this thing in her ear that if you pressed on her ear, it would like secrete this disgusting liquid and and it's stunk to high hell. And I always like assist, No, it's like literally in her ear, it's like hereditary, it's like a like it's like a little hole in her ear, in her ear right, and legit, it would be like secreting this disgusting shit. And I'd be like, what type of alien are you? Because I've never heard of any other human doing that, and here we are, the sam squanch. You know, maybe they got a little some in common. I don't know, not all Brazilians. Of course, my son doesn't have that issue, but you know that's how.
Speaker 4: Maybe you hit when he hit puberty. Man, we don't know yet, but like.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, I know it's a puberty thing. But yeah, it's really really strange. So whatever you're saying that, like literally they lift up their arm and they're secreting like some kind is it like a spray kind of disgusting stench, like a like a skunk, like a skunk.
Speaker 2: To go, You two go camping for ten days together this summer, don't bathe and drink a few beers, and then who can hold their face and the other guy's armpit the longest without gagging? Are passing out? Now you know what a sasquat smells like when you push off your face and your buddy's armpit after ten days and no shower. I don't want to go back to your doctor and say, me and buddy made a challenge and I lost. But anyway, how come my armpit after ten days got so stink? And the doctor's going to tell you, well, that's because way back in evolution, we used to have scent plans and our armpits that we could excrete a smell when we were threatened or intimidated, as some primates still can do. And you go, oh. And then you go to the Indian tribes and you say, what's the name of your Sasquatch? And they tell you what's a translation in English? Oh, the ogre and ogris from the woods. There'd be a nice What they're not telling you is the cannibals from the bush. And you go to other tribes and you ask them, what's your native name for your Sasquatch. It's this What does that mean? Cannibal from the forest, maybe cannibal from the mountains, the cannibal giants humans translate, hear me out when you translate the Indian names, and cannibal is in there. What we Indians six hundred and sixty plus Indian tribes of Sasquatch Island aka North America Turtle Island are telling you is we have always known what Sasquatch is. They are the other tribe because when a wolf, coyote, bear, cougar eats a human, they're a human killer. They're not a cannibal because there are a different species. But when a Sasquatch kills and eats a human. The Indians referred to them as a cannibal. So there's what a sasquatch is. They're a human. That's why I call them the human of the night, and the reason why I call them the perfect human. All one has to do is watch the Gods Must Be Crazy from the nineteen eighties South America South African comedy Cracky Up. It's hilarious. And you know how this airplane pilot would throw an empty coke bottle out the window and it would go and land in the sands of the I think it's a Kalahari desert a South Africa. And a little bushman what used to be called pigmy at one time, but politically correctness we call them bushmen. And bush woman finds the empty coke bottle and he goes, well, what is this. I've never seen this. I'd better bring this back to my family, my clan. He brings it back in and they can use it to carry water, they can use it to grind seeds and corn, they can use it to do other things. It's a tool. It can be blown into and it's a it's an instrument. Now and they're having fun and pretty soon one of the daughters wants it and goes and snatches it from another daughter, and they get in a fight, and all of a sudden one of them bunks the other on the head with an empty coke bottle, and violence within the community and the family, and the bushman tried leader goes, the gods must be crazy to give us this. Now, I got a journey to the edge of the world and throw it back to the gods because it's brought in so much bad. It's brought in envy, jealousy, greed, violence into my family, which we've never had. So the bush people have laws, very strict laws, and an empty coke bottle discricted everything. So the Sasquatches, our foundation ancestor back when our distant ancestors were covered in hair and biggar dark skin, nocturnal vision, ability to excrete from the arm Cleip clans, all of a sudden one of them did like a space odds see twenty ten, started banging rocks together and got spark and made tool had fire tools, which led to clothing, permanent shelter, weapons, and then envy, greed, violence, warfare. All of this negativity erupted because of fire and tool use, and now look at us. We had a sigh of relief today when it was announced that the Israelis, the Americans, and the Iranians called the truce. We were a k hair away from a nuclear holocaust four hours ago. And that's where our ancestor, because he chipped rocks and made spark and rubbed stick and got fire, that's where we've evolved to. Have we progressed to civilized, hairless white people creatures, or have we regressed to something evil? And that's why I say the Sasquatch is the perfect human because they have laws, very strict laws. They don't have fire, they don't have clothing, permanent shelter, nor do they have warfare amongst their clans.
Speaker 4: But how do we know that they don't have warfare amongst their clans?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: The reason why I ask me a picture graph.
Speaker 2: Or a petroglyph, or tell me native oral history times six hundred and sixty seven Indian tribes talking about the Sasquatches in their territories fighting amongst other Sasquatches. We know of the odd little skirmish one or two or three because it's probably mating or territorial. But we have no mass Sasquatch clan to clan fighting. We have no pictograph or petroglyph depicting that, nor oral history, and even after contact the present, we have no oral history, videos, pictures, audio recordings, or footprint tracks, and mass depicting blood and hair and tissue. Because the Sasquatch was were warring with each other, they have laws, very strict laws. They are what we need to progress back to being like we need to be more and more one on one with our environment and quit fighting one another.
Speaker 3: So you also call them the cannibals of the woods, meaning and you were told as a child that they were going to take you up to their invisible house and eat you in some way shape.
Speaker 4: For now, I don't know if that.
Speaker 3: Was just a story to scare you into submission, and I get that right, But if they are understood to be cannibals from the woods, mean that they would kill, if not hunt, humans, why is it that your tribe sees them as such a benevolent force and something to be exalted and revered in all these things?
Speaker 4: They're also an inherent threat.
Speaker 2: Because we've always been at peace with them, because we've learned from the sasquatch, and we remember ancestral roots going back to when we were with them, and that is to always respect to one another. So when we go into the forest, if I hear a tree break, a tree knot, tree slap, tree being shooking, something thrown at me, I've been taught to stop, turn around and walk away, jump in a boat and leaf go. If I go to a beach the clam dig I go there in the daytime with high tide. I go in anchor my boat out. I go on shore with my dinghy, and I look for broken cockle shells and a pile or clamshells or mussel shells. And if I hear see or smell anything or something's thrown at me, I get my boat, go off shore, get on my main boat, pull the anchor, and go a mile either way to another beach and truth it out. If I see no broken shells or there's no activity telling me that that beach is occupied by sasquatch, then I will shell fish dig there. Respect. So when a sasquatch leaves a pile of broken cockle shells or mussel shells or clamshells, what he's telling you is me and my family are here. This is our beach at low tide. Tonight will be on this beach shellfish harvesting, and we expect to be respected. And that's what it's all about. And that's why my tribe and many other tribes like That's what I'm breaking through into all these video casts and podcasts and conferences and writing about in social media and my Facebook group Sasquatch Island is to always respect Sasquatch and the ones that are on TV chasing the mountain monsters with their cameo and their big Budweiser bellies and more chins in the Chinese phone book and their guns. We need to get laws put in place where idiots like that are handcuffed, fingerprinted, photographed, brought the court, charged and thrown into prison to be some Bubba's little b I t h, Yeah, I never interested killing a Sasquatch is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I never understood why it's always hunting sasquatch. Why, like, what is people's obsession with killing a big I never really got that it would.
Speaker 3: Kind of be the same as well an session with killing a grizzly bear too, right, because a grizzly bear is a predator, And it's like a thing to say that you killed a grizzly bear sasquatch being a human eater. Would it not then be kind of in the same realm to be like, I killed a sasquatch. Look at me, I'm so manly. I proved it right. It is real, all these things. I can almost call it understand though, But I don't mean, are you murdering a bear? Or are you killing a bear?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I mean you're talking about the sasquatch. If they are, you know, humans essentially, if they're if they're called cannibals for eating other humans, then you know, how how would that not be murder?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: No, I'm with you, but I feel most of the people that are hunting sasquatch up the mountain don't view them as something human, right. They view them as some sort of a weird missing link between apes and humans.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: You talk to anybody, same conversation we just had about.
Speaker 4: Aliens and ets.
Speaker 3: You get five people in a room that believe in them, and you ask each of them individually what they believe about them, you'll get five completely different stories. I feel like the big or sasquatch or yeti or whatever is the same thing. You'll get five different answers about what they are, where they come from, how they affect us. So I am genuinely enjoying this conversation. I have never heard any of these things about the Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I teach the humans, fellow hairless bipedal creatures of this planet. I teach them number one, always respect sasquatch. Don't ever think of hunting them, trapping I'm harming them. Always show them respect and it'll go a long ways. But how do you do that? Well, the first thing is you need how to show respect to your fellow hairless bipedal indigenous tribe member from where you're going to investigate. So, no matter what state in the US you're from, or what province or territory in Canada, what you do if you say, like that dufus what's his name? Todd standing you know up in Alberta, Canada, and you know he's all over the internet with his bs and pulling everyone's leg but he's never gone to the local Indians and gone. I'd like to speak with your chief and counsel and your natural resources manager Oh about what I'd like to ask protocols and permission to investigate Sasquatch in your tribal traditional territories. And in most cases the tribes are go. Yeah, just so long as you don't try to drop them, hunt them, or kill them. You know, we don't mind that. And you know some tribes might say, like a few, I won't say their names. Oh absolutely, you can come in our Indian reserve, but you got to hire one of our guides, or you've got to hire our natural resources people so they can teach you and ensure that you're going to respect the Sasquatches. And don't forget to bring plaster because you know we're going to put you on a lot of tracks. You might get your epidermal ridges and some of them they are so good. So the first thing to do is you reach out to the local Indian tribe, something most non Indians don't know how to do, especially here in the US. Remember I'm Canadian but living in the US, and trust me, I've been around my fair of disrespectful people down here. And you know, once you do that, then you ask them how do you say hello in your language? Because we understand a lot of Indian tribes. The shaman apprentices would leave for years. What we were doing was my tribe included was going to have a Diane Fossy, Jane Goodall interaction with the local Sasquatches. Once they got it interaction and the Sasquatches came to them alone out in the forest. The Sasquatches as the Omaha Indian tribe that I've studied with. The shaman lady taught me and others that the name of our Sasquatch is siTonga. Keep her of the medicine. And why do you call him that? Well, because when our shaman apprentices would go forth into forest for months, years on end and interact with the Sasquatch of siTonga to keep her of the medicine, they would teach him the medicinal plants and remedies, poultices, and so that when that tribe member went back to the community, male or female, back to the tribe, they had the wisdom and knowledge passed on by the Sasquatches. So how did they do that, Well, they were speaking their tribal language to the Sasquatch, and the Sasquatch was speaking their tribal language. So in my territory. When you come across a Sasquatch, Yo Week sass Tuna, Hello, I don't know who you are? How you doing? Sasquatch? They understand it. They know I'm not coming as a threat. Might have a gun on my shoulder, might have a camel hat on or a shirt. But because I'm nice and calmly, Yo Week says Tuna, Hello, I don't know who you are, Sasquatch? How you doing? Most times I just see a bush move and then they disappear into the darkness because I can't see them anywhere, they're so well hidden. And that's like that with many tribes I've interviewed, And that's where I come as a different type of Sasquatch investigator, because number one, there is no Sasquatch researcher. They're all bs ors when they use the R word. Because you have to show us the video and pictures of your Diane Fossey, Jane goodall interaction with the Sasquatches, then you become a researcher. Until then we're all investigators speculating, bumbling and stumbling around trying to gain knowledge of Sasquatch.
Speaker 3: So, like you said, you're in the woods, you're mining your business and you hear a tree fall, you hear a tree slap or something like that. In you being somebody who has grown up in the bush and with this knowledge, you know that that would be a sasquatch.
Speaker 4: You were taught to turn around and walk away.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you just be like, hello, how are you doing, sasquatch and whatever? And it would leave you alone? Why would you turn away and go the opposite direction? Is that more of a territorial thing.
Speaker 2: Being a young person being taught bush and water world hunting skills, harvesting skills, how to interact, how to rap when sasquatch lets you know their presence is there, respect, turn and walk away. One eighty So people, I was going, what happened to me? Just keep going? Well, we know if David Polaidi's with his fame and his series of books and TV shows and internet acclaim of missing four one one and the twenty seven thousand plus people in the United States parks or Mia, well they'd ended up being a steam interred in the forest because sasquatch went cannibal on his butt because he disrespected him and heard a tree ocks seen a tree shake, maybe saw a sasquatch and went towards them, but was bringing an exuding threat because just like me when I'm working in the store, a simple act of me. Because I lived in bush for so long, and I went solo for so long, I went sasquatch. I was a feral human for quite some time when I disappeared into the forest for over two hundred days, and when I came back, I was wild, and I belonged to a society in the quakwalky Walk called howmatsa howmuts I means human flesh eaters, cannibals. We don't practice cannibalism, we haven't since early nineteen hundreds in the first whatever took place. But it's a secret society. But we still are trained to go to the everything to be what we are. So when I went into the bush, when I wipe the concrete and dusted the concrete dust off me and walked forth, it's like rifle of my shot done. My fishing gear and my cigarettes and my tobacco and my coffee. You know, I didn't bring food. Food was out there when you know, I just lived like a sasquatch, bent down, rolled over, things, eight things, Doug clams, eight berries, shot things, trapped things. And you know, like with what you said earlier about the grizzly vers, you know I was a trophy hunting guy. Yeah, it was for the money. Number one, Number two the excitement, and number three grizz doesn't taste that bad. I don't mind John on griz jerky. And you know who can say that made one other Sasquatch investigator on Sasquatch Island, North America, who can say they've eaten grizzly beard, jerky and tenderlights. This is what I mean by I'm bringing knowledge and experience that some of that knowledge and it goes back thousands of years with my tribes and the other tribes I work with that are all sharing with me because I'm friendly. I'm a fellow Native Indian. I'm also a Sasquatch celebrity on TV. I'm on Expedition Bigfoot season six on Discovery Channel, numerous episodes, starting a movie, Bigfoot Girl, numerous other documentaries, hundreds of podcasts and videocasts, conferences. Since nineteen ninety seven, I've been speaking at so I'm a shiny item to fellow Indians. So they share with me stuff they wouldn't share with the non Indian. But they all tell me the same thing. Please educate them to never harm them, hunt them, disrespect them. And that's what I think the Creator has given me in the later part of my life. I'm sixty now, but he said, you're gonna go carp a freaking dealm seize a fricking day and be a commercial fisherman, a hunting guide, one of the first humans ever do boat based whale watch tours and boat based Grizzly bear tours, and participate in the first ever see Kayak with Wales expedition in the world. And these are some of the things I've done. Had my own television series in Canada called The Aboriginal Adventures Canada Travel Show, where I dressed up my native regalia and attire and went out with fellow Indians and showcased what they were doing in tourism. Plus my decades of being a hunting guide and living in the bush and bringing it all forward so that people hopefully will you know, some of them even saying it, it's like you're a Sasquat shaman, Tom, and I'm like, oh, we're that title proudly because that's what I'm doing. I'm educating like shaman are supposed to do, and teaching people to respect them. And you know, there's the best way to respect them is to respect to your local Indian tribe. Reach out to them, and you never know they might do as they've been doing to me for decades, bring you forth into their tribal territories and get you close encounter of the Harry Kine with the big fellas.
Speaker 1: My god, I feel like we are in the presence of Sasquatch Royalty right now, dude, Like I've never heard somebody speak so well and be so knowledgeable about all things Sasquatch, and particularly the Canadian Sasquatch, which I didn't know. I mean, I guess you could put two and two together that Sasquatch would kind of be everywhere, right, So, just out of curiosity, first, you said that you went kind of in the woods for about two hundred days, and you know, you were just out there living. Was that sort of some kind of like initiation process. Is that something you wanted to just prove to yourself or what inspired you to want to go out there for that long?
Speaker 2: Please came to me and gave me an ultimatum, get out of dodge. You're going to the Huskau prison jail. That was fencing hot stuff. I haven't met it, I'll own it. And I got a bill from Canadian and IRS Revenue. Canada, you owe one hundred and seventy one thousand dollars and I'm like what. And so I went to all of the people and talked to them, the people with degrees and certification, and they told me, you make, you know, close to one hundred thousand or more year as a commercial fisherman. There's no way you're going to pay that down. As unfortunate, you had a corrupt bookkeeper who for many years screwed you, and now you're being punished with compounding interests. I think it was sixteen or twenty six percent on one hundred and seventy one thousand, and someone said, you're going to have to declare bankruptcy. Taboo. You don't mention that word bankruptcy in Canada back then. You know, that's like back in the forties and fifties, if a girl said she was pregnant unwed in Canada or the US, it was taboo. So I went home and the weight of the world on my shoulders. It was dark, and there was my girlfriend who was living with pumping uglies with my roommate, my best friend, in my vehicle in my front yard. And that's when I said, well, get the hell out here, you be it. H Number one is I was throwing all their possessions out of the bedroom window. And then I was sitting there and I'm like, thinking, what am I going to do? I'm a square peg in a round hole. This is not working. And I said, I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to go to my traditional territories, my abandoned Indian reserve with houses that no one's occupying. Grandpa's house is still there, does not windows or doors, but I can live in there. I can fix it up with plastic and so forth. And so I took my nine foot boat and as I was getting things ready, desert storm erupted, missiles hitting Iraq and Kuwait, and I'm like, man, the world's gone upside down. I think I better go to bush. And so the next day I got my cousin had dropped me off with my ten foot tiney boat, my little outboard motor, my guns, my rifles and shotguns, fishing gear, bush gear, sleeping bag carts. I'd never used tents, and I went into territory and one day I walked in the bush and I didn't turn around for two hundred and fifty something days and I came back out and I remember being like, I drew a picture. It's on my website fastquatchiland dot com and my galleryes page, and it's a picture of a sasquatch peeking through branches and then the pupils. There is a reflection of my wife with a ponytail, a backpack and a walking stick and both pupils, and it's just basically the watcher. And that was me because one day I heard a helicopter land below me off. You know, it's not mountain mountain, it's just a big high hill mountain. But I saw this helicopter land and you I remember I was up at the head of an inlet in the middle of timbuck nowhere. So I walked down the hill and I'm thinking, oh, because here's a cigarette. I bet you they got coffee, maybe a moots, some candy bars off them or something. You know, everyone goes to bushwork in an alicopter. They're gonna have lunch kits and survival food. So I get down there and I could hear the twittering voice of a female, and all of a sudden, I could smell the coffee and the cigarette smoke, and then all of a sudden, peanut butter and jam and roast beef sandwich. The reason why I could smell it so well because a bush man licks his fingers and gets his nose hairs wet like a bear, a coyote, a wolf, cougar, so you can absorb, smell deeper, own that smell. And that's what I was doing coming down the hill, and I could smell everything. I grabbed the branch and I pulled it down. There's the little blonde girl sitting there on the log drinking coffee. There's a guy smoking a cigarette. There's a guy eating a peanut butter and jam sandwich. There's a guy eating a roast beef sub. And as much as I wanted all of that, I just did because I was feral. I let the branch out, turned and walked back up hill. They didn't even know I was there, because that's how much I hated humanity at the time. And people wonder why sasquatches don't come sit at our campfires and ask for the chocolate, the marshmallow and the Graham crackers, So they just schmore too, when while you're at it, pass me a Budweiser from the cooler. Why they don't do that? They hate us, despise us, loathe us as I was walking in their moccasins when I was out in the bush that time when humanity turned on me and I learned what the sasquatches are thinking like and why they live the way they do. Because we heardless white beetles, are the worst tritter on this planet. We're so stupid the things we do and will continue to do. We talk of religion to make us better being. What a crock? We talk a gouvern evidence to give us laws and direction and punishment. What a croc?
Speaker 1: You know this?
Speaker 2: Look around? You know all of these flag waving people. How dare you waive those flags that aren't us? In the United States of America, the most strongest, most respectful country in this world. How dare you do the things you're doing in Canada with the Canadian flag? And how dare to you Canada and us bow each other's anthems in our hockey games. What the hell's wrong with you? Hairless by beetles? I feel like a Sasquatch. They have laws, very strict laws. Adhere to those laws. And that's what I'm trying to advocate to people and to teach them that we have to look to the Sasquatches. We have to remember. And I think you boys might be a little too young, but you can google it. Our YouTube it Indian coming in to see the pollution of the urban environment. And you'll see this Indian and buckskin in a birch bark canoe in the nineteen seventies long salt and pepper hair. Oh he's a stoic looking Indian. Actually heard he was an Italian actor. But anyway, battles down the river and he sees the effluent coming out of factories poisoning the creeks and rivers. He sees the smoke coming out of chimney stacks of factories. He sees the urban traffic jam nightmare, the garbage dump and the bulldozer pushing it. And he's at the end of the thirty second commercially's standing there in his buckskin along a freeway with cars zinging back and forth, and this white Ford falcon I think it is, goes by him and the guy throws out the passenger window. Ah, there we go a bag of fast food garbage and it lands at the Indian's feet and the tear rolls down his cheek. That commercial would start green piece in the environmental green movement. And we were on trap for quite some time until the late eighties when we lost our horse and started to do more. And Donald Trump, you know, he used to blame right now with his drill, baby drill, and out here in the Psific northwest Washington state, log baby log. And we have to get back on track. We have to get back to what the sasquatch is teaching us. To be more in harmony and living one on one with nature and the environment, to have laws, very strict laws, but adhere to those laws, and at the same turn, don't fight amongst ourselves. So sasquatch has a lot to teach us. And you got to remember it. When I was an Oma hinder Deserve studying under the shaman woman, and I said, after five days, I go, how old does the sasquatch get? One hundred and fifty to one hundred and eighty years on average. The ones that are white and gray two hundred little older maybe, Oh do they get so old? Woo? Just like a sasquatch or basically bar slapping you. She pop me up side the head. What's the matter with you? Haven't been listening to what I've been teaching you for over five days? See tongue gay. We call them keeper of the medicine. They know more about medicinal plants and remedies than we will ever know.
Speaker 1: And it's not artificial. It's all natural obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what they call it natural pathic doctors. Yeah. Sasquatch is the king of it.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you, in your native traditions, are there any animals or beings of the woods of the.
Speaker 4: Night creatures that would be considered a dog man.
Speaker 3: We have had a guest come on the show who claims that he has had sasquatch experiences.
Speaker 4: Uh, they speak to him telepathically.
Speaker 3: There's a long list of things about our homeboy, Scott page shut, but he brings up dog that one.
Speaker 2: You want. I think my leg got sorrow on that one. Telepathic sasquatches.
Speaker 4: So with that being said, they the claim, and not just him.
Speaker 3: I've seen multiple uh Facebook groups and whatever that claim that the Sasquat want to use a race of dog men, not wear wolves or anything like that. This is according to him, it looks like terrell owens with a wolf's head, and they use them as the defense and as protectors for the tribes of Sasquatch or tree folk or forest people, whatever you want to call them. Is there anything in the tradition of your tribe that might have something that looks like this wolfhead human body?
Speaker 2: Well, the Oleagan, the wolf is a big crest in our in our nation, and especially for the Chowi Danach tribe of the clock clock. You can come people, it's their tribal crest wolf Olgan. And we have in our stories of transformation how the animals could transform the human form back in the day. And you know, it's to me that part of our culture and heritage. It's our Our first ancestors were animals. Then we got transformed by the transformer into the humans that we are, but we retained our nu Yum, our first ancestors. Crest of origin mine is culuse cousins of the thunderbird, a white giant bird with blue fleckx throughout its feathers and blue lines on its bill and feathered horns culouse. That's New Yum, my first ancestor. That's where I come from. The Kingdom people. I'm sure it's the wolf. I can't say because I'm not part of that tribe in nor do I have the right to speak of their legends and stories.
Speaker 4: Gota.
Speaker 2: It doesn't belong to my family or tribe. So but I've asked a lot of people, and I have one account of someone seeing a two legged black wolf walking and then all of a sudden, looking caught his scent and then just bolted on two legs. That's from the mainland territories of my territory. That's just one report I've gotten to a lifetime sixty years old. I had one report this morning that came to me from a Native Indian who who I was talking to up in comes from northern Canada and the northwest territories, and I've heard accounts in the Central Plains and eastward, and from my understanding and knowledge, we have no stories here in Washington State, British Columbia, Southeast Alaska of dog men that I've come across so far, So I won't say no, because we can track an eagle, we can track a wolf of polar bear, and we can see how many thousands of miles they can cover, and in two countries they don't have borders. So do we have dog men out here? I've never seen one, never seen. I've seen some big wolf track. Mind you, I've never seen or heard of dogmen.
Speaker 4: So maybe not in your neck of the woods, so to speak. I hear that, okay. Now.
Speaker 3: Also, whenever we brought up speaking telepathically, there are a lot of Bigfoot believers in Sasquats quote unquote experts claim that they communicate with certain select humans telepathically.
Speaker 4: I see you giggling on this. Ones, please speak on this.
Speaker 1: Not only just that, but they're invisible and possibly inter dimensional as well. That's to connect with the telepathic ability of the big.
Speaker 2: Story full of.
Speaker 3: All right, So break this down for us per your travel traditions. Where does the bullshit start and stop here?
Speaker 2: So I call it, well, anything about mind speaking, portal jumping, or turning, UFO, flying, cloaking Sasquatch, it's a bunch of bunk and bullshit. Because Number one, when these supposed experts. I'm having mind speaking interactions for twenty years with our local shabi. You know, they start throwing in the Eastern Native word for Sasquatch sabe. Right away. That's a red flag, is it.
Speaker 3: That's a red flag when we hear that somebody, especially I would assume a white person calling the Sasquatch a sabe.
Speaker 4: It's like, ah, you read the.
Speaker 2: Internet, you know what I say. And then right away I look at him, I said, no offence to the non Indians. What about white man's magic the cell phone? Where's your video? Where's your pictures? Because anyone who starts talking about woo woo, to me, it is like what Todd Standing's doing with his muppets. Neither one of anything Todd Standings produce is not a Sasquatch. The first one. He cut the ass hairs off his dog and glued to his face software overlay and his features poorly so. Todd Standing was the guy in high school. It didn't have a prom date. He was the one with bullies like me picked on and took their lunch money and flushed their heads into urinals. It was just the way things operate in school at that was age levels. So here's Todd, all of a sudden gets a wife who works in UH costumes special effects of movies done in Canada, and all of a sudden Todd suffer from from small penis syndrome, comes out with his first muppet, then his second muppet, and then he gets his his show out there and everyone believes it because he had my dear friend, the late doctor John Bindernagel who he used, Jeff Meldrum, Less Stroud and the list goes on selling his kool aid so you can drink it and believe the Great Todd standing. And that's like comparable to everyone who's in the expert wu WU department, be it orb turning, mind speaking, cloaking UFO, flying portal, jumping sasquatch because it's all bunk and bs. I've been around sasquatches within ten feet twice, been around him. There's the dog hair's ass.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I was about to show this check this out. This is I've seen this face before and I'm not gonna lie. It kind of fooled me because I was like, I don't know what about right there.
Speaker 2: Number one, there is no pronounced filterum. The distance from the upper lip to the bottom of the nose is not pronounced right there, throw it out on a sid. The other one is Sasquatches are Indians. So if I wanted to grow a beard like you, buddy, I'd have a better chance of being a snowflake and living in hell. Yeah, because I'm a thoroughbred Indian, I'll have little bit of patch here and there. So Todd's face with the hair raid here is bs. All sasquatches just have a little bit of hair along the chin line here, but this is gonna be all skin. And the other one is the eyebrows. The brow lines aren't pronounced as much as the Sasquatches are sasquatches a little bit, but not overly pronounced like a grade ape or a gorilla.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, when you saw that hairy facing, it actually fools you.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I don't know what to believe whenever it comes to bigfoot pictures.
Speaker 4: You know, how do you do that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I saw it like this, see this picture right here, and I was like, oh damn, you know what else could that be? And I don't know. I really don't do a whole I don't do a whole lot of research into into you know what's real and what's not as far as you know, because to us it's like maybe it's a fictional creature, maybe it's a real creature. Nobody really knows until you, you know, stumble across somebody like Thomas here to be able to say that, like, yeah, they absolutely exist, and this picture's bunk as fucked because look at this, Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: I would argue that.
Speaker 2: Pictures of credit, or I would say, and that's for following Sasquatch Island Tom Seewett, because when you look at his muppets, the first one that we're laughing at and looking at that was the you know, like I said, the askers of his dog glued to his face by his wife. But then you'll notice that the next one gets a little bit less hair, one has to pronounced filter tum almost the third one gets more less hair, but it looks too like dry raw hide plastic. So but I do give him credit that he follows Sasquatch Islands, as should everyone who wants to be a proper Sasquatch enthusiast or investigator. Because I'm bringing you the straight goods that I'm getting from fellow Indians and from people that live in Bush because I spent a lifetime out there, and I try to get out there as much as I can. I was out in Bush not three weeks ago with my wife and a friend of ours on his boat, just because I needed that Bush fix, as did my wife. So when I get to Woo Woo and yeah, I'm a hardliner about it, a lot of people say, Urine, ass, well, this is your culture and tradition, like com ass, suck it up, buttercut. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say, And this WOOO stuff has got to end because it's so disrespectful to sasquatch that leaves footprints, leaves, feces, leaves. Urine is seen eating, is seen nursing its young on the teeth, is seen protecting its family. So why would we disrespect him with bullshit and come up with cloaking mind speaking you off? You Like in the store we sell two cuts that a UFOs on it and a T shirt, I feel like bring them all out to the dumpster and throwing them in. You know, how dare we make money off disrespecting sasquatch? When I see that UFO incorporated into a sasquatch design in the store that I manage. So anyway, woo what is it? Well, in a lot of cases of woo ism. When you see your first grizzly bear, close your legs shape and when they say me knocking it happens, it's what it feels like. You can hear your heart boom boo boom in your years, but it's the same term. You can hear it cracking as it's walking, and you're thinking to yourself, how can I hear its footprints footfalls when my heart is so loud. That's fear. And then your throat gets dry. And then you become a hunting guide like me, and you bring down a grizzly bear and you sit down after you bless it and everything, and you want to roll that cigarette because back then I was smoking a tobacco you had to roll, not wacky tobacco. It was called drum and went to roll it and I couldn't roll my cigarette. I was so shaky because it was one of the most scary, humbling experiences of my life. And every time you it would be years that my leg would quit shaken. When I'm getting ready to shoot a bear because I was so adrenaline. It was so much fun. And then the fear of a charging black bear, grizzly bear coming at you, which I've experienced a few times. Man, it's rush, but the first time, man, I'm almost Hershey scored it, I tell you, you know, it is so scary. So when you talk to people and you know they've been they're PTSD from the wars they've been in the Iraq, Afghanistan and others. You know, someone who's been in a tragic car accident or planing crash, or they were brutally sexually or physically or mentally abused in their youth, they don't come to you and go, oh, that plane crash was just so traumatizing. Yeah, you told me about it before. You don't hear that? Why is that? Because Ika get I made a creator puts a mental band aid on you when you suffer a traumatic experience or something happens, and they twist the story because they want to make it more understanding for themselves. And when someone sees the Sasquatch, it is the most scary, intimidating and humbling experience you will ever experience. And some people can't cope with that and all of a sudden, the sasquatches lends into the forest. But no, it cloaked, It turned into an orb and flew away. Oh, they climbed upstairs and went into UFO and shot up in a white streak. Ooh, the colors are spiraling and it jumped through a portal. That's all of that bunkin bs. It's a mental bait. Bandaid is kicked into that human who got so shit scared. They had to deal with it mentally somehow somewhat. And the worst part is they believe they're bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Then on their bullshit, and then other bullshitters realized they can make a lot of money off their bullshit, so they keep going with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Well, let it's so disrespectful to sasquats, and I have no use for the WUS. Now. I feel that some Indian tribes that believe in it and their stories and beliefs go back thousands of years, and I totally support them.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you about this. Then, there are so many reports that I've personally read, and you know, even personal encounters where they'll say that they're tracking what they believe to be Bigfoot tracks, and then there's the tracks just end, almost as if the Bigfoot just kind of went into another dimension. I think that that's where like a lot of those stories may come from. That. You know that there's tracks, there's tracks, and then all of a sudden, there's no tra anywhere near those other tracks, There's no trees around or anything that they could have jumped up on or anything like that.
Speaker 4: What do you make of that?
Speaker 1: Is that bullshit stories or do you have an explanation for what that could be?
Speaker 2: One of the things I did tonight when I licked those two fingers and shoved them up my nose YouTube, and who knows how many of your viewers are just like, Wow, what the hell was that? And then they understood when I explained it. We bushers have forgotten more about breaking our silhouettes using camel stealth maneuvers, and most of them not licking those fingers again winded. So now that we have social media. Yesterday, I'm watching some stuff and I saw this deer and it just stood up. It went over and probably an eight or nine foot chain link fence with barbire v on top. And I was just like holy reminds me of all those stories I've heard about sasquatch just spring jumping and flying far. So most people equate what they can do. So when I was one hundred and twenty pounds plus bigger, and I was more chins in a Chinese phone book for decades, couldn't even see my jones in the shower. I was so fat. But I got things together and lost a lot of weight. And I remember, back in my bigger days, you know, to jump across a ditch. I even had nightmares about it, trying to jump across a ditch and falling in the water because I couldn't make it. But then one day couple of years ago, I had to jump from one log to another log on the beach and I just didn't even think about it. I just did it. And I looked back and I'm like, hell, yeah, that was a long jump, top because I'd lost so much weight, but I retained some of that muscle strength from when I was carrying two fifty pound sacks of potatoes on my back for over twenty five years. And so when you look at sasquatch and you look at the size of their calves and their legs and their upper part of their legs and their buttocks. Those are springs man. And when you look at that deer jumping that fence or elk going over barbed wire fence and so forth, and you compare that to the muscle mass of a sasquatch, we don't know how far they can jump from one area to the other. I've been studying this for a few years now, about rock hopping, log hopping, stump hopping sasquatches, because they know not the walk in the forest floor, and they're probing into my five cabins at my kayak at my sasquatch research camp on Vancouver Island. But then I've gone behind the bush after we smell something, heard something, dogs hackles went up, go investigating. You can see the moss is springing back up, and the grass is springing back up, and the clell leaves springing back up on flipping rocks and stumps and logs. Them damn sashquatches are like hocking rock hop penguins. They don't use the forest floor the b bing. So when people and I hear it a few times about how this that and the other thing, and the tracks stopped in the snow.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Number one, they're falling sasquatch tracks. Their heart's going like that in their chest. They can barely hear anything. And now they're standing there with the tracks that this all of a sudden stopped. Do you think they have the fortitude there to go evaluate three hundred and sixty degrees, evaluate up, down, over and around. Oh, by god, look that tree is what maybe thirty four feet away, But then the next tree is twelve feet away. Possibly a sasquatch could spring from here grab that tree. And we know from oral reports that they can chimpanzee tarzan through the trees, especially where the hardwood, walnut and oak are, because I've been there in Omah Indian Reserve and seen the splayed trees out here on the coast. The trees grow straight up out there, they grow on splays. And I watched my Omaha Indian tribe member who lived and was protected by sasquatches when he ran away from the foster care. Every year from eleven years old till he was eighteen, between March and October, he would live in the bush on the Indian Reserve and Seitonga. The sasquatches wouldn't care for him. I caught him talking to Sasquatches on Omaha Indian Reserve. One night. We had a flur and we're using that. I got tired, so I went into the cabin and we had Sasquatch activity all around her the two weeks I was there anyway, I went there at Lucas. You know, he smoked like I did. I got up a couple hours after I would sleep because I was all sweaty. I went out quietly windage and as I got outside of the cabin, I could hear and I hear a deeper and I snuck to the side of the building and I look, and there's Lucas. He has the cell phone with the flur hanging down, but he's looking to his right where the one answered. And then all of a sudden, Lucas goes and then one answered over to his left, and he turned and he could hear that, and I just backed up, respect Sasquatch. What is Lucas? He's interacting with people that looked after him, the Sasquatches of his Indians. So I backed up, slowly closed the door, went back to bed. Next morning, when I got out making coffee, Lucas got up, lit a smoke, let him have a bit of coffee, get his bearings and wake up. And I go, I caught you last night talking to those seaitongas. He goes, yeah, I know, I knew you were there. I said, how do you know that you smell funny? Whoa? If that doesn't answer me that you're bush, what does Because that's exactly what sasquatches do. When I left o Myhindians of that time, Lucas gave me a camouflage bandana in a zip lock bag. He goes, when you go back to where you come from in the West coast, when you're around your sasquatch, you open that bag up, wave it around, let them smell it. They will smell and they might remember what they're smelling. Because as the Indian tribes back in the day, we'd have stories about my tribe place like Youla, the supernatural one, the traveler, but my mother's creeside, they talk of Isaki Chak and sometimes they'll take the role of coyote and that and he was a traveler, the trickster. And every Indian tribe talks about the supernatural traveler. But we used to have travelers, just like in Nepal, the throat singers, they would travel from village to village to the Himalayas throat singing and gossiping, passing on stories knowledge. In England and Europe they would have squires and go do their singing and everything and pass their newspapers articulating what's going on as they travel. So we have stories of travelers going across Turtle Island, North America and Sasquatches. You know when we talked earlier about Powow and then I enlightened you about Potlatch. Well, the non Indian when they came to North America, they would start having what they called the gatherings or rendezvu. They still do it. Buckskins and black powdered guns, everyone dressed in coon hats. You know, looks like a lot of fun. But at Powell Potlatch in Rendezvous, what are all the humans doing, the young ones that are adolescent, what are they doing when it's dark in the campers tents in the bushes, bumping uglies, man strengthening of the seed. That's why we had Powell and Potlatch, and your ancestors had Rendezvous. And still do you can't mate within your tribe and clan, otherwise you ruin the species. Geka made a creator. God has made us always perfect our species. We're always in evolutionary flux. So we can't be bumping uglies with our family members. And that's what Rendezvous Powell potlatch was. So we know Sasquatches don't go to war amongst themselves, well some of us, and I'm educating even more, but we do have that famous YouTube video at night of a couple with the two dogs sitting in their pontoon boat on a trailer behind their pickup truck in the forest, transmissions blown and they hear mass vocalizations. Well, what it is is no different than a bunch of Indian commercial fishermen in British Columbia or Alaska. Doesn't even not be Indian anyway, fishermen and you show out in port like this time of the year, it's Alaska going on that salmon and British Columbia, and all of a sudden you walk in the bar there at the pool table. Someone say, hey Tommy, Hey Tonty, how you doing. Get over here. Let's shoot some pool and have a beer. That's what we do. And it's just how we get along with one another. And next thing, you know, me and Johnny are out because we're single with Chase and uglies the bump, but or to go going to look for Sheila's the bump buglies because we've got to strengthen the species. It's instinct. So when sasquatches have to come together in their equivalent to a rendezvous Powell pot lodge, and the mass vocalization is no different than the yelling fishermen. Because one time, when I was yelling to a buddy across a bar in the Northern Fishing Port, some big Indians stood up and Tommy, she would you sob and I punched you out? And I'm like, ah, yeah, come on, let's go out to the dumpsters. I punched you out last summer. I'll do it again. Shut your mouth, you know. So you got it? And then what did he do? Make the right choice? You beat? Beat beat and he sat down. Two hours later, him and I were shooting full drinking together, telling Joe and that laughing. You know you gotta costure, not tough. Well, that's what the mass vocalizations of sasquatches are. They've come together clan to clan to clan to clan for who knows how far, and they're interacting, celebrating, feasting, bumping uglies, and when they go home they bring the seeds from other parts of Sasquatch Land, Sasquatch Island.
Speaker 1: Wow, So how many if I don't even know if you could speculate a number, but if you had to guess, I mean, how many Sasquatch do you believe could possibly be living? And let's just say North America.
Speaker 2: Fifty to one hundred thousand plus based upon the formula. So in Vancouver Island, a lot of US Indians got together and said, okay, look, some of you guys at GIS mapping the seasonal migration patterns based upon abundant seasonal food salmon and the rivers and creeks, herring, swawn and the shallows and march ooligan, smelts, spawn and late March into early May, berries, shellfish in the wintertime, elk herds coming down off the mountains into the lowlands and the fields, abundant growth of corn and wineries and fruit orchards. So you guys are GIS mapping it, but we have to establish how many Sashquatches in a given area. It took us years until a lot of it was my input where I said, look, the only place we can really get a good analysis of how many Sasquatches in a given area are the rivers in August and September. Number one, the shellfish is no good, and there's no other abundant foods other than the urbanized edge ones that are feeding in backyards and orchards and wineries. I said, but if we look at a river system, we do know that they're very clanned territorial about the river systems, the whole river. Here on the Olympic Peninsula, we have numerous multiple tree structures showing boundary markers between the lower Hose Sasquatch tribe and the upstream tribe, then a low further up upper and we haven't gone any further because the logging roads don't get us up there and we can't access the river to raft it like we're doing. But based on the Vancouver Island Indigenous formula, for every ten kilometers seven miles, so for every seven miles of a river system that has within that seven miles shallow riffle where salmon and trout don't go up river, trout downstream during the daytime in shallow water. If they can help it, eagles, bears, wolves, cougar, raccoon will get them humans. So what they do is they hold in the deep waters and at night time, if you're in those shallow riffle areas, you can hear the fish sh going up. Dream Well, at nighttime, the humans in the night walk out ankle deep, just bend down and grab the old salmon, and within an hour they got enough food to do them till the next night's fishing session. So for every seven miles of optimum shallow water area in some places in that seven miles the factor of for sasquatch. So on the whole river you can estimate sixteen to twenty sasquatches just on the whole river and its tributaries one system. There's over twenty eight salmon producing river systems on the Olympic Peninsula. Used in the formula, you will come up with one hundred and sixty eight to two hundred and twenty and maybe a little more sasquatches on the Olympic Peninsula. To use the Washington state and I can only speculate because I don't run the analysis, but you can guesstimate probably five hundred to eight hundred sasquatches just in Washington State. In North America, you're probably looking at fifty to one hundred thousand plus sasquatches. So when I get these dumb, hairless bipedal creatures coming at Sasquatch legend dot Com store here in FORX, Washington, and they look at Biggie in the corner to the left, and then they listen to me on TV and they walk up to me and you go, you mean there's more than one?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I just go give your head a shake. You're Christian. God's law is to have hundreds of thousands or more. Because if Adam and Eve just kept at one family and kept bumping uglies within that family, what the next think? Thousands of years ago?
Speaker 4: Facts? Big facts?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: All right, couple of follow up questions here.
Speaker 3: See, with this being said, you believe they're sasquatch in the Lower States as well, or is this specifically up in the mountainous regions and where it's cold. Is there different types like you know, the yetti versus the bigfoot versus the sasquatch, these all the same things, or is it kind of similar to how we have a grizzly bear, a Kodiak bear, and a black bear, but they're all still bears.
Speaker 2: Can only speak on what I've seen in Omandian Reserve. I saw a pregnant female and the big male and others, and what I've seen in the Pacific Northwest, and what I've heard from some other places. So do I think there's different.
Speaker 3: For instance, I live in Louisiana. I live in Louisiana, have bayous here? Do we think that or are you of the belief that we have a sasquatch type that lives in the bayous.
Speaker 2: I've heard your rugaroo and I was in a back toe in the swamps years ago in the eighties and I saw the trucks the next day of three of them, and definitely a different foot and toe designs from what's in the preserve Northwest.
Speaker 3: That's all rugurus are more akin to like a werewolf type being. So I mean, that's what I'm saying. That's not exactly in the Yetti or bigfoot family. But so for your beliefs, we may not have bigfoot living in the swamp, so to speak.
Speaker 2: So if we're looking at the diversity of the knowing human species. And I always tell people, can you imagine if we actually had a portal that would bring us back in time? And if all of a sudden, here's Indian tom and coastal British Columbia eight hundred years ago for the sailing ships going across the world and so forth. And I grabbed my portal and pushed the button, and all of a sudden I showed up. We're in England, and I grabbed some bloke and he would just look at me and chocolate, what are you? I'm an Indian from North America? Where's North America Company? Boof? We show up in the Congo. What the hell are those? Well, I've been using my portal machine. They're called Africans. That's why they're so black. And they have different hair and it feels different from us. Let's go for a push the button again too, and they bring the bloke from England and we show up in downtown what would be called Hong Kong. Yeah, and I'm like, hey called themselves Chinese. They look different. What's going on with them? Let's jump again? And my god, what are those beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, fair skin, some with red hair and freckles and breasts out there there, they're called Scandinavian females. Okay, let's do another jumpof Oh my god, Indian, What the hell are those? They're actually in the future will not be considered humans until nineteen seventy four. They will be considered flora and fauna of a country called Australia. But they are what they call the indigenous people of that continent, and they are Aborigine. Hey, just try, what the hell are you doing? Passed out and the eyes rolled back in your head. You would have fainted because I'd shown so many diversity of species of humans. Right, I was born in sixty five. If I was born in sixty I wouldn't be considered a Canadian at birth. I was awarded the government it would take a civil war to US so that the African American would be called human African American. And I did a picture of Sasquatch Lives Matter. Yeah, like a call from Black Olives Matter. When they're high up threatening to assume me for plagiarism. I said, do you listen here, Sunshine. Indians in fifty one tribes don't have running clean water Canada. US we Indians in Turtle Island, North America, Sasquatch Island, are still fighting for our rights and equality, and we're still being suppressed to live in the four corner posts of what's called an Indian reserve in many cases in the millions and until and we look at Sasquatch very respectfully, and we give them respect, and we call them members of the other tribe. And until they and we Indian tribes get our rights in equality, you get to the black of the bluss where you belong. Sasquatch Lives Matter. Wow, he would become a friend of mine because I educated him on where he stands as an African American compared to US Sasquatches and the other tribe members known as Indians.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you kind of put things into perspective for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I sell that sticker you disordered Sasquatch Island or Sasquatch Legend dot Com mail order. You can get all my designs on T shirts, Indian designs like this one. And of course I want that one T shirt Sasquatch Lives Matter.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need that. Well here, so all right, so you were talking a little bit at the beginning about how there are a lot of conspiracy going on right here with the with the Sasquatch. What did you actually like? What did you mean by that? Do you think that this is government cover up? Do you do you think that they absolutely know that the Sasquatch exists and they're just trying to pass it off as some kind of lore.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Nineteen ninety one, Art Black was on FM and Canada Weekly Show. I happened to show up at my buddy's house on the Indian Reserve, Northern Bank of Island. Hadn't been up there in a few months, and I walked in his carving studio start bells on, and I didn't know who the hell heartbell was. So I sat down with smoking cigarettes listening, and he was interviewing a guy who was high up in security for a US base in the desert where the Ronald Reagan during Star Wars was testing an underground railroad that had a ceiling of ceramic tiles and desert sand on top. And what it was for was they would have these thousands of miles of underground rails and one hundred miles that the Russians could and Chinese couldn't get a direct hit on the mobile launchers of ICBMs, and they would just punch through the ceramics and desert launched their messile lower down, move on to another location that could never be pinpointed. And this was before the bunker buster bombs at Boeing Bill. So anyway, really listening to this, and this guy is talking about how he quit his job or got fired. But his job was to sit with surveillance monitors in these abandoned underground tunnels in this military base in the desert and mountains area I think with Nevada or something like that California, I can't remember. But anyway, he would see Sasquatches living, going about their life, bringing in food, bringing in bedding, young old watch them militari and yet until finally someone in a high up said, okay, we can't have this. You know, we got to get rid of them. So they put the gates out in certain areas. But when they seen them go in and surveillance cameras, they plugged those entry areas and they sent in people with gas canisters and gassed them, put them sleep, and he witnessed them being put on gurney's stopped down rock that was nineteen ninety one and it sticks with me to this day. And then we got people who believe that Mount Saint Helens blew its top. There was some that the military picked up that were burned and injured and dead. Bull shit. I have all kinds of reports, especially from family members down there, that we're hearing the sasquatches vocalizing leaving the area north and south and east of Mount Saint Helens. They couldn't go west because it urban sprawled. So anyway, Sasquatches, they're smarter than we are as a bipedal creature. There's far superior in this. And they've forgotten more about bush logistics and reading the bush and sensing the bush and knowing the bush, and we will ever know. So they didn't get hurt by Mount Saint Helens forest fires. Bs, You've got. Sasquatches are too smart. That's why out here in a civic Northwest this time of the year is the snow's receding. That melting snow is divulging carrion dead, ungulates and other animals that died in the late fall and the snows came. There are golden eagles, turkey vaultures, ravens, pies show it. Sasquatches go there and they eat it. They like eat and carrying. Every Indian tribe in North America eat carrion or rotten food that we would consider rotten. To one extent, My tribe eats fish oil called ouligan oil claytona. It's Indian ketchup to YouTube, you would probably gag and spit and vomit because of the strong taste. You can look on TikTok and YouTube how they're eating stink flipper up in Alaska, and the Inuit people in Canada and Greenland. In Europe, they would eat rotten pheasants and ducks. They would hang them after they shot shot them or by their neck and gutsin feathers on and when the necks separated through rot, they would pick the carcass up, pluck it, clean it, and eat it. That was the delicacy in Europe medieval times, even still eating to this day. Australians in English eat vegemite or marmite. That stuff makes me want a puke. So every and you know, the list goes on. Every tribe on Earth eats carrying to a certain degree or rotten foods. What the hell's yogurt fermented milk, and so looking at that. When the snow's receid, the sasquatches are watching those birds. Then they go eat the carrying. But all of a sudden, within days eruption all the vegetation flowers, tubers, then berries, but all the elk and other unglets mountain goat. Yeah, deer. They know to go up there because all that lush greenery is open. They can see enemies because they're gonna fawn drop, and the utters need as much nutrients for production of milk for the fawn or fawns in some cases. So that's why the unglets are up there that the sasquatches are harvesting. And all of a sudden the sasquatch looks and goes smell smoke, not forest fire. A couple days later, hmm, looks they're gonna smoke us out up here in the alpine. Forest fires don't reach alpine in the Pacific Northwest. Maybe tonight we'll go down the hill across the river up that mountain. Next night they're watching the smoke, go to the alpine where they were the night before and see the forest fires sweep the side of the mountain they were occupying the day before. So sasquatches don't die on forest fires. They're too smart. But then all of a sudden in August in the Pacific Northwest, they look down and they see the sunlights reflecting off the backs of eagles and white seagulls flying in the rivers, streams and creeks. Oh, the salmon are here. Forest fire seasons over now, the rains are starting to come into August. Time to go eat the salmon. And then when the salmon rivers blow out in November because of the monsoons that come to the Pacific Northwest and it's too much raging water and the salmon spawn is tapering off. Anyway, it's oh, time to go out to the shellfish. Might have to swim three miles across that channel, but our family is going to go to the shell fish grounds for the wintertime. And then then when the eagles and sea lions start making noise and they can smell the sea lions and eagles. Because you can smell seals and sea lions and you're a bunch of them around, the herring are coming to spawn. Time to go to the shallow water spawning areas, so sasquatches are always on flux. But to go to all those different seasonal areas and try to count them, you're never going to do it. But to go to a seven mile prime area of a river and guesstimate four per every seven miles of optimum depth conditions for salmon and trout and other things, then you have four sasquatches. So that when you look at the Olympic Peninsula, do the formula one hundred and sixty eight to two hundred and twenty.
Speaker 3: So you do believe that the United States government in the Canadian government know about these creatures and are just keeping it under wraps. Doli believe that we hear reports of these red haired giants right from different areas of the world. But we've heard some people say that these are sasquatch in like the mountains of Afghanistan or something like this. There are those that believe that these are some sort of Nephelim giants from the Bible or something like that. Do you believe that the red headed giants are also a form of sasquatch or a completely different story.
Speaker 2: A sasquatch. Look at the Afghani people and see the red hair and and the cinnamon colored hair, and know that the genes of the Afghani hairless bipedal has those color variations in its hair. And if sasquatch is the founding space being for us, that's what we evolve from. So it would stand the reason that would be red haired giant sasquatches in that vicinity and not the part region of the world. But getting on to the conspiracy growth domestic product. So Trump probably cut a deal with Putin and the Chinese and said, look, I'll tell you what Chinese you can have. Taiwan, I'll saber rattle, but I won't do anything. And Putin, I'll let one nuke, just one nuke you can use in Kiev end the war. Oh but you used two in Japan. You got to give me two. No, just one. Let's just get down the brass tacks because I'm going to go in get rid of those Iranians with their reactors, atomic bomb manufacturing, and the war's gonna end within twenty four hours of meat dropping those bombs. Yeah, okay, the three of us can agree. Oh and by the way, uh, China, it's up to you to tell that rocketman in North Korea. It's smart enough, We're going to vaporize this part of the peninsula with nuclear bombs. Yeah, we'll take care of rocketman. That's how politics work. So they know that if Iran should escalate, everything shut down. The hermus hit a bunch of tankers, a bunch of refineries that are you know, in other countries surrounding Iran. Well, we're gonna see two hundred and fifty dollars or more a barrel for oil. We'll see forks four dollars and forty three cents a gallon, shoot up to fourteen dollars a gallon before you can blink it on bouton turn, kicking out all the Muskan fruit pickers like Trump's doing. You know, our economy and our production of produce and fruit and vegs is very unstable right now. And you know, technically a few weeks ago we were kindling a civil war in the US where you people were a Canadian. But to have over one hundred and fifty dollars a barrel would probably spiral us into not a ray session, but a worldwide depression. And what does the worldwide depression spin the world into World War three? Read it's just human nature so gross domestic product, that whole war would have crushed the GDP across the globe and spiraled US out of control. So I'm a first nation. I have free contacts, free glasses, free high care, free dental, free health, free prescriptions, free post secondary education, free training if I need it, to be a flagman on the highway. Basically, I'm more Canadian than Canadian. In the US, the North American Indians any Inuit, have more rights than most. They're more American and American. And then we have the other race of indigenous people in North America, the Inuit in Alaska and Arctic Canada, and we all have our rights. And in Canada five years ago, what you call Cherokees, the mixed bloods, the half breeds, well they got status to mate up in Canada and they get free everything like that, and hunting rights, fishing rights, harvesting, timber rights, and any other resource without having to get a permit. I've never had a sports fishing license, salter fresh in my life. For a hunting license, I just have a plastic card that says my Indian status card and my number in my picture, and that is like CHARGEAC membership gives you its privileges, and when you piss off Indians in Canada, they blockade your rail lines, your bridges, your ship to shipping terminals, and they bring the industry, the government, the workers to their knees because we are more Canadian than Canadian. And if we really pull a temper tantrum and shut down Canada or a province, we will affect the GDP of Canada. So if all of a sudden, United States says, Okay, we've known it all along. We got the DNA, we got the samples, we got them in cages. Okay, there's another humanoid, another indigenous person of the United States. It's called the Sasquatch Bigfoot. And Canada goes, yeah, we knew that, So I guess we got to recognize our fourth indigenous tribe next to the First Nations, the Inuit, the Mate. Now we have the Sasquatch. The United States goes, Okay, We're never going to recognize the Cherokee because most of us don't even want to even admit they exhist But we do recognize the North American Indian and the Inuit in Alaska. So there third indigenous tribe is called Sasquatch Bigfoot down here in the US, and oh my god, the indigenous tribes of Canada and the US costs the taxpayers and governments billions each year. And now we got another recognized indigenous tribe called Sasquatch. And then the environmentalists, god forbid. We just got to look at what happened with the marble murrolette and the squatted owl here in the cific northwest of US and Canada. It took off the logging and mining industry, hundreds of millions of hectares of resource extraction. Can you imagine what the indigenous tribe of Sasquatch, once recognized, will do when all of those celebrity Dudley do gooders and the flag waivers of the US and the people leading to the left all unite with the Indians that become the environmentalist puppets, and they shut down and create the Sasquatch Environmental Assessment Department. So, if you're a rancher with hundreds of thousands of acres of ranch lands since your great great Grandpapy you had when he killed out the Indians, but now he knows about them Sasquatches, And now you're telling me that if I want to mow down that hundred hectares a pine trees so I can grow off alf of the cell to the Arabian billionaires for their horses and fly over and jumbo jets, I can't cut those trees down until I do a Sasquatch environmental assessment. And I hear you did that all the logging companies in our state now here. You did it to all the fracking companies and all of the mining companies, and the land developers wanting to create condominium lands have to do Sasquatch environmental assessments. That, as we know with California and other left coast states and provinces in Canada, bureaucratic red tape bogging down, holding down, impeding, and not making it profitable to mine, frack, log build condos. Well, then all of a sudden, those deadly do gooder euer people, Oh, we can't import your logging resource fiber, We can't import your coal, we can't import your liquid gas until we see that you have the stamp of approval from the Sasquatch Environmental Protection Agency. You see what I'm getting political acting your gross domestic product. And that's the conspiracy of the government to ensure that the third and fourth indigenous tribe of the United States and Canada is never recognized. Wow.
Speaker 3: So it's strictly a financial and political thing, is why it's not a scientific thing.
Speaker 4: It's nothing to do with the belief of them being real or not.
Speaker 3: They know they're real, They're not going to acknowledge them because then they have to give them rights, which costs them more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you know, we got a quandary, how do we prove they exist? If Tom the Sasquat shaman is telling us, we can't disrespect hunter harm or trap them white Man's magic. So when you get your Diane Fosse Jane Goodall interaction with your local Sasquatch individual or clan, and you're sitting there video recording the dermal ridges on their feet, as you're sitting on the ground with them, sharing food, breaking bread so to speak, and as they're eating, and your videotape and the movement of their lips, their teeth, their dilation and expansion of pupil and iris, the movement of muscle structure, the hair follicles and how it joins into the skin. So it doesn't look like a toadstanding dog's hairs glued to his face from his dog's ass. And you bring it to the capital DR, capital D, small R period before their names with alphabet soup after the name on their business card. Those doctors, the high falute and educacated ones. And you get them to analyze your up close video and their plaster palm print footprint to see the epidermal ridges and the fingerprints, and their optometrists is looking at it, going you see how the pupils they're contracting and doing this well, and you can see the staining over here on the part of the eye. Well, that's indicative of this eye disease. So you can't fake that unless you're an optometrist. And the dilation, it's not a glass eye or a plastic eye or a human eye at that because it differs from the normal human Because of this, it's more primitive. Well, no, kid, and that's where we come from. The sasquatch course, is can be more primitive because we've evolved to be what we are. They have more nocturnal visions, so of course their eye is going to differ. But then the dentist looks at it and goes to see the chipping, the staining, the plaque and so forth, the wearing. There's no way you could fake that unless you add a dentist do the dentures. And then you look at the guy who studies facial muscle features and he's saying, you see how this goes. There's so many hundred muscles in the face. There's no way you could fake that movement. And the list goes on by the small capital D smaller periods before their names. You now have white Men's magic, conclusive proof of the existence of the sasquatch because he pulled some hair and you got some Q trips in their mouth. Yeah, you got that. All that analysis you need to proof of the existence of sasquatch.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this also, all right again from one of the sources that we've had on the show multiple times to help people get proof of the sasquatch, to use the White Man magic aka the iPhone of the Samsung. Right now, we have heard reports that there is, for lack of better terms, a sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Call.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, do.
Speaker 3: You know off the top of your head what a chaffon is or a so far it is a traditional Jewish horn that is made from rams horns. It's got two of them to come out. Okay, No, and they're they're really cool looking. Personally, I think they're sick. And per biblical story, they were blown outside the walls of Jericho and the sound made the walls come down. All these things all right.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 3: Now we have a guy who says that he went out to the desert with some other bigfoot enthusiasts and they blew on this chaufon and apparently it is a war call for them to come to the aid of human beings. And he claims that he saw hundreds of bigfoot come as if they were coming ready to help and fight in some sort of a war. Now, I'm not saying that this is or is not accurate. Yeah, there you go right there. However, that does beg the question is there such a thing as a bigfoot call?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, so the story that we were told is you're saying bullshit.
Speaker 2: That one total bullshit. Because there's hundreds of sasquatches going across any kind of terrain. A trackers such as I or someone with half my knowledge in tracking would be able to pick it up and be able to cast a lot of tracks. If it's too good to be true, it ain't true.
Speaker 3: He says, it's like a New Mexico or Utah or somewhere in the deserts of the central Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know some Indians there's overrun with Sasquatches. And you know, from what I've got from reports from my fellow Indians in those regions and territories, they told me that, oh yeah, you better bring a forty five gallon drum of plaster if you want to get some cast because they're all over up there. That's why we have a gate in the guard house, and they don't let their own tribe members up there because that's the territory of the other tribe that we respect and see. And that's you know, it's what I'm getting at, what I'm bringing. I'm the first Indian to really open the doors up between the non Indian and the Indian Sasquatch and investigator enthusiasts and you know, And that's what I say is keep reaching out to your local Indian tribes. And you know, like the cheffon, I don't know of any horn other than them, the great big big horn sheep, five different species and throw North America, mind you, but that would be the only horn that would even come close to what that one was shown. And then as soon as you start trying to bring in the Bible into Sasquatch ology, come on, now, one hundred and twenty six plus Indians died because of that bloody book.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The last thing we need to do is bring that bloody book into the other tribe that we haven't sat down and smored out and drank Budweiser's with yet, which is a Sasquatch. Know your history is here. Never doest'ed repeat its failures. That's why when I wrote Guidelines to Chance Encounters and Investigating a Sasquatch, the recommendations for regulations and laws pertaining to that, one of the things I put in there is any missionaries of any religious denomination that tries to be a missionary or to bring the good word of their book, be a Bible, Koran, or other, they need to be put in handcuffs, photographed fingerprint that brought the court and thrown in the USCAU so they can be someone's bitch in there named Bubba. Because that's where I stand when it comes to religion and Sasquatches, and religion needs to stay away from the indigenous tribes and the America. We already know of the murder, child in molestation, genocide that that Bible has caused the indigenous people of hundreds thousands of tribes of the Americas.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting though, there was there used to be this girl that I used to date, and she was a Native Navajo, and she says that a lot of people that were you know, that were living around her whenever she was growing up there, that they essentially like converted to Christianity.
Speaker 4: And what do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you make of that?
Speaker 1: Like whenever you see other kind of natives converting to the religious order, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, the nac The Native American Church is a Christian type of church. However, it does acknowledge and respect the traditions of the Native tribes.
Speaker 2: I'm a Christian. I was had the Bible shut down my throat sideways till the age of four point fifteen, and but I'm still a Christian even God, you know, try to be nice to my fellow man, even though it's very difficult on a daily basis, especially with the money idiots out there nowadays. True, but you know, it's no your history, so it never doestined to repeat its failures. You know why do the Roman Catholic priests wear robes so they can hide the little boy underneath? You know, we got thousands of unmarked graves and hidden graves in residential schools times one hundred and eighty two that once existed in Canada. My great uncle my mother never met a brother was kicked down the Onion Lake Residential School by the principal's front stairs in I believe it was the nineteen thirties and he would die that night, seven years old, of his brain damage from the principle. Because God forbid, we got to teach you heathen size. It is a good word to the Lord, and give up your pagan and he theistic ways and accept the Bible into your life and Christianity and God, and you know, be a Christian. I'm a Christian. Keep it in the damn confines of your house and church. And you're like when I seen two Joe's witnesses today, I just cried. When I see Mormons come into the store like they did one day, I look at him, I said, so you guys are there with your books and your pamphlets and your shiny black leather shoes and your little tie. So what happens you guys go up up her whole rainforest. Oh we're going there, and you're gonna go out of the park. Oh yeah, I said. So you see a family of sasquatches sitting there, and they look human to you. Just let their hairrier. So according to your book, they look like a human and the image of the creation of human as God made. Would you try to convert on the Christianity?
Speaker 4: Oh more, absolutely would not.
Speaker 2: They just.
Speaker 3: They thought black people came from demons up until like the seventies. They would think that the Sasquatch was actually demons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're Indians. To try to convert them like they did the rest. So do we were getting off track here. I don't like Christianity and the mercenary part of it, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's totally fine. Hey, I do have a question, and this is something that i've you know, I've always wondered. But I mean, where where do they sleep at night? I mean, do they live in caves? Do they they they burrow somewhere?
Speaker 4: You brought up invisible houses earlier?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, go in on that a little bit, or.
Speaker 2: When I teach people when they asked me that question, or what would what do they eat? Here? They're humans? What would you eat? Where would you sleep? What would you harvest? Based upon seasons? So where would you sleep? Of? Tonight? Today was sweltering sixty seven degrees here in Forks, Washington, and tonight's probably gonna be maybe forty nine at the lotus lowest. You know, you just put an extra hoodie on them to slay down on the ferns and losses and go to sleep. Sasquatches out here they'll break huckleberry branches, bushes and make nests. Go to YouTube and google the Olympic Project Derek Randalls, Shane Corson. Good friends of mine that have been doing in depth study and investigating a sasquatch here on the Olympic Peninsula, and they have gone deep dwelving upon the nests and tree structures out here of sasquatch and it's their beds, just like mountain gorillas doing some chimneys of panzee species, including the bonnable chimpanzee type species. And then we have caves overhangs. And what I teach people is I said, you know, if you can't find a cave, what's the next best thing to a cave a bridge, especially a logging road bridge. And I've had a lot of success of finding sasquatch evidence of taking shelter under bridges, So that's one place to look definitely for if you're looking for sleeping areas for them coming up more and more. It's even on that one show. It's a sasquatch movie that came out maybe five six years ago. We all remember it where the guy goes in his barn and that sasquatches up in the rafters and the other one he falls down. The other one comes up to him sniffing him as he's lying on the floor of his barn. You know. And I'm getting so many reports that I come across and my investigations on the Internet and also on different social media applications. But old barns, old buildings. Is apparently even a sasquatch been sighted in Detroit because it looks like a war zone with all the abandoned factories and houses. But they've been seeing a sasquatch in Detroit. Go figure, whoa.
Speaker 4: I have heard of that?
Speaker 1: That's crazy, But I mean Hey, why wouldn't there be sasquatch around those areas? You know, I mean Detroit, it's not that far from you know, the Great Lakes, and I would imagine there's probably a shitload of bigfoot around all of the Great Lakes.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, totally Minnesota up up they called the Upper Peninsula. I have my Minnesota Sasquatch Island Chapter president living in Minnesota, and he goes up there and actually was just up there last weekend the game. But you know, he's flies out here to start Northwest, been up to British Columbia with me a couple of times, and he's learning off me. He's young thirties and he's bringing the knowledge back to Minnesota, and he's going to places where there's freshwater shell fish and finding abundant broken shells accumulations in the middle of nowhere sasquatch. He's now starting to dwell educate himself on where the sam and the trout and smelt responding seasonally in the Minnesota area. So you can go look for sasquatch evidence, get trail cameras up and so forth like we do. And you know, so it's all a seasonal based proteins and food sources. You know, like me, diabetes caught up to me were a year ago April, I had to retire as a commercial fisherman after forty five years. That's why I took the job at Sasquatch Legend dot com. Yeah, it's cushy. I move and walk and stand all day long and run a store manage it. But you know, I'm not doing the hard physical work I did as a commercial fisherman and a hunting guide. And so you know, it's great place to be for the next decade, I guess hopefully in my life and until I get my Canadian pension at sixty five anyway, But what better person to be managing the world as are. It's a sasquatch store and museum. You know, as everyone's seeing from this video cast, you know, there ain't a sasquatch investigator, author, what ever out there that can hold a candle to my knowledge and experiences when it comes to the big fellas and big ladies. And that's what I'm doing. It's my role now to pass it on. So you know, get a hold of sasquatch Legend dot com. You can order my book Sasquatch Island Magazine autographed and I'll send it to you. We mail out all through the US. Go to my website Sasquatch Island dot com. You can go to my podcast page. You guys are gonna send me a link. I'll get my wife to put your guys' episode on that podcast videocast page. You'll be entertained and thralled, educated, most of all, mesmerized by what I bring, as I've been doing the last two hours here with you guys. And of course, if you're a cheap sob and you don't want to buy my book, then just join Sasquatch Island on Facebook. It's a Sasquatch Island encyclopedia to educate you. Enthrall. You bring the native cultural component to you, my art, my humor, but most of all, it's to educate you so that you can go boots on the ground in your region. And hopefully I will help better through the education of Sasquatch Island Facebook group to get that close encounter of the hairy kind, because we need to confirm the existence of sasquatch with our cell phones, audio recorders, plaster DNA analysis. The list goes on. But remember, as I did my guidelines, and if anyone emails me through my website sasquatchiland dot com before I publish, I'll be happy to send you a copy electronically of the chance encounters and investigating of Sasquatch, recommendations for regulations and laws, and one of the things that's going to teach you as we learn from covid ppe personal protection equipment, masks and gloves. Please, when you do get close encounter of the hairy kind, we do have to understand that we cannot We have to know our history so are not destined to repeat its failures. I'm the one with Wes Germer that broke out sasquatch in smallpox. Why I educated everyone, and everyone opened their eyes a little wider, and the son of a bitch, I never thought of that. And Tom's brought it to us that Sasquatches dropped in population numbers from contact with the ink pressments coming west in the wagons. Because there's all kinds of reports. But then all of a sudden it sort of drops off to the eighteen hundreds until nineteen sixty seven Bluff Creek, California, and we start to see an ever climbing amount of encounters and stories and evidence of Sasquatch. Because I was born in nineteen sixty five and my Indian tribe that numbered thirty five to forty five thousand quakwalky walk people. Because of smallpox, influenza, tuberculosis, and Spanish clue and other diseases that came with contact, our numbers dropped to below four hundred. And when I was born, I think there was six hundred and eighty or seven hundred, but now we number over close to five thousand. But that's indicative of every Indian tribe in all three Americas, as the newcomers as well. Because of penicillin and good medical you know, whether you come from Europe or Asia or wherever your non Indian ancestors came from. Your families and population are perlfrating like Indians and bunny rabets and Sasquatch as well. And that's why we're seeing more Sasquatch because they survived smallpox, influenza, tuberculos and Spanish flu and other diseases as did the Indians, We Indians and your people that aren't Indians, And for that we all better make sure our batteries are fully charged, and we've got a spare battery pack, and we always learn to pan slow up and down as you pan on the next pass. Tech pictures up and down all around. And then when you're walking every now and then, grab your camera and take a picture over your shoulder, but don't turn your head and you will be surprised what you see is following you, especially at night when you use your flash.
Speaker 1: Oh man, do you look. It was an absolute pleasure having this conversation with you, very enlightening. It's it's nice to hear from the other side because we've had so many conversations about are they inter dimensional? Are they invisible?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Do they have dog men basically as their bodyguards? Are they coming up on spaceships? Are they entering portals? So it's nice to hear this kind of physical, real human aspect of the Sam Squanche itself. So we appreciate you coming and teaching us about that. It was it was awesome listening to you man, absolutely very much.
Speaker 3: And Jonathan this episode we pulled up his website a few times. There was a lot of artwork and images that we just can't talk about enough.
Speaker 1: But for the people that would like to see it for themselves, tell them where it could go. Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support the Cult of Conspiracy. It is just your boys over here. We do have some help, but for the most part, it's a two man operation and we appreciate everybody who supports us in that way. If you do go over to Patreon, you will have access to all of the video content. That is the only place that you'll be able to find all the video, all the articles, our faces, our guest faces, and everything else. Days in advance, sometimes sometimes even a week in advance is over at Patreon. If you sign up for the Third Eye all the way Open to here, you'll have access to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for our Cult Member live show, and you'll also be able to slide into our dms. Jacob is checking those bad boys on a daily basis. But probably the main reason why you're going to want to go in subscribe over on Patreon is that it is.
Speaker 4: Completely promotional listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, come check us out over at Patreon and kick those nasty ads. So, yeah, we appreciate all the good cult members and we hope to see you on Tuesdays from here on out for the rest of your life, for the rest of your life, for the rest of your kid's life, for the rest of your kids is kid's life, We're gonna be doing this and we're gonna hand it down generation to generation, as I'm sure the Bigfoot would.
Speaker 4: Indeed, and also another way to support the show.
Speaker 3: As we were talking to our boy Tom earlier about these potlatches right now, the new chief would hand out silver and gold coins to show his wealth. That kind of got me feeling some type of way, right because to all of our good cult members out there listening, if you would like to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver bullion, then what you could do is go down to this description below and co check out coocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information there, our homeboy Wayne Clark is gonna get you square away.
Speaker 4: Listen, silver and gold.
Speaker 3: Gold is way over three thousand dollars an ounce right now, silver is a little over thirty dollars an ounce. You can still afford it and get your hands on some silver bullion for yourself. While it's still affordable, now is the time to move on it once again. Cocsilver dot com link in the description below, and very soon we will be having our own coins with our faces on them. We have some copper coins coming out, with some silver coins coming out. It's awesome and we really support everybody. We think everybody who goes and supports us in that way as well as supporting their own financial futures and freedoms.
Speaker 4: But another way that you could support the show would be too please at this.
Speaker 3: Time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of licenscribes comments they well.
Speaker 4: Postly review and shares hit the friends of family share said we're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity our algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential quote members like Usti Finally's and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out metamistery Jonathan's other show and getting the same level respect over there the five star of using the positivity in the comments, come check out the Cage to Night, and come check out each of our individual patrons to join us for our Wednesday Night lives every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. And while you're at it, come check out our homeboy Thomas and all of his sasquatch knowledge.
Speaker 4: Link for his website will be in the description below as well. And wait, thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 4: I'm jagging.
Speaker 1: There's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Fire. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 4: They offered a.
Speaker 3: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 4: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free.
Speaker 3: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts three on this item, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 4: Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 3: Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT